1.16/5

676 Public Storage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 18, 2019

I was just locked inside of Public Storage at Austell Georgia's location for nearly 30 mins while exiting from moving my few things out from mine and a friend's unit while there were 4 employees vehicle's right there in plain sight! I didn't have my code and was let in to move out my things since my friend retrieved his and moved to Miami on Friday. The staff let me in the gate today therefore knew I had to get out!!! They totally ignored me and the door was locked when I pulled it. I laid on my car horn then called inside 4 times but the dirty suckas wouldn't answer! I'M LIVID!

I live 3 hours away and had to get back for work. I called headquarters in Glendale California for help and was told that they wouldn't take my complaint because I'm not the primary holder!!! Are they serious! It doesn't matter because they were shown ID and knows my name is on the agreement. He and I both spoke to Jennifer on Friday and informed them I would be coming. He gave authorization. I called them today but was told Jennifer was off and that there are no notes in the computer at all! After I made countless phone calls including to the district manager which never replied to myself or the employees on duty today, I was finally allowed to get my own belongings after they called my friend again to get the permission that he'd already given on Friday.

So the employee let me through the gate and knew I needed to get out! We are LIVID! This is unacceptable! I had to wait for a customer to let me out and he witnessed the whole thing. I should have called the police! And nobody has yet apologized to me. They should be shut down... Very bold business! How could headquarters not take my complaint because I wasn't my friend. It was me locked in and held prisoners not him! I will not stop until I have placed a review all over social media and every business site that I can possibly!

Original review: April 17, 2019

I have reached out to Public Storage corporate with respect to this matter prior to this posting but received no response - to no surprise given the events which have transpired with them. My father passed away last summer and my mother is the legal executrix of his estate. He has a storage unit at one of their facilities. My mother had been in contact with the regional manager who made the payment and transferring process extremely difficult and was entirely insensitive of the situation. Not to mention she requested information that would fall under personal information that legally she has no right to see.

My mother provided all of the necessary documentation - a copy of death certificate, legal appointment of her as executor, and the incompetent manager Donna **, who was supposedly consulting her legal department, refuses to allow my mother to pay the bill to bring current. She told my mother that she can only send emails to my father's email address (who is deceased). Clearly we have access to the account but the principle of the matter has gone above and beyond what could be described as disgraceful customer service. Legally my mother is in charge of my father's property given "pass-thru" laws as well the fact that she has been appointed Executrix of his Estate. Not only does my mother deserve an apology but this manager deserves a reprimand and a course in human decency. To say I am appalled would be too kind at this point. Again, to no surprise, no response from Public Storage.

It should be noted that the only person that was sympathetic and kind about the situation is Amanda from the local Morganville, NJ location. I did attempt to make a similar post on Google Reviews but you are only able to review the local facility and I will not give the local facility a negative review because they seem to be more competent and caring than their corporate counterpart.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Containers and Storage Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2019

This company does not care about its customers. Raise rates 17% in 6 months. No give and take with this company. Avoid this company. Will be looking for a new unit soon. They just accused me of throwing items in a dumpster and charging me for it as well.

Original review: April 8, 2019

At 1 month and 3 days I am already in auction status for 10$ that was a prorated amount that has now turned into 279.00. because I was told the 10$ needed to be paid by the 28th and on the 28th I was told they would not accept the payment and had already been issued a 30$ fee because it was not paid by the 27th. I was not told to pay by 27th and I started my storage on the 28th and nowhere does it say 27th. Anyway they said read terms and conditions that payment is due every 30 days.

Well guess what? My 2nd month storage had 31 days in it which made it due on the 27th which put me in auction status on the 1st of April 2019 which added more fees my storage of 148/month plus my 10$ prorated is now at 279$ 1 month and 3 days after I got the storage and was told by customer service they do not remove fees for anything at all within the 1st year you have storage. So it's pay double or we auction your stuff in your second month. These fees are so unreasonable and undisclosed as they think I should have known when there is 31 days in the month your due date is 1 day sooner so pay it on a day you didn't have any idea about or pay double like me.

Original review: April 6, 2019

This company are total crooks! They have snaked their way into Omaha, NE and bought out a friendly and reasonably priced company (Safe Guard Storage) and have turned the facility into a total sham and terrible place to store your personal property. I had been doing business with Safe Guard Storage for over 10 years and only had 2 price increases over that time which were $5 pr/mo increments but these crooks come in and within only a few months of taking over have notified me that they are increasing my rent $15!

And on top of that they are removing all the lights in the outdoor garages which means people that have larger garages are S.O.L. especially when it gets dark in the fall/winter they will not be able to see in their units. All to cheapen their amenities and to save a few dollars! I will be looking for another company to do business with.... Do yourself a favor and stay away from this crooked company!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Public Storage?

Original review: April 5, 2019

Although the salespeople were friendly, there were some upsetting practices. They tried to insist on us taking insurance for our unit which we did not want to pay. I called my homeowners insurance and was told that it was not necessary. It took a lot of work to get the charge removed after we demonstrated that we had the insurance. We were surprised the charge for the lock and assumed that would be included.

Our rental started at the time that we were moving to another location and of course quite busy. We assumed that the price quoted would be for a year but got a steep increase after 6 months... (Guess they know you are over a barrel and they can increase any amount). I called to negotiate less of an increase and was successful but didn't realize that it was only for a month. Before we left after 15 months, we were hit with another increase. Beware when you start with them that you don't know how much or how often they will increase. Our location in Marlton NJ was clean and safe but we were disturbed by their outlandish increases.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Public Storage Company. Their older facilities are deteriorating without any care, maintenance or cleaning of them. Their A/C units are old and do not cool off their supposed A/C controlled storage units and they will charge you a lot of money for those garbage units. Those facilities smell bad and their managers are very lazy, unprofessional and rude. They also bad mouth the company to every customer who presents a complaint to them. Now they have their facility's bathrooms locked up all day long and after 6:00 pm you cannot use their bathrooms at all because the managers were instructed by the regional district managers to do so! If you are still moving after 6:00 pm you need to bring a bucket with you in case you need to go to the bathroom, which you will have no access to! UNBELIEVABLE!!! What a shame this company is!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Public Storage just increased our rent by over 16% after 4 months. They can increase the rent at will and by whatever amount they want. This is what they call a ‘flexible’ solution. Of course this practice is never mentioned during the sales process.

Original review: March 31, 2019

This organization is nationwide and will rob you blind. Their units are not that good for the price you pay. They have recently raised their rates and if you are one minute late they will charge you 20% late fee and then start tacking on "lien" fees which are bogus. Making it impossible to get your belongings out with cutting off an arm and a leg for them. The 5 star ratings by some on their website are not validated reviews. I can't imagine how anyone could give a 5 star review. This is a crooked organization and probably run by the mafia.

Original review: March 7, 2019

This review is for the Northridge, California facility on Shirley Avenue. I have been here for a year-and-a-half. In that time they have increased me twice to almost $50 more than I signed up for. Neither the contract/nor the employees ever alluded to the fact that this would happen. They did bait and switch in the first six months. To make matters worse my unit was without lights for a week and the manager is unwilling to credit me for the limited access I had to the unit during this time. I called the district manager who could not even be bothered to call me back. This company doesn't care about customers. Just money.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Was lied to about a 55.00 a month Labor Day 2018 special. Told rent could not increase more than 5 dollars a year. Was NEVER charged 55.00 but 79.00 a month from beginning. Feb 2019 rent DOUBLED to 100.00 a month. Kinda freaky to discover I am the 666 complaint and have discovered several class action lawsuits against Public Storage. This is exactly how extreme left wing socialists like AOC get into power to kick Amazon out of NYC.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I've used Public Storage several times in the past several years. 1st, they upsell you. You have to buy their lock which is about $15. Ok, whatever. Oh and if your storage unit has two doors, yes, you are paying for two locks. Always ask if they have a unit with only one door because they will try to rent you out that unit. Also they will keep trying to pressure you to buy any and all accessories they have. Luckily, I'm good with saying no and shopping around.

But that's not the real problem. In my contract it states that I must give at least a 3 day notice that I was vacating my unit. I gave them a month's notice via my account online. I told them I was moving out on the 1st of the month. I go to close out of my account and they still requested a bill for the full amount. Now in my past experiences, I have vacated the unit at various times of the month and have been refunded for any unused portion of the month. Now they don't. I have to pay the rent for the whole month even though it's in their system that I am moved out. I don't mind paying the balance if I am being refunded for the unused portion of the month. So what's the point in even putting in a 3 day notice. You should tell customers to be out by the end of the month. I was a long time customer of Public Storage and will never use their services again. I recommend you to never go with them.

Original review: March 4, 2019

It was easy to book the storage space (12' X 30') online. The move-in process was great. The folks working at the local store have been great. The issue is with their contract and pricing policy. If you read the fine print of the contract they can increase your rent at any time with 30 days notice, no justification and no cap to the increase. I have been in the unit for 7 months and have received several rent increases already. The local manager and regional manager blame it on the automated system which is set to increase the rent when the market rents go up due to supply and demand.

This is a lie as the market rate for my same size unit at the same location has steadily decreased since I moved in and is currently over $100 less than the rate they want to increase my rent to. When I have called the local manager and regional manager they have said there is nothing they can do, but then have agreed to hold the rent steady with no increases, always with the threat that the rate will go up. The time invested in calling and following up to keep the rent from increasing is crazy as it always takes several calls. I would recommend looking elsewhere for storage and read the contract.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Had no idea that Public Storage was not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Had no idea that Public Storage had numerous complaints against them. Had no idea that they will auction your storage unit off in less than 60 days. Public Storage sucks, the worst storage company and is definitely not for their customers. This company hit customers with liens, lockout fees, late fees, double rent and ready to auction your property off by the 57 day. By time you're in your second month, near the auction date, you are owing this company under $400.00 if not that! Moreover, I've been with this company perhaps six years total. Had my fair share of experiences on things that could happen with my outside life, therefore, I was faced with the threat of auctions.

Each and every time it occurred, I'd always met the deadline and paid whatever extra they accumulated from me. No problem! However, I was faced with an auction date on 12/27/18 in which, I'd didn't know because I always follow my payments by the generated computer date. Nevertheless, I'd paid by computer the date that was registering 12/31/18. I would usually pay by computer. Furthermore, On 2/16/19, I was up for another auction, so I'd called to find out the auction date, to let them know that I'm having a hard time logging in to make a payment and only to be told that my unit was auctioned on 12/27/18. I was horribly shocked and in disbelief. Undoubtedly, I lives in New Jersey and my unit was at 1015 Gould Drive, in Bossier City, Louisiana, 71111. My unit was in my nephew's name who emergency moved me into that storage company as I was the one who always made the payments.

Nonetheless, it's hard to complain against this company on the inside. The customer Service sucks as well. Not professional with mannerism. My journey will be to put in a claim against this company who I highly recommend to DON'T patronize their business. I wouldn't refer or recommend them to anyone. Cube Smart I would recommend. Public Storage have nothing on them nor compare. Note: I'd planned on traveling to this storage to break it down and discontinued it. I just wanted to be the one to do so and had that opportunity. The bidder of that unit #G320 struck it rich and my life went down the drain.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Been in the unit for 3 months and just got a notice that they are raising their rates by 18%. Very convenient. And judging from the other reviews, this is their usual business practice. I'm sure they know people will just pay so they don't have to move all their stuff. I'll also pay so I don't have to move all my stuff, but posting a few negative reviews doesn't take much time and it makes me feel better about being had by Public Storage. I'll definitely be warning anyone who asks to avoid Public Storage as well. What a scam.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

No time to get in my storage. Ripping people off with the going up on their rates. Dark place and elevator not working for months. ConsumerAffairs need to investigate this facility. They are ripping people off of their belongings.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I had a problem with my unit. I was current and could not access. I called SEVERAL times. Went to the facility but no one was EVER in the office. I finally stopped paying my bill because I knew they would call me back then. Nope. I was wrong. I let it go for a while and then paid 300 of the balance. They finally called. I told them I was glad they called and about the issues I had been having. The lady told me she would look into them and call me back. They never did. I called the property manager back and she told me they inquired with the district manager who said and I quote "they know the balance due so too bad".

Ummm what about addressing the issues? I left a message directly for the district manager. No response. But my bill went up 300 plus dollars for one month. (The monthly rent is 168 and some change). What the heck. I called the 800 number but you can't talk to a live person. Tried to call property. Suprise. No answer. I'm so over this place. I guess I don't have a choice but to pay my balance in full and move from there. This is utter BS though. Did I mention they wanted me to pay 20 for a used rusty lock and that's what started this whole thing?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I had a storage unit in Houston, Texas (Greenbriar location) for almost three years. Last month, when I tried to pay a $5.00 balance, the payment went through as $ 500.00 due to a glitch in their website. When I called to address the issue, I was told it was irreversible and they aggressively went after the $500.00 dollar amount even after they knew it was a mistake on their part. I did not owe them $500.00, I owed them $5.00. I paid by electronic check, so they kept bouncing it back hoping to ** my bank account of the $500.00 that was not owed to them, which subsequently put my account into overdraft status. Then they attached a bad check fee, a late charge, and a lien fee onto my account. After I put a stop payment against them, they threw my unit into auction status and changed the auction date without ANY notification of an actual date and tried to take my stuff. Unless all their bogus fees, etc were paid they were going to auction my unit off.

This all happened in the span of two and a half weeks. Public Storage is a trap. Unethical. Complete rip off. This cost me $600.00 collectively. I saved my stuff by one day and that took aggressively contacting them daily to make sure my auction date had not changed. PS does not give notices on auction dates. You have to call them everyday to monitor the auction date or they will bump it up with no notice and sell your belongings to the highest bidder. Beware. Stay far away!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I called to ask a question at 10:59 am about payment, and why was I being charged a late fee when we moved in on the 12th. The person answering the phone placed me on hold and came back about 5 mins later to tell me that my account was up to date. I then informed her that the late fees were for last month and I needed to know why was I being charged late fees. She placed me on hold again, this time it’s for over 28 mins. When she returned she immediately hung up on me. I am truly upset and only needed a question answered. I called back and she answered and placed me on hold without my consent to hold. Just plain old rude.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Two incidents of improper late fees and delinquency fees which the District Manager, Fatima, refused to help resolve. Public Storage Location 20175. 1) my credit card for auto pay was lost/stolen. I went online to pay with a different card. Public Storage processed it as a check and claimed it was returned by the bank (BECAUSE IT WAS A CREDIT CARD NUMBER) and then charged a $26.80 Delinquency fee and a $25 late fee. I would not have entered a credit card on a check payment page. You would have to enter a routing number and account number. There is no possible way that I inaccurately did this. The person working the desk told me that if an account is delinquent, it immediately converts a credit card payment to a check and submits all payments as only checks.

So when Public Storage converted my credit card payment into a check, they knew it would be returned because no such account existed. They then charged me late fees and a return check fee for a check I never wrote. This is clearly a fraudulent practice. 2) On 12/10 in an attempt to pay said late fees under threat of having my unit auctioned I went online to pay by credit card $196.80. I was then duplicate charged by Public Storage. I did not know this until I received my statement on or about 1/1/19. Without my knowledge, Public Storage then claims to have credited my account for the duplicate charge. I called my bank to investigate, and apparently the bank reversed one of the charges.

When the bank reversed the charge, with no notification to me, Public Storage then claimed I was again delinquent, because now what had been a credit on my account was now a delinquency and charged $88.30 in delinquency fees, even though I had no knowledge that the chargeback occurred, nor did I authorize duplicate payments for the $196.80. First, I called the facility and was told that the district manager Fatima had called and left me a voicemail about it. This is patently untrue. I never received a voicemail from her. I then called and left her a message. She never returned my call. I then had to go to the location in person.

Fatima was rude, unhelpful and condescending. She refused to reverse any of the aforementioned charges ($140.10 total at this point) and threatened to auction off my unit if I did not make a payment right then and there of $285.10 which included purported rent of $185.80, Insurance of $11.00, a late fee of $26.80 and a Lien Fee of $61.50. Thus a total of $239.40 has been stolen from me by Public Storage. These business practices are unconscionable. I suspect that the "website" often makes such mistakes and then it is blamed on the customer and fees are incurred. Having no recourse because their storage unit has now been taken, people are forced to pay these ridiculous fees. T

There is no possible way this is an isolated incident, every post on the Facebook page is a complaint, one star ratings on everything, tons of disgruntled customers. It appears to be, based on the manager's quote "we never refund late fees or charges. It is company policy" and the other employee's comment that credit card payments are "automatically" turned into check payments, a consistent business practice of the company. They have also blocked me from their Facebook page for suggesting to all the other disgruntled customers that they also file BBB Complaints and contact the media.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I made an online reservation for storage at the 4920 Capital Blvd. Raleigh, NC location and before I had turned the computer off The Manager was calling to confirm and set the appointment for my requested time. Then, on the date I arrived and met a most profession manager, **, who helped me decide if I was over-purchasing and realized that I wanted 'climate control', making the appropriate adjustments. The tour of the property was accommodated on a 'golf-cart', so that I did not get too tired, as Ms. ** said.

The site was very clean, orderly, and secure. A great experience, with the processing of the paperwork, setting up insurance and auto-payment plan. I will be traveling extensively, but, I feel very comfortable leaving my few items with Public Storage at the above location. Very career oriented people are in charge! I could not ask for more, as the prices and lock you can purchase, together with storage supplies, fits my needs. Great times to enter and to exit, right in a great location for gas and city bus. Highly recommend.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Beware, they advertise "climate controlled" but that is untrue. They only maintain a temperature range. There is no humidity control. I was misled and therefore declined insurance so when I discovered my mattress was covered in mold there was no recourse. I should sue them for misleading advertising.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I just received notice that Public Storage will be increasing my rent by 17.2% next month. How in the world can they justify this? It is outright greed. Tell me one other product or service that is able to increase its price by 17% in a one-time increase. I will moving out of my units ASAP. Completely ridiculous and unethical.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

ME THINKS NOT! Please DO NOT rent from Public Storage. I have overlooked many things but this one thing I am going to speak on it. I allowed all the other things to slide, like the door being broken and you have to jiggle it to get in... No big deal, things happen. Then the carts were moved inside and only accessible during office hours so if you didn't have your own moving cart after hours you were out of luck... I understood that too 'cause they said people were stealing them. But when my mom was admitted to ICU in critical condition on life support and I spent every single night at the hospital by her bedside, paying my storage fee was not at the top of my priorities.

So when I received notification of the late fee, I immediately paid the rental fee and asked to have the late fee waived. I was told NO, even under the circumstances and that I would need to pay it. I called the District Manager and left several messages and even asked the front office to have him call me and he refused to (Justin ** is the name they gave me). I paid the 20.00 but I can't wait to get my stuff out of here. These people have NO heart and are not Human with no compassion. It wasn't even about the 20.00 to me, this was MY MOM and she was dying and I told these people why I was late and they did NOT care! DO NOT RENT FROM THEM. THEY ARE EVIL!!!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Established a move out date 2 weeks before vacating... Website indicated no payment required. When moving out, was told I needed to pay the full months rent (moved out on the 12th) and was also charged a late fee. Of course it's their policy to not rescind late fees. Just a horrible way to treat a long term customer. If they could have figured out a way to squeeze me for even more money, I'm sure they would have. Be careful upon vacating... Even if the website says no payment required when you establish a move out date, don't assume it means you'll only be charged up to your move out date and can make your final payment at that time. You'll be charged the full month (even if moving out on the 1st) and charged a late fee... Was kind of surprised they don't have a bouncer waiting to toss you out the front door.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was 1st pleased with Public's rates, everything was ok until my fate had ran out, I suffered unexpected heart attack and miss 2 months of rent and because my income shut down Explain what happen to Public. They didn't want to work with me. All they wanted was the rent money and was given a deadline date to meet. The deadline came I was a short, they told me, "Sorry we have sell your unit." All my family pictures and everything gone, it's like I never existed. I hope and pray that Public get there and get sued big time. Oh I even reached out to the district manager and he was very rude and unprofessional and told me nothing he could do.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I rented a storage unit and a couple of months later the rent increased. In November 2018 I was charged a $38.00 late fee even though on the contract it gives the 15th as the late date. In December 2018 I was again charged a late fee of $38.00 even though the rent was paid before the 15th. I physically visited Public Storage to discuss this concern, but the facility was semi~dark and the door was locked, yet there were two female employees sitting there talking on the phones. I knocked on the door and one of the young ladies opened the door (very unwelcoming).

I inquired about the late fee and she proceeded to tell me that in the state of Maryland the late fee calendar date had been changed to the 6th of the month. I told her that I never received notification of that change and she insisted that the notice had been both mailed and emailed. I asked her to show me what she alleges was sent to me, but she claimed that she couldn't pull it up online. This young lady's demeanor was negative, borderline disrespectful and void of compassion!!! The only mail that I ever got/get from Public Storage are my receipts. I never got an addendum showing any kind of 'late fee' calendar date change(s). I called the corporate customer services and they in turn gave me a number to the District Manager. I called the number I was given and absolutely nobody has bothered to return my call. Thank you for allowing me to vent. Be Blessed...

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I’m writing this review about the office on Gould in Bossier City, Louisiana. I moved to Louisiana a couple of years ago with hopes to buy my home and start anew. In the beginning everything was ok about a year of searching and contemplating where... The price went up approximately 20 dollars. Ok fine I went to visit my children last year and became gravely ill, had to be hospitalized, lost some memory and more. Moving on, I am receiving calls from this office.

They cut my locks (2) off. I wasn’t 30 days late. I am under doctor's care cardiologist, orthopedic and more. They call every month almost like harassment. I paid my storage bill every month. I do not understand nor know in depth why they keep calling except for me to put my own lock on the storage or else I cannot open it without them in the office opening it, well I knew that I have the insurance on my storage therefore perhaps if anything is missing my insurance will replace it. To tell the truth I have not found a place to move into and my doctor hasn’t released me. I would like it if they would not call me as much. The storage is my stuff and my stuff and my stuff. I will not forget to pay for it nor will I forget the address where it is located.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

My bill of 35 dollars was due in January 1. I paid my bill ahead of time because I was going on vacation. I paid on Dec. 07. They sent me a bill on Jan 2 to pay for taxes increased in Broward County Florida in the amount of .33 cents. I returned from vacation on the 8 of Jan. Just to find out that I have a late fee payment of 20 dollars plus 33 cents equal to 20.33 dollars for not paying these .33 cents. I paid it today but I believe I can not pay for their mistake. They should have add this on the bill I paid and also they should have given more time to pay the .33 cents. They gave 3 days to pay. Very upset at this. They robbed Me 20 dollars.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I've been renting my unit since August 2018. Today, they notified me of an increase from $129 to $142 even though the current advertised price for a unit my size is $123 in the same building (and no, that is not the advertised sale price for new customers). I've rented before, and I keep changing units to the lower price, but I'm really tired of that. I wish they would just have honest and fair business practices.

Public Storage expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Public Storage is a global self-storage provider offering facilities in the United States and Europe. Along with self-storage they can accommodate business storage needs and vehicle storage needs.

• Unit sizes: Public Storage offers unit sizes ranging from 5 feet by 5 feet to 10 feet by 25 feet. The smallest unit can hold the contents of a small room or a large closet, while the largest unit can hold the contents of a 250-square foot business space or up to six rooms. Vehicle storage spaces range from uncovered to enclosed for cars and large spaces for RVs and boats.

• Moving supplies: If you are in need of moving and packing supplies, Public Storage offers boxes, packing supplies, tape and specific moving kits for purchase. They provide free shipping on orders of $75 or more.

• Business storage: Public Storage offers various businesses tips and ways to use storage to make operations more convenient. Real estate, office, construction and retail businesses have easy access to units for daily or seasonal needs.

• Discounts: Consumers can go online for discounts and specials such as $1 first month rent on selected units for new customers and 15 percent off monthly rent.

• Service areas: Thanks to the acquisition of Shurgard Self-Storage, Public Storage has self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. Consumers should check the interactive map online to determine their nearest location.

• Best for: Consumers with personal or business self-storage needs, both domestic and abroad.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Public Storage Company Information