2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

Hydro Dimensions Call Now Toll Free (951) 259-0265 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Hydro Dimensions Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

The guy who ordered the tub for me, Juan, wasn’t so nice, but the people who he hired to put it in were wonderful. While they were there the first day, my mother got sick so they were saying, “If you need to leave, we can come back. We understand.” And when they had to go somewhere to get a part, they let me know, “We’re gonna go get this part and we’ll be back in this amount of time.” They informed me of everything and I appreciated that.

The Hydro Dimensions tub has the jets, the spa bubbles, the emergency release to let the water out and the hand held shower. It’s better to get in and out of it because I couldn’t step over my bathtub ‘cause I was in a lot of pain and I couldn’t step over. Having the door and being able to get in and out is a great convenience. When I’m really hurting, I’m able to use the spa setting. The only thing I’m not satisfied with is the rep didn’t meet me before he ordered the tub. He went by a picture, so he didn’t get the right-handed tub. Getting out the doors could have been a little wider because I’m not a small person. If he had met me, he would have ordered the one with a wider door. Also, when you get in and you let the tub fill up, you can’t just open that door and get out. You gotta wait until that water goes out.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Hydro Dimensions called and wanted to come out and visit with me. I had been looking at tubs for a long time but I couldn’t afford them. I was very happy to hear about the low door but when they put mine in, they had to put some wood underneath. So, it’s hard and they told me it would be, which is a problem, because I have problems with my legs. I’m still able to get out and in but this is a problem which they couldn’t fix. Also, they said that as the water rotated, the temperature would be kept at an even heat but it’s not doing that and it's important to me. I sit in there the full cycle, and sometimes, I sit in there the second cycle. I like that feature and I didn’t get that from any other tub.

The tub came with a shower curtain but they couldn’t find one for me, so they ordered one which should have been in three weeks ago. I haven’t heard anything. Also, at the time, when you close the tub and open it to drain it, it wasn’t holding. It was kicking back. I usually do it at least two times before it would hold. I try to take a bath every other day but I’ve been wanting to do one every day. I’m 80 years old and I’m not really able to because it takes an hour to go through the cycles as it leaves me weak. But that has worked itself out and when I open it up now, it stays open. There are other issues they need to come out and fix. They also told me I could have a choice of the chrome or the brass fixtures and they didn’t give me the choice. I talked to management and they told the reps to tell me they would give me $100 credit, which I didn’t get either.

The staff told me last week that they would be back in town this week so they could come out and fix some issues. They should have called me back when they weren’t able to come and they changed the schedule again. They never know where they were gonna go. They may be scheduled to come to Houston, but they still went somewhere else where they were closer. They were supposed to come two weeks ago and they didn’t. So, I called again this past weekend, and they said that they had to change their schedule. They didn’t know no one called me and let me know they weren’t coming. Still, I like what my tub does for me. It takes the soreness out of my muscles.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

The dealer that I went to said he used Hydro Dimensions all the time. He said that they were good. So I had my walk-in bathtub done through them. I have a heater on a seat and have grab bars. Then, I have jets and bubbles. But I’m mad about the tub afterwards because things went wrong with it. The handle wouldn’t work and you couldn’t lock it once it opened. It’s stuck halfway. Even a big and tall man couldn’t do it.

And the dealer was out of town and gave me all these excuses about how he had a wedding, how he got caught in his truck, got caught in traffic, and then it broke down. So, he took days to get this fixed and I couldn’t use the tub. And he didn’t want me to call the company. He said, “No. Oh, hell, you go through me.”

When he came, he came with a drill, and he was gonna fix it himself. And I said, “This needs a new handle. Get me a new handle.” So, when he got a new handle and he took it off, there was some little washers inside, they look metal, and they had buckled somehow, so it would not go past the middle point, and would not lock. The bolts did not come out correctly.

So, once that was fixed, it locked fine, but it leaks from the bottom of the door. The contractor said, “I think there’s something wrong with the tube. I’ll blow it out.” So, he blew it out and that corrected a lot of it, but it still leaks a little bit every time we have it full of water. I was also worried about the rubber seal on it. That was what was wrong, or whether it was just that water does run down to the bottom of the door. And there’s a little tiny drain there, like a little button, and that was not draining correctly. So, he’s gonna look at it again, but I asked him, “Why is this thing leaking? Is there something wrong with the rubber seal on it or what?”

So, now, I don’t know because if he can make it so that it does not leak on to the floor, I don’t need to be stepping out of the bathroom, stepping in water. So, we always have to put a towel there. That and the handle made me mad, because the dealer who sold me the tub bragged on it a lot. I said, “You bragged on these tubs a lot. They’re supposed to be perfect when they come from the manufacturer, are they not?” And so, he said, “Well, I don’t know what’s wrong with this, might be a simple fix.” I said, “No, it’s not a simple fix. It will not work. And this is a very important part of this tub to lock the door. Otherwise, you cannot use it. “

Plus, the lock is very hard to turn. I’m handicapped. It’s still hard for me to push. So, if that’s fixed by the next two days, I’ll be a happy person. I’ve got a very expensive tub here I cannot use. It cost thousands of dollars. But I’m not dissatisfied with the installation because the contractor was great. He spent hours putting the wiring together. I was sitting on the seat thinking, “I wonder what it feels like if electricity got to the water.” He said, “Oh, this has got a seat warmer.” Which I didn’t know, so I felt it come on automatically.

And he said, “So, when you’re draining the water out, you don’t get cold, because you have to sit down and wait for the water to drain before you can open the door, right? So, you know how they work.” I said, “Well, okay. I don’t know if you have to turn this on or not, but it does say dry everything off afterwards. Although, it has a cycle that come on and blows, through the pipes or whatever and dries it. So, 20 minutes after you empty the tub and step out, this will come on, which I believe, it does. So, that was a good thing.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

Some guys came by and showed us some of Hydro Dimensions' tubs. We got interested and we ended up purchasing from them. It was pretty easy, but I wish they had informed us more on the pros and cons of what we were getting because we have a bigger tub and they didn’t tell us that we should’ve had a bigger water heater. So, when I fill up the tub to take a bath, the rest of the house is getting cold water because it’s 50 gallons and we have a 60-gallon tank. We know that we got the quick seal or quick release, but I thought they were gonna put bigger water lines in and not just normal water lines to fill it. To empty it, we really like that because it only takes three minutes to empty. But it takes about 15 minutes to fill and when I’m filling the tub, we lose the water pressure throughout the house.

If we had known that would happen, we would’ve done something to compensate for that. We could’ve put bigger water lines or we could’ve gotten something else. But we didn’t know about it till after. And when they were testing the tub, I was washing dishes and the water was close to a dribble. So, the tub is taking all the water.

Other than that, the tub is pretty good. I’ve had numerous knee surgeries then I have to have neck surgery. So, the walk-in tub is for me to sit and soak my neck, shoulders and back. When I first sat in there, I was bouncing for the first day. But so far, I sit in there and I enjoy is once a day. The tub that we got is 48 inches, so it’s the tall one. Then we have the foot jets, back jets, and all the jets that it’s supposed to come in with. So, it’s supposedly the top of the line. We wanted those features because I’m six foot and I have to have my C4 and C5 worked on. I have a bulged disc, so I have to be able to get my neck in it.

My wife likes the tub as well and she takes a shower in it. But the thing is, Hydro Dimensions only sells 72-inch shower curtains and you need to have a shower curtain that’s inside the tub because if it’s outside the tub, it’s defeating the purpose. So I had to go get us a regular 72 then I had to take it to the cleaners and have it cut.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Hydro Dimensions doesn't sell direct. It was a third-party supplier so it was kind of a hard sell and a little bit unreasonable. I explained that I was remodeling and wanted to wait until I actually got to the bathroom part of the remodel. But since the dealer wouldn’t take no for an answer, my remodeling the bathroom started earlier than originally planned. The salesman told me that the team would come in and put the bathroom and all he was doing was taking measurements. He wanted to see where the electrical connections were at and where the water was running so he did all of that. I told him that I was still remodeling and I needed some information. He said that the team would take care of it and that they were gonna install a 30-Amp Circuit. He also said that they’ll handle all the wiring.

When the guy got here, he told me he put in a single 15-Amp Circuit ‘cause it's unlikely that I’ll use both pumps at the same time. At that time, I didn't know what he was talking about the 15 Amp versus 30 Amp circuit. When the installation was done, I finally got the installation manual. I'm reading through it and right off the bat, the manufacturer says I need two GFCI protected, 15-Amp circuits as a minimum. He only put in one so that means I have to redo that. Plus, I was told these guys are professionals. There was no outlet box on the wall for him so what he did was just put the wire through then ran the wire and left the outlet box dangling. So, there’s no way I can correct that without pulling the whole thing out.

Then, I read the installation instructions again and it said, “Ensure that all six feet are flat and touching the floor when making your adjustments.” I don't remember seeing him, at that time, adjusting six feet so I looked under there, and sure enough, one was missed. I had to do that one as well. I wasn't really pleased with the installation. I wish I had the instructions ahead of time so I could have prepared better. Right now, I'm satisfied with the tub and I don't see any problems with it. I’m trying to finish that remodel job there so I can start using the tub. I would recommend it. But at the same time, I would tell others that the people are to watch out for. It’s not Hydro Dimensions’ fault, it’s where they’re dealing with.

Original review: June 19, 2020

We set up an appointment and we thought Hydro Dimensions appeared to be a good product. We got their tub that has all kinds of deals that move the water around. It also has a larger plumbing deal so that it would fill up and empty sooner. It has color features where you can have a different color of water if you want it. There are grab bars too as well as a showerhead and a place to sit down to take a bath or to use the spa. This particular tub is pretty much what the gentleman that called on us thought would be better and we like those features. The tub did not take long to get it installed. It only took a couple of days to do it so everything went smoothly. Our tub is a good product and we've enjoyed it. It has worked fine.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Our experience with Hydro Dimensions is okay. I would never ever go with Safe Step again. I had problems after their warranty ran out. I happened to go to the car show that was at the convention center, and Hydro Dimensions was set up, and I started looking. Then the representatives came out and I said, “Okay, let’s go.” Then the guys that came out to put it in were really nice. The one didn’t talk too much, but the other one was informative. He let me know what he was doing and why he was doing it. I was happy. But the only thing I’m not happy with, it’s not wide enough. It needs to be four inches wider. But other than that, I like it. It’s working properly. It feels good. I have lower back problems and I’m constantly working in the yard, picking up stuff and bending over. When I’m done, I get in that tub, I run the water and I turn the jets on. I could almost go to sleep. It helps with the pain in my back and the stress on my leg. I love that tub.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I went to Ames Plumb Supply and they said they only deal with Hydro Dimensions. They gave me a brochure. I got on their website. I narrowed it down to two models that I like and it was history. They ordered it and it came. I needed an electrician to put a little more power in that bathroom so we did the electrical, the plumbers installed it, drywall came. I just got Ames Tiles, put the tiling around it and it's wonderful. We love getting in, getting out, getting the Jacuzzi jets going and just the whole experience with our Hydro Dimensions tub.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Tub installed end of Oct. Worked twice. Been calling customer service repeatedly. Made payments faithfully but no more until tub works! I don't even get calls back from anyone. Right now I'd be happy if someone would come take this worthless tub out of my house and give me my money back.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Hydro Dimensions were the first ones that I hit. I’m getting used to the jets and I just keep on pressing all these buttons to see what goes where. It's much safer to get in. The only thing I’ve noticed is that to keep the water warm, I have to have the jets going. I’ve seen other ones that have the heater for the hot water. But I am waiting for a bigger water heater because my water only comes out to about the seat. Once I get it, I will be in like Flynn.

Hydro Dimensions author review by Shelley Webb

Hydro Dimensions has 16 different walk-in tub models that provide a solution for any space or mobility need. Each tub features an electronic control panel, and every product comes with a lifetime warranty.

• Products: Hydro Dimensions sells 16 walk-in tub designs. Five of these designs feature an outward-swinging door and a larger, deeper tub.

• Safety features: The company's tubs include safety features like angled grab bars, a low step-in entryway, nonslip flooring and a built-in seat. All its tubs also have an automatic purge cycle and ozone sanitation for easy cleaning.

• Luxury features: Some Hydro Dimension tubs come with up to 15 water jets and 20 air jets. Some tubs also come with aromatherapy.

• Installation: Hydro Dimension walk-in tubs can fit in any space, and the company uses trained technicians to perform the installation.

• Warranties: The bathtub’s shell, door seal, motors, electronic controls and supporting equipment all come with a lifetime warranty.

by Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information