Call toll free
4.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

EAS has forever changed my life, not only am I leaving here sober, but I am leaving with the tools I need to go back to my life and maintain my sobriety. The staff at EAS are genuine, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I am grateful for everything the curriculum has taught me and would recommend this program to anyone who needs help with addiction.

Get expert buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I appreciate everything Elevate Addiction Services has done for me. Thank you staff. The curriculum was very helpful and informative, It has helped me more than I ever thought it would. The food was always good and healthy, and along with the exercise regimen, has gotten my mind and body in the best shape it has been in years. I had an overall excellent experience.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

If you want to get clean and sober permanently, this is the program you want. This program is based on cognitive science, not religion. No higher power required. The program does not espouse the theory that you are powerless over your addiction. Rather, it empowers you to beat your addiction permanently. You are NOT an addict for life. I went into the program with a lot of depression and anxiety. Within three weeks I was completely free of depression and anxiety. I learned the origins of my faulty core beliefs that caused the underlying anger that, in turn, fueled my addiction. I learned healthy, productive ways to channel my emotions. I no longer have cravings or urges to use. I am doing things I thought my 60 year old body could no longer do. I play volleyball, basketball, walk/jog, hike, and lift weights. I lost 12 pounds, and my BP went from 211/171 to 118/77.

I once again engage with other people. I use my time productively. I feel energetic and alive. I was taught how to meditate effectively. I learned how to incorporate total relaxation techniques into daily life. I am calm, and can tackle tough or unpleasant situations in constructive ways. I learned to be kind to myself. Most of all, I don't want to use anymore. At all. I completed my 30 day rehab at the Sky Lake facility in S. Lake Tahoe. I would rate the experience as one of the top three experiences in my life. It is a lot of work, but well worth the effort. If you are having a substance abuse problem, please don't hesitate. JUST DO IT! You will love yourself again.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I am so grateful for the Elevate Program. While I was here I felt like the staff fully supported all of my needs. I was able to look deeply within myself to find the source of many problems which were major contributors to my addiction. I realized that not only did I have to be sober but I also had to change some bad behaviors in order to change my life for the better.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

My overall experience was nothing but positive! No one program is quote "perfect" however, being scared and new to a in house treatment center, I felt safe and in good hands. Overall I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking for a life change, as it helped me greatly and helped my brother recover as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Elevate was a great program with the holistic approach it adopts. They get down to the nitty-gritty of what causes our addictions vs just telling us we have a disease and are powerless over it. I thank them for spending their time and compassion on us to help rein in our minds towards a positive direction.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

This experience was great. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable and very polite. They always know how to say the right thing. It was great to have the opportunity to be here. Being sober and to live a healthy, happy life.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

The staff and their careful guidance has truly changed my life. I now view the world with a new set of eyes and a tool kit that includes an array of coping skills that will help me on my healing journey. Thank you Elevate South Lake Tahoe.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

My experience at Elevate far exceeded my expectations. The support, guidance and passion that the staff exhibit gave me the opportunity to feel empowered with my future again, and I am leaving this program a changed person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Absolutely amazing! I am grateful for this opportunity and truly treasure all the coping skills I have learned at Elevate Addiction Services. This program should be considered for all people of different walks of life, not just those struggling with addiction.

Elevate Addiction Services expert review by Erica Spiegelman

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

• Best for: clients and caregivers looking for a holistic approach to drug and alcohol rehab.

Profile picture of Erica Spiegelman
Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information