toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Mary,

Thank you for choosing a Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and thank you very much for taking time to leave such a detailed product review for us. Please keep in mind that your relationship with Hydro Dimensions doesn't start and stop with the purchase of your walk-in tub. Feel free to call us anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Have a wonderful day!

1-888-818-7111

Original review: March 18, 2016

Since discovering Hydro Dimensions Hydrotherapy Walk-in Tub -- there are no more complaints, struggles, slip & sliding in bathtub or fear of falling getting in & out of the tub. Nor are there anymore crippling aches & pains in my joints to stop or hinder normal everyday activities to maintain an acceptable quality of life. It has been one of the wisest investments I've made in years. There's added value to my home, providing mega benefits to the comfort and instructive safety, health, and personal hygienic measures to my remaining long-life right here in my own home. The sensible decision & my better judgement to further research the worth, quality and benefits of the next therapeutic intervention to assist my 72 year young vibrant spirit & personality was my next best step. This I did & found the best among many Walk-in-Tub Experts by the name of HYDRO DIMENSIONS Walk-in-Bathtubs.

What did I find so exceptional about their Hydrotherapy Walk-in Bathtubs? It was beautifully designed & well constructed while adding superb quality, comfort and pleasure to an exquisite bathing experience & to my life as a whole. Its many specialty features, i.e. Dual Massage System which includes Hydro & Air Massage Systems. These Water & Air Jets can operate separately or together, providing pain relief to the upper & lower back while cramps & aches vanish into thin air around the hips, thighs, legs & feet. The deep soaking experience was a delightful, wonderful exploit I took full advantage of as the night light and the aroma of scented candles mellowed the atmosphere & tranquil music filled the air.

Ecstasy and joy, unspeakable joy was the essence of the moment in this serene setting. I was in seventh heaven, so thrilled & excited to be relieved of all daily cares, stresses & agonizing defeats because of past limitations of days gone by. Upon existing this long overdue or belated wonderland, the feelings of a renewed sense of being overcame me, just to feel my whole body breathing again after having toxins & free radical excavated from the cells in my body. Another health benefit is experienced after many years of hypertension (High Blood Pressure); my blood pressure has registered normal after only three therapeutic bathing experiences. This is remarkable to say the least.

There are so many other specialty features not mentioned here, i.e. Safe-T-Drain which manages the quick draining process & the UV Sanitation System that sterilizer the tub & water jets; however, you can find more information at the Hydro Dimensions Walk-in-Tubs website located at www.hydrodimensions.com. Also, please research Hydrotherapy Key Benefits in the search engine & read all of the benefits of this miracle therapeutic intervention published by The New England Journal of Medicine with a special not on the last page referring to a TAX DEDUCTION for the full purchase amount of a therapeutic walk-in-tub when provided with a script from one's physician.

I wish to truly extend my appreciation, thanks and gratitude to Walk-in-Tubs finest & brightest experts in the field. The V.P. Expert, Sales Dealer and Contract Mediator/Coordinator, and one of the most meticulously skilled, detailed, exacting & dependable Walk-in-Bathtub installers were all most consumer friendly. These three alone were masterfully skilled in handling ME, a self righteous, skillful negotiator who wanted the BEST for the BEST PRICE & in the most efficient and timely manner.

This is exactly what I received. It is truly the best therapeutic tub with its many multi-features that I could've possibly purchased for the price offered. They were superb in the execution of this multi-level transaction & contractual agreement through to its completion. Words cannot express my gratitude & thanks to these expert Walk-in-Bathtub representatives & contract negotiators. Thanks again!

I was having a problem with the air switch on my walk in tub. I didn't know where to turn because the first three calls for service or repair left me more frustrated than I was when I started making calls. Then I called Hydro Dimensions... What a world of difference in the level of service I received from this one phone call. The knowledge of the products was very apparent and outstanding. I would recommend this company to anyone struggling with issues concerning walk in bathtubs. They are extremely knowledgeable!

I injured my back at 16, and the pain was always a wrong-movement away. After 50 years, a new MD diagnosed it correctly. A shot into the injured joint, and I was pain free for a year. It was miraculous! But the pain came back, increasing gradually. I made another appointment with the MD. Then, for a new bathroom, we bought a Hydro Dimensions tub. We thought it was for my husband, but I've used it almost every night since it was operational. I fill it, and use only the jets in the upper set that go to my back, nothing else. I let it run 15 to 25 minutes at bedtime. My pain has diminished so much that I cancelled my appointment for the second injection. I'm not thoroughly pain free, but it is minimal and it goes away for most of the day, so it is quite manageable. I am so happy with the tub! Thank you!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've been talking about Hydro Dimensions for a couple of years now for my wife and we decided to do it this year. We use the hydrotherapy thing, the one with 18 holes on the seat and floor for feet and legs the most. My wife has "degenerative nerves" in her feet so she can't stand up in a shower. If she's in the shower I have to be in there with her. This is good for her because she likes to take a bath and I can help her get in and get her started and then she can take care of herself, and then I can help her get out. She has more privacy that way. So far, it has served the purpose of what we needed and it makes her happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The gentleman I bought Hydro Dimensions from was the nicest guy. He explained everything really well. I was worried about getting it installed, but he has a gentleman that installs just the tub. We have upgraded from 10 jets to 18 jets, so there are jets all over. But now, my main concern is my hot water heater is probably not big enough so I've got to get a new water heater. That's what my husband needed for his feet, so we bought the walk-in tub. I'm sure it'll be worth every penny.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Mr Worobey,
We are very concerned to hear hear about your installation experience. I'm very happy to hear that you are pleased with our tub but we will definitely address these installation concerns that you have with our dealer. As you know Hydro Dimensions manufactures these very high quality walk-in tubs but the installation is handled completely by our individual dealers. We do hold them to a very high standard and will be in contact with your dealer today. Please contact us direct if this matter is not resolved to your satisfaction.
HD Customer Service Department

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Although we find your product acceptable, we found the installation hard workers, but made no attempt to control the dust made during the existing tile removal. I had to supply a plastic drop cloth for the bathroom door. When I called the dealer he said "you have to break eggs to make an omelet"! I discussed the tile installation w/ one of the installers and he said he has installed tile but not an expert. I spoke to the dealer and he said "if you do not like the installation, you can always take it out".

Huh, $400 worth of tile removed including the concrete board and the additional mess. Once the tub was installed and connected, the crew was due back in a few days to complete. Dealer by, showed him the installation, told him we are not satisfied with the work and do not believe they can properly install the tile. Told him not to have crew return. All along he had told us we could hire others to install. Questions, e-mail us, we have more to say and have pics. Shower rod and adjustable head holder not a fine product. As the fittings on the tub.

Christine,

We are very sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the water splashing out. The installation of the shower curtain should have resolved that issue for you. If not please feel free to give us a call so we can resolve the issue for you right away.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My doctor recommended we get a walk-in tub. Ordering one from Hydro Dimensions went fine. We got one that has the microjets and the shower seat built-in. The tub helps in some ways. However, I don't like the splatter of the water that comes out of the tub when I use it and it seems to me that it uses an awful lot of water. If I want to use the jets, I have to fill it up just above. The contractor was very nice. He came in and put a shower curtain up so that we could use an overhead and install the overhead shower.

Mrs. Dillon,

We are very happy to hear that the entire process was hassle free for you. Please feel free to give us a call if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My caseworker suggested walk-in bathtubs to me and with my insurance, she said it would be covered. With the bids, the person that was the most knowledgeable and experienced would do a good job, since all the companies seemed to be offering the same thing. But the tub that I got from Hydro Dimensions was beautiful and purchasing it was easy. It's been a pretty basic experience but after using its hydrotherapy feature, I feel better.

Mrs Trzos,

We are very pleased to hear that you are a satisfied customer. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

We moved into this house and the bathroom was very small. I had a bathtub before and really enjoyed it. I realized that there wasn’t gonna be enough room for a hot tub here, but then someone suggested I try the walk-in tubs. The reps were very informative. They walked me through, showed me where everything was and how it would work, and what was involved with the installation. The tub has six jets and a bunch of little holes where the air compression comes through, so it's very good. Everything went well with Hydro Dimensions. It took a lot longer than what I anticipated, but they followed through and led me along each step of the way and put everything back the way it was before. I think I found the right company and dealt with the right people. I was very satisfied.

Mrs Bolling,

Thank you very much for sharing your Hydro Dimensions experience. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We have a hard time standing up in the shower and we wanted something we could walk into because we can't lift over a bathtub. We got a Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and it's wonderful. It has a seat, a shower head, a light, air bubbles, and jets. We go in it almost every day.

Mr Katchthaler,

I'm very sorry to hear that there was a delay in the process for you. We typically don't see that with our dealers but I will definitely look into that for you.

In regards to your adjustable slider issue; that shouldn't be doing that. There is an adjustment on the slider perch itself that the dealer can come out and do for you. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so we can facilitate this for you.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

The installer, the quote given, and the quality of the tub made us choose Hydro Dimensions. When we first signed up with them, I was under the impression that it was gonna happen a lot quicker than it did. Then they really dragged their feet at getting it installed and I was unhappy about that. They told us that it would be installed within 30 days but then they claimed that they never told me that. However, that's what I heard and it turned into a longer period than that and I wasn't real pleased.

We needed a tub that fit into the space so we could get it into the house and Hydro Dimensions had one of those. Also, my wife has some back problems and she wanted the features of the whirlpool for her back. The tub helps whenever she sits in it and we both take showers often. Occasionally, we use the whirlpool aspect of it and the heat on it. I like the tub real well and I’m not really in the shower more than I am in the tub because that's what I prefer. I am not a hundred percent happy with the design of the shower bar. Although, I like the adjustment of the height and the showerhead itself.

With the kind of money we paid for the tub, I felt that they could have put a lot more engineering into designing the showerhead and the arm that goes up and down so that I could lock it in place whenever I wanted to take a shower, instead of having it swing freely and not being able to control it necessarily, where the direction of the shower goes all the time. It has a tendency to wanna move on me when I'm in the shower and the least little bump and I knock it out of position. I got water spraying into the curtain or up against the wall where it's going to leak out around the edge of the shower curtain.

Mrs. Topp,

Thank you very much for choosing Hydro Dimensions as your walk-in bathtub provider. We are happy to hear that you love your new tub. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns that we can assist you with!

Customer Service Team

Original review: July 28, 2016

My husband and I love our walk-in tub from Hydro Dimensions. I've only been in it once because I had surgery right after that but I like the seat and it's got the jets. My purchasing experience was wonderful. I didn't have to leave out of my house to do it. We knew the contractor and the plumber. And so I said, "You try to find the same familiar one." We vaguely knew Hydro Dimensions and plumber knew what kind of plumbing handles and everything I had before and I love them. So it worked out really fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my Hydro Dimensions tub through Lowe’s and it's very nice. My experience with it has been very good and I am enjoying it. One thing though - they should have their name some place on the tub. I've looked all over the tub but there's no name on it.

Mrs. Graham,

Thank you very much for choosing Hydro Dimensions as your walk-in bathtub provider. We are happy to hear that your new Hydro Dimensions tub is providing you with the therapy you needed for your back. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns that we can assist you with!

Customer Service Team

Original review: July 22, 2016

I have arthritis in my lumbar, and I wanted a tub so bad. So I got a Hydro Dimensions bathtub, and I love it. It's very easy to get in and out of it. It has the whirlpool and the seat for my back and my feet. The dealer was nice to me and it took the installers two days to take out the old tub, put the new one in and hook up everything. It was an easy and pleasant experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The salesman from Hydro Dimension, Dale, was very friendly and accommodating. Our tub has jets and the floors are roughed up, so you don’t slip. When I do have an ache or a pain, it'll be wonderful though I haven't used it to its full capacity. It was leaking in the beginning but that got fixed. It's everything I expected it to be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We really enjoy our Hydro Dimensions bathtub. We bought it mainly for my 91-year-old mother-in-law because she has back problems, and it works out wonderful for her. It’s beautiful. I’m used to a regular shower and the tub came with a shower, so it’s a little crowded but nice and works fine. We got the tub from Stueder Contractors, and the people there did an excellent job. We haven’t really used the jets, which we weren’t going to get initially since my mother-in-law didn’t think she needed them, but my wife also got problems with her back so my mother-in-law said we might as well get it. So far, everybody’s happy with the tub.

Stueder gave us a brochure with different dimensions, we brought it home and measured the bathroom because it’s small. We then talked to one of their servicemen. We’ve been with Stueder for many years and we know the serviceman because he did a lot of work at our house. We told him what we wanted. They ordered it and told us how long it was going to be delivered, and it was here two weeks before they thought. They got right on it and were done in a couple of days. They were awesome.

Our tub helps us in a few ways. We live in Larned, Kansas, and it is half an hour away from Great Bend, which is the bigger town and where we bought our tub. My mother-in-law belongs to a health club where we've been taking her to so she can do some water exercises and at the same time take advantage of their walk-in showers there. A lot of times, my mother-in-law didn’t feel like going there but we feel that she needed the shower. She’s at the age wherein she doesn’t shower every day, but we want her to shower at least once a week. With our Hydro Dimensions tub, we still take her to the spa but don't always have to, so it's a lot easier. It helped us more than my mother-in-law because one way or the other, she was getting in the shower but we had to drive farther to go get her. It improved her quality of life and made it more convenient for us, too.

We didn’t do it because of an ulterior motive but it worked out that way, and it helped us. Also, in the winter months, it will be hard to get on the road. My wife was helping her in our old shower and for the tub, we had to step over it and get a chair for her to sit. My mother-in-law likes our Hydro Dimensions tub. It’s better than the spa because it’s clean and our own. The tub is really classy looking, and I like that the finish on it looks sharps. We’re very satisfied so far, and really happy with the price. It was very cost effective for us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We liked the way the Hydro Dimensions reps talked and their price was right. We had a likeable and friendly buying experience. Our bathtub has the walk-in feature and the jets. Getting it has made our lives easier.

Chester,

Thank you very much for your recent purchase of our Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. It is Very rare that we have any issues but we are happy that we were able to get that fixed for you right away. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions in the future.

Customer Support Team

888-818-7111

Original review: June 28, 2016

Hydro Dimensions was the only ones we saw that had a soaker tub instead of an upright, sit down type. The tub that we purchased from them has a textured floor but no seat in it. The installation was easy, except we had problems with the plumber they had. Also, when my wife first tried the tub the hydro jets in it wouldn't turn on and they wouldn't shut off. They had to replace the switch and the controller because it malfunctioned. They went back and everything seemed to work fine after that. I'm happy with the experience so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been down at Home Depot looking at the tub they have put up. I have a daughter who's a special needs and my tub was getting very difficult to lift her out of because I'm 74 now. I thought a walk-in tub would be easier to use and so I decided it was a good idea to put one in. The biggest reason I chose Hydro Dimensions is because it's made in the United States. The tub is working out well and we love it. The only problem for me is I have Scoliosis and I didn't factor that in when I was thinking about myself using the tub. Because my spine has been bent on the left side of my body, I can't fully sit back and enjoy the water jet. But the tub is very nice and I can't say enough about the guys who worked for Keystone to put it in. They're good guys. They did a good job and left everything clean.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were at a home show with all these tubs which were a little different than everything else we'd seen, so we made an appointment with Hydro Dimensions. We like the quality of the tub itself. We have the heated seats on the tub that we purchased and we like the jets, too. We're very happy with it.

June,
Thank you very much for your recent purchase of a Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub. There are a few different shelf options that you can have installed for just that reason. Please reach out to the dealer that you purchased from and they will be more than happy to come out and install one for you. If you have additional questions or concerns feel free to contact our customer care team.
Customer Service

888-818-7111

Original review: June 21, 2016

The Hydro Dimensions tub we purchased has the handheld shower that can be taken out. It has the jets and the bubbles, too. However, it's a little hard for me to understand how it turns on and off and change. In addition, one thing that's really a disadvantage on it is there's no place to put shampoo and stuff except behind me which is hard for me to reach so I have to try to balance it on the little small edge of the tub when I'm using it. I'll have to look for something that would go on the side of the tub that would be easy for me to reach because I need it to be right above where I turn the tub on and off. Also, the purchasing process was fine but since this is an apartment in a senior's place, we had to get the okay of other people. We couldn't just go put it in. But so far, the tub works fine and it fits in there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Dealing with Hydro Dimensions was real good. The rep came and showed us a book, but I wish we had gone and looked at the tub before we bought one and had it put in, because it seems that they're made more for men than they are for women. I'm only 103 pounds and 5'3 1/2" and the tub is so big for me, but not for my husband, so he will probably like it better than me. In addition, the two young gentlemen that came to put it in were nice young men and they did a good job.

Betty,

Thank you very much for your purchase and sorry to hear that you didn't decide on one of our much deeper models. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: June 14, 2016

I worked with Affordable Bathrooms. I explained to them what I wanted and they went to Hydro Dimensions and got the tub. I had major back surgery and the tub helps with the pain. It's been fun, wonderful, and I like it! I just wish it was deeper. We got the 32-inch and even though I'm tiny and short, I'm still not down far enough in the water.

Mrs. Twary,

So sorry to hear about your first experience with one of our competitors but we are very happy that you decided to give it a second chance with one of our highly qualified dealers. Our relationship doesn't start and stop with the purchase of your bathtub. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns that we can assist you with.

Customer Support Team

1-888-818-7111

Original review: June 12, 2016

The first tub that we got leaked and presented a big problem. Then Mike over at the Access store put us in touch with Hydro Dimensions to get the whole process done. The installers were very professional. They were the ones that kept telling Mike that the first tub from the other company was inadequate and it was programmed wrong. The Hydro Dimensions tub is very good and I love it. It has the bubbles and jets and it's easy to keep clean. I can't get out of a conventional bathtub and my husband has osteoarthritis and finds the tub very relaxing. It improved his outlook on life.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had knee replacement about six years ago. My only problem with a sit down bathtub was trying to get out. Then my husband had back problems at that time and we thought a walk-in tub would help his back and he would get to enjoy it too. We saw an advertisement for a Jacuzzi tub. Then we went to Monroe where they had all the different kinds of things that you use in a home. Ideal had a booth there and they were the group that was putting in our windows and we got the best deal with them for a tub, which also looks like a Jacuzzi. The young men who put our tub in did a super job. We got all of the good stuff in our Hydro Dimensions tub. We just didn’t have enough hot water to fill the tub where I could use the jets. Our hot water heater is 18 years old and so we decided to get a new one.

I had a great experience with Hydro Dimensions. The salesman Cory ** was extremely polite and helpful as well as being knowledgeable about his product. During installation we had a few questions and Cory worked with my contractor very well. The tub itself is perfect. Cory did not try to sell me their most expensive product. He asked me many questions and selected the right one for me. The company designed it with my particular needs in mind. I compared it to one in my local plumbing store and Hydro Dimensions came in much less. I'm happy to say that I had a very good experience with this company and I'm totally satisfied with their product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mom is doing really well with her Hydro Dimensions tub. We give her a bath in it, and she loves it. It's better than before when she would keep getting cold every time we'd give her a shower. Now, she stays very warm and comfortable, and it's wonderful. I like how the jets clean the holes out so no water stays in them, and I like the convenience of the door because you can look at the motor and other stuff inside if you need to. I also love the faucets, and how the tub fills up and empties fast. We're very satisfied.

Factual basis uncertain

Mrs. Brown,
It was a pleasure speaking with you this afternoon and I'm very happy to hear that you are so happy with your walk-in tub.
In terms of the total cost of the job, unfortunately Hydro Dimensions as the manufacturer isn't involved in the negotiation of that price. There are many determining factors that decide the overall job cost which include; the construction portion of the job, running of electrical circuits (for jetted models) and finish work in the bathroom. I would highly recommend you reach out to the dealer you purchased from if you need a breakdown on that cost. If you have any questions or concerns in terms your walk-in tub, please feel free to call into customer service anytime.
Kind Regards,
Hydro Dimensions Customer Service

1-888-818-7111

Original review: April 1, 2016

Hydro Dimensions offered quality and I like the tub that I have which has bubbles or hydrotherapy. The rep explained everything to me, its different features, and how it is made. I chose this model that I have because of my bad knees. However, I think it's a little expensive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My installer, whom I knew on a personal level chose Hydro Dimensions. I knew by looking at my previous bill on the one I had installed in 2011 in Tulsa that the bathtub was a good price. It offers the heated seat, the aromatherapy, and the massaging bubbles. It's comfortable and I enjoy it.

Barbara,

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our product. If you have any further issues with opening the aromatherapy canister please give us a call and we will assist you right away. Have a wonderful day!

1-888-818-7111

Original review: March 4, 2016

Hydro Dimensions was the first company I talked to and I was satisfied that they did what I wanted because I have spinal issues and it's very hard for me to step in and out of the tub. When I purchased it, the salesman came to the house and we filled out the forms. From then on I wound up doing most of it over the phone and online since I found the forms over the internet. I got the super duper tub with the air and water jets, hydro therapy, shower attachment and lights. I liked the idea of the water therapy, and it turns out, it does make my back feel better. However, I haven't used the aromatherapy because for some reason I couldn't get it to open. I had a problem with the canister. Their rep came, opened it up and then he left it so I could open it and I have to get some stuff to put in it.

Hydro Dimensions Company Profile