2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

4.9/5 (377 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Detox of South Florida

Detox of South Florida offers the first step to overcoming addiction. The addiction center carries accreditation from the Joint Commission (Jcaho) and has 5-star accommodations situated in the most pristine area of Florida.

Detox of South Florida Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Original review: July 14, 2021

All the staff was very supportive. Rose was great. Made me comfortable and safe. Sandra was an amazing ta. Wendy was a Great therapist. The nurses were attentive and the groups were great. The food was amazing and the chef was a good cook. The food was nutritional. I can say this very health. The chef was a great cook.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Detox of South Florida. We are happy to hear about your friendly encounter with our staff. We want to thank you for choosing us to care for you during your recovery journey. Please keep in mind we will always be here for you; we are only one call away.

Wish you the best,

The DSF Team!

Get buying tips about Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 7, 2021

So far this staff has made a painful, embarrassing, and seemingly impossible task as comfortable as I imagine is possible. Tremendous caring. Simple things, food very good, the room was comfortable, just very peaceful. The whole facility is very clean as well. I will recommend this facility to anyone who’s struggling with addiction.

Kenneth,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Detox of South Florida, it means a lot to us. We are glad you had a pleasant experience and want you to know that we are here for you no matter what. We are simply a call a way. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey and thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you.

THE DSF TEAM!

Original review: May 10, 2021

The staff was extremely kind and understanding of my needs and beyond. The food was excellent. I would recommend this detox place the anyone that needs it. The doctors and nurses were there when you needed anything. They whole staff helps you get to the better you that we all need to be. Some days at first we’re anxious and worried about the next step in your life but they are there to guide you in the right direction. The people that were in treatment with me were very encouraging and there to lend a helping hand or just to listen when they needed be. Even the cleaning staff was like family, they were there to lend a helping hand also. I have never been to a detox place but I have had a wonderful experience with new friends that were in treatment and staff also are like family. Thank you to all who made this scary experience a wonderful one.

Hi Christina,

We appreciate you sharing this very nice and kind review about Detox of South Florida. Thank you for trusting us during your recovery journey. Please keep in mind we are only one call away for any assistance. We would all like to wish you the best on your future endeavors.

Take care,

The DSF Team!

Original review: March 8, 2021

Detox Staff.... Thank you for welcoming me with open arms... I’ve been very lost n life... I was blessed with this chance to come here and it took everything in me to walk away from everything and everyone I know... I was on a path of self-destruction that was going to end up in prison or death... I’ve had no guidance, no real friends or family to help me make the right decisions and life to better myself... So I’ve been scared to make this step in my life... But I Did It... And I’m glad to be here... I just want to let Thank Y’all for making me feel Safe, Wanted, and Welcoming me With OPEN ARMs... And not casting NO JUDGEMENT... It means more than I could ever put into words... Thank Y’all SO MUCH...❤️ Always Kyli Desha **...

Hi Kyli,

Hope all is well. Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Detox of South Florida with others. We truly appreciate the opportunity to accomodate you during your recovery journey. Please keep in mind that we will be here for you every step of the way.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Since my time here Feb 13, 2021 I was shown a great kindness from all staff. This was my first time checking myself into detox or for better words, I sought out help for myself. If my experience(s) here would have been negative at any time. I would have most likely left.. I am so extremely THANKFUL for the staff here & for the knowledge they keep in order to help facilitate myself (& or) others in recovery. Whether or not the staff are addicts they served above & beyond in my treatment!! Thank You ALL Very Much!

Good afternoon Dylan,

We appreciate you sharing your first Detox encounter with others. We are glad to hear about your positive experience with us at Detox of South Florida. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for you during the recovery process. Please keep in mind that we will be here for you every step of the way during your recovery journey. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at anytime.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

My experience with the center has been excellent. The staff are very kind and accommodating. The food is excellent and the grounds are very well maintained and manicured. Would definitely recommend the facility to anyone trying to find a great center for detox and recovery.

Helo Katina,

Thank you for sharing this kind and positive review with others about your experience at Detox of South Florida. We wanted to let you know that we are here for you every step of the way during your recovery journey. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at anytime.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Good place! Great staff, and very comfortable. Would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone who’s looking for a fresh start to a new beginning. The Detox family made my transition smooth. Now am ready to complete the next phase of recovery.

Hello Matt,

Thank you for sharing this kind and thoughtful review with others about your experience at Detox of South Florida. We wanted to let you know that we are here for you every step of the way during your recovery journey. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at anytime.

The DSF Team!

Original review: July 27, 2021

The nurses make you feel safe and welcome. The best care possible and very respectful the entire time. The food is good also. I would recommend to anybody seeking treatment and detoxification. BHT’S was very informative about any questions or concerns about my next level of treatment.

Good afternoon Mariah,

Thank you for sharing your posititve experience at Detox of South Florida with others. We are very grateful for the opportunity in assisting you during your recovery journey. The DSF team will be here for you no matter what, we are simply only one call away for help.

The DSF Team!

Original review: June 15, 2021

The techs and staff here were very professional. They treated me with dignity and respect. They attended to all my needs. There were no shouting nor disrespectful actions by no means. I would recommend this place to family and friends who are currently in active addiction. I would tell anyone who’s seeking help how professional and kind the techs are and the staff. For me I rate these employees here 100 and they deserve this rating due to their professionalism and their kindness words all those like myself that wants to live a lean and sober life. Thank guys. You all deserve reward. You all have shown me there are people in this line of work that really do care about addicts.

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for sharing such a nice and kind review about our staff here at Detox of South Florida. We would all like to thank you for allowing us to care for you during your recovery journey. Please always keep us in mind, as we are only one call away. Best wishes on your future endeavors.

THE DSF TEAM!

Original review: May 18, 2021

I highly recommended this facility to anyone that needs detox. The staff makes you feel welcomed and was very accommodating to your needs. If anything was against policy the staff would explain why. This is why I wanted to stay but had to move to my next level. Compared to my first Detox center that I had been to in the past this facility was like a resort.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to recommend Detox of South Florida, the recognition means a lot to us. We appreciate the opportunity in treating you during your recovery journey. Please keep in mind we are only one call away.

Detox of South Florida author review by Erica Spiegelman

Detox of South Florida offers drug detox programs, outpatient therapies and addiction counseling with 24/7 care. Located in Okeechobee, the Detox center takes a holistic approach to health and well-being, treating patients for both the physical and mental illnesses associated with addiction.

• Unique, hands-on therapy: Caretakers arrange field trips to natural spaces, such as nature trails and farms, where patients can work with therapy animals.

• IV therapy: Detox of South Florida uses IV amino acid treatment to help with drug detoxification and ease the physical symptoms of withdrawal.

• Relapse prevention counseling: Every addict struggles with the uncertainty that comes with long-term sobriety, and counselors are on staff to help patients plan for their futures.

• Family counseling: Addiction affects family and friends as well as addicts. Counselors schedule family sessions and help reconnect addicts with their familial support system.

• Customized programs: Every patient is unique, and Detox of South Florida arranges custom detoxification and addiction programs for each one.

by Erica Spiegelman Drug and Alcohol Treatment Expert

Erica Spiegelman is an author, motivational speaker, and addiction and wellness specialist who works with individuals on personal growth and overall wellness. She’s a California State Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor (CADAC)-II from UCLA.

Detox of South Florida Company Information