It's that easy Request Information
2.63/5

tours4fun.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tours4Fun is a thriving online travel site with a wide selection of exciting vacation packages and travel activities worldwide at the most competitive prices.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

647 Tours4Fun Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 13, 2019

I was on their Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour from Vegas, when their bus broke down one hour short of Antelope Canyon. They told us that a technician would be fixing the bus, while another bus from Antelope Canyon was on its way to pick our group up. The bus never got fixed and no other bus came to pick us up. They made us wait for 4 hours in a Subway restaurant nearby, after which they informed us that the tour had been cancelled. We then boarded a bus back to Vegas, ultimately wasting the entire day due to their incompetence. A total of 12 hours were wasted in this process. I would really advise people to just rent a car or choose another tour operator if they want to visit the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that the tour you booked with us did not meet your expectations. A full refund was processed for your reservation as soon as we were able to verify what transpired during your tour. We have also notified our product department of your feedback to allow them to work with the local supplier to help ensure that they are providing high quality services and to reassess our partnership with the tour operator.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 6, 2019

I will try keeping it short for you but I doubt that my unpleasant experience will let me do it. I have booked a Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip through their website (1-day tour Las Vegas-Grand Canyon-Las Vegas). Tour went fine, the pickup time from the Canyon to Las Vegas was 4:50 p.m. And the bus - NOT there. Me and my sister were late with less than 5 minutes and we waited 20 minutes at the pick up point - still no sight of the bus.

We have immediately contacted the local operator and informed the park employees, who helped us with monitoring all of the exits and parking places of the park. After almost an hour on hold, the local operator informed us that the bus has left even earlier, at 4:30 (that was confirmation via phone from a custom service representative but later on we received another written confirmation by them that he left at 4:46!). All of the staff members at the tourist information at the Grand Canyon helped us and confirmed that the bus hasn't returned in the meantime (they have checked all the other parking places as well).

The operator suggested to book a room somewhere for the night because there was no way to organize a ride back to Vegas. I had another reservation for a day trip to the Antelope Canyon for the following day, which we couldn't use. As we didn't return to Las Vegas, we couldn't use our reservation for the hotel either. From our understanding it is against the contract of the company with the national park to leave people behind and seems really unprofessional to leave someone 300 miles away with no other option of going back and yet - they DID it.

That all happened August 2018. For more than 6 months already we have been constantly emailing, phoning and chatting with their custom support that is promising us update as soon as possible, and guess what - this "time" never comes. The last time I tried contacting them was today - 03/06/2019 and again - they informed us that we are not able to claim refund due to the reason that we were late. Anyways, we have written confirmation by them that the bus driver left earlier than the communicated time of departure so I sent them this (don't you find it odd that they are providing us with different information every single time?). I am truly sorry that it took me 6 months to write this review, I had high hopes that our problem will be resolved but yet they are still telling us that our case is under review...

TOURS4FUN - you have wasted our money, wasted our time, wasted our patience and not to mention that you have ruined our vacation. I have now fear of booking organised trips and fear of having no reception. Initially we wanted to be refunded just for the hotel we had to book at the Grand Canyon as the custom service representative advised us that this was our only option and we will be refunded for it, but now after I am continuously experience very POOR custom care I will keep on claiming full refund for both of the wasted trips and hotel costs and if there is still no result I will definitely take legal actions against your irresponsible handling. I will most certainly NOT RECOMMEND using this agency and even 1 star is a lot for the negative impact you left on me!

Tours4Fun response
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our records show that our customer service took immediate action and worked closely with the tour company in addressing your claims.

As you were not present at the communicated departure location on time for the return trip to Las Vegas, we were unable to provide any refunds for your reservation.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 2, 2019

We took the tour to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague with Tours4Fun. The tour guide was good, but the tour was rushed. He gave us so much time to hang out by ourselves, which is not the purpose of the tour. We were supposed to see different places, but all the places were not shown to us. He said, "Here is the lunchtime. Now you can hang out for four and a half hours." We could have had an hour and a half lunch and then they could've shown us some things for the next three hours. We could definitely use Tours4Fun, but my wife was not very happy at all.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear that your experience on the tour was not as you had expected. The tour you took was a balance of guided sightseeing and time to explore the sightseeing destination cities on your own. We are sharing this with the tour operator to allow them to gain some insight as to where they can improve their services in the future.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Tours4Fun seemed to match the dates that my cousin and I were looking for exactly and was in the price range as well. We were doing a complete search through as many tour groups that were covering those locations that we wanted to do. We wanted to start in Paris, which was awesome that it started there. We wanted to hit all the places that were included in the tour such as Switzerland, South of France, Italy and Venice. The online purchase experience with Tours4Fun was quick, very easy and convenient. The website was easy to understand and there were no difficulties at all. I wasn't clear about something to do with the payment and I contacted their customer service through chat and they got back to me quickly and cleared up any issues or miscommunication that I had.

I had an awesome time with Tours4Fun and it was a good tour. Everything was on a bus. We were a bit wary about that and the long bus rides. The tour was a lot larger than what we were used to. They had to combine two groups, the Vietnamese group and our group but they gave us a heads-up about it. We were a little concerned about that because they had the Vietnamese people translating and then us. However, it wasn't even a big deal because the tour guides were awesome as well as how they handled the group. The people, the information and how they took care of our luggage for us and the accommodation were all amazing. Everything was top-notch for us, especially given how much we paid for the tour. We were expecting it was gonna be pretty budget considering what we paid but everything was of great quality and we had absolutely no complaints.

The itinerary was awesome. We are the kind of people that pick up and go and we wanted to do a lot, visit so many cities, in a short amount of time. We were literally in a different city every night, which was really cool. Some people don't like that but if people that I know are ready to go and live out of their suitcases so that they could maximize the time that they are there and see a lot, I would recommend the whole thing. The locations that Tours4Fun chose for each place were amazing. There were little towns that we stopped in between France and Italy that I never even heard of, and I was like, "Wow." The locations that they chose were thought out well.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I found Tours4Fun on the TripAdvisor website and they were highly rated, plus they had the tour I wanted to go to. I arranged the tour a year ago and purchasing it was a bit complicated as I was in Columbia. But their people worked it out and I ended up going on the tour. Everything worked fine considering it was arranged at the last minute and I had just given a passport. Their customer service team was responsive when I had questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tours4Fun?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

We were in Las Vegas and decided we wanted to do the Grand Canyon. The online purchasing experience was easy, although I was nervous because it took a while for me to get a confirmation. I had not ever booked anything like that online. We made the arrangements before we left, then I had to wait for the people to call me. They said they would call 24 hours before, but I finally made a phone call because I was nervous. Sometimes you wonder if these things are scams but it was fine. When I made the phone call, I talked to the booking agent. She had only been on the job for about a day and she was very helpful and very pleasant. She got the information for me and told me that we were staying at the Wynn and we had to go across the street from where we were staying.

The price was reasonable and it was a nice little tour. We caught a bus at one of the casinos and they took us to West Rim. The experience of the Grand Canyon was awesome and the location was breathtaking. The driver was also fine. We enjoyed the trip and we would do something like it again. I would also tell people that it was a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Purchasing the trip from Tours4Fun was easy online. However, I couldn’t go and they told me that I could not get a refund because three days was too close. Plus, the customer service representative was really rude.

Tours4Fun response

We regret to hear that you were unable to take the tour that you booked with us. We do provide full information on our tours' cancellation policies, and customers booking online are required to read, acknowledge and agree to the same policies. The cancellation form you sent to cancel out your reservation also reaffirmed your understanding that your reservation was non refundable.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I went online and googled Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas. I called to ask a few questions just to clarify a couple of things and we liked the price. We didn’t wanna stay overnight and we wanted it all in one day. Tours4Fun was one of the few that stopped at Hoover Dam and at the Grand Canyon. We wanted to stop at both. They delivered everything they promised. We got where we wanted to go. We spent plenty of time at the canyon and they didn’t rush us out of there. We also made a stop for lunch. Though they got us back to our hotel about 10 minutes later than we thought, everything went smoothly. I would recommend Tours4Fun.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

The gentleman who did our booking at Tours4Fun did a really good job. We enjoyed touring the Grand Canyon through them. We liked the fact that the guy was very well-knowledge, and didn’t rush us, and just had an enjoyable day. Other people should try Tours4Fun.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

From South Africa. My family and I booked a tour to Universal Studios in Orlando 30/12/2018 through Tours4Fun, paid more than $800 and the bus didn't even showed up at the pickup point in Miami. We managed to get on another bus to get to Orlando which cost us extra. When we arrived at universal studios and tried to get hold of them to get our tickets there was nothing booked. After more than 3 hrs I spoke to a person (Miller) and as usual they just said sorry and they will refund us within 7 workdays. We have send emails and all they say is that they are waiting for some local office to process the refund. And now they even stopped replying to our emails. We even had to book into a motel that night because we couldn't get a bus back to Miami, and buy clothes ex. For us it was a horrifying experience. It's the worst customer service ever. So Tours4Fun when can I expect my refund.

Tours4Fun response

We were able to verify that customer service had already assisted you with your reservation and our records show that a full refund was provided for your booking. We hope that your concerns have been cleared.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I booked a tour for Phillip Island Penguin Parade (Melbourne Australia) more than month in advance so we can have the best viewing experience. Paid over $500 for a premium VIP tour for me and my family. We traveled all the way to Melbourne so we can see the penguin parade and when we confirmed the day before as instructed, our tour booking was nowhere to be found! We had a confirmation email and visa charges so it was clearly booked but the actual travel operator (Go West) claimed they didn’t receive anything. What a horrible experience when you clearly had everything organized but the folks at Tours4Fun botched it big time!!! DO NOT BOOK because they are very unreliable.

Tours4Fun response

We sincerely apologize about your reservation experience and appreciate your feedback as this will allow for further improvements on the reservation systems that we are currently upgrading. Our records show a full refund was processed immediately. Please feel free to email us if you wish to share any additional information on your booking.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Tours4Fun charged me twice for my stargazing tour in Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia and refuses to return the money. When I booked the tour, they charged my credit card $250. When I arrived, the local operator (Jose **) asked me to pay $250 in cash. Not realizing that my credit card was charged, I paid in cash. After returning home, I realized the error, and contacted both the local operator and Tours4Fun.

After more than 1.5 months of constant hassling, they both refuse to pay me back or follow up on the matter. Worse yet, they now refuse to respond to my messages, hoping that I will go away. Find ANY OTHER Tour operator. Do not use this company! They are dishonest, disrespectful, and have terrible customer service. They are not on the same page as their tour operators and take days, sometimes weeks to connect with them (this was before I even went). The tour itself was a pricey at $250 for two people. For that much money in Bolivia, you would expect exceptional service. Go elsewhere.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your payment issues with the tour operator. We are currently awaiting the tour operator's reply regarding the charges made and as soon as we hear back from them, we will schedule someone from our customer service team to contact to with updates on this matter.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I was booked on their New York Tour for 15 November 2018. They sent me an urgent email to indicate the tour has been cancelled with no reason. They asked if I wanted to join another tour. I declined and they promised a refund. To date they indicate I did not show. I have had several so called customer care staff respond to my email and 2 staff Carlos and Joven stated the local office indicated I did not show. I sent them their emails which indicate the tour was cancelled because they don't have a guide and that a full refund is being processed. You never speak to the same people, always getting a different consultant.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience on the tour you booked with us and appreciate your feedback. We will have one of our customer service representatives contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I just returned from a one night, two days tour from NY to Washington DC, I had a extremely pathetic experience detailed below: We were told bus will have emergency bathroom but as soon as we boarded the bus the Tour guide said that there is no key for the emergency bathroom, and tour guide did not even offer that in case of emergency they will make a stop. On the 1st day the dinner stop was catered to the Chinese tourists only, tour guide had no information for non-Chinese tourists, what a joke!

On one of the attraction stops (White House), 4 Chinese tourists were busy taking pictures and so missed the tour guide taking everyone to the White House. So after everyone else came back to the Bus, those 4 tourists complained to the guide and she took them back to the White House again, while all other tourists waited on the bus for 30/ 40 minutes, wasting everyone's time. A lot of mis-communication of information. 1st day night our guide said, "Pick up something for your breakfast in the morning as Bus needs to leave 6:20 AM sharp," and also said that breakfast is included in the hotel. So at 6AM when me and my parents (65 years of age) go down we find out that breakfast is not included. The tour guide should have at least messaged us with this information.

On the 2nd day for the DC Cruise, we asked the tour guide if we can carry our own food, the tour guide said No. However, on the ferry we saw other people had brought their own food. Again incomplete/wrong information from tour guide. At most of the attractions the tour guide would rush us to see the attractions in an EXTREMELY RUSHED fashion. So basically you pay full ticket price for the attractions but you see them for like 40 minutes while most of these attractions you should spend at least 2 hours or so. Whenever the tour guide shared details, it seemed that she would go on in Chinese for a lot longer than her narratives in English. We even felt that the tour guide was a lot more friendly and helpful to the Chinese tourists as compared to the non-Chinese tourists.

After all this, since clearly we received extremely bad, pathetic Service, I shared all these issues with the tour guide, and told her that due to all these things I will only pay half the service fee since there was practically no service for non-Chinese tourists. What happened from here on was a complete nightmare and shocking unforgettable 1+ hour of my life. The tour guide said, "Ok if you don't want to pay full service fee at least pay the drivers service." We questioned her that per the tour policy we have already paid for the hotel and transportation, in fact tour policy states service fee is just for tour guide but since we got horrible service we told her we will only pay half. Then she said she will discuss with the driver.

20 minutes later the bus driver pulls over the bus and comes to the back, I again repeat all the issues to him and he clearly does not understand english at all so his only response was "I understand, but pay me the full service fee or I will drop you off here (IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE) and call the cops." By this time I had already recorded all the complaints that I had against the tour guide so that I have Video proof and I even recorded the back and forth with drivers. Excuse me what did you understand then? SO I HAVE PROOF OF EACH AND EVERY accusation and the response from driver and the tour guide against these. Anyways, seeing all this my Mom who is a diabetic patient felt like completely harassed and was losing her cool and so she went to the tour guide and the bus driver begging that enough is enough take the full service fee but let's drive back home.

Seeing that I am recording all this, the bus driver called the cops who on arrival advised that for now we should pay them the full service fee and submit all our complaints to the travel company etc. Due to all this shock, disgust, harassment, in-convenience and horrible experience to me, my fiance, my elderly parents (65+), I want a full refund for my tour as this kind of behavior is completely unacceptable. There is no reason why we should be paying full service fee for extremely sub-par/pathetic service and mis-communication of information. This was not a tour for fun rather a tour for frustration. Customer service department please understand the tourists frustration here and please kindly think from the customer's perspective. :( :( Very very sad!! Happy to talk on the phone/share all the video evidence with anyone directly.

Tours4Fun response

We've learnt that our customer service had already assisted you with your issues and hope that your concerns have been cleared. Do not hesitate to contact us at reviews@tours4fun.com if you have any additional concerns or questions on your reservation.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

We booked a tour in Arizona at the Lower Antelope Canyon. We drove 2 and a half hours each way. The Tours4Fun system changed the date of our tour to one after we left the area. We were turned away and not allowed to go on the tour. The main number for Tours4Fun appeared to be a cellular line that was no longer operational. We called the other number and they did not solve the problem. They said that they would request a refund, but that it wasn't likely. Days later, we received a cancellation request form, with instructions that suggested that we would not receive a refund based on when the form was filed, when we were not told of such a form when we called. We noticed negative reviews of this company and decided to give them a chance. We feel put in the awkward position of asking for a refund when we feel cheated.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Tours4Fun uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current information on our website including information on our reservation process and our standard cancellation and amendment policy. Our records show that our customer service representatives who assisted with your reservation requested for a waiver for the cancellation costs involved, but as the request was denied due to the proximity of the cancellation to your travel date, we had to abide by the terms and conditions agreed to at the time of booking. Our I.T. department also assisted with the reservation in verifying that changes cannot be made by the system to the dates selected after your order was made on our website. We thank you again and hope that this helps to clarify your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I booked a tour with this company one week before I was scheduled to go on it to Key West. I paid more than any other company thinking they were reliable and what they had to offer, how wrong was I. I paid 122 dollars for two adults to Key West for the day. I received confirmation of payment saying they would get in touch however I had to email every day asking if the trip was going ahead. They kept fobbing me off saying they were getting in touch with the company that provided the tour to no avail, anyway cut a long story short the day before I was due to go I emailed them yet again saying I needed a response by 2pm otherwise I would be forced to go elsewhere.

As they didn't respond by 2pm I had to cancel and booked another through VIATOR. I emailed them the next day asking for a refund as they failed to provide this tour to which they had the cheek to say it's in our contract which it isn't unless you ask for it that once you have booked it doesn't guarantee a reservation and if you cancel you lose your money. I'm absolutely disgusted with this sham of a company so please do not waste your money with them.

Tours4Fun response

We are truly sorry to hear of the disappointment you experienced when booking your travels with us. Our standard reservation processing time is 1-2 business days, but can take longer prior to holidays due to the volume of reservations being worked on. We are pleased to inform you that we were able provide you with a full refund which was processed on 11/25.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Avoid Tours4Fun.com at all costs. My booking experience with them has been a nightmare. I was originally quoted $350 (plus “border fees”) for a single traveller, and I even got one of their team to reconfirm the price and terms by email. I was subsequently told I need to pay another $130 plus $65 for a visa, and they were entirely inflexible with this. Having phoned the US office (and been put on hold multiple times at international call rates), I told them this was not acceptable. It was agreed I would pay $350, only for them to change their mind on the day of the tour and hit me with the extra charges.

Communication with them has been a shambles. I have spoken to a different person each time, and communication with their local rep has been just awful (they appear not to speak to each other or their head office). I have also enquired about the “visa cost” into Egypt, and according to other providers, there is no requirement for this charge. It is clear this is a blatant rip off and dishonesty on their part.

What is worse is that having spoken to my accommodation provider, they run exactly the same tours daily for $295 (which is inclusive of border fees and so called visa). The hotel we were accommodated in was average, yet the WiFi was unreliable and it was located 30KM from Cairo’s city centre, which was not explained clearly. The tour consisted of being shunted between a perfume factory, papyrus shop and an Egyptian Breakfast (basically a fast food place!), all of which were there just to try and sell us things. Do not waste your money with these people, they are at best unreliable and incompetent, at worst dishonest and there to rip you off. Book with someone reputable, or better still just make your own way around Cairo.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for your feedback. We will have someone from our customer service team to contact you to look further into this matter for you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

This company and tour guide if a customer who pays only bus and tour decided not to pay additional tours, seems that it is a huge mistake because tour guide takes a really bad attitude and ironic one, nothing friendly with people not in paying tours. I think is not a big deal to be kind with others who stay separated from the main group (those who decided not to pay additional tours), it is just respect because people paid for a simple tour and it is not free. Not recommended at all with that kind of tour guides.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do our best to ensure information on the additional payable attraction and service fees is up to date and accurate on our tour pages online.

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience and we are sharing this with the tour operator to allow them to gain some insight as to where they can improve their services in the future.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

It was easy to purchase at Tours4Fun. Their customer service was satisfactory. I went on the Grand Tour of Los Angeles in 2017 and it was good. One thing I have is that they usually explain first in the Chinese language, and then in English. It was a little difficult. Since it’s America, they should concentrate on English rather than Chinese. Another thing is they always stop in a Chinese buffet for meals and I think they should get more options. They promised that they will give a reimbursement, but I didn’t get any money from it. They said I could get some travel points and I never got them.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

DON'T ever book through Tours4Fun. They make mistakes. Horrible mistakes without any compensation. Me and my friends drove for 5 hours to see Antelope Canyon and when we got there the tour guide told us that our booking was for the previous day even though it's in the email that it says today. Tours4Fun gave us a refund. Without any compensation for the useless trip we made. DON'T EVER BOOK with Tours4Fun. Their name is the complete opposite for what they are.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your tour reservation. A full refund was processed immediately after you contacted our customer service department.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

My friends and I booked the worst tour on Tours4fun. I should have known in the months leading up to the tour when the company could not answer basic questions about the accommodations and services on the tour. We traveled halfway around the world to Spain and they said that they could not provide a detailed itinerary until 2 days prior to the tour departure date. Their service was terrible, rude, and unhelpful. It took several back-and-forth emails to get basic answers about the tour.

Do not be fooled by their cheap prices. It is cheap for a reason. My wife and I travel pretty frequently and generally have pretty low or reasonable expectations about every tour we go on. I can unquestionably say that this was the worst tour ever. So much to the point that I am writing this review. Although Tours4Fun is not the tour operator, they did not even respond to my email when I told them that Trapsatur (the tour operator) did not even take us to all of the advertised visits on the tour. Do yourself a favor and do not use them. If you do, make sure you do your research on the tour operator itself and if you feel like you are not getting the responses you need from them, you should cancel.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. We were able to verify that our customer service department has already assisted you with your post tour concerns. If you have additional information you would like to share, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Tours4Fun does NOT operate any tours! They only act as an agency which sells other company's tours at an INCREASED COST and they have no control of the actual tour operator! I paid for a Single Supplement but when I arrived to start my tour I found that T4F charged me $306 extra to share a room. T4F did not pay the single supplement to the tour provider and I had to pay an additional $80 for the last night of a 6-night tour!

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that the tour you booked with us did not meet your expectations. We will have someone from our customer service team to contact you to assist with a resolution.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My family and I went for a 3 days tour to Niagara Falls then Washington DC. The tour was fun and the tour guide Lilian is very patient & knowledgeable. As the tour has quite a few itineraries to cover, we were constantly advised to be on time. Unfortunately, a few of the tour mates were not very considerate and were always late during the meetup time. That resulted in us having lesser time at the point of interest. Our guide Lilian and the bus driver were very kind to wait for them and painstakingly remind them to be on time again and again. But the tour was a great experience overall. It brought us to places we might not have explored on our own. We are very lucky to meet with a good tour guide and a driver who drives in a cautious manner. The tour would have been perfect if we have better tour mates with us.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Not very happy with this trip at all. The guide was not very knowledgeable and preferred to speak Chinese. He kept on talking for about 25 min in Chinese and then he said, "Let me now tell you in English," then he spoke English for about 5 min and were done. It seemed like he forgot that he was not speaking in English and at one time when I told him ”I do not understand” he said, "Yes, I just need to say this, it is very important" and then he went back to speaking Chinese.

When he later came to ask for the $10 service fee he could not really say what it was for other than that it was for him to split with the driver. I really do not care to give him a tip but he made us feel so uncomfortable. I would have never purchased a bus tour if I had known how it would be. It is most definitely not worth it. We will contact the company and demand a refund. In hope that Tours4Fun is a good company and we just had bad luck. When Tours4Fun agrees to a refund, I will update this review.

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your recent trip and appreciate your feedback. We were able to verify that our customer service department has already assisted you with your post tour concerns. The tour operator confirmed services were provided in both English and Chinese. If you have additional information you would like to share, please email us at : reviews@tours4fun.com.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Booked a Hollywood sports car tour back in June, waited for 40 minutes at the departure location but I was never collected. I have been ignored for weeks on end from the emails I have sent. I was charged in full for £124.97. There has been no attempt from Tours4Fun for a partial refund or a voucher for another trip. I do not recommend Tours4Fun to anyone, they are very quick to take your money and will ignore you endlessly when communicating via email.

Tours4Fun response

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience. Your reservation record shows that you were not at the specified meeting point for your tour. The tour representative waited at the location for 30 minutes and tried to contact you but was unable to reach you. We are unable to provide refunds for any customer failing to appear on the day of departure In accordance with our policy.

Resolution response: Oct. 10, 2018

The company refunded me the value of my payment ,for which i am grateful but i'm still extremely disappoint as it was the trip and experience that mattered more to me than money the odds are i'll never visit Vegas again so will now never see the hoover dam.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Arranged to be picked up outside hotel at 8am. Told to be there for 7.45 (I was) But it's frigging hard to find a vehicle when you don't know what colour it is or if you're looking for a car van minibus bus or coach with a constant stream of vehicle's picking up and dropping off people, phone numbers that actually work. I tried ringing 3 numbers no answer. Finally rang head office. Gave me another number that didn't work and better customer service having to wait 6 hours just to be told basically tough luck is unacceptable, $46 dollars down the drain and a wasted morning. Pity I had to give them 1 star. They certainly don't deserve even that!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had a pretty easy experience with Tours4Fun. Navigating their site was really simple. I just filled out a form and that was it. Our Canyon West Bus Tour was pleasant and the Skywalk was great.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

The worst experience ever! Customer service is the worst! They don't give a ** about customer, they just take your money and no explanation and no service! Check out people experience first before booking any service with this company! The most rude service! Better go buy yourself in any tour than with this company! They don't have a manager, and keep saying it's not there! Liars! No service like that should be! And they put to pay amount of money without any good service providing!

Tours4Fun response

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Tours4Fun and appreciate your feedback. Our records show that you canceled your reservation one day after you placed your order, and a full refund was processed back to your payment account.

If you have more details you would like to share or need further clarification, please email us at reviews@tours4fun.com.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I am in a tour with this agency Tours4Fun doing Niagara-Washington DC. Such a horrible experience. They don’t even deserve rating. So guys please don’t book this agency. The hotels they provide is without breakfast and later they don’t even stop for breakfast when requested. They give damn ** responses and in case if we contact customer support they simply cut your call. So ever you experienced this kinda agency before? Charging you extra service charge even after paying the package fee? Harassing travelers as they wish? So be smart go with other agency which goes with traveler comfort and satisfaction. This is a cheap Chinese ** company.

Tours4Fun response
We are sorry to hear that your travel experience did not meet your expectations.

The information page for the tour package you booked will show that meals are not included and service fees will be payable in the pricing section. If breakfast stops are not arranged, the tour guide will advise travelers to have the meal prior departure. We thank you for your time and feedback, and we will have one of our customer service representatives contact you for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I searched Tours4Fun online and they gave us a better price and more options. The online ordering experience was good, but I was not really impressed by the service. There was too much delay, there was too much no information, and the place they took us for free food was the cheapest place.

Tours4Fun expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Tours4fun is a full-service travel agency, offering both brick-and-mortar and online customer service options.

• Best-price guarantee: Tours4fun guarantees clients will receive the lowest possible prices. Travelers that find a lower price within 72 hours of booking can get a credit or refund of the difference in price.

• Customer satisfaction: Customer service is available 24/7 through the Tours4fun website. The company has representatives who speak English, Mandarin and Spanish.

• Easy access: One-click service is available using the company's app or website to simplify booking a flight or hotel.

• Group bookings: Groups can use the Tours4fun web portal or app to arrange travel at the best possible price.

• Events and shows: Consumers can enjoy discounted events and shows while traveling to enhance the vacation experience.

• Best for: Tours4fun is best for experienced tourists or first-time travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs