Office Depot

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

After confirming that an item I ordered for in-store pickup was ready (CD-R spindle of 100), I stopped in the store. I showed the associate at the pickup desk the order # I had written down and I described the item, which she couldn't find. A gentleman who was already being served (printing services customer) overheard and told her he just saw a young man remove this item from the pickup counter and take it toward the back of the store. The lady just persisted in looking around the area behind the counter, still not finding my item. I was pressed for time but thought I had allowed more than enough to complete this transaction, so my patience began to wear thin.

After a wait of about 3 minutes another store clerk showed me a spindle that was a different brand than what had supposedly been held for me, with no real explanation for the substitution. I said it would do. No apology was offered, nor was there any comment on what the whole mix-up was about. I did get a look at the young man who was seen taking my purchased item back into the store. He was not attired in any way that identified him as a store employee. I left the store feeling underwhelmed, to say the least.

I been in the business 28 year never such bad experience with Office Depot 4555 West Charleston Blvd location. I buy battery for my computer. I paid in advance & paid overnight shipping. 3 day pass no part. I go in the store I asked to refund me for the shipping, because is not over night. They totally ignore me & told me I have to open claim. I do not know how to write correctly, to express my anger with this store employees, took my money & treat me like dirt, call me bad name because I need explanation why I cannot get refund not for all amount but only shipping fee. (I paid 11/9/12016 until now 11/13 2016 I have received.) I'm foreigner, I have accent & it make me sad I have to put up with it. I hope viewers can understand not to shop at that location. I will never shop Office Depot.

I went online to order printing of documents requested by a court for work. Long time ago, before the merge, I did this online and, as long as you didn't need it right away, they did a good job. If you go in person, they did a good job. However, I needed it within 2 days. Not a large or complex order. The website says they won't charge your card until pick up and you can pay in cash in person (what I planned to do). But you have to leave a card. So I did. *Also, at each step the estimated time of delivery jumped 5 days. Through three screens the estimated time went from a few days to a week and a half.

Apparently they immediately charged the card and someone from India calls the next day and leaves a message. Says my card did not go through so they were not going to go through with the order. I had deposited money on the card but assumed that since they said they would charge at pick up, and it wouldn't be ready for a couple days, it would be fine. I call back the number he calls me on -- not in service. I cancel the order online and reorder with another card.

Fast forward over a week from my original order - still nothing. They had charged my card immediately so I couldn't go to another company as I no longer had sufficient funds to cover a new order. Finally I got my money back after I got an email -- a week later-- confirming my order the order, saying it would be another week until it would be ready at my local store.

Cancelled again. Finally was able to order from FedEx. They always have it ready the same day even if I order online. It's just far from where I live. It was only 15 copies of a document with binding and paperstock covers. Shouldn't take 2 weeks to do. If the website says no charge until pick up -- then they shouldn't charge until pick up. Now the documents are way past due and I have to figure out how to get myself out of this mess.

I do the purchasing for our company, and Office Depot just lost our business. We ordered a desk/hutch set online - to be delivered. They delivered 3 huge boxes. The next day, after dragging these EXTREMELY heavy boxes up the stairs, we realized they sent (2) Box 2 of 2's. They DID NOT send Box 1 of 2. I called Customer Service immediately. They were very apologetic/helpful and said someone would call me back within 4 hours to reschedule the correct delivery. After waiting FIVE hours, I called back. They informed me that the rep had been mistaken. They don't make those calls on weekends, but someone will call Monday morning to schedule the correct delivery.

No call Monday, but I did receive an email stating, "We do apologize as you have not received the item yet. Upon checking the order detail we do see that this order was short . So, we have processed reshipment on behalf of Office Depot for your satisfaction. Reshipment confirmation # **. This order will be delivered on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM to the below Address: For further assistance call back customer service @ 888 463 3768. We also ensure that this will not happen in your future orders." Today, 11/2, I called to narrow down the delivery time and was told "the order had been canceled."??? The rep couldn't tell me WHO or WHY it had been canceled.

I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and was told "She is on another line, but will call you back as soon as she's off the phone." (I think that line is the first lie they teach their reps when they get a job there.) Four hours later, no call from the supervisor. (She must have been on a REALLY long phone call.) So, I called back. I spoke to a rep who seemed to know what she was talking about, told me she noted everything that had occurred, explained what she thought happened as far as the canceled order, and assured me we would receive the correct box on Friday. (She even said "ask" instead of "aks".) Then, I received the Return Email.

It showed two exact same desk item #'s being picked up. (So...they are picking up BOTH Box 2 of 2's and delivering Box 1 of 2 so we are STILL stuck with only 1 box?!?) I called back and spoke to a complete moron. She listened to me and said she "fixed it" but when I asked her to tell me exactly WHAT was being picked up and exactly WHAT was being delivered on Friday, all she could say was "the desk" (no box #, nothing.) I told her I REALLY needed to make sure this was correct because every stupid mistake was causing delays for our business.

I asked her to send me an email while still on the phone with exactly what was being shipped/picked up. It never came. I asked to speak to her supervisor. Guess what she said? "She is on another line, but will call you back as soon as she's off the phone." I told her I would hold...she said she would take my info and she would call me. No thank you - I'll hold. Supervisor never answered. Office Depot is a joke. Run by morons, they have no concept of customer service. SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE. I have literally wasted an entire day trying to remedy a mistake that THEY made. I am pretty sure that they will be here Friday with two more Box 2 of 2's and they will pick up the previous two Box 2 of 2's. My biggest regret is that I didn't listen to my boss and buy QUALITY FURNITURE. Save a buck...waste a day and your sanity dealing with ignorant people who can barely speak the language.

Just stay away from Office Max and Depot online, as well as in stores. No manners, not respect, no customer support! Only lies and fraud. To name several, first: SOUTH JORDAN, UT - MANAGER - THE RUDEST AND MOST UNFRIENDLIEST, UNEDUCATED AND ARROGANT PERSON I ever met. He kept lying and misleading, charging wrong amounts and that while telling me "the rewards will show on your next statement" and the first purchase I made I had realized that and returned it right away only to prove him wrong, which he was so unhappy with and could not keep up with his lies and fraud and knowing I was right the only thing left for him was to yell at me not to come again to his store!! Let me just add: I returned ALL I just bought and the credit was $75 less than what I had paid. Interesting math they have with all "the rewards and deals".

That was not the only time. I needed longer to learn my lessons, unfortunately. Customer service: YOU ARE LUCKY IF THEY EVER WORK or if you can understand them once you reach them and then good luck if they care, because they do not help in any way...and as a business customer you seem to have fallen from Mars and they do not have a clue what to do and where to transfer you, so you hold forever and then you get hung up on. Therefore you are not getting any help nor anything resolved. Online order through the store by store employee got delivered in wrong color, wrong item and overcharged by $500. With proof and calls to district management all they offered was to take it back and refund the amount paid within 30 days. (I laughed...same as with the wonderful rewards that never came.)

Got one laptop for "A good price", was charged for two for the low price I was given therefore it ended up being more than the reg price. What a nice trick and scam...again to dispute it. Hahaha. Two brand new laptops died on the same day because one was purchased as an open box item and had ransomware on it. The sec I connected them, both hard drive were damaged beyond repair. Called and troubleshot with manufacturer, even had in writing from Dell to return to the store, but PHILIP **, AKA Store Manager of DRAPER STORE (I am so glad I am no manager, that title means as much as "screwing people over and that with disrespect and without any guilt"...and if they all can call themselves managers, I really wonder what the real managers should be named now.)...

So Mr. PHILIP from that Draper store, thought he would only help me if I agree on the spot to pay over $300 for technical support services, (which would not cover any damage on the devices anyhow because viruses are not covered and the first year it is up to the manufacturer), good trick to get someone who worked for HP to sign up for your useless protection... Haha. He did not like that I was going to consult with my partner first and did not help but tell me that I need to leave his store. It was a waste of time and he could not help me although I was only 1 day over the 30 day return period (which he did not even know was that long for business clients!!), and I had spent 3 hours at the store to have him tell me that there is nothing he can do and I just wasted $1200...(unless I pay him $300 and then he would have to ask his manager who of course was not available...) if that was ok.

When I said to charge it on my acct he said he could not because they were not open any longer (horrible). Long story short, this whole store and company and its employees, almost each one of them are the biggest nightmare, and this is the most corrupt and fraudulent retailer that is still left around...but not for too much longer and that is good to know. On top of that all employees are always only standing around and have nothing to do, but do not help you either...nor do they care about customers and about your purchases. I have been disappointment every time I crossed my feet into their store or tried to dial their number. CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE are not known to them and they really do nothing but rip you off and probably put it in their own pockets. Good for all of us that they are closing their stores. Can't it be sooner please.

I only wonder where all these lying and misleading and fake and fraudulent people will work next and continue treating customers with such disrespect and arrogance, with belittling and instead of being thankful that one comes in and they got jobs they yell and treat one so that one will not only never again go in but take further legal steps so that this scam finally can take an end.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Office Depot?

I went to Office Depot store 2591 looking for a desk. I found a desk that was priced $410 for the desk alone, and a "bundle" deal for the desk and hutch for $399. The desk is sold online on the Office Depot website for $280. Obviously, the ONLY reason they priced the desk at $410 was so they could trick customers into buying the "bundle". A consumer complaint is being filed with the FTC.

Ordered three products. Tracked my order three days later to find out my package had been delivered. It was NOT delivered to our office, which is a free standing building. I called to find out the address it was sent to and the repeated response I received was "it was delivered to Dearborn, Mi." Several times I asked for the address and she responded with the City. Ultimately I requested a refund and received an email confirming the refund. Two days later received an email canceling the refund stating they had a signature on file confirming the delivery. Now! The package was delivered at a time that our office was closed. They couldn't tell me who the signature belonged to, nor could they tell me the address it was delivered to so I could go get the package. Basically, I'm paying for products I didn't receive and they can't tell me who has them... but someone has them, cause "they" have a signature.

I pay for a printer that needs delivery - they say the next day. A week later no printer. So I go in again and wait 30 minutes when a rep on the phone tries to figure it out. It is "lost in transit". So I cancel the order. They say the refund will appear on my bank CC. It does not -- Office Depot tries to make me a member and gives me a credit for the money! You got to be kidding. It never arrived. It was not even a return and no credit on my account when canceled. You got to be kidding. Awful.

Consumer Increased Rating!

As a result of my consumeraffairs.com complaint and the very consumer friendly staff of Office Depot, I am very happy to report that this matter has been solved to my full satisfaction. Office Depot will continue to be on my list of companies that treats is customers well when all is said and done.

J. S. of Flushing, NY on

Original Review

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 I called the Office Depot Customer Service hotline at 1-800-GO-Depot and spoke to a customer service representative in order to obtain a price match for a Samsung 6300 UN60KU6300F. The same model listed at Office Depot for $1,399.99 is listed at Target for $949.99 on sale. After the customer service rep looked up the item and checked with her supervisor, she returned to the phone to inform me as per company policy that they do not match items that come directly from the manufacturer (lie #1). When she discovered this item does not come directly from the manufacturer as listed on the webpage, she then said they do not match sale items (lie #2).

I then asked her to match the price that Walmart sells the same TV for, which is their everyday low price of $997.99. She then came back after checking with her supervisor again to say they cannot match that price either. This time because it is more than 10% difference (lie #3). I then asked to speak with the supervisor. After about 15 minutes wait, Jerry (agent # **) came to the phone to inform me that company policy is that they do not match sale items and when I asked where that is located in the policy, he said it is at their discretion. In other words there is no policy stating they do not match sale items, he just used that as an excuse. The specific company policy is they do not match holiday sale items and this Target item is on sale, but not a holiday sale.

Then when asked about the match to Walmart, or B&H Photo (who also has it at regular price under $1,000.00) Supervisor Jerry said they cannot price match anything below their cost ratio. In other words, if the price of electronics goes down (which they always do), Office Depot will not price match because of their bad purchase. They want to pass their being ripped off, on the customer being ripped off. Target not only has the item on sale, but they currently have a discount on all Samsung TVs using their Cartwheel application and the Red Card, adding an additional discount of 15% to the price, bringing the total if purchased through Target to $815.00. I was hoping to match that price and add your current promotion of 20% off using the online code of 20OFFGOOD41, bringing your final price below $800.

Jerry had the attitude that he could not care less about the customer, or who I complained to. He simply stated that company policy is such that I am not getting the price match no matter what. Office Depot is in financial jeopardy and closing stores left and right because of supervisors like Jerry (agent # **) disseminating deceptive business policy that may or may not be the case and certainly are not ethical or customer friendly.

I wish I couldn't even give them a star. The employees are rude, no one wants to do their job. I went to the Office Depot on E 71 St in Tulsa, Ok on 10/2/16. I asked for help in the furniture department and one employee told me it wasn't her department and didn't bother to find someone for me...then when I finally got help the guy acted like I was an inconvenience, told me there were no desk like that and I can look at the other Office Depot.

So today 10/3/16 I went to the Office Depot in Muskogee, Ok to look for the desk I seen online only to get there and find out that the only one that was left was in a busted up box. The employee told me I could order it out, checkout and it would be delivered for free to the place. We got up there, the checkout lady was hateful and stated we don't do that anymore. So the gentleman and I went to talk to the manager and he was an asshat and would not override the delivery charge and was pushing me to buy the one in the busted up box.

I did not leave with any item today. I will never go back to ANOTHER Office Depot and trust me I will advise anyone and anybody to not do business there. This is first time I have had issues with this company, it seems like this is the way they operate. I will from now on do business with another company. Wouldn't be sad to see this company close their doorsite for good.

I purchased an Epson printer a year ago with 2-year protection agreement. 1st make sure you read it completely. You cannot return anything to the store under this service. You must call a 1-800 number to get started. Once you call and talk to someone, they inform you that you must send the print back. I said "ok cool no problem". They told me "everything is good. Go ahead and print out the UPS shipping form and take the printer to UPS." Ok cool, I did that. Wrong. The guy forgot to tell me. You have to pay for the BOX and Packaging materials like foam. $18.00 later. I said ok no big deal fine. I paid for the Box. I call them back to let them know hey, it's in the mail. I also want to change the form of repayment from a gift card to a check. They said "sure we can send you a check instead". Once we receive the printer, it takes 7 days for the check arrive in the mail. I said cool no biggie!!!

09/08/16 Called the store where I purchased the printer. I was told no I must call the 1-800. No returns or exchanges are done in store after so many days; 09/09/16 put it in the mail. Brown told me they will receive it on Monday the 12th; 09/20/16 Called today to find out what is taking so long. The customer service personnel told me "we received it but we had proved there was a problem 1st. That was completed on the 14th but because it was the weekend checks weren't cut until Monday"; I said "1st off the 14th was on a Wednesday, not a Friday. Try again what is taking so long. I know you received it on the 12th in the a.m."

Well, they just cut the check today. OK, it's the 20th. It's been a 8 day now; Now he tells me "well you won't receive the check until sometime next week". I ask 4 times on what day. He replied the 29th. So what happened to 'receive it in 7 days from the time you received the printer'. Now it will be 17 days from the 12th. I'm a little upset because I should be able to exchange it for one that works or get a credit toward a new one. I would have paid the difference if the same one is no longer available. I understand fraud and all that jazz but hey I just want to get another printer. The one I had was having software issues. Instead, I'm still waiting on the money and I had to go buy a new one at Staples. So I know it will arrive on the 30th, 22 days later. This process is stupid. They are quick to offer insurance and take your money. Hoping it will outlast the 2-year plan but hello it didn't.

About month ago I ordered a desk at a local Office Depot store. Three days later I called CS and cancelled the order because I did not want the desk anymore. They told me my money would be accredited back to my account within a week. Every week I have been calling and they just keep lying to me. Telling me that the return has been approved and that my money will be back at any time yet it has been a month now. I worked here for the summer and I know how much they emphasize customer satisfaction on us yet CS sucks so much and all they do is lie and don't have an order. This experience was ** and I will never buy here again. I told the store I would post this review because they are very upsetting. When I asked to speak to the supervisor they kept BS-ing me telling me they were busy all the time. Don't order anything. You will wait months for your refund.

On September 11, I received awful news from my bank's fraud department. They called me to verify some transactions they believed were fraud. These transactions were totaled almost $500. It just happened I had made a return with Office Depot for a wrong item, and it went well because the money went right back into my PayPal account. Right after that I place an order for the correct item and I had to give all my credit card information and the CVV number on the back to the customer service woman. Subsequently, two other transactions totaling $500 were made on my account, two transaction I did not make. Even though these fraudulent charges are still under investigation, I will not trust Office Depot again, especially, their outsourced customer service.

Saw the Office Depot commercial-backpacks 50 percent off. At the store Office Depot sign states prices on one side and prices after the percentage off listed. The employee scans the 71 dollar backpack and comes out to 42 something. Not even half. When I question it she says it's 140 dollars and the manager starts to take the price off. After I try buying shes making up prices and states no it doesn't state here that it's the retail price. So why mention it. So the 71 dollar backpack was being sold 50 percent more than advertisement. VERY DISGUSTED. We don't need a store like this in town!

Took my daughter's computer in because software from a class not loading. I was told the reason it wouldn't load is because it had a virus. They told me they would get rid of the virus, apply anti-virus, upgrade to Windows 10, and upload my daughter's class software. After not calling me the next day, I called them. They said the computer wasn't compatible with Windows 10 and they could not load the software for my daughter's class. If I had known that, I would not have let them do any work. I ask for some refund and they told me they did everything on the work order. Apparently they didn't put the upgrade and software on the work order. They would not give me a refund. They lied to me. Also, the computer was scratched. We didn't find that out until we got home. I believe they just wanted to sell with no concern for giving me what I needed.

I placed an order online for several cases of copier paper and other items. It usually comes within 1-2 days. I never received this. I tracked the order and it stated it had been delivered. I called and spoke to a customer service rep that is outsourced and she kept insisting it had been ordered and signed by Anthony. I don't have an Anthony. She stated they would refund me. This was not done. I called back and asked for a manager to call me and I never received a call. A week or more later, someone tried to deliver the paper and I refused since I had already purchased it elsewhere. I have called back twice and asked for a manager. That cust rep. assured me again they would refund this to my credit card for items I never received. This still has not been done. Will never shop online with this company again.

I purchased a Dymo M25 postal scale at a LaVista, NE Office Depot store on 8/14/16 at a price of $99.99. I discovered a few days later that the same item on their website sells for $42.89. I called the store manager and was told they would price match their own online price, but I would have to bring the scale in to get this. I live 300 miles from the store and the time and fuel to make a special trip is just not worth it. I am required to return the item in person and then order it online. I will try to do this at a store which is a little closer, but the closest store is 2 1/2 hours away. I should not have to exchange the item or be there in person. This was charged to my credit card and they could just issue me a credit if they wanted to. I will not buy items in Office Depot/Max stores now without doing an online price check. Amazon is looking really attractive to me now.

I bought a Canon printer from Home Depot. I brought it home, assembled it, but then discovered there is no cable to connect to my printer. I called the store, and they said all their printers are wireless. I read them the model number, and they said, "Oh this one is not wireless." Then they said none of their printers have the cords. No one told me this!

I placed a print order from Office Depot for the first time. The order was nearly $500, & the materials are for my school. The first time they claim they tried to deliver the order was on July 7, 2016. They sent an email at 10:20pm the day before, notifying me of the delivery. However, not only was I there the entire day, but so was my secretary & at least 8 guys working on school's front driveway, & said they never saw a delivery truck. The next day, again, they claim they tried to deliver my order. I wasn't given any notification for this, but I had an all-day meeting, so I wasn't there. But the driveway construction guys were there & said, again, they never saw a delivery truck.

I called customer service and was PROMISED that the order would be delivered between 8:00am & 12:00pm the following business day, & was given an escalation ticket number. They claim they came at 9:19 am & no one was here, but I was here the whole time. And the 8 driveway construction guys were there. Most of the time that day, I was sitting in the front office with the door wide open.

I called customer service again. Again, I was PROMISED the order would be delivered the following day. I had to leave the office, but the 8 driveway construction guys said they'd watch for the delivery. This is supposedly the 4th delivery attempt. I returned to the office before 10:30am, & walked into the office just as a message was being left on the office phone, saying they attempted to deliver the materials, but no one was there. I flew outside, & asked every one of the 8 guys if they saw a delivery truck. Every one of them denied seeing a truck, & further stated that there's no way they could miss it because they were right there in the parking lot.

I called customer service again. I told them that this is the 2nd time they claimed to have attempted delivery when there WERE PEOPLE PRESENT TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY. I asked if I could please just pick the order up at a store or from the delivery service's office. I was told that I can't pick up a print order that was placed online at one of their stores. Furthermore, they said I couldn't pick it up from the delivery service because they don't have an office!

Now it's 2 days later, & no delivery, & no delivery "attempt." I called customer service AGAIN. She told me that the delivery service has my delivery date set for tomorrow between 8:30am & 5:30pm. I told her I needed it to be delivered by 1:00pm because I have to leave campus at that time. She guaranteed that she was providing that information to the delivery service.

A couple of hours later, I receive a call from Office Depot customer service. This person tells me that the 1:00pm deadline was not sent to the delivery service & there was nothing she could do about it. I lost it. I insisted on speaking with someone higher than her. She said there wasn't anyone. She said I would receive a call for assistance in the next 4 business hours. It was 4:55pm, so I asked, "You're saying I'll receive a call by tomorrow at noon?!" After she confirmed that I was correct, I asked, "How will a call tomorrow at noon get my materials delivered by 1:00pm?!" I really went off then, again telling her I needed to speak with someone higher, that this is unacceptable, etc., etc. She then said I would receive a call in an hour. She then gave me my 2nd escalation ticket number.

At 6:20pm, nearly 90 minutes later, no phone call. So I called customer service again. Each time, mind you, I have to start from the beginning & explain everything. The girl kept saying, "You haven't received your package because it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow." Oh my gosh!!! I asked for someone higher, to which she said that is not possible. I told her I just want a refund. She just ignored that. After I raised my voice again, which I don't normally do because I don't like people to yell at me, I told her this is the 5th delivery date! She then guaranteed that she sent the delivery service the directive to deliver the package by 1:00pm.

She said I should be receiving another phone call from Office Depot to verify the info she submitted. She then gave me my 3rd escalation ticket number. I am beyond livid. I needed these materials last week, & now it's Thursday night of the week following the supposed 1st delivery attempt. DON'T ORDER PRINTED MATERIALS ONLINE FROM OFFICE DEPOT. I wish I'd read the previous reviews about Office Depot's lack of ability to hire reliable delivery companies.

The newspaper ad this week listed many school supplies for a penny or quarter. I went to the Rock Hill store on Tuesday to get printer ink and the school supplies. They had none of the school supplies but said they would have them in a day or two. I waited 2 days and went back. Again no school supplies. I talked with the manager who asked who said they would be there in 2 days since they don't get a truck until Saturday (4 days after my first visit). He also said there was no way to know if the school supplies would be on the truck even then. He offered no replacement for the missing items. I going back to Staples where they have what they advertise!

THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY. I purchased a filing cabinet and put it together; which took an entire day. The instructions were not clear. When finished the rails for the drawers were off 1/4". I called to complain on 7/5/16 and Maria told me that the next day they would deliver another cabinet assembled, since it took so long to assemble. No one showed up the next day at all. Called and talked to Angel, she said they would come the next day; no one showed up. 7/6/16 talked to David said "so sorry someone will deliver it the next day." No one showed. 7/7/16 talked to Lawrence, same routine; "it will be there tomorrow." No one showed again. 7/8/16 talked to Jen, told her I wanted a credit and to pick this cabinet up and did not want another cabinet. She said I would receive a credit on Monday of $103.43. They picked up the cabinet and left a new cabinet in the box to be assembled.

This should be a "Saturday Night Live Skit". What a bunch of lying idiots. Spoke to Lawrence again on 7/13, he cut me off. Then called back talked with Alisha, she told me that they would pick up this new cabinet in a box tomorrow 7/14/16, and that it would take 3-5 business days to receive my credit. DO YOU THINK I WILL EVER BUY ANYTHING AGAIN FROM THIS COMPANY???

I ordered a filing cabinet. It arrived damaged with scratches and dents. Office Depot told me it will take six (6) days to pick it up! I will never shop at Office Depot again. I spent time searching on their site. I ordered an item that arrived damaged. I had to take the time to email them, then I had to call. I had to repackage the filing cabinet and now I am back to square one. The least they should have done was to send me another filing cabinet for the same price to compensate me for the trouble I went through. The time of their customers is as important as theirs. But they did not, do not even offer to compensate for that.

I had ordered a filing cabinet to be delivered to my house. I checked the status, and it said delivered. I called Office Depot and they said ** signed for it (which is me). We check our security cameras and no carrier showed up to the house that day. Office Depot will not disclose the carrier used. I have sent numerous emails and no response from Office Depot. I have called and am told each time that someone from the complaints department will call me within 24 hours... I have called 6 times, not one return call. Signing someone's name and stealing a package is illegal and a crime. Last time purchasing anything from this ridiculous company.

This is my first internet review ever. I purchased an executive desk from Office Depot location and they gave me a defective one. I had to drive back to their location to return it. Of course they did not want to return the money instead they said they will order one online and it should arrive in less than a week. I waited for more than two weeks and it never arrived. I called initially twice and every time I call they tell me that it will arrive tomorrow between 2-4 pm. I rush out of work to make it on time so I can receive the table and nobody shows up. I call back a week later and request to speak with a manager and they tell me that "no manager is available at this moment, leave your phone number and they will call back." Guess what no one calls. 3 days later I call again and the same thing repeat, I leave my phone number and no one call.

3 days later I call and the representative tells me that they had some issues with the weather and they could not deliver the desk. Like seriously what kind of excuse is this. It's been 3 weeks and it's June!! There is no snow. At least not here in Ohio. After all I ask for a refund and the lady tells me that they cannot do that because the table is already on its way. After I was very frustrated with them they credited me the money. Still waiting for the credit and hope they give it to me eventually because I cannot trust them anymore. Worst experience ever! Worst customer service! Will never buy anything from them again.

I bought a shredder from your Fort Collins store in February guaranteed to be able to run a paper clip through & not break. Well I ran a paper clip through it & it jammed up & the gears stripped. I have contacted the company numerous times since the beginning of March 2016 & I keep getting the runaround about my refund. I have been told that if I don't receive it in 10 days then to call. So I call & again get the runaround & then I have been told that if I send a email it will be received faster so the emails have been sent & nothing has happened. This last time I was told I would be issued a check & I still have not received the check. I called today & was told that if I email you again I WILL get my refund! All I would like is my refund that I'm owed so I can get a new shredder!

My iPhone screen cracked on Saturday and I decided to go in on Sunday to Office Depot to get it fixed. The lady working there said I'd have it back in 1-2 hours or Monday at the latest. I didn't get it back Sunday so Monday I called and asked if it was ready. They then told me the screen wasn't responding well with my phone so they needed a new one and it would be done Tuesday. It wasn't. They told me they had to ship it off to Texas because they didn't know how to fix it and have the people over there fix it and it would be back either Thursday or Friday. I called today, Friday, and now they are telling me it won't be here till Monday.

This Office Depot is COMPLETELY unprofessional and beyond irritating to do business with. I would highly not recommend going here to get your phone fixed because they don't take their customers seriously and waste their valuable time. I now cannot do any work or anything because all my stuff was saved on my phone. I will not be coming back ever again. If you don't know how to fix iPhone screens, then don't advertise all around your store that you do. Thanks.

Every time I order anything from them it is a cluster of gigantic proportion!! Most recently, I ordered a laptop and it said on my paperwork that it would be delivered on 6/3/16. I stayed home for the delivery, which never happened. Surprise Surprise! I got no phone call or email letting me know the delivery date had arbitrarily changed. So it becomes MY part time job to chase after Office Depot's crummy delivery service.

After getting through the automated hell I end up speaking to someone who is clearly reading off a script, has no good information for me, has NO authority to do anything FOR me and who won't even pass me along to a superior. Basically, it's tough luck to me, deal with it. If you can get your office supplies and anything else you EVER need from somewhere else, DO IT!!! THe stores are generally awesome and the staff too, but if you need something special or something delivered, RUN... SOMEWHERE ELSE! I guess this gigantic glutton of a corporation has sucked up too many other companies and is now too big for it's britches and customer satisfaction is non existent! I'll never spend money there again if I can help it!

The worst experiences ever ordering a chair from Office Depot. They first made me believed I was going to get my chair as it stated. But they never did honor what they've promise. I ordered an office chair from Office Depot on 5/22 with delivery date of 5/25. Didn't get my chair on 5/25, checked on the tracking information to find out I've signed for the delivery. Not only OD couldn't delivery when it promised it's stooped so low as to forge a customer's signature. So I called OD's customer services (800-463-3768). Cherry, supervisor said my chair will be re delivered on 5/31, and to show their sincere apologies for my inconveniences she refunded me a $50 + $29.99 shipping fee.

Checked my credit card on 5/30. No sight of the two refunds. Got a call from Cherry at 12: 36 pm on 5/31. Have a three way call with the carrier, AMX denied the same date delivery and reschedule the delivery for 6/4. I have waited for a week for this chair. Not only I didn't get my chair as promised on 5/25 and 5/31 now I have to wait an additional week? There was no getting help from OD corporate office (561-438-4800). All they did on the phone is apologized, apologized, apologized which they didn't solve anything. If you still want to order from OD, be prepare for the frustration, dishonesty, and lack of integrity.

One of the worst experiences I've ever had with a company. I understand that they are working with a third party company for transporting purchased goods. But it still doesn't change the fact that I ordered furniture from them, and they can't deliver it on time. Not only that, but they ship it to the wrong damn city! I don't understand that, as I purchased the item at the store in my city and that's where their warehouse is located. So...why ship it 2 hrs to a different location and call me 3 times the day after it was suppose to be here and tell me it'll be here before 5. Then don't show up and make me wait till 5:30 to have to call and find out nobody's coming till tomorrow.

Look, I work full time so it's hard for me to coordinate. Get your ** straight. Seriously. I understand mistakes happen. I work in retail so I get that. The forces that cause that, I understand. I don't think are driven by malice. I think are just ordinary examples of human error. Annoying? Yes. Irritating? Yes. But nothing to get angry about, or mad for that matter...but YOU GOTTA BE HONEST. If it ain't gonna happen a certain day, LET ME KNOW! I'm not gonna get mad about that. But I will be frustrated if you lie to me. That's all. Hope my furniture comes in tomorrow without a flaw. Thanks for viewing my vent and God bless you all. You'll really need it with these people.

I cancelled an order with Office Depot on 4/20 for an item purchased the day before. The item was cancelled before it was delivered. I was told the credit was issued on 4/21. I still have not had the money credited back to my checking account. When I contacted Office Depot they tell me it will be another 3-5 business days. They have had my money since 4/19 but yet I am not going to receive it back until May 3-5?

Office Depot Company Profile