Call toll free
3.16/5

tours4fun.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

623 Tours4Fun Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Not very happy with this trip at all. The guide was not very knowledgeable and preferred to speak Chinese. He kept on talking for about 25 min in Chinese and then he said, "Let me now tell you in English," then he spoke English for about 5 min and were done. It seemed like he forgot that he was not speaking in English and at one time when I told him ”I do not understand” he said, "Yes, I just need to say this, it is very important" and then he went back to speaking Chinese.

When he later came to ask for the $10 service fee he could not really say what it was for other than that it was for him to split with the driver. I really do not care to give him a tip but he made us feel so uncomfortable. I would have never purchased a bus tour if I had known how it would be. It is most definitely not worth it. We will contact the company and demand a refund. In hope that Tours4Fun is a good company and we just had bad luck. When Tours4Fun agrees to a refund, I will update this review.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Booked a Hollywood sports car tour back in June, waited for 40 minutes at the departure location but I was never collected. I have been ignored for weeks on end from the emails I have sent. I was charged in full for £124.97. There has been no attempt from Tours4Fun for a partial refund or a voucher for another trip. I do not recommend Tours4Fun to anyone, they are very quick to take your money and will ignore you endlessly when communicating via email.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Arranged to be picked up outside hotel at 8am. Told to be there for 7.45 (I was) But it's frigging hard to find a vehicle when you don't know what colour it is or if you're looking for a car van minibus bus or coach with a constant stream of vehicle's picking up and dropping off people, phone numbers that actually work. I tried ringing 3 numbers no answer. Finally rang head office. Gave me another number that didn't work and better customer service having to wait 6 hours just to be told basically tough luck is unacceptable, $46 dollars down the drain and a wasted morning. Pity I had to give them 1 star. They certainly don't deserve even that!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had a pretty easy experience with Tours4Fun. Navigating their site was really simple. I just filled out a form and that was it. Our Canyon West Bus Tour was pleasant and the Skywalk was great.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

The worst experience ever! Customer service is the worst! They don't give a ** about customer, they just take your money and no explanation and no service! Check out people experience first before booking any service with this company! The most rude service! Better go buy yourself in any tour than with this company! They don't have a manager, and keep saying it's not there! Liars! No service like that should be! And they put to pay amount of money without any good service providing!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I am in a tour with this agency Tours4Fun doing Niagara-Washington DC. Such a horrible experience. They don’t even deserve rating. So guys please don’t book this agency. The hotels they provide is without breakfast and later they don’t even stop for breakfast when requested. They give damn ** responses and in case if we contact customer support they simply cut your call. So ever you experienced this kinda agency before? Charging you extra service charge even after paying the package fee? Harassing travelers as they wish? So be smart go with other agency which goes with traveler comfort and satisfaction. This is a cheap Chinese ** company.

Tours4Fun response

The information page for the tour package you booked will show that meals are not included and service fees will be payable in the pricing section. If breakfast stops are not arranged, the tour guide will advise travelers to have the meal prior departure. We thank you for your time and feedback, and we will have one of our customer service representatives contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I searched Tours4Fun online and they gave us a better price and more options. The online ordering experience was good, but I was not really impressed by the service. There was too much delay, there was too much no information, and the place they took us for free food was the cheapest place.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I am still on this tour package for 2 days one night and it’s already a horrible experience for me and my friends. They charge you so many hidden fees. We booked this tour for $200 and now they were collecting extra $100 each and $20 each day for tour guide and for a driver. This is the first time I have experienced such unprofessional way and I suggest everyone please do not take this tour. It’s sucks and waste of your money as well. I am still on this tour and eagerly waiting to finish. In my word my experience with Tours4Fun is worse and hilarious.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that your travel experience did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as it is valuable for us to make improvements.

All our tour packages' information pages will include pricing information which will clearly list the additional payable fees on tour not included in the reservation price.

We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact to as soon as possible for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

We went on a Grand Canyon tour and it was a good experience. The pilot and the view were good as well.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The Ride in New York City is great. I purchased the tickets for Tours4Fun online and there was no hassle to it. It was good. I did not expect that I could have that much fun. At first, it was funny but then after a while, I got used to it. It was cool and all the family agreed to that. But The Ride was kinda short and there were a lot of places that we wanted to go to. It would be fun if it would be a bit longer than the usual. Still, I would recommend Tours4Fun. Hopefully, next year, we’ll do The Ride again when there will be family coming in.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

They will not provide you with itinerary until departure. They will be asking you to pay additional $100 for a tour to be conducted in English. They send a driver to the airport HOURS after your arrival. They leave voice messages in Mandarin. They will not refund your money. They are very expensive. PLEASE don't make a dumb mistake and book before reading the reviews. HORRIBLE UNETHICAL COMPANY.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that the tour was not as you had expected. Your pickup was scheduled at 8:00 am and the local tour operator reported that you were not at the pickup location and informed us after waiting hours past your pickup time.

Our records show that we tried contacting you after we were informed by the local tour operator, but we could not reach you over the phone, and did not receive any replies back to the email messages we sent.

Refunds are not provided or any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Booked a 3 day DC Niagara tour. My experience was very very bad. Firstly, they gave us a very small bus (mini-van) on the first day and people were crammed up with their bags in a very small space. Ms. **, our 1st day tour guide was so unprofessional that she was smoking on my face while talking to me. Since they didn't have enough time they asked us to drop Lincoln Memorial visit only to show paid attractions for earning money. They don't have details about the hotel we are staying until the very end. They loot you in the sense they charge for attractions which are supposed to be free. On top of that they demand a service fee of 10 bucks daily. NEVER EVER travel with them. Shameless group of people.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. We will investigate reported issues with the local tour operator and we will have a customer service representative contact you as soon as possible.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Regarding the bad experiences of the 6 day East Coast tour - We had horrible time since the first day of the tour. We booked our package from 21 July 2018 to 27 July 2018. We booked the flight to New York for 20 July because they told us that they gonna pick up us from the airport. when we went to the airport nobody came. We called more than 100 times they didn't answer. After 4 hours of regular call, they answered finally and we got to know that they're not going to pick up from the airport. They told us that they gonna pick up on 21 July not on 20 July because our tour starts from 21 July. Before we booked the trip, we make sure 20 times that they're going to pick up on 20 July from the Newark Airport. That day we booked hotel and spent our first night in hotel for which we spent more than $300.

The next day our tour guide Michael told us that he's busy to pick up us that day and we manage by Uber up to Hotel. Before booking they never told us that first day of the tour is airport pick up and last day is airport drop off. So, we came to know that 6 day tour is only for 4 days excluding the 1st day pick and last day drop off. Not only that, they always give priority to their Chinese customers. They always stopped in Chinese buffet and restaurant. We never have a good choice to eat. Most importantly, they dropped their Chinese customer in 3-star hotel and other than Chinese had to spent night in stinky motels. When we asked our guide, he told us that it was the order from the company. We spent same amount of money and look how discriminating is that.

Before booking our package, we asked then time and again about the hotels and they keep on saying that it's gonna be at least 3-star hotel or sometime 4-star hotel. They just took us to Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty in New York. But if you check out website it is clearly written that first 3 days is only New York tour. They stopped in such kind a hotel that you would not find any restaurant nearby to eat what you want. The bus is also so old that it stinks a lot. I swear on god that nobody would be satisfied with this kind of tour. If you're other than Chinese, I humbly request you all not to book trip package from this Tours4Fun company. I hope it will help you a lot.

Tours4Fun response
We regret to hear about your experience on your recent trip you booked with us. Our records show your reservation was confirmed for a
6 day tour starting on 07/21 ending on 07/26. Tour services start from the first day of your tour to the last with airport transfers
available on the first day, 07/21. You reservation was made on 07/20 and before finalizing your booking we informed you that transfers were not
available on 07/20 and you agreed to a pickup on 07/21 at 9:00 am. Transfers are scheduled hourly, and tour guides will do their best to accommodate
travelers on the next transfer if you miss your initially scheduled pickup. The tour package you booked included accommodations at 3 star rated

hotels which were provided and meal stops arranged with various restaurant options available. The itinerary description on the tour's information page clearly shows that not more than 1 day will be spent sightseeing in New York City. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with the feedback on the tour you've taken.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My fiancé and I were looking to go to the Grand Canyon and he saw a tour that goes through Sedona and Flagstaff. We went last May and it was like a little bus tour. Tours4Fun picked us up at Phoenix in the morning and then dropped us off in the evening. Mike, our tour guide, was informative and really cool. When we first got off, we had to pick up more people because something happened and we got a bigger bus. It was more people so it was better. He took us to the Grand Canyon and he took us off a different path, so it was a little bit more secluded and it was beautiful. Unfortunately, the bus broke down but he got us to an exit where there was a restaurant. The company took care of our dinner and everyone was happy.

We had a great experience with unfortunate circumstances and the guides were informative and Mike was chill, nice and wasn’t over the top. He was professional and made it comfortable for us. I’m still friends with some of the people that I was on the bus with. One couple was from Australia and I’m Facebook friends with them and we talk all the time. I don’t like touring and nature and I could care less about it but my fiancé forced me to do it. I enjoyed it a lot and we will definitely do another one.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We booked a tour in Rocky Mountains for 5 people and paid 5670 US dollars for a 6 day tour, that in principle is a 4 days tour with 2 nights in Vancouver. We got a confirmation that we had the English narration food, and would be entering a bus with English speaking people, but they booked the tour with SUPERVACATION that 100% is a Chinese company and 85-90 % of the passengers is Chinese. If you buy the Rocky Mountain food package, you get all evening dinners with Chinese food and even so 2 of the lunch, means 70% of the food package is Chinese food and we didn’t go to Canada to eat Chinese.

SUPERVACATION promised to return the money for the 3 x 5 dinners to Tours4Fun and we asked them to return us the money for the food for the dinners that we rejected, but Tours4Fun don’t reply on several request to get the money back. If you google them, you will see others has the same problem, if they make mistakes don’t think you will get your money back. We will never use this company again and can only recommend you to find a good charter company that work in an honest and fair trade way.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Our records show that we have provided a refund back to you on 08/29 for the meal plan that you initially booked with us. If you have any further concerns on your reservation, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have a 7-day tour from July 18-24 with a tour guide whose name is Zoi and then Caroline (both Chinese) via Tours4fun (which was not fun at all) due to several issues. 1. The tour guide was Chinese whose English was not that good. She pretended to be nice while she was not. She tended to leave people behind, especially if they were not Chinese of course. Imagine you are in a country where you are supposed to have a great time and out of a sudden due to being late for less than 5 minutes, you are left behind and you have to deal to finding the group and you have to take a taxi to a location where the bus will in. Yet, she waited for 20 minutes for a Chinese group. This sucks!

2. Explaining and giving information to people was discriminated as well. the tour guide tended to elaborate in Chinese for those who understand the language for more that 15 minutes while saying few words in English for non-Chinese for 2-3 minutes. That was terrible. I would recommend to hire tour guides for English speakers separately. 3. Restaurants and food supplies are always Chinese without taking into consideration that some people don't prefer Chinese food, and they need to find restaurants on their own in the area and of course not trying to be late otherwise you will be left behind.

4. Collecting extra money every now and then is annoying. Buying a tour package means everything is included. Not with Tours4fun. Tour guides collect money for themselves, for tickets, for food, and they show no receipts and take double prices and sometimes 4 times higher. This is a theft in daylight. 5. In each location, you are not given enough time (between 30-40 min) to discover it or learn more about it. Most of the time was on the road. 6. During the tour, there were 2 drivers. The American one was so nice and welcoming people all the time. The tour guide scolded him for being too nice and asked him to stop talking to people on the bus. The second one was Chinese and he is so terrible. If it happened that you got to the bus before everyone else, he won't let you in even if it is raining outside.

7. Keep moving from one bus to another with heavy luggage is annoying. You have to put them in and take them out from the bus by yourself. Old persons find it difficult to do so. 8. I asked them to reserve a room for a pre-tour to get to the hotel in time, and later I asked them to cancel it. But they were late to respond and charged me for a service I didn't get. When I asked the hotel, they assured that they didn't change my visa. I wrote them to give back the money, but they neglected my email. Also, when I got with the group to the hotel, I discovered that they canceled my reservation through the tour company. The hotel was fully booked and this created a huge problem. They decided to give us the driver's room while sending him to another hotel.

They are thieves! I am still waiting for a refunding... which I believe it will not be done since they didn't reply my email yet. I might bring them to court. I won't recommend this tour company for anyone. You will pay more than the amount you paid. This is totally different from other companies that includes everything in the tour cost. Tour4fun is not what the name is showing. Terrible tour guides, terrible drivers, terrible conditions, dirty restaurants, unfriendly group especially the Chinese compared to other nations in the bus (mostly Chinese on the bus). DON'T EVER BOOK WITH THEM... SIMPLY TERRIBLE.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your recent trip you've booked with Tours4fun.com. Our records show that our customer service had already assisted you with your reservation and we hope that your concerns have been addressed.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I had the Grand Tour of Los Angeles more than one year ago with Tours4Fun. We checked all the stops in Los Angeles and we went to downtown Los Angeles. Everything was good except that the bus didn’t have air condition and I was pregnant, so it was hard for me.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 12, 2018

I just came back from a 8 day tour of the national parks. While the tour itself was great the tour group was less than great. First gripe, the bathrooms on the bus were LOCKED. We could not use them (company policy). They didn't want to pay to dump them or clean them. It's a all Asian tour group, so if you're not you feel like an outcast. The places we visited were very good. I felt rushed because they're on a tight schedule. If friends ask I would not recommend this tour group on my experience, there has to be groups much better that don't make you feel like cattle.

Tours4Fun response

We thank you for sharing your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Restrooms on the buses for most multi day tours will be reserved for emergency use only, and frequent rest area stops were made for the longer distance drives during the tour. If there your require any further assistance email us at reviews@tours4fun with your reservation number.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We were booked the 3 day travel to Niagara & Washington DC. Tour Guide Rong ** was too kind & patient and also perfect timing to the locations. But during the travel, one of the travel family tried to avoid giving the service fee for them by telling different stories. They tried to do a cheap thing for our guide.

Original review: July 9, 2018

The only business that Tours4Fun is in is taking advantage of people and ripping them off. They mostly deal with tourists that do not read or understand English. The tourists "trust" their tour guide who in turns rips them off and then has the audacity to demand a $10.00 dollar a DAY "tip" for pleasure of doing so! The tour guide overcharges for each and every excursion, sometimes almost tripling the amount! The tourists are none the wiser because they cannot read or understand the fee schedule and the tour guide intentionally keeps them away from the ticket area. They demand cash and do not offer receipts. If you re part of a tour "group" shouldn't you expect to get group rates. After all, isn't that why you are going on a group tour? Not only do they pay the group rate, they charge well over face value for each ticket! They are THIEVES and should be ashamed of themselves. What they are doing has to be criminal!

Tours4Fun response

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. Pricing information including the service and optional tour fees payable is clearly listed on all our tour's information pages which customers are required to read and understand before proceeding to place orders for reservations on our website. We do not claim to offer group rates for optional tours or attractions but we do clearly post all the exact amounts payable for each of these on the tour pages.

Our records show that one of our customer service representatives has already reached out to you and send you an email offering options to help resolve this for you.

Original review: July 6, 2018

The tour (Niagara 2 days) was well organized. Two guides Summer and Daisy were respectful and all departures and arrivals were on time. It's not easy herding around 57 people. The hotel provided by the tour company was way beyond my expectations. Neat, clean, tidy and spacious. The driver was very professional. I would highly recommend Tours4Fun.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Tours4Fun are the WORST company I have ever experienced, they don't even deserve the 1 star! My friend and I booked Universal tickets and we're due to be picked up from Miami early in the morning and taken to Orlando. The bus was over an hour late and the driver stopped answering our calls to give us updates. When we eventually got on the bus, the driver was rude and many people were complaining about the late service. Around 30 mins later, the bus broke down and the driver did not even bother to explain this to us. Another bus came and people began complaining as it was clear that we were not going to spend all day at Universal.

The manager we spoke to on the phone was extremely rude and unprofessional. He did not let us speak and told us to get off the bus and make our own ways home. We eventually made it to Universal, 3 hours late. I complained to Tours4Fun straight away and was told I would receive a refund. It has been over a month and I have not received anything and they are now ignoring my emails. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY WHATEVER YOU DO. There are better companies to use. This company is unprofessional and a ripoff and I personally think they should be shut down.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience on tour and appreciate your feedback. We have notified our customer service department to look into this for you and they will be reaching out to you shortly.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Tours4Fun had the kind of tour I was looking for and had more options. It was easy to purchase online and dealing with customer service went smoothly. The travel was comfortable, but the schedule was a little tight. I wish we had more time to see those places, but the overall experience was good.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We booked our Antelope Canyon tour with Tours4Fun months in advance for 10am on a Sunday. Just as we were arriving in the area (after a 9 hour drive) that Saturday late afternoon, we received an email from Tours4Fun telling us that they overbooked for our 10am tour on Sunday and offered to refund or move our tour to 4pm instead, when the Canyon would be pretty dark. We called their customer line again and again but all they could do was apologize. They also suggested that we reach out to their company's emergency contact (a Chinese person), who never answered any of our calls and did not have a voice mailbox set up. We then tried to call the customer line again but no one answered when this was supposed to be a 24 hour support line according to their company website. We also later found out that tickets were $10 more expensive if you book them through Tours4Fun. Such a dishonest and unethical business.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can be of assistance to resolve your concerns, please email us at reviews@tours4fun with your reservation number.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I just got 8 day tour to New York, Niagara. I just noticed the pricing were all the places we go are over pricing. When you go to the places it’s cheaper if you come by groups but the way the tour guide give us price are over pricing. We check on the ticketing information every place we visit. They give the price is more cheaper if you get ticket by your self in there. The price that we got from the tour guide is over pricing. I think they doing this for long time because all the passenger are coming from China don’t know much English so whatever the tour guide tell them they just pay cash without asking anything. Because I’m part of the group I notice that I pay too much and I double check everything the one they charge on me all over pricing.

Before you join this tours again you have to ask or double check the places were you go. Supposed to be by group are more cheaper, it happened it’s not. We got ripped off by the tour guide. I confront the tour guide he said no overpricing the price are coming from the company. Whose fault on this I don’t know if the Tours4Fun company knows about this? Or only all the tour guide doing this without the knowledge of the company this is big question? Next time I booked on this company I will be more careful and be vigilance about pricing. It’s really really bad experience on this tour. My family, relatives and friends are using this tours for long time but this is the first time we encounter a tour guide like this a cheater.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with your recent trip. Please note that we do not claim that the optional tours offered will price out lower than the walk up rates. Please feel free to email us at reviews@tours4fun with your reservation number so that our customer service department can look into this issue for you.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Tours4Fun was right at that time for the tours and it was easy purchasing online. My son and I went together and the tours were amazing. The pricing was acceptable and I will take advantage of their Rewards4Fun programs next time.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very disappointed with Super Vacation Tour which Tours4Fun put us onto. We booked through Australian Escapes. We expected a 7 day Rockie Mts Tour but got a 4 day Chinese rush horrible tour geared for Chinese people with a Ginseng Factory (a waste of time?). A Chinese orientated tour right through. There was a winery at Kelowna but even it was for Chinese and because there were only 4 others we did not get to sample the much advertised Ice Wine! But the Chinese did! We were supposed to have breakfasts included but this was not provided so we had to go without. The Hotels were only set up for early breakfasts for the Chinese group. The Hotel didn't open for others until after we had left! The Bus broke down. A complete waste of time arriving at the next Hotel at 11 pm and then expected to find a meal somewhere! All people on board except for 4 of us did not speak English.

We were not allowed to use the toilet on the bus hence my friend ended up with a serious problem (Urinary tract infection). The seats in the bus were old. We were up the back of the coach for most of the tour. Took us ages to get off the bus so didn't have time to really check things out and when I was 1 minute late back on board the Chinese guide was very rude to me. The whole trip was so rushed. I have done a similar tour with another group which was so totally different and just wonderful but my friend hadn't so felt she was cheated. The Hotels in Vancouver The Hampton Inn didn't even have a Restaurant, wine bar or a place to have a drink. No fridge in room and was only 3 star rated but supposed to be a Hilton! Hampton Inn by Hilton. The area we were in was Chinese orientated with a big Chinese Supermarket opposite. All Chinese products. Some Hotels we were in only had Chinese tea.

We also had to pay a $10 service fee each day where we were under impression all taxes and gratuities had been paid. Very disappointed and would like a refund on this Coach tour! We agreed to join the lunch plan of $25 for each lunch if we wanted to get lunch as on most occasions we only had 40 mins to find somewhere to eat but the Chinese had their meal plan all sorted. Two of the lunches were awful (both Chinese food we don't eat, Chinese tea, no coffee!! The other one was OK, a western type food). Overall I would not advise any non Chinese person to do this tour. It was so rushed and the person in charge was rude. He spoke in Chinese for ages then a short minute in English. Hoping to save some person from our same fate.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that your tour was not as you had expected. Please feel free to email us at reviews@tours4funwith your reservation number so that our customer service department can look into this issue for you.

Original review: June 3, 2018

A friend told me about Tours4Fun and I booked a tour last year. The online purchasing experience was very efficient. They were very fast in helping me out with the trip and organizing the time. The customer service team was excellent. I told them that I wanted to go so they helped me to get the schedule down. I looked online myself too, then I picked the schedule that I’d like to go. It was my first time by myself. I liked my Holland trip but I thought I would be able to go to the Tulip flower garden but I wasn’t. Nobody took us there and it was included in the package. I was disappointed in that. Still, I had an amazing time with Tours4Fun. They took me to a lot of places. The tour guide, Alex, was very helpful and patient with me because one time, I was late in the morning to meet him. He was very thorough in explaining things everywhere we went. I love it. In the future, I will go with my friends and we will use Tours4Fun.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I attended the NYC - Niagara Falls 2 day trip. There wasn’t enough clarity from the beginning regarding what the initial price included or not. We were surprised about additional stops not mentioned in the website, like the Whirlpool State Park and the Old Niagara Fort, also additional activities like an IMAX movie. This was great, but it meant two things. One, extra costs, and two, VERY LITTLE TIME at each location, so we were RUSHED at every location we visited. So annoying!

Like I said above: HIDDEN FEES! We knew we had to pay for the admission to Watkins Glen ($10), The Corning Glass Museum ($20) and the Maid of the Mist ($20), but the additional attractions or stops came with a price: $15 for a short IMAX film and $25 for an “In depth” tour which was just going to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. However if you check online, Whirlpool State Park is FREE and Old Fort Niagara is $12. This was VERY SHADY from Tours4Fun. The biggest hidden fee is a “Service Fee” of $10 per person per day! This was apparently the “pay” of the two tour girls and the bus driver. What!!? And on top of that, was their tips.

ALL the tour guides, at least all leaving from NYC are Chinese! And although they are very friendly, some don’t speak very clear English. We couldn’t understand one of our two guides when she spoke in English, so we missed the historical or background information she gave about a lot of the places we visited and aboard the bus.

Cannot complain about the hotel. I was expecting something like a Motel 6. We stayed at a fancier hotel. Only downside is that we arrived at 10:30pm and had to be ready at the lobby at 6:30am. On our way back to NYC, the bus was stopped for procedural inspections by highway police. Apparently the bus was not up to standard, and we had to WAIT for ONE HOUR while the cops wrote up the report. I’m writing this while the bus heads back to the city.

Tours4fun should not allow babies on tours!!! We had a 3 year old baby on our group. The poor thing cried all the time while we were on the bus. That’s 15+ hours. Although there were some annoying things and moments, I enjoyed the tour and would recommend to family and friends. It’s just that now we know the cost of any future trip will be double as advertised (not even counting food) and the time spent at each location will be minimal.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I travel a lot and I do all of my homework and my reviews so I’ve never had a bad experience. The online purchasing experience at Tours4Fun was fine. Last summer, I went on the Notre Dame trip. While it was okay, I don’t think the whole skip the line thing worked like I expected it to. I was standing out there for quite a while in the sun and it was a heck of a lot stairs. Still, that was fun. Overall, my experience with Tours4Fun was pleasurable and enjoyable and there is nothing that would prevent me from using this company again.

Tours4Fun expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

• Best for: Tours4fun is best for experienced tourists or first-time travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs