1.55/5
  • 1 star
Based on 53 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Get matched with a great travel agency now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

International Travel Network

International Travel Network (ITN) has created efficient, technologically innovative, cost-effective resources that enable airlines worldwide to divest discounted fares and excess inventory.

Since foundation date 2004, the company has expanded its team to include more IT innovators and industry experts. These additions have been instrumental to ITN, as the company maximized ticketing capabilities and compliance monitoring standards to accommodate large inventory and smooth, speedy transactions.

In 2009, ITN re-launched its web presence with new features, services and advancements to improve upon current transaction options for airlines and travel agents. Developing unique technological and educational tools to deliver the latest innovations and valuable services to the industry, ITN enables airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified, interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Today, ITN employs a staff of 100 and works with 500 independent sub-agents and agencies.

Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 24, 2017

54 International Travel Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

As small tour group operator, I have referred many clients to this company during the last three years, and Thalia has been an extremely helpful agent who has gone out of her way to get us the best prices. The prices are always better than what I can get elsewhere, and if there is a glitch, it is usually on the part of the airline and out of her control. I have booked complicated international flights through this company across sometimes 3 or 4 continents and has never been let down. One client had to cancel an international flight and had no problem getting a refund.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We purchased 2 tickets for girlfriend and handicapped daughter to fly to the Philippines for 3 weeks. Got a pretty good price of just over $1100 and very importantly not long layover times. Joaquin, who assisted us, we emailed back and forth with several times and he checked quite a few different flight combinations until he found one that worked for us. He even called several times to make sure everything was satisfactory. This is second time we have used ASAP tickets and both times have been just fine.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I purchased my ticket July 12, 2017 to travel Sept 19, 2017. Unfortunately I could not travel due to work situation. Then I asked a refund but I am aware the penalty of $250 but they said no there will be another 260 deduction. I was not happy. I paid $756.56 so in short I'll be getting $200 something, and WORST SCENARIO IS THEY ASKED ME TO PAY $296 FIRST BEFORE THEY PROCESS MY REFUND. Is this a normal company policy? I submitted my claim to BBB. I am a senior citizen. I just don't give out my hard earned money.

International Travel Network response
According to our records the case had been solved. A refund was authorized against $198.64 loss only.
The refund was already processed from our side and customer should receive the funds within 10 business days.

For additional questions and inquiries the customer is welcome to contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I called this past July 2017 to book a flight for a two week vacation in Bolivia and Peru with an adventure company. I initially spoke with an agent who realized I had a conversation previously with another agent and insisted on transferring me to an agent in a meeting at that time. I provided the details of the trip and even sent an e-mail with the dates leaving August 6 and returning the 21st of the month.

I was called by a very nice guy who was appeared helpful. He sent me several itineraries and I was clear with him that although the departing dates were fine- the return flights were for a day later after departure and proceeded to give him my dates of return. He told me not to worry about it but focus on the time of the flight because he was aware of the dates.

I recently noticed (two days ago) that despite the fact that I had several phone calls and the last one I had brought up the date being wrong (I even told the agent Enzo - I'm glad we caught this mistake) and proceeded to identify clearly the return date of the 21st of August - I was booked to return one day later than when I left the country. I remember explaining that I needed to return by the 22nd of August since I went back to work on the 23rd. He stated that he understood clearly and would resolve the matter.

I totally trusted that he had the information correctly when he sent me the booking info and must have just glanced at it - he was so assuring and we had discussed it several times. I called this week 7/31/17 to report what I had just observed and they said they would proceed with an investigation - they sent me an e-mail with a transcript of the calls the next day but none of the transcripts has the conversations where I clearly stated the dates and pointed out the mistake and talked at length about my return trip.

An agent responded 24 hours later in an e-mail stating that it is my fault and I would pay $550.00 with fees and then any possible changes to the flight cost. I called Delta and they are charging $356.60. I should not have to pay a cent further - he made mistake but I believe they are covering up for him by not admitting and not sending me the full clear transcript. I recall the conversation as if it was yesterday and unless he was calling me from a different number where no recorded calls take place they should be able to find that piece of conversation and not to mention the e-mail initially sent.

This morning I called, an agent answered and was very rude. He said that the matter had been resolved and there was no need for a manager to call me back. I sent an e-mail and called but I have no return calls from a manager nor an e-mail. I regret buying from this company - I saw the BBB logo and thought it was reputable but I can see that it's not the case. I will be asking BBB to check into this matter as well. The company screwed up and should take responsibility. I would not recommend this company - it's not worth the hassle. This company had the issue of language barrier, connection issues and big mistakes but apparently not owning up to the mistakes costing the customers more money.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one.
Please give us more details about your issue so we could assist you properly.

Feel free to reach our Customer Support at 1-800-750-2238 or send an e-mail to feedback@asaptickets.com and we will gladly help you.

ITN Team

Original review: July 21, 2017

I purchased tickets form ASAP Tickets part of ATN for my parents who are coming from abroad to USA and they are old. After 2 days I called them after receiving an email from the company to add the protection. I called the agent Abott who actually booked my ticket. I was surprise to see his attitude because it was so rude and different from when he was doing his sale. The story is long but to make it short, he was rude, giving me attitude plus he hanged up the phone on my face.

After I call back and requested him to transfer my call to his supervisor, he refused and then transferred giving me an attitude. His supervisor was even worse. He was even ruder and was biased towards his colleague Abbott. It was an awful experience. Now I am scare because my parents are old and traveling alone and for the 1st time. I don't even sure that what they have done. I am planning to cancel my tickets but don't know how can I because it seems like after they sell the tickets no one care about you.

I recommend everyone of you, don't use this company because they don't care about their customers and if you have a complain about anyone, you can't do anything because everyone defends each other. This is unprofessional and I warn everyone to buy from them as their prices are not that different from other reputable websites and after sale service is worse than you can get. Now the tickets I have are without protection and I am not sure if the ticket will be valid or not but I already paid and I am trapped.

I booked the ticket for my parents to travel to USA. Saw the cheap price and the Airline was Saudi Airlines. I Called the Customer Service Dept and was told that I could cancel but there would be Cancellation fees. $71 from Saudi Air, $200 for International Travel Network, and 49.00 per person from International Travel Network as a penalty for not using the ticket. I called saudi airline and they told me that ticket was refundable so customer service and travel agent lied to me. Then they emailed me a refund form to fill out, and the form asked for my c/c??

Now they want to charge me 200 plus $88 to process the refund!!! WTF!! The ticket agreement from International Travel Network and found that they say it's a non-refundable ticket, but actually it is, and since it's misleading because they don't want to give refunds and more things. Their agent has the access to the phone call recordings and customer service agents share the recordings with sales agents.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: July 18, 2017

Miss M was the travel agent. She did a very poor job of arranging my travel from SD to Indonesia. She booked the wrong day for the return and though I paid the insurance for the ticket protection she refused to try to help to change the return date. She stated she could no longer help and transferred my call to customer service. Here the agent told me it could cost me, up to $2000 to change my return ticket. I called AA and changed the return for the date I wanted for $121.00. I would never use this agency again and would definitely call the airlines to arrange my own travels. This agency did not issue me a e-transfer ticket and for this reason I almost did not make my connection in Hong Kong. This was a nightmare at Hong Kong after almost 20 hrs of travel time in another country. Totally disappointed with this service.

International Travel Network response
As per our records the return date was booked as requested and confirmed by the passenger on the payment form as well as on the phone with the travel agent. All the exchanges and refunds are handled by our Customer Support Dep, who offered an exchange for $470.00 total for the new traveling date.

We are glad to hear that the airline was able to open a lower inventory and re-book you for a cheaper fare. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations and thank you for the feedback.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I purchased tickets form ITN's website ASAPTickets.com for two or three trips. I liked their prices and help in reservation. I needed to change the return of a ticket and I was shocked when they requested $250 fees for them in additional to the standard airlines and change of class fees. They never told me about such fees when I purchased the tickets. They have it in the fine prints of the purchased ticket. If even I read it, it would be too late because they issue the ticket after you pay. It is a trap. I have to buy a one way international ticket as it will be cheaper than their fees + Airlines fees. This is unprofessional and I warn everyone to buy from them as their prices are not that different from other reputable websites.

Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for your feedback! We do value each and every one of our customers and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a pleasant one.
We would like to investigate this case. Could you please provide your full name or your email address which you mentioned to your travel agent. Please email this info to feedback@asaptickets.com.

We will get back to you as soon as we have the results.

ITN Team

Original review: June 13, 2017

This company has terrible customer service. Delta changed flight times and caused us to have a very long layover on our initial flight. Delta was more than willing to exchange but IT wouldn't return my calls even when Delta said all they had to do was to call them and they would make the exchange. Very disheartening, terrible experience. Would not recommend.

Dear Customer,

We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention.

Please give us more details about your issue so we could assist you properly.

ITN Team

Original review: May 18, 2017

I worked with a great travel agent (Ask for Vance), I was skeptical at first after reading all the crummy reviews from other people which I think are just competitors leaving reviews here to give bad PR to the ITN and ASAP company, or the people are just complete idiots and complain about everything in their miserable lives. Anyways I used PayPal Credit, so to make sure all went well if I did indeed get scammed but didn't cause they seem to be a reputable company. I am happy with the service and will use them again! Thank you for saving me a ton of money!

Original review: May 17, 2017

I will Never deal with them again. You are better off to purchase your ticket directly from the airlines or online from other websites. I would never deal with this company or similar agencies. We wanted a specific airline, they booked our ticket through that airline but operated by other companies; why would you even consider such a ticket??? This just made the tickets impossible to change (over $500 fee to just make any change). The staff assisting are not knowledgeable and they are not experienced either. They won't be any help after you purchase your ticket, they will just refer you to the customer service department. This is the worst travel agency that I have ever dealt with!

International Travel Network response
We apologize for the created inconvenience. We always strive to provide our customers with the lowest prices that are not available online. To bypass certain airline exchange fees and penalties we offer ticket protection plan which helps to protect our customers from restrictions imposed by airlines. Could you please provide us your booking details and we will be glad to look into your case. You may send us an email to feedback@itncorp.com.

ITN Team

Original review: April 28, 2017

ITN made mistakes to my ticket and they tried to force me to pay more ( I REFUSED), recommend to anyone never waste your time and money, CROOKED, CROOKED, CROOKED! They took my money and of course no refund and no flight! When did theft become legal? ITN TRAVEL - HORRIBLE COMPANY.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always try to assist our customers with any issue that might appear after the ticket is booked. However there are certain restrictions and penalties involved if the ticket is exchanged or refunded. Kindly provide us your booking details (ticket number or ITN confirmation number) on this platform or you may send it to feedback@itncorp.com, and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: April 26, 2017

DO NOT USE!! DISREPUTABLE. My trip was canceled. I had purchased travel insurance. Called customer support -- said they could do nothing other than change my reservation at a fee of $300 -- that I had an un refundable, un reroutable, unexchangeable ticket. I wasn't told this at time of purchase. I asked for a supervisor -- they refused to put me thru to one, nor would they explain the rules attached to my ticket. When I contacted the airline, they said the ticket was a "bulk" ticket -- that they do not deal w/ such tickets, so they couldn't help me in terms of a credit. Tried to contact ITN agent -- no response. I lost over $900!!!

International Travel Network response

Please accept our apologies for any created inconvenience. In order for us to investigate the issue, could you kindly provide us the confirmation number or the ticket number at your earliest convenient. You can reply on this platform or email us at feedback@itncorp.com and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: April 19, 2017

My daughter passed away. Son in law decided he didn't want to care for his minor children. In custody proceedings which don't allow me to travel out of state. TLN stated they wouldn't refund the money of the ticket. Didn't want refund. Wanted to change name on reservation. They refused. Or within their policy. Policy states they can do it. Called and spoke to everyone. Then they said the cardholder called and asked refund. My name was on the ticket and they wouldn't listen to me. I paid 1300 dollars for a flight to Boston to Greece to Rome and they wouldn't change the name on the reservation. This is a once in a lifetime trip for me and my best friend and they wouldn't change the reservation of someone who could accompany my best friend on this trip because I couldn't.

International Travel Network response
Thank you for your feedback.

Our thoughts go out to you in your time of grief.

Records indicate that the card holder contacted ITN on April 13th, 2017 and authorized the refund. It was processed by the Customer Service department within 24 hours as instructed.

You contacted us on April 15th, when it was no longer possible to make any other changes, but you are welcome to simply purchase a new ticket for the desired passenger instead.

Please accept our condolences for your loss.

Original review: April 6, 2017

We work with this company to arrange flights for 5 members of my family for round trips to Rome with Delta. I had told them this was critical that we land with enough time to get to our cruise and we agreed on the tickets and the time of the flights. This was done in December of 2016 so when it was time for us to leave we checked in to the counter on April 4, 2017 only to find out that the flight out of Boston was no longer a direct flight and now routed thru New York. This would of worked for us but when they did this change our flight from our location would not make it in time to make the flight to New York and now there was no way to get to Rome on time for the cruise.

I called ITN customer service and they stated that this had been change in February and that they had been notified of this change but had failed to notify me. And as far as what they could do to help me with my problem was nothing. They stated that I need to see if Delta could help me out. What kind of travel agency is this that cannot step up when it was their fault in the first place. As a result of this my 2 week vacation in Europe did not happen for me or my family.

The next morning I contacted the agent that I worked for with this company to see what they could do to help me out with the thousands of dollars I lost due to their mess up to be told that it was not her problem. I need to work with the customer service department - who I had worked with the night before and who still had not responded back with my request for help. I should of read the reviews before I worked with this company - I WOULD NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY IF I WERE YOU. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU HANGING.

International Travel Network response
Thank you for your feedback.
As per the previously completed investigation, there was indeed a technical error that prevented the schedule change notification from being sent on time.

Measures have been taken to eliminate this error from the system permanently.

We do apologize profusely for inadvertently marring your vacation, and have already processed a full refund to your card, in full accordance with your request.

The ITN Team

Original review: April 1, 2017

After multiple issues with booking my tickets I discovered an error in the reservation in which an extra letter was inserted into a name. ITN wanted 100 dollars to correct, whereas Delta would have do it for free. This is after spending >20k in tickets. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GROUP.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered.

Please provide more information like a booking number and/or ticket number by contacting us at feedback@itncorp.com for further investigation.

The ITN Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

The agent was more than helpful making sure we knew about the airlines, airports and itinerary. He even called back twice to make sure we were able to print all the tickets and was very patient. The next time I look for airline tickets I'll use this company and talk to **.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017
I booked the ticket for my son to travel to Australia, saw the cheap price and the Airline was AA. I had a really bad feeling from the first contact with them, especially after being told it was a nonrefundable ticket! I had no idea that my sons Visa would be denied the day before he was to take off, so I had to cancel.

Called the Customer Service Dept and was told that I could cancel but there would be Cancellation fees. 200 from American Air, 250 International Travel Network, and 49.00 from International Travel Network as a penalty. Then they emailed me a refund form to fill out, and the form asked for my c/c??? Now they want to charge me 250.00 to process the refund!!! WTF!!!

So I called American Airline, and told them the story. They were a huge help and gave me their refund website. They read the ticket agreement from International Travel Network and found that they say it's a non-refundable ticket, but actually it is, and since it's misleading, American Airline is now involved to beck me a refund minus only 200.00... My next stop is the BBB. Stay away from this company!

International Travel Network response
The majority of the tickets that we sell are non refundable and we do our best to communicate it to our customers before the purchase.

The customer agreed to the terms and conditions of the ticket which were disclosed on the payment form. The ticket was refunded less $200.00 by American Airlines, the ITN fees were not applicable.

ITN Team

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I did not heed the warnings in the reviews about ITN. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!! On APRIL 23, 2016, I paid ITN $10,163.68 for 8 round-trip tickets from Cleveland to Milan departing on December 15, 2016, returning December 28, including $1,255 for "flight insurance". What a rip off. In November, I checked the flights only to find out that our return flight, from Naples, had been changed to depart 2 hours AFTER our connecting flight left Munich. I tried for 3 days to contact the person I'd worked with only to find out later that he was "on vacation" with no way to get the issue resolved. So I called the 800 number to find out if he even still worked there, but the snotty person who answered the phone was rude and absolutely no help whatsoever. She told me there was nothing she could do and I needed to contact the airlines (Lufthansa) who had cancelled the flight.

I asked her when they were going to tell me the flight had been cancelled and she said it wasn't her problem. Calling Lufthansa was no better. They said that since I'd used an agency, I had to deal with them. I went around the merry-go round for 2 hours before finally contacting United, the parent company of Lufthansa. United's Pamela was the only person who did not blame anyone else and tried to help. She spent another 2 hours and finally was able to book us on a flight from Milan but we'd have to get there from Naples, since there were no flights with 8 seats that close to Christmas. By that time it was 3 AM and I tried to get some sleep.

The next morning, I contacted the person who had recommended ITN, to see if he could help us get a train or bus to Milan. He couldn't believe the situation and contacted the person he usually worked with. The next 2 weeks were a nightmare of passing the buck, blaming the airlines, blaming me for changing the flights. They told him that I'd called them in July to tell them to change the departure to Milan and there was nothing they could do. It was a LIE and when I told him to prove it, he changed the subject and the lies continued. A week before we were to leave, ITN told me to call the number of the "executive desk" and said they would help with booking a flight from Naples to Milan. I called the number and was told there were not 8 seats in economy, but if I wanted to pay for an upgrade they would do that. When I called him right back, there was no answer.

At that point I called my contact again and said I was finished with them. I said the least they could do was pay for the upgrade so we could all be on the same flight. He tried again to work things out, repeated that he'd used them for years and never had this kind of problem. I said it was a matter of time and he should read the reviews. If I had used a local travel agency or AAA, this would not have happened, or they would have handled the problem. In the end, I really did not save that much money and the aggravation just about ruined what was to be a family trip of a lifetime. Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It is not worth the small amount you might save!!

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records we have received a call from the customer regarding the schedule change after the ticket was exchanged by the carrier. United Airlines reissued the ticket by passengers request. We contacted United Airlines on the customers behalf, but they were not able to assist us as the exchange was already processed and approved by the passenger. Our support team will send you an email shortly.

ITN Team

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

This is the worst agency to use. I booked since October, was suppose to travel 5th of Dec, but couldn't for medical reasons. I booked 5 tickets and had to cancel. They told me to forward my medical information which I did. With my ticket protection, they told me I will get the refund. 4 weeks down the line, they are giving me story and uncertainty on how they are yet to hear from the airline. On top of that, the customer service is the worst in history. I don't know if they truly contacted the airline or not, they are very rude and clueless. They keep telling me they will send updates and will contact me. Till this moment, no ticket, no refund and still no word from them. I am in the process of suing these crappie fraudsters!!! Plus do not waste your time or money with this people. Bunch of BS!

International Travel Network response
Thank you for the review. The carriers respond rate differs from Airline to Airline. In some cases we are able to get a reply within the same day, in others they have a 4 week reply policy. We are doing our best to keep our customers posted and speed up the process. Rest assured that all the documents that you have sent us were forwarded to the carrier.

Kindly provide us your confirmation number or the ticket number and we will verify the case.

ITN Team

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Their customer service is horrible. Change in flight 13 hours away from an airport and was told to go to the airport to fix the change in flight due to a cancellation thru the airline. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told they did not have one. More than likely you will be speaking to an Indian nationality person and cannot understand what they are saying on top of their rudeness and short answers. So now I have to leave my destination drive 13 hours to a airport to fix this problem even though this company has been paid. Very angry customer here. When traveling and booking through a company it's for the simplicity of no hassle. This company is not but rude and unhelpful to every degree. I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone and will never use them again.

Dear Cristina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the created inconvenience and would like to investigate the case. Kindly provide us your confirmation number, ticket number or the name of the passenger and we will check the case with our Quality Assurance Department.

ITN Team

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

July 14 I purchase 4 tickets to fly to the Philippines in December from United States for my wedding. So I decided to check my tickets to Air China to confirm our flights. Somehow two out of four tickets was canceled. I call ITN customer service right away and tell them the problem. The service was horrible. I talk to Whitney, Thor, Newton for the past 2 weeks now and they keep telling to wait for the response from Air China over and over again. I don't even believe they try to get a hold of the Airlines. When I call the Airlines it's not even hard to reach them. And they told me to contact my agency where I purchase my ticket because that's their responsibility to reach them and fix the tickets.

We can't wait anymore and we're all stress out of what's happening. Now I'm asking for a full refund for 4 tickets so that we can purchase in a better travel agency. But they told me they can't refund anything. So I'm looking forward to sue this agency and I have all the evidence to show them. All the conversation from the ITN customer service was recorded. I will post this to social media how horrible they are. Please do not purchase any tickets to them. You will regret it. Believe me. You pay what you get in a cheaper price.

International Travel Network response
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. All 4 reservations had been refunded in full on November 22nd. We are working with the airline to get to the bottom of this issue. You should receive your funds from 5 up to 10 business days from the day the refund wad processed, 22nd of November.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the created inconvenience.

ITN Team

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

The customer service with International Travel Network (ITN) was pitiful to say the least. They bill the bank 3 times in just a few minutes. Of course the bank red flagged it as fraud. I confirmed to only pay once. The bank did, only to have ITN cancel the flight and yet still had the payment. It took me several calls to get that returned. After all of that, I tried to get a new ticket. It was then that ITN would have to call me back with a 3 way call. A first for that! Even after doing that the money set there with still no ticket.

I called several times only to be transferred over and over to different people trying to find out why and when. I ask for supervisors, and it was always someone would call me back with the answers. It has been a total "runaround" and when they finally "email" the ticket info, there was no time to get to the flight on time and ITN called and wanted to cancel the flight as they didn't want it to be a no show. I have been told the flight is cancelled and ITN still has the ticket money. From the beginning to where things stand as of now has been 3 days of misery dealing with International Network and it's not over yet. Please use a reputable agency. I will never use ITN again.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about the trouble you had to go through with this reservation. Kindly provide us your ITN confirmation number or the ticket number and we will verify the case with our Quality Assurance Department.

ITN Team

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Let's summarize my experience: I purchase the ticket, and ITN was very pushy for me to finalize and purchase it, which made me suspicious. ITN representative had asked me to speak with my bank to authorize the charge on my card, which also was suspicious, especially since this has never happened with me before. Clearly they have a long history of scamming people and figured a way to protect themselves (DO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKE). ITN had sent me a fake reservation number that same purchase day and few days later issued the ticket and send me the real ticket (that reservation number was not recognized by any of the airlines).

ITN had sold me a flight protection plan not explaining that this was with their own company, not with the airlines, which practically is worth nothing. Not to mention that you have deceived me with how good this policy is, and that it will waive all fees and penalties in case an emergency comes up, and then only find out that I could do everything directly with the airlines under the same conditions, rights, and responsibilities! They never mentioned that the policy is with their own company, and covers me with their own company not the airlines!!! BIG SCAM. ITN had promised to reserve my seats for me and find out the day before the trip that they didn't. I had to do it myself and settle for nonfavorable seats and when asked them, they came up with an excuse. ITN had emailed me the luggage allowance, which was wrong and cost me to pay for extra weight at the airport!

Before paying the airlines, and at the airport counter, I have spoken with ITN supervisor, and he told me to go ahead and pay the extra weight fees and promised to reimburse me for the charges, and that he'll send an email with that, but he did not! No email, no reimbursement. BIG LIE. I canceled my reservation, contacted United Airlines to get a refund. United said I am illegible to get a refund or change of dates, they informed me that ITN has blocked my ticket and cannot process anything. ITN has promised to process the refund, but a month and half later, they have done nothing. I can't get my refund directly from the airlines nor through ITN. ITN operates with the following names/partners: Air Concierge & ASAP tickets.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please accept our apologies for any created inconveniences. According to our records a refund request had been submitted by Mr. Nathan with the airline. We will update you as soon as we will hear from them. Regarding the baggage charges that you had to cover, please send us a copy of the receipt to feedback@itncorp.com and we will check for reimbursement.

ITN Team

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I paid for a RT ticket from Houston to Tel Aviv and was issued a ticket returning from Tel Aviv to Houston and continuing on to Chicago. I immediately called the travel agent to ask why. He said it was a promotional fare and not to worry at all. The airline ticket agent at Tel Aviv said the ticket was a fraud. Her manager confirmed what she said. I was in a wheelchair and explained to them that my agent assured it was a promotional fare but they refused to accept my explanation and said I needed to pay an additional $300 to change the ticket so my baggage doesn't end up in Chicago.

I paid the money and upon my return called my agent to tell him what happened. He consistently claimed it was all my fault since I did not call him from Tel Aviv and said that I was responsible to pay the additional money charged. I contested his statements to customer relations but did not receive any help. The travel agent kept hammering on the promotional fare to reduce ticket cost. I asked how would it reduce costs if I end up in Chicago instead of Houston. Because I would have to pay for the Chicago Houston airfare. I'm still waiting for an answer. The agent wants me to book another ticket from him!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the created inconveniences. The amount of $300.00 that you have paid at the counter had been credit today to your account today, 9th of September. As a travel agency we keep our word and try our best to help the customers. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I thought this was such a good price. I took it and they offer ticket protection too for a reasonable fee. How could I go wrong? Well, it is very wrong to buy from this company. I saved $200 on a rt to Italy this is true... plus $62 for trip protection which covered changes and cancellations. How could I go wrong? Well, earthquakes in Italy, personal situations and one of my friends there - with whom I was going to stay - is very sick. I wanted to change my ticket and come back early but trip protection only counts for what the company itself charges... not to change ticket - it would cost me almost $800 to change.

Then they told me to contact airline myself... which I did and was told by airline that they cannot change this ticket. It must be done by the agency - and was told that agency should know this. So called several more times to ITN with poor customer service... and finally told cannot change ticket without huge fee. This company is a danger to the traveling/consuming public. I asked them to refund my "cancellation protection" at least. We shall see if this happens. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with ITN. Kindly provide us your confirmation number or the ticket number and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

The company is a ripoff. It is much better if you purchase tickets directly with the airlines. The put markup on the ticket as I spoke to Cathay Pacific. The ticket I had with ITN is 400 expensive compared to Cathay. I remembered that there were 2 charges on my account. One from Cathay and the other from ITN. So next time if you book ticket and tells you that split amount from ITN that means that is the amount that they are getting from our pocket. I believe this all happens to all tickets with other airlines as well.

Also I will never use the Ticket Protection Plan. It does not make sense. It will not cover anything on the benefit of the passenger, in fact it will charge you more since rules of the airlines will still apply if you take the protection. I suggest it is better to go to the airlines directly. With the airlines it is fast, whatever happens they are liable to their mistake, but this company is full of crap. Not to mention their quality department is so stupid. They are not really helping. They are only saying that they are investigating but the truth is they will only take priority of their profit.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry to hear that your experience with ITN was not a pleasant one. Kindly provide is your confirmation number with us or the ticket number and we will review the details of your case. All the charges are disclosed to the customer before the ticket is purchased, there are no hidden charges.

Please send us your booking details and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

To let people know not to use this service. I was first promised a low fare to Europe, but next day new much higher price. Could not give us seats on any flight. No communication when one flight cancelled and we were stuck in Europe. No personal service--or service at all. Plus, airlines apparently do not like to deal with this company.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. We do our best to assist our customer with all the issues that you have listed bellow. Could you please provide us your ITN confirmation number or the ticket number and we forward the case to our Quality Assurance Department.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

I purchased a ticket which was never issued to me until a month after I paid them. When they issued the ticket, it was in the wrong names. I couldn't fly with the wrong names. I pointed it out to them. It was their fault. The best they could do is cancel my ticket and levy a charge/penalty which they didn't do until the day of the flight. They sent me an email that I missed my flight, hence they weren't trying to refund me.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records this ticket had been refunded on 5th of August. You should get the funds within 5 to 10 business days. Kindly let us know if you have any questions/concerns, we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

I'm a first time user of ASAP Tickets (ITN), so far I'm impressed with the service provided. I save time and money on the tickets compare to other search engines. It's nice talking to real people who listen to your concerns. My agent was very informative and helpful. He was also upfront about all my requests. Thanks so much for understanding my needs. Take care and God bless. Hope to do more business in the future!

Original review: July 18, 2016

I purchased a ticket thru ITN and they input the wrong name on the passport. Now they want me to pay an additional 383.00 to correct a problem they made. I asked for a full refund thinking the travel protection would cover as it did in previous flights and they told me NO. The ticket cannot be used because the passport and ticket do not match. I refused to pay more money. I will never used this company for anything and I beg consumer not to use them and get burned like so many others.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your booking had been located and your review forwarded to our Quality Assurance Department for investigation. We will verify the records and will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.

International Travel Network Company Information