Life Alert Emergency Response

Consumer Reviews

I fell on my kitchen floor and pushed the Life Alert neck button. Life Alert staff arrived in less than 15 minutes, picked me up carefully, and led me in my walker to a recliner in a TV room. Team was professional, did not rush, assured of my comfort and at all times helpful, polite and friendly. Great!!

My mother fell in her kitchen in the early morning. Life Alert dispatched an ambulance for her and called the 4 contacts on her list. I would like to say a sincere “thank you” to all the Life Alert dispatchers who answered her calls for help the past 3 years. It gave us great peace of mind knowing Life Alert was there. God Bless you always!

I became light-headed and dizzy at home. Took my blood pressure (84) pushed and called in my Life Alert button. First responders and paramedics answered the call. After two blood pressure readings, they recommended I go to the ER. Urine specimens showed UTI. I didn’t realize I had it. Returned home after three hours in ER. All emergency personnel were professional and very nice. Thank you for being there. I’ll pay my monthly fee, without any gripes! My Life Alert button's more than paid for itself.

Thank you for being there! I was having trouble with blood pressure and heart beating very rapidly--short of breath. I pushed my Life Alert button and was immediately answered by dispatcher. EMTs arrived within 10 minutes or so, they conversed with Life Alert dispatcher. All went well.

He had fallen and couldn't get up. Used his Life Alert button; when Life Alert did not get a prompt response from any of the family, they properly called 911. Ambulance soon arrived, picked him up, assessed him, determined hospitalization unnecessary and left him with caregiver.

Approximately 2:am, my mom fell when getting out of bed to get on her scooter to go to the bathroom. She was not hurt anywhere, but I couldn't get her up off the floor. We pressed her Life Alert button on her necklace. The Life Alert operator was very helpful and stayed on the line until the fire department arrived. Life Alert provides a very valuable service for our mom and we appreciate knowing she has it. Thank you.

I started the fireplace on Sunday afternoon and it started smoking. We realized the clamper wasn't opened fully. We provided water on the logs and thought they were completely out. We were in the home all the rest of the afternoon on Sunday and even that night until about midnight. The next morning, we heard our fire alarm going off and the room was full of bellowing smoke again. Life Alert called the firemen and my neighbors to alert all of them. Thank you.

Mom fell outside in my yard. She pressed the Life Alert button for help. A bit dazed, she was thinking she would hear the Life Alert voice from her wrist alarm. However, a neighbor helped her up into the house. By the time they got in the house, paramedics were knocking on the door. Thank you, Life Alert. This is an amazing product. It is a calming feeling to know she has an immediate call for help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

I woke up about 4:15 to 4:30am to go to the bathroom. My phone was too far from my bed. My arms and legs were limp I couldn't even hold on to my walker. I didn't want to fall. So, I pushed my Life Alert button. EMTs were here very quickly! My sugar was very low! EMTs gave liquid glucose; it helped. I found out later I had infection. I live alone. Life Alert saved my life. It has paid for itself!

I have had to use my device twice in the past 6 mos. My first event was after a fall and I could have walked to the hospital faster than they responded! The second event occurred after I ate and choked on baby back ribs. The piece was lodged in my esophagus for 7 hours. When LifeAlert notified my 87 yo mother, they told her it was a suspected heart attack and scared her to death. I can no longer live on my own and wanted to return the equipment but LA refused. They would not give me an address.

I bent over to pick something up and I have trouble with my legs and use a walker. I was on the other side of my living room. I always wear my Life Alert and also have the one to take when I go out. When I press the Life Alert button, they were great and got me help right away. Life Alert called the paramedics but I didn't need to go to the hospital. My son got this for me and we are both very satisfied.

My mother told me that when she got up at 5am to go to the bathroom, she blacked out and fell. Being 93 and weak in extremities, she was unable to get up so she pressed her Life Alert pendant for help. Volunteer fireman were already attending her when I arrived. EMS was there within 10 minutes. She was checked out at the hospital for injuries. Released within three hours and is doing OK as of now.

My husband had slipped out of his chair and landed on the floor. I could not get him up. He pressed the Life Alert button. Life Alert answered right away and got us help. We are very pleased with Life Alert. Life Alert stayed with us until help got here.

My husband slipped beside his bed and was unable to get up. The Life Alert staff were very helpful and within minutes, the fire department arrived. They were courteous and gracious and gentle with my husband. He was put back in bed after all the vital signs were checked.

I fell down and couldn't get up. I only hurt my pride. Life Alert called the ambulance and the response was prompt. Life Alert staff has always been courteous.

I was asleep. I sleep under oxygen and wear a CPAP mask every night. I was awaken by this loud noise. I did not know what it was at first, I thought it was the smoke alarm. I checked it and it was not. Then I touched my Life Alert to see if I touched it by mistake. But the Life Alert lady came on asking what was going on. I told her I don't know, she said I hear the beeping and I looked over and it was my oxygen machine. Life Alert said they had alerted someone and they were on their way out and she would stay on line until they arrived. She did and was very concern. I thanked her for her patience and kindness. May God Bless her. I thank God for having Life Alert!

My mother fell in her home and by the time I got there, Life Alert was talking to her and had already notified EMS. Once I arrived and talked with Life Alert, they continued to stay on line until EMS arrived. I was very pleased with Life Alert's professionalism.

I slipped and fell in the hallway. Life Alert stayed on the phone until EMS arrived. Nothing broken. Life Alert called all of my contacts in a timely manner. Life Alert called me later to check on me. They followed through which is a plus. Thank you.

I was sleeping upstairs and had an episode. My heart was racing. I woke up from a deep sleep and tried to get out of bed and I passed out. I fell down banging my nose and forehead. When I woke up, I tried to call my wife for help. She finally heard me and I told her to call 911. She returned and told me she couldn't get them. I knew she had the Life Alert button, so I told her to push the button. Life Alert came on right away and I finally got help. I don't know what I would have done without my wife's Life Alert button.

A Life Alert representative called me within minutes after my mom fell and pushed the Life Alert button. They informed me of what happened and emergency personnel was already on the way. A Life Alert representative called me again to be sure I was able to meet with emergency responders at the chosen hospital. One of the first responders at mom's house said he was very impressed with the Life Alert representative when they arrived because the representative had stayed on the line and had all my mom's information ready for them and also listed her medications. That responder also said he would recommend Life Alert.

My dad fell out of bed and hit his head. Later in the morning, his eyes rolled back in his head. That is when his caregiver called Life Alert. The paramedics came and checked his vital signs. The vital signs were good, but I took him to the emergency room to make sure there was no head trauma.

Client was not feeling well. Getting chest discomfort and Life Alert dispatch stayed with her until help arrived and transported her to the hospital. Response was quick and she was treated well. I would recommend Life Alert to anyone who can use it. Thank you!

I'm 92 years old and a resident at an assisted living. During the past two years, I have fallen and required help on three separate occasions. Each time, my Life Alert got me immediate help in less than 5 minutes. Life Alert representative contacted the nurses on staff without delay. The assistance I can certify was timely and life-saving.

I had been asleep, when I woke up, wasn't sure where I was. I had blankets all wrapped around me while I was getting them off me. I fell to the floor when stepping in a recliner. My phone was across the room. I could only move a little at a time. Thank you, Life Alert, very much for the speed of the response.

I was outside in our shed, didn't take my phone, as I was gathering things for our church fund drive. I lost my balance and fell and couldn’t get up. Luckily, I had my Life Alert around my neck and pressed the button. In 7 minutes, the help was there for me. The people were all very nice and helpful.

EMTs were at my home very quickly and helped me up, even calming me down. Since my first fall, Life Alert have been here for two more falls, and they made me feel comfortable and answered my questions. Life Alert made me feel like a part of their family! I would recommend Life Alert to everyone--great people!

My husband fell. I could not get him up. The Life Alert got us an ambulance to assist with lift. The dispatcher stayed on line and talked to me periodically to let me know help was on the way until help arrived. I am so happy to have Life Alert in my home. I have used then several times all with extreme courtesy and patience.

I was in my bedroom getting ready for bed. I turned I guess too fast and down I went. I pushed the Life Alert button and EMTs were here in a few minutes. They got me up and were very wonderful. I'd recommend Life Alert to anyone; it's wonderful.

I was coming into the living room when suddenly my 91 year old knees gave way. Down I went. I immediately righted myself and pressed my Life Alert button. The response was so quick and they alerted the rescue squad to my aid as well as the other people on my call list. Everything worked out well, and fortunately nothing was broken. Gratefully yours! Thank you! -- I am your client’s friend, and am on her Life Alert call list. I was very impressed with the promptness of the Life Alert call after her fall. I was at work, but the Life Alert caller called several times and was so good about calling again after client had been aided by the rescue squad. Great service by Life Alert!

I fell and did not have a phone with me. Then I remembered my Life Alert which is always with me even in the shower. The volume in the response box is loud and clear. I also value my Life Alert because it is with me during my time in bed in case trouble comes at night.

I fell a few weeks ago. One step off cement to backyard, I fell flat on my tummy and hit my nose. I had a black nose for some time. Otherwise, I was not hurt from the fall itself. So, I didn’t go to the hospital. The guys were great--got me into a chair and talked for a bit. Life Alert has always been great when needed. There is no one around at 12:30 at night.

The carbon monoxide alarm in the apartment went off while I was cooking one Saturday evening. I was not aware that the system was connected to the Life Alert equipment. The fire department was notified by the Life Alert staff and I was instructed to get out of the apartment. Everything went well, the fire department response was very efficient.

I had fallen on the floor. I punched my Life Alert button and Life Alert called my son. They sent the ambulance onto my home. EMTs checked me out completely and it was alright. If it had not been for Life Alert, I would have stayed on the floor all day.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Profile

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.