2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.28/5

Get matched with a great travel agency now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

Get matched with a great travel agency now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

International Travel Network Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have used ASAP for a number of years and loved them. I had tried others and had even bought the tickets to get a notice that my card didn't go through and I would then have to pay more money. When I called the card company I was told the company had not even tried to process it. With ASAP, they have always told me how long the price was good for. I have worked with a number of different representatives and have always had good experience with all of them and even with the concierge services. They have always tried to work with me on every situation. When I would call in, they would try to get the representative I had spoken with first, but if they weren't available would offer me the option of leaving a voice mail or letting them help me with the needed information.

The trips I take are usually for missions so price is very important. This time I was needing a little extra service, and they worked with me and were able to get the issue taken care of. Because I do deal a lot with people traveling to minister, I share their information with all my friends that are going on missions trips to help them keep the costs down on their travels.

Also this time because the money was with a third party, they worked with me on that and went way above board to help the third party feel comfortable with giving the card information. The connection was bad so she didn't feel real comfortable giving the information. They said they would send me information on how we could do it an alternate way and she was able to do it and we were able to get the ticket purchased.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I started looking for good airline ticket prices on the internet and found Asap Tickets. I was being helped by "Pierre" and found a great price on a one way ticket to Thailand. I told him I would look the information over, I wanted to make sure the travel time and seat arrangement was what I wanted. The next day I called asap tickets and tried to get ahold of Pierre but he was unavailable. I spoke to Eterna, and he was really helpful on completing my ticket arrangements. He did say starting out that the ticket price was a little more than the price I was quoted yesterday, and I said there was a timer on the website giving me about 8 hours left on the price I was quoted yesterday, and if I could not get that price, I had plenty of time to shop around given this was December, and I wasn't leaving till March. He asked me to wait and he would call Air China and see if I could get the price I was quoted the day before.

A few minutes later I was given the price I was quoted the day before. He wanted to know how I was going to pay for the ticket and I advised him I wanted to get my seat arrangements before booking. The reason I do this is the flight from Los Angeles to Peking China is about 11 hours. I wanted to upgrade my seat and if unable to do, I would look for another flight. He advised me he would be able to get me my seat arrangements for the flight from Las Vegas to LA and Peking China to Thailand, but not the long 11 hour flight I wanted from LA to Peking. He stated it looked like I would only be able to get an aisle seat. I advised him this was a deal breaker and declined the ticket. He then told me we could call Air China after the tickets were purchased and upgrade the seat.

After the ticket was bought, he contacted Air China and I was able to upgrade the seat. Ticket price was good, better than all other travel sites, however the next day I received a call from Pierre and he was not happy that I booked with Eterna. I advised him I tried to get ahold of him and he was "unavailable". I didn't appreciate the call, but didn't blast him, just wasn't in the mood. I will use asap again, and use Eterna, as I'm pretty sure I get to use whomever I want when I'm buying airline tickets.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

A friend of mine recommended ASAP Tickets. In the emailed quote for my round-trip flight itinerary, was my "personal travel expert" whose name was Reed. He provided helpful information on the itinerary from my city to my destination and back such as 'customized specially for [my] needs.' Included in his email was his direct line. So if I had questions, I could dial him direct without any menus or extensions to dial.

The price for my ticket was literally OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! It was an unbelievable $760.70 cheaper than the cheapest flight I tried at all other "cheap" ticket agents. Reed was concerned that I could use a hotel or rent a vehicle, so he gave me an "800" number I could call for their Concierge service or they would contact me by phone or by email.

Reed sent my trip details to their Concierge service and so I got an email from Ogden, my "personal Concierge Agent" who would help me with vehicle rentals and hotels if I needed them, including information in the email such as "Please check all the best available deals below, as well find attached pdf files with the following rules and restrictions for each: Optional charges are not included in price (insurance/special equipment etc.)."

Their "economy" vehicle rentals were a little more expensive than the offers my credit card benefits package was offering. I asked Ogden if he could price match the credit card company's deals, I would purchase the vehicle rental through them. I guess he could not price match, because I never heard back from him. As a side note, be sure to check your credit card benefits for their travel deals offering; they may give you greater discounts than your ticket or concierge agent can. They do not have a phone app but they will email you your documents in a pdf format so you can print them out as needed. Overall, I was highly satisfied with this level of customer care with ASAP Tickets. I would recommend them over and above all of the currently existing "economy" ticket agents I have researched and purchased from over the years!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was a little nervous about using a ticketing agency after hearing dire reports here and there. I had used one other service like this but did not feel completely comfortable that I wasn't being scammed. (As it turned out I wasn't.) But after looking at the site I decided to ask for a quote. From the first conversation to the last I was very pleased. I have traveled a lot and can identify information that is not useful or accurate and I abhor bad customer service. The ASAP representative listened carefully to my somewhat confusing request for international ticketing. After repeating back to me what I wanted I suggested he call back after researching the request.

He called back as planned and emailed with several options. He met my requirements without pushing upgrades and I was able to ticket feeling very confident it was a good choice. Most importantly he was knowledgeable, capable, patient and professional. He explained why some options were not possible at a late date or on particular days or airlines. I booked a discounted fare so I don't expect luxury or comfort on this trip but the price and the schedule I required make the trip possible. I definitely recommend this service but I cannot speak for the other agents and their customer service. I do hope management will understand how important are patience and listening carefully.

Original review: July 3, 2019

For the record, this was the second time I’d been persistently bothered by ASAP tickets rep, the first time they called back was a little bit too late since I’d bought my travel tickets through Expedia. This time, I guess, they were not busy as a rep called by right away, agent's name was Izumi and asked me diligently on my traveling search. She tried to matched my searched from PAL website but I asked her if they could beat the website price. She had me on hold for a good half hour and came with a quote of $50 less.

Well, I’m really sold on that but told her that I’d searched for much lower about $50 and see if they could beat it... She put me again for another half hour hold (got bored with their music kept repeating) then she came back with a $50 lower than their quoted price.. I’d felt that the price was right so I told her “sold”!!! I bought the ticket for much lower than PAL website price. I was a happy puppy telling the good news to my wife. For those people who were/are reluctant to use their service, don't take it from me, just give them a chance to prove their reliability and willingness to help your travel needs. They are highly recommended with flying honors. A service beyond 5 stars rating!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I purchased travel tickets through ASAP tickets. I was reluctant at first, I had not heard of this company and the initial reviews were poor. The deeper I looked into ASAP Tickets the more comfortable I felt about using the company for my travel plans. The agent was super courteous and helpful, I enjoyed all phone conversations with him. I purchased 3 international airline tickets with a carrier I have flown with multiple times and saved a significant amount of money. I will use ASAP Ticket service again!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I just wanted to type this quick review of my recent experience I had with booking with ASAPTickets/INT. My wife and I experience was exceptional with the professional customer service we received from one of the most knowledgeable individuals we have ever encountered while travelling the world. I would recommend using ASAP tickets to anyone that desires to have their flights booked correctly the first time and never have to worry about anything once all of your details has been finalized. Thumbs Up to ASAP Tickets. Keep up the outstanding work.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I travel the world on a constant basis. Sadly not for vacation but very strategic and critical areas of global human trafficking, that take me into many Tier 4 dangerous areas. It takes much strategy and careful planning as well as security number one. I have found this firm professional, very courteous and willing to work with you in many areas, eager to help, not sell! One strong recommendation...get rid of all the noise in the back ground as it sounds like a sweat shop!

It's more pleasant and professional dealing with the "purity" of no excessive background noise of hundreds of agents doing the same thing!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I originally submitted a request via their website and immediately received a phone call from Art. He was friendly, professional and not at all pushy. We had a quick discussion about what I was looking for and within a short time I received emails from Art with flight options. A couple days later our travel plans changed and I let Art know. He quickly returned new flight options for our new itinerary and we had everything completed efficiently and with great fares.

At the end, when I received the invoice for the airfare and paid it, I got a pop up that asked if I wanted to tip Art. I did want to because he saved me so much time and effort. But I could have said "no." I prefer this to having to pay for travel services. Then I received a pop up that asked if I wanted help planning the activities in the cities we were going to. It was $29 (or something like that). I opted in and within a few minutes received an email with top things to do in our destination cities. Well worth $29. I'm still working with this person to find hotels and actually buy tickets to the attractions. I will admit, I was a bit hesitant to begin with because I'd never heard of ASAP. Now I'm VERY HAPPY with ASAP.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I've used Asap tickets for a number of years now. They never let me down. Great customer service. All the staff are amazing. They work hard to get the best deals. Highly recommend this company. I will be using them again pretty soon.

Not sure about International Travel Network?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Travel Agencies for you.

International Travel Network Company Information