2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Get a Quote

Detox of South Florida offers the first step to overcoming addiction. The addiction center carries accreditation from the Joint Commission (Jcaho) and has 5-star accommodations situated in the most pristine area of Florida.

The center is directed by World leader in addiction medicine, Dr. Vikram Taragu, MD. Using cutting edge research and incorporating holistic methods of treatment. Offering inpatient and outpatient recovery programs, groups, and individual therapy, family counseling, life skill classes, and relapse prevention.

The staff at Detox of South Florida is dedicated to providing the finest possible treatments and assistance to guarantee that your journey is a rewarding success. Furthermore, they offer a variety of payment plans so that you can focus on recovery.

No one should have to go on this road alone, let us help you get back on your feet.

Detox of South Florida Call Now Toll Free (601) 750-0725 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Detox of South Florida Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Original review: June 29, 2020

The staff at Detox was so understanding and compassionate. DJ in particular was wonderfully accommodating. I will never forget how kind and friendly the staff was during such a challenging time getting sober. They treated me with so much respect and they even made laugh! I love the staff at Detox of South Florida!

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida with others. We appreciate you for allowing us the opportunity in accommodating you during your stay. The DSF Team would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey, and let you know that we are only one call away in case you are needing support.

The DSF Team!

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 14, 2020

They picked me up at the airport, I hadn’t slept in weeks. They loaded my stuff and brought me here to the Detox of South Florida. There were nurses here, they assessed me and got me comfortable quickly. The rooms and the beds here are nice. I woke the next day and they hydrated me properly. I usually can’t eat when coming off meth but the food looked good, smelled good, and tasted good. I enjoyed the bio bed, I definitely recommend the bio bed. The therapist I was assigned to was very professional. The detox was actually comfortable. Coming down is usually a pain, not this time. All the staff have been nothing but respectful and helpful. Everyone knows when you’re coming down how angry and spiteful you can be but the staff still were nice and accommodated me. If you need detox I 100% guarantee this facility. If I ever found myself needing help again, I would definitely come here. It small but private and everything is confidential.

Hi Don,

Hope you are doing well and staying safe. The DSF team would like to thank you for sharing this kind and positive review about Detox of South Florida with others. It was a pleasure accomodating you and ensuring you were comfortable during your stay. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey and want to remind you that we are only one call away.

Best wishes,

The DSF Team!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I had a pleasant experience while going thru detox here. DJ did an exceptional job with calming me down during my intake and was compassionate to my needs. All of the techs did a great job with any assistance I needed. My counselor was kind and helped me info that I wanted to know about my disease. The cooks, cleaning crew were very polite. The Dr listened to my needs and gave me other suggestions to help with my depression. The Tans guy was polite and helpful along with the bio bed staff. The nurses were also exceptional. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Great place for detox.

Hi Mark,

We appreciate you sharing your experience at Detox of South Florida with others. We are happy and honored to hear about your positive and kind encounter with our staff. Every department tries their best in ensuring every patient is comfortable and accomodated during their recovery process. Please keep in mind that we will be here for you every step of the way, therefore, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Mark, The DSF Team would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey!

The DSF Team!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

There is a lot of great thing about this facility I would like to mention. Firstly the whole clinical staff down, therapist all the way to the maintenance department are a joy to be around and very helpfully. I found myself in a situation where I was very down and multiple staff members including the maintenance made sure I was okay and well taken cared of. Secondly the kitchen is the most amazing food I’ve ever had in a treatment center, the plates are garnished and organized with well thought portion platters as well as a balanced taste and nutrition.

Lastly I’d like to generalize the professionalism of the Therapist, Clinical Director, BHT supervisor, Director of Operations, Nurses, Kitchen staff and maintenance, I highly recommend to anyone seeking treatment to strongly consider coming here. For many reasons it’s not the amenities that make this place amazing, it’s simply the well educated, very professional and loving staff that really separates this place from the rest.

Hi Austin,

Thank you for sharing your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida, we appreciate you sharing such a kind review. We are glad to hear that our staff we're able to accomodate your needs. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey, please do not hesitate to contact us as we're only one call away for help.

Best regards,

The DSF Team!

Original review: July 23, 2019

This is my first facility; my sister actually researched this place and it was said to be the best Detox down south. So far Detox of South Florida has definitely lived up to the hype. This facility has yet to disappoint me. Upon my arrival I was weak mentally and physically. The staff here wheeled me in a wheelchair and aided me until I regained my strength. Detox of South Florida will never know how much of a positive effect they had on my health, recovery, and self esteem. The staff allowed me to be myself as they definitely were themselves. They are a complete team and more like family, always filled with joy and laughter. Thank you Detox of South FL.

Hi Marcia,

We appreciate your sharing your experience with others at Detox of South Florida. We are happy to hear about your positive encounter with our staff. It is an honor that our staff at DSF were able to accommodate you. Please keep in mind we'll be here every step of the way to assist you with your recovery journey, therefore, please do not hesitate reaching out.

Thank you!

The DSF Team

Original review: June 11, 2020

I’m so thankful that I came to South Florida Detox. The staff here has gone above & beyond to make sure that I am ready to go on to the next step in recovery. They are friendly & professional. There hasn’t been a minute since I walked through the door that they haven’t been obviously focused on making sure I had the best possible care.

Good Afternoon Brandi,

Thank you for sharing your Detox experience with others. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us in accommodating you during the recovery process. The DSF Team would like to let you know that we are only one call away for support or guidance during your recovery journey. We would like to wish you the best on your future endeavor.

The DSF Team!

Original review: May 24, 2020

Most people going through addiction don’t know how to reach out for help, more less who to reach out to. Coming to Detox of South Florida was the hardest but best decision I have ever made. The staff at detox of south Florida felt more like family than techs or nurses. Their personalities are very welcoming and caring. If you are at a point where you are struggling with anything, please reach out to Detox of South Florida. The process is hassle free. I will sincerely miss everyone.

Good morning Jessica,

We appreciate you sharing this kind review with others. You are right commiting and accepting that it's time to get help is not an easy step to take, but you did. And the DSF Team is truly proud of you! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you in your time of need. We are happy to hear about your positive encounter at our facility and with our staff members. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away for support. We wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors and in your recovery journey.

The DSF Team!

Original review: May 19, 2020

They have really helped me when I come in withdrawing off of ** And help me get stable and help me get to my next level of care. If I had to recommend anyone anywhere for help. I would recommend Detox of South Florida.

Good morning Aaron,

We appreciate you for recommendng Detox of South Florida to others. It was a pleasure taking care of you and we want to thank you for the opportunity. We wish you the best on your recovery journey and want you to know that we are only one call away if you need any support.

The DSF Team!

Original review: April 28, 2020

DJ, Armand, Sid, Elton & Mark was all really genuine and positive people In my experience here. Mark taught me a lot about the Lord during my time here. I would recommend DSF to anybody. The facility was clean and well kept.

Hi Philip,

Thank you for sharing such a kind review about our staff and your experience at Detox of South Florida. We truly appreciate the opportunity to accomodate you during your recovery. We would like to wish you the best during your recovery journey. And we would also like to remind you that we are only one call away for support.

Best wishes,

The DSF Team!

Original review: March 17, 2020

I really enjoyed my experience down here. The staff is awesome and very kind. I am very grateful for the staff and the facility they are running here. They are truly a blessing to me. The food is very good. Excellent. The counseling is awesome and the groups are very helpful. I will recommend this program to anybody needing substance abuse treatment.

Good afternoon Jessica,

Thank you for sharing such kind and positive words about Detox of South Florida. We appreciate you for choosing us for your recovery needs. We are greateful for the opportunity in serving you and for assisting you along your recovery journey. Please do not hesitate contacting us at any time, we are only one call away. We would all like to wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors.

Detox of South Florida author review by Erica Spiegelman

Detox of South Florida offers drug detox programs, outpatient therapies and addiction counseling with 24/7 care. Located in Okeechobee, the Detox center takes a holistic approach to health and well-being, treating patients for both the physical and mental illnesses associated with addiction.

• Unique, hands-on therapy: Caretakers arrange field trips to natural spaces, such as nature trails and farms, where patients can work with therapy animals.

• IV therapy: Detox of South Florida uses IV amino acid treatment to help with drug detoxification and ease the physical symptoms of withdrawal.

• Relapse prevention counseling: Every addict struggles with the uncertainty that comes with long-term sobriety, and counselors are on staff to help patients plan for their futures.

• Family counseling: Addiction affects family and friends as well as addicts. Counselors schedule family sessions and help reconnect addicts with their familial support system.

• Customized programs: Every patient is unique, and Detox of South Florida arranges custom detoxification and addiction programs for each one.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Detox of South Florida Company Information