Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Emerson Microwave Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

It is very easy to use and works great. Ours has a round tray that spins to cook and heat evenly and a single push start to get it going without a lot of trouble...

Original review: July 9, 2019

It is a great small microwave. It is small in circumference and therefore, larger items causes it to not turn like it does with smaller items. Otherwise I have had no problems and it has worked wonderful.

Get expert buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I bought this microwave more than 7 years ago, I have never had an issue with it. It has a glass dish to place containers on and it goes around to cook and heat foods through. The color is black with silver, all the buttons the clock still work, and illuminate.

Original review: July 4, 2019

This microwave has been a big ugly champ for 20 years. It heats stuff up quickly and fairly evenly in plastic, and glass. I don’t know about it electrical consumption or efficiency. It’s straightforward on the buttons and cleaning. All around a great performer for daily if not hourly use.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I’m happy with the microwave, it’s lasted 7 years with no problems, it’s easy to clean. It’s a mid-size, but has plenty of room for large items like chicken. Also, it warms evenly. It looks modern even after 7 years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emerson?

Original review: July 23, 2019

It stays on after you close the door and now comes on by itself. We have to keep it unplugged so it won't catch fire. Does anyone else have this experience? We will be buying a new microwave but am unsure what brand to buy.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Original purchase it performed as expected, then within a year it stopped & I received another under warranty and at the present time it has reduced in performance to requiring additional minutes to heat more than the normal. Sometimes three times the amount of time.

Original review: July 10, 2019

The paint on the inside of the microwave has bubbled up and chipped off and I’ve never had a microwave do that. It was given to me as a gift and it’s not very powerful but for what it’s used for then it’s okay.

Original review: July 1, 2019

We have been happy with the microwave UNTIL recently! When the microwave stops and we reach in to remove the item the microwave starts running again. With the door open and our hand inside!!!! Is there a recall!

Original review: May 12, 2018

My son and I bought a new stove and microwave around the same time about 3 years ago. While the stove is doing great the microwave is not. I've had microwaves that lasted 10-20 years but 3 years is ridiculous. The bottom liner where the little wheels turn the plate is cracking and peeling. I don't know if it's safe to use with the cracks on the liner. Hope to get an answer soon. Thanks.

Emerson Microwave Company Information