2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5
Get a Quote

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

View More View More
Elevate Addiction Services Call Now Toll Free (844) 571-0736 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

Original review: June 26, 2020

I dont know how I ended up here because I live about 3000 miles away, but I'm glad I did, and I think it was meant to be. I learned an insane amount in these 30 days about how I can move forward in my life sober and happy. The tools here are incredible, I feel like myself before my addiction, but an even better version. I feel confident in myself moving forward, and I'm confident this program can help others.

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Elevate Addiction Services provides a holistic, evidence based recovery system that's structured around mindfulness. It's a cathartic empowering experience that has changed the way I view myself and the way I view addiction. I was an IV drug user for several years and was stuck in an endless cycle of going in and out of Rehab jails and prison and then I found Elevate and my life has changed dramatically in such positive ways. I've started rebuilding trust with my family and started to care and love myself. I would recommend this program to anyone that is struggling with addiction.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I enjoyed the self-discovery approach here at Elevate. I learned a lot about myself with the opportunity to review the questions and answer them privately versus sitting with a counselor and being asked questions on the spot. This approach allowed me to time to think about the questions and provide honest and thoughtful answers. I also really enjoyed the food, it was excellent. The people at Elevate were very professional and gave me a sense of security knowing that I was being cared for during my stay at Elevate. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall, I was very pleased with all aspects of the program.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

My son sought residential treatment at Elevate in Watsonville last year after unsuccessful attempts at other facilities and it has had a huge impact on changing the course of his life. They provide a very thorough and comprehensive process in addressing the full physical and mental well being of what was needed for my son. It was certainly challenging at time but the staff never gave up on him and were extremely supportive. I don't think my review can fully express the level of care he received or how much we truly appreciate the help and open communication we received from Elevate but I would strongly encourage anyone who is facing serious addiction problems to seek them out. Addiction, especially opioid addiction, is a national crisis that our country needs to address and in their own way, Elevate has taken remarkable steps to develop a program that has been very successful for my son and our family.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

If you want to get clean and sober permanently, this is the program you want. This program is based on cognitive science, not religion. No higher power required. The program does not espouse the theory that you are powerless over your addiction. Rather, it empowers you to beat your addiction permanently. You are NOT an addict for life. I went into the program with a lot of depression and anxiety. Within three weeks I was completely free of depression and anxiety. I learned the origins of my faulty core beliefs that caused the underlying anger that, in turn, fueled my addiction. I learned healthy, productive ways to channel my emotions. I no longer have cravings or urges to use. I am doing things I thought my 60 year old body could no longer do. I play volleyball, basketball, walk/jog, hike, and lift weights. I lost 12 pounds, and my BP went from 211/171 to 118/77.

I once again engage with other people. I use my time productively. I feel energetic and alive. I was taught how to meditate effectively. I learned how to incorporate total relaxation techniques into daily life. I am calm, and can tackle tough or unpleasant situations in constructive ways. I learned to be kind to myself. Most of all, I don't want to use anymore. At all. I completed my 30 day rehab at the Sky Lake facility in S. Lake Tahoe. I would rate the experience as one of the top three experiences in my life. It is a lot of work, but well worth the effort. If you are having a substance abuse problem, please don't hesitate. JUST DO IT! You will love yourself again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: June 19, 2020

I found E.A.S to be very helpful in finding the root cause of my addiction and addictive behaviors. The amazing staff have also helped me find a new confidence in my ability to stay sober. I'm extremely glad that found Elevate, if you're looking for help with your substance abuse issues I highly recommend this program.

Original review: April 1, 2020

My experience with EAS was really life changing for me. I had hit rock bottom and was ready to give up. I came to detox and got through the physical aspect and got to the 30 day program and I have a second chance at life. I am happy again and feel confident and capable to gain my life back!

Original review: March 12, 2020

Elevate is an amazing rehab. They teach you tools and how to incorporate them into daily life. They hold you accountable for your actions and responsibilities which generally get left behind through addiction. They have great counselors that are patient and helpful. They understand the needs of the clients and care for each one equally.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I really found the curriculum to be beneficial to me and my well being as it relates to my sobriety. I think anyone, addict or not, could find this program to be helpful to their every day life. I cannot thank the Elevate family enough for being so positive and welcoming to me and the other clients with open arms.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My experience at this program was truly life changing and as one of the Trainees said to me here, this is the most important thing I have ever done in my life. I give endless gratitude to everyone in this program both staff and clients alike.

Elevate Addiction Services author review by Erica Spiegelman

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information