2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

3.8/5 (67 ratings)

About International Travel Network

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

International Travel Network is my go-to company since 2011. I have booked flights, hotels, and even cars with them. Agents are qualified and very helpful with all kind of travel information. Have not had any doubts for this company even for a second, actually the opposite – I always take my time to recommend it to anyone looking a travel agency. 5 stars from me ;)

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Kate is the reason I keep returning to ASAP Tickets and International Travel Network. I almost stopped using this company because of another travel agent that didn't do what was promised. I am pretty sure there are a lot of other great agents but Kate has helped me lots of times so I am happy to commend her.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Due to pandemic we had to cancel all our travel plans and ASAP Tickets issued us a travel credit. After few months, when the situation was more stable, we booked our flights again and this time the trip was possible. Thank you for being honest and patient through these trying times.

International Travel Network response

Dear Grace, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I had an excellent experience with ASAP Tickets/International Travel Network. The customer reps are fast, efficient, and most importantly look for the best deals for me, the consumer, instead of trying to take advantage of me. I was impressed and excited to find this service that could help me find better ticket/travel deals compared to sites like Kayak or Google Flights. I am an avid traveler and I will be using this service again very soon.

International Travel Network response

Dear Lesya, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I always thought if you're getting a cheap flight, you won't get any customer support if anything happens, so I was overpaying and booked flights directly with the airline.. And still the service was average. When I found ASAP Tickets I was skeptical at first but after booking 2 trips with Wayne, I am totally sure that ASAP Tickets is the best way to book flights because of the extra care made by travel agents.

International Travel Network response

Dear Alvin, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Agent went above and beyond to meet my expectations and actually they were even exceeded. Since I started booking my flights through ITN, there hasn't been a problem that wasn't solved in time. My first booking was on 2017 and ever since that day I've been served with patience and dignity.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

It was our fortune to work with Miss ** from ASAP Tickets. She worked tirelessly to accommodate all our needs. This kind of service needs to be commended. The deals she got me was $200 cheaper than on the airline's website. I will trust all my future bookings to this lady, she is an amazing agent.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Marlon was exceptional in finding flights that met our needs perfectly. Please accept my apologies for being so annoying and demanding. You really did a good job and I hope you get promoted soon. I will be booking more flights with you and ASAP.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

We had a wonderful experience with Hillary. She answered all our questions and concerns offering different flight and price options. Also we used Affirm as a payment method that ASAP Tickets work with. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Don’t believe all those 5-Star reviews. They are all fake!!! ASAP Travel is an on-line travel company operated by a bunch of crooks out of Riga, Latvia. Customer service is not their strong suit. Although my initial flight ticket price looked very attractive, God help you if you need to change your ticket or request a refund. In my specific case, I was charged 30% of the initial ticket price when I requested a Covid-19 related ticket refund or exchange.

Although all major airlines do the exchange FOC, ASAP, your travel agency, used the Covid-19 situation as a money-making opportunity. They charged me a 30% fee for any after sales request. My initial dealings with their salespeople were very pleasant. Until they got my money, they were always very responsive. As soon as my money was in their pockets, everything changed!!! When I had an issue, my salesperson (Clarkson) became unavailable. I ended up calling my credit card company as I was trying to recoup all the false charges he charged on my credit card, including a mandatory tip...

International Travel Network Company Information