Life Alert Emergency Response

Consumer Reviews

My father lives alone and he fell in the house. He pressed his Life Alert pendant and Life Alert called myself and my sister who are on the call list. The ambulance arrived and he was taken to the hospital. Life Alert notified us each step of the way--which was great since it took me some time to get to the hospital.

I woke up about 4:15 to 4:30am to go to the bathroom. My phone was too far from my bed. My arms and legs were limp I couldn't even hold on to my walker. I didn't want to fall. So, I pushed my Life Alert button. EMTs were here very quickly! My sugar was very low! EMTs gave liquid glucose; it helped. I found out later I had infection. I live alone. Life Alert saved my life. It has paid for itself!

I slipped and fell in the hallway. Life Alert stayed on the phone until EMS arrived. Nothing broken. Life Alert called all of my contacts in a timely manner. Life Alert called me later to check on me. They followed through which is a plus. Thank you.

I fell and couldn’t get up by myself. I pressed the Life Alert button and was answered quickly. Life Alert called the fire department and help was on the way. I am so thankful for everyone that helped me.

My daughter had a seizure, she was in a bad situation, and I could not move her. I pressed my Life Alert pendant and I explained my situation. The Life Alert staff, who answered my call immediately, stayed on the line and help came quickly.

Stepping out of the shower, my husband slipped and fell. I was unable to help him up so I called Life Alert. The ambulance came and the EMTs helped him up, out of the bathroom. He was checked and asked if he wanted to go to the hospital.

Life Alert immediately responded to my call for a possible home invasion. Police arrived so quickly and Life Alert contacted my three sons immediately. Life Alert called later after police left to make sure I was OK.

My mother fell going to the bathroom and hit her head on the end of the TV table, resulting in a scalp laceration. She bled a lot and pressed her Life Alert wrist button and EMTs came quickly and took her to the emergency hospital. She returned home that day and 24 hours later, had shortness of breath and confusion. Life Alert again contacted EMTs and notified me (the daughter). Turns out she has congestive heart failure. Life Alert is wonderful and we’ve needed them many times over the years! Thank you so much. I recommend them to my neighbor and he has Life Alert now, too!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

I am so glad we have Life Alert. My mom fell in the kitchen and was unable to get up from the floor. She pressed the Life Alert button and got through in seconds. She was able to tell the Life Alert person that she fell and couldn’t get up. Life Alert also stayed on the phone until the fire department arrived. Life Alert also told her that they got a hold of me and I will be home in 20 minutes, which helped ease my mom. Thank you!

The last time I had to call Life Alert was when I had another nose bleed and I had to stay in the hospital for a few days in November 2016. I was very pleased that the Life Alert people stayed on the line to let me know they were helping me because I was alone.

Client, my wife, fell at 1:15am to 1:30am in the bathroom and my bed is at the opposite end of our home. Thankfully, she used the button around her neck and alerted Life Alert. They called me on the phone and called the rescue squad. EMTs transported her to the hospital. A broken hip surgery was performed that day.

I am 83 years old. I had no sleep for three consecutive nights. My blood pressure reading was 198/90 and I felt I was losing consciousness. I pressed the button on my Life Alert bracelet and I was immediately contacted. About four minutes later, the paramedics arrived.

Client collapsed at Walmart. She pushed the Life Alert GPS unit and the operator responded immediately. Life Alert operator called family members and told them what was going on. The operator stayed on line until client was taken to the hospital, then the operator called to let family know the hospital name and person’s arrival.

My mother complained of a headache that wouldn’t go away. Because of her previous strokes and other health issues, she decided to push the Life Alert button. Life Alert dispatched an ambulance. Thankfully, she did not need to be transported to the hospital.

I am thankful for my Life Alert. When I fell, I just pushed the Life Alert button and got help right away. I asked Life Alert to call my daughter and she and Life Alert were quick to respond. They made sure I was not hurt, and stayed with me to make sure. I’ve recommended Life Alert to several others. Thank you.

I had started to bed, rolled my walker to the refrigerator to get ice pack from freezer with walker between me and the wall. I think I reached up to close the freezer door, not looking up, I missed getting hold of door, and just fell completely on my back. Had Life Alert on. I landed on a cold and hard tile floor, could not get up. I would have laid there all night, if hadn’t had Life Alert button on.

I was in my bathroom when I fell and couldn’t get up. Made it to my bedroom but still couldn’t get up. I have a bad back and knees to my bedroom and still couldn’t get up. I couldn’t talk so the paramedics thought I had a stroke, but I didn’t. Thank God for Life Alert. Glad I had you!

I was walking with a cup of hot tea and my hand started to shake and the tea spilled out all over me and the floor; I fell. Life Alert was prompt and the telephone person stayed on the phone until the paramedics arrive. Fortunately, no damage were done.

On the night of March 17, 2017, client was having trouble sleeping due to being uncomfortable in bed. She was having chest pains that became unbearable. It was hard for her to turn from side to side in her bed. The pain grew worse and worse. She pressed her button for Life Alert. She said they responded very quickly in getting her to the hospital.

I’m active and fall a lot so I am wearing Life Alert at home! I live alone (widow). I have had Life Alert for about 8 years or more! A Christmas gift from my son. I have been telling all elderly friends and relatives how I have been helped. Last Life Alert call--I was taken to the hospital. I was really sick; everything happened to me. I had food poisoning. On December 28, 2016 I woke up with Bursitis in the left knee and baker’s cyst in back of the left knee. My 62 year old son could not carry me down steps to go to the hospital. I pushed Life Alert pendant and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.

I felt first before getting into my bed and could not get up. Life Alert responded quickly and the people put me into bed. Life Alert was efficient and the operator stayed on the phone from when I hit the button for help until EMTs arrived. Then I was called by Life Alert afterwards to see if all was well. I have told several people about Life Alert.

My mother fell backwards and cut her head. As usual, she pushed her Life Alert button and they immediately answered and sent help. Life Alert has helped my mother several times in the last four years and I am very thankful.

Mom fell and could not get up, she pressed her Life Alert button. Fire department and EMS arrived. Life Alert contacted everyone on our list and left messages on answering machines with status of arrivals of EMS and when she got to the emergency room at the hospital.

I tripped and fell. I couldn’t get up due to weakness in my muscles. Life Alert got help for me and within minutes, police and EMS were summoned and my vitals were taken. I was okay and Life Alert personnel left after I was fully rested.

I was vomiting a lot and could not stop. Life Alert answered fast and acted quickly, getting the EMTs to my house immediately. Life Alert also contacted my family and friends to ensure they knew I had a medical emergency. Excellent service.

I fell and broke my arm—fractured my cheek bone, bruised my ribs. I pressed my Life Alert and EMTs were here very soon. They took excellent care of me. My head is still a little fuzzy but I know Life Alert treated me well. Wonderful young man.

I was out to the grocery store and a storm came and three trees were blocking the road and I couldn’t get home. Life Alert called and told me they were alerted that my mom’s oxygen was off. Life Alert sent ambulance with oxygen. I was very pleased with the service I received. Thank you.

I had fainted in the kitchen, fell on the floor and broken my nose, cut it and cut my lip, causing a lot of bleeding. Life Alert was very courteous when I pushed my Life Alert pendant, EMTs came in about ten minutes and took me to the hospital. My thanks to Life Alert for such professional treatment.

After pressing my Life Alert pendant, they responded and the operator said she would stay with me until the EMTs/security staff were here. She did. This was comforting in the brief time I had to wait.

My sister fell in the house and we called Life Alert. As usual, the Life Alert person answering the call was very professional and helpful. Life Alert alerted the police and ambulance crew and they responded very quickly. The Life Alert stayed on the line the entire time. We have used Life Alert several times and always had a wonderful response.

I was helped with my call to Life Alert on my pendant. Life Alert stayed on the line with me until the emergency crew arrived and transported me to the hospital. It was a urinary tract infection. I was treated and transported home by a family member. Thank you!

I had tried to go to the bathroom several times. I have had both knees replaced in the last eight months and they do not work so well due to the complexity of surgery. I was sitting on my bed and tried several times to get up but my knees would not hold me up. As the situation got more extremely urgent, I thought I better call Life Alert or else. The Life Alert representative was very helpful and stayed on the line until the medical folks showed up. After Life Alert got off, they alerted my husband and daughter; very helpful.

My husband was unable to get up and dress himself. I was having trouble with vertigo and he called me to help him up. I jumped up too fast and fell in the floor in the hallway. I could not get up. Pushed Life Alert. In minutes, four large firemen were there. They put me in bed and helped me get dressed. Life Alert called our daughter. Thank God for Life Alert.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Profile

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.