toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tours4Fun

Thank you for your feedback. We would appreciate it very much if you could send more details on your tour experience to reviews@tours4fun.com so that we may share this with the tour company to allow them to gain some insight as to where they can improve their services in the future.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

This bus tour (to Yosemite) had the worst driver I have ever experienced. He kept the bus so cold on the way out I had to ask him to turn the heat up. Everyone was freezing and had to have winter coats on. He never asked if passengers were comfortable. On the way back he cranked the heat so high it was very uncomfortable. At the end he didn't get out to help people getting off the bus. He left the speaker on and sat in his seat making sure everyone heard him thanking each person as they left him a tip when they departed. I would never take a tour through your company again after the way this bus driver treated us. Our tour was October 28, 2016.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for allowing us the chance to assist you with your experience on the budget friendly $45.00 tour you booked with us.

We have checked the description and information provided on the tour's information page and noted that the tour did not include any special offers or discount vouchers.

Your feedback is appreciated as it gives us and the tour operators we work with insight as to where our services can be improved in the future.

We will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to help with your post tour concerns.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I chose this tour because it was the only one I could find which combined a visit to both West Point and Woodbury Common. After paying I was told that the guide would be bilingual because there were many Chinese booked on this tour. I asked for assurance that the "guide" would speak good English. I got to the pick up point and I was the ONLY person on the tour - with a driver who spoke next to NO English. Four Chinese persons joined the tour at the last minute at two different locations, which delayed the departure from NYC, and they were going only to Woodbury Common. So we drove them and dropped them off and then back to West Point for me.

The driver was a very pleasant old man - but the usual commentary you expect on a tour like this was non-existent - apart from pointing to the "Huddersan" as we drove over the Hudson River. The bus was cold on the way to the destination (warm on the way back). No discount vouchers as described were offered or given. I could go on and on. I paid more than the other tourists. The driver demanded a $5 tip before we left Woodbury Common to return. I would ask for a total refund but have ZERO expectation it would be given. DON'T go on this tour.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that the tour you booked with us did not meet your expectations. We will have someone from our customer service team to contact you to assist with a resolution.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Feel like we were scammed. We only visited half of the sites listed on the brochure we picked up in the office and that were listed on the booking site. Only explanation from tour guide was they are not allowed to go to those places anymore, in which case they should not be listed. And, these were the main sites we had wanted to see. Also, the tour guide spoke in Spanish at least half the time so we were past some sites before we knew what they were. Very disappointing experience!

Tours4Fun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any

inconvenience you had on the tour you booked with us. We’ll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you as soon as possible.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

We had our first trip with Tours4Fun this Dec 2016. Tour guide had lot of accent problem so we hardly understand what she is explaining in English. Last moment they change pick up point and we booked our hotel according to pick up point and last moment changes caused $100 for cab service to drop to new location from our pocket. The extreme point was when few Chinese people eating their food and the smell was unbearable. We requested tour guide but she didn't take seriously. Not all people can take smelly food easily and we are very sensitive towards smelly food. It was like nightmare to bear that smell throughout the journey. When taking all country people then you should take care these concerns to satisfy all customers. Just because of that smell problem we will never go back again for travels again. It is good if all Chinese will travel I guess.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine told me about Tours4Fun and because it was affordable, I decided to purchase from them. The buying process was straightforward, simple and easy. I have $70 from the Rewards4Fun program, but it doesn’t let me use it. It says that I don’t have enough to use for a tour. Overall, I'm happy with my experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I booked some tours online and Tours4Fun had the specific date that I needed. When I saw the tour that included all the places that I want to see, I booked the tickets and received the confirmation. Everything is good, and if I need a tour to another place that I will go, I will use Tours4Fun.

Factual basis uncertain

Tours4Fun

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We regret that you may not have been aware that you placed 2 orders for the same tour each with its own reservation number. The order that we did not receive payment for was canceled. Soon after the first order was canceled, you placed another order for the same tour making payment on the same. A cancellation notice was sent out on the first order, and a confirmation notice along with your electronic tickets were emailed out for the second order that was paid for. We hope this clarifies the matter for you and thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

We booked a three-day bus tour for 3 family members from New York to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Secret Caverns and two days before departure on 23-11-2016, I got an e-mail at 06:00 PM from Tours4fun which stated the tour canceled and we contacted office and no one was available at that time. After 3 days on Monday 28-11-2016 I sent an email and asked for refund. Unfortunately Tours4fun do not want to refund 264 USD and up until now they do not accept their fault.

Tours4Fun

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue

with your recent purchase.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

This was not a tour and this was far from FUN. You did not deliver what you promised in the Barstow Shopping package from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, and for this we are very angry and dissatisfied customers. This was a complete joke - we should have just got the Greyhound bus if we knew we were going to just be stuck on a bus (or 2) for 11 hours and being taken to service stations to eat stale hotdogs. It would have been cheaper and at least we would have been able to stay on the same bus and in our own seats, that we paid for!

We were thoroughly disappointed with this poorly run, poorly communicated tour. Half way through the trip we got kicked off one bus and put on another. Having to move our luggage ourselves from under one bus to another. Then having to find seats that were all spread out around the bus. Tour guides were rude disorganized and could not care less. Also the bus driver was on his phone while driving. VERY unsafe!

First up the tour took us to a chocolate factory? That was never part of the deal to visit a chocolate shop - we stayed on the bus and waited. Then we were taken to 'Gift shop' to buy sea cucumber and herbal remedies?? This was not the type of shopping tour we signed up for. If we wanted sea cucumber we would have done a scuba diving tour. Then there was an 1 hr buffet brunch for costing $15 each so overpriced and we didn't eat there as and we were told there was a chance to eat at Barstow the shopping outlet later in the afternoon... So hence we were starving by the time we got a "rest stop' at the Barstow gas station at 3.30... Still no shopping by this point.

Then in the middle of the desert after a delicious stale hotdog another bus pulls in and we are told we have to transfer... When we asked why we were told to just go back to our seats. Then we were told to get off the bus and get our bags and get on another bus. Wouldn't you just put the passengers on the right bus from the start? Who is organizing this??! AND again there was never a mention of a transfer. That was never mentioned in the booking?! I paid an 8$ service for myself and my husband then upon asking for a receipt with the tour guide refused.

Then to top it off the tour guide advised everyone we won't have time to shop. So cancelled the shopping because 1 person out of 50 has to get to a flight?! And blaming the weather and traffic the whole time. And what was even better was on the way to the Chinatown drop off point we spent approx 2 hours dropping off individuals to their own specific hotels... This was definitely not part of the shopping tour we booked!!! We are not the only ones who were disgusted by this service so don't be surprised if you hear from others.

Took the tour with my family to the Canadian Rockies in September, 2016. Hotels were ok but got ripped-off for the food charges. Bought lunch for the 5 of us and we were charged $125 each! Worse, the tips to the driver and the guide was made "mandatory". Total tip for both of them was $30/person! Don't ever book on this tour operator. Lots of hidden charges and scams!

3 day tour - Montreal/ Ottawa/Quebec - I took this tour from 7th-10th September 2016 provided by NGH Tours. The bus- comfortable and spacious- no complaints. The price of the tour was advertised as USD 126.00, however, we were told on the bus that we MUST pay an additional CAD 255.00 per person for 2 buffet lunches and 2 buffet dinners. This extra sum was also to see the places of interest which were advertised as OPTIONAL on the Tours4fun itinerary. The tour guide (Ben) said this extra sum was for mandatory sightseeing, not optional as per the website. This sum was also for tips for both Ben and the driver (Wing), however, Ben made a request for more tips at the end of the tour! I did not appreciate the hidden fees as I mainly booked this tour because of the price.

The tour itself, whilst informative, was too rushed on account of all the OPTIONAL sights which were jammed into the itinerary. The original itinerary would have allowed for comfortable time to visit the allotted places, instead we were extremely rushed and even the bathroom stops were limited to 7 minutes for a full bus! We were not allowed to use the bathroom on the bus. The driver was very rude to passengers and was always angry. The buffet meals - food was good but the time limit took any pleasure away. We were told to "go in, eat, get up and leave..." by our guide. The hotels - Sandman and Ambassadeur were acceptable. I will book with Tours4fun again but not if the tour is operated by NGH Tours.

Coming from Australia and being very experienced travelers, we decided, for a change to go on an organised tour of Martha's Vineyard to save us the hassle of driving in NY state. So, we booked an 'American tour' and expected an all 'American 2 day trip'. Instead it was Chinese based, Chinese run and catered for the Chinese. A bus with 2 Australians, 6 Jamaican ladies and 45 Chinese! The tour guide Helen was pleasant and tried her best to accommodate everyone's needs BUT the Chinese clients dominated the entire experience. The bus driver (Chinese) (who we weren't even introduced to) never spoke to the clients. Helen only spoke in Chinese to him. Fortunately, the narration which was pretty good was in English and Chinese, but at times difficult to understand because of her accent.

This trip was NOT worthwhile. The initial cost was OK, but on top of that, there were additional tour attractions which they demanded had to be paid for in cash once we were on the bus. I would expect bus groups would get discounts to some attractions, but we had to pay FULL price and we were given no receipts. We drove forever...traffic was shocking leaving and returning to NY (2 hours late). On the return trip, we got off in Flushing and caught the subway home as it was quicker. The mandatory $8 a day tip for driver and guide was also a bit much. The only consolation was the great hotel we stayed in, but Helen didn't know where we were staying till 2 hours before!

There was very little coordination of the itinerary as we backtracked constantly across the Providence area, esp when driving to their specified Chinese buffet restaurant and then to the hotel. The days were extremely long...leaving at 8 am and arriving at the hotel at 10 pm and the following day leaving at 7.30 am and didn't get back to NY till well after 9 pm. Even though I enjoyed Martha's Vineyard and the surrounding areas, the whole weekend was disappointing. The island tour on Martha's Vineyard was a total waste of money. If I had read the complaints made to the consumer board about this company, prior to my booking, I would NEVER have booked this tour. Avoid this company at all costs.

The tour is advertised that you get so much for such a good deal. See vegas and the grand canyon and hoover dam. I booked this tour for my elderly parents and cousins. It came out to be $244 for them leaving on a Sunday. What they don't tell you in the fine print is that if you wish to go to the grand canyon or hoover dam, youre going to have to pay extra. Everything has an extra fee associated with it. Even if you choose not to go to the grand canyon and dam on day two for $50-$90 per person you'll still have to pay them $30 per person to have the day to yourself in your hotel room. You pretty much have to pay them to do nothing for you. Pay more to go on this tour of the grand canyon or still pay to be left behind and do nothing. Its ridiculous that you have to pay them $30 per person for them to do nothing for you because you opted out. They list it in their notes as a "free day fee." They ought to be sued for such bogus practices.

We took a 3 day bus tour from Toronto to Quebec city. Be aware that you will have to pay 4 times as much on the bus (cash) in addition to what you paid at registration. Please note, there are no other choices. You have to pay for your meals at buffets of their choice (some were okay and some were unacceptable. Dinner in a restaurant in Quebec city was terrible.) and "tips" for bus driver and tour guide. Hotel Ambassador is unacceptable. Tour guide is mediocre. We did not learn that much, but she kept us all on the schedule and it was important. Please do not trust the high rating on their website. They never post negative reviews there. We submitted one and they did not post it, even after I contacted them and inquired why they did not post it. Disappointed.

We found out in the bus that some people paid &100 dollar less by person for the same trip. The problem is that in their website they make people believe that the sites that we visited, people have to pay. When they are for free. Also they make you believe in their website that you can go inside the White House. It's very tricky their website.

We really enjoyed our trip to Martha's Vineyard. It was a 2 day tour. Left on August 29, 2016. At first our original plans had changed to what was advertised (Steam boat trip). We then went to the Mystic Aquarium and the Breakers instead. Everything was on a time schedule that worked out well. Our tour guide Suki was so pleasant and helpful with any information we needed. She was truly a gem and very knowledgeable and so very friendly even the small children on our tour were very enamored with her. We thank Tours4Fun and our driver for a safe and pleasant experience.

I took a tours out of Las Vegas to Bryce and Zion Nat. parks. There were optional tours to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend that we were told were mandatory. The tour guide collected from everyone. Tours4fun farms out their tours to random bus tours. I asked three times why they were mandatory when they were listed as optional and each time I got a confusing answer, however I had to pay. He was Chinese with poor English. When I got back I complained to tours4fun. They said reimbursement was up to the company that actually did the tour and they wouldn't reimburse me.

I was told I could have chosen not to pay (not true), but this was the only itinerary for the second day. Tours4fun said I could have stayed in the (low class) hotel. Really!!! You would think tours4fun would want to know that the company was cheating their customers. I was the only English-speaking person, the rest were Chinese. He narrated mostly in Chinese. One time he went on and on in Chinese and nothing in English. When I said "English please" he said about three words. Be prepared to be ripped off for this extra payment of $84.00. I would not ever use them again.

3-days tour to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon was quite cheap but still not worth it. The bus was full of Chinese and the guide explained everything in Chinese three times longer than in English. Lunch place on both ways was horrible Asian buffet where everything was crowdy, noisy and messy and food was eaten. All dishes were almost empty. The food that was left was very bad. Lunch didn't include the trip. It cost 15$. The hotel in Las Vegas was okay. The trip to Grand Canyon took 10 hour (return) and we had only 45 minutes to stay at the South Rim Grand Canyon. The tour also included visits to a chocolate factory and an outlet. A chocolate factory in the 100 degrees heat is a joke. You can't buy anything from there.

And the outlet where they took us was totally a fraud... Poor Chinese who bought brand products "cheap"... The bottom of this trip took place on the return. They showed a catastrophe movie on the bus and it was San Andreas which tells about earthquakes in Los Angeles... very comfortable return to home. The most positive thing in this trip was very good bus drivers. And remember, visiting Grand Canyon costs 50$/person.

I went with my family in 1 August 2016 on this 3-day tour, was a bit frightened by poor review by some. Our experience was opposite to what some others have written. It was value for money, the guide was enthusiastic, hotel stay was awesome for the price, all passengers appreciated the guide. Some customers may not be used to tip system, but should understand that it is a norm in the US. Most things are explained on the Tours4Fun website. Thank you so much, I would certainly recommend.

We went on the 3 day tour to Niagara Falls Washington DC and Philadelphia. The coach was filthy the air conditioning did not work and the coach was very smelly. When we complained to Bill the Tour operator he said it was not his problem and said tell the driver. The Driver said it was not his coach and he would not clean it. The tour guide could not speak proper English we couldn't understand him. He could not explain anything but kept saying "OK?" OK?? He didn't given any explanations of where we were or where we were going. When he asked a question he couldn't answer us.

On the second morning the coach broke down. Neither the coach driver or Bill came to tell us what the problem was. We wasted 2 hours sitting waiting. When the coach started we asked the driver what was wrong and he rudely said "Don't ask questions its working now so you don't need to know!" The trip was then rushed and we didn't have enough time to enjoy the sights we had paid to see. The Tour guide insisted everybody paid him an extra dollar on top of the $8.00 service charge and when one of the families refused to pay this because the service had been so bad he became very rude and threatening telling them to get off the coach and called the police. As a fee paying customer I was very upset by the whole experience. There was no customer service. The coach was dirty and unsafe. This is not what we paid for and I wished I hadn't gone. This spoilt our whole visit to New York. This is a Bad Bad company. Don't go anywhere with them!

My parents booked this tour because they were told about it from a friend. They booked the 3 days Chicago tour. My parents booked this tour because they wanted to go to the main attractions with a schedule with a tour guide that will explain the city to them as well as help them navigate throughout the city so they wouldn't have to plan the trip because they were too busy to do research. They originally booked this trip just for the two of them. However, they couldn't go due to a family emergency. Therefore, the trip got postponed until July 8, 2016 when my siblings and I were out of school for the summer so we could also join them on the trip. My parents then added my siblings and I on the tour so we could all explore the city together.

This tour is STRICTLY for international Chinese tourists! Do not go on this tour if you are NOT. The tour guide only speaks Chinese. If they do speak English, it's very broken with a strong accent. We had such a hard time understanding our tour guide even with the most simple conversation. Our tour guide also looked like he just woke up from deep sleep. His work shirt and pants were all wrinkly with no regard to his look. Also, keep in mind, this tour has gratuity per day per person!!! It's ridiculous in my opinion. Never going on this tour again.

I took 3-Day Bus Tour to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Niagara Falls (Night View), Watkins Glen, Secret Caverns from New York and believe me if you want to enjoyed this tours, don't pay anything to the tour guide, just in that case is a good deal. ONLY POSITIVE THING: HOTELS ARE GOOD VALUE! The tour guide start going seat by seat asking for what "optionals" tours are you willing to taking on, and given, and he show us a handwriting sheet with prices of that and HIS TIPS!!! ($8 Dollars per day per person!.. MANDATORY TIP!).

He had some tours and shows, the most of them just for CHEAT YOU! For example one of them was an entry for Watkins Glen, who is a State Park and it is free for everyone! I PAID because I didn't know that. When I arrive to the place, there was no entry fee, so I asked to the tour guide, and he told me that is for an insurance, a requirement of the park. I was really doubt about it, so I went to talk to a State Park Agent and he told me that they don't have that requirement and actually they don't sell that kind of things! So I got really upset and asked to the tour guide about that issue, and he started to scream to me, and very very rude, and we were fighting about it.

I was wondering why I have to paid 10 dollars for a free State Park and he just told me, "You have to talk to the agency!" and I insisted that he lied to me and he just told me that I have to talk to the agency. I felt robbed and very very upset. Like that all the tour is in the same way! Same thing with some shows and attractions. This review could be very very long with all the things that I have to tell about this company. My only suggestion is that avoid them or take it and not take any optional tour, and don't pay his "MANDATORY TIPS".

Usually I don't write reviews. However, special circumstances require special measures. I booked the 11-days Yellowstone tour together with my best friend. I am a frequent traveler and lived in five different countries in the last years. Hence, I got a broad view of what is good and what is bad service/organization. I like to emphasize a few things that were extremely disappointing. To summarize the experience before going into detail: it is a huge scam!

1. The special conditions - The discounted price was about 700 USD per person. My friend could not come to the trip. I sent an E-mail to the agency, just to inform them and claim some of the money back. However, they sent me an invoice of about 400 USD saying I need to pay a punishment fee for him not coming. Trip before: 1800 USD for two. Trip after: 2200 USD for one. I called them and the service agent got directly angry, yelled at me, and told me that I need to pay the additional 400 USD. I requested a few times for another (more experienced) agent and got assigned to one after a few days. In the end, I didn't pay the fee and nothing happened.

2. Collecting Service Fees - The special conditions also say that each traveler is expected to pay 8 USD tips per person per day. 11 days 88 USD per person. After three days, the guide collected already the service fee in advance which was more a mandatory tip. The concept of tips is normally that you pay as much as the service was worth to you.

3. Mandatory fees - during the trip the guide collected 180 USD mandatory fees for the entry to the national parks, the use of the bus, etc. From my point of view, this fee needs to be included in the tour price, since there is no choice and you cannot just skip one or two of the tours. Additionally, the mandatory fees increased between booking two month in advance and the departure by 30USD. They can change the fees as they like to. In San Francisco, a city tour is offer which one has to take. Otherwise, the bus will drop you off at a point which is 1.5 hours walking away from the final stop of the tour. You pay 35 USD and they drive you to a church and a viewpoint. The worst city tour I ever took. It should be really optional or included in the announced tour price. All in all I paid 300 USD more (+35%) on top of the announced tour price plus the expenses for food.

4. Food, hotels and wake-up hours - The bus stops regularly for toilet and lunch breaks. Most of the time, fast food or Asian buffet is offered. However, during the 11 days I only ate once breakfast. The bus departures every morning at about 6 o'clock (sometimes earlier). The hotels do not offer breakfast before that, so you need to prepare your own breakfast and eat it on the bus. The hotels are medium to low class and always located outside of the city.

5. Travel group and money - The group mainly consists of Chinese travelers and the tour (with the lunch stops) is developed to suit the Chinese travelers. My group was really friendly and it was fun talking to them. However, if you are not so open to the Chinese culture, this is definitely the wrong tour for you. Since you need to pay everything in cash on the bus, it is likely that you get pickpocketed. Invest in a travel safe before the trip in order to avoid what happened to me.

6. Content of the tour - The tour is very compressed and full of really nice places. You will spend most of the time on the bus. About 10 hours a day and stop here and there for 30 min. The stops at the sights are rather short. For speed tourists no problem. Did I enjoy the sights: Yes! Can I recommend the tour: Definitely not! Book a tour with another agency such as Columbus, Globus.

We took 2 days trip to Niagara Falls. Worst trip ever. Ride is quite long, but bus was old and uncomfortable. Guide didn't let you use bathroom, even when we stopped. They rushed us all the time, didn't give any time to enjoy epic views of the falls. Also we paid for extra activities around 80 per person, which seems a lot when we checked actual prices online. Do not take native dance show, total waste of money and time!!! And you have to tip 8 dollars per day per person. So for family of 4 people two days tip is 64. Very generous if you ask me. But the worst part happened on our way home. Our bus broke. We had to wait for another one coming all way from NY for around 4 hour. Then three more hours to NY. That was just horrible. Reading other reviews I see that it happened before with different trips. We received refund 10 dollars per person. That's all. I really recommend to look for different agency and enjoy your trip.

Bus Tour taken from June 08 - June 12, 2016. This tour is cheaper than other tours and although it cuts out the frills such as nice food, it covers the essentials of touring the Canadian Rockies. 90% of the tours passengers were chinese speaking from China or Hong Kong or that region. The passengers were all nice people. The tour guide spoke in chinese and english. If you are uncomfortable in a bus full of one race and you are the only family that's different, then this tour is not for you. The schedule is busy like any other tour, the pick up and drop off were prompt and on time every time.

We did not buy the food package as we thought it was poor value for money - and we were right. The food package was chinese food for every dinner or lunch - but the buffet meals were reduced cheaper fare with bare essentials. At every stop there are always food places that will give a good meal. I don't recommend the food package. Since breakfasts are not included with each hotel stay, you can be really gouged when going to the remote hotel stops such as Lake Louise and the ice fields. $4 for an egg and $4 for 2 slices of bread is outrageous even for these locations! Therefore I recommend you carry canned chicken or turkey or tuna salad snacks with the easy pop out opening and a couple packs crackers for in-room breakfast if you can't stand the gouging.

A few packs of your favorite coffee (all in one mix) or tea or hot chocolate will be useful because all the hotel rooms have water kettles and mugs. The next stop will have chain restaurants or convenience shops. Overall, though expensive, the tour was worth it, and still about half the price quoted for the same tours sold by other operators. The hotels are all 3 star and have clean rooms etc - good enough for an overnight stop and early departure.

We booked a 6-day Grand Canyon-Yosemite-San Francisco tour on Tours4Fun.com and were guided by a company called Seagull Holiday when we arrived. Maybe the tour is cheap, but one shouldn't have had to endure a service this bad. This tour is the worst I've ever experienced. They divided the tour into several smaller tours with different tour guides. The first tour guide we had is someone called Eric **. This guy shouldn't be a tour guide at all. Not only did he rarely provide any basic information of places we visited, he also had no respect for his customers. He showed customers bad attitude and just focused on getting more money out of service and optional tours, not that he provided any kind of services. He is also very impolite. I've never met such a terrible tour guide.

The other 2 tour guides we had did a little better at their jobs, but I wouldn't call that good. Overall, I don't think Seagull Holiday has any understanding of customer service. We didn't see much of the Grand Canyon or Yosemite or anything for that matter. Plus they have so many hidden fees which add on more than half of the tour cost. Don't waste your money on this your company. Stay away!

My family and I took a trip to Maine State, the bus was very old. On our way back from Maine from the rear of the bus was black smoke coming out. The driver explained that supposedly he forgot to open a ventilation, after visit the last attraction the driver and the tour guide removed from the roof the ventilation because the smoke never stopped. In top of everything the tour guide request his MANDATORY TIP. We refuse to pay it based in unsafe conditions of the trip. The tour agreement was to pick us up and deliver the passengers at Main Street, Flushing. Because of the tip they dropped us at China Town without further explanations. Very unprofessional, unethical behavior.

I recently took a 4 day tour to Baja California with Tours4Fun. It was AMAZING! It was my first time to Baja California and well I wasn't so sure what to expect. Everything about the tour was perfect. The bus was comfortable and on time. Our tour guide was VERY kind and knowledgeable about every site and also gave us a story to every stop we made. I felt safe throughout the tour and anything I needed, the driver and tour guide were there to assist.

I originally signed on a 3 nights, 4 days package from LA to Las Vegas/Grand Canyon because of the seemingly cheap cost for a trip to the Grand Canyon as well as 3 nights stay in Las Vegas... However, I was SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED by not just this tour but also Tours4Fun. First of all, this tour is run through Seagull Holidays, a primarily Chinese based tour company. If you do not speak any Chinese, you are out of luck because the tour guides mainly cater to the Chinese tourists and hardly speak any English. Our tour guide, "Leo," spoke about 90% Chinese, and 10% English the entire time.

The few times he did speak English, he gave either false information (The San Gabriel Mountains are not a part of the Rocky Mountain Range, Ventura County is not a part of Los Angeles) or he made ridiculously insensitive/racist remarks such as saying Salt Lake City is a very high level city because there's mainly white people that live there... I would've rather preferred it if he just didn't speak any English at all and not say anything so that I could at least sleep a little rather than hearing his bogus remarks.

The next deception came when we were on our way to Las Vegas. The tour guide handed us a paper with a list of optional packages travelers could participate in while on the tour. First of all, YOU HAVE TO PAY AN EXTRA $50 PER PERSON TO GO TO THE GRAND CANYON. You guys (Tours4fun) mislead me by advertising the Grand Canyon as part of the original $139 deal. I notice that you guys have since increased the original price to cover that part of the package but that does not deter from the fact that I and the other people that I was traveling with that week were misinformed about the additional cost for the grand canyon.

I was very pissed off about the surprise cost so decided it would simply be better not to pay the $50 per person. But when I told them this, they said that I needed to pay a mandatory $30 fee for NOT going to the Grand Canyon... How ridiculous is this? I HAVE TO PAY $30 TO NOT GO ON THE GRAND CANYON TOUR??? My girlfriend and I were completely bewildered by the ridiculously shady manner in which this tour was managed. We ended up paying the $30 per person to not go to the Grand Canyon and just rented a car in Vegas and did it ourselves. Ended up paying a little bit more but we refused to ride with this tour company for all its ridiculousness.

Another thing that was ridiculously shady was the fact that the tour almost forces you to dine at a generic Chinese buffet about 15 minutes away from the strip. The name of the buffet is a very generic "Las Vegas Buffet" and I'm almost positive the owner's in cahoots with Seagull Holiday. The bus stopped there right before we arrived in Vegas for lunch and once again on our way back to Los Angeles. What's ridiculous is that with all the marvelous restaurant options in Vegas (literally a few miles away from that restaurant), they make this obscure restaurant in the middle of nowhere a lunch stop not just once, but twice. We were really looking forward to Grand Canyon and Vegas but this tour completely ruined what would've been an enjoyable vacation.

We wake up in the dead of the morning to join their over-packed schedule, and when we arrive it's still dark and we can't see anything. We can't understand the guides, bad English and Chinese, many, many hidden fees, no real choice to join or not.

We waste one day of the tour. They charge us extra to everything. Everybody was getting in the bus, driver won't ever turn the light on, we have to use our cell phone. They don't have a straightforward schedule. We don't even know what's the name of the hotel we will stay. Bad experience. Never will used this bus tour. I'll cancel my future trip and I'll tell my friend too to cancel this trip.

Tours4Fun Company Profile