Call toll free
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Life Alert is the nation’s #1 personal emergency response company that has a proven track record of savings lives and improving customers’ wellbeing. As the industry leader in personal protection, Life Alert is the first medical alert provider that incorporated LTE technology into their cutting-edge devices and services. Life Alert is also the only company that offers mobile protection with GPS that never needs charging, so loved ones are protected 24/7.

As the one and only, “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up,” company, Life Alert offers various lifesaving services that can be designed to fit a person’s lifestyle and budget. Whether it’s accidental, medical, fire, or a home invasion emergency, Life Alert sends help fast, 24/7, even when you can’t reach a phone or call out for help.

With over 40,000 published lifesaving testimonials from grateful customer’s and families, put the safety and life of your loved one in the care of Life Alert.

Life Alert saves a life from a catastrophe every 11 minutes.

Call today to get a free quote now!

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Life Alert Emergency Response Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

My mom did not feel well about 2:30am in the morning. While I live only 12 miles away, Life Alert had called me, and my three friend backups to let them know what was going on. They called me as I was driving dark back roads to get to my mom. They also alerted my friends to what was going on. They let me know when the paramedics arrived to my mom and that they had taken her to the hospital. I was so grateful for their detailed customer service. My mom, who is 85 now, is just fine...but she got to the hospital in time. By time I arrived to the hospital she was already in a room with MDs/nurses being taken care of... Thank you Life Alert-

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I had a very positive experience with Life Alert when I recently fell and broke my hip, I had my button on a chain around my neck- I knew as soon as I fell that I broke my hip. When I pressed the button a wonderful and helpful person answered. I was told she would help me and informed what was happening. This included-the firemen are here- they are opening the garage- the ambulance is on the way. I was told she would stay on the line until I was in the ambulance. It was all very comforting. I am 88 and live alone. I would not be without Life Alert! I am grateful that such a service exists.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I woke up about 6 AM. Didn’t feel quite right, my right hand felt different, and within about a half hour I couldn’t move my right leg and then my right arm. I pushed the Life Alert button and within seconds the Life Alert was talking to me. There was no doubt I would have been paralyzed. I didn’t know I was having a stroke. But after the first responders were here and talked to the Life Alert man, he remarked, “that was the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.” I have praised Life Alert to the people I associate with at my community center I go to and to my friends at the local AM legion, and anyone who will listen. Life Alert saved my life.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

About 3 weeks ago, I fell outside (didn’t get hurt). I pushed my Life Alert button, not sure if it went through. Less than a minute or so my phone rang and it was Life Alert saying, “Paramedics are on the way.” Then asked if I was hurt and then said they would call my daughter. I said my son-in-law was on his way up. I was able to call him. Life Alert called paramedics and son-in-law, and talked to them. So, I am so glad I had it or I would have been in trouble. If I hadn’t had Life Alert, I don’t know what would have happened. Where I fell, no one would have seen me and it would have been an hour and a half before my daughter would have called, and then when I didn’t answer, they would have come up to see where I was, and been really worried… Yes, I am thankful for Life Alert.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I am 80 years old and live by myself. Since my son enrolled me in Life Alert I have had to call for help (4) times. The first (3) calls was because I lost my balance and fell down and needed help to get back up. The last time was severe pain in one of my legs and knee in the middle of the night. Had to be taken to the ER for X-Rays and treatment. I cannot tell you what a help Life Alert has been to me. The police that came to my house with the ambulance and the EMTs were so nice to me, and arrived very quickly, and knew exactly how to get in my house and had all my information in order to treat me. Thank you for your service! God bless!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I had a fall and had a concussion and not able to sleep. Called Life Alert in a hysterical moment and they called ambulance and daughter. Same thing happened two nights later. Life Alert stayed on alert line until all things are handled satisfactorily both times.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Life Alert called for help for me many times. The last time was three days after Labor Day. Life Alert stayed on the phone until help arrived. Thank you, Life Alert.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! My mother was home alone on Sunday while we were at church. She decided she would go to the bathroom rather that use her night pot beside her bed. Fell on her way and by the grace of God she had remembered that if she press the button someone would hear her and respond and it worked perfectly well.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

This must have been the time I fell and couldn’t get up! Your dispatcher was great- and the fire dept.(ambulance) men were quickly here to help me. You are all wonderful and I am so grateful to have Life Alert to help me. I’m 93 years old. Thank you so much.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Patient was mowing on the east end of the house, where I couldn’t see him. Checked on him, but after I checked - things still happen. He went to get off the mower, caught his pant leg on the steering wheel and down he went, backwards into a rock garden, hit his head on some metal. He was bruised up but nothing broken. I think Life Alert had called me. When I got out there he had already called the paramedics, they came and got him up. He got back on the mower and finished it. It was three or four days then the aches and pains set in from the fall. Thank you, Life Alert.

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. expert review by Shelley Webb

Monthly service fees start at $49.95. Equipment prices range from $95 to $198, depending on what options you choose. Fall detection is not available. All equipment comes with a free lifetime warranty.

• Equipment features: In-home emergency response devices have a range of up to 800 feet, and the battery life lasts up to 10 years. Emergency pendants and wristbands are waterproof.

• Mobile with GPS: With Life Alert Mobile, GPS monitoring protects you wherever you go. In an emergency, Life Alert emergency response operators can share crucial medical information with paramedics. Batteries in Life Alert equipment batteries don’t need to be charged, and the service can operate without a landline.

• Monitoring center: The 24/7 emergency response team sends fast help in the event of a fall or home invasion with the push of a button. The monitoring center is certified by UL, The Monitoring Association (TMA) and Five Diamond.

• Contract: Most LifeAlert medical alert systems require a 36-month contract.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Information

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.
800-920-3410