1.67/5
Based on 63 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

San Bruno, CA

International Travel Network (ITN) has created efficient, technologically innovative, cost-effective resources that enable airlines worldwide to divest discounted fares and excess inventory.

Since foundation date 2004, the company has expanded its team to include more IT innovators and industry experts. These additions have been instrumental to ITN, as the company maximized ticketing capabilities and compliance monitoring standards to accommodate large inventory and smooth, speedy transactions.

In 2009, ITN re-launched its web presence with new features, services and advancements to improve upon current transaction options for airlines and travel agents. Developing unique technological and educational tools to deliver the latest innovations and valuable services to the industry, ITN enables airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified, interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Today, ITN employs a staff of 100 and works with 500 independent sub-agents and agencies.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 18, 2018

64 International Travel Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

Had a stress free flight booking experience. My travel agent Symphony obtained multiple request with Professionalism, she went above and beyond, I am grateful for all that she’s done. Even secured the middle aisle seat and wheelchair for my elderly parents. She deserves a highest praise for exemplary work. My Monetary gratitude did not justify.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I was very dubious when I found this company on the internet especially when they offered such amazing prices in comparison to other sites. I booked Multi-City flights from England to USA so that we can visit friends & family located in various states at the end of the year. The agents that booked our flights was very professional & patient with all my requirements.

A few days after I confirmed and paid for the flights the Airline sent me a notification with a change in the departure time to an earlier time which meant there would have been a longer layover for our connecting flight. No problem, I dropped my agent an email over the Easter weekend & she emailed me straight back to say she would take care of it after the holidays. On the first ‘work’ day I received a couple of emails with options of new flights to choose from to reduce the layover time at NO Cost! Thank you ASAP Team. I’m delighted with your service and will definitely use & recommend your services in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 4, 2018

Fake company. Beware and stay away. They are not located in 100 Pine St. San Francisco California. They are located in Europe somewhere. They just made a fake listing on Google saying they are in California. This is why every one them has a European accent. Do not use them. You will be scammed. Guaranteed. If you do not believe for yourself, ask them for a supervisor before you book, or for their direct number for San Francisco. They will tell you no one answers there because it’s only accounting. Take it from me. Don’t be fooled. Find another company. Google is working on investigating this company to see if they really exist in the United States or just trying to scam Americans. BEWARE!!!

International Travel Network response
Thank you for your feedback. We are a multicultural, IATA accredited travel agency, with many happy customers. Our main office is located in San Francisco, however we also do have operational offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We are working with the leading airlines and consolidators which allows us to provide our customers best deals on the market.

Feel free to call 888-203-0928 and get free planning with a travel expert.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I purchased tickets for a March 15th trip to the Philippines through this agency to spend time with my ailing grandfather on March 2, 2018. The other night, March 8, I found out that he passed away so naturally, I wanted to move my flight date to the earliest possible time. The first person (female) I talked to, said that I can't change my flight within a week. The next agent (male) said I can change it but there will be fees, I asked if there's any way a fee can be waived since I'm not cancelling and he told me I need to present a death certificate, my moms marriage certificate (to my birth dad, when their marriage has been annulled decades ago), and my birth certificate to establish the relationship. I tried calling United, they said that they can't do anything since it's a discounted fare.

So, once again, I called the customer service number. The agent I talked to this time, said he can look flights up for me but it will be a while so I can just check my email after 30 minutes for whatever is available. I waited, checked, nothing there. I did that for a few hours and finally called again. Agent said, It must have been a glitch. Finally got to see an itinerary and the total was a whopping $2000. Website says cancellation should be at least a maximum of 24 hours to departure but on the same page, it says cancellations are not allowed. Needless to say, I'm just going to just count my losses, get another ticket so I could be with my grieving family. It won't be through this company, I can assure that. Imagine having to deal with this all the while having to deal with a loss of a loved one and having to deal with some other necessary arrangements.

International Travel Network response
Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss.

We would like to closer investigate your case and assist you properly. Kindly email us at feedback@asaptickets.com with your confirmation number and ticket number.

ASAP Team

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I am giving a 5 star rating because it is deserved. Idris, Beckham and Bjorn... I can't thank you enough. No other agency or agents could come close to the price point you were able to secure. And the follow-up email from Bjorn thanking me for my business and a Concierge list of all the benefits that are available to me for booking with ITN... ALOHA and THANK YOU???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I purchased airfare on Delta through ITN last summer to Munich and was unable to go so I followed the rules and in writing to ITN. Canceled my ticket prior to departure. I was told by agent Darcy that I would be able to use the amount I spent on this round trip ticket to travel again on Delta as long as I did so before May 11, 2018. Now I am being told that I have to go on the exact route although this is not a Delta rule; Delta allows you to change the destination as long as it is international. The the new fare minus a $200 rebooking fee from Delta is several hundred dollars more than the published airfare by Delta.

I questioned this and was told they pay more than a consumer would for airfare which I know to be untrue and in fact is quite the opposite. This amount also has grown by $100 over the weekend even though the published Delta airfare has not. I called Delta to try to circumvent this and was told I must do this through the travel agent. I am very frustrated. I don't really want to go to Munich as I am trying to get to Barcelona.

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to closer investigate your case and get back to you with the best possible solution. Please email us at feedback@asaptickets.com with your confirmation number and ticket number.

ASAP Team

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I was unable due to a medical diagnosis to travel with my medical group to Rwanda for a month of hospice work there. Since I had purchased trip protection from two sources I thought it would be covered, but ITN is still claiming that it is the airline that is holding up the refund and the airline, Delta, is saying that it is the travel agent. Since another doctor on this trip cancelled a day after me and got her refund in 2 weeks, and I am still waiting with no resolution in sight, I am wondering outside of legal action what would make things ever change??? I have never gotten a call back from anyone, the people who are supposed to be handling my case change, for no reason, and after 6 months I cannot think of anything to beg, plead, or say other than resort to social media and warn others to avoid doing business with these people.

Having been in retail for many years, the tactic seems to be obfuscation. Make it so difficult that people just give up and the company gets to keep the money. I did find out from Delta that the ticket value, what I paid 1,960 dollars for was sold to ITN for 620 dollars. That seems to be a good enough profit margin that they should be able to treat customers like human beings instead of foolish newbies at a all night poker game.

Dear Customer,

We regret that you were not satisfied with the service. We would like to have a better look at your case. In order to do that we kindly ask you to send us your full name, confirmation number or ticket number and a brief description of your request to feedback@asaptickets.com.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

ASAP Team

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I've been trying to get flights rescheduled (which I paid extra to be able to do) but I keep getting the same number to call 800-750-2238. This phone number does not work nor does the original agent who booked the flights is returning my calls. I would like assistance getting my issue resolved, please.

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that you were not able to contact our Customer Support to get assistance with rescheduling your flights. We assure you that the phone number works 24/7 and there are agents always ready to assist our customers.

Please send us a direct message with your confirmation number or ticket number and a brief description of your request. Please email us at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

ASAP Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I had to change my departure date on an international vacation, due to an unforeseen work commitment. When I eventually got someone to understand what my request was, i.e., change my OUTBOUND date, I was faced with all kinds of challenges. I was charged a huge penalty fee, and could not understand why. They could not explain why I was charged more. I Checked with the airline and the cost of the ticket directly from the airline was actually way cheaper than ITN! Yet they still charged me more money. So I was penalized although I paid the fee for being able to change my ticket. This was a disaster.

When I changed my outbound date by 3 days, I neglected to check that what they also did was change my return date as well! I cannot believe the total incompetence of these agents. Their inability to understand a simple instruction and then to mess up my whole international vacation. I have made vacation plans up until the original return date which was 3rd January, 2018. They cut my vacation short by 3 days changing return date to 31st December, 2017. I will be nowhere near the airport on this day as my travel plans take me to a different part of the country until my original return date. I cannot believe that they did this. The worst company to deal with for travel. It is a money making scam with a bunch of crooks.

Thank you for your feedback.
Records indicate that our agent offered you the alternative option with the changed return flights which you confirmed. Our agents cannot make any changes to the reservation without the customer's authorization. Thus, the exchange was processed for the authorized option.

For any questions or inquiries concerning this case, please email us at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will gladly assist you.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Father-in-law passed away and they wouldn't honor trip protection - This is a long story, but in the end the travel agency (ITN) said United Airlines (UA) had control of the ticket and then UA said that ITN had control of the ticket. ITN said they could only refund my trip protection, hey a little is better than losing everything!! Called UA back and they suggested I type everything in a refund request. That was on 11/10/17. Called UA today, 11/27/17, and they said that the refund was approved and the money was sent back to ITN on 11/18/17. I then called ITN (on 11/27/17) and they said that the coupons were already used and they could not refund my money.

All I'm asking for is the full ticket price that I paid to be refunded, they can keep the trip protection, that's why you buy it, for unforeseen cases like somebody passing away. ITN customer service has no heart, the front line people will not let you talk to anybody else, they will not have anyone call you back. Always, supervisor not available. The guy I bought the ticket from, Sheldon **, couldn't have been nicer to me then and now helping me TRY to get my money back, but the customer service at ITN is the polar opposite. They talk in a dialect that I cannot understand. They act as if I know all the travel lingo, but I don't. Control of ticket, whoever said anything about control of ticket!! Coupons, what coupons?!?

International Travel Network response
Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss.
Records indicate that your tickets have been taken over by United Airlines. As such, they are no longer under the agency's control to refund, however United claim they have processed a refund to the agency. The funds have not arrived yet, but as soon as they do, they will be returned to your card in a timely manner.

The Protection Plan did not apply because it covers the traveler only. As an exception it has already been refunded to you.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

As small tour group operator, I have referred many clients to this company during the last three years, and Thalia has been an extremely helpful agent who has gone out of her way to get us the best prices. The prices are always better than what I can get elsewhere, and if there is a glitch, it is usually on the part of the airline and out of her control. I have booked complicated international flights through this company across sometimes 3 or 4 continents and has never been let down. One client had to cancel an international flight and had no problem getting a refund.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We purchased 2 tickets for girlfriend and handicapped daughter to fly to the Philippines for 3 weeks. Got a pretty good price of just over $1100 and very importantly not long layover times. Joaquin, who assisted us, we emailed back and forth with several times and he checked quite a few different flight combinations until he found one that worked for us. He even called several times to make sure everything was satisfactory. This is second time we have used ASAP tickets and both times have been just fine.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I purchased my ticket July 12, 2017 to travel Sept 19, 2017. Unfortunately I could not travel due to work situation. Then I asked a refund but I am aware the penalty of $250 but they said no there will be another 260 deduction. I was not happy. I paid $756.56 so in short I'll be getting $200 something, and WORST SCENARIO IS THEY ASKED ME TO PAY $296 FIRST BEFORE THEY PROCESS MY REFUND. Is this a normal company policy? I submitted my claim to BBB. I am a senior citizen. I just don't give out my hard earned money.

International Travel Network response
According to our records the case had been solved. A refund was authorized against $198.64 loss only.
The refund was already processed from our side and customer should receive the funds within 10 business days.

For additional questions and inquiries the customer is welcome to contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I called this past July 2017 to book a flight for a two week vacation in Bolivia and Peru with an adventure company. I initially spoke with an agent who realized I had a conversation previously with another agent and insisted on transferring me to an agent in a meeting at that time. I provided the details of the trip and even sent an e-mail with the dates leaving August 6 and returning the 21st of the month.

I was called by a very nice guy who was appeared helpful. He sent me several itineraries and I was clear with him that although the departing dates were fine- the return flights were for a day later after departure and proceeded to give him my dates of return. He told me not to worry about it but focus on the time of the flight because he was aware of the dates.

I recently noticed (two days ago) that despite the fact that I had several phone calls and the last one I had brought up the date being wrong (I even told the agent Enzo - I'm glad we caught this mistake) and proceeded to identify clearly the return date of the 21st of August - I was booked to return one day later than when I left the country. I remember explaining that I needed to return by the 22nd of August since I went back to work on the 23rd. He stated that he understood clearly and would resolve the matter.

I totally trusted that he had the information correctly when he sent me the booking info and must have just glanced at it - he was so assuring and we had discussed it several times. I called this week 7/31/17 to report what I had just observed and they said they would proceed with an investigation - they sent me an e-mail with a transcript of the calls the next day but none of the transcripts has the conversations where I clearly stated the dates and pointed out the mistake and talked at length about my return trip.

An agent responded 24 hours later in an e-mail stating that it is my fault and I would pay $550.00 with fees and then any possible changes to the flight cost. I called Delta and they are charging $356.60. I should not have to pay a cent further - he made mistake but I believe they are covering up for him by not admitting and not sending me the full clear transcript. I recall the conversation as if it was yesterday and unless he was calling me from a different number where no recorded calls take place they should be able to find that piece of conversation and not to mention the e-mail initially sent.

This morning I called, an agent answered and was very rude. He said that the matter had been resolved and there was no need for a manager to call me back. I sent an e-mail and called but I have no return calls from a manager nor an e-mail. I regret buying from this company - I saw the BBB logo and thought it was reputable but I can see that it's not the case. I will be asking BBB to check into this matter as well. The company screwed up and should take responsibility. I would not recommend this company - it's not worth the hassle. This company had the issue of language barrier, connection issues and big mistakes but apparently not owning up to the mistakes costing the customers more money.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one.
Please give us more details about your issue so we could assist you properly.

Feel free to reach our Customer Support at 1-800-750-2238 or send an e-mail to feedback@asaptickets.com and we will gladly help you.

ITN Team

Original review: July 21, 2017

I purchased tickets form ASAP Tickets part of ATN for my parents who are coming from abroad to USA and they are old. After 2 days I called them after receiving an email from the company to add the protection. I called the agent Abott who actually booked my ticket. I was surprise to see his attitude because it was so rude and different from when he was doing his sale. The story is long but to make it short, he was rude, giving me attitude plus he hanged up the phone on my face.

After I call back and requested him to transfer my call to his supervisor, he refused and then transferred giving me an attitude. His supervisor was even worse. He was even ruder and was biased towards his colleague Abbott. It was an awful experience. Now I am scare because my parents are old and traveling alone and for the 1st time. I don't even sure that what they have done. I am planning to cancel my tickets but don't know how can I because it seems like after they sell the tickets no one care about you.

I recommend everyone of you, don't use this company because they don't care about their customers and if you have a complain about anyone, you can't do anything because everyone defends each other. This is unprofessional and I warn everyone to buy from them as their prices are not that different from other reputable websites and after sale service is worse than you can get. Now the tickets I have are without protection and I am not sure if the ticket will be valid or not but I already paid and I am trapped.

I booked the ticket for my parents to travel to USA. Saw the cheap price and the Airline was Saudi Airlines. I Called the Customer Service Dept and was told that I could cancel but there would be Cancellation fees. $71 from Saudi Air, $200 for International Travel Network, and 49.00 per person from International Travel Network as a penalty for not using the ticket. I called saudi airline and they told me that ticket was refundable so customer service and travel agent lied to me. Then they emailed me a refund form to fill out, and the form asked for my c/c??

Now they want to charge me 200 plus $88 to process the refund!!! WTF!! The ticket agreement from International Travel Network and found that they say it's a non-refundable ticket, but actually it is, and since it's misleading because they don't want to give refunds and more things. Their agent has the access to the phone call recordings and customer service agents share the recordings with sales agents.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Miss M was the travel agent. She did a very poor job of arranging my travel from SD to Indonesia. She booked the wrong day for the return and though I paid the insurance for the ticket protection she refused to try to help to change the return date. She stated she could no longer help and transferred my call to customer service. Here the agent told me it could cost me, up to $2000 to change my return ticket. I called AA and changed the return for the date I wanted for $121.00. I would never use this agency again and would definitely call the airlines to arrange my own travels. This agency did not issue me a e-transfer ticket and for this reason I almost did not make my connection in Hong Kong. This was a nightmare at Hong Kong after almost 20 hrs of travel time in another country. Totally disappointed with this service.

International Travel Network response
As per our records the return date was booked as requested and confirmed by the passenger on the payment form as well as on the phone with the travel agent. All the exchanges and refunds are handled by our Customer Support Dep, who offered an exchange for $470.00 total for the new traveling date.

We are glad to hear that the airline was able to open a lower inventory and re-book you for a cheaper fare. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations and thank you for the feedback.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I purchased tickets form ITN's website ASAPTickets.com for two or three trips. I liked their prices and help in reservation. I needed to change the return of a ticket and I was shocked when they requested $250 fees for them in additional to the standard airlines and change of class fees. They never told me about such fees when I purchased the tickets. They have it in the fine prints of the purchased ticket. If even I read it, it would be too late because they issue the ticket after you pay. It is a trap. I have to buy a one way international ticket as it will be cheaper than their fees + Airlines fees. This is unprofessional and I warn everyone to buy from them as their prices are not that different from other reputable websites.

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one.
We would like to investigate this case. Could you please provide your full name or your email address which you mentioned to your travel agent. Please email this info to feedback@asaptickets.com.

We will get back to you as soon as we have the results.

ITN Team

Original review: June 13, 2017

This company has terrible customer service. Delta changed flight times and caused us to have a very long layover on our initial flight. Delta was more than willing to exchange but IT wouldn't return my calls even when Delta said all they had to do was to call them and they would make the exchange. Very disheartening, terrible experience. Would not recommend.

Dear Customer,

We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention.

Please give us more details about your issue so we could assist you properly.

ITN Team

Original review: May 18, 2017

I worked with a great travel agent (Ask for Vance), I was skeptical at first after reading all the crummy reviews from other people which I think are just competitors leaving reviews here to give bad PR to the ITN and ASAP company, or the people are just complete idiots and complain about everything in their miserable lives. Anyways I used PayPal Credit, so to make sure all went well if I did indeed get scammed but didn't cause they seem to be a reputable company. I am happy with the service and will use them again! Thank you for saving me a ton of money!

Original review: May 17, 2017

I will Never deal with them again. You are better off to purchase your ticket directly from the airlines or online from other websites. I would never deal with this company or similar agencies. We wanted a specific airline, they booked our ticket through that airline but operated by other companies; why would you even consider such a ticket??? This just made the tickets impossible to change (over $500 fee to just make any change). The staff assisting are not knowledgeable and they are not experienced either. They won't be any help after you purchase your ticket, they will just refer you to the customer service department. This is the worst travel agency that I have ever dealt with!

International Travel Network response
We apologize for the created inconvenience. We always strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices that are not available online. To bypass certain airline exchange fees and penalties we offer ticket protection plan which helps to protect our customers from restrictions imposed by airlines. Could you please provide us your booking details and we will be glad to look into your case. You may send us an email to feedback@itncorp.com.

ITN Team

Original review: April 28, 2017

ITN made mistakes to my ticket and they tried to force me to pay more ( I REFUSED), recommend to anyone never waste your time and money, CROOKED, CROOKED, CROOKED! They took my money and of course no refund and no flight! When did theft become legal? ITN TRAVEL - HORRIBLE COMPANY.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always try to assist our customers with any issue that might appear after the ticket is booked. However there are certain restrictions and penalties involved if the ticket is exchanged or refunded. Kindly provide us your booking details (ticket number or ITN confirmation number) on this platform or you may send it to feedback@itncorp.com, and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: April 26, 2017

DO NOT USE!! DISREPUTABLE. My trip was canceled. I had purchased travel insurance. Called customer support -- said they could do nothing other than change my reservation at a fee of $300 -- that I had an un refundable, un reroutable, unexchangeable ticket. I wasn't told this at time of purchase. I asked for a supervisor -- they refused to put me thru to one, nor would they explain the rules attached to my ticket. When I contacted the airline, they said the ticket was a "bulk" ticket -- that they do not deal w/ such tickets, so they couldn't help me in terms of a credit. Tried to contact ITN agent -- no response. I lost over $900!!!

International Travel Network response

Please accept our apologies for any created inconvenience. In order for us to investigate the issue, could you kindly provide us the confirmation number or the ticket number at your earliest convenient. You can reply on this platform or email us at feedback@itncorp.com and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: April 19, 2017

My daughter passed away. Son in law decided he didn't want to care for his minor children. In custody proceedings which don't allow me to travel out of state. TLN stated they wouldn't refund the money of the ticket. Didn't want refund. Wanted to change name on reservation. They refused. Or within their policy. Policy states they can do it. Called and spoke to everyone. Then they said the cardholder called and asked refund. My name was on the ticket and they wouldn't listen to me. I paid 1300 dollars for a flight to Boston to Greece to Rome and they wouldn't change the name on the reservation. This is a once in a lifetime trip for me and my best friend and they wouldn't change the reservation of someone who could accompany my best friend on this trip because I couldn't.

Thank you for your feedback.

Our thoughts go out to you in your time of grief.

Records indicate that the card holder contacted ITN on April 13th, 2017 and authorized the refund. It was processed by the Customer Service department within 24 hours as instructed.

You contacted us on April 15th, when it was no longer possible to make any other changes, but you are welcome to simply purchase a new ticket for the desired passenger instead.

Please accept our condolences for your loss.

Original review: April 6, 2017

We work with this company to arrange flights for 5 members of my family for round trips to Rome with Delta. I had told them this was critical that we land with enough time to get to our cruise and we agreed on the tickets and the time of the flights. This was done in December of 2016 so when it was time for us to leave we checked in to the counter on April 4, 2017 only to find out that the flight out of Boston was no longer a direct flight and now routed thru New York. This would of worked for us but when they did this change our flight from our location would not make it in time to make the flight to New York and now there was no way to get to Rome on time for the cruise.

I called ITN customer service and they stated that this had been change in February and that they had been notified of this change but had failed to notify me. And as far as what they could do to help me with my problem was nothing. They stated that I need to see if Delta could help me out. What kind of travel agency is this that cannot step up when it was their fault in the first place. As a result of this my 2 week vacation in Europe did not happen for me or my family.

The next morning I contacted the agent that I worked for with this company to see what they could do to help me out with the thousands of dollars I lost due to their mess up to be told that it was not her problem. I need to work with the customer service department - who I had worked with the night before and who still had not responded back with my request for help. I should of read the reviews before I worked with this company - I WOULD NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY IF I WERE YOU. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU HANGING.

Thank you for your feedback.
As per the previously completed investigation, there was indeed a technical error that prevented the schedule change notification from being sent on time.

Measures have been taken to eliminate this error from the system permanently.

We do apologize profusely for inadvertently marring your vacation, and have already processed a full refund to your card, in full accordance with your request.

The ITN Team

Original review: April 1, 2017

After multiple issues with booking my tickets I discovered an error in the reservation in which an extra letter was inserted into a name. ITN wanted 100 dollars to correct, whereas Delta would have do it for free. This is after spending >20k in tickets. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GROUP.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered.

Please provide more information like a booking number and/or ticket number by contacting us at feedback@itncorp.com for further investigation.

The ITN Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

The agent was more than helpful making sure we knew about the airlines, airports and itinerary. He even called back twice to make sure we were able to print all the tickets and was very patient. The next time I look for airline tickets I'll use this company and talk to **.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017 I booked the ticket for my son to travel to Australia, saw the cheap price and the Airline was AA. I had a really bad feeling from the first contact with them, especially after being told it was a nonrefundable ticket! I had no idea that my sons Visa would be denied the day before he was to take off, so I had to cancel.

Called the Customer Service Dept and was told that I could cancel but there would be Cancellation fees. 200 from American Air, 250 International Travel Network, and 49.00 from International Travel Network as a penalty. Then they emailed me a refund form to fill out, and the form asked for my c/c??? Now they want to charge me 250.00 to process the refund!!! WTF!!!

So I called American Airline, and told them the story. They were a huge help and gave me their refund website. They read the ticket agreement from International Travel Network and found that they say it's a non-refundable ticket, but actually it is, and since it's misleading, American Airline is now involved to beck me a refund minus only 200.00... My next stop is the BBB. Stay away from this company!

International Travel Network response
The majority of the tickets that we sell are non refundable and we do our best to communicate it to our customers before the purchase.

The customer agreed to the terms and conditions of the ticket which were disclosed on the payment form. The ticket was refunded less $200.00 by American Airlines, the ITN fees were not applicable.

ITN Team

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I did not heed the warnings in the reviews about ITN. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!! On APRIL 23, 2016, I paid ITN $10,163.68 for 8 round-trip tickets from Cleveland to Milan departing on December 15, 2016, returning December 28, including $1,255 for "flight insurance". What a rip off. In November, I checked the flights only to find out that our return flight, from Naples, had been changed to depart 2 hours AFTER our connecting flight left Munich. I tried for 3 days to contact the person I'd worked with only to find out later that he was "on vacation" with no way to get the issue resolved. So I called the 800 number to find out if he even still worked there, but the snotty person who answered the phone was rude and absolutely no help whatsoever. She told me there was nothing she could do and I needed to contact the airlines (Lufthansa) who had cancelled the flight.

I asked her when they were going to tell me the flight had been cancelled and she said it wasn't her problem. Calling Lufthansa was no better. They said that since I'd used an agency, I had to deal with them. I went around the merry-go round for 2 hours before finally contacting United, the parent company of Lufthansa. United's Pamela was the only person who did not blame anyone else and tried to help. She spent another 2 hours and finally was able to book us on a flight from Milan but we'd have to get there from Naples, since there were no flights with 8 seats that close to Christmas. By that time it was 3 AM and I tried to get some sleep.

The next morning, I contacted the person who had recommended ITN, to see if he could help us get a train or bus to Milan. He couldn't believe the situation and contacted the person he usually worked with. The next 2 weeks were a nightmare of passing the buck, blaming the airlines, blaming me for changing the flights. They told him that I'd called them in July to tell them to change the departure to Milan and there was nothing they could do. It was a LIE and when I told him to prove it, he changed the subject and the lies continued. A week before we were to leave, ITN told me to call the number of the "executive desk" and said they would help with booking a flight from Naples to Milan. I called the number and was told there were not 8 seats in economy, but if I wanted to pay for an upgrade they would do that. When I called him right back, there was no answer.

At that point I called my contact again and said I was finished with them. I said the least they could do was pay for the upgrade so we could all be on the same flight. He tried again to work things out, repeated that he'd used them for years and never had this kind of problem. I said it was a matter of time and he should read the reviews. If I had used a local travel agency or AAA, this would not have happened, or they would have handled the problem. In the end, I really did not save that much money and the aggravation just about ruined what was to be a family trip of a lifetime. Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It is not worth the small amount you might save!!

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records we have received a call from the customer regarding the schedule change after the ticket was exchanged by the carrier. United Airlines reissued the ticket by passengers request. We contacted United Airlines on the customers behalf, but they were not able to assist us as the exchange was already processed and approved by the passenger. Our support team will send you an email shortly.

ITN Team

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

This is the worst agency to use. I booked since October, was suppose to travel 5th of Dec, but couldn't for medical reasons. I booked 5 tickets and had to cancel. They told me to forward my medical information which I did. With my ticket protection, they told me I will get the refund. 4 weeks down the line, they are giving me story and uncertainty on how they are yet to hear from the airline. On top of that, the customer service is the worst in history. I don't know if they truly contacted the airline or not, they are very rude and clueless. They keep telling me they will send updates and will contact me. Till this moment, no ticket, no refund and still no word from them. I am in the process of suing these crappie fraudsters!!! Plus do not waste your time or money with this people. Bunch of BS!

International Travel Network response
Thank you for the review. The carriers respond rate differs from Airline to Airline. In some cases we are able to get a reply within the same day, in others they have a 4 week reply policy. We are doing our best to keep our customers posted and speed up the process. Rest assured that all the documents that you have sent us were forwarded to the carrier.

Kindly provide us your confirmation number or the ticket number and we will verify the case.

ITN Team

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Their customer service is horrible. Change in flight 13 hours away from an airport and was told to go to the airport to fix the change in flight due to a cancellation thru the airline. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told they did not have one. More than likely you will be speaking to an Indian nationality person and cannot understand what they are saying on top of their rudeness and short answers. So now I have to leave my destination drive 13 hours to a airport to fix this problem even though this company has been paid. Very angry customer here. When traveling and booking through a company it's for the simplicity of no hassle. This company is not but rude and unhelpful to every degree. I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone and will never use them again.

Dear Cristina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the created inconvenience and would like to investigate the case. Kindly provide us your confirmation number, ticket number or the name of the passenger and we will check the case with our Quality Assurance Department.

International Travel Network Company Information