Emerson Microwave

Compare Microwaves

Research top Microwaves recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have had two Emerson microwaves. I owned the 1st one about a year but it began making strange sounds so Emerson replaced it with the one I now have. I have had the replacement microwave oven a little over 2 years and now the turntable starts turning when you open the door... The Customer Service department said I will have to have a technician fix the problem because it is out of warranty. I chose Emerson because of my familiarity with the brand name and believed they would have an excellent product. But a microwave should last longer than 2 years, especially since it's mainly used to heat food!!! I'm rather disappointed with the Emerson microwaves. I've had two in a short period of time and had problems with both!!! No more Emersons.

Highly recommended to all buyers, shoppers and to the families that really want a highly easy, convenient process especially when it comes to meats and stuff. The whole products are good. Its features are great and it's safe. The durability itself are great, enough to cooked big stuff esp. meats and other kind of "ovenated" foods. The size is fit as what I expected. I like it because is not that big, not that small. It's perfect for me. The appearances are pretty good enough. Overall it's satisfied me a lot. It's high quality and pretty gorgeous.

I love this microwave. It is the best microwave I've owned. It is a standard size and it works well for my family of 3 people. It works like a microwave should. It heats up my food without burning it, as long as I read the instructions on the food I'm cooking. I can clean it easily. This is a very durable microwave. It has lasted for 16 years. It is like a member of the family. Not even the turnplate has broken in this. It works perfectly... That is what is important.

It is the most beautiful microwave I ever, ever seen in my entire life. Nothing compares to an Emerson. The size works for me. Don't like the big and bulky ones. Considering what I paid for it, it works well, not powerful but it gets the job done. But could use more power or wattages and maybe a little bigger inside. It also needs a reheat option.

Cooks water fine for coffee. I cook alone mostly and do drink instant coffee so 1 min and 11 seconds is perfect for my morning coffee. It also defrosts meats for dinner fine. The frozen meals are heated properly and the popcorn is great, plus the tray spins and cooks foods evenly and thoroughly. The kitchen timer is fine and the clock can be seen and works grand. The cost was 100 dollars and fit myself fine and the power is 11000 watts, perfect for me alone. The colour selection was great. Mine is black, which matches my other appliances. Also, perfect size for the self-built custom, plus not too big to take up much space.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emerson?

The brand is very reputable and Emerson Microwave worked fairly well. Plus the cost was very reasonable. It was durable and had most functions a typical microwave would have. It had reheat, defrost, and specific levels for different types of foods. It was good for reheating foods or making popcorn. But it took longer than usual to cook potatoes. It did not heat frozen foods well. My microwave was white with a black front. It was easy to care for and clean. It was not full size but perfect for someone with limited space or who just wants to reheat food or cook fresh vegetables. I purchased the smallest unit they had at that time due to lack of counter space in my apartment. But I would suggest a larger unit.

I have owned my Emerson Microwave for about 13 years and it seems pretty durable. I heat up many items from the freezer in it and use it every morning for oatmeal. It wasn't that expensive so I am getting my money's worth. It's an average size microwave, big enough to suit my needs. It fits perfectly on my counter and doesn't take up an enormous amount of space. The microwave I own is standard white. It's low key and it blends into my kitchen and always looks clean. I like it a lot and it works good.

The Emerson Microwave has enough wattage and cooks everything just right. Has multiple settings for everything you need it to do, has a turntable to rotate it in a circle for evenly cook. It's very affordable at a low cost for lots of wattage, strong and durable. Also, it doesn't take up a lot of room and not too small. Can fit almost everything into it with room to spare. Will also fit on a shelf and not too heavy. It is without a doubt one of the best microwaves I have ever owned. It has a very nice design, beautiful color, and can get in many different colors to choose from.

The Emerson Microwave is affordable and was got for purpose and there are a few designs to choose from too. It functions well and has lasted for a long time and is durable. It has survived two house moves. They look like a standard microwave. The more you pay the more fancy they come and you can choose different colors etc. silver, chrome, white, black. I was initially happy with the size I bought, but I am considering a bigger model. Other than that, I would buy this brand again and would recommend to others.

I was looking to get something that was both budget wise and a good size for the tasks I need it to do. The Emerson Microwave works well and I can count on the temperature to be consistent. The reset keys are great! It doesn't burn the popcorn. It is super for reheating things and is easy for my daughter to use without getting injured or needing assistance. The price point is great and the size is perfect for the space that I have on my counter to fit in without being in the way. I would not need a larger one and a smaller one would not have been an adequate size to accommodate our dinner plates which we often use for reheating leftovers. It is a plain kind of appliance that does little to attract attention to itself because a microwave is hardly a signature piece in my kitchen. I'm just happy with it just blending in.

The microwave is very easy to operate and it heats food very quickly. The function such as heating food and defrosting frozen items work perfect. For the price I paid I would definitely say I got my money's worth. It was a great price and the convenience it adds to my day and cooking is very pleasant. It is large enough to fit bigger items and the size also makes it easy to clean the inside. It's not so big that it is too heavy and hard to move. It is just right. It is very clean cut and classy looking. I have a standard black and it keeps its color and stays cleaner looking. I am happy with the modern look it gives to my kitchen.

The microwave was a fairly economical purchase for the kid's dorm or rec room. It has survived four college kids and is still working fine now that they have grown and gone their own way. It is not the biggest one they make, about medium. We have a larger one but this one seems to be large enough for most jobs. There are a variety of settings along with some standard settings for popcorn and other ones. Seems fairly accurate wherever you need to set it. It also cleans very easily so it can remain neat. It's white and if you wipe it down regularly, it does seem to be quite attractive and would fit into almost any kitchen. I have been in design most of my life, probably not the sleekest model but also the most expensive.

The microwave is much more valuable than the price I paid. I expect no problems with the microwave. It performs correctly with the functions. The microwave is efficient. Food heats very evenly and the timing is very accurate. It is a 20 inch. It is not big and bulky and fits great on the counter and I looked for a size that met my needs. I'm sure that they have other sizes if my need changes. The window is big and the food is very visible. It is a gunpowder color and goes with all colors of kitchens. This is a great overall microwave and recommend it strongly.

This microwave performs well and the results are consistent with the directions in the recipe. I have made some very delicious meals in it. Great for leftovers too! I purchased this microwave on Black Friday for a really fair price and it was a great investment to my kitchen appliance collection. I love that it is sturdy on my cabinet. The microwave is quite large and takes up more space on my counter cabinet than I would prefer. I'm looking into having it installed under my cabinet over the stove. But it's easy to clean. It shines when it's wiped down like it's new. I chose the color black and it matches my other appliances perfectly.

The Emerson Microwave is worth the price and it is a quality appliance. It works well and is very durable. Have had one for a long time and I am very satisfied with it. This appliance is very reliable. It has many features and it is very handy to have. I am very happy and satisfied. This appliance is the proper size to complete most tasks needed by a microwave. The rotating plate assures equal heating of the food and the numerous heat settings can perform many different tasks. This appliance looks nice in the kitchen. It has a modern look and it serves a very useful task as a tool to assist in food preparation for your family.

I purchase this microwave when I moved. They come in small, medium, and large. I got the medium microwave. I liked the microwave's appearance. It was white. It can go with almost any colors. The product was a good value. It has been durable and has done the job required. It worked well for one person. I have used it to cook microwave popcorn, potatoes, and TV dinners. It has lasted longer than I would expect.

I paid less than 100 dollars for the microwave 10 years ago and it is still working great. They had several different sizes. I purchased a white model and one that could be installed under a cabinet or set on a counter. I have always had it set on the counter and it does not take up much space. It is easy to clean and still looks like new. I've never had any issues with its appearance. The inside has gotten a little discolored but it's been 10 years. It still heats things properly and thoroughly. It has held up through 3 moves also. It is definitely a good value. I'd definitely recommend it.

I paid $60 for it over 10 years ago from Target. I chose the red chrome version which is easy to decorate around. It's easy to keep clean inside and out. The buttons on the front are easy to clean as well. It's been through 5 moves, 2 kids, and 2 adults and it still works like the day I purchased it. It still heats evenly, easy to use. It's always reliable and it doesn't heat too hot. The value is amazing! Also, the size of my microwave is perfect. In my 5 different homes I was easily able to find counterpoint space.

The appearance is expensive looking, part black and part stainless steel. That's the first thing about it and that was the deciding factor. It's a carousel type and for the money it's an all around good value and good size. It takes up about 3ft of space and I like it. I paid about 65.00 for it from Walmart in Muncie. I don't like presets that well though. It took me a minute to get used to it, it has presets on it which is new to me like 1.00, 2.00, etc, for a cup of instant coffee or to warm something up. It's nice and quick but not quite as powerful as my old one.

All functions of the microwave performed well as expected. It heated food in an acceptable amount of time. We got several years of use out of this product and this was very reasonably priced. This product was just the right size. I have limited counter space so I actually needed one that was on the smaller side but had all the functions I needed. Emerson had the product I wanted not only in the size I wanted but also in the color that would also match my other countertop appliances. This one was perfect. I'd recommend this product to family and friends.

It is help me to heating the food directly and save the time. It is healthy and kept the cooking as new and I was so happy when I used it. Anybody can easily used and get new cooking. The cost it was a little high for me because the capacity is large so that but when I checked the performance it was normal to pay this value. I bought the size large because it can enable you to different uses for it so I prefer when I need to chose it is better to chose the large size. There are different types for appearance. For me I chose the body made of stainless steel that will give good appearance and good resistance for corrosion.

This microwave worked well for our two person apartment with very little counter space. However, over time, it started tripping the kitchen fuse. Not certain if it was the microwave itself or if it was just too much for our fuse box. We chose this microwave because we had very little counter space at the time. It was the smallest we could find at a fair price. We had the option of smaller and even much smaller but they didn't seem to be as good of quality. The price was comparable to the other microwaves that the store had. It does have a few additional settings such as baked potato, boil water, and reheat. It basically looks like the average microwave. Nothing noteworthy regarding looks. It is black mostly so it goes with everything in the kitchen.

It works properly with low sound and just right with 1 minute button. It is affordable price under $100.00 with multi function button to work properly in a short time and safe. It is simple and easy way for quick cooking especially you are in hurry to work outside your home. It is small enough to fit in small kitchen in a single family house. It is good for frozen food or heat up some cold food that left over from previous meal. Also can cook any snack like pop corn and desserts when you are watching TV or relaxing listen to music. It looks like a small box of device that can heat up or cooking some quick meal for the whole family especially coming holidays with your relatives and visitors.

The whole family is happy with this microwave. It does everything as it should, warms food and defrost items like we want. We've had it many years and it still performs as it did since day one. We paid a little over a hundred dollars... The length of time that we have had microwave shows that it was of good value. The size is about medium. At times, I wish it were a little bigger. However if it were any bigger it would take up too much room. It is of average appearance but is not ugly.

I would recommend it to anyone. It is easy to keep up and is very convenient. It is a very good value for the quality of the microwave. It needs little maintenance and has a lot of life to it. It is easy to use and has all the settings one would. It has held up for many years and has never given me any trouble or stopped working. It comes in a very convenient size. It is small and can fit almost anywhere without being in the way or looking clunky. It can fit well in most spaces. The design of the microwave is sleek and updated. It has a bright white color that can be easily cleaned. The setting buttons are easy to read and understand.

This microwave cooks, bakes, defrost, all at the touch of your finger. It cooks popcorn complete and no leftover kernels in the bottom of the bag. I have had this microwave for a long time at good cost. It’s durable, very functional, and you won't have to buy another microwave. It’s perfect for all your microwave needs. This microwave has all the space you will need, all size dishes, large home or small apartment, even RVs, for that perfect on the snack or meal. You can get this microwave in numerous colors. It can match any decor or appliances. Whatever color you choose, you will be satisfied.

The microwave always worked and we never had any type of problem with it. It was a good size. The microwave cost us approximately $100. We got more than our money out of it. We used it approximately 10 years and we only donated to Goodwill because we were moving to a house with an above-stove microwave installed. The microwave was large. I was able to put a 9 x 13 glass dish in it and it would rotate on the wheel and cook what was in the dish. It was black and the appearance was not unappealing. I was very happy with the product. It still worked fine but there was rust inside.

Never takes too long to cook food, and it's very easy to clean. I've had more expensive brands in the past and this one worked just as well as the pricier ones. It has lasted me for about 5 years, longer than my previous microwave which only last one year. It is a very good quality for the price. There were a few different sizes available but I chose a mid-sized model, as my family includes only my daughter and myself and is mainly used for leftovers. The microwave has a fresh modern look and easy to read buttons and numbers. I like that is has a digital display rather than a dial to turn.

The size is sufficient for most items. 900 watts does not reheat evenly even though it has a turntable so I would recommend higher wattage. It has a good menu although I do not use many of the functions. The microwave was a reasonable price and has been dependable and durable. A good value for the money. It is easy to clean and maintain and .9 cu ft is a good counter top size at 19.1x 14.8x11.6. Fits on the counter without taking up too much space and is large enough for the items we use. Also, the microwave is fairly attractive. The glass is encased in the silver door and black frame. Fits any color scheme. The menu panel is clear and easy to read.

The microwave is Very durable, easy to use, easy to clean and warms up very good. I use it everyday and use it to heat up leftovers and also snacks for my daughter. I paid about 50 dollars and has lasted 10 years. I think that is very good value not having to fix anything or Have anything replaced. I have the 0.7 c and it is perfect for us because there is only three people in my household. The door is very easy to open by pushing a handle or just by pulling the door quick is convenient, too. It is also Spacious. Even if it is small you can put two containers at once. But I like the fact that its small since I don't have that much counter space.

Emerson Microwave Company Profile