San Bruno, CA

3.8/5 (55 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Heiner from ITN is the best travel agent I have encountered in my 20 years of traveling. His patience and kindness is very much appreciated. The only thing I don't like is that you need to tip your agent. Of course Heiner deserves that but it seems odd to me anyway. Because of the perfect service of Heiner, I will book more flights with ASAP Tickets and hopefully he will be my agent.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

It is my fortune I found ASAP Tickets on the web. Before that I was searching for a suitable flight for more than a week without a result. After an ad with ASAP Tickets came up, I decided to check their reviews. The overall impression seemed ok and I called them. The person I was connected with was named Katana. She was a blessing and offered several options to choose from. Happy holidays Katana and the team!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

Both ITN agents I've worked with have been attentive and professional. Norman helped me this summer but due to some circumstances my booking were overtaken by travel agent Clement. Since the pandemic began there are a lot of different things I currently pay attention to when choosing a travel agency.. First of all this is reliability and by this criteria ASAP Tickets has proved to be one of the best I know.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I booked my 1st ticket with ASAP in January and they convinced me that this service is highly valuable because of the insider deals they provide. The flight deal I bought wasn't even published online (or I didn't knew where to search), price was affordable and all of my arrangements were taken care by travel agent named Patel. He was very knowledgeable and kind. Now I have booked my 2nd ticket with him and it was a great experience!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

International Travel Network is my go-to company since 2011. I have booked flights, hotels, and even cars with them. Agents are qualified and very helpful with all kind of travel information. Have not had any doubts for this company even for a second, actually the opposite – I always take my time to recommend it to anyone looking a travel agency. 5 stars from me ;)

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

The trip of wedding anniversary was arranged perfectly. We had a layover in Frankfurt and then arrived at our final destination. The hotel ITN ASAP Tickets arranged for us was newly renovated and stylish. Thanks your for your hard work and God bless you!!! Hope to have more possibilities to fly with your company again.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Horrible company. DO NOT BUY tickets from them. Bought tickets for 6 people, Dragos gave me quotes and when we finalized they issued the wrong ticket: for the wrong return date, with no luggage included and wait time over 9 hours! THEY DID NOT HELP ME FIX IT DESPITE requesting it for over a month! for SIX people!!! I will never ever buy tickets from lying agents and I encourage everyone not to buy from them. If you do, PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY OVER THE PHONE BUT READ THE FINE PRINTS!!!

International Travel Network response

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
    We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn a more about what prompted your feedback.
    Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 135763

Please email this ID at feedback@asaptickets.com

with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you

Thank you in advance.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Everything that was done by my travel advisor made my travel stressfree and more comfortable. I appreciate all of the hard work and efforts of Capria, she is the best agent from ASAPtickets. Tickets I got were at least $80 cheaper than on other sites. Thank you for your help in this difficult time.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

I'm surprised any business can operate at this level of incompetence and total disregard of the core of the promise to deliver on their service. There is no concern for sharing customer information with people within ASAP and even externally. I found that my personal travel itinerary was shared twice with a former colleague and with my spouse. What if I was hiding my trip for whatever reason (including security concerns), how was it in ASAP place to share my information without my approval? ASAP associates are not concerned about the quality of their calls because they know no one is checking and so there will be no consequence. Too many things are wrong here and it is not a one off experience.

Worst of all your flight is never assured. You can pay for your flight 4.5months ahead, pay to protect flight, arrive 5 hours before the flight, provide your COVID test and find that the ticket ASAP issued you is not recognized by the airline. This was my experience. I called them to no avail. When they got tired of transferring me to every Tom, Dick and Harry, they said they are not able to issue me new ticket but they want first complete their investigation. It’s the 3rd day now. I had to pay again to get on another flight that will have me travel for 2 extra days. How can I trust their investigation, when I can’t trust their purchase of my ticket or its protection?

International Travel Network response

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.
    Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 135759

Please email this ID at feedback@asaptickets.com

with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you

Thank you in advance.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Basti from ITN is efficient and very smart travel agent. Since my first purchase at ASAP Tickets, Basti has been with me and always delivers the best rates and service that satisfies my special needs. In the past I've used other travel agencies and they were nothing like ASAP. Because it's not just the price, it's also the attitude.

International Travel Network Company Information