toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Elizabeth,

Thank you for leaving your review with us. We are very happy to have you as a loyal CARCHEX customer!

Original review: June 13, 2017

We had CARCHEX for the past 2.5 years and it has been a great experience so far. In the three instances that we had to use the warranty approval has been seamless and painless. We recommend the warranty to anyone that one to have a peace of mind with your used car especially if you are still paying for it.

Mervin,

We are happy to have you as a customer! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us, and for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: May 8, 2017

Great service, the price was perfect, awesome value... I did a lot of research and this company offer the best value for the money... great service. Customer service was excellent. Look no further. This is the company to go with. Hands down help is always there.

This was truly a different experience! Despite my concerns about scam extended warranties, I embarked on a search that led me to Carchex and Karen **. The terms of the warranty are thorough and I had it on good advice that the company behind the warranty was easy to work with, hence the 5-star rating. Now, a bit about Ms. **... Never in my 67 years have I had to deal with a sales person like her. If I could give her 10 on a 1-5 scale I would do it! Waaay too pleasant, considerate and polite to be a phone sales rep. Just a delight to work with. Thank you, Karen!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I realized my Warranty had expired when I started receiving offers from companies that offer extended warranties. I realized that I will be keeping my present car (5 years old, with 63,000 miles) for another 5 years minimum, so I started researching extended car warranties online using Google search. The search revealed two companies that were both 5 star rated. After speaking with both companies I went with Carchex. They were by far the most informative, the most relaxed, and the most helpful. I must have spent at least 30 minutes on the phone with James ** (Carchex), and because of the time, the approach, and what the policy offered, I felt very positive about purchasing a service policy with Carchex for 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. Because of James **, Carchex's 5 star rating and the ability to use the policy at any car repair in the U.S., with 24-hour help, plus towing, I just could not pass it up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a very expensive vehicle and in case of a much needed repair, I didn’t wanna it to be out of my pocket. I searched all warranty companies and noticed that CARCHEX had a better plan and quality of what I needed for this particular truck. The sales rep was also great.

CARCHEX

Dave, thank you for the detailed review! Very glad to hear you have had a positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

CARCHEX has good service and I've never had a problem. I have three vehicles covered by them currently and also had one before. Everything that's covered has been covered. Whenever I've taken a car in, my service advisor takes care of the problem. I've recommended CARCHEX to a couple of people who would’ve taken advantage of it.

I am so satisfied with my enrollment experience. Shaunita was very patient with me, as I had to reschedule a few times before I was able to join. She was professional and gave me any info that I inquired. She was so sweet and I enjoyed speaking with her. I felt like I was to be in good hands for any issues that may arise. Thanks so much for good company people.

Linda,

We appreciate your detailed review and are happy to have you as a customer! Please feel free to reach out should you have any additional questions regarding your plan. Thank you for choosing CARCHEX.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I was actively looking for an extended warranty for a handicap accessible van that I had recently purchased. I had a plan to get at least 3 estimates. The first company I contacted was among the top 3 rated companies but the representative was a little pushy and only offered a discount if I signed up that day. Did not like that approach. I submitted a request for a quote to Carchex and received a call from a very informative and professional gentleman. He was very helpful and did not pressure to sign up that day. He emailed me information which allowed me to discuss with our son and we set a time for a callback the next day. I was extremely pleased with the entire process and did do a contract with Carchex. Would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking an extended warranty for their vehicle.

Desmond,

Thank you for choosing CARCHEX. We appreciate your review! Please reach out should you have any additional questions.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I am a new client. I had shopped around and ask a few friends about Carchex. I found that the 2nd gentleman addressed my concerns which was price and activation time. There wasn't any hassle and Drama while dealing with them. Now we shall see what the future gives.

Paul,

Thank you for leaving your detailed review with us. We are happy to hear Dan was able to assist in setting you up with your protection plan. Thank you for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: June 14, 2017

I purchased a 5 year/60K warranty for my Mercedes CLS 550. Dan ** was the representative who had helped me and answered my questions. I had checked with two of your competitors and although the CARCHEX warranty was more expensive by approximately 1,000.00, I bought because of Dan. He was thorough in his explanation, no pressure, and I felt like I trusted his representation of CARCHEX more than the others that I spoke with.

Gampa,

Thank you for the review, and for choosing CARCHEX! We are happy to have you as a customer.

Original review: June 14, 2017

Mercedes warranty: Sales associate ** was helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He was working with me patiently in selecting the Platinum coverage for my car. Job well done. I had extended coverage for my vehicle before with another company and was not satisfied with their service support.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CARCHEX ?

Bobbie,

we are glad to hear Kevin was able to set you up with your Protection Plan. thank you for your review!

Original review: June 13, 2017

Just purchased a vehicle protection plan through CARCHEX. Customer service representative was Kevin **, very knowledgeable, polite and respectful. Felt at ease talking with him. So far, I would recommend to a friend. Hope my experience with CARCHEX will continue to be good.

Alan,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with your Vehicle Protection Specialist. Please reach out should you have any additional questions regarding your plan.

Original review: June 13, 2017

The customer service person (Ms. **) was excellent. She was patient well informed about the various plans and helped me make an informed choice. Would recommend to friends and family. Haven't used the policy yet but would hope that the experience would match that of the initial contact.

Richard,

We appreciate you leaving your review with us! Thank you for choosing CARCHEX.

Original review: June 12, 2017

Very friendly and informative. I am more at ease with this extra coverage. I would highly recommend this company. I enjoyed the conversation as things were thoroughly explained to me. The warranty helps me feel at ease and I believe it's important to have that peace of mind.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchase of Extended Warranty - Chris ** was very helpful. The problem I have is that you cannot pay online. When you try to pay online with a credit card it won't go through. I tried many times over a 3 day period. Finally I did it over the phone with Chris.

Orlando,

Happy to hear of your experience with Dan, thank you for leaving your review!

Original review: June 7, 2017

I had the pleasant experience of dealing with Dam ** when I was seeking to purchase an extended warranty for my automobile. He was very knowable about the warranty and helped me to make an informed decision. I would highly recommend him to friends and family who are seeking an extended warranty for their car.

Mark,

Very glad to hear you enjoyed speaking with your representative. Please reach out should you have any additional questions, and thank you for the review!

Original review: June 6, 2017

The representative that I spoke with was very helpful and understanding. He was of great help in selecting the plan that was best for me! He was very friendly, and I enjoyed speaking with the representative. If anyone were to consider the extended warranty, I would recommend that they speak with him.

Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us!

Original review: June 6, 2017

The agent was very helpful getting me signed up, I haven't used it yet. I enjoyed the way they help get you all information I needed. if I need the service I'm sure everything will be fine. Thanks to all that helped.

Carlos,

Thank you for leaving your review with us. We are happy to hear Ian was able to assist you. Please reach out at any time should you have any additional questions regarding your Protection Plan!

Original review: June 2, 2017

I haven't had any problems with my Vehicle. But Ian helped me out on all my questions. When I could locate him by phone, I'd leave a message and he would get back to me promptly. I hope that his attitude in helping out someone that it also appears when something happens to my Vehicle... (Hope NOT, that I start having problems.)

Kayla,

We are happy to hear Ryan was able to assist you. Thank you for leaving your review with us!

Original review: May 31, 2017

Ryan was referred to me by a friend. He was very helpful when I was deciding what warranty I needed for my car and he took his time answering my questions. He was very respectful and caring that I got what was best for me.

Justin,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review with us, and referring us to your family! Happy to have you as a customer, and thank you for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: May 31, 2017

My representative was extremely helpful, helped me understand policy, excellent follow-up and strong customer-focused approach. He was helpful comparing dealer and other agencies' policies. Will definitely refer others. My wife and a few of my relatives will use CARCHEX.

Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to review CARCHEX. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with your Protection Specialist!

Original review: May 30, 2017

It was easy and quick. 1 of 5 top rated companies according to consumer's report and was recommended through Carfax. Salesperson was very knowledgeable. Salesperson was very easy to work with, thank you! I would recommend to anyone looking for extended vehicle warranty.

I found the service representative, Larry, pleasant and willing to help resolve the problem. I was, however, disappointed by the fact that it is so difficult to actually speak to a person. If I had been able to speak with an actual person much earlier, I feel that much of the stress of the situation could have been eliminated. Larry was professional and made sure that I understood the policy and its conditions before he said goodbye.

Kevin,

Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to hear Kenisha was able to assist you.

Original review: May 24, 2017

Kenisha ** was very well inform on your services. She explain everything to me, work on a good monthly payment for me. She inform me, if I have to submit a claim it would be handle right away. So far, I'm very impressed. Hopefully, I will enjoy this warranty for the 24 months term.

Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with us!

Original review: May 22, 2017

I was very happy with his help. He came in on his day off. I would tell other people about my experience with this company. And it is a cheap company to deal with. And he was very fast to response was good.

Brandon,

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed speaking with Crystal, and glad she was able to assist.

Original review: May 22, 2017

Crystal ** is a special person, she is the main reason I purchased the plan. I am very happy with the description of coverage for my KIA and would recommended Carchex to all the people I know as well as create a division that serves car dealers with the availability of coverage for all their cars.

I really hope that my 2nd around with Carchex is better than the 1st w/ Carchex & Assurant. Too much confusion managing the policy... who does what to the policy should be handled in one place. It's really too expensive not to be satisfied.

Richard,

Thank you for leaving your review with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time should you have any additional questions regarding your plan!

Original review: May 17, 2017

Costly and technology coverage was extra; these days, that's half the car! Salesmen was very helpful though and helped me gain comfort level with the decision (given some online negative reviews which everyone seems to get but are nevertheless concerning). So far so good.

Robert,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review with us! Thank you for choosing CARCHEX!

Original review: May 17, 2017

This was a easy and good experience. The sales rep was very easy to talk to and he was very helpful. I was pleased to be offered a 48 month 80000 coverage on my vehicle. It was a little more than needed but for the price it is just right. The transaction was completed in a timely fashion.

Factual basis uncertain

Stay away. You are not buying from Carchex but from who they sell you to!!! Carchex experience was great and the only reason I bought from them was these stupid reviews... But the fact of the matter is they are a broker and sold my service contract to Royal Admin Services. Wanna have fun, look at that company's feedback.... My first claim denied, my 2nd claim denied and was told preexisting. The BMW shop has been in business over 40yrs, a family owned mom/pop and they tried to explain their findings were a joke. Do not buy from these guys unless they tell you exactly who your warranty provider will be, then Google that company's review... Unhappy, unhappy, unhappy. Will post anywhere I possibly can to cause your company negative feedback!!!

Marchello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your detailed review. We are happy to hear of your pleasant experience with Kenisha! Please reach out should you have any further questions regarding your plan!

Original review: May 15, 2017

I just purchased a warranty for my 2012 Audi S5. The specialist named Kenisha was absolutely a pleasure to deal with as I processed my options while it came to selecting a suitable warranty for my vehicle. Unlike other warranty companies who have poor customer service CARCHEX didn't. Hopefully my claim process (if ever) will go as smooth as the selection process.

Michelle,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and are happy to have you as a customer!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Mr. ** was wonderful to me and very knowledgeable. He was very helpful in explaining everything to me to make sure I understand what was going on. I will definitely be referring family and friends to him when given the opportunity to do so.

Allyson,

Thank you for leaving your review with us! We are happy to have you as a customer.

Original review: May 8, 2017

New Client. Haven't received my packet yet but so far so good. Customer service was excellent and for the most part thorough. I hope to refer friends and family once I experience the services provided. Thank you Carchex!! I will be in touch.

Jacquline,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Jason. thank you for leaving your review with us!

Original review: May 8, 2017

I purchased a warranty with CARCHEX. I was very well informed and the salesman were very knowledgeable about their warranty. Jason ** was very helpful and understanding. He explained things in a way I could understand. I would recommend CARCHEX to anyone wanting or would like to purchase a extended warranty.

Aaron,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Nikki. Thank you for leaving your review with us!

Original review: May 4, 2017

I needed to acquire an extended plan for my 2007, Mercedes E550 4Matic. The receptionist, who goes by the name Niki, was very helpful. She patiently answered all my questions and was adept in explaining the different plans. I was able to choose a plan that would meet my needs.

Regina,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review with us! Thank you for choosing CARCHEX.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I dealt with Andrew **. He was great and answered all my questions about a warranty for my husband's car. My dad referred me to this company for the warranty, since the dealerships charge a ridiculous amount. The warranty also covers labor and just has a $100 deductible with is awesome!

CARCHEX Company Profile