Life Alert Emergency Response

Life Alert Emergency Response

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

A smoke detector went off unexpectedly and the Life Alert representative called immediately and said that she had contacted the local fire department. She stayed on the line which provided an outlet for any questions or observations that I may have had. Life Alert instilled confidence in knowing that all relevant emergency personnel had been notified and that she would remain on the line until the matter was resolved. I appreciated this very much.

On October 10, 2015, father eloped from residence. Caregiver didn’t know where he had gone. Life Alert contacted local police department and search party arrived in seconds to help find him. One hour and a half later, my father was safely found and returned back home. Thanks Life Alert! (This happened during Hurricane Joaquin.)

I can’t begin to tell you how happy I was when Life Alert was there for me during my recent emergency experience. The woman who answered my Life Alert call was just wonderful. She got help for me immediately and kept talking to me on the phone until help arrived. She was extremely kind and courteous and I just can’t thank Life Alert for all the help. I am so happy to be a Life Alert customer. Thank you again.

I have drop-foot (right side) and cannot walk safely without my brace. I carelessly walked out on my front porch (concrete) in my sock feet, my sock stuck to the concrete and caused me to fall. I was not hurt. However, I needed Life Alert to get me up. Help was here in a few minutes.

I was having a diabetic coma attack and my daughter alerted Life Alert. Life Alert stayed on the alert system with her until the ambulance arrived, and they treated me very nice and explained what was happening to me. I would tell anyone about Life Alert because you all saved my life. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

Client had a mess in her bathroom. She cleaned it up and got light-headed when she came out. She had taken her Life Alert button off to change clothes. She fell into the table and couldn’t get up. She laid there and I came home. She couldn’t get to Life Alert until I came home. We called Life Alert as soon as I arrived, got a very quick response. EMS showed up shortly. After, Life Alert checked later on to see if she was all OK. The follow-up is good.

I feel much safer in my home with Life Alert. I know I can call them anytime and Life Alert’s response is always fast. Everyone is courteous and always ask if I feel alright or if anything hurts. I am very glad I have this Life Alert service.

My mother had fallen down and she is too heavy for me to lift up, so I called Life Alert. EMTs came in about 7 minutes and helped my mom. The two men were very polite and patient with my mother. I couldn’t have been happier with how easy the Life Alert system is to use.

I passed out. When I woke up, I was very dizzy and had a large lump over my right eyebrow. I pressed my Life Alert button and the responders took me to the emergency room at the hospital. I was checked and transferred to another hospital.

I was in my backyard watering my plants. I struck my foot on a high root from a tree and fell. I managed to turn over and get my Life Alert button from my pocket. Life Alert heard my call, and in a few minutes the ambulance was there and carried me to the emergency room and stopped the bleeding. Thanks.

We had a breathing emergency with my mom who lives alone. The Life Alert response person was very reassuring and acted very quick and professional. She felt very safe until help arrived.

The day of this incident, he had just entered our home using a walker and needing my help when he became so weak, he could not continue and was lowered to the floor. Unfortunately, I could not get him up by myself so I called Life Alert. Immediate response, help here quickly, stayed on phone until EMS arrived.

The morning I fell and broke my wrist, it was 5:15 am. I was home alone. EMTs let themselves in, got me off the floor, took me to the bathroom, and got me ready to go to the hospital. Life Alert called all of my family. I have called Life Alert many times and they are the best. Thank you.

When I found my mother in an emergent situation, Life Alert stayed on the phone with me and dispatched the appropriate and skilled paramedics and got my mother to the emergency room quickly so that she could be treated for her congested heart failure.

Life Alert answered right away. I have used Life Alert a few times and was very satisfied, EMTs were here in no time at all. I am very glad I have it. I have three sons and they are the ones who suggested getting Life Alert.

Mom was feeling pressure on her chest on the left and shortness of breath. Life Alert was called. Immediately EMTs were dispatched to mom’s apartment. The EMTs administered minor care to mom and transported her to the emergency room. Life Alert was quick to respond and courteous. Life Alert stayed on the phone until we left! Two thumbs up!

I fell in my apartment and could not get up after trying to do so. I finally decided to call for help. The EMTs could not get into my apartment because I could not rise. As they were discussing taking the door off, the superintendent arrived with a door key and let them in. I was uninjured and declined a trip to the hospital. Super suggested I get a lock box which I plan to do.

I was cleaning up my patio and leaned over to put a plant platter down when I stepped back and tripped on a small incline and fell backwards. I bumped my head on the cement wall and could not get up. I called Life Alert and they dispatched everyone. Thank you.

I fell and got lodged between my dresser and bed and couldn't get up. My grandkids got five 12-packs of Pepsi out of my car for me and they put them in long ways instead of sideways. I thought I could get around them, but couldn't with my walker. So I got my walker caught on them and tripped and fell with my walker on top of me! I had to get Life Alert to get paramedics to get me up.

On one of my chores around the house, I got sick. I could not get back up on my feet or legs (too weak) and away from my table phone. I only had my Life Alert machine accessible to me; so I was able to push the Life Alert button and communicate with a Life Alert attendant who assisted me until the paramedics arrived. Again, I thank you and I’m still grateful for your service.

In an effort to clean the bath mat in the base of my tub, after washing the mat with Clorox, I removed the mat from the tub and climbed into the tub to proceed with some further scrubbing when my feet slid on the floor of the tub. After slipping and sliding around for a few hours to no avail and realizing that the meals on wheels person would soon be arriving, I pressed the Life Alert button on my wrist band and moments later, actions started when local EMS workers surrounded my bathroom and proceeded to physically lift me from the tub. With modestly being no longer an issue, I dried myself, the tub got cleaned, and I went on with my day.

My mom became weak while getting ready for bed. She went down to the ground. Life Alert called 911 and called me. Life Alert stayed with my mom and her caregiver until help arrived.

This was the first experience in calling Life Alert and it was very satisfactory. The emergency vehicle was prompt and the emergency men were very helpful telling me I needed to go to the emergency room for a CAT scan of my head as I had fallen on it. I didn’t know this so it was very helpful to me.

Client fell as she was coming into the house. I pushed the Life Alert button and had help right away with the EMTs and firemen showing up in a matter of minutes. She was helped up and into the house by a very courteous and caring crew.

I’ve had Life Alert for a lot of years. In June, I fell and broke my collar bone. The ambulance was here in a few minutes. I have nothing to say but GOOD about my experience with Life Alert.

I got overbalanced and fell. I wasn’t hurt but I couldn’t get up. I pushed the Life Alert button but didn’t think anyone heard me, so I scooted from the bedroom to the den to get to the phone. By the time I got in the den, my son got here and he got me up on a foot stool. Then medics got here. They were very nice, told them I wasn’t hurt just sore and bruised a little. This is the first time I had to call Life Alert.

I fell at home and the Life Alert called for an ambulance which was here in approximately 4 minutes. She then called my three daughters. She let the ambulance driver know which hospital I wanted to go to. She stayed on the line until I was gone. She was wonderful. My femur was broken in my left leg and I am now in a facility for therapy. Thank you!

I called Life Alert to update my information about my medication and who to call in case of an emergency. While I was on the phone, I was getting bad pains between my shoulder blades. The Life Alert person I was talking to asked if I needed help, and I said yes. So, he did his job and stayed talking to me for as long as he could until EMTs took over. It made me feel safe. Keep up the good work.

I was sitting on my couch eating breakfast when I had a sudden very short pain in my stomach. I waited a few minutes, thinking it would go away, but it didn’t. It remained constant. I tried some papaya tablets to relieve it, but that didn’t help either. After minutes of constant pain, I pressed my Life Alert button and within minutes, an ambulance transported me to the hospital. The lady who talked with me during time kept me constantly advised on to what was going on. She talked to me until the ambulance arrived. Great services!

I fell in the bedroom in a space that gave me no leverage to get up. Life Alert came on quickly after I punched Life Alert button. They were courteous and EMTs swiftly got me up to the bed. Life Alert stayed until they were sure I was okay and could stand and walk.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Profile

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.