2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

Hydro Dimensions Call Now Toll Free (951) 259-0265 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Hydro Dimensions Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I like the quality, the way the door was designed, the space, and the safety bars of Hydro Dimensions. The installation was a little tricky because I have a very small bathroom and I have a very old house, and there was no subfloor underneath the original tub. But I warned the people about that. With the house being so old, they had to do a lot of additional plumbing stuff. It was quite complicated for them. I was very proud of them because they did a really good job despite all the problems that I pre-told them they were gonna run into. They had a lot of patience.

I absolutely love the tub. It has been a lifesaver. My husband and I have a lot of physical problems. I've used it many times. My oldest son just had a terrible fall the other day and messed his knee all up and he happened to use it and he's only 15. It's come in handy. My sister-in-law has fibromyalgia really bad and anytime she comes to spend the night, she has used it. She said it's like the best night's sleep that she's ever had when she comes and spends the night here. My little one tried it out one time, but he's only 10, and he doesn't like it. He said the bubbles just pushed him around. I told him that it's for therapy.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2020

We had been talking about getting a walk-in with our son and daughter-in-law who live over in Harker Heights and we found Hydro Dimensions. The guy in Pearland called and we chatted for a while and then we agreed that he would come by and talk about it. I then went ahead and signed up for it. The crew that came was very experienced and I checked their temperature every day. When the tub first came, the guy hooked it up and ran everything outside. There was a piece of cardboard under, so that if there was a leak of any type, he could fix it before them bringing it in the house. That worked out good and there weren't any leaks.

I requested that they leave one side open as you close in around it, so that we could put shelves in there. They had never done that before, but the guys did a good job and we were pleased with the shelving that we got. It’s hidden and you can’t tell unless you go around on the side of it. It went in well because we had a big Whirlpool in there and they took that out. Everything fits and matched right up. However, we have a shower right next to the tub, which is not one of these big 8-foot walk-ins, and they sent a little bigger seat for the inside. I know it’s more expensive for the company, but they didn't send the right size. Now, it's working okay, but considering the door and the showerhead, we don't have that much room in there. I personally don't like that it's tight.

It was extremely overpriced as well. I made a big mistake. I found ones that I could get that aren’t too very different locally from Lowe’s and the price would be several thousand less. Another thing is that it takes a lot of water and after you fill it up, the mechanism that pulls the drain up is very difficult. You push it down, and the arrow points straight down on the dial. You then pull up the handle on the little knob to bring the stopper out to release the water, but it doesn’t wanna come up. The first time, everything worked perfect, but the next time, we had a terrible time getting that thing up.

My wife can’t do that and I have to help her pull that thing up so that the plug will come up. I really have to strain to do it. Of course, I’m not as strong as I used to be. Maybe for everybody else, it could be simple, but it’s quite a chore for us. I was gonna dive down and get it, but finally, we got it. I’ve called the salesman and told him about that, but he’s not available now. They might have to drive out this way and take a look at that because I really have to struggle. It's about the only problem we’ve had in it though. Apart from that, the wife enjoys it.

Original review: July 2, 2020

Because I've dealt as a caregiver for people before, I figured as we get older a walk-in tub would be nice. The contractor had somebody that she was working with, and then they had the coronavirus and they closed their doors. So, she ordered the tub directly from Hydro Dimensions. We've just had problems with our contractor. They finally got the right person to install the shower rod rails. The contractor delayed ordering it. And then she held it over our head to sign an indemnity before they installed it. So, they had it for a week before we ever got it delivered. And then, they had to put the walls up. It's now completely installed, after they had received it over a month later.

We have looked at videos of the tub as compared to the Kohler one and there were some things that we liked about it. But we thought it would be a bit bigger where you can stretch out. And the bathroom is small. So, it's not like you have a lot of space, and getting it in there. Last night was the first time I was really able to feel comfortable to use the tub because everything was finished on it. It worked fine. I wish it was a bit longer, but I enjoyed it.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I needed a walk-in tub and when a solicitor from Hydro Dimensions called, I was in a good mood and talked to him. I made an appointment with some guy that works out of Iowa and got one installed here. However, the salesman just glossed over that we needed at least a 60-gallon water heater or an on-demand heater. He asked what size of water tank we had and I said 40 gallons. Then he said, “Well, okay. Bye.” He should have told us upfront that a 40-gallon heater isn't gonna do it. He knows about the bathtub. It has air jets and water jets. The water jets are too high for the amount of water that you can get in there before the water goes cold. We can use the water jets, but the water level is still about six inches lower than it should. Also, I have yet to even hear a "Hi, thank you for buying," from the company that put the tub in.

The installation was excellent, except it was pretty noisy. The installer had to tear up the old bathtub with a sledgehammer. We’re very happy with our Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. It works and doesn’t leak. And the product is good and does what it’s represented to do. My girlfriend is a little older than me and couldn’t take a bath because she couldn’t get her leg over the bathtub edge. Now, she’s going in the walk-in tub and I use it, too.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I’ve been seeing a lot of walk-in tubs but when someone called me up, it was the first time I ever heard of Hydro Dimensions. I asked them to come out and give me an estimate. I looked at it and I was sold. The rep was thorough in explaining it, except for one thing. He said the thing had a huge seat in it and I don’t see that. The installation went good although we had a little rough patch. It was something that happened in the neighborhood and it shook one of the installers but it wasn’t on them.

My wife passed on Wednesday and she only got a chance to use the tub twice. She loved it. As far as its operation and the walk-in, we were crazy about it. I haven’t figured out everything about it yet and I’m still working on it. I gotta read it a little bit more but I was in it last night. I’ve tried the jets, the chromotherapy light, the pulse and everything. I just wish the tub was a little bit less expensive. Everybody had been looking at it. They’ve been coming and they wanna get in it, but I won’t let them in yet.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I'm a contractor and we had a customer that found Hydro Dimensions. It had several features that she liked, including the jets. She has back problems and she wanted that tub, so that's what we ended up with. I purchased the tub. They shipped it right to the shop and we unloaded it, took it to our customer's house and installed it in a basement. It seems to be fine. Hydro Dimensions seem to have nice people too. There was a little problem with a leak and they corrected it immediately. They called us back and they sent us a part out that we needed to fix the small leak. It wasn't anything complicated. It worked out fine for us.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Our tub from Hydro Dimensions has air and pump and a low entrance threshold. We went to a sub-dealer and then the guy came out to our house and measured before we got our tub. He could have been a little more truthful though. He told me my 53-gallon water heater would work with this thing but it doesn't. It can't get enough hot water. He looked at it when he went at the electrical and said it's big enough. But it isn't. It'd be nice if I’m able to use it. Also, the installer didn't follow the rules either. According to the installation manual, it says it's supposed to have two 15 amp circuits to the two pumps. He just capped off of a bedroom circuit next door and put both pumps on that existing 15 amp circuit, which I don't think is right.

Hydro Dimensions response

Mr. Darrel,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the dealer that installed your Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub. Unfortunately, Hydro Dimensions as a manufacture just supply our product to the many dealers nationwide but we have nothing to do with the install. We would be happy to assist you with contacting the dealer to resolve any issues that you are still having. Please call into our customer support line and let us know who the dealer is and we will definitely see what we can do to assist you with your concerns.

Hydro Dimensions customer Support Tream

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I started looking into bathtub builders and about two weeks later, I got an advertisement inviting me that was going to show me these tubs and Hydro Dimensions then installed them. They're still working with me 'cause Ithe guy would have to come back and put in a different switch because it kept blowing the breaker thing. The jets worked great. Overall, I'm glad I got it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

The rep from Hydro Dimensions came to the house and my wife decided we needed the walk-in bathtub. It's got a shower and a sit-down bathtub. It makes it a lot easier to take a bath.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

We're getting older and it's hard to get in and out of the regular bathtub. Hydro Dimensions works with Rolox and I've been dealing with Rolox. I like them. The installation took a day and a half and I was very pleased with what they did. They cleaned up after themselves. It just takes an awful lot of water and takes time to fill up, but my wife really likes it. She uses it quite regularly.

Hydro Dimensions author review by Shelley Webb

Hydro Dimensions has 16 different walk-in tub models that provide a solution for any space or mobility need. Each tub features an electronic control panel, and every product comes with a lifetime warranty.

• Products: Hydro Dimensions sells 16 walk-in tub designs. Five of these designs feature an outward-swinging door and a larger, deeper tub.

• Safety features: The company's tubs include safety features like angled grab bars, a low step-in entryway, nonslip flooring and a built-in seat. All its tubs also have an automatic purge cycle and ozone sanitation for easy cleaning.

• Luxury features: Some Hydro Dimension tubs come with up to 15 water jets and 20 air jets. Some tubs also come with aromatherapy.

• Installation: Hydro Dimension walk-in tubs can fit in any space, and the company uses trained technicians to perform the installation.

• Warranties: The bathtub’s shell, door seal, motors, electronic controls and supporting equipment all come with a lifetime warranty.

by Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information