Zicasso

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The company had a large amount of options available for choosing the tour that you are interested in. We were able to see exactly what we wanted to see! We were busy every day, and they crammed the day with activities! It was nice to be able to sit back and let them do all the worrying and arranging for once. I would absolutely recommend that someone use this company for a tour. We had a really good time and the company is completely professional and worth every cent. The prices were just right for these tours. Everything is rolled into one price, so you don't get hit by any surprises after the tour is over. I highly recommend them.

A visit to the China wall was something I will never forget. I will always recommend this trip to people every time I can. Is a place to visit in the world. Everything that was in my itinerary was always on time never late for any of my tours. I will used the same company for next trip to China. I was very surprise with the service I receive while I took this trip. The people were very friendly as always and during my stay in the trip. The price I pay was very well worth it because my experience was amazing and I will never forget about in my whole life. The food was spectacular and delicious.

The service is very accessible and a good way to spend your time. It has a lot to offer and can make a trip more memorable. The overall brand is excellent. The tour itinerary of Zicasso included plenty of different types of events. The service was needed and a very reliable source of a way to spend your time. Having the service available to take was a great way to determine which and how a tour would take. The great thing about having the service ready was awesome. The overall value was very economical. A good way to spend your money and time. The entertainment aspects of the whole procedure was excellent.

Zicasso matched us with fantastic travel agencies who were able to make our vacation even better than anticipated. Zicasso has a network of amazing agencies who all excel in their field. We will not hesitate to use their service again! Zicasso took the stress out of finding a reputable travel agency that specialized in our kind of vacations and saved countless hours I would have spent myself online reading individual reviews and testimonies for individual agencies.

Zicasso gave me a huge headstart by finding agencies that knew exactly where I wanted to go, what hotels to stay in, what I wanted to see and were able to work with the exact type of budget I had in mind. Couldn't be more pleased with tour companies and the tours they recommended and the tour guides. Recommended Z. to friends who are using their referrals. Also they are helpful with any problems that might arise.

I'm favorable. Great service and products. I like a lot. I'm very interested. They have absolute tour itinerary and also have good & knowledgeable guide. They provide more details via itinerary. If I see the itinerary itself I can understand everything. I'm very satisfied because of this. All food and beverages are very satisfactory and also have comfort and very emotive. Overall very nice. My whole family get satisfied. They provided good values and provide such good things. The value of the whole package is affordable & enjoyable. Our whole family enjoyed this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zicasso?

The tour covered much of the country of China and we have recommended the tour to all our friends and family for the future types of tours. They took us to the north, the south, the middle and the east and west parts of China during the tour that lasted two full weeks. Our friends and family are planning to take this tour also. This China tour was considered to be very valued and time well spent. We are also planning to take the same tour again within the next few years.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Zicasso partners with top travel agencies that specialize in specific styles of trips or destinations and puts agencies together with travelers. Founded in 2006, by two world travelers, Zicasso serves the luxury travel market from its headquarters in Mountain View, California.

• Regional specialists compete to plan trips: Clients receive unique travel opportunities, and agencies compete to get the clients' business, providing the client with perks and greater savings.
  • Ease of booking: The agency selected arranges the details of the trip and handles booking everything for clients.
  • Prescreened agencies: Agencies partnering with Zicasso are pre-screened to ensure quality standards are met every time.
  • Custom itinerary design: Zicasso puts travelers together with an agent that works directly with them to fine tune their itinerary, creating an ideal vacation. In addition, that same agency is available 24/7 during the trip in case there are any problems along the way.
  • No Zicasso fees for travelers: Travelers are not charged for using Zicasso, though travel agencies may charge travelers their normal fees.
  • Best for Zicasso is best for individuals in search of unique travel destinations and experiences.

Compare Travel Agencies