toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The staff was awesome, counselors were great, housing was amazing, very recovery based and just the right amount of fun. The place was clean and well organized. The whole staff is cool. Bryan is great. Chris is great. Mike ** is cool. I enjoyed all the assets and activities. Would definitely go again. 10/10.

United Recovery is a top notch facility with an extremely professional staff. I highly recommend them as they are professional, comforting and extremely helpful to anyone in need of their services. They are a one of a kind company with one of a kind people to help you. These people not only work there but care about you and your Recovery.

I came by with a family member to show support and was deeply impressed with the abundance of care and of acceptance. Was very impressed with how attentive everyone in the staff is. I wouldn't want my friends or family in need, anywhere else.

URP's staff and management make this center one of the best I have encountered. Their true care and compassion for clients yields lasting results and the approach sets clients up for continued success with sobriety after the program. I would highly recommend this center to anyone.

When walking into United Recover Project, one is immediately welcomed with a friendly, and warm environment. The owners and staff are truly passionate about helping their clients; they continuously pour out all they have on a day to day basis. The space they have created is remarkable and I know they strive to improve as much as they possibly can.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Recovery Project?

In one of the scariest, loneliest and most painful moments of my life I felt like there was nothing left to do. I have been to over 10 treatment facilities who never seemed to care and I used immediately after. United Recovery Project saved my life! The staff and owners are some of the kindest, loving, and helpful people I have ever met. They walked with me every step of the way and introduced me to another way of life while having the time of my life! Not only is this an amazing recovery environment, they reminded me it's possible to have fun without using drugs. Today I have over 3 months clean and I owe it all to them!

The staff was motivated to give me the best experience and help to get the recovery that I needed. As well as set me up after to get plugged in and stay on the best path. I recommend this place to anyone looking to the best foot forward on changing their lives.

My stay here was exceptional from the group sessions to the individual therapy to the living environment. The staff from top to bottom genuinely cares about your recovery process and addresses all needs and concerns. I am very grateful for the care I received. I would recommend URP to anyone looking for help.

I would recommend URP to anyone looking for help. The staff really cares about you. This was my first time in treatment for my addiction and it was a great place. Not at all what I thought rehab would be like. This gave me the chance to finally get my head back together and get me heading in the right direction. Thank you!

Fantastic experience. I have been to other treatment centers before but felt like I was part of a family at URP. The staff is awesome and truly cares about you. You're not just another person lost in the mix. Thank you for all of the amazing support.

When I came here I thought it was going to be a quick two weeks but I ended up staying almost 40 days and loved it. It was definitely the best treatment I've been to. I learned a lot about myself and the disease of addiction I’m looking forward to doing the iop and living at the halfway. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Place is very. Staff was great in all aspects. Counselors had a lot of knowledge and experience. Activities was great. Kept my mind off being away from home. Living arrangements was like paradise and kept clean. Nothing but good things to say about this place.

I have learned a lot from the staff at URP. All of my personal, medical, and therapeutic needs were met above my expectations. When I first came here I was not fully committed to staying clean. But after talking with the people and the staff at URP, I decided to make the commitment to myself to try this. I am happy for the choices I am making.

A great and wonderful place to work. Everyone works as a team, a family to help those that are in need of help a safe environment. United Recovery is my #1 work place where I can say all thing are handled properly and in a safe way. United Recovery Project makes sure that all new intake as well for those already with United Recovery gets the help at 100%. We make it a comfortable place and make sure everyone gets the treatment needed at all time. Any questions and concern is taken care as soon as possible and make it comfortable for all their needs. We give the care they need and listen when they need someone to talk to. It can emotionally, mentally. United Recovery Project is always gonna be there for them. With my experience with United Recovery Project is the best work place I ever had and will continue being with the company till the end.

I've been to 15 treatment centers and I felt completely hopeless coming into URP. I didn't want to be there, especially since they were a "new" treatment center. I was very skeptical. After my first three days I started to open up and laugh for the first times in years. The techs there were so good and down to earth, everything was organized and they had a great community of clients. The clinical director helped me a lot with our one on one trauma therapy. The residence was beautiful. Overall, it was THE BEST experience I've had in treatment. I have over 5 months clean now.

I love working at United Recovery Project. I have never been in an environment where people care so much, everyone from the Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT's) to the CEO. The level of care and commitment our clients receive is unprecedented.

Excellent Treatment Center. United Recovery Project saved my best friend's life! The facility was very well run and organized. The staff and therapists were very helpful and you could tell they really cared and loved what they do. I will be forever grateful for URP for saving my friend and giving him the tools to live a clean life.

Have a relative with drug abuse. He got the best treatment with a professional all the time on a first class location. Everyone at the center was very good at every step. Very grateful to all of them at the center. Food was very natural and plenty of it. The rooms very clean, they all treat us with respect. God bless all.

My experience at URP was very beneficial and I enjoyed my stay here more than any treatment centers I have been to so far. The staff was knowledgeable and cared about the clients and didn't seem like they were just doing their job. Caring staff really made a positive difference.

United Recovery Project is the best treatment center in South Florida. Every single staff member goes above and beyond to meet the individual needs of all of the clients. The treatment plans are individualized to each clients needs. I would recommend this facility to all my loved ones.

I might be biased, but if I could give this place 10 stars I would. I've worked in treatment for a while and no other place even comes close to comparing. The amount of passion and compassion that is put into every single day by the owners and every staff member at this establishment is unique and only a small part of what makes this place amazing. If you are looking for a treatment center that you can skate through 30 days and go through the motions, this is not the place for you. If you are looking to truly change your life, give URP a call.

URP was the best treatment facility I have ever been to. Everyone was awesome and so helpful. I'm still clean today and happy and I owe some of it to everyone there! Thank you so much for showing me how to be a productive member of society

The warm and inviting staff, facility, made my transition into recovery that much easier. They helped me work through my addiction, that I suffered with for more than ten years. Excellent staff, therapists. I didn't feel like a number, I felt like a patient.

This was the best decision of my life. Coming to United Recovery changed everything. I'm so happy I was able to find a second family. Everybody here has really taken such good care of me. I have never felt this healthy, even before all the drugs and chaos.

One of the best experiences in treatment, they accommodate very well and set me on the right path. I appreciate the help and would help recommend it to anyone. Everything that I have done in this place has changed the way I have done things this time around.

URP helped me through Early recovery and taught me how to a build a solid foundation in order to continue my recovery on my own. All my essential needs were met while I stayed here and some. Between my personal therapist, case manager and all other outstanding URP employees my experience was most beneficial too and I highly recommend to any other struggling addicts who need help.

There really are not words to describe what URP did to save my life. The transformation I have seen in my life was made possible because of each and every clinical member, behavioral technician, case manager, even the CEO played a direct role. Specifically Ashley, my counselor, facilitated growth I never thought possible. URP demonstrates professionalism, empathy, and genuine concern to the personal needs of each client everyday. I am and will be forever grateful for this place! Thank you!

United recovery center is an excellent treatment center for alcoholics and addicts dealing with substance abuse and other psychological issues. Staff is caring and treats you based on your needs. If you're serious about staying clean and sober and changing your life for the better, this is the place for you. I've been to many places and I'm doing the best I ever have had since leaving. They genuinely care about your well being and make you comfortable as possible while striving to make a better life for yourself.

Before going to United, I had been in 2 other treatment centers. I was pretty closed off to going a third time, but my husband gave me the little push that I needed to give it another shot. I came in kicking and screaming, but the staff showed me compassion even though I was a pain! It took me a week to really calm down, but I started to appreciate the opportunity to heal again. My therapist, Ashley, forced me out of my comfort zone and made me look at myself. I'm so grateful that she pushed me. The entire staff showed me love and made me feel that I mattered. Thank you all for believing in me!

I would like to let it be known just how much United Recovery Project has changed my life for the better. Before coming to United Recovery Project I did not believe that I would ever stay clean. Today, for the first time in my life I have hope. Hope that I can stay clean, and find a new way to live. The life skills they taught me will not just help me to stay clean but also become a productive member of society. I learned that keeping my disease of addiction at bay is a lifelong process. The people that work there (from the owner to the techs) really show they care. Until becoming a client at United Recovery Project no one has ever made feel cared about, loved and respected before. I can honestly say the love and support they have shown me is the reason I have this new outlook on life. Words can not express the gratitude I have for URP.

United Recovery Project Company Profile