Life Alert Emergency Response

Life Alert Emergency Response

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

My father lives alone and he fell in the house. He pressed his Life Alert pendant and Life Alert called myself and my sister who are on the call list. The ambulance arrived and he was taken to the hospital. Life Alert notified us each step of the way--which was great since it took me some time to get to the hospital.

I woke up about 4:15 to 4:30am to go to the bathroom. My phone was too far from my bed. My arms and legs were limp I couldn't even hold on to my walker. I didn't want to fall. So, I pushed my Life Alert button. EMTs were here very quickly! My sugar was very low! EMTs gave liquid glucose; it helped. I found out later I had infection. I live alone. Life Alert saved my life. It has paid for itself!

I slipped and fell in the hallway. Life Alert stayed on the phone until EMS arrived. Nothing broken. Life Alert called all of my contacts in a timely manner. Life Alert called me later to check on me. They followed through which is a plus. Thank you.

My grandma fell in the bathroom and was able to press her Life Alert button. She was so glad you sent help. She said she could hear you talking, but she was too far away for you to hear her. I was very glad you called us and sent help to her.

I fell on my patio and my foot got caught and I could not get up! I pressed the Life Alert button and they were here in minutes along with my daughter. The second fall, I tripped in the living room as I was taking a coffee cup to the kitchen! Again, I could not get up and only a few minutes later after Life Alert came I was sitting in my chair!

My mom fell on Saturday morning. She said she was alright, however on Sunday she was dizzy. We used Life Alert pendant to call for help. The gentleman on the phone stayed until help arrived. He gave the ambulance EMT’s all her information and made sure we were okay.

The Life Alert agent stayed with me until EMT’s arrived. Then he called my sons and they came to the hospital. I was diagnosed with a minor heart attack. Your agent was wonderful. All my family and friends are glad that I have your service.

I fell in a large room off the master bathroom. I tried numerous times to get up. I called on my Life Alert and received professional help within 10 minutes. Thank you so very much for my Life Alert.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

I slipped out of bed. No injury, just inconvenience. I sat on the floor for 30 minutes, then realized all I had to do was push my Life Alert button. Ten minutes later, I had help getting upon my feet. Thank you.

Mother was having a really bad headache after having cerebral aneurysm clipping. All family members were notified in a timely manner and Life Alert stayed on the phone until emergency help arrived and wanted to answer any questions they may have in reference to PMH or meds.

Life Alert was able to get the emergency response, fire department and paramedics to me quickly. They were able to help get me from the toilet where my legs had gone to sleep and were weak. Got me to the hospital quickly. Thank you for your support.

My grandfather-in-law has fallen on several occasions. He is too big for my mother-in-law and I (and even my husband) to lift safely. All he has needed was lift assistance, and Life Alert has sent out some wonderful caring people!!

I have utilized my Life Alert twice and was impressed with the results. Conversation were very clear. I liked the way someone stayed on the line till I was fine. I appreciate the return call.

I was coming in the gate and somehow I fell and tried everything to get up -- I wasn’t hurt, but I couldn’t get up. I pressed the Life Alert button on my wrist but didn’t have my GPS with me. Help arrived within minutes.

I fell outside (on my face) and Life Alert sent help quickly. It is a great comfort for me and my family knowing that Life Alert is always here to help.

I was having an A-Fib attack and you were very responsive in sending the local rescue squad to my aid in a very short period of time. I was very happy for and appreciative of the Life Alert service.

My husband slid out of his recliner while I was out. He pushed button, EMT’s arrived, and put him back in his chair. Life Alert kept me advised.

When my husband fell, Life Alert staff was very helpful in taking care of my needs. Having someone talk me through the process was important, because it made me feel calm and secure.

My mom had a fainting spell, so I was worried I could not help on my own. Since her heart is weak, I quickly pushed the Life Alert button and the paramedics arrived and did a great job helping us.

Life Alert helped me with my emergency with great experience and confidence that everything would turn out fine. I am 86 years old and grateful for the final outcome of this experience. Life Alert was quick to respond. Thank you very much.

It wasn’t long that Life Alert were here. My husband was on the floor in the bathroom. They took very good care of him, taking him to the ambulance. I also had them look out for me. They took very good care of me. I also went to the hospital.

Love this company, so glad I got this for my mom. It keeps her safe when she is alone.

My arthritic knee gave out tearing my ligaments in the knee, I made it to my bedroom and put an ice pack on my knee but the pain got very bad and couldn’t get up, so I pressed my Life Alert button and a very kind young lady got me help within a minute and stayed with me.

After getting up that morning, I was making my way through my bedroom door with my walker when I lost my balance. I went down on my left side. I knew I couldn’t get up by myself. I pressed my pendant and I had help fast. In a few minutes, a young man found me. He helped me to the kitchen. Two more young men came in and they made me breakfast. I couldn’t have had better care. They sure made a better day for me!

I was very sick when I called Life Alert. They were very quick and were very helpful.

I tripped and fell in the garden at my home. It was getting dark. I have Parkinson disease and I could not get myself up. It was raining and I was laying in the mud. I used my emergency phone device to contact Life Alert. They called my local fire dept. for assistance. They arrived within 15 minutes to help me up. What a relief! I love your service.

They were very helpful and stayed talking with me until help arrived. Thank you! I feel better knowing that I am not alone anymore. I have used my necklace button five times this month.

My mom fell in her kitchen and could not get up off the floor. She pushed her Life Alert button on her neck and when they knew she had fallen, they tried to contact me and when I was unable to answer - they called EMS for her. I am so appreciative that they had Life Alert.

My right hip dislocated in the bathroom and I was unable to get to a phone. I used Life Alert to summon an ambulance and they also contacted my children and actually called my daughter in Colorado several times to keep her updated on my progress, when the ambulance arrived, and where I was transported.

Client fell but was not injured. Life Alert sent ambulance quickly and all family members were notified immediately (those that were listed as contacts). Ambulance waited at client’s home until a family member arrived.

My mom needed emergency attention after a long battle with colitis. We tried to take care of it ourselves but it got out of control. On April 23, she felt like she was having a heart attack so we pushed the button. Life Alert operators, as usual were kind, courteous, and very helpful in getting us what we needed immediately.

Felt very weak, faint, was afraid I was going to fall. Called Life Alert -- vital signs weren’t normal. Was very clammy and disoriented, also nauseous. Agreed to go to the hospital. Attendants were wonderful.

Mom fell and cut her leg. She pushed the Life Alert button on her wrist. Responders came very quickly. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance. She had stitches put in her leg.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Profile

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.