Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 73 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 5, 2018

551 Tours4Fun Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

As a traveler, I'd tell others that Tours4Fun is a really good resource in order to explore other places. I was looking for tours in the Barcelona area and when I checked them, their rates were feasible for what my wife and I were looking to do. They also seemed to have the better tour options out of all the other places that I have seen and they were advertised as well, so they were the first thing that caught my attention. When I purchased the tours from them, I did it online, which wasn't difficult, then they sent me information so that I could print it out before I got there with well enough time. So, I took care of that at the hotel once I arrived and everything was smooth sailing.

My wife and I flew from New York to London where we spent a couple of days then we interacted with Tours4Fun when we flew from London to Barcelona. We did the three-country trip in a day and it ended up being the highlight of our trip. Our tour guide was very informative, very enthusiastic and charismatic, so we appreciated that. And getting to see Andorra and the mountains was my favorite part of the entire trip.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Our tour guide that was doing the trip for Tours4Fun was absolutely adorable. She’s very friendly and it was my family of four and then there was two others on the trip. She was very engaging and just knew a lot of information about the area. At each stop that we had, when we interacted with other tour guides when we went down to the falls at Niagara, she gave the other tour guides candy. She was just adorable and she was very much worth every penny.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I made several phone calls before I purchased online because I had some questions. They answered all my questions and I liked the pricing and what was included in the package. I took two different tours with Tours4Fun. I did one to South America and another one to the West. We had done one trip on Monday and the other trip on Wednesday. The person on Monday was more knowledgeable than the one on Wednesday. The second guide also wasn't explanatory, but that could have been the language barrier.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I liked Tours4Fun’s price compared to other travel sites and using their website was easy. The tour was okay and I had a lot of fun. They picked us up at the hotel in Vegas and then we stopped to look at Rim and went to Grand Canyon. Then, the next morning, we went first to the Horseshoe Bend and then to Antelope Canyon. The one thing I didn’t really like was the fact that we were the only people who were not Chinese. Most of the tour was in Chinese and some translation was provided for us. It was busy, but fun. I would still use Tours4Fun if it’s available.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

After they charge your credit card, I did not get confirmation from them. They ask you provide your ID and your credit card which is not secure your information through email. They repeat that email many time. Answers from them are always processing and not confirm yet, even clear they charge your card, they said they never did. When I call them they said they need my cancel email to get refund. Why they need my email?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

This is the third trip I've had to Yellowstone so I certainly knew what to compare it to, but I couldn't find the travel site I had previously that was outstanding, so I went with Tours4Fun. But I won't be going back. Neither one of the guides had much knowledge of the park and all the first guy did was talk about his little daughter all the time. They didn’t tell us anything about the flora or fauna and it was terrible. Plus, the person didn’t even know where the inside bathroom was on the second tour that we took for the lower loop and we had to tell him.

Then on our last tour, we stopped at the Old Faithful and one couple got separated. The tour people had to wait for them and they were so pissed because they had another obligation that they wanted to do. So, they never said a word all the way back to the Old Faithful to Yellowstone to West Yellowstone. Also, the little regular vans they had was stuffed in and didn’t have large windows to be able to see stuff. Tours4Fun was the worst.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Today I have met a very upsetting situation. I have prebook my tour 5 months from now 4 days ago, just to find that they change the price significantly and promote as 'book before 1 Jan and get 15% discounted'. I was charged 1280 instead of now price 1088 USD. When I contact them, the support blankly refuse any help. The only sentence they are able to write me is "I'm sorry to hear that" then follow by "Anything else I can help you with?" I asked them, "Don't you find funny that if I cancel my reservation right now, I'm still get 1152 USD back, then even if I rebook it would only cost 1088 USD. I still save more than 64 USD left." This is their staff reply to me: "That would not be advisable".

I asked to attend my rights by what their website say, I'm booking the tour before 1 Jan as well, thus this rate is what I should get. It's clearly state on website "Enjoy 15% off if you book by Jan-01, 2018". Furthermore, the website clearly states that the e-ticket will be send with Tour service provider when reservation confirm. Right now, in my account, if I click on e-ticket, nothing appear, it's not even there yet - "No E-Tickets Found!". No information of who is the tour operator provided of any kind. And when I asked to contact tour operator directly and the answer is "That would not be advisable" again. It's like they copy and paste their answer to save trouble from typing and not willing to type anything else except those.

I felt cheated and angry at no one from their side are even keen to help. All they do is said "I'm sorry, anything else I can help you with?" With meaningless action. So I'm decide to take a matter, I have filed report with the local police, then my bank to refuse the payment already. After the matter is done, the next solution will be contact State of California Department of Justice, with XAVIER BECERRA Attorney General to attend this incident. I'm advise anyone who are prepare to book the tour to prepare that you might met some issue about this kind of things. Further below my comment there are a few regards to the money as well.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

The Tours4Fun tour went where I wanted to go, the Oahu Grand Circle Island. We called their customer service and verified to be picked up at our hotel. We enjoyed the tour and it was a good one. The driver was very informative and he showed us a lot of different things for the amount of time that we had for that day. If Tours4Fun is where I'm at, I'd use them again.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Tours4Fun had the tour that met what we wanted to do and the time we wanted to do it for the price that we were willing to pay for four of us. Purchasing online was relatively straightforward. It was easy to choose the date and they also have English or French language as options. As far as the tour itself, it was a full day tour of Barcelona. We met at a meeting site and they put us on a bus and gave us an overview of the City of Barcelona. We went out to the Art Museum highest on the hills so we’ve had a view over the entire city. We had ample time at each stop for picture taking and exploring. Our guide did a fabulous job. He knew so much about everything that we were seeing and he was able to answer questions.

They took us up above the city and let us take pictures. We got back in the little bus and then we drove through the city to our next stop. The tour guide pointed out points of interests and historical sites along the way. He talked to us about the architecture because Barcelona has such amazingly unique architecture. Every place we went, we were given ample time for whatever we wanted to see.

Around lunchtime, we went to the very old core of Barcelona, the original city area. He gave us a fabulous walking tour through that. He left us on our own for lunch. He was very visible for where can we come back and we never had to wonder where our tour guide was. We went to Park Guell and we had tickets that allowed us to go in. He could not take us on the tour but we had time tickets. He gave us a time to come back so we were able to see that park at our leisure. When we came back, we went to the Pedrera, and we also had a tour there and that’s where our guide left us.

It didn’t feel like the whole day. Sometimes you get on those tours and you’re like “Oh my Gosh, let me out.” We were almost disappointed when the day was over. The guide was personable. Sometimes you get guides that really ought to choose something else to do their profession but this guide he knew so much about everything. I don’t think English was his first language but he was very easy to understand and he did a great job of keeping us together; not letting anyone get lost. It was just a really great tour.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

When I saw Tours4Fun online, they offered a lot of tours and there’s a lot of good description about each tour compared to other travel sites. I looked through the description of the tours, picked the one I liked and made a payment. I did everything online and it was very easy. The Grand Canyon West Bus Tour with the Hoover Dam was fun and the tour guide was nice, approachable and friendly. We were given enough time to walk around the Canyon by ourselves and we were sent back to the hotel on time. Everybody in my group was happy that day and everything was smooth. I was very glad that I booked with Tours4Fun. It was an excellent tour from the very beginning until the end.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I was in Las Vegas and looking for how to go to Grand Canyon, and I found Tours4Fun online. I searched other travel sites, but Tours4Fun’s timing was suited for us and the price was reasonable. The website was easy to navigate and I took a Grand Canyon South Rim Premier Bus Tour. The evening before the tour, I asked them what time the bus will be there. They were informative and they even sent a message. We left early in the morning and we came in the evening. The driver was very friendly and funny. It was raining and snowing there so we went a bit far. When we came back, everyone has already left, including the driver. It was our mistake that we were late, but he came twice to pick us up and he didn't leave us.

The Grand Canyon itself was amazing and so grand. If you're up to it, you can go on a hike down at the bottom. That's a fun three-day thing that’s also tiring but you can go on horseback, too. I've not been to any trips yet ‘til then, but I'll go soon and then I will use Tours4Fun. I'll be going to Yosemite or Antelope Canyon, and I'll check out if they have any rewards program. It was a fun experience for me and I will recommend Tours4Fun.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My wife found Tours4Fun online and purchased a tour that we went to four months ago. It was great and a lot of fun.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Tours4Fun is a new company I’ve used and have dealt with the first time. There were some good things about them and some things that I didn’t expect. I booked the tour from their company and they subcontracted it up to another company. Sometimes, when that happens, you don’t know what to expect unless you try them yourself. There’s always a room for improvement, and one improvement could depend on the tour director itself.

When we went on a tour in Spain, it was nice, communication was very good and I enjoyed it. But when we went to Morocco, it was a little different since it was a different country we were dealing with. The expectation was down a bit as the communication wasn’t much of an impact on those visitors. They expected us to look at things, buy, and pressured us when we were in Morocco. So, it depends on the tour on which we were going. Tours4Fun's drawback was having more open communication which they need. That's very important so we know what to expect from our tour. I didn’t have any major issue though so so I would still book with them again. Overall, it was very satisfying. I enjoyed visiting the places and getting the information from the director.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

The tour guide that Tours4Fun had was very good. It was really fun and I enjoyed it.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I did a web search for tours and of the 4 different companies that came up, Tours4Fun seemed to have the best combination of cost and route. It was also a bus tour as opposed to a drive-yourself, which some of the others were. I purchased a 10-day Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island tour package and the online purchasing process was pretty straightforward. There was the issue of a single supplement as usual, but when I contacted Tours4Fun, I got the answer on that and then moved forward from there. After I started the trip, I had to call their customer service a couple of times. The only problem I had was that I didn’t learn until fairly late in the game that Tours4Fun wasn’t actually the ones running the tour. It was a local outfit.

Also, I never received the package from the actual tour operator that I should have gotten before the trip started. When I mentioned this to the tour guide right in the middle of the trip, she said, “Well, we'll try to get one to you." So, the tour company sent the package to my home in the middle of the tour. Although this wasn’t Tours4Fun's fault, something still went wrong there so I didn’t get the package. The tour was great though. I picked it because of the real length and it included the places I wanted to go to. We had a good guide and a good group of people. I was very happy with everything -- the guide, itinerary, sights, and hotels. If Tours4Fun offers a tour where I want to go, I’d be happy to use them again.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

During my online purchase with Tours4Fun, I had some issues. I was using my second middle name which isn't used in the U.S. where only the first and last names are used. But everything came out to be good in the end. For my trip with them from Rome to Zurich, that went really well. The driver was really honest and my tour guide was amazing too. I had so much fun from the beginning to the very end. I'm so in love with Tours4Fun that I'll most likely be planning my next trip with them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I went to a group leisure which took a tour of the Antelope Canyon through Tours4Fun, and I had a great time. My only grief is I that wanted to take some photos of the Grand Canyon but you can’t really see it unless you pay for a ticket to get there. It was very frustrating. I would still recommend to a friend who wants to go there, but I'm somewhat dissatisfied with my experience.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Wish to bring to your attention that this Tour Company should not be operating for they don't fulfill their obligations and their service/product is unethical. We were disappointed with the tour for the following reasons: After making our payment, I received an email informing me that it was a tour for Asians. Bit late to let me know, after I paid. Not happy to start trip... No FUN. The office doesn't communicate with the tour guide as we received our confirmation email telling us to meet the tour guide at Seattle airport, Baggage Claim No 1. After waiting for over 2 hours we contacted the office and they informed us he was waiting for us at Door 6. Not happy... No FUN.

Bus had a mechanical failure (brake faulty) so our first day to Yellowstone did not eventuate and we were left spending 5 hours in the car park waiting for another bus. Would you call that FUN? The next day to see the sights of Yellowstone was rushed, rushed so we didn't see Yellowstone in 2 days (as advertised) but in 1 day only! Plus we didn't get to our hotel until 1:00 am. Less sleep and nooo FUN. Consequently, this tour was stressful, not funny and no fun at all. My recommendation is DO NOT BOOK for any of their tours for it is not worth the time, money, frustration and stress.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience on the tour you booked with us and appreciate your feedback. We will have one of our customer service representatives contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I like the tour that Tours4Fun had and it was fun. We spent a lot of good times in Rome so the trip was good. The only problem that we had were the hotels in Florence and Venice. One of them had a very dirty carpet while the other one didn’t have AC. Even though they said that the AC was functioning, it wasn't so it was a tough night because it was so hot that night. But the tour guy was very nice and good. He explained to us a lot of things. Overall I would probably book my next trip with Tours4Fun if they have something in Asia.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I was looking for a tour leaving New York City then going to Niagara Falls when I found Tours4Fun online. Their cost and the trip itself sounded like the one I was looking for. Purchasing online was fairly easy to do, although, I was a little confused by some of the description and I ended up booking the wrong tour. I caught it as soon as I had paid for it and called Tours4Fun. They corrected it for me immediately and didn’t try to upsell or downsell me.

I saw wonderful things on the trip and the places they took us to see stuff were perfect. I enjoyed the stop at the Thousand Island, which is some place that I didn’t even know existed. However, some of the places we stopped for food were not up to my usual places. The hotel that they booked for us in Niagara Falls was bad and not high enough level. I came back home and wanted to see if I just missed a tour that would have given me higher possibilities in the hotels and I couldn’t find one. I don’t know if this is normal but I would have booked a little bit more upscale had I known the hotel in Niagara was going to be what it was.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was browsing online to see vacation spots and then I found Tours4Fun. I called up and their prices were reasonable. In terms of the vacation and the cost, it was very much worth it. A lot of other sites were very expensive. So I booked with them and I was able to get on the tour. And whenever I called, people answered the phone. They have been very helpful. In fact, at one point, I wasn't getting emails confirming my exact hotel. I got a listing of the hotels we'd be staying at but it wasn't definite. So I called and they told me that they don't confirm until a couple of days before the tour. But they sent me an email so everything was fine.

My 7-day trip from Rome to Zurich was awesome! We had a good time. The tour guide was great. Her name is Kara and it was Europamundo who took us around there. The only problem I had was when we stayed at a hotel outside of Venice. It was crappy. I could barely fit in the shower, it was like a little cup thing and it's not even a tub. And the water was actually dripping at one point. I was in the shower washing my hair and I got no water at all.

But generally, everything was fine. I wasn't even expecting to go to some of the cities like Zurich, which was a very pleasant surprise. We also went to Verona, which was not on our list. In Zurich, we went to Interlaken and Grindelwald, driving through the Swiss Alps and it was really really awesome. We got to see at least eight cities in that short time. So I would book with Tours4Fun again, and if I do, I plan on using Europamundo. I'm also hoping to get Kara again. Overall, it was great. I even recommended Tours4Fun to my cousin because she wants to go to Peru and they have a tour going to Machu Picchu.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

If you are not Chinese, do not book this tours. They take you to asian buffets all the time, cheap disgusting food, horrible hotels and long bus hours to see 30 minutes Parliament Hill and 3 hours Quebec City. Choose another tour company! I left a bad review on their website, I bet it will never be published.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I had booked this tour for my parents and their friends. They are not very happy with the tour and tour guide. The itinerary was hectic. The tour guide almost forced them to buy tickets for the shows they were not interested in. He also didn’t allow them to buy tickets for the tours that were not offered by Tours4Fun such as helicopter ride. They really wanted to do the helicopter ride and had enough time to be able to do it in the morning but the tour guide was very non-cooperative to help them be able to do so by skipping some of the experiences you were offering. He Kept insisting to buy the tours you offered instead of helicopter ride.

He did not even guide them where to buy tickets to helicopter ride were and lied that they are not operating. My parents later figured their ticket booth was very close and the helicopter rides were very much in operation at that time. They had no interest in watching movie and fort etc and wanted to do the helicopter ride instead. They couldn’t do it because money because of complete money-making mindset if your tour guide instead of a supportive one. Even the bus driver was very rude. The way he gave instructions could have been more nicer and welcoming. We will not be using you again or recommending to others. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My 12-Day Classic Spain Tour with Lisbon through Tours4Fun was a tragedy. It was my third time using them but what they did to me was bad. I booked a tour by myself so I paid an expensive price. Then I booked another one which was for another four days and which I was to go to once I finish with the 12-day tour. I got to Europe and when I got to Madrid, that’s where we started. When the tour people came, they told us that the bus was a new one so they don’t have Wi-Fi in it. People can’t reach you and you can’t do anything.

We finished it in Frankfurt and I booked a flight from Frankfurt to go to Budapest because that was where the next tour was going to begin with. I wanted to exchange some money, but I wasn’t sure how many I will spend a day in Budapest before we leave to go to our other places. So I called Tours4Fun, and they told me that my trip had been cancelled. They said they couldn’t reach me because they needed my passport information. They said they sent me an email but I didn’t see any of that email until that day when I went to the hotel. If they were not able reach me by phone or by email, they could have told the tour guide or the bus driver, but they didn’t do that. They didn’t call or try to find somebody to give me the message. And the only thing that they needed was my passport number, which they already had for my first trip.

I didn't know anybody in Budapest and even if I wanted to leave Budapest, there was no flight leaving. The next place that I was going to go was Prague so I told them I’ll just go to Prague. I was crying and I begged them but they said the bus was full and I cannot get on it. That morning, I went to where the bus was meeting to see if it was true that the bus was full. The bus had so many seats and there was plenty of room. So I told the tour guide the situation and he told me, "Let’s go. I’ll just call them and have them charge you again." What Tours4Fun put me through was stressful. It was a horrible experience and they ruined that portion of my trip. Nobody wrote me a letter saying they were sorry. They were just plain rude. I was on a tour for $2,500 and that was how I got treated. Tours4Fun abandoned me and really broke my heart.

Tours4Fun response

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We will have one of our customer service representatives contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I searched online for a travel site and debated between Tours4Fun and TourRadar. TourRadar had a better graphical interface because they included stuff that Tours4Fun didn't include. For example, they have an actual PDF brochure of the tour which they got from Travel Couture and they also had vaccination preferences. So I looked at TourRadar for most of the information, but I ended up booking at Tours4Fun because they had a better price. I like the hotels, transportation, and everything in my trip but the biggest problem I had was the language barrier.

One thing that was very misleading on the website was that it said that you get a bilingual tour guide, which was true, but most of the tour guides barely knew English and it was really bad, as in they had a bad accent. And that made me really mad. Why then were they hired to be a bilingual tour guide if their English is not good? It's not fair for us who were paying the full price. While most of them spoke Spanish really well, their English was so poor to the point where we couldn't understand half of the things they were saying. I remember reaching out to Tours4Fun before to make sure their tour guides know very good English and they said they do, but that wasn't the case. So the next time I go to Spain or even Morocco, I am going to make sure that my tour guide only speaks English because it was very hard with the language barrier. Nevertheless, Tours4Fun was easy, economical, and simple.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We used Tours4Fun in Denali National Park to Fairbanks Shuttle and buying online was pretty simple. We’ve never been to that part of Alaska and it was a lot longer drive than what we thought it would be. But the driver was very informative and very interesting. Pricewise it worked very well for us and we happen to be the only two on the shuttle, so we could ask him anything we wanted. Tours4Fun was very good to work with. They picked us up at our hotel, took us to other hotels and brought us to the airport. We would definitely use them again if it coincides with something that we had planned.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I found Tours4Fun on the internet and learned that they’re affiliated with Rabbie’s Travel which I had used when I was in Scotland and England last summer. Our purchasing experience with Tours4Fun was really good and was easily. I have used other travel agencies before. I had to talk to somebody about it and negotiate with them. But with Tours4Fun, it was easy to sign up for the tour. Everything was online so I just plugged in what I wanted. Only once did I contact their customer service representative and that was when I was in Ireland. I had to tell them I got a notice that I was supposed to call and let them know I was going to be on the tour the next day. They wrote me back and told me not to worry about it.

The tour took about a week and a half throughout Ireland and we stayed in B & B's. It was in a 17-person minibus where the bus driver was also the tour guide. While the B & B's were really nice, I'm a 63-year-old woman who had to carry my bag up one to three flights of stairs every place we stayed which I really hate. I wouldn't do that again. The other negative thing about the trip was that I didn't get as much information like when I went with Rabbie's Travel where every director or leader of the group was incredibly knowledgeable on everything like botany, geography or culture. On this trip, I had three different tour directors and none of them did that. They gave a little bit of history and then asked if we had questions. I was really disappointed because in Scotland they've all been really chatty that I just couldn't shut them up. And every one of them had been like that. So I presumed they would be like that in Ireland too.

But still, I had a good time and it was a great tour. I traveled with three different groups of people and the groups rotated in over time wherein some people would leave and then new ones would come in. And they were so lovely. Also, the directors were incredibly flexible and very easy going. Whatever we wanted, they tried to make that happen for us. They were wonderful and couldn't have been more gracious. Overall, Tours4Fun was very accommodating and easy to deal with.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I am incredibly disappointed by the company Tours4Fun and their ability to meet customer satisfaction. We booked for a Miami tour in Orlando and were advised to meet in the morning at 6:30am. We waited for 2 hours and became concerned. When I called customer service they said they had called to inform us they had no driver for the day and said we will need to cancel and we will receive a full refund. Obviously we agreed as there was nothing we could do about the situation. We then received a phone call at around 2pm saying they had a driver, however we had booked plans the following morning and there was no point in travelling to Miami at that time in the afternoon, and the man had already cancelled. However, this confirmed that the company did not try to contact us in the morning otherwise we would have been informed about the initial incident and would not have wasted hours waiting for the tour.

Now when I ask about the full refund, the company refuses to give us the full amount because we "cancelled in less than 7 days". We did not wish to cancel, we were waiting for the tour for hours longer than we should have. The company never informed us that the tour would not be going ahead, then they promised a full refund, and now they won't give the full refund. I am very upset and disappointed and I feel like this is a scam.

Tours4Fun response

We regret to hear about your recent experience with your reservation and we do appreciate your feedback. Our records show that we have been able to process a full refund for the cost of your tour reservation on 09/08. Please feel free to email us at service@tours4fun if you require any additional assistance on your reservation.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

My friends came to visit and I decided to take them on a tour to Niagara Falls. I have done it before with another company and it was pretty good. First of all, the bus was very small, around 33 seats, no restroom on a bus, not enough space for legs either. Moreover, the bus' suspension must be so old or worn out, that it shakes so crazy, you feel it will fall apart any second. The tour guide speaks some English, though not enough to clearly understand her. Her knowledge of the places is not very impressive either. I was surprised when she called Native Americans - Indians, when we actually had a lot of tourists from India on a bus. I found it very rude and unprofessional.

Moreover, we must pay $19/person for her "services". They collect cash on a bus to pay for tickets and restaurants later, when I would prefer to pay for them myself. Once again, I have taken similar tour before from a different company and have something to compare with. My friends and I were very unhappy with a tour. Wasted time. Seriously, I strongly advise you to think twice before you purchase tickets from them. It is always the best option to rent a car. You would save a lot of money!

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience on the tour you booked with us and appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to email us at service@tours4fun to follow-up with your reservation number so that our customer service department can look into this issue for you.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

We had a very pleasant experience with Tours4Fun. We had some friends that were out in Spain who researched on a couple of tour operators and pointed us to one or two. My wife did a little research on the internet and found that Tours4Fun appeared to be more reputable. Purchasing online from them was fine. I was able to find what I was looking for in terms of pricing and timing. They were able to answer a lot of our questions too. The only thing I've got negative about Tours4Fun was the fact that they do not have a good follow-up system.

We booked our trip in advance and they did not have complimentary emails about the tour getting closer or more information about the trip. They also didn’t book the flights to Niagara Falls from New York until two or three days prior to the actual date, which put me from California going to New York at a nervous wreck thinking, “Well, what happens if they don’t pick us up at 4:00 in the morning. Who the heck do I call then?” But other than that, they were fine. I've called their customer service a couple of times and they were very pleasant.

The travel aspect was organized. They came by and picked everybody up within the time limit they said they would. They also corralled us to where we needed to go, put us on the plane, guided us on a bus, took us up, and helped us through customs. The local tour operator was knowledgeable as well. He spoke three different languages and was able to get us back on time. Everything was very well done and I’d use Tours4Fun again. I just have to bug them more and if they don't want to, I'd ask them them to keep me more posted as the tour gets closer.

Tours4Fun Company Information

www.tours4fun.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use