2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.20/5

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

Hydro Dimensions Call Now Toll Free (951) 259-0265 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Hydro Dimensions Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: July 19, 2020

We had been talking about getting a walk-in with our son and daughter-in-law who live over in Harker Heights and we found Hydro Dimensions. The guy in Pearland called and we chatted for a while and then we agreed that he would come by and talk about it. I then went ahead and signed up for it. The crew that came was very experienced and I checked their temperature every day. When the tub first came, the guy hooked it up and ran everything outside. There was a piece of cardboard under, so that if there was a leak of any type, he could fix it before them bringing it in the house. That worked out good and there weren't any leaks.

I requested that they leave one side open as you close in around it, so that we could put shelves in there. They had never done that before, but the guys did a good job and we were pleased with the shelving that we got. It’s hidden and you can’t tell unless you go around on the side of it. It went in well because we had a big Whirlpool in there and they took that out. Everything fits and matched right up. However, we have a shower right next to the tub, which is not one of these big 8-foot walk-ins, and they sent a little bigger seat for the inside. I know it’s more expensive for the company, but they didn't send the right size. Now, it's working okay, but considering the door and the showerhead, we don't have that much room in there. I personally don't like that it's tight.

It was extremely overpriced as well. I made a big mistake. I found ones that I could get that aren’t too very different locally from Lowe’s and the price would be several thousand less. Another thing is that it takes a lot of water and after you fill it up, the mechanism that pulls the drain up is very difficult. You push it down, and the arrow points straight down on the dial. You then pull up the handle on the little knob to bring the stopper out to release the water, but it doesn’t wanna come up. The first time, everything worked perfect, but the next time, we had a terrible time getting that thing up.

My wife can’t do that and I have to help her pull that thing up so that the plug will come up. I really have to strain to do it. Of course, I’m not as strong as I used to be. Maybe for everybody else, it could be simple, but it’s quite a chore for us. I was gonna dive down and get it, but finally, we got it. I’ve called the salesman and told him about that, but he’s not available now. They might have to drive out this way and take a look at that because I really have to struggle. It's about the only problem we’ve had in it though. Apart from that, the wife enjoys it.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I needed a walk-in tub and when a solicitor from Hydro Dimensions called, I was in a good mood and talked to him. I made an appointment with some guy that works out of Iowa and got one installed here. However, the salesman just glossed over that we needed at least a 60-gallon water heater or an on-demand heater. He asked what size of water tank we had and I said 40 gallons. Then he said, “Well, okay. Bye.” He should have told us upfront that a 40-gallon heater isn't gonna do it. He knows about the bathtub. It has air jets and water jets. The water jets are too high for the amount of water that you can get in there before the water goes cold. We can use the water jets, but the water level is still about six inches lower than it should. Also, I have yet to even hear a "Hi, thank you for buying," from the company that put the tub in.

The installation was excellent, except it was pretty noisy. The installer had to tear up the old bathtub with a sledgehammer. We’re very happy with our Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. It works and doesn’t leak. And the product is good and does what it’s represented to do. My girlfriend is a little older than me and couldn’t take a bath because she couldn’t get her leg over the bathtub edge. Now, she’s going in the walk-in tub and I use it, too.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

The guy who ordered the tub for me, Juan, wasn’t so nice, but the people who he hired to put it in were wonderful. While they were there the first day, my mother got sick so they were saying, “If you need to leave, we can come back. We understand.” And when they had to go somewhere to get a part, they let me know, “We’re gonna go get this part and we’ll be back in this amount of time.” They informed me of everything and I appreciated that.

The Hydro Dimensions tub has the jets, the spa bubbles, the emergency release to let the water out and the hand held shower. It’s better to get in and out of it because I couldn’t step over my bathtub ‘cause I was in a lot of pain and I couldn’t step over. Having the door and being able to get in and out is a great convenience. When I’m really hurting, I’m able to use the spa setting. The only thing I’m not satisfied with is the rep didn’t meet me before he ordered the tub. He went by a picture, so he didn’t get the right-handed tub. Getting out the doors could have been a little wider because I’m not a small person. If he had met me, he would have ordered the one with a wider door. Also, when you get in and you let the tub fill up, you can’t just open that door and get out. You gotta wait until that water goes out.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Hydro Dimensions called and wanted to come out and visit with me. I had been looking at tubs for a long time but I couldn’t afford them. I was very happy to hear about the low door but when they put mine in, they had to put some wood underneath. So, it’s hard and they told me it would be, which is a problem, because I have problems with my legs. I’m still able to get out and in but this is a problem which they couldn’t fix. Also, they said that as the water rotated, the temperature would be kept at an even heat but it’s not doing that and it's important to me. I sit in there the full cycle, and sometimes, I sit in there the second cycle. I like that feature and I didn’t get that from any other tub.

The tub came with a shower curtain but they couldn’t find one for me, so they ordered one which should have been in three weeks ago. I haven’t heard anything. Also, at the time, when you close the tub and open it to drain it, it wasn’t holding. It was kicking back. I usually do it at least two times before it would hold. I try to take a bath every other day but I’ve been wanting to do one every day. I’m 80 years old and I’m not really able to because it takes an hour to go through the cycles as it leaves me weak. But that has worked itself out and when I open it up now, it stays open. There are other issues they need to come out and fix. They also told me I could have a choice of the chrome or the brass fixtures and they didn’t give me the choice. I talked to management and they told the reps to tell me they would give me $100 credit, which I didn’t get either.

The staff told me last week that they would be back in town this week so they could come out and fix some issues. They should have called me back when they weren’t able to come and they changed the schedule again. They never know where they were gonna go. They may be scheduled to come to Houston, but they still went somewhere else where they were closer. They were supposed to come two weeks ago and they didn’t. So, I called again this past weekend, and they said that they had to change their schedule. They didn’t know no one called me and let me know they weren’t coming. Still, I like what my tub does for me. It takes the soreness out of my muscles.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

The dealer that I went to said he used Hydro Dimensions all the time. He said that they were good. So I had my walk-in bathtub done through them. I have a heater on a seat and have grab bars. Then, I have jets and bubbles. But I’m mad about the tub afterwards because things went wrong with it. The handle wouldn’t work and you couldn’t lock it once it opened. It’s stuck halfway. Even a big and tall man couldn’t do it.

And the dealer was out of town and gave me all these excuses about how he had a wedding, how he got caught in his truck, got caught in traffic, and then it broke down. So, he took days to get this fixed and I couldn’t use the tub. And he didn’t want me to call the company. He said, “No. Oh, hell, you go through me.”

When he came, he came with a drill, and he was gonna fix it himself. And I said, “This needs a new handle. Get me a new handle.” So, when he got a new handle and he took it off, there was some little washers inside, they look metal, and they had buckled somehow, so it would not go past the middle point, and would not lock. The bolts did not come out correctly.

So, once that was fixed, it locked fine, but it leaks from the bottom of the door. The contractor said, “I think there’s something wrong with the tube. I’ll blow it out.” So, he blew it out and that corrected a lot of it, but it still leaks a little bit every time we have it full of water. I was also worried about the rubber seal on it. That was what was wrong, or whether it was just that water does run down to the bottom of the door. And there’s a little tiny drain there, like a little button, and that was not draining correctly. So, he’s gonna look at it again, but I asked him, “Why is this thing leaking? Is there something wrong with the rubber seal on it or what?”

So, now, I don’t know because if he can make it so that it does not leak on to the floor, I don’t need to be stepping out of the bathroom, stepping in water. So, we always have to put a towel there. That and the handle made me mad, because the dealer who sold me the tub bragged on it a lot. I said, “You bragged on these tubs a lot. They’re supposed to be perfect when they come from the manufacturer, are they not?” And so, he said, “Well, I don’t know what’s wrong with this, might be a simple fix.” I said, “No, it’s not a simple fix. It will not work. And this is a very important part of this tub to lock the door. Otherwise, you cannot use it. “

Plus, the lock is very hard to turn. I’m handicapped. It’s still hard for me to push. So, if that’s fixed by the next two days, I’ll be a happy person. I’ve got a very expensive tub here I cannot use. It cost thousands of dollars. But I’m not dissatisfied with the installation because the contractor was great. He spent hours putting the wiring together. I was sitting on the seat thinking, “I wonder what it feels like if electricity got to the water.” He said, “Oh, this has got a seat warmer.” Which I didn’t know, so I felt it come on automatically.

And he said, “So, when you’re draining the water out, you don’t get cold, because you have to sit down and wait for the water to drain before you can open the door, right? So, you know how they work.” I said, “Well, okay. I don’t know if you have to turn this on or not, but it does say dry everything off afterwards. Although, it has a cycle that come on and blows, through the pipes or whatever and dries it. So, 20 minutes after you empty the tub and step out, this will come on, which I believe, it does. So, that was a good thing.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Installer did a sloppy job (see photos). Installer was a bully when I told him I couldn't sign completion sheet. Installer did not show me how to use it. Still do not know how. The abbreviated instructions -- not very helpful! Waste of a lot of money!

Hydro Dimensions response

Mrs. Chiodo,

We are so sorry to hear that you had a hard time with the dealer that you purchased from. Unfortunately, we have nothing to do with the installation as we are strictly a manufacture that sells to walk-in tub dealers around the country. Please call into customer support and we would be happy to reach out to the dealer on your behalf and encourage them to address your concerns. We can also provide you with instructions etc. and go over the operating instructions so you have a better understanding on your new tub. We look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Service Team

888-818-7111

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

The salesman and the price were excellent and the installation was wonderful. What stands out is that one guy coordinated everything, got it done, did the quality assurance, and constantly got input from us. They couldn't have been better.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Dale, the guy from Hydro Dimensions with whom I worked with was really nice. He was an honest and straightforward fellow. Everything went smoothly during installation.

Original review: July 23, 2020

My mother is elder and she has a hard time getting in and out of the regular tub. She was kind of afraid she would slip and fall. She had a bad experience so we got a walk-in bath from Hydro Dimensions. We had a great experience with the guys. They were very nice and polite. They came back the next day 'cause it started raining but I don't have any complaints. Everything went real well. We're loving the tub. We have the built-in shower seat and grab bars which she likes the most. She doesn't have to worry about stepping over anything. She can just step in easily and sit down. We also have the jets.

Original review: July 10, 2020

My wife and I are getting up there in age. We figured Hydro Dimensions might help a bit. The installation went good, except the techs forgot to kick on a particular circuit breaker, a GFI where we didn't have that massage therapy on it. So, a guy had to come out here because nothing was working. He checked to see what the problem was and it was just they forgot to plug it in. Everything else is working pretty good so far. The tub has a built-in seat and grab bars. Also, I like the jets.

Hydro Dimensions author review by Shelley Webb

Hydro Dimensions has 16 different walk-in tub models that provide a solution for any space or mobility need. Each tub features an electronic control panel, and every product comes with a lifetime warranty.

• Products: Hydro Dimensions sells 16 walk-in tub designs. Five of these designs feature an outward-swinging door and a larger, deeper tub.

• Safety features: The company's tubs include safety features like angled grab bars, a low step-in entryway, nonslip flooring and a built-in seat. All its tubs also have an automatic purge cycle and ozone sanitation for easy cleaning.

• Luxury features: Some Hydro Dimension tubs come with up to 15 water jets and 20 air jets. Some tubs also come with aromatherapy.

• Installation: Hydro Dimension walk-in tubs can fit in any space, and the company uses trained technicians to perform the installation.

• Warranties: The bathtub’s shell, door seal, motors, electronic controls and supporting equipment all come with a lifetime warranty.

by Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information