Find the Best Storage Units in Denver, CO
Top 11 Denver Self Storage Companies
Read 2,806 Reviews
Provides residential and commercial moving and storage solutions. Offers various container sizes. Local moves tend to cost about $500. Most long-distance moves cost between $1,000 and $5,000. Month-to-month pod rental.
Read 106 Reviews
Offers month-to-month storage. Provides packing materials and pickup and delivery services in California, New York, New Jersey, Washington and Illinois. Creates a photo inventory of all items. Averages around $250 a month.
Read 781 Reviews
Offers storage units for personal, business and vehicle storage. Thousands of locations nationwide. No long-term commitment required. Climate-controlled facilities available.
|Extra Space Self Storage|
Read 304 Reviews
Self-storage options available in 43 states, D.C. and Puerto Rico. Climate-controlled facilities available. Options for vehicle, RV and boat storage. Units range in size from 5 feet by 5 feet to 10 feet by 30 feet.
Price comparison for self-storage, car storage, RV and boat storage. Offers free online reservations with no credit card. Deals on storage fees, portable storage and moving trucks. Facilities throughout the United States.
|Broadway Self Storage 12||Read Author Review|
Operates a facility in Baker. No move-in fees required. Provides safe and reliable P.O. box for mail delivery. Free storage pickup with commitment of three months or longer.
|CubeSmart Denver||Read Author Review|
Provides self storage solutions for residential and commercial customers. Offers first month free with up to 15% off additional months at select locations. Discounts for active military members available.
|EZstorit Denver||Read Author Review|
Finds and compares storage facilities across Denver. Offers drive-up units. Boat and RV storage available. Awards $500 to university students through annual “Get Ahead” scholarship.
|GreenBox Self Storage||Read Author Review|
Offers 24-hour gate access and moving truck rental. Environmentally conscious. Features reusable bins and facilities equipped with motion-activated LED lighting. Climate-controlled units available.
|SelfStorage.com - Denver||Read Author Review|
Allows customers to browse a variety of self storage locations across Denver. Provides basic self storage units and vehicle storage. AAA members receive first month free at select locations.
|StorQuest Self Storage Denver||Read Author Review|
Offers household storage, vehicle storage and business storage. Includes bellman service, videotaped surveillance and wine storage for collectors and sommeliers.
Average Denver self storage costs
The average storage unit in Denver costs anywhere from $38 to $151 per month. While size is the most significant factor, location also affects the price. Self storage facilities around the city center, like in Broomfield or Parker, typically have higher monthly rates than those in suburban areas like Westminster.
A 5’ x 5’ storage unit typically costs around $40 a month, or a little under $500 per year. Large 15’ x 20’ units rent for about $150 a month, which comes to $1,800 annually. Most facilities rent units on a month-to-month basis, though some do require a minimum rental time.
Many storage facilities offer lower prices to renters who sign a long-term agreement. It’s also possible to find promotional rates, special deals for new customers and discounts for first responders, military personnel, seniors and members of groups such as AARP.
How to choose a Denver storage facility
Choosing the right storage unit company in Denver can be challenging. It’s essential to consider whether your items require a climate-controlled environment, how close you need your unit to be to your home and what type of security you want. Important questions to ask yourself include:
- What will go into storage?
- Some storage unit companies offer outdoor vehicle parking or storage catering to those with sports equipment to stow away. Kayaks, mountain bikes and jet skis are great items to store in an outdoor storage unit.
- How much access to the unit is needed?
- Do you need a storage unit you can visit at any time? Or would a storage unit company with a less flexible operation schedule work? If you want to access your items at the drop of a hat, look for a place with 24/7 gate hours.
- How do items need to be stored?
- Be sure you have a climate-controlled unit for keepsakes, papers, photographs, artwork or any other items that can be damaged by humidity or freezing temperatures. If you need to load and unload furniture or other bulky items, a unit with exterior doors and drive-up access lets you minimize how far you have to carry your belongings.
- What level of security would work best?
- Storage unit companies offer a variety of security options. While some facilities might have an employee on-site at all times, others use security cameras to monitor the units. Knowing and understanding what level of security you want is a prime factor in choosing the right company.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Denver self storage company information
CubeSmart focuses on self storage at affordable price points. The company offers multiple deals, including refer-a-friend storage coupons and an additional 10% off for active military personnel. Units start at $18 a month in Denver.
- Address: 1699 S. Broadway, Denver, CO 80210
- Phone: (303) 733-3300
- Hours: M - F: 9:30am - 6pm; Sat: 8:30am - 5pm; Sun: 11am - 3pm
- Website: cubesmart.com/colorado-self-storage/denver-self-storage
SelfStorage.com partners with facilities in Denver to provide storage units. The company’s website connects with hundreds of storage units across the city and offers free cancellations. It also has a deal with AAA that rewards members with a $20 rebate and one month free at select locations. The storage facility may have additional costs, such as required insurance or a one-time administrative fee. Through SelfStorage.com, storage rentals in Denver start as low as $38.25 a month for small units.
- Address: Serves Denver residents
- Phone: (855) 425-7606
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: selfstorage.com/self-storage/colorado/denver
GreenBox Self Storage brings sustainable and environmentally friendly practices to the forefront of storage rentals. All four of the company’s Denver locations are solar-powered, which earned them the city’s Green Business certification. GreenBox also offers free truck rental for move-in days and the first month free with a two-month reservation. Small units start at $29 for the company’s Centennial location and $36 within Denver proper.
- Address: 2424 Delgany St., Denver, CO 80216; multiple locations
- Phone: (303) 816-8085
- Hours: M - Sun: 6am - 10pm
- Website: greenboxselfstorage.com
EZstorit's website allows renters to compare available storage units in Denver. The company’s map makes it easy to find nearby locations and lets you know if there are vehicle storage units. With EZstorit, there’s no commitment or obligation to rent, making it a quick and easy process for Denver residents.
- Address: Serves Denver residents
- Phone: (888) 686-2849
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: ezstorit.com/Denver-CO-self-storage
Broadway Self Storage 12 is located south of First Avenue near downtown Denver. With its central location and high-level security, it’s a great choice for renters in the Baker area. The facility offers 24-hour digital video surveillance, infrared motion detection and an on-site manager. Free pickup is available for rentals of three months or longer. Storage unit prices start at $75 for a basement unit of 5’ x 6’, and the company requires no insurance or setup fees. New customers can get half off their first month with a two-month rental as part of Broadway Self Storage 12’s move-in specials.
- Address: 12 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203
- Phone: (303) 777-7179
- Hours: M - Sat: 8:30am - 6:30pm; Sun: 11am - 5pm
- Website: 12denverstorage.com
StorQuest Self Storage provides flexible storage access seven days a week from 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. Facilities like the one on Kalamath Street offer covered loading and unloading to protect customers’ belongings from inclement weather. The units have 24/7 monitoring to keep items safe and secure. Customers receive a personalized key code for gate access. Units up to 50 square feet start at $28 and include climate control.
- Address: 549 Kalamath St., Denver, CO 80204
- Phone: (303) 433-4238
- Hours: M - Sat: 9am - 6pm; Sun: 10am - 5pm
- Website: storquest.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.