2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Margate, FL

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Colonial Van Lines is a family owned and operated long distance moving company providing full-service professional moving services. With over 50 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, they have the knowledge and resources to handle your move. Each year Colonial proudly services over 19,000 moves across the country. The friendly professionals at Colonial are ready to assist you with all of your long distance moving needs.

Colonial Van Lines Video
Colonial Van Lines Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

Colonial Van Lines provides long-distance moving services across the continental U.S. Movers specialize in quick, efficient corporate and residential relocations. They offer competitive pricing and require a deposit.

PROS

• Easy booking process
  • Rents portable moving containers
  • Free, instant quotes

CONS

• Deposit required

Top Colonial Van Lines Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colonial Van Lines?

...They did a really good job in handling my items and I was impressed. Overall, it was an excellent experience with Colonial. They made a tense moment for me very comfortable. I already recommended them to family and friends.

Colonial Van Lines did a great job. Everyone I worked with was helpful and did what they said they would do. Dixie Movers were the subcontractors that did the move. They were professional and courteous. All my belongings were handled with care... Highly recommend. Would definitely use again.

Colonial Van Lines Get a Quote

Information from Colonial Van Lines on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Colonial Van Lines is fully operational and servicing thousands of families across the country. Colonial Van Lines is following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Precautions include a mandatory “stay home if sick” policy for employees and emergency kits in trucks (face mask, gloves and antibacterial gel). The company’s moving app allows customers to get an accurate, free, virtual estimate from the comfort of home to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19.

About Colonial Van Lines moving and storage

Colonial Van Lines moving company provides comprehensive support during your move with teams of professional movers equipped to safely and securely disassemble, pack, load, transport, unload and reassemble items at your new residence. Special requests can usually be accommodated if a Colonial Van Lines customer service representative is notified in advance.

• Long-distance moving: Since Colonial Van Lines is a leading cross-country and interstate moving company, they have the resources and equipment to provide customized moving services across the United States.
  • Packing services: On moving day, Colonial Van Lines sends professional movers with top-quality packing materials to your door. With several flexible packing options, you can pack as little or as much as you want.
  • Storage services: Colonial Van Lines storage facilities are climate-controlled and spacious enough to house large items like trampolines and commercial equipment. Full-service storage, storage-in-transit and commercial storage services are available and can accommodate both short- and long-term needs.
  • Corporate relocation: A custom corporate relocation plan is first created to make the move as seamless as possible. A trained moving specialist will pack your inventory or equipment safely and quickly, and then a dedicated Colonial Van Lines customer service representative will keep you up-to-date throughout the whole moving process.

Colonial Van Lines packing options

Colonial Van Lines relocation services include full and partial packing options. Pricing varies depending on several factors, including your location and the weight and density of items you’re moving.

Packing optionBest for
Single-item packThose who can do most of the packing but need help packing an especially heavy or awkward item.
Kitchen packThose who want to pack everything but their kitchen. Colonial Van Lines’ moving team will safely pack all kitchen-related items.
Full packThose who don’t want to do any heavy lifting at all. Colonial Van Lines’ moving team will bring all their own supplies to arrange, wrap and pack everything securely.

Colonial Cubes moving container service

Colonial Van Lines offers Colonial Cubes as a moving container solution for consumers looking to do their own packing. Colonial Cubes are 6 feet long, 8 feet wide and 8 feet, 11 inches tall. They hold 400 cubic feet of household items and carry up to 3,000 pounds.

The Colonial Cubes process works as follows:

1. Colonial Van Lines drops the cubes off at the customer’s home.
  2. Customers either pack the cubes themselves or hire Colonial Van Lines’ professional movers pack the cubes. Once packed, the customer places their own locks on the cubes.
  3. Colonial Van Lines transports the cubes to storage and keeps them there until the customer is ready to move.
  4. When the customer is ready, Colonial delivers the cubes to their new home.

Colonial Cubes are a good option for temporary storage and long-distance moves. The cubes are impact- and weather-resistant, which means it’s OK to leave them outside for an extended period, even during rainy or snowy weather. The company does not advertise rates, but companies with similar services charge around $1,000 for cross-country moves.

Colonial guarantees on-time pickup and delivery, and customers can keep their cubes in storage or at their homes for loading and unloading. Colonial Cubes are currently available within a 250-mile radius of the following cities:

• Los Angeles
  • San Jose, California
  • Chicago
  • Wyckoff, New Jersey
  • Raleigh, North Carolina
  • Killeen, Texas
  • Seattle

Colonial Van Lines FAQ

How do I book a move with Colonial Van Lines?

You should contact Colonial Van Lines at least two months before you move, even if you don’t know the exact date, in order for the process to go smoothly. Colonial Van Lines suggests finding at least two other quotes from different movers before you book a move with them to be sure you’re getting the best price. Once you decide to move with Colonial Van Lines, the booking process is straight-forward and simple:

1. Request cross-country moving services by filling out Colonial Van Lines’ online contact form.
  2. Describe the details of your move, such as origin and destination ZIP codes, date of relocation and whether or not you require packing services, to a Colonial Van Lines customer service representative.
  3. Schedule an in-house move estimate or use the Colonial Van Lines app to get a quote. Through the mobiles app, you can create a visual inventory of your property and get an accurate estimate.
  4. Contact a customer service representative if you have any follow-up questions or need to adjust some aspect of your upcoming move. If you have a special request for the movers, be sure to inform a customer service representative before your moving day.
What is the Colonial Van Lines app?
Colonial Van Lines’ free in-home moving services app makes it easy to get accurate moving cost estimates. You simply upload videos and pictures of your household goods through your phone, and then a Colonial Van Lines moving coordinator provides your personalized moving consultation. You can also order packing materials and access educational resources about moving through the app.
Can Colonial Van Lines move on the weekends?
It’s possible to relocate on the weekends, but it could be more expensive. Colonial Van Lines suggests planning at least two months in advance to avoid scheduling issues. It’s more difficult to move during certain times of the year in some locations, so this can increase your overall moving price too.
Will Colonial Van Lines movers load boxes that I pack myself?
Movers will pack any item that they consider safe for transport, regardless of who packed it. However, Colonial Van Lines will not be liable for items that you pack yourself. If you choose to pack valuable items yourself, you might consider extra insurance for those belongings.
Why do quoted prices from Colonial Van Lines sometimes change?
Some Colonial Van Lines complaints reflect discrepancies between price estimates and total charges. All moving brokers and carriers pricing can fluctuate from the original quote or estimate to final delivery for a variety of reasons:
  • Weight estimation inaccuracy: Initial price estimates are based on individual customers’ descriptions. An inaccuracy in weight density estimation could also account for a discrepancy.
  • Weight changes: The total cost will increase if additional items need to be moved or if packing instructions change. For example, acquiring an additional piece of furniture after the in-home estimate will increase the weight of your inventory and therefore the cost of moving.
  • Packing: If the movers arrive and have to do more packing than initially planned for, there will be an additional charge for their labor.
  • Long-carry: Colonial Van Lines’ policy is to upcharge when the distance from the doorway to the truck is more than 75 feet. If this charge is factored into the in-house estimate and the movers later determine that they can shorten this distance, your overall price will decrease.

Do we recommend Colonial Van Lines?

Because of Colonial Van Lines’ large network, they can coordinate moving services all over the nation, even on a quick deadline. Most Colonial Van Lines moving reviews are positive. Over 70 percent of verified customers within the last year said they were happy or satisfied with their experience or would recommend Colonial Van Lines to a friend.

Colonial Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colonial Van Lines?

Original review: July 6, 2020

Colonial Van Lines fit into my schedule because it was kind of short notice and they were the only ones that were willing to come on such short notice. Their service was awesome. I'm prior military so I've done a lot of moves. I'm normally very skeptical of companies because after I got out, I had some kind of bad moves with some companies, so I was really skeptical with this company just the same way. However, when I put in for the quote and they gave me the quote back, I had somebody call me. I had somebody email me to make sure everything was okay. Then that person went over all the products and all the goods that I had in the house. They made suggestions as to what they could do and what they can't do. Then they told me, "Hey, we'll follow up with you on this and this day." I didn't get a follow-up call like two days ahead of the pick-up date so I was kinda worried.

However, on the day before the pick-up, I did get a call back. They assured me, "Hey, the driver is gonna be here. We spoke to him. He might be a little late coming in because he's in Arizona. He's coming to Arizona, and he said something about the COVID. They were stopping them a little longer,” which was fine. So, I was happy about that. The driver was able to get through whatever the process was way earlier than the time. He did call me. He said, "Hey, is it okay if I come now? We're here. You know, they let us through. If not, I could go sit at the rest stop and wait for the time." I told him he could come.

He came and got all the stuff packed in less than an hour. I was telling him I had to be on the road. I was driving from Arizona to Florida, which is a long drive. When he came to pick up my stuff, I still was like, "This is just too good to be true." I envisioned something to happen. That was my thought process the whole time. I did tell the driver, "Look, I don't know when you're gonna get to Florida, but I want to stop a couple of days in Texas by my family." He said, "Hey, no problem." He's got to go somewhere. He's got to make some other pick-ups. He was like, "I'll call you and I'll let you know when I'm bringing your stuff.” He did call me. One thing that I had told him was I was gonna drop the stuff off at the house. When he called me, I said, “I’m sorry. The stuff was supposed to be dropped off at my storage, which is close to the house.” He said, “Hey, no problem, ma’am. Can I get them at the storage.”

When he dropped off my stuff, he even helped me repack my storage because my daughter and I were just throwing crap in there. He actually fixed the stuff. They quoted me the price and I paid the one half and then I had to pay the other half at drop-off. When I went to pay, he told me that what I had was way less. So it went down. He said that it was less so I paid less. To me, it was a good experience. I was happy. When I spoke to the people at Colonial, I asked, “Who are you? I need to understand.” And they were telling me and explained to me they’re not a broker. They are the company and they have all these different sections. The person who I made the reservation with turned me over to the person who was responsible for the truck guy. And then I also had a person who was responsible for the entire move. So, I had people to contact.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 4, 2020

We sold our house in New Jersey and moved to Florida. We moved part of our stuff to Mississippi then part of our stuff down to Florida. We did that ourselves. I went on ConsumerAffairs and Colonial was listed in the top five. At first, the prior estimate they gave was a little low. They really need to have somebody come out and do the estimate, instead of trying to do it over the phone. It's because their ability to be able to see something and have it transferred into weight is a little difficult. I had somebody come out and do that then I forwarded that to Colonial. They partially used that information but the quote still came out more. Colonial is trying to do something different where the industry normally has somebody come out and do a visual. They're usually within maybe $500 difference but this one was way different. This was thousands of dollars difference.

The people who assisted during the move were pretty good. They called me to let me know when the driver was gonna be in the area. I gave the number to the driver to make sure that he called me and I got his number to make sure that I was in place for him to come out and deliver. The coordination was pretty good. And at the time of pickup and delivery, we were prepared.

The load crew who came out and packed were excellent. They were very fast. But whoever did the estimate on the boxes, underestimated the boxes on the wardrobes so they had to improvise. They didn't have enough of the metal bars. They had to run a piece of tape back and forth to create a bar. And whatever they had for wardrobe, they just folded it up and put in a box. We were kind of a little disappointed with that especially my wife was since it was mostly her clothes that got done that way.

But the estimate on the wardrobe boxes was the only thing that I felt that was not done well. I gave them their competitor's quote when they came out. I also told them over the phone, "Here's what they estimated." They might have underestimated the wardrobes. If they had visually looked at it, they probably would have said, "Yeah, I probably need about this many," because those guys are pretty well on target. You usually do 10% or 15% more. They'll bring maybe three or four extra boxes just in case.

Otherwise, I'd most definitely recommend Colonial. I would've used them for my son. He moved a month or two before us and I used Purple Heart movers. It was the most horrible experience of my life and my son's life. The movers dropped and broke stuff. They also lost stuff. No wonder they never came back to ask me for recommendations because they knew they would get a bad one. They were horrible. I don't know who Purple Heart contracted out to do the move, but they were the worst. They were also trying to extort money out of my son because of the flights of stairs. Colonial, on the other hand, did such a good job.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

The delivery date kept changing for Colonial Van Lines to deliver our furniture to Georgia. One day, they called us and said we couldn’t do the delivery that day. And then later on, they called back again and said we can move it to the original date. And we said, “We have made arrangements now for people to help us, so we can’t move it back again.” So, there was a change twice.

A mattress had to go upstairs and the guy who was in charge said he couldn’t do it. And I said, “You push that down.” He said, “Well, we can’t just keep waiting to do this. We gotta move on.” They’re experienced, but I was looking at them trying to take it upstairs. I said, “You go one way and bring it down. You can bring it out.” One of the guys that was with him said, “Try it.” But the one who was in charge wouldn’t do it. He said, “If I mess up the wall, then we’d be responsible for it.”The guy took the mattress and I said, “How am I gonna get the mattress up there? You know, it had to go upstairs.” I knew it could come upstairs. And there were three of them. When my son came home, he took it up with my husband with no problem. It was only my son who did it. My husband pushed it but my son maneuvered the mattress. And I said, “They could’ve done that themselves.”

After the delivery guys were long gone, you don’t open all the containers until later. I found out that some of my vases that I look at at night were broken. My husband said, “We got to superglue with the glass. It’s broken on the frame. You lost that. You gotta go get another frame.” I had about three of those that were broken. They’re picture frames that I put on the wall and in the bathroom. The glass was broken in them. I didn’t know it until my husband called. We had opened up everything and so I just opened the one upstairs, “Oh, no, not this. This is not broken.” But it was.

One time they said that our furniture would be the only ones in the truck. I had some picture frames that were broken. I didn’t see any damage with furniture. I don’t know if they threw the boxes in, or raised them again to get the other people furniture on. When they loaded up, it was raining and I had a cold, so I wasn’t outside that much. Also, the container was so dirty. It had some problem. We made a complaint. We told them about it when they were unpacking.

We had five items in total that didn’t belong to us. One was a big table. Then they opened up a picture frame and I said, “That’s not ours.” They put it against the wall. So, we began to open up our furniture and said, “Oh, this is not ours.” We also opened a nice mirror and some picture frames. We have items in our garage now waiting for Van Lines to pick them up. In the beginning, it was less expensive. But when you finish adding it up, it became very expensive. But other than those things, Colonial was good in a sense. They moved in there pretty well. It was beginning to rain so they worked pretty fast. They did what I asked them to.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Colonial Van Lines was really good about getting back to you and calling you pretty much constantly about the move. What bothers me about them most of all was that when I found that they were gonna sub it out, I asked them if they were a moving company. They said they do that and that they have their trucks but they have to sub this one out. I told them I didn't like that very much but I was kind of under the gun where I had to leave and I couldn't put it off, so that was fine.

They quoted me a price for the move in the beginning, and I was okay with that and all the supplies that were needed, but when the boys came to move me and they packed everything up, they wanted $1,602. They were calling their boss, and I could hear him talking to them, and he was saying that I could pay cash. I told them that that was not gonna happen and it was a Saturday, so the banks are closed. I then heard the guy say, "Well, she can pay with a debit card." I said no again. They said it was for extra supplies.

I couldn't call Colonial because they were closed, and that bothered me a lot. There was nobody to get ahold of on Saturday or Sunday to find out what was going on and why they needed an extra $1,602. So I didn't pay it. But they did move me and nothing was said about this $1,602. They didn't mention it, but they wanted the remaining of the bill to be paid and that they wanted $5,000. I already paid 2,000 as a downpayment and the total was supposed to be 5,000, but by the time they got done, they wanted 7,000 and they wouldn't unload the truck until I did.

I have a really good relationship with my credit card company. So I called them ahead and let them know. The movers kept saying that it was for extra supplies and that it was 1,000 more pounds. They were right. I have the bill of lading. It was 1,000 over what we estimated, so they get extra money for things being heavy and for all the shrink wrap. But the boys were very nice. They were only following orders because I could hear the guy talking to their boss, and he had a heavy Indian accent, but he wanted cash. I told them that I was gonna put it on the credit card, but I was not happy with this, and that I would be getting back with Colonial when I can get ahold of them. It was too much. It was not what I was quoted. But I paid them.

The boys that did the move couldn't have been nicer. They were careful. They were kind, professional and courteous. They did an excellent job. They were just doing what their boss told them to do when it came to the money. They worked really, really hard. All said and done, I called Colonial on Monday, and last week, I got a refund for $1,673. But I told Colonial that they need to explain this better because when I called them, they estimated and got everything which I said not until it was ready to move, then I find out that I was gonna have a sub and I didn't like that. I also didn't like the fact that I couldn't get ahold of them over the weekend. They kept saying that they were trying to do it an overnighter since it was a quick move. But that was what they're in the business to do.

I would still recommend them because Colonial themselves stood behind what they said. They have been very good about calling me back, checking in with me and getting things taken care of. So I was very pleased about that. I really never had that much attention from any company at all, and I've moved before and I didn't get that either. But with Colonial, I heard from a claims person and from almost every person in the department, the coordinator, the organizer, the estimator, and the director of quality. They're a big team and they all call. So I give them kudos for that. It's just the sub is a little sketchy. They need to check out their subs that they give out jobs to a little more.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

We were in St. Cloud, Minnesota and I tried to go through 2 big companies for this move. Mayflower said they won't be able to do it. The other company, Allied, has a quotation that was a little bit higher and they had little bit more delayed time as they wouldn't be available for another 5 or 6 days. So, I ended with Colonial and the coordinator did a good job doing the over the phone quotation. We talked about what's in every room and he asked about furniture, bookcases, and all those things. However, we had only 4,200 or 4,300 pounds but they estimated 5,300. Then he asked us to wait a little bit more for the packaging cost. Also, compared with Allied, they were able to send representatives in person who took a look at the house. And based on his actual visit, he estimated a different quote but the weight was similar in both quotations.

This was our first experience moving this big so we had some learning curve to go through. Also, it was over the Christmas break and we were in a rush to see how soon they can pick it up. Everything went well at first but I did not know first hand that there is another third party company involved. I thought Colonial is the main company who's more like the big moving companies but then they recommended me to Mover Dudes, which handles everything. And until I got the Mover Dudes' number from Colonial, I did not know when exactly they were gonna pick it up or any ETA, so I had a little bit of a hard couple of days dealing with the customer service.

There were some times I was frustrated I couldn't get any information from them, because they do not know anything until I kept calling them and try to find out. But at the same time, I was able to talk to Mover Dudes and then got more information than the Colonial representative about this move. In a way, it was a customer rapport deal with my issue and later on they had to switch to someone else. So, they assigned my move to another customer representative.

The other thing is they had to refund us some balance since we were under 5,000. For that balance check, I was supposed to directly call to the Colonial accounts department. I left a couple of messages to the accounts representative who's handling the accounts but because they had different branches, they kept sending me emails like, "Oh, I'm from this department. I'm handling this, I'm handling that." They take the full responsibility and the first two days, I was bombarded with all these department emails. I had to go through it so many times and tried to figure out, "Okay, where is the balance check coming from, refund comes from?"

Then again, I called the Mover Dudes and they said, "It's gonna be written from them but they don't know whether they're supposed to send it to Colonial or they're supposed to send direct to me." It took a few days to figure that out, but after that, the Mover Dudes sent it to me directly. But since then, Colonial did not call me to finalize the move or anything like that. They just disappeared from the picture.

Colonial Van Lines response

Thank you for sharing! And thank you for speaking with me today! I'm glad we could get everything squared away and that the move overall went well :)

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I've lived in 12 different cities and this, by far, was the worst move I've ever experienced. Where do I begin? Let's start with how Colonial Van Lines roped me into being their "customer" --I use that term loosely because they have THE worst customer service I've experienced. First, Colonial seemed like a good choice: they talked about how they were on par with nationally known moving companies. However, I decided to initially go with a different company because they would charge me less and they were available on the dates that I needed. Colonial Van Lines then called me a few days later, insisting they could provide better service, so I switched over to them.

From that point on, getting a hold of anyone at Colonial Van Lines became a not-so-fun game because I was lucky if I got someone to answer after days of trying. They did call me though to tell me that although they initially said they could move me at the end of the month, that that was not an option: the best they could do would be the 1st-2nd. It was too late to go with another moving company so I asked to have my lease extend--that was an extra $100.

They informed me that the movers would arrive on the 2nd, between 2 and 5...They showed up on the 1st with--I kid you not--a 30 minute heads up. Then the movers showed up. It hadn't been 5 minutes since they were inside my apartment that one of them knocks over the big box that says has "fragile" in big bold letters to the ground. That was my TV. Once packed one of them went to weigh the truck. They inform me that they weighed the truck and it would be an extra thousand or so. It might have been more weight than was originally logged, but an extra thousand? I lived in small 1 bedroom apartment--the estimate shouldn't have been that far off. He then assures me it will be less upon delivery. But wait, it gets better.

Fast forward to me receiving a phone call from an agent at Colonial Van Lines saying that the movers would be arriving on the 7th of November from 2 to 5 PM. Perfect...That's exactly when I plan to be there. But what happens? I'm at a hotel, on the way there, when they call me at 8 AM. The movers are there and they will only wait two hours without charging me an extra fee. They insist that they called me the day before or I should have received an email from Colonial informing me of the time. Neither one of which was true.

At that point, I am in Shreveport, LA trying to get to Austin which is at least a 5 hour drive. If they stick around longer, they'll have to start charging me by the hour. Livid, I rush out of my hotel and head to Austin. On the way their, a customer service rep--let's call her Ashia--informs me that she did in fact give me the wrong information and the company will reimburse me for the extra time the movers charge. I ask her why she simply can take it off the bill and not charge me the extra money. She says that that's procedure.

Ok, fine--I pay the movers the extra $450 for waiting. Ashia assures me that she has approval from her supervisor and it'll all go through. Oh, and did I mention that the movers, while they were unloading broke my desk? So what happened? I've called Colonial Van Lines every day for the past two weeks. It's been two weeks and it's like they're getting paid to ignore my calls! The way I see it, I should get back $550 (the waiting time plus the extended lease fee) plus the cost of the desk. But has anyone reached out? Has anyone answered my voicemails and emails I've sent? NO. DO NOT GO WITH COLONIAL VAN LINES. THEY WILL INITIALLY SWEET TALK YOU BUT THEN LEAVE YOU HIGH AND DRY. Really...don't do it. Spare yourself the horrible, unnecessary experience and go with any other company. Really though, any other.

Anwar,

I am sorry about the poor experience you've had with your move. We are reviewing your job in the Resolutions Department and will be reaching out to you shortly. If you'd like you may always reach our Resolutions Manager Donna directly at her phone number 954.958.2253.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Delivery of my items was timely although greater care should have been high on the list. Several items broken along with an antique clock. The men were very nice and personable. None were wearing masks. Not sure I would hire them in the future.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Colonial Van Lines was the first to call me back once I made a request. We're selling the house in Tennessee and we're moving permanently to Florida which is the reason why we had to do the move. Everything that they did was great. They were very professional. Colonial Van Lines way over-communicating which rarely happens and I was so impressed with them keeping me up-to-date that I couldn't believe it. Every conversation that I had with every one of the people from Colonial was outstanding. My feeling was that they were treating me like I was their only customer.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

They set a pickup window of dates, then missed the window by a day. Not a big deal in itself, but it required shifting all hotel reservations at the last minute. For delivery, they called and set a date with a 4 hour window for delivery. Three weeks in a row they failed to show up, always calling after the fact that they wouldn't make the appointment. Terrible communication, forcing you to drive 2 hours to meet their delivery times, waiting for 4 hours, and then being blown off. Repeatedly. Plus they won't cover the costs of the hotels for the extra 2 weeks they forced on us. We filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. We give them 1 star in our review here, which is as low as we can go. If we could give 0 stars, we would. It's been a disaster, and we wouldn't recommend Colonial to anyone.

Mark,

We are going to review your job here in the Resolutions Department and reach out to you shortly to work on a positive solution for your concerns. If you'd prefer you may always reach our Resolutions Manager Donna directly at her phone number 954.958.2253.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

When the movers came, they wrapped the furniture and I was pleased with what they did, although I know it will bring the price up even more. I didn’t know it would be that detailed. But I didn’t realize the process would be done by two guys in different stages and the person who did the actual move was a private company. Other than that, the move was done in a timely fashion. It was a seamless transition from pickup to the destination. When they got here to my son’s house, he said that they unpacked and they left everything intact.

Colonial Van Lines Company Information