4.94/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Looking for drug or alcohol rehabilitation services?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

United Recovery Project

United Recovery Project believes everyone deserves another chance. Our primary focus is to assist individuals who often use chemicals as a means to coping. We work to help them manage their emotions and overcome daily hurdles that can easily set a person back.

Our program typically last 30 days however participants can remain in the program should we find additional treatment is needed. Once the client exhibits he/she is ready, our Clinical Care team works to create a thorough aftercare plan to ensure the client has the tools he/she needs to maintain a healthy and happy sober life.

Find out more Find out more
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 25, 2017

59 United Recovery Project Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 25, 2017

This place has helped me grow into the person I have always wanted to be. I have had a lot of help from the caring staff and therapists to figure out my core issues that cause me to use. I learned how to cope with underlying issues and have tools now to apply to my life when I leave. They introduced me to a 12 step program that I am excited to be a part of and provided me with aftercare.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My experience at United Recovery Project was perfect. I highly recommend this treatment center to anyone struggling with addiction. I really enjoyed the staff because of the family atmosphere and I appreciate how much they care for the clients. The program here is a structured environment that is drug free that will help me in my continued recovery.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: May 22, 2017

My experience at United Recovery Project was beneficial for my recovery. It gave me the tools I need to cope with getting through life sober. The clinical staff was great and helpful. The activities we participating in were fun. The accommodations were awesome and the groups were intense.

Original review: May 22, 2017

The staff here is very accepting and fair. I really enjoyed my time here at United Recovery Project. I felt very comfortable. The extracurricular activities were really fun and they helped get me out of my head. The United Recovery Project program is very recovery-based and helped me gain life skills and ways to stay clean.

Original review: May 16, 2017

When coming into the facility, I was met and greeted by all of the staff AND clients. They made sure I was very comfortable. Every single one of my needs were met by my therapist as well as other staff regarding any other needs I had that didn't involve therapy. Housing was beautiful and the facility went out of their way to make sure everyone had fun but worked on their core issues at the same time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Recovery Project?

Original review: May 15, 2017

Genuine staff, gained very good knowledge about addiction and recovery. The techs are very supportive and helpful. United Recovery Project is a rehab that truly cares about the welfare of their clients and are willing to go the extra mile in all aspects to ensure your well-being and comfort.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I really enjoyed my time here at United Recovery Project. They have a really nice residence. The groups were helpful and out of my multiple stays in treatment this one helped me become a better person. I usually get kicked out of treatment and I have came close here but I wanted to stay clean so I made it work here.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I had a great experience with URP. These people including staff and their clinical team is amazing and changes thoughts, behaviors and lives. Me myself have been to thirty treatment centers that specialize in addiction and mental health and this would be the only place I would recommend to anyone. I've seen the most progress in me come out of being at URP and am so grateful that this treatment center exists.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I had a fantastic experience here at United Recovery Project. I thought that clinical was very supportive and helpful. I love Chris as my therapist because he was loving and supportive. The techs are five-star techs and I recommend this place.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I would highly recommend this treatment center to anyone who needs help. The staff genuinely care about all their patients, unlike any other place I have ever been to. When I needed something they accommodated me to the best of their abilities. Awesome place.

Original review: April 3, 2017

The treatment center is wonderful and the staff was great. They will go out of their way to help you with whatever you needed help with. I could not ask for anything more... Great team of people at United Recovery Project.

Original review: March 30, 2017

United Recovery Project saved my life. They gave me an opportunity to get sober and change my life. The staff was wonderful. I will be forever grateful for what I gained while I was in United Recovery Project. I would highly recommend this great treatment center to anyone struggling with alcohol or drug addiction.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at United Recovery Project. This is the greatest treatment center I have ever been to. The staff genuinely cares about clients and helps in any way they can. Everyone has your best interest in mind.

Original review: March 29, 2017

If it wasn't for the techs especially Brian, Chris, Carly, Jay, Budd I would have not stayed. They made me feel at home and jumped thru any and all hoops for me. I didn’t ever usually have to ask twice for anything. Jay and Carly were ALWAYS checking on me mental well being and were so easy to talk to. I have made friends I can call family for a lifetime. Patrick is INCREDIBLE and I wish I could take him home with me to continue my therapy with him.

Original review: March 28, 2017

The staff at URP is amazing and I would tell anyone struggling with addiction to come here. They are very helpful and nice and very accommodating. They really care about you and don't treat you like just a number. My time here was great. Excellent treatment facility.

Original review: March 28, 2017

URP was extremely helpful, the staff including the techs were always awesome. Some more outdoor activities would have been great. Overall everyone and everything was positive. The therapists were helpful and never acted like they were better than their clients.

Original review: March 27, 2017

I enjoyed my time rehabilitating. Staff was awesome and insightful. If I had to come back to a rehab I would definitely choose this one again. The weather was nice and the activities were fun. This is a new wave in rehab. Great treatment center.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Great treatment center. United Recovery has open up my mind. It has helped me with my social anxiety and my anger problem... The counselors have helped me get out of my comfort zone. For the first time in a while I am happy and always smiling.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Having been to 10 plus treatments all around United States this place was by far the best experience I had! I owe this place my life cause they have opened my eyes to a whole new way of living clean and serene. Their approach was spot on and provided exactly what I needed to succeed.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I am incredibly grateful to work for such an amazing facility! It is a wonderful experience to be a part of a staff that unites as a family to truly help their clients succeed. United Recovery Project goes above and beyond to provide their clients with the best possible treatment. It is a blessing to be able to witness people transform their lives.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

My niece went to United Recovery Project after we read about the CEO, Bryan Alzate on a news article. So far she is having an amazing experience and has been very happy with our decision to get help there. Everyone is always available to answer my questions and I feel that they truly care about her.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

Great living quarters, amazing therapist that care truly about you along with the rest of staff. Would recommend to any addict or friend. Chriss is very nice and caring person who truly wants the best for every client.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

Thank you very much for helping me with my addiction. I had no idea what to expect but immediately felt right at home here. The staff was amazing and very accommodating. You guys saved me from myself. Thank you so much!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

My time here at United Recovery Project has been a life changing experience. This place saved my life. The staff is top notch and always willing to help me in my recovery. I highly recommend this place. It's a safe environment and really enjoyed my time here.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

URP is a great facility for addiction counseling. The staff and owner really care and love what they do, they are in the business of helping people. This facility gives you the tools and resources you need to get your life back on track and the hope and faith to move forward.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

The staff was awesome, counselors were great, housing was amazing, very recovery based and just the right amount of fun. The place was clean and well organized. The whole staff is cool. Bryan is great. Chris is great. Mike ** is cool. I enjoyed all the assets and activities. Would definitely go again. 10/10.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

United Recovery is a top notch facility with an extremely professional staff. I highly recommend them as they are professional, comforting and extremely helpful to anyone in need of their services. They are a one of a kind company with one of a kind people to help you. These people not only work there but care about you and your Recovery.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I came by with a family member to show support and was deeply impressed with the abundance of care and of acceptance. Was very impressed with how attentive everyone in the staff is. I wouldn't want my friends or family in need, anywhere else.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

URP's staff and management make this center one of the best I have encountered. Their true care and compassion for clients yields lasting results and the approach sets clients up for continued success with sobriety after the program. I would highly recommend this center to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

When walking into United Recovery Project, one is immediately welcomed with a friendly, and warm environment. The owners and staff are truly passionate about helping their clients; they continuously pour out all they have on a day to day basis. The space they have created is remarkable and I know they strive to improve as much as they possibly can.

United Recovery Project Company Information