Drug and alcohol addictions are difficult to overcome without help. Various rehab centers offer treatment programs for people who are ready to stop using.
Top 10 Most Reviewed Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Detox of South Florida offers detox programs to help with the first steps to recovery. Accredited from the Joint Commission, see how Detox of South Florida can help you today.
|Read 120 Reviews|
Beachway Therapy Center offers drug, alcohol and detox treatment for men and women. The company offers resort-style living, around the service and is licensed by the state of Florida. They are located in Delray Beach, Florida.
|Read 35 Reviews|
Beachside Rehab believes in a mind, body and spirit approach to their drug and alcohol treatment program. This private and family run facility is located on Hutchinson Island in Fort Pierce, Florida.
|Read 19 Reviews|
Seasons in Malibu is an addiction treatment center in Malibu, California. It is known for their cutting-edge treatment and programs. The treatment center has helped people from all over the world recover from various addictions.
|Read 12 Reviews|
Serenity Malibu, a rehab center for people with addictions, includes one-on-one therapy, holistic approaches and intensive programs for busy professionals. It focuses on multidimensional efforts and bypasses the 12-step method.
|Read 7 Reviews|
Retorno International Rehab is treatment center that helps people recover from a wider range of addictions, including drug, alcohol and sex addictions. It was founded by a rabbi in 1989.
|Read 10 Reviews|
Orchid Recovery Center is a rehabilitation center dedicated to the treatment of women. The rehab facility is located in South Florida and they use a holistic approach to treating substance abuse.
Suncoast Rehabilitation Center is a rehabilitation center located in Spring Hill, Florida. The company is dedicated to rehabilitating those addicted to drugs and alcohol, working with both youth and adults.
|Read Expert Review|
Promises Treatment Centers is a group of rehabilitation centers dedicated to treating people who have abused cocaine, marijuana, alcohol and other drugs. The company has locations in Malibu, West Los Angeles and Austin.
|Read Expert Review|
Passages Malibu is one of the world's leading luxury holistic rehabilitation centers. The company has two locations in Malibu and Ventura, California.
|Read Expert Review|
What features matter most?
Drug detox services
Many rehab centers offer medical detoxification services for people coming off drugs or alcohol. Patients are under the care of doctors and nurses familiar with physical health issues related to withdrawing from substance use.
- Hospital environment: Detox often takes place in a hospital or in a hospital-like environment where doctors see patients daily, monitor their vital signs, and administer medical treatment as needed.
- Prerequisite to treatment: In many cases, patients are required to undergo detox as a first step toward achieving sobriety.
- Round-the-clock supervision: Patients in detox are constantly monitored to ensure their safety.
24-hour on-site care
People going through rehab need access to mental and physical health experts 24 hours a day.
- Nursing staff: Nurses are available around the clock to provide care to people experiencing physical withdrawal, general illness or pain.
- Mental health professionals: Psychiatrists and counselors are on call 24 hours a day to assist patients undergoing crises, experiencing psychosis or who need support to avoid returning to drug use.
- Support staff: Support staff consists of people who have been in recovery for a substantial period of time and who are at rehab centers to support patients in their quest for sobriety.
Experienced substance use treatment staff
Most staff at a rehab center have both training and experience in treating substance-use disorders.
- Certification: Most states have a certification program for substance-use treatment; rehab center staff usually must have current certification.
- Master’s degree or higher: Staff usually must have at least a master’s degree in counseling psychology and substance use treatment.
- Familiarity with substance-use disorders and their treatment: Staff should be aware of different drugs and their effects, the reasons people use drugs and the best ways to treat substance abuse disorders.
Mental health treatment
Effective rehab requires mental health treatment to assist clients to stay sober when they are under stress.
- Dual diagnosis programs: Some people who have drug and alcohol problems also have mental illness. They need treatment for both conditions for rehab to be effective.
- Psychotherapy: Group and individual therapy is often a mandatory part of rehab.
- Psychiatric assessment: New patients may receive a psychiatric assessment to diagnose issues that may be driving their drug and alcohol use and to determine appropriate treatment.
Relapse prevention education
One of the goals of rehab is to help patients to take responsibility for their lives and their sobriety. Patients need education on how to help themselves stay sober in order to eventually live independently again.
- Self-help groups: Rehab patients often attend 12-step groups in the rehab center. This helps them incorporate group meetings into their routine so that they rely on them to help prevent relapses.
- Strategy sessions: Therapy sessions may focus on developing relapse-prevention strategies such as calling a friend, writing about feelings and finding healthier behaviors to substitute for addictive behavior.
- Trigger lists: Patients in rehab explore and list triggers that motivate them to use so that they can avoid situations which make relapse more likely and develop strategies for dealing with triggers.
Most rehabilitation centers require patients to remain drug-free and alcohol-free while they are in the program.
- Zero-tolerance policies: Many alcohol and drug rehabs have strict rules about substance use. Patients who violate these rules may be asked to leave the program.
- Random drug tests: Patients may have to submit to drug tests on a random basis to ensure they are staying clean.
- Strict visiting hours: Friends and family can only visit on designated days and patients must stay in the center. This minimizes the risk of relapse while the patient is in rehab.
What are different types of alcohol & drug rehab centers?
Patients in residential rehab live at the rehab center and attend individual and group treatment sessions throughout the day. These programs last an average of 30 to 90 days, and in most cases, patients can’t leave the center.
Sober living housing
Patients who have completed rehab often live in a sober-living facility. It is generally a group home where residents have their own living space, contribute to the household by cooking, cleaning and doing other chores and follow strict rules such as being home by a certain hour, refraining from drug and alcohol use and either working or seeking employment.
Patients who do not live at a rehab center may visit one to attend group and individual therapy. Outpatient services usually focus on relapse prevention.
Harm reduction centers
Harm reduction rehab centers are not as strict about abstinence. Program requirements include demonstrating a commitment to reducing substance use and attending therapy sessions but allow patients to continue to use while enrolled in the program.
Who's it for?
Adolescents and young adults
Young people often experiment with alcohol and drugs, but some develop serious legal, financial or health problems or do poorly in school. These people may attend rehab programs meant specifically for them to help get their lives back on track.
Chief executive officers and other executives are at particular risk of developing substance use disorders because of the combination of high stress, access to funds and a culture that encourages alcohol use.
People who want to get sober
People who don’t really fit into any specific age range or community but who want to stop using drugs or alcohol may seek rehab services.
Detox of South Florida offers drug detox programs, outpatient therapies and addiction counseling with 24/7 care. Located in Okeechobee, the Detox center takes a holistic approach to health and well-being, treating patients for both the physical and mental illnesses associated with addiction.
- Unique, hands-on therapy: Caretakers arrange field trips to natural spaces, such as nature trails and farms, where patients can work with therapy animals.
- IV therapy: Detox of South Florida uses IV amino acid treatment to help with drug detoxification and ease the physical symptoms of withdrawal.
- Relapse prevention counseling: Every addict struggles with the uncertainty that comes with long-term sobriety, and counselors are on staff to help patients plan for their futures.
- Family counseling: Addiction affects family and friends as well as addicts. Counselors schedule family sessions and help reconnect addicts with their familial support system.
- Customized programs: Every patient is unique, and Detox of South Florida arranges custom detoxification and addiction programs for each one.
- Best for Recovering addicts and people who are still struggling to give up drugs or alcohol.
Seasons in Malibu is an addiction treatment center in Malibu, California. They have helped people and their families from around the world with all types of addictions. The facility is known for their cutting edge treatments and programs.
- Addictions: Seasons in Malibu treats a wide variety of addictions including alcoholism, opiate addiction, cocaine addiction and prescription drug abuse.
- Approach to recovery: The treatment center takes a multi-dimensional and holistic approach to recovery. Some of their treatment options include having the patient's family involved or participating in activities like yoga on the beach, surfing and hiking.
- Amenities: Seasons in Malibu provides more than 25 unique services including dream therapy, acupuncture, shamanic healing, and equine therapy.
- Qualified therapists: The therapists at Seasons in Malibu are all highly qualified and have master-level degrees or higher. Some of the therapists hold doctorates or medical degrees.
- Aftercare: When a patient leaves Seasons in Malibu, they are not forgotten. The facility has an aftercare program that allows former patients to keep in contact with counselors through their sober companion program.
- Best for Recovering addicts, people who are still struggling to give up drugs or alcohol, and people who desire long-term sobriety.
Serenity Malibu is a rehabilitation facility that treats alcoholism and various addictions as well as their co-occurring disorders. It pulls from multiple approaches to offer people from any background customized treatment that follows the 13 principles prescribed by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
- One-on-one care: Serenity Malibu offers immediate intake exams, assessments and an individualized treatment program that includes continuous progress monitoring.
- Family treatment program: The facility includes family members in the rehab, counseling and recovery process to maximize a guest's chances of success.
- Focus on co-occuring disorders: Serenity Malibu's approach is comprehensive, treating conditions such as depression and anxiety that occur with various addictions.
- Relapse prevention: Therapy includes cognitive-behavioral approaches to help guests act proactively to stave off relapses and avoid risky and compulsive behaviors.
- Program for executives: Serenity Malibu allows professionals to keep their cellphones, computers and the like so they do not fall behind in work. It is also sensitive to confidentiality considerations that doctors, therapists, law enforcement officials and other people in the public spotlight must deal with.
- Luxury: The setting in Malibu, California, allows consumers to practice yoga, get massages, play tennis and more amid lush scenery. It also offers activities including kayaking, creative writing, cooking, music, acting and hypnotherapy.
- Best for Busy business executives, celebrities and people who want high-quality and discreet care for their addiction-related disorders
Beachside Rehab is a private rehabilitation facility that is located on the tropical Hutchinson Island in south Florida. They provide treatment services for drug and alcohol abuse, and their location, surrounded by state parks and preserves, helps patients feel at ease during their treatment period.
- Location: Beachside Rehab is located in a serene environment, with an abundance of natural beauty for patients to enjoy as they work through their treatment program. Patients can also enjoy the soothing surf of the beach. The discreet location allows patients to focus on recovery without the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Community: Patients at Beachside Rehab find in each other like-minded individuals who are working toward the same goal of living a healthy life, free from addiction. There are many activities that allow patients to form a community, which can aid in the recovery process.
- Renovated living quarters: Beachside Rehab’s living quarters have been recently renovated to give patients all the comforts of home while they work through their treatment plan. Accommodations include bedroom, living area and kitchen.
- Activities: Beachside Rehab offers a variety of activities that help patients feel their best, including deep sea fishing, yoga, kayaking, ocean meditation, bonfires, beach walks, horseback riding and more.
- Nutrition: Beachside Rehab is committed to educating their patients to live life to the fullest during treatment and after they leave, including nutrition education. They have a licensed nutritionist on hand to counsel patients with specific dietary needs.
- Best for Beachside Rehab is best for anyone looking for a secluded rehabilitation center.
Beachway Therapy Center offers a holistic approach to drug and alcohol rehabilitation in a luxury setting. They customize programs to meet the unique needs of each individual patient, and they have locations in Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Optional Christian treatment plan: Patients who prefer may opt for a Christian treatment plan, which includes prayer, meditation and Bible study to include spirituality in the treatment process.
- Individual therapy time: Beachway’s therapists only have a few clients at a time, which gives each patient the maximum amount of time with their therapist possible. Patients receive multiple individual therapy sessions per week.
- Family recovery program: Beachway Therapy Center offers a free family recovery program for family members of their patients. This weekend-long program helps family members recognize the impact addiction has on the family, promotes healthy boundaries between addicts and their family members and helps family members recognize their individual role in the recovery process.
- Aftercare: Recovery doesn’t end as soon as patients leave rehab, which is why Beachway Therapy Center provides two phases of aftercare for their patients that are designed to minimize the risk of relapse. Patients can receive transportation to and from their aftercare therapy sessions.
- Holistic treatment: Beachway Therapy Center offers several holistic treatment options for patients, including art therapy, equine therapy, music therapy, psychodrama therapy and Christian therapy. They also have spa services and nutrition/fitness therapy and education.
- Best for Beachway Therapy Center is best for anyone with an addiction and their families who can learn and start healing with Beachway’s family recovery program.
Suncoast Rehabilitation Center offers detox and residential rehabilitation services for drug and alcohol users.
- Focuses on treating causes: Suncoast offers psychotherapy and medical treatment to ensure that treatment addresses all physical and mental issues related to addiction.
- No specific length: Patients’ programs are individualized. Rather than having to leave after 30 days, patients stay until their treatment providers feel they are ready to move on.
- Holistic and alternative therapies: Patients are exposed to yoga and other holistic therapies rather than being treated solely with prescription medications and traditional psychotherapy.
- No sober-living facility or outpatient treatment: Patients do not have access to services to help them stay sober after leaving rehab.
- No specialized services: People who have special needs because of their age or other factors don’t get services specifically for them.
- Best for People who want to get sober.
Passages Malibu prides itself on its philosophy and treatment record. It rejects the idea that substance abuse is a disease in favor of believing the problem has specific causes that must be addressed to permanently end addiction.
- Professional treatment team: Patients meet with a team of psychotherapists and medical doctors to create a treatment plan, monitor progress and support success.
- Offers help for prescription drug addiction: Passages Malibu offers a program specifically for people addicted to prescription drugs in acknowledgment of the severity of this type of addiction.
- Holistic program: Patients are exposed to alternative treatment modalities.
- Program costs: Passages Malibu is a luxury rehab center; treatment may be beyond many people’s budgets.
- No 12-step programs: This center’s philosophy is at odds with the 12-step philosophy, so self-help groups are not offered.
- Best for Executives and people who want to get sober.
SOBA is a Malibu, California-based recovery center that focuses on the neurobiological causes of addiction. Patients are educated in diet, exercise and nutrition.
- Staff has excellent credentials: The majority of staff comes from well-known medical centers such as Johns Hopkins, UCLA Medicine and Cedars-Sinai, where they have specialized in addiction treatment.
- Offers programs for friends and family: People close to patients can learn about addiction and how best to support their loved ones, which may help reduce the risk of relapse.
- Holistic treatment plans: Programs focus on improving addiction-related biological problems such as chemical imbalances in the brain; treatments often involve alternative modalities such as making changes in diet and exercise.
- Time-limited program: This program lasts 90 days, which may not be enough for some clients.
- One location: Program participants must travel to Malibu, California, which is an exclusive, high-class area; thus, travel expenses and the cost of the program itself may be higher than at other centers.
- Best for Adolescents, young adults, people who want to get sober and executives.
The Betty Ford Center is one of the best-known drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers in the United States. It is named for former President Gerald Ford’s wife, who struggled with alcoholism.
- Several programs for specific groups: Programs are available for young adults and for medical professionals who have addiction issues in addition to general treatment programs.
- Program for gays and lesbians: Betty Ford is one of the few centers that offers a specific program for non-heterosexual individuals.
- Comprehensive aftercare options: There are sober living facilities and outpatient treatment programs.
- Programs are gender specific: Women and men attend separate programs, which may be uncomfortable for people whose gender identity doesn’t match their biological sex.
- Most therapy is done in groups: Individual counseling sessions are available only if staff refers a patient.
- Best for Adolescents, young adults, executives and people who want to get sober.
Promises offers a variety of treatment programs in the Southwestern United States for people struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. It offers individualized treatment based on patient needs.
- Lots of specialized programs: Promises offers several programs for members of various groups, including programs for young people and their families.
- Offers dual-diagnosis care: People with mental illnesses in addition to substance use disorders have the opportunity to get the treatment they need.
- Offers alternative and traditional treatment: Patients can try a variety of treatments to overcome their addictions.
- Limited number of locations: Promises is not available in all states; some patients may have to travel long distances to get treatment.
- Best for Adolescents, young adults, executives and people who want to get sober.
Klean Treatment Centers offers rehab services in several West Coast locations. Klean makes a point of volunteering in local communities as well as offering specialized drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- Offers several specific programs: In addition to programs for young adults, detox and dual-diagnosis programs, Klean offers programs to help people with specific substance addictions such as marijuana or cocaine.
- Provides professional intervention services: Friends and family often turn to Klean to help them get a patient to see that he or she has a substance abuse problem.
- Offers extracurricular and social activities: In addition to treatment activities, patients go on group outings, have barbecues at the center and participate in other social events.
- Only available on the West Coast: People in the rest of the country will have to travel long distances.
- Not all locations have young-adult programs: Adolescents and young adults can attend programs at only two centers.
- Best for People who want to get sober.
Duffy’s is a Northern California rehab center whose founder was an alcoholic and wanted to help others overcome substance abuse problems. Today, it is run by the founder’s grandchildren and treats a variety of substance abuse disorders.
- Focuses on education: Clients learn life skills such as healthy conflict resolution, discover their triggers through one-on-one counseling and develop strategies to stay sober.
- 12-step focus: This center closely follows the 12-step philosophy, so Alcoholics Anonymous and its principles are a big part of the program.
- Offers both physical and mental recovery: The program provides clients with nutrition, exercise and rest to promote physical health as well as psychotherapy and group support to promote mental health.
- No differentiated programs: There are no specific programs for members of particular groups or people who struggle with particular substances.
- Time-limited programs: Programs offer support for only 30 or 90 days before requiring patients to move on from residential rehab to sober living or outpatient treatment.
- Best for People who want to get sober.
Transformations offers rehab services to patients in Florida. It is one of the few centers that offers both Christian and secular treatment options.
- Offers a young-adult program: Transformations believes young people (13 to 17 years old) have different needs and offers a special program.
- Provides a faith-based option: Patients who have strong ties to the Christian religion can benefit from services that reference their religious beliefs.
- Offers a holistic and educational-based approach: Patients learn how to set boundaries and how to avoid relapse as well as how to take care of their physical health through diet and exercise.
- Only available in Florida: Most of the country may not be able to take advantage of this center.
- Offers faith-based programs: Not everyone is comfortable with faith-based programs, so some people may feel hesitant to seek help under a Christ-centered program.
- Best for Adolescents, young adults, Christians and people who want to get sober.
Orchid Recovery is a women-only rehab center that focuses on biological and societal causes of substance abuse issues.
- Holistic approach considers hormonal issues and self esteem: This program offers diet, nutrition and general women’s health education as well as counseling and therapy to aid self-esteem.
- Offers sober living and transitional services just for women: Transitional services are aimed at helping women overcome social pressures to conform to certain expectations that might trigger relapse.
- Offers many alternative treatments: Patients may be exposed to psychodrama, meditation and other treatment modalities not commonly used in traditional medicine.
- Only certain people qualify: Obviously, men are not able to attend this program, and transgender women may not be accepted or feel comfortable.
- Only one facility: Many women may not have the resources to travel to this facility.
- Best for Women who want to get sober.
New Life Addiction Treatment Center is a Florida rehab center dedicated to treating neurological problems that contribute to addiction. It has been offering treatment since 1993.
- Extremely structured program: Clients receive about 35 hours a week of various treatments while attending the inpatient program.
- Focuses on both neurological and psychological treatment: This center offers neurofeedback, a biological treatment that focuses on correcting neurochemical deficits, and alternative treatments such as yoga and meditation in addition to psychotherapy and group support.
- Run by a medical doctor: Patients get the benefit of medical supervision 24 hours a day regardless of whether they are in detox, inpatient recovery or sober living.
- Time-limited program: Inpatient programs are limited to 30, 60 or 90 days.
- No differentiated programs: There are no programs for people with certain needs or who want help with overcoming the use of specific substances.
- Best for People who want to get sober.
Cliffside Malibu is a modern drug rehabilitation facility located in one of Southern California's most prestigious and peaceful areas. It uses the latest techniques to try to help people recover permanently from drug and alcohol addictions.
- Focuses on pain and trauma as underlying causes: Rather than just focusing on stopping the substance use, Cliffside Malibu focuses on healing the pain underlying the need to use.
- Believes recovery can be permanent: While many rehab centers might view alcohol and drug use as a lifelong disease, Cliffside Malibu sees this disorder as treatable; it focuses on providing skills for permanent recovery.
- Offers sober living: Consumers who have completed their rehabilitation program can live in a sober living facility where they and other recovering addicts can maintain sobriety and learn how to contribute to a communal living situation.
- Offers a guarantee: If a client relapses within a year of completing treatment, they can repeat the treatment for free.
- Uses holistic therapies: This facility focuses on healing clients' physical, mental and emotional problems so that they can live productive lives.
- Best for People who desire long-term sobriety, people with physical health problems,, and executives with drug and alcohol problems.
Serenity Vista offers industry leading private rehabilitation facilities for those battling addiction. Creating individualized treatment plans based on the internationally recognized Minnesota Model, their addiction rehabilitation services are among the best.
- Affordable: Private rehab facilities often come with price tags that make them out of reach for most people, but Serenity Vista has affordable packages that can work for almost any annual income level.
- Holistic approach: By combining a disease-centric approach to addiction with a 12-step program in a very private setting, Serenity Vista gives those struggling with addiction a strong foundation on which to build.
- Extended stay options: Where many rehab facilities have patients in and out within a week, Serenity Vista offers a 90-day program that helps patients develop the skills they need to stay sober in daily life.
- Rehab vacation: Patients at Serenity Vista enjoy an experience that is almost a vacation. They get the treatment services they need in Panama - a beautiful tropical setting.
- Fly free: In addition to their affordable pricing options, Serenity Vista also offers a free return airfare package with their 90-day rehabilitation package.
- Best for Addicts, alcoholics and caregivers.
Retorno International Rehab is described as the world's largest Jewish rehabilitation center. Located in Givat Shemesh, Israel, the facility offers both inpatient and outpatient services to meet the needs of its clients. Treatment periods are based on different factors, these include that women can stay anywhere between 7 to 9 months, men are able to stay between 6 to 7 months, youth can stay 19 months and they also offer a 3 month detox.
- Personalized treatment plans: Retorno International Rehab creates personalized treatment plans to help clients reach and maintain sobriety.
- Holistic therapies: Retorno provides holistic treatments that help clients enrich their lives through therapeutic horseback riding, animal-assisted therapy and therapeutic bike riding.
- Preventive education: Preventive education from Retorno can help people recognize the signs of developing and existing addictions in men and women of all ages.
- Seminars: Retorno International Rehab offers several prevention and empowerment seminars that last anywhere from one day to a full week.
- Withdrawal services: Inpatients at Retorno International Rehab can take advantage of services that help them overcome the physical symptoms of drug and alcohol withdrawal.
- Best for Substance abusers who want a holistic approach to sobriety, adults who use mind-altering substances to cope with trauma, young women and girls who prefer treatment in an all-female facility, drug abusers who want inpatient or outpatient services and people at risk of substance abuse.
Hotel California by the Sea is an addiction recovery facility that provides a range of treatment options in Newport Beach, California. The staff includes therapists, medical doctors and nutrition specialists who create individualized treatment plans for each patient. The facility accepts several types of health insurance, including coverage from Aetna, Cigna, ComPsych and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Detox: Detoxification at Hotel California by the Sea makes it possible for patients to eliminate harmful chemicals from their bodies so they are ready for treatment plans.
- Residential treatment: Residential treatment at Hotel California by the Sea combines the 12-step method with counseling, nutritious foods and group support.
- Family program: Since addiction affects more than just the patient, Hotel California by the Sea offers a three-day Family Program once per month.
- Men and women accepted: Hotel California by the Sea uses unique recovery programs to meet the needs of both male and female patients.
- Continuing care: Recovery is a process that takes time, and Hotel California by the Sea provides outpatient services, sober companions, alumni support and monitoring to help patients remain sober after leaving the facility.
- Best for Men, women and young adults who need residential or outpatient services.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. ConsumerAffairs.com makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.
11 – 19 Most Reviewed Drug and Alcohol Rehab
SOBA Recovery Center is a rehabilitation center located in Malibu, California. The company offers holistic therapies to help people overcome drug and alcohol addiction.
The Betty Ford Center is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center that was founded in 1982. The center has 13 locations across the United States, and they treat both youth and adults who struggle with addiction.
Klean Treatment Centers offer drug and alcohol abusers rehabilitation services. The company has four locations across America, and they offer both inpatient and after-care.
Located in the Napa Valley, Duffy's Drug & Alcohol Rehab is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center that offers 30, 60 and 90 day programs. The center is dedicated to treating a range of addictions, and offers family support.
|Read Expert Review|
Transformations Treatment Center is a drug and alcohol treatment center that offers a natural and holistic approach to treating substance abuse. The company offers an adult, young adult, and a faith-based program.
New Life Addiction Treatment is an addiction treatment center owned and operated by a neurologist. The company offers detox, inpatient, and outpatient rehabilitation services.
Cliffside Malibu is a rehabilitation center located in Malibu, California. The oceanside center offers a staff of doctors, nurses and therapists to guide substance abusers through the recovery process.
|Read Expert Review|
Serenity Vista is a holistic luxury drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. The company offers programs of 30, 45, 60 and 90 days. Its center is located in Panama City, Panama.
|Read Expert Review|
Since 1984, Hotel California By The Sea has provided individualized substance abuse treatment for men, women and young adults. They are located in a safe environment in Newport Beach, California.
|Read Expert Review|