Emerson Microwave

Compare Microwaves

Research top Microwaves recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The size is sufficient for most items. 900 watts does not reheat evenly even though it has a turntable so I would recommend higher wattage. It has a good menu although I do not use many of the functions. The microwave was a reasonable price and has been dependable and durable. A good value for the money. It is easy to clean and maintain and .9 cu ft is a good counter top size at 19.1x 14.8x11.6. Fits on the counter without taking up too much space and is large enough for the items we use. Also, the microwave is fairly attractive. The glass is encased in the silver door and black frame. Fits any color scheme. The menu panel is clear and easy to read.

The microwave is Very durable, easy to use, easy to clean and warms up very good. I use it everyday and use it to heat up leftovers and also snacks for my daughter. I paid about 50 dollars and has lasted 10 years. I think that is very good value not having to fix anything or Have anything replaced. I have the 0.7 c and it is perfect for us because there is only three people in my household. The door is very easy to open by pushing a handle or just by pulling the door quick is convenient, too. It is also Spacious. Even if it is small you can put two containers at once. But I like the fact that its small since I don't have that much counter space.

The Emerson Microwave works well and does a good job. It heats and cooks evenly. It is solidly built and is easy to use. It runs quietly and we have not had any issues with it. This microwave is well worth the price that was paid for it. We have been using it for more than 2 years now without any issues whatsoever. It runs as well now as the day we bought it. We bought a midsize microwave which fits very nicely on our countertop. It is large enough inside to accommodate all our needs. It is large enough to cook or warm anything we want. The microwave we bought looks very stylish and up to date. It looks good in our kitchen and it gives the appearance that we are technically up to date. It still looks like we just purchased it.

They are a very excellent brand. They heat up food and water for coffee very quickly compared to other models that take longer. Also, Emerson Microwave last twice as long as other brands of microwaves do. Its value is very excellent and would recommend it to my family and friends who are looking for an excellent brand of microwave oven to suit their needs and also an accessory for their kitchen. They have a number of sizes ranging from 13 inches across to 40 at least and provide a certain wattage to meet certain needs for certain individuals who want less time waiting for something to cook or water to heat up. The appearance is very nice and stylish, like the buttons and many cooking features it has. Also comes with a number of heat settings and comes in a number of colors as well.

Emerson is a great microwave that works well and suits my needs. My husband and I use our microwave several times each day and it's so helpful. It makes it fast and convenient to reheat leftovers too and it's the perfect size for popcorn. It’s not bulky and doesn't take up too much counter space. This microwave was such a great value. We have the quality of a much higher-priced brand yet it's very affordable for those of us on a tight budget. We have the red one that matches well with my kitchen and much more fun than a boring black microwave. I love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emerson?

The microwave's appearance is very nice. I got the red color, extra-large microwave and it's nice having the pop of color to match the theme in my kitchen as well as the larger size to be able to heat up more food at once rather than have to do all my sides separately. It has many features including defrost, timer, popcorn, etc. Also, it's nice that I can simply push a number and it automatically puts that amount of minutes into it. It's convenient, dependable, & powerful. I've had it for a few years now and it's lasted the longest of any other microwave I have ever purchased. I have never had any problems whatsoever with it dysfunctioning or not working correctly.

I purchased a red one which looked very nice in my kitchen. The appearance matched my other appliances and looked like a quality microwave. For a basic model, this microwave was extremely large and took up most of my counter space. I did not love that, but the price was good so I bought it anyway. My first one purchased made an odd noise and I had to return it, but the second one did not. The microwave performs great and does exactly as it should. Product was very durable, large, and appeared to be well made. I used it for 6 months with no issue. This product was very easy to use.

Emerson Microwaves have nice settings, fast heating and very reliable. It’s easy to clean, use and understand buttons. The outside doesn't smudge which is important to me. It has a nice color and not too bulky. Just the right size for us as a family. It's nice compact size fits very well on the counter where it was supposed to be. It’s not that heavy so there are no difficulties moving it around. I got a great deal on it and so far had no problems so for what I paid and the use I get out of if I'm extremely satisfied and would recommend it.

It performs fine for its size but it's not a real powerful microwave. I needed a small and inexpensive microwave and it is adequate. A very good value at $65. Have not had a problem with this in 6 months who performs as well or maybe better than some microwaves bigger and at the same price level. The size was very important to me and the Emerson worked for me. It does a decent job. It's white with digital display for the turntable. On the inside looks nice. It looks very clean and has a nice appearance. Nothing fancy but that's not what I wanted.

It came in a couple of different rich colors and beautiful finish. It was a deep color red and if you like red but not a bright one it would be the perfect one for you. The price was awesome. I got it on sale and I had it for 5 years. I never had any problems with it. It was very roomy and I could put a lot of things in it. Sufficiently and heated things up. It had a lot of buttons to get the job done and it was very quiet. It was also heavy but not bulky. I had it in the corner of my counter in the kitchen and it was just the right size. Perfect, compatible size and it didn't stick out much. I really liked it.

The Emerson microwave is long-lasting and cooks evenly. It is also powerful for its size and has quick and power settings. It's compact enough to carry around, not too heavy or bulky and has an easy removable rotation plate inside that can be removed depending on preferences. Have had my microwave for over two years and have not experienced cooking issues thus far. Good price for the quality. It is inexpensive but very durable. Nothing fancy or over the top depending on style. Several different choices but nothing new age or sleek, just a great durable microwave that's easy to use.

It was an inexpensive microwave but didn't act like an inexpensive microwave. It worked as it should, never had any issues and is still working today, 8 years later. Never burned the popcorn or left anything still frozen. Red is my favorite color, from the color of my clothes, color of my car, to the color of my decor. I was very happy to be able to find a red microwave, as it fit right into my kitchen. Microwaves have become ubiquitous in this day and age, but the design let it stand out somewhat, which was a good thing. Also, it fit wherever I placed it and could hold anything I put in it. There were a few things I had to rearrange as mine was a smaller size, however that was my choice to get a smaller one. I was happy with the size of the microwave.

This microwave cooks food perfectly. It heats all the way through without leaving it boiling. No more frozen centers and burnt edges. At the price these microwave sites are sold, it's a total steal! They last for years and can work on all kinds of foods. Great value for something that will work every day. These microwaves come in 2 different sizes, .9 cubic feet and .7 cubic feet. Both of them work great. You can cook an entire lasagna in the .9. With a sleek black and Chrome design, these will look great in any modern kitchen. It's a beautiful yet functional addition to my home that I just love.

It never goes bad. The durability and longevity of the product is long lasting and highly recommended for any household. The size available is flexible and comes in different sizes at different prices. It is affordable and can be maintained for numerous of years. The appearance of the microwave is attractive depending how it is used and what type of homes it is used in.

Emerson is a great microwave that heats up food pretty well. You can see what your heating. It beeps to let you know when your food is done. It very easy to clean and comes with a removable glass plate. The value is good. It has many features which allows you to heat various foods at different temperatures and settings. Foods like meat to defrost, popcorn to pop it just right and other pre packaged foods you can heat perfectly. The size is ok. It could be bigger, but as far as heating food up, it does the job. I really have no complaints about the size. Any and everything I desire to heat up fits perfectly inside. The appearance is cool. It's white with grey buttons and also has a clock for telling time.

The microwave fits very nicely in a section on top of the cupboard. I have a white one that is very stunning to look at. It heats evenly all the way through; thawing meat or anything works wonderfully and turntable allows for food to be heated thoroughly. It cooks most everything if directions are followed and does what it is supposed to do. The size that we purchased was a medium size. It's easy to clean inside and out with soap and water. The price is great for all of the features included in the microwave. It is also built very sturdy and saves on electricity.

The microwave works well. I have had it for almost 5 years, with no problems. It is easy to operate and clean. It is slightly bigger than I would have picked, but it was a gift. I am happy with the value, free is better than too big.

It was a very good deal. I was happy to spend one hundred that came with a two year warranty, and wasn't ever on sale yet. Other brands cost one fifty to two hundred for a microwave. Great color and appearance. Love it. Bought a red one and it fits almost anywhere. I got the medium size and it's a perfect size for all meals. Good wattage, cooks fast and to the exact time and temp, holds a lot of food in it and can heat up a hungry man's dinner in 3 minutes or less. Very happy with this brand. It's a great brand and more than what I could ask for. Perfect microwave.

I've had this microwave for 12 years and it works fine, does what it's supposed to, and has never had a performance issue. It's easy to clean and quiet too. I have a medium size (large enough to fit a round 2qt casserole), and is perfect for cooking and/or reheating dishes for a small family. Larger dishes can fit inside, though they will not rotate effectively on the turntable.

Emerson lacks a few of the fancier functions, such as the ability to attach an internal food thermometer, but it has all of the basic settings and more (popcorn, baked potatoes, beverages, etc.). The defrost functions and power levels are also very easy to set, and it comes with several pre-programmed options. I am very happy with the sleek, black style of the microwave, and the buttons/display are large enough to read with ease. The print on a few of the pre-programmed functions is a little small, but if you have the unit on a counter near eye-level, they can be read with ease provided you do not have severe vision issues.

High powered microwave has never blown any fuses. Easy to clean and use for all ages! It is not confusing to operate with all different power settings and pre-set buttons for one touch controls and universal pictures make it easy to use that my 4 year granddaughter can operate when she wants popcorn! My microwave was reasonable in cost and has lasted me over 8 years so far. Functionality is great and has never given me any problems. Reasonably large but still can fit on kitchen counter easily. I can fit large bowls in it, adjust time, temperature and timer very easily also. I have a black microwave and it's sleek looking even though it's over 8 years old. The rotating equipment inside is very durable.

Emerson Microwave is OK for the price. I bought it because mine died that day and I needed another one and it was on sale, but I would never get that one again. I would rather pay the extra 10.00 to get the one that I like and will work the way I need it to. It is worth it in the long run to me. The microwave looks ok, it is just a color to me. Not too many people look at your microwave in the kitchen. There could be other colors to choose from though. The size was a little too small for what I needed but it did the job, but will stick to the brand I normally get.

This microwave stands the endurance of having teenagers who use it often. Have had same one for over 7 years and it's still going strong so I have gotten my money's worth with it. Seems like some microwaves won't last very long but this one has and it is used often. The size I have is 1000 watt and it is perfect for myself and 2 teenage boys. It's an average size microwave. This microwave is great for anything from popcorn to cooking frozen pizzas. I am pleased with the appearance. This one is black and matches my other appliances in my kitchen.

Emerson Microwave has good value and has worked well for several years with all features we use. It is easy to use, has sufficient wattage and easy to clean interior. Cost is moderate and touch pad functions are well with easy to understand features. It still performs well even after several years of daily usage. I use a medium size which is consistent with my usage. It's large enough for big serving dishes and compact enough to not require large counter space. It's attractive in black and chrome finish, and its crinkled black finish adds to appearance. It features correct size touch pad with useful presets for several heated items.

The Emerson Microwave was black and sleek-looking. I liked the glass in the front that was clear, the buttons were easy to use and their colors. The size was also big enough to cook large dinners or large baking potatoes. But I’m very upset it didn't even last an entire year. It never heated up food consistently well and the way it was supposed to. It always had cold spots! The power features were a joke. It never worked right. Considering what we paid for this, the value is very poor. After a few months, it just stopped working altogether.

I purchased my Emerson microwave oven at Walmart. There were 4 different sizes that are available and all of them are reasonably priced and very affordable for anyone. You could spend twice the price and not get a better microwave oven. It has a modern and contemporary look, and it would look great in any kitchen. It's easy to see the operation controls and great in operational lighting. It's also easy to operate and does a great job. It's worth the price and I would be happy to purchase the same brand again. I highly recommend it for anyone to purchase.

Emerson Microwave is a great machine that helps meet all my needs at home. I also think I need to improve because it has problems in the past and I have some fear that it will happen again. It should improve its warranty plan or extend it much longer.

The Emerson Microwave is a little too big but mine is very old and still going after 10 years. No problems with it. It is great and has always worked. It heats evenly and very fast. It can also defrost anything. It’s compatible and has different buttons that are easy to read and understand. The new ones are slimmer and can fit on the counter, easy to clean and use and very dependable.

They are sold at big box stores like Target and that's where I got mine at a good price. Cost is excellent compared to other, similar models of microwaves. This unit replaced an Oster which had quit working after only a few years use. The Emerson is a good model, size is just right and actually smaller than the Oster but without loss of cooking space. Performs exactly as expected for cooking or heating food.

Mine is black and stainless and I'm happy with that selection as it matches the other appliances in my kitchen. Interior is white with a glass turntable to rotate food as it cooks. It's easy to clean and the buttons/controls are easy to understand. I would buy it again if given the opportunity. Price was about $50 cheaper than a similar unit made by another company. It looks great. It's slightly modern but with a familiar look that we all know of microwaves. I recommend this brand all the time and think you should buy one as well.

The interior wasn't as large as other microwaves, but the performance was on par with others. Overall, worth it. Heated things well enough, and good fit for a small space. Can't really beat $20 for a microwave. I found that the price was a good deal, considering the product worked just fine and fit my needs. Couldn't be used to heat something large, but it worked for small things. Black and sleek, well designed, would look okay in any room or kitchen. Great for dorms or small apartments.

Emerson Microwave is a little expensive but it's very large and efficient at its job and all of the functions that are offered. It even allows cooking and broiling. This microwave is very large and heats quickly and efficiently. It can hold five large pizza boxes stacked on top of each other with a little room left. The turntable is very spacious. Very sleek and smooth look to this microwave. It's a very attractive stainless steel finish all the way around. There's no handle to bump into. It’s a great product for the price.

Emerson Microwave Company Profile