toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This is my first rehab and I can honestly say everyone was nice and respectful and they give you some great tools how to stay sober. They are very accommodating and are really concerned for their patients and I had to rate the 1-5, I would definitely give them a 5-star review. They truly care about the patients' well-being and are there to help in any way possible.

Staff was amazing - treated me with respect and caring. Food was great, rooms clean and comfortable, helped me with recovery and groups were nice.

The staff at Detox was very helpful and kind. They treated me like a human, not just an addict. The place was clean. Housekeeping was awesome at their job! The nurses and techs seemed more like friends. And forest was amazing. :)

Professionals helping with an individualized program geared to each person. They meet or exceed each clients needs. I feel from my initial contact and throughout my detox, Detox of South Florida has been my team on my side to help me take care of me.

I have told the tech supervisor that the staff are magnificent. Nursing staff have gotten my sugar under control and my blood pressure. I was happy about that. They all have supported me in every way possible. I was very happy that I have chosen to come to this place. The food also was wonderful. If I have to do this again this will be the place I will refer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

I Would like to thank people here and the staff. There's a list of people I need. Thank Deforest, Nancy, Sabrina, Marky, Carmen. The doctors was excellent and helpful. The food was great. They have been helpful and a blessing. Thanks.

They took care of me very well and always. Big shoutout Deforest ** for going out of his way to help for anything. By far the best employer y'all have. He's freakin' awesome... I like this place. Y'all really saved my life and thank you so much.

DeForest ** is one of the best techs. He knows how to balance giving patients a great experience here and doing his job properly and techs. I had a great experience and was taken very good care of. Everything was good.

Great place, staff is loving, caring. Meds very giving, quickly to keep me comfortable. They have awesome staff. I would recommend this place to anybody with need of detox! I like the food. It is very good and the staff stays on top of things.

I thought the staff were friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean and the food was good. The groups give you good insight on how to stay sober. The detox taper was comfortable as well. All in all it was a great experience.

From top to bottom, this is a fantastic place to detox. The doctors, nurses, counselors, staff - and especially the techs - are incredible and caring. The facility is clean and the food is good. The rooms are simple but sufficient. I would highly recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone that is serious about overcoming their addiction(s).

This detox is the best one I have ever been to. Great staff, nursing, and kitchen staff. I would highly recommend DoSF to a friend, or anybody battling addiction. The housing is amazing. The rooms are well kept. And the beds are very comfortable.

Excellent facility. The outstanding Techs were respectful and caring but empathetic and devoted to my recovery and detox. The food is extremely Good and very well prepared and delicious. The doctors and nurses are beyond reproach as well. Thank you so much.

Detox of South Florida is by far the best. They have the very best food I have ever tasted. Chef Jay is the man to say the least. They really care about your well-being and make sure you are comfortable at all times. Even when the other clients were being unruly they still help. Which is more than I would have done for them. This is my first and last detox. Anyone struggling with addiction, whether it is **, alcohol, **, or a combination of them they have the tools to fix you. Never once were they condescending or negative. They truly care about you and your family. I would highly recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone struggling with addiction. Walking thru the front doors here was the hardest decision I ever made. From the moment I walked in to the time I left I was extremely well taken care of. If you truly want to get clean this is the place. By the way there is all the ice cream you could ever eat here.

I would for sure recommend anyone who wants to get clean in a positive atmosphere. The staff is extraordinary. They all genuinely care about each individual and personalize each detox plan to fit the individual's needs. They make you feel like family and reassure you that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Before taking a leap of faith and joining Detox of South Florida, I was hopeless and lost. Being here has helped me to learn how to enjoy life without being high all of the time. Being here with all the support from the staff, doctors and nurses has really boosted my self esteem and my possibility to become and remain sober.

I was scared and second guessing my choice but as soon as I got to Detox of South Florida I new I had made the right choice. Every staff member I met was nice and helpful. They cared about me and my feelings. They helped me calm down when I almost lost my cool. They're down to earth and treated me like a friend. I honestly connected more with the staff than my other peers. The food was awesome and the chef cooks better than I do. And I love to cook. I'm thankful to have met the wonderful people who work here and every one of them has helped me with my recovery.

The Food was excellent. The therapy was excellent. The staff was excellent. Everything was excellent. Rooms was nice and bed. Everything was perfect. Everyone was caring and took time for me. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through the process.

I have found this place to be wonderful. And Everyone is very nice and helpful. I am happy that I choice this detox. Everyone accommodated me with all my needs. Food was good and rooms are nice. Dr was nice.

I like my stay and was happy with everyone. The staff was awesome. The doctor was also caring and understanding, she listened to me and took her time. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone. Thank you for all your help.

The detox of south Florida is a great place if you're stuck in the cycle of addiction. Since I've shown up to the facility the staff has been nothing but wonderful to me and my fiancé. I would recommend to anyone who is struggling.

The food is really really really good... And all the staff has been very respectful and nice. I would recommend this detox to a friend in need. Everybody has been very professional as well. The rooms are comfortable and there is plenty of activities to do.

I would definitely recommend this place for anyone trying to seek help for their addiction. This place can be used to clear your mind up and prepare you to take on the next level of treatment. The staff is very fair and understanding of what an addict is going thru. The groups also are very interesting and educational.

Place was great! Very satisfied with the friendliness of the staff. I was comfortable. My whole detox and this place saved my life! The staff really listens to your problems and help you cope with everything and anything you need. They make sure that you are happy your entire stay. The entire staff is great as well!

I love this place. I like the techs and doctors. There's a couple that stood out to me that I loved. One of them was Alsha. She was the best. Cool tech El was one of the best CNA. She made me experience the Bio bed. It was cool. I like Anthony too. He was cool and I like George. He was 3rd shift.

My experience at Detox of South Florida was amazing! The nurses & techs were great and very understanding especially, Alsha. She kept me and the other clients laughing & you could tell she loves what she do as a tech. Even if she didn't know you she could approach you and give conversation. I felt like she could empathize with a lot of us! But, I do suggest ice cream cones instead of the bowls LOL. Overall a wonderful place and I recommend everyone who's battling this beast to come!!!

I liked Dr. Shilpa and ** mark. My counselor Wendi was also very helpful. I like the free cigarettes, also very clean and tv's in the rooms. It was a better experience than treatment back home. I would recommend to a friend or family. Thanks for all your help.

I am extremely satisfied with my stay here! The staff were respectful and knew what they were doing. Whenever I was struggling there was always someone willing to talk to me. The detox was comfortable and everyone was very understanding. El was awesome, she helped me stay sane during my stay. And Sabrina was awesome too. Forest helped me out and so did Shane. I hope I never have to come back to a detox but if I do I will for sure be coming back here. Thank you all!

My stay here has been nothing but amazing! El was always there to talk to and Sabrina was very efficient. Overall this place has really met all my needs. The staff were all great. The food was awesome. The techs all were nice. The doctors were all caring.

All staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The food was amazing. I was also very pleased with Maggie, my therapist. My only complaint would be that people are very over medicated and can't keep their eyes open and the doctor refused to help me with my anxiety and I was having panic attacks and not sleeping.

Detox of South Florida Company Profile