3.77/5

San Bruno, CA

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

132 International Travel Network Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 2, 2019

I asked for a quote for round trip tickets to Egypt from the U.S. I was contacted within minutes from Tristan. This was the best and very professional agent I have spoken with in some time now. I told him what I had found on my own with days of continuous researching and he found me an unbelievable deal! Omg. I will be calling Tristan whenever I need to travel and I will refer my family and friends to him. I had given up on dealing with travel agents because of previous local bad experiences, but Tristan has renewed my trust. I will Only call him for All of my future travel plans. "Sometimes you have to try something different to get different results." I'm so happy I did!!! My stress level diminished quickly after talking to Tristan. He explained everything to me and he is very patient! Thank you so much! I really appreciate great customer service!! I have never been happier to spend my money than I am right now!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Contacted ITN via the Internet asking for an agent to call me. Darby phoned within minutes. He listened to all my requirements and said he would get back to me in about an hour. My needs were to fly from NYC to Amsterdam for a week at the end of June and then fly to Iceland for a week before returning to NYC at a reasonable rate. Darby called back in less than 30 minutes with a great itinerary. I had made his job more difficult asking for a less than 2.5 layover on the opening leg. He met that requirement easily. After that everything was easy, I let him know I needed to speak with my wife before committing and he reminded me I could reserve the booking with just the passenger names to ensure no rise in price. I did that and then paid after getting the thumbs up from my wife. Meantime Darby found a lower price which he locked in for me before I purchased the tickets. Great experience!!!

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 5, 2019

This is my second time to purchase plane tickets from ASAP going to the Philippines and back to the USA. I am honestly proud and sharing all the experiences with our own choice agent GENEVA. She's from Cebu, Philippines. I never REGRET and will be connecting with her for next schedules. Buying tickets from ASAP through her comforts us as family. Every time I email asking her to prepare a quotation for the best and lowest price for ticket, she immediately respond through email. If I need her to call me in her convenient time, she would honor the request promptly. She's skilled and articulate in communication. So easy, amiable and very professional in dealing her clients. She offered the best price and sees to it that we will be comfortable in our flights. I can't forget how she followed up her transaction and engagements with us. All the more and the likes. Good job Geneva! Thank you ASAP.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I was booking a trip for a group of 15 people, traveling from Boston to London. I had an excellent experience with the asap rep who made it all happen. Cortez was polite, professional, thorough, and even stayed late at work until we had all the ticketing complete. He listened to my needs, searched for flights that would work for our group, and followed through until every ticket was issued. He waited while I gathered all the birthdate information from my group members, he took great care to make sure every name was spelled correctly, and he made sure I fully understood every detail of the contract and the protection plan.

The price he got for me was better than I had been able to find online, or through the airline itself. I couldn't be happier with the arrangements that have been made and although we haven't taken the trip yet, I have Cortez's phone number and he has encouraged me to call him any time with any questions or problems. I don't anticipate any! Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

For many years I have always wanted to visit The Philippines and I was finally able to make it happen. I tried the usual travel search engines and found it to be overwhelming for all I wanted done. I wasn't just planning to go to one city but had many I wanted to visit during this trip. I was also trying to coordinate with several locals I was going to visit and that too was like trying to herd cats and ASAP Tickets made it all easy.

One of the things I was having a trouble coordinating in my mind was crossing the International Time Line which added to my difficulty in setting a schedule. I know The Philippines is a day ahead of my own calendar but I was tired at the time and it just wasn’t clear. So, I saw an advertisement for ASAP Tickets and decided to give them a try.

I'm typically turned off by salespeople and knew I could always hang up anytime I wanted so I decided to give them a try. I spoke with a gentleman named Lemuel **. who I sensed wasn’t just a typical salesman but he was there to really help me. He patiently listened to my plans and asked if he could do some research and call me back. I admit I was hesitant to share my cell phone number and email address but thought I’d give him a chance.

The very next day I received a phone call from him and he was polite enough to ask if it was a good time to talk? He found a good flight through Korean Airlines having only one stop and then continuing onto Cebu which was my final destination, and a good return flight back to Seattle. I had done enough of my own research to know that the price and time of the flight was very competitive so I asked if I could get back to him to talk it over with my wife. He shared his direct number and email address with me and I told him I would get back in touch. I agreed to those tickets and made purchases for some domestic flights as well and sealed the deal.

It doesn’t stop there! During our small talk we found out our mutual love of nature and he told me he would be happy to share some highlights of places he knew about considering he lives in Cebu. He sent me a list, even offering to personally show me some of these places. Now, that is going above and beyond and I’m very grateful for Lemuel **. for being willing to go the extra mile.

I titled my review the way I had for a very good reason. I didn’t feel as if I was being sold a bill of goods, but was handled not only professionally but I’ll add “personally” treating me as if I was a friend. I’ve always heard the people of The Philippines were hospitable and kind and Lemuel **. has proven that to me. Thank you ASAP Tickets for people like Lemuel **. He’s an asset to your company and handled my business with pride and integrity.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: May 27, 2019

Finding inexpensive airfare and booking it in a timely manner used to be like "looking for a needle in a haystack." But not with ASAP Tickets having agents like Daphne ** and Kirby ** who assisted me in my quest. Daphne took my call, answered all my questions in a professional way, found my best itinerary with one stopover and at an airfare that suits my budget. She also explained well the new international travel rules. The transaction was cut off due to my unscheduled work that I had to make an additional call this time to Kirby and he did a fantastic job in helping me complete my transaction with much ease while explaining in detail the new rules again. Like Daphne, Kirby was very patient as well as knowledgeable. Emails were sent immediately with travel notifications. I'm very satisfied with my experience dealing with ITN and I highly recommend this company without any questions or doubts.

Original review: May 26, 2019

I have been using ASAP in the past a couple of times, and had a great experience with them. This time around back in March I bought my tickets from Chicago O’hare to Copenhagen. I asked my agent Mercury over and over to make sure I get seats and luggage included in my fare. She assured me they’re bundled into my package. So when I got my itinerary from them and went on SAS site, I realized I don’t have seats nor I can have check in luggage. So I called her back then in March and she said "wait till you get closer to your flight. This how SAS airlines works". I didn’t believe her, because my wife and I go to Europe twice a year and never seen anything like this. So I waited till this Friday 5 days before my flights. I noticed I had only one seat choice and one check in luggage for the outbound flight, but no seat or allowance for the luggage for return flight. And if I had to choose a seat and add a luggage I had to pay separate fees.

So I call ASAP and complained to them. My agent called me back and insisted that the seat and luggage is included for both flights, so I called SAS customer service and they said, "only outbound is assigned seat and luggage, the return flight is just a basic rate" and I have to pay for the seat and the luggage. So I called back the agent and told her the mistake she made. She said "fine, pay for them and we will reimburse you". So I did, and sent her the receipts. Now she says she needs the receipts from airport. Hahaha. This is the most unprofessional customer service I have ever seen. ASAP might be a good travel agency, but their agents are not knowledgeable at all. What a joke, to be run around like this. This is my last time I buy tickets from them. They lost my business, and I do not recommend them to any of my family or friends. So unprofessional.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I was sold tickets to the Phillippines. My agent didn't tell me my layover in Tokyo was to change flights and airport completely meaning I would have to carry all my luggage back through customs at the other airport. Keep in mind I am handicapped and have a child traveling with me. They wanted to charge me almost an extra $800 on top of my flights just to accommodate a flight change that wouldn't require changing airport. When trying to call them, they just keep passing you on to the next person if you're lucky enough to get a hold of someone. After a full day of calling, I finally got Laurie. They were following "policy". When asked for a copy of said policy, she then said there was no policy. When asked for a supervisor, Laurie said there aren't any. This company is just getting your money and running off with it. Shady, dishonest, predatory and unreliable are words I'd use to describe ASAP. Never again.

Original review: May 24, 2019

After my inquiry, I was contacted by Bently (ASAP customer service Rep). It was fast, informative, very professional the way he handles my transaction. I will definitely will do business with this company again.

Original review: May 24, 2019

This is the 2nd time I experienced great services from your professionals, who are so understanding and patiently answering my queries and finding a very satisfying schedule in cheaper ticket. First is Fiona then Daphne - they're commendable employee for being a highly satisfactory assistant to me. We don't have communications barrier that made me more trusting of them. Thank you very much. More power to ITN.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Please do not buy tickets from this company. My flight got cancelled due to severe weather and I had hard time to get some of my money back. The customer service is not in US and it's hard to understand them. I will never buy a ticket through an agency.

Original review: May 23, 2019

As I told Gina who answered my call "I missed the boat 6 weeks ago" meaning I had found a great deal to go from Tampa to Paris but when I checked again yesterday the price had soared. She was very patient with me, very open about everything, she listened to me.. She found a good deal not as good as I had seen 6 weeks ago but still better than what I had found. She made sure that all my infos were right, made sure I understood the rules and regulations etc.. I was so pleased that I gave her a small tip at the end LOL... I recommend this travel company.

Original review: May 22, 2019

Channing, my travel expert at the time, worked on several options within my price ceiling, and found one that was almost half the price! Unbelievable - but you better believe it! Although I paid for preferred seating which was a bit extra, I didn't have to, but with a low price, I could easily afford to. My flight was from Fort Lauderdale to Pointe-Noire, Congo for the low price of $883.10. The insurance was only $79.00, but that was also optional. Total price with insurance and preferred seating was about: $1,050.00 total! Only two layovers of a few hours, but I prefer that in case the plane is late you don't have to rush. This is definitely a user-friendly service organization.

Dave

Eastanollee, GA

Original review: May 21, 2019

I started off by clicking several different sites and Asap.com was the first to respond. Aleko wrote he was there to get me what I wanted, and indeed he did. I enjoyed being able to interact with an actual human being (as opposed to one who sounded like a robot). Aleko offered several different possibilities, quickly revising itinerary or stops when asked. He was knowledgeable about which airlines are best for Premium Economy. When a friend decided to join me, Aleko found her a ticket with the same itinerary - without hours, I might add - and offered a centrally-located hotel for 3 days at a good price. All the written interactions via computer were more detailed and clear than any I've ever seen. Good job! Highly recommended!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 18, 2019

Horrific. I booked a flight with them, I assure you this was not an easy or pleasant process; however, at the price they offered me, I was willing to deal with it. Later, I found out the airline rejected the price they sold the flight to me. Basically, ASAP tickets/International Travel Network sold me a ticket at one price and will not honor their offer. I am absolutely disgusted. Flights are now substantially higher. I am waiting to hear back from an agent. I am hoping they will fix the problem; however, I do not feel confident about this. I will keep you updated!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your case has been forwarded to the supervisor for investigation. As soon as we get the details, you will be contacted with the solution.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2019

I gave this ASAP a try because I read good reviews from other customers, I bought 3 tickets roundtrip to the Philippines. My agent named Dimitri was the one who helped me find a reasonable airfare, at first he was persistent, helpful, answering my calls and emails right away. But when I purchased our tickets, got ticketed electronically, and got his tips, I can no longer reach him over the phone and not answering my emails. I left a message on his email, I was requesting for a seat assignments for our upcoming travel, unfortunately never got a response from him, very unprofessional!!! I would never use this company or recommend this to my friends and family.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service. Your feedback has been forwarded to the supervisor of the agent for further investigation and action. Shortly you will be contacted for further assistance.

ITN Team

Original review: May 15, 2019

Have used ITN for tickets to Manila on 5 or 6 times. I have never found cheaper online and believe me I have looked. Always consistent and the agent always finds best travel time with shorter layovers. I have found the exact flights on other websites and it has never been cheaper. I will not use anyone else, and you shouldn't either!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I was really in a pinch as my travel plans had fallen through at the last minute and I had to cancel an international flight and rebook quickly. ASAP had a great price, and even matched a competitors price. They were able to quickly get me through the entire process. The only weird part was the hassle of making a credit card payment. I had to verify my card on a three-way conference call and because I guessed wrong on what my balance was on my previous month's statement I had to wait several hours for a supervisor to approve my payment and issue my e-ticket. Still, overall I'm highly satisfied.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 12, 2019

We purchased 2 tickets for my wife and I from ASAPTickets to travel to Singapore this coming September. My travel agent Ludo had been very helpful from start to finish. The problem started when I realized we got my wife's middle name wrong, probably just a minor spelling error. I contacted Ludo again and he said he'd try to ask Singapore Airlines for a change without incurring any charges.

A few days later, out of the blue, I received an email from another ASAP person by the name of Galahad who said we would have to cancel my wife's ticket and buy new one then apply for a waiver for a refund of her original ticket. I asked him whether it's their policy or Singapore Airlines' and he responded by saying it's Singapore Airlines'. What they didn't know was that I already in contact with Singapore Airlines and I was told to have ASAP as my travel agency to update my wife's name without any charges.

So, basically, Galahad of ASAP had lied to me to try to get me to pay more money. Consequently, when I forwarded the email from Singapore Airlines to Galahad, he knew I caught his lie so he stopped responding. At the same time, I checked back with Ludo for any updates and suddenly, his tone changed and he repeated the same thing as Galahad. Basically, he stated that no changes allowed and just consider my wife's ticket is lost. I am waiting to see what ITN has to say about this. I already notified Singapore Airlines about ASAP/ITN agents lied to your customers. I am more than willing to update this review to reflect any positive outcome stemming from ITN responses.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for you feedback. Every airline has its own restrictions and policy on the name correction procedure, which every agency should abide by. If Singapore promised you something different, they need to follow through and deliver on that promise instead of pointing the finger at third parties. Your case has been forwarded to the supervisor for investigation to make sure the information was provided correctly. Shortly you will be contacted with the results.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 11, 2019

My comments pertain only to the handling of my insurance claim. The experience with scheduling my travel was fine. I purchased tickets for my daughter and myself to travel from Portland to Sacramento, then LA. I was hospitalized in Sacramento and we could not complete our trip. I filed a claim, with supporting medical records, in late February. After no further word and no payment, I followed up in late April, only to learn that your company had mislaid the medical records and I needed to resubmit them. I did that immediately and was finally told that my claim had been approved for 100% reimbursement and that the tax on my daughter's ticket would also be reimbursed, which would bring the total to $353.41.

After several more status inquiries, I received an EFT payment of $212.61. I asked for an explanation and was told "Additional $86.70 will show up in your account in the next 1 week". This still doesn't get to the correct total. It is like pulling teeth to get information, let alone get reimbursed. I'm convinced the company wants to keep the money they owe me as long as possible, in the hope I will simply give up. This is beyond incompetent and is downright unethical.

International Travel Network response
Thank you for your review.
ASAP tickets does not sell travel insurance, and according to our records the refundable amount was already credited back to you per the terms of the Ticket Protection Plan, and confirmation has been sent to your e-mail.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

ASAP Team

Original review: May 10, 2019

My first call when looking for the best prices on airfare is to IOWA at ASAP tickets. She is so helpful, professional, and friendly. I have done business with IOWA three times now... 2 trips to Italy and one to Great Britain. While IOWA was checking her rates, I would check online and with other businesses. IOWA at ASAP unfailingly was able to get the best prices with the most convenient flights for my needs. I recommend ASAP tickets to anyone interested in saving money on travel.

Original review: April 29, 2019

ASAP Tickets is a very professional company with customer satisfaction as its priority. We did not know anything about this company until mentioned by a sister. When we called them, total satisfaction with regards to price and service. Truly a 5 star company....

Original review: April 28, 2019

From the initial contact to the end I received courteous, thorough, professional attention. Vanessa asked all the pertinent questions to be sure she was looking for the best flights for us (time frame, connections, time preference, preferred airlines etc.). Unfortunately after doing a lot of research our traveling partners had a family tragedy and we had to postpone our search. I told Vanessa I’d call back in a few months or so. I called her back and she still had my file, she asked if any preferences had changed then she proceeded to look for our flights. Within days we we had bought our airline tickets and were very happy with our plans. After receiving our e tickets I went to United's website and there was our reservation. I asked Vanessa many questions and she thoroughly answered them, if she didn’t know the answer she asked her supervisor. We were all very happy with her service!

Original review: April 24, 2019

I always go to a certain travel business for my plane tickets. I've been going to them for many years, and always seem to get the best, and cheapest fares. Now tho, I have found ASAP travel agency. They are better fares and flight times. Also, I get a personal travel consultant, that does all the work for me. I also have gotten their trip protection, which has more benefits than those of other travel sites. In addition, my travel takes me to Ukraine and Russia. I was fortunate to have gotten a Russian speaking ticket agent. He understands better my situation, and was patient in providing ideas, and recommendations. These are the reason that I highly recommend ASAP travel agency.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I finally found a place to complain. I bought my tickets from ASAP last year in April. It was British Airways Premium economy tickets for myself and my two children. Due to certain family circumstances I asked for my tickets to be changeable and I was offered their insurance program which I bought and after my travels I had to change the returning dates. I was told there was no availability which could happen since it is a high season. So I bought 3 new tickets and told myself I will use those tickets again to go back home in Christmas and then I was given a very high exchange fee so I emailed the customer service back saying I will change them end of July and he said, "Sure. Waiting for your date." (I still have the email). And when I tried to call in December to change the dates I was told, "Oh no you can't because they are only valid for one year."

I asked to speak to a manager and first I was told there was no manager and after many phone calls I got a manager on the phone explaining that up till now I have booked 2 round trips I did not need just to use that ticket and I was told by their customer service that I can exchange it to July. The manager said, "I will look what I can do" and then I was told after a week that, "Sorry we can not change your tickets. You have to travel in April." How can I travel in April when my kids are in school? I have been searching every for a complaint site or number and finally I found this site. They have the worse customer service ever and no replies and they also gave me wrong information that I can exchange the ticket with the insurance I bought that I have never used. Now I have to pay for a third one-way ticket from Egypt to the USA. Why???? They are the worse company to deal with.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for your feedback. Electronic tickets have a strict validity of 12 months from the date of issue, but please send us an email with your name and ticket number(s) for a full investigation, and we will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

Original review: April 5, 2019

My travel agent, Portia, was very thorough in her service. She researched for me all possible flights that satisfy my desired itinerary with reasonable prices. I think she was transparent enough on how she did her transactions regarding pricing, billing and details of flights she recommended. I highly recommend ASAP to travellers and experience first class service!

Original review: March 26, 2019

This company is terrible! When I purchase my tickets for my trip to Spain early in March I was not told by the "Sally" Travel agent that my passport was fine to travel because I still had 90 days before I was supposed to renew it. Today I traveled from Orlando to Miami so I can travel from Miami to Spain. When I arrived to Miami before boarding to my flight to Spain I was told that I could not board because my I needed 6 month or more before the expiration of my passport. I contacted Sally who told me to call her back. When I did she transfer me to customer service who then transferred me their escalation department.

I spoke to "Oracle A." who aside from being extremely condescending told me that he could not refund me the other half of my ticket because I already flew the first half of my flight. I requested to speak with his supervisor and I was told that he was the highest person I could speak with. I had to make arrangements to return home from Miami. If I have been given friendly advice when I booked my flight and my accommodations I would have acted appropriately. Now I am on my way to home with a heavy heart because I this was a trip of a lifetime.

Now I lost my money because they will not refund me and I was not able to go to my dream vacation. I feel that if a travel agent or a representative of this company had more heart and truly cared about keeping a customer for life they would be open and willing to go above and beyond and make sure that every customer needs and questions are met to the full capacity and above their expectations. But what does ITN cares? We are just a bottom line for them.

International Travel Network response
We are sorry to hear about your terrible experience.
Valid documents for the intended travel are the passenger's responsibility to have, which is what our travel agents advise prior to purchase
The remaining portion of the ticket, other than the unused taxes, is non refundable because of the airline imposed restrictions on it.

The incident is being investigated for any possible errors on our agent's part, and we will get back to you as soon as the results are in.

ASAP Team

Original review: March 21, 2019

I booked a flight to Italy via ASAP tickets dba as International Travel Network. A month out from the trip I developed a painful issue in my legs to the point that my Dr. provided me a not saying he did not feel it was safe for me to fly for a period longer than one hour. I called Delta, who said with the doctor note there was no issue with postponing the trip with no penalty. I called ASAP (ITN) and was on hold for 20 minutes. Called back and was told an agent would call. Later, I noticed an email instead. I tried to call the number not eh email and got a message it was not in service.

When I finally called again and got "**," she said that was because she was on the line with another customer. After explaining that I needed to postpone the trip, ** (844-846-1970), who seemed to be answering from a script, and was very curt, said I would have to pay $250 fee for each ticket regardless of the medical reason or note from the doctor.

When I told her that ASAP had told me earlier that would not be the case with a doctor's note, like some robot just kept repeating the same thing. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she said there was none and said if I kept asking the same question she would hang up on me, which she did. Before she hung up she did say if I had questions to call back, to which I said, and who would I speak to, since you were not able to solve my problem nor provide me with a supervisor. Terrible, terrible customer service. No wonder there are 106 complaints about them. Beware!! I intend to escalate this issue as I do believe ** has a supervisor.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing the details. The investigation has been done by our Compliance Department. Logan will contact you with the results.

ASAP Team

Original review: March 19, 2019

I called ASAP Tickets after seeing their ad on Kayak. In need of quick assistance due to the cancellation of my flight to Dublin that morning. The rep Lisa **. was extremely patient and helpful in securing reasonably priced last minute same day tickets for me and three friends and I would recommend their service if in need of quick tickets. Thanks again for the help ASAP Tickets, as you saved a planned trip from total disaster!

Original review: March 9, 2019

When I went to ask them to cancel our tickets or change it different dates they gave me a higher quote, then they said call airline & they will be able to assist me better, when I called airline they said they can't do anything, you should trust airline. Again I called ASAP tickets, they keep transferring me to one another customer support guy, then finally I spoke to Garnet, he helped me cancel my tickets but without telling me he deducted $2000 from initial ticket price & charging me $1100 more. I need help to get my money back or guide me where I can go & file a case against them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you were not able to travel as scheduled. Please be reminded that the tickets were sold to you as non-refundable/non-exchangeable, and any modifications are subject to airline penalties and restrictions payable by the customer. Your case has been forwarded to our Customer Support Department for processing. You will be contacted by our agent shortly.

International Travel Network Company Information