3.9/5 (179 ratings)

About Sceptre TV

Sceptre TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sceptre TV?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sceptre TV?

Original review: March 24, 2022

This TV was a great value and the picture was very clear. Unfortunately a little after a year and 1/2 the volume control started getting erratic. It happened off and on for a while. The volume would go from 0-100 by itself and back up and down. Eventually it just kept doing this every time, making the product useless. I contacted tech support only asking for help or advice on issue and all I received was a generic "sorry you're product only has a year warranty and therefore expired". No solutions or help was offered. Before you purchase please research volume issues. It seems to be a common issue, and you may end up with garbage, as I did, after a short period of time. As I stated, it was a great guy, with a great picture, but with no way to control the volume it is just another piece of trash.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Sceptre is really inexpensive and now I know why. All flat screens look great and it lasts just long enough to exceed the warranty. It did look great and now it's time for the scrapyard. I went through Sceptre Customer Service, did a Factory Reset twice and they agree the TV has internal problems. I have Asurion through my credit card and I have to load this 50" Dead TV into my car and find a repair shop and have them give me an estimate to repair it. Or pay a repair person to visit my home, which isn't worth it. I will be buying a quality brand to replace the Sceptre mistake.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Amazing to show with closed captions with tv. Deaf people love to read what they are talking about and they are very good work! And continue to work to improve in future and more teach people to change their life to see and different styles too.

Original review: July 26, 2021

The TV did not work properly from the very first day I purchased it. Now the remote no longer works no matter how many times you change the batteries. You can never get anyone from customer service to pick up the phone. My complaints I have are shared by many other customers. Seems like this company knows it made a faulty product and will not stand behind it. Will never purchase anything from this company again. I can't even get a replace remote that was defective!!!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

The tv works fine, but after almost a year of use noticed some flickering on screen, so I contacted support to get it fixed under the factory warranty, everything was smooth although the process took a bit long because they would take their time to reply back. After 2 weeks of nothing through email today I finally got my tv back but apparently they couldn't repair it, they haven't sent me any info nor didn't sent anything with the TV regarding the still present flickering, as a matter of fact we haven't exchanged word since they sent me the return label for Fedex. Too good to be true, oh well time to move on from this company.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

Purchased the 32" Sceptre TV at Walmart on-line. The tv was delivered Sunday afternoon. Went through the usual set-up process. Began to watch a program after set-up and within 15 minutes there was a loud pop and the tv screen went blank. As I tried the remote to turn it back on the back of the tv began to smoke. End of the Sceptre TV. Very disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I purchased my second TV-Dvd player and it is unbelievable. It took us compak 5 minutes to set up and the one I just purchased is a 32 inch. The quality is perfect and the sound is amazing. Why I purchased the 2nd one is the fact of their Customer Service Support which is outstanding. I had to call them and ask a question and it took less than 2 minutes to reach a "live operator", and I was done in a minute. Try this with another company. You won't find this type of support at all. When you purchase a product you have to consider Price/Quality/ and the Sound but you have to look at "Customer Support" and this company has it all. I plan to buy 2 more for each of my grandchildren for Christmas. One amazing experience for me...

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

I have owned multiple Sceptre TVs. I would say for the money it's a good value, however, if you're looking to actually hear anything you will need a soundbar that is not made by Sceptre. I would rate the TVs at a four if it wasn't for the fact you can't hear anything even at maximum level. The Soundbar is beyond subpar, not to mention it has minimal intelligence. You can press the volume up button and most of the time it just shuts off. The soundbars are a complete and utter waste of money. That said... the TV is worth the money if you're on a budget. There just is no sound because they use inferior speakers.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

Sceptre will not give tech support on a newly purchased, warrantied TV without a $5 charge. The sound is irritatingly poor. Never was it indicated upon sale, a charge would be levied. TV 24" M24H246BDC2358. RAEA

Original review: June 29, 2020

Our TV stopped working within 2 months of purchase, we talked to Sceptre and they agreed to replace it under warranty if we sent it back to them. That was 6 months ago. We have attempted to contact them multiple times since. SCAMMERS.

Sceptre TV Company Information