2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

San Bruno, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

The International Travel Network (ITN) is a large multinational company that provides innovative and cost-effective tools and resources for airlines, travel agencies, and a network of independent travel agents. Their unprecedented business model combined with the power of efficient technologies gives access to exclusive fares at wholesale and discounted prices, as well as a personalized approach to every single request. ITN makes it possible for airlines to sell a greater volume of discounted tickets to qualified and interested buyers with greater speed and efficiency. Since its foundation in 2004, ITN has been fully licensed, bonded, insured, and certified as a California Seller of Travel, a member of ASTA and ARC, and accredited by IATAN and BBB A+.

International Travel Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International Travel Network?

Original review: July 6, 2020

To be honest with you, before purchasing my airline tickets to China, and Singapore from ASAP Tickets last year, let's just say that I was very skeptical, and I almost did not buy from them and nearly went with usual verified travel agencies in the states like, Travelocity, Expedia, etc, etc, which had much more expensive tickets; now given that my previous purchasing experience was a very positive, then, I decided to buy my airline tickets from them again, but this time heading towards Central America.

This is a great agency that will find and match your online prices to ensure that you get the best deals, what else can I say, except that my travel agent, Erza was just amazing, she was not only able to work with me as far as being able to purchase, but kept in touch with me make sure that I would still get the best deals possible, until I was actually able to buy my airline ticket from her, I highly recommend this travel agency to everyone in the States, just make sure that you keep in touch with your agent, to ensure a better experience. One very important thing to keep in mind is the time difference, some of these agents are in Asia, so be mindful of that. Like I said before, my experiences have only been positive when it comes to purchasing from them, take a chance and save yourself some money when it comes to traveling, take care and GOD Bless.

Cordially

Denis

International Travel Network response

Dear Denis, thank you for your trust!

Original review: March 12, 2020

I used Asapticket three times this last 12month and I really recommend it. It is really difficult to get an agency where to buy ticket and sometimes we dont have times to even go the agency. So asapticket was my answer to my strong and had bad experience with other online ticket but with them I have never get any kind of trouble. Their employee will help until you found and good much with what you want. (If you want a directly fly or a cheap one but still even the directly is cheap). So I will recommend to try and see for yourself. Thanks asapticket for your great job.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

This is my first time to get tickets thru ASAP. I have to get a booking for my family going back to the Philippines as we had to cancel the return ticket with an airline with a layover in China because of the Coronavirus spreading fast. The company stands to its name ASAP. Morpheus immediately contacted me and the process was very fast and easy. Details and policies were clearly explained and within an hour the booking was confirmed. I compared price with others and they gave me the best deal. I will definitely use them next time anyone of us needs to travel and I will highly recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

My agent was Magenta and she was such a pleasure to talk to. It is my first time to travel outside the country and she was so patient and very informative. My work schedule varies and she was so patient with me always following up and she was able to get me a great deal. She also answered a lot of questions I had since it would be my first time traveling to another country. It's nice to deal with people who have a beautiful personality and make you feel comfortable to ask questions. I would highly recommend her 100%. A true professional at what she does and you feel as if you knew her the way she looks out for you. Thank you so much Magenta.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I have used ASAP Tickets now for the second time. The prices are very fair, and the customer service is outstanding. Last year we needed a flight to Europe within a week, and those flights are normally very expensive. Not with ASAP Tickets. The tickets were not more than for any other time frame. We travel to Europe every year, and trying to find short connections and stops not too far out of the way sometimes becomes a chore. We like short connections and if possible, only 1 stopover.

With the travel agent from ASAP Tickets it is a breeze. They look up all possibilities and return with what we asked for. They are very courteous, professional, quick, and helpful. We will use them from now on for all our travels. I am glad I found the site. I can only recommend them to any traveler. Thank you ASAP Tickets for a job well done!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Very competitive pricing, but what's more important, ITN agents are professional and attentive. I especially appreciate work of travel agent Kalista. She has helped me more than once. Next time I’ll ask for her.

International Travel Network response

Dear Maria, Thank you for the feedback!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I took my return ticket to Belgium at the beginning of November 2020 by taking out the Travel care, given the pandemic. Two weeks later, I was warned of a change of itinerary, asking me to contact ASAP for details. What I do. It appears that my return flight is canceled. ASAP offers me two solutions: a flight before the scheduled date but which is impossible for me and another date with a duration of nearly 52 hours for a fee of $350 to reissue the ticket! I ask United Airlines for a refund of my ticket, which they accept, sending a check to ASAP in my name. This one refuses to reimburse despite my many e-mails, my many phone calls.

To date, I have not received the slightest clue, nor the slightest information about the reimbursement. I must have had a dozen people, but none of them claim to be able to tell me why after two months I am not in possession of my refund and it is impossible for me to speak to a manager or a manager. I am faced with a silence and deprived of any possibility of response. This is an unacceptable situation and I do feel deeply disrespected and robbed. My last resort is to entrust this dispute to a lawyer for recovery by judicial means. Seriousness is proven in the event of difficulties and here the customer has no recourse and no esteem.

International Travel Network response

Dear Rajaa, please help us to locate your travel request by sending your Booking Confirmation Number and associated email address at feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you in advance!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I bought 3 plane tickets in April through ASAPtickets. A decision I deeply regret and continue to do everyday. Please do extensive research before giving this company your money. Plenty of testimonials on YouTube and other media.

International Travel Network response

Dear Teddy, Please accept our apologies for any delays caused by the overwhelming number of cancellations and refunds. Your issue is in progress and one of our representatives will contact you.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

ITN customer care specialists helped me to get a refund for a flight that was canceled 4 times because of Covid. Now I have booked another flight and hopefully all goes well. Highly recommend this company.

International Travel Network response

Dear Elly, thank you for the feedback! Have a good flight!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The customer service is superb. They first helped me with ticket booking and eventually also with rebooking. I have no complaints or issues that I could relate to this travel agency. This is a recommended service!

International Travel Network response

Dear Charles, thank you for the feedback!

International Travel Network Company Information