San Bruno, CA

4.5/5 (37 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: June 6, 2022

I usually don't write reviews but Paul from ASAP tickets made an effort for this to happen. After several inquiries to other companies, I thought my trip won't be possible because of the high prices everyone offered. Then I noticed an ad of ASAP tickets and called them immediately. In about 30 minutes I already had e-tickets in my email!! Paul was great helper and found a deal I could afford. I am so thankful for his help and will come back for more flight tickets in future.

International Travel Network response
Thank you so much, Kristopher!
We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again, and we hope to make your next experience with us just as positive.

Have an amazing day!

Original review: May 23, 2022

It's not easy to find a travel agent you can rely on. After several unsuccessful attempts to find one, I came across ASAP Tickets. After entering my travel information I received a call and was assisted by a travel agent. The process was smooth and agent offered 4 different flight options to choose from. For additional safety I also bought Travel care service but didn't had to use it, as everything went according to plan. Thank you for being professional and helpful.

International Travel Network response
Hello Dionne Marie! We're so grateful that you take the time to share your feedback with us. It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. It has been our absolute pleasure to serve you, and we hope that you return soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Just returned from my third trip booked with ITN. All of my experiences have been satisfactory and I have been working with agent Roddick all three times. He was more than helpful on providing me with good flight options to choose from and guided through the payment system when I booked first time. I have nothing to complain except that sometimes price changes very fast. Overall very good!

International Travel Network response
    Dear Harley, we are thrilled that you loved your experience with Roddick, he is indeed a very qualified and skilled agent! He will be really happy to know about your appreciation!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
    We fully understand your displeasure with the prices, but unfortunately, they are set only by the airline.

Thanks for your loyalty. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Original review: April 22, 2022

I was searching for suitable flights for more than a week. After I called ASAP tickets they issued tickets in less than an hour. Tickets were well priced and exactly what I needed but couldn't find on my own. Travel assistant was knowledgeable and very friendly. Because of all these "benefits" I will recommend booking with this company to everyone.

International Travel Network response
    Thank you, dear Sean, for your high appreciation, kind words, and recommendation!

We are thrilled that you loved your experience and hope that you will continue to choose us in the future. In our turn, we will do our best not to disappoint you, but to continue to impress you! :)

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Agent Jewel is a true jewel of ASAP Tickets. :) Her knowledge of products and accuracy to details helped me to book a flight that was exactly what I needed and at a price that I could afford. I just hoped there won't be any cancellations due to virus spread. But for now I can't be more satisfied with the deal I got than I am right now. Way to go Jewel! You are my favorite ASAP Tickets travel agent.

Hello David,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our agent Jewel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2022

I purchased a ticket from ASAP tickets way back in June for international travel in December. I called them mid-October to verify baggage allowance. It's only then that they informed me that the 1st leg of my flight was cancelled, hence, invalidating my ticket (they did not even inform me beforehand). They gave an alternative flight that was ridiculous as the alternative would definitely let me miss my connecting flight. So I opted not to travel and asked for a refund. It's been 6 weeks now and I still do not have the confirmation of the refund. It's not even the refund itself, but just a confirmation that it's on its way.

They said they are dependent on the airline and it's taking so long for the airline to authorize the refund. I called the airline today and learned from them that it takes them 2-3 business cycles to process the refund. They told me to go back to ASAP tickets for my refund because that's where I bought my ticket. But I have been following up with ASAP tickets every week and they tell me every time that they are still waiting for authorization from the airline. So, given what I learned from the airline, it is possible that ASAP tickets is just holding on to my refund. For how long, I don't know. This is so frustrating. I don’t want to book my flights with them anymore.

Dear Emma,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers,so we'd love to learn more about what prompted your feedback.Your complaint is assigned a special ID:206843

Unfortunately,we were not able to locate your booking with us with the provided information.Please e-mail us with the provided ID number at feedback@asaptickets.com,so we could provide you with the needful assistance.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

We had to pay for our seats on China Airlines: Cebu to Taipei and Taipei to LA. Those fees added $70 to our cost. The ASAP representative never told us about those costs. I will not book again with ASAP. Please take me off your contact list. I don't want any more emails or calls.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us.
    We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn more about what prompted your feedback and assist with your request.
    Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 206839
    Please email this ID at feedback@asaptickets.com

with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you

Thank you in advance.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Wow, what a smooth booking. I called ASAP travel not sure what to expect and I was truly delighted! Edcel was quick to find what we needed and as we worked through the reservations he made the needed adjustments. He was patient and kind and quick to fill our needs. We were finished with our bookings in 30 minutes. With other agencies, I have been on the phone for hours before. I travel outside the country at least 3 times a year and I hope I can use Edcel for each booking.

Dear Ivy,

Thanks for your 5-star review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

My travel agent was able to help me right away. I saw special pricing and called to check it out. He listened to the route I wanted with a longer stopover on my way to the final destination and was able to go through different flight options. He was able to get through the details and pricing in 20 minutes. I was ticketed within 30. He was great and I love the great deal I got. Thanks so much!

Hi Theresa,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying working with us. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

From all of us at ASAP Tickets family, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I wanted to let you know; that I am very happy with Popoy's help in booking our tickets. He was very pleasant on the phone. He was able to find us a great rate. Popoy was great in explaining the details of filling out the payment section on the app. He is a wonderful customer service representative for your company. I am a very happy customer and would love to do business with him again in the future. God Bless you and best wishes.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth M. **

Dear Elizabeth,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our agent Popoy. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

International Travel Network Company Information