toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm very happy with my treatment here. The staff are very helpful and make you feel comfortable, there's a lot of coping skills, the nurses are very helpful, the staff make sure you have everything you need. I would recommend a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Professionals helping with an individualized program geared to each person. They meet or exceed each clients needs. I feel from my initial contact and throughout my detox, Detox of South Florida has been my team on my side to help me take care of me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The staff here is really cool and fun to talk to. I get a lot of love when I'm here and that's appreciated. The food is awesome. The nurses and doctors are wonderful. My counselor is great. All the but are very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This has been my second stay at Detox of South Florida. They are so helpful and friendly. Even at my worse the techs were always caring and respectful. My first stay Shain, helped me immensely and when I came back this time he had remembered me. It made me feel welcomed and home. Thank you to the staff.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great experience. Techs were amazing and made it feel like home. Everyone was so nice. Doctors was very helpful and caring. The chef was awesome and the food was wonderful. I would recommend Detox to anyone needed treatment. But Shane is very great and also helpful.

I have been sick and they have gone to great lengths to ensure my comfort and inform me of my process. The food is excellent and the rooms are great. I have learned a lot while I was here. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone.

All the staff, techs, doctors and nurses were awesome. I have to give a special shout out to the techs Shane and Mark, they went above and beyond to make my stay here great. I can't stress enough how lucky this facility is to have Shane and Mark apart of the staff because honestly if it wasn't for them I don't know if I would have stuck and out and stayed here. Thank you everyone for the great hospitality. Shane and Mark I can't thank you enough for helping me through this very difficult time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This place was a wonderful place, especially the tech Shane. He made things go smooth through my stay here. Everyone was nice and helpful. The chef was awesome and the food was great. I would recommend a friend for sure. Thank you.

I had a great experience, at first I was very nervous but they were very sweet & made me feel at home. I will definitely miss everyone when I'm gone and I highly recommend this place to ANYONE that needs it.

Pleasant staff. Helpful. Seems like the AV Actually care about your well being. The texts are Extremely hands on. Everything was great and I would recommend anyone to Detox of South Florida. The food was great. The nurses and doctors were a blessing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

South Florida Detox is my favorite detox and it's the only one I'll return to after relapses. The staff is incredible because they actually care for the clients and are extremely kind, they'll go to any length to make sure you're comfortable and happy which I love about this place. The food here is also great because the chefs put time, effort and love into it. Detox of South Florida is my favorite and the best detox to go to in my eyes.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everyone here was awesome. Loved all the staff. Techs were wonderful. The food was great. El makes us feel comfortable when she does testing. Overall everything was great and I would recommend anyone that is seeking detox. I really enjoyed it here.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Staff and techs were great. Shane is an incredible human being. Everything was awesome. The doctor was very helpful. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to everyone. It was a wonderful experience for me. The food was awesome as well. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great place, very friendly and caring staff. The staff checked on me and made sure I was okay at all times. Housekeeping keep my room clean and well stocked. The chef made awesome food that tasted great and everything was very fresh. Group meeting were full of information and got everyone involved. Overall it is a great environment and they make you feel at home.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The establishment of the 'Detox of South Florida' is undoubtedly one of its kind; it did not only serve as a detox center for me, but in such a short span of time it provided such great services that made me feel as though I was at home. This facility is not a rehabilitation center, but it certainly felt like one... 'Detox of South Florida' is like hitting two birds with one stone; it initiates your detox process while at the same time providing a fun healthy warm environment with many leisure activities to partake in that sets you up and prepares for your next step at a Rehab Facility.

The nurses, technicians, counselors, and doctors all radiate a peaceful, fun, comfortable, and warm-hearted aura that allows you to feel beyond comfortable in requesting personal needs to make you feel at home. Oh... And By the way, THEIR FOOD IS RIDICULOUSLY AMAZINGLY!!! In such a short span of time my substance abuse cravings diminished dramatically to almost having none whatsoever. I can't even say "Thank You" to you guys... Because at least to me? Words cannot describe how grateful I am to every single staff member on board.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Staff at Detox is great. I was treated very well and detoxed in a gradual process. The food was awesome and the bed was very comfortable. I liked my counselor and the Doctors were very compassionate. They washed my clothes and even made up my bed every day.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The employees here are amazing. You can tell they like their job and want to help others. I'm very grateful to have been able to come here instead of somewhere else. I came in not expecting to make friends and I've made three that will now be friends for life.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Forest is amazing, my favorite tech that deserves a raise hands down. The place is nice. One of the best places I have been to detoxing. It has been a easy and comforting place to be. I am glad I came.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The staff was great, maintenance was wonderful, food wasn't great!! Forest, DJ, Melissa, Mark, Brandy, Shawn, Rose, and Anthony all helped me in every way they could, with trying to keep me here and keeping me calm and just sincerely nice to me!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience at Detox of South Florida was very pleasant. All off the staff was really nice. "Favorites" Rose, V, and L just made me feel comfortable always asking how I was and making sure I was ok. The food was great and was really cool. They had a Xbox for the clients to play.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I Would recommend to anyone. The nursing staff was very caring and compassionate. My counselor ms. V was awesome. Food is excellent. Free cigarettes daily is a bonus. All of staff was nice and made sure we was comfortable. Biofeed bed was very helpful and I was impressed with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Techs very friendly. Tech Forest made my visit as comfortable and tolerated my racism. It was adventurous. Something new and different. I have met some exciting people and positive. That was my biggest concern. I am glad I came to this Detox.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

South Florida Detox was definitely a place to remember. From the great food to the great staff I was very impressed. The staff member that helped me the most was this young male named Forrest. He always asked me how I was doing and whenever I needed anything, whether it was a towel or a razor to shave with, or just some life advice, he really went above and beyond. If there was an employee of the month award, I think he would be a great candidate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Staff was great. Techs catered to every need. Nurses were very helpful. Chef made sure to take care of any issues I had with food. Everyone was awesome, no complaints. If I were ever in this position again which I never will be, this would be the first place I would call for help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was amazing. They always say looks can be deceiving but the way this place looks online is how it is presented positive vibe. Great staff and they really care about how you feel as well as enforcing the fact that we all need to stay sober. I would come back if I was ever forced with the choice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was excellent from food to the staff. Very satisfied with any and all activities. Everything was welcoming and accepting. Nancy always kept me laughing and going. She is a great director. She knows what she is doing. Coming back to visit and show everyone how well I am doing is a option. There is great people here who cares.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am very satisfied with the program and all of the staff members. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who need help with detox and going through withdrawals. This is a place I can say have truly helped me through this hard times.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was great. Staff was great but not enough tools to help me find aftercare. It's set up so you don't have options so you have to go to wherever the referral wants you to go so they make money off you. Forrest is a excellent staff member along with mostly everyone else besides the couple who don't smile. The new girl Angel may be the best employee you guys have and yes this is her second day but already deserves a raise. Great business. Thanks for having TVs in room. Really helps. Thanks for free cigs! Adios!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Staff is very accommodating. Do everything they can to make you feel comfortable and safe. Some activities to keep us from boredom. Nurses help with any discomfort by giving medication during detoxing and withdrawals. Techs help with needs if needed. They are very understanding and empathetic. They are encouraging and give us hope for a better future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My second experience here was even better than the last. The food was very good and I was treated with very nice hospitality. The nursing staff was very accommodating and so was the staff. The most helpful was Rose, Forest, Ray, Ant, and Therapist Maggie. Maggie helped me worked through some underlying issues in the short duration of a week. This Detox is very good place to be in a bad predicament.

The facility is very nice and clean. All of the staff members are great and very helpful. The taper and medications made me feel much better. The BHT all was very nice and warm welcoming. They always had words of encouragement.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a very good experience here at the Detox of South Florida. I was treated fairly by staff and the clients. Medical staff was very informative and fair with me as well. Would definitely recommend this place for a friend or loved one.

Detox of South Florida Company Profile