Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Mary,

Thank you for choosing a Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and thank you very much for taking time to leave such a detailed product review for us. Please keep in mind that your relationship with Hydro Dimensions doesn't start and stop with the purchase of your walk-in tub. Feel free to call us anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Have a wonderful day!

1-888-818-7111

Original review: March 18, 2016

Since discovering Hydro Dimensions Hydrotherapy Walk-in Tub -- there are no more complaints, struggles, slip & sliding in bathtub or fear of falling getting in & out of the tub. Nor are there anymore crippling aches & pains in my joints to stop or hinder normal everyday activities to maintain an acceptable quality of life. It has been one of the wisest investments I've made in years. There's added value to my home, providing mega benefits to the comfort and instructive safety, health, and personal hygienic measures to my remaining long-life right here in my own home. The sensible decision & my better judgement to further research the worth, quality and benefits of the next therapeutic intervention to assist my 72 year young vibrant spirit & personality was my next best step. This I did & found the best among many Walk-in-Tub Experts by the name of HYDRO DIMENSIONS Walk-in-Bathtubs.

What did I find so exceptional about their Hydrotherapy Walk-in Bathtubs? It was beautifully designed & well constructed while adding superb quality, comfort and pleasure to an exquisite bathing experience & to my life as a whole. Its many specialty features, i.e. Dual Massage System which includes Hydro & Air Massage Systems. These Water & Air Jets can operate separately or together, providing pain relief to the upper & lower back while cramps & aches vanish into thin air around the hips, thighs, legs & feet. The deep soaking experience was a delightful, wonderful exploit I took full advantage of as the night light and the aroma of scented candles mellowed the atmosphere & tranquil music filled the air.

Ecstasy and joy, unspeakable joy was the essence of the moment in this serene setting. I was in seventh heaven, so thrilled & excited to be relieved of all daily cares, stresses & agonizing defeats because of past limitations of days gone by. Upon existing this long overdue or belated wonderland, the feelings of a renewed sense of being overcame me, just to feel my whole body breathing again after having toxins & free radical excavated from the cells in my body. Another health benefit is experienced after many years of hypertension (High Blood Pressure); my blood pressure has registered normal after only three therapeutic bathing experiences. This is remarkable to say the least.

There are so many other specialty features not mentioned here, i.e. Safe-T-Drain which manages the quick draining process & the UV Sanitation System that sterilizer the tub & water jets; however, you can find more information at the Hydro Dimensions Walk-in-Tubs website located at www.hydrodimensions.com. Also, please research Hydrotherapy Key Benefits in the search engine & read all of the benefits of this miracle therapeutic intervention published by The New England Journal of Medicine with a special not on the last page referring to a TAX DEDUCTION for the full purchase amount of a therapeutic walk-in-tub when provided with a script from one's physician.

I wish to truly extend my appreciation, thanks and gratitude to Walk-in-Tubs finest & brightest experts in the field. The V.P. Expert, Sales Dealer and Contract Mediator/Coordinator, and one of the most meticulously skilled, detailed, exacting & dependable Walk-in-Bathtub installers were all most consumer friendly. These three alone were masterfully skilled in handling ME, a self righteous, skillful negotiator who wanted the BEST for the BEST PRICE & in the most efficient and timely manner.

This is exactly what I received. It is truly the best therapeutic tub with its many multi-features that I could've possibly purchased for the price offered. They were superb in the execution of this multi-level transaction & contractual agreement through to its completion. Words cannot express my gratitude & thanks to these expert Walk-in-Bathtub representatives & contract negotiators. Thanks again!

Resolution In Progress

Mrs. Hutchins,

We are very sorry to hear that you not happy with unit that they put in for you. We have multiple tub size options that we could have provided for you but unfortunately those details are worked out specifically between the dealer and the government branch that you went through. In most cases the dealers hands are tied with the tub options as the government program that funds the installation will have specific parameters that they need to work within.
Please let us know if there is anything that we can to help make your bathing experience more pleasing to you. We would be happy to assist in any way we can.
Customer Service

888-818-7111

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have diabetes and a high blood pressure. I was also having problems with my balance getting in and out of a tub. When I was in the hospital, the doctor suggested getting the walk-in bathtub because of my falling issues. It took a year and a half for the whole process to get my long term care agent Rocky Mountain to start putting the tub in. I've got the one with a handheld shower and three jets from Hydro Dimensions. I am not very pleased with it. I'm a very large person and they measured the walk-in bathtub wrong. Getting in and out of it is very tight. When I sit, I'm not very comfortable. I can't turn the back jet on without it overflowing because there's no room for the water to flow around me. That is my big problem with it right now but I'm learning to deal with it.

I got my tub through a government program. I relied completely upon the sales personnel who came out to measure. I had no idea how small they were actually going to be on the inside but if I had known, I would have made them order a bigger size. The first one that was delivered, it was a tub where I could get in to try it. They had to send it back because they sent the door on the wrong side where it was going to be put. I would have to climb over the toilet to get into it. So it took an extra two weeks. When they got it here, the old tub would have already been torn out. I didn't have any other choice. Before I can see if I can get in and out of it, it was already done. The tile was in, the tub was set and the electrician was done. There was no way to exchange it at that time. Someone should have allowed me to go to a sales room and see which models would have been best for me but that was never an option.

It has cost $15000 for the government to get everything put in. If I had known, I would have had them put in a rolling shower instead of getting a tub that I can't stand. The tub was the best option for me but they ordered the wrong size and so, it wasn't the best for me. It was a one-time program and I'm going to have to live with it. I'm disabled, on social security and I can't afford $15000 to have it fixed. I also think that jets should be on the front part of the tub. For someone who has diabetic myelopathy like I have, bubbles at the bottom of my feet would do me better instead of the back of my leg and my back. The model I got is not geared well towards diabetics.

I like the handheld fixture. I also like being able to sit in the tub and not have to worry about falling when I get in and out of it but the sales person did not represent the product well and didn't address the issues beforehand. They need to train their sales people better. The person who came out saw me and my size but they did not take the consideration they should have.

My aunt told me about walk-in bathtubs and I bought one from Hydro Dimensions because of the price. My tub has grab bars, a shower and air and water jets. The buying process was very easy and the salesperson was friendly and courteous. The tub has helped me with my stress and to relax.

I have severe osteoporosis and I really needed a tub, especially with jets. I did a lot of checking on this. I went on the web and I checked out walk-in tubs. I found one on TV too but that was such a ripoff. It has a heated seat and they charged people $31,000 for a piece of crap. Elderly people were getting second and third-degree burns because they’re having problems with the seat. I finally came across Hydro Dimensions and it has literally saved my life. They couldn’t have been nicer. They get into my complete specifications. It was cheaper than anything else that was out there like KOHLER, NEWPRO, and American Standard. Their salesman was terrific too. The other ones who came told me what I wanted to hear but they lied through their teeth.

Purchasing my tub was a piece of cake. By the time I went to Hydro Dimensions, they were the fourth people I had for estimates. I was very knowledgeable about hot tubs. I could have gone out and sold one myself. It was all everything that I had gleaned in checking these people out. Some of them were absolute scumbags and were preying on the elderly and try to make you feel guilty. One of them was absolutely horrendous and that was American Standard. They treated me like I had Alzheimer’s and I don’t. With Hydro Dimensions, even after they get their check, they care. They call and check to make sure everything is A-okay. That’s impressive. People don’t do that today.

I live in Massachusetts and I was a little concerned because the product came out of California. But the gentlemen who installed it are all from the New England area. They couldn’t have been nicer, more efficient and they cleaned up after themselves. I checked a few days after to see if everything was running okay and I called once a week since they’ve put it in to see if I needed anything or if the temperature was okay.

My tub is a deep and I can sit in it. When it’s filled, it comes up to my chest. Other so-called walk-in tubs when you fill them, they only come up to your waist. My walk-in tub has heated jets too. If you don’t have heated jets, the water gets cold. It comes with the chromotherapy where you can change the color of the water. The aromatherapy is nice too. My walk-in tub also has lots of hand bars to hold on to and the step getting in and out is practically nothing. Some would say it's not much but some will give me eight inches high. For an elderly person who’s having a problem, eight inches can look like Mt. Everest. Overall, my experience with Hydro has been fabulous.

The Hydro sales rep came in with his wife and we sat down at the table and talked. He answered all of our questions and we were very happy with the price he gave us. I checked around after we talked but I stayed with Hydro. I got the tub including all its 3 features which are the built-in shower seat, textured floor, and grab bars, which was the primary reason we chose the model we got. Every time my wife uses the walk-in tub, she comes out with spaghetti legs, it's very relaxing. She uses the tub more than I do but I enjoyed a lot myself, and it gives us a good night's sleep. The experience has been very pleasant and everything's been very positive.

Hydro Dimensions

Very happy to here that you are happy with our product. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions down the road.

Original review: May 30, 2017

My husband and I were both looking for walk-in tubs. I’m looking on the internet and found a bunch of different ones and my husband called this one fellow where we bought from. Then, we got a hold of Hydro Dimensions in Temecula, California. The guy's first name was Dale and he came right out to the house. He’s a little pushy but he did really good. We were waiting for money to come from our financial adviser, they wired the money and it took forever. Dale was so good to wait and we kept in contact with him almost on a daily basis. My husband called him and he said to let him know when we get the money and that’s what we did. When you’re spending $8,000, that’s a little difficult but besides that, the process wasn’t difficult at all.

We didn’t get everything that the tub offered like the jets. I have COPD and I’m 75. It’s hard for me to get in and out of the tub and shower and they offer too much steam for me. I have a breathing problem and it’s safety too so that I don’t have to climb over a tub. Our tub was quite high. We have a shower and that was nice. It’s easy to wash my hair that way. But right now, I’m not using it because the bathroom and bedroom are torn up. We have discovered a leak but it wasn’t from them at all. It’s been leaking a little while so, they had to dry it up and it’ll be, at least, another three or six weeks before I’m back in it because they have to rebuild the wall. But Hydro Dimensions was great to work with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Hydro Dimensions

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your new walk in bathtub. Your tub is equipped with 6 cluster back jets and an air control valve so you can control the pressure of the back jets. You will find the air control knob on the back outside corner of the tub. You can turn that and it will control the strength of your back jets. If you have any problem figuring that out please don't hesitate to call us and we can walk you through it.

Customer Service

888-818-7111

Original review: May 21, 2017

Apart from the Hydro Dimensions dealer, I had other representatives from Home Depot come out and make their presentations. I thought about it for a couple of days, but I felt that the Hydro Dimensions dealer that I dealt with was the best one. I did some research on the product they handled, which was the one he was describing, and I felt that it was a very high-quality piece of merchandise. Also, Hydro Dimensions have been in business for a long time and have been installed in many locations and the reviews were good. When I purchased the tub, there was no pressure and it went very well. The dealer was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. And I felt good about it.

We got the typical walk-in tub but it was very high-quality. It has the heated seat, air bubbles, jets, and full shower head. Part of the reason for choosing this tub had to do with the size they had available that would fit into the space where I want to put it. And the other one was the features that my wife wanted to take especially that she’s in her 80s and having difficulties getting into the tub. My wife loves the Hydro Dimensions tub and it helped her more than me.

But I wish the tub had more adjustments on the jets because they come out full-force and particularly on the back. The jets at the bottom of the tub are adjustable, but the ones for the back of the body are not. My wife is not careful leaning back and the water rises up, but she just sits forward and it’s no problem. But it’s not a big enough issue and maybe I just didn’t read the instructions carefully enough. Hydro Dimensions have very high-quality products and we’re very happy we bought it.

Factual basis uncertain

Autumn from Hydro Dimensions called and she was trying to see if I wanted to buy different things and when she said the last one was a walk-in tub, I said, “Well, that’s what I need.” She sent a guy, we discussed the tub and I told him I would like for my son to talk to him. He came the following Saturday and talked to my son, wrote the contract and everything that I would get with the tub since I decided that I would get it. He said he needed to have $1,000 down and I gave it. Then he said it was a guy that would come out and take the measurement of where the tub would go. The guy came out and it was $4,500 after he got through with everything. When he finished, he showed me the tub and told me how to operate it.

I was supposed to get a headrest, a sheet pad to go in the tub and a caddy for all the soap and stuff. It was supposed to be heated. They mailed me the heat pad about two weeks ago but I had to keep calling them before I got it. I still don’t have a heated sheet like they said I would have even though I wrote them all about it and sent them another letter letting them know that I got the pad. I wouldn’t recommend them. I'm very dissatisfied with them because I've called and they don’t answer.

I had a guy from Hydro Dimensions to come in and put a tub and shower in the first bathroom. He did such a good job. The process wasn't difficult at all. They did a beautiful job and I have no complaints. I would recommend it.

Because of my disability, I started doing some research and we talked and worked with the guys from Hydro Dimensions. Now, I have a little Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and I’m a very happy camper. The tub has that aerator, the bubbles and the jets and everything has been good so far.

My father had been in an accident. We were in a rush to get a walk-in tub in here so that he could take a bath. We had a tub installed and the first time I used it, it was a joke. It didn't do anything at all. You just sit back in the tub and it sprays water out on the floor. My father is 93 years old and it's just not the kind of thing that elderly people should have to be put through. So I tried to contact the company and they said they were gonna have somebody call us back and they just never did.

Finally, I stopped and went investigating and found the Hydro Dimensions tub. They had a good rating online. So I contacted them and ordered their tub. They came out, removed the original tub and put their tub in. They provided everything they said that would come with the tub and it works well. I'm just totally happy with it and so far, it's the nicest tub that I've seen. I got a really good quality tub for a good price. And everybody that I dealt with from them has been nothing but the best. The reps were very knowledgeable and they made the whole thing very pleasant. The whole experience with Hydro Dimensions was really good.

When I went online onto ConsumerAffairs, they recommended Hydro Dimensions. Purchasing was very easy and the guy who handled it was fantastic. He saved me $5,000. I’m very satisfied with them and I'm loving my walk-in tub so far.

Susan,

I'm happy to hear that you are happy with the tub but I would highly recommend that you get a hold of the dealer that you purchased our tub from or have a plumber come out and take a look at your current water heater. An immediate resolution would be to replace your existing water heater as typically after 5 years they start to produce less and less hot water due to sediment building up in the tank. You can also try not to do laundry or run the dish washer before you use the tub and that may give you more hot water for your bath.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We like our Hydro Dimensions tub. It's nice and the features work very well. Unfortunately, we only have a 45-gallon hot water tank, so we can’t get it as deep as we like. There really isn’t a way to boost up the temperature so that we have enough hot water but we run the water slower. It takes a long time to fill and we have to sit in it while filling it, which is a drawback. The water supply is limited and that’s something we’ve had to struggle with a bit, but we've come to accept as it exists and have worked with it. Other than that, we have no problem with it.

Hydro Dimensions

We are so excited to here that you guys are so happy with the service as well as your new Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns down the road. Have a great day!

Customer Service Dept.

888-818-7111

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I'm 83 and my wife is 80, and my granddaughter told us that at our age, we need a walk-in tub to take a bath. So, we began to look and Hydro Dimensions gave us the best price. Also, the man that put it in our house did a superb job. He cleaned up after himself and didn't even left a crumb on the floor. We like our Hydro Dimensions walk-in bath tub. We have the top of the line, and it has all of the features in it. They all work, and it relaxes us really good.

Dr. Barner,
We are very disappointed to hear that you are unhappy with the installation of your Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. We will definitely address these installation concerns that you have with our dealer. As you know Hydro Dimensions manufactures these very high quality walk-in tubs but the installation is handled completely by our individual dealers. We do hold them to a very high standard and will be in contact with your dealer today.
HD Customer Service Department

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

We were told by Frank ** that the installation of the tub would be a routine process. Not only were they not able to look for the tile, they couldn't find it. I had to find a replacement tile. The two installers did a poor job at installing the tile as well as unnecessary delays in completing the installation. I had a difficult time trying to explain "common sense" issues to one of the installers. Installers paid minimal attention to aesthetics! Crooked lines, lack of symmetry, etc.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The decision of purchasing the tub was hard for me to make, but I looked online and compared them. The way they would service it afterward was lifetime but not transferrable. So if I pass away, then that’s the end of it. Hydro Dimensions, compared to other walk-in bathtub manufacturers, has more jets and has some air bubbles. My tub also has aromatherapy and chromotherapy, which is really great. My tub is deep that you could submerge yourself if you wanted to. I chose this particular model for an injury and for comfort and my tub helped me with both. Having the tub makes me feel better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtubs are more reasonably priced. The sales guy who came and talked to me about it was much more informative and I liked the way he handled things. He really was a very nice man and much better than another sales guy who was very slick, didn't answer my questions, and had a set program that he was going through step by step.

We got the bathtub that was two inches longer. It has the jet and extra jets that we had put in on the back. It doesn't have all the extra bells and whistles which I didn't want anyway. It does not have the heated seat, which the sales guy said I wouldn't need and he's right. The man who came to install was very nice and introduced himself when he arrived. He came with another worker and his son whom he was training to work which was fine. They were very professional, very clean and tidy, and cleaned up afterwards. I was real impressed because most people are not quite that good. And I heard him several times saying, "No, that's not the way it should be. Do it right, do it right." It's little stuff that they could have gotten by with and he wouldn't let them skimp on it. He wanted it done nice. They did an excellent job and I'm very satisfied with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've been talking about Hydro Dimensions for a couple of years now for my wife and we decided to do it this year. We use the hydrotherapy thing, the one with 18 holes on the seat and floor for feet and legs the most. My wife has "degenerative nerves" in her feet so she can't stand up in a shower. If she's in the shower I have to be in there with her. This is good for her because she likes to take a bath and I can help her get in and get her started and then she can take care of herself, and then I can help her get out. She has more privacy that way. So far, it has served the purpose of what we needed and it makes her happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The gentleman I bought Hydro Dimensions from was the nicest guy. He explained everything really well. I was worried about getting it installed, but he has a gentleman that installs just the tub. We have upgraded from 10 jets to 18 jets, so there are jets all over. But now, my main concern is my hot water heater is probably not big enough so I've got to get a new water heater. That's what my husband needed for his feet, so we bought the walk-in tub. I'm sure it'll be worth every penny.

Mr Worobey,
We are very concerned to hear hear about your installation experience. I'm very happy to hear that you are pleased with our tub but we will definitely address these installation concerns that you have with our dealer. As you know Hydro Dimensions manufactures these very high quality walk-in tubs but the installation is handled completely by our individual dealers. We do hold them to a very high standard and will be in contact with your dealer today. Please contact us direct if this matter is not resolved to your satisfaction.
HD Customer Service Department

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Although we find your product acceptable, we found the installation hard workers, but made no attempt to control the dust made during the existing tile removal. I had to supply a plastic drop cloth for the bathroom door. When I called the dealer he said "you have to break eggs to make an omelet"! I discussed the tile installation w/ one of the installers and he said he has installed tile but not an expert. I spoke to the dealer and he said "if you do not like the installation, you can always take it out".

Huh, $400 worth of tile removed including the concrete board and the additional mess. Once the tub was installed and connected, the crew was due back in a few days to complete. Dealer by, showed him the installation, told him we are not satisfied with the work and do not believe they can properly install the tile. Told him not to have crew return. All along he had told us we could hire others to install. Questions, e-mail us, we have more to say and have pics. Shower rod and adjustable head holder not a fine product. As the fittings on the tub.

Christine,

We are very sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the water splashing out. The installation of the shower curtain should have resolved that issue for you. If not please feel free to give us a call so we can resolve the issue for you right away.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My doctor recommended we get a walk-in tub. Ordering one from Hydro Dimensions went fine. We got one that has the microjets and the shower seat built-in. The tub helps in some ways. However, I don't like the splatter of the water that comes out of the tub when I use it and it seems to me that it uses an awful lot of water. If I want to use the jets, I have to fill it up just above. The contractor was very nice. He came in and put a shower curtain up so that we could use an overhead and install the overhead shower.

Mrs. Dillon,

We are very happy to hear that the entire process was hassle free for you. Please feel free to give us a call if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My caseworker suggested walk-in bathtubs to me and with my insurance, she said it would be covered. With the bids, the person that was the most knowledgeable and experienced would do a good job, since all the companies seemed to be offering the same thing. But the tub that I got from Hydro Dimensions was beautiful and purchasing it was easy. It's been a pretty basic experience but after using its hydrotherapy feature, I feel better.

Mrs Trzos,

We are very pleased to hear that you are a satisfied customer. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

We moved into this house and the bathroom was very small. I had a bathtub before and really enjoyed it. I realized that there wasn’t gonna be enough room for a hot tub here, but then someone suggested I try the walk-in tubs. The reps were very informative. They walked me through, showed me where everything was and how it would work, and what was involved with the installation. The tub has six jets and a bunch of little holes where the air compression comes through, so it's very good. Everything went well with Hydro Dimensions. It took a lot longer than what I anticipated, but they followed through and led me along each step of the way and put everything back the way it was before. I think I found the right company and dealt with the right people. I was very satisfied.

Mrs Bolling,

Thank you very much for sharing your Hydro Dimensions experience. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We have a hard time standing up in the shower and we wanted something we could walk into because we can't lift over a bathtub. We got a Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and it's wonderful. It has a seat, a shower head, a light, air bubbles, and jets. We go in it almost every day.

Mr Katchthaler,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was a delay in the process for you. We typically don't see that with our dealers but I will definitely look into that for you.

In regards to your adjustable slider issue; that shouldn't be doing that. There is an adjustment on the slider perch itself that the dealer can come out and do for you. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so we can facilitate this for you.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

The installer, the quote given, and the quality of the tub made us choose Hydro Dimensions. When we first signed up with them, I was under the impression that it was gonna happen a lot quicker than it did. Then they really dragged their feet at getting it installed and I was unhappy about that. They told us that it would be installed within 30 days but then they claimed that they never told me that. However, that's what I heard and it turned into a longer period than that and I wasn't real pleased.

We needed a tub that fit into the space so we could get it into the house and Hydro Dimensions had one of those. Also, my wife has some back problems and she wanted the features of the whirlpool for her back. The tub helps whenever she sits in it and we both take showers often. Occasionally, we use the whirlpool aspect of it and the heat on it. I like the tub real well and I’m not really in the shower more than I am in the tub because that's what I prefer. I am not a hundred percent happy with the design of the shower bar. Although, I like the adjustment of the height and the showerhead itself.

With the kind of money we paid for the tub, I felt that they could have put a lot more engineering into designing the showerhead and the arm that goes up and down so that I could lock it in place whenever I wanted to take a shower, instead of having it swing freely and not being able to control it necessarily, where the direction of the shower goes all the time. It has a tendency to wanna move on me when I'm in the shower and the least little bump and I knock it out of position. I got water spraying into the curtain or up against the wall where it's going to leak out around the edge of the shower curtain.

Mrs. Topp,

Thank you very much for choosing Hydro Dimensions as your walk-in bathtub provider. We are happy to hear that you love your new tub. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns that we can assist you with!

Customer Service Team

Original review: July 28, 2016

My husband and I love our walk-in tub from Hydro Dimensions. I've only been in it once because I had surgery right after that but I like the seat and it's got the jets. My purchasing experience was wonderful. I didn't have to leave out of my house to do it. We knew the contractor and the plumber. And so I said, "You try to find the same familiar one." We vaguely knew Hydro Dimensions and plumber knew what kind of plumbing handles and everything I had before and I love them. So it worked out really fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my Hydro Dimensions tub through Lowe’s and it's very nice. My experience with it has been very good and I am enjoying it. One thing though - they should have their name some place on the tub. I've looked all over the tub but there's no name on it.

Mrs. Graham,

Thank you very much for choosing Hydro Dimensions as your walk-in bathtub provider. We are happy to hear that your new Hydro Dimensions tub is providing you with the therapy you needed for your back. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns that we can assist you with!

Customer Service Team

Original review: July 22, 2016

I have arthritis in my lumbar, and I wanted a tub so bad. So I got a Hydro Dimensions bathtub, and I love it. It's very easy to get in and out of it. It has the whirlpool and the seat for my back and my feet. The dealer was nice to me and it took the installers two days to take out the old tub, put the new one in and hook up everything. It was an easy and pleasant experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The salesman from Hydro Dimension, Dale, was very friendly and accommodating. Our tub has jets and the floors are roughed up, so you don’t slip. When I do have an ache or a pain, it'll be wonderful though I haven't used it to its full capacity. It was leaking in the beginning but that got fixed. It's everything I expected it to be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We really enjoy our Hydro Dimensions bathtub. We bought it mainly for my 91-year-old mother-in-law because she has back problems, and it works out wonderful for her. It’s beautiful. I’m used to a regular shower and the tub came with a shower, so it’s a little crowded but nice and works fine. We got the tub from Stueder Contractors, and the people there did an excellent job. We haven’t really used the jets, which we weren’t going to get initially since my mother-in-law didn’t think she needed them, but my wife also got problems with her back so my mother-in-law said we might as well get it. So far, everybody’s happy with the tub.

Stueder gave us a brochure with different dimensions, we brought it home and measured the bathroom because it’s small. We then talked to one of their servicemen. We’ve been with Stueder for many years and we know the serviceman because he did a lot of work at our house. We told him what we wanted. They ordered it and told us how long it was going to be delivered, and it was here two weeks before they thought. They got right on it and were done in a couple of days. They were awesome.

Our tub helps us in a few ways. We live in Larned, Kansas, and it is half an hour away from Great Bend, which is the bigger town and where we bought our tub. My mother-in-law belongs to a health club where we've been taking her to so she can do some water exercises and at the same time take advantage of their walk-in showers there. A lot of times, my mother-in-law didn’t feel like going there but we feel that she needed the shower. She’s at the age wherein she doesn’t shower every day, but we want her to shower at least once a week. With our Hydro Dimensions tub, we still take her to the spa but don't always have to, so it's a lot easier. It helped us more than my mother-in-law because one way or the other, she was getting in the shower but we had to drive farther to go get her. It improved her quality of life and made it more convenient for us, too.

We didn’t do it because of an ulterior motive but it worked out that way, and it helped us. Also, in the winter months, it will be hard to get on the road. My wife was helping her in our old shower and for the tub, we had to step over it and get a chair for her to sit. My mother-in-law likes our Hydro Dimensions tub. It’s better than the spa because it’s clean and our own. The tub is really classy looking, and I like that the finish on it looks sharps. We’re very satisfied so far, and really happy with the price. It was very cost effective for us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We liked the way the Hydro Dimensions reps talked and their price was right. We had a likeable and friendly buying experience. Our bathtub has the walk-in feature and the jets. Getting it has made our lives easier.

Hydro Dimensions Company Profile