toll free

tours4fun.com
toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun had the best reviews and purchasing online with them has been easy. I emailed the reps to tell them we'll be closer to the event, they emailed me back and that was better. Also, the tour guide was very friendly. Overall, our experience with Tours4Fun was nice and we had a blast

Til you get the tour package the guys are kind enough. Once you pay they treat you like they take you for free trip since the payment is not refundable. They have zero adjustment in the tour. If you want to have a slavery tour you can apt for it. I had my parents who are old enough to walk fast but the guide wasn't bothered about it. If I slow down the only note he always have is 'you gonna miss the trip'. They said they'll provide water where they didn't actually do. They gave irresponsible answer that they don't have water. I nearly spend 500$ which it's not worth for it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching the internet for different activities to do when we were in Scotland. The online purchasing experience with Tours4Fun was very easy. I had a couple of questions and I emailed them. They emailed back within 24 hours. The hotel stays and location visits through Tours4Fun were great. The driver was wonderful. We stayed in a bed and breakfast at the Isle of Skye. The tour was a lot of fun and very educational at the same time. It was a great trip and I would do it again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Booked 4 day Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore online. Arrived SLC airport looking for hotel transfer. No hotel nominated on paperwork, only 1 of about 6 phone nos. responded. Told pickup would be arranged. 2 hours and 4 phone calls later shuttle turned up for 2 other passengers, we hijacked this. At the hotel I recognised the guide [in an unrelated west coast holidays vest] as the guy, holding a sign, in Chinese, who stopped, stared at me twice. I had checked the nominated hotels on google earth to check out nearby facilities. 1st night hotel had no hair dryer or alarm, no breakfast and 3 block walk in rain for provisions.

We were 3 of 6 non Asians in the group, commentary seemed to be about 5 to 1 Chinese, and the English component unintelligible. I could not detect the transition from Chinese to English. Thankfully they could do nothing to diminish the wildlife or scenery which was magnificent. This company should market itself as purely Chinese tours, not deceive with the impression of being mixed clientele. We were not alone in feeling 2nd class and isolated, the other 3 did as well. Don't contemplate using Tours4Fun unless you speak fluent Chinese.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to go to Seattle and only Tours4Fun was doing it at that time. I went to Tours4Fun but they passed it out to other people to do the tour. Before I went, I made sure four times how we're going to meet at the airport because my friends were coming from LA side and I'm coming from San Francisco side with different airplanes. They said, "No worries, we'll all pick you up at one place." They said they will be at the luggage and when we're there, there was no one. So this tour guide tried to call us but someone from Tours4Fun gave him my home number. I had given them both my home number and my cellphone number but I'm at Seattle, not at home. This poor driver spent the whole morning worrying and not finding us. It was very poorly planned.

It was also raining a lot which we knew but the places looked attractive so we went. They said there would be alternatives if it was raining a lot. One day, they said we'll go to the Rose Garden. It was winter time, but they still took us there. It was a wet garden with no roses. They should have had a backup plan which they said they have if it was raining a lot. It would've been good if someone had arranged a different thing like bring us downtown and tour us out there and look around.

Plus, I didn't realize it was a Chinese Tour. My friends came from Thailand and China but they speak English. I was led to believe that they would interpret in English too which they didn't so I was left out. My friends tried to interpret but how much can you say? I always had to say, "Okay, how about in English?" And the guy will do it but then he'd forget and I didn't want to prompt him anymore. I didn't understand what he was saying but I'm in America. I complained about it but I don’t know who it got to.

It was not a good tour for me because I didn’t know what all was happening and the places that we went to were not very well-organized. Even the hotel was dirty and no good. We were all very unhappy with the tour but we made the best of it because we were great friends and we went together. That's the good part that I like. But I'm never going to Tours4Fun again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did an online search for a one-day trip to the Grand Canyon and I went through reviews and people were happy with Tours4Fun. Purchasing online was straightforward. At one point, I called to confirm the pickup location and time and they provided professional service. The highlight of the day was seeing the Grand Canyon but the actual tour, being on the bus and seeing the route to the Grand Canyon, was a pretty nice experience because of Arizona’s terrain and the tour guide knew a lot about the area and was very informative. So, the actual ride to the Grand Canyon was more enjoyable than I expected, and that was the added bonus. It was a wonderful experience overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

2day trip to Niagara Falls and Thousand Island - Trip started late and we have to beg for the tour guide to turn on the air conditioning if she wants us to wait inside the bus, but instead she keeps insisting that it's against the law? What law in the US disallow the use of air conditioning for the comfort of the tourist? An hour and half after we started late, the bus stalled and we are in the middle of the freeway. They send a rescue bus to send us to a Burger King place and ask to wait for 3 hours. Now we're sitting here waiting for another bus! I'll keep posting for the next adventure and hopefully we can get to our destination safe.

Bad thing is we have already lost the Thousand Island trip we paid for and hopefully we can get reimbursed for this horrible customer service we all receive from the L&L travel service. They should have a good quality control on their contracted bus line and stop running the "death traps" along the freeways... You folks are playing with people's lives!!! I will definitely not recommend this website and will talk to my traveling friends to STAY AWAY!!!

I arrived in Las Vegas on a Friday only to be in town for the weekend. I wanted to do the Grand Canyon tour with the Sky walk. I called Tours4Fun on the phone to make sure to get the details right and get confirmation. I gave all my information and credit card info and was told they would email me a confirmation. I received no confirmation and was not able to get anyone on the phone again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When you book with Tours4Fun they hand it over to a Chinese tour company so be ready to only eat Chinese food and also you stay at the cheapest hotels imaginable. One hour into the trip the bus broke down which delayed the trip 2 hours and made us cancel a stop. If you choose this tour don't do the Toronto harbor cruise. It's a joke and be prepared to only accommodate the Chinese lifestyle Chinatown etc. Our tour guide was always walking so far ahead of us that the group would just stop because we didn't know what to do or where to go. The guide was a nice guy but you can tell it is only a part time job for him because of the lack of detail and attention needed to manage a tour group of this size.

Tours4Fun

We are sorry to hear your disappointment with your recent booking experience with Tours4Fun and we regret that we were unable to confirm your reservation for the 1 day Niagara Falls tour you booked with us.

Our records show that a refund was processed immediately after you informed us that you were unable to take the tour on the available dates offered.

We will have our customer service representative contact you immediately to assist with finding a suitable resolution for you.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I had previously booked and paid for a 1 day by air trip from NYC to Niagara Falls with another tour operator who could not accommodate our break so I decided to find another company which was Tours4Fun. Having previously paid and awaiting a refund I did not want a second trip to be paid for and then cancelled leaving me out of pocket of almost £2k so I enquired by email and T4F confirmed spaces for myself and my wife and I phone through to their office (I live in London) and paid for my trip over the phone thinking that all was well. I received a booking reference so what could possibly go wrong I thought.

Well the following day T4F emailed me and said they could not get us on the trip and offered alternative dates of which none were good for us but what I don't get is why when I phone the office they confirm the booking only to let us down 12 hours later whilst we slept. I asked for a refund and this is still being "processed". There is no point in this modern day and age where an online booking becomes "tentative" to be confirmed and the cheek of Katherine in customer services said in her email "Most of our customers book weeks in advanced to avoid this." Well why have me phone your office and take payment when you probably need years to confirm an online booking.

Total crap service from end to end and would advise not to book with this company and having further looked on TripAdvisor with the complaints raise I can see I probably escaped a bullet but still awaiting my money to be returned 5 days later. Be warned. This is not how a professional company operates.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for allowing us the chance to assist you with your post tour concerns.

We have checked the description and information provided on the tour's information page and verified that the tour' s pricing section clearly listed the additional payable fees on tour not included in the reservation price.

We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact to as soon as possible for further assistance.

Original review: April 10, 2017

The conditions of the bus are not the best. We are currently stranded because our bus shut down in the middle of the highway and there is no plan. I am highly dissatisfied with the service. Another thing is that when you purchase your tickets online they don't make it clear that you are only paying for the bus ride and the hotel stay. When you are already on the bus on your way they proceed to tell you that the entrance to the places to visit are not included and you have to pay CASH for the tickets to enter these places. There is also an $8 dollar fee per day per person for the bus driver and the tour guide.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to provide our customers with as much information on the tour including any additional tips to help in planning out any travel arrangements necessary in line with taking the tour itself. We have shared your review with our product department and if you have any additional details you would like to share, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I was searching for information online and ultimately came across Tour4Fun. They had Machu Picchu stuff so I went with them but it was frustrating because the trip is very complicated in what their site taught me. There are several different ways you can do it and their site wouldn't accept or give options for the other cities once you had selected one. It was a mess. Also, the whole thing was very confusing. It was extraordinarily difficult to get options with the train between their site and PeruRail. They wanted you to take the most expensive option which was $560 instead of letting you do the best train and best options which are easy and half the price. It forced you to a first-class train option. It was very difficult. But the Peruvians that I actually dealt with were wonderful and professional. They were the ones that we ultimately used. They knew what they were doing and they were on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to get a Groupon for a tour but it's something I had to do fast because I had company coming and I didn't know it would take that long if I used Groupon to get a reservation. Then, I found Tours4Fun and they had some good reviews. At first, they couldn't get me in the day that I wanted. I paid for it but they canceled the reservation. But I was able to get in that Friday so I took it. The driver drove really fast but he was very informative. He knew a lot of stuff going on in Arizona that I didn't know after being here for 35 years. But sometimes I couldn't hear him. For the ride up to Sedona, he didn't have his microphone working so he changed it up in Sedona. Other than that, the experience was good. They picked us up and it was no problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We just finished our tour yesterday. Online booking was so easy and was very happy with the service. We were quite amazed the way they have organized everything to run so smoothly. We enjoyed our tour, the only negative thing was not much in English therefore had to remind the tour guides from time to time. Our first tour guide from LA to San Francisco was Benny and was really fantastic. He made sure that everything was ok with us as we went with a special needs child. From LA to Las Vegas we had Sasha who was also fantastic and catered for our needs. We were able to swap the dates to Grand Canyon without a hassle. Thanks Sasha for that as you made our lives so much easier and was able to enjoy the Grand Canyon much better. Thank you I once again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our first trip to Barcelona was really nice. It was about an hour and a half getting to Montserrat from Barcelona and that's difficult for the amount of time we had and the length of the travel we had to do. But one thing that was very important to us is the fact that they picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. Our tour was a small number, which I liked. Also, I didn't feel like I was being shuttled on and forced to go into a store and buy something because they're part of the tour. Because in a lot of tour groups, you have to go in to a shop and then you get this high pressure to buy something. So I appreciate that we didn't do any of that and that there wasn't any pressure to buy anything from souvenir hawkers.

The tour guide was really good. He suggested that we go inside at the museum in Montserrat which we wouldn't have gone to on our own. The artwork that they have is phenomenal. My husband is a big Dali fan and they had some Dali there. Also, they had so many beautiful works of art that you just don't get to see anywhere, which was surprising to us because we didn't know that was there. We also went to the two houses that Gaudi built which is now a national park. That was really good and we enjoyed the drive around. We would use Tours4Fun again and I've also recommended them to a friend already.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I planned a trip to California and I wanted to see the Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills area. I looked up tours and reviewed about 15 of them, and thought that the most enjoyable would be the Tours4Fun one. I scheduled it and everything was great. I went to the counter, paid the fee, got my ticket, and they showed me which bus to go on. I got on the bus and everything else was with the tour guide, who was a very knowledgeable and friendly fellow. He made the experience very pleasant. I could have a tour guide who just sticks to business, but this guy added a little extra here and there, making the experience even more exciting. However, the thing I wanted to see most was the Hollywood sign, and I was hoping we'd get close to it, but we didn't.

But anyway, everything else was super. The highlight was just seeing everything, including the Beverly Hills sign and taking a picture with it. We stopped at the shops and I made a lot of purchases. They were setting up for the Academy Awards and so we got to go just outside the door of the theater where it was actually going to take place. That was good. They had also roped off an area of the place where they do the hand and footprints in the cement, and that was a little benefit. It was really cool with the stars and the opportunity to walk as far as we did. We went to the La La Land shop and to Chinatown. I saw basically everything I wanted to see and thought I would see. I've never been to California and Hollywood Boulevard was cool. I totally enjoyed the whole trip.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the fact that Tours4Fun has a one-day compact tour to Grand Canyon for a reasonable price. We just strictly booked it online and got the confirmation. It was all very simple. The tour was fantastic. Our guide,Tim, was amazing and made the trip fabulous. We couldn't have had a better guide. He was probably one of the best tour guides. Not only was he so entertaining, he also had so many great stories and told us of his years and years of experience. I recommended Tours4Fun to a friend of mine who was in Arizona. I suggested that she asks for him by name as the guide. Tours4Fun is fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them for another trip if an opportunity arose.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife came across Tours4Fun on the internet. We were looking for a place in Europe we could visit because we also do business with Spain and Italy. My wife haven't been to that part of Europe and she came across the actual towns and cities that we wanted to see. Online purchasing was fine. It was our first time doing that but it was good after all. We had a couple of questions regarding the hotel but that's what it is. The web page is self-explanatory and we went over a couple of times. I was really satisfied with what I saw and what I was getting. It was my money's worth and it was fantastic.

It was a good tour for the time we had. We've been to so many places in the small time that we had and I really loved enjoying. The tour guide was also excellent and very explanatory. He put some movies during the travel about the history and the places we were going to and explained to us. We were there for two weeks but the tour was seven days. I was really satisfied and maybe in the future we’ll spend more days. The hotels were also good. I have no complaints and I'll surely recommend it.

No response received

Tours4Fun

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our customer service team is currently investigating your reported issues with the local tour operator and they will be contacting you as soon as possible.

Original review: March 14, 2017

When I searched online, it’s very easy to register with Tours4Fun so I went with them. It advertises a luxury car and considering I just have one day, I’d rather follow a tour so I don’t have to drive. It turned out I’d rather drive. I’ve never been in a vehicle that’s such uncomfortable for such a long journey. It’s a 15-seater basic model of Mercedes. The chair is without any cushion and it’s 90 degrees. It’s very narrow and there’s no leg room at all. For a 4-hour straight journey, it’s not a good thing. I was at a point that I wanted to rent another car and drive back myself. Also, the vehicle is not stable. There’s always bumping and we can’t sleep because the journey started at 5:00 in the morning. It is the worst part. And then, the driver is also the tour guide and he talks about the spot's history and everything while he’s driving, which is very dangerous.

No response received

Tours4Fun

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your tour experience was not as you had expected. We will contact you shortly to further assist with your post tour concerns.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Niagara Falls 2 day tour from NYC - In the 2 day tour expect to spend 95% of the time in the bus, which is old and not comfortable at all. We went in winter. It was so cold and heating was not working. The tour itself is useless, you get to see a very little sight of The falls on the US side for 15 minutes - while they are much more beautiful in the Canadian side, but they don't tell you this. The 2nd day is spent visiting a fort and on a boat on the river (you don't get to see the Falls anymore). There is an extra fee to pay for every activity, the total cost is about $150. Never again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun online ordering process was easy but they don't confirm it right away. Sometimes it's fast but sometimes it takes them two days to respond. It depends on the place where I wanted to go. My trip in Mexico City where I took a tour to the volcano was great and I felt good about the tour guide because I followed his orders. But, the altitude was quite high and the security in Mexico is different than we expected and he didn't care much if somebody stopped walking. Overall, the tour was cheap enough, organized and true to the description they gave me.

Insufficient response received

Tours4Fun

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the reservation you made with us. We would like to assure you that we are taking action on this matter to get it resolved. We would appreciate it if you could provide us with a little more details on your reservation experience when we reach out to you by email.

Original review: March 11, 2017

Very bad travel package reseller, hide important confusing policies behind, and useless when contacting them. I have to keep dialing to got phone answered, and find people in charge. Talk to customer service is like talking to answering machine, asking any reasonable questions got the same useless manual reply. Feels like that they're not authorized to do anything, but read the manual. If you're not always the luckiest guy, it's a huge risk to book a tour from someone who just careful about how to get your money.

Factual basis uncertain

Tours4Fun

We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your recent booking experience with us. We regret not being a able to confirm your reservation, and always try to communicate non-availability as quickly and clearly as possible to our customers. We will contact you as soon as possible to help clarify our booking process with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I tried to book the Upper Antelope Canyon tour with many sites/companies, but were aware of that the tour was sold out. Then I found Tours4Fun charged much more than others and still has available seats. So, I provided the credit card information to Tours4Fun and received the order confirmation. I therefore booked the air tickets and other tours. Then, they told me that the tour was sold out and asked me to choose other tours or other time slots. Stay away from such cheap companies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything went well when I ordered online with Tours4Fun. I really appreciate the tour guide. He was very friendly and did a great job. I had a good experience and I will look them up in the future for other things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing online was very easy. Tours4Fun had what I wanted for the right price. When I did the tour, I have a cast on my foot and it took me longer than everybody else to walk and the bus driver was so nice. He told me to take my time. We had a really good day. It was the best time I've had in Vegas. The only part that I didn’t like was when the customer service called me for the sandwiches but they didn’t get it right.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun is cheaper and purchasing online is pretty good. I asked if I needed to print out the ticket and the friendly customer service told me that I don't. We took the helicopter to the Grand Canyon and it's been good but a little bit too short.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The comments about Tours4Fun were pretty good so I decided to go to the Grand Canyon through them. Purchasing online was convenient and the trip was great. I recommend Tours4Fun and I'd probably book my next trip through them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Another company did not have the package we were looking for, so I chose Tours4Fun. We went to Grand Canyon and California. We had a good tour and we'll book our next trip with Tours4Fun again. However they need to improve a little bit more on customer service, and coordination with the customers.

They're not up to date with the confirmation. I did not receive an email even after I was booked and when I finally received the e-mail I don't see anything that's saying "you are confirmed, booked." So I had to keep calling them to make sure about our trip. And then they made a mess when we were going to California, waiting for their ride. When the guy showed up he refused to take us on the bus and went to the station. I had to call again the operator and she told me, "You missed it already. He left." I said, "What else do you want me to do? We keep telling him that we have a booking with your company and we're going for Hollywood, California, and he refused. He said, 'No, no. You are not with me.'"

We had to pay another $25 for taxi to run and catch the bus and they forced me. They said, "You have to be there at the station within 15 or 20 minutes." We went all the way from Houston to Las Vegas to see these kind of stuff and they are making us to do this, to do that and they never gave me back the $25. But beside this little mess everything else is good. They were excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My sister-in-law told me about Tours4Fun and we got the Europe trip. Their service is great because it's really cheap. It includes the hotel and the pickup to many places. I asked the rep a couple of times and she skimmed through specific information so I was not confused. I booked two right away. They were very responsive so I love the customer service. I went to four countries in five days and definitely plan on using Tours4Fun to book another trip.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was simple and very easy purchasing online from Tours4Fun. My trip was pretty simple. We drove down to the Grand Canyon and spent 4 or 5 hours there then the driver drove us back to Vegas with one fix photo op at the Hoover Dam. The man driving the van was very informative and seemed to know quite a little about the history and the dam. It was an enjoyable trip and I'd be using Tours4Fun again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was fun and good with Tours4Fun. We were on tour for 5 days and it was absolutely perfect and how I wanted it. Everybody was so fine and helpful, and talked in a really friendly way. Everybody taught me very nicely. I am planning on using Tours4Fun again.

Tours4Fun Company Profile