Life Alert Emergency Response

Consumer Reviews

My father lives alone and he fell in the house. He pressed his Life Alert pendant and Life Alert called myself and my sister who are on the call list. The ambulance arrived and he was taken to the hospital. Life Alert notified us each step of the way--which was great since it took me some time to get to the hospital.

I woke up about 4:15 to 4:30am to go to the bathroom. My phone was too far from my bed. My arms and legs were limp I couldn't even hold on to my walker. I didn't want to fall. So, I pushed my Life Alert button. EMTs were here very quickly! My sugar was very low! EMTs gave liquid glucose; it helped. I found out later I had infection. I live alone. Life Alert saved my life. It has paid for itself!

I slipped and fell in the hallway. Life Alert stayed on the phone until EMS arrived. Nothing broken. Life Alert called all of my contacts in a timely manner. Life Alert called me later to check on me. They followed through which is a plus. Thank you.

My wife’s blood pressure and kidneys had almost shut down. She had high carbon dioxide levels in blood and urinary tract infection. Life Alert had paramedics transport her to the hospital.

I had a stroke and called Life Alert. They had an ambulance and help at my home in 5 minutes. Their help was appreciated.

I was in my yard and walked inside, and tripped over the chair which fell over. I fell on top of it and I pushed Life Alert and had the fire department here in minutes to take me to the hospital with a broken hip.

My husband was experiencing chest pain. Life Alert dispatched the EMS and notified the people listed for emergency contact even before I did. My daughter was on her way to me when I called.

Life Alert has always been very helpful when I have needed them. They always stay on the line until the ambulance arrives and then they talk to the EMT and give them my information like medicine and my allergies. Very helpful!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

I fell in my home and could not get up. EMT came and all done very quickly. Life Alert person continued to speak with me until help arrived. So thankful I had this help!

My blood pressure dropped so low and heart beat was so high. I nearly passed out and needed to go to the hospital. I pushed the Life Alert button and they took care of everything. Thank you.

Life Alert was responsive and contacted emergency services to dispatch EMT’s to the house for my wife who fell. The agent was extremely courteous and professional.

I fell in the driveway and I couldn’t get up. I pushed my Life Alert button and help arrived much to my happiness.

My mom was experiencing pain and was passing in and out of consciousness. She decided to push the button and let Life Alert take over.

My mother fell while I was gone. Life Alert immediately contacted the fire department, who came quickly and commenced care for her.

I cannot get up when I fall due to knee surgery. Life Alert has been helpful to me, and I have nothing but good things to say about them. It is so good to know they are there and will stay on the line until they know help has arrived.

I fell on the concrete floor of my garage and couldn’t get up. I called Life Alert and a squad arrived. They took me to the hospital. I stayed for 5 days and 5 days in the rehab.

My husband was very sick. Life Alert sent the EMT’s immediately to transport him to the emergency room. Life Alert also notified my daughters of the situation.

My 80 year old husband fell at home and could not get up alone. The prompt Life Alert staff assisted in a very positive manner to rectify the issue.

I fell and hit my head on my front door and bruised my legs, shoulder, and head. I landed on my knees. Life Alert was prompt on arrival and was very caring. I’m still healing with my knees.

I fell and was able to get up, but had a lot of pain. I pressed the Life Alert button and help was here very quickly. The dispatcher kept me on the line until help arrived.

My mother felt dizzy while standing up in the bathroom and no one was around, so she pushed Life Alert. The emergency tech arrived shortly after.

I fell and broke my upper right arm in two places and hit my head. Life Alert sent an emergency team here in minutes. They carefully put me on a gurney and took me to the nearby hospital.

I was being followed by a strange car that followed me home. When I got to where I was going, I pushed the button. The police came and they followed me back home. I’m really glad that I had Life Alert. Thank you so much.

Life Alert has saved my life four times. I’ve had four heart attacks. Each time I couldn’t get to a phone, so Life Alert summoned help.

My husband slid down from the bed and could not get up. I pushed his button and Life Alert sent out the police. They helped him up.

Patient had difficulty breathing and called Life Alert for help. Life Alert stayed on the phone the entire time and contacted the family. Satisfied with the service thus far.

My mother was experiencing dizziness and felt she needed medical attention during the night. Life Alert kept in contact with her until help arrived. Thank you.

Mom fell and couldn’t get up. Life Alert contacted the people on the list and stayed on the line until I arrived and they made sure she was alright. I really appreciate all that you do!

I suddenly felt a strong pain in my chest and I felt weak. It was not the palpitations I have previously felt. I waited a few moments, but I decided to call Life Alert for assistance. I was pleased at the prompt response to my call.

I thought that my husband was having a stroke and called Life Alert. They responded quickly and were very courteous!

I fell in the bedroom around 4 to 5pm, I crawled to the living room and tried pulling myself up on the couch, but could not get up. Life Alert called 911 and my granddaughter.

My husband quit breathing. Life Alert got a helicopter to get him to the hospital. She stayed on the phone the whole time. She was extremely helpful.

I have had the Life Alert system for a number of years and had used the service on 2 occasions. The response been swift and efficient. Everyone was courteous, concerned and stayed in contact with me until help arrived. Very supportive and comforting.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Profile

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.