Call toll free
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NomNomNow is committed to delivering the best nutrition for your dog or cat. Our fresh, made-to-order meals are formulated by a board-certified veterinary nutritionist, prepared using only human-grade ingredients, portioned to meet your pet’s caloric needs, and delivered directly to your door. No fillers, artificial preservatives, or by-products, and no measuring! NomNomNow also sells single ingredient chicken & beef jerky treats with 100% USDA-Certified proteins that are perfect for your dog or cat.

Now offering a Probiotics for Dogs for gut health maintenance and a Microbiome Testing Kit for Pets to learn more about their gut bacteria, NomNomNow strives to help pet parents understand their loved ones better. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about how NomNomNow’s fresh customized nutrition — and our companion wellness products — will help your pet thrive!

NomNomNow Video
NomNomNow Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

128 NomNomNow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

My Shih Tzu was having allergies to food, so I got NomNomNow and tried it, and it’s been great. She used to have an orange face, but since I switched the food, she’s got a beautiful face.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We've been buying NomNomNow for about two years now and it's been very helpful. It’s natural and I think it’s formulated by a Doctor. We use it for our Pug and she’ll be four next month.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

We were recommended to NomNomNow by a friend who use it for her dog who is a lot older and was really low in energy. When they switched to NomNomNow, she perked up a lot. So, we got our puppy around the same time, and we decided we might as well start her off with this food if it works. I put the food on a rotating thing. I thought it would be good for her to have variety. Feeding her natural ingredients is very valuable and NomNomNow is all she’s ever eaten, and she haven’t had any health issues at all. So, it's keeping her healthy.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Ordered a month's worth of food for my dog which was set to be delivered on February 14th. Everything was confirmed, gave them my credit card info and set for delivery. When I didn't get an email for delivery I went back into my account and saw that they arbitrarily changed the date without informing me and when I did call they had my account mixed up with someone else. I could not speak to anyone in charge as they were all busy, so all I could do was cancel my account. If a company is not set up to do business then maybe they should just keep it regional.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Back in 2012, we used NomNomNow for our dogs and ran it up for about six months. We were using Merrick dry dog food before and their stomachs were very sensitive and having solid stool, which was one of the big reasons why we wanted to change their diet. Then we got a third dog and NomNomNow got too expensive so we cut it off. We're back on it now and use it on our two-year-old American Bulldog. She's doing really good on it so I’m gonna probably keep it on long term. Feeding her natural ingredients is important for her and her health. Her coat is just gorgeous and she loves it. It’s been a wonderful experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NomNomNow?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I have a two and a half year old, 65-pound, half husky, 25% pit, and some boxer dog and I didn't wanna feed her crappy, dry or canned food. I researched fresh dog food companies and I tested a few out and NomNomNow was the one that she liked. I would feed her raw if I had more time, energy and effort into starting that but this is second best, so for now, I'm sticking with this. We rotate through the different recipes so she doesn't get bored with it.

Lately though, NomNomNow has not been consistent. Sometimes it's in giant chunks. But lately, it has been frozen solid and they say that it's supposedly shipped fresh. It's not because of the packaging cooling it down to freezing. They've changed the way it's bagged up. It used to be much easier to defrost. When I defrost it, it leaks all over the microwave. It's a thick brick instead of thin, so it doesn't defrost well. The middle stays frozen. It's a long process and my microwave is messy. Also, they've been inconsistent in sizing. Some weeks, they've shorted my dog for about a cup and a half less food in each bag. They've had to send me emergency supplies to make up for it so she gets enough food. Every week the food looks different and consistency is how you build trust.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I feed my dog the best thing I knew at all times and it ended up being NomNomNow is amazing. When my first doggie was super sick, he was getting special food. I was told he had Graves’ disease and he probably needed to be put to sleep as he was really suffering. My pet insurance company published an article about two different pet food companies and one of them was NomNomNow. So, I tried them and my dog's health got way better. He was like a puppy, so it changed his quality of life. He lived for two more years and was pretty happy all that time. Then, after my dog finally passed away, I got a puppy and give him NomNomNow. NomNomNow is absolutely the healthiest food anybody can give their animal. I’ve recommended this brand to about eight friends already.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I did lots of research and NomNomNow did not have any recalls. We have three Labs and my five-year-old dog, Tucker, has the Porkalicious Pork since he has some environmental allergies. The other two dogs are on the turkey. They used to be on chicken, but it was a little pricey. I was paying over $600 a month. Now, I'm down to about $525 a month. I love their customer service reps, Hannah and Jasmine. Sometimes it can be a little difficult to reach out, but they do get back with me the next business day. The biggest thing for us is with the puppy. NomNomNow adjusts the amount of food based on what the ideal weight is. My puppy is growing, so I make changes on the website all the time with their weight, and they're always responding back by email that they got it.

NomNomNow was paying for the shipping and we were getting two boxes of their dog food two weeks at a time, which I prefer. But they said that they could not do that anymore because FedEx upped their rates. It had something to do with the weight. So, I get a box every week. but for me, it doesn’t make any sense to get a box each week opposed to two boxes twice a month. NomNomNow changed their packaging and I have to use scissors. It was typically easier to open unless something happens with either the human error or the machine. They also changed their boxing. Now, it comes more frozen, which is fine.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

When we had just gotten our new dog, we talked to our vet and she recommended a couple different options. NomNomNow was one of them as an organic diet for our dog. Our dog is a Coton de Tulear. He's a little fuzzy lap dog and he's two years old. We've been purchasing this dog food for him for a year and a half now. The dog food comes to us and it's prepackaged in portion control. It's fresh and we warm it up for our dog. We could see all the ingredients right in front of us and our dog likes it. But we haven't used it in a while because our dog was having some weird eating habits. He's very finicky and so he stopped eating it for a while. We have switched to another food, but I still have the NomNomNow in the queue for when we make the switch back.

I've told all my friends with dogs about NomNomNow. The staff at NomNomNow are super responsive. We've had some issues with our dog's diet for allergies, and I would reach out to them. They would call me or a human being would respond to my query. I enjoy that they were local here in the bay area and their response time is so fast.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

My Standard Poodle has some digestive problems. We tried NomNomNow and we've been purchasing it for a year and a half now. My dog likes it. He eats it more than he's eaten other commercial foods and that’s a relief because he wasn’t enjoying eating very much before. He seems to be doing well. We like that the dog food is freshly-made. I find it extremely valuable to feed my dog natural ingredients, but NomNomNow's quality of ingredients could be better. There are things in the dog food that doesn’t seem to be digestible to my dog, so I sometimes contemplate moving to a similar product that has a little higher echelon of ingredients. Still, NomNomNow is a good product. We also like their service.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

My miniature dachshund has arthritis in his shoulder and degeneration in his back, so he takes lots of supplements, including glucosamine, chondroitin, and something like fish oil. He doesn't have a lot of teeth, so it's hard to chew anything that's hard. My coworker was using NomNomNow with her dog, she let my dog try it and he liked it. He's super motivated for it because it's all fresh and he's been eating it for a little over a year and a half now.

It's also easy to mix his supplements in the soft food. Before, there was a lot of trying to force them on him and he wasn't having it. He's also a super picky eater, and he consistently eats that, so it makes his supplements consumption easier. He's more consistent with taking them and that results in positive health benefits and supplements help. I'd recommend NomNomNow.

NomNomNow response

Thank you for the recommendation. It means so much to us to know that we can play a role in keeping your sweet pup healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it is wonderful to know that with NomNomNow, he is able to take his supplements consistently with ease. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and we appreciate having you and your pup as a part of the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

My dog is super picky and we switch up brands fairly often. He stuck with NomNomNow the longest and I have been using the product for over a year now. It has been very good and my dog really likes it. He gets the pork, turkey or the beef. I like that it is fresh food and they are the only one that would deliver fresh food. They ship it frozen but there is a lot of packaging that comes with the shipping and it is hard to know how they would give less. I am not sure how to recycle the fabric but I think they can do it. Also, they could mix up a bit more but I know that is something they are looking into. That aside, my dog and I are happy with NomNomNow.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

We have a 13-year old dog and we purchased food from NomNomNow for about a year. Feeding our pet natural ingredients is valuable and that's all we're gonna do. My dog is very picky and I think older dogs are but when we were using NomNomNow, she liked the chicken and the beef. She got bladder stones and we spent $2,000 in surgery for her. The cause was diet-related because we were doing a soft pouch food from the grocery store and we did a different diet for her so that she wouldn't get the bladder stones again. So far, so good. She's old, but she's still always peppy. However, I stopped purchasing food from NomNomNow.

The delivery system that they use, OnTrac, is horrible. We were supposed to get the food on Fridays, but it would rarely get there on Friday. And if it didn't get there on Saturday, they had to return it because it was a weekend and they were not gonna deliver on the weekend, so it would go bad. We never got our food, so I canceled it and I went with another delivery. I got the feeling that NomNomNow knew that there were some issues, but it was a cheaper delivery method for them. If NomNomNow did some other delivery, we'd go back to them, and that's for sure. But with their delivery system, I wouldn't recommend them.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I used to really like this company but their new packaging is a NIGHTMARE. The package does not open properly and you immediately get it all over your hands. Then when trying to empty the package, it enlarges and you cannot pour it out. It ends up all over the counter. They have also started making the pieces of chicken in the Chicken Chow Wow item huge. Smaller dogs cannot eat it, forcing the owner to either put it in food processor or tear it up by hand. I’ve reached out to the company several times. They don’t care if it is a worse experience. Will be leaving them.

NomNomNow response

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our new packaging and we apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you. Please know that your comment has been noted and feedback like yours is valuable information as we can bring it back to our operations team. We do appreciate you for taking the time in letting us know where we can improve on.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I've been using NomNomNow for two years now and I've been having a good experience with them. They're convenient since they do home delivery and they provide food that is better quality than dry dog food. Instead, their food is made fresh. They send it to you in a box that is cooled, and you refrigerate it. I have an Australian Cattle Dog and I feed her their beef mash, which consists of beef, potatoes, and multivitamins. I'd recommend this company.

NomNomNow response

Thank you for the glowing recommendation. We're glad to hear your pup is doing well with her NomNom and is enjoying the beef mash recipe. We truly appreciate the kind words and your continued support. Thank you for being a part of the NomNomNow family and all the best to you and your sweet girl!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Our Boston Terrier Quincy never wanted to eat. Eventually, she would stop eating any of her previous kibble options. Because we have a second dog now who would gobble her food up, we couldn't just leave the food out and hope our first dog would eat. We were researching options knowing she had allergies and I was connected with NomNomNow through the CEO. He gave us the opportunity to try their product. After trying it, Quincy now eats every single meal she has ever been given. She is currently on the chicken protein variant as it is the only one that doesn't interfere with her allergies. We like NomNomNow despite it being an expensive option. We can see the ingredients and it's not this random brown kibble, which is very nice. NomNomNow offers the best option without having to make my dog's food on my own. If people can afford NomNomNow, I definitely recommend it.

NomNomNow response

We're so glad we can play a role in keeping Quincy healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it means so much to know she is eating her NomNom! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback as it is certainly valuable information to us. Thank you for your recommendation and being a part of the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have a Border Collie-Australian Shepherd and I've been using NomNomNow for a year and a half now. I get the turkey as my dog likes turkey. I find giving my pet food with natural ingredients very valuable because she's not getting any additives. NomNomNow is a company that is somewhat local and their products seem to have good product life as well as good ingredients.

NomNomNow response

We appreciate the kind words. We're so glad we can play a role in keeping your pup healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it means a lot to us to know they like the turkey recipe. Thank you for sharing and we enjoy having you both in the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

My cat Axel loves NomNomNow. Personally, I also really appreciate that I can freeze the extra food. He hasn't seemed to notice a difference with it thawed vs. fresh and always takes to it right away. He especially likes the chicken flavor. Highly recommend!

NomNomNow response

We're so glad we can play a role in keeping Axel healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it means so much to know he loves the chicken recipe. Thank you for sharing and we appreciate the recommendation. We truly enjoy having you and Axel in NomNomNow family :)

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I have been using NomNomNow for nine months. It was referred to me through my Wag dog walking app. Since I was already making homemade food for my dog, I was interested. Their food is also convenient. So far, my spunky 13-year old pomeranian mix loves the chicken.

NomNomNow response

We're so glad we could offer you a convenient way to feed fresh to your pup. Their health and happiness is our number one priority, so it means the so much to us to know your sweet pup is loving the chicken recipe. Thank you for sharing and being a part of the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have a Bichon Frise by the name of Petey. He is nine years old and still full of energy. No matter what food I gave him, he just had all kinds of issues with yeast. We couldn't find anything to feed him. In fact, we went through all kinds of stuff, vitamins, all kinds of junk, and nothing worked. I saw an ad for NomNomNow on Facebook and looked them up. I saw what they were about, and ordered some food.

The food I get from NomNomNow are all freshly cooked, and I get on a rotation four different types like pork, beef, turkey, and chicken. He gets all the vitamins that are in there and the food keeps his weight perfect. It is great food. And when I'm trying to get the food out of the package, my dog jumps up and down, and dances over to his bowl where I put it down. He loves the food. In addition, I have also become friends with the owners of NomNomNow, and they are very nice people. Not only do I wish them a lot of luck, but I also recommend their food to everybody.

NomNomNow response

Thank you for the glowing recommendation! We're so glad we can play a role in keeping your sweet pup healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it means so much to know he loves his NomNom! We truly appreciate your kind words and we enjoy having you both a part of the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My three-year-old Pomeranian Chihuahua was reluctant to eat some of the hard food that I tried to purchase in the past. So, I ended up making my own food. I would cook roast turkey or boil turkey or chicken and mix it with some vegetables and then I would give it to her. When I found out that NomNomNow could also provide turkey or chicken fare, I decided to go with them. Since my pet loves it, I just continued to go with them and I've been purchasing them for about a year now.

NomNomNow response

We certainly applaud you for feeding fresh and we're glad to hear your sweet pup is loving their NomNom. Thank you for sharing and being a part of the NomNomNow family :)

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I've been using NomNomNow for a year and a half now. The ingredients were fresh fruits and they deliver to my house, and I felt it was healthier so I decided to go with them. Its natural ingredients has been beneficial to my Welsh Corgi and Shih Tzu Chihuahua. I’ve been very pleased with the company all the way around with everything, with service, delivery, etc.

NomNomNow response

We truly appreciate the kind words. We're so glad to play a role in keeping your pups healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it means so much to know they are benefitting from their fresh food diet. Thank you for being a part of the NomNomNow family :)

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have Yorkie-Maltese dogs that were not happy with the food that they'd been eating. I tried out NomNomNow and I have been working with them for two years now. They have to have more variety of food options as this is like one big-cut piece. The food also seems a bit undercooked sometimes. Also, sometimes the little pieces of food are a little bit bigger than my dogs can handle. My dogs are getting more senior and their teeth aren't that strong so having that option to have it ground up or at least cut more than it is would be great. Nonetheless, their customer service is good.

NomNomNow response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience the meals have caused you. Information like yours is truly valuable as we are able to present it to our operations team to look into. We truly appreciate your feedback and we thank you for being a part of the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have been buying NomNomNow for about a year for my six-year-old Chihuahua. He does not have any teeth so he cannot eat regular food. We have been giving him other food but he was not getting enough nutrients. NomNomNow has a specialty formula and my dog is able to get the correct nutrients. He has gained a little weight since he has been on it.

NomNomNow response

We're glad to hear your pup is doing well and benefitting from his fresh food diet. Thank you for sharing with us and being a part of the NomNomNow family :)

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have been purchasing NomNomNow for my two Maltese for about two years. We tried other brands but our dogs like NomNomNow the most. We rotate the turkey, pork and beef type for them and I am very satisfied, overall. However, I noticed that they keep changing the packages and it is somewhat inconvenient and annoying. They put rubber band too much over each package and it is a hassle to take it off. They also use a plastic band over it sometimes. I get it that they have to be organized and that's the way they package their product but it's not consistent. I’ve seen three to four different packages. They keep changing.

I also want consistency and if they can do a better packaging job where there is less waste.

When I feed my dogs, their bowl weighs their food amount every time I feed them. Each meal is individually packaged for the same amount, but if I open two of the same packages and give it to them at the same time, the weight of the food is significantly different. I don’t even have to weigh it but when I put it on their plates, visually, I can see that one of them looks less. So, that’s when I started weighing and it would weigh differently. It wasn’t like that, but I've been noticing it for the past four months. Usually, they get an average of 40 gram of each meal. But then one of them will have 32 and one of them will have 42. I made a comment on their Facebook page, but nobody responded yet. Other than that, everything is great.

NomNomNow response

It means so much to us to know your pups love their NomNom! We appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback. Any inconsistency in the meals does not sit well with us as the health and happiness of your pups is our number one priority. We apologize if we missed your facebook comment, but please know that all of your feedback regarding the packaging and the weight of the meals have been noted and we will certainly relay it back to our operations team. Again, we thank you for your feedback and we enjoying having you and your pups in the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I had a Boxer that wasn't the best eater in the world, so I figured I'd switch to a food brand that it couldn't refuse. NomNomNow definitely worked. All my dog cares about now is eating. There have been a few times that I emailed customer service and they were responsive. My only complaint is it's very expensive, though I know it's justified.

NomNomNow response

We're glad to hear your Boxer loves their NomNom as their health and happiness is our number one priority. We appreciate the feedback and will surely take it back to our team to discuss. Thank you for sharing and being a part of the NomNomNow family :)

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

My pet and I were a NomNomNow customer from June 2018-December 2018. We first switched to NomNomNow from dry because my Frenchie suddenly refused to eat his Taste of the Wild dog food that he was eating since he was a puppy. We switched to a different dog food and he started having stomach issues and skin allergies. We eventually found out he is allergic to chicken and breaks out with bumps all over his skin. We tried different dry dog foods but everything seemed to cause the same thing. Yes, we did transition him over slowly to new foods so I know that wasn’t the issue.

We came across NomNomNow and it seemed perfect and convenient for us. After we received samples of the foods we decided to stick to the turkey recipe. This was great! My dog loved it, and he was always excited for meal time. One issue we first had was my dog started to lose weight about a month into starting NomNomNow. I contacted customer service and they were very helpful increased his portion sizes. Problem solved. We were really enjoying NomNomNow and how easy everything was. No issues with delivery times, everything was portioned out in easy to use packets. You just pop it in the fridge until your dog is ready to eat.

Until 1 week they delivered us the wrong food. I always order the turkey for my dog but they sent us the chicken recipe. This isn’t a big deal, but my dog is allergic to chicken! And they’re well aware of that. This was on a Friday. I contacted them and told them I need a new order cause I cannot feed my dog this. I wasn’t able to get a new delivery until Wednesday. I had to go out and buy turkey and brown rice, cook it, and feed it to my dog.

With how expensive this service is ($140/month), I shouldn’t have to be cooking my dog food and I should be able to expect a deliver my dog is not allergic to. I will not be using NomNomNow again and could not say I recommend their service due to the negligence of the packers. It wouldn’t have been a big deal if they accidentally sent the beef or pork recipes. But they ended up sending something my dog is allergic to...

NomNomNow response

The health and happiness of your pup is our number one priority and to hear that you received the incorrect recipe, in which your pup is allergic to, certainly does not sit well with us. We sincerely apologize for that mix-up, but thank you for taking the time to let us know. Feedback like yours is extremely valuable as we will use your experience to address and improve quality control with our operations team. In addition, we will not take your situation lightly and will look further into it. Again, we apologize for the mix-up of the recipe and any inconvenience it caused you. We understand your decision and we wish you and your pup all the best.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Feeding my dog natural ingredients is highly important to me. My dog is a German Shepherd and she is four now. I invest a lot in my dog. She's like my child. I need her to have good quality food for her to maintain good health. I've been purchasing NomNomNow for her for three years. I started off with Blue Buffalo for the healthiness and the more meat product that it was supposed to have had. But then I noticed that there were some recalls done on it and I lost trust in the industry. I went with NomNomNow as I heard also that fresh food is better for pets. I tried it, and my dog loved it. She didn't leave anything in the bowl. Every time I order NomNomNow, my dog never rejects it, whereas the other dog foods, she always rejected.

NomNomNow response

Thank you for sharing! Your pup's health and happiness is our number one priority, so we're glad to hear your sweet pup loves her NomNomNow! Thank you for being an awesome pet parent and being a part of our NomNomNow family!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My Yorkie started to lose his teeth because of older age so we needed something soft and healthy for him. I have been using NomNomNow for about a year now and it contributes big-time to his health and well-being. Without it, he wouldn't be able to eat harder food. Plus feeding my pet natural ingredients is a good value for sure. NomNomNow is a healthy alternative to store-bought food and I'm extremely satisfied with it.

NomNomNow response

His health and happiness is our number one priority, so it means so much to us to hear your pup is doing well on his fresh food diet. We appreciate the support and love having you and your Yorkie as a part of our NomNomNow family! Thank you for sharing :)

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I just got a shipment which I normally get a fresh food delivered every 2 weeks. However, the food was frozen hard as rock with the new dried ice and that's not what I signed up for. No matter how the fresh food was prepared, I do not want to feed FROZEN FOOD for my dog period. Staff told me Nomnom haven't figure out how much to put the dry ice so I will see if the next shipment will get better or not. This is my second time Nomnom staff basically said you take it or leave it approach and told me they will freeze the account or cancel it if you have a problem.

First time, NomNom staff made a mistake on the order sent me more and charged me more so when I asked for my money back same thing happened and even threatened a loyal customer. Good thing I had a order prove by email for all the conversations so I was able to get my money back and apology at the end. Customer service definitely needs some help. Will see if anything will change. If NomNom happen to be run by some Family members who doesn't like to hear the customer's feedback, then I better start cooking for my dog eventually.

NomNomNow response

We're sorry to hear your experience with our care team has been troublesome. We hold ourselves to a high standard in offering high quality meals as well as service. To hear that we have not provided you, as a pet parent, the support and services needed to help resolve your situation does not sit well with us and we'll certainly bring this back to our leadership team. Your feedback is valuable as it will allow us to review and address any issues our customers are experiencing.

We would also like to provide some additional information regarding the dry ice. The switch to dry ice was driven by our commitment to food safety and our pets' health, as the use of dry ice ensures that meals are not arriving warm and are safe to feed. As you experienced, the new dry ice is much colder than the older ice packs. This may result in the meals closest to them to freeze. We want to assure you that we start cooking your pups' meals when the order places, pre-portioning for your pup, and then shipping it all within the week. Please know that when your dog’s meals are boxed up, the meals are still fresh and are not coming from deep-frozen stock—when we say "fresh", we mean "fresh". Rest assured, that the meals (although arriving frozen at times) are always made and shipped fresh. We started NomNomNow because we believe fresh is best and that hasn't changed. We understand this may cause some inconvenience on your end to thaw out the meals overnight or with a bowl of warm water, but the health and happiness of your pet is our number one priority.

Thank you again for letting us know. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with our care team and the inconvenience the new dry ice has caused for you and your pup.

NomNomNow expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

NomNomNow is a fresh pet food company and home delivery service founded in 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area by Alex Jarrel, Zach Phillips and Nate Phillips. NomNomNow operates under the guidance of veterinarian Dr. Justin Shmalberg, a leading expert on dog nutrition, and offers pre-portioned, fresh food tailored to an individual dog or cats’ specific nutritional needs.

• Availability: NomNomNow offers delivery to the 48 contiguous states.

• Fresh food without the prep work: Pet food is cooked in NomNomNow’s facility using fresh restaurant quality ingredients. Each meal is delivered in a sealed, pre-portioned bag ready to be served or frozen.

• Individually formulated for your pet: NomNomNow customers are asked to fill out a pet profile that outlines the age, weight, health concerns and activity level of their pet. The profile is used to select the best formula and caloric intake for each pet’s individual needs with more detailed nutrition consultations also available.

• Options: NomNomNow offers dog food (beef, turkey, chicken, pork, egg & veggie), dog treats (human grade chicken or beef jerky) and cat food (fish, chicken).

• NomNomNow cost: Depending on the size of your pet, pricing for small dogs and cats starts around $30/week.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

NomNomNow Company Information