toll free

tours4fun.com
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We really enjoyed our trip to Martha's Vineyard. It was a 2 day tour. Left on August 29, 2016. At first our original plans had changed to what was advertised (Steam boat trip). We then went to the Mystic Aquarium and the Breakers instead. Everything was on a time schedule that worked out well. Our tour guide Suki was so pleasant and helpful with any information we needed. She was truly a gem and very knowledgeable and so very friendly even the small children on our tour were very enamored with her. We thank Tours4Fun and our driver for a safe and pleasant experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our first trip to Barcelona was really nice. It was about an hour and a half getting to Montserrat from Barcelona and that's difficult for the amount of time we had and the length of the travel we had to do. But one thing that was very important to us is the fact that they picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. Our tour was a small number, which I liked. Also, I didn't feel like I was being shuttled on and forced to go into a store and buy something because they're part of the tour. Because in a lot of tour groups, you have to go in to a shop and then you get this high pressure to buy something. So I appreciate that we didn't do any of that and that there wasn't any pressure to buy anything from souvenir hawkers.

The tour guide was really good. He suggested that we go inside at the museum in Montserrat which we wouldn't have gone to on our own. The artwork that they have is phenomenal. My husband is a big Dali fan and they had some Dali there. Also, they had so many beautiful works of art that you just don't get to see anywhere, which was surprising to us because we didn't know that was there. We also went to the two houses that Gaudi built which is now a national park. That was really good and we enjoyed the drive around. We would use Tours4Fun again and I've also recommended them to a friend already.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I planned a trip to California and I wanted to see the Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills area. I looked up tours and reviewed about 15 of them, and thought that the most enjoyable would be the Tours4Fun one. I scheduled it and everything was great. I went to the counter, paid the fee, got my ticket, and they showed me which bus to go on. I got on the bus and everything else was with the tour guide, who was a very knowledgeable and friendly fellow. He made the experience very pleasant. I could have a tour guide who just sticks to business, but this guy added a little extra here and there, making the experience even more exciting. However, the thing I wanted to see most was the Hollywood sign, and I was hoping we'd get close to it, but we didn't.

But anyway, everything else was super. The highlight was just seeing everything, including the Beverly Hills sign and taking a picture with it. We stopped at the shops and I made a lot of purchases. They were setting up for the Academy Awards and so we got to go just outside the door of the theater where it was actually going to take place. That was good. They had also roped off an area of the place where they do the hand and footprints in the cement, and that was a little benefit. It was really cool with the stars and the opportunity to walk as far as we did. We went to the La La Land shop and to Chinatown. I saw basically everything I wanted to see and thought I would see. I've never been to California and Hollywood Boulevard was cool. I totally enjoyed the whole trip.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the fact that Tours4Fun has a one-day compact tour to Grand Canyon for a reasonable price. We just strictly booked it online and got the confirmation. It was all very simple. The tour was fantastic. Our guide,Tim, was amazing and made the trip fabulous. We couldn't have had a better guide. He was probably one of the best tour guides. Not only was he so entertaining, he also had so many great stories and told us of his years and years of experience. I recommended Tours4Fun to a friend of mine who was in Arizona. I suggested that she asks for him by name as the guide. Tours4Fun is fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them for another trip if an opportunity arose.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife came across Tours4Fun on the internet. We were looking for a place in Europe we could visit because we also do business with Spain and Italy. My wife haven't been to that part of Europe and she came across the actual towns and cities that we wanted to see. Online purchasing was fine. It was our first time doing that but it was good after all. We had a couple of questions regarding the hotel but that's what it is. The web page is self-explanatory and we went over a couple of times. I was really satisfied with what I saw and what I was getting. It was my money's worth and it was fantastic.

It was a good tour for the time we had. We've been to so many places in the small time that we had and I really loved enjoying. The tour guide was also excellent and very explanatory. He put some movies during the travel about the history and the places we were going to and explained to us. We were there for two weeks but the tour was seven days. I was really satisfied and maybe in the future we’ll spend more days. The hotels were also good. I have no complaints and I'll surely recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Tours4Fun

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your tour experience was not as you had expected. We will contact you shortly to further assist with your post tour concerns.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Niagara Falls 2 day tour from NYC - In the 2 day tour expect to spend 95% of the time in the bus, which is old and not comfortable at all. We went in winter. It was so cold and heating was not working. The tour itself is useless, you get to see a very little sight of The falls on the US side for 15 minutes - while they are much more beautiful in the Canadian side, but they don't tell you this. The 2nd day is spent visiting a fort and on a boat on the river (you don't get to see the Falls anymore). There is an extra fee to pay for every activity, the total cost is about $150. Never again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun online ordering process was easy but they don't confirm it right away. Sometimes it's fast but sometimes it takes them two days to respond. It depends on the place where I wanted to go. My trip in Mexico City where I took a tour to the volcano was great and I felt good about the tour guide because I followed his orders. But, the altitude was quite high and the security in Mexico is different than we expected and he didn't care much if somebody stopped walking. Overall, the tour was cheap enough, organized and true to the description they gave me.

Tours4Fun

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the reservation you made with us. We would like to assure you that we are taking action on this matter to get it resolved. We would appreciate it if you could provide us with a little more details on your reservation experience when we reach out to you by email.

Original review: March 11, 2017

Very bad travel package reseller, hide important confusing policies behind, and useless when contacting them. I have to keep dialing to got phone answered, and find people in charge. Talk to customer service is like talking to answering machine, asking any reasonable questions got the same useless manual reply. Feels like that they're not authorized to do anything, but read the manual. If you're not always the luckiest guy, it's a huge risk to book a tour from someone who just careful about how to get your money.

Tours4Fun

We appreciate your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your recent booking experience with us. We regret not being a able to confirm your reservation, and always try to communicate non-availability as quickly and clearly as possible to our customers. We will contact you as soon as possible to help clarify our booking process with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I tried to book the Upper Antelope Canyon tour with many sites/companies, but were aware of that the tour was sold out. Then I found Tours4Fun charged much more than others and still has available seats. So, I provided the credit card information to Tours4Fun and received the order confirmation. I therefore booked the air tickets and other tours. Then, they told me that the tour was sold out and asked me to choose other tours or other time slots. Stay away from such cheap companies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything went well when I ordered online with Tours4Fun. I really appreciate the tour guide. He was very friendly and did a great job. I had a good experience and I will look them up in the future for other things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing online was very easy. Tours4Fun had what I wanted for the right price. When I did the tour, I have a cast on my foot and it took me longer than everybody else to walk and the bus driver was so nice. He told me to take my time. We had a really good day. It was the best time I've had in Vegas. The only part that I didn’t like was when the customer service called me for the sandwiches but they didn’t get it right.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tours4Fun is cheaper and purchasing online is pretty good. I asked if I needed to print out the ticket and the friendly customer service told me that I don't. We took the helicopter to the Grand Canyon and it's been good but a little bit too short.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The comments about Tours4Fun were pretty good so I decided to go to the Grand Canyon through them. Purchasing online was convenient and the trip was great. I recommend Tours4Fun and I'd probably book my next trip through them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Another company did not have the package we were looking for, so I chose Tours4Fun. We went to Grand Canyon and California. We had a good tour and we'll book our next trip with Tours4Fun again. However they need to improve a little bit more on customer service, and coordination with the customers.

They're not up to date with the confirmation. I did not receive an email even after I was booked and when I finally received the e-mail I don't see anything that's saying "you are confirmed, booked." So I had to keep calling them to make sure about our trip. And then they made a mess when we were going to California, waiting for their ride. When the guy showed up he refused to take us on the bus and went to the station. I had to call again the operator and she told me, "You missed it already. He left." I said, "What else do you want me to do? We keep telling him that we have a booking with your company and we're going for Hollywood, California, and he refused. He said, 'No, no. You are not with me.'"

We had to pay another $25 for taxi to run and catch the bus and they forced me. They said, "You have to be there at the station within 15 or 20 minutes." We went all the way from Houston to Las Vegas to see these kind of stuff and they are making us to do this, to do that and they never gave me back the $25. But beside this little mess everything else is good. They were excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My sister-in-law told me about Tours4Fun and we got the Europe trip. Their service is great because it's really cheap. It includes the hotel and the pickup to many places. I asked the rep a couple of times and she skimmed through specific information so I was not confused. I booked two right away. They were very responsive so I love the customer service. I went to four countries in five days and definitely plan on using Tours4Fun to book another trip.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was simple and very easy purchasing online from Tours4Fun. My trip was pretty simple. We drove down to the Grand Canyon and spent 4 or 5 hours there then the driver drove us back to Vegas with one fix photo op at the Hoover Dam. The man driving the van was very informative and seemed to know quite a little about the history and the dam. It was an enjoyable trip and I'd be using Tours4Fun again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was fun and good with Tours4Fun. We were on tour for 5 days and it was absolutely perfect and how I wanted it. Everybody was so fine and helpful, and talked in a really friendly way. Everybody taught me very nicely. I am planning on using Tours4Fun again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The program of Tours4Fun was all right. However, we were not really happy on the tour because we were not happy with the tour guide. When he was taking us around and when he explained it to us, he went over and over the same thing three times. Like, if you hear it just once that’s enough, but for him to keep on telling us three times over, it's annoying. We were just looking at each other and we weren't really enjoying our trip that day. If I go for Tours4Fun, I will make sure I don't go on with the same guy that took us that time. Also, that day we were picked up from the hotel and then, we were dropped off. And then, we asked if there's a transport available to drop us off. And they said, "No. You missed the last bus." But we were not told when we got off what time is going to be the last bus. So, that was not a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son-in-law booked a three days trip for me with Tours4Fun. The guide was very good and the trip was excellent. But I missed the one-day trip I booked for New York because the Metro was 10 minutes late. I wanted to inform the guide but nobody was there. I made the emergency call also, but nobody took that phone. That was the unhappy situation I had. Also, I am vegetarian and vegetarian food was not available. That's the problem for me everywhere. If they stopped and we stayed in a hotel it's okay for us. Nevertheless, I had a good experience with them. When I come back I will book with them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After looking at two travel sites that had the day trip available, we found that Tours4Fun was the cheaper one. We took a one-day trip from New York City to Niagara Falls and the whole trip was very well-orchestrated and very well executed. They picked us up right out front of our hotel and took us to the airport. We had a guide with us and had our tickets for us. We flew to Buffalo and another guide met us there and bused us up to the falls. My friend and I were the only U.S. citizens on the group of 22. Everybody else was foreign, but that was kind of fun.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for your feedback. We would appreciate it very much if you could send more details on your tour experience to reviews@tours4fun.com so that we may share this with the tour company to allow them to gain some insight as to where they can improve their services in the future.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

This bus tour (to Yosemite) had the worst driver I have ever experienced. He kept the bus so cold on the way out I had to ask him to turn the heat up. Everyone was freezing and had to have winter coats on. He never asked if passengers were comfortable. On the way back he cranked the heat so high it was very uncomfortable. At the end he didn't get out to help people getting off the bus. He left the speaker on and sat in his seat making sure everyone heard him thanking each person as they left him a tip when they departed. I would never take a tour through your company again after the way this bus driver treated us. Our tour was October 28, 2016.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for allowing us the chance to assist you with your experience on the budget friendly $45.00 tour you booked with us.

We have checked the description and information provided on the tour's information page and noted that the tour did not include any special offers or discount vouchers.

Your feedback is appreciated as it gives us and the tour operators we work with insight as to where our services can be improved in the future.

We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to help with your post tour concerns.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I chose this tour because it was the only one I could find which combined a visit to both West Point and Woodbury Common. After paying I was told that the guide would be bilingual because there were many Chinese booked on this tour. I asked for assurance that the "guide" would speak good English. I got to the pick up point and I was the ONLY person on the tour - with a driver who spoke next to NO English. Four Chinese persons joined the tour at the last minute at two different locations, which delayed the departure from NYC, and they were going only to Woodbury Common. So we drove them and dropped them off and then back to West Point for me.

The driver was a very pleasant old man - but the usual commentary you expect on a tour like this was non-existent - apart from pointing to the "Huddersan" as we drove over the Hudson River. The bus was cold on the way to the destination (warm on the way back). No discount vouchers as described were offered or given. I could go on and on. I paid more than the other tourists. The driver demanded a $5 tip before we left Woodbury Common to return. I would ask for a total refund but have ZERO expectation it would be given. DON'T go on this tour.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our experience with Tours4Fun was nice. Starting with the reservations, it was perfect. The guy who picked us up at our hotel drove us all the way to the Grand Canyon, and dropped us off back at the hotel. We had a beautiful day. We would choose Tours4Fun again if we get the chance to go around some city. I will recommend them to all my friends going to Las Vegas, too.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Tours4Fun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that the tour you booked with us did not meet your expectations. We will have someone from our customer service team to contact you to assist with a resolution.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Feel like we were scammed. We only visited half of the sites listed on the brochure we picked up in the office and that were listed on the booking site. Only explanation from tour guide was they are not allowed to go to those places anymore, in which case they should not be listed. And, these were the main sites we had wanted to see. Also, the tour guide spoke in Spanish at least half the time so we were past some sites before we knew what they were. Very disappointing experience!

Tours4Fun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any

inconvenience you had on the tour you booked with us. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you as soon as possible.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

We had our first trip with Tours4Fun this Dec 2016. Tour guide had lot of accent problem so we hardly understand what she is explaining in English. Last moment they change pick up point and we booked our hotel according to pick up point and last moment changes caused $100 for cab service to drop to new location from our pocket. The extreme point was when few Chinese people eating their food and the smell was unbearable. We requested tour guide but she didn't take seriously. Not all people can take smelly food easily and we are very sensitive towards smelly food. It was like nightmare to bear that smell throughout the journey. When taking all country people then you should take care these concerns to satisfy all customers. Just because of that smell problem we will never go back again for travels again. It is good if all Chinese will travel I guess.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine told me about Tours4Fun and because it was affordable, I decided to purchase from them. The buying process was straightforward, simple and easy. I have $70 from the Rewards4Fun program, but it doesn’t let me use it. It says that I don’t have enough to use for a tour. Overall, I'm happy with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I booked some tours online and Tours4Fun had the specific date that I needed. When I saw the tour that included all the places that I want to see, I booked the tickets and received the confirmation. Everything is good, and if I need a tour to another place that I will go, I will use Tours4Fun.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We regret that you may not have been aware that you placed 2 orders for the same tour each with its own reservation number. The order that we did not receive payment for was canceled. Soon after the first order was canceled, you placed another order for the same tour making payment on the same. A cancellation notice was sent out on the first order, and a confirmation notice along with your electronic tickets were emailed out for the second order that was paid for. We hope this clarifies the matter for you and thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

We booked a three-day bus tour for 3 family members from New York to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Secret Caverns and two days before departure on 23-11-2016, I got an e-mail at 06:00 PM from Tours4fun which stated the tour canceled and we contacted office and no one was available at that time. After 3 days on Monday 28-11-2016 I sent an email and asked for refund. Unfortunately Tours4fun do not want to refund 264 USD and up until now they do not accept their fault.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue

with your recent purchase.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

This was not a tour and this was far from FUN. You did not deliver what you promised in the Barstow Shopping package from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, and for this we are very angry and dissatisfied customers. This was a complete joke - we should have just got the Greyhound bus if we knew we were going to just be stuck on a bus (or 2) for 11 hours and being taken to service stations to eat stale hotdogs. It would have been cheaper and at least we would have been able to stay on the same bus and in our own seats, that we paid for!

We were thoroughly disappointed with this poorly run, poorly communicated tour. Half way through the trip we got kicked off one bus and put on another. Having to move our luggage ourselves from under one bus to another. Then having to find seats that were all spread out around the bus. Tour guides were rude disorganized and could not care less. Also the bus driver was on his phone while driving. VERY unsafe!

First up the tour took us to a chocolate factory? That was never part of the deal to visit a chocolate shop - we stayed on the bus and waited. Then we were taken to 'Gift shop' to buy sea cucumber and herbal remedies?? This was not the type of shopping tour we signed up for. If we wanted sea cucumber we would have done a scuba diving tour. Then there was an 1 hr buffet brunch for costing $15 each so overpriced and we didn't eat there as and we were told there was a chance to eat at Barstow the shopping outlet later in the afternoon... So hence we were starving by the time we got a "rest stop' at the Barstow gas station at 3.30... Still no shopping by this point.

Then in the middle of the desert after a delicious stale hotdog another bus pulls in and we are told we have to transfer... When we asked why we were told to just go back to our seats. Then we were told to get off the bus and get our bags and get on another bus. Wouldn't you just put the passengers on the right bus from the start? Who is organizing this??! AND again there was never a mention of a transfer. That was never mentioned in the booking?! I paid an 8$ service for myself and my husband then upon asking for a receipt with the tour guide refused.

Then to top it off the tour guide advised everyone we won't have time to shop. So cancelled the shopping because 1 person out of 50 has to get to a flight?! And blaming the weather and traffic the whole time. And what was even better was on the way to the Chinatown drop off point we spent approx 2 hours dropping off individuals to their own specific hotels... This was definitely not part of the shopping tour we booked!!! We are not the only ones who were disgusted by this service so don't be surprised if you hear from others.

Factual basis uncertain

Took the tour with my family to the Canadian Rockies in September, 2016. Hotels were ok but got ripped-off for the food charges. Bought lunch for the 5 of us and we were charged $125 each! Worse, the tips to the driver and the guide was made "mandatory". Total tip for both of them was $30/person! Don't ever book on this tour operator. Lots of hidden charges and scams!

Tours4Fun Company Profile