2. Pets
  3. Dog Food
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.13/5

Nom Nom is committed to delivering the best nutrition for your dog or cat. Their fresh, made-to-order recipes are formulated by a board-certified veterinary nutritionist and contain no fillers, artificial preservatives, or by-products. All meals are prepared using human-grade ingredients, are portioned to meet your pet’s caloric needs, and are delivered directly to your door.

Nom Nom also sells single-ingredient chicken & beef jerky treats with 100% USDA-Certified proteins that are great for your dog or cat. The fresh pet food company also offers Probiotics for gut health maintenance and a Microbiome Testing Kit to learn more about your pet’s gut bacteria and overall health.

Visit their website or contact them today to learn more about how Nom Nom’s fresh customized nutrition and companion wellness products will help your pet thrive!

Nom Nom Video
Nom Nom Gallery (4)
View More View More

Nom Nom Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I have a sick pup - atypical Cushings, a benign tumor in his eustachian tube, complete undercoat hair loss, incontinence, etc. We were recommended to NomNom by a friend. We have chicken wow-wow and tasty turkey fare for the last 3+ weeks. Dog loves it! He is much better energy wise and incontinence is much less. He stopped losing weight as well. EXCEPT this week he also stopped eating the chicken wow-wow. No matter what I put in it to enhance it. He loves the turkey but I have thrown away and starved him 3 nights with the chicken dish. Help!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I have being a customer for several years now. I started with my first dog Guinness, who passed away 2 years ago and now continuing with my second dog Flick. Flick loves all the different meals and his fur is so soft and shiny and in very good health, so far. I strongly feel that the food has helped him in staying healthy and also controlling his weight. I will continue giving him NomNomNow.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

My puppy Twix started eating NomNomNow when he was 8 weeks old and he loves the Beef recipe a lot. I also feed my cat Mouse all NomNomNow cat recipes, it took me about 2 weeks of trying since and now she won't even eat kibble. The key is to keep trying, put NNN bowl next to previous food bowl and eventually your cat will eat it! My pets seem to have more energy and more playful now! Thanks NomNomNow.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I love everything about this company. The customer service is awesome and everyone is so friendly and helpful. The product is great and convenient and I love how they custom make the proportions for each dog. I really Highly recommend this company.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

My mixed breed rescue LIVES for meal times now. He liked his kibble before. But sometimes he’d turn his nose up at it. And he definitely had more stomach issues with kibble. We have none of those issues now! His excitement for meals is unreal, his stool is much smaller and softer which makes me confident that his body is absorbing the nutrients from his food. It’s a little pricey to feed a large dog fresh food but he’s worth every penny.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nom Nom?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

The beef mash for dogs is mostly potatoes. You can count the peas and carrots on one hand mixed in with what looks like maybe two tablespoons of beef. The turkey fair is mostly brown rice. The same deal with the side ingredients. This is overpriced garbage! Ollie or Spot & Tango are MUCH better for the money and the ingredients, overall quality.

Nom Nom response

HI John. We are normally known for our great meals. In fact, all our recipes have been formulated by board-certified veterinary nutritionist, Dr. Justin Shmalberg, to ensure they are nutritionally balanced and correctly portioned. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nomnomnow.com. We would be happy to speak with you and attempt to provide a better experience for you. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I cannot say enough about this company. I have a picky eater that over time has become pickier. She is going to be 10. But for the past 3 months she had gobbled up her Nom Nom dinners so quick. Her coat is healthier and her energy level is back. The Customer Service dept is fabulous, I needed half meals because the full meals were just too large for my little girl. The rep assisted greatly, didn't try to "sell" me on any thing my pup and I didn't need. Truly a great company. I would recommend this company to any of my friends and family. Any further pups I may get will definitely be started on Nom Nom a lot sooner. Wish they were around when I first brought Rhea home. But she will know great dinners for the remainder of her days. Thank you Nom Nom!!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

My pups love this food! I have a super picky 15yr old and this is the first food in her life she wants to eat!! I’m not completely satisfied with the packaging but they always make it right when I let them know about the troubles.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I use it as a topping. My girl loves it. I use the turkey recipe. I had an issue about delivery. Apparently my online stop did not go through so I now have an over abundance of food. Got it all cleared so hope it won’t happen again.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

In the age of Amazon and Chewy, it's rare to find a place that provides horrible customer service. I ordered food, followed the instructions, and my cat wouldn't eat it. They said to "make him" -- literally, so against my better judgement I continued to give my cat this food until he finally ate some on day 2. He then vomited everywhere. I went back and forth with them, but they actually went out of their way to not replace it, return it, or refund it. I even sent an unused test kit back and they wouldn't refund that either. They need to get shut down!

Nom Nom Company Information