4.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NomNomNow is committed to delivering the best nutrition for your dog or cat. Our fresh, made-to-order meals are formulated by a board-certified veterinary nutritionist, prepared using only human-grade ingredients, portioned to meet your pet’s caloric needs, and delivered directly to your door. No fillers, artificial preservatives, or by-products, and no measuring! NomNomNow also sells single ingredient chicken & beef jerky treats with 100% USDA-Certified proteins that are perfect for your dog or cat.

Now offering a Probiotics for Dogs for gut health maintenance and a Microbiome Testing Kit for Pets to learn more about their gut bacteria, NomNomNow strives to help pet parents understand their loved ones better. Visit our website or contact us today to learn more about how NomNomNow’s fresh customized nutrition — and our companion wellness products — will help your pet thrive!

NomNomNow Video
NomNomNow Gallery (5)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

198 NomNomNow Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 22, 2019

I was with a competitor of NomNomNow but my dog wasn't quite satisfied with the food. I was paying all this money and she still wasn't wanting to eat it. When I asked the company why, they told me I needed to put chicken broth with it and put hot water on top of it to make it more palatable. But that's what I was paying them for. So I thought I needed to find an alternative. Then I found NomNomNow on Instagram. I saw the ad and the food looked 10 million times better than what I was getting from the other company. I tried it and my pup absolutely loved it. She loves the chicken. It's like Chicken Chow something, the yellow one, and that's the only thing we've been using for her. Every time I put it down, it's gone in seconds. Something they should do though is add snack green beans to the chicken recipe. It would be their kryptonite for dogs. I actually do that for my pup. I'll top hers up with eight or 10 1/4-inch pieces, and she loves it.

NomNomNow is a little more expensive than the other company, and I had their premium level stuff too. But I don't have a problem with the price at all. If it were higher, then yeah, it would be. But it's great. My 8.6-pound chihuahua has done a lot better with NomNomNow. I haven't found one that fixes her allergies yet. She's got hair falling off of her neck and she sneezes a lot. She also rubs her eyes and her face. She's constantly irritated by allergies. She does it year-round too, which makes me sad. But there is also a lot I can attribute to NomNomNow. Before, her bowel movements were very irregular and there was a lot of waste. Now there's hardly any waste at all. Her poops are very minute.

I gotta really brush her teeth though and that's kind of a con. NomNomNow is soft food and I have to brush her teeth every day. But it's worth it. I tell people about them all the time. My pup is a year and a half now, going on two years in October. She's a tricolor with short hair and she's very active. She's still got the K9 figure that they're supposed to have. She's got the dip past her rib cage in her belly then her hips still dips in the back. I really paid close attention to that to make sure that she has that going on.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2019

There was an offer through an earning site called Swagbucks. I have been hearing that a raw food diet is better for cats and for dogs as well, so I thought I'd give NomNomNow a try for my cat. She is about 11 years old and I've had her for a couple of years. She is a high strung kitty. She is a tuxedo kitty and she's got a beautiful, thick fur coat. She's a short hair and what I've noticed since she has started this diet is she has been much happier and her coat is very sleek and really lovely. She is very adamant about getting her feedings twice a day like she is supposed to, and she gets them because I don't wanna be on her wrong side, and it seems to be working very well for her. When I'm out of town, I have to leave people to supplement with a bit of dry food as well, but for the most part, she is completely on the NomNom diet.

Initially, I chose the fish only and my cat was all for it. It was interesting because I've tried to give her fish and other things before, but she just turned her nose up and wouldn't eat them. She loves NomNomNow. She could have mixed one, so I also got the chicken one and I alternate that -- chicken once a day, fish once a day -- but she has something else to eat every day. Initially, she turned her nose up at the chicken and it took her a little while to eat it. She has started eating it, but it isn't really necessary for her to have that diverse of a diet. It is also more expensive to have the mixed delivery rather than just the single, so I may go back to just doing the fish for her.

My cat seems to be very happy with NomNomNow. She is still skittish, but she seems like a happier kitty and she really wants to go after I feed her. She wants to go back outside and get back on her little perch and be the watch cat that she is for our back porch. Also, I have noticed the significant difference in her coat. She has gotten a little healthier and a little rounder looking with the diet. I also noticed that she is more playful now, so I am happy to see that change in behavior for her.

I am very happy with the product. They are on the little pouches and I just empty it out and rinse them out and throw the plastic in recycling. It is a really easy thing to do. My kitty seems to take to it very well, so it has been a positive experience overall. There is no small amount of ribbing that I am receiving not only from family members, but other people about it. It is a Cadillac diet. I am now feeding my cat for a price because it is definitely more than what I spent on cat food in the past, but I figured it is worth it for her and it really helps her overall well-being. It is a win-win for everybody. I've had cats in the past who developed kidney problems from being exclusively on a dry food diet.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

We have two rescues. One dog will be turning 13 while the other will be three in May. We realized very early on that our dogs only get their source of nutrition and supplements from us. We figured that if that's the case, we need to find the best we can. We went with various companies. We tried other food that was delivered to us before. I came across NomNomNow on the internet and gave them a try. They have more like people food. The food's fresh too. Our dogs like it and it's good for them. It was a win-win situation. We've been with the company since 2017.

Our dogs have been very healthy since using NomNomNow products and I don't think we'll change in the near future. We have to really watch some of the ingredients that are in the products. We tried things like their pork and beef. The beef doesn't settle well with our dogs' stomachs and it's hard to digest for them. We tried the chicken and turkey too. The turkey worked out really well and our dogs like it. They're really happy. We lost our first Westie when he was around 13. He had diabetes. That's why we're trying our hardest to find something that will keep our dogs with us for longer.

We had a Shih Tzu before our Westie. Our vet said the Science Diet was the way to go and that we had to do it. But I was in tears. I can't remember the dry dog food that I took to our vet to show her the difference between Science Diet and this other one which was a healthier thing. You could smell and see the difference. When we got our last Westie, I said there was no way Science Diet was gonna pass through his lips. I would not feed a dog that stuff. Our older dog is more susceptible to allergies but that goes along with the Westie. That's in the genes and it's not in what they eat. But since we've been feeding him NomNomNow, he's been a lot healthier in his later years.

NomNomNow comes to us frozen. We put it in our freezer then I put it in the refrigerator a few days. We pack it up by eight packages. By the time we're out of the one and put another one in, it's thawed out enough. It's just more convenient too. To my information, it smells better than the regular dry dog food. You could eat it I imagine because it has people food in there. You can see the carrots and eggs in it. You know what are in the products from looking at it. It's not like something that is totally ground up together in a mush that is then dried. It also has dog vitamins.

NomNomNow is a little bit more expensive, but I figure that the fewer times we have to go to vets, that also means that they're more comfortable in their life. And when they go to the bathroom, they don't have to excrete everything that they ate either. That's telling me that our dogs are using what they're eating. Their bodies are able to absorb the food and use the nutrition there.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have been purchasing NomNomNow for my two Maltese for about two years. We tried other brands but our dogs like NomNomNow the most. We rotate the turkey, pork and beef type for them and I am very satisfied, overall. However, I noticed that they keep changing the packages and it is somewhat inconvenient and annoying. They put rubber band too much over each package and it is a hassle to take it off. They also use a plastic band over it sometimes. I get it that they have to be organized and that's the way they package their product but it's not consistent. I’ve seen three to four different packages. They keep changing.

I also want consistency and if they can do a better packaging job where there is less waste.

When I feed my dogs, their bowl weighs their food amount every time I feed them. Each meal is individually packaged for the same amount, but if I open two of the same packages and give it to them at the same time, the weight of the food is significantly different. I don’t even have to weigh it but when I put it on their plates, visually, I can see that one of them looks less. So, that’s when I started weighing and it would weigh differently. It wasn’t like that, but I've been noticing it for the past four months. Usually, they get an average of 40 gram of each meal. But then one of them will have 32 and one of them will have 42. I made a comment on their Facebook page, but nobody responded yet. Other than that, everything is great.

NomNomNow response

It means so much to us to know your pups love their NomNom! We appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback. Any inconsistency in the meals does not sit well with us as the health and happiness of your pups is our number one priority. We apologize if we missed your facebook comment, but please know that all of your feedback regarding the packaging and the weight of the meals have been noted and we will certainly relay it back to our operations team. Again, we thank you for your feedback and we enjoying having you and your pups in the NomNomNow family!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Our dog is a rescue dog from Puerto Rico. He's 11 pounds and he's a mixed breed. I had a sick dog before that had seizures and had a pacemaker. When we got this rescue dog, I wanted to give him the best start possible. So if he gets sick, it'd be because he's genetically disposed to that genetic sickness and not food related. I worked with a veterinarian who was also a diplomat in vet nutrition in Gainesville and he helped me come up with a home cooked menu for our dog. We wanted to feed our dog human-grade dog food and NomNomNow was something that was as close to what I would cook myself based on his instructions. I went with Farmer's Table first but he couldn't tolerate the food. I also went with Freshpet and a couple of different other brands but NomNomNow is the only one that he would eat.

So far, our experience with NomNomNow has been great but there have been times when the food didn't meet the standard. It might've been a little old, there might've been a power failure, or there might've been a problem with shipping, but there had been a small handful of incidences where the food wasn't good and my dog had side effects. But their customer service reps went above and beyond and worked with us. So, even though things haven't been perfect, the way they handled any kind of objection was perfect. Going with NomNomNow has been the best decision I could make without cooking the food myself and I just hope to God that it's the best choice we're making for our dog.

NomNomNow response

We apologize for any inconsistency you have experienced with the meals. Your pup's health and happiness is our number one priority—so it does not sit well with us to know that we fell short in providing your pup high quality meals on a consistent basis. Please know, we appreciate your feedback and will certainly bring it back to our kitchen team to ensure better quality control. Thank you for your continuing support! We enjoying having you and your furry one in the NomNomNow family! :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NomNomNow?

Original review: June 19, 2019

Our dog was a very picky eater and we were wasting money on foods she just wouldn't eat. Now she enjoys every bite! And she is more playful now than she used to be. She also loves the chicken and beef jerky treats and I feel good about giving those to her since there are no added ingredients.

Original review: June 19, 2019

We have had Bo, our four and a half years old Labrador Retriever, on dry kibble and we were having problems with weight. We looked for a more natural way to feed him and, for around eight months now, we've been giving him NomNomNow. I filled out his profile and talked to people, and we’re looking for a target weight of 75 pounds. He was weighing about 83 pounds then, and though he has not lost weight, he hasn’t gained any. He eats the beef and he likes it. I would get tired of eating the same thing every day but he hasn’t complained. Overall, we’re happy.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 18, 2019

I did three months of NomNomNow then I canceled it because they’re full of **. When I was on their website, it said, “Add your pet.” So I thought they just wanna know all about my pets. But when I looked at my bill, they had automatically added all my pets and ordered food for them, and you can’t cancel it online. I had to call them and have them take off one of my dogs because he’s too big and it was like $300 a month for him. I ordered NomNomNow for my Chihuahua and he was supposed to lose two pounds in a couple of months. But he gained half a pound. The packages are all supposed to weight 70 grams but some of them are 3 ounces. They’re just ridiculous. I still have the packages in my freezer. I also called customer service and the rep said they can’t guarantee that the packages are all gonna be exactly the right size but that at the end of the month it would work itself out. If I were NomNomNow, I would fire her and stick to what I had promised.

NomNomNow response

Hi Lisa. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are usually known for our exceptional customer service and for our individualized portion meals, we regret that we did not live up to those expectations in this case.

If you’re open to discussing this further, please email or give us a call. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward making your pups happy Nommers.

Original review: June 16, 2019

My little Yorkie is very picky in what she will eat. I started with their variety pack. She didn't like the potatoes in the beef or the pork. But gobbled down the chicken and the turkey. I love the way the portions are divided into different bags. We travel and it will be extra nice to just say to housesitter to give her 1 bag 2 times daily. The responses from this company are quick and helpful. They communicate by email and phone and have been very helpful.

Original review: June 15, 2019

The food service for our dog is excellent. The food is 100% fresh and healthy. My dog loves it. My daughter uses it for diet needs and hair loss for her two dogs and the food has worked wonders for both issues.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Everyone that I have dealt with have been great!!! I am so thankful my dog is losing weight! Thank you so much. My dog has finally lost weight. I have called several times and everyone has been polite and very caring. I would recommend you to all my friends.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Gator is a black Havanese with very long hair. After overcoming a serious health issue, his behavior and coat quality were not up to par. I was concerned. A friend recommended NomNomNow, and after trying it for a month I was very pleased. Gator's energy level increased and his black coat began to shine. Thanks NNN.

Original review: June 15, 2019

My 3 dogs jump with joy waiting for meal time... Chance my picky eater now runs to his bowl... TJ loves to watch the whole prep and Lucky talks, telling me how much he loves his Tasty Turkey Fare. It's so easy and the food looks delish!

NomNomNow response

Hi Cat! Thank you for taking the time to review us. That is so great to hear! We're so glad we can play a role in keeping Chance, TJ and Lucky healthy and happy—that's our number one priority so it means so much to know they love their NomNomNow! If we can ever be of assistance, please let us know. We are always happy to help.

Original review: June 14, 2019

The other dog that we had, Shorty, died and our dachshund Harvey was coming along and was coping up and didn't eat. And so, when Shorty died, Harvey was way overweight. He was not as miniature as he should’ve been. He was supposed to be around 16 pounds, and instead he was up to about 21. We also had to take him to the vet for some surgery to remove a lump on his hip. He looked terrible and didn't feel good. He didn't have any get-up-and-go so I was looking for something for him. And I came across NomNomNow, which is very good.

I like the contents of the food and the way it was prepared and shipped and the fact that it was premeasured. I’m 90 years old in a couple of months, and I don’t do a good job of measuring. My only problem was sometimes getting it out of the corners of the package. And even shipped by the month, because I have plenty of freezer space, it still came to $91 a month and some cents, and that was more than I could afford. I scraped and did it for the three months to get him down to his weight. And it did get his weight down to where it needed to be. But now I couldn't afford it any longer than the 3 months and I now had to cancel it. But Harvey really did like the food. It was excellent.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I purchased NonNomNow for the cats I fostered because of the price and quality. They liked it. Their fur was very soft and it was nice for me to know that they were eating something a little bit better for them. It helped their diet. Their bowels were moving better and they were less odorous. And if I ever choose to have another pet, I would definitely feed them NomNomNow.

Original review: June 12, 2019

My friend has three cats and she told me they are doing well. She told me to try NomNomNow. I have a two-and-a-half-year-old Golden Retriever and before he ate NomNomNow, he was not doing good with the other brand. He had diarrhea for a long time so I wanted to change. I wanted him to increase his weight. He has been doing well since he ate NomNomNow. We have been using it for half a year and he is bigger. We have many choices. If my dog, Bear, has been eating chicken for a long time, she can change to a different one. You will not forget to buy food. You can subscribe to them and they can send it to you every four weeks. It is more convenient.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I have a small luxury dog boarding kennel and one of my clients had a dog who had chronic diarrhea all the time. As soon as she switched to NomNomNow and after the dog got used to the food, the diarrhea went away. It was amazing, so I looked into it and then I got it for my dogs. My dog has lymphoma and the oncologist said no more kibble because kibble is full of carbs and sugar which speed cancer, so I started cooking for him. Then, I have a 12-year-old Boxer, and I might as well cook for both of them. It was more expensive than me switching to NomNomNow. My Boxer used to be a chronic poop eater when she was on kibble. Since I switched to cooking or now NomNomNow, she does not eat poop anymore. So, it was like they weren’t getting what they needed.

The dogs’ coats look better. I was able to cut down all the added supplements that I was putting in my dog with cancer’s food because I was adding so much stuff to make what I was cooking how it should be. It was all included in that, so it was cheaper for me to go with this food. Feeding my pets natural ingredients is very valuable and my pit bull is going on a year in remission from lymphoma. I used to have to always tell my boxer to eat her food because otherwise, the pit bull would eat it. Now, they can’t wait to eat. I don’t ever have to say, “Eat your food.” She’s waiting there, like, “Let’s go, feed me.” They absolutely love it. I even like the way it’s packaged. I’ve already recommended NomNomNow to people.

Original review: June 10, 2019

You could see what was in NomNomNow’s ingredients and it looked like you just made it at home. I had a 5-year old Maltese Yorkie and she has had the turkey blend and the pork one but the chicken blend is her favorite. I’ve been feeding NomNomNow to her for four months and she really likes it. I was giving her Kibble for a while and that wasn’t making her full. So, this is definitely keeping her fuller and I like that it’s helping her. She’s got some chronic health issues, so she’s kinda sick. I’m happy with NomNomNow although I wish that there was a way to use less plastic.

Original review: June 9, 2019

My poodle used to not eat. Now, she eats right when I put NomNomNow down. She's much happier while she's eating it 'cause she thinks it's better than the kibble. I chose the chicken because of the ingredients that are in with it. On another note, I like that NomNomNow is in California. They are also very helpful. They like to hear your feedback if there are any issues. And if there is an issue, they resolve it for you. They also do a little treat if you had a problem, like a little dog treat as a thank you.

Original review: June 8, 2019

My 4-yr old Corgi Shiba Inu is allergic to everything. I noticed that when I gave her fresh food, her allergies reacted better. I was trying to find something that was fresh, but also something I didn't have to cook every day and a friend of my husband informed me about NomNomNow. We used to live in San Francisco and now we live in New York, so NomNomNow is helping with the whole transition of learning different weathers. She never had a summer before, so it’s just been a new experience for her. Sometimes, the food is cold ‘cause she likes it cold, and that helps with the temperature.

She’s less picky about it and she used to be very picky. I still sometimes feed her dry food because she has a digestive tract that needs to have different things going through there, and she immediately hated it. NomNomNow has just been a much easier transition for her to eat without me having to stress out at all. She has a mild allergy to chicken so we just stick to beef. She didn't really like the pork one, but she likes the bacon. Everything is mostly good with NomNomNow but I don't think I ever got the results for some tests that I sent, like some probiotic test. I also wish there was a little button to pause the delivery ‘cause sometimes, I travel a lot and I try to call and cancel.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I used NomNomNow for about two months but I wish my dog would have stuck with it. She is a French Bulldog, who is nine, and she's super picky. I went with the variety for NomNomNow so I got something different each time. I thought that by mixing her food up a little bit, she would have a better chance of eating it. She liked it at first but towards the end, she just wouldn't eat it anymore. I cooked for her so she wanted to go back to that apparently. But while on NomNomNow, I did see quite a few improvements, like with her going to the bathroom. So it was very beneficial.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I wanted to do something really healthy for my dog, and it seemed like NomNomNow would be a healthy choice for them. I got the one that is turkey, and then I tried the one that is beef. But he stopped eating it, so I have a refrigerator full of food that he won’t eat. When I called NomNom, they said that it sounds like a behavioral problem, and it very well could be. So, I’m not saying it isn’t anything wrong with the food. But I know that he won’t eat it, and I’ve paid a lot of money for it. It’s expensive. I was paying $77 a month, and he won’t touch it. At first, he was really excited about it, and then it just gradually got to where I was kinda forcing him to eat it, and he just quit.

I called NomNomNow on the day that I thought was the day that I could cancel the next shipment, and they said, “No, it’s too late.” So, I ended up paying an additional $77. I thought, and still feel like they could have canceled it if they had wanted to. But other than that, they were nice people and they tried really hard to help me. But the dog didn’t cooperate.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I had gotten a notice on a website about NomNom, and it offered a special. I used to do all my own cooking for the dog, and I thought it would be handy to have it already done. Plus, they use a lot more different ingredients than I did. I’m mainly concerned with meat items to get the dog interested to eat his kibble, and they had an array of vegetables. I tried it on a trial basis, and my dog really liked it. But after about a month, he didn’t seem to like it as much, so I had to call them and talk to them. They suspended my subscription and sent a package of Flavor Flakes to sprinkle on the food to see if the dog would get interested again. He did, so I’ve started up my subscription again and they’re gonna include the Flavor Flakes with them.

My dog is primarily a Siberian Husky and eating NomBom has improved his health. He has smaller poop, so it’s good that he’s not getting all that grain or filler. He’s 10 and he’s definitely slowed down, but when it’s time to go horseback riding or on a walk, he’s ready to go. I’m getting an order today for a whole 4 weeks’ worth and it’s delivered to my door. They’re well-packaged, they freeze it and put dry ice around it.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I've been having an awesome experience with NomNomNow. I have two rescue dogs and feeding them natural ingredients has been very important to me. NomNom now has great ingredients and I like the way it's packaged. It's perfect.

Original review: May 30, 2019

My daughter suggested NomNomNow for my 12-year old chihuahua. He's super picky and old. He's blind, has no teeth and I try hard just to keep him eating something. However, he quit eating NomNomNow food and slowed down, so I have to give him another type of food. If he decides he likes NomNomNow again, I'll get back on the service. Still, I've been happy with NomNomNow.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I was very happy with NomNomNow and their service. They were very attentive. Whenever I called, they took care of whatever I was addressing or they answered my question. They were very good. Recently, I switched. I'm no longer with NomNom. Our new vet recommended the dog food that he feeds his dog. So, he gave me a sample, and I tried it and my dog really liked it and preferred it over the NomNom.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I was researching for food and NomNomNow came up on my browser or from Facebook. So, I clicked on it and started reading. I went and read some other reviews and obviously, everybody is the best but I wanted to try this one. Since my dogs love it, I’m gonna stick with it. I have two Chihuahuas, one is two years old and one is 16 weeks. They enjoy the food and the minute I open the refrigerator, they're waiting for me to get it out. They get excited when they see the plastic and stuff with the food. I need to hurry up and unwrap it and put it on their bowl because if not, they go crazy. I rotate the turkey, beef and pork. I figured they would like them more. Feeding your pet natural ingredients is very valuable and t’s better than all the other processed food. My older dog, Brooklyn, has a skin condition and NomNomNow is helping because it’s not as bad as it looks. I don’t know if it’s the weather or the food, but either way, I’m gonna say it’s the food.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I have two pets and my experience with NomNomNow has been good. One of my dogs is a beagle and she’s really picky. She would only eat when she was starving and absolutely had to. Now, she literally eats her NomNomNow every single time I feed it so, there has been no skipping meals or any of that stress, which is good and it has been a huge relief. She enjoys that and she has a healthy weight. I also have a King Charles Cavalier spaniel who is on regular kibble. I would love to switch him over to NomNomNow but it's pretty pricey to put both on them on there so I'm trying to see if maybe they give a discount for a second dog. Depending on the price, I would switch him. If not, I probably wouldn't be able to keep both of them on there.

I have been buying NomNomNow for two months and I got the one with meat, egg, peas and carrots. It was the one that they recommended and I haven't switched it. Natural ingredients are very valuable. It's a complete difference and it's real ingredients that you can see. It's not like hard kibble. I love how NomNomNow comes in a cold package. Just in case I'm not around, it'll stay cold. It is also easy to open and feed, and the delivery has been very good.

Original review: May 18, 2019

Our dog’s picky. She likes fresh food better than the dry food or canned food. I studied NomNomNow and they had good ratings. She likes the chicken and the turkey formulation better, because she’s still kinda picky about vegetables. She didn’t really like potatoes, but sweet potatoes. She’ll eat them as just regular. She doesn’t care for it. We tried the beef but she would take some of it out, like the potatoes. But with its natural natural ingredients it doesn’t have the fillers that the dry food does. I made my own food a couple of times, and it’s just very time consuming, but she liked it a lot. If they process their vegetables more, it’d be better. My dog doesn’t like the big squares or the big chunks, but she’ll eat the same thing a little bitty if you chop it up tiny. So, if there was one thing they could change, that would be it.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I find feeding my pet natural ingredients valuable and I like it. However, if I had time, I could probably do it for a lot cheaper than what NomNomNow is charging. Even so, I like the convenience of having my Border Collie's food delivered. Now he's interested in food. Thus far, his coat looks good.

NomNomNow expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

NomNomNow is a fresh pet food company and home delivery service founded in 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area by Alex Jarrel, Zach Phillips and Nate Phillips. NomNomNow operates under the guidance of veterinarian Dr. Justin Shmalberg, a leading expert on dog nutrition, and offers pre-portioned, fresh food tailored to an individual dog or cats’ specific nutritional needs.

• Availability: NomNomNow offers delivery to the 48 contiguous states.

• Fresh food without the prep work: Pet food is cooked in NomNomNow’s facility using fresh restaurant quality ingredients. Each meal is delivered in a sealed, pre-portioned bag ready to be served or frozen.

• Individually formulated for your pet: NomNomNow customers are asked to fill out a pet profile that outlines the age, weight, health concerns and activity level of their pet. The profile is used to select the best formula and caloric intake for each pet’s individual needs with more detailed nutrition consultations also available.

• Options: NomNomNow offers dog food (beef, turkey, chicken, pork, egg & veggie), dog treats (human grade chicken or beef jerky) and cat food (fish, chicken).

• NomNomNow cost: Depending on the size of your pet, pricing for small dogs and cats starts around $30/week.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

NomNomNow Company Information