2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.81/5

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I had an excellent experience with ASAP Tickets/International Travel Network. The customer reps are fast, efficient, and most importantly look for the best deals for me, the consumer, instead of trying to take advantage of me. I was impressed and excited to find this service that could help me find better ticket/travel deals compared to sites like Kayak or Google Flights. I am an avid traveler and I will be using this service again very soon.

International Travel Network response

Dear Lesya, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I always thought if you're getting a cheap flight, you won't get any customer support if anything happens, so I was overpaying and booked flights directly with the airline.. And still the service was average. When I found ASAP Tickets I was skeptical at first but after booking 2 trips with Wayne, I am totally sure that ASAP Tickets is the best way to book flights because of the extra care made by travel agents.

International Travel Network response

Dear Alvin, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I've booked economy tickets with ITN twice. There's a great variety of flight deals to choose from and their prices are totally acceptable for me. Frankly speaking, for business class flight bookings I am using another company, but at times when I just need an affordable economy class ticket, ITN ASAP tickets is a perfect option.

International Travel Network response

Dear Monica, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: July 6, 2020

To be honest with you, before purchasing my airline tickets to China, and Singapore from ASAP Tickets last year, let's just say that I was very skeptical, and I almost did not buy from them and nearly went with usual verified travel agencies in the states like, Travelocity, Expedia, etc, etc, which had much more expensive tickets; now given that my previous purchasing experience was a very positive, then, I decided to buy my airline tickets from them again, but this time heading towards Central America.

This is a great agency that will find and match your online prices to ensure that you get the best deals, what else can I say, except that my travel agent, Erza was just amazing, she was not only able to work with me as far as being able to purchase, but kept in touch with me make sure that I would still get the best deals possible, until I was actually able to buy my airline ticket from her, I highly recommend this travel agency to everyone in the States, just make sure that you keep in touch with your agent, to ensure a better experience. One very important thing to keep in mind is the time difference, some of these agents are in Asia, so be mindful of that. Like I said before, my experiences have only been positive when it comes to purchasing from them, take a chance and save yourself some money when it comes to traveling, take care and GOD Bless.

Cordially

Denis

International Travel Network response

Dear Denis, thank you for your trust!

Original review: May 11, 2020

Stanley is my agent since 2017 but I am using ITN for much longer. Stan is always on top of things and I trust his opinion and recommendations. I much appreciate his help when he got me those last minute tickets lately when I thought there are not much chances to fly home. And he did it! Superb experience.

International Travel Network response

It's a pleasure to assist you, Edison! Stay safe!

Original review: April 8, 2021

Outstanding customer care from Gohil, ASAPtickets agent. He patiently guided me through the booking and payment process. But when the flight was cancelled, helped to book a new one. Excellent help during the pandemic. I will recommend his and ASAPtickets services to my friends and colleagues!

Original review: March 18, 2021

After several months of waiting I received my refund for the flights I couldn't use due to Coronavirus pandemic. I hope to book new flights soon to visit my family. Thank you ASAP Tickets for delivering what was promised.

Original review: March 11, 2021

My first booking was amazing. I talked with Jackson and he did his job well. This agent led me through the process, was super patient in answering all of my questions. I will be a returning customer of ASAP Tickets.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Currently I am going through this ordeal of rebooking my flight for additional charge, back in August of 2020, I even bought Travel Care Service for $80, now I have to pay additional $429, whereas the same original price I paid in August of 2020 is showing as current price for that route on Turkish Airlines website. :(

The airline in question cannot rebook me on their own, because either they have not been paid by ASAP or they have an agreement with ASAP to make more money from customers like us. My current travel agent (Elvina) is nice and courteous but the original one (Wiser) is not even responding. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, NEVER EVER BUY FROM ASAP TICKETS, THEY HAVE FOOLED THIS LONG TIME RETURNING CUSTOMER. Looking into reporting them to BBB and talking to an attorney.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Samson was extremely accommodating and knowledgeable, he is the reason why I keep coming back to ASAP Tickets. Samson has never let me down and his expertise always surprises me. Thanks for the great service, Samson!

International Travel Network Company Information