Find the Best Walk-in Bathtubs in Fresno, CA
Top 12 Fresno Walk-in Bathtub Companies
|American Standard Walk-in Baths|
Read 1,033 Reviews
American Standard is offering $1,500 in savings PLUS No Interest & No Payments for 12 Months* with our exclusive, limited time offer for every customer.
Sells walk-in air baths, deep soaking tubs, walk-in whirlpool tubs and combo massage tubs. Tubs have built-in grab bars, two-minute drain times, shower wands and slip-resistant textured floor.
|Get Started Call Now Toll Free (844) 246-8076|
|Kohler Walk-In Bath|
Read 281 Reviews
50% Off Professional Installation*
Offers walk-in tubs with three-inch step-in. Tubs have interior and exterior handles, hydrotherapy, air jets, fast-drain technology, heated surfaces and custom finishes. Designed and assembled in the U.S.
|Get Started Call Now Toll Free (833) 497-3523|
Read 953 Reviews
Offers eight models of walk-in tubs. Tubs are wheelchair-accessible with compact options, hydrotherapy options and massage systems. Includes lifetime warranty with full coverage. Sells walk-in showers.
Read 563 Reviews
Choose models with the thickest acrylic material in the industry. Many model options, each with safety features like grab bars, non-slip floors and seat and ADA compliance. One day installation available.
|Luxury Bath Technologies|
Read 173 Reviews
Luxury Bath Technologies offers homeowners easier and faster bathroom remodeling services. In as little as one day, Luxury Bath Technologies is able to install and complete your new bathroom during a hassle-free process.
|BOCA Walk-in Tubs|
Read 166 Reviews
Sells walk-in tubs with 2-inch step-up. Anti-slip flooring and seating, ADA-compliant seat height and self-cleaning designs. Up to 18 air jets and 10 water jets. Bidet option. Quick drain. Left- and right-hand entry options.
|Learn More Call ConsumerAffairs Toll Free (855) 997-4584|
|Cain's Mobility Fresno||Read Author Review|
Helps those with limited mobility make their homes safer. Specializes in installing walk-in bathtubs and stairlifts. Licensed and insured in the state of California.
|Clovis Tubs||Read Author Review|
Offers services to commercial real estate and residential homeowners. Family-owned and -operated. Prides itself on saving customers money by upgrading bathrooms with walk-in bathtubs.
|Delerio Construction||Read Author Review|
Offers discounts throughout the year on walk-in bathtub installation. Includes mold-fighting Microban with each tub. Provides limited lifetime warranty.
|Imagine Remodeling||Read Author Review|
Founded to solve the problems homeowners face when working with contractors. Gives prompt customer service and shows up and completes projects on time. Offers detailed estimates with no hidden fees.
|Reborn Walk-in Tub Solutions Fresno||Read Author Review|
Monthly payments as low as $140 a month with approved credit. Provides a large variety of walk-in bathtub options. Offers tubs with a jet system for massage therapy benefits.
Walk-in tubs can be helpful for Fresno residents with disabilities and senior citizens with mobility issues. By installing accessibility solutions like a walk-in tub, you can reduce the risk of a fall, ease sore muscles and improve your quality of life.
Walk-in tub cost in Fresno
The different costs associated with each type of walk-in bathtub mainly depend on two things: features and custom sizing. Here are general estimates you can expect to pay for each kind of walk-in bathtub.
- Soaker walk-in tubs typically include a high seat and easy-swing door. These tubs are usually priced at $1,500 to $5,000.
- Hydrotherapy walk-in tubs have water jet systems with massage therapy benefits. The prices for these units are usually between $5,000 to $7,000.
- Combination air and water jet walk-in tubs utilize adjustable strength whirlpool water jets and air jets. Look to pay between $7,000 and $10,000 for these tubs.
The price of installation usually isn’t included in these figures. Installation prices vary from company to company, so make sure you get everything in writing to avoid surprises later on. A walk-in bathtub typically costs around $1,500 to install, and there may be added charges to remove the old tub/shower. Some manufacturers provide free installation. Ask about financing offers from your chosen walk-in bathtub company to get the best deal.
Fresno licensing and permits required
The city of Fresno requires a permit for bathroom remodels, including replacing a tub/shower, relocating plumbing or installing additional fixtures. The city requires plans for the removal, relocation, alteration or addition of walls or fixtures. Be specific in the application to avoid slowing down the process of getting the permit.
Find out if the company you're buying your walk-in tub from obtains permits or if it is your responsibility to do so. If you are hiring a contractor to install the walk-in bathtub, you want to make sure they are licensed and insured. The Contractor State License Board gives you information on whether their license is valid in the state of California.
To be sure that you follow all legal requirements, you should contact the city of Fresno directly before beginning any bathroom remodeling project.
Fresno walk-in tub FAQ
- Are walk-in tubs covered by Medicare?
- The answer is no, but you may be able to deduct the expense from your taxes if the purchase is deemed medically necessary. Many companies mentioned in our guide offer discounts and financing to make these safe bathing options more affordable.
- How much do walk-in tubs cost to install in Fresno?
- The cost to install a walk-in tub depends on the company and whether they include installation costs (and removal of the old tub) in their total charge. Expect to pay $1,500 for installation.
- Are walk-in tubs in Fresno tax deductible?
- If you purchase a walk-in tub because your doctor deems it medically necessary, it can be deducted on your taxes as a medical expense. If a caregiver purchases this tub, they can deduct the cost under the Dependent Care Tax Credit.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Fresno walk-in tub company information
Clovis Tub and Tile Porcelain Refinishing is family-owned and -operated. The company serves all of the Central Valley, including Fresno. It offers bathroom remodeling options, including bathtubs, showers and countertops.
- Address: 1997 Sample Ave., Clovis, CA 93611
- Phone: (559) 970-9086
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm; Sat: 10am - 1pm
- Website: clovistub.com
Imagine Remodeling prides itself on providing superior customer service. It designs bathrooms, kitchens and rooms in the house to help seniors and the disabled create a functional home. It has received the Guild Quality Award, which demonstrates service excellence in building, remodeling and providing superior customer service.
- Address: 567 W. Shaw Ave., Ste. A2, Fresno, CA 93704
- Phone: (559) 365-6542
- Hours: M - Sun: 8am - 5pm
- Website: remodeltogether.com
Cain’s Mobility is a trusted leader in installing walk-in bathtubs and stairlifts to make homes safer. It also can provide expert industry advice on the best walk-in bathtub model for each consumer’s home. The company helps homeowners raise the value of their houses by installing accessibility options.
- Address: 3180 E. Shields Ave., Fresno, CA 93202
- Phone: (234) 203-0202
- Hours: M - Sat: 7am - 7pm
- Website: california.cainsmobility.com/walk-in-bathtubs/fresno
Delerio Constructions offers handicapped-accessible bathtubs for those with limited mobility. These bathtub systems come with built-in shelves, easy-swing doors, high seats, easy-to-reach faucet controls and deep-soaking basins. The company prides itself on superior customer service and offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of its products. Delerio Constructions' contractors are trained by Luxury Bath to ensure that its walk-in bathtubs are installed correctly and with a watertight fit.
- Address: 4381 N. Brawley Ave., Fresno, CA 93722
- Phone: (559) 358-2600
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- Website: delerioconstruction.com/bathroom-remodeling/walk-in-tubs
Reborn Walk-in Tub Solutions has been installing Jacuzzi walk-in bathtubs since 1983. It sells walk-in bathtubs that have air jets and hydrotherapy options. Reborn Walk-in Tub Solutions can customize these bathtubs for each customer with options such as extra-wide doors, handrails or ultra-low thresholds. Properly trained contractors install all of its tubs, and the company's work is always guaranteed.
- Address: Serves Fresno residents
- Phone: (877) 371-4943
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 4pm
- Website: reborncabinets.com/walk-in-bathtub-fresno.html