Call toll free
4.84/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Life Alert is the nation’s #1 personal emergency response company that has a proven track record of savings lives and improving customers’ wellbeing. As the industry leader in personal protection, Life Alert is the first medical alert provider that incorporated LTE technology into their cutting-edge devices and services. Life Alert is also the only company that offers mobile protection with GPS that never needs charging, so loved ones are protected 24/7.

As the one and only, “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up,” company, Life Alert offers various lifesaving services that can be designed to fit a person’s lifestyle and budget. Whether it’s accidental, medical, fire, or a home invasion emergency, Life Alert sends help fast, 24/7, even when you can’t reach a phone or call out for help.

With over 40,000 published lifesaving testimonials from grateful customer’s and families, put the safety and life of your loved one in the care of Life Alert.

Life Alert saves a life from a catastrophe every 11 minutes.

Call today to get a free quote now!

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

4915 Life Alert Emergency Response Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 19, 2019

What a wonderful, caring company you have! My Life Alert neck pendant was stolen (police know). I quickly was sent another... That, too, was stolen. The woman to whom I spoke was kind and empathetic and said if I paid $25 postage, there would be no charge for another. I told her she took a bad day and turned it in to a beautiful day! As you know, the best advertising, it’s been said, is word of mouth. (I’m on the job!) All the folks at Life Alert are great, with much patience and empathy. Thank you for being you and having this wonderful company!

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I am 80 years old and live by myself. Since my son enrolled me in Life Alert I have had to call for help (4) times. The first (3) calls was because I lost my balance and fell down and needed help to get back up. The last time was severe pain in one of my legs and knee in the middle of the night. Had to be taken to the ER for X-Rays and treatment. I cannot tell you what a help Life Alert has been to me. The police that came to my house with the ambulance and the EMTs were so nice to me, and arrived very quickly, and knew exactly how to get in my house and had all my information in order to treat me. Thank you for your service! God bless!

Original review: May 2, 2019

I can’t think of but two times Life Alert has been called purposely, and they have been fast, courteous, and responsible to get 911 out here on the double; and stayed with me while awaiting the arrival of EMTs, talking while waiting to be sure I was not seriously in dire straits. One time was when I fell out of bed between bed and table, first time in 84 years that had happened. Same results. Yes, I am much impressed with Life Alert, as was the medical driver. As a matter of fact, I just finished talking to a friend about them.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My aunt had just finished eating dinner when she had started to experience some chest pain and had difficulty swallowing and breathing. I then had seen the pain in her face and decided to press her Life Alert button. The fire department and paramedics were both here in minutes. My aunt is 95 years old and could not take any chances with leaving her home due to chest pain. Life Alert stayed on the phone with me the whole time, and even gave the EMT her medical history (which I loved very much). Thankfully it was nothing serious! Thank you, Life Alert.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I was walking in the yard using my rolling garden cart as a seat. I was trimming grass at the edge of a flower arraignment. I moved to get grass closer to the end and my cart rolled off the grass. I slid to the ground. I could not get up. I had no phone with me. Called for neighbor but she was not home! I pressed my Life Alert button. Fire rescue arrived in less than 10 minutes to pick me up and check to make sure I was not injured. My daughter was on the way, but she is 30 minutes away.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I obtained the service when my dad was in the hospital and my mom was home alone. When he came home, the service was utilized several times. I tried to modify responses, but they are so rigid that it was like hitting my head on a brick wall. When my parents moved into a senior living with pull cords and people to respond 24/7, I tried to cancel my service. I was not allowed to. I fought with them for several months and finally gave up. Paying 8 months for a service that is not necessary. They are not customer friendly. Buyer beware.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I had a very bad infection w/chills, shaking etc. If I didn’t have Life Alert and got the help I needed, I would not be alive today.

Original review: July 18, 2019

My mother was having uncontrollable vomiting, fever and mild chest pain. I called Life Alert, the activated EMS right away and help was en route quickly. Responded within 8 min. The staff stays on the line to reassure us and remained on line til EMS arrived. She then gave EMS the med. list and information needed.

Original review: July 18, 2019

As I came in the front door, the paramedics were already inside the home. My mom fell from her chair and they helped her. It’s so great she has her Life Alert on her necklace and they responded immediately to her needs….I’m just happy the paramedics came quickly. Thank you!

Original review: July 17, 2019

Each time my mother activates her base or pendant the response of your company is immediate which is greatly appreciated. Mom is 92 with dementia and your service gives her as well as myself a tremendous amount of peace.

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. expert review by Shelley Webb

The 24/7 emergency response team sends fast help in the event of a fall or home invasion with the push of a button. Monthly service fees range $49.95. Mobile battery unit can last up to 10 years.

• Cutting edge technology: Quality technology is designed and manufactured for all lifestyles and ages to ensure protection at home or on the go.

• 24/7 monitoring centers: U.S.-based monitoring centers ensure that help can be summoned quickly and accurately 24/7.

• Five Diamond certified: Five Diamond certified with the International Central Station Alarm Association.

• No fees: Free shipping and no equipment costs. Device comes with free warranty.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Information

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.
800-920-3410