1.17/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Office Depot

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 14, 2017

659 Office Depot Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I went to Office Max to ship a package via FedEx. I asked for next day delivery, the lady at the counter assure me that was I was paying for was next day delivery. I give $62 the package and left. Later that day I got an email from FedEx with the tracking number and the delivery date. It was 4 days after the shipment was sent. I looked at the receipt and I was given a next business day delivery. Well I sent the package on Friday and the delivery date was for Tuesday.

4 days later? I called FedEx. They told me to call the store, I called the store they told me to call FedEx, I went to the store to try to rectify the issue and the manager told me, "Sorry but there nothing I can do." The girl doesn't know. What? Why you don't teach your employees before you let them handling the customer? Called corporate, they said, "No problem we can rectify the issue. I call you back." Never heard from them. In the meantime I lost all that was in the cold package. Thank you Office Max. I will never ever go back there.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Please stay away from ordering and delivering online. My business furniture was not delivered by 5 pm (our closing time). Called the customer service dept at 4:45 and was told them we were guaranteed a 5 pm arrival. They said they had no way to contact the delivery people and could only note the account and would have them deliver it tomorrow. I asked what does the guarantee by 5 pm mean and her response was "We guarantee we will send you an email or phone call that it didn't show up." Really?

Delivery guy showed up at 6:20 pm to a locked office and gate and had called our office (left message) upset that we were not here. If it was not for our subcontractor who happens to come by at the same time and seen the furniture laying beside our locked gate and before the delivery guy left. I doubt I would have my furniture today. Also, when I contacted them it showed I signed for it? How is that if I was not here? Very upset and disappointed in Office Depot.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We ordered a file cabinet; never got here, we contacted the branch in SF, they would do nothing to solve the issue, they would not even call back. Plain and simple they don't care about you. They always made sure to do the minimum to solve the issue, I paid $60+ for something I never got in the mail and for something they never solved. It's going on 3 month and here I am slaving myself to get my money back. Office Depot now has an amateur perspective from my family and I as well as with everyone we share this story with. Moral of the story, don't buy office/business material from this company called Office Depot as they will not take you serious and I speak from full experience along with frustration on this unsolved topic! WOW! Stressing over what is supposed to be a company! Omg... Don't Do it!!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Service is awful. The delivery doesn't come on time. The customer service reps will issue service inquiry and reference No.'s with no problem, but for no reason because no one from the company ever calls you back to follow up. Did I mention, they do not honour their scheduled delivery time? Ridiculously horrible service.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

While I was collating several copies I had made at the Office Depot La Crescenta store, the manager loudly scolded one of his young employees on the 'shop floor'. Finally, I made it clear that an employee must always be taken to task in the back office. The manager lit into me. "You have only been here for 20 minutes, etc., etc.". The fact that I paid $70 to retrieve data from a flash drive that turned out to be a 'half hearted' effort, another $13 for a flash drive and the cost of several copies I had made throughout the week clearly was of no consequence to this manager. Intimidating, bullying and humiliating single women customers in front of other customers in today's environment is a sick disease no less than that from the manager of this store who clearly does not respect those he perceives as vulnerable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Office Depot?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

8/15/2017 I received 6 filing cabinets I ordered for my company, two arrived damaged. I contacted Office Depot and made arrangements for the two cabinets to be replaced. In order to do this a credit was created for the 2 cabinets and then I was charged again to create a replacement: $357.82. Now, 30 days later I still do not have my credit. I have made 7 phone calls requesting the credit, each time being told I will receive my refund it in 3-5 business days. And still nothing.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I am so furious with your lousy company. Office Depot is a terrible company. I purchased a defective printer online and it was picked up for return on August 16, 2016. I was credited $139.09 on that date. As of today September 12, 2017 I have still not received my refund on my credit card. The idiotic customer service girl told me that it's because of the hurricane. REALLY, what hurricane came the 3rd week of August, the 4th week of August or the 1st week of September, even up to September 8th?? What a stupid thing to tell a customer!

I will continue to email and spread the word about how terrible Office Depot business practices are. I am a single mother and a teacher in North Carolina, which is one of the bottom 5 lowest paid states in the USA. Your company wants to rip me off. That money was budgeted for September gas money. The more I type the worse I feel. You have no right to steal from honest hard working people.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I ordered Book Sox online for my son. It was my first time ordering online through this company. It seemed easy and convenient. When I made the purchase, It stated the the items were in stock and I received a confirmation number. I went to pick up the items the next day and the employee at the store informed me that my order was deleted and that they should've called me. I never received a call and I'm clueless as to when my money is being refunded. They said that they will automatically refund my money. I see that the money was taking out of my bank account at this point and that's all. They said they would complete my order for it to show deleted but then again I'm not sure when that happens as well. Now I will have to call tomorrow and investigate my issue further.

The store said that they didn't have it in stock and perhaps someone else purchased the items when I did. They also stated that there is sometimes a delay when the store reports their inventory to the online system. I'm not sure which is true. All I know is that I needed my order and relied on the information given and now I must chase my funds to make sure that I get my funds. In addition, I must now scramble to make the purchase elsewhere. What seemed to be an easy and convenient system turned out to be chaotic and time-consuming. I won't be ordering from here anymore. Obviously, this "system" is very disorganized.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

We ordered a PC. It wasn't delivered when they said it would be so I called (they never contacted us) and was told it'll be delivered the following day. When it didn't show up again I called back and was told it was on a 3 week backorder. At that point I requested a refund. Three hours later I got a status message saying it was delivered. It wasn't. After 3 phone calls with 3 people in 2 different countries I was told we were never even charged for the order. This company is a mess.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

First of all Don't buy a laptop or anything electronic them, they will not give you good service or try to work with you. They want you to pay for a diagnostic of your computer which they cannot fix in the first place. I paid them 194.84 and had to take it back three times and they still didn't fix it. They said it was a hard drive issue. Wrong. It's was a software issue and I had another company check it out. The Company I went to said it could have been fixed easy enough. I had them call Office Depot and demand my money back for their incompetence. Went back and got a refund. Will never use Office Depot again. Also do not Buy HP Laptops. Mine went bad less than three Months. Office Depot sells this junk.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have been ordering from Office Depot online for the last 10 years. This year the service and the product has been horrible. The last 3 orders I placed they sent me damaged and dirty product. I'm not sure what has changed, but it isn't working. This means I need to spend at least an additional 1/2 hour on the phone talking to customer service. When I asked for a supervisor they would not transfer me - just sent me to another customer service rep. I think Amazon now has my business.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

If you haven't been convinced by all the other bad reviews, here is my experience: I was asked to order two filing cabinets for one of my company's satellite offices. I guess we had ordered them directly from the manufacturer but they were lost in transit and now we needed them within a week. The manufacturer was back ordered 3 weeks. Enter Office Depot. This was a Friday (8/4) and they said they could deliver by Tuesday (8/8) so I ordered them. Shipping confirmation gets emailed and the new date is Wednesday (8/9) -- no problem. But by Wednesday and again Thursday I am calling to figure it out and they are blaming the courier (which is their in-house courier) for the problem.

By the weekend, I have received a new shipping confirmation for a new order number (and incidentally a new order date) so on Monday I call to find out why. They say that it was the manufacturer that claimed to have them available but only just now supplied them. I asked why OD sent a shipping confirmation if nothing shipped... no real response. I asked if it was lost. "I can't say that it was lost..." Also, I confirmed with the manufacturer that this is bogus: they did not just supply the cabinets and they are still back ordered. Well anyway, I am promised over and over again that it will arrive by Tuesday (8/15) so I wait. The day comes and nothing. The next day nothing again. I call and now they are saying, "Well, on our end it says that it arrived but if you don't have it, we can ship again."

These are not cheap cabinets. Wouldn't you want confirmation that I didn't in fact have them if your courier says they delivered them? My guess is that there was nothing saying they had arrived or their courier is so unreliable that they don't trust anything reported from that end. Okay well I wanted a refund at this point. The woman asked, "What if we refund 10% for your trouble and ship it today with FedEx or UPS instead of our courier and we will eat the shipping cost?". So I approve that. Next day I have a shipping confirmation but it is NOT being shipped by FedEx or UPS but, rather, their ** in-house courier again. Called to confirm and got the same old guarantee that it will arrive on Monday (8/21)... Yeah right...

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I had place an order online for a modem that I needed in 2 days and paid extra for shipping. They said I wouldn't get it for almost 10 days later so I called and canceled the order right after I had placed it. The guys said I would not be charged and my order was canceled. They sent me an email 2 days later saying I was charged and my order was shipped. OMG, that is theft!!! So I had to make sure the package was returned and I don't get my $100 back for up to 10 days.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I have been to the Office Depot store in Auburn, WA; several times now and have always received excellent service. I am doing job training a few blocks away and come over to Office Depot on my lunch time and thus I don't have a lot of time to browse through the store but need to get in and out rapidly and it always happens in this store.

In particular, there is a sales rep/associate named Max and he has helped me several times, answering some technical questions that I have had about products I was about to purchase. There was a manager there named Linda, not sure if she is still there, who earlier who answered questions about my printer and a sales rep/associate named Olivia who has also helped a lot. The store personnel are willing to help and answer any questions and also do not let check out lines become too long before bringing over more personnel. Office Depot Auburn, is definitely an excellent store.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Offered a "free" checkup for laptop while making a purchase for an item not related to this by Salesman "Mark". Days later, laptop was very slow, a virus protection renewal placed doubts that I had not been scammed & worries that I might have & all that could happen further caused me to recall the "free VIP check up" offer, called and was told to bring right in. "Mark" was expert in sales 101 i.e.; talk about everything BUT what customer came for directly as fast as possible, leaving customer exhausted & open to agreement of non related services.

Although identified as scammer I admit I agreed IF THERE WERE SEVERE PROBLEMS TO FIX, however he insisted there MUST be many issues needed to have all in my laptop brought to workable condition. Was charged PRIOR to his even glancing into laptop $178.38 with agreement of FULL workable conditions when I returned next day, and everything would be FULLY placed back on to continue w/o any concern exactly as installed at the moment turned over to.

The following day I called as per his request, and he said "his boy" (the term for a co-worker) had let him down and nothing had been done, it would be another day or so. Now this is a direct counter to the agreement the night prior as where "Mark" relaid SEVERAL times in his fast salesman chatter, HE WOULD BE DOING ALL RELATED TO PERSONALLY, hence by his expertise there would be no worries about the expertise in all done to place my laptop in excellent condition. Three days passed in addition to the two already and heard nothing. Not a phone call, & still have the record of call log during those days to counter any claim(S) by OD of trying to reach me.

I was tired of waiting, so went to OD to find out status of laptop. I waited for "Mark" to finish with customer, then approached & he seemed to not recall me, nor the repair/checking/laptop at all for a few mins? Then he somewhat glared at me (obvious to my witness I had brought w/ me) & said "Wow, I wouldn't have recognized you, you look so different from the other night (**hello? Thought he did not recall one min ago). You should get some sleep" (??!?) & started off towards a cabinet, grabbed my laptop out of & thrust at me. I asked SEVERAL technical repair questions of reasonable venue, what was done? Was all replaced? Was the wifi issue now working? All of which he never acknowledged, only stating ALL MY MICROSOFT OFFICE HAD BEEN REMOVED AND UP TO ME NOW TO REINSTALL????

I was stunned, as I had told him (as noted on HIS paperwork accidentally placed inside laptop) I was unsure of and NOT to remove UNTIL located, & promised such. He said something to "whatever" and then addressed my wifi connection issue not as repaired, but it worked in there... There being the OD building I can assume. He walked off, and I was still in a state of shock, I left to return home & see what all had been achieved and deleted.

My fears were all validated, my laptop was WIPED, NOTHING reinstalled, even down to my wireless mouse no longer reading to connect. The insult being most recognized in all this mess, the wifi connection issue IS RIGHT BACK TO WHERE I HAD EXPLAINED I COULD NOT CONNECT BEFORE. I had to uninstall Windows 10 to allow connection long before I brought it in???

Calls are not returned, and now contacting the "corporations" number goes unreturned as well. Regretfully, I paid with debit card, leaving no way to hold payment until resolved. My error, nevertheless their company is responsible for reinstalling all, replacement of my Office (which comes w/ a high cost) my iTunes installed is irreplaceable, as my files? My everything holds no price, except the emotional, and financial cost I have to endure along with my professional name has been harmed, as the files for reference held had to be requested from the corporate offices I subcontract through, leaving questions to my abilities of professional knowledge. I forgot to include above that my back ups had been limited by the problem encountered prior to the request for "check up" with Office Depot. So fully aware of this, they knowingly removed EVERYTHING FROM THE LAPTOP WITHOUT A BACKUP OF THEIR OWN???

All leaves me without business prior and current until a solution is available, and accepting my mistakes included does not release OFFICE DEPOT FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES TO RECTIFY THIS!!!! None acknowledgement of this will not make it go away, & just infuriates me more. Being a consumer coming for professional advisement & repairs IF needed has not been provided, nor have they enriched my situation in any manner they would need to show to disagree in my requests of all.

Do not agree to any checkup/pay for prior to solutions being provided with this sketchy, manipulative company! I hope to find some way to rectify my situation soon, but very sure at this moment in time court proceedings will be my only method of resolve, but honesty I don't foresee my ability to financially continue that process to end, as I'm sure they will hold out longer than my retainer amount does. Ending with this is a cautionary tale to others not to engage with the technical support scamming allowed in Office Depot/OfficeMax.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I have been a member of the rewards program for 5+ years. I am considered a VIP member and spend 200-800 a month on supplies. The changes to the program have been continual and confusing. One minute the rewards are to be given out at the end of the quarter and now immediately. If that is the case why do I have some rewards that are pending? My biggest problem with the program is the way rewards are calculated and dispersed. One day the website says I have an amount pending and another amount available, then the next day, it says those amounts completely different.

I feel like something is weird with their system. I am not saying they are "cheating" people out of their due rewards, but, something is off. I have spoken to customer service multiple times and never get a clear answer. All I hear is "The rewards have been paid". BUT they haven't! I asked for a phone number to a manager or district manager who can answer some of my concerns and was told to call the 1-800-depot number. I have done this already with no resolve. I won't say who she is, but a cashier at one of their stores, told me that have had multiple people say the same thing I am saying. Also, I am not getting credit/rewards for recycling old toner cartridges. Again should I say "weird"? I would love for someone from the company to contact me and go over my purchases and rewards. I hope they could prove me wrong.

Original review: July 30, 2017

I bought a computer last month with a 2 year service warranty. Many things wrong. Female tech faulted me because my machine didn't look spotless. I showed her the paperwork and she agree to help. She gave me a number to call and sent me home. The number was not the right one so I will have to find a shop that can fix it. They never have enough people on hand with any knowledge. This was at the store in Gresham, Oregon.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I somewhat recently got my iPhone 6 battery replaced at Office Max. I am completely disappointed and regret my decision to do it there. First, it took a long time for the employees to find an employee that actually knew how to do it. I tried to make an appointment, but apparently that doesn't mean anything, because no one was expecting me. The battery that they replaced it with is just as bad as the battery that they replaced. It seems like the only way the replacement battery would be better is if the original battery was completely dead.

On top of that, my iPhone doesn't vibrate anymore. It seems to be too much of a coincidence to not be related to the replacement, especially after the employee went on about how they shouldn't replace the batteries in the first place because it is so easy to damage them. In short, I don't recommend replacing your cell phone battery here. If you have an iPhone, pay the extra money and just have Apple replace it. Please don't go here, unless they magically get 100x better.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I purchased McAfee Antivirus via Amazon - sold by Office Depot. I ordered it on July 1, 2017. It was promised to be delivered by July 16, 2017. It has not been delivered. Today, July 19, 2017, I checked for shipping & it stated it might not arrive for 4 more days. As my present antivirus ended yesterday I had to use another product. It should NOT take 3 weeks for Office Depot to send a small box. I am extremely disappointed in Office Depot & will not buy from them again.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I ordered the Canon Printer and It came damaged, then I request to return my item. They said we generate the return process but today is 8th day but no response from them. I called them and they said that they are working on return process and they contact you in 4 business hours. But today is 8th day no response from them. Please don't buy anything. They are pathetic in customer service. I read article regarding Office Depot, their business is declining day by day due to their poor customer service. They always rude to their customers, never help them.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I ordered 2 cases of paper on 6/26/2017. They were on sale for $26.99 each. I got my confirmation for my card to be billed $57.76, which I printed for my records. Anyway, I get an email stating the paper is on back order and will be shipped when it is available. I noticed at the bottom of the order the total has changed to $119.82. I started a live chat and was ensured that I would only be charged the $57.76. I am verifying some charges on my account a couple days later and I see the charge from Office Depot for $119.82. I called and talked to a woman named Michelle who tells me that she can't credit me the money back until I receive the product, but she puts a note in my file stating I am owed a $58 credit and why.

I get the paper yesterday 7/3/2017, I call and I am playing 20 questions again and they are asking me why I want the $58 credit. How hard is it to give me back the money I am overcharged. So, she reads the notes and says that she is sending it over for approval and processing. I get an email this morning stating that they want to know again why I am requesting a $58 refund. I want to scream. I actually left a message telling them that all I want is to pay the price I ordered at and if they cannot give me the $58 difference they can come pick the product back up and give me all my money back. I have attached a copy of my order. I have my proof that I was overcharged and might have to file with the bank and police if this is not resolved.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I returned 6 empty cartridges today... Suppose to receive $2/per credit on OfficeMax account. Policy last 90 days on acct.? Takes 5 weeks for credit to be posted to acct. I buy $50 worth of new cartridge at least 5 times per year. Have returned empty cartridges at least 3 times in past year... HAVE SEEN NO CREDITS on my account to date. This is a huge lie and a rip off... They are pretending they're offering a "benefit" when they're actually offering you... NOTHING!!!

Original review: June 12, 2017

5/17/17 I placed an order for several pieces to furnish a new office. Delivery dates ranged from 5/18 to 5/26. Ordered 2 desks, a library return and a library along with 3 chairs. Not too much right? Wrong!! Chairs came - no problem. One desk came - right order # wrong product, library base came on the wrong order and it's gone downhill from there. Nothing else showed up. Called 3x - got one more piece on the wrong order#. Then they tried to send me a desk I already had. It's now 6/12 and I'm still waiting for a desk.

I had to actually explain to the rep the problem by telling her to get a piece of paper, divide it in two and write the order#'s down and draw lines to what we got and what we need. Sigh. Then they said, "We'll fix it, you'll have it by June 22nd." And apologies to the girl on the phone but I lost my patience. Sooo... as I said, for the love of God pleassseee do not order from here. Lesson learned - always check reviews before ordering and DO NOT SHOP AT OFFICE DEPOT. Wish I could have given them negative stars. NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

Original review: June 12, 2017

I ordered a desk from OfficeDepot.com. I ordered this particular desk at a $45 premium over other sites because they guaranteed (if in stock which it was) free overnight delivery. Not only was there a $20 upcharge for the overnight delivery which I required, I am now on day 8!!! With no desk. I have been passed around from office depot customer service to their delivery company to another local delivery company, with ZERO acknowledgment of this error. I am hoping that I might make the delivery schedule 2 days from now. I live in a large enough city that this should not be an issue. Again, hopefully by day 10 I will have an item that I paid a premium for to receive overnight!!! Horrible customer service, horrible delivery and ZERO follow through. Absolutely will be using a competitor for anything I can in the future.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Ordered a $2,000+ dollar computer on 6-4-17 was given a delivery date of 7-10-17. Didn't want to wait well over a month to get it, so I tried to cancel. Contacted customer service and was told it would take 7-10 days to cancel. This is the worst service and the biggest waste of time in my life. They will charge your card fairly quickly though.

Original review: June 1, 2017

Office Depot #923 on 5533 N. Rosemead Bl., Temple City, CA 91780. I went in on 5/30/2017 at around 5:00 pm for scanning service on 7 large original calligraphy paintings. There was one customer service rep, **, in the print service department doing his best to handle every customers' needs of at least 7-10 people, plus the phones, during the roughly one hour I spent there. He told me it would be a while and it was understandable. He was able to scan one sheet but it came out slightly slanted so it needed to be redone. During the first (and only) scanning, he would assist other customers and that's how he had to handle most cases. What ended up happening was 2 or 3 of us would be waiting while he's already in the middle of helping someone else.

** was doing his best, courteous and had a great attitude. He suggested that instead of waiting, I could leave it there and pick it up the next day before noon and that someone would call. A great idea. He wrote a Project Folder and I purchased a brand new Sandisk USB. It was an empty acrylic box with no item in it. ** called for product pick up with no response. After a few minutes, he saw the one and only cashier on duty with no lines, he told me it might be quicker if I went to her. Did that, paid and got the new USB at the cashier line, went back to ** and paid for the scanning service. The next day, no calls. I went in around 3:30 pm the next day 5/31/2017.

This time there were 2 or 3 service reps in the department but no **. After finally locating my order, it hasn't even been started. Again, being told by another young man that they'll have someone get on it right away and should be ready by 6:30 and that someone would call. Again, no calls. When I called this morning 6/1/2017 at 9:30, I was told the printer is down and there's nothing they can do until it gets fixed which is another unknown and that I could go in for a refund. Monetary refund is not the only recourse to time lost and energy wasted!!!! There are severe mismanagement issues with personnel scheduling, training, hardware maintenance, and the entire customer service policy system flow. As accountability goes, this Office Depot has NONE.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I ordered a desk and chair to be picked up from a particular store that the items where showing available. I received a text saying "We had an issue with your order, an Office Depot manager will contact you shortly". I NEVER received a call, so I decided to call the store myself. Upon me informing the clerk that I received a text, the idiot cut me off, and said "Are you the one who ordered the desk and chair?" I said yes, and he then proceeded to say "Oh, I was "suppose" to call you and let you know that the items you ordered were not in stock." So I said, "Okay... What store has them in stock?" he gives me a different store and advised me to call that store to have them hold the item. Even though I was frustrated, I just said "Okay, I'll give that store a call."

HOWEVER, before I could hang up, he says, "Oh did you pay for the items already?" I said yes (I was thinking, duh dumbass! How else could you order online). Anyway then he placed me on a hold, came back on the phone and said "I cancelled your order, so if and when you find the store that has your item, then you can pay them." I said, "Why would you do that!!!", and said "Because you ordered to pick up at our store." I told the guy that my money was not back on my card. He placed me on hold and came back and said, his manager said check in an hour or so to see if it's on your card, it's going to be holding on there for sometime. Why should I be inconvenienced in paying double the money, and trust that I'll get a refund in an hour, when I haven't even got the right info online about proper in stock items and haven't received my refund still, after an hour!!!! Will never shop with Office Depot again!!!

Original review: May 29, 2017

I'm a coach. Brought in some stuff I needed copied into a PDF. I asked if they could save it to my hard drive. They said yes so I went on in. The lady was very helpful and nice. Made copies. Put it on my hard drive. When I got home 5 min after that neither of computers would recognize the hard drive. After returning into store they eventually told me I had to pay for data retrieval. I said, "Wait I paid you guys 50 bucks for the work and you mess up my hard drive which has my entire career on it and I'm responsible?" Store manager said, "Oh well". They refunded my 50 then sent me out the door. I will never go back. I didn't think that business was as amateur as that to take some things break, say "My bad" and out you go.

Original review: May 11, 2017

I ordered a small fridge. When I asked them if they could bring it in they said they were not allowed to. OKAY. I understand, so I asked them if I can use their dolly for 10 seconds to bring it in. The delivery guy said NO, I told him I can't leave it out and I was a girl alone who could not carry it. He left. RUDE, RUDE, RUDE and inconsiderate! Thank God I did not raise boys like that.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I ordered a set of (5) 48" x 40" x 36" pallet boxes on 4/28/17. The delivery terms were 3 to 5 business days (or slightly longer if ordering furniture). The item I was purchasing was definitely not furniture. On the 4th business day I called Office Depot to inquire about my order. A representative told me on the phone that I would be receiving my order that day. My order did not arrive that day. The following day (5th business day) called and went through the automated attendant which told me my order was delivered that day on 5/4/17 which it definitely was not. I spoke to another representative and she stated that she could see that the order was not delivered but she couldn't provide any information as to when it would be delivered but she was going to have the carrier contact me and provide me the information as to when the order would be delivered. No one called or emailed me after that phone call.

On 5/8/17 I called to speak to a representative to find out information regarding the delivery of my order. A representative tells me the same thing that they don't know when my order is going to arrive but she was going to "submit a request" to the resolution department to look into the order. I then asked if I could speak to the resolution department myself to expedite the process as I feel that I've already been more than patient. The representative denied my request. At that point, I figured it was best to cancel my order and purchase the same item from Uline, where I may have to pay a little more, but the item is guaranteed to be delivered the following day. I lost many valuable days waiting for this order and now there's nothing to show for it. Complete waste of Time!!!

Office Depot Company Information