toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This is my first rehab and I can honestly say everyone was nice and respectful and they give you some great tools how to stay sober. They are very accommodating and are really concerned for their patients and I had to rate the 1-5, I would definitely give them a 5-star review. They truly care about the patients' well-being and are there to help in any way possible.

Staff was amazing - treated me with respect and caring. Food was great, rooms clean and comfortable, helped me with recovery and groups were nice.

During my stay at Detox of South Florida, every aspect of my stay was exemplary. The nursing staff, techs, doctors, counselors, clinical director, and all staff goes out of their way to make sure that you are safe, comfortable and enjoy what could be a very painful experience. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone, including my loved ones. Leaving here I feel detoxed properly and ready to move on to the next stage of the recovery process. I thank everyone here for their help in such a rough time, you guys truly have brought hope back to my life and recovery.

I really really enjoyed my stay. All the staff were very nice and helpful. The doctors were all caring. The nurses were all nice. The tech staff was helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend anyone to detox of south Florida. Thank all of you for everything.

The staff was very friendly, empathetic, caring, trustworthy, personable. I liked them and felt safe and comfortable. They were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this facility to a friend. The facility was very clean and inviting. The nurses were very helpful. The techs were very caring. Everyone was very polite.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

I was really so happy with the accommodations here at Detox of South Florida. The behavioral health staff and nursing staff were very pleasant and helpful. Definitely would recommend that others to begin their recovery journey here. Thank you so much for the experience!

Very nice people and easy going. When in detox it is good to be in an easy going environment. Very clean and well taken care of. I was here during Thanksgiving and the food was great and made me feel comfortable with my stay here at the Detox of South Florida.

Enjoyed all staff, food and El and Sabrina. I enjoyed all the groups with therapist. The therapist helped me a lot. The doctors were all very nice and helped me. I really enjoyed my stay here. Loved Angie. All staff great. Techs great.

All great and nice staff. Forrest, Kim, Sean and John were great techs and helped make it fun and gave someone to talk to when I needed it. Elle was great, awesome attitude. Nurses were nice and helpful. Sabrina was fabulous.

Awesome and loving staff. Very caring and willing to help. Ideal place for people coming off drugs. Sabrina and El and Ms ** were game changers on whether I stayed or leave. Mark and Nicole were great when I was frustrated and really helped me with my detox.

My therapist did a great job and I was very satisfied. Intake technicians very professional. Ms. ** went out of her way to help me with anything I needed. El was also very professional and energetic and happy. Mark made sure that I got to every appt. and answered any questions in a professional manner.

Very good detox, helpful and very friendly. Amazing staff that helps you out so much. Ice cream and food available all during the day. Tons of activities and meetings that are helping. Help is always there for you no matter what.

I really like the staff. They treat me with respect and are very helpful and make this experience very comfortable. The clients were welcoming when I got here. Everything was great and staff was awesome. I would recommend a friend. Food was great. I like groups here.

Very pleased with the staff with facilitating my detox process. Was extremely comfortable with my entire stay here. I would highly recommend detox of south Florida to anyone who may be suffering from addiction. I was blessed to have been scholarshipped and can honestly say this place saved my life. Mrs. ** was especially welcoming and hospitable and could tell she cared about my recovery. Thank you all to the staff and nurses that helped me through this process.

Staff was very friendly and always helpful esp Mark, Rose, Sissy, Tamra, El and John. The medication taper was helpful and the facility was always clean. I like the fact that cigarettes were given out everyday for going to group.

My stay at Detox of South Florida has been a great help along the way to my recovery as it is a daily process. Just one day at a time and the help here has been doing a great job to help me with everything that is going on With me.

I had a very pleasant experience with the Detox and protocol staff was very helpful and understanding. I would Definitely recommend to anyone seeking treatment. Everyone was pleasant and amenities were well available. Thank you for helping me. I was having a hard time and am ready to start my journey thank to the staff here.

Everyone was nice and accommodating. It is a good detox and I'm really happy here. Everyone was accommodating. This detox is very, very, very good. I love this detox. I am really happy I choice this detox. Very happy.

Since I've been here which has been about two days I feel like I have been treated fairly and the staff seems to be professional and at the same time are nice. They are understanding of what we are going through and treat everybody the same as long as patients haven't been disrespectful.

I have been to 4 Detoxes prior and this is by far the best yet, from the moment I walked in the front door till my last day. The intake process was quick and painless. The medical staff was very helpful and attentive to all my needs and addressed any questions or problems that I had. The tech staff made my stay at Detox Of South Florida easy going and was always there for my every need.

Staff here was very pleasant. I have no complaints about procedures. The food was good also. The nursing staff always followed policies set in place and was very nice, also the doctors. And Rose the tech was wonderful throughout my stay.

This place was amazing. Staff comforted me and checked on me to make sure I was ok or needed anything, Meant a lot considering what I went through before coming here! The food was amazing and I loved the fact we did groups especially that both NA and AA meetings were brought to us! And all the arts and crafts I was able to do was very therapeutic!

They went above and beyond for all my needs. They were kind, care and treated me with respect and kindness. I would recommend this detox to anyone saying that they're great. I loved the nurses and all made my stay the best.

Detox of South Florida is the best place I've ever been. It has helped me get clean and stay that way. The people who work there actually care about you and how you're doing. I thank god for this place and I know they will continue to help save people's lives. Thank you Detox of South Florida.

This experience was extremely helpful for my mission to get clean and sober. All members of the staff are always polite, respectful, and very caring for our every need. I would recommend anyone that struggles with addiction. This was an excellent first step for me. I really want to thank everyone in the staff for changing and saving my life.

Techs here are wonderful. Mary Ann is so patient. I was the first intake she had done since starting her job here. It was 4 am, but she was in great spirits and we still had a good time. The night tech Mark (there are two) is hilarious. He really made me feel welcome. And the day tech Mark, his Christian values, are wonderful. He is always talking about his love of God, but I never once saw him look down on someone for having a different belief. Totally recommend. Would come back but hoping I don't have to!

My experience at this detox facility has been the best thing for me in my life. It has got me to the point to where I can think more clearly and am going to now be able to focus that much more on my future day to day recovery. I have not only gained wisdom from the counselor, therapist, and Doctor; but also the techs.

Staff was exceptional. Nothing but helpful and considerate. Caring and respectful. Would recommend to a friend. Clients could be more respectful and clean up after themselves. Staff is great though.

Mark ** and Deforest ** both did exemplary jobs as behavioral technicians. Not only did they continuously keep me in high spirits throughout my stay, but both made sure went out of their way to make sure my time here was as comfortable and copacetic as possible. The entire medical team handled themselves professionally as well and out of the many detoxes I have been to I believe this one to be the best overall.

The care I received at Detox of SF was the best. The staff, from the doctors, nurses and techs, all were so caring and made this experience as painless as possible. They really care and it means the world. They listen to what you have to say and your needs and go above and beyond to help in any way possible. Mark especially, was amazing. I'm so thankful for all they have done to help get my life and also my friend's life back. They even let him come here as a scholarship when his insurance wasn't accepted. I highly recommend Detox of SF to anyone struggling with addiction.

Detox of South Florida Company Profile