toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I'd recommend this program to anyone who needs treatment for any type of addiction. Elevate was a life changing experience! They showed me genuine compassion and helped me get through tough times. I am incredibly grateful for this program. It allowed me to regain control of my life and learn to love the person that I am today.

Prior to Elevate, I was lost, broken spirited and goalless. While at Elevate, I learned to turn all of these things around. I now have a plan for my life which includes strong family bonds, success in my career, becoming the man that my girlfriend deserves and the base that will maintain my sobriety. Elevate has forever changed my perspective and for this, I am truly grateful! This program was a life changing experience!

Prior to the Elevate program, I was hopeless. I was lost, depressed and dependent on drugs to get me through anything I did in life. I lost the love for my values, my family, my loved ones, and myself. This program has been the best thing I have ever done in my life. I feel as if I was reborn, with tools that'll keep me sober, and as well keep me as the best person I can be. I tip my hat to this program, it really does work! Thanks, Elevate!!!

This program is unique, I've attended programs previously, but nothing like this one. This place helped me achieve sobriety through its individual approach. I was able to implement mindfulness, self-discovery and the fitness program. Throughout my time at Elevate, I could see the change in myself mentally, physically and emotionally. This place saved my life and is truly inspiring.

I've attempted other programs before and the Elevate Program was a life altering experience. I was hopelessly addicted and didn't know what to do. This place helped me establish a healthy diet, better routine of sleep, living my life in a mindful manner without anxiety or stress. Also, the positivity in this environment is wonderful, I've never been to such a positive place! The meals here were incredible, I've never eaten so good in my entire life. This place overall defines good quality and I'd be happy to recommend anyone who's suffering from addiction to come here and get their life back on the right track!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Doing the Elevate Program was a life changing experience I was able to learn how to use the life tools provided to me, how to realize when I was in a toxic situation and how to handle it, also how to take responsibility for my actions and let go of all the baggage I've acquired during my time using. Finally, I used all these amazing things I learned here to prepare myself for departure back into the real world and get back to my loved ones. Going through The Elevate Program changed my life. I learned so much about myself that I would normally not take the time to. In doing so I found myself again and got my family back. I would highly recommend this program to anyone suffering from addiction. Thank you, Elevate!

Prior to coming to Elevate, I was depressed, broken and lost all motivation for life. After spending four months in the program, I've learned how to right my wrongs, better communication skills. This beautiful place with its curriculum introduced me to a healthier lifestyle that I plan on leading for the rest of my life! This has been one of the best experiences of my life. I never thought I'd learn so much at a rehab facility!

Elevate was my first attempt at sobriety. When I first got to the grounds I was nervous about what this place would be like, but I'm happy to say that this place is incredible. It's assembled and progressive in a beneficial manner. This place saved my life. The program is a godsend and I am so happy that I came here. I feel like I was meant to be there and that because of this program and the work I put into it, I came out a better person than I was even before I was using.

This place is the best program there is! I've tried other forms of treatment and I've never felt the way I do about staying sober and living a clean healthy lifestyle. I'm so happy with my choice in coming to Elevate.

Before coming to Elevate, I knew I needed to get treatment or my addiction would get worse. This program helped me address the issues I was having with my family and friends, helping me with communicating with confidence, and empowering me to live a better life without the burden of drugs. Some of the areas of the program that really stood out to me were the intake process. I felt very comfortable and welcoming upon arriving there. I also had an amazing one-on-one counselor who helped address the issues I was having in my life. I just want to say that this program changed my life and I would definitely recommend anybody who's struggling with addiction to come to this wonderful place.

Elevate Addiction Services is just an overall remarkable and amazing program. I never thought that going to rehab would be like this. I would've never been able to get sober without the help of this program. If anyone, I knew needed help with addiction I would most definitely recommend them to Elevate.

Before the Elevate Program, I felt hopelessly addicted to drugs and I didn't know what to do! When I got to Elevate, I was pretty anxious about getting clean. I didn't think I was going to be able to live without my substance. But, as soon as I got through the intake process and into detox I was immediately welcomed with open arms and smiling faces. And the tools that I've learned while participating in the Elevate program are things that could benefit me for the rest of my life. Coming to Elevate was the best choice I could have ever made for myself. Thank you, to everybody who had an impact and played a part helping me on my journey to achieve sobriety at Elevate Addiction Services!!!

Before coming to Elevate, I knew I needed treatment or else my addiction would get worse. I've tried different treatment methods prior to Elevate to no success. This program has helped me with my anxiety, nutrition and with leading a healthier lifestyle. Elevate was an overall great experience. Coming here truly saved my life!

Before The Elevate Program, I was hopelessly addicted to drugs and I didn't know what to do. EAS was my first attempt to address these issues. The staff was very helpful assisting me with anything I needed and I appreciate that. My health is much better now that I've finished the program and have been living a healthy lifestyle. I had some serious issues and with the help of Elevate, I was able to turn my life around! THANK YOU, ELEVATE!!!

Before Elevate, I knew I needed to seek treatment or my addiction would get worse. Which caused some serious issues and I was getting very concerned about my health. I developed healthier habits and routines here, the program helped me to achieve security in myself. I feel mindful and patient instead of fearful and anxiety ridden, I feel joy as I've never experienced. I am now confident I will live a successful sober life!

Before attending the Elevate Program I was hopelessly addicted to drugs and alcohol. Which led me down a dark path of addiction and I lost control of my life. The counselors there changed my life for the better. I regained my faith in myself and my ability to achieve my goals here. I could not have done it without this place. I would absolutely, recommend this place to anyone suffering from drug or alcohol addiction.

The Elevate Program was very helpful to me. They constantly pushed me to be a better person and to take things more seriously. They single handedly improved my mood on several occasions and they truly care about everyone that they're treating. The whole process was great overall and would recommend anybody struggling with addiction to this place for treatment.

The Elevate Program empowered me to live a better life without the influence of drugs. I would definitely recommend the Elevate Program to anyone suffering from drug or alcohol addiction. This program changed my life and I am forever grateful to have been given this gift!

Elevate is the best program there is! The staff was very helpful and were all super positive. This is truly an amazing program. I just want to say thank you to everyone, the clients and staff, and everyone behind the scenes.

I love, love, love this program, and I truly owe them my life. Before I found Elevate, I was very apprehensive to re-enter treatment. After countless stays at inpatient/detox facilities, I really didn't think there was a program on earth that could help me. Elevate really stood apart from the rest. This was definitely the quickest and most painless detox experience I have ever had and the counselors kept me laughing! When I got out of detox and began the steps of the program, I was impressed at how thorough they were with the individual programming for each client. I had counselors work with me to pinpoint my personal triggers, identify my strengths and give me practical tools to aid my weaknesses. Even on the days that I didn't feel like digging any deeper and tried to fake it, there was someone there that saw right through me and was there to offer encouragement and inspiration.

The level of camaraderie amongst clients inside and outside of groups made for a very comfortable experience, not only does the staff help but my fellow clients helped each other through as well. What really makes this place amazing is that the staff know what you're going through and genuinely care, and it shows. They taught me that I have the power to choose which direction my life goes in. I am no longer a victim of circumstances in my life, but instead a stronger, responsible individual who can appreciate the value of impermanence and exist comfortably without substances. I have goals I am accomplishing daily and hope for the future. I encourage anyone who is struggling to do themselves and their family a favor and come to Elevate!

My experience at EAS was absolutely life changing. They got me through some of the hardest times of my life. The staff helped me overcome obstacles that I felt I would never be able to get through. The curriculum is perfectly written and every staff member is amazing at the positions they are in!

My experience at EAS was extremely pleasant and helpful. I have changed all for the better and I truly feel it would not have been possible without some of the staff members really taking their jobs to heart. They have changed my life around and for that, I am truly grateful!

Making the decision to come to Elevate Addiction Services was the best choice I've made for myself. Completing the Elevate program was extremely rewarding! I have gained so much confidence in myself and in my sobriety, I have healthy relationships with my family and I am so happy with how much I have grown since I arrived at Elevate. Elevate Addiction Services helped me realize that life is so beautiful! I choose to see the positive in my life and I have Elevate to thank for helping me get to where I am today.

The Elevate Program changed my life. Elevate was not only a drug and alcohol treatment program, but for me, it was also a life-changing experience. I was stuck in the downward spiral of addiction for 10 years and going through the 90-day program for about a month in I already felt confident in my ability to stay clean and sober. The things I learned here changed my outlook on life and what I really wanted for myself. Elevate showed me that there was so much more to life than wasting it in my addiction. I am happy to say that I'm almost two years clean and sober and have no intention on falling back into drug abuse ever again. I learned how to handle myself in a happy, productive manner here and I can not thank Elevate Addiction Services enough for helping me get back on track with my life!

Elevate Addiction Services Company Profile