3.80/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

CubeSmart Reviews

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

Do not rent from CubeSmart especially the location at 5818 LBJ Freeway Dallas Texas. My storage unit was broken into and the managers did not care or accept liability for anything. The facility looks clean and secure but apparently it is possible for my lock to my storage unit to be broken into. CubeSmart will not replace anything that was stolen. DO NOT RENT HERE!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

It has great value and I feel like I always get my money's worth. Plus it is very safe and it makes me try to put most of my stuff in it, and it keeps it so safe. They are so happy and always so friendly. They work with you on your payments and if needed will help you get your stuff in your storage unit. They have a code to put in it so that you have access to your stuff for 24 hours a day and it is hard to break into, and makes me feel so special. My stuff is always very safe and I feel like I am very happy, and I can put as much stuff as I want, and I won't have to worry anything about it.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Containers and Storage Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I used it a couple of times. It was easy to use. I would recommend using CubeSmart to anyone who is looking into this. It is a valuable way to package your goods. I used this product and was happy with the customer service. I would use this again. I would think about the way this is used. This was accessible for me. There are many things I like about this service. The security is another thing about CubeSmart that is way above the standard for this type of service.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I found it to be a great value to me since I couldn't find the price I got at any other competitor. The service that I received was excellent and I would go back anytime. Their employees went above and beyond to make sure this me and my family were happy with what we had paid for. It was easy to get to them since they have so many different locations in the area that we live in. They accepted any payments that we had, even American Express, which a lot of companies don't accept. We felt secure in that our credit card numbers wouldn't be leaked or anything like that for identity thiefs to take our stuff. We loved this service and would use it again anytime.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

Easy to use and the price was reasonable. Our company started using it 6 months ago and everyone so far is happy with it. I would probably recommend this service if someone asked me about it. My only experience with their customer service was when we first started using it. They made sure we had everything we need. We felt free to ask any questions. We haven't had to contact them since we began using this service but when we first got it they were always available to us if needed. I'm sure any future questions will be answered promptly. We have not had any problems with security or breaches and no less of information. They really seem to know what they are doing in this area. I feel safe using this service and will continue without worry.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CubeSmart?

CubeSmart Company Information