Polaroid TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Polaroid TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Polaroid TV Reviews

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I purchased the Polaroid 32 inches LCD TV 2 years ago. Turned it on and small noise and puff of smoke then the smell of circuit burning. TV went off, I turned it back on to nothing but black screen. Hopefully this will let people know about Polaroid TVs..

Original review: June 12, 2019

I bought my Polaroid tv from ASDA (Walmart) as they sell them there as they are partnered with them. I have had the tv a year and a half. The tv has been well kept and in excellent condition. One day the tv would flash but no image and no sound. You go on to polaroid site, there's no help at all. It makes you email ASDA (Walmart) instead. Useless and all they care about is the receipt. They don't offer any help or anything. Useless and terrible customer service

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I bought a 43 inch Polaroid smart tv. It lasted 14 months before it started to cause problems. When contacting Asda, the store I got it from, they were less than sympathetic because it was out of the 12 month guarantee period. If you want to get a new smart tv, DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE AND GO TO A MORE RELIABLE STORE as I have been forced to do.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I bought a 49" Polaroid Tv for about $300 from one of the electronic stores. Long story short, the over the air turner IS CRAP. I ALWAYS HAVE TO MOVE the antenna around. IT HAS A HARD TIME holding a signal. It very frustrating when trying to watch a channel that originally starts out fine but then loses signal. If I walk to a different space in my apartment it could/and does affect the signal. Just a weak tv turner. You pay for what you get, especially with electronics.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

After reading all the negative reviews, thought I'd add my own. Purchased a 32" inch TV from Target August 2018. It is now December 2018 and the TV is either having volume issues or the speakers are going out. This for a TV less than 6 mos from the date of purchase. Needless to say, I am not going to ship this back to Polaroid. $120.00 bucks to ship for a product that cost $148.00 is ludicrous. Hopefully adding my experience to the ongoing posts denoting a deplorable set of products will effect Polaroid's bottom line until it changes a very dishonest and manipulative business model.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Polaroid 32 in tv. Bad tv out of the box. Called police as Reid and they said it was not under warranty even though it had not been a year. Very disappointed in this company for not fixing the product or at least replacing it.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I bought this tv about 8 months ago because of the built-in Chromecast. Now it won't cast because it won't connect to the wifi. Don't know what the problem is because everything else connects so I know it's not the wifi.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

When I first bought this tele, I thought I had made a great, cheap purchase. Only took me an hour to realize I was wrong: it freezes, crashes, the volume cuts out, the picture messes up... These things happen at random times about 3 times a week when myself and my wife are watching something. We've recently started using a usb for recording to watch later; we daren't press fast forward through adverts as this causes the whole thing to crash with the remote non responsive!!

It just seems like everything that can be irritating in a tv just is with this one, I usually keep receipts for everything I buy but unfortunately and very frustratingly I lost the one for this tv. Otherwise I would've been straight back to get my money back!! I gave 2 stars instead of 1 because, to be fair, when the tv is working it's great; the picture is clear, the sound is good etc etc. People who don't have problems with theirs will like this tv, but judging by this reviews section I don't think there's many happy customers. Therefore I will go ahead and say... DO NOT BUY!!

Original review: July 17, 2018

I have purchased this Polaroid 49" 4K UHD TV through an employee rewards program. We have only used it for 3 weeks and it has started acting up. The picture has a glow all across the bottom. Polaroid will not have a local repair shop service the TV. Furthermore, they make the consumer pay shipping to California for service work. So bottom line is Polaroid puts warranty service expenses on the consumer. If you are reading this, do yourself a favor & purchase a different brand. Polaroid does not take responsibility for poor quality products.

Original review: June 16, 2018

This is the second Polaroid TV, an 32" LED. The first wouldn't turn on so had to do battle with Target to return it and get a replacement. Well after much drama it arrived. Worked great for perhaps 5 minutes then turned its self to black and white... I can not find a way to return it to color. Bottomline, garbage.

Polaroid TV Company Information