Call toll free
4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

BOCA Walk In Tubs is a family owned business that has been manufacturing walk in tubs for over 10 years. Pricing discussed over the phone. We offer a wide variety of products to suit all our customers needs. We will talk with you over the phone to understand your needs. You will then be offered a variety of pricing so you can make the best decision for you.

We guarantee that our prices will be the lowest you can get. As a VETERAN OWNED company, we understand integrity and commitment. You will love our BOCA USA-made tubs, our service and our pricing. Give us a quick call to see how we can help you.

BOCA WALK IN TUBS, INC. Video
BOCA WALK IN TUBS, INC. Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

166 Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Bathing Safety's installation team was very good. They got the tub installed in four to five hours and it looked good after they left. However, we had to install a bigger water heater as I couldn't use it at all during the first week as we didn't have enough hot water. Still, I've been using the tub two to three times a week since and I've found that everything feels good about it.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Bathing Safety's sales reps were very knowledgeable about the tub. The installers were great and very competent. My favorite feature of the tub has been the things that spurt out the water to your feet and your back. I have neuropathy and it's easier to get in and out of the tub. However, I had to call someone to check on the part that clamps down to keep the water in because we have been having a little problem with that. But, other than that, it has been fine.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I went online looking for walk-in tubs and got a list of the main ones. Bathing Safety had a very high star rating. A veteran mentioned them and I thought to give them a try and read the reviews. A man, who we think is the owner, talked to us over the phone and he was very good, then we did everything over the phone. The installation team was great and very pleasant to have worked here. They explained everything in detail and left their phone numbers so if we would have any problems at all, we could call them and they would be right back. I like that the water in the tub is deep and I can soak in it. It's also more convenient for my husband. He can't get around very well and getting in and out of a tub was dangerous for him so Bathing Safety made things easier. He's more comfortable. I already recommended it to others.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Bathing Safety works good and we like all of its features. My wife and I both used it so far, so it's what we expected. It offered certain things that the other companies didn't have. The rep we spoke with was a nice guy. The installers were great too and we had a couple of good laughs with them. They showed us how everything worked, but we had a major problem. One of the buttons for the heating of the seat didn't work so we had to call on it. They said they were gonna send me another one that I could have replaced myself. It was a good thing that that didn't happen because they said they were sending somebody else out when I called.

A guy came in with another guy. We thought it was just a button thing, and the guy went to change that but apparently, it wasn't. It was the mechanism that was attached to it. It was like a transformer that was underneath. They had to take the front panels apart again, take it out and replace it, put a new button in and rewire the whole thing and it was fine after that. It seems like even in itself that it hooks up to wasn't working. I guess maybe it was a manufacturer's defect or something.

The only thing I'm gonna have to question on is about the payment thing. They gave us five months of deferred payments. I calculated the five months and paid that in full. Then I did the same thing with the second payment I just made. So, by the time the five months are up, I figured if I make this payment the same five months all the way across the board, I'll have a good part of it paid off. I'll have to find out if they made changes on the payments because of the way I'm paying it. They say I can pay $100 and something, I figured by the time I pay that, it's gonna be the six months. Forget about it, I'll only be paying $500. I want to try to do it that way as I want to try to knock the payments down as fast as I can.

I also had a couple of ideas that might shorten up the time of installing and I made a suggestion to both crews that were here, but I don't know if they'll pass it on to anybody. There's gotta be easier ways to do things sometimes to save time and money. It's up to the company if they want to call me and I could explain it to them better. Overall, I would recommend Bathing Safety to others.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I have a 97-year-old mother and she can't get into our other tub. There were a couple of other tub companies that I talked to before I called Boca. When I did, I really like Anna, the rep whom I talked to. It was really a pleasure dealing with her. She seemed really down-to-earth while the others seemed like real salespeople. She was really helpful and so non-pushy. Also, if she said she was gonna call a certain time, she called at that time.

The installation team was a husband and wife combo. They were really cool and they seemed to do a very good job. They did everything they said they were going to do and cleaned up very well. My mom really loves the Bathing Safety tub. She can sit in there, relax, have a drink, read a book and not have to worry about getting everything wet. She gets excited to go in and get a bath.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BOCA WALK IN TUBS, INC.?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I had done a lot of research and we dealt with a couple of walk-in bathtub companies but nobody was willing to talk to us on the phone without sending somebody to the house first and doing the whole slide presentation. I was scouring the internet and found Bathing Safety. Allen of Bathing Safety clearly knew a lot of what I was looking for by then. He sent me lots of information online and he was available to me 24/7. I called him at 9 o'clock at night and he got back to me because he understood time was of the essence with my dad.

He was just there and was helpful. He didn't try to sell me things that I didn't need and wasn't strong ramming me at all. It happened really fast and it was pleasant because with the other ones, they have to sit there with their little slide show, explain everything to me and say that if I buy today, it's this much off. If I buy in a week, it's this much off and if I buy in a month, it's this much off. With Allen, there was one price. He was really good and I loved working with him.

I liked that Bathing Safety has their own installers so if I had any problems, I would still just deal with one person. Mark of their installation team was wonderful and hardworking. He was very professional but also very engaging. He talked to Dad, which was always nice, because my dad is 95. He made him part of the process. He did the installation in a day and a half. He left the place looking better than when he got here because he had to take a part of the frame up to get in the door. After installation, I had to call him a couple of times because I had questions and he got right back to me and answered me any time.

I like the comfort and the safety that the walk-in tub gives to my dad. He has chronic back issues and I don't have to worry about him getting stuck in the tub. He also feels better because he has enjoyable bath and his back is re-energized when he gets out of it. The bubbles really help his back. I would highly recommend Bathing Safety.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I had looked at the walk-in tubs for quite a while and I was unable to find exactly what I wanted. Worse, I wanted a particular color and the companies that I had checked with wouldn't even ask the manufacturers if they would do it. It would be one thing if they asked and came back and said no, but not even that. However, TheraTub made the color and they matched it perfectly. All of the tubs have the same features, but TheraTub is made in the USA. The parts are not from China, while some of the other ones are actually made in China. Also their sales rep was excellent. When she didn't know an answer, she went to the installer and asked.

The installation team left some stuff in the garage for us to take to the dump, but other than that they cleaned up well. I love the tub and I can get in and out of it easily. However, make sure to look at one that is big enough. I wish I had gone with a standard size 60-inch bathtub, but I cut it down a little smaller, thinking I'm gonna fit in it. I could enjoy it much more if it was a little larger.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

My husband has neuropathy and couldn't get around that much. He did some research on the computer and I had very extensive conversations with a lady. I realized that there was only a two-inch step-up in a particular Bathing Safety tub, which would be my husband's better choice compared to other tubs. We were also told that the building part of it is much stronger than the other tubs. Them being local and them building the tubs themselves makes a difference as well.

Everything looked wonderful with the installation. The tub was very nicely put together. They did their job very well and didn't them take that long. The tub is very convenient and we like having something that my husband could sit down in and just bathe himself. I was having to do most of that in the shower so it has worked out very well for me too. He wanted the feel of the water and he could wash himself in places that he hadn't been able to in some time. He chose the size of the tub but mentioned he wished it was just a bit wider. I told him that if he had it wider, he might have fallen so I think everything is perfect for him because he can get up and doesn't have any way to go in either way, so he's not gonna fall. We recommend Bathing Safety to anyone interested.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

The guy who sold me my Bathing Safety tub, Allen, said that he works for Veterans and the price he offered it to me for was really good. He was also very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. He was very helpful. I got the bed and the installation team who came out was very good as well. They were here for three or four hours and showed us how to use it.

However, after they installed the tub, nobody told us about the shield that goes in the corners. I didn't find out about it until when I called and asked for a recommendation for what we could do when we are using the shower and the bath since sometimes if we sit and hold the shower handle, water might come out. Their reps said that they had shields that go on the corners of the tub to prevent that. I decided to purchase those but then I didn't know of them at the time they sold the tub to me. Their reps or installation team should bring that option up. My wife is handicapped. She hasn't been able to take a bath since 10 years ago. Instead, she has just been taking showers. Now, she doesn't have to step over the bathtub nor do I have to lift her up to get in it. Overall, the tub has been very good for her.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Alan with BathingSafety was honest with what was needed and what is not necessary. While he was willing to order the items other companies try to sell you for a big fee, he advised what was needed. He gave me a cost over the phone that was over $4000 cheaper than the nearest competition. The estimate Was The actual. The installation team was on time and started to work right away. The crew of 3 were efficient, and did the work in only 4.5 hours from arrival to completion. They went over how the bath works and ensured any questions I had, they answered. Super fast from ordering to fully installed in only 1 week. If I could give them 10 stars I would! Highly recommended!!

Original review: July 25, 2018

The people at Bathing Safety were wonderful. My wife and I both could not get in and out a regular bathtub so we decided to go with the walk-in tub. The sales representative explained the situation of the tub – what it was, how they put the jets and how it would help with arthritis. The installation team was also perfect. They were good workers. They did the job well and were honest and courteous. I have used that tub one time and I enjoyed it then. But my wife uses it most of the time and she loves it. Her leg had been broken and she couldn't lay down in a regular tub. To get up, she would need my arm to pull herself up. But now, she can get in and out, sit on that thing and take her own bath.

But she hasn't got quite enough room in it. She said she doesn't know how a fat person would even get in there. Our daughter can't even get in it. My wife would love the tub to be bigger and a little taller. She wants to lay down but she can't get her shoulders down in the water. The faucet was down too low as well. When she doesn't use all the tub and she just takes a regular shower, she would have her washcloth on the spigot and the water would bounce off the wall and the commode seat. It gets the floor wet and she has to mop all day. When she sets the jet on real high, that gets the floor wet as well. Despite that, she's happy with what we've got. The tub's awesome and she loves the jets.

Original review: July 24, 2018

My wife made an appointment for a Bathing Safety salesman to come out to explain everything to us. I was impressed with him and some of things that he told us when comparing Bathing Safety with other tubs. I had also done some research on the tubs but I didn't know about all of the warranties. There are also a lot cheaper things but I didn't know how well the tub works with everything on it. We were working with a limited space to a degree so there wasn't too much the salesman could offer but he seemed to be knowledgeable about the product and he did as well as he could.

Both my wife and I are up in age and especially with her, we have some problem getting in and out of the tub. So we decided to get that tub. The installation team seemed to know what they were doing. They came in and got it done within a day. With the walk-in tub, we've been able to take a bath more frequently. Getting in and out of it has been convenient and we don't have to step as high. I thought the water would drain out a little faster though, and I don't like the idea of having to sit in the tub until all of the water drained. It's like you're staying in dirty water and like you didn't take a bath. But we have learned to improvise and use the shower head. That aside, I like the mood light and the warmth for the seat. We like the after feeling from the bubble and air jets.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Bathing Safety's reps were very friendly, nice, and informative. The installation of our walk-in tub was good, and we like it very much.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was comparing walk-in bathtubs and I saw Bathing Safety on the internet. Their service was very good. I could talk to them on the phone and get cost factor. They were the best-priced at the time, too, so, I went with them. I talked with their rep, Allen, on the phone and he answered all my questions. Plus, I could call him 24/7. The installers were also very efficient. They did it in a day and a half and they were very neat. They took out the old tub and put this in and were very good. I like that the walk-in tub sprays. It seems like it massages my musles in my legs.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We had two or three other estimates for a walk-in tubs and we got practically everything that the other one offered for about 3000 less. The Bathing Safety rep was very cordial. The whole experience was wonderful. But I was dreading the mess. I’m a clean freak and I wanted to go away for the day so I wouldn’t be here to see anything in case something happened. They had to take the door off to get it in and cut into it. But I was here when they left and you would have never known that anybody was here. They absolutely left it immaculate.

We like everything about the tub. My husband and I are both older and we like the security of knowing that you can take a bath without having to crawl out of a tiny tub. Also, my husband can sit and take a shower, not necessarily stand. I definitely would recommend to anybody that could afford to put one of those things in that Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs would be the way to go.

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub, we appreciate it

Original review: July 13, 2018

Bathing Safety's tubs by BOCA have the features that I look for at less cost. I also had a good experience talking to their sales reps. And although their installers were late getting here, they made up the time and they were through by the time they said they’d finish. They cleaned up behind themselves like they said they would as well. The best feature of our walk-in tub is the Jacuzzi effect, but my favorite about it is that the lights change colors. Since the installation, my husband's dry, scaly skin has really improved. It beats the scales off and he gets out smooth, feeling good. As for me, I have feet and leg problems and I get the force on them. I'd tell people to get a BOCA tub.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub, we are happy to hear that your husbands skin has improved since using the tub

Original review: July 11, 2018

I liked Bathing Safety's price. Their sales representatives were very upfront and there was nothing that didn’t go as exactly as it was supposed to go. The installation of our tub was fine. The installer did as good a job as I would ever have hoped that would have been done. Our tub's quality appears to be fine. I can’t get my wife to use the jets and she just goes in there and takes a bath, but other than that, it’s fine.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for taking the time to review us. If you ever have any questions in the future about using your jets, please feel free to reach out to us

Original review: July 10, 2018

I really like our walk-in tub from Bathing Safety. It’s made in America. I read all of the pros and cons on Bathing Safety and their tubs seemed really good. Also, their salesman and the installer were wonderful. I got the walk-in tub for my wife, and it serves her purpose well because she can hardly walk.

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub, we appreciate it

Original review: July 6, 2018

When I talked to the owner of the company and talked to Ana, I felt comfortable going with Bathing Safety. Bob did the installation of our tub, and it went excellently. But the problem we’ve had is it takes forever to fill. I have to sit there for 16 minutes while it fills before I can use it. And I’ve been working with two different companies. One company enlarged part of the line and that didn’t do any good and then they tried to give me a heck of a charge for it. And then, also the people I got my softener and my iron filter from came down and took those out because this device has up the flow. And since then, I fell and broke my leg so I haven’t had the chance to use it. Before that, I would start the water running and set my timer for 12 minutes, and then I go out and do things and then come back and take care of it. Other than that, so far, I have been really pleased with our walk-in tub.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I like Bathing Safety's response and the information available online. I never met the rep in person, but the correspondence was very good. It was very timely and responsive. The installation of the tub went very well. I like the fact that it’s deep, and it’s a little bit larger than normal. And I feel clean when I use it. Overall, I had a good experience and things went well.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub and we are happy to hear you are satisfied!

Original review: May 23, 2018

I had a good experience with Bathing Safety. We did a remodel and instead of putting a jacuzzi in, because we're 60 years old, I decided to put a walk-in tub. We aren't big bath people but it was for the value of the resale of the house since the house will probably be sold to more of a retirement person and when they see that, they would want that versus a jacuzzi. I sat in a couple of times because it raises my blood pressure up when I sit in the tub. But otherwise, it looks good.

The owner talked to me. It was his business and that's had a lot. I didn't wanna spend months just checking people, asking them questions, if they want to sell it, they need to get back to me. Those operations are way too big. The owner and I emailed back and forth because I had specific questions and then he said instead of doing that, he just called me and then went through stuff with me. I was happy with the information that I wanted. And if I was hemming and hawing, he explained why he felt his was better and let me make my own decision. And then once we decided to purchase it, I had it shipped really quick. It went really smooth. Knowing that I was coming, he made sure that it got shipped. We were in Minnesota when it was shipped and I had to have it shipped to the contractors.

We installed it ourselves because it was a remodel job. The builders wanted to do it themselves versus having to worry about other people. We wanted it there so when they were remodeling, they had something to measure off. It didn't get installed for six months afterward but that's the way building is. I'm happy with it. I like that I got my own faucets and wand. I designed around it the way I wanted it. It fit into the spot that we scaled it out to and it was perfect. You would not go wrong going with Bathing Safety. It's everything I was looking for and I don't need to have the name holder on it. It satisfied what I was looking for and it's the customer service that I really appreciated.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase, thank you

Original review: April 3, 2018

I like being able to sit in my Bathing Safety walk-in tub, relax and not worry about anything. I feel better and more relaxed. Our only problem was we have to boil water to put more water in it because we got to have a larger water heater, but we can't afford to do that right now because we don't have the money.

Original review: March 25, 2018

We had Safe Step come and they sent me a high-pressure salesman who wasn’t leaving until he made the sale and to get him out of the house, I said yes and wrote him a check. And when he couldn’t show me the contract that I was just signing, I cancelled the check before he got down the street. He sent me the contract which said if you cancelled anywhere past two days from signing the contract, they got to keep 33%, which was the down payment, for re-stocking charges. And that led me to look elsewhere because their tub is 100% made in China, and the Boca Tub is made in Georgia. You can speak to the manufacturer whose name is Bob on the telephone and when I had some questions and installation issues, he spoke to me personally and we solved them and got it in and working.

Alan, the rep from Bathing Safety was fantastic and he answered all my questions and anything he didn’t know, he found out the answer to. I installed it myself with a builder that was helping me because we needed to put an addition. I spent only $6,000 on the tub but it turned into a $30,000 project. It's a very sturdy made fiberglass and it blows the jets dry. After you use it, you have to get out of the tub. There's a 20-minute delay on that blower cycle which is a nice feature. But the door closing mechanism could use a little more engineering and the bolts on the back side of the fiberglass could be reinforced with a metal plate to make them a little sturdier. There's a couple of bolts very close to each other through the fiberglass and the more holes you put close together tends to weaken it. But if it had a metal plate to back it up, it would be a little more secure.

Maybe even a little overbuilt, but it takes a lot of pressure when you close the mechanism which also needs to have a stop on the door. If you push the handle past top dead center, it can go past the door and get underneath it a little bit on the bottom one, which if somebody's in that tub that doesn’t have a lot of strength in their arm, they might not be able to get out of the tub without help. I've made a little stop to prevent that from happening and it shows up in, with our water pressure, 26 minutes and it drains in about 4 ½ to 5 minutes and since the installation, it's been fine.

It's a good, well-engineered product that's a lot more reasonably priced for the market that they’re trying to sell to who are mostly people over 60 because younger people aren't going to think twice about getting in the bathtub. It has the lowest threshold to the ground like the least step up and it's fantastic that way. But we raised it up two inches off the floor because the upside piece of fiberglass that came with the tub if we cut it to make it work, it would have been such a thin strip of fiberglass that if I ever needed to take it off, would probably break. I spoke with the company's installer and he said I could do that if I didn’t want to cut it and it worked out fine because it was in the corner of a room rather than going in where an old tub went. We built a little 100 sq. ft. room just for this tub that ended up being partly for the tub and partly for increasing the size of the master closet which now has 24 ft. of hanging space.

Bathing Safety is the only American made tub, which is a good reason to go with it and I would recommend them. It’s also going to be less expensive. The filler and the three-quarter valves were nice which you have to pay extra for with Safe Step. Safe Step and a couple of the other brands also try to sell you a fancy temperature equalizing valve for another $1,000, so you wouldn’t get scalded which is a waste. Our hot water heater has a constant flow, tank-less, and it could provide 120- degree water for 20 days straight which is what I would recommend to anybody who was thinking about getting one of these tubs. With the Boca Tub, you can fill the footwell in 10-minutes at a 3 ½ gallon flow rate and once you have the footwell filled, you can turn on only the jets in the footwell and get your feet being massaged while it fills up the rest of the well before you turn on the upper jets and the air which is a nice feature.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We have a new home and our tub was so small that we couldn't use it, so I decided to get a walk-in tub. Bathing Safety treated me wonderfully and they were able to answer all our questions. They put the tub in, and then we've used that a couple of times. It works really nice. I like the jets and everything about it. I noticed at the end of it when you let the water out and a few minutes later, some kind of air filter thing comes on and dries up the tub. I'd tell others if they can afford to get one, it's great.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Original review: March 15, 2018

I am very pleased with the Boca Walk-in bath tub that we purchased through Bathing Safety. The representative. Alan, was very upfront with us and explained what extra items were essential to include and the cost. He did not pressure us to purchase the tub. He told us to think about it and get back to him. After looking at many other websites we decided Bathing Safety was an excellent price for the high quality tub we could purchase through them. I highly recommend Alan and the company.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We greatly appreciate your review, Thank you very much

Original review: March 12, 2018

Bathing Safety’s advertisement on TV came up one night when I was trying to get a warm bath and I decided to get a new one. They came out, put everything in and by the time they were done, they had the cost and everything up. I noticed that it might have been $150 different than most of the other companies. The sales rep was great and the installation team was wonderful. The installers came in, threw out everything and then put them back. They cleaned up and described everything I needed to do. If I had any problems, they gave me contact numbers. My son has a disc in his back that bothers him and I got the bathtub for him. At therapy, he goes out to those pools with all the jets and what this one has is as good as those, plus it relaxes him. Bathing Safety has been wonderful for me, I had no problems with it and I talk about Bathing Safety wherever I go.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear that our tub has been helpful to your son.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I called Bathing Society and had them come out. Our interaction with the young lady representative was wonderful and so we bought the tub. The installation team was very knowledgeable, very professional, very clean, and it was a great experience. They knew what they were doing. I like that I can shower in the walk-in tub as well as take a bath in it. My husband is disabled, so it's easier for him to get in and out of the tub on his own, which I also like. I'm very satisfied with Bathing Society and I would recommend their tub to others.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub and we are happy to hear you are satisfied :)

Original review: March 1, 2018

Boca tubs and their employees, office, installation crew, quality of their tub, excellent. The installation crew was courteous, and professional. Anna who handled our order was efficient and knowledgeable, would deal with Boca Tubs again. Boca Tubs is the best company around.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for reviewing us, we appreciate the positive feedback!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

For about a year, my wife looked at different baths and she picked Bathing Safety because that one seemed to be best and for some medical reasons. My wife has IPF and she can’t do her bath because she descends and loses oxygen in the blood. She really likes the Bathing Safety tub because she can sit in there and she can go ahead and concentrate on breathing and keeping her oxygen level up and still take a bath. She has already used it three times.

Bathing Safety had a little bit of a transportation problem though during installation but that was because of the snow we had up on the East Coast. But the logistics part of it was great. The tub got stuck in Dallas so we had them get a truck and move it out and had them pick it up. It was a man and wife couple who came out for the installation and they worked good together. She knew what to get in next and they put the tub in in no time. And before they came, I signed on the picture of the thing and measured it for them and they made the temp to fit. I was really amazed because I’ve done construction before and I don’t think I could’ve found anybody locally that could put that tub in that quick. It was all ready in about five hours.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate the review and hope your wife continues to enjoy her walk in bathtub!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I spent five years researching bathtubs and we’ve been saving for over five years as well. We got Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs with the air, the water jets and the bidet. And the tub of that size needs to have an exceedingly large hot water tank because the tub itself takes 90 to 110 gallons. It cost us $12,000 because it was $7000 for the tub with all the amenities that we picked and $3000 for the on-demand hot water and another $2000 for the installation. It’s the only American-made walk-in tub in our country from what it used to be.

Also Bathing Safety’s sales rep was very professional and provided us with the different options we had. He discussed the pros and con. A guy and his wife came to install the tub. They took everything out and even went to the local lumber store because we needed some more walling back. For the past four years I’ve been living off of sponge baths and occasional million-year-old bathtub that we have upstairs to soak because I couldn’t put our shower seat in the shower down here and there was no shower upstairs.

But now with Bathing Safety I can walk into the walk-in bathtub. It made it lovely for me. When we first brought it in I got severe and several different types of arthritis. Also my left knee and hip were so bad that I could barely stand up. I’ve been in the tub almost every day now and after my first bath I could stand up. But there’s a small chip that they’re supposed to come back and replace and we haven’t heard from them yet.

BOCA WALK IN TUBS, INC. expert review by Shelley Webb

This veteran-owned company takes pride in providing American-made safe bathing solutions. Specializing in Boca products, the company offers several styles to suit your needs. Bathing Safety strives to provide exceptional customer service beginning with the bathtub selection up to and after installation.

• Private label series: Bathing Safety’s Private Label series are high-quality hydrotherapy tubs that come in various sizes. These tubs can be upgraded with more features like chromatherapy and aromatherapy.

• Diamond Elite series: The Diamond Elite series of walk-in tubs are designed for safety and therapy. They are available in standard, petite, extra large and dual-seat models.

• Limited space option: Bathing Safety offers a smaller walk-in tub that fits in a limited space. These tubs have front-facing doors to make access easier in a small area.

• Customer service: Bathing Safety walk-in tubs is known for its customer service. Call or email them for a free price quote and consultation to make sure you find the right tub to fit your space.

• American products: Bathing Safety offers a line of bathtubs that are “Made in America” certified. They are built by Boca, a manufacturing company based in Woodstock, Georgia.

• Best for: individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens and individuals considering aging-in-place options.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs questions and answers

What problem is Bathing Safety trying to solve?
Getting in and out of a regular bathtub can be difficult for a number of different reasons, but Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs can help keep consumers safe and regain their independence. We want to help seniors remain safely in their homes.
What sets Bathing Safety apart from the competition?
First and foremost, our company will discuss pricing over the phone and actually give quotes. Our company offers 37 different makes and models from 4 different manufacturers. Our company is Veteran-owned and VA approved. We offer walk-in tubs that have the lowest entry step in the industry and promise to beat the competitors price on like-for-like walk-in tubs.
How does Bathing Safety measure success?
We believe customer satisfaction and service are the number one way to measure success.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the walk-in bathtub industry?
Many people think they cannot afford a walk-in tub. Large companies spend thousands of dollars on advertising and it’s reflected in their prices to the consumer. On the other hand, consumers who shop online may find some very cheap tubs, but they usually lack in quality and create a long range of problems.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
In recent years, we’ve seen more companies jumping in to promote imported products.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Bathing Safety Walkin Bathtubs?
We want consumers to know Bathing Safety offers an inexpensive alternative with a high-quality product – all at the same time.
Has Bathing Safety received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
Bathing Safety is a “Certified Aging in Place” specialist. You can find our certification emblem on the banner of our website homepage.
How Bathing Safety grown or evolved?
Our tremendous growth is due mainly to our quality offerings at such a great value. We are constantly receiving referrals, which make up a good portion of our overall sales.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Company Information