Call toll free
3.47/5
Based on 93 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

tours4fun.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

602 Tours4Fun Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 19, 2018

Tours4Fun are the WORST company I have ever experienced, they don't even deserve the 1 star! My friend and I booked Universal tickets and we're due to be picked up from Miami early in the morning and taken to Orlando. The bus was over an hour late and the driver stopped answering our calls to give us updates. When we eventually got on the bus, the driver was rude and many people were complaining about the late service. Around 30 mins later, the bus broke down and the driver did not even bother to explain this to us. Another bus came and people began complaining as it was clear that we were not going to spend all day at Universal.

The manager we spoke to on the phone was extremely rude and unprofessional. He did not let us speak and told us to get off the bus and make our own ways home. We eventually made it to Universal, 3 hours late. I complained to Tours4Fun straight away and was told I would receive a refund. It has been over a month and I have not received anything and they are now ignoring my emails. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY WHATEVER YOU DO. There are better companies to use. This company is unprofessional and a ripoff and I personally think they should be shut down.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Tours4Fun had the kind of tour I was looking for and had more options. It was easy to purchase online and dealing with customer service went smoothly. The travel was comfortable, but the schedule was a little tight. I wish we had more time to see those places, but the overall experience was good.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We booked our Antelope Canyon tour with Tours4Fun months in advance for 10am on a Sunday. Just as we were arriving in the area (after a 9 hour drive) that Saturday late afternoon, we received an email from Tours4Fun telling us that they overbooked for our 10am tour on Sunday and offered to refund or move our tour to 4pm instead, when the Canyon would be pretty dark. We called their customer line again and again but all they could do was apologize. They also suggested that we reach out to their company's emergency contact (a Chinese person), who never answered any of our calls and did not have a voice mailbox set up. We then tried to call the customer line again but no one answered when this was supposed to be a 24 hour support line according to their company website. We also later found out that tickets were $10 more expensive if you book them through Tours4Fun. Such a dishonest and unethical business.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I just got 8 day tour to New York, Niagara. I just noticed the pricing were all the places we go are over pricing. When you go to the places it’s cheaper if you come by groups but the way the tour guide give us price are over pricing. We check on the ticketing information every place we visit. They give the price is more cheaper if you get ticket by your self in there. The price that we got from the tour guide is over pricing. I think they doing this for long time because all the passenger are coming from China don’t know much English so whatever the tour guide tell them they just pay cash without asking anything. Because I’m part of the group I notice that I pay too much and I double check everything the one they charge on me all over pricing.

Before you join this tours again you have to ask or double check the places were you go. Supposed to be by group are more cheaper, it happened it’s not. We got ripped off by the tour guide. I confront the tour guide he said no overpricing the price are coming from the company. Whose fault on this I don’t know if the Tours4Fun company knows about this? Or only all the tour guide doing this without the knowledge of the company this is big question? Next time I booked on this company I will be more careful and be vigilance about pricing. It’s really really bad experience on this tour. My family, relatives and friends are using this tours for long time but this is the first time we encounter a tour guide like this a cheater.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Tours4Fun was right at that time for the tours and it was easy purchasing online. My son and I went together and the tours were amazing. The pricing was acceptable and I will take advantage of their Rewards4Fun programs next time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Original review: June 5, 2018

Very disappointed with Super Vacation Tour which Tours4Fun put us onto. We booked through Australian Escapes. We expected a 7 day Rockie Mts Tour but got a 4 day Chinese rush horrible tour geared for Chinese people with a Ginseng Factory (a waste of time?). A Chinese orientated tour right through. There was a winery at Kelowna but even it was for Chinese and because there were only 4 others we did not get to sample the much advertised Ice Wine! But the Chinese did! We were supposed to have breakfasts included but this was not provided so we had to go without. The Hotels were only set up for early breakfasts for the Chinese group. The Hotel didn't open for others until after we had left! The Bus broke down. A complete waste of time arriving at the next Hotel at 11 pm and then expected to find a meal somewhere! All people on board except for 4 of us did not speak English.

We were not allowed to use the toilet on the bus hence my friend ended up with a serious problem (Urinary tract infection). The seats in the bus were old. We were up the back of the coach for most of the tour. Took us ages to get off the bus so didn't have time to really check things out and when I was 1 minute late back on board the Chinese guide was very rude to me. The whole trip was so rushed. I have done a similar tour with another group which was so totally different and just wonderful but my friend hadn't so felt she was cheated. The Hotels in Vancouver The Hampton Inn didn't even have a Restaurant, wine bar or a place to have a drink. No fridge in room and was only 3 star rated but supposed to be a Hilton! Hampton Inn by Hilton. The area we were in was Chinese orientated with a big Chinese Supermarket opposite. All Chinese products. Some Hotels we were in only had Chinese tea.

We also had to pay a $10 service fee each day where we were under impression all taxes and gratuities had been paid. Very disappointed and would like a refund on this Coach tour! We agreed to join the lunch plan of $25 for each lunch if we wanted to get lunch as on most occasions we only had 40 mins to find somewhere to eat but the Chinese had their meal plan all sorted. Two of the lunches were awful (both Chinese food we don't eat, Chinese tea, no coffee!! The other one was OK, a western type food). Overall I would not advise any non Chinese person to do this tour. It was so rushed and the person in charge was rude. He spoke in Chinese for ages then a short minute in English. Hoping to save some person from our same fate.

Original review: June 3, 2018

A friend told me about Tours4Fun and I booked a tour last year. The online purchasing experience was very efficient. They were very fast in helping me out with the trip and organizing the time. The customer service team was excellent. I told them that I wanted to go so they helped me to get the schedule down. I looked online myself too, then I picked the schedule that I’d like to go. It was my first time by myself. I liked my Holland trip but I thought I would be able to go to the Tulip flower garden but I wasn’t. Nobody took us there and it was included in the package. I was disappointed in that. Still, I had an amazing time with Tours4Fun. They took me to a lot of places. The tour guide, Alex, was very helpful and patient with me because one time, I was late in the morning to meet him. He was very thorough in explaining things everywhere we went. I love it. In the future, I will go with my friends and we will use Tours4Fun.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I attended the NYC - Niagara Falls 2 day trip. There wasn’t enough clarity from the beginning regarding what the initial price included or not. We were surprised about additional stops not mentioned in the website, like the Whirlpool State Park and the Old Niagara Fort, also additional activities like an IMAX movie. This was great, but it meant two things. One, extra costs, and two, VERY LITTLE TIME at each location, so we were RUSHED at every location we visited. So annoying!

Like I said above: HIDDEN FEES! We knew we had to pay for the admission to Watkins Glen ($10), The Corning Glass Museum ($20) and the Maid of the Mist ($20), but the additional attractions or stops came with a price: $15 for a short IMAX film and $25 for an “In depth” tour which was just going to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. However if you check online, Whirlpool State Park is FREE and Old Fort Niagara is $12. This was VERY SHADY from Tours4Fun. The biggest hidden fee is a “Service Fee” of $10 per person per day! This was apparently the “pay” of the two tour girls and the bus driver. What!!? And on top of that, was their tips.

ALL the tour guides, at least all leaving from NYC are Chinese! And although they are very friendly, some don’t speak very clear English. We couldn’t understand one of our two guides when she spoke in English, so we missed the historical or background information she gave about a lot of the places we visited and aboard the bus.

Cannot complain about the hotel. I was expecting something like a Motel 6. We stayed at a fancier hotel. Only downside is that we arrived at 10:30pm and had to be ready at the lobby at 6:30am. On our way back to NYC, the bus was stopped for procedural inspections by highway police. Apparently the bus was not up to standard, and we had to WAIT for ONE HOUR while the cops wrote up the report. I’m writing this while the bus heads back to the city.

Tours4fun should not allow babies on tours!!! We had a 3 year old baby on our group. The poor thing cried all the time while we were on the bus. That’s 15+ hours. Although there were some annoying things and moments, I enjoyed the tour and would recommend to family and friends. It’s just that now we know the cost of any future trip will be double as advertised (not even counting food) and the time spent at each location will be minimal.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I travel a lot and I do all of my homework and my reviews so I’ve never had a bad experience. The online purchasing experience at Tours4Fun was fine. Last summer, I went on the Notre Dame trip. While it was okay, I don’t think the whole skip the line thing worked like I expected it to. I was standing out there for quite a while in the sun and it was a heck of a lot stairs. Still, that was fun. Overall, my experience with Tours4Fun was pleasurable and enjoyable and there is nothing that would prevent me from using this company again.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Trip from NYC to Niagara falls - The journey was terrible, tour guides were rude, the air conditioning in the bus stopped working for hours to the point of suffocation and the customer service was not bothered to resolve our problems. I have been trying to get a resolution for the last 5 days and they keep giving me the same response that they basically don’t care. Perhaps some of their trips luckily went well, but if you have horrifying experiences like my family did, they’re just going to make you suffer more with their indifference to your problems.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I booked "4-Day Relaxing Canadian Rockies Tour" from them just 6 days back. Now we are trying to change the tour (similar tour but different pick up location) which qualifies as an amendment under their policy and it is stated as free (no penalty fees) if it is 10 days before the departure date in the tour policy but they are not ready to accept it as an amendment. The tour departure date is 14 days away from today. They are saying that it's a cancellation and charging 100% fees as penalty. They don't understand their own policies and not ready to honor them. I asked them to prove that this qualifies under cancellation and not amendment but they have just verbal explanation and no proof. I have wasted my 2 days on this issues to convince them and it's still ongoing. It's disappointing and very frustrating.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I came in contact with Tours4Fun when I was searching for a Niagara Falls trip for a friend of mine. Friends that come to visit the States wanna get as close to Canada when they go to Niagara Falls, so a couple of my friends have used them. I liked the prices of Tours4Fun, so I went with them and my 12-day Portugal and Spain tour with them was excellent. There were no problems with the online purchasing and I didn't need to get in touch with anybody. Everything was great with the hotels, the tour company, the bus that they used, and the guides. My experience with Tours4Fun was very good and I definitely plan on using them again to book my next trip. I use the Rewards4Fun program once a year and I have recommended it. Tours4Fun offers very good services.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I did a search of Grand Canyon tours on Groupon, then I picked the tour that had a little more to it, where we could see Hoover Dam, so I chose Tours4Fun. I had to sign up with Groupon, then I made the reservation for the tour through Tours4Fun and they had the Groupon info. The online purchasing at Tours4Fun was easy, but I also dealt with the customer service team when I set it all up. They told me what I needed to do and then we showed up.

Our Grand Canyon trip through Tours4Fun went pretty well. Unfortunately, they have a first-come-first-served kind of deal, so we got stuck with having to seat apart because single riders took up the whole section and that put a damper on things. But the rest of the tour was good. We might use Tours4Fun again to book our next trip. I even looked to see what tour was scheduled next. This fall we'll be looking for something, so if we start using Tours4Fun more often, then we'd use the Rewards4Fun program. For the most part, our experience with Tours4Fun was pretty good and I'd recommend them. They're worth a try.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Tours4Fun's two-hour San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise was awesome. The food was good and the people that helped everyone there were really nice. I had gotten a little tipsy going back and I accidentally knocked over one of the glasses. They came over and I was apologetic but they were on it right away. They cleaned it and said not to worry about it. They made me feel good about the situation and I thought that that was really nice. It was a good experience. We're planning on using Tours4Fun again. We wanna go to the dinner one.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I went online because I was looking for mini-tours in Las Vegas area and I found Tours4Fun's website. I went on an Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour and the experience was really good. I liked the way Tours4Fun was organized but I wish I knew all the extra stuff that we would have to pay to be able to enjoy the tour more. There was a restaurant and a boat ride and there was a fee that one has to pay to go to the Antelope Canyon and that was not specified on their website. We were supposed to go to a place and I was grateful I had the money but I saw a couple struggling because they didn’t know and they had to pay something dollars that for them was a bit too much. I wish those extra fees were on their website for people to be aware of so at least they could plan better. I would use Tours4Fun again and now that I know how they worked, I'll call and go in there and ask more questions about extras to get more information.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I saw Tours4Fun in an online group. I like the locations that I visited on the tour and we saw so many places for a short period of time. A tour guide was there on the night before our tour and he told us where we are gonna meet. It was a hectic schedule. Usually, we leave the place from 8:00 and come back around 8:00. Tours4Fun is advertising that the hotels will be three stars but I think it was a one or two. The hotel in Venice was very noisy and very small. But there are some hotels that are nice also. I plan on using Tours4Fun next time if it is going to give me a good deal. I'm looking at going to Spain and Portugal this coming September. Tours4Fun is a budget tour company and we can go directly to their salespeople. I've already recommended this company to some of my friends who went to Yosemite National Park. The tour was on sale and they used them.

Original review: May 7, 2018

This is a tour in CHINESE, for CHINESE, for a CHINESE mindset. These tour guides are NOT CERTIFIED. The bill in the State of California for certification of tour guides, never made it to the floor. Go figure, with California regulating so much of everything else, they let these tour guides mislead all the tourists. They do not have historical knowledge or care about what information they are imparting. We were on the 5 day Yellowstone tour, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole, Mt. Rushmore tour.

We NEVER got to talk to a person. Everything was via email. They never returned our calls during the booking period, and thereafter. After repeatedly calling to find out details about the tour itinerary details, hotels etc. they never called us back, until we were actually starting the tour. Then we realized it was a CHINESE TOUR. The bus seating was very tight. It was meant for smaller statured chinese people (their main customers). They would only turn the A/C on for short periods of time, and then turn the fans down. If you were unfortunate enough to sit in the back- with the heat of the back engine, noise, and no A/C, you were doomed. They spoke very poor English. I couldn't tell when the chinese stopped and English started.

They wouldn't give us information about the parts of the country (very historic) we were travelling through, until I complained via email daily. Their wi-fi on the coach is a lie- we were told it was only for the GPS for the driver, not the customers. There were no charging outlets. We were on the bus for 12+ hrs daily. They didn't even provide a complimentary bottle of water. We were herded like cattle from place to place with short stops. The overhead bins had not enough storage, people were sitting very cramped with luggage in their laps. There was about 8-10 in. of space between the seat and the back of the front seat. When we complained, they said talk to your tour agent. At times, our requests for A/C, or questions about something went unanswered.

At the end, people just got tired of asking. Our country is portrayed very poorly in these tours. If the tour guides are supposed to be GUIDES, they did a very poor job of it. We came back so tired, we wished we had NEVER taken this tour. We have travelled many countries overseas, with good English speakers, native to their country. They are proud of their country, and have much cultural information to share. Not this CHINESE tour. This tour is for the Chinese. If you are taller than 5 ft., don't love to sit in the bus for hours, and mind listening to CHINESE all day, then DON'T take this tour. Also, the hotels were really motels. Except for the one Best Western, the rest were cheap, their bedskirts were torn, their rooms were unclean and poorly serviced.

Oh wait, I forgot to mention that we never made it to the Grand Tetons or Jackson Hole! The tour guide (?) said the road was closed. We called the Grand Teton National park, they said one of the roads was closed due to construction, however, the park was open. The tour bus and guide could have found a way to get us there, instead, they took us to see MAN-MADE Idaho falls, and a PRIVATE Bear world tourist trap, where the Bears are kept in captivity. Not a State sanctioned or supported park at all.

They said they made up for the places they didn't take us to by also showing us Mammoth hot springs, which by the way, is in Yellowstone itself, so should be part of the tour itself. Also, they claimed that there was a disclaimer, that the tour can be changed at anytime, depending on the tour bus guide and driver. Also, they asked everyone to sign a sheet of paper that said, that they made up for the sites that we didn't see that were on the itinerary.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The online purchasing experience at Tours4Fun was simple and straightforward. The whole trip was fine, everything was well-run, and I liked everywhere we went. It was good. And while I wouldn't necessarily go anywhere and use Tours4Fun, if we went back where we went before, I'd probably say we used them the last time and tell everyone to go there.

Original review: April 30, 2018

Tours4Fun/Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend - Be careful when dealing with Tours4Fun. Why: At 12:58 pm on April 27, Tours4Fun sent email confirming what they had billed my credit card. INCLUDED entry to Antelope Canyon ($50 per person) and lunch ($10 per person) on tour from Las Vegas. But, 17 hours later and two hours from Las Vegas, tour guide for CDHost said we had NOT paid for entry fee and lunches. I repeatedly showed tour guide Freddy the email from Tours4Fun confirming we had paid for Antelope entry AND lunch, but his office told him we had not. It was NOT Freddy's fault. Our choice: Go to ATM and withdraw $120 or put that amount on credit card. Will you refund our $120, Tours4Fun?

Original review: April 29, 2018

I had a great experience with Tours4Fun. I chose them over a different travel site as they seem the most popular. Indeed, the online purchasing experience was fine and their customer service team was excellent. They answered the phone quickly and every time I called to change, they say it's okay, no problem. I never went without having the call unanswered. They were very easy. Furthermore, the guide was amazing. You could tell that he was so passionate about history and he spoke to us the whole way there. He kept us occupied and he was cool, down-to-earth and was really nice. In fact, when the tour was over, I couldn’t wait to go home and write an email to the company to compliment them.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Tours4Fun came in as a recommendation from one of my friends. I then bought a tour online. It was an easy process and the customer service reps were very helpful. Everything about the trip was really good. The tour guide and the people were really nice, the vehicle was clean, the itinerary was clear and its length was really good. I was very happy with that. Also, one day we had a Chinese tour guide and that was very good because one of my friends couldn't speak English very well. Then, the next day, even though we didn't have a bilingual tour guide, the experience was still really good. The only thing that I got confused was where to meet the guy. I had to make a call and make sure of a lot of details. Nevertheless, I'd recommend Tours4Fun.

Original review: April 27, 2018

My daughter and I had booked the 4 day tour with Tours4Fun last summer. We paid for the trip via computer and it included our transportation and motel accommodations. This was approximately $400. The tours were a separate cost, estimating about $200-$300 for two. We ended up paying $600.00 extra. We were shocked because we were on a budget. While on the tour our tour guide announced they were now going under the name of Paradise Tours. It appeared to be a scam with the pricing. Will be very careful next time.!!!

Original review: April 27, 2018

I Googled New York City to Washington, DC in a bus and I came across Tours4Fun. I clicked and I ended up finding out the package. Navigating through their website and purchasing from it was really easy. I called one time because I had a mistake on a date and our interaction was good. I wanted to switch if for the day before which was a Saturday and I couldn't but I understood why.

They were really good and very professional. We met up at 7 o’clock in the morning and we came back at around 8:00 pm so the tour took about 12 hours. The only advice is that there was a lot of confusion where I was sitting because there were a lot of different languages going on at the same time. I can’t really hear the history of Washington, DC because they’re trying to translate it. But other than that it was great.

I was interested in using Tours4Fun to go to Canada but they never came up when I Googled New York to Canada. I ended up using this other company which was horrible. I would tell my friends that the tour with Tours4Fun was great and that I had a great time. It was fun and very knowledgeable. I have spoken about it over here at work with some of the co-workers. I also gave a couple of my customers the information. There was a couple of people whom I spoke with that were here on vacation from Europe. They wanted to go to Washington, DC so I recommended Tours4Fun too.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Tours4Fun had a lot of variety and a little more things one can do. We went on one of those four-wheelers and then we stopped and did gun shooting. It was interesting ‘cause I never shot a gun in my life before. We took on this handgun and there was this big one they took back and we shot it. I'd probably use Tours4Fun again and I would tell a friend to look into them. The online purchasing was easy as well. And when we had a problem with one of their charge, they took care of it. It was over the phone and the representative worked it out really well.

Original review: April 18, 2018

It has been unpleasant experience dealing with this tour company starting from misleading and confusing information on their website and the price keep changing. Basically we just try to buy tours package through them and part of the tour has seperate fee to it and it kept changing from some fee including and the next day they excluded and keep adding extra charge and fee started from $47 extra and kept adding to $75. I felt like it’s scammed even the tour guide said they are lied to you, I know one of the them are lying but can’t figure it out who or maybe they both in the scamming business together. Just beware of using their services.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I went on a Western European Tour for five days through Tours4Fun. I liked that I was able go to a lot of places. Plus it was much cheaper for me. It was very wonderful because I always would like to see the tulips. I enjoy those things. It was fun and educational too. I learned a lot and I like the tours that I got and I would like to do it again. In fact, I’m going to do it again this summer. I’m going to go to Canada. I highly recommend it to my friends, that they go on the tours.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I had a terrible experience with Tours4Fun. It was my sister's birthday and we were looking up tours. We wanted to go to what they advertised as a cenote, where you could swim and snorkel. Then we wanted to go to the Coba archaeological site, and Tours4Fun also advertised the Mayan River. I googled the Mayan River, and it was supposed to be a really pretty beach. At the tour group, I asked when were we going to the Mayan river, and I was told that we were not going there. We were driving on it. Then we went to the Coba, which was cool. Then we went to the cenote, and I said that it was not the cenote that I remember was advertised. I was told that that was it. I took pictures because I was like, "This isn't right. This is not what I paid for." And they were like, "Nope, this is the one." They didn't even know what I was talking about.

When I called and complained, Tours4Fun told me that maybe the tour group didn't take us there due to weather. I'm like, "Shouldn't they let me know that? They didn't say anything." I tried to get my money back, but no one was cooperating and I just finally gave up. It was more of a hassle to get a hold of people. Tours4Fun was like, "We can't get a hold of them." I'm like, "What kind of company do you run?" I was trying to resolve this for months. It happened in May, and it went on into September. I was really pissed off about that. Tours4Fun is terrible at customer service. They never got back to me and I kept having to call. It was the worst experience.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I got more points through Tours4Fun and purchasing online wasn't bad. However, there were a few things that were a bit confusing, like being told that you had to wait until you got your ticket to make sure that it was guaranteed and also where to go exactly to meet up. We did the cocktail tour and that was pretty fun. The tour guide was really entertaining so I enjoyed going through her. We did the cemetery tour as well but I wasn't as enthused with it. And then, we did the ghost tour and that was neat. I wouldn't mind using Tours4Fun again when we go to another city on a vacation like that because it's a nice way to see different things in town. They're a good company to use and they're fairly reasonable on price.

Original review: April 7, 2018

We wanted hotel upgrade package with one night each in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper. We were advised that would only be possible on tours departing on Thursdays. So, Our group itinerary for Canadian Rockies tour had been changed based on advice of customer service. We changed our flight reservations. Later, they insisted on huge additional surcharge along with upgrade fee to confirm the reservation and sadly, we had to let go the hotel upgrade option. Every time I called them, it was a different person to deal with and a big headache to maintain continuity of conversations.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I requested a booking per availability shown on their website. Then they email me, "Are you willing to pay additional $$." I authorized since I was in tour mood. Then a local agent calls me and tells me that booking is unavailable for the date I want so can you go two days later and tells me to call the Tours4Fun and ask them to change the date. Now they ask me to pay surcharge for change of date???

Tours4Fun expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

• Best for: Tours4fun is best for experienced tourists or first-time travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs