Get a Free Quote
  2. Medical Alert Systems
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

Life Alert is the nation’s #1 personal emergency response company that has a proven track record of savings lives and improving customers’ wellbeing. As the industry leader in personal protection, Life Alert is the first medical alert provider that incorporated LTE technology into their cutting-edge devices and services. Life Alert is also the only company that offers mobile protection with GPS that never needs charging, so loved ones are protected 24/7.

As the one and only, “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up,” company, Life Alert offers various lifesaving services that can be designed to fit a person’s lifestyle and budget. Whether it’s accidental, medical, fire, or a home invasion emergency, Life Alert sends help fast, 24/7, even when you can’t reach a phone or call out for help.

With over 40,000 published lifesaving testimonials from grateful customer’s and families, put the safety and life of your loved one in the care of Life Alert.

Life Alert saves a life from a catastrophe every 11 minutes.

Call today to get a free quote now!

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc. Gallery (1)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Life Alert Emergency Response is a medical alert company that designs life alert systems for senior citizens. With nationwide service and long-lasting batteries, Life Alert medical alert systems are low-maintenance and easy to use.

PROS

• Cellular and landline functions
  • Long-lasting battery life
  • Nationwide service

CONS

• Not covered by Medicare

Top Life Alert Emergency Response Reviews

I had a fall and had a concussion and not able to sleep. Called Life Alert in a hysterical moment and they called ambulance and daughter. Same thing happened two nights later. Life Alert stayed on alert line until all things are handled satisfactorily both times.

I was outside my home when I fell down ... I pushed my alarm and Life Alert came on. (In the meantime, a neighbor came and helped me up.) I told Life Alert that I was OK, that a neighbor had helped me. I went to my home, and found Life Alert checking on me ... I really thought Life Alert was excellent...

Life Alert Emergency Response(800) 920-3410 Get a Free Quote

How does Life Alert work?

Life Alert, the oldest emergency response company in the United States, creates medical alert devices that let customers feel safe while living at home and retaining their independence. With nationwide service and low-maintenance medical alert systems, you can get started with Life Alert by viewing their available products.

Life Alert devices

Life Alert has products for every life situation and services that can easily be customized to fit your needs. If you need help, Life Alert’s two-way monitoring device puts you in contact with the company's on-site dispatch center so that a Life Alert representative can stay on the line with you until help arrives. All products come with professional installation and a lifetime warranty, which ensures that your Life Alert system is ready when you need it.

Emergency pendants
  • Waterproof
  • 800-feet range
  • Wear as a wristband or pendant
  • Battery lasts up to seven years
Help buttons
  • Specially designed for bathroom and shower use
  • No telephone or electrical outlet needed
  • Battery lasts up to 10 years
Home intrusion protection
  • Audio monitoring system with a small “help” button
  • Hypersensitive microphone detects unusual activity in your home
  • Can request police response if necessary
Life Alert Mobile
  • Special button for use outside the home
  • Battery lasts up to 10 years
  • GPS services included
Life Alert app/cell phone services
  • For cell phones, get Life Alert speed dial services
  • For smartphones, get the Life Alert mobile app

How much is Life Alert?

The cost per month for a basic in-home Life Alert package in a 1,500-square foot home is $89.95 with a one-time fee of $199. For a plan with GPS tracking, the cost per month is $92. Call Life Alert’s toll-free line or visit the company’s website to see if it’s running any special promotions in your area or if you qualify for discounts.

Does Medicare cover Life Alert?

No, Life Alert systems usually aren’t covered by Medicare. However, if you have Medicare Advantage or Medicaid, you may be eligible for partial or full medical alert system coverage or reimbursement. You might also qualify for medical alert coverage under your long-term care insurance plan.

Is Life Alert worth it?

Life Alert offers nationwide service that lets you maintain your independence. If you’re searching for a comprehensive medical alert system with at-home and on-the-go capabilities, Life Alert’s products may be right for you.

Life Alert Emergency Response Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 12, 2020

I was in my kitchen one morning and all of a sudden I had excruciating pain in my chest and knew it was a heart attack. I have Life Alert’s unit in my kitchen so pressed on it and almost immediately it was answered. I told them the seriousness of my problem, they asked for my phone number and within ten to fifteen minutes the ambulance was coming down my driveway and in another five to ten minutes I was in the hospital being seen by the doctor who immediately started the surgery to put a stent in my clogged artery. I feel your Life Alert system and your employee saved my life. I’m also grateful for the fact that the hospital is only a very short distance from where I live.

Get expert buying tips about Medical Alert Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

My mom did not feel well about 2:30am in the morning. While I live only 12 miles away, Life Alert had called me, and my three friend backups to let them know what was going on. They called me as I was driving dark back roads to get to my mom. They also alerted my friends to what was going on. They let me know when the paramedics arrived to my mom and that they had taken her to the hospital. I was so grateful for their detailed customer service. My mom, who is 85 now, is just fine...but she got to the hospital in time. By time I arrived to the hospital she was already in a room with MDs/nurses being taken care of... Thank you Life Alert-

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I woke up about 6 AM. Didn’t feel quite right, my right hand felt different, and within about a half hour I couldn’t move my right leg and then my right arm. I pushed the Life Alert button and within seconds the Life Alert was talking to me. There was no doubt I would have been paralyzed. I didn’t know I was having a stroke. But after the first responders were here and talked to the Life Alert man, he remarked, “that was the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.” I have praised Life Alert to the people I associate with at my community center I go to and to my friends at the local AM legion, and anyone who will listen. Life Alert saved my life.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

About 3 weeks ago, I fell outside (didn’t get hurt). I pushed my Life Alert button, not sure if it went through. Less than a minute or so my phone rang and it was Life Alert saying, “Paramedics are on the way.” Then asked if I was hurt and then said they would call my daughter. I said my son-in-law was on his way up. I was able to call him. Life Alert called paramedics and son-in-law, and talked to them. So, I am so glad I had it or I would have been in trouble. If I hadn’t had Life Alert, I don’t know what would have happened. Where I fell, no one would have seen me and it would have been an hour and a half before my daughter would have called, and then when I didn’t answer, they would have come up to see where I was, and been really worried… Yes, I am thankful for Life Alert.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I am 80 years old and live by myself. Since my son enrolled me in Life Alert I have had to call for help (4) times. The first (3) calls was because I lost my balance and fell down and needed help to get back up. The last time was severe pain in one of my legs and knee in the middle of the night. Had to be taken to the ER for X-Rays and treatment. I cannot tell you what a help Life Alert has been to me. The police that came to my house with the ambulance and the EMTs were so nice to me, and arrived very quickly, and knew exactly how to get in my house and had all my information in order to treat me. Thank you for your service! God bless!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.?

Original review: March 20, 2020

I fell and couldn’t get up from the floor. I pressed my Life Alert button and got a rapid response. The EMS attendants were here in fifteen minutes. Very helpful- took all my history and gave me pressure and heart exam. I felt very secure and satisfied with the service.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Life Alert was summoned two times within two days because patient fell. Each time, the response was quick. He needed assistance getting off the floor. He has had Life Alert for several years. Life Alert always responds promptly.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I will celebrate my 90th birthday tomorrow. I was having difficulty breathing. Life Alert button was pushed. Soon three big firemen came, put me in a stretcher, and off to the emergency room we went. Discovered I had three liters of fluid under my lungs. Love you!

Original review: March 19, 2020

My mother fell again, and she pushed her Life Alert button right away, and there was someone there for her right away, and they got her help within a few minutes. EMS got her off the floor and everything was fine.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I fell when getting up from a chair. Unable to get up- I pushed the Life Alert button on my neck alarm, and the help was on the speaker right away, it only took a few minutes and the EMT’s were here. I was not hurt- just not able to get on my feet.

Life Alert Emergency Response Company Information

Life Alert Emergency Response, Inc.
    800-920-3410