toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I'm very happy with my treatment here. The staff are very helpful and make you feel comfortable, there's a lot of coping skills, the nurses are very helpful, the staff make sure you have everything you need. I would recommend a friend.

Professionals helping with an individualized program geared to each person. They meet or exceed each clients needs. I feel from my initial contact and throughout my detox, Detox of South Florida has been my team on my side to help me take care of me.

Techs very friendly. Tech Forest made my visit as comfortable and tolerated my racism. It was adventurous. Something new and different. I have met some exciting people and positive. That was my biggest concern. I am glad I came to this Detox.

South Florida Detox was definitely a place to remember. From the great food to the great staff I was very impressed. The staff member that helped me the most was this young male named Forrest. He always asked me how I was doing and whenever I needed anything, whether it was a towel or a razor to shave with, or just some life advice, he really went above and beyond. If there was an employee of the month award, I think he would be a great candidate.

Staff was great. Techs catered to every need. Nurses were very helpful. Chef made sure to take care of any issues I had with food. Everyone was awesome, no complaints. If I were ever in this position again which I never will be, this would be the first place I would call for help.

It was amazing. They always say looks can be deceiving but the way this place looks online is how it is presented positive vibe. Great staff and they really care about how you feel as well as enforcing the fact that we all need to stay sober. I would come back if I was ever forced with the choice.

Everything was excellent from food to the staff. Very satisfied with any and all activities. Everything was welcoming and accepting. Nancy always kept me laughing and going. She is a great director. She knows what she is doing. Coming back to visit and show everyone how well I am doing is a option. There is great people here who cares.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

I am very satisfied with the program and all of the staff members. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who need help with detox and going through withdrawals. This is a place I can say have truly helped me through this hard times.

Everything was great. Staff was great but not enough tools to help me find aftercare. It's set up so you don't have options so you have to go to wherever the referral wants you to go so they make money off you. Forrest is a excellent staff member along with mostly everyone else besides the couple who don't smile. The new girl Angel may be the best employee you guys have and yes this is her second day but already deserves a raise. Great business. Thanks for having TVs in room. Really helps. Thanks for free cigs! Adios!

Staff is very accommodating. Do everything they can to make you feel comfortable and safe. Some activities to keep us from boredom. Nurses help with any discomfort by giving medication during detoxing and withdrawals. Techs help with needs if needed. They are very understanding and empathetic. They are encouraging and give us hope for a better future.

My second experience here was even better than the last. The food was very good and I was treated with very nice hospitality. The nursing staff was very accommodating and so was the staff. The most helpful was Rose, Forest, Ray, Ant, and Therapist Maggie. Maggie helped me worked through some underlying issues in the short duration of a week. This Detox is very good place to be in a bad predicament.

The facility is very nice and clean. All of the staff members are great and very helpful. The taper and medications made me feel much better. The BHT all was very nice and warm welcoming. They always had words of encouragement.

I had a very good experience here at the Detox of South Florida. I was treated fairly by staff and the clients. Medical staff was very informative and fair with me as well. Would definitely recommend this place for a friend or loved one.

I enjoyed the entire experience. I would recommend this facility to family and friends. I had not one bad experience here. They completely give you a full understanding of detoxing and being clean and how much better your life is being clean. I love the entire organization. I rate them a 10 out of 10 to anyone. If you are looking to get clean and sober Detox of South Florida is a wonderful place to start.

First detox place I've ever been to and all the staff here are always willing to help you when you need it especially Forest. It started off a little scary but they was very welcoming and comforting throughout my detox. I want to thank everyone.

Nurses didn't seem to have much knowledge of medication. Some staff would make rude comments about clients. Forrest and Mark are by far the best techs. They follow their job description but also treat clients well. Kim is great as well. Alsha is lovely, very nice. Shane was always very helpful and comforting. Forrest deserves a raise.

Forrest is the best, place is nice and clean. I am glad that I have came to this facility. I have heard many good things about it. The things that was said was very true. I am comfortable and that is one thing that I was focusing on while I detox. Just want to say thank you to all the staff that have helped me also.

Coming into south Florida Detox I was nervous. But the staff are all nice and help in any way. Especially Forest and Mark. There are two groups a day I thought that was perfect. Detoxing is rough so having a group to go to for some knowledge is great. And at the same time not being overwhelmed with group after group and being able to relax. Not to mention the beds are extremely comfortable! And a plus is the tv in the room and the ice cream machine in the kitchen!

Everyone has been very accommodating. Forrest has been very patient and helpful even when I wasn't the most compliant. But I am getting better and that is the most important thing so I thank everyone at Detox of South Florida.

I am extremely pleased to say that this facility was very helpful, caring, knowledgeable, and satisfying. I would recommend this facility to any persons that truly want to receive treatment. This facility is a blessing. I feel that the staff here truly want to assist people in their recovery. I felt cared and loved while I was here. That is a very rare thing. I hope that I will never have to attend here or any other treatment center again, but if I do this will be my very first choice. I thank God for this place, and I urge any who is ready for help to attend this place.

I was admitted to the Detox of South Florida in March of 2017. I am detoxing off ** and from the time the driver was sent to pick me up an hour away (which driver was right on time) to the time the amazing Mrs. ** did my initial intake and made me feel very comfortable and then the nicest tech. Forest has continually demonstrated the patience and empathy I needed throughout my stay. The whole team including my awesome therapist Windi who was very very kind and an awesome listener has made my stay comfortable and easy as it could go. I was also very pleased with how clean and sterile the place is kept. I mean even the doctor taking my blood had someone come in and hold my hand! I hope I never go back to detox but if I had to there is no doubt this would be my first choice.

The staff here as I approached was very friendly and welcoming. It is a helpful experience. I couldn't imagine going to a detox that would fulfill the need that I would need day by day. Overall I've had a positive experience.

Forest is my favorite tech of all time. Hands down he have made my stay comfortable. Everyone was respectful and nice. Oh and the food that was here was outstanding. That cook knows what he is doing. I just want to thank everyone for the help.

This place is awesome!!! DeForest is my fav! Ever since I came to this place I have felt more than welcomed. The food was excellent. Caught me by surprise to how the food was going to be but I loved it like I was at home. I would not mind coming back to visit the people that are here to help.

My stay here the tech was wonderful. The doctor was wonderful. Everything was superb. The walks that was occasionally done was more than great. Exercise was something that helped me upon my detox. When I gained a appetite the food that was given was indescribable. But the techs I will admire the most is Mark ** and Forest. They have helped me out in ways that I can't imagine. I wouldn't mind coming back to visit.

Great staff. The beds are clean. Showers and food is more than expected. It's excellent company. Tech are wonderful especially Forest. He have made my stay here comfortable keeping me laughing to clear my head from detoxing. I like be this place.

The techs are awesome and caring, doctors are nice and all around great facility. The groups are informative and the therapist are so amazing and caring. They accommodating to your needs. It's a very clean facility and they really care about your needs except the cook doesn't accommodate to certain diets. Like I don't eat vegetables and every meal was covered in vegetables and there was only water as well and I personally hate water.

The staff at Detox was very helpful and kind. They treated me like a human, not just an addict. The place was clean. Housekeeping was awesome at their job! The nurses and techs seemed more like friends. And forest was amazing. :)

I have told the tech supervisor that the staff are magnificent. Nursing staff have gotten my sugar under control and my blood pressure. I was happy about that. They all have supported me in every way possible. I was very happy that I have chosen to come to this place. The food also was wonderful. If I have to do this again this will be the place I will refer.

I Would like to thank people here and the staff. There's a list of people I need. Thank Deforest, Nancy, Sabrina, Marky, Carmen. The doctors was excellent and helpful. The food was great. They have been helpful and a blessing. Thanks.

They took care of me very well and always. Big shoutout Deforest ** for going out of his way to help for anything. By far the best employer y'all have. He's freakin' awesome... I like this place. Y'all really saved my life and thank you so much.

DeForest ** is one of the best techs. He knows how to balance giving patients a great experience here and doing his job properly and techs. I had a great experience and was taken very good care of. Everything was good.

Detox of South Florida Company Profile