3.82/5

San Bruno, CA

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

93 International Travel Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I paid for a roundtrip ticket. I did not choose Dec 9th as my return date, your agency chose that date for me without consulting me. When I questioned the return date I was told "...with the purchase of the $100 additional fee for ticket protection, I could change my return flight date with no problem, just call in October to change the date." That is all I was told and I trusted that. When October came, I began to get the email runaround until the return date came and went with no resolution other than to pay the cost equivalent of a whole new roundtrip ticket. Trapping me into a situation costing me double the money just to get home. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Please connect me with someone who can resolve this issue for me where I, the customer, is satisfied and content. This email thread just stops! Where is your business ethic?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently investigating the details of your case and will get back to you with the results asap. The departure and the return dates are chosen, approved and authorized prior to purchase only by the passenger. Thank you for your patience while we sort the matter out.

ASAP Team

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

ASAP Tickets exceeded my expectations in this age of automated and impersonal customer service systems. My first and subsequent calls to ASAP were answered by live Customer Servicepersons. Each call was pleasant, unhurried, courteous, clear, concise and documented. Ashanti and Kemp were very generous with their attention and time when we talked. They guided me as needed and suggested options during our conversations. Their responses to my needs were immediate and solutions were realistic as well as researched. I highly recommend ASAP Tickets to all types of travelers (seasoned or otherwise). You don't have to be a born wise traveler. ASAP makes you one!

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

My travel advisor, Crow, was able to work through my detailed needs for flight plans, and get me a great price on tickets. We went through several possibilities before we settled on tickets and Crow was very helpful and easy to work with. He was able to find me tickets at almost half of what I had been able to find on my own with all the other major sites. Thanks so much.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

FIRST TIME I HAVE USED ASAP TICKETS, BUT COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED. Mirage was super motivated and professional in her service and I left our interaction feeling that she truly wanted to find the best possible scenario for me on my trip to Manila. Thank you Mirage and thank you ASAP tickets!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I have used ASAP Tickets on a few occasions to book international flights and I’ve always had a good experience and I’m especially happy with the service of Wilson, my travel agent. I really feel like he has my best interests at heart.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

This is the first time I used ASAP and I want to say that I am more than happy. Agent Rathish is a business, professional and kind person who, on that day, worked very hard to find 2 emergency tickets to Europe at the best price on the market. Thanks ASAP, thank you Rathish!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

For more than four years I have used ASAP Tickets service to Europe. The service is superb, amazing prices and great connection. Prompt and friendly service. Highly recommend. Just booked another trip for August (high season) with my grandkids and got a great price.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

The booking was quick and efficient. After three days I confirmed with all the Airlines as my Passport Number had not yet been entered. I also wanted to make sure that the airlines would be providing adequate free baggage as I was going on a Mission Trip and Family Reunion. The only thing that bothered me was the request for a tip and the reasons that you should give more and more. $25 is a big enough tip but I ended up giving %40 because it seemed close to what I thought the experience was. I think they should let people give a tip if they want to and not coerce them to. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I contacted ITN in the morning to get an emergency airline ticket booked from USA to Germany and Junior was well above the normal level of customer service to get me a great price, minimum lay-over and less than 4 weeks from now. Needed this done ASAP to get my US passport expedited. Follow up calls from Junior and making sure all details go through were excellent.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

For many years I have always wanted to visit The Philippines and I was finally able to make it happen. I tried the usual travel search engines and found it to be overwhelming for all I wanted done. I wasn't just planning to go to one city but had many I wanted to visit during this trip. I was also trying to coordinate with several locals I was going to visit and that too was like trying to herd cats and ASAP Tickets made it all easy.

One of the things I was having a trouble coordinating in my mind was crossing the International Time Line which added to my difficulty in setting a schedule. I know The Philippines is a day ahead of my own calendar but I was tired at the time and it just wasn’t clear. So, I saw an advertisement for ASAP Tickets and decided to give them a try.

I'm typically turned off by salespeople and knew I could always hang up anytime I wanted so I decided to give them a try. I spoke with a gentleman named Lemuel **. who I sensed wasn’t just a typical salesman but he was there to really help me. He patiently listened to my plans and asked if he could do some research and call me back. I admit I was hesitant to share my cell phone number and email address but thought I’d give him a chance.

The very next day I received a phone call from him and he was polite enough to ask if it was a good time to talk? He found a good flight through Korean Airlines having only one stop and then continuing onto Cebu which was my final destination, and a good return flight back to Seattle. I had done enough of my own research to know that the price and time of the flight was very competitive so I asked if I could get back to him to talk it over with my wife. He shared his direct number and email address with me and I told him I would get back in touch. I agreed to those tickets and made purchases for some domestic flights as well and sealed the deal.

It doesn’t stop there! During our small talk we found out our mutual love of nature and he told me he would be happy to share some highlights of places he knew about considering he lives in Cebu. He sent me a list, even offering to personally show me some of these places. Now, that is going above and beyond and I’m very grateful for Lemuel **. for being willing to go the extra mile.

I titled my review the way I had for a very good reason. I didn’t feel as if I was being sold a bill of goods, but was handled not only professionally but I’ll add “personally” treating me as if I was a friend. I’ve always heard the people of The Philippines were hospitable and kind and Lemuel **. has proven that to me. Thank you ASAP Tickets for people like Lemuel **. He’s an asset to your company and handled my business with pride and integrity.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I had contacted ASAP tickets the first time I had to travel to India on an urgent basis. Dr. ** from ASAP was a great help. He booked the tickets at very convenient time and cost. Since then, I have been regularly booking my travel tickets through him. He has always given the best quote and has been a help throughout the process. I would highly recommend their services to all.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Booked a flight package for 2 from Denver to Casablanca (conf # **)with a 3 night stay in Paris. When I arrived at our Hotel in Paris they had no record of our booking. Contacted my Agent immediately by email said he'd take care of it asap. Luckily they had a room available, so I booked it for 300 euros (breakfast included). Called customer service on the Oct 14 left a detailed message, never received a callback. Contacted my agent again Oct 20, replied back saying he's been extremely sick the past few days, will sort this problem himself and will get back very soon. Contacted my agent on Nov 5, saying I'd like to be reimbursed my hotel stay. Had even sent him a copy of my hotel bill. Haven't heard back from him since Oct 20.

My initial booking with my agent went extremely well, took him a few hours to find my travel package. It's now been a month and I still have not been reimbursed, which is unacceptable. I've booked flights with Asap for the past 3 years and was always impressed with their pricing and agents. What happened, agent not trained properly or what?

International Travel Network response

Thank you for you taking the time to share your feedback. Please email us your full name and the email address you provided your agent to feedback@asaptickets.com. We would certainly like to investigate the matter and make sure you get an adequate response in the shortest time possible.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I had been searching several websites to get the best deal for my round trip to Manila. I kept hoping for a ticket under $1300 (it's high season time). I spoke to Gertrude of ASAP. She took down my info, the dates, etc. She came up with a few possibilities, and then was able to get what I wanted for right at $1300. This actually took her 2 days of searching, etc. Finally, she contacted me and came up with a flight that fit my needs. The times were good, layover short. So, I am very happy for having used ASAP and for Gertrude's not giving up and finally finding the flight for me.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I was impressed with the patience Connor had with me, since it was the first time I used the service. It was a very positive experience. Have passed on the link to family members, who travel more often than I do.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I needed tickets due to an unforeseen emergency with my Mother. I had like only a few days to get there and the airlines wanted thousands. I checked with ASAPTickets and they found a solution for me. Not only did they get me there on time, the cost was less than half of published fares. There was some data breach at the same time as my purchase, so the charge was denied and they helped me to work with both them and the bank on the line at the same time to approve the charge and it was all good. If/when I need tickets in the future, I will definitely work with them first!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I saw ASAP online and was in the process of booking tickets to Dublin in 2019. I was looking for the best value with the least amount of time for connecting flights. I worked with Bella at ASAP and she was so helpful, efficient, and friendly! She accomplished exactly what I had hoped for and even went above end beyond to accommodate our requests. I am hopeful that when the time comes to take our trip the process will be very smooth and easy. Thank you ASAP!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

My husband contacted them for cheap tickets. Then I started receiving email from them, then I started receiving several phone calls from them starting Oct. 2nd. They call from different numbers and I already blocked some of them and told them to stop calling me, but obviously they still are. That's why I'm here. They are very aggressive and they just won't stop. Here are the numbers: **. DON'T EVER CONTACT THIS POS COMPANY!

International Travel Network response
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for the created inconvenience.

If you would like to have your contact details removed from the database please email us the contact information you've provided to the travel agent at feedback@asaptickets.com.

ASAP Team

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I needed tickets to Germany and Scott ** at ASAP Travel helped me. He was amazing, professional and patient with me. He found the best price and the best travel times for us. I had a few issues and he resolved all of them fast. From now on I will always go back to him for assistance. I highly recommend ASAP Travel. They are awesome.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I use ASAP a few times a year to find the most affordable intercontinental flights. ASAP never disappoints, their employees, are knowledgeable and exceed my expectations. Amir who helped me the last 3 times even sent me mails and called me during the weekend when he found shorter and cheaper flights! I will definitely stay with ASAP!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

After reading poor reviews of other online travel discount companies I was going to book with, ASAPtickets.com had the best reviews. It was a leap of faith, but airline tickets to Frankfurt from Denver were silly expensive. Asap saved us $300 per ticket and our trip went without any problems. Instantly after confirming the flight details, our reservation number showed up on the Delta site, phew! I will use them again.

Original review: July 28, 2018

TERRIBLE PEOPLE!!! Representative named EMERALD admits she told me my temporary reservation would not be lost while I made a phone call to double confirm that I wanted the ticket, (only warned price might go up and I accepted that, it went up 100 dollars of course) and she also took some time to double confirm that United would keep the ticket for me. In a few hours I got back saying I wanted the ticket, when she replied THE NEXT DAY she said "Sorry, United wanted to take back your ticket because they wanted your return day seat for a tour group." Her Supervisor ISABEL admits the promise to not lose my ticket was broken but it resulted in an increase of 300 dollars and Isabel only offered 50 to 100 in travel voucher discount for future purchase. TERRIBLE!! They also put me through an HOURS long process to confirm my credit card, I.D. and candid photo of my holding the card/I.D.

Of course tough to see clearly all the card info so they kept asking for new pics, finally I proved that my pics DID show all the info if they would simply enlarge the pic as I ended up doing for them...BUT this madness kept me up all night and an old HEART condition has now returned--heart rhythm ARRHYTHMIA... YES, NOW I CAN NOT BREATHE PROPERLY WITH A FAST HEARTBEAT AND MAY NEED SURGERY TO CORRECT!!! Beware of EMERALD and even more ISABEL!!! Isabel confirmed my concerns after listening to the recorded conversation, admitted that I was assured I would not have my reservation LOST before paying for it (only price increase)--but it was lost-- and ISABEL still only wants to offer a 50-100 dollar voucher, will not even take my request to management for 300 cash to return to my credit card.

She only willing to take a request for 100 cash to be returned to my credit card, --EVEN WHEN EMERALD'S MISTAKE COST ME 300!!! Then after admitting to things Emerald "could have done better" and admitting that the promise was broken to not lose my ticket, MS. ISABEL even STILL will not say Emerald did anything wrong!!! I will never stop publishing my story to as many sites as possible, my heart is all messed up and my wife is pissed for this ticket going from $1,000+ to $1,400+.

International Travel Network response
We always strive to provide our customers with prices lower than available on the market, which online engines cannot do.
The credit card verification process is an occasional necessity to fight credit card fraud,we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.Records indicate that the ticket was cancelled and full amount credited on the original form of payment.Please accept our apologies for the delay in it's process and the lack of follow up from the agent's side.

ASAP Team

Original review: July 17, 2018

On April 27 a ticket (**) was purchased from ** for a flight to Manila from New York on May 10 for $529.40. A travel protection plan for $49.45 was also paid in the event of unforeseen emergency that I may fail to take the flight. I was hospitalized at Northwell on May 3 for a mild heart attack and consequently I missed the departure date. However ASAP was notified on May 8. A certification was emailed to ASAP confirming that hospitalization. On May 21 while I was still in New York I mailed Kemp (**) to follow up the status of the refund. Subsequent emails were sent to Kemp when I arrived in Manila and as usual the excuses of the delay in acting on the refund were given.

On the first week of July, Kemp promised to check the status of the refund and apologized. I see no sign of sincerity when actions did not match the word. I reported this transaction with my HSBC bank as early as May. It was placed under "dispute." Up to this date the charges on my debit card were never reversed. Until I have read the complaints of others with ASAP or ITN, I never thought I would become a victim of their scam. What they did was pure CONSUMER FRAUD. It was a very dishonest business practice!

Thank you for your feedback.
Records indicate that the full refund of the ticket was confirmed and processed based on the provided medical documents.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in it's process and the lack of follow up from the agent's side. Rest assure that appropriate measures and additional training will be held to avoid such things from happening in the future.

ASAP Team

Original review: July 13, 2018

I am very new to using International Travel Network and was quite leery. I came in contact with an agent Kenan who provided me with the best customer service in planning this trip to visit Italy. He met my criteria on what, how, where I wanted to travel meeting every objective with outstanding performance. Please use his performance as the benchmark for others to follow. Thank You Kenan!

Original review: July 12, 2018

This Company is good when you are buying tickets, but horrible when a problem pops up. I booked a ticket for my parents to travel from Kenya to Boston, but due to a medical emergency, did not make the flight. I tried to work with them to reschedule, but they kept giving me the go-around, that Delta will have to validate and waive the fee to process a seat on the next flight. Eventually told them to just charge my card for the required fee, but there was still the excuse from the company that Delta would need to approve and that they (Delta) were closed for the holiday (July 4th). I called Delta myself and they said they are always open.

After the Delta agent struggling with the ticket because it was a batch ticket and could only be changed by the travel agency, they were thankfully able to reschedule my parents on the next flight 24 hours later. ITN never even followed up to know if my issue was resolved, even after telling me they would call within 2 hours with a solution. My parents also lost their luggage, and following up with this company has been hell. The customer service people say they are getting back to you, which they never do, and you have to keep calling them again. I paid insurance on the tickets for these inconveniences like baggage loss, and it is still a struggle working with ITN/ASAP. If you book with them, hope against hope that everything goes smoothly, and you don't have to call them with a problem!

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience and regret that you were not satisfied with the service. We would like to investigate the details of your case to see what errors have been made. Could you please provide your booking details and full name/email address you gave our agent by sending them to feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you.

Resolution response: June 30, 2018

I received a response from the company & thankfully they have resolved the issue. I'm happy with how it turned out & appreciate them taking responsibility for what happened.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I booked tickets to the Philippines to travel in July for my son & myself. I booked the tickets in early May. I was initially happy with the process & felt that I got a good deal on the tickets. A few weeks later I contacted the agent to ask about seating arrangements on the flight. He asked me my preferences & advised me that he would call me back in about an hour with the assignments. He told my parents who booked with him the same thing but never called them back. I too never received a call back from him. The next day I decided since he never called back that I would try to make the seat assignments myself. I was able to choose most of my seats but for some reason one of the flights already had seats chosen but they had me & my son separated. The only seats left on this flight were the seats that cost extra.

I tried to call the airline to change the seats & was informed by American Airlines that the seats we were assigned to were paid seats & if I wanted to change them I would have to pay again. I don't know why the hell we were assigned paid seats sitting apart on an international flight. So over a 12 hour flight I'm supposed to be separated from my son! I contacted the agent again on May 25 & was told by him that he asked American to sit us together & is not sure why they separated us. He said that he would reach out to them & get back to me. A week & half goes by & I still haven't heard back from my agent. I emailed him again. Another week goes by & still no response. I call customer service & they tell me they will send an email to him & his supervisor requesting a callback. AGAIN another week goes by with no contact.

I finally get a call from him telling me that he was in the hospital & just got back to the office & that he would work on getting the issue resolved. So now yesterday 06/22 the agent tells me he had a long intense conversation with American & unfortunately they cannot change the seats. He says the seats were originally assigned together but there was a plane change & the seats were jumbled up & cannot be changed.

I call ** on that because #1 it doesn't make sense that American would screw up the seats & then refuse to fix them & #2 I called American immediately after & was told that there was NEVER a change in aircraft & these seats were chosen this way from the beginning. Customer service is not helpful at all. They just tell you that only the agent can fix it. Even after requesting to speak to a supervisor they refuse to help you either. I ended up having to pay more money to switch the seats myself because NO ONE at ITN /ASAP tickets was willing to help! NEVER AGAIN will I use them & I definitely would not recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your feedback.
​Please accept our apologies for any created inconvenience.
We would like to closer investigate how you were assisted with the seat assignment so that appropriate measures could be taken.

For this, please e-mail us at feedback@asaptickets.com with you confirmation number and ticket number. As well, we kindly ask you to send us the receipts for the loss you had to support.

​Sincerely,

ASAP Team ​

Original review: June 13, 2018

The prices and seats they are reserving are great, but for some reason, they are asking us for a tremendous amount of personal information. I don't feel comfortable. They wanted to be on a third party call with my husband and I and Chase. Did anyone else have this experience?

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you experienced a through credit card verification, which nowadays is unfortunately an occasional necessity for first time customers. We apologize if it made you feel uncomfortable and can only assure you that your information is not used for anything other than confirming that you are the credit card holder, and is not shared with any third parties. To avoid the verification altogether you could also choose a form of payment other than credit card.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Cancellation due to hospital admittance. I heard this dept had a bad reputation, but I thought I didn't need their help. How wrong I was. The woman I dealt with (J...) was so unhelpful, undedicated to the job, here English so-so, but with the attitude "please don't bother me". She did not go out of her way to call the airline to make things happen, only read me 'the rules and regs'. Never again will I deal with them.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate the details of your case more closely. Kindly email us your full name and the confirmation number or ticket number at feedback@asaptickets.com and we will look into it. We do apologize greatly for the difficulties in communication you've had with our agent. Thank you.

ASAP Team.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I have been doing business with ITN since 2013 with great results - No Problems - Until now. I purchased an airline ticket from Phnom Penh to Greensboro, N.C. on May 17th, 2018 for $946.56. When I arrived at the airport (Phnom Penh) I was not allowed to board Shenzen Airlines due to the 'fluid" situation in China at this time with regards to U.S. citizens traveling through (they currently working on their 'TWOV' situation as of May 7th) therefore I was unable to board. ITN has been VERY uncooperative in rescheduling or answering the phone. My situation is CRITICAL as my 81-year-old mother in N.C. has suffered a massive STROKE and is "DYING" and therefore I cannot wait long to have this flight rescheduling resolved. I must make alternate arrangements with another airline as the CS at ITN (Logan) is not communicating with me in this matter.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry for the inconvenience you had. We would like to remind that we as a Travel Agency do not provide any Visa information as it was mentioned on the payment form when the ticket was booked.

According to records, the agent from Customer Service sent several emails with possible options to exchange the ticket, also as exception the agency will proceed with full refund of ticket.

ASAP Team

Original review: May 28, 2018

Got a call at 4:00am wife and kids stranded in China. It seems tickets were never booked by ITN. Had received an email earlier in the day saying there might be a problem. When I called was told if they got on plane problem was solved. Had a friend (whose mother was on same flight start calling) when finally resolved family had to run to plane and was seated in rear of tail section.

Next day received email from ITN stating issue was just a seating upgrade (no mention of lack of booking or tail section "upgrade"). It took 2 weeks for them to confirm and issue return tickets and wife didn't know if they were any good until she got on the plane at each leg. Company either does not answer the phone, leaves you on hold for 10 minutes before telling you they are not available, or transfers your call to somewhere no one will answer. Worst service from a travel agency? Ticket service ever. Have already told 2 friends not to use them. Same opinion of ASAP Travel the company they operate through. Do not use.

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to closer investigate your case and see what exactly happened. Kindly email us at feedback@asaptickets.com with your confirmation number and ticket number.

ASAP Team

Original review: April 18, 2018

Had a stress free flight booking experience. My travel agent Symphony obtained multiple request with Professionalism, she went above and beyond, I am grateful for all that she’s done. Even secured the middle aisle seat and wheelchair for my elderly parents. She deserves a highest praise for exemplary work. My Monetary gratitude did not justify.

International Travel Network Company Information