toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I'm very happy with my treatment here. The staff are very helpful and make you feel comfortable, there's a lot of coping skills, the nurses are very helpful, the staff make sure you have everything you need. I would recommend a friend.

Professionals helping with an individualized program geared to each person. They meet or exceed each clients needs. I feel from my initial contact and throughout my detox, Detox of South Florida has been my team on my side to help me take care of me.

I am extremely pleased to say that this facility was very helpful, caring, knowledgeable, and satisfying. I would recommend this facility to any persons that truly want to receive treatment. This facility is a blessing. I feel that the staff here truly want to assist people in their recovery. I felt cared and loved while I was here. That is a very rare thing. I hope that I will never have to attend here or any other treatment center again, but if I do this will be my very first choice. I thank God for this place, and I urge any who is ready for help to attend this place.

I was admitted to the Detox of South Florida in March of 2017. I am detoxing off ** and from the time the driver was sent to pick me up an hour away (which driver was right on time) to the time the amazing Mrs. ** did my initial intake and made me feel very comfortable and then the nicest tech. Forest has continually demonstrated the patience and empathy I needed throughout my stay. The whole team including my awesome therapist Windi who was very very kind and an awesome listener has made my stay comfortable and easy as it could go. I was also very pleased with how clean and sterile the place is kept. I mean even the doctor taking my blood had someone come in and hold my hand! I hope I never go back to detox but if I had to there is no doubt this would be my first choice.

The staff here as I approached was very friendly and welcoming. It is a helpful experience. I couldn't imagine going to a detox that would fulfill the need that I would need day by day. Overall I've had a positive experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Forest is my favorite tech of all time. Hands down he have made my stay comfortable. Everyone was respectful and nice. Oh and the food that was here was outstanding. That cook knows what he is doing. I just want to thank everyone for the help.

This place is awesome!!! DeForest is my fav! Ever since I came to this place I have felt more than welcomed. The food was excellent. Caught me by surprise to how the food was going to be but I loved it like I was at home. I would not mind coming back to visit the people that are here to help.

My stay here the tech was wonderful. The doctor was wonderful. Everything was superb. The walks that was occasionally done was more than great. Exercise was something that helped me upon my detox. When I gained a appetite the food that was given was indescribable. But the techs I will admire the most is Mark ** and Forest. They have helped me out in ways that I can't imagine. I wouldn't mind coming back to visit.

Great staff. The beds are clean. Showers and food is more than expected. It's excellent company. Tech are wonderful especially Forest. He have made my stay here comfortable keeping me laughing to clear my head from detoxing. I like be this place.

The techs are awesome and caring, doctors are nice and all around great facility. The groups are informative and the therapist are so amazing and caring. They accommodating to your needs. It's a very clean facility and they really care about your needs except the cook doesn't accommodate to certain diets. Like I don't eat vegetables and every meal was covered in vegetables and there was only water as well and I personally hate water.

The staff at Detox was very helpful and kind. They treated me like a human, not just an addict. The place was clean. Housekeeping was awesome at their job! The nurses and techs seemed more like friends. And forest was amazing. :)

I have told the tech supervisor that the staff are magnificent. Nursing staff have gotten my sugar under control and my blood pressure. I was happy about that. They all have supported me in every way possible. I was very happy that I have chosen to come to this place. The food also was wonderful. If I have to do this again this will be the place I will refer.

I Would like to thank people here and the staff. There's a list of people I need. Thank Deforest, Nancy, Sabrina, Marky, Carmen. The doctors was excellent and helpful. The food was great. They have been helpful and a blessing. Thanks.

They took care of me very well and always. Big shoutout Deforest ** for going out of his way to help for anything. By far the best employer y'all have. He's freakin' awesome... I like this place. Y'all really saved my life and thank you so much.

DeForest ** is one of the best techs. He knows how to balance giving patients a great experience here and doing his job properly and techs. I had a great experience and was taken very good care of. Everything was good.

Great place, staff is loving, caring. Meds very giving, quickly to keep me comfortable. They have awesome staff. I would recommend this place to anybody with need of detox! I like the food. It is very good and the staff stays on top of things.

I thought the staff were friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean and the food was good. The groups give you good insight on how to stay sober. The detox taper was comfortable as well. All in all it was a great experience.

From top to bottom, this is a fantastic place to detox. The doctors, nurses, counselors, staff - and especially the techs - are incredible and caring. The facility is clean and the food is good. The rooms are simple but sufficient. I would highly recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone that is serious about overcoming their addiction(s).

This detox is the best one I have ever been to. Great staff, nursing, and kitchen staff. I would highly recommend DoSF to a friend, or anybody battling addiction. The housing is amazing. The rooms are well kept. And the beds are very comfortable.

Excellent facility. The outstanding Techs were respectful and caring but empathetic and devoted to my recovery and detox. The food is extremely Good and very well prepared and delicious. The doctors and nurses are beyond reproach as well. Thank you so much.

Detox of South Florida is by far the best. They have the very best food I have ever tasted. Chef Jay is the man to say the least. They really care about your well-being and make sure you are comfortable at all times. Even when the other clients were being unruly they still help. Which is more than I would have done for them. This is my first and last detox. Anyone struggling with addiction, whether it is **, alcohol, **, or a combination of them they have the tools to fix you. Never once were they condescending or negative. They truly care about you and your family. I would highly recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone struggling with addiction. Walking thru the front doors here was the hardest decision I ever made. From the moment I walked in to the time I left I was extremely well taken care of. If you truly want to get clean this is the place. By the way there is all the ice cream you could ever eat here.

I would for sure recommend anyone who wants to get clean in a positive atmosphere. The staff is extraordinary. They all genuinely care about each individual and personalize each detox plan to fit the individual's needs. They make you feel like family and reassure you that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Before taking a leap of faith and joining Detox of South Florida, I was hopeless and lost. Being here has helped me to learn how to enjoy life without being high all of the time. Being here with all the support from the staff, doctors and nurses has really boosted my self esteem and my possibility to become and remain sober.

I was scared and second guessing my choice but as soon as I got to Detox of South Florida I new I had made the right choice. Every staff member I met was nice and helpful. They cared about me and my feelings. They helped me calm down when I almost lost my cool. They're down to earth and treated me like a friend. I honestly connected more with the staff than my other peers. The food was awesome and the chef cooks better than I do. And I love to cook. I'm thankful to have met the wonderful people who work here and every one of them has helped me with my recovery.

The Food was excellent. The therapy was excellent. The staff was excellent. Everything was excellent. Rooms was nice and bed. Everything was perfect. Everyone was caring and took time for me. Thanks to everyone who has helped me through the process.

I have found this place to be wonderful. And Everyone is very nice and helpful. I am happy that I choice this detox. Everyone accommodated me with all my needs. Food was good and rooms are nice. Dr was nice.

I like my stay and was happy with everyone. The staff was awesome. The doctor was also caring and understanding, she listened to me and took her time. I would recommend Detox of South Florida to anyone. Thank you for all your help.

The detox of south Florida is a great place if you're stuck in the cycle of addiction. Since I've shown up to the facility the staff has been nothing but wonderful to me and my fiancé. I would recommend to anyone who is struggling.

The food is really really really good... And all the staff has been very respectful and nice. I would recommend this detox to a friend in need. Everybody has been very professional as well. The rooms are comfortable and there is plenty of activities to do.

I would definitely recommend this place for anyone trying to seek help for their addiction. This place can be used to clear your mind up and prepare you to take on the next level of treatment. The staff is very fair and understanding of what an addict is going thru. The groups also are very interesting and educational.

Detox of South Florida Company Profile