Panasonic TV

Panasonic TV
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.16/5

Panasonic TV Reviews

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Picture quality and easy to use is great. This TV has great color and sound is fantastic. This TV is easy to program remote with cable company. This TV is lightweight to move from space for cleaning the shelf. It was easy to connect. I’ve had a few years and have not had any problems with it.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

The picture is clear and is truly HD quality. It is a smart TV and the apps are really handy in watching programs that are not on regular TV. It has HDMI, USB Fiber optic connections. I use an LG soundbar which is very compatible to this TV. The next time I need a TV I will be looking for another Panasonic.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

I bought my Panasonic 55" tv over 10 years ago and have only had one part that was replaced 6 years ago. It is still going, can't get better than that!??? I would purchase Panasonic again. It has a great picture but I will say I added a soundbar as the speakers on the set are not the best.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Our previous television quit the day after it was complemented. The power supply will turn on and then off immediately. The Panasonic was an off season pick but had the best picture and price for a 45" screen and it mates perfectly with our Panasonic entertainment center and Blu Ray players. Great Xbox S definition as well.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I have two large screen Panasonic TVs, one a year old and one about 8 or more years old. Both have great picture quality, I've never had any trouble with them, and the price for the quality is good. The remotes are mostly easy to figure out and so is the on screen programming information. One has wifi connectivity which works well. My remote controls various functions for Amazon Prime, Netflix, or other services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic?

Original review: March 5, 2020

Bad experience Panasonic 2x gx880z & 1x FZ950 oled. Avoid these tvs like the plague, it seems they have a fault that most people are unaware of. They have the tendency to lose their vibrant colour and contrast and end up displaying a mediocre washed out picture that is nowhere near the image these tvs are capable of displaying when performing correctly. This intermittently happens on all content, it has nothing to do with streaming speed or streaming quality as you can be playing from a blu ray or media player and the same thing happens. Been an absolute nightmare of an experience since this has happened with 3 Panasonic high end TVS!!! Don't get sucked in by the Panasonic "Hot sale" pitch. Next purchase will be a Samsung Qled 80R.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I request all public, please do not buy any Panasonic product. Bcoz, the Panasonic service provider is given service free in warranty period, but repairing part will be charged. See, when we purchase a simple 5000 mobile then repairing and cost charge will free of cost and here we purchased 24000rs product and repairing part charges is applied. So please don't buy Panasonic products.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

My only two years old Panasonic TV having display issue from last 20 days. One of their engineer visited but unable to resolve the issue. I am continuous in touch with Panasonic but response was very-2 poor. Today my TV even not getting start/ON. Once I informed them about it, they said come in our service centre along with TV. They said that they will try to understand the issue but at my cost which they are not disclosing. Actually they people are unable to diagnose the problem. I am fed-up with the product where I spent a huge amount. I heard that this is a big brand but sorry to say that it is not what I have to do...

Regards
      Pradeep

Gurgaon

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Dear Friends, Avoid buying Panasonic TV and that to from Vijay sales due to poor service. Kindly note Self purchased Panasonic smart LED TH43FS600D dated 6th April 2019 cost 36500 rs from Vijay Sales. While we were watching the TV suddenly one small spot was noticed at the center of the screen, same kept increasing after some time. This problem was reported to your customer care number. Their representative reported after 4 days and after several follow up. After having a look he said the display panel is gone and will need to be replaced costing 23000rs. and payable by me.

This is totally unacceptable as there is no sign of any scratch or damage on the screen, which was shown to your service engineer also it is under warranty. To which he said agreed no damage from outside but says there is no problem from inside also so we are not responsible. Please avoid buying Panasonic TV. I have offered them to take the 3 month old TV back free of cost in written, still no reply from last 10 days to all in mail.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I have purchased Panasonic smart TV for 35k on July 2017, after 6 months repair by Panasonic again within 1 year called for repair. And now after 2 years panel is not working, for replacement of panel cost said by service person is 30k. I am requesting to customers please don't buy Panasonic any TV, Instead go for Sony model. I am using same Sony TV since 6 years but not a single call to service person....

Panasonic author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1918, Panasonic is one of Japan's largest electronics producers. Its lineup of Viera-branded LED LCD TVs includes Ultra HD sets that range in size from 55 to 85 inches.

• Studio Master Drive: A type of booster for 4K TVs, this technology produces even more vivid picture details and richer, more natural colors during darker scenes.

• LED backlight: An advanced design, LED backlighting produces a wider color range on TV screens.

• Intuitive design: The smart home screen is designed to adapt to you and give you just the content and apps you want; plus, you can use your remote by speaking into it.

• XUMO Discovery: Content is recommended to you based on what you've previously watched through Amazon, Netflix and other apps.

• Separate processing: The Quad Core Pro engine separates the smart TV processing from the picture processing, so content streams smoother and pictures are crisper.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team