2. Travel
  3. Travel Agencies

tours4fun.com

3.6/5 (637 ratings)

About Tours4Fun

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

Tours4Fun Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Original review: June 24, 2021

Be careful with booking any trips with this company. Unlike other companies (Viator or Get Your Guide), their cancellation fees are based on how long in advance their customers cancel their reservation in relation to their travel date. When booking trips/activities they do not inform customers in the obvious manner about their cancellation and change policy during the online reservation process. You need at least 20 days prior to booking to cancel your reservation to get your 100% refund. The cancellation process is arranged the way that customers are required to fill a long cancellation form with detailed information that is frustrating and time consuming. Everything is set up to delay the cancellation process as much as possible to catch unaware customers and surprise them with cancellation fees. The other companies provide better service and cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to excursions without cancellation fees with one click of a button.

Original review: June 22, 2021

We pre-paid for a Chichén-Itza tour from Merida. The day before, T4Fun emailed changing our pick up location from our hotel to a home address in a neighborhood blocks away. We walked to the location and arrived 15 minutes before the pickup time of 8AM. We waited for almost an hour and no one ever showed to pick us up.

We called all their Customer Service numbers but none of them work - a recording says they do not answer their phones due to COVID(!!!). The only way to communicate with them was through email. They sent us local numbers to call and none of them worked (“call cannot be completed as dialed”) or no one would answer the call. After a while T4Fun just stopped replying to our emails while we were still waiting. I sent them a final email saying we were returning to our hotel after waiting for so long, and to please let us know how we would receive a refund. No one ever replied.

Thank God we had paid for this tour using Amex! We filed a dispute for not receiving the service we paid for and our money will be refunded to our account in 24-48 hours. AVOID Tours4Fun!!! After flying to Mexico and looking forward to this tour to celebrate my birthday, Tours4Fun did not care at all. AVOID the same thing happening to you and your family!!!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I have booked private tour in Costa Rica for our clients. The trip should began at the beginning of April. Due to COVID-19 private tour was cancelled from our side and from the company, because Costa Rica closed its borders. It is now almost three months as we keep asking for our money back...The company travel designer Miriam ** constantly promise that they soon process the refund.. A week and a half ago, I was promised that the refund was made and after 3 business days we should see it in our bank account.. But it was a fraud! The company further ignores me and lies!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I went on a 4 day tour to Canada. This is a China Town bus company that is very prejudicial to non Asians. My tour guide collected cash from me without giving an official receipt then disputed the amount of money that he took from me. These people are dishonest and should be reported.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that the tour you took was not to your satisfaction. We would appreciate it very much if you could send more details on your tour experience to service@tours4fun.com so that we may share this with the tour company to allow them to gain some insight as to where they can improve their services in the future.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. They made a mistake in securing the reservation for my non-paying 6-year old (event after countless emails from my side to make sure this would not happen). After flying there all the way from Florida, the person in charge at the canyon refused to let the entire party of 4 go in. I had to sit out so that my 6-year old son (who shouldn't have paid) could go in with his sister and my wife, using my adult (paid) ticket. The inflexibility of the people at the canyon was beyond words, unwilling to compromise so that the whole family could enter. But the customer service of Tours4fun was truly appalling. They refused to own up to their own mistake and did nothing to compensate for the bad experience. They were unprofessional and below any customer service standard that you may expect in the US. DO NOT BOOK YOUR TOURS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service department. We will have someone from our service team to contact you to look further into this matter for you.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

When we arrived for the Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe tour, there was a tourist guide who took us to the tour inside. It lasted almost a day and was a bit too short but overall, it was nice.

Tours4Fun response

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is always a pleasure to hear your positive comments.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I used Tours4Fun last year for a New York trip and I really liked it. There was New York and Niagara and it was well-organized. Then the Canyon tour was good and pretty fun as well. Tours4Fun is a good site but sometimes, it's not working properly. There was some cash back that I was not able to apply when I tried to book the Canyon tour. Then, while booking the New York trip, I got a coupon code and I was not able to apply that discount also. While purchasing, the site would give us a little hard time to finish the booking and then I'd need to call the customer care to make sure it was approved or something. There was also some language concern. I used to talk with some non-English rep and it was very hard to understand the person. But their rep was able to rectify the issue.

Tours4Fun response

Thanks very much for your excellent review. We always appreciate constructive feedback and we truly value your patronage and we thank you for booking with us again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Purchasing a ticket online from Tours4Fun was easy. The customer service was really helpful. I was booked for the 1:00 or 2:00 PM tour, but they sent me a Gmail at the last minute and told me the ticket was sold out. It was so scary. I replied and told them that I already booked the hotel and that I was ready to go the next day. They sent me another ticket for 10:00 AM, which was a better time.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you very much Bao for your wonderful review. We truly appreciate the time you took to provide us with this kind of feedback.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

The price from Tours4Fun is cheaper and it's easy purchasing the tour online. The Upper Antelope Canyon Tour is good and it's not that hard to go there. They just had us wait for the time that we scheduled and then when we were there, the tour guide was really nice. I also purchased tickets from them before when we went to Grand Canyon.

Tours4Fun response

We are happy to hear that you found our website easy to use and that you enjoyed yourself on your tour. Your feedback is much appreciated and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

This company claimed to be the cheapest works with other operators. Hence, other fees are collected and mandatory tips even for services not delivered. Our family of 4 was shocked to have paid a total of $600 for a 3-star hotel for a 2-day stay in Vegas. We were charged with mandatory tips for services not delivered. We opted not to join the tours because they charged extra. The company said the tour was a great deal, but unfortunately, they ripped us off.

Tours4Fun response

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to email us additional details at service@tours4fun.com with your reservation number so that our customer service department can look into this issue for you.

Tours4Fun author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

Tours4Fun Company Information