Panasonic TV

Compare TV Brands

Research top TV Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bought my 55" 3-D Panasonic tv 5yrs ago & within 1 1/2 yrs the PC board went. Now 2 yrs later the PC board went again & it's not under warranty anymore. Called both BestBuy where I bought it & Panasonic & neither place is willing to help. So my $2,500 tv that's less than 5yrs old is now worthless unless I pay $500 or more to get it fixed! I will never purchase another Panasonic in my life.

Most the time the Panasonic TV is ok. It's the service the store one buys it from that creates the problems. When something comes in box have them open the box because somebody may have drop it at one time or another. Sometimes the product malfunctions too.

Model 50" Plasma HDTV. I had it for several years. It has perfect viewing, clear and vivid picture and multiple input jacks for external devices. Sound are exceptional. Easy functionality and setup.

I have have several flat screen TV but the Panasonic one shows very nice pictures. I have had it a couple of years now. It is a 50 inch, shows great, great sound, the picture shows clear. The only thing is it is a very heavy television. But I love this TV.

Although this Panasonic TV can be a little hot, it is still a great TV. It has a great picture and can be viewed comfortably from many angles. And I feel it was a great value.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic?

My Panasonic TV is at least 10 years old, and has never had a problem. The picture is clear, sound is good, and I appreciate the sleek style. The only issue I have with the television is the placement of the volume, channel, etc. controls that are located on the bottom side of the TV. They are black, like the TV, and difficult to see and almost impossible to read. Other than that, I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Bought the Panasonic TV based on good reviews and they were all right. Got all that I expected. Right size and performance is great. Great picture quality, reception from wireless devices, color, and speed of processor. And sure it's few years old but comparing to what I learned about lots of other brand it kept its reputation.

I bought the Panasonic TV refurbished about 5 years ago, flat screen HD, and haven't had a bad experience with it. The only downside to this television is it puts off a lot of heat. Other than that it's a great brand and has been a great TV.

Panasonic has been around forever and always seem to provide quality products and fair prices. It is the best of the brands. Other companies, especially the newcomers, have failed miserably in price and quality.

Although it's 6 years old and henceforth obsolete it still has a great picture. One of the last great plasma sets. Great off angle viewing and blacks. Like the smart tv features and reliability of brand.

The 55" flat screen High definition Panasonic Television is thin, light weight and easily maneuverable by two people. By being thin, and easily handled, it will fit almost anyplace. It is an attractive, wall hanging piece of furniture. The screen is big enough that you can see it perfectly from anywhere in our living room. The picture is truly sharp, the color is incredible which cannot be beat by anyone and the price is very affordable compared to others. I highly recommend this TV.

Panasonic TV is the best flat screen I have seen and owned and the warranty is far better than the rest of the flat screens on the market today. It comes in nice and clear and I have no problems with it since I bought it.

Over the years I have had long life and Panasonic has lived up to it. I have had a LCD for high-def for almost 10 years and it is still good after moves. I recently bought a monitor extremely cheap and am also delighted with its clarity and ease of installation with my cable and my Roku.

Having had this brand for the past 12 years but nothing lasts forever. This has served me fairly well although recently, I have noticed a line appearing on left side of screen, half way down. Not sure what this means. Otherwise, a good performance.

The Panasonic model I have is a flat screen, 52 inch unit mounted on the wall. It is a "smart TV", easy to operate and connect to the WiFi. The picture, color, sound and features are very good. It was purchased 2 years ago and I am pleased with it. I have not experienced any issues and expect to enjoy it for several years.

We have a three-year old 55" Panasonic LCD television. It is our preferred TV. Picture quality in our home is superior to our Sharp 3-D as well as our other brand-name big screen TV. Sound quality is also clear, easily heard even by older homeowners. Visitors and family comment on the superiority of the Panasonic TV.

My Panasonic TV is large but still sets close to the wall. It has excellent picture quality and is extremely reliable. Also, I use a sound bar for better quality enhanced volume. Definitely worth a few more dollars than any I've owned.

I own a 52" Panasonic plasma for 10 years. It was one of the first to come out in the flat screen. It works perfect and still has an awesome picture. 0 trouble and excellent product!

Bought A 55" Panasonic TV that works great... most of the time. If there's a power outage, with a surge protector, it takes a 24-hr to 3-day break. If I want to clean behind it or rearrange my living-room, I have to expect not to watch anything again for a least 3 days because if I unplug it, another 3-day nap. Pretty crappy that your company steals hundreds of dollars from customers only for them to end up with a oversized paperweight. Maybe work on your technology a little bit because at this rate no one is going to buy your worthless crap anymore. Especially when you don't address the 87,000 complaints people have made against you.

I have had the Panasonic TCP65GT30 for five years and it has performed flawlessly. This tv is no longer available. But, I liked that the refresh rate was twice that of most plasma tvs. I could literally tell the difference in the store when viewing a NASCAR race. There was no blurring at all on this model. Also, view angles are good and the picture adjusts well for light levels. I can't really detect any of the negatives, like fluctuating black levels, that the experts listed. The black, in fact, is deeper than almost all other comparable models. Bottom line is that when I replace this tv, Panasonic will be high on the list to look for.

Panasonic is the worst company, they are selling inferiors products now. I was their regular customer, bought 13 LEDs. Earlier products were up to the mark but now they are supplying and selling inferior material and my TV got black spots just after 1.5 months of purchase. And their customer care service is the worst and egoistic. Now I have filed the consumer complaint and fighting legal battle. I will suggest all readers never buy Panasonic TV. When they have miserably failed to attend the customer like me who bought 13 LED TVs from them so think what they will to offer others. Their products are now not up to the mark. They called me first and promised to replace but now again they took U-turn. So never buy Panasonic. Go for other options, even I have bought now from other company, it is much better than Panasonic.

I looked at Consumer Reports before I shopped over a year ago. It was a great buy around Super Bowl time and has had no problems. The picture looks so real that my dog barks at dogs in commercials. If I put the picture on hold, both of my dogs bark as if someone is looking through the set into our living room. Also, it's big, beautiful and I would not sell if for any price.

My tv is flat screen but 5 yrs old so not as nice as the new one. But it still works. I'm not getting rid of the old one till it stops working.

Panasonic 73 + plasma TV. It is a good quality TV. One of the reasons we bought it because it is a 73 inch TV and it is 3D. Excellent picture, really good quality, very easy to use, it has plenty of USB inputs and is very visible. I wish I could actually find another one but they don't make them anymore.

I truly got my money's worth. My TV is over 40 years old and I do still use it but the picture is not what it once was and the remote broke so I can't fix the color. Its look and features are not as sleek as the new ones, but some shows play better than others. Also, I can't use a universal remote, unless I can find an old one on Ebay. So, if I didn't have my laptop to watch most TV shows and movies on the web, I would get a new TV.

I am truly satisfied with my purchase, a Panasonic 50" FHD smart TV model TH50DS610U. All I needed was a large screen with great picture quality. What I got for a $695 is simply amazing. It's perfect in every way and meets my requirements as I watch mostly Blu-rays & Netflix. Now I do not have to go to the cinemas that often.

I trust Panasonic and we got a good deal on it. The only problem we have is during football season it would switch to Spanish play by play, without us changing to the SP option. Also on CBS and USA channels we get voice over explanations, during non-dialogue times. It tells us to go into our menu to turn it off, but we can't. But, I enjoy watching sports on this TV: color is better, clarity is better and size of picture is great.

Panasonic TV is great for the money. I have owned it for several years and it performs good. I just wish it wasn't a plasma. Even though I am very careful in not letting it on when not in use, it still has shadows left on the screen.

We've had our Panasonic Vista 50 inch screen since 2009. Been a perfect performer and looks and works like new. It wasn't overly expensive. Has multiple HDMI ports and has internal tool programs to help the user. The TV has perfect picture quality, bright crystal clear imaging along with surround sound and easy operation. This kind of quality lasts many years and has for us. It's a class act.

I have purchased a Panasonic 50" TV and it hasn't let me down with color, gaming, DVDs or any console that I have plugged into it. It sounds wonderful with surround sound. It's easy to use. It's inexpensive but the quality of the picture is great. I haven't had any freezing or warped pictures. I have had this TV for over 5 yrs and no problems and it still looks and works great.

Compare TV Brands