2.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Improving the lives of pets since 2006, Freshpet can now be found in over 1 million homes and retailed in over 15,000 stores across North America. Using the freshest ingredients from their kitchen, all Freshpet products are made from scratch using real meat and vegetables. The #1 ingredient in every meal is US raised chicken or beef and can always be found in a refrigerator in the pet food aisle because no preservatives are used in their products. Visit Freshpet today to learn more about the Freshpet community!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

82 Freshpet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

The bags are Freshpet roasted meals beef recipe. I was encouraged to try from my vet due to both dogs being senior. They are Yorkiepoos ages 12 & 8. We feed this at night. We normally use meatloaf style but went with cubed form. Both dogs have been vomiting. I went to get second bag and it is bloated, expiration date is May 1, 2019 14:26 L2. Going to try to take back to store but not sure I want the meatloaf style either. They did turn their noses up past two days but eating kibbles that is dry. Sorry about negative review but serve with care.

Freshpet response

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are so sorry to hear this. Can you tell us the name and location of the store where you purchased this from? We appreciate you bringing this important mater to our attention and hope your pups are feeling better.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I have a 13 yr old Pomchi. First I started out with the chicken rolls about a year ago. My dog loved the food. No complaints, but recently after a few bad batches that smelled funny and had a grey color she wouldn't eat it anymore so I threw them away, so I figured I would try again when I saw a new kind in the cooler. Switched to Freshpet small dog food in the bag. She loved the taste but by the 3rd day she has been very ill with horrible diarrhea. I don't know what's changed with the formula and what's in it that made her so sick but from now on I will be cooking her food for her, no more store bought dog food. Too many recalls... The food was purchased at Tops Market in Fredonia NY.

Freshpet response
Jane, sorry to hear about your experience with Freshpet Select Small Dog. We hope your dog is feeling better.
We want to assure you that we take great care in the way we make our foods, from how we craft our recipes to our cooking process to ensure they are delicious, but also safe to feed. Our recipes are pasteurized to destroy bacteria, packaged under strict hygienic conditions and then refrigerated to maintain freshness.
No products are released from our control until having undergone over 20 quality and safety tests. Our Quality Assurance Team would like to review the production and quality records for the bag of Freshpet Select Small Dog which you stated caused your dog to become ill. Please hold onto the product and give us a call in order to obtain additional information. Freshpet Select Small Dog is a different recipe compared to our slice n serve rolls. Sometimes a change in diet can cause digestive upsets.
We also would like to assure you Freshpet has never had a recall on any of our products. Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Freshpet Care Team

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I started purchasing this food for my dog who was having some skin reactions to regular dry kibble. When we started using FreshPet last year, everything was great. His skin started clearing up and he was devouring his food. So we continued feeding him meals. Over the past few couple months we've noticed the bag smelling sour the next day after opening. We get one good feeding out of the bag before we have to throw it away. Thankfully we only buy the small bag since hes a small dog, but it's becoming a waste. I love the food for my dog but wondering why it's going bad so quickly. I've tried the grain free, the Roasted meals, chicken, beef, buying from different stores, etc. And each time, it's still going sour. We securely close the bag each time and are wondering what we can do to keep it fresh. I really don't want to change food since my dog loves it so much.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My Weenie dog is 10 months old and very thin. I have been giving her a very expensive dry food mixed with a little moist food and she just doesn't eat much at all. I decided to try the food in the roll for puppies and she loved it. I give her a thick slice twice a day cut up in little chunks. I feed her one chunk at a time to make sure she chews it and not just suck it up in 30 seconds. To keep it fresh I use my FoodSaver after every time I cut a slice off and store it back and take the air out to keep it fresh. So far so good.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I've been buying this food for year now and last week I got new bag and my dog had diarrhea really bad. I had to take him to emergency room. He always eat the same food and snacks. The only thing I can think of it was bad bag of Freshpet. I threw out the whole bag. Unfortunately he liked this food but I won't probably buy it again.

Freshpet response

Hello Sofya, you contacted us directly and we assisted with your concern. Please call us if we can help you in another way. Regards, Freshpet Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshpet?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

After trying so many expensive foods our dog just got to where he would hardly eat. He was getting diarrhea from everything. Read about this. Thought we'd give it a try. He loves it! No more diarrhea! He plays and acts like his old self now. As long as he is happy and healthy he will continue to get it. He loves the treats too.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I never had trouble with my dog’s stomach until she started eating this food. She likes the taste and will usually clean her bowl, but some mornings she walks away and leaves most of the food in her bowl... Those are the days she vomits. The food smells spoiled! I threw a bag out the other day and purchased a new bag...it smelled spoiled too! I’m tired of my little teacup poodle vomiting... I’m not buying this food anymore!

Freshpet response

Hi Shay, Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear this. Can you tell us the name and size of the Freshpet recipe you are referring to? We would like to document and share this information with our Quality Assurance team. We appreciate you letting us know about this important issue. Hope your girl is feeling better.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma 3/2018. Her symptoms began as a sudden inability to eat. I learned the next day that she had lymphoma. Vet gave her one month to live, two at most. That when I found about Freshpet. I had initially used the rolls. But, more than TEN months later, I have used the recipe meals. There is something different. Something. She becomes bloated and can't get enough water. I would like to know the nutritional statistics for the different foods.

Freshpet response

Hi Joni, Thanks for reaching out to us. We also received your email and have replied back to you with the requested information. Please see the message below that was emailed to you. Hope the information is helpful.

We're so happy to hear that our food made such a difference to your dog. It's stories like yours that really exemplify why we do what we do here at Freshpet. We'll be sure to pass your message along to the rest of the team, too! Yes, there is a bit more sodium in our Freshpet Select Roasted Meals. There is 0.39% as fed and 0.91% dry matter basis, whereas our Freshpet Select Chicken, Vegetable & Rice Recipe has 0.18% as fed and 0.67% dry matter basis.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I don't understand so many complaints? I started using this 2 years ago for our miniature schnauzer who has Cushing Disease. She loves it! Then a year ago we adopted a bichon king cavalier mix. She really loves it!!! She has MVD and a heart murmur. She was thin but now she is fine! I read up on both problems before feeding. I go to the same store every time. With my feeding each dog 1 cup 2x day, the small bag lasts about 2 days. No problems with odor. It is expensive but my fur babies are worth it. The only problem I have is that the m.s. doesn't gobble it up like the other one. I think she wants it warmer? They both are 12. Thank you Freshpet.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have bought Freshpet food for several years, however, we are looking for a new dog food. I keep getting spoiled bags of food, even after switching to THREE different vendors. Freshpet accused our local grocer of having a bad cooler, however, I find it absurd to think that THREE vendors have bad coolers. Even though our fur baby LOVES this food, I’m afraid it making her sick from becoming spoiled so quickly. Something is not right with this food.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I am a health conscious person and the 2 ingredients in Freshpet that I don't like are Carrageenan and natural flavors. Science proves that Carrageenan is Carcinogenic to humans and animals. This is the 8th ingredient on the list of ingredients. Natural flavors is a cover up for "other" ingredients that the manufacturer doesn't want you to know about. READ LABELS, understand what you are feeding your pet. Do your research. I tried this product for my two felines and they do like it. I have not had any issues in the last month with mold, smell or spoiling. My cats are 14 years old and quite healthy. I don't think I will continue with Freshpet food because of the two ingredients in them that I don't feel comfortable with.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Why I did not try this food sooner is beyond me! I have a foster dog recently diagnosed with untreatable cancer so keeping weight on her is important. She is a picky eater so I have to change up food every few days. Day 5 and she is still inhaling Freshpet! Her “food coma” photos are included. lol

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I discovered Freshpet last fall and have been buying both the rolls and bags as my chihuahuas love them, however, when I purchased in December in several different stores they did not last after I first opened the bag and my dogs ended up getting diarrhea and refused to eat any more of the food. I had to throw away both bag and roll on 2 separate occasions and am very disappointed as these are not cheap and I expected them to last the 7 days after opening.

I just purchased 5 days ago 2 small beef bags with an expiration date of April 2019 and have not even opened them and they are now full air which means they are probably contaminated and will not last once opened. I am going to see if I can take them back to the store I bought it from for an exchange to hopefully get a later expiration date. I am not sure if there is a recall but after reading several of these reviews there seems to be similar issues. I hope going forward I can get the same quality as I used to get otherwise I will have to find another pet food to buy.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I am thrilled that my 13 year old Jack Russel mix loves this food. Henry eats the grain free chicken recipe. I have never seen him finish a meal in one sitting before I started feeding Freshpet. He is now beyond excited every time I open the bag and eats it all up as soon as I place it in his bowl. My only concern is the excessive amounts of water Henry drinks since I have started feeding Freshpet. I originally was thrilled to see him drinking so much but then worry crossed my mind that there maybe was too much sodium or an imbalance of vitamins? Just wondering if anyone had seen this in their pets while feeding Freshpet?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Freshpet cat food - After trying numerous expensive high end cat food, this is the only food that has helped my cat. She has had chronic diarrhea. I feed her the select chicken with vegetables and she loves it. It is sold in grocery stores and pet stores.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I had my 3yr. old Shih Tzu on Freshpet Vital for the last 6 months and had to take her this morning to the vet for a $1500.00 operation for bladder stones. She started with a UTI about one month into beginning the food. Never thought spinach was the problem as it causes oxalates. She has been suffering on and off with UTIs for the last few months. We should have been advised by the company about how spinach can affect these dogs or cats. I am very disappointed with this company.

Hi Terri,

I am so sorry to hear about your pet's recent surgery and history of urinary tract infections, I hope they are feeling better. We shared your case with our vet team, and we wanted to pass along what they told us:

Dogs can get a wide variety of bladder stones, and it is not known which type until the surgery and then the stone is sent off for analysis. The two most common types of stones are struvite and calcium oxalate. Struvite stones form in infection and are very common in dogs with a history of urinary tract infections and small breed dogs. Dogs can be more prone to urinary tract infections for many reasons with the most common being conformation of the urogenital tract. Calcium oxalate stones can be difficult to prevent because factors responsible for formation are not completely understood. In healthy dogs fed a well-balanced diet with spinach, it has not been shown to be an issue. Certain dogs that may have a predisposition, it might be recommended by their veterinarian to avoid certain foods that are high oxalate foods such as spinach. I would recommend to speak with your dog's veterinarian about possible causes and ways of prevention in the future. I would also recommend to review the University of Minnesota School of Veterinary Medicines Urolith center . This website contains a wealth of information on bladder stones and crystals: https://www.vetmed.umn.edu/centers-programs/minnesota-urolith-center
Feel free to call us if you need any additional information.
Regards,

Freshpet Care Team

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

My 13 year old Boston Terrier had started having seizures, had little interest in anything and pretty much stopped eating. He had become so thin you could see his ribs. We knew we needed to do something. I was at Costco with my son and he insisted we try the Freshpet. Gunner loved it. He is a new dog. He has had a few small seizures since starting the food but no big ones. He is so playful and loves to snuggle again.

I have read the negative reviews. The first thing I noticed is that almost all of them begin with how great their dog has done on the product. Then they talk about getting a bad batch of food. This is a fresh product. Have you never bought meat at the grocery store that you had to return because it was spoiled? I have. I have noticed that near the end of the roll the bag I store it in is starting to smell. These reviews will help make me more aware of the freshness of the product but it will not keep me from using the product.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Out at every store in Richmond, Indiana - I have had both my Boston Terriers on grain free Freshpet for quite some time. One has allergies, the other is 16 years old, has health issues. Only food we give them. Went to buy some on Dec 27, and went all over town and nobody has any grain free, I am guessing no delivery. Would like to see them increase amount in stores. This caused problems for my dogs. Will look again today. This is only thing my dogs eat without complications.

Freshpet response

Hello Nancy, sorry you are finding some out of stock issues at your local stores. What product are you trying to find? We make several grain free options. If you purchase through a grocery store, please check with the dairy or grocery manager. They order product and stock the case at the store. Please call our office, and we would be happy to help. Regards, Freshpet Care Team

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I started buying the chicken bites about a year ago when I lived in California. My cat LOVED it and I saw a great change in her behavior. Before she was always hungry and crying for more food no matter what I gave her. When I tried the chicken bites, she calmed down, slept through the night and wasn't begging for food. In fact, she only ate a small amount to be satisfied. I always provide dry food and, of course, water.

When we moved to Oregon a few months later, I started buying the chicken bites again, but they would not last. As soon as I opened the package it would start to deteriorate quickly. The expiration date was months away. I thought it was a fluke, so I tossed it and bought another one. Within a day, it had mold growing and the stench was so bad that I had to seal it up and take it outside. I decided to take it back to the market. The odor was so bad that the manager gave me a refund and two free bags as an apology.

I thought that was a great deal, but my cat refused to eat it. I smelled it and it was already going bad. I opened the second bag and she wouldn't eat that either. I threw both of them away. I then decided to buy the pate in the roll and she loved it. That was three months ago, buying one roll per week. For the last two weeks, I have noticed she is snubbing her nose at this and again, the food is rotting too fast. Sadly to say, I think we are going to have to stop spending money on food that rots long before the expiration date and more importantly I need to protect my cat's health and not take a chance of her eating bad food. I have purchased these products at different stores, so I don't believe it's a cooler issue, I think it's a product flaw. I am very careful about keeping the product cold and sealed at home as well.

Hello Diane,
We are sorry to hear about your experiences with our Freshpet Select Cat Recipes.
Let me assure you that we take great care in the way we make our foods, from how we craft our recipes to our cooking process to ensure that they are delicious, but also safe to feed.
We are discouraged hearing you continue to find packages that have aroma issues. It would be helpful to my Quality Assurance Team to have more information from those bags or rolls. The sell by date, time stamp and line code is very useful with our evaluation.
Our recipes are pasteurized to destroy bacteria, packaged under strict hygienic conditions and then refrigerated to maintain freshness. No products are released from our control until having undergone over 20 quality and safety tests. Freshpet operates the highest quality pet food facility in the world. Our Freshpet Kitchens in Bethlehem, PA is an FDA SQF Level 3 which is the highest you can get in the pet food or human food industry.
Please reach out to us at 866-789-3737 to discuss this further. We appreciate your continued loyalty to Freshpet.
Regards,

Genevieve

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

We have had success with the beef roll so expanded our dog's diet to the Roast Beef Meal. Upon initially opening the bag and serving it to our dog, we sealed the food back up and stored it in our fridge (in a similar manner we do to the Beef Roll). On the third day of serving the Roast Beef Meal, we noticed a strong foul smell from the bag and had to throw the rest away. The food had spoiled and needless to say, we were very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

My 13 yr old Yorkie loved the first bag we got him. So we bought a second. This bag did not last 2 days when it gave off a sour odor. The expiration date was over 30 days from then. I bought another bag. Same thing happened, sour odor and he threw up after 3 days. I think you should look into your expiration dates. Human food doesn't have this long an expiration date. Also maybe change packaging so it cannot get easily contaminated. I am afraid to buy any more but when it's fresh he loves it.

Freshpet response

Hi Laura, sorry to hear you had an issue with one of our recipes. Please call us and we would be happy to help. We want your Yorkie to continue to enjoy his favorite food. Regards, Freshpet Care Team.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I have been using Freshpet on and off for over a year. When you open it it typically smells like lunchmeat. I bought 10 packages that smelled like vomit when you open them. Very sour bile smell. I’ve complained to Customer Service twice. They call back and say that I’m the first complaint they ever had. They will not escalate me to a supervisor. The only thing they offer is sending a representative out to check the cooler at the store You purchased it from. Both customer Service reps Have an attitude that they could care less and they will not forward information up the ladder. I am so done with this company. They do not care at all about animals they’re all about profit.

Freshpet response

Hi Gina, Thank you for your review. As discussed, we contacted our chiller dept and they have advised the chiller at the store in question was running at normal temperatures. We appreciate your concerns and have shared them with our teams

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

A representative of Freshpet recently responded to a pet owner that Freshpet products all contain “a small amount of garlic powder”. It is an accepted fact that garlic is unhealthy for consumption by dogs. In fact, most if not all listings of substances unhealthy to dangerous for consumption by dogs include garlic. It has been confirmed for me by more than one veterinarian that garlic should not be fed to dogs. How dare Freshpet presume to know what amount will be toxic for my (or anyone’s) pet???

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Decided to purchase a bag for my 6 year old Maltipoo since I have been making her food, and this seemed like a good convenient alternative. BAD MISTAKE!!! Upon opening it, there was a strong garlic smell (not listed in the ingredients), but thought it would be fine anyway. After only a day and a half, she has violently vomited shortly after consuming. What kind of product is this company selling??? All I can say is do your homework and research before buying, as there seems to be a lot of negative reviews regarding Freshpet products.

Freshpet response

Hi Colleen, thank you for reaching out to us. We are so sorry to hear your girl was not feeling well. Most of our rolls and roasted meals contain garlic powder at small amounts. Whenever a change in diet is made, it must be done gradually. This helps avoid the digestive upsets and food refusals, which can occur if a diet is changed too quickly. When feeding Freshpet for the first time you should gradually introduce the food a little at time, mixed with your pet's current food. Over time, gradually increase the amount of Freshpet. We hope your girl feels better. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please call our Consumer Care line 1-866-789-3737 at your earliest convenience. Mon-Fri 9-4:30 EST.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I’ve purchased the Freshpet Bite Sized Chicken Recipe about 4 times for my 11 year old yorkie. Because she is a picky eater, I’ve been searching for a product that she’ll love and that’s not too harsh on her teeth. Seeing that she’s enjoyed the first bag so much, I thought this would be the food for her. After purchasing the 2nd bag, the food had a strong odor as if it was spoiled after only day 2 of opening. I keep the bag sealed and in the refrigerator and the expiration date wasn’t until 02/2019. I had to throw out the 2nd bag and bought a new bag (3rd) and the exact same thing happened, so I had to toss it as well. I tried a fresh bag one more time (4th) and it’s happening again and my dog became sick from this bag. I came to read the reviews and realized that this is a pretty common occurrence, therefore I will not be purchasing this product again.

Hi Kia,

Thank you for calling our office and speaking with Angela. We apologize for the experiences you had with our Freshpet Select Small Dog.

We want to assure you that we take great care in the way we make our foods, from how we craft our recipes to our cooking process to ensure that they are delicious, but also safe to feed. Our recipes are pasteurized to destroy bacteria, packaged under strict hygienic conditions and then refrigerated to maintain freshness.

The information from the package in question was very helpful and it was forwarded to my Quality Control Team. As discussed, a postage paid mailer was sent to you to retrieve the empty bag for evaluation by our team.  In addition, the refrigerated case at the purchasing store was given a maintenance review and found to be in proper working order.

Let us reassure you that no products are released from our control until having undergone over 20 quality and safety tests. Freshpet operates the highest quality pet food facility in the world. Our Freshpet Kitchens in Bethlehem, PA is an FDA SQF Level 3 which is the highest you can get in the pet food or human food industry.

Thank you so much again for reaching out to us. Please call at 866-789-3737 with any questions.

Sincerely,

Freshpet Care Team

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I just started solely feeding my eight yo Cavachon this and she started bleeding immediately. Even my 12 yo son said, "Mom it has to be the food." I thought this was suppose to be a healthier alternative. I’ll have to go back to making her food again.

Freshpet response

Hi Heily, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are so sorry to learn of your experience. Please call our Consumer Care line @ 1-866-789-3737 so we can get a better understanding of your experience. We hope your girl is doing well. .

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

Freshpet small size select bite size chicken recipe has been the only diet for my 14 year old yorkie for the past year. The bag had an exp date of 2/2019. Thanksgiving day he had diarrhea/throwing up. I looked at the food a little closer - was gray. Appeared moldy. I need answers.

Freshpet response

Hi Denise, Genevieve from our Consumer Care team advised she spoke to you on Friday, 11/23/18. We are happy to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us on our toll-free number.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I have bought Freshpet small bites for my poodle for a year now. I did notice that it does not stay fresh for 7 days. It gets an odor to it and my dog wouldn't eat it. So I finally decided to take 3 days out of the bag at a time and freeze the rest. It works out really good so I'm very happy with the product and my dog likes it very much and she is so finicky. I would really like it if they'd make a bigger bag in the small bites also.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I work for a grocery chain that carries your product. I've been buying it now for 2 weeks, for my dog. He has seizures and I'm thinking it's the Cornmeal and such in dog food. Anyway, I noticed mold thru the window of the bag, and got an associate to remove the bag and fill up the case with fresh. You just need to check and see if the product has mold before buying. Someone could have walked around the store for hours and then decided not to get it and either put it back or had an employee put it back.

Freshpet response

Hi Terry, Thank you for bringing this important matter to our attention. We will follow up with you directly so we can obtain the name and location of the store so our sales team can follow up with this issue. As our foods are all natural with no artificial or chemical preservatives, they can be naturally at risk for spoilage similar to other fresh groceries if exposed to oxygen for a prolonged period of time. We noticed this could happen if there is a cut or microscopic tear in packaging. This typically happens to a very low percentage out of the millions of bags we sell. Thanks again for letting us know. Freshpet Care Team.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

We have two 8 year old pugs. One has bad skin allergies to most food, so we tried Freshpet and it worked great. Her skin got better and both seemed to have more energy than usual. Then about a week ago both started to have issues. After seeing some of the complaints on this site, we stopped feeding the Freshpet and grabbed a kibble from a local specialty store. The girls took a few days to completely recover, but both started improving the moment the Freshpet was taken away.

My poor dogs had uncontrollable diarrhea with streaks of blood in them and there are multiple reports of similar issues, but I can find no information on any active recall for this dog food, while multiple human food products are be recalled for salmonella and listeria in chicken and vegetables. I purchased the home chicken recipe and the roasted chicken meal from a Target in Cape Coral, FL. I do not know if it was one product or both, but I still have a qtr bag of the home chicken recipe that I would not throw away as potential evidence if the unthinkable happened to our girls.

Freshpet expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

Freshpet makes all-natural pet food using real meat and vegetables. They don’t use preservatives in their food so you’ll find their product in the refrigerator section of the pet food aisle in your grocery store.

• Brands: Freshpet brands consist of Freshpet Select, Vital and Nature’s Fresh as their refrigerated fresh food. They also make Freshpet baked recipes made with 100 percent fresh chicken or turkey. Dognation and Dog Joy are their chewy dog treat brands and Vital Mix-ins is their whole-blend, vitamin enhanced food.

• Product selector: Freshpet’s product selector walks you through choosing the best food for your dog or cat through a series of questions. Questions include pet breed, weight, food preferences, feeding routine and where you shop for your pets food. The matching tool sets you up with the best Freshpet brand based on your answers and location.

• Food finder: Freshpet has a product finder on their website so you can find a specific brand at a store near you. Simply select the brand you want, enter your zip code and choose the mileage from your zip code you’re willing to travel. Their brands are also available online at Amazon, Jet and freshdirect.

• Comparison tool: Freshpet’s comparison tool lets you select the type of pet you have (dog or cat) and the type of food you’re currently feeding them. It pulls a list based on your selection and compare both brands’ ingredients.

• Price: While no price is listed on Freshpet’s website, their pet food is right at the same price range of other all natural pet food on sites like Walmart and Amazon.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

Freshpet Company Information

866-789-3737
freshpet.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.