2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.37/5

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: July 6, 2020

To be honest with you, before purchasing my airline tickets to China, and Singapore from ASAP Tickets last year, let's just say that I was very skeptical, and I almost did not buy from them and nearly went with usual verified travel agencies in the states like, Travelocity, Expedia, etc, etc, which had much more expensive tickets; now given that my previous purchasing experience was a very positive, then, I decided to buy my airline tickets from them again, but this time heading towards Central America.

This is a great agency that will find and match your online prices to ensure that you get the best deals, what else can I say, except that my travel agent, Erza was just amazing, she was not only able to work with me as far as being able to purchase, but kept in touch with me make sure that I would still get the best deals possible, until I was actually able to buy my airline ticket from her, I highly recommend this travel agency to everyone in the States, just make sure that you keep in touch with your agent, to ensure a better experience. One very important thing to keep in mind is the time difference, some of these agents are in Asia, so be mindful of that. Like I said before, my experiences have only been positive when it comes to purchasing from them, take a chance and save yourself some money when it comes to traveling, take care and GOD Bless.

Cordially

Denis

International Travel Network response

Dear Denis, thank you for your trust!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have used ASAP for a number of years and loved them. I had tried others and had even bought the tickets to get a notice that my card didn't go through and I would then have to pay more money. When I called the card company I was told the company had not even tried to process it. With ASAP, they have always told me how long the price was good for. I have worked with a number of different representatives and have always had good experience with all of them and even with the concierge services. They have always tried to work with me on every situation. When I would call in, they would try to get the representative I had spoken with first, but if they weren't available would offer me the option of leaving a voice mail or letting them help me with the needed information.

The trips I take are usually for missions so price is very important. This time I was needing a little extra service, and they worked with me and were able to get the issue taken care of. Because I do deal a lot with people traveling to minister, I share their information with all my friends that are going on missions trips to help them keep the costs down on their travels.

Also this time because the money was with a third party, they worked with me on that and went way above board to help the third party feel comfortable with giving the card information. The connection was bad so she didn't feel real comfortable giving the information. They said they would send me information on how we could do it an alternate way and she was able to do it and we were able to get the ticket purchased.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I started looking for good airline ticket prices on the internet and found Asap Tickets. I was being helped by "Pierre" and found a great price on a one way ticket to Thailand. I told him I would look the information over, I wanted to make sure the travel time and seat arrangement was what I wanted. The next day I called asap tickets and tried to get ahold of Pierre but he was unavailable. I spoke to Eterna, and he was really helpful on completing my ticket arrangements. He did say starting out that the ticket price was a little more than the price I was quoted yesterday, and I said there was a timer on the website giving me about 8 hours left on the price I was quoted yesterday, and if I could not get that price, I had plenty of time to shop around given this was December, and I wasn't leaving till March. He asked me to wait and he would call Air China and see if I could get the price I was quoted the day before.

A few minutes later I was given the price I was quoted the day before. He wanted to know how I was going to pay for the ticket and I advised him I wanted to get my seat arrangements before booking. The reason I do this is the flight from Los Angeles to Peking China is about 11 hours. I wanted to upgrade my seat and if unable to do, I would look for another flight. He advised me he would be able to get me my seat arrangements for the flight from Las Vegas to LA and Peking China to Thailand, but not the long 11 hour flight I wanted from LA to Peking. He stated it looked like I would only be able to get an aisle seat. I advised him this was a deal breaker and declined the ticket. He then told me we could call Air China after the tickets were purchased and upgrade the seat.

After the ticket was bought, he contacted Air China and I was able to upgrade the seat. Ticket price was good, better than all other travel sites, however the next day I received a call from Pierre and he was not happy that I booked with Eterna. I advised him I tried to get ahold of him and he was "unavailable". I didn't appreciate the call, but didn't blast him, just wasn't in the mood. I will use asap again, and use Eterna, as I'm pretty sure I get to use whomever I want when I'm buying airline tickets.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

A friend of mine recommended ASAP Tickets. In the emailed quote for my round-trip flight itinerary, was my "personal travel expert" whose name was Reed. He provided helpful information on the itinerary from my city to my destination and back such as 'customized specially for [my] needs.' Included in his email was his direct line. So if I had questions, I could dial him direct without any menus or extensions to dial.

The price for my ticket was literally OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! It was an unbelievable $760.70 cheaper than the cheapest flight I tried at all other "cheap" ticket agents. Reed was concerned that I could use a hotel or rent a vehicle, so he gave me an "800" number I could call for their Concierge service or they would contact me by phone or by email.

Reed sent my trip details to their Concierge service and so I got an email from Ogden, my "personal Concierge Agent" who would help me with vehicle rentals and hotels if I needed them, including information in the email such as "Please check all the best available deals below, as well find attached pdf files with the following rules and restrictions for each: Optional charges are not included in price (insurance/special equipment etc.)."

Their "economy" vehicle rentals were a little more expensive than the offers my credit card benefits package was offering. I asked Ogden if he could price match the credit card company's deals, I would purchase the vehicle rental through them. I guess he could not price match, because I never heard back from him. As a side note, be sure to check your credit card benefits for their travel deals offering; they may give you greater discounts than your ticket or concierge agent can. They do not have a phone app but they will email you your documents in a pdf format so you can print them out as needed. Overall, I was highly satisfied with this level of customer care with ASAP Tickets. I would recommend them over and above all of the currently existing "economy" ticket agents I have researched and purchased from over the years!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was a little nervous about using a ticketing agency after hearing dire reports here and there. I had used one other service like this but did not feel completely comfortable that I wasn't being scammed. (As it turned out I wasn't.) But after looking at the site I decided to ask for a quote. From the first conversation to the last I was very pleased. I have traveled a lot and can identify information that is not useful or accurate and I abhor bad customer service. The ASAP representative listened carefully to my somewhat confusing request for international ticketing. After repeating back to me what I wanted I suggested he call back after researching the request.

He called back as planned and emailed with several options. He met my requirements without pushing upgrades and I was able to ticket feeling very confident it was a good choice. Most importantly he was knowledgeable, capable, patient and professional. He explained why some options were not possible at a late date or on particular days or airlines. I booked a discounted fare so I don't expect luxury or comfort on this trip but the price and the schedule I required make the trip possible. I definitely recommend this service but I cannot speak for the other agents and their customer service. I do hope management will understand how important are patience and listening carefully.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I truly appreciate the assistance that Asap Tickets provided during the COVID-19. Once again you proved that my flight bookings are in good hands. I will spread the word about your services also to other people who might be interested in flight tickets.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Asap Tickets is way better than other airline ticket seller I have ever used. I recommend using Asap Tickets to anyone who is looking for a great service combined with low prices! Agent ** is the best.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 28, 2020

I purchased my ticket to Liberia and due to covid I could not take my flight. I paid $5000 w insurance and now they want to charge me to get my refund or force an exchange that is almost 50% less than what I paid. They have given several different amounts of penalties and constant lies. Don’t ever use this company.

International Travel Network response

Dear Francis, as per our records your request is in progress, but it takes time to come up with a solution.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 28, 2020

I had a round trip Michigan-Frankfurt on June 18th with ITN confirmation Nr. **. Because of Covid situation, it was impossible to flight so United Airlines refunded my ticket, but as I booked the flight from ASAP, it’s their part to transfer my money back to my bank account. For a month now I have tried to contact one of their agents, Dusty, emailed costumer service, filed a complain in their website, contacted them through their Facebook page and all other social media and not a single response till today. ASAP Tickets is a nonprofessional and irresponsible company that is trying to keep my money. I will never again book from this scam company and I will definitely make sure to let everyone else know what a nightmare is to get your money back from them!

International Travel Network response

Dear Algerta, your issue is in progress. Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Agent Lisa was supportive and truly helped with my complicated situation with flights. My initial flight was canceled and it was stressful cause I needed that ticket. Lisa did everything right and found a replacement itinerary that worked out perfectly. I will always recommend this particular agent of ASAP tickets.

International Travel Network response

Thank you for the feedback, Joshua!

International Travel Network Company Information