4.9/5 (210 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Elevate Addiction Services

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: April 4, 2022

We first connected with Mike when we were looking for a rehab facility that would best meet our 21 year old son's needs/personality. He explained how Elevate was different and not a 12 step program. After talking him with him our son agreed this sounded like the best fit for him to go to begin the rehabilitation process. Throughout the months many others were there to support my husband and me. One of the most compassionate and caring people was Nate. He was easy to reach via phone or email and he always took the time to listen to our concerns and provide feedback on how we might proceed.

This was our first experience with a rehab facility and even though our son is 21 years old we felt like we needed a lot of guidance too. He started in Watsonville and then was moved to Tahoe. All of the counselors involved were very helpful. In the beginning Bri was great and would call and give us weekly updates then when he moved to Tahoe that contact person was Siarra who was also very compassionate and supportive. Our son graduated and we are hopeful that he will take the skills her learned at Elevate to live a sober, healthy lifestyle.

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

Finally after 3 failed attempts at other treatment centers for ** addiction, Elevate Addiction Services was able to get my son on the path to permanent recovery. Their approach is not the typical 12 step program, it's more of a holistic approach. The Betty Ford 12 step approach didn't work for my son, he relapsed within days of leaving the treatment center both times. Elevate focused on mindfulness and evidence based practices, not Scientology. This approach clicked with my son, who was very reluctant in the beginning. Elevate has a less clinical and commercialized feel. The ranch style facility offers freedom, activities, hikes and more relaxed therapy sessions. I had daily communication with the staff, unlike the previous treatment centers. My son came out of treatment, healthier, stronger, happier and with the right tools to maintain sobriety. I can't say enough positive things about Elevate Addiction.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

We cannot express our gratitude to Mike, Nate, Leslie, Bri, Arthur, all the counselors and staff at Elevate. After years of watching our son deal with alcoholism we searched for an inpatient program that could help him get on the road to recovery. Upon making contact with Elevate we felt a support, love and care that was so needed. Our initial contact with Mike was so wonderful. He helped us figure out everything regarding our son's insurance and keeping in contact with us and our son until we successfully got him to the rehab center. Most importantly they didn’t make it about the money but about getting our son well.

Everything that was promised was provided. Provided with love, care and compassion. While our son was in detox in Watsonville Leslie or Bri contacted us daily to let us know how he was doing. This was extremely comforting as we were so nervous. Once his detox was done they transferred him up to the South Lake Tahoe facility. From there Nate made contact every two to three days to let us know how our son was doing. It was a very emotional time for our family and it gave us great comfort to receive those update phone calls.

We would highly recommend Elevate Addiction Services to any family. They not only worked with our son throughout his stay. They also set up outpatient therapy upon his graduation to set him up for a successful sober life. They have given our son the tools to be successful. We thank them from the bottom of our hearts for giving us our son back.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Our daughter recently attended a 30-day program at Elevate Addition Services. She's been struggling with smoking marijuana and was unable to quit on her own, despite the fact it was making her very ill. Elevate provided the support, education, and guidance she needed. The staff is amazing. She spent each day working hard on uncovering the issues that were contributing to her addiction and by the end of her 30 days, she was transformed. When she arrived in South Lake Tahoe, Nate was our main contact during her stay and he provided us with a weekly status report and encouragement to our daughter. Her instructor, Dawn, gave her the tools, belief in herself, and the mindset to stick with her program when she left.

The compassion and authentic caring these two people showed us throughout this journey, has been remarkable. Every single person we engaged with at Elevate was excellent. From Mike, who originally took our phone call, and helped us with enrollment, to the others we met while checking her in, were all fantastic. Elevate also provides after-care and our daughter is now in touch with Sierra, who has already reached out. Their support is endless and we will be forever grateful that we found Elevate at the right time. Our daughter is doing etremely well now and focused on maintaining her health. She's highly motivated and inspired to continue her path of recovery.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Our family journey started about 15 months ago with Elevate Addiction Services. Our son started traveling down a very bad, deadly path. He started using ** to numb his pain. My son had to go back three separate times. The third time was the charm! It was in no way the facilities fault that the first two times did not help my son. My husband and I know of 4 different times that my son overdosed. The fourth time the ** was mixed with **. This was the time that he realized he needed to go back. And he went with an open mind, open heart and determination.

When he got there, our family advisor was Nate **. Let me just tell you, Nate is an out standing family advisor. He stayed in touch with my husband and I as often as he could. He built a great relationship with us! The time that he would tank with just me, alone, sometimes on her phone calls made me feel guilty. He would let me unload all my heartache and fears on him. And somehow at the end of every conversation that we had we would end up laughing (lovingly) and he would share a great story about my son and his accomplishment in the program. Nate also brought so much comfort to my husband when they would have their conversations. Nate, Ciara, Tim and the entire Elevate staff gave my son what my husband and I didn’t know how to. And for that we will forever be grateful because they created a path for my son to keep his life! From the deepest part of my heart, Thank you Everyone at Elevate!

Original review: April 5, 2022

While everyone was nice at Elevate this program does not work for someone that suffers from a strong opiate addiction. Our son was only home 24 hours before he relapsed and needed to be brought back to life by paramedics twice. We were told they would also treat the anxiety and depression which causes his addiction and they never touched on that. We reached back out to Sierra after his relapse and she kept calling it a “slip up”. The cookie cutter approach doesn’t work for all addicts.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Our son recently went through the 30 day treatment at Elevate Addiction Services. Nate was our point of contact each week. He kept us informed of our son's progress. Our son recently came home a much healthier, happier person. Our son talks about how positive this experience was for him and what he learned along the way while working the program.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

You will not be disappointed with the results you get from Elevate. I especially want to thank all the family advisors and team members that worked closely with my family. We had Brianna and Nathan and both advisors were incredibly sweet and caring. They made sure to keep us updated every single day with a phone call to update us on the status of our loved one. They put so much effort and love into helping them get the help they need and deserve. Once the program was finished we saw HUGE incredible changes in our loved one and we finally got our person back. We are so confident and happy with the experience that we received from Elevate! 10/10 recommend!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

I am so appreciative of Nate and his consistent communication with me throughout my husband's stay at Elevate. His warm personality and personable nature were so meaningful to me while navigating my husband's treatment. He was available to listen, offer advice and guide me throughout the process. Thank you so much to the Elevate team for providing a positive experience!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

I would like to give 5 stars to Family Advisor Nathan **. Of all the Family Advisors that have worked with us over the years, Nathan has been by far the most compassionate, caring attentive Family Advisor. Not only did he show concern for my son’s mental, physical and emotional state, but he was concerned for my emotional needs as well. Addiction can impact the whole family and Nathan clearly recognizes this. He works towards helping the whole family through the recovery process. Nathan ** is an asset to Elevate and I hope his great work is recognized by the company.

Elevate Addiction Services author review by Erica Spiegelman

Elevate Addiction Services is a holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center located in Santa Cruz county, California. It was founded in 1990 and focuses on treating each client with individual, specialized attention.

• Holistic approach: Elevate offers a program that focuses on nutrition and fitness without the need for medicine. These methods include massage, nutritional supplements, aromatherapy, exercise programs and more.

• The Elevate process: Instead of a 12-step program, Elevate’s rehab process consists of four phases: detox, physical healing, emotional healing and aftercare. Each step is catered to a client’s individual needs.

• Elevate intervention: If you need help convincing someone to began a rehab program, Elevate offers free guidance for setting up an intervention.

• Online resources: Elevate has a collection of online resources to help clients and their caregivers learn about addiction. E-books, brochures and ways to communicate with Elevate staff are available online.

• Alumni support: Elevate continues to help clients after they graduate the program by referring them to local support groups. Elevate also has alumni vocational and mentorship programs.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Advisor

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information