4.55/5
Based on 33 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Beachside Rehab

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Beachside Rehab, we pride ourselves on providing superior patient care, while still offering some of the most affordable treatment plans in Florida. Situated on the serene Hutchison Island, our facilities offer the seclusion and peaceful environment necessary to begin the journey of recovery.

Our programs take a holistic approach to recovery; along with supporting the proven 12-step program, we offer a nutrition and fitness program to ensure patients have an overall improved level of physical and mental health. With our high success rate, we’re confident that our qualified staff can assist with any and all needs for our clients and their families

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

34 Beachside Rehab Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I went through Beachside several years ago. It was a life changing experience in so many ways. I met staff who truly cared about me and treated me as family. The facilities were great as well and it was across the street from the beach which was nice. The after care they provided also helped me get a start on life and build a very solid foundation in my recovery which is still in place today. I will be forever grateful for everything they did and continue to do for me.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The person I dealt with to find a rehab facility found Beachside Rehab. I went into the place apprehensive and not knowing what to expect but I was made to feel comfortable and right at home from day one. All the people who run the meetings made me feel comfortable and everybody was helpful. Staton who runs the rehab was great and Miguel who did my rehab program was very good. Going into the program, I felt I'd be looked down upon since all the people running the facility and did the meetings are college graduates. But I was pleased to find out that a lot of them had been through the same things that everybody in the room was going through, had been through rehabs, and had their own problems in the past. The experience has been very good, especially with the staff, and it's very helpful for me in post-treatment.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I was in detox and was set up to go to a different place but it didn’t work out. Beachside accepted me last minute. That’s where I ended up going which I was very thankful for. It was kind of a lot to take in but it wasn’t their fault. It was just a change. But everything was really well organized. When we got to the house, I was blown away by how beautiful the home was and the rooms, etc. So it was great. I’ve been to several rehabs before and this is by far the best on many different levels. Everybody was extremely nice and very welcoming. Cynthia, one of the techs, was so sweet and very comforting.

During my first few days, I had a panic attack about everything going on. The therapists made themselves available to me, sat me down and calmed me down. They’re very caring and sweet. The groups there and the therapists there were better than I have ever experienced before. As far as the different kinds of groups, it wasn’t like information overload or information that I didn’t find useful. They presented a whole lot of information to me that has been very helpful. The different specialists who they brought in also had a really positive effect on me such as the psychodramatist, the nutritionist, etc. There was one staff member in particular who we as a client felt sort of offended by her. But she either quit or was terminated while I was there. We reported it and was taken care of.

The only issue that I have as of now which I’m trying to get worked out with them was a breach in my insurance while I was there. And they polished it and promised me that I wouldn’t be sent a bill. I was going to leave if that was going to be the case. And I received a $7,000 bill. But other than that, the treatment experience was phenomenal. It was the best treatment I’ve ever received and it has helped me with the follow through on staying sober.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

My aunt put me into Beachside. I checked it up and it looked nice. When I got to the place, it didn't look like anything that I saw on the website, but I stuck with them. I was grateful to be in a different house though the penthouses are bad with wall spiders, holes in the wall and stuff not working. We were also by a river, there were a lot of bugs and they didn't have bug spray at one point. The PHP was pretty nice but there were a couple of minor things in it that weren't fixed or were neglected. The IOP is not that great, too. But these are minuscule things that I don't really have complaints about. Everyone at Beachside helped me out. I had a really good therapist and the staff there are friendly. It's been somewhat of a pleasant experience which has given me some tools to planning my own life. .

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

When I arrived at Beachside Rehab, everybody was welcoming and the atmosphere was really good. I can tell that they care about their clients and thanks to them, I’m doing well now. Beachside also tried to show me how to have a good time while being sober through their activities such as horseback riding and kayaking everyday.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachside Rehab?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Everybody had a little cheerful smile on their faces and were very welcoming when I arrived at Beachside. I got really close with all of their staff and they taught me a lot of coping skills that I use today. They also equipped me for job interviews. Because of my past history, it's hard for me to get jobs. So they helped me on how I'm going to speak to people about my history and how to come off about it. The Beachside activities helped a lot. They were very easygoing on me and when I was having a bad day, they were always there to listen.

Original review: June 10, 2017

My aunt found Beachside Rehab online and told my mom about them. My experience upon my arrival there was good. Someone picked me up and the airport and when I got there, everybody’s friendly and kept asking if I needed anything. The facility was nice. The houses we lived in were big and right by the beach which is cool. I had a one-on-one therapist and she was really great. It’s scary at first for somebody like me not knowing what I was going into but it’s the best thing I could have done. Once I was there, I met some cool people. It was a good community and we all supported each other. We had therapy every day and also did a lot of fun things.

My experience with Beachside Rehab was what I needed. They helped me figure out what I needed to do. It’s been almost two months since I left and I’m doing good. They still call and check in so that’s really nice. Before I left, I had a plan and I’m doing it. I’m following the advice so I’m happy about that. I got to see some of the things that I was doing that I didn’t know I was doing. It was a big change and I feel like my life is totally 180. I would recommend them to a friend and tell them not to be afraid.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I was in a tough place. I wanted to be one with the beach so I looked up “beach rehab” and Beachside Rehab was the first that popped up. I filled out all the information and Derek contacted me. Everything was good. I was, obviously, apprehensive at first ‘cause I was never been into a rehab. I wasn’t told the level system. Derek had told me it was healthy eating, much healthy living. I was gonna be exercising. And I was told that I could talk to my kids every day but that kind of wasn’t the case. Chris was actually great. He told me that I could call my kids after they told me I had a nine-day block-out. So, I got to talk to my kids after four days.

I’m feeling a lot better on my own that’s why I picked Beachside Rehab, because it was closer to my home. They did outside meetings and I could find a sponsor right away but they don’t do the outside meetings anymore. So, I’m still struggling with the sponsor right now after almost 70 days sober. Derek could be a little more honest about the food. I let them know I was lactose intolerant and I had a couple of issues there. He said everything was healthy and catered but it was fried. Another girl and I made our own food at the house with what we had. But Chris, again, was very accommodating to my issue. He was very awesome.

Original review: March 12, 2017

First thing was I spoke with intake. They made many promises and sent me pics and what they offer so I was sold. Now I have never flown and never left my home state of SC. I get there and a employee picked me up. I was so nervous but she made me feel relaxed. So my detox days begin... it wasn't too bad. We had a personal chef every week day and on the weekends he would prepare the dinner meals and put it away so all we have to do is heat it up.

The staff at detox house was wonderful. I'm not going to post names but they know who they are. While in the detox house as well we would do something fun on the weekends and we went to meetings every night and go to the gym which I loved. After about 2 weeks I was transferred over to the IOP house. I absolutely loved it there. We had all women meetings every night and gym was offered. We also had fun trips on the weekend such as the amusement park at Knott's Berry Farm, go bowling, go to movies, get our nails done etc.

I was speaking with my supportive family daily. I had found out that my daughter was in and out of the hospital. I was not going home unless I had to because I knew to get better. Well I got the call that the doc said for me to get home asap. I contacted my therapist and told her the situation because I needed to get home but my family could not afford a ticket for me to get home and knew I had to finish the program to get a ticket home. My therapist contacted the center director and made her aware. Because of the time I was under I let them know what was going on and in less than 24 they bought me a ticket home and I was on a plane. I came home and my daughter had a mild heart attack.

I have heard people say so many things with the reviews but this staff does care and what business not want the insurance money so people get mad about that. I say get over it! I only have one complaint. When I got there I was put into a co-ed detox house so many of us had that bond to help each other through the detox so we exchange phone numbers so when we get our phones back we can text each other. Well Many of these guys became my brothers to me and we bonded... so once staff found out I was called out. But I still texted lol. So this company as a whole I was treated fairly, with respect, love and care. I got along with all the staff... wish I could post names. Well I prob. could but I'm not. Sure by now they know who this is. Love them all and I stand by my review.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I’m from Missouri so I went to a couple of facilities here and they don’t even compare to Beachside Rehab. The housing is very clean and all the staff is real nice. They send you to probably the best detox in the area. They’ll take you out to outside activities and show you that you can still have fun being sober. A lot of times people think you can’t do that anymore. I definitely learned a lot about myself.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I have been at Beachside Rehab before. They have good accommodations and the people there were knowledgeable and caring. It was my second time going so I already knew most of the staff. I had a good experience and I’m still sober so that’s a plus.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

My parents found Beachside Rehab for me online. The atmosphere upon my arrival was welcoming and friendly. I felt very comfortable and not anxious about anything. When I interact with their staff, they were very empathetic and completely understood what everyone was going through. They're very helpful and supportive. It seems like they would do anything to help.

During my time there, I was given a lot of tools and they allowed me to explore myself more than I would have been able to in any other situation. I know myself a lot better now. I have the tools to combat life with. I'm a lot more self-aware and I have a support group of awesome people from Beachside that would still, to this day, answer my phone call and talk to me if I had something I needed help with. It was an enlightening experience.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

It was a very good experience I had with Beachside Rehab. It's an incredible place and they had a great approach with their holistic method. The facility was very good. The people that work there are very qualified and actually care. I got to be good friends with a lot of them. I've been to one other rehab before and it seemed like it was more about money with them, whereas with Beachside, it was more about actually helping people out. The therapist that I had to work through some issues and the people that I met whose stories I heard, gave me the confidence to do my post-treatment on my own.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

When I arrived, I went to the house and registered. Everything went pretty smoothly. Most of my interactions with the staff were good. I have heard that they've gotten rid of some of the staff there that I particularly liked and I was sad to hear about that. I really think Beachside gave me a new start at life. They got me into the community here and got me ready to do my thing. It was great. I loved the IOP program. It's an outpatient program that help people get their feet here and keep going with life. It was super helpful.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

When I first got to Beachside Rehab, I was very anxious and reluctant to stay. All the staff came out when I wanted to leave and within the first week, I didn't even want to leave. I enjoyed staying for 64 days. The staff and all the clients were wonderful. Beachside changed my life. I learned a lot. It taught me how to get back to the basics of life. Recovery means we're trying to get back to something that we once had, and I'm going to finally get back to what I once had. I'm eating right and have gained weight. I'm healthy and not depressed anymore. I had a wonderful experience. I was completely contented with Beachside.

Original review: April 19, 2016

I was a bit lost and don't know what to expect as I arrived at Beachside Rehab late in the evening. But their staff are friendly, knowledgeable, caring, understanding and accommodating. I believe it's a good program. They give the tools available to learn and the recovering addicts will ultimately be responsible after they leave. However, sometimes they have an automobile problem and there would be last minute changes on plans. But other than that, I didn't have any complaints. In fact, I'd recommend them to a friend. It's really the first rehab I ever went to. I'm glad I chose them compared to others that I have on the list.

Original review: April 15, 2016

I was floored upon arrival at Beachside Rehab because I didn't expect at all some of the things that took place to have taken place. I was a bit blindsided because I was convinced that this process was different than what I experienced. However, I have no regrets. I made it through, I was helped, I'm doing well, and I'm grateful. I had very positive interactions, as well as very negative ones.

I'm over 70 days now. I wasn't an everyday drinker. I controlled it somehow, but I was an abuser when I would drink too much once or twice a week. I had a lot of problems over the last six months that made me spiral down to using more. I go to the AA meetings, but not every night because I have work and other things to do, but I had been doing well and I have very few moments where I feel the need to drink.

I have a degree in logistics, operations, and processes, and some of Beachside's processes really got me down and upset because of the type of person I am. I felt the constant redundancy. From the time I was in detox to the time that I got to admission, to the time that I went into the house, to the time that I met a case manager, so much time was wasted that could’ve been used more productively because I was asked the same questions over and over again. I felt strongly that had they had a system that clearly allowed everybody to share information, I wouldn't have to go through those because I was exhausted and scared. It was tough for me to do it.

Plus, I had no idea when I got there that I was going to be bussed to different clinics. I thought everything was at the place we were at. I was told there was a heated pool, and I love water aerobics, but I could never use the pool because it was never heated. I was told that right out the backdoor was the beach and that I could take walks there. That didn't take place either. I loved the holistic features, but I wish we could've had an opportunity to have more of them. I wish there was daily yoga, which is what I thought, and I wish there was more time on the Biofeed bed. There's only so many therapists there, and I felt that being with a private therapist a little more would've been good.

There were redundant sessions I had to go to, like the HIV meeting every Tuesday, where I had to fill out the same paperwork every time, and I had to sit there. A couple of times I said I was going to work on my assignments there because I just didn't need it. My therapist told me that they were changing that, which I was glad for. I know it's very hard to cater to everyone, but they have to realize that those things cause the client more stress. I am a 57 year old woman that has been married to the same man and I don’t have marital problems. If it's not necessary, why waste the time doing it?

Another thing was when I got really sick one day, they gave me medicine, but I had to go to the nurse first to get the necessary items which took a day or two, and they did not allow me to rest. They forced me to go to all these things, and I wasn’t retaining anything because I had a hard time keeping awake. All I wanted was to have one day, and they would not give me a break. I think that when clients are really sick and worn down, even if they want to keep them busy, they should be allowed to rest. They really have to implement that because I was a mess for a couple of days.

But Beachside Rehab is a great program. It was the best thing that I could've done for my life. I would definitely recommend it to a friend under the terms that that person is well educated as to what is going to take place so that he or she is not blindsided, and that the truth be told as to how the program works. The house was beautiful and they gave us plenty of food. I was there for 35 days and they helped me financially because it would've cost us a lot because I had to close the business in October and I'm in so much debt. I thank the group there. I feel blessed that my husband had decent insurance and they helped cover the extra. I sincerely feel blessed to have had the opportunity.

Original review: April 9, 2016

Beachside Rehab helped me a lot. I feel great. I got 60 days claim and everything's working out really good. It was a good environment. Everybody was positive and accommodating. A lot of things they taught in there were new. I definitely learned a lot, not only from the staff, but also from everybody in there. I also still talk to a lot of people. Sometimes the scheduling was a little weird. I think they have former addicts who run the place, and I guess that's the reason for that. They also took us out for crossfit and other physical activities, and I think they need to do more of that and make people participate because it's sad when there are 12 guys and only 3 of them participating. But other than that, it's a really good facility. The house was nice, and the food was exceptional. Overall, it was a really positive experience. It's a great program, and I definitely needed it.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2016

The people from Beachside Rehab were really open and welcoming. Everything went smooth off the beginning. I interacted with everyone that worked there, from their techs to the therapists, the ones that were working with me and weren't. They had all the clients involved and it was really positive. So far I feel good post-treatment, and the experience has helped me a lot. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

My aunt does an online thing for rehabilitation for a lot of people. She’s got over 4,000 people on that website and gets them a lot of help because she knows where to send them. So I contacted and told her, “Aunt Kitt, I got problems. I got issues and I can’t control them and I can’t do it by myself. I need some help.” So she said, “Baby boy, it takes a hell of a man to admit that.” I said, “Well, I’m just telling you. I’m 47 years old. I’m blessed. I’ve raised my babies and I love my wife. She wants to get a divorce and I’m living with my daughter. I drink too much. I had two heart attacks last year and a stroke. I’ve been off work for over a year and I put 27 years in the steel mill. Now the doctor says I can’t work and I’m stressed. The more I stress, the more I drink. I got issues. I got problems and I need help.”

So she called Beachside then they called me back and said, “Would you be willing to come down here if I paid for your flight?” I said, “Bud, I need some help. I sure would.” So I went down and stayed 35 days down there. Upon arriving, all worked out pretty good. The lady that gave me the interview to sign all the paperwork when I got admitted marked out a $13.95 a day bill and wrote $17.95, and she said "this is what you’d be paying today." I said "My insurance is paying it. I need some help.” Then a staff there, Derek, told me, “Whatever your insurance don’t pay, it’s fine. We’re good with that. We ain’t gonna sue you for the rest of it.”

I did ask them about what their website stated that they got a 9-day withdrawal period where clientele can’t have phone calls and contacts. Then after the 9 days, they’d be allowed to have phone calls. I was really focused on trying to get myself better. But when it comes to commitment, I was ready to come home. I called my wife and said, “I’m walking out this. I can’t take it. I’m scared to death.” I got nasty with a couple of staff there. When I went to Derek to get my phone and wallet, we talked. Then he called my daughter. She cried and said, “Daddy, you promised you’d be a better man when you come home.” So I said, “I’m staying. I got to fix myself.” So I stayed the rest of the time.

Then they did a lot of stuff I didn’t like. They took my Nitros (Nitroglycerin) and wouldn’t let me have them. I went 10 and a half days without my medicine. They said, “Well, we can’t give you that but we’ll find something to substitute it.” My doctor put me on it and I’m taking it. They're not my doctor and not the one that did the surgery and put stitches in my heart. I said, “Boys, if I’m in bed in here in the middle of the night and something happens, I need one of my Nitros.” They went looking and couldn’t find it. They’ve lost it for three days and then it was under a desk under a towel. Now all of them are younger than me and that made it very difficult like I’m listening to a little 19-year-old telling me, “You gotta do this.” That was stressful so I looked for reasons to get out. Then I talked to George, he’s a good old boy and got 35 years surviving down there. He’s one hell of a good hillbilly, I love that fellow and he saved me.

We’re in a classroom with 35 human beings and 99% of it were for heroin or crack. I am in there for none of it so I ain’t getting as much out of the program and it was tough for me. I went in there for alcoholism and for behavior health treatment because at the time when I left, I was almost at the point of suicidal. I was stressed so much, I couldn’t control my actions. I wasn’t prepared and didn’t sit down and talk to Derek and the rest of them about, “Hey, what am I looking at when I get there?” I should have done a little more to investigate, but I didn’t.

Also, we took drug screenings three days a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday – and I get the bill on them. $2,000 a drug screen. I could take that down the street at a clinic for 50 bucks and be done with it. All it was is a pee test. They’re taking this a little extreme, but it is what it is. To me, that’s screwing the insurance companies because it didn’t cost that much. My insurance paid what they need to pay and now I received the bill for over $58,000. I’m not happy about that. I got all the e-mails and so does my wife, from Derek and Dmitry, all of them are saying that I don’t owe the bill. When I get something from the collection agency, that’s when they’re gonna hear from my attorney ‘cause that wasn’t in the deal.

There’s a lot of change that needs to be made in there, but they’re a young company and it’s understandable that they've got a lot of learning to do about finances, treatment, and rehab. They’d wipe the cobwebs out down the road. The staff worked with us and did the best of their ability. They took us out on the beach and we got to do things on the weekend. The facilities are immaculate. They’ve done a beautiful job buying homes and turning them into where they’re at. It’s beautiful and I couldn’t ask for much better than that. The food, everything was great so I’d recommend anybody to go down there to get treatment because we have no rehab facilities in Indiana. We do have an outpatient place, at the detox center, but that’s all it is.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

Everything was great upon arrival at Beachside Rehab. I was brought in very smoothly. I came in on a Sunday, a slower day, so I wasn't able to get much of my stuff and had to leave it at the cottage, but it wasn't a big deal. The staff was great. I really loved everybody that work there. Nick was phenomenal. Josh, Nicole, Chad, George, Keith, Dmitri and Tabatha were amazing. Everybody was super helpful. We had a great group of people who came and had a lot of fun together. It was definitely a very life-changing experience and it's got me off on a very long but right track, hopefully.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2015

My experience upon arrival at Beachside was very good. I got there on a Friday night. They couldn't do everything on Friday night so I had to come back on Monday but Jay met me and he was smiling and made it very comfortable. My daughter found Beachside on the internet because I had been in detox up in Silver Hill, New Canaan, Connecticut and we were trying to find a rehab that took my insurance because I have excellent insurance. She had found several in different parts of the country but I picked Florida because Beachside was in Fort Pierce and I have a home over in Vero Beach about 20 miles north of it. I wanted to be here so I could make a network.

I got a lot out of my experience with Beachside and because it was a very positive experience I told Nicki that I would like to consider going to the IOP, which I am at now. I’m here for about three months. I just have some situations at home that I think have to be straightened out before I go back and am ready to live at home again. It's been very good and I'm enjoying the IOP very much -- a lot of freedom and have a car. Since I live here, I know the area so I go to meetings a lot in Vero Beach because I have a sponsor there now and a home group.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2015

Beachside Rehab was wonderful. I did a lot of good recovery there. They give you as much freedom as you possibly can, which is good. It's not like you're locked up, like places in New Jersey. The therapist I had, Nikki, was the best person I've ever talked to. I actually got down to some real stuff with her.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2015

The Beachside Rehab people were very nice, helpful, and I had a great time. Upon arrival however, I didn’t get my stuff for 3 days. They also need to make people more aware of the dress code since I got in trouble for wearing things. They should let people know that they want shorts to reach down to the knees. Other than that, I feel good and I’m happy with the experience.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2015

I called the 800 number of Beachside Rehab and went. All that came in had to make their own beds or the clientele would still help make the beds. There was one girl who never made any bed nor did she ever clean up. She sat back, did nothing, demanded everybody that was working with her to do everything and was like a jail sergeant. Also, there was a lot of downtime standing around. I felt it was unorganized, not knowing what we'll do next. I have ADD so I had a hard time with paperwork and understanding. I was also disappointed in the private counseling sessions. I asked about it and they said, "Oh, you get plenty of it." I only got the intake and then the session on grief and I felt I needed more one-on-one counseling. But overall, it's been good.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2015

I had great interaction with the staff of Beachside Rehab. Everyone was very nice, helpful and friendly. They gave me the tools and everything I needed to make sure my recovery is taken care of. They put me in a good spot. Although there's a little bit of disorganization and miscommunication, I'm happy with them.

No response received
    Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

Beachside was deceiving. When I arrived there, things weren't as they seem to be over the phone and internet. I've been to other treatment centers and I feel that I almost got the least out of any place I've been through at Beachside. And though I'm sober now, I don't feel that my experience with them has equipped me to be successful on my own post-treatment. On the other hand, their staff were all good and I enjoyed being around them for the most part.

Beachside Rehab response

That is great news to hear that you are staying sober since completing treatment. We would like to hear more about what we can do to make sure that you have all the tools necessary to remain successful post-treatment. We pride ourselves on our excellent staff, so thank you for recognizing all that they do to create such a special community. Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2015

One of my friends work at Beachside Rehab. He's in Alcoholics Anonymous and used to be my sponsor. Beachside is a really nice place and a very luxury rehab. When you're not in clinical, there's a lot of extracurricular activities like exercise, and that's what helped me the most. It's worked out really well. The director of the IOP program (after-care program) is extremely giving and does a really good job in managing the people. There's a lot of resistance from other patients that the staff are probably hard to deal with, with a lot of the kids there. But it was good for the most part.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2015

Beachside Rehab contacted me when another rehab wouldn't take me due to some criteria that I didn't meet. It was a very good experience with them because this is my third rehab so I did have other experience that were not so great. Derek was extraordinary and he was very much into recovery and made me feel very comfortable. Also, the staff is excellent and I have nothing bad to say about them. It's the longest I've ever been sober and they make me feel that I'm family and that they actually care. I am in sober living right now and I'm definitely happy I'm still here since I'm here on my own accord and not under any court order. I would recommend Beachside to anybody else!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2015

My experience with Beachside Rehab was alright. It wasn't the greatest but when I needed them, they kicked me out and left me in a state where I shouldn't, so I've been in there, but they didn't care though some of their staff were really cool. However I didn't feel that the experience equipped me to be successful post-treatment because I left then I came home.

Beachside Rehab response
    Beachside Rehab is 100% committed to providing each of our clients with the tools necessary to recover from addiction and to live a sober life after they leave. We cannot, unfortunately, help those who do not complete our program. It is our highest priority to make sure that we can help every person that reaches out to us for help.

Any client who successfully completes our 90 day treatment program and subsequently follows their detailed aftercare plan for one year, has the option to return to Beachside for free treatment if they relapse. This is our commitment to all of our clients.

Beachside Rehab Company Information