2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

3.7/5 (82 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Due to pandemic we had to cancel all our travel plans and ASAP Tickets issued us a travel credit. After few months, when the situation was more stable, we booked our flights again and this time the trip was possible. Thank you for being honest and patient through these trying times.

International Travel Network response

Dear Grace, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I had an excellent experience with ASAP Tickets/International Travel Network. The customer reps are fast, efficient, and most importantly look for the best deals for me, the consumer, instead of trying to take advantage of me. I was impressed and excited to find this service that could help me find better ticket/travel deals compared to sites like Kayak or Google Flights. I am an avid traveler and I will be using this service again very soon.

International Travel Network response

Dear Lesya, thank you for the feedback!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I always thought if you're getting a cheap flight, you won't get any customer support if anything happens, so I was overpaying and booked flights directly with the airline.. And still the service was average. When I found ASAP Tickets I was skeptical at first but after booking 2 trips with Wayne, I am totally sure that ASAP Tickets is the best way to book flights because of the extra care made by travel agents.

International Travel Network response

Dear Alvin, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I've booked economy tickets with ITN twice. There's a great variety of flight deals to choose from and their prices are totally acceptable for me. Frankly speaking, for business class flight bookings I am using another company, but at times when I just need an affordable economy class ticket, ITN ASAP tickets is a perfect option.

International Travel Network response

Dear Monica, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

This service is exceptional. Agent Ruby always helps until the very last detail is covered. Now, with the Corona virus situation, she called me 4 weeks before the scheduled flight and offered to postpone it for a later date. Thank you for making me feel secure about my travel bookings..

International Travel Network response

Dear Sara, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Original review: July 14, 2021

Agent secured a great deal for my upcoming trip to Barcelona. Pam is my agent and I love her attitude. She is so caring and pays attention to details. Next time when I'll need flights, I will contact her directly. ITN agents are the best!

Original review: July 5, 2021

Very attentive and patient agents. This is my 4th year booking with ASAP Tickets and obviously not the last. I've always recommended my acquaintances to try this company because of the great services. My current agent is Enzo but I would like to thank also the agent who replaced him but unfortunately I can't recall his name.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 4, 2021

On December 31, 2016, I traveled to Nigeria by Arik Airline using a roundtrip ticket I purchased from ASAP Tickets. I arrived Nigeria on January 1, 2017. My return flight to the U.S. was scheduled for June 5, 2017. While I was in Nigeria, Arik Airline was barred from engaging on International flights. I attempted to get a refund of my return trip from Arik Airline but they referred me back to ASAP Tickets since I did not buy the ticket directly from Arik Airline. I contacted ASAP Tickets & they referred me to International Travel Network. I was stranded in Nigeria & had to borrow money to buy a one way ticket to return to the U.S.

To date, International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets have not helped me to recover my refund. As a matter of fact, I understand that they have never even tried to get my refund from Arik Airline. Arik Airline is still flying on routes in Nigeria & some West African countries. I would have filed this complaint years ago if International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets had not promised to help me. I plead that you help me to compel International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets to obtain my refund since Arik Airline has insisted that only International Travel Network & ASAP Tickets can apply for my refund from Arik Airline. Your help in this matter will be highly appreciated. Thank you for the invaluable services you provide to people. My ITN confirmation number is **. Arik Airline confirmation number is **. The ticket number is **.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Incredible patience with my everchanging schedules. I recommend this company and Shelby in particular for providing an impeccable service. I will certainly return to book more flights. Thank you for helping us to travel easy and more affordable.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I am very pleased with the flight offer received. Thanks to my agent's hard work I was able to save more than 200 dollars. This is a helpful service during this complicated time when the crisis has affected all of us.

International Travel Network Company Information