2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.91/5
Get a Quote

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

Elevate Addiction Services Call Now Toll Free (844) 571-0736 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Elevate was exactly the treatment I was hoping for. I did not wish to participate in a twelve-step program as I had tried this approach in the past and it only left me feeling poorly about myself without much hope or desire to recover. The holistic approach at elevate prepared me on many levels for a better more fulfilling life. The staff was kind and attentive. Food was amazing. I would definitely recommend this treatment to anyone looking to fully take back their life and personal well-being.

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I got much more out of this experience than just giving up alcohol. The whole holistic approach to healing from the inside out is going to help me for the rest of my life. The mind, body and spirit need to be cared for and this is what I came out of with this program. I am looking forward to nourishing myself and using all the tools that I learned. Mindfulness is my New Best Friend!!!

Michelle

Sincerely,

Michelle

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I completed detox and 30 day program with Elevate Addiction Services and it was incredibly beneficial. I learned a great deal about myself and addiction. In addition to this, I created and will implement a new, structured plan that will assist me in leading a more helpful, productive & healthy life. The program assisted me in learning about my healthy and toxic relationships and how to better deal with those moving forward. We worked on health and exercise schedule, as well as that of professional life. The staff was effective, kind and brutally honest when I needed it most. I really enjoyed my time in the Lake Tahoe facility. It's a beautiful place to be and I'd recommend this program if you're looking to make a change and improve your life.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Spent a lot of time searching for a detox/rehab program, a non-faith based program was my biggest requirement. The program at Elevate was exactly what I was looking for. It provided a program with a focus on mindfulness. The staff in South Lake Tahoe was very helpful and I felt at home during my 30-day program. I recommend this program for anyone looking for something other than AA or a 12-step program.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I dont know how I ended up here because I live about 3000 miles away, but I'm glad I did, and I think it was meant to be. I learned an insane amount in these 30 days about how I can move forward in my life sober and happy. The tools here are incredible, I feel like myself before my addiction, but an even better version. I feel confident in myself moving forward, and I'm confident this program can help others.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Elevate Addiction Services was a wonderful place for me to receive treatment. The staff is very supportive, encouraging and compassionate which made for a comfortable environment to address the issues that led to my addiction.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I feel the program at EAS will work better for me than previous inpatient programs I attended. I feel like I have the tools now to succeed in my recovery and continued sobriety. Thank you EAS for your care and continued support.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I want to thank everyone especially Laura and Elizabeth for helping my daughter through a very dark time in her life. They took the extra step to help her kick her addiction to alcohol and drugs. They kept me informed of her progress through every step. I highly recommend Elevate if you are struggling and need professional help. I could not be more appreciative for their care.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

The professionalism with the staff are the things that stand out to me the most. They were knowledgeable, compassionate and really positive in all facets. The environment was peaceful and clean. I feel this program would be beneficial to anyone who is struggling with addiction. They give you all the tools you need to be successful personally and to maintain sobriety. Thank you Elevate!!!

Original review: June 19, 2020

I found E.A.S to be very helpful in finding the root cause of my addiction and addictive behaviors. The amazing staff have also helped me find a new confidence in my ability to stay sober. I'm extremely glad that found Elevate, if you're looking for help with your substance abuse issues I highly recommend this program.

Elevate Addiction Services author review by Erica Spiegelman

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information