2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.36/5

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: July 6, 2020

To be honest with you, before purchasing my airline tickets to China, and Singapore from ASAP Tickets last year, let's just say that I was very skeptical, and I almost did not buy from them and nearly went with usual verified travel agencies in the states like, Travelocity, Expedia, etc, etc, which had much more expensive tickets; now given that my previous purchasing experience was a very positive, then, I decided to buy my airline tickets from them again, but this time heading towards Central America.

This is a great agency that will find and match your online prices to ensure that you get the best deals, what else can I say, except that my travel agent, Erza was just amazing, she was not only able to work with me as far as being able to purchase, but kept in touch with me make sure that I would still get the best deals possible, until I was actually able to buy my airline ticket from her, I highly recommend this travel agency to everyone in the States, just make sure that you keep in touch with your agent, to ensure a better experience. One very important thing to keep in mind is the time difference, some of these agents are in Asia, so be mindful of that. Like I said before, my experiences have only been positive when it comes to purchasing from them, take a chance and save yourself some money when it comes to traveling, take care and GOD Bless.

Cordially

Denis

International Travel Network response

Dear Denis, thank you for your trust!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I originally submitted a request via their website and immediately received a phone call from Art. He was friendly, professional and not at all pushy. We had a quick discussion about what I was looking for and within a short time I received emails from Art with flight options. A couple days later our travel plans changed and I let Art know. He quickly returned new flight options for our new itinerary and we had everything completed efficiently and with great fares.

At the end, when I received the invoice for the airfare and paid it, I got a pop up that asked if I wanted to tip Art. I did want to because he saved me so much time and effort. But I could have said "no." I prefer this to having to pay for travel services. Then I received a pop up that asked if I wanted help planning the activities in the cities we were going to. It was $29 (or something like that). I opted in and within a few minutes received an email with top things to do in our destination cities. Well worth $29. I'm still working with this person to find hotels and actually buy tickets to the attractions. I will admit, I was a bit hesitant to begin with because I'd never heard of ASAP. Now I'm VERY HAPPY with ASAP.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have used ASAP for a number of years and loved them. I had tried others and had even bought the tickets to get a notice that my card didn't go through and I would then have to pay more money. When I called the card company I was told the company had not even tried to process it. With ASAP, they have always told me how long the price was good for. I have worked with a number of different representatives and have always had good experience with all of them and even with the concierge services. They have always tried to work with me on every situation. When I would call in, they would try to get the representative I had spoken with first, but if they weren't available would offer me the option of leaving a voice mail or letting them help me with the needed information.

The trips I take are usually for missions so price is very important. This time I was needing a little extra service, and they worked with me and were able to get the issue taken care of. Because I do deal a lot with people traveling to minister, I share their information with all my friends that are going on missions trips to help them keep the costs down on their travels.

Also this time because the money was with a third party, they worked with me on that and went way above board to help the third party feel comfortable with giving the card information. The connection was bad so she didn't feel real comfortable giving the information. They said they would send me information on how we could do it an alternate way and she was able to do it and we were able to get the ticket purchased.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I started looking for good airline ticket prices on the internet and found Asap Tickets. I was being helped by "Pierre" and found a great price on a one way ticket to Thailand. I told him I would look the information over, I wanted to make sure the travel time and seat arrangement was what I wanted. The next day I called asap tickets and tried to get ahold of Pierre but he was unavailable. I spoke to Eterna, and he was really helpful on completing my ticket arrangements. He did say starting out that the ticket price was a little more than the price I was quoted yesterday, and I said there was a timer on the website giving me about 8 hours left on the price I was quoted yesterday, and if I could not get that price, I had plenty of time to shop around given this was December, and I wasn't leaving till March. He asked me to wait and he would call Air China and see if I could get the price I was quoted the day before.

A few minutes later I was given the price I was quoted the day before. He wanted to know how I was going to pay for the ticket and I advised him I wanted to get my seat arrangements before booking. The reason I do this is the flight from Los Angeles to Peking China is about 11 hours. I wanted to upgrade my seat and if unable to do, I would look for another flight. He advised me he would be able to get me my seat arrangements for the flight from Las Vegas to LA and Peking China to Thailand, but not the long 11 hour flight I wanted from LA to Peking. He stated it looked like I would only be able to get an aisle seat. I advised him this was a deal breaker and declined the ticket. He then told me we could call Air China after the tickets were purchased and upgrade the seat.

After the ticket was bought, he contacted Air China and I was able to upgrade the seat. Ticket price was good, better than all other travel sites, however the next day I received a call from Pierre and he was not happy that I booked with Eterna. I advised him I tried to get ahold of him and he was "unavailable". I didn't appreciate the call, but didn't blast him, just wasn't in the mood. I will use asap again, and use Eterna, as I'm pretty sure I get to use whomever I want when I'm buying airline tickets.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

A friend of mine recommended ASAP Tickets. In the emailed quote for my round-trip flight itinerary, was my "personal travel expert" whose name was Reed. He provided helpful information on the itinerary from my city to my destination and back such as 'customized specially for [my] needs.' Included in his email was his direct line. So if I had questions, I could dial him direct without any menus or extensions to dial.

The price for my ticket was literally OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! It was an unbelievable $760.70 cheaper than the cheapest flight I tried at all other "cheap" ticket agents. Reed was concerned that I could use a hotel or rent a vehicle, so he gave me an "800" number I could call for their Concierge service or they would contact me by phone or by email.

Reed sent my trip details to their Concierge service and so I got an email from Ogden, my "personal Concierge Agent" who would help me with vehicle rentals and hotels if I needed them, including information in the email such as "Please check all the best available deals below, as well find attached pdf files with the following rules and restrictions for each: Optional charges are not included in price (insurance/special equipment etc.)."

Their "economy" vehicle rentals were a little more expensive than the offers my credit card benefits package was offering. I asked Ogden if he could price match the credit card company's deals, I would purchase the vehicle rental through them. I guess he could not price match, because I never heard back from him. As a side note, be sure to check your credit card benefits for their travel deals offering; they may give you greater discounts than your ticket or concierge agent can. They do not have a phone app but they will email you your documents in a pdf format so you can print them out as needed. Overall, I was highly satisfied with this level of customer care with ASAP Tickets. I would recommend them over and above all of the currently existing "economy" ticket agents I have researched and purchased from over the years!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

The best attention and care I have ever received from a travel agency. Agents are top notch in customer service. Will surely return to buy more flights and also recommend to others who travel internationally.

International Travel Network response

Dear Lisa, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I always thought if you're getting a cheap flight, you won't get any customer support if anything happens, so I was overpaying and booked flights directly with the airline.. And still the service was average. When I found ASAP Tickets I was skeptical at first but after booking 2 trips with Wayne, I am totally sure that ASAP Tickets is the best way to book flights because of the extra care made by travel agents.

International Travel Network response

Dear Alvin, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I'm 100% satisfied with the service I received from ASAP tickets. Agent named Sano explained all flight details and guidelines patiently and made me feel comfortable and stress free about my booking....

International Travel Network response

Dear Arthur, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Thank you ASAP Tickets for rearranging my travel plans and securing a flight to avoid any lockdowns and quarantines. Hands down best service in purchasing and exchanging my tickets. Thank you once again!

International Travel Network response

Dear Avaline, thank you for the feedback!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Do not use this company. I purchased an airline ticket along with their trip protection insurance and have been waiting for a refund for 7 months after the airline cancelled my flight because of Covid. If you have been ripped off you should report them to the BBB in California, where their corporate office is. Also, report them to the Attorney general in your State as well as the Insurance Commissioner in California if you purchased their Trip Protection. Businesses that do not comply with insurance laws will be shut down by the insurance commissioner because of fraud. You can also contact the Office of Aviation Consumer Protection at (202) 366-2220. Contact the Federal Trade Commission ftccomplaint assistant.gov The more people who file complaints, the faster we can put this fraudulent company out of business.

International Travel Network response

Dear Daphne, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

International Travel Network Company Information