toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are glad you are pleased with your purchase!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2015

Bathing Safety was the best choice for me. I like the price and the way their products were manufactured made. I'm a veteran and I trusted them because they're veteran-owned. They are the only company I knew that allowed me to visit the manufacturer to see how products were made. The manufacturer educated me about the walk-in bathtubs, explained how they started, and the different types they manufactured. The installation team showed up promptly and on time. They answered any questions I had while they were doing the installation.

I like the easy accessibility of the walk-in tub because I'm prone to falls. Before, I would have to take a shower bath with the aid of my wife but with the walk-in tub, I'm able to do it myself again and safely. It helped me out a whole lot since I could sit down and do everything that I need to do. It's easier for me and it freed me up as my wife had forbidden me to do it on my own due to my falling out of the tub three times. It's been life changing.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and your mother any way we could to make sure she was happy and most of all her safety needs were addressed.

Alan

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

Five stars does not adequately reflect the level of customer service and quality I received during the sale and installation of a walk in tub for my 82 year old mother. If I could give 10 stars, I would. My mother initially contacted a company advertising walk in tubs on television. She lives in SC and I am in Virginia so I was unable to attend the presentation in person. However I listened in over the phone. The sales person quoted a price of almost $18,000 for a tub and offered a 112 month payment plan. Because the bathroom was really small, he also was in favor of putting the tub in the walk-in closet just to make a sale. When I basically told him that he was out of his mind, he became offended and said that was why he didn't like to do presentations when everyone was not there in person.

After this, I researched companies online and found Bathing Safety on the ConsumerAffairs website. I contacted Alan and he sounded too good to be true. He mentioned that he was retired from both the military and a private company and he was in business to really help people. He also said that I would not find a better price. I contacted several companies and none compared with the price or customer service. The representative for one company made an appointment and never showed up. In fact he didn't even respond to my voice message about the missed appointment.

Deciding on Alan's company was the best decision we could have made. Not only was his price less than 1/2 of the first company's quote, the installers also tore out the original shower and linen closet to fit the tub. The installers were on time and completed the job within 5 hours even with all the additional work. A major snafu was the cashier's check for the tub was sent via 2 day priority mail. You guessed it. It was lost by the postal service and I found out something I didn't know. The bank does not just put a stop payment on a cashier's check and return the money. You have to wait 90-180 days to get the money back. Alan continued to reassure me by saying, "Don't worry. We are going to get Mama's tub in" and they did!!! The check did not show up until AFTER the tub was installed. When Alan said that he was in the business to help people, he really meant it!!! I wholeheartedly recommend Bathing Safety, Alan and Ron, the installer.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for the kind words. We go out of our way to ensure 100% satisfaction. If there is anything we can do in the future, please feel free to call us at anytime.
Enjoy!!!

Alan

Original review: May 21, 2015

I recently purchased a Boca Bath tub from Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs. The sales rep was awesome and the guys that came in to install were fantastic and very professional. I highly recommend all of them and in fact, I told my boss that Boca was by far superior and the installation just affirms it. They're a very good expert and it was excellent. I first heard about them from Consumer Reports and Boca was listed as number one. I couldn't find one negative review for Boca's tub as I went to a lot of different sites. Overall, I had a positive experience. They went above and beyond and they were really nice and I will be going out of my way to tell people that Boca is where you wanna go. On top of all that, the tub was cheaper and it's got more features.

I had a stroke and a lot of things have changed in my life. One of the things that is benefitting me now is having a Bathing Safely tub. I spoke with their installation team and they were knowledgeable and courteous. Moreover, they were on time and cleaned up after themselves. Everything went smoothly. Since the tub was installed, I've been more relaxed. It helps with my aches and pains. I like that I can sit down and close my eyes. Get one and try it.

I had the Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub installed for my wife because she was not able to get in the bath as she was very ill. There was no problem with the installation. The bath is beautiful and perfect, and everything is terrific. It's a good product. As a matter of fact, I gave my sister-in-law a picture with the old bath in the bathroom and another picture once the installation was completed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)?

Installation was a little slow (arrived just before 10 AM) because one installer had a personal problem going on at home. He said he was sorry but was something he had to take care of and it left one individual to do most of the work. Around 4 PM they called for additional help and after he arrived installation was completed just after 6 PM. Was very pleased with the appearance of the installation and the wife was happy that all areas of the old installation were nicely covered. I was given complete instructions on the operation of the unit. Told to fill out warranty papers and mail them, and if I had any problems gave me a number to call.

All material removed was cleaned up and hauled away. The installation area was cleaned and the material laid down over the carpets to protect them was rolled up neatly and removed. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the unit and are looking forward to enjoy it to the maximum. I liked the idea of the sales personnel who asked me what I wanted and gave me the total cost of everything. They did not pressure me and said "talk it over and call us back". (One company came to my house, gave me an estimate for the same features for twice the price and demanded 50% down and sign the contract now. When I refused he got angry and I asked him to leave.) So far I am very pleased with everything.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We talked to a Bathing Safety representative and he came out and did an estimate, and we had our tub installed. My husband knew the guy who installed our walk-in bathtub. We've thoroughly enjoyed our tub. It's great. I like the spray nozzle, it makes washing hair and everything so much easier. I've also recommended it to some people.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you had such a great experience and are enjoying your walk in tub!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

After looking for walk-in tubs on the internet and calling a couple of companies, I went with Bathing Safety because their tub was lower to the ground than the others and the price was better. The salesman I had was a very, very nice guy who's very good to deal with and explained everything. All the Bathing Safety people were great to work with, excellent and very professional. They came and measured everything, took the old tub out and installed the new one in one day's time. They were very careful and neat about it, and had done a very good job. My wife uses the tub and she likes the air jets real well.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your review. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at anytime. Your satisfaction isvery important to us. Thank you

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

The rep from Bathing Safety was very good and not high-pressure. He was forthright and answered my questions while the others didn't seem to want to. He talked to me about the price on the phone while the other companies won't tell me. I found the cost on the internet which was upward to $18,000 and it is something I would never have been able to afford.

We went to Atlanta to pick the tub up and brought it home. The lady that was helping us in the factory was terrific. However, for someone who's going to install the bathtub themselves, the directions weren't detailed enough and there is no schematic that comes with it so we had to guess what parts go with what. Fortunately, I have somebody who's able to figure those things out but a lot of people might not get it.

I love the light but it's in the wrong place. My leg covers it up when I'm moving around and I can't see the light. It needs to be in the front where there's nothing there that would impede it. Then the water splashes with the jets going. It's a powerful motor and it feels good but unfortunately, the side effect is splashing. The water accumulates in the back and we had to seal it good to make sure it didn't get into the wall. It would be nice if it was tilted forward and there was a little lift so that the water could go down into the tub instead of accumulating by our wall. Also, the tub set, the drain and the overflow were right in between of a 12-food wide beam and my husband had to do some restructuring of plumbing to accommodate the bathtub.

Other than that, my husband and I love it. I would certainly recommend them to somebody especially if they are capable of installing it themselves. It will save a whole lot of money. A lot of folks can afford the bathtub and fortunately, my husband has been a licensed contractor for many years and he's perfectly capable of installing it himself.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your review. If we can help you in any way regarding the hot water and/or water heater, please feel free to give us a call.

We are here to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

We bought our home last year and then received a letter in the mail about going to a presentation at a local restaurant. And so we called and said we would come. We had been interested in Bathing Safety before but we just had never went down looking at them. So we had the meeting and they explained everything to us and then right afterwards they came to our home because we said we were interested in purchasing one. Then they came and explained a little bit more about it, and checked the measurements. And then we ordered it and it took a little while because they had a couple of issues with it. The installers were very cordial, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. They explained to us what they were doing and everything was fine.

After we purchased it, we decided later on we wanted to add a couple of things to it. We didn't have the colored light and the heated seat in it at first. And so they went ahead and did that. And when they did it, it didn't get relayed to whoever was doing it so it took a little bit longer. But there's no big deal. They got it taken care of. Every time we have to call them, they've been efficient. They got right back with us and answered all of our questions. They've been really good. I like sitting in the tub and enjoying the bubbles. But our water heater probably should have been bigger because I can't fill it full and have it super hot. That's the only real issue I have with it. If I wanted a hot tub, then I have to heat up the thing of water first to be able to pour into it which I really shouldn't have to but it's either that or we're gonna have to buy a new water heater and we're not ready to do that right now.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your tub, and we greatly appreciate your review.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

A representative from Bathing Safety did a presentation over dinner for me and another guest. He had a tub there and I was very interested. I ended up getting two of them. The tub came when they said it would and they installed it. Everything went well. The tub is wonderful for the arthritis. I scoot down and have it on my shoulders, my knees, and my neck where I've had problems before. It's very relaxing and feels like a home massage. I spent three hours in the tub and the water stays warm. You can also read a book in the tub. I really love it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are pleased to hear that you are happy and we are glad we were able to provide you with a bathtub that meets your needs! Thank You!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

My 90-year-old mother-in-law needed a walk-in tub. So I researched and TheraTub had a lot of good reviews so we went with them. Everything was perfect. The sales representative is very nice. She answered all my questions and was polite and professional on the phone and in email. My mother in law couldn’t take a bath any longer 'cause her knees don't bend. But with the walk-in tub, she can get in there and sit down. She's scared of the functions and I've been trying to coach her.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are pleased overall, and should you have any questions or concerns in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I like the price, the lifetime warranty of Bathing Safety and the helpfulness of the salesperson from whom we bought it. We also had a very nice experience getting the tub installed. The sales rep came down to the house and indicated where would be a good place to put the tub and then we talked at length about the installation and use of it. We decided that he seemed to be a very helpful, reputable young man so we ordered the tub.

The installation team was wonderful. The first thing that they did was put the tarps down from our entry around to the bathroom to make sure that they wouldn’t get any dust on things. They moved a piece of our furniture out of the way and when they dismantled the tub, they were able to take the tub out without any damage at all. They were very neat and helpful in explaining to us the things they were doing and Mike, the installer, seems to be very knowledgeable about what he was doing so we felt very comfortable having him do the work.

However, we had a little problem. We had the tile changed in the bathroom because when they moved the tub, we had an empty space for the tile. And the people who put the tile in used the aqua that was connected with the tub that I didn’t tell them to use. In the process, they tripped the reset and the motor was running and I couldn’t press reset hard enough to make it stop, so I had about 15 minutes of panic until my husband came in and was able to stop it.

But my most favorite feature is when I put on the jets softly and put my head back and relax. I have arthritis in my hand, my knees and my feet and the motion of the water is very comforting and very helpful. My husband also has arthritis. He came in from golfing and he had strained his back so the first thing he did was go in the tub and he definitely felt a lot better.

Mike stopped by yesterday and checked the whole thing to make sure that there is no damage done and everything was fine and at no charge at all. He was so reassuring. And then we used the tub after he was gone and everything was fine so we are very happy with it and with the representative who sold it and with the installer, as well. The biggest thing that surprised me was that they could work so neatly and caused so little fuss and do the job so nicely. I'm completely satisfied.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your review! We hope you continue to enjoy your walk in tub! And thank you for your service to this country.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

The sales rep of Bathing Safety was excellent. I felt comfortable with how it was explained to me by the salesman. Also, the installation team was good, too. I like that the tub gives me relaxation. I also like the way the faucet is set up and what they did afterwards to make the tub fit in there and look more roomy without the space where our old tub was. I'm a 100% disabled veteran so I can go in and sit down and take a bath now when before I couldn’t. The tub of Bathing Safety was so good that I’m waiting on this grant from the military again where I can have another walk-in tub put in downstairs. I also had several veterans come and look at it. I’m a member of the DAV and there are a lot of disabled veterans that do not know that the government will cover them for a walk-in tub if they are a 100%

disabled. All they got to do is go to their doctor and their doctor will submit everything for them.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Jo, thank you for your feedback. We will reach out to your dealer to have someone contact you regarding the air jets on your tub. We are happy to hear that you enjoy using your walk in tub!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I was interested that Bathing Safety products are made in the United States and that there was a local person who would do the maintenance on it. It also had a 30-year warranty that could be transferred to another buyer. The people that I dealt with were from California. The sales person was very knowledgeable and extremely low-key, there was no pressure at all. I like that about him. He came and did exactly what he said he was gonna do at the time he said he's gonna do it. That part was very important. Furthermore the guy that did the installation and the man that works with him worked really hard. It took longer than they told me it was gonna be but I think they were working hard all along.

I used to be a buyer so I was very careful making sure that I knew exactly when and by what time they were gonna finish installing the bath tub. They did make that deadline but not for my sister's case. However I haven't figured out how to use the bubbles that come with the air jets. It doesn't seem to be intuitive and there's no directions with it. They're either on full blast or otherwise. The water bubbles work just fine though, so I guess I just need some assistance on this matter.

I'm a person that has a great deal of problems health-wise and I like being able to get in and out of the tub safely. I also like a big tub because I can get further down into it. This tub from Bathing Safety though allows me to have that option between the two. I have had no trouble getting in and out of my previous tub except for when I have flare ups. During those times, I just wouldn't get in the tub. Now I can get in even when there are flare ups because there is no problem with getting into the walk-in tub. I'd recommend Bathing Safety since they were very nice people who did what they said they're gonna do.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank You

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I was able to reach a representative of the different brands of walk-in tubs to ask some questions. I had someone that I could talk to, rather than someone coming to my home. Among the questions I had were these -- Which is the best one among the walk-in tubs? Which tub has the lowest threshold and price, and the least issues concerning installation and retrofitting? Which is the best manufacturer brand whose product is made in the United States rather than in a foreign country?

Bathing Safety had a lot of information on their website and I had an excellent experience with them. Moreover, my conversations and communication with their sales representative were tremendous. It was very easy to talk to him, get information, and find out details, including information on payments for the tub. He made the details very simple and easy to understand, and I was able to gather the information to make a decision very quickly. It was terrific with Bathing Safety all the way through installation. Mark, the installer here in California, was able to do all of the retrofitting at the same time that my wife was being hospitalized for an infection of her leg. He was able to work around our issue here in my home and yet he completed the project within one and a half days.

The features of the Bathing Safety tub were all excellent. However, my favorite feature was the lowest threshold of two inches. The other tubs’ thresholds were higher than that. At first, I thought that the water would leak out but it didn't. Everything was fine. Meanwhile, from the time I had the tub installed until today, I've had the bathroom around the tub remodeled because I wanted it done before my wife came home. She's still in the post-hospitalization rehabilitation facility. So, I had all of the fixtures and safety features on the tub and around the tub also placed in the bathroom so that it was one complete, safe bathroom for her.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your tub purchase.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

A Bathing Safety installer was doing work for my neighbor who was then satisfied with the work that was done. Then George, the salesman, was nice and excellent when he came over our house. It's his stuff he's putting in like the Boca tub and he does the installation work, too. I like the jets and the covered lights in the water described as phototherapy. I'm really happy with the end results. It's totally relaxing from my waist down. I'm satisfied with the product.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are so happy to hear that the tub is helping your wife! We hope she has a quick recovery, and that she continues to get better, and enjoys her walk in tub!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

My wife just had surgery on her knees and hip, and we wanted to buy a walk-in tub. I researched on the internet and found out that Consumer Reports said Bathing Safety's tub was about the best, so that's what we went with. The people there were all very helpful and I couldn't ask for anything better. The sales reps were very friendly. The two guys who came to put in the tub drove all the way from Florida and installed the tub in about three hours, where it normally takes a day. But we had the bathroom stripped out, so we saved them a lot of time. The installers did an excellent job.

I like everything about our walk-in tub. I like its height, which is just a couple of inches. The jets are real good and very powerful. I've only used it once, but I loved it. My wife is going through therapy right now, three days a week, and the tub is helping her a lot. We found the best tub.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy your tub, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

My experience with Bathing Safety has been great. Everything worked out fine. I found them online as I was doing some research. They came out and they ranked number one. Bathing Safety reps were straightforward, gave me the price and said they would install it, but if I wanted to get somebody else I could. I like the fact that they were willing to provide names of people who had installed the tub. They gave me people in Indiana, not far from where we live, I called them and checked on the references, and they were good. They came in and in four hours they had taken out the old tub which was big and what they call a garden tub. They tore that out, cleaned it up, hauled everything away, put in the new tub, tested it and showed us how to use everything.

My wife in a wheelchair is the one who use the tub but she’s not crazy about the air jets. I think they’re great, although I haven’t personally sat in it and used it. But it’s easy to operate and everything works fine. Before, we had to maneuver in and out of a shower stall and my wife felt uncomfortable with that. But this is much safer. She doesn’t have any aches and pains that some people have.

Bathing Safety was right on the mark as far as getting the work done, the price and they were good with their follow-up work. I’d call them and they fax or email information to me. They’re fairly expensive to put in and it was one of the things where I had to put a 50% down payment on it. This company doesn’t have local distributors and so, it made me a little bit leery, but everything that they said has held out and they fell through. They did the right job.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I needed a whirlpool for my legs which was the main reason for getting a Bathing Safety walk-in tub. Also, the price and the way it looked matters as well. Their sales rep came to the house and measured it, then came out and installed it. It was a good experience and I'm happy I got it. It's a really good investment.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We appreciate your feedback! We hope you are enjoying your walk in tub, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

For years, I've been seeing pictures of Bathing Safety's tubs in the magazines thinking that they would be good. However, I was not paying much attention to it until I had some problems as I got older - I'm not very well-balanced and there are things that I have to be careful of. Using the regular bathtub in the recent months has become a real circus act, so I never knew when I was gonna go for a break or not. We know a person in our community who fell in his tub and broke his leg. That's the worst thing that can happen to older people since they don't know what it's gonna do to them if they fall and hurt themselves. It can do something minor but it can also make your life a really hard thing.

So, I got a tub from Bath Safety. Their sales and installation teams are very quick, competent, and have a good sense of humor. I love my tub, it's the only thing that really soothes my arthritic problems. There's plenty of hot water and it's easy to reach the controls. There are three buttons that one can push for various things and I know what the first two are. I still do not know what the third one is though because I can't find my paperwork. I'm afraid to press it because I don't know what might happen. Other than that, I also feel really secure getting in and out of the tub.

I would definitely recommend Bath Safety to a friend but I would have to throw in that the cost is really a burden. Most of us who need the tub are people who don't have any more income. But it seems to me, from what little I know of the mechanism, that somebody has done a really good job of designing something that if we can possibly pay for it, it's worth it. It costs a lot of money but I am getting a lot out of it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I saw Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs in the phonebook and I have driven by where the store used to be many times. Their sales rep came out and was very helpful. He explained and went over everything. It was fine with their installers too. I like the fact that my husband can get in the walk-in tub, take a bath instead of a shower and not worry about him falling. I'm feeling safer.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are please to hear that you are happy and we are glad we were able to provide you with a bathtub that meets your needs! Thank You!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I bought my new tub from Bathing Safety. And when I talked to the sales rep, it didn't take me two minutes to say, "Come on over and look at my bathroom. Make sure we can get it in there." Their price was so good so we bought it. Weeks later, they came over and installed the tub. The installers were excellent and fantastic. We just started using the new tub last Friday and I love it. I will be 78 years old, with a lot of arthritis, so I like to sit down in it for 20 minutes with the massage and everything. I also have the shower. The tub is very nice and comfortable.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your business

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I checked on a website for walk-in tubs and found that Bathing Safety's reviews seem very practical and told some things that resonated to me pretty well. I spoke to Ron and he seems very easy to approach and very patient with responding to any questions I asked. He gave a little more of detail why he thinks that something is useful or not. The lady in the office was good at responding via text messages very promptly and very helpful in coordinating the shipment. She wanted to make sure things were in the right order. Also, the installation guy is fantastic and has such a high standard of work ethic. He worked very hard and was very proud of his work. He was not rushed in getting things done and came back the next day just to touch up and finish the rest.

I called the other companies too, and it was hard to reach them or they had to have somebody come. They didn’t want to tell the price until they see the area which makes it more difficult for me. On the other hand, Bathing Safety is ready to let you know the price. There’s no hidden cost and they’re very frank. They say it’s going to cost maybe $70 more if I want to add another feature, so it’s very clear for me to make a choice. That's the best way of approaching, to be able to inform clearly and exactly what people are going to be getting.

I was happy for what they asked, even though the installation cost a little more because we have iron cast for the tub and it’s very hard to take them apart. Also they didn’t ask for more money. Once they say that it's $2000 for installation, they keep their word. The best feature of the Bathing Safety tub is the lower aspect for walking. Our tub is very low as I need it for my husband to walk in and my husband is using it all the time. Overall I had a very good experience and I was happy with my choices.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to have helped you, and are here if you need any further assistance or have any future questions :)

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I work in Aging Services and that is where I heard about Bathing Bathtubs. I found that the tubs of other companies were not as good as Bathing Safety's from speaking with reps from other companies. Also, we were able to visit the Boca plant where the walk-in tubs were made. The owner helped us and it went great. The installers came in every appointment that was made. So far the tub itself is installed (we have the water, the air and the lights) and is already usable but we’re remodeling the entire bathroom. We're doing it for my 93-year-old mother who we're preparing to move into our home. I’m sure it will be an enhancement to her life. Bathing Safety met our expectations and exceeded it in most ways.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your walk in tub! If we can be of any further assistance to you, please feel free to reach out to us again. Thank You!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I was doing some research a couple of years ago and decided that the Bathing Safety tub was the one I liked the best. I was talking to a dealer in Michigan who told me that those were manufactured in Georgia. I looked up the walk-in tubs and had found they were manufactured close by where I lived. Then my wife and I looked at them at the factory and compare them. We talked about it and decided to put one in. The tub we purchased had a low step-in door and wider door entry.

It was an easy and very nice installation. They had to cut the old bathtub out and get it out of the way, and they did it in an efficient manner. The installers made a lot of noise which was expected in putting it in and placing it but they cleaned up really well as they left. The air and the water jets are some of the its nicest features for me, other than the low step-in. My wife, my mother-in-law and my grandson loves the tub. My mother-in-law feels more relaxed since having it and my grandson, who works long hours at night, really enjoys taking one in the tub and then going on to bed when he gets in from work in the morning.

The people at Walk-in Tubs were very professional in the way they handled business and were outstanding in giving information on how it was built, its structure, features, the options that came with it, and what we could get and not get if we didn't want to. I'd definitely recommend Bathing Safety.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are happy to hear how well your walk in tub is working out for you! Thanks for your review!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

We bought a walk-in tub from Boca because it was veteran-owned and because of its product's quality. The tub is my mother's-- for the safety and the ease of using it. The sales agent was very nice, personable, patient, tolerant and knowledgeable. I had 5,000 questions and called him back numerous times because I kept on having more questions, and he was just extremely accommodating. He treated me as if I was the only client. The prices and service were on target. He educated the installer because we wanted to have our own. He made it very easy for me, which was definitely the Ritz-Carlton of buying a bathtub if that's possible. Since using it, my mother has regained a lot of her independence which is the overall goal.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We appreciate your review and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

When I looked up all the different walk-in tubs online, I found that Bathing Safety had a lot of better points than the others. It's wonderful that the owner came here. The installation team was terrific and fast. They were nice and they cleaned up really good. Everything is great. The walk-in tub is even better than the really deep soaking tub in my bathroom and my exercise spa on the porch which also has jets. The tub helps with my arthritis and makes me feel good. It really exfoliates and that's a really good feature. Bathing Safety is the most marvelous thing. It's not just for old people, it's for everybody.

We appreciate your input

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

The Bathing Safety tub looked like it had all the features we needed. We dealt with the sales representative in Kansas City over the phone, and that was very good. They shipped the tub and we arranged for some people to be here to install it. We're grateful that we can get in and out of the tub so easily. Our only dislike is it takes about four minutes to fill it up to the level we use and then about four minutes also to empty it, so this takes a while and extends the time we're taking in the tub, but there's nothing that can be done about it. I would recommend the walk-in tub to someone in the market for a tub. It's a good, well-made piece of equipment.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs

We are happy to have helped you and thank you for your purchase!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The Boca walk-in tub seemed like it was a good quality tub and the pricing was a big deal too. The sales rep was also informative. We installed it ourselves and it wasn't bad. So far, it's been a great experience and the walk-in tub helps. I also like that part where it blows out the water and it dries out the pumps at the end. It's a good feature.