2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.80/5

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have used ASAP for a number of years and loved them. I had tried others and had even bought the tickets to get a notice that my card didn't go through and I would then have to pay more money. When I called the card company I was told the company had not even tried to process it. With ASAP, they have always told me how long the price was good for. I have worked with a number of different representatives and have always had good experience with all of them and even with the concierge services. They have always tried to work with me on every situation. When I would call in, they would try to get the representative I had spoken with first, but if they weren't available would offer me the option of leaving a voice mail or letting them help me with the needed information.

The trips I take are usually for missions so price is very important. This time I was needing a little extra service, and they worked with me and were able to get the issue taken care of. Because I do deal a lot with people traveling to minister, I share their information with all my friends that are going on missions trips to help them keep the costs down on their travels.

Also this time because the money was with a third party, they worked with me on that and went way above board to help the third party feel comfortable with giving the card information. The connection was bad so she didn't feel real comfortable giving the information. They said they would send me information on how we could do it an alternate way and she was able to do it and we were able to get the ticket purchased.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I started looking for good airline ticket prices on the internet and found Asap Tickets. I was being helped by "Pierre" and found a great price on a one way ticket to Thailand. I told him I would look the information over, I wanted to make sure the travel time and seat arrangement was what I wanted. The next day I called asap tickets and tried to get ahold of Pierre but he was unavailable. I spoke to Eterna, and he was really helpful on completing my ticket arrangements. He did say starting out that the ticket price was a little more than the price I was quoted yesterday, and I said there was a timer on the website giving me about 8 hours left on the price I was quoted yesterday, and if I could not get that price, I had plenty of time to shop around given this was December, and I wasn't leaving till March. He asked me to wait and he would call Air China and see if I could get the price I was quoted the day before.

A few minutes later I was given the price I was quoted the day before. He wanted to know how I was going to pay for the ticket and I advised him I wanted to get my seat arrangements before booking. The reason I do this is the flight from Los Angeles to Peking China is about 11 hours. I wanted to upgrade my seat and if unable to do, I would look for another flight. He advised me he would be able to get me my seat arrangements for the flight from Las Vegas to LA and Peking China to Thailand, but not the long 11 hour flight I wanted from LA to Peking. He stated it looked like I would only be able to get an aisle seat. I advised him this was a deal breaker and declined the ticket. He then told me we could call Air China after the tickets were purchased and upgrade the seat.

After the ticket was bought, he contacted Air China and I was able to upgrade the seat. Ticket price was good, better than all other travel sites, however the next day I received a call from Pierre and he was not happy that I booked with Eterna. I advised him I tried to get ahold of him and he was "unavailable". I didn't appreciate the call, but didn't blast him, just wasn't in the mood. I will use asap again, and use Eterna, as I'm pretty sure I get to use whomever I want when I'm buying airline tickets.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

A friend of mine recommended ASAP Tickets. In the emailed quote for my round-trip flight itinerary, was my "personal travel expert" whose name was Reed. He provided helpful information on the itinerary from my city to my destination and back such as 'customized specially for [my] needs.' Included in his email was his direct line. So if I had questions, I could dial him direct without any menus or extensions to dial.

The price for my ticket was literally OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! It was an unbelievable $760.70 cheaper than the cheapest flight I tried at all other "cheap" ticket agents. Reed was concerned that I could use a hotel or rent a vehicle, so he gave me an "800" number I could call for their Concierge service or they would contact me by phone or by email.

Reed sent my trip details to their Concierge service and so I got an email from Ogden, my "personal Concierge Agent" who would help me with vehicle rentals and hotels if I needed them, including information in the email such as "Please check all the best available deals below, as well find attached pdf files with the following rules and restrictions for each: Optional charges are not included in price (insurance/special equipment etc.)."

Their "economy" vehicle rentals were a little more expensive than the offers my credit card benefits package was offering. I asked Ogden if he could price match the credit card company's deals, I would purchase the vehicle rental through them. I guess he could not price match, because I never heard back from him. As a side note, be sure to check your credit card benefits for their travel deals offering; they may give you greater discounts than your ticket or concierge agent can. They do not have a phone app but they will email you your documents in a pdf format so you can print them out as needed. Overall, I was highly satisfied with this level of customer care with ASAP Tickets. I would recommend them over and above all of the currently existing "economy" ticket agents I have researched and purchased from over the years!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was a little nervous about using a ticketing agency after hearing dire reports here and there. I had used one other service like this but did not feel completely comfortable that I wasn't being scammed. (As it turned out I wasn't.) But after looking at the site I decided to ask for a quote. From the first conversation to the last I was very pleased. I have traveled a lot and can identify information that is not useful or accurate and I abhor bad customer service. The ASAP representative listened carefully to my somewhat confusing request for international ticketing. After repeating back to me what I wanted I suggested he call back after researching the request.

He called back as planned and emailed with several options. He met my requirements without pushing upgrades and I was able to ticket feeling very confident it was a good choice. Most importantly he was knowledgeable, capable, patient and professional. He explained why some options were not possible at a late date or on particular days or airlines. I booked a discounted fare so I don't expect luxury or comfort on this trip but the price and the schedule I required make the trip possible. I definitely recommend this service but I cannot speak for the other agents and their customer service. I do hope management will understand how important are patience and listening carefully.

Original review: July 3, 2019

For the record, this was the second time I’d been persistently bothered by ASAP tickets rep, the first time they called back was a little bit too late since I’d bought my travel tickets through Expedia. This time, I guess, they were not busy as a rep called by right away, agent's name was Izumi and asked me diligently on my traveling search. She tried to matched my searched from PAL website but I asked her if they could beat the website price. She had me on hold for a good half hour and came with a quote of $50 less.

Well, I’m really sold on that but told her that I’d searched for much lower about $50 and see if they could beat it... She put me again for another half hour hold (got bored with their music kept repeating) then she came back with a $50 lower than their quoted price.. I’d felt that the price was right so I told her “sold”!!! I bought the ticket for much lower than PAL website price. I was a happy puppy telling the good news to my wife. For those people who were/are reluctant to use their service, don't take it from me, just give them a chance to prove their reliability and willingness to help your travel needs. They are highly recommended with flying honors. A service beyond 5 stars rating!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 23, 2020

I have purchase tickets to go to Brazil and with the tickets a protection plan that was explained by the agent “Lester” that I would be able to cancel my tickets if needed for any reason. With all this pandemic going on they started making changes to the flights scheduled and notifying me with my choices which one of them was a refund. I felt that given the unknown situation it was safer for me for the refund especially because I purchased the protection plan for it. It has been about 4 weeks and 3 different agents, although the agents tell me that they will call and follow up, none of them it’s responding to my calls/ emails/ messages, and when asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that it was NOT allowed.

My trip is a round trip to Brazil, it's supposed to be in July, 2020, and I have been trying to get refunded but they have been ignoring and not responding to my request for a refund, even though the agent sold me a insurance policy with the tickets that would allow me to cancel the trip at any time, and with this pandemic, I do not feel safe about traveling there. I have been pushed around and ignored. I am writing this review to alert everyone of this deceitful company. I do not recommend their service.

International Travel Network response

Dear Maria, your request is in progress. Be aware that processing time may be slower than usual due to the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Original review: May 22, 2020

This was my first time working with agent Vixen. She assisted me with rebooking flight tickets 2 times and never lost her patience and was more than polite. I have saved Vixen's direct phone number to my contacts so I can reach her whenever there is a need.

International Travel Network response

Dear Niklas, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Original review: May 19, 2020

ITN ASAP tickets helped me to overcome a family emergency when no else could do that. I appreciate the patience and ability to solve urgent problems for customers. We got excellent last minute tickets!

International Travel Network response

Dear Joseph, thank you for the feedback! Stay safe!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 19, 2020

Airlines cancelled our Int’l flight and we are asking ASAP for a FULL refund. ASAP Tickets is charging us an Airline Penalty Fee and Recall Fee per ticket which amts. to about 60% of the value of each ticket. United Airlines has no penalty fees at this time due to COVID. None of this is our fault and we should be fully refunded without penalties.

International Travel Network response

Dear Shana, thank you for sending the information directly at feedback@asaptickets.com. Your travel details were forwarded to our Customer Support team and the status of the issue is in progress.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I highly recommend using Asap Tickets to anyone needing assistance with flights. The agent exceeded my expectations and provided extra care. I feel safe to have someone to take care of my travel arrangements.

International Travel Network response

Thank you, Joan! Stay safe, fly safe!

International Travel Network Company Information