4.45/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Colonial Van Lines is a family owned and operated long distance moving company providing full-service professional moving services. With over 50 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, they have the knowledge and resources to handle your move. Each year Colonial proudly services over 19,000 moves across the country. The friendly professionals at Colonial are ready to assist you with all of your long distance moving needs.

Colonial Van Lines Video
Colonial Van Lines Gallery (3)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

421 Colonial Van Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Have used CV for our last 2 moves, would use them again. Drivers and loaders were polite and took great care of our furniture. Unloaders put things were we wanted them. The move was done in a timely fashion. They even stored our things for an extra day while we were driving. Ay no extra charge. All of this was done on the trail of Irma from MS to FL.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Both Drexel, and Cedric were outstanding in their performance of our move and both come highly recommend! Because of their help and support our move to Virginia beach Virginia was very easy. The estimated cost and delivery time were both almost spot on. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I got quotes from about 30 different places and I liked the rep from Colonial Van Lines whom I talked to back in February. I had a lady who gave me a quote. And then I got a hold of this guy and he was the one I've been talking to for five different times. Then we decided not to take them and I went for a place that had a better quote. They never showed up and tried to charge us things so we fired them. It took us about five months after that to move and we went back and renewed with Colonial. When I called them back, the reps whom I had talked to had all my quotes, and all my information were already there. So, it was all good.

I had a moving company throw everything into a storage unit and Colonial just had to come take it out of the storage unit and bring it here. When they did the weight, it was weighed more stuff in. But the time they brought it here, I saw that too. The unloading was really good, the guy was really quick. There were three guys and they asked me where everything needed to go. They moved it all in.

The only irritating part was they charged us a couple of hundred bucks for packing as the stuff weren't as packed as we thought. I wasn't there but my guy was there and he told me they did a good job packing everything up. When I unwrapped it all, it was a good idea that they wrapped it up. I saw the value of what they did to keep my stuff from being completely destroyed. It was really good. I also got a follow-up from them asking how everything was. I would totally recommend Colonial Van Lines. The experience with them was great all the way around. They were very workable with everything. They were good with every request and every question that I had.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Warning do not use this company!! They only care about making money and not Customer Service. There have been too many negatives I do not have time to list all the issues I experienced with this company and never got resolution -- signed a binding agreement for approximately $6700 to move from WV to VA and ended up spending well over $11000 due to misleading information, their underestimating the weight of the load by at least 20% and items they damaged but would not take responsibility for. Was told the more I packed myself and the more I could reduce total weight of the load the more I would be able to reduce the $6700 cost. I purchased materials and packed about 70% of my items and rented a U-Haul and moved over 500 lbs of items and was still charged close to $2000 MORE than originally quoted. Their subcontractor stated Colonial often underestimates the load to charge you more.

Extra money had to be spent to replace all the items they broke -- they took no responsibility for the subcontractor they used that actually did the damage -- be aware. If you do not spend $1000 on insurance they offer, you will get pennies on the dollar for your damaged items -- they pay based on what the items weigh NOT the value of the items!!! The delivery of my items was solely at their discretion and time. I talked to two separate Escalation Managers to try to correct issues - the first tried to blame everything on me, took no responsibility for any of the problems caused by Colonial or their subcontractor and lied. They never even ever offered a solution though I was asked on 3 separate occasions what my expectations were to resolve. This was a ploy to tire me out, along with not responding in a timely manner, asking for multiple pictures of things you could not have taken pictures of unless you knew they were required beforehand.

The second never responded in a timely manner either and kept trying to drag the process out. After I turned the information in that was requested it was over a month before he even talked to me despite me emailing and calling him. Actually on final day I had to make a decision. He had still not responded as promised until I called him - he called back but I had stepped outside and missed his call - I called him right back and asked him to call me back but he never responded.

They also made me file for damages to items and I only asked for the major items that would cost close to $2000 to replace or fix and they offers $270.00. I choose to not accept their paltry $270.00 for all the damages, frustration and trouble I was put through, on top of that they wanted me to waive my right to tell anyone about their pathetic service. I have never dealt with a company that had as horrible customer service as they do. Another thing to watch out for is that in every step of the move you are constantly being sent to a new person - I must have had contact with at least ten different people so you would not know who to contact to get resolution. There is really so much more and frankly they have worn me out. Which I understand was their intent. However, I will do as much as I can to steer anyone I can away from this awful company. I have already stopped several people I know from using them.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I looked up a couple of companies online and Colonial Van Lines offered the best price for what I wanted. I was relocating mainly for work. I was happy that the first lady I talked to got back to me very quickly. I called a couple of people and she got back to me the quickest, which was helpful. It was the same day, so I got a quote quickly. My only issue with her is that she started getting pushy about it and a little bit abrasive. I still went with her anyway but I ended up being assigned to some other people that were quite local and I had a good experience with them.

I had a confusion with the movers who came who were different than the other company I've been talking to. If I had a question, they couldn’t really answer. Luckily, I was able to get a hold of somebody when the movers were there, so, both times with pick up and drop off, I was able to get my questions answered. The same guys picked my stuff up and dropped it off, and they were great. But they accidentally left some bottles when they drove off and that made my neighbors a little upset. Nonetheless, I had a good experience. They offered good service at a very reasonable price. I would use them again and recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colonial Van Lines?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I was in the military and had to move quickly because I was on a very short timeline. One of the people from Colonial Van Lines called and their price, service and timeline were a lot better than a lot of other places. So, I went ahead and chose them. The account manager was courteous and straight up honest, and the quote I received went down a little. The movers they sent were professional and went out of their way to try and make sure it was done on time. We had a little problem with them getting on the base but we worked it out. Overall, I had a good experience with Colonial Van Lines.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Very Professional, wrapped all furniture, picked up on time, delivery went well, took time to put everything where I wanted it. I would highly recommend to all who are moving. Customer service kept me informed and I even got money back from the estimate amount. Very Happy with the service I received.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I got Colonial Van Lines' service because of their flexibility and they gave me the best bid. However, I had an original rep but then I got passed around several times to different coordinators so I had to explain every single time that I was waiting for a brand new apartment to be built so we had to put the moving on hold for that to work. It was kind of frustrating. I was impressed by the lead time though. I was originally told when they picked up my stuff that they would be delivered in the next 15 days but they got it to me the next day. They were going to try to deliver that night but they'd be arriving at 1:00 AM so I told them to just wait in the morning.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The gentlemen taking care of this move both in Iowa and Florida did a professional and top job. They were very informative and very quick with their service, both in the homes and during their travel time. I could not have been more impressed and would definitely use them again.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

My friend Terry was moving from Georgia to Missouri. When she fell and broke her hips, I went down to take care of her because she has no family down there. We went with Colonial Van Lines because they seemed to have the best price. We had a little confusion because my understanding was, they were to come in and pack what was needed and move it. Then we were just going to pack the little stuff. But when their guy showed up to do the packing, he told us that it everything would cost $10,000 and that scared the hell out of Terry because she wasn’t prepared to pay that amount. So we had to change things around and decide which ones would be going so that the bill won’t be $10,000. Since we got so many changes, we ended up having to carry the kitchen and a lot of the other stuff ourselves. Some things also got left behind in Georgia because they were not on the bill.

It was frustrating, but I can't blame it on the moving coordinator. Somebody from Colonial should have come out and visited us when they do some estimates. But once everything got settled, the people that Colonial sent out were very helpful. The guys who did the packing were awesome. They were frustrated and yet, they were very polite and did exactly what we asked them. They explained what was going on and I got a better understanding from them than I did with the coordinator. I was even surprised that the packers were able to get some of Terry's furniture out of the upstairs room, down the stairwell and out the door. Her furniture were huge and I was very happy with what they did. Also, if I had known that there was going to be an extra charge for packing the China, I would have packed it myself.

All in all, I'm glad I went through it because I’ve learned a lot. And if I were going to move again, I would use Colonial Van Lines since I didn't have a problem with them. I just need to be really clear on what I want to be packed and what I don’t want to be packed. I will also explain that to my friends or whoever I was recommending them to.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I was moving for a job transfer and Colonial Van Lines was available to help us with our move. The transport coordinators were absolutely fine and we had a great experience with the account manager. We also liked our movers. They were a good group of guys. The move was stress-free and very efficient.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I had used Colonial Van Lines more than a year ago for a move and was satisfied with the experience so I used them again. The rep who helped me with the estimate and quote was super useful. She was able to pull up my inventory from the previous move I'd done and confirmed that it's pretty much the same. However, the quote wasn’t as accurate as the first time I used them. We were surprised that the quote came out to be a bit more than what the rep had come up with because I was moving mostly the same stuff. But at the same time, I definitely did have some new things. And it was under what we had expected.

I had a good experience with the person who assisted me during the move. There was one instance though that we couldn't get a hold of her and it was frustrating. I had left messages and didn't hear back right away. But whenever I did speak with her, she was great. Everything went as expected during the time of pickup and delivery as well. But Colonial Van Lines should improve on being super clear about what is and what is not included in the service. The first time I used them, the movers wrapped all of my big pieces of furniture and then on the most recent move, they didn't do that. If I had not been a former customer, I might not have had that expectation. Nevertheless, my experience was good. Moving is stressful but Colonial Van Lines is a very easy service to use.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I liked all the options that Colonial Van Lines had, so I went with them for my move. The price was good. The moving coordinator put up with me and she was good. My experience with the account manager was excellent. The movers came on time and dropped my things off on time. All in all, I had an excellent experience with Colonial Van Lines and everything was perfectly good with my move.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I had three quotes from other people and Colonial Van Lines was the lowest so their price made me decide to use their service as I moved for business. I dealt with two people there and they were both great. My experience with the account manager went well and we communicated a lot. I moved my car and my house so it was two different pickups and two different deliveries. The customer service person would call me every day to make sure I was all set. She even called me after the pickup and after the deliveries on both sides just to make sure that everything was good and communicated well. Moving across the country is stressful, to begin with, and Colonial Van Lines definitely helped out.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We moved from New Orleans, Louisiana to Raleigh, North Carolina. It was about a 900-mile ride and my only special request was for the movers to bring a couple of boxes for the storage shed where we were dropping off. I looked for a mover and compared to other moving companies Colonial Van Lines sounded more professional. They offered better service, better price and in general they seemed to be more put together. The quote was also a nice surprise since what we ended up paying was about $1000 less than what we expected. My only complaint was that we added an old desk that looks like it was tossed down, but the car dropped out from underneath and one of the lights of the desk got broken. But overall everything went fairly smoothly and I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Colonial Van Lines was in touch with me but they can always improve on their price. I paid $1,200 more than the price their rep quoted me because I had more stuff, even if it fit in one truck. I wasn't happy with that. If you rent a U-Haul truck, they don't care how much you put in it. If you can close the door, you pay the same amount. But their movers were professional and knew what they were doing. We also had a bit of property damage because they had to cram my stuff to get it to fit in the truck, but it's been settled.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

We moved from Chicago to New York for my wife’s work. I went to a website and it had a bunch of moving companies and Colonial had a lot of good reviews and their pricing was one of the lower estimates that I had. There was an app and I photographed the rooms in my house and they gave me a pretty good estimate. I ended up paying even lower than their estimate. The only issue I had with Colonial was our stuff was in transition when that hurricane hit Florida, and they were located in Florida. So, that entire weekend as that hurricane hit, we were not able to talk to them at all. We were concerned about our stuff and where it was, and they weren’t able to communicate with us. But I can’t blame them for a hurricane.

Also, they sent two guys to move us into a house. When we moved out, we moved out of a place that had an elevator. So, two guys were adequate because they could transfer the things in the elevator. But when we moved into the house, they gave us two guys. We live in a three-story house and there was a little stoop. They had to get a piano up the steps with two guys. I ended up having to help them because it barely got up there. They should have probably sent three guys. It’s not that big a deal, though. They got everything and the guys that were here worked their butts off. It was a positive experience and I would recommend them to people.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My husband and I are both retired and we wanted to move from Brooklyn, New York to Newark, Ohio. My sister looked at several moving vans lines on the internet then I wrote them all down and called everybody. I liked the first bid that Colonial Van Lines gave us and they were very courteous in handling all of my calls. In the end, I had to pay out a little higher. But Steve, the moving coordinator, was excellent and everybody that touched base with us at their office was really professional and very cordial. Our overall experience was exceptional and their process was very smooth. Everything was delivered in good condition and they knew where to put everything in our new apartment. They also labeled the boxes and it alleviated us from having to worry about what's inside them. They were outstanding and we appreciate their professionalism.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We moved 600 miles away to be near our children and grandchildren and the people from Colonial Van Lines who moved us were very pleasant and enjoyable to be around. They were punctual and fast, considering the amount of stuff we have. There were five men and it was an appropriate number. They delivered all our properties intact. There were a few scratches, but nothing major. But the actual price that I had to pay was double the initial estimate I was given and this did a number on our budget.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

We moved about 2800 miles and the whole move was special, maybe not for Colonial but it was for me. It was a complicated move for two mini storage areas to a home in Tampa, Florida. The moving coordinator did great but the quote that I was given was not particularly accurate and I ended up paying more. We had a lot more than I thought and it wasn’t their fault. Colonial did everything and nothing was damaged. The guys picked them up, they packed them carefully and they got them off. They were very courteous, they worked hard and got the job done. It was an excellent service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We moved from Michigan to Florida and had all of our furniture put into a public storage space. Tracy from Colonial Van Lines was accommodating. However, the quote's end figure was higher than the actual quote. They called me with the final number and I said they had forgotten two chairs in the original quote. I thought it was fair to say that, which was easy to do, but when I was told the final figure and then we get to our final destination at the public storage in Florida, it was going to be more because of so many feet and they had to walk. I told them that I was expecting to pay a certain amount in my Visa but it was going to be another 100. I wasn't happy with that. Now I'm stuck and I got to pay because I'm not going to get my furniture.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

This moving experience was simply great from start to finish! I would give it a 6th star if possible, every small detail was taken care of, even though I had scheduled to be moved on 30th, by calling in on 27th. The movers at delivery and pickup were simply amazing. They were thorough professionals, who took care of all our last minute requests. Smaller details like checking weather forecast before delivery for rain was surprisingly pleasant, as they specifically wrapped everything in rainproof material, and committed to deliver without delaying. I am speaking from having some horrific experiences from previous moving companies like Angel Van Lines and Best Interstate moving and storage.

I have moved 4 times in last 5 years due to work, and of all the companies Colonial Van Lines was simply the best in terms of value for money, taking care of customers and treating our stuff as theirs! Would definitely recommend, although I did purchase additional insurance, now I feel like I wasted that money, because it wasn't needed and I would blame the previous ** thieving moving companies who steal people's TVs and other things (Angel van Lines).

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I had to move for work, so I got some quotes and Colonial Van Lines had the best rate. It was a good experience, for the most part. They got me the date I needed and they were accommodating when I had to change the date. The rep was awesome. He was prompt and very attentive to every detail. Whenever I had to call or had a question, I called him, and he was on it. Everything he said, he did. It was on point. However, there was an issue of lack of communication for a little bit. I had to call to find out when my mover was going to come get me. I was a little agitated with that part, but once the mover actually got there, everything was good.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We were in contact with four different companies by phone and Colonial Van Lines sounded quite professional. Their price was also competitive so we chose to work with them. Their moving coordinator was very helpful, very careful about explaining all the details and reassuring that the price was competitive with others. The second person we talked to that was in-charge once we signed the contract was very good, too. We had great communication with Colonial Van. Even after the move, they were calling me to be sure that everything was okay.

But the communication with the partnering company on the day of the move was not good at all because it was done during the weekend. There was nobody available in the offices to get information from about the moving truck’s time of arrival and that was frustrating. Plus they didn't come on the day they were supposed to and nobody told us about that. They were supposed to arrive on Saturday but they arrived the next day. Other than that, Colonial Van's service was good. I’m also surprised with the service I got for the price I paid for. I’ve recommended them to a friend who’s planning to move but I warned her about the lack of communication with the other people over the weekend.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I'm retired and I was moving from West Virginia to Florida. Colonial Van Lines' price was more attractive over others so I went with them and the move went well. Their people were professional, fast, helpful and friendly. I would use them again.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I communicated well with Colonial Van Lines' moving coordinator. We went through everything and it worked off great. My only serious complaint is that I was not told that if I used a credit card to pay for the balance I’d get hit with a 5% fee on top of it. When I went to pay with the $2100 they wanted to hit me for another $110 for process and service charge because I was using a credit card. But that's what they have credit cards for and if they accept them I don't want to pay their fee.

I called before and I was told that if I have to use a credit card they’ll reduce the fee by 2.5% and I only have to pay $50 something. I told them, "I'm not paying another penny. I'll pay cash. But it's just that I'll probably never use you again because you don't say everything upfront." They said cash, check or credit cards are accepted but they hit me with this thing. That's something they should pass down to their affiliates or the franchisees that they ought to put upfront. Otherwise I really have no complaints with Colonial.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My wife passed away six months ago and I have a family down here in Florida. So from Pennsylvania, I decided to come down here. Colonial was one of the more professional moving company and their estimate was right on so I was very happy with that. Their coordinator was very helpful and she was there all the time when I needed her. I misunderstood about the delivery dates and I thought I could specify one, but they delivered on time when I needed them. I was in the hospital the day they came and my son-in-law had to take over. He didn’t know where to put a lot of the things but did the best he could and the people from Colonial helped him out. About half of my things are still in the garage and I’m still trying to take some of them out so hopefully, nothing’s missing. Everything went well with Colonial and I'm quite satisfied with their service.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I recently moved from Houston to New York, with Colonial as my move coordinator. My move is almost complete and I must say I am not satisfied. The worst problem with this company is communication. I requested them to pickup my furniture on the 5th September since I had some important meetings on the 6th. But they could not on the 5th, which is fine. In fact they ASSURED me that they will be unable to pick it up on the 5th. So I rescheduled and moved around all my meetings that I had on the 6th - some of them to the 5th. After clearing up the 6th, guess what - they show up on the 5th! And no calls before arriving - they directly called me saying they were there to pick up. I had to cut my work engagement short, and rush home - MAJOR inconvenience.

The delivery was extremely delayed - The delivery window that I was given was 9-20 Sept, which itself is a pretty wide window. But I was okay with it. They hinted at that time to me that usually the stuff arrives much before the last day of the window. Anyway after this the actual date they promised arrival was 20th. So I stayed home all day on the 20th and guess what? No delivery. Then I was told it will arrive on 22nd evening - but guess what, no calls that day either. I tried calling them during this period but it would go directly to the voicemail and they would respond the next day. After few more such delays my stuff finally arrived on 24th evening. The boxes were so badly crumpled that it seemed like they had been through a stampede. Fortunately I had packed everything well so there was no damage to anything.

They did compensate me for the late delivery, but the communication could have been a LOT better. I understand late delivery. What I don't understand is promising delivery on a given day and then not coming through - MULTIPLE times. When my car was delivered I found that my handbrake lever had become very loose. It was clearly from their mishandling. But upon bringing this to their attention, they refused to take any responsibility for it saying there was no way to prove that they caused the damage. So guess I have to fix it myself.

During this whole process the communication with my move coordinator Krisita was far from ideal. She would promise that she would call me in the afternoon with an update but as a rule, she would not call when she promised. After waiting for her call, if I called her, it would go to her voicemail and sometimes she would call back, sometimes she did not bother. I understand that she might have to be absent from work, but the company should provide a good backup - which was not the case.

Moving is supposed to be stressful but these guys made it worse. And if you try to complain to them, they make a lot of excuses making you sound like a bad person for wanting to complain. Krisita is polite but they do have some other customer care agents there who are just plain rude. Anyway - bottomline is I am just glad that I got most of my stuff intact, albeit late. I have moved 3 times in my life before this and this has been by far the worst experience. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

We needed to move across the country, from Ohio to Florida. Colonial Van Lines' price was fair and the time frame they gave us worked with our needs, so we went with them. The moving coordinators were good. We contacted them fairly late in the game and they called us several times to check that nothing had changed in our inventory. There were a few problems, though. On the day that the movers picked up our stuff, they told us that they were going to deliver within two days, which was crazy because we had to get to Florida as well and I didn't think we could make it. That was one of the possibilities, that they would pick up on the very last day of the time frame and deliver on the very first day. I tried to talk to the coordinator about the fact that the time frame for us to get to Florida was very small, but she was very rude.

The movers came late as they were supposed to come the day before they did. The rep called me and I told her that the moving guys were supposed to come that day but they had just called me to say that they were going to come tomorrow morning, which was very late for us. She asked me if I wanted her to call the movers to make sure that they understood they had to come that day, but I said, "No, it's okay. I handled it. I made sure they knew that they had to come today."

But the movers still came the day after. When I spoke again with that coordinator who had called me earlier, I told her that the movers came the day after. But she said that she had me recorded saying that it was okay for the movers to come the day after, which was not true. That's when she got very rude with me, saying that I was lying. I told her that what I had said was that I had handled the matter and made sure that the driver knew that the movers had to come that day, but I didn't tell her that it was okay to let the movers come the next day. Other than that, our move was good overall. Plus, the driver was really nice. He waited for us one more day before getting to Florida, so the arrangement worked out. In the end, we made it work but it was stressful.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Colonial Van Lines moved me from where I was to where I would be working. Their rep was very nice and seemed relatable. I definitely enjoyed talking with her. She was very friendly. The only thing that frustrated me with Colonial Van Lines was that they didn't send anyone out to look at my house. I understand that they are based in Florida but they should send someone out. Their rep quoted me 7000, then another person came, saw the house, and quoted 8900. The actual cost was over 9000.

The worst part was my company who chose Colonial Van Lines, at the last minute decided that they would pay by wire transfer rather than giving me the money. That was just a big confusion with Colonial Van Lines and then the company that actually moved us. The folks expected me to pay but I wasn't paying anything. But everyone was very nice to work with. They were professional and courteous. The account manager who assisted me during the move seemed very busy but she was fine. She gave me what I needed. It was my first professional move and it went really well.

Colonial Van Lines questions and answers

What problem is Colonial Van Lines trying to solve?
Colonial Van Lines is always striving to improve the way we conduct business, in particular the level of service and professionalism we provide to our customers.
What sets Colonial Van Lines apart from the competition?
We have been operating in the Moving and Storage industry for 15 years and we are constantly evolving new technology to improve the way moving is conducted. We offer a 1 to 2 ratio, which means there is one Support Staff for every two sales personnel.
What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are a relocation company that specializes in the transport of automobiles and household goods. What sets us apart from the competition is that we have been in business for 15 years. The prices that we offer are competitive as a result of our business plan and volume.
How does Colonial Van Lines measure success?
We measure success based on the return on investment, retention, repeat customers and number of positive reviews.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the moving industry?
The most common misconception within the moving industry is that all movers are bad, which is why there are such large numbers of companies going the self-service route.
How is your company going to evolve in the next 5 years?
As a company we are looking to evolve within the next year with some technology developments.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Colonial Van Lines?
Consumers should know that we truly try to do the right thing for all our customers. We are not Scammers and our employees are good people, there is no need to bash them on the internet.
How has Colonial Van Lines grown or evolved?
We have grown considerably over time. A few years ago we were focused primarily on volume, but realized that was not our best approach. We have done a good job on settling into our equilibrium point.

Colonial Van Lines Company Information