It's that easy Request Information
4.89/5
Based on 74 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

United Recovery Project believes everyone deserves another chance. Our primary focus is to assist individuals who often use chemicals as a means to coping. We work to help them manage their emotions and overcome daily hurdles that can easily set a person back.

Our program typically last 30 days however participants can remain in the program should we find additional treatment is needed. Once the client exhibits he/she is ready, our Clinical Care team works to create a thorough aftercare plan to ensure the client has the tools he/she needs to maintain a healthy and happy sober life.

View More View More

74 United Recovery Project Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I just want to share my experience with anyone who has ever been through a rehab program or has even thought about going to one to consider using United Recovery Project located in Hollywood, Florida. I have been in rehab before and the program here completely blew me away. Not only did it give me more than I could possibly imagine, including the tools necessary to guide me into dealing with my addiction and staying sober in the future. The entire staff from my therapist Chris to my case worker Billy, the office staff, and all the techs that took care of us 24 hours a day. I honestly feel that I have acquired enough tools to help me identify my addiction to alcohol to give me a great head start back into my everyday life.

Get expert buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Incredible living conditions along with fantastic support from counselors to techs. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone that is in need of immediate help. Thanks to Bryan for the opportunity that he gives everyone. He understands what it is like to be controlled by all the exterior substances that are out and available today as he has lived that life and found recovery.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

First time in a treatment center and didn't really have high expectations. This facility however, went above and beyond. Tons of knowledge gained during primary and individual group therapy sessions. Staff went above and beyond for all clients. They really do care! I would recommend this center to anyone struggling with addiction. Thank you again United Recovery Project! Thanks for saving my life.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Some of my favorite things about my experience at URP were the amazing staff, the clinical team, the comfortable living quarters, and the individual and group therapy. I like that the owner Bryan is so involved, it feels like a family. I love that they help you every step of the way from detox through residential, php and iop. All around, it was a great experience. When I first came in, I wasn't sure I wanted to stay clean - but now I am excited about my journey in recovery.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

From start to finish, this Recovery program has been 100%. When calling to seek help, I was connected to an Admissions Coordinator who truly cared. She asked the right questions and was sure to check in with me all the way until I got off the plane and into the first phase of the program. While in Detox, I was treated with care and compassion by the techs, the facilitators, the therapists and the other clients. I was in a VERY CLEAN facility with amenities above what I expected, including my own TV and Xbox. The fridges were stocked with delicious snacks and drinks. The groups were high quality and were set up to create a safe and open environment.

When going to the next phase of the program, PHP, I was pleasantly surprised with how the nice the Villa (a mansion of some sore) was. The staff were just the same as in Detox, with caring and compassionate attitudes. Groups were great and the therapists were definitely invested. I felt extremely safe to share all through this process. I am so pleased with the program, that I continued into the next phase of the program, IOP, and would HIGHLY recommend this program to ANYONE who is ready to be open, honest and willing toward a journey in QUALITY recovery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Recovery Project?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I was very nervous, even scared, about getting help. Coming to URP was my first time in treatment and I am so glad I made the decision to come here. I loved the process and the staff who understand and can relate. Would definitely recommend URP for anyone caught up in addiction.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

This was a very positive experience with a highly trained staff and very informative groups. I learned new ideas and they helped me develop plans for when I returned home to further my sobriety. My counselor Chris was extremely helpful and spent time with me as needed for my development.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

From start to finish I have nothing but positive things to say about this facility. On the initial phone call the staff walked me through the process and within the hour I was headed to the airport to head to the facility. Upon arrival I was greeted with open arms to what I would call a "dream program." Having been in other treatment facilities I was able to appreciate the difference in care in URP. Every group and speaker was helpful in their own way. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of treatment. Thank you to Ali, Kristen, Sarah, Joanne, Ray, Billy, and Darius for all their help!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

The staff here really made this a great and comfortable place. I highly recommend this treatment center. I had a comfortable and beneficial stay. I feel I have the right tools for sobriety. The staff here are very helpful and caring. I wouldn't have picked a better place.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I was talking to Justine to get info on getting a friend help and she gave info on state funded places but hang up on me as I was still asking questions. Pretty bad if this is how they treat people on the phones asking questions about getting loved ones help. I am sure I would not want to send any there. It didn't sound like they had any compassion at all for the people looking for help or info so how would they treat my friend if they treat me like that!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I thought the experience I have had here at United Recovery Project was great. I learned from a well trained staff, of which majority of them are in recovery. I saw firsthand how people exactly like me managed to achieve sobriety and what they do to maintain it. I really don't have much bad to say about URP, they were very hands on with my treatment the whole way and worked with me and anything I needed along the way. Once again I just want to mention the Techs and staff who are employed at URP because they truly are amazing people who never stopped lending a helping hand. From Ian to Mike, Josef, Jay, Ryan, TJ, Steve, Cory, they are all great at their jobs and definitely people who I was able to lean on my entire time here. And especially SARA AT THE FRONT DESK!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Recovery is attainable. This facility can help you build a solid foundation for you lifetime recovery. You need trust in the process and allow them to guide you. In the end you will solve problems far beyond addiction. You can succeed here.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My experience here at United Recovery Project was very helpful, in all aspects of my life. I learned a lot and remember prior tools to use in my life and recovery. I am glad to have been given this opportunity to better my life, so I can stay sober and enjoy life on life's terms.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I was in the grips of addiction, I was homeless, no family, no job. I could not see the forest from the trees. I have been in and out of treatment, in and out of jail, with no success. I have been to the so called "best" facilities, and I have been to state facilities. I always felt like a number. I came across United Recovery Project, and they saved my life. I am a few years sober today, and my life has never been better. They treated me like an individual. Yes, they had all the nice things, but I did not care about that, I wanted therapy. United gave me the tools to be successful. I am forever grateful for them and where my life is today.

Original review: May 25, 2017

This place has helped me grow into the person I have always wanted to be. I have had a lot of help from the caring staff and therapists to figure out my core issues that cause me to use. I learned how to cope with underlying issues and have tools now to apply to my life when I leave. They introduced me to a 12 step program that I am excited to be a part of and provided me with aftercare.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My experience at United Recovery Project was perfect. I highly recommend this treatment center to anyone struggling with addiction. I really enjoyed the staff because of the family atmosphere and I appreciate how much they care for the clients. The program here is a structured environment that is drug free that will help me in my continued recovery.

Original review: May 22, 2017

My experience at United Recovery Project was beneficial for my recovery. It gave me the tools I need to cope with getting through life sober. The clinical staff was great and helpful. The activities we participating in were fun. The accommodations were awesome and the groups were intense.

Original review: May 22, 2017

The staff here is very accepting and fair. I really enjoyed my time here at United Recovery Project. I felt very comfortable. The extracurricular activities were really fun and they helped get me out of my head. The United Recovery Project program is very recovery-based and helped me gain life skills and ways to stay clean.

Original review: May 16, 2017

When coming into the facility, I was met and greeted by all of the staff AND clients. They made sure I was very comfortable. Every single one of my needs were met by my therapist as well as other staff regarding any other needs I had that didn't involve therapy. Housing was beautiful and the facility went out of their way to make sure everyone had fun but worked on their core issues at the same time.

Original review: May 15, 2017

Genuine staff, gained very good knowledge about addiction and recovery. The techs are very supportive and helpful. United Recovery Project is a rehab that truly cares about the welfare of their clients and are willing to go the extra mile in all aspects to ensure your well-being and comfort.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I really enjoyed my time here at United Recovery Project. They have a really nice residence. The groups were helpful and out of my multiple stays in treatment this one helped me become a better person. I usually get kicked out of treatment and I have came close here but I wanted to stay clean so I made it work here.

Original review: May 12, 2017

URP helped to save my life. The program taught me ways to live honestly and how to actually enjoy life clean. They teach you ways to cope with feelings that are awoken by digging deep and being honest about internal issues. URP really focuses on the core problems and issues that other treatment facilities usually don't touch on, and this is CRUCIAL to recovery. A 12 step program option is presented, but not forced. The staff is phenomenal and attentive, and genuinely cares about the well-being of their clients. I would highly recommend this facility due to their love for and understanding of alcoholics and addicts.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I had a great experience with URP. These people including staff and their clinical team is amazing and changes thoughts, behaviors and lives. Me myself have been to thirty treatment centers that specialize in addiction and mental health and this would be the only place I would recommend to anyone. I've seen the most progress in me come out of being at URP and am so grateful that this treatment center exists.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I had a fantastic experience here at United Recovery Project. I thought that clinical was very supportive and helpful. I love Chris as my therapist because he was loving and supportive. The techs are five-star techs and I recommend this place.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I would highly recommend this treatment center to anyone who needs help. The staff genuinely care about all their patients, unlike any other place I have ever been to. When I needed something they accommodated me to the best of their abilities. Awesome place.

Original review: April 3, 2017

The treatment center is wonderful and the staff was great. They will go out of their way to help you with whatever you needed help with. I could not ask for anything more... Great team of people at United Recovery Project.

Original review: March 30, 2017

United Recovery Project saved my life. They gave me an opportunity to get sober and change my life. The staff was wonderful. I will be forever grateful for what I gained while I was in United Recovery Project. I would highly recommend this great treatment center to anyone struggling with alcohol or drug addiction.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at United Recovery Project. This is the greatest treatment center I have ever been to. The staff genuinely cares about clients and helps in any way they can. Everyone has your best interest in mind.

Original review: March 29, 2017

If it wasn't for the techs especially Brian, Chris, Carly, Jay, Budd I would have not stayed. They made me feel at home and jumped thru any and all hoops for me. I didn’t ever usually have to ask twice for anything. Jay and Carly were ALWAYS checking on me mental well being and were so easy to talk to. I have made friends I can call family for a lifetime. Patrick is INCREDIBLE and I wish I could take him home with me to continue my therapy with him.

Original review: March 28, 2017

The staff at URP is amazing and I would tell anyone struggling with addiction to come here. They are very helpful and nice and very accommodating. They really care about you and don't treat you like just a number. My time here was great. Excellent treatment facility.

United Recovery Project Company Information

5900 Johnson St
Hollywood
FL
www.unitedrecoveryproject.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.