2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Get a Quote

Detox of South Florida offers the first step to overcoming addiction. The addiction center carries accreditation from the Joint Commission (Jcaho) and has 5-star accommodations situated in the most pristine area of Florida.

The center is directed by World leader in addiction medicine, Dr. Vikram Taragu, MD. Using cutting edge research and incorporating holistic methods of treatment. Offering inpatient and outpatient recovery programs, groups, and individual therapy, family counseling, life skill classes, and relapse prevention.

The staff at Detox of South Florida is dedicated to providing the finest possible treatments and assistance to guarantee that your journey is a rewarding success. Furthermore, they offer a variety of payment plans so that you can focus on recovery.

No one should have to go on this road alone, let us help you get back on your feet.

Detox of South Florida Call Now Toll Free (601) 750-0725 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Detox of South Florida Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

To whom it may concern, My name is Rhory **, I would like to talk about your staff you have here. Very helpful and I have learned a lot. Your staff have a great knowledge and spirit with helping people that are having a hard time. I would like to salute the men and women of Detox of South Florida.

Sincerely,

Rhory **

Good morning Rhory,

We appreciate the kind words you shared about our facility and our staff. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accomodate you during your recovery journey. We wish you the absolute best and want you to know we are here for you every step of the way.

Sincerely,

The DSF Team!

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Detox of South Florida is the perfect place to go to detox comfortably. The staff are great and the facility is peaceful and always clean. The chefs always make amazing meals and housekeeping is always on point. The doctors see you seven days a week and make sure you’re detoxing in comfort. DJ and Melissa and Rose will constantly go out of their way to make sure all of your needs are met and every single tech there will do the same as well. I would highly recommend Detox of South Florida to anybody that’s in need of detox and if I could I would give them a 10 star rating. Thank you Detox of South Florida.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your positive encounter with our staff and your experience at Detox of South Florida with others. We are very fortunate and honored in given the opportunity to accomodate you during your recovery journey. Please keep in mind that we will always be here for you for support; we are only one call away.

THE DSF TEAM!

Original review: June 29, 2020

The staff at Detox was so understanding and compassionate. DJ in particular was wonderfully accommodating. I will never forget how kind and friendly the staff was during such a challenging time getting sober. They treated me with so much respect and they even made laugh! I love the staff at Detox of South Florida!

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for sharing your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida with others. We appreciate you for allowing us the opportunity in accommodating you during your stay. The DSF Team would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey, and let you know that we are only one call away in case you are needing support.

The DSF Team!

Original review: April 14, 2020

They picked me up at the airport, I hadn’t slept in weeks. They loaded my stuff and brought me here to the Detox of South Florida. There were nurses here, they assessed me and got me comfortable quickly. The rooms and the beds here are nice. I woke the next day and they hydrated me properly. I usually can’t eat when coming off meth but the food looked good, smelled good, and tasted good. I enjoyed the bio bed, I definitely recommend the bio bed. The therapist I was assigned to was very professional. The detox was actually comfortable. Coming down is usually a pain, not this time. All the staff have been nothing but respectful and helpful. Everyone knows when you’re coming down how angry and spiteful you can be but the staff still were nice and accommodated me. If you need detox I 100% guarantee this facility. If I ever found myself needing help again, I would definitely come here. It small but private and everything is confidential.

Hi Don,

Hope you are doing well and staying safe. The DSF team would like to thank you for sharing this kind and positive review about Detox of South Florida with others. It was a pleasure accomodating you and ensuring you were comfortable during your stay. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey and want to remind you that we are only one call away.

Best wishes,

The DSF Team!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Detox of South Florida is the best facility I could’ve imagined. I was nervous about the process, but the staff made me feel as if I was family right off the bat. Each and every person made me feel as if I was a person not an addict. Very professional and helpful in every way..

Hi Brian,

Thank you for sharing such kind words about Detox of South Florida. We appreciate you for trusting us with your recovery needs. Keep in mind that we will always be here for you through out your recovery journey, therefore, please do not hesitate to contact us.

DSF Team!

Original review: July 27, 2020

Techs were awesome. Great stay, great food. Day shift, night shift, all shifts. Highly recommend this place. Five star all the way. Stay up and above is the mission and this the place you start it at. Thanks Detox of South Fl.

Hello Benjamin,

We appreciate you sharing this kind review about our staff and facility. We want to thank you for trusting and giving us the opportunity to accomodate you during your recovery journey. It was an honor being able to provide you the care you deserve. We would like to wish the best on your future endeavors.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Detox of South Florida has been a very good detox. Certain staff members are key to what holds this facility together. DJ, Tasia, Syy, and Armad. Plus the maids are irreplaceable. I will suggest this to all my friends who are struggling.

Hello Charles,

We are glad to hear about your positive experience at Detox of South Florida. We appreciate you sharing this kind review about our staff and facility. We want to thank you for trusting us and giving us the opportunity to accomodate you during your recovery journey. The DSF team would like for you to know that no matter what we are only one call away for support.

Best wishes!

Original review: July 14, 2020

Best techs DJ, Elton, Miss Rose and staff is excellent and this is a good facility. The food here is amazing and everyone does a good job keeping the place clean. If I had to recommend a place to start your journey to sobriety, I would recommend Detox of South Florida.

Detox of South Florida response

Thank you, Joseph for the nice and kind review. We are very glad to here about your positive encounter with our staff here at Detox of South Florida. We would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery jounrey, and please keep in mind we are only one call away for support.

Take care,

The DSF Team!

Original review: June 11, 2020

I’m so thankful that I came to South Florida Detox. The staff here has gone above & beyond to make sure that I am ready to go on to the next step in recovery. They are friendly & professional. There hasn’t been a minute since I walked through the door that they haven’t been obviously focused on making sure I had the best possible care.

Good Afternoon Brandi,

Thank you for sharing your Detox experience with others. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us in accommodating you during the recovery process. The DSF Team would like to let you know that we are only one call away for support or guidance during your recovery journey. We would like to wish you the best on your future endeavor.

The DSF Team!

Original review: May 24, 2020

Most people going through addiction don’t know how to reach out for help, more less who to reach out to. Coming to Detox of South Florida was the hardest but best decision I have ever made. The staff at detox of south Florida felt more like family than techs or nurses. Their personalities are very welcoming and caring. If you are at a point where you are struggling with anything, please reach out to Detox of South Florida. The process is hassle free. I will sincerely miss everyone.

Good morning Jessica,

We appreciate you sharing this kind review with others. You are right commiting and accepting that it's time to get help is not an easy step to take, but you did. And the DSF Team is truly proud of you! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you in your time of need. We are happy to hear about your positive encounter at our facility and with our staff members. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away for support. We wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors and in your recovery journey.

Detox of South Florida author review by Erica Spiegelman

Detox of South Florida offers drug detox programs, outpatient therapies and addiction counseling with 24/7 care. Located in Okeechobee, the Detox center takes a holistic approach to health and well-being, treating patients for both the physical and mental illnesses associated with addiction.

• Unique, hands-on therapy: Caretakers arrange field trips to natural spaces, such as nature trails and farms, where patients can work with therapy animals.

• IV therapy: Detox of South Florida uses IV amino acid treatment to help with drug detoxification and ease the physical symptoms of withdrawal.

• Relapse prevention counseling: Every addict struggles with the uncertainty that comes with long-term sobriety, and counselors are on staff to help patients plan for their futures.

• Family counseling: Addiction affects family and friends as well as addicts. Counselors schedule family sessions and help reconnect addicts with their familial support system.

• Customized programs: Every patient is unique, and Detox of South Florida arranges custom detoxification and addiction programs for each one.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Detox of South Florida Company Information