International Travel Network

San Bruno, CA

International Travel Network (ITN) has created efficient, technologically innovative, cost-effective resources that enable airlines worldwide to divest discounted fares and excess inventory.

Since foundation date 2004, the company has expanded its team to include more IT innovators and industry experts. These additions have been instrumental to ITN, as the company maximized ticketing capabilities and compliance monitoring standards to accommodate large inventory and smooth, speedy transactions.

In 2009, ITN re-launched its web presence with new features, services and advancements to improve upon current transaction options for airlines and travel agents. Developing unique technological and educational tools to deliver the latest innovations and valuable services to the industry, ITN enables airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified, interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Today, ITN employs a staff of 100 and works with 500 independent sub-agents and agencies.

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We work with this company to arrange flights for 5 members of my family for round trips to Rome with Delta. I had told them this was critical that we land with enough time to get to our cruise and we agreed on the tickets and the time of the flights. This was done in December of 2016 so when it was time for us to leave we checked in to the counter on April 4, 2017 only to find out that the flight out of Boston was no longer a direct flight and now routed thru New York. This would of worked for us but when they did this change our flight from our location would not make it in time to make the flight to New York and now there was no way to get to Rome on time for the cruise.

I called ITN customer service and they stated that this had been change in February and that they had been notified of this change but had failed to notify me. And as far as what they could do to help me with my problem was nothing. They stated that I need to see if Delta could help me out. What kind of travel agency is this that cannot step up when it was their fault in the first place. As a result of this my 2 week vacation in Europe did not happen for me or my family.

The next morning I contacted the agent that I worked for with this company to see what they could do to help me out with the thousands of dollars I lost due to their mess up to be told that it was not her problem. I need to work with the customer service department - who I had worked with the night before and who still had not responded back with my request for help. I should of read the reviews before I worked with this company - I WOULD NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY IF I WERE YOU. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU HANGING.

Thank you for your feedback.
As per the previously completed investigation, there was indeed a technical error that prevented the schedule change notification from being sent on time.

Measures have been taken to eliminate this error from the system permanently.

We do apologize profusely for inadvertently marring your vacation, and have already processed a full refund to your card, in full accordance with your request.

The ITN Team

After multiple issues with booking my tickets I discovered an error in the reservation in which an extra letter was inserted into a name. ITN wanted 100 dollars to correct, whereas Delta would have do it for free. This is after spending >20k in tickets. DON'T EVEN CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GROUP.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered.

Please provide more information like a booking number and/or ticket number by contacting us at feedback@itncorp.com for further investigation.

The ITN Team

The agent was more than helpful making sure we knew about the airlines, airports and itinerary. He even called back twice to make sure we were able to print all the tickets and was very patient. The next time I look for airline tickets I'll use this company and talk to **.

I booked the ticket for my son to travel to Australia, saw the cheap price and the Airline was AA. I had a really bad feeling from the first contact with them, especially after being told it was a nonrefundable ticket! I had no idea that my sons Visa would be denied the day before he was to take off, so I had to cancel.

Called the Customer Service Dept and was told that I could cancel but there would be Cancellation fees. 200 from American Air, 250 International Travel Network, and 49.00 from International Travel Network as a penalty. Then they emailed me a refund form to fill out, and the form asked for my c/c??? Now they want to charge me 250.00 to process the refund!!! WTF!!!

So I called American Airline, and told them the story. They were a huge help and gave me their refund website. They read the ticket agreement from International Travel Network and found that they say it's a non-refundable ticket, but actually it is, and since it's misleading, American Airline is now involved to beck me a refund minus only 200.00... My next stop is the BBB. Stay away from this company!

The majority of the tickets that we sell are non refundable and we do our best to communicate it to our customers before the purchase.

The customer agreed to the terms and conditions of the ticket which were disclosed on the payment form. The ticket was refunded less $200.00 by American Airlines, the ITN fees were not applicable.

ITN Team

I did not heed the warnings in the reviews about ITN. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!! On APRIL 23, 2016, I paid ITN $10,163.68 for 8 round-trip tickets from Cleveland to Milan departing on December 15, 2016, returning December 28, including $1,255 for "flight insurance". What a rip off. In November, I checked the flights only to find out that our return flight, from Naples, had been changed to depart 2 hours AFTER our connecting flight left Munich. I tried for 3 days to contact the person I'd worked with only to find out later that he was "on vacation" with no way to get the issue resolved. So I called the 800 number to find out if he even still worked there, but the snotty person who answered the phone was rude and absolutely no help whatsoever. She told me there was nothing she could do and I needed to contact the airlines (Lufthansa) who had cancelled the flight.

I asked her when they were going to tell me the flight had been cancelled and she said it wasn't her problem. Calling Lufthansa was no better. They said that since I'd used an agency, I had to deal with them. I went around the merry-go round for 2 hours before finally contacting United, the parent company of Lufthansa. United's Pamela was the only person who did not blame anyone else and tried to help. She spent another 2 hours and finally was able to book us on a flight from Milan but we'd have to get there from Naples, since there were no flights with 8 seats that close to Christmas. By that time it was 3 AM and I tried to get some sleep.

The next morning, I contacted the person who had recommended ITN, to see if he could help us get a train or bus to Milan. He couldn't believe the situation and contacted the person he usually worked with. The next 2 weeks were a nightmare of passing the buck, blaming the airlines, blaming me for changing the flights. They told him that I'd called them in July to tell them to change the departure to Milan and there was nothing they could do. It was a LIE and when I told him to prove it, he changed the subject and the lies continued. A week before we were to leave, ITN told me to call the number of the "executive desk" and said they would help with booking a flight from Naples to Milan. I called the number and was told there were not 8 seats in economy, but if I wanted to pay for an upgrade they would do that. When I called him right back, there was no answer.

At that point I called my contact again and said I was finished with them. I said the least they could do was pay for the upgrade so we could all be on the same flight. He tried again to work things out, repeated that he'd used them for years and never had this kind of problem. I said it was a matter of time and he should read the reviews. If I had used a local travel agency or AAA, this would not have happened, or they would have handled the problem. In the end, I really did not save that much money and the aggravation just about ruined what was to be a family trip of a lifetime. Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It is not worth the small amount you might save!!

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records we have received a call from the customer regarding the schedule change after the ticket was exchanged by the carrier. United Airlines reissued the ticket by passengers request. We contacted United Airlines on the customers behalf, but they were not able to assist us as the exchange was already processed and approved by the passenger. Our support team will send you an email shortly.

ITN Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

This is the worst agency to use. I booked since October, was suppose to travel 5th of Dec, but couldn't for medical reasons. I booked 5 tickets and had to cancel. They told me to forward my medical information which I did. With my ticket protection, they told me I will get the refund. 4 weeks down the line, they are giving me story and uncertainty on how they are yet to hear from the airline. On top of that, the customer service is the worst in history. I don't know if they truly contacted the airline or not, they are very rude and clueless. They keep telling me they will send updates and will contact me. Till this moment, no ticket, no refund and still no word from them. I am in the process of suing these crappie fraudsters!!! Plus do not waste your time or money with this people. Bunch of BS!

Thank you for the review. The carriers respond rate differs from Airline to Airline. In some cases we are able to get a reply within the same day, in others they have a 4 week reply policy. We are doing our best to keep our customers posted and speed up the process. Rest assured that all the documents that you have sent us were forwarded to the carrier.

Kindly provide us your confirmation number or the ticket number and we will verify the case.

ITN Team

Their customer service is horrible. Change in flight 13 hours away from an airport and was told to go to the airport to fix the change in flight due to a cancellation thru the airline. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told they did not have one. More than likely you will be speaking to an Indian nationality person and cannot understand what they are saying on top of their rudeness and short answers. So now I have to leave my destination drive 13 hours to a airport to fix this problem even though this company has been paid. Very angry customer here. When traveling and booking through a company it's for the simplicity of no hassle. This company is not but rude and unhelpful to every degree. I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone and will never use them again.

Dear Cristina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the created inconvenience and would like to investigate the case. Kindly provide us your confirmation number, ticket number or the name of the passenger and we will check the case with our Quality Assurance Department.

ITN Team

July 14 I purchase 4 tickets to fly to the Philippines in December from United States for my wedding. So I decided to check my tickets to Air China to confirm our flights. Somehow two out of four tickets was canceled. I call ITN customer service right away and tell them the problem. The service was horrible. I talk to Whitney, Thor, Newton for the past 2 weeks now and they keep telling to wait for the response from Air China over and over again. I don't even believe they try to get a hold of the Airlines. When I call the Airlines it's not even hard to reach them. And they told me to contact my agency where I purchase my ticket because that's their responsibility to reach them and fix the tickets.

We can't wait anymore and we're all stress out of what's happening. Now I'm asking for a full refund for 4 tickets so that we can purchase in a better travel agency. But they told me they can't refund anything. So I'm looking forward to sue this agency and I have all the evidence to show them. All the conversation from the ITN customer service was recorded. I will post this to social media how horrible they are. Please do not purchase any tickets to them. You will regret it. Believe me. You pay what you get in a cheaper price.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. All 4 reservations had been refunded in full on November 22nd. We are working with the airline to get to the bottom of this issue. You should receive your funds from 5 up to 10 business days from the day the refund wad processed, 22nd of November.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the created inconvenience.

ITN Team

The customer service with International Travel Network (ITN) was pitiful to say the least. They bill the bank 3 times in just a few minutes. Of course the bank red flagged it as fraud. I confirmed to only pay once. The bank did, only to have ITN cancel the flight and yet still had the payment. It took me several calls to get that returned. After all of that, I tried to get a new ticket. It was then that ITN would have to call me back with a 3 way call. A first for that! Even after doing that the money set there with still no ticket.

I called several times only to be transferred over and over to different people trying to find out why and when. I ask for supervisors, and it was always someone would call me back with the answers. It has been a total "runaround" and when they finally "email" the ticket info, there was no time to get to the flight on time and ITN called and wanted to cancel the flight as they didn't want it to be a no show. I have been told the flight is cancelled and ITN still has the ticket money. From the beginning to where things stand as of now has been 3 days of misery dealing with International Network and it's not over yet. Please use a reputable agency. I will never use ITN again.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about the trouble you had to go through with this reservation. Kindly provide us your ITN confirmation number or the ticket number and we will verify the case with our Quality Assurance Department.

ITN Team

Let's summarize my experience: I purchase the ticket, and ITN was very pushy for me to finalize and purchase it, which made me suspicious. ITN representative had asked me to speak with my bank to authorize the charge on my card, which also was suspicious, especially since this has never happened with me before. Clearly they have a long history of scamming people and figured a way to protect themselves (DO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKE). ITN had sent me a fake reservation number that same purchase day and few days later issued the ticket and send me the real ticket (that reservation number was not recognized by any of the airlines).

ITN had sold me a flight protection plan not explaining that this was with their own company, not with the airlines, which practically is worth nothing. Not to mention that you have deceived me with how good this policy is, and that it will waive all fees and penalties in case an emergency comes up, and then only find out that I could do everything directly with the airlines under the same conditions, rights, and responsibilities! They never mentioned that the policy is with their own company, and covers me with their own company not the airlines!!! BIG SCAM. ITN had promised to reserve my seats for me and find out the day before the trip that they didn't. I had to do it myself and settle for nonfavorable seats and when asked them, they came up with an excuse. ITN had emailed me the luggage allowance, which was wrong and cost me to pay for extra weight at the airport!

Before paying the airlines, and at the airport counter, I have spoken with ITN supervisor, and he told me to go ahead and pay the extra weight fees and promised to reimburse me for the charges, and that he'll send an email with that, but he did not! No email, no reimbursement. BIG LIE. I canceled my reservation, contacted United Airlines to get a refund. United said I am illegible to get a refund or change of dates, they informed me that ITN has blocked my ticket and cannot process anything. ITN has promised to process the refund, but a month and half later, they have done nothing. I can't get my refund directly from the airlines nor through ITN. ITN operates with the following names/partners: Air Concierge & ASAP tickets.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please accept our apologies for any created inconveniences. According to our records a refund request had been submitted by Mr. Nathan with the airline. We will update you as soon as we will hear from them. Regarding the baggage charges that you had to cover, please send us a copy of the receipt to feedback@itncorp.com and we will check for reimbursement.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I paid for a RT ticket from Houston to Tel Aviv and was issued a ticket returning from Tel Aviv to Houston and continuing on to Chicago. I immediately called the travel agent to ask why. He said it was a promotional fare and not to worry at all. The airline ticket agent at Tel Aviv said the ticket was a fraud. Her manager confirmed what she said. I was in a wheelchair and explained to them that my agent assured it was a promotional fare but they refused to accept my explanation and said I needed to pay an additional $300 to change the ticket so my baggage doesn't end up in Chicago.

I paid the money and upon my return called my agent to tell him what happened. He consistently claimed it was all my fault since I did not call him from Tel Aviv and said that I was responsible to pay the additional money charged. I contested his statements to customer relations but did not receive any help. The travel agent kept hammering on the promotional fare to reduce ticket cost. I asked how would it reduce costs if I end up in Chicago instead of Houston. Because I would have to pay for the Chicago Houston airfare. I'm still waiting for an answer. The agent wants me to book another ticket from him!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the created inconveniences. The amount of $300.00 that you have paid at the counter had been credit today to your account today, 9th of September. As a travel agency we keep our word and try our best to help the customers. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

I thought this was such a good price. I took it and they offer ticket protection too for a reasonable fee. How could I go wrong? Well, it is very wrong to buy from this company. I saved $200 on a rt to Italy this is true... plus $62 for trip protection which covered changes and cancellations. How could I go wrong? Well, earthquakes in Italy, personal situations and one of my friends there - with whom I was going to stay - is very sick. I wanted to change my ticket and come back early but trip protection only counts for what the company itself charges... not to change ticket - it would cost me almost $800 to change.

Then they told me to contact airline myself... which I did and was told by airline that they cannot change this ticket. It must be done by the agency - and was told that agency should know this. So called several more times to ITN with poor customer service... and finally told cannot change ticket without huge fee. This company is a danger to the traveling/consuming public. I asked them to refund my "cancellation protection" at least. We shall see if this happens. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with ITN. Kindly provide us your confirmation number or the ticket number and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

The company is a ripoff. It is much better if you purchase tickets directly with the airlines. The put markup on the ticket as I spoke to Cathay Pacific. The ticket I had with ITN is 400 expensive compared to Cathay. I remembered that there were 2 charges on my account. One from Cathay and the other from ITN. So next time if you book ticket and tells you that split amount from ITN that means that is the amount that they are getting from our pocket. I believe this all happens to all tickets with other airlines as well.

Also I will never use the Ticket Protection Plan. It does not make sense. It will not cover anything on the benefit of the passenger, in fact it will charge you more since rules of the airlines will still apply if you take the protection. I suggest it is better to go to the airlines directly. With the airlines it is fast, whatever happens they are liable to their mistake, but this company is full of crap. Not to mention their quality department is so stupid. They are not really helping. They are only saying that they are investigating but the truth is they will only take priority of their profit.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with ITN was not a pleasant one. Kindly provide is your confirmation number with us or the ticket number and we will review the details of your case. All the charges are disclosed to the customer before the ticket is purchased, there are no hidden charges.

Please send us your booking details and we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

To let people know not to use this service. I was first promised a low fare to Europe, but next day new much higher price. Could not give us seats on any flight. No communication when one flight cancelled and we were stuck in Europe. No personal service--or service at all. Plus, airlines apparently do not like to deal with this company.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. We do our best to assist our customer with all the issues that you have listed bellow. Could you please provide us your ITN confirmation number or the ticket number and we forward the case to our Quality Assurance Department.

ITN Team

I purchased a ticket which was never issued to me until a month after I paid them. When they issued the ticket, it was in the wrong names. I couldn't fly with the wrong names. I pointed it out to them. It was their fault. The best they could do is cancel my ticket and levy a charge/penalty which they didn't do until the day of the flight. They sent me an email that I missed my flight, hence they weren't trying to refund me.

Thank you for your feedback. According to our records this ticket had been refunded on 5th of August. You should get the funds within 5 to 10 business days. Kindly let us know if you have any questions/concerns, we will be glad to assist you.

ITN Team

I'm a first time user of ASAP Tickets (ITN), so far I'm impressed with the service provided. I save time and money on the tickets compare to other search engines. It's nice talking to real people who listen to your concerns. My agent was very informative and helpful. He was also upfront about all my requests. Thanks so much for understanding my needs. Take care and God bless. Hope to do more business in the future!

I purchased a ticket thru ITN and they input the wrong name on the passport. Now they want me to pay an additional 383.00 to correct a problem they made. I asked for a full refund thinking the travel protection would cover as it did in previous flights and they told me NO. The ticket cannot be used because the passport and ticket do not match. I refused to pay more money. I will never used this company for anything and I beg consumer not to use them and get burned like so many others.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your booking had been located and your review forwarded to our Quality Assurance Department for investigation. We will verify the records and will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.

ITN Team

I purchased 6 tickets for this ITN in November of 2015. I was informed by my eldest son that he and his fiance are expecting and would not be able to attend the family reunion. The due date is August, but the doctor will not allow her to fly. The flight is July 26th, so baby could come at any time in July or August. I also purchased ticket protection whenever available just in case. I request to have their 2 ticket canceled in June and money refunded because of ticket protection. Today is now July 12 and I have to call the airline last week to cancel the 2 ticket myself. ITN first was telling me that the tickets are non refundable. I informed them that I have purchased ticket protection and should get a full refund on those 2 tickets. I also provided them with a doctor’s letter as requested.

Now they are saying they need the letter to be more detailed. I informed them that the letter states the name and that she is unable to fly during the scheduled trip time. I also asked what details are they requiring. They just keep repeating the Doctor knows. I also informed them of the HIPA law, which is the Health Information Protection Act. They had no clue what I was talking about. My feeling is they are trying everything to not refund me for tickets. I will never use them again for any travel arrangements, and we travel at less 3 times a year. They are the worse I have ever encountered. Do you self a favor and find another travel company to do business with. CROOKS!!!

Thank you for your review. Your booking had been located and verified with our Customer Service Department. We are sorry that passengers are not able to travel as scheduled. Your case had been assigned to the Customer Support supervisor who will send you an email with the options you have shortly.

Consumer Increased Rating!

The issue we had was resolved by the firm.

Karekin of Scottsdale, AZ on

Original Review

I purchased multiple international flight tickets from ITN at the same time. All had their return leg luggage "stripped" off. WE had to pay $250 per bag to check in. Out "agent" Tyke said that it was a system error that he is resigned to the idea that cannot be changed. When I objected to this, and asked that something needs to be done, he just hung up and decided to no longer take calls or reply to emails. They do not deserve even one star.

After booking flight to Glasgow, Scotland with Malou we paid for travel insurance for change or complete refund of ticket. On the bottom of the confirmation it states: "Change your flight, no problem for FREE." When my sister and I discovered that not only did they have us returning from different airports (Glasgow and I from Edinburgh), my sister was leaving the US one day before me!

I requested a change in my flight 3 weeks before the trip and was told the fee was $250 plus. I read back their promise on the page and the agent said that they have no fee but the airline does. I argued and Fisher said they were going to open an ticket of inspection. I called back the following day and talked to a different agent and she stated the same thing but gave no reply or satisfaction, but opened another ticket. Since that call I have not heard back from anyone from that agency.

I am completely disgusted with a company that sells travel insurance for the purpose of change or cancellation and does not stand by their promise. Here is their information: Do not do business with them, as they messed up the whole experience. ITN International Travel Network, 100 Pine Street

Suite 1925, San Francisco, CA 94111, Customer Support Phone (800) 750-2238.

Please make sure when dealing with this company to be upfront on their reservation process. I have come to believe, they are running some sort of scam, in causing a delay in submitting payment request or approval from the credit card company which in term, casing the purchase & confirmation of the airline ticket to be delayed by a day or so, this kind of action has cost me over $450 easily. I had worked with my credit card company ahead of time to notify them of a large purchase and gave them the company name and my travel time and destination. I conformed with them that it's all cleared.

I was on a three way call between the travel agency and my Bank to confirm the purchase, all went accordingly and everyone was in agreement of the purchase price and billing, this was on 06/16/2016. I get a call on the next early morning 06/17/2016 from ASAP agent notifying me that the rate has gone up due to the purchase or air ticket did not go thru due to bank issues. I contacted my Bank of America Card service and they confirmed that the mishandling was on their part with plenty of deviance supporting that. Please be aware and make sure that you will not be scammed by these people like they did to me. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau also just to make sure such shady business need to be stopped and the consumer must to be protected.

The worst service ever. I bought a ticket from Cleveland Ohio to Cairo Egypt. They arranged the whole trip which had Air Canada as one of the airlines. They took my data and knew that I am not American so that I have to acquire a transit visa to be able to transit in Canada, but they did not tell me. I booked the ticket on March 5th and on April 21st I knew by chance that I may need a transit visa, so I sent them an email asking if I really need visa as this is my first time to book a ticket myself. They replied we are not authorized to give any advice about the visa. They refused to help me knowing whether I need a visa or not!

After some research I discovered that I need a visa and applied for it on the day after, but it was too late to get the visa before my flight date, so I asked them to help by either change the flight route or delay it. They refused all solutions and insisted to cancel the flight. They charged me $590 out of $875 ticket price! They was not cooperative at all. They did not even reply my emails to get the rest of my money. They replied only when I sent them that if you did not reply me I will file a lawsuit.

When I called all I wanted was a 1 way ticket to the Philippines. Your agent talked me into a round trip ticket with flight insurance. This insurance is at a higher rate than the industry standard over $50.00 or is $53.11 dollars. This is a joke. Round trip $758.76 plus the $53.11. Now the cost $300.00 plus $620.90 = $920.90. This is higher than the original ticket. Then they add a bonus of a free trip to canada. Now we do not want it increases the price of the rebook.

What about all the problems that I had with your travel agency. The 2nd person I talked to apparently went on vacation. Without advising me of the doctors note to be sent nor did she send me any paperwork. No follow up. The third person sent me a email with paperwork and helped me with the cancellation. Now He stephan is no longer with the company. The next person said she would send me the information. Apparently she left, did not inform anyone about the situation and did not send me any emails. Well I called back and guess what she apparently left for the day.

Your company advertises that you can get a great deal on every trip because you buy in bulk and discounted tickets. You trick the customers into doing something they did not originally contact you for. When we contact your customer service we get the runaround. I am sending you one paperwork and also sending something to the better business bureau. The paperwork is showing that he was in the hospital for tests that the doctor said he needs. The doctor now wants to have more tests done. If you need more paperwork I will send it to you.

It says in bold letters: WISE DECISION - YOUR TRIP IS PROTECTED! This is false advertisement. This covers nothing but your $250.00 fee from ITN. We are asking for a 100% refund and we want what we originally asked for a 1 way ticket you advertise and gave me many quotes for around $589.00, $540.00 when we 1st tried to book a flight. Instead of this we end up paying an additional $300.00 plus $620.90 = $920.90. I am trying to get a 100% refund but they are giving me a hard time in doing so. We have a medical issue and they are telling me I am not going to get a refund from the airlines because the medical paperwork is not sufficient. What we are asking for is a refund and then a rebooking for a 1 way flight. Do not purchase the trip insurance!

I purchased a ticket to go from Toronto to Entebbe with the Sale Agent Stephanie... That was my first mistake. She has no clue what is she doing, such as selling you a ticket where you have 45 min to change plane in Doha, one of the biggest Airport ever. Anyway, I won't tell you about all my journey which has been a complete tragedy and disaster, but make yourself a favour. Don't even think about using their services. They sucks... Once you give your credit card information don't expect any services from them, they will tell you that they are sorry and they can't do anything, you won't have any chance to talk a representative. They will always try to blame you, and never try to assist you.

I work in the service industry, and just can't understand how a company can be successful running a company like this... Saying that, this company may disappear very quickly. They won't be able to keep their customer with their lack of professionalism. If you are dealing with Stephanie or Lindsey you are already in trouble...

ITN see you never. It has never been a pleasure!

We purchased airfare ticket last year from New York to Dubai and last September 2015. We are a permanent resident of US and once we purchased the ticket we were advised by the agent that we do not need a visa if we are coming from the US if we are staying less than 30 days. I actually did not believe the agent and I told him that we are not a US citizen (he knows that since we need to give our passport information when booking and I gave him a non US passport information). Though he did gave me a number and website to check, I was not able to check since I think that this guys know what they are doing. Come Travel time last December 11, 2015, while we are in the airport, the airlines ask us about the visa and since we don't have it then we were not allowed to fly that day since only US citizens don't require a visa not a permanent resident.

I called the agency (Tickets was actually bought with ASAP travel, an affiliate with INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL NETWORK,) and all they can do is let me talk to the customer support agent named BRENT and Brent won't allow me to talk to the ASAP agent, Stephen, or to his manager and all he can say is they will investigate on this matter. The trip is like a reunion after 10 years for the family of my wife. All they can say is "we will investigate on this matter and give you $100 to re-book the ticket." We did re book the ticket but we have to pay for an extra $802 for 2 tickets. BRENT said that based on their investigation, they did not do anything wrong and they will not even refund us the $100 exchange penalty!!! They definitely pretending they did not do anything wrong. They know that we are not a US citizen since when they book the ticket, they need our passport information and so the agent knows that we are not a US citizen.

We purchased the ticket through ASAP Travel since they are heavily advertising of a very good service in our local TV network, but everything is good only if there is no problem. Once there is a problem, they will left you in the cold!!! They don't care if the trip is for a family reunion after 10 years, they don't care if you missed the birthday celebration, a very important family gathering. So for all those Filipinos trying to purchase tickets with ASAP Travel, think twice or thrice, IIWAN KAYO SA ERE! For those Travel agency who are thinking of partnering with ITN, who claims they reach out to the largest travel audiences with a personal approach, THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! Might as well stay away from this company if you want to have a profitable business. They do not have care for the clients. Worse they will blame you and wash their hands!!!

I bought a ticket from ITN in April 2015 to travel internationally. I got a call from them 13 hours to my dispatcher that my flight had been cancel and that there is nothing they can do for me but refund my full amount. I call Delta and delta told me that my flight was booked for the 17 December 2015 when I was told that it was booked for the 18 of December 2015. I told them that it is really important I make this trip, that I am asking them to please try and find me another flight on a later day. All they keep saying is that they can't do anything about it but refund my money and that I should call Delta to see what they can do. Delta offer another traveling schedule and only needed ITN to reissue the ticket and they refused.

I have booked and paid for a hotel in Liberia for 21 day. I also booked and paid for a rental car for 21 day also and other expensives. I ask them who is responsible for all those lost and all they keep saying is that they can't do nothing but refund my full amount and that I should discuss my losses with Delta instead. I also ask them to refund my money right away so that I can get another flight right away and they are also saying that is not possible. That my refund will take 7 to 10 business days. I am helpless right now. This is the worst business relationship I have ever had. They are taking advantage of the fact that they are not the victim and that they got nothing to lose like I do.

Everything was perfect except for the part where the person that helped me did not disclose the fact that the second ticket that he made will mean that I would have to pay extra, as in pay approximately $5 per kilogram of checked baggage if you contact the domestic airline. If I did not investigate what kind of ticket I was receiving, I would have transferred without the baggage if I have left my cash or credit card to pay for the second ticket legs of trip. I have traveled quite a bit through the military for 20 years and could understand terms that ticket agents would use in dealing with customers, but never did I hear the person who helped me say that I would be stuck midway as airline baggage fees are not included on the last leg of the trip which happened to be in the domestic route for my case. Bottom line, good customer service but pay attention and ask questions you may not normally ask ticketing places, like what happened to me.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Although baggage fees are not charged at booking, the form that you had to fill in to buy a ticket has a ‘Baggage Fees’ section where we do provide some estimates. As fees are subject to changes, we suggest contacting airlines directly. Nonetheless, we understand the incident must have been very unpleasant for you and we will look into ways to provide information on baggage fees in a more accurate way.

Kind regards,

ITN team

I booked a ticket 5 months ago, to a vacation by Dec. this year... So it's been a while and I decided to confirmed the flights for me and my husband, then we figure it out that the electronic ticket that this guy name "HARRY **" Of ITN... which his the one you make our itinerary. When we call to confirmed our Flight we found out that 2 flights wasn't exist. We pay it already and we got all the information and on electronic ticket it say all flights are CONFIRMED!

Now, we keep calling these guys and send emails. We didn't get any response from them or even customer services, they say that they're going to call us back after 2 days but till now I keep calling them and some other guys or employees of this "B.S" travel agency. They just keep asking our phone number and leave messages to someone whom we talked to. Till now we don't get any good response from them!!! How you gonna trust this B.S. Travel agency how they rate them with BBB accredited when they don't know what they're doing!!!

Dear Barbie,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We do apologize for the frustrating experience you had with us and we are sorry it caused you so much trouble and distress.

To help us address your concern please send us a direct message at feedback@itncorp.com with your full name and the email address you mentioned to the agent. We will get back to you as soon as we get the results.

Kind Regards,

ITN Team

L knowledge sold me a ticket that had to transit through Canada knowing full well we need a transit visa! Instead we showed up at the airport only to be told my mother in law cannot travel and that the agent should have notified us.

Dear Susan,
Although we are sorry to hear about the troubles you faced, we’ve made it clear that we want our customer to read and understand our policies and procedures by placing an obligatory check-box. We also remind customers to make sure they have all necessary travel documents and to verify the visa requirements for all the stops as some of the countries require a transit visa. Do not hesitate to email us at feedback@itncorp.com with any further questions.
Kind regards,

ITN Team

There is nothing to be fair about this company. They ripped me off of $13190 for just a one way ticket when their quote didn't say so and when I wanted to cancel they took $550 as a penalty. It's a fraud and stealing.

International Travel Network Company Profile