It's that easy Request Information
4.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for a new brand of food for your pet? Diamond Pet Foods offers a variety of dry & canned food, as well as treats made specifically for your dogs. Our food is made from high-quality ingredients in order to give your dog the best nutrition possible. Visit our website today to learn more about our products & ingredients!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

368 Diamond Pet Foods Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I recently adopted a 2 month old Shepherd puppy. They gave us Pedigree for free to feed her. She was 6 lbs. I switched her to Diamond dog food for puppy. Luna is 4 months old and now weighs 18 lbs. I am happy with the food. And she looks great. Thanks.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I WAS an avid consumer of Diamond Naturals products and now I will NEVER touch another one of their products. My Goldendoodle, Theo, used to get hard food and wet food twice a day. He was on and off sick as a puppy and we determined it was a chicken allergy. Then we switched to the beef and rice formula and he was violently ill with diarrhea and vomiting every time he ate, even after appropriately transitioning him. We transition him AGAIN to the lamb and rice formula, and the same thing happened again; diarrhea and vomiting immediately after eating.

Immediately took him off all Diamond products and switched him to Zignature lamb dry food and kangaroo wet food. Immediately after switching he became his normal happy, high energy self with no issues whatsoever. Turns out he does not have any allergies and it was just Diamond Naturals dog food that almost killed my dog. He now can happily have chicken, beef, and lamb with no problems after ditching Diamond. STAY AWAY from this brand. Zignature's dog food is HIGHLY recommend!

Diamond Pet Foods response
We are sorry to hear that Theo didn't do well on Diamond Naturals.So glad he is straightened out now and enjoying life as a happy puppy!

Resolution response: Oct. 12, 2018

Thank you for a quick response Diamond.. I tried to reintroduce Diamond back slowly and I have been slowly increasing Diamond in his diet and he is doing good so far.. I am planning to transition him to Diamond over a week.* Fingers crossed.*

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

My 8 week old labrador was fed this by the breeder and he was doing fine. We had switched him to Pedigree a week ago and he was still doing fine. My vet said Pedigree is not that great and we switched back to Diamond. But since then he has been having watery diarrhea. We had to stop it yesterday and put him on a bland diet since diarrhea was getting worse. Immediately after his diarrhea has resolved. Not sure if this batch was not good. Is he allergic to lamb? Do I slowly try to re-introduce Diamond back? Not sure if anyone else is having similar issues? Do you have any suggestions?

Diamond Pet Foods response
Last we talked you were mixing Diamond back in and all was well, hope that's still the case!

Dr. Heldman

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I have 2 Pit mix and 3 full breed Pit bulls... I was feeding them Pure Balance 30lb from Walmart that cost $48! Somethings happened and I needed a good but cheaper food for my babies so I called their vet (a well known and respected vet in my area) and they recommended slowly switching to this brand and you can purchase at the local feed mill for only $26 for 40lb bag :) and great... they eat less because it's filling and I've had no issues...

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I just started giving this food to my two dogs and my senior dog had become ill. She was vomiting and had severe diarrhea for days. I had to stop feeding her for a day then put her on a bland diet until she got better.

Diamond Pet Foods response
We are sorry to hear that. What were you feeding before? Depending on the food, a transition where you feed smaller amounts of the original and more of the new food, can sometimes take a week. If the change in the diet was sudden, it may have simply been too much too soon for her.

Dr. Heldman

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Diamond Pet Foods?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

This food made my dog deathly ill. She was pooping blood and vomiting. After taking her to the vet, running every possible test, I was told it could be her food. After three days of being on a bland diet, I gave her a different food, and she was fine. There are so many complaints about the same issues I have had. Please consider using another product. They almost killed my dog.

Diamond Pet Foods response

We hope Zoey got some antibiotics and continues to improve. It is scary to have a new puppy that is sick! After our vets spoke to your vet, the consensus is that the cause of Zoey's sickness was likely a bacterial infection such as campylobacter, clostridium, coronavirus or parvo virus, especially since another puppy in the litter was sick in its new home too.

No response received
Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Diamond used to be the only brand I trusted until the last year or so. I took my older dog off of the maintenance formula because she started getting diarrhea and vomiting every time she ate. So I thought maybe she was reacting badly due to an allergy. Then I started giving it to my husky. He became violently ill right after he ate... Poop-a-geddon... Pale runny stool and almost instant vomit. I switched to another food and they were fine. The rest of the Diamond was at the bottom of the bin and as soon as it got down to it and they had some... Both dogs sick again. My younger dog is still sick. He likely will be until the Diamond is out of his system. Something's up with the original Diamond.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Diamond Pet Foods is affordable but it is a high-quality dog food. I breed French bulldogs and I have two to three litters a year. The dogs are different and they each have their own thing. I use Diamond Puppy for the puppies, otherwise, I use the Diamond Lamb and Rice, the Chicken and Rice, and the Grain-Free Whitefish and Potato. I'm really pleased with my experience with Diamond Pet Food. My pets are all shiny, healthy and a little bit fat with it.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I like Diamond dog food and my dogs love the little bites puppy food. I feed it to my Maltese, Yorkies, and Pugs. A friend of mine was the one who got me started in it about 20 years ago. It is good for dogs and I just stuck with it. Whenever I send puppies to new homes, I recommend the new owners to stay with the dog food. As long as I can afford it, I'm gonna keep Diamond.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Our vet recommended Diamond Pet Foods for the Siberian huskies that we're breeding. We were feeding them with the Purina Puppy Chow before and no matter what we did, they still had runny, soft poop, but they don't have that with the Diamond food. This pet food has better quality and we noticed that they didn't eat as much of it as they did with the cheaper stuff. Also, sometimes puppy food has made the puppies grow very quickly, whereas with Diamond, their growth has been average. We use the Diamond Hi-Energy formulation for our adult dogs and they are definitely full of energy. The more protein, the better, so that formulation suits them well.

We have four to seven litters a year and we routinely send the puppies to their new homes with the Diamond dog food samples, and we recommend to the new owners that they continue feeding their puppies with Diamond. It is easy getting those samples. I just send an email and within a week the samples are delivered to our house. I've dealt with the reps through email and they've always been polite and helpful. There were puppy parents who switched to a different brand of dog food, then they called us four months later and told us that their dog was having issues. We told them to put their dog back on the Diamond food and when they did, it worked fine and they never had an issue with it. We've been using Diamond Pet Food for our dogs for two years and we're very happy with it, and we plan to continue feeding it to our dogs.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

One of the first ingredients of Diamond is meat or meat by-products and it’s paramount to me. I raise and breed mastiffs and they have to eat meat. Meat should be their first ingredient. I also like how Diamond adjusted the different vitamins and minerals that they added. I have tried other brands but I always went back to Diamond because the dogs like it better. I tried Victor for a while, but I had to add some dog food to it for the dogs to eat it. I put the dogs back on Diamond and they immediately started eating the dog food again with no hesitancy.

I start my puppies immediately on Diamond. I grind Diamond Puppy Formula until it’s a mash, then I add it to the formula that I’ve used. I add that to the milk replacer and I soak the soft puppy foods in that. The puppies start on that when they are two weeks old. I call Diamond and ask for samples to send with the new puppies and they always send me some. I send a pamphlet with the new owners so that they understand what Diamond offers and continue with Diamond as well.

I have the Diamond Performance and the puppies just gobble it up as soon as I put it in the bowl. It’s a little more expensive, but it has all the ingredients and the nutritional value that I need for my puppies. We are in the show world and my dogs are making champions and grand champions repeatedly. They are what they eat. I had gone off Diamond before but have always had to go back because it makes my dogs look and perform better. They also feel better and their coats show it.

Diamond is a better quality food and I recommend it to everybody. I have been in the grocery store before and someone was standing there, looking at the bag of whatever grocery the store sells. I told him to look at the first ingredient and he said that it has corn. I asked how many dogs he sees in the cornfield going and I immediately recommended him to Diamond and told him where to purchase. Also, I was over at our friend’s house today and she is also a mastiff breeder. She asked what I feed my dogs because she said that my dogs always grow so much bigger and healthier than hers and I told her I stick with Diamond.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Diamond Pet Foods is satisfying to my dogs and I have been using it for about 10 years now. I breed Yorkies and Shih Tzus and I try to get the most from my buck. I've been using the Diamond Naturals Small Breed Small Bites. It is a small kibble and it doesn't have corn stuffed in it. I have been very happy with Diamond. I use it in my puppy packs that go home with my babies. I've used it for a long time but recently I have considered changing foods. Sometimes they don't want to eat it. I got a shipment a couple of weeks ago and it looked a little different.

The biggest thing I've noticed is that they are not eating it as well as they used to and sometimes, it seems drier than normal. Sometimes the consistency is off. I have a little Yorkie male that has been in the emergency vet clinic all night. He has been very ill and we don't know what is causing this. He wouldn't eat yesterday and today. But I've raised a lot of babies on Diamond and I have babies all over the world. I have babies in Hawaii and in New York. I have a lot of repeat business because my babies are always so pretty but if they decide that they don't want to eat Diamond then I have to look for something that they like that's more palatable to them.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I’ve been using Diamond Pet Food on and off for several decades. Then, we switched over to Purina for some time because we breed and show Alaskan Malamutes. My wife shows other dogs too but our primary focus is on Alaskan Malamutes. We also do weight pulls. We have Canine Good Citizen titles and Trick Dog titles as well. Purina gave incentives for discounts and they send towels, aprons and canopies to show that we were a premium member. They wanted us to use them at the show so everybody can see their food. But our dogs do a little better on Diamond than they did with Purina, so we went back to the Diamond.

Now, we have one litter every 18 months since people want our puppies all the time but we have a hard time qualifying them. When we get about six people who we feel are the best homes for them, then we breed at that time. Our contract says that Diamond Food is our preferred food and we give them four choices they can feed. If they don’t agree to it then we won’t sell the dogs to them.

We use the formula in the burnt orange bag and the content is better for our adult dogs. Our Malamute line will live to 15 years old but a lot of other Malamute lines die often at seven to nine. We have one of the oldest and most traditional Alaskan Malamute lines and that is the only way we’ll breed. We spend hundreds of dollars but Diamond does not have an incentive program which other dog food companies push. My wife and I tried to talk to Diamond to do more promotions. Nevertheless, we are very satisfied with Diamond.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I'm a breeder and I started using Diamond pet foods when I had my Great Danes. It has been about 10 years now and I'm on a different breed, but I still use it.

I get a really great consistent weight for dogs even on ones that are hard to maintain weight on. I feed the Puppy and the Hi-Energy variants, and I do really well with them. I have signed up and I was sent information sheets and sample bags that I give out when I sell my puppies. I highly recommend that they stay on it and most of them do. I've had a couple of people who tried to go over to another brand but they came back and said the puppies do better on Diamond. They don't have as much waste, they maintain their coat and overall luster. Also, they look more muscular.

Right now, I breed toy breeds, Boxers and Heelers. My Heelers are working dogs and this is really good food for them. It maintains their energy and keeps them focused. For the Boxers, it really keeps the weight on them. All the puppies have been great. I start them at about three weeks on the Puppy food and they continue until they go to their new homes. Most of them stay on it until they're a year old then they are switched over to the Hi-Energy variant. Sometimes it'll be the Performance, depending on the dog. However, I keep my adult Boxers on the Puppy because that particular food does better for them all around. I fully believe in Diamond pet food and whenever I recommend it, I tell people that it's what my puppies have been on, as well as their parents. But if the new owners are to switch to something different, I tell them to mix the Diamond samples that I give them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I’ve been feeding my dogs Diamond Pet Foods for about three years now. I like that it has higher protein and we’ve started using the red grain-free option. We mix up the red bag high energy for performance dogs with the grain-free and do a mix of the two. We raise Australian Shepherds and we work them hard in the pasture, so we need all they can get to keep weight on them and keep them energetic and ready to go. We also have brochures and stuff from Diamond that we usually include with the puppy packs. Diamond is doing a great job and I wish they keep up the good work.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

We've been using Diamond Pet Foods for four years and we used Diamond Puppy and Diamond Maintenance many years ago for eight years. The Diamond Naturals is the formulation that we're using now and it was recommended by the breeder that we bought our Great Pyrenees dogs from. The Large Breed formula was made for the dogs to accommodate their bone growth and it has worked for us.

Our previous experience with Diamond was good. But we heard about some issues at some point where it was said that they had some bad food, but we weren't affected by those issues and they didn't alter our view of this pet food brand. It's not as cheap as store-bought food, but its quality is better, and it's still more affordable than some of the other higher-end brands.

For the last three years, we've had three litters and we sent the puppies to their new homes with the Diamond samples. But for the first litter, we didn't know about the program where Diamond would provide samples and we just bagged up some samples and sent these along with the puppies. We definitely recommended Diamond Pet Food to the new owners.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I have been using Diamond Pet Foods for about 15 years. We raise Yorkies, so we get the Small Breed Natural. It’s just the right size for the puppies and it doesn’t have corn or things like that in there. We have liters around 12 times a year and we send the puppies to their new homes with the samples. We also recommend continuing to feed the puppies Diamond. The puppies are always healthy. Their mom and dad eat it too and they look good and are happy with it. I would recommend Diamond Pet Foods, but I wish they have better samples.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We switched from Blue Buffalo to Diamond Pet Foods and we have been using Diamond for our dogs for about seven years now. My husband and I breed German shepherds. Diamond is what one of the people that we used for stud service fed his dogs and he really recommended it. We looked into it and decided to try it. We have four adult German shepherds and, right now, we have four pups. Diamond is not cheap, but the price is reasonable. It's a good quality food. There are some farm stores around that have Diamond, so I have never had a problem getting the food. They also have a good website that gives me information and we’ve been happy with them.

We usually have litters once a year. I’ve got a litter right now and it’s getting ready to leave. I like giving my buyers as much information and stuff as I can to get them started, so I give them a good-sized bag of food myself but if I give them samples too, then it’s nice. The company gives me some flyers about their product too. We use Large Breed Adult Dogs and Lamb and the Large Breed Puppy and they seem satisfied. Some German Shepherds can have sensitive stomach, but I haven’t had an issue like that with any of my dogs. They look really healthy and they have beautiful, shiny coats. I also have two cats and I got some food for them too.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

We breed Corgis, Australian Shepherds and Augies and used Diamond Pet Foods for them for a year as it was more natural instead of all the by-products. However, we stopped using Diamond because although the dogs were healthy, they weren't getting as much health benefits that we were expecting out of it. We tried the Naturals in the blue bag, and then the Lamb and Rice in the red bag. I have one female dog and she is a hard keeper. She wasn't gaining weight like I wanted her to and when I changed her over to Monster, another dog food, she bloomed. I don't think the protein is quite there in the Diamond as it is in the Monster. Nevertheless, I recommended Diamond to my sister and we liked Diamond when we used it.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I raise Australian Shepherds and have been using Diamond pet food for around 10 years. I feed my puppies with the Diamond Puppy in the purple bag. I really like it. The pieces are real small and easy for the puppies to eat. The puppies really grow good and do good on it. When I take them to the vet, the checks have been well, which is tremendous. And so, I tell all my customers I've had Diamond for years. I sold a lot of puppies and sometimes I send the food samples with them to their new homes and recommend that they continue to be fed with it. It's good quality food and easy to find.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I used Diamond about a year ago but now I give the KON brand of dog food to my pets. I have the small breeds of dogs and I have puppies here all the time. Their appetite was stronger when they were eating Diamond. But as far as their health, it was the same as when they began eating the KON. I made the switch after I compared Diamond with the KON. I fed equal amounts of dogs eating both kinds of dog food and there was less dog food consumption with the KON, so that told me that there was more filler in the Diamond dog food. So, I stopped using it.

Hi Nelson,
I'm not familiar with KON, what does that stand for? We, like most pet food manufacturers, don't use "fillers". Those have gone by the wayside.Quality ingredients and transparency is extremely important. For those feeding small breeds, we advise using the small kibble. In your case if you were using the bigger kibble perhaps it was not fully digested before the GI system said it was time to poo it out

Dr Heldman@ Diamond Pet Food

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I have several Boston Terriers so I needed quality food at a reasonable price. I use a website called dogfoodadvisor.com and the Diamond Naturals formula ranked as highest among some of the more expensive brands. I also had a friend that recommended Diamond. So I thought I would try it. My Boston Terriers are prone to get digestive issues but I have not had any problem since I started using Diamond and I've been using it for about eight years now. I use the Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice for my adults, and I use the Diamonds Naturals Small Breed Puppy for the puppies. The food seems to agree with my dogs. They have nice coats and they keep a good weight. Diamond Naturals is a good, quality food at a reasonable price.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I've been using Diamond for about six years and it's carried by our local feed stores and it's one of the better quality pet foods according to the feedback from other breeders and research online. I do the Diamond Natural for my Cocker Spaniels. For my adults, I use the Chicken & Rice for about a year and then I would switch over to the Lamb & Rice. And then I use the Diamond Natural Small Breed Puppy for my puppies. My dogs do good on it and I'm happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I fed my puppies Diamond for four years but I recently stopped using it. I breed bloodhounds and they were having looser stools than normal. So I switched to something a little less rich. Also, the price for Diamond has gone up a lot here. It's $45 for a bag of puppy food now and it used to be $35. But I still recommend Diamond Pet Foods to people who don’t breed their puppies and only have to buy one bag here and there.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I was looking for something that I could buy that was mid price range and something that offered a large breed puppy formula. I found Diamond and I've been using it for two to three years now. I have Rottweilers and I used to have about one litter a year. I also send the new puppies with Diamond samples and recommend it to their new owners. I use the Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy because meat was the first ingredient and it was easily and readily available in my area. I usually buy it at Royal Canin and I thought it was a good mid range price point. So far, my dogs have done well with Diamond. I've had no problems with digestion or with stool, and they eat it up, so I think they like flavor of it, too.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

We were in Texas and we moved in to a new area. Since I raise dogs, I was looking to save a little money on dog food. I used to buy Purina but I was dissatisfied with it. Diamond's price was better, so I started using it. As a breeder, I gotta watch my overhead, so that is important to me. I raise Labrador Retrievers and I've been giving them Diamond for five years now. I have a litter once a year and I always give their new owners Diamond samples. In fact, it is guaranteed that I give them some Diamond when they take the dogs. Then this year, Diamond supplied me with a bunch of small bags for that specific reason. I don't like the pups to have to transition to a new dog food. But some owners are not gonna feed Diamond, so for the first couple of days, I wanted the pups to at least have some Diamond. I even told them to blend it with the new food until the dog was ready to completely start a new diet because Diamond isn't available everywhere.

I'm using the biggest bag that Diamond makes and it is the Large Breed. I both feed the Rice and Lamb to my dogs and I alternate it with the beefs because my dogs are particular. Overall, Diamond is an outstanding dog food. I've been raising dogs for 30 years and it is as comparable and as good as Purina. It is a wonderful food and the protein level is very high on it. It is not cheap dog food but a high-quality food at a very reasonable price. I recommend it all the time.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

The food I use is formulated for large breeds and I had done my research on that versus Small Breed and the regular dog food. And the Large Breed formula worked well. I use the Diamond Maintenance for my adult dogs and I've been using Diamond pet foods for about 20 years. But I’m not happy with the Large Breed formula anymore. I noticed that the formula seems to have changed over the years. The color is different and there is almost a pepper smell to it.

I have Weimaraners and Dobermans, and they've always liked the regular puppy food, in the purple bag, over the Large Breed. I always switch slower but when I started switching, the Large Breed food seemed to have given them diarrhea badly. I’ve been noticing it for a while and the Dobermans are getting to where they won’t eat the food at all. I've switched to just the purple bag, the regular puppy. But I’ve also talked to a lot of people who do not recommend Diamond because of the ingredients and the shelf life on it versus some of the holistic dog foods.

Diamond Pet Foods response
Thanks for the review Wendy. We rarely make changes to the recipe. There can be slight differences in the kibble as we have 5 different plants here in the US. As dye plates, that cut the food into kibble bits, start to wear that can cause a few mm changes in kibble size. The color can vary slightly too since we don't use any dyes. I breed French Mastiffs, always feed the adults Premium instead of Maintenance since reproducing is an extra stress to the body. We pride ourselves in ingredient sourcing and vendor vetting. We have bought from certain vendors for over 40 years! Shelf life is a year, which is pretty standard

Dr Heldman@ Taste of the Wild

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Diamond was a relatively decent price as I am a breeder, so I need a lot of dog food. Also, the quality was decent for the price. But I no longer use Diamond since they changed the formula and the bags. Once they changed the formula, all my dogs had running poop, and I switched to a different dog food. I have Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, which means that they have long hair, and if everybody has ass blast then everybody needs a bath. Diamond was a great and very easy breeder program, and if not for the ass blast, I would still be using it because it was very cost-effective, especially if you have many dogs.

Before I switched, everything was fine. I like the fact that Diamond sent the little sample packets for the families that go home, which was nice to put in a care packet for every puppy. Which the new company that I deal with doesn’t do, so the samples come out of my pocket. Also, the people at Diamond was easy to deal with. I could just fax a little form and get the samples readily available even in Menards. It was nice that I could I just pick up the food wherever I need it to because there’s a Menards everywhere. So you don't have to jump through hoops to get the samples. With the new company, I have to order online, but the upside of that is they deliver right to my home and it’s free shipping.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I’ve fed a lot of dog food over the years and Diamond is the best that I’ve had. I feed the regular puppy and I've been feeding it to our pets for about 15 years. Our main breed is Yorkies and most of them are eight to 10 pounds and we litter once a year. If my adults aren’t healthy and doing good then they’re not gonna breed back and the inspector always comments on how healthy our adults look.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Our old dog had some food allergies, so we switched to Diamond because they had the salmon and rice. We breed Vizslas and we've been using Diamond for 10 years now. We get two litters a year and we send them to their homes with an eight-pound bag of Diamond puppy food. We also recommend Diamond to their new owners and some of them continue giving Diamond to their pets while some of them do different stuff. We had really good luck with the Diamond that we've set our dogs on. Our last Lab lived to be 14.5 years old and he was on Diamond for half of his life. And food plays a good part in the dog's life, so we try and recommend that to owners.

We routinely use the Diamond Puppy. We feed our moms that when we're getting ready to breed them, just to keep them high and all the nutrients and proteins that's in the puppy food. And we feed our adult dogs the Light which is the lamb and rice formula. Diamond keeps their allergies down. We have a Chocolate Lab who gets ear infections regularly if he's not eating the right foods and the different formulas of the Diamond food have helped keep his ear infections down. Their skin and coats are really nice and shiny with the food, too. The food also contributes to some of their heart health as well and all of our dogs have had great longevity with their lifespans. Overall, our experience with Diamond has all been super positive and they're a great company to work with.

Diamond Pet Foods expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

Diamond is a pet food and treat company that offer a variety of high-quality and all-natural food and treats. Diamond makes food for puppies, adult dogs, dogs with sensitive stomachs, pregnant dogs and cats.

• Diamond original: Diamond’s original dry food blend comes in a variety of options. There are blends for puppies, adult dogs, hunting dogs and athletic dogs.

• Diamond Naturals: Diamond Naturals are all-natural food options for dogs of all sizes and lifestyles. These food blends come in both dry and canned food options.

• Grain-free options: If your dog has trouble digesting grains, you can purchase grain-free food from Diamond. These are specialty brands from the Diamond Naturals line that uses no unnatural preservatives.

• Online ingredient list: If your dog has allergies or trouble with some ingredients, you can check to see if your blend contains those ingredients. Diamond lists all of its food ingredients online.

• Diamond Blog: The Diamond Pet Food Blog features regular blog posts. Subjects include transitioning your rescue dogs to a new diet, tips to give medicine to your pet, how to find a diet for a diabetic pet and more.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

Diamond Pet Foods Company Information