Call toll free
4.39/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is the fastest growing addiction treatment provider in the U.S., making treatment for addiction and other mental health disorders as affordable and accessible as any other disease. With world-class clinical treatment in state-of-the-art facilities throughout Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland, every RCA patient is given the highest standard of care and evidence-based treatment with dignity and respect close to where they live and work.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

314 Recovery Centers of America Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 23, 2019

My 20-year-old son had nothing but positive experience with Recovery Centers of America. He had a 30-day stay there and since then, they had a sober living program where he has been for two months now. Everything was really good. It was at the right time for him and we went to the right place in our city. He met people at RCA that he still lives with and he is grateful for what RCA did for him.

It was my first experience with that kind of recovery and I thought it would be more like a hospital but it was nothing like one so I was impressed. Now, I know what to expect so I know what to compare other places to and hopefully, I never have to go to another one. Everybody at Recovery was excellent. Their people were very caring, very friendly and professional. They were trained well to see a guy like me who didn't know what to expect and looking for help and they were very cool about it, all the way around. All in all, I would recommend Recovery Centers of America.

Get expert buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I was having some issues with anxiety and depression and I was smoking to deal with that. I play lacrosse at the university and my athletic trainer recommended I speak to Recovery Centers of America to fix it. I was comfortable talking to the counselor and I had a good experience when I first arrived. The only issue I really had was with my bills. My athletic trainers had told me a certain price for everything but I turned around at the very end and it was a lot more than I was told. Other than the cost though, everything was very good. Everybody was nice and the service was good. We had talked about some issues, like why I was having anxiety, and they really helped me deal with those in a more productive way instead of bottling them up and letting them affect me on a daily basis.

Original review: April 19, 2019

My wife found Recovery Centers of America and recommended it to me. It was pretty good. The initial counselor suggested that I participate in another portion of the program but I didn't think it matched what I needed. She gave me the criteria and told me to do the in-house portion of it. I successfully made it through and I got a lot out of it. The counselor I had was really good. I still use the tools that she taught us in the class. It was a pleasant experience and I actually enjoyed going.

But there was a lady at the center who I just felt, initially, stereotyped me in some type of way. But I made it through without any hiccups and she saw that. I have no hard feelings about that at all. Also, there was an issue when it was time for me to go back to work. I voluntarily went back because I wanted to. I didn't have a mandate. The center released some information to my job. My job had no idea why I was out and when they saw the center's letterhead, they wanted clearance from a medical doctor. But there wasn’t one on staff that had an M.D. or a nurse practitioner to clear me to go back to work. I had to go see a source outside of the Recovery Centers of America in order to get cleared. Other than that, I’m clean now and I haven’t looked back.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Staff is professional, but down to earth when needed. I enjoyed the RSS thoroughly! The higher learning experience from the RSS and peers over the therapists/counselors. RCA is my second experience in recovery. I would use the word "sadly", but I gained so much more knowledge this time! They helped me achieve a priceless peaceful state of mind. It was also the first time meditation worked and helped my mentality. I am entirely grateful for the experience, and would never have a negative thought or comment towards RCA. MIMI IS AN ANGEL (Spirituality counselor)!!! I also miss her son Nick! Oh, and wellness with Noel... He's the man! I could sing praises all day every day!

Original review: April 18, 2019

The folks from Recovery Centers of America came and picked me up and it was nice. But with the traffic and the weather we had in February, the drive was a little rough. At the same time, the way you have to go from Frederick to Waldorf is not an easy commute, no matter what time of year. When I got to the recovery center, I was physically ill and throwing up. But the nurse for the in-process was good, although there was a ton of repetitive information. You had to in-process five different groups of people so some of the information was redundant. It gets a little old, especially when you're not in your sharpest mind.

Still, I had a good treatment. I got along great with everybody. I even ended up becoming the men's group president and that was cool. The staff was wonderful too, but there were a couple who were like former corrections officers. Two of them particularly had a mindset that you’re an inmate rather than a patient. That was because they got mixed people. I was there voluntarily but then some people were court-ordered. But regardless of that, we were there for treatment. Still, a couple of the RCA staff were a little heavy-handed. Other than those two though, everybody treated us with respect and as a patient.

The biggest negative about the whole thing was that I didn't realize that the opioid epidemic was so damn bad. My addiction was with alcohol but clearly, the majority of the people at the recovery center were there for opioid abuse and issues. That demographic was very young too, relative to the alcoholics. They're in the young and middle 20s and for about two weeks, it was tough because their addiction is not what alcohol addiction is. It was a mess. The older people were primarily there on their own accord. They wanted to change and anybody who wants change will make that decision and treatment. But a lot of the young people didn’t care. They hijacked people's treatments and were in and out of classes. They were so disruptive and disrespectful. It was almost as though some of those people had been in the criminal justice system. So maybe it wasn't the proper treatment facility to start with.

I know RCA can't do a separate facility but there might need to be separate classes. RCA has to decide where their sweet spot is gonna be. If it’s gonna be everybody, then it is what it is. But if they’re gonna be selective, they have to find their spot. If they’re gonna do opioid addiction, they can do better by having facilities and treatment classes that go to addiction.

I think the opioid problem is big enough that they can have a center that's just based on that and then have the proper staff. The addiction that persists around the opioids is a lot stronger and more destructive. There were people who were in detox for a week, whereas an alcoholic might go in there for three or four days. Not everybody from the RCA staff had been a heroin addict either. You could tell which instructors or guidance people had a background in it and then those who did not. There were some people who had real world experience and there were some people who had book smarts because they went to college and ended up as a counselor or therapist.

From the management standpoint, there was also a lot of what appeared to be the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing. There were certain little things like whether something was scheduled or what they would do when the next person comes in. When I got there, the classes started right on time, 9am on the dot, in the first few weeks. But then they started less than five minutes and sometimes, 15 minutes. The treatment is very expensive care too. I was fortunate enough that my insurance company was gonna pay for everything. But it was basically $30,000. If you count the number of people in there, that’s a lot of money.

I mainly went to the one in Waldorf because it is physically closer than the one in Earleville, Maryland. The facility was about a year and a half old and it was a really nice facility. I'd give them credit for that. But if they don't make changes, they're gonna start having some fundamental problems and I would hate to recommend RCA to somebody then. Word is gonna get out like, "Don't come here. This place is a mess." But I'm assuming that the new CEO would make changes with their approach. I would speak very highly of RCA but I would also have people do their due diligence. If I was going into a program, I would ask what their mix is, who and what they treat, and what they specialize in.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Recovery Centers of America?

Original review: April 12, 2019

We were trying to get me into rehab at the last minute, and my mom found and told me Recovery Centers of America. I’ve also seen it in the commercials. I was a little lost the first few days because they wanna leave you in detox and let you just get accustomed. They didn’t tell me that so I didn’t know what the schedule was. They detoxed me a little incorrectly and we had to adjust it a few days after the detox because they detoxed me a little too fast. But besides that, the experience was good.

Alexandria was my primary therapist at Waldorf. She was amazing and she helped me a lot while I was there. Cassandra was another primary therapist and she was great. The other staff, for the most part, were pretty cool. Recovery Centers of America helped me get into a recovery house and set up everything that I needed. It was useful and I got a lot out of it.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I just went to detox from a very short period of drinking daily due to severe stress and depression and anxiety. And I was never a drinker but for about a year I started drinking heavily on weekends which ended up into daily for about 3 months.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I’ve been to a few different relocation centers. Recovery Centers of America was the smoothest intake I’ve ever had. It was also the best place I've ever been to. Everybody was nice and made me feel very comfortable. Majority of the time, everybody was accommodating and genuine. Right away, the employees called me by my first name. All the staff really cared about how I was feeling. It went as well as it could have gone. It was definitely a good experience. I have a working program afterward, which is something I’ve never done before. Everything I’m doing that’s helping me out now is all stuff that I got out of RCA.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I’ve been to three Recovery Centers and they were all awesome, quick and easy. They made things comfortable. At the Lighthouse, there was a guy named Job who offered to do all my laundry and fold it. When I got there, he made me food. I just got six months over so it was pretty good. One of the case managers that I met at RCA Devon got me into a sober living house in California. I just prefer them when they were smaller like the RCA Devon which was only 150 people. It was much more personal than when they opened the expansion.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I felt as if my patient rights were violated. Most of the staff members were professionals and kind. Others were awful, unprofessional, and rude. Ami, RSS was a huge disappointment for me, she was a hypocrite and not kind. Erica was awesome.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

The people at Recovery are really topnotch. It was a great experience that I had there and they took care of me. I got along with a lot of staff members there 'cause I'm sort of a social person and a lot of the staff's in recovery as well. They know what I was going through and I can talk to them about certain things and they understood. That's a really comfortable feeling. They're caring and really helpful.

The thing that bugged me a little bit was there were a lot of young kids there in sad shape but they just didn’t take the treatment seriously a lot of times. It was frustrating for me but I had to worry about myself and not about them. Going into treatment must be taken seriously. It's not a joke. It's your life you're talking about. You can only get out of it what you put into it. You will have to want it. My experience at RCA has helped me out a lot on my own post-treatment. When you're in recovery in there, you're guarded. Then once you get out, you gotta really deal with things. If you're there just because you're court-ordered it's not fine at all, but if you really want it, you have to buckle down and do what you're told. It was tough for me. But I went to meetings and have a sponsor. Now, I'm doing well.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

It was really nice when I arrived at the Recovery Centers of America. They were really accepting and they treated me with care. It was a really good experience. I got along with their staff really well and I was able to learn from them. They were always there to help no matter what. The center equipped me well and it gave me the stepping stone I needed for recovery.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Everybody who worked at the Recovery Centers of America was super nice and the place was really pretty. A lot of the staff were recovering addicts. They could relate and they really understood where I was at. Their treatment to me was awesome. They were very respectful, funny, and cool. The center is a really great place and they really changed my life. I learned so much about addiction, DBT skills, and the 12 steps, so I feel like I'm able to use those in my life now. Things have been going really good since my treatment. I've been going to AA meetings, doing 90-90 and safe sober. They told me that if I ever need anything, I'm always welcome to call back or visit. That was truly nice.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

With my attitude towards my life, I didn't like to go to the Recovery Centers of America at first. But once I started to get to know the staff and they started to get to know me, I thought they were pretty good. The place sort of grew on me. The whole staff, like the people serving the food, were really cool. There were some days when you'd get different people and you wouldn’t like them as much as the other people just because the other people were so good. Some courses sort of went a little sideways, too, but it was never a big thing with me. I really took all the lessons even if the staff and I got in a little back and forth type of thing. I really liked it to be a type of lesson but it was more of working-on-myself type of thing. It was helping me working on myself.

I didn’t like learning, but I learned from being there that is a better way to use your time. They prepare you in there for when you get the urge to use. They get you equipped with tools. So far, I haven't used what I went in the center for. If you really need help, the center is a good spot to go. I saw a lot of people in there who were not feeling it but I was. Once it was my second week, it was hard because I was away from my family, but if I didn’t have those things to look back to, it would have been so hard for me. The center pushing the meetings on me was good as well. There was a lot of stuff to do that were cool. We got to go to the movies one time when we made all the meetings.

The only thing that could have gone differently was they could have let you look for a job in the meantime while you were there. They could help you get employed coming out. Overall, I like how the program went and it worked for me. There were little things to learn from and it was a good experience. But you kind of don’t know what to expect when you get out of being in a facility. You need some time as you can't just jump right back into a job. I just got a job today. This is my third week out.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Recovery Centers of America was my first rehab. Everybody else was saying that the one in Devon was by far the best one, so I chose that one. When I first got there, I had a little anxiety. I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t even know anyone that had been to a rehab to get an idea of how everything works. Everything was a new experience. But as far as my experience with RCA, I had a good time. Everything was good. The activities, art, music and all the things that you can do therapeutically, were able to help and I like that. The food was good and the beds were okay. The community was tight and the staff was wonderful. They understood our position as addicts. They weren’t aggressive but were nice. Especially in my first week, everybody was so welcoming, making sure I have everything that I needed.

On my first couple of days, they brought my meds to me because I wasn’t feeling too well. They also didn’t force me to go to meetings. They told me to just go whenever I'm ready. Once my first week went by, I got the flow of everything. Someone in the community helped me out when I didn’t know where to go. The therapists were very nurturing, making sure if I had any urges or thoughts, I was welcome to come to them and share and talk about those. They would also ask me everyday if I was okay or how was I feeling.

Recovery Centers of America definitely did a good job. Right now, I’m in RCA at Wilmington for IOP, and I chose to go to RCA. Anything that had to do with them, I was willing to do it. It’s the same system -- caring and nurturing people. They also understand that I am an addict and I need help. There was no judgment. I would definitely refer Recovery Centers of America. I’ve already done that for other individuals who are first timers. I told them that when I went to the RCA in Devon, it wasn’t like a jail facility. I got so comfortable there and for my last few days, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to leave yet. That’s how comfortable I got.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Everybody at Recovery Centers was helpful and made me feel comfortable. They separated the older from the younger which was a great thing to do because there wasn’t like drama going on. Also, the counselors were helpful and the nursing staff was great. My primary counselor was awesome. Her name was Keller. And this one guy, Nick, is a really good asset to the company. He really knows about recovery. He has been there and he had done it. He has a Big Book meeting there which on his own time for the people. And the RSS were all nice. They never had an attitude and were always smiling. It was a great place.

They were always asking if I was okay and how things were going. If they saw me in a bad space, they would ask what was going on. I had some problems with my dad passing and they were really helpful to me. Recovery Centers of America gave the tools I needed while I was there to stay sober and they set me in the line to do what I need to do when I got out of there. My experience was the greatest. Keeping the classes separated as far as the age group was the best experience. I would recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Actually went to the Waldorf location, but that wasn’t an option to pick. I personally can’t speak highly enough about my experience with RCA! From the moment I walked into the door I felt welcomed by the staff and I knew I was in the right place at the right time. Rock bottom wasn’t far away. The nursing staff did a great job making me feel comfortable and helped me get through the toughest first five days (detox). The group sessions were lead by staff that actually wanted to be there and most importantly most of them have walked a mile in our shoes. I can’t thank Kassandra, Constance, Ms. **, and Mr. ** enough for their insight. They kept me engaged and brought things out of me that I didn’t know were there. And if we weren’t in group we had access to a state of the art facility with 4 star hotel amenities. Susie, my case manager, went above and beyond for me during my stay there! Wouldn’t have made it the full 30 days without her.

The only thing that I would suggest for improvement is the quality of the food. Some of the meals were downright uneditable. But if that’s my biggest concern that proves how great this place truly is. I had/have a great life outside of RCA and before my stay alcohol was depriving me of that. I can proudly say because of RCA I’m going to have a better, more meaningful life. If you’re struggling with addiction, there is nothing wrong with letting your guard down and asking for help. And if that’s the case there’s no better place than the RCA in Waldorf, MD.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I had a very good experience at RCA. This was my 4th detox and 1st stay for full treatment. I was cut a week short and it was sprung on me last moment because of insurance which I was not happy with because I was not fully ready to leave and none of the staff even offered to try to help me out with it. Also the whole nursing program is terrible, it takes days to get any problems with medications sorted out sometimes weeks. I had asked 2 different nurses on 3 separate occasions to put in a sick note for me to adjust medications and none of them even did it, it wasn't until I asked a third nurse a fourth time that it was resolved. You have to really bug and pester them to get even the simplest problems taken care of, the whole program needs to be re-evaluated, and fast.

Other than nursing/medications I had a really good experience, the good vastly outweighs the bad. The RSS's are really good and really helpful, especially Ricky, he was a massive help to me. I had no faith in myself of ever getting sober and I can honestly say because of him I actually want to stay sober and really excited about it, that man should be running the place. He also helped me recognize happiness for the first time, I had no idea what it felt like prior. I also have nothing but great things to say about Korey and Anthony. Because of those three guys the program was worth it and I feel I am able to stay sober for today.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I'd like to thank all the staff and counselors for doing an amazing job. Corry and Ricky really did an awesome job. I can tell they really take pride in their job. So thank you all again an God bless.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Our tour of the Danvers RCA Facility was outstanding. Kristin greeted us at the desk with Cheryl & Derrick as tour guides. Everyone was personable & knowledgeable. All are questions were answered & our tour time was accommatated due to our travel distance. We give an A+!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I got to the Recovery Centers of America at 4:30 in the morning and I was pretty tired. Their staff were great. They were professional and at the same time were caring. They also tried to meet my dietary requirements which was good because I had a gastric bypass. I pretty much have to eat about every 2 1/2 hours and they worked around the rule of "No eat up at the cafeteria," in order to meet my night time needs.

Their accommodation of my needs was really important because if I don't eat, my blood sugar drops then I pass out. That was a concern to them and they really went out of the way to make sure that I was able to have mini meals when I needed to. My experience at the center gave me a lot of tools to use, which they made sure I had a lot of. It was really helpful. I was really happy with my whole experience there, except for the initial search. But they had to do that. They had to do a few room searches while I was there too. Thankfully, none of them applied to me.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My experience at Recovery Centers was very easy. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She told me exactly what I needed to do because it was my first time. She told me exactly where to go, exactly what to do, and it was very easy and simple. I was with outpatient care and Britney, the lady I was with once a week, was awesome. Being at Recovery Centers changed my mindset. It also gave me a different outlook on life.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

My husband was finally ready to go to rehab. After 15 phone calls, or more, to RCA, we had it scheduled. I went through rigorous, repetitive questions from the staff of which I did not mind. The conversations detailed insurance information. After he was picked up and taken to the facility in May's Landing he called me. They told me personally that the detox, with insurance, would be a $1000 copay. When he arrived they told him it would be $5800. They screwed up BIG TIME. Gave my husband an out, exactly what an addict needs to bail. I would not recommend this center for anyone who is serious about recovery. Have not heard back from them once after the episode. What a HUGE disappointment.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Going with Recovery Centers of America helped me out a lot. The staff was very nice and they treated me well. It's just that when we had classes, and on the board where they had written down for the date and time, the break, they were short-staffed a lot of times. And things would change, and we had nothing to do. We’d just sit around and when you sit around, time drags. It mostly happened on the weekend like that.

The food really sucked. Everything I ate, like breakfast sausage, was overcooked. So, every time I got meat, it was hard to chew. The vegetables weren’t cooked. And they came to the room every 20 minutes to check on me. So, if I fell asleep, doors opened up, the light from the hallways, and I was awakened. I have trouble sleeping, and as soon as I doze off, somebody was opening the door up.

Recovery Centers of America response

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback. Our goal is to make every facet of the patient experience an excellent one. We sincerely apologize that you do not feel we achieved that goal in your case. Your concerns are taken seriously, and we use feedback to make continuous improvements. We also have a hotline and email address to which you can address any issues. The phone number for the hotline is 833-RCA ACTS or you can email rcaacts@recoverycoa.com at a time convenient for you. Thank you again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Recovery Centers of America is a good place to start the recovery process. I had a great experience with them. Their staff was good and they always cared.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Either I had high expectations of a what a recovery center was or this place is just a revolving door for users. I got very little help with my actual psychological issues. Luke and Gabby were a bit helpful after my wife and I complained that I wasn't receiving therapy and only getting detox and a watered down version of AA. Overall it was the worst decision I have made in my adult life and I would have been better off doing an at home detox and taking a few weeks off of work and meeting with an actual (PhD) therapist. One thing I did learn is how and where to buy opioids. I will say that Max was and has continued to be helpful in my recovery, even though he was taken off of my case because he lived in my neighborhood. (WTF?)

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I was in a different rehab but I couldn’t handle it there and they suggested Recovery Centers for me. The staff at Recovery Centers was very professional and not judgmental. They made me feel like a real person and the experience with them has made me better.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I was gonna go to Warwick, but they didn’t have a bed. I called up the person on the back of my card and he said that they found me a bed at Recovery Centers of America, and I said that I would go. That place was heaven on earth. The chef was unbelievable and the housekeeping was phenomenal. There was also a girl there and she helped me out so much. The head nurse that works in the office was really good and all the nurses were super nice. It really changed how I was feeling. The people were caring, compassionate and they listened.

The only thing I would change that stunk was the medication line at nighttime, which was horrendous. It would take 45 minutes or so to get your medicine. While I was there, I would have to leave the 8 or 9 o’clock meetings just to get my meds and the meeting would be over when I came back. I could sit by for 45 minutes or go back to my room and take a shower. Overall I would tell my friends to go to RCA and not to any other place. I was at Warwick one time and they didn’t make me go to meetings. The people were like cattle. You gotta go here and there, and some days, you’re not feeling any. You need an extra hour of sleep or you can’t wrap your head around going to another meeting for that day, and they let you go. I went to all the meetings at RCA, but it was no pressure. I’m still recovering and I’m 130 days now, and I feel good.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My friend knew the advocate for Recovery Centers of America, so I got a scholarship there. I love my experience with them. When I arrived there, the whole process was nice and the intake process wasn’t super long. It's a beautiful place and I love it. It's a great facility all around. The staff and the food were great. I liked the fact that I could custom-order a hamburger or a turkey meal. That was a huge benefit. The amenities and accommodations were excellent. The rooms were the huge highlight because the beds were really comfortable and the TVs in the rooms were great. Everything, including the lectures, was good. A lot of the techs had been in recovery themselves, so they could relate to the clients and they cared. I wasn’t just another client. They talked to us on a personable level and did not act like it wasn’t their job.

I’ve been to so many treatments where there wasn’t something that the people there could tell me that I didn’t already know. But for a person who has only been to treatment once or twice, Recovery Centers would give them more than the average treatments and coping skills. They bring in certified recovery specialists and they dive in with the 12 Steps a bit more than the average treatment center. They prepare clients for what they’re gonna be experiencing outside, rather than just having lectures, coloring, and simple activities like that. You would know if your insurance is paying for your treatment because a lot of recovery centers are almost like adult day care where they ask you to color something and you tell them how you feel about it. But Recovery Centers didn’t do that. Aside from bringing in CRS’s, they also blended The Big Book for Alcoholics Anonymous, so their treatment was definitely beneficial.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

The admissions process was quick at the Recovery Centers of America and the staff was very welcoming. They were friendly and helped me with anything that I needed. They also helped me identify some personal triggers and how to deal with them. They take the support outside meetings where you can get to meet people and get in the habit of meeting new people.

Recovery Centers of America expert review by Erica Spiegelman

Recovery Centers of America offers in- and out-patient recovery therapy for people with heroin, opioid and alcohol addictions and those with mental illnesses. RCA also treats cocaine addiction. It has centers in Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

• Treatment focus: Recovery Centers of America focuses on heroin, opioid and alcohol addiction and mental illness. They also help families of people with addiction learn to cope and help the person they love.

• In-patient services: Recovery Centers of America’s in-patient recovery programs include 24-hour nursing care, psychiatric and psychological services, individual and group therapy, relapse prevention and intervention, medication monitoring, discharge planning and help with re-entry into the community.

• Out-patient services: If outpatient services are right for you or your loved one, RCA provides both intensive and general services including individual and group therapy, family and couples therapy, 12-Step recovery and meetings, and psychological and medical services.

• Admissions: RCA will provide a free and confidential assessment to see if recovery services are right for you or your loved one. They also provide free insurance verification and door-to-door transportation in most cases.

• Locations: There are six in-patient treatment centers: Danvers, MA; Westminster, MA; Earleville, MD; Waldorf, MD; Mays Landing, NJ; and Devon, PA. RCA also has out-patient options in Manahawkin, Voorhees and Mays Landing, NJ; Danvers, MA; Devon, PA; and Wilmington, DE.

• Best for: young adults, adults, older adults, families and people who have relapsed with heroin, opioid or alcohol addictions.

Profile picture of Erica Spiegelman
Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Recovery Centers of America Company Information