toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I didn't have any difficulties with any of the staff, they are all wonderful people. The primary counselors were so helpful and encouraging. They knew how to make a bad feeling situation into something positive. All of the staff is amazing and provided so much help and kindness.

It started off on a great note. I got picked up in Oakland and driven to Elevate. The lady who picked me up was so easy to talk to and made me feel safe. Once I got there, the detox counselors had awesome attitudes with a strong desire to make everyone feel comfortable in their own skin. I also liked the conduct department which helped me work through the problems I experienced inside and outside of the center.

This is a good place. It helped me. The best part of the program is the people. It doesn't seem like a corporation that tries to churn through clients. They invest into your story and you as a person and really try and do what they can to make sure you succeed the first time through this program. That was refreshing to me and gave me confidence in the program and myself.

This program was great. Thank you all for your support and guidance. You gave me my life back and I will always be thankful for that. Big shout out to the primary counselors. I related to them and they helped me stick around and I'm so glad that I did. Without Elevate my family relationships would be in shambles. Thank you!!

My one-on-one counselor was the best part of my program. She helped me work through issues that were difficult to talk about at a group level that I struggled with. All of the staff played a part in helping me get better and I'm forever thankful for this place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

I didn't want to be here when I first got here, but after a week or two that started to change. Everything here started to feel really good. I started to get into really good shape physically and mentally. The exercise was a big part of the reason I started to feel better mentally so quickly. If I ever have a friend who is in trouble I will 100% recommend this place.

The thing that made the most positive impact is all the staff members, they have been very great with everything here in my program, Watsonville and especially Tahoe. I had some specialized health issues but the staff was very good about accommodating me.

I truly am grateful for my experience at EAS. This program is an amazing program. I got to learn life skills not just how to get sober. I will be able to be a present mother to my kids as well as a positive role model for others not only struggling with addiction but in life as a whole. Thank you.

I was really fighting the process for a few weeks when I arrived here. But the counselor Gaevin really made me realize that I needed to change my life and that was a turning point for me. I finally trusted the process and it ended up having a big impact on me. Glad I shared that moment with Gaevin and I'm also thankful for everyone else.

I didn't know what to expect for my first treatment. I leave here with nothing but a positive outlook on my stay here and I feel very confident in my recovery. Thank you for everything. I can't single a single staff member out. They all as a collective had a giant impact on my recovery here in the program.

Great program even for an East Coast client - I'm from Maryland which is very far away. I was scared to come out here. It was terrifying. But the staff immediately cared for me like a family. They recognized that I was vulnerable and far from home. Within the first couple of days here I felt way better about my situation. I am thankful for how they cared for me in those initial days.

This place saved my life. I took my time and ended up staying a long time. It was really cool that they let me go at my own pace and didn't push me to leave the program before I was ready. I had difficulties at times but it helped me become the person I am today.

Came to Elevate for drug rehabilitation. Just want to thank everyone for the chance to have a better life. If it wasn't for this program I would have not found my true self and what I know I can accomplish. Everyone from Elevate played a special role in my recovery. It was a team effort and all the moving parts of the program changed my life.

The Elevate process was really awesome. I loved my stay here. The staff was the best part of it for me and they all made my stay wonderful. There are too many of them to name individually. I don't think I'll ever forget them because this was a very important time in my life.

All of the staff made a very positive impact on me. I felt quiet and reserved when I first got here, but over time I opened up to the process and could feel the change happening. Everyone was incredibly kind to me and helped me out with individual situations that were unique to me. I'm doing great and owe this place my life.

I am an older client compared to most of the people here. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to relate. The curriculum is so thorough and helped me tremendously. I was skeptical about coming to treatment in general but even at my age I feel like a different person than I was when I first got here.

This program is great. I came all the way from West Virginia and did not know what to expect. People are a lot different in CA. But everyone was very nice to me and helped me out a lot. I ended up making some very good friends here. I'm so glad I came out here. Special thanks to all my counselors. They are good people.

I whole heartedly love this place - The counselors at the Tahoe facility have really helped me throughout my program. They were always willing to talk to me about the issues I was having and giving me advice on how to address these problems. I'm so thankful for this place because if I didn't make the tough choice to come here, I would be in a bad place right now.

I will take this opportunity to recognize all the staff up here at Tahoe. I feel that they were extremely influential in my recovery here at Elevate. I felt that the balance of authority/discipline to the caring, nurturing was exactly the kind of wisdom that I will carry on in my own life. I am extremely grateful for the patience and care from these wonderful souls.

I want to thank everyone in the Elevate Addiction Services program. This program has allowed me to truly have a better perspective on life. I'm more educated, confident and more driven to continue maintaining my sobriety. The staff was extremely helpful. Especially them having the full understanding of battling the same enemy and how to overcome it. There are so many different people here from all walks of life and I personally witnessed everyone benefit from it.

I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. I know food isn't as important as the curriculum, but having amazing food available at all times really made the stay pleasant. There were also cool outings like to church, crossfit, buddhist temple, and the movies. I had fun but also did hard work and turned my life around. I've been sober for 6 months and I can't wait to be at 6 years!

All of the main counselors I interacted with had a positive impact on my program and I got along with all of them very well. I had no difficulty with any staff and I'm very happy about my experience with them. This place changed my life and even though I didn't want to come here I'm so happy that I did!

I'm so grateful for this place. It changed my life more than I expected. I fought the process at first, but the minute I trusted the process it helped me so much. I could see people in the same boat as me when they first got here and after they spent some time in the program, they opened up like I did. I didn't see one person hate this place.

It gave me my life back. I have such fond memories of this place. It even starts to feel like home to the point where even though I was excited, I was a bit sad to leave. You really become close with everyone around you and I have some friends for life that I met here.

My one-on-one counselor taught me a lot about be, do, have. I loved working with the primary counselors and I could relate to them a lot because they were young and had all been through the program themselves. Even the insurance and legal offices were very helpful. Recommend!

I feel much better now than I did only a few months ago. This place is very positive. All the staff members stayed positive and never brought their issues in to work. It was very cool and helped me understand what it means to be consistent and positive.

I have nothing bad to say about this place. I was sort of skeptical on whether or not I needed help in the first place. After I spent some time here detoxing from the drugs I was on, I quickly realized that I did need help and now I'm so thankful that I came here. The intake process really helped my family through the struggles they went through. Thanks for everything.

When I got here I had some pretty bad health issues and I wasn't sure that this could work for me. I knew I needed to get treatment or something very bad would happen. A few of the counselors had a really big impact on me and I've continued to stay in touch with them. Thank you for having a huge positive impact on my life!

Best experience of my life. I liked everyone here. I didn't have a single bad experience with staff or clients while I was here. When I first got here I was having problems with family and people back at home and Elevate helped me work through these problems. Also, I had some health issues when I got here but they helped.

I would just like to say thanks. Never have I been to a place of recovery where the staff has genuinely showed they care about my well being and my continued sobriety. I'm very pleased with the attention and care I was provide here at Elevate. I was also able to get into very good shape which helped my mind and body tremendously while I was here.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Profile