4.30/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NomNomNow is committed to delivering the best nutrition for your dog or cat. Their fresh, made-to-order recipes are formulated by a board-certified veterinary nutritionist and contain no fillers, artificial preservatives, or by-products. All meals are prepared using human-grade ingredients, are portioned to meet your pet’s caloric needs, and are delivered directly to your door.

NomNomNow also sells single-ingredient chicken & beef jerky treats with 100% USDA-Certified proteins that are great for your dog or cat. The fresh pet food company also offers Probiotics for gut health maintenance and a Microbiome Testing Kit to learn more about your pet’s gut bacteria and overall health.

Visit their website or contact them today to learn more about how NomNomNow’s fresh customized nutrition and companion wellness products will help your pet thrive!

NomNomNow Video
NomNomNow Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

NomNomNow Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

I use it as a topping. My girl loves it. I use the turkey recipe. I had an issue about delivery. Apparently my online stop did not go through so I now have an over abundance of food. Got it all cleared so hope it won’t happen again.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

In the age of Amazon and Chewy, it's rare to find a place that provides horrible customer service. I ordered food, followed the instructions, and my cat wouldn't eat it. They said to "make him" -- literally, so against my better judgement I continued to give my cat this food until he finally ate some on day 2. He then vomited everywhere. I went back and forth with them, but they actually went out of their way to not replace it, return it, or refund it. I even sent an unused test kit back and they wouldn't refund that either. They need to get shut down!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I subscribed about a month ago, my babies liked the food for the first 3 weeks then stopped wanting to eat it. I followed the care instructions exactly. I tried to cancel the next order which was a week before the next delivery date and they declined. The second order in the subscription (the order which they declined to cancel) arrived 24 hours later, the whole entire box was completely thawed and the food on the bottom was warm to the touch. The food was unsalvageable. I contacted their customer service via email-they responded with explaining to me that the packages will end up arriving thawed most of the time and their was no mention of a refund nor a partial refund in which I requested.

Now mind you, my package came 24 hours late, I am asking myself, where do they store perishable packages when they know it can't be delivered on the exact date? I spent $132.00 and ended up with food that could not be consumed by my fur babies. I can't give them any stars, and am beyond furious. I couldn't submit this review unless I gave them a star, boo, boo. MG.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Have had only one delivery so far. First shipment came when promised. Saber loves it, doesn't matter which flavor. Scheduled to receive next shipment on Thursday. Perfect timing. Will have only two meals left by then. Customer service on the phone is very good.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

It's pretty important that we provide our pets with fresh ingredients, so I researched the best freshest food for them. I have two cats on NomNomNow, both domestic shorthair, where one's a male and one's a three-year-old female. I've been feeding them NomNomNow for around five months and they like it. They eat it all up and it's a good sign. Initially, their coat looked a little bit softer, too. There were only two choices, though, Chicken Chow and Fish Feast, and my cats didn't like the Fish Feast. It looked very dry. So, I just went back to the chicken, which could improve a little bit too. There were times where my cats have thrown up the carrot pieces, like whole. It's kinda hard and they don't really digest those. And every single time, I cut up the chicken a little bit more because the chunks are too big for them to chew up and swallow.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NomNomNow?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I had to cancel my subscription for my pup due to allergies from the food (as per my dog's vet). You would think they would understand as they call themselves pet lovers. They never picked up the phone when I called, and finally responded to my email saying I can cancel but I have to pay for a month's worth of food, even though it wasn't delivered when I cancelled. Told them to stop the payment as the food will go to waste, but they did not seem to care, and still won't pick up the phone or call me back. With the numerous meal delivery services I would TAKE MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE! So disappointing!!!!

Resolution response: Sept. 3, 2019

I thought that I was leaving a personal review with the Nom Nom Now Co, regarding a call that I made to them asking if their fresh dog food had a date of manufacturer code. This was not intended to be a public post. Consumer Affairs refused to remove the post that I submitted in error. My dog and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NOM NOM NOW and HIGHLY RECOMMEND their food!!! It is by far the best dog food that I have ever fed. FIVE STARS for Nom Nom Now!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Jennifer was very nice and professional. I would give her a 5 star rating. The lower rating is because you have no date of manufacturer on your food. I know that other fresh food suppliers do. I have left over food, because my dog was slow to transition and I want to feed her the oldest first. Because, there is no date code I am having to keep the leftover from the previous shipment seperate in my freezer, which is inconvenient. I am suggesting that a date code be used instead of or in addition to your lot code. Thanks, for considering this. My dog, Jada, and I LOVE your food!!!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I went with NomNomNow after reading reviews. I liked the idea of the fresh food, too. I have two German Shepherds and they are about two and a half years old. Since using it, we've noticed that in one of them the hair has gotten softer. There is also a little bit of weight on her where she was having trouble with, and her energy levels went through the roof. I feed them three formulations: beef, pork and chicken. NomNomNow is everything everybody says on the reviews. It works great, and we have been recommending it.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

My dog Brownie was getting really picky about her food but now she loves it when it's breakfast and dinner time. Her least favorite is the turkey dinner so I put a little bit the powder you sent for picky dogs and it works. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

When I contacted NomNomNow to request a refund because the second batch of food I got gave my dog horrible diarrhea, the representative kept insisting that her food wasn’t bad, it was just her stomach not used to the food. I would have believed that if this were her first month of food, but it was halfway through her second batch when I decided to contact you. So I emailed her back and said I think that I’m going to switch my dog back to kibble and not feed her the rest of the box I was sent, and I haven’t heard anything back. So I emailed again asking if I can get a refund, and I STILL haven’t heard anything. I’m $75 out from bad food.

NomNomNow Company Information