Call toll free
4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

163 Elevate Addiction Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 7, 2018

I had a great relationship with all staff and admin. All were kind and supportive, especially during the transition to treatment. It's hard to single any one out, but if I had to. They took the time to talk and share their personal life's experiences. They were also great in education block by helping me really understand, and search for the truth in my answers. Thank you to ALL!

Get expert buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Elevate is such a great program. The staff are so accommodating and give great advice right when you need it the most. My one on one sessions were very helpful and my counselor gave me great support and direction. I am very grateful for all the work the staff put into making my time at Elevate such a wonderful experience.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Thanks to Elevate Addiction Services I have worked through a lot of issues that have prolonged my addiction. I feel like I've made a lot of progress. I am very thankful for this program and all the staff here. I am so glad I came here and I know this is only the beginning but my life is so much better now.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The Elevate program has changed my life for the better. I knew I needed to get help or my addiction would kill me. Upon arrival I could tell the staff really cared about clients and making this a growth oriented environment. I did the work but they guided me through it all with care and compassion.

Original review: March 27, 2018

My experience with the Elevate 30 day program was great. I was able to really focus on my issues with addiction and the staff made me feel like the experience was tailored to my needs. The entire staff in Tahoe was amazing and I have nothing but good things to say about all of them. I would highly recommend Elevate to anyone having issues with addiction.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: March 15, 2018

I got so much from the Elevate program. The staff were great, they helped me every step of the way with compassion and professionalism. I felt like the program was really tailored for me and focused in on what I needed to deal with.

Original review: March 14, 2018

The staff at Elevate were always so supportive and encouraging, motivating me to work hard throughout the program. They always made sure things got taken care of, and followed through with their word. I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you all!

Original review: March 9, 2018

I had a really great experience with Elevate Addiction Services. The staff were very accommodating and would often bend over backwards to make things happen for me. The detox staff are really special. They helped me through a very tough time and I'm grateful for them. Thank you Elevate for all your help.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Coming to the Elevate program was a blessing. I was in a very dark place before I arrived and I knew I needed to get help before things got dire. The staff helped me through one of the toughest times of my life. You can really tell how passionately they care for others. They help you feel comfortable and confident in making choices that will affect the rest of your life.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

The Elevate program felt like it was tailored to my exact needs in a variety of ways. I felt like they really listened to what was going on with me and worked with me to deal with them as well as helped me plan out how I was going to work on them long after I finished the program.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Elevate Addiction Services really helped me discover what has been missing in my life. The compassion and care the staff provides creates a really loving and safe environment for people to work through their issues. I feel like I have the tools and skills I've needed for a long time now.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Before coming to Elevate I felt hopeless in my addiction. I hit rock bottom and finally decided I needed treatment in order to save my life. The Elevate program was not easy for me and I hit many roadblocks. They challenge you to challenge yourself. You really have to put in the work to get results here but the results I got have changed my life drastically. I am so thankful I made the choice to come here!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

The Elevate program was a truly amazing experience. With their help I feel like I now have a second chance at life! I learned tools and skills that will aid me in my recovery. I can now deal with triggering emotions in a healthy and safe way. Thanks you so much Elevate!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Elevate gave the skills and tools to take back control of my life. I had a tough time at first dealing with issues from my past but with the help of the staff I feel I have overcome a lot. Now I can live confident that I will not repeat past mistakes.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Every day here the staff always uplifted my day. They would always inquire about how I was doing, gave great advice and were a pleasure to be around. The curriculum gave me a lot of good information about how to manage my emotions and live a healthier and happier life.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I really enjoyed my experience at Elevate Addiction services. The staff were very accommodating and compassionate. They made me feel at ease sharing my experience and openly shared their stories as well. It created an atmosphere where I felt I could be free to heal.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

The staff helped guide me through the educational portion of my recovery with kindness and compassion. They are professional, yet light-hearted & I truly appreciated the insight they provided into my recovery process. I am very grateful for having spent the last month at EAS! I'm looking forward to continuing my personal recovery here, as well as help others on their journey to healthier lives.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

The positive attitude and atmosphere actively cultivated by the staff made my stay at Elevate more enjoyable then I expected. I learned so much about myself and the root causes of my addiction. My experience at Elevate has given me the power to face sobriety with confidence and fortitude.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Before coming to Elevate I was extremely negative about my chances at actually getting sober. My first few days in the program were hard but thanks to the staff I was able to turn my disposition around. The staff really know how to empathize, motivate and remain professional throughout your experience. I appreciate all of the support of the staff and their ability to put up with my negative attitude. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

My Experience with Elevate Addiction Services was very empowering. They showed me that by being more aware of my thoughts and emotions and remaining in the present moment I can overcome my addiction. They helped me take the power away from my addiction and give it back to myself for the first time in a long time. Thank you to all the staff at Elevate for this experience!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

My time at Elevate was a great experience. I had been struggling with addiction for a while and new I needed help. Elevate showed me how to handle my emotions and cravings for drugs in a healthy and rational way. The staff were great listeners and always positive. The facility and living quarters were nice as well. Thank you Elevate for all your help!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Before trying Elevate I had done multiple treatments before. None had worked for me. I was always looking for a way out and didn't believe treatment could work for me. From the start Elevate proved that it was different from the rest. The program and the staff instilled in me that the power to overcome my addiction was always in my control and I just needed the confidence and tools to overcome it. Thank you to everyone at Elevate for giving me the power to take my life back.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Elevate Addiction services has helped me get through some of the most difficult issues I've ever face. Thanks to them I am sober and have the tools to handle any emotion or situation with clarity and poise. The staff at Elevate are truly compassionate and listen to you without judgement. They make it feel like a really safe space.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Elevate has made such a positive impact on me and my family. I really appreciate all the care and attention I got from the staff at Elevate. My counselors were a wealth of knowledge and gave me a lot of information and tools I can use in sobriety.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

The Elevate program was a great experience. I needed treatment for my addiction and Elevate provided a great service. The staff made me feel like they really cared about my health and well being. I learned a lot of tools that will aid me in sobriety and I'm grateful for the opportunity to go to Elevate.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

The Elevate program was amazing. The staff were so friendly and understanding, always there to be a positive influence and brighten my mood. This program definitely helped me and I would no doubt recommend it to a friend. I am grateful for the experience!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

The Elevate program has breathed new life into me. They have taught me how the power of positive thinking can help me continue to live a sober and happy life. The staff were very helpful and always knew what to say to get me through the program. I would recommend Elevate to anyone that needs help overcoming addiction.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I am grateful for every single staff member I worked with on my recovery. Of course I bonded with some more than others, it's just human nature. I could talk to the staff about everything, everyone was amazing. I was able to talk to the counselors without feeling judged and they were super encouraging. Detox staff was beyond amazing, and I appreciate every trainee, I want to add that the admissions counselor, whom I haven't gotten to meet is forever in my heart at the beginning of this life saving journey.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Elevate Addiction Services saved my life! I'm so happy I made the decision to go. They helped me rediscover my values and taught me the importance of setting goals and having those goals align with my values. The staff is extremely compassionate and always approaches their work with a positive attitude.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

The Elevate program is great. The staff truly understood what I was going through and gave me skills and coping mechanisms to deal with triggers and cravings. I am now confident that I can face life with a clear and sober mind. Thank you to Elevate and all the staff that helped me get through this.

Elevate Addiction Services expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

• Best for: clients and caregivers looking for a holistic approach to drug and alcohol rehab.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs