Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 34 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bathing Safety is Veteran Owned. Our tubs are made in the USA by BOCA Walk In Tubs. Pricing Discussed Over the phone. At Bathing Safety, we offer a wide variety of products to suit all our customers needs. We will talk with you over the phone to understand your needs. You will then be offered a variety of pricing so you can make the best decision for you.

We guarantee that our prices will be the lowest you can get. As a VETERAN OWNED company, we understand integrity and commitment. You will love our BOCA USA-made tubs, our service and our pricing. Give us a quick call to see how we can help you.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Video
Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 5, 2018

133 Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The people from Bathing Safety were really good. The tub had some issues which weren't their fault. They said they had tested the tub for two days, but it still leaked after we got it in. A lot of times, after you buy something from a company and they got your money, they don't want to talk to you. But, Bathing Safety is the opposite. They're very concerned if I’m having a problem. And they even paid me 300 bucks for my inconvenience which is almost unheard of. And the lady on the phone, Anna, was so technically on top of things. I worked in an experimental department for 40 years and retired. And dealing with her, I never could ask her a question regardless how technical it was that she couldn't answer. The product itself is good. And it is over 90% American content which, too, means something to me. I'm 75 years old and I like the feeling that some fellow Americans built the tub. And from the ground up, it's a good outfit.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you have any questions or if anything comes up please feel free to contact us at anytime. Your satisfaction is our priority

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

The first tub I looked at was a little too pricey for me so I decided not to go with it. I inquired elsewhere so I did a Google search and found HCR which installs Bathing Safety tubs. I called them up and apparently, they have a representative here in Fredericksburg and I talked with him. It was a good price and they put the tub in about two weeks ago now. I was pleased that they knew what they were doing and it was a good experience so far. I love the tub. The quality of the tub was just as good as the very expensive one, which was a Kohler walk-in tub. That one was something around $18,000 versus $13,000.

Our sales rep Brian was good and he explained everything to me, and it was what I wanted. He knew what he was talking about and was very good. During installation, they were supposed to come in the morning but I was wrong. They didn’t come until the afternoon. They said they tried to call and left a message but I didn't remember getting the message so they got here around 2 o’clock but it only took them four hours to put it in. They were very efficient, did a good job, and cleaned everything up. You couldn’t ask for a better service.

The tub runs like a top and it’s really nice. But I have to be careful when I turn the water control on. If I have it up too far, I am going to get a really good bath and it really comes out forcefully. I like the foot soak or the foot massager with the water. It’s so good on my feet and my legs. That is really nice because I do a lot of walking so it helps relax me and soothes my legs. It’s a great experience with the tub and everybody should get either way. It’s well-made. When they put the fixtures in, they were all Moen faucets so you can’t go wrong with that name. They’re using top quality products to put into their baths and not using out cheaper products. I like it and I’m glad I have it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your walk in bathtub

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I love the walk-in tub that I got from Bathing Safety. I bought it for my wife's father. I found them on the internet and when I talked to their sales rep on the phone, he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable. He gave me all the information and everything he told me turned out just fine. My wife's father has Alzheimer's and it's now a lot easier on me if I'm trying to get him to bathe. It also works better than the walk-in shower that we have. So far, we used it three times and it worked pretty good.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thanks for the review and we are happy to hear that the walk in bathtub is working out well for your wifes father

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

The men who installed our tub were prompt, very quick and excellent. They were on the dot when they said they would come and they told me how everything worked. My shower was a low step-in but the tub is even better, and also has enough grab bars in it that I can handle. I love my tub. I’ve already recommended it to my nearest and dearest friend in Birmingham and told her not to look any further than Boca. Their price is better and the features are fabulous.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I am absolutely 100% happy with my experience with Bathing Safety. I was trying to compare their cost to make sure I was getting design as well as features that I had seen with other tubs that I had looked at on the internet. Their rep made two suggestions that I did not need but I went ahead and got it. But now that I have the tub, I realized he was right. He was trying to help me. It’s just that in order to compare apples to apples, I needed to know that I was getting the same features that I would have gotten in another tub.

One of the features he recommended was the heavy seat. I thought that I would need that because especially in the winter time. But I realized that the tub fills up quickly and I could have gotten by without that. I also bought a cushion for me to sit in the tub and I don’t use that at all. That was an expense I could have done and the sales rep told me I probably would not need that but I went ahead and got it. Extra features aside, I use the air jets a lot because I have MS and I also have fibromyalgia and arthritis.

Though I found that the water jets were just a little bit rough for my neck area. So, I use mainly the air jets in those top jets but I do use the water jets for my back, legs, and my ankles. The hydrotherapy is definitely what I use the most. Also, I use the lights for chromotherapy, but I do that just more for the effects than any benefit from it.

When the installation team came, they got here within 30 minutes of when I was expecting them. They were able to finish around 4:00 that afternoon. They took all of the stuff they used out of the house. I went through and did a good dusting but that was the only thing that was left behind. One of the installers, his name is Ron, showed me how to work all of the features.

So far, I love my tub. The only problem I’ve run into is that my drying system is not working well. The plumber said that I needed to have a vent installed. And the reason that it’s not drying well is that it’s not getting enough air to keep everything flowing through. Right now, I’m trying to make sure that the plumber is telling the truth because he will have to go in and break up the slab and that’s going to be a major expense. I have also talked to Bob, the owner of Bathing Safety, and he assured me that they’re going to do all they can to make sure they’re something that is not necessary. He's very nice and I'm counting that they’ll do what they can to help me out. Other than that, I’m not stable enough to track problem over the doors so I just sit there and try to entertain myself. Still, all good things come to an end and I feel that everything will work out somewhere along the way.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you Carolyn for taking to time to give us a review. If you have any further concerns or questions please contact us directly! Our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I interviewed one company that came to my house and I found that the presentation was bogus in terms of the numbers that they were putting out to me. So I started researching and found Boca from Bathing Safety online as of the companies I was looking at. They were quite upfront about everything when I spoke with them over the phone. I went to their website and they sent me quotes and showed me videos. I spoke to several people from Bathing Safety and they all have a very good customer relations. Their product was quite good at a price that was a lot better than the other company.

There were two gentlemen who came during installation and they installed the tub efficiently and quickly. They were quite good and it seemed like they have done a lot of them before. I was concerned when they took the frame off the door in the bathroom and tried to get the tub through the door, but they did it well and put it back without any issues. After the installation, I called about the aromatherapy feature on the tub because it seemed like the cap was leaking air or wasn't closing off. The aroma was supposed to come out through the air holes in the tub and I noticed the air was kind of seeping through this cap. So Bathing Safety sent me another cap. I tried tightening it really hard as best as I could during that time and it seemed to help a lot. Overall, I would recommend Bathing Safety.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for leaving us a review. Should you have any further questions regarding the aromatherapy cap please feel free to contact us!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

My wife saw a Bathing Safety advertisement on TV and what they were saying about their tub was that it was the lowest one, close to the ground and that it's easy to get in and out of it. They had good installers who came and did what they had to do. They also put the tub in at a reasonable time. I like that the tub gives a massage. I also like that I can change the color of the lights as I set it to different massages.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you are enjoying your walk in bathtub

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

It was Bathing Safety's representative and their cost that made me go with them. They were completely informative and came back and made sure everything was okay. The install guy did a marvelous job, too. It was difficult because they had to remove the door panel and they did such a nice, neat, professional job. It was perfect.

I'm happy with the tub and I enjoy it very much. I like the jets and the vibration of the water for my legs and my back. This time, though, I have to lie a little longer to take a shower and then bathe. It's long enough time to utilize the full 25 minutes because I run it full time and then full use of the jets. But it makes me feel better. It relieves my legs and back. It's not a cure, but that's relieving. I'm going to tell my doctor to get his wife one for Christmas. The only thing I would suggest is more jets on the back so that it comes up higher on the back. I see on television that some others seem to have more than what this tub has. Nevertheless, my Bathing Safety experience has been very satisfactory. It's been wonderful with them.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017
What we are getting completed has been great! The BOCA tub is a highlight! Yes, Mark and Toby did a super job on the installation of the tub on 9/22, resolving any issues that arose. These guys are installers you can be proud of and whom I would welcome back with trust and open arms if any service is needed in future.

The finished product looks and operates fantastically, and my wife has enjoyed the ability to soak in a tub after years of not being able and having to take showers where she was always fearful of falling even though assisted. Remarkably, the installed step-in height is only 1 ½ inches, and my wife doesn’t have to make any special effort to get into or out of the tub because of the threshold height. Amazing!

Re-positioning of the shower’s existing grab bars was spot-on. So glad that we decided on the Syllent motor, micro bubbles and the deep soaker tub! The system is whisper quiet; absolutely no motor noise when running. I’ll be giving the tub a try myself soon! Also attached are pictures of the final installation. We had some final Corian and drywall detailing done afterwards to add that finishing touch. Most pleased with the total end result from everyone! This choice to select BOCA exceeds expectations! We look forward to years of enjoyment of this great tub that you have designed, and I thank you all for the solution you have given my wife. We will gladly recommend you to anyone that we come across that needs a walk-in tub!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Gregg, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for attaching the pictures as well, and we are so happy to hear how much your wife is enjoying her walk in tub :) We are here should you ever need any further assistance!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I developed an interest with walk-in tubs because of my age and my arthritic condition. I called American Standard and they sent somebody over here but I didn’t like his presentation. He gave me a lot of information but he was too high pressured and didn’t make sense. I was going to put the units in but I wanted to do some of my homework and check out what's going on and what they were. I wound up calling four different places and when I talked to Bathing Safety, they seemed to be the most reasonable. The installers were very professional and quick as well. I was amazed that they put in two tubs in one day and that the job was excellent.

The upstairs unit's working but when I used the unit downstairs and pushed the lights, they don't go on. I tried it again and then it worked. But it's like there's something on to it though and it's not safe. Other than that, it's very good. In the downstairs unit, we bought a bigger motor and put in another jet to handle the arthritic condition in my arms which seems to work. Right now, I do not have any arthritic type of pain which I usually have at this time. There's a different feeling when I get out. It's a big help and I would highly recommend the Bathing Safety tub.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. If you still have any questions or concerns regarding the chromatherapy lights, please feel free to contact us so that we can make sure everything is working properly and that you are satisfied

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I saw the walk-in tubs on television. I decided that would be the only way I could get out a tub and my husband went online to look. All the people at Bathing Safety were wonderful. I love everything about my tub. Like today, I filled it up to have a whole tub. I stood in there and used the sprayer. I’m an old woman. I have had so many back surgeries that I have a bad back and I felt wonderful when I’m in the tub. I’m very uncomfortable standing in a shower so I felt very safe and secure in there. People ask me if it takes a long time to fill up or drain the tub and I told them it’s not. The tubs are expensive but they’re so much more practical. I’ve had Jacuzzi tubs, I’ve had everything in my lifetime and this is the best. I waited for it for so many years and now that I have it, I call it my spaceship. It’s beautiful. I’ve already recommended it to all my friends.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your walk in tub!!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My decision for a walk-in tub began with a bathroom remodel and close quarters in our new home. This rustic log home was built for transitioning to retirement in many aspects. I did my research and made some inquiries that ended in pressure tactics. My call to BOCA was a delight. Bob, the owner, answered the phone. He quickly put me at ease and answered all my questions plus offered much more. His knowledge of his product is fantastic. The price was quoted and installation explained. I was elated! Everything would perfectly fit into our plans from size of the tub to timing the installation. They spoke with our contractor and electrician at my request as I am clueless in these areas. The tub was delivered in a timely manner and the installation crew of Bob and Terry ** provided professional services beyond our expectations.

Our electrician said, “This guy knows his business.” They had to remove 2 door frames and even made a repair we noticed later. They gave a very good orientation to the use of the tub. They definitely showed pride in the product and company they represent. We completed the room with this stunning backsplash. We live in Owensville, Missouri which is a rural/farming community. Our home is like living every day in a mountain resort with amazing amenities. The BOCA tub is fabulous!! For now it is a luxury to enjoy daily and in our future it may be the key to staying in our own home in the event of illness or injury. Anna has been wonderful with followup to assure we are totally satisfied. And we are! I fully recommend a BOCA walk-in tub!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and picture! We are happy that you are enjoying your walk in tub, and we are always here should you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

The sales rep from Bathing Safety was wonderful because she was very experienced and answered all my questions. She was very accommodating. The installer got the job done within three days and did an excellent job. Everything has been perfect. It has been a very easy process and I'm very happy I got the walk-in tub. I love it very much and it's a great feature to have at home. I like that I can sit in it, fill it, turn on the water jets and just relax. I'm very happy with the results.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your tub! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

My mother has two full-time caregivers and other part-time caregivers. One of the primary full-time caregivers did a lot of research as to what is the best option for walk-in tubs and she zeroed in on Bathing Safety. It seemed to make a lot of sense so we went with it. The installers were a father-and-son team and they were incredible. They had a problem with a previous installation so that threw them off on getting to us, but they worked late and were very professional and courteous. They also cleaned up incredibly well. We would certainly recommend them to others. My mother has gotten in the tub, but she has the same bath issues. She's only had one or two full uses of the bubble bath. But on the positive side, we've put the tub in a location where it's easy for her to use and other people besides her primary caregivers can help her utilize the tub in some capacity. And with the tub, we have the potential of her using it more.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We hope your mother can continue to use our walk in bathtub and that she enjoys it. Should you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We had two other people that gave us estimates and there were several thousand dollar price difference between them and Bathing Safety. The first estimate we had was $19,000, and the tub we have now was a little bit over $10,000. I was also able to go to the Boca Tub Factory, which is about 15 miles from my house. They were very helpful in showing me how they make the tubs. I was able to actually sit in the tub, and see what size we might want. They have a lifetime warranty, and made in the USA.

The installation was superb. They knew exactly what they were doing. I was impressed how fast everything went and how little dirt I had after that to clean up. I was very pleased. My husband loves the tub and he uses it three-four times a week. And it's much easier for him to get into the tub. Because we had a jacuzzi in the house, and he was just not able to get in and out easily. That's why we decided to use one of our extra bathrooms to convert it, and put a walk-in tub in there. It was a no-hassle experience. I highly recommend it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for the review! We hope you and your husband continue to enjoy your walk in tub. We are here should you have any questions in the future

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

We found Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs online. We liked what we read and decided to call. We got a price and then we ordered it. I had a great interaction and they were able to answer every question. They shipped it and sent a wonderful team who installed it. They were very neat and clean and everything was wonderful. I like the jets and the convenience of it because now I can safely take a bath and my hips don't hurt as much.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your tub and that it has helped with your hips. Thank you for your review and should you have any questions in the future please call us anytime.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

The Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub is something that my husband really wanted. My husband and I are older and we both have bad knees. When he retired, he went online and researched on the tub thoroughly. We did a lot of homework on this, as this was not a small purchase, and we found out that Bathing Safety is superior to a lot of other bathtub companies. They also charge less because they don't have a huge overhead, as they don't have guides coming to your house to show you the product. In addition, they stand behind their product, unlike a lot of other companies that have reports of not cooperating with buyers after the sale, when the buyers have problems.

We did most of our inquiries over the phone and through email, and they sent me a brochure. We're in South Florida and we took a trip to their office in Tampa, met their president, and sat in the tub that they showed us. I liked the way that it's made and I was very pleased. The people at Bathing Safety were very accommodating and helpful. Anytime we had a question, they always answered it, and if they were not there to answer our questions, they called us right back.

We just had our bathroom redone and the first thing we did was put the tub put in. Bathing Safety took a day and a half to install the tub and they did all the plumbing too. They cleaned everything behind them and there wasn’t even a spot left. So far, we're very pleased with the tub. We got a good product. We got the tub for a specific purpose — to help with our circulation and take some of the pressure off our knees — and it does that. We both love how our legs feel. We just need 15 minutes in it as we don't really bathe in there, but it definitely helps with our arthritis. It feels great and it's relaxing. My husband walks out and feels like a million dollar after he sits in it.

We got pretty much the bare bones, just what we needed, but the tub has a lot of extra things that you can do with it, like you can have a bubble bath in it. It has a ledge and I light a candle and leave this on every once in a while. We’re big people, but it's easy to get in and out of the tub. I also feel safe with it, even if I'm not good on my feet. It has a little roughness which feels like a grip, so that I don't slide off my seat. The lock is secure too so I'm not worried. Furthermore, the tub drains quickly so when I step out, I'm not stepping out from an inch of water. Finally, there's a blower that I put on after I step out of the tub and it dries the whole tub in just a minute.

They've even tried to help us with the only problem that we've had with the tub. We needed a guard, like a plastic U, on the top of the tub to keep down the splashing. They ordered that for us and sent it to us. Then the same guys who put the tub in are going to come in and put that guard in for us, and there's no charge for that. The tub works really well and we've already recommended it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for all the information, and we hope the splash guard works well for you. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact us anytime!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We got the walk-in tub of Bathing Safety that's made by Boca because of my husband's health. We looked at prices and had someone out from another company, but they wanted way too much. Bathing Safety's tub had the best price. The reps were very helpful, but I knew what I was looking for. The installers were on time and didn't take but a few hours for the installation, and they did a really good job. We just wanted the basic tub and I didn't want the jets, and I don't use that. I like being able to walk in the tub so I can bathe, and it's easy to get in and out. The Boca tub of Bathing Safety has been a good thing and we like it. It's more reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy that you are enjoying your walk in bathtub!

Original review: July 22, 2017

I’ve had polio twice when I was younger with scarlet fever in between and I’ve got all kinds of physical problems. I can’t use a regular Jacuzzi-type tub, which we have in the master bedroom because I can’t get in and out of it. Bathing Safety has all the features but I particularly liked the air jets and wanted it in the tub that I got. Also, I have a lot of faith in the Better Business Bureau rating and if they say a product is top-rated, then, it’s the one I’m going to go with.

The installer came out and installed the tub well but I have a problem with it. I understand that I have to fill the tub up over the jets but unfortunately, the way the tub is designed, the water goes over the edge of the tub on the back where your head is. I didn’t notice it the first time I used the tub but the second time, I did and I didn’t overfill the tub. I can have the jet real strong, which is what I need but then the water splashes and there’s nothing to stop it from going right on to the floor so I’m not real happy about that. It has a headrest that goes between where the tub has lip then the wall and if I push that down really hard, it will stop most of it, and I could always put a towel there. But I understand also that there’s a guard that I can put on there so I’m going to call the person I talked to originally where I got the tub from and see if I can get one of those to get this whole thing going.

Nevertheless, I’m thrilled with the air jets because that’s really a cleansing feature. It really does take the dry skin off. It got a blower system that blows all the water out of the lines 15 minutes after you turn the tub off and the tub has been drained, so the water lines are always clean. It runs for a couple of minutes and totally dries the pipes out so that there isn't any germs, molds or mildew in there at all. And the water that’s coming into our tub the next time we use it is good, clean water. I like the tub and I’m glad I got it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Hi Barbara! Your splash guards have already left our factory and are on their way to you, if you haven't received them already. Please give us an update on here to let us know if you are satisfied with them, and if there is anything further we can do to help you. Thank you!

Original review: June 29, 2017

Very pleased with how this installation went. The guys were knowledgeable and courteous and I am very pleased with my walk in tub. They had to cut out my 2 doors and that is a bummer but otherwise everything else went well. I was also given a tour of the tub to show me how to operate it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it

Original review: June 8, 2017

We were able to get to the warehouse and look at the tub from Bathing Safety. Also, they answered all of our questions, spent a lot of time with us, let us get into the tub and they were very thorough. They did what they said they were gonna do. They called back when they said they were gonna call back. Customer service was great and they took time with us. They explained everything including the warranty and if we needed help, we could call. My brother had a lot of questions about everything and they answered them to a T. Then, the people that came out and installed the bathtub said they were gonna be finished in two hours and they did it. They also cleaned up and it was a perfect job. As far as sales reps or the people in the factory, walking through the factory and seeing how everything was made was very impressive.

I'm a little older and I have some health issues. I like that I'm able to walk-in to the tub, shut the door, sit down, relax and stay there for however long. It's really nice to get in there and sit there for 30 minutes and let the world go by. Everything was very convenient as far as all the equipment including the jets and the pillows. Also, the tub is set in the area where it was supposed to. They had to put extra shelves in to fill up the area where the pool was but they did that without any extra charge.

I would recommend them over the many ones that we had talked with where there was a lot of double-talk one side of their mouth and out to the other. Then, when you decided you were gonna go ahead and get it, it's a whole different story. I don't appreciate that. I've been in customer service all my life and you say one thing, you better abide by it. It was an excellent experience from the day that we called Bathing Safety to find out information to the day that they installed it and walked out of here. Everything was perfect.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub :)

Original review: May 15, 2017

Our decorator told us about Bathing Safety. Their salesman and the people who installed it were nice. The whole experience was delightful and the end result was excellent. We love it. I would recommend Bathing Safety to anybody.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your walk in tub.

Original review: May 14, 2017

We moved and we were waiting until our other place was sold. We had a hot tub in there by Premier but it was very expensive. We talked with Allen from Bathing Safety for about a year and went with them for the price. We had also spoken with other representatives and even had one come over but their price was almost twice as much. Allen was super-duper and Bob the installer was super nice and did a great job.

I love Bathing Safety walk-in tub's lights. They're so soothing and relaxing. But we noticed that we also had ordered the aroma and that doesn't seem to work very well. We bought some of the liquid that you pour a cap full in to get the aroma from a pool place called Allied Pools. We bought three different aromas which we used in lieu of Bathing Safety's. Allen is gonna reimburse us for that part. Also, one screw fell off which was very odd because we've only had it a few weeks. But I was able to tighten it with an Allen wrench so I didn't have to call anybody to come back. The installer is from Minnesota, so that would have been a long trip to put a screw in.

Then, Allen called me and asked if I would mind having a lady from Wisconsin who's considering the tub to come in. An elderly lady with her daughter came over and Allen was kind enough to offer a $100 for allowing them to come over. They were very impressed and I think they're gonna order if they haven't yet. Allen is the best public relations person I've ever met.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response
Thank you for all the information you provided in your review.

We hope you are satisfied and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Original review: April 22, 2017

My wife and I are both disabled and she found Bathing Safety on the internet when we were looking into a walk-in tub. They had the same product with the other walk-in companies but it costs about a third as much as the others. The sales representative couldn't have been nicer. She and my wife were in many conversations. We're building a new house and or builders put in the bathtub in it. We're quite happy with the quality of the bathtub but the only problem is that we haven't figured out how to make the aroma part work yet. Still, my wife and I both love it. It doesn't take long to fill and it empties quite quickly. And the water and air jets are adjustable to whatever level we want. We like the bathtub very much and we're happy with the bathtub. We have recommended it to a number of people and have given the information to get a hold of the company.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review! We would be happy to help you with the aromatherapy question you have, please give us a call at 1-800-903-8095. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your tub and that you had a great experience with your purchase.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I told my daughter that I needed a tub and she checked on the different ones. She called and told me about Bathing Safety. We then called them and made an appointment. The guy came over and I liked the tub and all about it. Everything went good, it was satisfactory, he explained everything and I bought it. The installation team was very neat as well. I like the tub and its side entry option is nice. I was satisfied. I'd tell anybody that they're good.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review, and are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase!

Original review: March 24, 2017

We are in our older years and we thought that a Bathing Safety tub could help our arthritis and all the other problems that we have. It's also pretty and the most economical but a good one. We bought it through a gentleman and his brother installed it. He was pleasant whenever we talked to him and he had someone else who was helping him for a while. The person that delivered it put in a couple of hours to help him, got it in and re-arranged the marble that was going to surround it. We're not yet in the house where the tub is installed but hopefully, the bubbles that cause vibration will bring healing and pleasure.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. Should you have any questions or concerns once you are in your new home and able to use it, please feel free to contact us at any time, and we would be happy to help! We hope you enjoy your tub and that it will help with your arthritis.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I had a stroke and a lot of things have changed in my life. One of the things that is benefitting me now is having a Bathing Safely tub. I spoke with their installation team and they were knowledgeable and courteous. Moreover, they were on time and cleaned up after themselves. Everything went smoothly. Since the tub was installed, I've been more relaxed. It helps with my aches and pains. I like that I can sit down and close my eyes. Get one and try it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are enjoying your walk in tub.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I had the Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub installed for my wife because she was not able to get in the bath as she was very ill. There was no problem with the installation. The bath is beautiful and perfect, and everything is terrific. It's a good product. As a matter of fact, I gave my sister-in-law a picture with the old bath in the bathroom and another picture once the installation was completed.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk in tub. We wish the best for your wife and her health.

Original review: March 9, 2017

Installation was a little slow (arrived just before 10 AM) because one installer had a personal problem going on at home. He said he was sorry but was something he had to take care of and it left one individual to do most of the work. Around 4 PM they called for additional help and after he arrived installation was completed just after 6 PM. Was very pleased with the appearance of the installation and the wife was happy that all areas of the old installation were nicely covered. I was given complete instructions on the operation of the unit. Told to fill out warranty papers and mail them, and if I had any problems gave me a number to call.

All material removed was cleaned up and hauled away. The installation area was cleaned and the material laid down over the carpets to protect them was rolled up neatly and removed. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the unit and are looking forward to enjoy it to the maximum. I liked the idea of the sales personnel who asked me what I wanted and gave me the total cost of everything. They did not pressure me and said "talk it over and call us back". (One company came to my house, gave me an estimate for the same features for twice the price and demanded 50% down and sign the contract now. When I refused he got angry and I asked him to leave.) So far I am very pleased with everything.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are happy to hear you are pleased with your walk in tub. If any questions should arise please feel free to reach out to us at anytime

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We talked to a Bathing Safety representative and he came out and did an estimate, and we had our tub installed. My husband knew the guy who installed our walk-in bathtub. We've thoroughly enjoyed our tub. It's great. I like the spray nozzle, it makes washing hair and everything so much easier. I've also recommended it to some people.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub!

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs questions and answers

What problem is Bathing Safety trying to solve?
Getting in and out of a regular bathtub can be difficult for a number of different reasons, but Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs can help keep consumers safe and regain their independence. We want to help seniors remain safely in their homes.
What sets Bathing Safety apart from the competition?
First and foremost, our company will discuss pricing over the phone and actually give quotes. Our company offers 37 different makes and models from 4 different manufacturers. Our company is Veteran-owned and VA approved. We offer walk-in tubs that have the lowest entry step in the industry and promise to beat the competitors price on like-for-like walk-in tubs.
How does Bathing Safety measure success?
We believe customer satisfaction and service are the number one way to measure success.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the walk-in bathtub industry?
Many people think they cannot afford a walk-in tub. Large companies spend thousands of dollars on advertising and it’s reflected in their prices to the consumer. On the other hand, consumers who shop online may find some very cheap tubs, but they usually lack in quality and create a long range of problems.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
In recent years, we’ve seen more companies jumping in to promote imported products.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs?
We want consumers to know Bathing Safety offers an inexpensive alternative with a high-quality product – all at the same time.
Has Bathing Safety received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Bathing Safety is a “Certified Aging in Place” specialist. You can find our certification emblem on the banner of our website homepage.
How Bathing Safety grown or evolved?
Our tremendous growth is due mainly to our quality offerings at such a great value. We are constantly receiving referrals, which make up a good portion of our overall sales.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Company Information

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)
2004
(678)504-7943
www.bocawalkintubs.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use