Call toll free
2.87/5

tours4fun.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

634 Tours4Fun Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I just returned from a one night, two days tour from NY to Washington DC, I had a extremely pathetic experience detailed below: We were told bus will have emergency bathroom but as soon as we boarded the bus the Tour guide said that there is no key for the emergency bathroom, and tour guide did not even offer that in case of emergency they will make a stop. On the 1st day the dinner stop was catered to the Chinese tourists only, tour guide had no information for non-Chinese tourists, what a joke!

On one of the attraction stops (White House), 4 Chinese tourists were busy taking pictures and so missed the tour guide taking everyone to the White House. So after everyone else came back to the Bus, those 4 tourists complained to the guide and she took them back to the White House again, while all other tourists waited on the bus for 30/ 40 minutes, wasting everyone's time. A lot of mis-communication of information. 1st day night our guide said, "Pick up something for your breakfast in the morning as Bus needs to leave 6:20 AM sharp," and also said that breakfast is included in the hotel. So at 6AM when me and my parents (65 years of age) go down we find out that breakfast is not included. The tour guide should have at least messaged us with this information.

On the 2nd day for the DC Cruise, we asked the tour guide if we can carry our own food, the tour guide said No. However, on the ferry we saw other people had brought their own food. Again incomplete/wrong information from tour guide. At most of the attractions the tour guide would rush us to see the attractions in an EXTREMELY RUSHED fashion. So basically you pay full ticket price for the attractions but you see them for like 40 minutes while most of these attractions you should spend at least 2 hours or so. Whenever the tour guide shared details, it seemed that she would go on in Chinese for a lot longer than her narratives in English. We even felt that the tour guide was a lot more friendly and helpful to the Chinese tourists as compared to the non-Chinese tourists.

After all this, since clearly we received extremely bad, pathetic Service, I shared all these issues with the tour guide, and told her that due to all these things I will only pay half the service fee since there was practically no service for non-Chinese tourists. What happened from here on was a complete nightmare and shocking unforgettable 1+ hour of my life. The tour guide said, "Ok if you don't want to pay full service fee at least pay the drivers service." We questioned her that per the tour policy we have already paid for the hotel and transportation, in fact tour policy states service fee is just for tour guide but since we got horrible service we told her we will only pay half. Then she said she will discuss with the driver.

20 minutes later the bus driver pulls over the bus and comes to the back, I again repeat all the issues to him and he clearly does not understand english at all so his only response was "I understand, but pay me the full service fee or I will drop you off here (IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE) and call the cops." By this time I had already recorded all the complaints that I had against the tour guide so that I have Video proof and I even recorded the back and forth with drivers. Excuse me what did you understand then? SO I HAVE PROOF OF EACH AND EVERY accusation and the response from driver and the tour guide against these. Anyways, seeing all this my Mom who is a diabetic patient felt like completely harassed and was losing her cool and so she went to the tour guide and the bus driver begging that enough is enough take the full service fee but let's drive back home.

Seeing that I am recording all this, the bus driver called the cops who on arrival advised that for now we should pay them the full service fee and submit all our complaints to the travel company etc. Due to all this shock, disgust, harassment, in-convenience and horrible experience to me, my fiance, my elderly parents (65+), I want a full refund for my tour as this kind of behavior is completely unacceptable. There is no reason why we should be paying full service fee for extremely sub-par/pathetic service and mis-communication of information. This was not a tour for fun rather a tour for frustration. Customer service department please understand the tourists frustration here and please kindly think from the customer's perspective. :( :( Very very sad!! Happy to talk on the phone/share all the video evidence with anyone directly.

Tours4Fun response

We've learnt that our customer service had already assisted you with your issues and hope that your concerns have been cleared. Do not hesitate to contact us at reviews@tours4fun.com if you have any additional concerns or questions on your reservation.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

We booked a tour in Arizona at the Lower Antelope Canyon. We drove 2 and a half hours each way. The Tours4Fun system changed the date of our tour to one after we left the area. We were turned away and not allowed to go on the tour. The main number for Tours4Fun appeared to be a cellular line that was no longer operational. We called the other number and they did not solve the problem. They said that they would request a refund, but that it wasn't likely. Days later, we received a cancellation request form, with instructions that suggested that we would not receive a refund based on when the form was filed, when we were not told of such a form when we called. We noticed negative reviews of this company and decided to give them a chance. We feel put in the awkward position of asking for a refund when we feel cheated.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Tours4Fun uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current information on our website including information on our reservation process and our standard cancellation and amendment policy. Our records show that our customer service representatives who assisted with your reservation requested for a waiver for the cancellation costs involved, but as the request was denied due to the proximity of the cancellation to your travel date, we had to abide by the terms and conditions agreed to at the time of booking. Our I.T. department also assisted with the reservation in verifying that changes cannot be made by the system to the dates selected after your order was made on our website. We thank you again and hope that this helps to clarify your concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I booked a tour with this company one week before I was scheduled to go on it to Key West. I paid more than any other company thinking they were reliable and what they had to offer, how wrong was I. I paid 122 dollars for two adults to Key West for the day. I received confirmation of payment saying they would get in touch however I had to email every day asking if the trip was going ahead. They kept fobbing me off saying they were getting in touch with the company that provided the tour to no avail, anyway cut a long story short the day before I was due to go I emailed them yet again saying I needed a response by 2pm otherwise I would be forced to go elsewhere.

As they didn't respond by 2pm I had to cancel and booked another through VIATOR. I emailed them the next day asking for a refund as they failed to provide this tour to which they had the cheek to say it's in our contract which it isn't unless you ask for it that once you have booked it doesn't guarantee a reservation and if you cancel you lose your money. I'm absolutely disgusted with this sham of a company so please do not waste your money with them.

Tours4Fun response

We are truly sorry to hear of the disappointment you experienced when booking your travels with us. Our standard reservation processing time is 1-2 business days, but can take longer prior to holidays due to the volume of reservations being worked on. We are pleased to inform you that we were able provide you with a full refund which was processed on 11/25.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Avoid Tours4Fun.com at all costs. My booking experience with them has been a nightmare. I was originally quoted $350 (plus “border fees”) for a single traveller, and I even got one of their team to reconfirm the price and terms by email. I was subsequently told I need to pay another $130 plus $65 for a visa, and they were entirely inflexible with this. Having phoned the US office (and been put on hold multiple times at international call rates), I told them this was not acceptable. It was agreed I would pay $350, only for them to change their mind on the day of the tour and hit me with the extra charges.

Communication with them has been a shambles. I have spoken to a different person each time, and communication with their local rep has been just awful (they appear not to speak to each other or their head office). I have also enquired about the “visa cost” into Egypt, and according to other providers, there is no requirement for this charge. It is clear this is a blatant rip off and dishonesty on their part.

What is worse is that having spoken to my accommodation provider, they run exactly the same tours daily for $295 (which is inclusive of border fees and so called visa). The hotel we were accommodated in was average, yet the WiFi was unreliable and it was located 30KM from Cairo’s city centre, which was not explained clearly. The tour consisted of being shunted between a perfume factory, papyrus shop and an Egyptian Breakfast (basically a fast food place!), all of which were there just to try and sell us things. Do not waste your money with these people, they are at best unreliable and incompetent, at worst dishonest and there to rip you off. Book with someone reputable, or better still just make your own way around Cairo.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for your feedback. We will have someone from our customer service team to contact you to look further into this matter for you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

This company and tour guide if a customer who pays only bus and tour decided not to pay additional tours, seems that it is a huge mistake because tour guide takes a really bad attitude and ironic one, nothing friendly with people not in paying tours. I think is not a big deal to be kind with others who stay separated from the main group (those who decided not to pay additional tours), it is just respect because people paid for a simple tour and it is not free. Not recommended at all with that kind of tour guides.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do our best to ensure information on the additional payable attraction and service fees is up to date and accurate on our tour pages online.

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and we are sharing this with the tour operator to allow them to gain some insight as to where they can improve their services in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

It was easy to purchase at Tours4Fun. Their customer service was satisfactory. I went on the Grand Tour of Los Angeles in 2017 and it was good. One thing I have is that they usually explain first in the Chinese language, and then in English. It was a little difficult. Since it’s America, they should concentrate on English rather than Chinese. Another thing is they always stop in a Chinese buffet for meals and I think they should get more options. They promised that they will give a reimbursement, but I didn’t get any money from it. They said I could get some travel points and I never got them.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

DON'T ever book through Tours4Fun. They make mistakes. Horrible mistakes without any compensation. Me and my friends drove for 5 hours to see Antelope Canyon and when we got there the tour guide told us that our booking was for the previous day even though it's in the email that it says today. Tours4Fun gave us a refund. Without any compensation for the useless trip we made. DON'T EVER BOOK with Tours4Fun. Their name is the complete opposite for what they are.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your tour reservation. A full refund was processed immediately after you contacted our customer service department.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

My friends and I booked the worst tour on Tours4fun. I should have known in the months leading up to the tour when the company could not answer basic questions about the accommodations and services on the tour. We traveled halfway around the world to Spain and they said that they could not provide a detailed itinerary until 2 days prior to the tour departure date. Their service was terrible, rude, and unhelpful. It took several back-and-forth emails to get basic answers about the tour.

Do not be fooled by their cheap prices. It is cheap for a reason. My wife and I travel pretty frequently and generally have pretty low or reasonable expectations about every tour we go on. I can unquestionably say that this was the worst tour ever. So much to the point that I am writing this review. Although Tours4Fun is not the tour operator, they did not even respond to my email when I told them that Trapsatur (the tour operator) did not even take us to all of the advertised visits on the tour. Do yourself a favor and do not use them. If you do, make sure you do your research on the tour operator itself and if you feel like you are not getting the responses you need from them, you should cancel.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. We were able to verify that our customer service department has already assisted you with your post tour concerns. If you have additional information you would like to share, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Tours4Fun does NOT operate any tours! They only act as an agency which sells other company's tours at an INCREASED COST and they have no control of the actual tour operator! I paid for a Single Supplement but when I arrived to start my tour I found that T4F charged me $306 extra to share a room. T4F did not pay the single supplement to the tour provider and I had to pay an additional $80 for the last night of a 6-night tour!

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that the tour you booked with us did not meet your expectations. We will have someone from our customer service team to contact you to assist with a resolution.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My family and I went for a 3 days tour to Niagara Falls then Washington DC. The tour was fun and the tour guide Lilian is very patient & knowledgeable. As the tour has quite a few itineraries to cover, we were constantly advised to be on time. Unfortunately, a few of the tour mates were not very considerate and were always late during the meetup time. That resulted in us having lesser time at the point of interest. Our guide Lilian and the bus driver were very kind to wait for them and painstakingly remind them to be on time again and again. But the tour was a great experience overall. It brought us to places we might not have explored on our own. We are very lucky to meet with a good tour guide and a driver who drives in a cautious manner. The tour would have been perfect if we have better tour mates with us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Not very happy with this trip at all. The guide was not very knowledgeable and preferred to speak Chinese. He kept on talking for about 25 min in Chinese and then he said, "Let me now tell you in English," then he spoke English for about 5 min and were done. It seemed like he forgot that he was not speaking in English and at one time when I told him ”I do not understand” he said, "Yes, I just need to say this, it is very important" and then he went back to speaking Chinese.

When he later came to ask for the $10 service fee he could not really say what it was for other than that it was for him to split with the driver. I really do not care to give him a tip but he made us feel so uncomfortable. I would have never purchased a bus tour if I had known how it would be. It is most definitely not worth it. We will contact the company and demand a refund. In hope that Tours4Fun is a good company and we just had bad luck. When Tours4Fun agrees to a refund, I will update this review.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. We were able to verify that our customer service department has already assisted you with your post tour concerns. The tour operator confirmed services were provided in both English and Chinese. If you have additional information you would like to share, please email us at : reviews@tours4fun.com.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Booked a Hollywood sports car tour back in June, waited for 40 minutes at the departure location but I was never collected. I have been ignored for weeks on end from the emails I have sent. I was charged in full for £124.97. There has been no attempt from Tours4Fun for a partial refund or a voucher for another trip. I do not recommend Tours4Fun to anyone, they are very quick to take your money and will ignore you endlessly when communicating via email.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your reservation record shows that you were not at the specified meeting point for your tour. The tour representative waited at the location for 30 minutes and tried to contact you but was unable to reach you. We are unable to provide refunds for any customer failing to appear on the day of departure In accordance with our policy.

Resolution response: Oct. 10, 2018

The company refunded me the value of my payment ,for which i am grateful but i'm still extremely disappoint as it was the trip and experience that mattered more to me than money the odds are i'll never visit Vegas again so will now never see the hoover dam.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Arranged to be picked up outside hotel at 8am. Told to be there for 7.45 (I was) But it's frigging hard to find a vehicle when you don't know what colour it is or if you're looking for a car van minibus bus or coach with a constant stream of vehicle's picking up and dropping off people, phone numbers that actually work. I tried ringing 3 numbers no answer. Finally rang head office. Gave me another number that didn't work and better customer service having to wait 6 hours just to be told basically tough luck is unacceptable, $46 dollars down the drain and a wasted morning. Pity I had to give them 1 star. They certainly don't deserve even that!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had a pretty easy experience with Tours4Fun. Navigating their site was really simple. I just filled out a form and that was it. Our Canyon West Bus Tour was pleasant and the Skywalk was great.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

The worst experience ever! Customer service is the worst! They don't give a ** about customer, they just take your money and no explanation and no service! Check out people experience first before booking any service with this company! The most rude service! Better go buy yourself in any tour than with this company! They don't have a manager, and keep saying it's not there! Liars! No service like that should be! And they put to pay amount of money without any good service providing!

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Our records show that you canceled your reservation one day after you placed your order, and a full refund was processed back to your payment account.

If you have more details you would like to share or need further clarification, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I am in a tour with this agency Tours4Fun doing Niagara-Washington DC. Such a horrible experience. They don’t even deserve rating. So guys please don’t book this agency. The hotels they provide is without breakfast and later they don’t even stop for breakfast when requested. They give damn ** responses and in case if we contact customer support they simply cut your call. So ever you experienced this kinda agency before? Charging you extra service charge even after paying the package fee? Harassing travelers as they wish? So be smart go with other agency which goes with traveler comfort and satisfaction. This is a cheap Chinese ** company.

Tours4Fun response

The information page for the tour package you booked will show that meals are not included and service fees will be payable in the pricing section. If breakfast stops are not arranged, the tour guide will advise travelers to have the meal prior departure. We thank you for your time and feedback, and we will have one of our customer service representatives contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I searched Tours4Fun online and they gave us a better price and more options. The online ordering experience was good, but I was not really impressed by the service. There was too much delay, there was too much no information, and the place they took us for free food was the cheapest place.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I am still on this tour package for 2 days one night and it’s already a horrible experience for me and my friends. They charge you so many hidden fees. We booked this tour for $200 and now they were collecting extra $100 each and $20 each day for tour guide and for a driver. This is the first time I have experienced such unprofessional way and I suggest everyone please do not take this tour. It’s sucks and waste of your money as well. I am still on this tour and eagerly waiting to finish. In my word my experience with Tours4Fun is worse and hilarious.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that your travel experience did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as it is valuable for us to make improvements.

All our tour packages' information pages will include pricing information which will clearly list the additional payable fees on tour not included in the reservation price.

We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact to as soon as possible for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

We went on a Grand Canyon tour and it was a good experience. The pilot and the view were good as well.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The Ride in New York City is great. I purchased the tickets for Tours4Fun online and there was no hassle to it. It was good. I did not expect that I could have that much fun. At first, it was funny but then after a while, I got used to it. It was cool and all the family agreed to that. But The Ride was kinda short and there were a lot of places that we wanted to go to. It would be fun if it would be a bit longer than the usual. Still, I would recommend Tours4Fun. Hopefully, next year, we’ll do The Ride again when there will be family coming in.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

They will not provide you with itinerary until departure. They will be asking you to pay additional $100 for a tour to be conducted in English. They send a driver to the airport HOURS after your arrival. They leave voice messages in Mandarin. They will not refund your money. They are very expensive. PLEASE don't make a dumb mistake and book before reading the reviews. HORRIBLE UNETHICAL COMPANY.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that the tour was not as you had expected. Your pickup was scheduled at 8:00 am and the local tour operator reported that you were not at the pickup location and informed us after waiting hours past your pickup time.

Our records show that we tried contacting you after we were informed by the local tour operator, but we could not reach you over the phone, and did not receive any replies back to the email messages we sent.

Refunds are not provided or any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.

No response received
Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Booked a 3 day DC Niagara tour. My experience was very very bad. Firstly, they gave us a very small bus (mini-van) on the first day and people were crammed up with their bags in a very small space. Ms. **, our 1st day tour guide was so unprofessional that she was smoking on my face while talking to me. Since they didn't have enough time they asked us to drop Lincoln Memorial visit only to show paid attractions for earning money. They don't have details about the hotel we are staying until the very end. They loot you in the sense they charge for attractions which are supposed to be free. On top of that they demand a service fee of 10 bucks daily. NEVER EVER travel with them. Shameless group of people.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. We will investigate reported issues with the local tour operator and we will have a customer service representative contact you as soon as possible.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Regarding the bad experiences of the 6 day East Coast tour - We had horrible time since the first day of the tour. We booked our package from 21 July 2018 to 27 July 2018. We booked the flight to New York for 20 July because they told us that they gonna pick up us from the airport. when we went to the airport nobody came. We called more than 100 times they didn't answer. After 4 hours of regular call, they answered finally and we got to know that they're not going to pick up from the airport. They told us that they gonna pick up on 21 July not on 20 July because our tour starts from 21 July. Before we booked the trip, we make sure 20 times that they're going to pick up on 20 July from the Newark Airport. That day we booked hotel and spent our first night in hotel for which we spent more than $300.

The next day our tour guide Michael told us that he's busy to pick up us that day and we manage by Uber up to Hotel. Before booking they never told us that first day of the tour is airport pick up and last day is airport drop off. So, we came to know that 6 day tour is only for 4 days excluding the 1st day pick and last day drop off. Not only that, they always give priority to their Chinese customers. They always stopped in Chinese buffet and restaurant. We never have a good choice to eat. Most importantly, they dropped their Chinese customer in 3-star hotel and other than Chinese had to spent night in stinky motels. When we asked our guide, he told us that it was the order from the company. We spent same amount of money and look how discriminating is that.

Before booking our package, we asked then time and again about the hotels and they keep on saying that it's gonna be at least 3-star hotel or sometime 4-star hotel. They just took us to Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty in New York. But if you check out website it is clearly written that first 3 days is only New York tour. They stopped in such kind a hotel that you would not find any restaurant nearby to eat what you want. The bus is also so old that it stinks a lot. I swear on god that nobody would be satisfied with this kind of tour. If you're other than Chinese, I humbly request you all not to book trip package from this Tours4Fun company. I hope it will help you a lot.

Tours4Fun response
We regret to hear about your experience on your recent trip you booked with us. Our records show your reservation was confirmed for a
6 day tour starting on 07/21 ending on 07/26. Tour services start from the first day of your tour to the last with airport transfers
available on the first day, 07/21. You reservation was made on 07/20 and before finalizing your booking we informed you that transfers were not
available on 07/20 and you agreed to a pickup on 07/21 at 9:00 am. Transfers are scheduled hourly, and tour guides will do their best to accommodate
travelers on the next transfer if you miss your initially scheduled pickup. The tour package you booked included accommodations at 3 star rated

hotels which were provided and meal stops arranged with various restaurant options available. The itinerary description on the tour's information page clearly shows that not more than 1 day will be spent sightseeing in New York City. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with the feedback on the tour you've taken.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

My fiancé and I were looking to go to the Grand Canyon and he saw a tour that goes through Sedona and Flagstaff. We went last May and it was like a little bus tour. Tours4Fun picked us up at Phoenix in the morning and then dropped us off in the evening. Mike, our tour guide, was informative and really cool. When we first got off, we had to pick up more people because something happened and we got a bigger bus. It was more people so it was better. He took us to the Grand Canyon and he took us off a different path, so it was a little bit more secluded and it was beautiful. Unfortunately, the bus broke down but he got us to an exit where there was a restaurant. The company took care of our dinner and everyone was happy.

We had a great experience with unfortunate circumstances and the guides were informative and Mike was chill, nice and wasn’t over the top. He was professional and made it comfortable for us. I’m still friends with some of the people that I was on the bus with. One couple was from Australia and I’m Facebook friends with them and we talk all the time. I don’t like touring and nature and I could care less about it but my fiancé forced me to do it. I enjoyed it a lot and we will definitely do another one.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We booked a tour in Rocky Mountains for 5 people and paid 5670 US dollars for a 6 day tour, that in principle is a 4 days tour with 2 nights in Vancouver. We got a confirmation that we had the English narration food, and would be entering a bus with English speaking people, but they booked the tour with SUPERVACATION that 100% is a Chinese company and 85-90 % of the passengers is Chinese. If you buy the Rocky Mountain food package, you get all evening dinners with Chinese food and even so 2 of the lunch, means 70% of the food package is Chinese food and we didn’t go to Canada to eat Chinese.

SUPERVACATION promised to return the money for the 3 x 5 dinners to Tours4Fun and we asked them to return us the money for the food for the dinners that we rejected, but Tours4Fun don’t reply on several request to get the money back. If you google them, you will see others has the same problem, if they make mistakes don’t think you will get your money back. We will never use this company again and can only recommend you to find a good charter company that work in an honest and fair trade way.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Our records show that we have provided a refund back to you on 08/29 for the meal plan that you initially booked with us. If you have any further concerns on your reservation, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

No response received
Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have a 7-day tour from July 18-24 with a tour guide whose name is Zoi and then Caroline (both Chinese) via Tours4fun (which was not fun at all) due to several issues. 1. The tour guide was Chinese whose English was not that good. She pretended to be nice while she was not. She tended to leave people behind, especially if they were not Chinese of course. Imagine you are in a country where you are supposed to have a great time and out of a sudden due to being late for less than 5 minutes, you are left behind and you have to deal to finding the group and you have to take a taxi to a location where the bus will in. Yet, she waited for 20 minutes for a Chinese group. This sucks!

2. Explaining and giving information to people was discriminated as well. the tour guide tended to elaborate in Chinese for those who understand the language for more that 15 minutes while saying few words in English for non-Chinese for 2-3 minutes. That was terrible. I would recommend to hire tour guides for English speakers separately. 3. Restaurants and food supplies are always Chinese without taking into consideration that some people don't prefer Chinese food, and they need to find restaurants on their own in the area and of course not trying to be late otherwise you will be left behind.

4. Collecting extra money every now and then is annoying. Buying a tour package means everything is included. Not with Tours4fun. Tour guides collect money for themselves, for tickets, for food, and they show no receipts and take double prices and sometimes 4 times higher. This is a theft in daylight. 5. In each location, you are not given enough time (between 30-40 min) to discover it or learn more about it. Most of the time was on the road. 6. During the tour, there were 2 drivers. The American one was so nice and welcoming people all the time. The tour guide scolded him for being too nice and asked him to stop talking to people on the bus. The second one was Chinese and he is so terrible. If it happened that you got to the bus before everyone else, he won't let you in even if it is raining outside.

7. Keep moving from one bus to another with heavy luggage is annoying. You have to put them in and take them out from the bus by yourself. Old persons find it difficult to do so. 8. I asked them to reserve a room for a pre-tour to get to the hotel in time, and later I asked them to cancel it. But they were late to respond and charged me for a service I didn't get. When I asked the hotel, they assured that they didn't change my visa. I wrote them to give back the money, but they neglected my email. Also, when I got with the group to the hotel, I discovered that they canceled my reservation through the tour company. The hotel was fully booked and this created a huge problem. They decided to give us the driver's room while sending him to another hotel.

They are thieves! I am still waiting for a refunding... which I believe it will not be done since they didn't reply my email yet. I might bring them to court. I won't recommend this tour company for anyone. You will pay more than the amount you paid. This is totally different from other companies that includes everything in the tour cost. Tour4fun is not what the name is showing. Terrible tour guides, terrible drivers, terrible conditions, dirty restaurants, unfriendly group especially the Chinese compared to other nations in the bus (mostly Chinese on the bus). DON'T EVER BOOK WITH THEM... SIMPLY TERRIBLE.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your recent trip you've booked with Tours4fun.com. Our records show that our customer service had already assisted you with your reservation and we hope that your concerns have been addressed.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I had the Grand Tour of Los Angeles more than one year ago with Tours4Fun. We checked all the stops in Los Angeles and we went to downtown Los Angeles. Everything was good except that the bus didn’t have air condition and I was pregnant, so it was hard for me.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I just came back from a 8 day tour of the national parks. While the tour itself was great the tour group was less than great. First gripe, the bathrooms on the bus were LOCKED. We could not use them (company policy). They didn't want to pay to dump them or clean them. It's a all Asian tour group, so if you're not you feel like an outcast. The places we visited were very good. I felt rushed because they're on a tight schedule. If friends ask I would not recommend this tour group on my experience, there has to be groups much better that don't make you feel like cattle.

Tours4Fun response

We thank you for sharing your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Restrooms on the buses for most multi day tours will be reserved for emergency use only, and frequent rest area stops were made for the longer distance drives during the tour. If there your require any further assistance email us at reviews@tours4fun with your reservation number.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We were booked the 3 day travel to Niagara & Washington DC. Tour Guide Rong ** was too kind & patient and also perfect timing to the locations. But during the travel, one of the travel family tried to avoid giving the service fee for them by telling different stories. They tried to do a cheap thing for our guide.

Original review: July 9, 2018

The only business that Tours4Fun is in is taking advantage of people and ripping them off. They mostly deal with tourists that do not read or understand English. The tourists "trust" their tour guide who in turns rips them off and then has the audacity to demand a $10.00 dollar a DAY "tip" for pleasure of doing so! The tour guide overcharges for each and every excursion, sometimes almost tripling the amount! The tourists are none the wiser because they cannot read or understand the fee schedule and the tour guide intentionally keeps them away from the ticket area. They demand cash and do not offer receipts. If you re part of a tour "group" shouldn't you expect to get group rates. After all, isn't that why you are going on a group tour? Not only do they pay the group rate, they charge well over face value for each ticket! They are THIEVES and should be ashamed of themselves. What they are doing has to be criminal!

Tours4Fun response

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. Pricing information including the service and optional tour fees payable is clearly listed on all our tour's information pages which customers are required to read and understand before proceeding to place orders for reservations on our website. We do not claim to offer group rates for optional tours or attractions but we do clearly post all the exact amounts payable for each of these on the tour pages.

Our records show that one of our customer service representatives has already reached out to you and send you an email offering options to help resolve this for you.

Tours4Fun expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

• Best for: Tours4fun is best for experienced tourists or first-time travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs