Find the Best Storage Units in Las Vegas, NV
Top 11 Las Vegas Self Storage Companies
|PODS||Read 2,809 Reviews|
Provides residential and commercial moving and storage solutions. Offers various container sizes. Local moves tend to cost about $500. Most long-distance moves cost between $1,000 and $3,000. Month-to-month pod rental.
|Call Now Toll Free (844) 763-7776|
Read 786 Reviews
Offers storage units for personal, business and vehicle storage. Thousands of locations nationwide. No long-term commitment required. Climate-controlled facilities available.
|Extra Space Self Storage|
Read 306 Reviews
Self-storage options available in 43 states, D.C. and Puerto Rico. Climate-controlled facilities available. Options for vehicle, RV and boat storage. Units range in size from 5 feet by 5 feet to 10 feet by 30 feet.
Read 12 Reviews
Offers no-commitment reservations. Monthly leases - no annual contract. Customers can lock in a reservation without a payment method.
Price comparison for self-storage, car storage, RV and boat storage. Offers free online reservations with no credit card. Deals on storage fees, portable storage and moving trucks. Facilities throughout the United States.
|Dollar Self Storage||Read Author Review|
Offers small, medium and large units. Prices start at $32, $105 and $195, respectively. Additional amenities include online bill pay, hand carts and air-conditioned units.
|Fort Apache Desert Inn Self Storage||Read Author Review|
Offers pricing starting at $65/mo for 50-square-foot units. Extra-large units start at $375/mo. Vehicle parking available. Customer service available 24/7.
|Life Storage||Read Author Review|
Units in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson. Several locations offer one month free. Small units start at $46/mo. Moving truck rentals and vehicle storage are options.
|RightSpace Storage - Las Vegas||Read Author Review|
Operates from 7 locations in the Las Vegas area. Prices start at $29/mo for 5x5 units. Sizes up to 10x30. Vehicle parking also available.
|Stephanie Self Storage||Read Author Review|
Offers 11 different storage units sizes. Additional amenities include rentable mailboxes, RV parking, 24/7 video security and regular pest control. Prices start at $32/mo.
|Storage West Las Vegas||Read Author Review|
A dozen locations across the city. Small units starting at $27.95/mo. Large units start at $184.85/mo. RV, car and boat parking available at some locations.
Average cost of storage units in Las Vegas
The average cost of storage units in Las Vegas is about $50 a month for a 5ft by 5ft space, and a 5ft by 10ft unit averages $75 a month, with administration fees and other costs built into your monthly fee. Most self storage payment plans are monthly; however, you may be able to sign up for a yearly plan at specific locations. You can pay online or in-person, and most companies accept credit cards and cash. You may be able to find a discount for your first month, with many companies offering senior and military discounts.
If you need extra security, you can opt for self storage insurance. A typical quote is $6 a month for $4,000 worth of coverage or $18 a month for $10,000 worth of coverage.
How to choose a self storage company in Las Vegas
When you’re trying to choose a self storage company, there are many factors you need to consider other than cost.
- Look into the hours of operation. Consider whether you need 24-hour access to your possessions.
- If you require climate-control for your belongings, make sure to choose a facility that offers this option. Although prevalent, some companies lack this benefit.
- Indoor-storage units are perfect if you have a few, smaller items you need to keep. These also tend to be cooler than an outdoor unit.
- In areas like Henderson, North Las Vegas and Blue Diamond, there are more exterior self storage options. The advantages of outdoor units are that you can store larger items, and you can drive or walk up to your unit for easy loading and unloading.
- Because Las Vegas is a busy metropolitan city, you may want to consider additional security. Some self storage companies have 24-hour security guards on patrol and individually alarmed units.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas self storage company information
Storage West is a large company that services Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. Las Vegas customers can choose from 12 different locations distributed evenly throughout the city. They have a plethora of unit sizes and hundreds of positive reviews online. Customers have access to a complimentary moving truck for 24 hours.
- Service areas: Las Vegas Valley
- Address: 1501 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Phone number: (702) 255-4800
- Hours of operation: Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm; Sun: closed
- Website: storagewest.com/locations/nevada/
Dollar Self Storage offers clean, modern storage units at incredibly competitive prices. The company has several specials, including military and senior discounts. Dollar Self Storage can facilitate a wide range of storage options, including space for boats and RVs. Dollar Self Storage also provides any moving or packing supplies you need, such as boxes, tape and mattress bags.
- Service areas: North Las Vegas
- Address: 455 W Centennial Pkwy, North Las Vegas, NV 89084
- Phone number: (702) 399-0095
- Hours of operation: Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm; Sun: 10am - 3pm
- Website: dollarselfstorage.com/storage-locations/nevada/index.php
Stephanie Self Storage operates more than 1,000 units in the city with climate-controlled and convenient, drive-up units are available. Customers can also park RVs, boats, SUVs, trucks and other vehicles. The company offers discounts for first-time customers with no deposit required.
- Service areas: Greater Las Vegas metro area
- Address: 5280 Stephanie St, Las Vegas, NV 89122
- Phone number: (702) 433-3333
- Hours of operation: Mon - Sat: 8am - 5pm; Sun: closed
- Website: stephaniestorage.com
Customers who rent a Life Storage unit can take advantage of amenities like climate-control and extra security. It provides standard storage options, as well as vehicle parking and moving supplies. The company offers affordable monthly price plans, and interested customers can find discounts on its website.
- Service areas: North Las Vegas, Henderson, Southern Highlands, Silverado Ranch
- Address: 3225 S Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- Phone number: (702) 550-1595
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 9:30am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 5pm; Sun: 12pm - 4pm
- Website: lifestorage.com/storage-units/nevada/las-vegas
RightSpace Storage has 7 locations throughout the greater Las Vegas area. It offers some of the lowest prices in the city with rates starting at $28 a month. Right Space storage provides units that range from 5ft by 5ft to 10ft by 30ft. Customers can book a unit by contacting the company directly or through its website.
- Service areas: Las Vegas Valley
- Address: 3105 Westwood Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Phone number: (702) 761-3621
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 5pm; Sun: closed
- Website: rightspacestorage.com/self-storage-locations/nevada/las-vegas-nv-storage-units
Fort Apache Desert Inn Self Storage equips their units with amenities like air-conditioning and drive-up gate access. Security guards are present on the property 24 hours a day. You also have the option of choosing an individually alarmed unit for extra protection.
- Service areas: Las Vegas Valley
- Address: 3375 S Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Phone number: (480) 354-6185
- Hours of operation: Mon - Fri: 9am - 5:30pm; Sat: 9am - 5pm; Sun: 10am - 4pm
- Website: ftapachestorage.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.