Panasonic TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Panasonic TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

1154 Panasonic TV Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

The picture is clear and is truly HD quality. It is a smart TV and the apps are really handy in watching programs that are not on regular TV. It has HDMI, USB Fiber optic connections. I use an LG soundbar which is very compatible to this TV. The next time I need a TV I will be looking for another Panasonic.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I have two large screen Panasonic TVs, one a year old and one about 8 or more years old. Both have great picture quality, I've never had any trouble with them, and the price for the quality is good. The remotes are mostly easy to figure out and so is the on screen programming information. One has wifi connectivity which works well. My remote controls various functions for Amazon Prime, Netflix, or other services.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I absolutely love my Panasonic Plasma TV. This is the second one I have owned (first one I left in Florida when I moved to Alabama). I was lucky to get the Plasma, as I understand they no longer make them. I have never had any problems with either of my TV's and have had both for over 12 years.

Original review: March 7, 2019

My 10-year-old Panasonic is a plasma TV, plasma TV's on average last about 4 times longer than LED or OLED TV's! The picture quality is stunning though modern OLED is probably better in that regards but reliability is low on those. I wish the TV industry would come back with plasma. They were a very good idea that would have been improved upon as the years went by just as they did with LED, and had they done that plasma would have continued to be a better picture over LED and even OLED.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Purchased a Panasonic TV 5 years ago. Clear picture and wonderful clarity. Definitely a great TV. I went from a huge console vintage TV so at 1st it was an amazing change. Then I bought a newer one for another room and the quality, clarity and ease of operation was just as good so I recommend it. I will be going to a bigger screen size next and hope it is just as good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

We looked at all the TV's in the store and this one had the best picture quality of them all. We wanted a simple TV and this fit the bill. The sound quality is good and we couldn't beat the price. We will buy another one when this one needs to be replaced.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I've had this tv for a number of years and have never had a repair bill for it. The picture is clear and the sound is great too. The price was reasonable. What more could one ask for? I would buy this brand again.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

You have to be clear on what you want for TVs. If you want to see vibrant colors and fine details, go for the 4K or even to the latest technology. Comparing Panasonic 4K with the others as well as the features, you will get value for money. Ergonomics is also very good and user-friendly!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

It’s a modern technology clear picture and sound. Feature are great and easy to manipulate. Comes with the different sizes to fit any size of room. Modern design, works with different smart home devices.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Picture quality and easy to use is great. This TV has great color and sound is fantastic. This TV is easy to program remote with cable company. This TV is lightweight to move from space for cleaning the shelf. It was easy to connect. I’ve had a few years and have not had any problems with it.

Panasonic expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1918, Panasonic is one of Japan's largest electronics producers. Its lineup of Viera-branded LED LCD TVs includes Ultra HD sets that range in size from 55 to 85 inches.

• Studio Master Drive: A type of booster for 4K TVs, this technology produces even more vivid picture details and richer, more natural colors during darker scenes.

• LED backlight: An advanced design, LED backlighting produces a wider color range on TV screens.

• Intuitive design: The smart home screen is designed to adapt to you and give you just the content and apps you want; plus, you can use your remote by speaking into it.

• XUMO Discovery: Content is recommended to you based on what you've previously watched through Amazon, Netflix and other apps.

• Separate processing: The Quad Core Pro engine separates the smart TV processing from the picture processing, so content streams smoother and pictures are crisper.

• Best for: Movie and TV connoisseurs.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs