toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

When coming into the facility, I was met and greeted by all of the staff AND clients. They made sure I was very comfortable. Every single one of my needs were met by my therapist as well as other staff regarding any other needs I had that didn't involve therapy. Housing was beautiful and the facility went out of their way to make sure everyone had fun but worked on their core issues at the same time.

Genuine staff, gained very good knowledge about addiction and recovery. The techs are very supportive and helpful. United Recovery Project is a rehab that truly cares about the welfare of their clients and are willing to go the extra mile in all aspects to ensure your well-being and comfort.

I really enjoyed my time here at United Recovery Project. They have a really nice residence. The groups were helpful and out of my multiple stays in treatment this one helped me become a better person. I usually get kicked out of treatment and I have came close here but I wanted to stay clean so I made it work here.

I had a great experience with URP. These people including staff and their clinical team is amazing and changes thoughts, behaviors and lives. Me myself have been to thirty treatment centers that specialize in addiction and mental health and this would be the only place I would recommend to anyone. I've seen the most progress in me come out of being at URP and am so grateful that this treatment center exists.

I had a fantastic experience here at United Recovery Project. I thought that clinical was very supportive and helpful. I love Chris as my therapist because he was loving and supportive. The techs are five-star techs and I recommend this place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Recovery Project?

I would highly recommend this treatment center to anyone who needs help. The staff genuinely care about all their patients, unlike any other place I have ever been to. When I needed something they accommodated me to the best of their abilities. Awesome place.

The treatment center is wonderful and the staff was great. They will go out of their way to help you with whatever you needed help with. I could not ask for anything more... Great team of people at United Recovery Project.

United Recovery Project saved my life. They gave me an opportunity to get sober and change my life. The staff was wonderful. I will be forever grateful for what I gained while I was in United Recovery Project. I would highly recommend this great treatment center to anyone struggling with alcohol or drug addiction.

I had a wonderful experience at United Recovery Project. This is the greatest treatment center I have ever been to. The staff genuinely cares about clients and helps in any way they can. Everyone has your best interest in mind.

If it wasn't for the techs especially Brian, Chris, Carly, Jay, Budd I would have not stayed. They made me feel at home and jumped thru any and all hoops for me. I didn’t ever usually have to ask twice for anything. Jay and Carly were ALWAYS checking on me mental well being and were so easy to talk to. I have made friends I can call family for a lifetime. Patrick is INCREDIBLE and I wish I could take him home with me to continue my therapy with him.

The staff at URP is amazing and I would tell anyone struggling with addiction to come here. They are very helpful and nice and very accommodating. They really care about you and don't treat you like just a number. My time here was great. Excellent treatment facility.

URP was extremely helpful, the staff including the techs were always awesome. Some more outdoor activities would have been great. Overall everyone and everything was positive. The therapists were helpful and never acted like they were better than their clients.

I enjoyed my time rehabilitating. Staff was awesome and insightful. If I had to come back to a rehab I would definitely choose this one again. The weather was nice and the activities were fun. This is a new wave in rehab. Great treatment center.

Great treatment center. United Recovery has open up my mind. It has helped me with my social anxiety and my anger problem... The counselors have helped me get out of my comfort zone. For the first time in a while I am happy and always smiling.

Having been to 10 plus treatments all around United States this place was by far the best experience I had! I owe this place my life cause they have opened my eyes to a whole new way of living clean and serene. Their approach was spot on and provided exactly what I needed to succeed.

I am incredibly grateful to work for such an amazing facility! It is a wonderful experience to be a part of a staff that unites as a family to truly help their clients succeed. United Recovery Project goes above and beyond to provide their clients with the best possible treatment. It is a blessing to be able to witness people transform their lives.

My niece went to United Recovery Project after we read about the CEO, Bryan Alzate on a news article. So far she is having an amazing experience and has been very happy with our decision to get help there. Everyone is always available to answer my questions and I feel that they truly care about her.

Great living quarters, amazing therapist that care truly about you along with the rest of staff. Would recommend to any addict or friend. Chriss is very nice and caring person who truly wants the best for every client.

Thank you very much for helping me with my addiction. I had no idea what to expect but immediately felt right at home here. The staff was amazing and very accommodating. You guys saved me from myself. Thank you so much!

My time here at United Recovery Project has been a life changing experience. This place saved my life. The staff is top notch and always willing to help me in my recovery. I highly recommend this place. It's a safe environment and really enjoyed my time here.

URP is a great facility for addiction counseling. The staff and owner really care and love what they do, they are in the business of helping people. This facility gives you the tools and resources you need to get your life back on track and the hope and faith to move forward.

The staff was awesome, counselors were great, housing was amazing, very recovery based and just the right amount of fun. The place was clean and well organized. The whole staff is cool. Bryan is great. Chris is great. Mike ** is cool. I enjoyed all the assets and activities. Would definitely go again. 10/10.

United Recovery is a top notch facility with an extremely professional staff. I highly recommend them as they are professional, comforting and extremely helpful to anyone in need of their services. They are a one of a kind company with one of a kind people to help you. These people not only work there but care about you and your Recovery.

I came by with a family member to show support and was deeply impressed with the abundance of care and of acceptance. Was very impressed with how attentive everyone in the staff is. I wouldn't want my friends or family in need, anywhere else.

URP's staff and management make this center one of the best I have encountered. Their true care and compassion for clients yields lasting results and the approach sets clients up for continued success with sobriety after the program. I would highly recommend this center to anyone.

When walking into United Recovery Project, one is immediately welcomed with a friendly, and warm environment. The owners and staff are truly passionate about helping their clients; they continuously pour out all they have on a day to day basis. The space they have created is remarkable and I know they strive to improve as much as they possibly can.

In one of the scariest, loneliest and most painful moments of my life I felt like there was nothing left to do. I have been to over 10 treatment facilities who never seemed to care and I used immediately after. United Recovery Project saved my life! The staff and owners are some of the kindest, loving, and helpful people I have ever met. They walked with me every step of the way and introduced me to another way of life while having the time of my life! Not only is this an amazing recovery environment, they reminded me it's possible to have fun without using drugs. Today I have over 3 months clean and I owe it all to them!

The staff was motivated to give me the best experience and help to get the recovery that I needed. As well as set me up after to get plugged in and stay on the best path. I recommend this place to anyone looking to the best foot forward on changing their lives.

My stay here was exceptional from the group sessions to the individual therapy to the living environment. The staff from top to bottom genuinely cares about your recovery process and addresses all needs and concerns. I am very grateful for the care I received. I would recommend URP to anyone looking for help.

I would recommend URP to anyone looking for help. The staff really cares about you. This was my first time in treatment for my addiction and it was a great place. Not at all what I thought rehab would be like. This gave me the chance to finally get my head back together and get me heading in the right direction. Thank you!

United Recovery Project Company Profile