1.10/5
  • 1 star
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 6, 2017

669 Office Depot Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

This company has a huge problem with shipping products that never arrive and they think or say they did, Happened to me twice. What a huge problem. This has been wasting tons of my time, hours not minutes and they still don’t have a clue, why their help desk is overseas. Do I need to say more? The communication between USA mainland and India is ZERO, do you like talking to people you can’t understand and have a "canned answer" for you. Well I have been thru this twice in a row and got nowhere other than having to stop payment on a huge purchase because Office Depot does not have a clue and does not care. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE ** UNLESS YOU ENJOY wasting your time and getting nowhere other than in the end stopping payment on your credit card which I have done twice in a row and yes it is my last. This company sucks so bad. It’s pathetic!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Save yourself the trouble, and buy from Amazon, or a company competent enough to find your address. I live on a college campus, and so my mail is processed in a university building. Pretty simple right? I have not had an issue in receiving my mail, because it's really not that hard of a concept. I order things all the time from small companies who usually use small, independent shipping companies. You would think that the ones who have an issue finding my address would be the small shipping companies. Well, you would be wrong.

I called what felt like every customer service person for Office Depot, 3 times, and each representative assured me that the laptop would be delivered "tomorrow." It never was. I called the shipping company itself. They just assured me it would be delivered "tomorrow." I don't buy it, and fully expect to spend an hour tomorrow fighting with the shipping company in an attempt to get my package. TL;DR: Office Depot is not competent enough to find a simple address, save yourself the trouble and buy with amazon.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I ordered a desk and file cabinets from Office Depot online. My bank declined at first because it went to their antifraud process so the order was cancelled. I called the bank and they approved so I could go back and order. The first order was cancelled and I put a new order in and all of a sudden I had two orders. I called immediately and was told they had been sending emails to the fulfillment area to cancel but had not heard back. I called 4 times and was told the same thing. When I asked if I could call the fulfillment center I was told there was no phone number to call.

I eventually ended up having two sets of desks and cabinets delivered. It took numerous calls, emails, and a trip to the local Office Depot where their manager had to call to set up a return. A truck picked up the duplicate set a day later than we were told. Nov 16 I still have not seen my $853.96 refund, it's been weeks. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, they have deceptive and fraudulent business practices!!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Ordered a chair by calling Office Depot. Was supposed to be delivered on 21st Nov. Tracked the order and the tracking indicated that the chair was right on schedule and was in town. However did not arrive. New tracking indicated that due to local delay it would be delivered on the 22nd. It did not arrive on the 22nd. Then there was absolute cutting off of the tracking. Total silence. No emails or link explaining the location of my chair. Waited several days and finally called Office Depot on the 27th of Nov. First time they could not locate the chair at all even though they admitted it had not been delivered.

After waiting on the phone for 1/2 an hour the agent informed me that she could not do anything on her monitor and suggested I call them back and get another agent. She apparently could not transfer me. I called back and the new agent could not locate the chair after a long wait. She indicated that the carrier was not responding. By this time I was ready to slam the phone down because they were not taking any responsibility of locating or even ensuring when it would be delivered. Finally in disgust I cancelled the order. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SHOP ONLINE OR AT THE STORE. WASTED HOURS ON A STUPID ORDER.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I purchased a computer with a promotional. I signed up to pay my promotional balance and directed a payment to go directly to the promotional balance on September 21st. In addition to that promotional payment I made my minimum payment on the 16th of September. My minimum payment was applied to my balance however, Office Depot held my promotional payment of September 21st and applied the entire amount to the balance as a minimum payment for OCTOBER and NOT my promotional balance. My October payment was NOT due until October 16. However, the COMPANY decided to place MY MONEY WHERE THEY WANTED TO. When I discovered the issue I called the company directly and I was told that the payment fell into the next month billing cycle.

However, both of the minimum and promotional payments were both made in the month of SEPTEMBER. My card is in good standing. I have not been late in YEARS!!! Every so called HIGHER SUPERVISOR I spoke with claimed that they would put the payment minus the minimum payment towards the promotional balance which is NOT HOW I DIRECTED FOR MY MONEY TO BE APPLIED. Up until this day NOVEMBER 11th, THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE!!! They post on their website that they are ethical and will not use underhanded schemes to get over on the consumer. But that is NOT TRUE! I was up to date with my minimum and applied money to my promotional balance in SEPTEMBER.

The "COMPANY" let my promotional payment sit until OCTOBER 16th and took the ENTIRE PAYMENT for a minimum payment that went directly to the balance owed and not the promotional balance! So if I was not attentive, then I would have thought I was paying the promotional balance off when in fact NOTHING HAS BEEN APPLIED TO THE PROMOTIONAL BALANCE. The company is staying in business because at the end of the day I will be responsible for the promotional balance along with ALL OF THE INTEREST BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS SCANDALOUS!!! Their customer service is TERRIBLE!!! For each call I held on for over 30 minutes!!! I would advise no one to purchase anything with this company with a promotion. Unless you keep your eyes on how they treat YOUR MONEY!!! #NeverAgain!!! #Beware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Office Depot?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Office Depot.com lists products and when you order them they are piggybacking on Office Depot's physical locations. This is not uncommon, however make sure if you purchase anything that you have them put it through online. Otherwise you are not able to exchange items if the store does not have it, you are screwed. Online will not ship replacements to the store.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I'd ordered a bookcase, to be delivered on November 1. Only they dropped it off a day early, without notifying me. It was much too large and heavy for me to get into my apartment on my own, so I called to complain. Another reason for my complaint has to do with the company they use to build the bookcase on site. They will only do that if the furniture is in the room where it is supposed to go. The customer service rep was sympathetic, but he suggested I ask a friend to help. What friend? I've lived here two weeks, and the only people I know around here are geriatrics like me.

Striking out with Office Depot, I decided my best bet was to wrestle the box, which was way taller than I am to the ground and bring it in piece by piece. Only, I lost control of the box, and it crashed down on the top of my foot. The only good thing was that I had on sturdy shoes. Even so, the force was strong enough to split the skin. I don't think it's broken, but it sure hurts. I finally called my son, an hour away, and asked him if he could drop everything and come help me. He did, so at least the box isn't out in the rain. Bottom line: I was home all day. Office Depot had my phone number. I can't believe it is company policy to dump boxes and run. But if it is, it should change.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

We reserve a printer online to pick up at OfficeMax and when we get there, they say they don’t have the item. No stores in the area have the item. They already took our money out of our account and will take three days to get it back! WHY WOULD THEY TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I GO TO THE STORE TO PICK UP THE ITEM! I have no printer and now I have no money to purchase the item from another company for at least three days.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

This Company has the unusual practice of not refunding your money when an order is cancelled. Instead, they prefer to verify with their Shipper that the items were returned to the warehouse and placed back into inventory. Nearly two-weeks have passed after being issued a return confirmation number and I have yet to receive my $687.99. Calls to Customer Support are fruitless, as they promise to check with their Shipper and call back within 4-hours. Yet they never called back. Resulted in a dispute claim with PayPal to resolve.

Also, desk orders require an adult to sign during delivery. I can understand having someone sign for shipment of an expensive and easily stolen small item like a laptop or smartphone, but large 72 pound boxes requiring two people to move is a bit ridiculous. They do not tell you that during the ordering process, so if you work in the day and live alone, you may end up with the same problem. And there are no delivery windows, so you will need to take the entire day off from the office. Add that their store prices are higher than online, yet one can order online from their smartphone while at the store and leave with the discounted priced item seems ludicrous. This Company is a dinosaur and apparently has not learned the lessons learned and adopted by Best Buy and Amazon to succeed.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Ordered 2 cases of water advertised for $7.99/case. When I received the delivery, noticed a separate line item labeled Bulk Item Convenience Fee charging $4.99 per case. This fee was listed on the confirmation email, but because I have been ordering for many years with Office Depot, did not inspect the confirmation email for charges. When I called Office Depot for an explanation, I was informed this was a new fee that had been passed on to them from their manufacturer. Sort of a delivery fee. Office Depot advertises that there is no delivery charge for orders over a certain amount, but the cases of water cost $12.98 per case as opposed to the $7.99 as advertised due to the new convenience fee. I understand if you order any type of liquid beverages, you will be charged this fee. Beware.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I went to Office Max to ship a package via FedEx. I asked for next day delivery, the lady at the counter assure me that was I was paying for was next day delivery. I give $62 the package and left. Later that day I got an email from FedEx with the tracking number and the delivery date. It was 4 days after the shipment was sent. I looked at the receipt and I was given a next business day delivery. Well I sent the package on Friday and the delivery date was for Tuesday.

4 days later? I called FedEx. They told me to call the store, I called the store they told me to call FedEx, I went to the store to try to rectify the issue and the manager told me, "Sorry but there nothing I can do." The girl doesn't know. What? Why you don't teach your employees before you let them handling the customer? Called corporate, they said, "No problem we can rectify the issue. I call you back." Never heard from them. In the meantime I lost all that was in the cold package. Thank you Office Max. I will never ever go back there.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Please stay away from ordering and delivering online. My business furniture was not delivered by 5 pm (our closing time). Called the customer service dept at 4:45 and was told them we were guaranteed a 5 pm arrival. They said they had no way to contact the delivery people and could only note the account and would have them deliver it tomorrow. I asked what does the guarantee by 5 pm mean and her response was "We guarantee we will send you an email or phone call that it didn't show up." Really?

Delivery guy showed up at 6:20 pm to a locked office and gate and had called our office (left message) upset that we were not here. If it was not for our subcontractor who happens to come by at the same time and seen the furniture laying beside our locked gate and before the delivery guy left. I doubt I would have my furniture today. Also, when I contacted them it showed I signed for it? How is that if I was not here? Very upset and disappointed in Office Depot.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We ordered a file cabinet; never got here, we contacted the branch in SF, they would do nothing to solve the issue, they would not even call back. Plain and simple they don't care about you. They always made sure to do the minimum to solve the issue, I paid $60+ for something I never got in the mail and for something they never solved. It's going on 3 month and here I am slaving myself to get my money back. Office Depot now has an amateur perspective from my family and I as well as with everyone we share this story with. Moral of the story, don't buy office/business material from this company called Office Depot as they will not take you serious and I speak from full experience along with frustration on this unsolved topic! WOW! Stressing over what is supposed to be a company! Omg... Don't Do it!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Service is awful. The delivery doesn't come on time. The customer service reps will issue service inquiry and reference No.'s with no problem, but for no reason because no one from the company ever calls you back to follow up. Did I mention, they do not honour their scheduled delivery time? Ridiculously horrible service.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

While I was collating several copies I had made at the Office Depot La Crescenta store, the manager loudly scolded one of his young employees on the 'shop floor'. Finally, I made it clear that an employee must always be taken to task in the back office. The manager lit into me. "You have only been here for 20 minutes, etc., etc.". The fact that I paid $70 to retrieve data from a flash drive that turned out to be a 'half hearted' effort, another $13 for a flash drive and the cost of several copies I had made throughout the week clearly was of no consequence to this manager. Intimidating, bullying and humiliating single women customers in front of other customers in today's environment is a sick disease no less than that from the manager of this store who clearly does not respect those he perceives as vulnerable.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

8/15/2017 I received 6 filing cabinets I ordered for my company, two arrived damaged. I contacted Office Depot and made arrangements for the two cabinets to be replaced. In order to do this a credit was created for the 2 cabinets and then I was charged again to create a replacement: $357.82. Now, 30 days later I still do not have my credit. I have made 7 phone calls requesting the credit, each time being told I will receive my refund it in 3-5 business days. And still nothing.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I am so furious with your lousy company. Office Depot is a terrible company. I purchased a defective printer online and it was picked up for return on August 16, 2016. I was credited $139.09 on that date. As of today September 12, 2017 I have still not received my refund on my credit card. The idiotic customer service girl told me that it's because of the hurricane. REALLY, what hurricane came the 3rd week of August, the 4th week of August or the 1st week of September, even up to September 8th?? What a stupid thing to tell a customer!

I will continue to email and spread the word about how terrible Office Depot business practices are. I am a single mother and a teacher in North Carolina, which is one of the bottom 5 lowest paid states in the USA. Your company wants to rip me off. That money was budgeted for September gas money. The more I type the worse I feel. You have no right to steal from honest hard working people.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I ordered Book Sox online for my son. It was my first time ordering online through this company. It seemed easy and convenient. When I made the purchase, It stated the the items were in stock and I received a confirmation number. I went to pick up the items the next day and the employee at the store informed me that my order was deleted and that they should've called me. I never received a call and I'm clueless as to when my money is being refunded. They said that they will automatically refund my money. I see that the money was taking out of my bank account at this point and that's all. They said they would complete my order for it to show deleted but then again I'm not sure when that happens as well. Now I will have to call tomorrow and investigate my issue further.

The store said that they didn't have it in stock and perhaps someone else purchased the items when I did. They also stated that there is sometimes a delay when the store reports their inventory to the online system. I'm not sure which is true. All I know is that I needed my order and relied on the information given and now I must chase my funds to make sure that I get my funds. In addition, I must now scramble to make the purchase elsewhere. What seemed to be an easy and convenient system turned out to be chaotic and time-consuming. I won't be ordering from here anymore. Obviously, this "system" is very disorganized.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We ordered a PC. It wasn't delivered when they said it would be so I called (they never contacted us) and was told it'll be delivered the following day. When it didn't show up again I called back and was told it was on a 3 week backorder. At that point I requested a refund. Three hours later I got a status message saying it was delivered. It wasn't. After 3 phone calls with 3 people in 2 different countries I was told we were never even charged for the order. This company is a mess.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

First of all Don't buy a laptop or anything electronic them, they will not give you good service or try to work with you. They want you to pay for a diagnostic of your computer which they cannot fix in the first place. I paid them 194.84 and had to take it back three times and they still didn't fix it. They said it was a hard drive issue. Wrong. It's was a software issue and I had another company check it out. The Company I went to said it could have been fixed easy enough. I had them call Office Depot and demand my money back for their incompetence. Went back and got a refund. Will never use Office Depot again. Also do not Buy HP Laptops. Mine went bad less than three Months. Office Depot sells this junk.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have been ordering from Office Depot online for the last 10 years. This year the service and the product has been horrible. The last 3 orders I placed they sent me damaged and dirty product. I'm not sure what has changed, but it isn't working. This means I need to spend at least an additional 1/2 hour on the phone talking to customer service. When I asked for a supervisor they would not transfer me - just sent me to another customer service rep. I think Amazon now has my business.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

If you haven't been convinced by all the other bad reviews, here is my experience: I was asked to order two filing cabinets for one of my company's satellite offices. I guess we had ordered them directly from the manufacturer but they were lost in transit and now we needed them within a week. The manufacturer was back ordered 3 weeks. Enter Office Depot. This was a Friday (8/4) and they said they could deliver by Tuesday (8/8) so I ordered them. Shipping confirmation gets emailed and the new date is Wednesday (8/9) -- no problem. But by Wednesday and again Thursday I am calling to figure it out and they are blaming the courier (which is their in-house courier) for the problem.

By the weekend, I have received a new shipping confirmation for a new order number (and incidentally a new order date) so on Monday I call to find out why. They say that it was the manufacturer that claimed to have them available but only just now supplied them. I asked why OD sent a shipping confirmation if nothing shipped... no real response. I asked if it was lost. "I can't say that it was lost..." Also, I confirmed with the manufacturer that this is bogus: they did not just supply the cabinets and they are still back ordered. Well anyway, I am promised over and over again that it will arrive by Tuesday (8/15) so I wait. The day comes and nothing. The next day nothing again. I call and now they are saying, "Well, on our end it says that it arrived but if you don't have it, we can ship again."

These are not cheap cabinets. Wouldn't you want confirmation that I didn't in fact have them if your courier says they delivered them? My guess is that there was nothing saying they had arrived or their courier is so unreliable that they don't trust anything reported from that end. Okay well I wanted a refund at this point. The woman asked, "What if we refund 10% for your trouble and ship it today with FedEx or UPS instead of our courier and we will eat the shipping cost?". So I approve that. Next day I have a shipping confirmation but it is NOT being shipped by FedEx or UPS but, rather, their ** in-house courier again. Called to confirm and got the same old guarantee that it will arrive on Monday (8/21)... Yeah right...

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I had place an order online for a modem that I needed in 2 days and paid extra for shipping. They said I wouldn't get it for almost 10 days later so I called and canceled the order right after I had placed it. The guys said I would not be charged and my order was canceled. They sent me an email 2 days later saying I was charged and my order was shipped. OMG, that is theft!!! So I had to make sure the package was returned and I don't get my $100 back for up to 10 days.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I have been to the Office Depot store in Auburn, WA; several times now and have always received excellent service. I am doing job training a few blocks away and come over to Office Depot on my lunch time and thus I don't have a lot of time to browse through the store but need to get in and out rapidly and it always happens in this store.

In particular, there is a sales rep/associate named Max and he has helped me several times, answering some technical questions that I have had about products I was about to purchase. There was a manager there named Linda, not sure if she is still there, who earlier who answered questions about my printer and a sales rep/associate named Olivia who has also helped a lot. The store personnel are willing to help and answer any questions and also do not let check out lines become too long before bringing over more personnel. Office Depot Auburn, is definitely an excellent store.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Offered a "free" checkup for laptop while making a purchase for an item not related to this by Salesman "Mark". Days later, laptop was very slow, a virus protection renewal placed doubts that I had not been scammed & worries that I might have & all that could happen further caused me to recall the "free VIP check up" offer, called and was told to bring right in. "Mark" was expert in sales 101 i.e.; talk about everything BUT what customer came for directly as fast as possible, leaving customer exhausted & open to agreement of non related services.

Although identified as scammer I admit I agreed IF THERE WERE SEVERE PROBLEMS TO FIX, however he insisted there MUST be many issues needed to have all in my laptop brought to workable condition. Was charged PRIOR to his even glancing into laptop $178.38 with agreement of FULL workable conditions when I returned next day, and everything would be FULLY placed back on to continue w/o any concern exactly as installed at the moment turned over to.

The following day I called as per his request, and he said "his boy" (the term for a co-worker) had let him down and nothing had been done, it would be another day or so. Now this is a direct counter to the agreement the night prior as where "Mark" relaid SEVERAL times in his fast salesman chatter, HE WOULD BE DOING ALL RELATED TO PERSONALLY, hence by his expertise there would be no worries about the expertise in all done to place my laptop in excellent condition. Three days passed in addition to the two already and heard nothing. Not a phone call, & still have the record of call log during those days to counter any claim(S) by OD of trying to reach me.

I was tired of waiting, so went to OD to find out status of laptop. I waited for "Mark" to finish with customer, then approached & he seemed to not recall me, nor the repair/checking/laptop at all for a few mins? Then he somewhat glared at me (obvious to my witness I had brought w/ me) & said "Wow, I wouldn't have recognized you, you look so different from the other night (**hello? Thought he did not recall one min ago). You should get some sleep" (??!?) & started off towards a cabinet, grabbed my laptop out of & thrust at me. I asked SEVERAL technical repair questions of reasonable venue, what was done? Was all replaced? Was the wifi issue now working? All of which he never acknowledged, only stating ALL MY MICROSOFT OFFICE HAD BEEN REMOVED AND UP TO ME NOW TO REINSTALL????

I was stunned, as I had told him (as noted on HIS paperwork accidentally placed inside laptop) I was unsure of and NOT to remove UNTIL located, & promised such. He said something to "whatever" and then addressed my wifi connection issue not as repaired, but it worked in there... There being the OD building I can assume. He walked off, and I was still in a state of shock, I left to return home & see what all had been achieved and deleted.

My fears were all validated, my laptop was WIPED, NOTHING reinstalled, even down to my wireless mouse no longer reading to connect. The insult being most recognized in all this mess, the wifi connection issue IS RIGHT BACK TO WHERE I HAD EXPLAINED I COULD NOT CONNECT BEFORE. I had to uninstall Windows 10 to allow connection long before I brought it in???

Calls are not returned, and now contacting the "corporations" number goes unreturned as well. Regretfully, I paid with debit card, leaving no way to hold payment until resolved. My error, nevertheless their company is responsible for reinstalling all, replacement of my Office (which comes w/ a high cost) my iTunes installed is irreplaceable, as my files? My everything holds no price, except the emotional, and financial cost I have to endure along with my professional name has been harmed, as the files for reference held had to be requested from the corporate offices I subcontract through, leaving questions to my abilities of professional knowledge. I forgot to include above that my back ups had been limited by the problem encountered prior to the request for "check up" with Office Depot. So fully aware of this, they knowingly removed EVERYTHING FROM THE LAPTOP WITHOUT A BACKUP OF THEIR OWN???

All leaves me without business prior and current until a solution is available, and accepting my mistakes included does not release OFFICE DEPOT FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES TO RECTIFY THIS!!!! None acknowledgement of this will not make it go away, & just infuriates me more. Being a consumer coming for professional advisement & repairs IF needed has not been provided, nor have they enriched my situation in any manner they would need to show to disagree in my requests of all.

Do not agree to any checkup/pay for prior to solutions being provided with this sketchy, manipulative company! I hope to find some way to rectify my situation soon, but very sure at this moment in time court proceedings will be my only method of resolve, but honesty I don't foresee my ability to financially continue that process to end, as I'm sure they will hold out longer than my retainer amount does. Ending with this is a cautionary tale to others not to engage with the technical support scamming allowed in Office Depot/OfficeMax.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I have been a member of the rewards program for 5+ years. I am considered a VIP member and spend 200-800 a month on supplies. The changes to the program have been continual and confusing. One minute the rewards are to be given out at the end of the quarter and now immediately. If that is the case why do I have some rewards that are pending? My biggest problem with the program is the way rewards are calculated and dispersed. One day the website says I have an amount pending and another amount available, then the next day, it says those amounts completely different.

I feel like something is weird with their system. I am not saying they are "cheating" people out of their due rewards, but, something is off. I have spoken to customer service multiple times and never get a clear answer. All I hear is "The rewards have been paid". BUT they haven't! I asked for a phone number to a manager or district manager who can answer some of my concerns and was told to call the 1-800-depot number. I have done this already with no resolve. I won't say who she is, but a cashier at one of their stores, told me that have had multiple people say the same thing I am saying. Also, I am not getting credit/rewards for recycling old toner cartridges. Again should I say "weird"? I would love for someone from the company to contact me and go over my purchases and rewards. I hope they could prove me wrong.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I bought a computer last month with a 2 year service warranty. Many things wrong. Female tech faulted me because my machine didn't look spotless. I showed her the paperwork and she agree to help. She gave me a number to call and sent me home. The number was not the right one so I will have to find a shop that can fix it. They never have enough people on hand with any knowledge. This was at the store in Gresham, Oregon.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I somewhat recently got my iPhone 6 battery replaced at Office Max. I am completely disappointed and regret my decision to do it there. First, it took a long time for the employees to find an employee that actually knew how to do it. I tried to make an appointment, but apparently that doesn't mean anything, because no one was expecting me. The battery that they replaced it with is just as bad as the battery that they replaced. It seems like the only way the replacement battery would be better is if the original battery was completely dead.

On top of that, my iPhone doesn't vibrate anymore. It seems to be too much of a coincidence to not be related to the replacement, especially after the employee went on about how they shouldn't replace the batteries in the first place because it is so easy to damage them. In short, I don't recommend replacing your cell phone battery here. If you have an iPhone, pay the extra money and just have Apple replace it. Please don't go here, unless they magically get 100x better.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I purchased McAfee Antivirus via Amazon - sold by Office Depot. I ordered it on July 1, 2017. It was promised to be delivered by July 16, 2017. It has not been delivered. Today, July 19, 2017, I checked for shipping & it stated it might not arrive for 4 more days. As my present antivirus ended yesterday I had to use another product. It should NOT take 3 weeks for Office Depot to send a small box. I am extremely disappointed in Office Depot & will not buy from them again.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I ordered the Canon Printer and It came damaged, then I request to return my item. They said we generate the return process but today is 8th day but no response from them. I called them and they said that they are working on return process and they contact you in 4 business hours. But today is 8th day no response from them. Please don't buy anything. They are pathetic in customer service. I read article regarding Office Depot, their business is declining day by day due to their poor customer service. They always rude to their customers, never help them.

Office Depot Company Information