toll free

tours4fun.com
toll free
Call now for more information

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun had the best reviews and purchasing online with them has been easy. I emailed the reps to tell them we'll be closer to the event, they emailed me back and that was better. Also, the tour guide was very friendly. Overall, our experience with Tours4Fun was nice and we had a blast

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a good experience with Tours4Fun including purchasing the package from them. Their website was easy to navigate and their pricing was good. My friend called them and booked with them our seven-day Central and Eastern Europe tour from Frankfurt. The trip was nice and we enjoyed it. On the first night though, the hotel stay was not good because there was no air-conditioner. It was hot but it was okay and the price that we paid was good enough for us. It was a fun experience and I would recommend Tours4Fun to friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are booked on the 7-Day Canadian Rocky & Victoria Summer Tour Package (183-394) starting on 8/30/2017 (Reservation # **). We did not know this tour has been outsourced or would not have booked. Tours4Fun has refused to confirm the tour guide information, the pickup details and the hotel arrangements. They will not even tell us the name of the tour operator. They repeatedly state that we will have to call to get the requested confirmation information one day before the start of the tour (8/30/2017). One day before the tour we will be at sea on a cruise ship and calling is not available. What can we do? This is bizarre. WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY.

We took the 5 day Tours4Fun tour (**) from LA to San Francisco via Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park, as it fitted in with our itinerary, and what we wanted to see. We had no idea that Tours4Fun outsourced the tour to a Chinese company, Lassen Tours, which meant that we had a disengaged tour leader for the first 2 days (Bruce) who spoke 90% of the time in Mandarin, and when he did speak in English, it was very difficult to understand. Bruce was unsmiling and surly, and I suggest that he get a job that he actually enjoys. We swapped guides on the third day, and got Ming Ming, who was outgoing, funny and professional, and tried her hardest to please.

Despite the fact that it was a tour for Asian travelers, we actually enjoyed the tour, as the content was wonderful (Grand Canyon and Yosemite amazing). However, we felt that the language barrier meant that we didn't really engage with the other travelers, and felt left out a lot of the time. The hotels were very modest (the Red Roof Inn at San Francisco very poor, but the diner at the front of the hotel made up for the room) but I guess you get what you pay for, and the price of the tour was reasonable. Just be aware that this is tailored in every way to Chinese clients.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching for Grand Canyon tours then I came across Tours4Fun. Money-wise or price-wise, I found them better than the other websites and I decided to go with them. The interaction with customer care and booking was smooth and quick. I also sent an email to the customer care and I received a prompt response. It was awesome. Purchasing online was easy, I had all the information available, and their payment process was swift. The Sedona Red Rock Adventure I went to was a one-day tour. It has met all of my expectations and it’s a very good worth for the money. The tour guide was fun to be with too. Right from when we start from Phoenix until we reached Sedona, he explained all the places nicely. So, we had fun. I had a good experience with Tours4Fun and if I plan to do a trip and we need transportation and don’t want to do our own planning, I sure would consider them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for the Death Valley experience as we were going to be in Vegas for a few days, and I found Tours4Fun. I went with them because I didn't want to get into a package where I had to do a few different things as I just really wanted to do that one thing that day. The online purchase was easy, the reps were helpful, and the overall service was good. I got a call the day before to let me know the meeting point.

The participants of the tour all had independently booked a hotel. We weren't part of a group. Tours4Fun went from hotel to hotel to pick up people, and everyone, for the most part, was fine other than two people. The overall tour was fine but there was a little bit of a problem when we were there because we all had a time to be back at the bus and there were two people who kept on making us wait 15 to 20 minutes in the heat. So then on the way back, it made more sense for Tours4Fun to drop us off at our hotel because as soon as you get off the highway, our hotel was the first one there. But they decided to take the two people that were late for each stop all the way to their hotel and make everyone wait. It took 45 minutes for us to get back to our hotel and I thought it was really inefficient.

Also, one other thing that they didn't disclose when I booked before which I think should be, is that when we get on the bus we will be handed this paper that we have to sign over saying, basically, if we were hurt, even my insurance company wouldn't be able to sue them. But other than that, the tour guide was very knowledgeable. He took us to places that I don't think we'd see on a lot of tours because we were such a small group, and it was a great day. If people ask me about Tours4Fun, I would just give them the information that I had of my experience and I'd let them know about the release that they'd be asked to sign. But overall, it was a beautiful experience. It's like a once in a lifetime thing that you do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Trip was awful, rigid, had to stick to a strict schedule, no freedom to walk at the falls, no food choices, required meal was awful for the $16 that was required - misrepresented as international buffet but it was a poor version of Chinese food, horrible bathroom in restaurant. Website is inaccurate, misrepresents information so it is not clear as to what we will do. We thought we would have free time to walk the falls and choose our meal. Poor English by guide and whenever we ask questions he would say he has to talk to others, or tell us he will talk to us later and so we were made to feel unimportant and dismissed. Gave a lot more details to Chinese clients. Please don't advertise to non-Chinese tourists if you are going to tour like this. Overly priced and horrible.

Bus was comfortable and timely arrival, but communication issues - said they would not stop other than website, but stopped at so many hotel locations on the return. The only thing that made it fun was the company of my friends. I was planning to take more tour with them if this experience was good, but I will not do it and will recommend that others. Stay away.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I once booked a different website. I was traveling with my mom and she doesn't understand too much English. But Tours4Fun was good because the tours didn't come only in English, they also have it in Spanish. I contacted customer service via email and they respond quickly. We went to see the Switzerland Alps. We have time to spend on our own without the guided tour, so we could explore and take tons of pictures. There were a variety of people and the tour guide could speak three languages. It was really good. My mom liked it a lot. It's very fun. It was a safe and comfortable ride for a one-day experience in Switzerland. I recommend Tours4Fun and if they have what I'm looking for. I will most probably use Tours4Fun on my next trip.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We took a trip to Grand Canyon through Tours4Fun because of the price. Their website is easy to navigate and I found where we wanted to go. The customer service reached out to me to confirm the final pick-up. A young man picked us up in a shuttle van, drove us after, provided water, and always gave us the detail of where we were going. I plan on using Tours4Fun again if there's something to do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun got the best prices and package for a customer. I bought the Disneyland tour and the process was pretty easy. I'd possibly use them again in eight to nine months, it's just that I took too many trips at one time. They got excellent service and I would definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun has a convenient scheduling of the tour, their timing was the right range of what I was looking for, and it seemed like a good value. The online purchasing experience was easy, but the site seems a little bit outdated in terms of look and feel and how you click through stuff but it was fine. Then I had some issues with the tour itself because there was a miscommunication in terms of timing. The drop-off and pickup timings weren’t reliable so it resulted in a lot of wasted time. I ended up getting a refund for my tour because it was that disorganized. It was good that they understood the situation and they accommodated me. It was fine in the end, but it was a new tour so they were still figuring out some logistics between multiple drop-off points.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had recently booked a tour to Ottawa-Montreal-Quebec for my parents who are visiting from India. Unfortunately I had a family medical emergency and I got in touch with Tours4Fun if I could reschedule the tour. I was plainly refused any changes to the reservation. I asked if I could get a partial refund and I was denied that too. I understand that it is their policy and I should have been aware but I really fail to understand that when even airlines have an option of refund or at least changes to the reservation are accepted then why can't a 3 day bus tour have that? I explained the gravity of my situation but I was refused so I won't be ever booking a tour with them nor will I be recommending them to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have traveled with Tours4Fun a couple of times and it's been a great experience. I didn't encounter any problem when I purchased online. It went smoothly and their program is very good. The more you travel through them, the more points you accumulate. So if I would go on a trip, I'd really go to Tours4Fun.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Tours4Fun to talk about specifics on dates and stuff about the Grand Canyon tour. A little bit of the information was missing because it says that it's a two-day tour but I needed to make sure that I could pick any two days. But it was still an easy online purchasing experience and they contacted me right away after I emailed them. They told me a little bit about what we were gonna do each day and what was gonna happen.

First they picked us up at a hotel where we were staying. Then we went to Sedona, as we were supposed to and then all the way up to the Grand Canyon. Wayne was a great tour guide and really fun to be around. He was also amazingly educated. He talked the whole four hours. He could drive and talk, drive and talk. We learned a ton from him and that's why we like to do these day tours. He took us to some great sites to look out. Then we got into our hotel, spent the night and were picked up the next day by somebody else at three o'clock and then driven home. Tours4Fun was professional, prompt and exactly what I expected.

Til you get the tour package the guys are kind enough. Once you pay they treat you like they take you for free trip since the payment is not refundable. They have zero adjustment in the tour. If you want to have a slavery tour you can apt for it. I had my parents who are old enough to walk fast but the guide wasn't bothered about it. If I slow down the only note he always have is 'you gonna miss the trip'. They said they'll provide water where they didn't actually do. They gave irresponsible answer that they don't have water. I nearly spend 500$ which it's not worth for it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching the internet for different activities to do when we were in Scotland. The online purchasing experience with Tours4Fun was very easy. I had a couple of questions and I emailed them. They emailed back within 24 hours. The hotel stays and location visits through Tours4Fun were great. The driver was wonderful. We stayed in a bed and breakfast at the Isle of Skye. The tour was a lot of fun and very educational at the same time. It was a great trip and I would do it again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Booked 4 day Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore online. Arrived SLC airport looking for hotel transfer. No hotel nominated on paperwork, only 1 of about 6 phone nos. responded. Told pickup would be arranged. 2 hours and 4 phone calls later shuttle turned up for 2 other passengers, we hijacked this. At the hotel I recognised the guide [in an unrelated west coast holidays vest] as the guy, holding a sign, in Chinese, who stopped, stared at me twice. I had checked the nominated hotels on google earth to check out nearby facilities. 1st night hotel had no hair dryer or alarm, no breakfast and 3 block walk in rain for provisions.

We were 3 of 6 non Asians in the group, commentary seemed to be about 5 to 1 Chinese, and the English component unintelligible. I could not detect the transition from Chinese to English. Thankfully they could do nothing to diminish the wildlife or scenery which was magnificent. This company should market itself as purely Chinese tours, not deceive with the impression of being mixed clientele. We were not alone in feeling 2nd class and isolated, the other 3 did as well. Don't contemplate using Tours4Fun unless you speak fluent Chinese.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to go to Seattle and only Tours4Fun was doing it at that time. I went to Tours4Fun but they passed it out to other people to do the tour. Before I went, I made sure four times how we're going to meet at the airport because my friends were coming from LA side and I'm coming from San Francisco side with different airplanes. They said, "No worries, we'll all pick you up at one place." They said they will be at the luggage and when we're there, there was no one. So this tour guide tried to call us but someone from Tours4Fun gave him my home number. I had given them both my home number and my cellphone number but I'm at Seattle, not at home. This poor driver spent the whole morning worrying and not finding us. It was very poorly planned.

It was also raining a lot which we knew but the places looked attractive so we went. They said there would be alternatives if it was raining a lot. One day, they said we'll go to the Rose Garden. It was winter time, but they still took us there. It was a wet garden with no roses. They should have had a backup plan which they said they have if it was raining a lot. It would've been good if someone had arranged a different thing like bring us downtown and tour us out there and look around.

Plus, I didn't realize it was a Chinese Tour. My friends came from Thailand and China but they speak English. I was led to believe that they would interpret in English too which they didn't so I was left out. My friends tried to interpret but how much can you say? I always had to say, "Okay, how about in English?" And the guy will do it but then he'd forget and I didn't want to prompt him anymore. I didn't understand what he was saying but I'm in America. I complained about it but I don’t know who it got to.

It was not a good tour for me because I didn’t know what all was happening and the places that we went to were not very well-organized. Even the hotel was dirty and no good. We were all very unhappy with the tour but we made the best of it because we were great friends and we went together. That's the good part that I like. But I'm never going to Tours4Fun again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did an online search for a one-day trip to the Grand Canyon and I went through reviews and people were happy with Tours4Fun. Purchasing online was straightforward. At one point, I called to confirm the pickup location and time and they provided professional service. The highlight of the day was seeing the Grand Canyon but the actual tour, being on the bus and seeing the route to the Grand Canyon, was a pretty nice experience because of Arizona’s terrain and the tour guide knew a lot about the area and was very informative. So, the actual ride to the Grand Canyon was more enjoyable than I expected, and that was the added bonus. It was a wonderful experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

2day trip to Niagara Falls and Thousand Island - Trip started late and we have to beg for the tour guide to turn on the air conditioning if she wants us to wait inside the bus, but instead she keeps insisting that it's against the law? What law in the US disallow the use of air conditioning for the comfort of the tourist? An hour and half after we started late, the bus stalled and we are in the middle of the freeway. They send a rescue bus to send us to a Burger King place and ask to wait for 3 hours. Now we're sitting here waiting for another bus! I'll keep posting for the next adventure and hopefully we can get to our destination safe.

Bad thing is we have already lost the Thousand Island trip we paid for and hopefully we can get reimbursed for this horrible customer service we all receive from the L&L travel service. They should have a good quality control on their contracted bus line and stop running the "death traps" along the freeways... You folks are playing with people's lives!!! I will definitely not recommend this website and will talk to my traveling friends to STAY AWAY!!!

I arrived in Las Vegas on a Friday only to be in town for the weekend. I wanted to do the Grand Canyon tour with the Sky walk. I called Tours4Fun on the phone to make sure to get the details right and get confirmation. I gave all my information and credit card info and was told they would email me a confirmation. I received no confirmation and was not able to get anyone on the phone again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When you book with Tours4Fun they hand it over to a Chinese tour company so be ready to only eat Chinese food and also you stay at the cheapest hotels imaginable. One hour into the trip the bus broke down which delayed the trip 2 hours and made us cancel a stop. If you choose this tour don't do the Toronto harbor cruise. It's a joke and be prepared to only accommodate the Chinese lifestyle Chinatown etc. Our tour guide was always walking so far ahead of us that the group would just stop because we didn't know what to do or where to go. The guide was a nice guy but you can tell it is only a part time job for him because of the lack of detail and attention needed to manage a tour group of this size.

Tours4Fun

We are sorry to hear your disappointment with your recent booking experience with Tours4Fun and we regret that we were unable to confirm your reservation for the 1 day Niagara Falls tour you booked with us.

Our records show that a refund was processed immediately after you informed us that you were unable to take the tour on the available dates offered.

We will have our customer service representative contact you immediately to assist with finding a suitable resolution for you.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I had previously booked and paid for a 1 day by air trip from NYC to Niagara Falls with another tour operator who could not accommodate our break so I decided to find another company which was Tours4Fun. Having previously paid and awaiting a refund I did not want a second trip to be paid for and then cancelled leaving me out of pocket of almost £2k so I enquired by email and T4F confirmed spaces for myself and my wife and I phone through to their office (I live in London) and paid for my trip over the phone thinking that all was well. I received a booking reference so what could possibly go wrong I thought.

Well the following day T4F emailed me and said they could not get us on the trip and offered alternative dates of which none were good for us but what I don't get is why when I phone the office they confirm the booking only to let us down 12 hours later whilst we slept. I asked for a refund and this is still being "processed". There is no point in this modern day and age where an online booking becomes "tentative" to be confirmed and the cheek of Katherine in customer services said in her email "Most of our customers book weeks in advanced to avoid this." Well why have me phone your office and take payment when you probably need years to confirm an online booking.

Total crap service from end to end and would advise not to book with this company and having further looked on TripAdvisor with the complaints raise I can see I probably escaped a bullet but still awaiting my money to be returned 5 days later. Be warned. This is not how a professional company operates.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for allowing us the chance to assist you with your post tour concerns.

We have checked the description and information provided on the tour's information page and verified that the tour' s pricing section clearly listed the additional payable fees on tour not included in the reservation price.

We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact to as soon as possible for further assistance.

Original review: April 10, 2017

The conditions of the bus are not the best. We are currently stranded because our bus shut down in the middle of the highway and there is no plan. I am highly dissatisfied with the service. Another thing is that when you purchase your tickets online they don't make it clear that you are only paying for the bus ride and the hotel stay. When you are already on the bus on your way they proceed to tell you that the entrance to the places to visit are not included and you have to pay CASH for the tickets to enter these places. There is also an $8 dollar fee per day per person for the bus driver and the tour guide.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to provide our customers with as much information on the tour including any additional tips to help in planning out any travel arrangements necessary in line with taking the tour itself. We have shared your review with our product department and if you have any additional details you would like to share, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

Original review: March 28, 2017

I was searching for information online and ultimately came across Tour4Fun. They had Machu Picchu stuff so I went with them but it was frustrating because the trip is very complicated in what their site taught me. There are several different ways you can do it and their site wouldn't accept or give options for the other cities once you had selected one. It was a mess. Also, the whole thing was very confusing. It was extraordinarily difficult to get options with the train between their site and PeruRail. They wanted you to take the most expensive option which was $560 instead of letting you do the best train and best options which are easy and half the price. It forced you to a first-class train option. It was very difficult. But the Peruvians that I actually dealt with were wonderful and professional. They were the ones that we ultimately used. They knew what they were doing and they were on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to get a Groupon for a tour but it's something I had to do fast because I had company coming and I didn't know it would take that long if I used Groupon to get a reservation. Then, I found Tours4Fun and they had some good reviews. At first, they couldn't get me in the day that I wanted. I paid for it but they canceled the reservation. But I was able to get in that Friday so I took it. The driver drove really fast but he was very informative. He knew a lot of stuff going on in Arizona that I didn't know after being here for 35 years. But sometimes I couldn't hear him. For the ride up to Sedona, he didn't have his microphone working so he changed it up in Sedona. Other than that, the experience was good. They picked us up and it was no problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We just finished our tour yesterday. Online booking was so easy and was very happy with the service. We were quite amazed the way they have organized everything to run so smoothly. We enjoyed our tour, the only negative thing was not much in English therefore had to remind the tour guides from time to time. Our first tour guide from LA to San Francisco was Benny and was really fantastic. He made sure that everything was ok with us as we went with a special needs child. From LA to Las Vegas we had Sasha who was also fantastic and catered for our needs. We were able to swap the dates to Grand Canyon without a hassle. Thanks Sasha for that as you made our lives so much easier and was able to enjoy the Grand Canyon much better. Thank you I once again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our first trip to Barcelona was really nice. It was about an hour and a half getting to Montserrat from Barcelona and that's difficult for the amount of time we had and the length of the travel we had to do. But one thing that was very important to us is the fact that they picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. Our tour was a small number, which I liked. Also, I didn't feel like I was being shuttled on and forced to go into a store and buy something because they're part of the tour. Because in a lot of tour groups, you have to go in to a shop and then you get this high pressure to buy something. So I appreciate that we didn't do any of that and that there wasn't any pressure to buy anything from souvenir hawkers.

The tour guide was really good. He suggested that we go inside at the museum in Montserrat which we wouldn't have gone to on our own. The artwork that they have is phenomenal. My husband is a big Dali fan and they had some Dali there. Also, they had so many beautiful works of art that you just don't get to see anywhere, which was surprising to us because we didn't know that was there. We also went to the two houses that Gaudi built which is now a national park. That was really good and we enjoyed the drive around. We would use Tours4Fun again and I've also recommended them to a friend already.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I planned a trip to California and I wanted to see the Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills area. I looked up tours and reviewed about 15 of them, and thought that the most enjoyable would be the Tours4Fun one. I scheduled it and everything was great. I went to the counter, paid the fee, got my ticket, and they showed me which bus to go on. I got on the bus and everything else was with the tour guide, who was a very knowledgeable and friendly fellow. He made the experience very pleasant. I could have a tour guide who just sticks to business, but this guy added a little extra here and there, making the experience even more exciting. However, the thing I wanted to see most was the Hollywood sign, and I was hoping we'd get close to it, but we didn't.

But anyway, everything else was super. The highlight was just seeing everything, including the Beverly Hills sign and taking a picture with it. We stopped at the shops and I made a lot of purchases. They were setting up for the Academy Awards and so we got to go just outside the door of the theater where it was actually going to take place. That was good. They had also roped off an area of the place where they do the hand and footprints in the cement, and that was a little benefit. It was really cool with the stars and the opportunity to walk as far as we did. We went to the La La Land shop and to Chinatown. I saw basically everything I wanted to see and thought I would see. I've never been to California and Hollywood Boulevard was cool. I totally enjoyed the whole trip.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the fact that Tours4Fun has a one-day compact tour to Grand Canyon for a reasonable price. We just strictly booked it online and got the confirmation. It was all very simple. The tour was fantastic. Our guide,Tim, was amazing and made the trip fabulous. We couldn't have had a better guide. He was probably one of the best tour guides. Not only was he so entertaining, he also had so many great stories and told us of his years and years of experience. I recommended Tours4Fun to a friend of mine who was in Arizona. I suggested that she asks for him by name as the guide. Tours4Fun is fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them for another trip if an opportunity arose.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife came across Tours4Fun on the internet. We were looking for a place in Europe we could visit because we also do business with Spain and Italy. My wife haven't been to that part of Europe and she came across the actual towns and cities that we wanted to see. Online purchasing was fine. It was our first time doing that but it was good after all. We had a couple of questions regarding the hotel but that's what it is. The web page is self-explanatory and we went over a couple of times. I was really satisfied with what I saw and what I was getting. It was my money's worth and it was fantastic.

It was a good tour for the time we had. We've been to so many places in the small time that we had and I really loved enjoying. The tour guide was also excellent and very explanatory. He put some movies during the travel about the history and the places we were going to and explained to us. We were there for two weeks but the tour was seven days. I was really satisfied and maybe in the future we’ll spend more days. The hotels were also good. I have no complaints and I'll surely recommend it.

Tours4Fun Company Profile