San Bruno, CA

4.5/5 (42 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: June 16, 2022

I am using ASAP Tickets since the pandemic started. I no longer trust online booking sites as they don't provide customer support. When booking through ASAP I don't have to go through the stress of dealing with all schedule changes myself. My agent does the hard part for me and puts me at ease. I am recommending this company to everyone looking for a reliable service.

Dear Franco,

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 6, 2022

I usually don't write reviews but Paul from ASAP tickets made an effort for this to happen. After several inquiries to other companies, I thought my trip won't be possible because of the high prices everyone offered. Then I noticed an ad of ASAP tickets and called them immediately. In about 30 minutes I already had e-tickets in my email!! Paul was great helper and found a deal I could afford. I am so thankful for his help and will come back for more flight tickets in future.

International Travel Network response
Thank you so much, Kristopher!
We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again, and we hope to make your next experience with us just as positive.

Have an amazing day!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2022

It's not easy to find a travel agent you can rely on. After several unsuccessful attempts to find one, I came across ASAP Tickets. After entering my travel information I received a call and was assisted by a travel agent. The process was smooth and agent offered 4 different flight options to choose from. For additional safety I also bought Travel care service but didn't had to use it, as everything went according to plan. Thank you for being professional and helpful.

International Travel Network response
    Hello Dionne Marie! We're so grateful that you take the time to share your feedback with us. It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. It has been our absolute pleasure to serve you, and we hope that you return soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 11, 2022

Just returned from my third trip booked with ITN. All of my experiences have been satisfactory and I have been working with agent Roddick all three times. He was more than helpful on providing me with good flight options to choose from and guided through the payment system when I booked first time. I have nothing to complain except that sometimes price changes very fast. Overall very good!

International Travel Network response
    Dear Harley, we are thrilled that you loved your experience with Roddick, he is indeed a very qualified and skilled agent! He will be really happy to know about your appreciation!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
    We fully understand your displeasure with the prices, but unfortunately, they are set only by the airline.

Thanks for your loyalty. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Original review: April 22, 2022

I was searching for suitable flights for more than a week. After I called ASAP tickets they issued tickets in less than an hour. Tickets were well priced and exactly what I needed but couldn't find on my own. Travel assistant was knowledgeable and very friendly. Because of all these "benefits" I will recommend booking with this company to everyone.

International Travel Network response
    Thank you, dear Sean, for your high appreciation, kind words, and recommendation!

We are thrilled that you loved your experience and hope that you will continue to choose us in the future. In our turn, we will do our best not to disappoint you, but to continue to impress you! :)

Original review: April 29, 2022

First of all, I would like to commend the most perfect travel agent I have ever worked with. Agent Tulip and she assisted me in late March this year. Tulip helped me with suitable ticket options at a moment no one else could offer what I need. I will definitely use her again for my future travel plans!

Dear Henrietta,

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review!
    Tulip is truly a gem of our team!

Looking forward to booking for you again!

Original review: April 8, 2022

Travel agent Pasha is an asset to ASAP Tickets. From him I always receive good customer service, and he found tickets that I couldn't and planned everything according to my needs. From now on I will only call Pasha to book international flights. Amazing service, thanks!

Original review: March 25, 2022

I have been using ASAP to book my international tickets for many years. There are 3 travel agents I would like to commend for an excellent service. Sunshine, Wallas and Underwood have helped me with the best flight options on different occasions and dealt good with cancelled flights as well. This is the only service I use for overseas flights and I will continue to do so.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Calipso from ASAP got me the right tickets for the right price and dates. What he does is something I couldn't do on my own. I felt I am working with a professional knowing his job well. I will surely use ASAP and ask Calipso also next time when I'll need to fly somewhere. Very good service!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I would definitely recommend Asaptickets and ITN to people I know. All of my flight request have always been fulfilled in good quality and speed. For more than 4 years asaptickets has been my only choice for international and now also domestic travel. Agents are very smart and help also with hotel accommodations. 5 stars out of 5!

International Travel Network Company Information