toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This is my first rehab and I can honestly say everyone was nice and respectful and they give you some great tools how to stay sober. They are very accommodating and are really concerned for their patients and I had to rate the 1-5, I would definitely give them a 5-star review. They truly care about the patients' well-being and are there to help in any way possible.

Staff was amazing - treated me with respect and caring. Food was great, rooms clean and comfortable, helped me with recovery and groups were nice.

I would for sure recommend anyone who wants to get clean in a positive atmosphere. The staff is extraordinary. They all genuinely care about each individual and personalize each detox plan to fit the individual's needs. They make you feel like family and reassure you that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Before taking a leap of faith and joining Detox of South Florida, I was hopeless and lost. Being here has helped me to learn how to enjoy life without being high all of the time. Being here with all the support from the staff, doctors and nurses has really boosted my self esteem and my possibility to become and remain sober.

I was scared and second guessing my choice but as soon as I got to Detox of South Florida I new I had made the right choice. Every staff member I met was nice and helpful. They cared about me and my feelings. They helped me calm down when I almost lost my cool. They're down to earth and treated me like a friend. I honestly connected more with the staff than my other peers. The food was awesome and the chef cooks better than I do. And I love to cook. I'm thankful to have met the wonderful people who work here and every one of them has helped me with my recovery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

The Food was excellent. The therapy was excellent. The staff was excellent. Everything was excellent. Rooms was nice and bed. Everything was perfect. Everyone was caring and took time for me. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through the process.

I have found this place to be wonderful. And Everyone is very nice and helpful. I am happy that I choice this detox. Everyone accommodated me with all my needs. Food was good and rooms are nice. Dr was nice.

I like my stay and was happy with everyone. The staff was awesome. The doctor was also caring and understanding, she listened to me and took her time. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone. Thank you for all your help.

The detox of south Florida is a great place if you're stuck in the cycle of addiction. Since I've shown up to the facility the staff has been nothing but wonderful to me and my fiancé. I would recommend to anyone who is struggling.

The food is really really really good... And all the staff has been very respectful and nice. I would recommend this detox to a friend in need. Everybody has been very professional as well. The rooms are comfortable and there is plenty of activities to do.

I would definitely recommend this place for anyone trying to seek help for their addiction. This place can be used to clear your mind up and prepare you to take on the next level of treatment. The staff is very fair and understanding of what an addict is going thru. The groups also are very interesting and educational.

Place was great! Very satisfied with the friendliness of the staff. I was comfortable. My whole detox and this place saved my life! The staff really listens to your problems and help you cope with everything and anything you need. They make sure that you are happy your entire stay. The entire staff is great as well!

I love this place. I like the techs and doctors. There's a couple that stood out to me that I loved. One of them was Alsha. She was the best. Cool tech El was one of the best CNA. She made me experience the Bio bed. It was cool. I like Anthony too. He was cool and I like George. He was 3rd shift.

My experience at Detox of South Florida was amazing! The nurses & techs were great and very understanding especially, Alsha. She kept me and the other clients laughing & you could tell she loves what she do as a tech. Even if she didn't know you she could approach you and give conversation. I felt like she could empathize with a lot of us! But, I do suggest ice cream cones instead of the bowls LOL. Overall a wonderful place and I recommend everyone who's battling this beast to come!!!

I liked Dr. Shilpa and ** mark. My counselor Wendi was also very helpful. I like the free cigarettes, also very clean and tv's in the rooms. It was a better experience than treatment back home. I would recommend to a friend or family. Thanks for all your help.

I am extremely satisfied with my stay here! The staff were respectful and knew what they were doing. Whenever I was struggling there was always someone willing to talk to me. The detox was comfortable and everyone was very understanding. El was awesome, she helped me stay sane during my stay. And Sabrina was awesome too. Forest helped me out and so did Shane. I hope I never have to come back to a detox but if I do I will for sure be coming back here. Thank you all!

My stay here has been nothing but amazing! El was always there to talk to and Sabrina was very efficient. Overall this place has really met all my needs. The staff were all great. The food was awesome. The techs all were nice. The doctors were all caring.

All staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The food was amazing. I was also very pleased with Maggie, my therapist. My only complaint would be that people are very over medicated and can't keep their eyes open and the doctor refused to help me with my anxiety and I was having panic attacks and not sleeping.

During my stay at Detox of South Florida, every aspect of my stay was exemplary. The nursing staff, techs, doctors, counselors, clinical director, and all staff goes out of their way to make sure that you are safe, comfortable and enjoy what could be a very painful experience. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone, including my loved ones. Leaving here I feel detoxed properly and ready to move on to the next stage of the recovery process. I thank everyone here for their help in such a rough time, you guys truly have brought hope back to my life and recovery.

I really really enjoyed my stay. All the staff were very nice and helpful. The doctors were all caring. The nurses were all nice. The tech staff was helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend anyone to detox of south Florida. Thank all of you for everything.

The staff was very friendly, empathetic, caring, trustworthy, personable. I liked them and felt safe and comfortable. They were very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this facility to a friend. The facility was very clean and inviting. The nurses were very helpful. The techs were very caring. Everyone was very polite.

I was really so happy with the accommodations here at Detox of South Florida. The behavioral health staff and nursing staff were very pleasant and helpful. Definitely would recommend that others to begin their recovery journey here. Thank you so much for the experience!

Very nice people and easy going. When in detox it is good to be in an easy going environment. Very clean and well taken care of. I was here during Thanksgiving and the food was great and made me feel comfortable with my stay here at the Detox of South Florida.

Enjoyed all staff, food and El and Sabrina. I enjoyed all the groups with therapist. The therapist helped me a lot. The doctors were all very nice and helped me. I really enjoyed my stay here. Loved Angie. All staff great. Techs great.

All great and nice staff. Forrest, Kim, Sean and John were great techs and helped make it fun and gave someone to talk to when I needed it. Elle was great, awesome attitude. Nurses were nice and helpful. Sabrina was fabulous.

Awesome and loving staff. Very caring and willing to help. Ideal place for people coming off drugs. Sabrina and El and Ms ** were game changers on whether I stayed or leave. Mark and Nicole were great when I was frustrated and really helped me with my detox.

My therapist did a great job and I was very satisfied. Intake technicians very professional. Ms. ** went out of her way to help me with anything I needed. El was also very professional and energetic and happy. Mark made sure that I got to every appt. and answered any questions in a professional manner.

Very good detox, helpful and very friendly. Amazing staff that helps you out so much. Ice cream and food available all during the day. Tons of activities and meetings that are helping. Help is always there for you no matter what.

I really like the staff. They treat me with respect and are very helpful and make this experience very comfortable. The clients were welcoming when I got here. Everything was great and staff was awesome. I would recommend a friend. Food was great. I like groups here.

Very pleased with the staff with facilitating my detox process. Was extremely comfortable with my entire stay here. I would highly recommend detox of south Florida to anyone who may be suffering from addiction. I was blessed to have been scholarshipped and can honestly say this place saved my life. Mrs. ** was especially welcoming and hospitable and could tell she cared about my recovery. Thank you all to the staff and nurses that helped me through this process.

Detox of South Florida Company Profile