Call toll free
4.94/5
Based on 121 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 21, 2018

121 Elevate Addiction Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Before coming to Elevate I felt hopeless in my addiction. I hit rock bottom and finally decided I needed treatment in order to save my life. The Elevate program was not easy for me and I hit many roadblocks. They challenge you to challenge yourself. You really have to put in the work to get results here but the results I got have changed my life drastically. I am so thankful I made the choice to come here!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

The Elevate program was a truly amazing experience. With their help I feel like I now have a second chance at life! I learned tools and skills that will aid me in my recovery. I can now deal with triggering emotions in a healthy and safe way. Thanks you so much Elevate!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I came to Elevate feeling pretty hopeless. I was going down a bad road and need help bad. The staff there was really invested in helping me turn my life around and I can't thank them enough for it. I've done other programs in the past and they pale in comparison to Elevate.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I have been to treatment a number of times in attempt to deal with my drug abuse. Elevate is not like any treatment I have ever been to. The staff really cares and their approach goes beyond drugs and targets the behaviors and emotions that lead to the drugs. I would highly recommend this program.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Elevate is an amazing program. It has allowed me to find myself and be comfortable with who I truly am. The staff had a huge impact on me, they were so helpful, positive and happy with their work which really impacted my stay in a positive way. Thank you so much to Elevate for helping me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The Elevate program really worked for me. They taught me how to think more positively about myself and how positive thinking is so important to my life in recovery. The staff were kind and compassionate and felt really relate-able. I would definitely recommend the Elevate program.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

One of the best things about the Elevate program is the air of positivity that is fostered by the clients and staff alike. The staff are so caring, they really make you feel like there is still hope and motivate you to change your life for the better.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The Elevate program was the best program I have been to since deciding to deal with my issues with addiction. I had tried residential treatment in the past and coming to Elevate, I was skeptical. The program immediately set itself apart from the rest with their compassionate and helpful staff and the program itself that taught me life skills to help me deal with my emotions and behaviors. Thank you Elevate.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Elevate is truly a great program and in so many ways has saved my life. The staff are so understanding and compassionate about the struggles of addiction. They teach you realistic and manageable ways to handle your addictive behaviors and emotions.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Before I entered the Elevate program I knew that my addiction would eventually kill me. The Elevate program has given me renewed excitement about my future. The staff was wonderful. I treated them respectfully, and got the same in return. Everyone was professional and kind. I've gained so much from the program, I am excited to go out and live my life. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Prior to coming to Elevate Addiction Services I had not made any attempts to address my addiction. I felt hopelessly addicted and did not know where to begin to heal. The staff at Elevate was extremely helpful and gave me strong direction on how to move forward in recovery. I think Elevate should be a strong consideration for anyone looking to deal with their addiction.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Facing my addiction was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. With the help of the staff and my one on one counselor I was able to get through it and now I have a new lease on life. I have been given the tools to not only handle my addiction but handle any issue life might throw at me.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

EAS is a truly wonderful program in which the staff can truly relate to the clients and better understand the level of care they need. Having staff that went through the program and struggles with addiction of their own makes it easier to relate to/trust them. The level of genuine compassion and growth that I have witnessed here is unfathomable. I can honestly say that there is no better place that I would trust with any of my loved ones in regard to completely transforming their lives and overcoming their addictive behaviors.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

This place is a little piece of heaven. I'm so thankful for everything everyone here at Elevate. I'm going home with so many life skills and so much hope. I feel so strong mentally. I feel that I can achieve anything I put my mind to.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I knew I needed to get treatment or my addiction would get worse. The love, support, and true compassion that I was given really empowered me and helped me so much along the way. Thank you to all the staff that helped me, this program is perfect!

Original review: July 28, 2017

I didn't have any difficulties with any of the staff, they are all wonderful people. The primary counselors were so helpful and encouraging. They knew how to make a bad feeling situation into something positive. All of the staff is amazing and provided so much help and kindness.

Original review: July 28, 2017

It started off on a great note. I got picked up in Oakland and driven to Elevate. The lady who picked me up was so easy to talk to and made me feel safe. Once I got there, the detox counselors had awesome attitudes with a strong desire to make everyone feel comfortable in their own skin. I also liked the conduct department which helped me work through the problems I experienced inside and outside of the center.

Original review: July 28, 2017

This is a good place. It helped me. The best part of the program is the people. It doesn't seem like a corporation that tries to churn through clients. They invest into your story and you as a person and really try and do what they can to make sure you succeed the first time through this program. That was refreshing to me and gave me confidence in the program and myself.

Original review: July 28, 2017

This program was great. Thank you all for your support and guidance. You gave me my life back and I will always be thankful for that. Big shout out to the primary counselors. I related to them and they helped me stick around and I'm so glad that I did. Without Elevate my family relationships would be in shambles. Thank you!!

Original review: July 28, 2017

My one-on-one counselor was the best part of my program. She helped me work through issues that were difficult to talk about at a group level that I struggled with. All of the staff played a part in helping me get better and I'm forever thankful for this place.

Original review: July 28, 2017

I didn't want to be here when I first got here, but after a week or two that started to change. Everything here started to feel really good. I started to get into really good shape physically and mentally. The exercise was a big part of the reason I started to feel better mentally so quickly. If I ever have a friend who is in trouble I will 100% recommend this place.

Original review: July 20, 2017

The thing that made the most positive impact is all the staff members, they have been very great with everything here in my program, Watsonville and especially Tahoe. I had some specialized health issues but the staff was very good about accommodating me.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I truly am grateful for my experience at EAS. This program is an amazing program. I got to learn life skills not just how to get sober. I will be able to be a present mother to my kids as well as a positive role model for others not only struggling with addiction but in life as a whole. Thank you.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I was really fighting the process for a few weeks when I arrived here. But the counselor Gaevin really made me realize that I needed to change my life and that was a turning point for me. I finally trusted the process and it ended up having a big impact on me. Glad I shared that moment with Gaevin and I'm also thankful for everyone else.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I didn't know what to expect for my first treatment. I leave here with nothing but a positive outlook on my stay here and I feel very confident in my recovery. Thank you for everything. I can't single a single staff member out. They all as a collective had a giant impact on my recovery here in the program.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Great program even for an East Coast client - I'm from Maryland which is very far away. I was scared to come out here. It was terrifying. But the staff immediately cared for me like a family. They recognized that I was vulnerable and far from home. Within the first couple of days here I felt way better about my situation. I am thankful for how they cared for me in those initial days.

Original review: July 19, 2017

This place saved my life. I took my time and ended up staying a long time. It was really cool that they let me go at my own pace and didn't push me to leave the program before I was ready. I had difficulties at times but it helped me become the person I am today.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Came to Elevate for drug rehabilitation. Just want to thank everyone for the chance to have a better life. If it wasn't for this program I would have not found my true self and what I know I can accomplish. Everyone from Elevate played a special role in my recovery. It was a team effort and all the moving parts of the program changed my life.

Original review: July 19, 2017

The Elevate process was really awesome. I loved my stay here. The staff was the best part of it for me and they all made my stay wonderful. There are too many of them to name individually. I don't think I'll ever forget them because this was a very important time in my life.

Original review: July 19, 2017

All of the staff made a very positive impact on me. I felt quiet and reserved when I first got here, but over time I opened up to the process and could feel the change happening. Everyone was incredibly kind to me and helped me out with individual situations that were unique to me. I'm doing great and owe this place my life.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information

262 Gaffey Rd
Watsonville
www.elevaterehab.org

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use