Tours4Fun

Tours4Fun Reviews

tours4fun.com

About Tours4Fun

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

Tours4Fun Reviews

Stars Rating

• 69%
  • 9%
  • 0%
  • 1%
  • 20%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?
    PriceStaff

Reviewed July 6, 2024

Just got back from an incredible 7-day tour of France, Switzerland, and Italy with Tours4Fun, and I can't recommend them highly enough! The whole trip was fantastic, from the moment we landed in Paris to the time we waved goodbye in Paris. We saw so much on this tour - iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Colosseum, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, as well as hidden gems that we would never have found on our own.

Our tour guide, Kendrick, was a real laugh and a fountain of knowledge, and he made sure we had a great time every step of the way. The hotels were all lovely, and the breakfast was fab. And they offer airport transfers, which made our trip even more hassle-free. And this tour was incredibly affordable. I’m already planning my next trip with them again, doing their South of Europe or Scandinavia tours.

Verified purchase

Reviewed July 1, 2024

I was fortunate enough to take a trip to Boston with my family and the experience was definitely amazing. Our guide named VICKY was an amazing guide who diligently completed her tasks and was a great translator to those who couldn't understand English. Our guide and driver were excellent and allowed us to really use the full extent of our time for sightseeing. The trip was a great experience with lots of numerous things to do. Definitely will be using this company to travel again!

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed June 22, 2024

I have to say, that Tours4fun is a comprehensive and user-friendly travel online platform that offers excellent Canada tours. Its robust features, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer support make it a go-to choice for travelers. I booked the tours on it TWICE. Both were a pleasant journey with more reasonable itinerary arrangements. Many thanks to their customer service team and the TG (Amily). They are so friendly to me and so patient with my questions. Thank you, Tours4fun! I am planning my Europe journey with my friends next year. Hopefully, we can find more options or recommendations at that time on your site. See you! Yeah~

Verified purchase
      PriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2023

We booked a tour with Tours4Fun to Northeast Canada 3 nights 4 days 08/26-08/29/2023 including Thousand Islands, Montréal, Quebec and Ottawa. The guide Kimberly is so great. She is compassionate, caring, detailed, knowledgeable. The driver Chopin is great too. He is very helpful, caring, ensuring the bus is clean, comfortable and taking care of luggages. The whole trip arrangements including food, hotels, sightseeing, entertainment are so nice. And the price is cheapest compared to others with such a great services and so many places to see. One of the tourist in our group said she has been traveling with Tours4Fun to many places and she said it’s the best. We will do that too for the next trip.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2023

We went on a two day excursion to Niagara Falls from New York. We really liked the excursions presented by the travel company, but the only thing that was not convenient for us was the bus. It was not new and it seems to me not designed for a long distance. But despite this, we were very satisfied. Our guide Judy was very friendly and happy to answer any questions. Thank you for a good vacation time.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 30, 2024

My family and I were in Boston for a two day tour and VICKY was amazing. She make our trip very enjoyable. I definitely want to go back and travel to another place. Hopefully Vicky still can be my tourist guide.

Reviewed June 30, 2024

We went on a tour with Tours4Fun to Banff/Rockys/Jasper last year. We had a pleasant experience. All the arrangements made were adequate, the tour guide was very helpful. Overall, we were happy and would recommend to others as well.

Reviewed June 23, 2024

The tour was very informative and comfortable. The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. We did Amsterdam to Paris 3 day tour and it was conducted better than our expectations. Would recommend it and also try other tours from them in future.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed June 20, 2024

After I got the TOURS4FUN for 3 days Washington DC, Niagara Falls, I cannot believe the worse tour guide I never seen before and his name is JONAH. Phone number ** because he doesn’t care the situation at the tour and dropped his people on the half way and no responsibility his group’s people and after we argued he he also dare to threaten not to take passengers back to New York from Maid and Mist.

We were on the tour bus for long hours drive without stop for people go restroom, so the first day we don’t know and have to stop to drinking along the route. Most people on the bus are **, ** and **, first of all happened to 2 olds ladies ** at the Capital Washington DC, so they have to take the Uber to White House then that’s happened with us at Cave of the Winds.

I don’t know that’s the way from Tours4Fun to treat the tourists like that or the bad behave from the tour guide JONAH. One more thing people should know Tours4Fun will not charge as their advertising on the app because after pickup guest go to the bus then tour guide will recommend peoples should pay extra $300 for dinner, tips and admissions fee instead of on the web Tours4Fun wrote we pay ourself lunch, dinner and admissions. Our tour on June 14 to June 17 and tour order confirm **.

Contract & Terms

Reviewed June 19, 2024

The tour arrangement was worth it! Hassle free and everything was well planned. Glad we book through them for a stress-free trip for the family! Definitely will be booking again with them on our upcoming trips.

Tours4Fun author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

Tours4Fun Company Information