Call toll free
4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

166 Elevate Addiction Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

This program helped to save my life and I would recommend it to anyone who needs an option that steps outside of the 12-Step boundaries and brings a new perspective on how to maintain a life of sobriety. I would recommend Elevate to anyone looking for an alternative to a 12-step program.

Get expert buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I'm very pleased with my overall experience at EAS. While no one ever wants to end up needing rehabilitation services, I am happy I came here and cannot say enough about how much I benefited from this program. I would recommend EAS to anyone in need of help.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

From the second I got here I felt love and support from every single one of the staff members here and it helped me grow as a person. They taught me so much about myself and they led by example. I am grateful for this program and everyone involved.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I had a great relationship with all staff and admin. All were kind and supportive, especially during the transition to treatment. It's hard to single any one out, but if I had to. They took the time to talk and share their personal life's experiences. They were also great in education block by helping me really understand, and search for the truth in my answers. Thank you to ALL!

Original review: April 11, 2018

Elevate is such a great program. The staff are so accommodating and give great advice right when you need it the most. My one on one sessions were very helpful and my counselor gave me great support and direction. I am very grateful for all the work the staff put into making my time at Elevate such a wonderful experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: April 11, 2018

Thanks to Elevate Addiction Services I have worked through a lot of issues that have prolonged my addiction. I feel like I've made a lot of progress. I am very thankful for this program and all the staff here. I am so glad I came here and I know this is only the beginning but my life is so much better now.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The Elevate program has changed my life for the better. I knew I needed to get help or my addiction would kill me. Upon arrival I could tell the staff really cared about clients and making this a growth oriented environment. I did the work but they guided me through it all with care and compassion.

Original review: March 27, 2018

My experience with the Elevate 30 day program was great. I was able to really focus on my issues with addiction and the staff made me feel like the experience was tailored to my needs. The entire staff in Tahoe was amazing and I have nothing but good things to say about all of them. I would highly recommend Elevate to anyone having issues with addiction.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I got so much from the Elevate program. The staff were great, they helped me every step of the way with compassion and professionalism. I felt like the program was really tailored for me and focused in on what I needed to deal with.

Original review: March 14, 2018

The staff at Elevate were always so supportive and encouraging, motivating me to work hard throughout the program. They always made sure things got taken care of, and followed through with their word. I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you all!

Elevate Addiction Services expert review by Erica Spiegelman

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

• Best for: clients and caregivers looking for a holistic approach to drug and alcohol rehab.

Profile picture of Erica Spiegelman
Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information