2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

4.9/5 (200 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Elevate Addiction Services

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Our daughter recently attended a 30-day program at Elevate Addition Services. She's been struggling with smoking marijuana and was unable to quit on her own, despite the fact it was making her very ill. Elevate provided the support, education, and guidance she needed. The staff is amazing. She spent each day working hard on uncovering the issues that were contributing to her addiction and by the end of her 30 days, she was transformed. When she arrived in South Lake Tahoe, Nate was our main contact during her stay and he provided us with a weekly status report and encouragement to our daughter. Her instructor, Dawn, gave her the tools, belief in herself, and the mindset to stick with her program when she left.

The compassion and authentic caring these two people showed us throughout this journey, has been remarkable. Every single person we engaged with at Elevate was excellent. From Mike, who originally took our phone call, and helped us with enrollment, to the others we met while checking her in, were all fantastic. Elevate also provides after-care and our daughter is now in touch with Sierra, who has already reached out. Their support is endless and we will be forever grateful that we found Elevate at the right time. Our daughter is doing etremely well now and focused on maintaining her health. She's highly motivated and inspired to continue her path of recovery.

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

We had a family member who entered rehab in the beginning of November. Elevate walked us through every step of the way. Great communications, well thought out program. Our family counselor, Nathan **, was especially helpful. He kept in constant contact with the family to let us know how our loved one was doing. Even on bad days as well as good days. He walked us through all the steps of the program, letting us know what to expect each day. We are forever grateful to Elevate and the program they provide.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

A family member had a positive experience at Elevate's South Lake Tahoe facility. She found the staff to be caring, attentive and they found the mindfulness based, non-12 step approach to be more relevant than the AA approach. She spoke well of all the staff and counselors. I appreciated the updates, transparency, warmth and concern I received from Nathan, the family contact person. Choosing a treatment facility is a daunting process and we feel fortunate that this was a positive experience. The only "negative" I would offer is that Elevate conducts their 30 day program at Lake Tahoe and 60 day program and detox process near Watsonville. Feedback from other clients who had been through both programs (sadly, even a good rehab program may need to be repeated), felt that the one at Tahoe was smaller and provided more individual attention.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Our family journey started about 15 months ago with Elevate Addiction Services. Our son started traveling down a very bad, deadly path. He started using ** to numb his pain. My son had to go back three separate times. The third time was the charm! It was in no way the facilities fault that the first two times did not help my son. My husband and I know of 4 different times that my son overdosed. The fourth time the ** was mixed with **. This was the time that he realized he needed to go back. And he went with an open mind, open heart and determination.

When he got there, our family advisor was Nate **. Let me just tell you, Nate is an out standing family advisor. He stayed in touch with my husband and I as often as he could. He built a great relationship with us! The time that he would tank with just me, alone, sometimes on her phone calls made me feel guilty. He would let me unload all my heartache and fears on him. And somehow at the end of every conversation that we had we would end up laughing (lovingly) and he would share a great story about my son and his accomplishment in the program. Nate also brought so much comfort to my husband when they would have their conversations. Nate, Ciara, Tim and the entire Elevate staff gave my son what my husband and I didn’t know how to. And for that we will forever be grateful because they created a path for my son to keep his life! From the deepest part of my heart, Thank you Everyone at Elevate!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I completed detox and 30 day program with Elevate Addiction Services and it was incredibly beneficial. I learned a great deal about myself and addiction. In addition to this, I created and will implement a new, structured plan that will assist me in leading a more helpful, productive & healthy life. The program assisted me in learning about my healthy and toxic relationships and how to better deal with those moving forward. We worked on health and exercise schedule, as well as that of professional life. The staff was effective, kind and brutally honest when I needed it most. I really enjoyed my time in the Lake Tahoe facility. It's a beautiful place to be and I'd recommend this program if you're looking to make a change and improve your life.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Elevate was exactly the treatment I was hoping for. I did not wish to participate in a twelve-step program as I had tried this approach in the past and it only left me feeling poorly about myself without much hope or desire to recover. The holistic approach at elevate prepared me on many levels for a better more fulfilling life. The staff was kind and attentive. Food was amazing. I would definitely recommend this treatment to anyone looking to fully take back their life and personal well-being.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I got much more out of this experience than just giving up alcohol. The whole holistic approach to healing from the inside out is going to help me for the rest of my life. The mind, body and spirit need to be cared for and this is what I came out of with this program. I am looking forward to nourishing myself and using all the tools that I learned. Mindfulness is my New Best Friend!!!

Michelle

Sincerely,

Michelle

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Spent a lot of time searching for a detox/rehab program, a non-faith based program was my biggest requirement. The program at Elevate was exactly what I was looking for. It provided a program with a focus on mindfulness. The staff in South Lake Tahoe was very helpful and I felt at home during my 30-day program. I recommend this program for anyone looking for something other than AA or a 12-step program.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Elevate Addiction Services was a wonderful place for me to receive treatment. The staff is very supportive, encouraging and compassionate which made for a comfortable environment to address the issues that led to my addiction.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I feel the program at EAS will work better for me than previous inpatient programs I attended. I feel like I have the tools now to succeed in my recovery and continued sobriety. Thank you EAS for your care and continued support.

Elevate Addiction Services author review by Erica Spiegelman

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information