5.00/5
Based on 34 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bathing Safety is Veteran Owned. Our tubs are made in the USA by BOCA Walk In Tubs. Pricing Discussed Over the phone. At Bathing Safety, we offer a wide variety of products to suit all our customers needs. We will talk with you over the phone to understand your needs. You will then be offered a variety of pricing so you can make the best decision for you.

We guarantee that our prices will be the lowest you can get. As a VETERAN OWNED company, we understand integrity and commitment. You will love our BOCA USA-made tubs, our service and our pricing. Give us a quick call to see how we can help you.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Video
Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 23, 2018

146 Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 23, 2018

I had a good experience with Bathing Safety. We did a remodel and instead of putting a jacuzzi in, because we're 60 years old, I decided to put a walk-in tub. We aren't big bath people but it was for the value of the resale of the house since the house will probably be sold to more of a retirement person and when they see that, they would want that versus a jacuzzi. I sat in a couple of times because it raises my blood pressure up when I sit in the tub. But otherwise, it looks good.

The owner talked to me. It was his business and that's had a lot. I didn't wanna spend months just checking people, asking them questions, if they want to sell it, they need to get back to me. Those operations are way too big. The owner and I emailed back and forth because I had specific questions and then he said instead of doing that, he just called me and then went through stuff with me. I was happy with the information that I wanted. And if I was hemming and hawing, he explained why he felt his was better and let me make my own decision. And then once we decided to purchase it, I had it shipped really quick. It went really smooth. Knowing that I was coming, he made sure that it got shipped. We were in Minnesota when it was shipped and I had to have it shipped to the contractors.

We installed it ourselves because it was a remodel job. The builders wanted to do it themselves versus having to worry about other people. We wanted it there so when they were remodeling, they had something to measure off. It didn't get installed for six months afterward but that's the way building is. I'm happy with it. I like that I got my own faucets and wand. I designed around it the way I wanted it. It fit into the spot that we scaled it out to and it was perfect. You would not go wrong going with Bathing Safety. It's everything I was looking for and I don't need to have the name holder on it. It satisfied what I was looking for and it's the customer service that I really appreciated.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I like being able to sit in my Bathing Safety walk-in tub, relax and not worry about anything. I feel better and more relaxed. Our only problem was we have to boil water to put more water in it because we got to have a larger water heater, but we can't afford to do that right now because we don't have the money.

Original review: March 25, 2018

We had Safe Step come and they sent me a high-pressure salesman who wasn’t leaving until he made the sale and to get him out of the house, I said yes and wrote him a check. And when he couldn’t show me the contract that I was just signing, I cancelled the check before he got down the street. He sent me the contract which said if you cancelled anywhere past two days from signing the contract, they got to keep 33%, which was the down payment, for re-stocking charges. And that led me to look elsewhere because their tub is 100% made in China, and the Boca Tub is made in Georgia. You can speak to the manufacturer whose name is Bob on the telephone and when I had some questions and installation issues, he spoke to me personally and we solved them and got it in and working.

Alan, the rep from Bathing Safety was fantastic and he answered all my questions and anything he didn’t know, he found out the answer to. I installed it myself with a builder that was helping me because we needed to put an addition. I spent only $6,000 on the tub but it turned into a $30,000 project. It's a very sturdy made fiberglass and it blows the jets dry. After you use it, you have to get out of the tub. There's a 20-minute delay on that blower cycle which is a nice feature. But the door closing mechanism could use a little more engineering and the bolts on the back side of the fiberglass could be reinforced with a metal plate to make them a little sturdier. There's a couple of bolts very close to each other through the fiberglass and the more holes you put close together tends to weaken it. But if it had a metal plate to back it up, it would be a little more secure.

Maybe even a little overbuilt, but it takes a lot of pressure when you close the mechanism which also needs to have a stop on the door. If you push the handle past top dead center, it can go past the door and get underneath it a little bit on the bottom one, which if somebody's in that tub that doesn’t have a lot of strength in their arm, they might not be able to get out of the tub without help. I've made a little stop to prevent that from happening and it shows up in, with our water pressure, 26 minutes and it drains in about 4 ½ to 5 minutes and since the installation, it's been fine.

It's a good, well-engineered product that's a lot more reasonably priced for the market that they’re trying to sell to who are mostly people over 60 because younger people aren't going to think twice about getting in the bathtub. It has the lowest threshold to the ground like the least step up and it's fantastic that way. But we raised it up two inches off the floor because the upside piece of fiberglass that came with the tub if we cut it to make it work, it would have been such a thin strip of fiberglass that if I ever needed to take it off, would probably break. I spoke with the company's installer and he said I could do that if I didn’t want to cut it and it worked out fine because it was in the corner of a room rather than going in where an old tub went. We built a little 100 sq. ft. room just for this tub that ended up being partly for the tub and partly for increasing the size of the master closet which now has 24 ft. of hanging space.

Bathing Safety is the only American made tub, which is a good reason to go with it and I would recommend them. It’s also going to be less expensive. The filler and the three-quarter valves were nice which you have to pay extra for with Safe Step. Safe Step and a couple of the other brands also try to sell you a fancy temperature equalizing valve for another $1,000, so you wouldn’t get scalded which is a waste. Our hot water heater has a constant flow, tank-less, and it could provide 120- degree water for 20 days straight which is what I would recommend to anybody who was thinking about getting one of these tubs. With the Boca Tub, you can fill the footwell in 10-minutes at a 3 ½ gallon flow rate and once you have the footwell filled, you can turn on only the jets in the footwell and get your feet being massaged while it fills up the rest of the well before you turn on the upper jets and the air which is a nice feature.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We have a new home and our tub was so small that we couldn't use it, so I decided to get a walk-in tub. Bathing Safety treated me wonderfully and they were able to answer all our questions. They put the tub in, and then we've used that a couple of times. It works really nice. I like the jets and everything about it. I noticed at the end of it when you let the water out and a few minutes later, some kind of air filter thing comes on and dries up the tub. I'd tell others if they can afford to get one, it's great.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I am very pleased with the Boca Walk-in bath tub that we purchased through Bathing Safety. The representative. Alan, was very upfront with us and explained what extra items were essential to include and the cost. He did not pressure us to purchase the tub. He told us to think about it and get back to him. After looking at many other websites we decided Bathing Safety was an excellent price for the high quality tub we could purchase through them. I highly recommend Alan and the company.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We greatly appreciate your review, Thank you very much

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)?

Original review: March 12, 2018

Bathing Safety’s advertisement on TV came up one night when I was trying to get a warm bath and I decided to get a new one. They came out, put everything in and by the time they were done, they had the cost and everything up. I noticed that it might have been $150 different than most of the other companies. The sales rep was great and the installation team was wonderful. The installers came in, threw out everything and then put them back. They cleaned up and described everything I needed to do. If I had any problems, they gave me contact numbers. My son has a disc in his back that bothers him and I got the bathtub for him. At therapy, he goes out to those pools with all the jets and what this one has is as good as those, plus it relaxes him. Bathing Safety has been wonderful for me, I had no problems with it and I talk about Bathing Safety wherever I go.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I called Bathing Society and had them come out. Our interaction with the young lady representative was wonderful and so we bought the tub. The installation team was very knowledgeable, very professional, very clean, and it was a great experience. They knew what they were doing. I like that I can shower in the walk-in tub as well as take a bath in it. My husband is disabled, so it's easier for him to get in and out of the tub on his own, which I also like. I'm very satisfied with Bathing Society and I would recommend their tub to others.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub and we are happy to hear you are satisfied :)

Original review: March 1, 2018

Boca tubs and their employees, office, installation crew, quality of their tub, excellent. The installation crew was courteous, and professional. Anna who handled our order was efficient and knowledgeable, would deal with Boca Tubs again. Boca Tubs is the best company around.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate the positive feedback!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

For about a year, my wife looked at different baths and she picked Bathing Safety because that one seemed to be best and for some medical reasons. My wife has IPF and she can’t do her bath because she descends and loses oxygen in the blood. She really likes the Bathing Safety tub because she can sit in there and she can go ahead and concentrate on breathing and keeping her oxygen level up and still take a bath. She has already used it three times.

Bathing Safety had a little bit of a transportation problem though during installation but that was because of the snow we had up on the East Coast. But the logistics part of it was great. The tub got stuck in Dallas so we had them get a truck and move it out and had them pick it up. It was a man and wife couple who came out for the installation and they worked good together. She knew what to get in next and they put the tub in in no time. And before they came, I signed on the picture of the thing and measured it for them and they made the temp to fit. I was really amazed because I’ve done construction before and I don’t think I could’ve found anybody locally that could put that tub in that quick. It was all ready in about five hours.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate the review and hope your wife continues to enjoy her walk in bathtub!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I spent five years researching bathtubs and we’ve been saving for over five years as well. We got Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs with the air, the water jets and the bidet. And the tub of that size needs to have an exceedingly large hot water tank because the tub itself takes 90 to 110 gallons. It cost us $12,000 because it was $7000 for the tub with all the amenities that we picked and $3000 for the on-demand hot water and another $2000 for the installation. It’s the only American-made walk-in tub in our country from what it used to be.

Also Bathing Safety’s sales rep was very professional and provided us with the different options we had. He discussed the pros and con. A guy and his wife came to install the tub. They took everything out and even went to the local lumber store because we needed some more walling back. For the past four years I’ve been living off of sponge baths and occasional million-year-old bathtub that we have upstairs to soak because I couldn’t put our shower seat in the shower down here and there was no shower upstairs.

But now with Bathing Safety I can walk into the walk-in bathtub. It made it lovely for me. When we first brought it in I got severe and several different types of arthritis. Also my left knee and hip were so bad that I could barely stand up. I’ve been in the tub almost every day now and after my first bath I could stand up. But there’s a small chip that they’re supposed to come back and replace and we haven’t heard from them yet.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

My husband chose Bathing Safety. I like the jets. My sales rep, Michael, was very nice and helpful. The installation team was pleasant and they also hauled away the old tub. My experience with Bathing Safety was positive.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Bathing Safety's cost compared to the other ones for an equal product was the main reason I chose to utilize them. Their sales representative knew about the product. He explained everything I needed over the phone and answered follow-up questions. As for their installation team they were great. They were in and out in one day, cleaned up and very professional. I use all the tub’s features and I’m very satisfied.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thanks for the review and we are pleased to hear you are happy with your decision to purchase our walk in tub!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I went online and all of Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs' reviews blew everybody else out of the water. There weren't even any negative ones that I read. Also, it is veteran-owned and my husband is also a veteran. The people I dealt with were wonderful and our interactions with their sales rep were terrific. Everything they said about the projected installation date was right on target. They were in and out in about five hours and it was great. The installers did a beautiful job and the tub looks like it has always been there. They made a minimal mess and they cleaned up very well. I ordered the micro bubbles as an extra feature and I love it. I like the other jets, too. I have some back issues and some neuropathy in my legs and feet, and that feels good.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear that you really enjoy your micro bubbles and jets! We hope you continue to get great relief from using our walk in tub.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The people from Bathing Safety were really good. The tub had some issues which weren't their fault. They said they had tested the tub for two days, but it still leaked after we got it in. A lot of times, after you buy something from a company and they got your money, they don't want to talk to you. But, Bathing Safety is the opposite. They're very concerned if I’m having a problem. And they even paid me 300 bucks for my inconvenience which is almost unheard of. And the lady on the phone, Anna, was so technically on top of things. I worked in an experimental department for 40 years and retired. And dealing with her, I never could ask her a question regardless how technical it was that she couldn't answer. The product itself is good. And it is over 90% American content which, too, means something to me. I'm 75 years old and I like the feeling that some fellow Americans built the tub. And from the ground up, it's a good outfit.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you have any questions or if anything comes up please feel free to contact us at anytime. Your satisfaction is our priority

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

The first tub I looked at was a little too pricey for me so I decided not to go with it. I inquired elsewhere so I did a Google search and found HCR which installs Bathing Safety tubs. I called them up and apparently, they have a representative here in Fredericksburg and I talked with him. It was a good price and they put the tub in about two weeks ago now. I was pleased that they knew what they were doing and it was a good experience so far. I love the tub. The quality of the tub was just as good as the very expensive one, which was a Kohler walk-in tub. That one was something around $18,000 versus $13,000.

Our sales rep Brian was good and he explained everything to me, and it was what I wanted. He knew what he was talking about and was very good. During installation, they were supposed to come in the morning but I was wrong. They didn’t come until the afternoon. They said they tried to call and left a message but I didn't remember getting the message so they got here around 2 o’clock but it only took them four hours to put it in. They were very efficient, did a good job, and cleaned everything up. You couldn’t ask for a better service.

The tub runs like a top and it’s really nice. But I have to be careful when I turn the water control on. If I have it up too far, I am going to get a really good bath and it really comes out forcefully. I like the foot soak or the foot massager with the water. It’s so good on my feet and my legs. That is really nice because I do a lot of walking so it helps relax me and soothes my legs. It’s a great experience with the tub and everybody should get either way. It’s well-made. When they put the fixtures in, they were all Moen faucets so you can’t go wrong with that name. They’re using top quality products to put into their baths and not using out cheaper products. I like it and I’m glad I have it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your walk in bathtub

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I love the walk-in tub that I got from Bathing Safety. I bought it for my wife's father. I found them on the internet and when I talked to their sales rep on the phone, he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable. He gave me all the information and everything he told me turned out just fine. My wife's father has Alzheimer's and it's now a lot easier on me if I'm trying to get him to bathe. It also works better than the walk-in shower that we have. So far, we used it three times and it worked pretty good.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thanks for the review and we are happy to hear that the walk in bathtub is working out well for your wifes father

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

The men who installed our tub were prompt, very quick and excellent. They were on the dot when they said they would come and they told me how everything worked. My shower was a low step-in but the tub is even better, and also has enough grab bars in it that I can handle. I love my tub. I’ve already recommended it to my nearest and dearest friend in Birmingham and told her not to look any further than Boca. Their price is better and the features are fabulous.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I am absolutely 100% happy with my experience with Bathing Safety. I was trying to compare their cost to make sure I was getting design as well as features that I had seen with other tubs that I had looked at on the internet. Their rep made two suggestions that I did not need but I went ahead and got it. But now that I have the tub, I realized he was right. He was trying to help me. It’s just that in order to compare apples to apples, I needed to know that I was getting the same features that I would have gotten in another tub.

One of the features he recommended was the heavy seat. I thought that I would need that because especially in the winter time. But I realized that the tub fills up quickly and I could have gotten by without that. I also bought a cushion for me to sit in the tub and I don’t use that at all. That was an expense I could have done and the sales rep told me I probably would not need that but I went ahead and got it. Extra features aside, I use the air jets a lot because I have MS and I also have fibromyalgia and arthritis.

Though I found that the water jets were just a little bit rough for my neck area. So, I use mainly the air jets in those top jets but I do use the water jets for my back, legs, and my ankles. The hydrotherapy is definitely what I use the most. Also, I use the lights for chromotherapy, but I do that just more for the effects than any benefit from it.

When the installation team came, they got here within 30 minutes of when I was expecting them. They were able to finish around 4:00 that afternoon. They took all of the stuff they used out of the house. I went through and did a good dusting but that was the only thing that was left behind. One of the installers, his name is Ron, showed me how to work all of the features.

So far, I love my tub. The only problem I’ve run into is that my drying system is not working well. The plumber said that I needed to have a vent installed. And the reason that it’s not drying well is that it’s not getting enough air to keep everything flowing through. Right now, I’m trying to make sure that the plumber is telling the truth because he will have to go in and break up the slab and that’s going to be a major expense. I have also talked to Bob, the owner of Bathing Safety, and he assured me that they’re going to do all they can to make sure they’re something that is not necessary. He's very nice and I'm counting that they’ll do what they can to help me out. Other than that, I’m not stable enough to track problem over the doors so I just sit there and try to entertain myself. Still, all good things come to an end and I feel that everything will work out somewhere along the way.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you Carolyn for taking to time to give us a review. If you have any further concerns or questions please contact us directly! Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I interviewed one company that came to my house and I found that the presentation was bogus in terms of the numbers that they were putting out to me. So I started researching and found Boca from Bathing Safety online as of the companies I was looking at. They were quite upfront about everything when I spoke with them over the phone. I went to their website and they sent me quotes and showed me videos. I spoke to several people from Bathing Safety and they all have a very good customer relations. Their product was quite good at a price that was a lot better than the other company.

There were two gentlemen who came during installation and they installed the tub efficiently and quickly. They were quite good and it seemed like they have done a lot of them before. I was concerned when they took the frame off the door in the bathroom and tried to get the tub through the door, but they did it well and put it back without any issues. After the installation, I called about the aromatherapy feature on the tub because it seemed like the cap was leaking air or wasn't closing off. The aroma was supposed to come out through the air holes in the tub and I noticed the air was kind of seeping through this cap. So Bathing Safety sent me another cap. I tried tightening it really hard as best as I could during that time and it seemed to help a lot. Overall, I would recommend Bathing Safety.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for leaving us a review. Should you have any further questions regarding the aromatherapy cap please feel free to contact us!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My wife saw a Bathing Safety advertisement on TV and what they were saying about their tub was that it was the lowest one, close to the ground and that it's easy to get in and out of it. They had good installers who came and did what they had to do. They also put the tub in at a reasonable time. I like that the tub gives a massage. I also like that I can change the color of the lights as I set it to different massages.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you are enjoying your walk in bathtub

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

It was Bathing Safety's representative and their cost that made me go with them. They were completely informative and came back and made sure everything was okay. The install guy did a marvelous job, too. It was difficult because they had to remove the door panel and they did such a nice, neat, professional job. It was perfect.

I'm happy with the tub and I enjoy it very much. I like the jets and the vibration of the water for my legs and my back. This time, though, I have to lie a little longer to take a shower and then bathe. It's long enough time to utilize the full 25 minutes because I run it full time and then full use of the jets. But it makes me feel better. It relieves my legs and back. It's not a cure, but that's relieving. I'm going to tell my doctor to get his wife one for Christmas. The only thing I would suggest is more jets on the back so that it comes up higher on the back. I see on television that some others seem to have more than what this tub has. Nevertheless, my Bathing Safety experience has been very satisfactory. It's been wonderful with them.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017 What we are getting completed has been great! The BOCA tub is a highlight! Yes, Mark and Toby did a super job on the installation of the tub on 9/22, resolving any issues that arose. These guys are installers you can be proud of and whom I would welcome back with trust and open arms if any service is needed in future.

The finished product looks and operates fantastically, and my wife has enjoyed the ability to soak in a tub after years of not being able and having to take showers where she was always fearful of falling even though assisted. Remarkably, the installed step-in height is only 1 ½ inches, and my wife doesn’t have to make any special effort to get into or out of the tub because of the threshold height. Amazing!

Re-positioning of the shower’s existing grab bars was spot-on. So glad that we decided on the Syllent motor, micro bubbles and the deep soaker tub! The system is whisper quiet; absolutely no motor noise when running. I’ll be giving the tub a try myself soon! Also attached are pictures of the final installation. We had some final Corian and drywall detailing done afterwards to add that finishing touch. Most pleased with the total end result from everyone! This choice to select BOCA exceeds expectations! We look forward to years of enjoyment of this great tub that you have designed, and I thank you all for the solution you have given my wife. We will gladly recommend you to anyone that we come across that needs a walk-in tub!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Gregg, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for attaching the pictures as well, and we are so happy to hear how much your wife is enjoying her walk in tub :) We are here should you ever need any further assistance!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I developed an interest with walk-in tubs because of my age and my arthritic condition. I called American Standard and they sent somebody over here but I didn’t like his presentation. He gave me a lot of information but he was too high pressured and didn’t make sense. I was going to put the units in but I wanted to do some of my homework and check out what's going on and what they were. I wound up calling four different places and when I talked to Bathing Safety, they seemed to be the most reasonable. The installers were very professional and quick as well. I was amazed that they put in two tubs in one day and that the job was excellent.

The upstairs unit's working but when I used the unit downstairs and pushed the lights, they don't go on. I tried it again and then it worked. But it's like there's something on to it though and it's not safe. Other than that, it's very good. In the downstairs unit, we bought a bigger motor and put in another jet to handle the arthritic condition in my arms which seems to work. Right now, I do not have any arthritic type of pain which I usually have at this time. There's a different feeling when I get out. It's a big help and I would highly recommend the Bathing Safety tub.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. If you still have any questions or concerns regarding the chromatherapy lights, please feel free to contact us so that we can make sure everything is working properly and that you are satisfied

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I saw the walk-in tubs on television. I decided that would be the only way I could get out a tub and my husband went online to look. All the people at Bathing Safety were wonderful. I love everything about my tub. Like today, I filled it up to have a whole tub. I stood in there and used the sprayer. I’m an old woman. I have had so many back surgeries that I have a bad back and I felt wonderful when I’m in the tub. I’m very uncomfortable standing in a shower so I felt very safe and secure in there. People ask me if it takes a long time to fill up or drain the tub and I told them it’s not. The tubs are expensive but they’re so much more practical. I’ve had Jacuzzi tubs, I’ve had everything in my lifetime and this is the best. I waited for it for so many years and now that I have it, I call it my spaceship. It’s beautiful. I’ve already recommended it to all my friends.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your walk in tub!!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My decision for a walk-in tub began with a bathroom remodel and close quarters in our new home. This rustic log home was built for transitioning to retirement in many aspects. I did my research and made some inquiries that ended in pressure tactics. My call to BOCA was a delight. Bob, the owner, answered the phone. He quickly put me at ease and answered all my questions plus offered much more. His knowledge of his product is fantastic. The price was quoted and installation explained. I was elated! Everything would perfectly fit into our plans from size of the tub to timing the installation. They spoke with our contractor and electrician at my request as I am clueless in these areas. The tub was delivered in a timely manner and the installation crew of Bob and Terry ** provided professional services beyond our expectations.

Our electrician said, “This guy knows his business.” They had to remove 2 door frames and even made a repair we noticed later. They gave a very good orientation to the use of the tub. They definitely showed pride in the product and company they represent. We completed the room with this stunning backsplash. We live in Owensville, Missouri which is a rural/farming community. Our home is like living every day in a mountain resort with amazing amenities. The BOCA tub is fabulous!! For now it is a luxury to enjoy daily and in our future it may be the key to staying in our own home in the event of illness or injury. Anna has been wonderful with followup to assure we are totally satisfied. And we are! I fully recommend a BOCA walk-in tub!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and picture! We are happy that you are enjoying your walk in tub, and we are always here should you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

The sales rep from Bathing Safety was wonderful because she was very experienced and answered all my questions. She was very accommodating. The installer got the job done within three days and did an excellent job. Everything has been perfect. It has been a very easy process and I'm very happy I got the walk-in tub. I love it very much and it's a great feature to have at home. I like that I can sit in it, fill it, turn on the water jets and just relax. I'm very happy with the results.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your tub! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My mother has two full-time caregivers and other part-time caregivers. One of the primary full-time caregivers did a lot of research as to what is the best option for walk-in tubs and she zeroed in on Bathing Safety. It seemed to make a lot of sense so we went with it. The installers were a father-and-son team and they were incredible. They had a problem with a previous installation so that threw them off on getting to us, but they worked late and were very professional and courteous. They also cleaned up incredibly well. We would certainly recommend them to others. My mother has gotten in the tub, but she has the same bath issues. She's only had one or two full uses of the bubble bath. But on the positive side, we've put the tub in a location where it's easy for her to use and other people besides her primary caregivers can help her utilize the tub in some capacity. And with the tub, we have the potential of her using it more.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We hope your mother can continue to use our walk in bathtub and that she enjoys it. Should you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We had two other people that gave us estimates and there were several thousand dollar price difference between them and Bathing Safety. The first estimate we had was $19,000, and the tub we have now was a little bit over $10,000. I was also able to go to the Boca Tub Factory, which is about 15 miles from my house. They were very helpful in showing me how they make the tubs. I was able to actually sit in the tub, and see what size we might want. They have a lifetime warranty, and made in the USA.

The installation was superb. They knew exactly what they were doing. I was impressed how fast everything went and how little dirt I had after that to clean up. I was very pleased. My husband loves the tub and he uses it three-four times a week. And it's much easier for him to get into the tub. Because we had a jacuzzi in the house, and he was just not able to get in and out easily. That's why we decided to use one of our extra bathrooms to convert it, and put a walk-in tub in there. It was a no-hassle experience. I highly recommend it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for the review! We hope you and your husband continue to enjoy your walk in tub. We are here should you have any questions in the future

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

We found Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs online. We liked what we read and decided to call. We got a price and then we ordered it. I had a great interaction and they were able to answer every question. They shipped it and sent a wonderful team who installed it. They were very neat and clean and everything was wonderful. I like the jets and the convenience of it because now I can safely take a bath and my hips don't hurt as much.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your tub and that it has helped with your hips. Thank you for your review and should you have any questions in the future please call us anytime.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub is something that my husband really wanted. My husband and I are older and we both have bad knees. When he retired, he went online and researched on the tub thoroughly. We did a lot of homework on this, as this was not a small purchase, and we found out that Bathing Safety is superior to a lot of other bathtub companies. They also charge less because they don't have a huge overhead, as they don't have guides coming to your house to show you the product. In addition, they stand behind their product, unlike a lot of other companies that have reports of not cooperating with buyers after the sale, when the buyers have problems.

We did most of our inquiries over the phone and through email, and they sent me a brochure. We're in South Florida and we took a trip to their office in Tampa, met their president, and sat in the tub that they showed us. I liked the way that it's made and I was very pleased. The people at Bathing Safety were very accommodating and helpful. Anytime we had a question, they always answered it, and if they were not there to answer our questions, they called us right back.

We just had our bathroom redone and the first thing we did was put the tub put in. Bathing Safety took a day and a half to install the tub and they did all the plumbing too. They cleaned everything behind them and there wasn’t even a spot left. So far, we're very pleased with the tub. We got a good product. We got the tub for a specific purpose — to help with our circulation and take some of the pressure off our knees — and it does that. We both love how our legs feel. We just need 15 minutes in it as we don't really bathe in there, but it definitely helps with our arthritis. It feels great and it's relaxing. My husband walks out and feels like a million dollar after he sits in it.

We got pretty much the bare bones, just what we needed, but the tub has a lot of extra things that you can do with it, like you can have a bubble bath in it. It has a ledge and I light a candle and leave this on every once in a while. We’re big people, but it's easy to get in and out of the tub. I also feel safe with it, even if I'm not good on my feet. It has a little roughness which feels like a grip, so that I don't slide off my seat. The lock is secure too so I'm not worried. Furthermore, the tub drains quickly so when I step out, I'm not stepping out from an inch of water. Finally, there's a blower that I put on after I step out of the tub and it dries the whole tub in just a minute.

They've even tried to help us with the only problem that we've had with the tub. We needed a guard, like a plastic U, on the top of the tub to keep down the splashing. They ordered that for us and sent it to us. Then the same guys who put the tub in are going to come in and put that guard in for us, and there's no charge for that. The tub works really well and we've already recommended it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for all the information, and we hope the splash guard works well for you. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact us anytime!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) expert review by Shelley Webb

Veteran-owned Bathing Safety Walk-in Tubs takes pride in providing American made safe bathing solutions. Specializing in Boca products, Bathing Safety offers several styles to suit your needs. Bathing Safety strives to provide exceptional customer service beginning with the bathtub selection up to and after installation.

• Private label series: Bathing Safety’s Private Label series are high-quality hydrotherapy tubs that come in various sizes. These tubs can be upgraded with more features like chromatherapy and aromatherapy.

• Diamond Elite series: The Diamond Elite series of walk-in tubs are designed for safety and therapy. They are available in standard, petite, extra large and dual-seat models.

• Limited space option: Bathing Safety offers a smaller walk-in tub that fits in a limited space. These tubs have front-facing doors to make access easier in a small area.

• Customer service: Bathing Safety walk-in tubs is known for its customer service. Call or email them for a free price quote and consultation to make sure you find the right tub to fit your space.

• American products: Bathing Safety offers a line of bathtubs that are “Made in America” certified. They are built by Boca, a manufacturing company based in Woodstock, Georgia.

• Best for: individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens and individuals considering aging-in-place options.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs questions and answers

What problem is Bathing Safety trying to solve?
Getting in and out of a regular bathtub can be difficult for a number of different reasons, but Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs can help keep consumers safe and regain their independence. We want to help seniors remain safely in their homes.
What sets Bathing Safety apart from the competition?
First and foremost, our company will discuss pricing over the phone and actually give quotes. Our company offers 37 different makes and models from 4 different manufacturers. Our company is Veteran-owned and VA approved. We offer walk-in tubs that have the lowest entry step in the industry and promise to beat the competitors price on like-for-like walk-in tubs.
How does Bathing Safety measure success?
We believe customer satisfaction and service are the number one way to measure success.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the walk-in bathtub industry?
Many people think they cannot afford a walk-in tub. Large companies spend thousands of dollars on advertising and it’s reflected in their prices to the consumer. On the other hand, consumers who shop online may find some very cheap tubs, but they usually lack in quality and create a long range of problems.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
In recent years, we’ve seen more companies jumping in to promote imported products.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs?
We want consumers to know Bathing Safety offers an inexpensive alternative with a high-quality product – all at the same time.
Has Bathing Safety received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Bathing Safety is a “Certified Aging in Place” specialist. You can find our certification emblem on the banner of our website homepage.
How Bathing Safety grown or evolved?
Our tremendous growth is due mainly to our quality offerings at such a great value. We are constantly receiving referrals, which make up a good portion of our overall sales.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Company Information

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)
2004