1.63/5
Based on 67 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

San Bruno, CA

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

68 International Travel Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2018

The prices and seats they are reserving are great, but for some reason, they are asking us for a tremendous amount of personal information. I don't feel comfortable. They wanted to be on a third party call with my husband and I and Chase. Did anyone else have this experience?

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you experienced a through credit card verification, which nowadays is unfortunately an occasional necessity for first time customers. We apologize if it made you feel uncomfortable and can only assure you that your information is not used for anything other than confirming that you are the credit card holder, and is not shared with any third parties. To avoid the verification altogether you could also choose a form of payment other than credit card.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 3, 2018

Cancellation due to hospital admittance. I heard this dept had a bad reputation, but I thought I didn't need their help. How wrong I was. The woman I dealt with (J...) was so unhelpful, undedicated to the job, here English so-so, but with the attitude "please don't bother me". She did not go out of her way to call the airline to make things happen, only read me 'the rules and regs'. Never again will I deal with them.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate the details of your case more closely. Kindly email us your full name and the confirmation number or ticket number at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will look into it. We do apologize greatly for the difficulties in communication you've had with our agent. Thank you.

ASAP Team.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 31, 2018

I have been doing business with ITN since 2013 with great results - No Problems - Until now. I purchased an airline ticket from Phnom Penh to Greensboro, N.C. on May 17th, 2018 for $946.56. When I arrived at the airport (Phnom Penh) I was not allowed to board Shenzen Airlines due to the 'fluid" situation in China at this time with regards to U.S. citizens traveling through (they currently working on their 'TWOV' situation as of May 7th) therefore I was unable to board. ITN has been VERY uncooperative in rescheduling or answering the phone. My situation is CRITICAL as my 81-year-old mother in N.C. has suffered a massive STROKE and is "DYING" and therefore I cannot wait long to have this flight rescheduling resolved. I must make alternate arrangements with another airline as the CS at ITN (Logan) is not communicating with me in this matter.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry for the inconvenience you had. We would like to remind that we as a Travel Agency do not provide any Visa information as it was mentioned on the payment form when the ticket was booked.

According to records, the agent from Customer Service sent several emails with possible options to exchange the ticket, also as exception the agency will proceed with full refund of ticket.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 28, 2018

Got a call at 4:00am wife and kids stranded in China. It seems tickets were never booked by ITN. Had received an email earlier in the day saying there might be a problem. When I called was told if they got on plane problem was solved. Had a friend (whose mother was on same flight start calling) when finally resolved family had to run to plane and was seated in rear of tail section.

Next day received email from ITN stating issue was just a seating upgrade (no mention of lack of booking or tail section "upgrade"). It took 2 weeks for them to confirm and issue return tickets and wife didn't know if they were any good until she got on the plane at each leg. Company either does not answer the phone, leaves you on hold for 10 minutes before telling you they are not available, or transfers your call to somewhere no one will answer. Worst service from a travel agency? Ticket service ever. Have already told 2 friends not to use them. Same opinion of ASAP Travel the company they operate through. Do not use.

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to closer investigate your case and see what exactly happened. Kindly email us at feedback@asaptickets.com with your confirmation number and ticket number.

ASAP Team

Original review: April 18, 2018

Had a stress free flight booking experience. My travel agent Symphony obtained multiple request with Professionalism, she went above and beyond, I am grateful for all that she’s done. Even secured the middle aisle seat and wheelchair for my elderly parents. She deserves a highest praise for exemplary work. My Monetary gratitude did not justify.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: April 6, 2018

I was very dubious when I found this company on the internet especially when they offered such amazing prices in comparison to other sites. I booked Multi-City flights from England to USA so that we can visit friends & family located in various states at the end of the year. The agents that booked our flights was very professional & patient with all my requirements.

A few days after I confirmed and paid for the flights the Airline sent me a notification with a change in the departure time to an earlier time which meant there would have been a longer layover for our connecting flight. No problem, I dropped my agent an email over the Easter weekend & she emailed me straight back to say she would take care of it after the holidays. On the first ‘work’ day I received a couple of emails with options of new flights to choose from to reduce the layover time at NO Cost! Thank you ASAP Team. I’m delighted with your service and will definitely use & recommend your services in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Fake company. Beware and stay away. They are not located in 100 Pine St. San Francisco California. They are located in Europe somewhere. They just made a fake listing on Google saying they are in California. This is why every one them has a European accent. Do not use them. You will be scammed. Guaranteed. If you do not believe for yourself, ask them for a supervisor before you book, or for their direct number for San Francisco. They will tell you no one answers there because it’s only accounting. Take it from me. Don’t be fooled. Find another company. Google is working on investigating this company to see if they really exist in the United States or just trying to scam Americans. BEWARE!!!

International Travel Network response
Thank you for your feedback. We are a multicultural, IATA accredited travel agency, with many happy customers. Our main office is located in San Francisco, however we also do have operational offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We are working with the leading airlines and consolidators which allows us to provide our customers best deals on the market.

Feel free to call 888-203-0928 and get free planning with a travel expert.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I purchased tickets for a March 15th trip to the Philippines through this agency to spend time with my ailing grandfather on March 2, 2018. The other night, March 8, I found out that he passed away so naturally, I wanted to move my flight date to the earliest possible time. The first person (female) I talked to, said that I can't change my flight within a week. The next agent (male) said I can change it but there will be fees, I asked if there's any way a fee can be waived since I'm not cancelling and he told me I need to present a death certificate, my moms marriage certificate (to my birth dad, when their marriage has been annulled decades ago), and my birth certificate to establish the relationship. I tried calling United, they said that they can't do anything since it's a discounted fare.

So, once again, I called the customer service number. The agent I talked to this time, said he can look flights up for me but it will be a while so I can just check my email after 30 minutes for whatever is available. I waited, checked, nothing there. I did that for a few hours and finally called again. Agent said, It must have been a glitch. Finally got to see an itinerary and the total was a whopping $2000. Website says cancellation should be at least a maximum of 24 hours to departure but on the same page, it says cancellations are not allowed. Needless to say, I'm just going to just count my losses, get another ticket so I could be with my grieving family. It won't be through this company, I can assure that. Imagine having to deal with this all the while having to deal with a loss of a loved one and having to deal with some other necessary arrangements.

International Travel Network response
Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss.

We would like to closer investigate your case and assist you properly. Kindly email us at feedback@asaptickets.com with your confirmation number and ticket number.

ASAP Team

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I am giving a 5 star rating because it is deserved. Idris, Beckham and Bjorn... I can't thank you enough. No other agency or agents could come close to the price point you were able to secure. And the follow-up email from Bjorn thanking me for my business and a Concierge list of all the benefits that are available to me for booking with ITN... ALOHA and THANK YOU???

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I purchased airfare on Delta through ITN last summer to Munich and was unable to go so I followed the rules and in writing to ITN. Canceled my ticket prior to departure. I was told by agent Darcy that I would be able to use the amount I spent on this round trip ticket to travel again on Delta as long as I did so before May 11, 2018. Now I am being told that I have to go on the exact route although this is not a Delta rule; Delta allows you to change the destination as long as it is international. The the new fare minus a $200 rebooking fee from Delta is several hundred dollars more than the published airfare by Delta.

I questioned this and was told they pay more than a consumer would for airfare which I know to be untrue and in fact is quite the opposite. This amount also has grown by $100 over the weekend even though the published Delta airfare has not. I called Delta to try to circumvent this and was told I must do this through the travel agent. I am very frustrated. I don't really want to go to Munich as I am trying to get to Barcelona.

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to closer investigate your case and get back to you with the best possible solution. Please email us at feedback@asaptickets.com with your confirmation number and ticket number.

ASAP Team

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I was unable due to a medical diagnosis to travel with my medical group to Rwanda for a month of hospice work there. Since I had purchased trip protection from two sources I thought it would be covered, but ITN is still claiming that it is the airline that is holding up the refund and the airline, Delta, is saying that it is the travel agent. Since another doctor on this trip cancelled a day after me and got her refund in 2 weeks, and I am still waiting with no resolution in sight, I am wondering outside of legal action what would make things ever change??? I have never gotten a call back from anyone, the people who are supposed to be handling my case change, for no reason, and after 6 months I cannot think of anything to beg, plead, or say other than resort to social media and warn others to avoid doing business with these people.

Having been in retail for many years, the tactic seems to be obfuscation. Make it so difficult that people just give up and the company gets to keep the money. I did find out from Delta that the ticket value, what I paid 1,960 dollars for was sold to ITN for 620 dollars. That seems to be a good enough profit margin that they should be able to treat customers like human beings instead of foolish newbies at a all night poker game.

Dear Customer,

We regret that you were not satisfied with the service. We would like to have a better look at your case. In order to do that we kindly ask you to send us your full name, confirmation number or ticket number and a brief description of your request to feedback@asaptickets.com.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

ASAP Team

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I've been trying to get flights rescheduled (which I paid extra to be able to do) but I keep getting the same number to call 800-750-2238. This phone number does not work nor does the original agent who booked the flights is returning my calls. I would like assistance getting my issue resolved, please.

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that you were not able to contact our Customer Support to get assistance with rescheduling your flights. We assure you that the phone number works 24/7 and there are agents always ready to assist our customers.

Please send us a direct message with your confirmation number or ticket number and a brief description of your request. Please email us at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

ASAP Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I had to change my departure date on an international vacation, due to an unforeseen work commitment. When I eventually got someone to understand what my request was, i.e., change my OUTBOUND date, I was faced with all kinds of challenges. I was charged a huge penalty fee, and could not understand why. They could not explain why I was charged more. I Checked with the airline and the cost of the ticket directly from the airline was actually way cheaper than ITN! Yet they still charged me more money. So I was penalized although I paid the fee for being able to change my ticket. This was a disaster.

When I changed my outbound date by 3 days, I neglected to check that what they also did was change my return date as well! I cannot believe the total incompetence of these agents. Their inability to understand a simple instruction and then to mess up my whole international vacation. I have made vacation plans up until the original return date which was 3rd January, 2018. They cut my vacation short by 3 days changing return date to 31st December, 2017. I will be nowhere near the airport on this day as my travel plans take me to a different part of the country until my original return date. I cannot believe that they did this. The worst company to deal with for travel. It is a money making scam with a bunch of crooks.

Thank you for your feedback.
Records indicate that our agent offered you the alternative option with the changed return flights which you confirmed. Our agents cannot make any changes to the reservation without the customer's authorization. Thus, the exchange was processed for the authorized option.

For any questions or inquiries concerning this case, please email us at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will gladly assist you.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Father-in-law passed away and they wouldn't honor trip protection - This is a long story, but in the end the travel agency (ITN) said United Airlines (UA) had control of the ticket and then UA said that ITN had control of the ticket. ITN said they could only refund my trip protection, hey a little is better than losing everything!! Called UA back and they suggested I type everything in a refund request. That was on 11/10/17. Called UA today, 11/27/17, and they said that the refund was approved and the money was sent back to ITN on 11/18/17. I then called ITN (on 11/27/17) and they said that the coupons were already used and they could not refund my money.

All I'm asking for is the full ticket price that I paid to be refunded, they can keep the trip protection, that's why you buy it, for unforeseen cases like somebody passing away. ITN customer service has no heart, the front line people will not let you talk to anybody else, they will not have anyone call you back. Always, supervisor not available. The guy I bought the ticket from, Sheldon **, couldn't have been nicer to me then and now helping me TRY to get my money back, but the customer service at ITN is the polar opposite. They talk in a dialect that I cannot understand. They act as if I know all the travel lingo, but I don't. Control of ticket, whoever said anything about control of ticket!! Coupons, what coupons?!?

International Travel Network response
Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss.
Records indicate that your tickets have been taken over by United Airlines. As such, they are no longer under the agency's control to refund, however United claim they have processed a refund to the agency. The funds have not arrived yet, but as soon as they do, they will be returned to your card in a timely manner.

The Protection Plan did not apply because it covers the traveler only. As an exception it has already been refunded to you.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

As small tour group operator, I have referred many clients to this company during the last three years, and Thalia has been an extremely helpful agent who has gone out of her way to get us the best prices. The prices are always better than what I can get elsewhere, and if there is a glitch, it is usually on the part of the airline and out of her control. I have booked complicated international flights through this company across sometimes 3 or 4 continents and has never been let down. One client had to cancel an international flight and had no problem getting a refund.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We purchased 2 tickets for girlfriend and handicapped daughter to fly to the Philippines for 3 weeks. Got a pretty good price of just over $1100 and very importantly not long layover times. Joaquin, who assisted us, we emailed back and forth with several times and he checked quite a few different flight combinations until he found one that worked for us. He even called several times to make sure everything was satisfactory. This is second time we have used ASAP tickets and both times have been just fine.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I purchased my ticket July 12, 2017 to travel Sept 19, 2017. Unfortunately I could not travel due to work situation. Then I asked a refund but I am aware the penalty of $250 but they said no there will be another 260 deduction. I was not happy. I paid $756.56 so in short I'll be getting $200 something, and WORST SCENARIO IS THEY ASKED ME TO PAY $296 FIRST BEFORE THEY PROCESS MY REFUND. Is this a normal company policy? I submitted my claim to BBB. I am a senior citizen. I just don't give out my hard earned money.

International Travel Network response
According to our records the case had been solved. A refund was authorized against $198.64 loss only.
The refund was already processed from our side and customer should receive the funds within 10 business days.

For additional questions and inquiries the customer is welcome to contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I called this past July 2017 to book a flight for a two week vacation in Bolivia and Peru with an adventure company. I initially spoke with an agent who realized I had a conversation previously with another agent and insisted on transferring me to an agent in a meeting at that time. I provided the details of the trip and even sent an e-mail with the dates leaving August 6 and returning the 21st of the month.

I was called by a very nice guy who was appeared helpful. He sent me several itineraries and I was clear with him that although the departing dates were fine- the return flights were for a day later after departure and proceeded to give him my dates of return. He told me not to worry about it but focus on the time of the flight because he was aware of the dates.

I recently noticed (two days ago) that despite the fact that I had several phone calls and the last one I had brought up the date being wrong (I even told the agent Enzo - I'm glad we caught this mistake) and proceeded to identify clearly the return date of the 21st of August - I was booked to return one day later than when I left the country. I remember explaining that I needed to return by the 22nd of August since I went back to work on the 23rd. He stated that he understood clearly and would resolve the matter.

I totally trusted that he had the information correctly when he sent me the booking info and must have just glanced at it - he was so assuring and we had discussed it several times. I called this week 7/31/17 to report what I had just observed and they said they would proceed with an investigation - they sent me an e-mail with a transcript of the calls the next day but none of the transcripts has the conversations where I clearly stated the dates and pointed out the mistake and talked at length about my return trip.

An agent responded 24 hours later in an e-mail stating that it is my fault and I would pay $550.00 with fees and then any possible changes to the flight cost. I called Delta and they are charging $356.60. I should not have to pay a cent further - he made mistake but I believe they are covering up for him by not admitting and not sending me the full clear transcript. I recall the conversation as if it was yesterday and unless he was calling me from a different number where no recorded calls take place they should be able to find that piece of conversation and not to mention the e-mail initially sent.

This morning I called, an agent answered and was very rude. He said that the matter had been resolved and there was no need for a manager to call me back. I sent an e-mail and called but I have no return calls from a manager nor an e-mail. I regret buying from this company - I saw the BBB logo and thought it was reputable but I can see that it's not the case. I will be asking BBB to check into this matter as well. The company screwed up and should take responsibility. I would not recommend this company - it's not worth the hassle. This company had the issue of language barrier, connection issues and big mistakes but apparently not owning up to the mistakes costing the customers more money.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one.
Please give us more details about your issue so we could assist you properly.

Feel free to reach our Customer Support at 1-800-750-2238 or send an e-mail to feedback@asaptickets.com and we will gladly help you.

ITN Team

Original review: July 21, 2017

I purchased tickets form ASAP Tickets part of ATN for my parents who are coming from abroad to USA and they are old. After 2 days I called them after receiving an email from the company to add the protection. I called the agent Abott who actually booked my ticket. I was surprise to see his attitude because it was so rude and different from when he was doing his sale. The story is long but to make it short, he was rude, giving me attitude plus he hanged up the phone on my face.

After I call back and requested him to transfer my call to his supervisor, he refused and then transferred giving me an attitude. His supervisor was even worse. He was even ruder and was biased towards his colleague Abbott. It was an awful experience. Now I am scare because my parents are old and traveling alone and for the 1st time. I don't even sure that what they have done. I am planning to cancel my tickets but don't know how can I because it seems like after they sell the tickets no one care about you.

I recommend everyone of you, don't use this company because they don't care about their customers and if you have a complain about anyone, you can't do anything because everyone defends each other. This is unprofessional and I warn everyone to buy from them as their prices are not that different from other reputable websites and after sale service is worse than you can get. Now the tickets I have are without protection and I am not sure if the ticket will be valid or not but I already paid and I am trapped.

I booked the ticket for my parents to travel to USA. Saw the cheap price and the Airline was Saudi Airlines. I Called the Customer Service Dept and was told that I could cancel but there would be Cancellation fees. $71 from Saudi Air, $200 for International Travel Network, and 49.00 per person from International Travel Network as a penalty for not using the ticket. I called saudi airline and they told me that ticket was refundable so customer service and travel agent lied to me. Then they emailed me a refund form to fill out, and the form asked for my c/c??

Now they want to charge me 200 plus $88 to process the refund!!! WTF!! The ticket agreement from International Travel Network and found that they say it's a non-refundable ticket, but actually it is, and since it's misleading because they don't want to give refunds and more things. Their agent has the access to the phone call recordings and customer service agents share the recordings with sales agents.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Miss M was the travel agent. She did a very poor job of arranging my travel from SD to Indonesia. She booked the wrong day for the return and though I paid the insurance for the ticket protection she refused to try to help to change the return date. She stated she could no longer help and transferred my call to customer service. Here the agent told me it could cost me, up to $2000 to change my return ticket. I called AA and changed the return for the date I wanted for $121.00. I would never use this agency again and would definitely call the airlines to arrange my own travels. This agency did not issue me a e-transfer ticket and for this reason I almost did not make my connection in Hong Kong. This was a nightmare at Hong Kong after almost 20 hrs of travel time in another country. Totally disappointed with this service.

International Travel Network response
As per our records the return date was booked as requested and confirmed by the passenger on the payment form as well as on the phone with the travel agent. All the exchanges and refunds are handled by our Customer Support Dep, who offered an exchange for $470.00 total for the new traveling date.

We are glad to hear that the airline was able to open a lower inventory and re-book you for a cheaper fare. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations and thank you for the feedback.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I purchased tickets form ITN's website ASAPTickets.com for two or three trips. I liked their prices and help in reservation. I needed to change the return of a ticket and I was shocked when they requested $250 fees for them in additional to the standard airlines and change of class fees. They never told me about such fees when I purchased the tickets. They have it in the fine prints of the purchased ticket. If even I read it, it would be too late because they issue the ticket after you pay. It is a trap. I have to buy a one way international ticket as it will be cheaper than their fees + Airlines fees. This is unprofessional and I warn everyone to buy from them as their prices are not that different from other reputable websites.

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one.
We would like to investigate this case. Could you please provide your full name or your email address which you mentioned to your travel agent. Please email this info to feedback@asaptickets.com.

We will get back to you as soon as we have the results.

ITN Team

Original review: June 13, 2017

This company has terrible customer service. Delta changed flight times and caused us to have a very long layover on our initial flight. Delta was more than willing to exchange but IT wouldn't return my calls even when Delta said all they had to do was to call them and they would make the exchange. Very disheartening, terrible experience. Would not recommend.

Dear Customer,

We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention.

Please give us more details about your issue so we could assist you properly.

ITN Team

Original review: May 18, 2017

I worked with a great travel agent (Ask for Vance), I was skeptical at first after reading all the crummy reviews from other people which I think are just competitors leaving reviews here to give bad PR to the ITN and ASAP company, or the people are just complete idiots and complain about everything in their miserable lives. Anyways I used PayPal Credit, so to make sure all went well if I did indeed get scammed but didn't cause they seem to be a reputable company. I am happy with the service and will use them again! Thank you for saving me a ton of money!

Original review: May 17, 2017

I will Never deal with them again. You are better off to purchase your ticket directly from the airlines or online from other websites. I would never deal with this company or similar agencies. We wanted a specific airline, they booked our ticket through that airline but operated by other companies; why would you even consider such a ticket??? This just made the tickets impossible to change (over $500 fee to just make any change). The staff assisting are not knowledgeable and they are not experienced either. They won't be any help after you purchase your ticket, they will just refer you to the customer service department. This is the worst travel agency that I have ever dealt with!

International Travel Network response
We apologize for the created inconvenience. We always strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices that are not available online. To bypass certain airline exchange fees and penalties we offer ticket protection plan which helps to protect our customers from restrictions imposed by airlines. Could you please provide us your booking details and we will be glad to look into your case. You may send us an email to feedback@itncorp.com.

ITN Team

Original review: April 28, 2017

ITN made mistakes to my ticket and they tried to force me to pay more ( I REFUSED), recommend to anyone never waste your time and money, CROOKED, CROOKED, CROOKED! They took my money and of course no refund and no flight! When did theft become legal? ITN TRAVEL - HORRIBLE COMPANY.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always try to assist our customers with any issue that might appear after the ticket is booked. However there are certain restrictions and penalties involved if the ticket is exchanged or refunded. Kindly provide us your booking details (ticket number or ITN confirmation number) on this platform or you may send it to feedback@itncorp.com, and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: April 26, 2017

DO NOT USE!! DISREPUTABLE. My trip was canceled. I had purchased travel insurance. Called customer support -- said they could do nothing other than change my reservation at a fee of $300 -- that I had an un refundable, un reroutable, unexchangeable ticket. I wasn't told this at time of purchase. I asked for a supervisor -- they refused to put me thru to one, nor would they explain the rules attached to my ticket. When I contacted the airline, they said the ticket was a "bulk" ticket -- that they do not deal w/ such tickets, so they couldn't help me in terms of a credit. Tried to contact ITN agent -- no response. I lost over $900!!!

International Travel Network response

Please accept our apologies for any created inconvenience. In order for us to investigate the issue, could you kindly provide us the confirmation number or the ticket number at your earliest convenient. You can reply on this platform or email us at feedback@itncorp.com and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: April 19, 2017

My daughter passed away. Son in law decided he didn't want to care for his minor children. In custody proceedings which don't allow me to travel out of state. TLN stated they wouldn't refund the money of the ticket. Didn't want refund. Wanted to change name on reservation. They refused. Or within their policy. Policy states they can do it. Called and spoke to everyone. Then they said the cardholder called and asked refund. My name was on the ticket and they wouldn't listen to me. I paid 1300 dollars for a flight to Boston to Greece to Rome and they wouldn't change the name on the reservation. This is a once in a lifetime trip for me and my best friend and they wouldn't change the reservation of someone who could accompany my best friend on this trip because I couldn't.

Thank you for your feedback.

Our thoughts go out to you in your time of grief.

Records indicate that the card holder contacted ITN on April 13th, 2017 and authorized the refund. It was processed by the Customer Service department within 24 hours as instructed.

You contacted us on April 15th, when it was no longer possible to make any other changes, but you are welcome to simply purchase a new ticket for the desired passenger instead.

Please accept our condolences for your loss.

Original review: April 6, 2017

We work with this company to arrange flights for 5 members of my family for round trips to Rome with Delta. I had told them this was critical that we land with enough time to get to our cruise and we agreed on the tickets and the time of the flights. This was done in December of 2016 so when it was time for us to leave we checked in to the counter on April 4, 2017 only to find out that the flight out of Boston was no longer a direct flight and now routed thru New York. This would of worked for us but when they did this change our flight from our location would not make it in time to make the flight to New York and now there was no way to get to Rome on time for the cruise.

I called ITN customer service and they stated that this had been change in February and that they had been notified of this change but had failed to notify me. And as far as what they could do to help me with my problem was nothing. They stated that I need to see if Delta could help me out. What kind of travel agency is this that cannot step up when it was their fault in the first place. As a result of this my 2 week vacation in Europe did not happen for me or my family.

The next morning I contacted the agent that I worked for with this company to see what they could do to help me out with the thousands of dollars I lost due to their mess up to be told that it was not her problem. I need to work with the customer service department - who I had worked with the night before and who still had not responded back with my request for help. I should of read the reviews before I worked with this company - I WOULD NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY IF I WERE YOU. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU HANGING.

Thank you for your feedback.
As per the previously completed investigation, there was indeed a technical error that prevented the schedule change notification from being sent on time.

Measures have been taken to eliminate this error from the system permanently.

We do apologize profusely for inadvertently marring your vacation, and have already processed a full refund to your card, in full accordance with your request.

The ITN Team

Original review: April 1, 2017

After multiple issues with booking my tickets I discovered an error in the reservation in which an extra letter was inserted into a name. ITN wanted 100 dollars to correct, whereas Delta would have do it for free. This is after spending >20k in tickets. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GROUP.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered.

Please provide more information like a booking number and/or ticket number by contacting us at feedback@itncorp.com for further investigation.

The ITN Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

The agent was more than helpful making sure we knew about the airlines, airports and itinerary. He even called back twice to make sure we were able to print all the tickets and was very patient. The next time I look for airline tickets I'll use this company and talk to **.

International Travel Network Company Information