Call toll free
3.23/5
Based on 95 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

tours4fun.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

613 Tours4Fun Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

They will not provide you with itinerary until departure. They will be asking you to pay additional $100 for a tour to be conducted in English. They send a driver to the airport HOURS after your arrival. They leave voice messages in Mandarin. They will not refund your money. They are very expensive. PLEASE don't make a dumb mistake and book before reading the reviews. HORRIBLE UNETHICAL COMPANY.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Booked a 3 day DC Niagara tour. My experience was very very bad. Firstly, they gave us a very small bus (mini-van) on the first day and people were crammed up with their bags in a very small space. Ms. **, our 1st day tour guide was so unprofessional that she was smoking on my face while talking to me. Since they didn't have enough time they asked us to drop Lincoln Memorial visit only to show paid attractions for earning money. They don't have details about the hotel we are staying until the very end. They loot you in the sense they charge for attractions which are supposed to be free. On top of that they demand a service fee of 10 bucks daily. NEVER EVER travel with them. Shameless group of people.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Regarding the bad experiences of the 6 day East Coast tour - We had horrible time since the first day of the tour. We booked our package from 21 July 2018 to 27 July 2018. We booked the flight to New York for 20 July because they told us that they gonna pick up us from the airport. when we went to the airport nobody came. We called more than 100 times they didn't answer. After 4 hours of regular call, they answered finally and we got to know that they're not going to pick up from the airport. They told us that they gonna pick up on 21 July not on 20 July because our tour starts from 21 July. Before we booked the trip, we make sure 20 times that they're going to pick up on 20 July from the Newark Airport. That day we booked hotel and spent our first night in hotel for which we spent more than $300.

The next day our tour guide Michael told us that he's busy to pick up us that day and we manage by Uber up to Hotel. Before booking they never told us that first day of the tour is airport pick up and last day is airport drop off. So, we came to know that 6 day tour is only for 4 days excluding the 1st day pick and last day drop off. Not only that, they always give priority to their Chinese customers. They always stopped in Chinese buffet and restaurant. We never have a good choice to eat. Most importantly, they dropped their Chinese customer in 3-star hotel and other than Chinese had to spent night in stinky motels. When we asked our guide, he told us that it was the order from the company. We spent same amount of money and look how discriminating is that.

Before booking our package, we asked then time and again about the hotels and they keep on saying that it's gonna be at least 3-star hotel or sometime 4-star hotel. They just took us to Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty in New York. But if you check out website it is clearly written that first 3 days is only New York tour. They stopped in such kind a hotel that you would not find any restaurant nearby to eat what you want. The bus is also so old that it stinks a lot. I swear on god that nobody would be satisfied with this kind of tour. If you're other than Chinese, I humbly request you all not to book trip package from this Tours4Fun company. I hope it will help you a lot.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My fiancé and I were looking to go to the Grand Canyon and he saw a tour that goes through Sedona and Flagstaff. We went last May and it was like a little bus tour. Tours4Fun picked us up at Phoenix in the morning and then dropped us off in the evening. Mike, our tour guide, was informative and really cool. When we first got off, we had to pick up more people because something happened and we got a bigger bus. It was more people so it was better. He took us to the Grand Canyon and he took us off a different path, so it was a little bit more secluded and it was beautiful. Unfortunately, the bus broke down but he got us to an exit where there was a restaurant. The company took care of our dinner and everyone was happy.

We had a great experience with unfortunate circumstances and the guides were informative and Mike was chill, nice and wasn’t over the top. He was professional and made it comfortable for us. I’m still friends with some of the people that I was on the bus with. One couple was from Australia and I’m Facebook friends with them and we talk all the time. I don’t like touring and nature and I could care less about it but my fiancé forced me to do it. I enjoyed it a lot and we will definitely do another one.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We booked a tour in Rocky Mountains for 5 people and paid 5670 US dollars for a 6 day tour, that in principle is a 4 days tour with 2 nights in Vancouver. We got a confirmation that we had the English narration food, and would be entering a bus with English speaking people, but they booked the tour with SUPERVACATION that 100% is a Chinese company and 85-90 % of the passengers is Chinese. If you buy the Rocky Mountain food package, you get all evening dinners with Chinese food and even so 2 of the lunch, means 70% of the food package is Chinese food and we didn’t go to Canada to eat Chinese.

SUPERVACATION promised to return the money for the 3 x 5 dinners to Tours4Fun and we asked them to return us the money for the food for the dinners that we rejected, but Tours4Fun don’t reply on several request to get the money back. If you google them, you will see others has the same problem, if they make mistakes don’t think you will get your money back. We will never use this company again and can only recommend you to find a good charter company that work in an honest and fair trade way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have a 7-day tour from July 18-24 with a tour guide whose name is Zoi and then Caroline (both Chinese) via Tours4fun (which was not fun at all) due to several issues. 1. The tour guide was Chinese whose English was not that good. She pretended to be nice while she was not. She tended to leave people behind, especially if they were not Chinese of course. Imagine you are in a country where you are supposed to have a great time and out of a sudden due to being late for less than 5 minutes, you are left behind and you have to deal to finding the group and you have to take a taxi to a location where the bus will in. Yet, she waited for 20 minutes for a Chinese group. This sucks!

2. Explaining and giving information to people was discriminated as well. the tour guide tended to elaborate in Chinese for those who understand the language for more that 15 minutes while saying few words in English for non-Chinese for 2-3 minutes. That was terrible. I would recommend to hire tour guides for English speakers separately. 3. Restaurants and food supplies are always Chinese without taking into consideration that some people don't prefer Chinese food, and they need to find restaurants on their own in the area and of course not trying to be late otherwise you will be left behind.

4. Collecting extra money every now and then is annoying. Buying a tour package means everything is included. Not with Tours4fun. Tour guides collect money for themselves, for tickets, for food, and they show no receipts and take double prices and sometimes 4 times higher. This is a theft in daylight. 5. In each location, you are not given enough time (between 30-40 min) to discover it or learn more about it. Most of the time was on the road. 6. During the tour, there were 2 drivers. The American one was so nice and welcoming people all the time. The tour guide scolded him for being too nice and asked him to stop talking to people on the bus. The second one was Chinese and he is so terrible. If it happened that you got to the bus before everyone else, he won't let you in even if it is raining outside.

7. Keep moving from one bus to another with heavy luggage is annoying. You have to put them in and take them out from the bus by yourself. Old persons find it difficult to do so. 8. I asked them to reserve a room for a pre-tour to get to the hotel in time, and later I asked them to cancel it. But they were late to respond and charged me for a service I didn't get. When I asked the hotel, they assured that they didn't change my visa. I wrote them to give back the money, but they neglected my email. Also, when I got with the group to the hotel, I discovered that they canceled my reservation through the tour company. The hotel was fully booked and this created a huge problem. They decided to give us the driver's room while sending him to another hotel.

They are thieves! I am still waiting for a refunding... which I believe it will not be done since they didn't reply my email yet. I might bring them to court. I won't recommend this tour company for anyone. You will pay more than the amount you paid. This is totally different from other companies that includes everything in the tour cost. Tour4fun is not what the name is showing. Terrible tour guides, terrible drivers, terrible conditions, dirty restaurants, unfriendly group especially the Chinese compared to other nations in the bus (mostly Chinese on the bus). DON'T EVER BOOK WITH THEM... SIMPLY TERRIBLE.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I had the Grand Tour of Los Angeles more than one year ago with Tours4Fun. We checked all the stops in Los Angeles and we went to downtown Los Angeles. Everything was good except that the bus didn’t have air condition and I was pregnant, so it was hard for me.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I just came back from a 8 day tour of the national parks. While the tour itself was great the tour group was less than great. First gripe, the bathrooms on the bus were LOCKED. We could not use them (company policy). They didn't want to pay to dump them or clean them. It's a all Asian tour group, so if you're not you feel like an outcast. The places we visited were very good. I felt rushed because they're on a tight schedule. If friends ask I would not recommend this tour group on my experience, there has to be groups much better that don't make you feel like cattle.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We were booked the 3 day travel to Niagara & Washington DC. Tour Guide Rong ** was too kind & patient and also perfect timing to the locations. But during the travel, one of the travel family tried to avoid giving the service fee for them by telling different stories. They tried to do a cheap thing for our guide.

Original review: July 9, 2018

The only business that Tours4Fun is in is taking advantage of people and ripping them off. They mostly deal with tourists that do not read or understand English. The tourists "trust" their tour guide who in turns rips them off and then has the audacity to demand a $10.00 dollar a DAY "tip" for pleasure of doing so! The tour guide overcharges for each and every excursion, sometimes almost tripling the amount! The tourists are none the wiser because they cannot read or understand the fee schedule and the tour guide intentionally keeps them away from the ticket area. They demand cash and do not offer receipts. If you re part of a tour "group" shouldn't you expect to get group rates. After all, isn't that why you are going on a group tour? Not only do they pay the group rate, they charge well over face value for each ticket! They are THIEVES and should be ashamed of themselves. What they are doing has to be criminal!

Original review: July 6, 2018

The tour (Niagara 2 days) was well organized. Two guides Summer and Daisy were respectful and all departures and arrivals were on time. It's not easy herding around 57 people. The hotel provided by the tour company was way beyond my expectations. Neat, clean, tidy and spacious. The driver was very professional. I would highly recommend Tours4Fun.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Tours4Fun are the WORST company I have ever experienced, they don't even deserve the 1 star! My friend and I booked Universal tickets and we're due to be picked up from Miami early in the morning and taken to Orlando. The bus was over an hour late and the driver stopped answering our calls to give us updates. When we eventually got on the bus, the driver was rude and many people were complaining about the late service. Around 30 mins later, the bus broke down and the driver did not even bother to explain this to us. Another bus came and people began complaining as it was clear that we were not going to spend all day at Universal.

The manager we spoke to on the phone was extremely rude and unprofessional. He did not let us speak and told us to get off the bus and make our own ways home. We eventually made it to Universal, 3 hours late. I complained to Tours4Fun straight away and was told I would receive a refund. It has been over a month and I have not received anything and they are now ignoring my emails. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY WHATEVER YOU DO. There are better companies to use. This company is unprofessional and a ripoff and I personally think they should be shut down.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Tours4Fun had the kind of tour I was looking for and had more options. It was easy to purchase online and dealing with customer service went smoothly. The travel was comfortable, but the schedule was a little tight. I wish we had more time to see those places, but the overall experience was good.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We booked our Antelope Canyon tour with Tours4Fun months in advance for 10am on a Sunday. Just as we were arriving in the area (after a 9 hour drive) that Saturday late afternoon, we received an email from Tours4Fun telling us that they overbooked for our 10am tour on Sunday and offered to refund or move our tour to 4pm instead, when the Canyon would be pretty dark. We called their customer line again and again but all they could do was apologize. They also suggested that we reach out to their company's emergency contact (a Chinese person), who never answered any of our calls and did not have a voice mailbox set up. We then tried to call the customer line again but no one answered when this was supposed to be a 24 hour support line according to their company website. We also later found out that tickets were $10 more expensive if you book them through Tours4Fun. Such a dishonest and unethical business.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I just got 8 day tour to New York, Niagara. I just noticed the pricing were all the places we go are over pricing. When you go to the places it’s cheaper if you come by groups but the way the tour guide give us price are over pricing. We check on the ticketing information every place we visit. They give the price is more cheaper if you get ticket by your self in there. The price that we got from the tour guide is over pricing. I think they doing this for long time because all the passenger are coming from China don’t know much English so whatever the tour guide tell them they just pay cash without asking anything. Because I’m part of the group I notice that I pay too much and I double check everything the one they charge on me all over pricing.

Before you join this tours again you have to ask or double check the places were you go. Supposed to be by group are more cheaper, it happened it’s not. We got ripped off by the tour guide. I confront the tour guide he said no overpricing the price are coming from the company. Whose fault on this I don’t know if the Tours4Fun company knows about this? Or only all the tour guide doing this without the knowledge of the company this is big question? Next time I booked on this company I will be more careful and be vigilance about pricing. It’s really really bad experience on this tour. My family, relatives and friends are using this tours for long time but this is the first time we encounter a tour guide like this a cheater.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Tours4Fun was right at that time for the tours and it was easy purchasing online. My son and I went together and the tours were amazing. The pricing was acceptable and I will take advantage of their Rewards4Fun programs next time.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very disappointed with Super Vacation Tour which Tours4Fun put us onto. We booked through Australian Escapes. We expected a 7 day Rockie Mts Tour but got a 4 day Chinese rush horrible tour geared for Chinese people with a Ginseng Factory (a waste of time?). A Chinese orientated tour right through. There was a winery at Kelowna but even it was for Chinese and because there were only 4 others we did not get to sample the much advertised Ice Wine! But the Chinese did! We were supposed to have breakfasts included but this was not provided so we had to go without. The Hotels were only set up for early breakfasts for the Chinese group. The Hotel didn't open for others until after we had left! The Bus broke down. A complete waste of time arriving at the next Hotel at 11 pm and then expected to find a meal somewhere! All people on board except for 4 of us did not speak English.

We were not allowed to use the toilet on the bus hence my friend ended up with a serious problem (Urinary tract infection). The seats in the bus were old. We were up the back of the coach for most of the tour. Took us ages to get off the bus so didn't have time to really check things out and when I was 1 minute late back on board the Chinese guide was very rude to me. The whole trip was so rushed. I have done a similar tour with another group which was so totally different and just wonderful but my friend hadn't so felt she was cheated. The Hotels in Vancouver The Hampton Inn didn't even have a Restaurant, wine bar or a place to have a drink. No fridge in room and was only 3 star rated but supposed to be a Hilton! Hampton Inn by Hilton. The area we were in was Chinese orientated with a big Chinese Supermarket opposite. All Chinese products. Some Hotels we were in only had Chinese tea.

We also had to pay a $10 service fee each day where we were under impression all taxes and gratuities had been paid. Very disappointed and would like a refund on this Coach tour! We agreed to join the lunch plan of $25 for each lunch if we wanted to get lunch as on most occasions we only had 40 mins to find somewhere to eat but the Chinese had their meal plan all sorted. Two of the lunches were awful (both Chinese food we don't eat, Chinese tea, no coffee!! The other one was OK, a western type food). Overall I would not advise any non Chinese person to do this tour. It was so rushed and the person in charge was rude. He spoke in Chinese for ages then a short minute in English. Hoping to save some person from our same fate.

Original review: June 3, 2018

A friend told me about Tours4Fun and I booked a tour last year. The online purchasing experience was very efficient. They were very fast in helping me out with the trip and organizing the time. The customer service team was excellent. I told them that I wanted to go so they helped me to get the schedule down. I looked online myself too, then I picked the schedule that I’d like to go. It was my first time by myself. I liked my Holland trip but I thought I would be able to go to the Tulip flower garden but I wasn’t. Nobody took us there and it was included in the package. I was disappointed in that. Still, I had an amazing time with Tours4Fun. They took me to a lot of places. The tour guide, Alex, was very helpful and patient with me because one time, I was late in the morning to meet him. He was very thorough in explaining things everywhere we went. I love it. In the future, I will go with my friends and we will use Tours4Fun.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I attended the NYC - Niagara Falls 2 day trip. There wasn’t enough clarity from the beginning regarding what the initial price included or not. We were surprised about additional stops not mentioned in the website, like the Whirlpool State Park and the Old Niagara Fort, also additional activities like an IMAX movie. This was great, but it meant two things. One, extra costs, and two, VERY LITTLE TIME at each location, so we were RUSHED at every location we visited. So annoying!

Like I said above: HIDDEN FEES! We knew we had to pay for the admission to Watkins Glen ($10), The Corning Glass Museum ($20) and the Maid of the Mist ($20), but the additional attractions or stops came with a price: $15 for a short IMAX film and $25 for an “In depth” tour which was just going to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. However if you check online, Whirlpool State Park is FREE and Old Fort Niagara is $12. This was VERY SHADY from Tours4Fun. The biggest hidden fee is a “Service Fee” of $10 per person per day! This was apparently the “pay” of the two tour girls and the bus driver. What!!? And on top of that, was their tips.

ALL the tour guides, at least all leaving from NYC are Chinese! And although they are very friendly, some don’t speak very clear English. We couldn’t understand one of our two guides when she spoke in English, so we missed the historical or background information she gave about a lot of the places we visited and aboard the bus.

Cannot complain about the hotel. I was expecting something like a Motel 6. We stayed at a fancier hotel. Only downside is that we arrived at 10:30pm and had to be ready at the lobby at 6:30am. On our way back to NYC, the bus was stopped for procedural inspections by highway police. Apparently the bus was not up to standard, and we had to WAIT for ONE HOUR while the cops wrote up the report. I’m writing this while the bus heads back to the city.

Tours4fun should not allow babies on tours!!! We had a 3 year old baby on our group. The poor thing cried all the time while we were on the bus. That’s 15+ hours. Although there were some annoying things and moments, I enjoyed the tour and would recommend to family and friends. It’s just that now we know the cost of any future trip will be double as advertised (not even counting food) and the time spent at each location will be minimal.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I travel a lot and I do all of my homework and my reviews so I’ve never had a bad experience. The online purchasing experience at Tours4Fun was fine. Last summer, I went on the Notre Dame trip. While it was okay, I don’t think the whole skip the line thing worked like I expected it to. I was standing out there for quite a while in the sun and it was a heck of a lot stairs. Still, that was fun. Overall, my experience with Tours4Fun was pleasurable and enjoyable and there is nothing that would prevent me from using this company again.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Trip from NYC to Niagara falls - The journey was terrible, tour guides were rude, the air conditioning in the bus stopped working for hours to the point of suffocation and the customer service was not bothered to resolve our problems. I have been trying to get a resolution for the last 5 days and they keep giving me the same response that they basically don’t care. Perhaps some of their trips luckily went well, but if you have horrifying experiences like my family did, they’re just going to make you suffer more with their indifference to your problems.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I booked "4-Day Relaxing Canadian Rockies Tour" from them just 6 days back. Now we are trying to change the tour (similar tour but different pick up location) which qualifies as an amendment under their policy and it is stated as free (no penalty fees) if it is 10 days before the departure date in the tour policy but they are not ready to accept it as an amendment. The tour departure date is 14 days away from today. They are saying that it's a cancellation and charging 100% fees as penalty. They don't understand their own policies and not ready to honor them. I asked them to prove that this qualifies under cancellation and not amendment but they have just verbal explanation and no proof. I have wasted my 2 days on this issues to convince them and it's still ongoing. It's disappointing and very frustrating.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I came in contact with Tours4Fun when I was searching for a Niagara Falls trip for a friend of mine. Friends that come to visit the States wanna get as close to Canada when they go to Niagara Falls, so a couple of my friends have used them. I liked the prices of Tours4Fun, so I went with them and my 12-day Portugal and Spain tour with them was excellent. There were no problems with the online purchasing and I didn't need to get in touch with anybody. Everything was great with the hotels, the tour company, the bus that they used, and the guides. My experience with Tours4Fun was very good and I definitely plan on using them again to book my next trip. I use the Rewards4Fun program once a year and I have recommended it. Tours4Fun offers very good services.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I did a search of Grand Canyon tours on Groupon, then I picked the tour that had a little more to it, where we could see Hoover Dam, so I chose Tours4Fun. I had to sign up with Groupon, then I made the reservation for the tour through Tours4Fun and they had the Groupon info. The online purchasing at Tours4Fun was easy, but I also dealt with the customer service team when I set it all up. They told me what I needed to do and then we showed up.

Our Grand Canyon trip through Tours4Fun went pretty well. Unfortunately, they have a first-come-first-served kind of deal, so we got stuck with having to seat apart because single riders took up the whole section and that put a damper on things. But the rest of the tour was good. We might use Tours4Fun again to book our next trip. I even looked to see what tour was scheduled next. This fall we'll be looking for something, so if we start using Tours4Fun more often, then we'd use the Rewards4Fun program. For the most part, our experience with Tours4Fun was pretty good and I'd recommend them. They're worth a try.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Tours4Fun's two-hour San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise was awesome. The food was good and the people that helped everyone there were really nice. I had gotten a little tipsy going back and I accidentally knocked over one of the glasses. They came over and I was apologetic but they were on it right away. They cleaned it and said not to worry about it. They made me feel good about the situation and I thought that that was really nice. It was a good experience. We're planning on using Tours4Fun again. We wanna go to the dinner one.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I went online because I was looking for mini-tours in Las Vegas area and I found Tours4Fun's website. I went on an Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour and the experience was really good. I liked the way Tours4Fun was organized but I wish I knew all the extra stuff that we would have to pay to be able to enjoy the tour more. There was a restaurant and a boat ride and there was a fee that one has to pay to go to the Antelope Canyon and that was not specified on their website. We were supposed to go to a place and I was grateful I had the money but I saw a couple struggling because they didn’t know and they had to pay something dollars that for them was a bit too much. I wish those extra fees were on their website for people to be aware of so at least they could plan better. I would use Tours4Fun again and now that I know how they worked, I'll call and go in there and ask more questions about extras to get more information.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I saw Tours4Fun in an online group. I like the locations that I visited on the tour and we saw so many places for a short period of time. A tour guide was there on the night before our tour and he told us where we are gonna meet. It was a hectic schedule. Usually, we leave the place from 8:00 and come back around 8:00. Tours4Fun is advertising that the hotels will be three stars but I think it was a one or two. The hotel in Venice was very noisy and very small. But there are some hotels that are nice also. I plan on using Tours4Fun next time if it is going to give me a good deal. I'm looking at going to Spain and Portugal this coming September. Tours4Fun is a budget tour company and we can go directly to their salespeople. I've already recommended this company to some of my friends who went to Yosemite National Park. The tour was on sale and they used them.

Original review: May 7, 2018

This is a tour in CHINESE, for CHINESE, for a CHINESE mindset. These tour guides are NOT CERTIFIED. The bill in the State of California for certification of tour guides, never made it to the floor. Go figure, with California regulating so much of everything else, they let these tour guides mislead all the tourists. They do not have historical knowledge or care about what information they are imparting. We were on the 5 day Yellowstone tour, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole, Mt. Rushmore tour.

We NEVER got to talk to a person. Everything was via email. They never returned our calls during the booking period, and thereafter. After repeatedly calling to find out details about the tour itinerary details, hotels etc. they never called us back, until we were actually starting the tour. Then we realized it was a CHINESE TOUR. The bus seating was very tight. It was meant for smaller statured chinese people (their main customers). They would only turn the A/C on for short periods of time, and then turn the fans down. If you were unfortunate enough to sit in the back- with the heat of the back engine, noise, and no A/C, you were doomed. They spoke very poor English. I couldn't tell when the chinese stopped and English started.

They wouldn't give us information about the parts of the country (very historic) we were travelling through, until I complained via email daily. Their wi-fi on the coach is a lie- we were told it was only for the GPS for the driver, not the customers. There were no charging outlets. We were on the bus for 12+ hrs daily. They didn't even provide a complimentary bottle of water. We were herded like cattle from place to place with short stops. The overhead bins had not enough storage, people were sitting very cramped with luggage in their laps. There was about 8-10 in. of space between the seat and the back of the front seat. When we complained, they said talk to your tour agent. At times, our requests for A/C, or questions about something went unanswered.

At the end, people just got tired of asking. Our country is portrayed very poorly in these tours. If the tour guides are supposed to be GUIDES, they did a very poor job of it. We came back so tired, we wished we had NEVER taken this tour. We have travelled many countries overseas, with good English speakers, native to their country. They are proud of their country, and have much cultural information to share. Not this CHINESE tour. This tour is for the Chinese. If you are taller than 5 ft., don't love to sit in the bus for hours, and mind listening to CHINESE all day, then DON'T take this tour. Also, the hotels were really motels. Except for the one Best Western, the rest were cheap, their bedskirts were torn, their rooms were unclean and poorly serviced.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention that we never made it to the Grand Tetons or Jackson Hole! The tour guide (?) said the road was closed. We called the Grand Teton National park, they said one of the roads was closed due to construction, however, the park was open. The tour bus and guide could have found a way to get us there, instead, they took us to see MAN-MADE Idaho falls, and a PRIVATE Bear world tourist trap, where the Bears are kept in captivity. Not a State sanctioned or supported park at all.

They said they made up for the places they didn't take us to by also showing us Mammoth hot springs, which by the way, is in Yellowstone itself, so should be part of the tour itself. Also, they claimed that there was a disclaimer, that the tour can be changed at anytime, depending on the tour bus guide and driver. Also, they asked everyone to sign a sheet of paper that said, that they made up for the sites that we didn't see that were on the itinerary.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The online purchasing experience at Tours4Fun was simple and straightforward. The whole trip was fine, everything was well-run, and I liked everywhere we went. It was good. And while I wouldn't necessarily go anywhere and use Tours4Fun, if we went back where we went before, I'd probably say we used them the last time and tell everyone to go there.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Tours4Fun/Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend - Be careful when dealing with Tours4Fun. Why: At 12:58 pm on April 27, Tours4Fun sent email confirming what they had billed my credit card. INCLUDED entry to Antelope Canyon ($50 per person) and lunch ($10 per person) on tour from Las Vegas. But, 17 hours later and two hours from Las Vegas, tour guide for CDHost said we had NOT paid for entry fee and lunches. I repeatedly showed tour guide Freddy the email from Tours4Fun confirming we had paid for Antelope entry AND lunch, but his office told him we had not. It was NOT Freddy's fault. Our choice: Go to ATM and withdraw $120 or put that amount on credit card. Will you refund our $120, Tours4Fun?

Tours4Fun expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

• Best for: Tours4fun is best for experienced tourists or first-time travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Fax:
626-552-3713
www.tours4fun.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business