4.83/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bathing Safety is Veteran Owned. Our tubs are made in the USA by BOCA Walk In Tubs. Pricing Discussed Over the phone. At Bathing Safety, we offer a wide variety of products to suit all our customers needs. We will talk with you over the phone to understand your needs. You will then be offered a variety of pricing so you can make the best decision for you.

We guarantee that our prices will be the lowest you can get. As a VETERAN OWNED company, we understand integrity and commitment. You will love our BOCA USA-made tubs, our service and our pricing. Give us a quick call to see how we can help you.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Video
Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

124 Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I saw the walk-in tubs on television. I decided that would be the only way I could get out a tub and my husband went online to look. All the people at Bathing Safety were wonderful. I love everything about my tub. Like today, I filled it up to have a whole tub. I stood in there and used the sprayer. I’m an old woman. I have had so many back surgeries that I have a bad back and I felt wonderful when I’m in the tub. I’m very uncomfortable standing in a shower so I felt very safe and secure in there. People ask me if it takes a long time to fill up or drain the tub and I told them it’s not. The tubs are expensive but they’re so much more practical. I’ve had Jacuzzi tubs, I’ve had everything in my lifetime and this is the best. I waited for it for so many years and now that I have it, I call it my spaceship. It’s beautiful. I’ve already recommended it to all my friends.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your walk in tub!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My decision for a walk-in tub began with a bathroom remodel and close quarters in our new home. This rustic log home was built for transitioning to retirement in many aspects. I did my research and made some inquiries that ended in pressure tactics. My call to BOCA was a delight. Bob, the owner, answered the phone. He quickly put me at ease and answered all my questions plus offered much more. His knowledge of his product is fantastic. The price was quoted and installation explained. I was elated! Everything would perfectly fit into our plans from size of the tub to timing the installation. They spoke with our contractor and electrician at my request as I am clueless in these areas. The tub was delivered in a timely manner and the installation crew of Bob and Terry ** provided professional services beyond our expectations.

Our electrician said, “This guy knows his business.” They had to remove 2 door frames and even made a repair we noticed later. They gave a very good orientation to the use of the tub. They definitely showed pride in the product and company they represent. We completed the room with this stunning backsplash. We live in Owensville, Missouri which is a rural/farming community. Our home is like living every day in a mountain resort with amazing amenities. The BOCA tub is fabulous!! For now it is a luxury to enjoy daily and in our future it may be the key to staying in our own home in the event of illness or injury. Anna has been wonderful with followup to assure we are totally satisfied. And we are! I fully recommend a BOCA walk-in tub!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and picture! We are happy that you are enjoying your walk in tub, and we are always here should you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

The sales people from Bathing Safety were very good and the installation team was very nice. But I wished I took the time do a little more research as I have not been pleased with the tub carrier. I am a shorter person and it took me a while to get things exactly the way I wanted them to be. I had to make the gentlemen that sold the tub come back since I had to replace plugs in my bathroom. I did not realize that I couldn’t get the tub to go with the fact that when my son rewired the switches he turned the switch to the tub off but the salesperson was very helpful and got it figured out.

I also ended up with an inch of water all over my floor and the rug that I had in my doorway was completely saturated. It has to do with the bubbling and I need to figure out how to get that turned down. Right now I am dissatisfied. But this could be due to my lack of knowledge and I will take a look at it. One of the problems I also have is by the time I get that tub it feels high enough so that I can use the depth and things on the back. It almost feels like I'm floating.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

The sales rep from Bathing Safety was wonderful because she was very experienced and answered all my questions. She was very accommodating. The installer got the job done within three days and did an excellent job. Everything has been perfect. It has been a very easy process and I'm very happy I got the walk-in tub. I love it very much and it's a great feature to have at home. I like that I can sit in it, fill it, turn on the water jets and just relax. I'm very happy with the results.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your tub! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My mother has two full-time caregivers and other part-time caregivers. One of the primary full-time caregivers did a lot of research as to what is the best option for walk-in tubs and she zeroed in on Bathing Safety. It seemed to make a lot of sense so we went with it. The installers were a father-and-son team and they were incredible. They had a problem with a previous installation so that threw them off on getting to us, but they worked late and were very professional and courteous. They also cleaned up incredibly well. We would certainly recommend them to others. My mother has gotten in the tub, but she has the same bath issues. She's only had one or two full uses of the bubble bath. But on the positive side, we've put the tub in a location where it's easy for her to use and other people besides her primary caregivers can help her utilize the tub in some capacity. And with the tub, we have the potential of her using it more.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We hope your mother can continue to use our walk in bathtub and that she enjoys it. Should you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We had two other people that gave us estimates and there were several thousand dollar price difference between them and Bathing Safety. The first estimate we had was $19,000, and the tub we have now was a little bit over $10,000. I was also able to go to the Boca Tub Factory, which is about 15 miles from my house. They were very helpful in showing me how they make the tubs. I was able to actually sit in the tub, and see what size we might want. They have a lifetime warranty, and made in the USA.

The installation was superb. They knew exactly what they were doing. I was impressed how fast everything went and how little dirt I had after that to clean up. I was very pleased. My husband loves the tub and he uses it three-four times a week. And it's much easier for him to get into the tub. Because we had a jacuzzi in the house, and he was just not able to get in and out easily. That's why we decided to use one of our extra bathrooms to convert it, and put a walk-in tub in there. It was a no-hassle experience. I highly recommend it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for the review! We hope you and your husband continue to enjoy your walk in tub. We are here should you have any questions in the future

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

We found Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs online. We liked what we read and decided to call. We got a price and then we ordered it. I had a great interaction and they were able to answer every question. They shipped it and sent a wonderful team who installed it. They were very neat and clean and everything was wonderful. I like the jets and the convenience of it because now I can safely take a bath and my hips don't hurt as much.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your tub and that it has helped with your hips. Thank you for your review and should you have any questions in the future please call us anytime.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub is something that my husband really wanted. My husband and I are older and we both have bad knees. When he retired, he went online and researched on the tub thoroughly. We did a lot of homework on this, as this was not a small purchase, and we found out that Bathing Safety is superior to a lot of other bathtub companies. They also charge less because they don't have a huge overhead, as they don't have guides coming to your house to show you the product. In addition, they stand behind their product, unlike a lot of other companies that have reports of not cooperating with buyers after the sale, when the buyers have problems.

We did most of our inquiries over the phone and through email, and they sent me a brochure. We're in South Florida and we took a trip to their office in Tampa, met their president, and sat in the tub that they showed us. Ii liked the way that it's made and I was very pleased. The people at Bathing Safety were very accommodating and helpful. Anytime we had a question, they always answered it, and if they were not there to answer our questions, they called us right back.

We just had our bathroom redone and the first thing we did was put the tub put in. Bathing Safety took a day and a half to install the tub and they did all the plumbing too. They cleaned everything behind them and there wasn’t even a spot left. So far, we're very pleased with the tub. We got a good product. We got the tub for a specific purpose — to help with our circulation and take some of the pressure off our knees — and it does that. We both love how our legs feel. We just need 15 minutes in it as we don't really bathe in there, but it definitely helps with our arthritis. It feels great and it's relaxing. My husband walks out and feels like a million dollar after he sits in it.

We got pretty much the bare bones, just what we needed, but the tub has a lot of extra things that you can do with it, like you can have a bubble bath in it. It has a ledge and I light a candle and leave this on every once in a while. We’re big people, but it's easy to get in and out of the tub. I also feel safe with it, even if I'm not good on my feet. It has a little roughness which feels like a grip, so that I don't slide off my seat. The lock is secure too so I'm not worried. Furthermore, the tub drains quickly so when I step out, I'm not stepping out from an inch of water. Finally, there's a blower that I put on after I step out of the tub and it dries the whole tub in just a minute.

They've even tried to help us with the only problem that we've had with the tub. We needed a guard, like a plastic U, on the top of the tub to keep down the splashing. They ordered that for us and sent it to us. Then the same guys who put the tub in are going to come in and put that guard in for us, and there's no charge for that. The tub works really well and we've already recommended it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for all the information, and we hope the splash guard works well for you. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact us anytime!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We got the walk-in tub of Bathing Safety that's made by Boca because of my husband's health. We looked at prices and had someone out from another company, but they wanted way too much. Bathing Safety's tub had the best price. The reps were very helpful, but I knew what I was looking for. The installers were on time and didn't take but a few hours for the installation, and they did a really good job. We just wanted the basic tub and I didn't want the jets, and I don't use that. I like being able to walk in the tub so I can bathe, and it's easy to get in and out. The Boca tub of Bathing Safety has been a good thing and we like it. It's more reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy that you are enjoying your walk in bathtub!

Original review: July 22, 2017

I’ve had polio twice when I was younger with scarlet fever in between and I’ve got all kinds of physical problems. I can’t use a regular Jacuzzi-type tub, which we have in the master bedroom because I can’t get in and out of it. Bathing Safety has all the features but I particularly liked the air jets and wanted it in the tub that I got. Also, I have a lot of faith in the Better Business Bureau rating and if they say a product is top-rated, then, it’s the one I’m going to go with.

The installer came out and installed the tub well but I have a problem with it. I understand that I have to fill the tub up over the jets but unfortunately, the way the tub is designed, the goes goes over the edge of the tub on the back side where your head is. I didn’t notice it the first time I used the tub but the second time, I did and I didn’t overfill the tub. I can have the jet real strong, which is what I need but then the water splashes and there’s nothing to stop it from going right on to the floor so I’m not real happy about that. It has a headrest that goes between where the tub has lip then the wall and if I push that down really hard, it will stop most of it, and I could always put a towel there. But I understand also that there’s a guard that I can put on there so I’m going to call the person I talked to originally where I got the tub from and see if I can get one of those to get this whole thing going.

Nevertheless, I’m thrilled with the air jets because that’s really a cleansing feature. It really does take the dry skin off. It got a blower system that blows all the water out of the lines 15 minutes after you turn the tub off and the tub has been drained, so the water lines are always clean. It runs for a couple of minutes and totally dries the pipes out so that there isn't any germs, molds or mildew in there at all. And the water that’s coming into our tub the next time we use it is good, clean water. I like the tub and I’m glad I got it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Hi Barbara! Your splash guards have already left our factory and are on their way to you, if you haven't received them already. Please give us an update on here to let us know if you are satisfied with them, and if there is anything further we can do to help you. Thank you!

Original review: June 29, 2017

Very pleased with how this installation went. The guys were knowledgeable and courteous and I am very pleased with my walk in tub. They had to cut out my 2 doors and that is a bummer but otherwise everything else went well. I was also given a tour of the tub to show me how to operate it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it

Original review: June 8, 2017

We were able to get to the warehouse and look at the tub from Bathing Safety. Also, they answered all of our questions, spent a lot of time with us, let us get into the tub and they were very thorough. They did what they said they were gonna do. They called back when they said they were gonna call back. Customer service was great and they took time with us. They explained everything including the warranty and if we needed help, we could call. My brother had a lot of questions about everything and they answered them to a T. Then, the people that came out and installed the bathtub said they were gonna be finished in two hours and they did it. They also cleaned up and it was a perfect job. As far as sales reps or the people in the factory, walking through the factory and seeing how everything was made was very impressive.

I'm a little older and I have some health issues. I like that I'm able to walk-in to the tub, shut the door, sit down, relax and stay there for however long. It's really nice to get in there and sit there for 30 minutes and let the world go by. Everything was very convenient as far as all the equipment including the jets and the pillows. Also, the tub is set in the area where it was supposed to. They had to put extra shelves in to fill up the area where the pool was but they did that without any extra charge.

I would recommend them over the many ones that we had talked with where there was a lot of double-talk one side of their mouth and out to the other. Then, when you decided you were gonna go ahead and get it, it's a whole different story. I don't appreciate that. I've been in customer service all my life and you say one thing, you better abide by it. It was an excellent experience from the day that we called Bathing Safety to find out information to the day that they installed it and walked out of here. Everything was perfect.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub :)

Original review: May 15, 2017

Our decorator told us about Bathing Safety. Their salesman and the people who installed it were nice. The whole experience was delightful and the end result was excellent. We love it. I would recommend Bathing Safety to anybody.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your walk in tub.

Original review: May 14, 2017

We moved and we were waiting until our other place was sold. We had a hot tub in there by Premier but it was very expensive. We talked with Allen from Bathing Safety for about a year and went with them for the price. We had also spoken with other representatives and even had one come over but their price was almost twice as much. Allen was super-duper and Bob the installer was super nice and did a great job.

I love Bathing Safety walk-in tub's lights. They're so soothing and relaxing. But we noticed that we also had ordered the aroma and that doesn't seem to work very well. We bought some of the liquid that you pour a cap full in to get the aroma from a pool place called Allied Pools. We bought three different aromas which we used in lieu of Bathing Safety's. Allen is gonna reimburse us for that part. Also, one screw fell off which was very odd because we've only had it a few weeks. But I was able to tighten it with an Allen wrench so I didn't have to call anybody to come back. The installer is from Minnesota, so that would have been a long trip to put a screw in.

Then, Allen called me and asked if I would mind having a lady from Wisconsin who's considering the tub to come in. An elderly lady with her daughter came over and Allen was kind enough to offer a $100 for allowing them to come over. They were very impressed and I think they're gonna order if they haven't yet. Allen is the best public relations person I've ever met.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response
    Thank you for all the information you provided in your review.

We hope you are satisfied and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Original review: April 22, 2017

My wife and I are both disabled and she found Bathing Safety on the internet when we were looking into a walk-in tub. They had the same product with the other walk-in companies but it costs about a third as much as the others. The sales representative couldn't have been nicer. She and my wife were in many conversations. We're building a new house and or builders put in the bathtub in it. We're quite happy with the quality of the bathtub but the only problem is that we haven't figured out how to make the aroma part work yet. Still, my wife and I both love it. It doesn't take long to fill and it empties quite quickly. And the water and air jets are adjustable to whatever level we want. We like the bathtub very much and we're happy with the bathtub. We have recommended it to a number of people and have given the information to get a hold of the company.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review! We would be happy to help you with the aromatherapy question you have, please give us a call at 1-800-903-8095. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your tub and that you had a great experience with your purchase.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I told my daughter that I needed a tub and she checked on the different ones. She called and told me about Bathing Safety. We then called them and made an appointment. The guy came over and I liked the tub and all about it. Everything went good, it was satisfactory, he explained everything and I bought it. The installation team was very neat as well. I like the tub and its side entry option is nice. I was satisfied. I'd tell anybody that they're good.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review, and are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase!

Original review: March 24, 2017

We are in our older years and we thought that a Bathing Safety tub could help our arthritis and all the other problems that we have. It's also pretty and the most economical but a good one. We bought it through a gentleman and his brother installed it. He was pleasant whenever we talked to him and he had someone else who was helping him for a while. The person that delivered it put in a couple of hours to help him, got it in and re-arranged the marble that was going to surround it. We're not yet in the house where the tub is installed but hopefully, the bubbles that cause vibration will bring healing and pleasure.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. Should you have any questions or concerns once you are in your new home and able to use it, please feel free to contact us at any time, and we would be happy to help! We hope you enjoy your tub and that it will help with your arthritis.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I had a stroke and a lot of things have changed in my life. One of the things that is benefitting me now is having a Bathing Safely tub. I spoke with their installation team and they were knowledgeable and courteous. Moreover, they were on time and cleaned up after themselves. Everything went smoothly. Since the tub was installed, I've been more relaxed. It helps with my aches and pains. I like that I can sit down and close my eyes. Get one and try it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are enjoying your walk in tub.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I had the Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub installed for my wife because she was not able to get in the bath as she was very ill. There was no problem with the installation. The bath is beautiful and perfect, and everything is terrific. It's a good product. As a matter of fact, I gave my sister-in-law a picture with the old bath in the bathroom and another picture once the installation was completed.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk in tub. We wish the best for your wife and her health.

Original review: March 9, 2017

Installation was a little slow (arrived just before 10 AM) because one installer had a personal problem going on at home. He said he was sorry but was something he had to take care of and it left one individual to do most of the work. Around 4 PM they called for additional help and after he arrived installation was completed just after 6 PM. Was very pleased with the appearance of the installation and the wife was happy that all areas of the old installation were nicely covered. I was given complete instructions on the operation of the unit. Told to fill out warranty papers and mail them, and if I had any problems gave me a number to call.

All material removed was cleaned up and hauled away. The installation area was cleaned and the material laid down over the carpets to protect them was rolled up neatly and removed. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the unit and are looking forward to enjoy it to the maximum. I liked the idea of the sales personnel who asked me what I wanted and gave me the total cost of everything. They did not pressure me and said "talk it over and call us back". (One company came to my house, gave me an estimate for the same features for twice the price and demanded 50% down and sign the contract now. When I refused he got angry and I asked him to leave.) So far I am very pleased with everything.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are happy to hear you are pleased with your walk in tub. If any questions should arise please feel free to reach out to us at anytime

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We talked to a Bathing Safety representative and he came out and did an estimate, and we had our tub installed. My husband knew the guy who installed our walk-in bathtub. We've thoroughly enjoyed our tub. It's great. I like the spray nozzle, it makes washing hair and everything so much easier. I've also recommended it to some people.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

After looking for walk-in tubs on the internet and calling a couple of companies, I went with Bathing Safety because their tub was lower to the ground than the others and the price was better. The salesman I had was a very, very nice guy who's very good to deal with and explained everything. All the Bathing Safety people were great to work with, excellent and very professional. They came and measured everything, took the old tub out and installed the new one in one day's time. They were very careful and neat about it, and had done a very good job. My wife uses the tub and she likes the air jets real well.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you had such a great experience and are enjoying your walk in tub!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

The rep from Bathing Safety was very good and not high-pressure. He was forthright and answered my questions while the others didn't seem to want to. He talked to me about the price on the phone while the other companies won't tell me. I found the cost on the internet which was upward to $18,000 and it is something I would never have been able to afford.

We went to Atlanta to pick the tub up and brought it home. The lady that was helping us in the factory was terrific. However, for someone who's going to install the bathtub themselves, the directions weren't detailed enough and there is no schematic that comes with it so we had to guess what parts go with what. Fortunately, I have somebody who's able to figure those things out but a lot of people might not get it.

I love the light but it's in the wrong place. My leg covers it up when I'm moving around and I can't see the light. It needs to be in the front where there's nothing there that would impede it. Then the water splashes with the jets going. It's a powerful motor and it feels good but unfortunately, the side effect is splashing. The water accumulates in the back and we had to seal it good to make sure it didn't get into the wall. It would be nice if it was tilted forward and there was a little lift so that the water could go down into the tub instead of accumulating by our wall. Also, the tub set, the drain and the overflow were right in between of a 12-food wide beam and my husband had to do some restructuring of plumbing to accommodate the bathtub.

Other than that, my husband and I love it. I would certainly recommend them to somebody especially if they are capable of installing it themselves. It will save a whole lot of money. A lot of folks can afford the bathtub and fortunately, my husband has been a licensed contractor for many years and he's perfectly capable of installing it himself.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at anytime. Your satisfaction isvery important to us. Thank you

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

We bought our home last year and then received a letter in the mail about going to a presentation at a local restaurant. And so we called and said we would come. We had been interested in Bathing Safety before but we just had never went down looking at them. So we had the meeting and they explained everything to us and then right afterwards they came to our home because we said we were interested in purchasing one. Then they came and explained a little bit more about it, and checked the measurements. And then we ordered it and it took a little while because they had a couple of issues with it. The installers were very cordial, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. They explained to us what they were doing and everything was fine.

After we purchased it, we decided later on we wanted to add a couple of things to it. We didn't have the colored light and the heated seat in it at first. And so they went ahead and did that. And when they did it, it didn't get relayed to whoever was doing it so it took a little bit longer. But there's no big deal. They got it taken care of. Every time we have to call them, they've been efficient. They got right back with us and answered all of our questions. They've been really good. I like sitting in the tub and enjoying the bubbles. But our water heater probably should have been bigger because I can't fill it full and have it super hot. That's the only real issue I have with it. If I wanted a hot tub, then I have to heat up the thing of water first to be able to pour into it which I really shouldn't have to but it's either that or we're gonna have to buy a new water heater and we're not ready to do that right now.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response
    Thank you for your review. If we can help you in any way regarding the hot water and/or water heater, please feel free to give us a call.

We are here to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

A representative from Bathing Safety did a presentation over dinner for me and another guest. He had a tub there and I was very interested. I ended up getting two of them. The tub came when they said it would and they installed it. Everything went well. The tub is wonderful for the arthritis. I scoot down and have it on my shoulders, my knees, and my neck where I've had problems before. It's very relaxing and feels like a home massage. I spent three hours in the tub and the water stays warm. You can also read a book in the tub. I really love it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your tub, and we greatly appreciate your review.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

My 90-year-old mother-in-law needed a walk-in tub. So I researched and TheraTub had a lot of good reviews so we went with them. Everything was perfect. The sales representative is very nice. She answered all my questions and was polite and professional on the phone and in email. My mother in law couldn’t take a bath any longer 'cause her knees don't bend. But with the walk-in tub, she can get in there and sit down. She's scared of the functions and I've been trying to coach her.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear that you are happy and we are glad we were able to provide you with a bathtub that meets your needs! Thank You!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I like the price, the lifetime warranty of Bathing Safety and the helpfulness of the salesperson from whom we bought it. We also had a very nice experience getting the tub installed. The sales rep came down to the house and indicated where would be a good place to put the tub and then we talked at length about the installation and use of it. We decided that he seemed to be a very helpful, reputable young man so we ordered the tub.

The installation team was wonderful. The first thing that they did was put the tarps down from our entry around to the bathroom to make sure that they wouldn’t get any dust on things. They moved a piece of our furniture out of the way and when they dismantled the tub, they were able to take the tub out without any damage at all. They were very neat and helpful in explaining to us the things they were doing and Mike, the installer, seems to be very knowledgeable about what he was doing so we felt very comfortable having him do the work.

However, we had a little problem. We had the tile changed in the bathroom because when they moved the tub, we had an empty space for the tile. And the people who put the tile in used the aqua that was connected with the tub that I didn’t tell them to use. In the process, they tripped the reset and the motor was running and I couldn’t press reset hard enough to make it stop, so I had about 15 minutes of panic until my husband came in and was able to stop it.

But my most favorite feature is when I put on the jets softly and put my head back and relax. I have arthritis in my hand, my knees and my feet and the motion of the water is very comforting and very helpful. My husband also has arthritis. He came in from golfing and he had strained his back so the first thing he did was go in the tub and he definitely felt a lot better.

Mike stopped by yesterday and checked the whole thing to make sure that there is no damage done and everything was fine and at no charge at all. He was so reassuring. And then we used the tub after he was gone and everything was fine so we are very happy with it and with the representative who sold it and with the installer, as well. The biggest thing that surprised me was that they could work so neatly and caused so little fuss and do the job so nicely. I'm completely satisfied.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are pleased overall, and should you have any questions or concerns in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016
    The sales rep of Bathing Safety was excellent. I felt comfortable with how it was explained to me by the salesman. Also, the installation team was good, too. I like that the tub gives me relaxation. I also like the way the faucet is set up and what they did afterwards to make the tub fit in there and look more roomy without the space where our old tub was. I'm a 100% disabled veteran so I can go in and sit down and take a bath now when before I couldn’t. The tub of Bathing Safety was so good that I’m waiting on this grant from the military again where I can have another walk-in tub put in downstairs. I also had several veterans come and look at it. I’m a member of the DAV and there are a lot of disabled veterans that do not know that the government will cover them for a walk-in tub if they are a 100%

disabled. All they got to do is go to their doctor and their doctor will submit everything for them.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review! We hope you continue to enjoy your walk in tub! And thank you for your service to this country.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I was interested that Bathing Safety products are made in the United States and that there was a local person who would do the maintenance on it. It also had a 30-year warranty that could be transferred to another buyer. The people that I dealt with were from California. The sales person was very knowledgeable and extremely low-key, there was no pressure at all. I like that about him. He came and did exactly what he said he was gonna do at the time he said he's gonna do it. That part was very important. Furthermore the guy that did the installation and the man that works with him worked really hard. It took longer than they told me it was gonna be but I think they were working hard all along.

I used to be a buyer so I was very careful making sure that I knew exactly when and by what time they were gonna finish installing the bath tub. They did make that deadline but not for my sister's case. However I haven't figured out how to use the bubbles that come with the air jets. It doesn't seem to be intuitive and there's no directions with it. They're either on full blast or otherwise. The water bubbles work just fine though, so I guess I just need some assistance on this matter.

I'm a person that has a great deal of problems health-wise and I like being able to get in and out of the tub safely. I also like a big tub because I can get further down into it. This tub from Bathing Safety though allows me to have that option between the two. I have had no trouble getting in and out of my previous tub except for when I have flare ups. During those times, I just wouldn't get in the tub. Now I can get in even when there are flare ups because there is no problem with getting into the walk-in tub. I'd recommend Bathing Safety since they were very nice people who did what they said they're gonna do.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Jo, thank you for your feedback. We will reach out to your dealer to have someone contact you regarding the air jets on your tub. We are happy to hear that you enjoy using your walk in tub!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I was able to reach a representative of the different brands of walk-in tubs to ask some questions. I had someone that I could talk to, rather than someone coming to my home. Among the questions I had were these -- Which is the best one among the walk-in tubs? Which tub has the lowest threshold and price, and the least issues concerning installation and retrofitting? Which is the best manufacturer brand whose product is made in the United States rather than in a foreign country?

Bathing Safety had a lot of information on their website and I had an excellent experience with them. Moreover, my conversations and communication with their sales representative were tremendous. It was very easy to talk to him, get information, and find out details, including information on payments for the tub. He made the details very simple and easy to understand, and I was able to gather the information to make a decision very quickly. It was terrific with Bathing Safety all the way through installation. Mark, the installer here in California, was able to do all of the retrofitting at the same time that my wife was being hospitalized for an infection of her leg. He was able to work around our issue here in my home and yet he completed the project within one and a half days.

The features of the Bathing Safety tub were all excellent. However, my favorite feature was the lowest threshold of two inches. The other tubs’ thresholds were higher than that. At first, I thought that the water would leak out but it didn't. Everything was fine. Meanwhile, from the time I had the tub installed until today, I've had the bathroom around the tub remodeled because I wanted it done before my wife came home. She's still in the post-hospitalization rehabilitation facility. So, I had all of the fixtures and safety features on the tub and around the tub also placed in the bathroom so that it was one complete, safe bathroom for her.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank You

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs questions and answers

What problem is Bathing Safety trying to solve?
    Getting in and out of a regular bathtub can be difficult for a number of different reasons, but Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs can help keep consumers safe and regain their independence. We want to help seniors remain safely in their homes.
    What sets Bathing Safety apart from the competition?
    First and foremost, our company will discuss pricing over the phone and actually give quotes. Our company offers 37 different makes and models from 4 different manufacturers. Our company is Veteran-owned and VA approved. We offer walk-in tubs that have the lowest entry step in the industry and promise to beat the competitors price on like-for-like walk-in tubs.
    How does Bathing Safety measure success?
    We believe customer satisfaction and service are the number one way to measure success.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the walk-in bathtub industry?
    Many people think they cannot afford a walk-in tub. Large companies spend thousands of dollars on advertising and it’s reflected in their prices to the consumer. On the other hand, consumers who shop online may find some very cheap tubs, but they usually lack in quality and create a long range of problems.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
    In recent years, we’ve seen more companies jumping in to promote imported products.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs?
    We want consumers to know Bathing Safety offers an inexpensive alternative with a high-quality product – all at the same time.
    Has Bathing Safety received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
    Bathing Safety is a “Certified Aging in Place” specialist. You can find our certification emblem on the banner of our website homepage.
    How Bathing Safety grown or evolved?
    Our tremendous growth is due mainly to our quality offerings at such a great value. We are constantly receiving referrals, which make up a good portion of our overall sales.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Company Information

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)
    2004