1.39/5

275 Brandsmart USA Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 16, 2019

I've been a loyal customer of Brandsmart and all of my family for a very long time. Brandsmart WAS always the store to get a great deal on appliance and electronics but never had a return issue until until now and had to deal with the non enforced return policy and the non Customer Relations dept. This company projects. Very sad... There always a 1st time and there is a last time for everything. Unfortunately, Brandsmart Customer Relations and the return policy with its shady gray return policy has left a lasting negative impression on me about its store and future purchases.

It's not worth the savings anymore to purchase at Brandsmart with a return Policy that states "Unfortunately we cannot accept a return of damaged merchandise one it is inspected and signed for." Return/Exchange Policies. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return most merchandise within the specified return period (usually 30 days) for an exchange or a full refund. (Restrictions apply. Click here for list of excluded items.) CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEM. To receive full credit, all returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when purchased, complete with all accessories, remote, instructions, original box and packaging. Merchandise not meeting these requirements will not be accepted for return. Management (at its sole discretion) may accept or return merchandise not meeting these requirements subject to a 20 percent charge, plus a charge for missing parts.

Original review: June 3, 2019

No matter what policy and procedures are in place in a company if you provide products or services to customers and there is a Big Problem with that product it was common knowledge that Customer Service should be priority. So why in my 30 years as a consumer have I had to endure the verbal abuse and cynical response from the Manager of BrandsMart? Our family purchased a Recliner and the main purpose of this purchase was for our 74 year old grandmother who went through Hip Replacement Surgery and needed a comfortable recliner to rest in.

The Night of the purchase My husband and I went to BrandsMart on US1 and SW 159th Street (16051 S. Dixie Hwy) to look over their selection. I spoke with their sales rep and we explained the situation to her that our grandmother is in pain and if the chair is not to satisfaction if it could be returned. The sales Rep was polite and gladly agreed that if the chair will be allowed to be returned with no problems. The Chair did not work out for our grandmother as we found it to be UNSTABLE! She reclined and the chair leaned forward sliding her onto the ground. My Husband had to rush her aid and assist her to bed, she refused to sit in that chair so we replaced it and she in turn gave us the chair.

After a week of having the chair in our house I was sitting in it reclined and I moved to adjust myself slightly and the chair tipped forward and I fell to the ground. This Chair has no stability when it is reclined and if you weigh less than 200 lbs. it will tip forward and fall. We took the chair back to BrandsMart expecting to return the “Defective” Chair and the receipt had a note printed saying 0 day return. This was not at all explained to my husband and me. If that were the case we would not have purchased something that could not be returned. The District Manager dismissed us on that note on the receipt and we asked to speak to the Sales Rep that sold us the chair and he stated forcefully that He has the last word and No we cannot speak to the Rep.

I went into the store to find the Sales Rep and found the District Manager next to her and as I spoke to her she changed her whole story citing exactly what the district Manager just told us, and I told her that it was untrue that she NEVER mentioned the 0 day return policy because WE ASKED IF IT COULD BE RETURNED! I went back to the returns office and my husband and brought and assembled the recliner right there and the District Manager who probably weighs more the 250 lbs. sat in the chair and partially reclined it. He stood up and said that the chair is fine, it is not defective and for us to leave.

We asked to speak to his Manager and he laughed and said, "I can give you his number but he’s on vacation." And he walked away repeating like a child, “Chair is not defective, chair is not defective, chair is not defective.” I was upset and appalled by his mannerism and rude behavior because I asked another customer service agent there what the hell has happened to customer service?

BrandsMart does not care about Customers. Any other company would hear their customer’s issues with courteous behavior and instead the childlike immaturity and unprofessional power trip that the district manager displayed makes me want to submit every possible review of how terrible BrandsMart treats their customers and the well being of happy customer should always take precedent to any ridiculous return policy. The item had a receipt. The item was brought within 30 days of purchase. We had a safety concern with this recliner and instead of listening, they just dismissed us and told us to “deal with the manufacturer ourselves”. I will never recommend BrandsMart for anything to anyone after this humiliating treatment from a District Manager.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I needed to replace my refrigerator and being elderly and never purchasing one by myself before I purchased a Frigidaire that was a lot smaller than the one I had. As soon as I saw that it was not the right one for me (it also dumps ice cubes all over the floor) I immediately went to see the refrigerator department at the store in Pompano Beach where I had purchased it in order to return it and buy a much larger one and that didn't dump ice that is very difficult to pick up for an 84 year old lady. I met a man in a white shirt and the name Bob on his chest who didn't even try to be friendly in any way. I told him I needed to return the fridge for a larger more expensive one and my sales slip said I had 30 days to return. He said I would have to pay to have it picked up, transported and pay a 20% restock fee even though it had only been a few days.

I asked about the 30 days and he said after 30 days they wouldn't take it back under any circumstances. This was not at all clear when I purchased it. This man was very rude and seemed to enjoy taking advantage of an older lady. I will never purchase anything from Brandsmart again and have warned everyone not to go there. Most people tell me they already know not to go there as you only want money and the customer doesn't matter. I now need a cooktop but will not be going to Brandsmart.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I purchase a Samsung robot vacuum cleaner. They gave me a big headache and didn't return my money for the defect vacuum, they claim I was missing a foam from the packing box. Instead after talking to the manager he like God accepted the defect item back doing me the big favor of giving me a store credit instead of giving me my cash back. Is a take or leave it deal. DO NO BUY ANYTHING HERE. AVOID THIS PLACE.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Last Sunday 5/26 my wife bought a King ProAdapt Tempur-Pedic mattress. Later she received a message saying the item will be deliver 5/29. I proceeded to get rid of the old mattress that same long weekend but on 5/28 they called and said “they don’t have the mattress and we must wait till they receive it. But they do not know when it will be receive it”. I do not understand how they sell a product they do not have and besides that they announced it will be delivered.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: April 22, 2019

I bought tv 55 inch 4k curved, perfect deal, first one came with cracked screen, perfect and fast service, they sent me a new one in three days and picked up cracked one. My best experience ever. TV works perfect. Thanks a lot!

Original review: March 28, 2019

Brandsmart delivered a washer and dryer to my house, and the men who delivered my appliances pushed my sofa up against my wall to make room to walk through (with no permission), and broke a mirror off my wall. The mirror frame broke and could not be fixed. I had to toss it. When I called customer service on Monday to report the damage, the Home Damage Dept asked me why I waited until Monday to report it, when my delivery was Saturday. I told them I didn't report it in front of the two delivery men because I'm a single woman who lives alone and was fearful of the confrontation in front of those men. It was a safety decision I made for myself. Any woman in her right mind, would do the same. So I waited until first thing Monday morning to call.

They also said they asked the men if anything happened, and the men said no. Of course, they would never admit to damaging my home. So due to those 2 reasons, my home damage claim was DENIED! And I'm being forced to replace my mirror out of pocket. I spoke to Jared **., then his boss Paul **, which both were the least bit understanding, not to mention RUDE to me on the phone. Especially Paul. Paul went as far as telling me "being alone in a house with 2 men should not be reason enough not to make the claim right then and there". I also told him I'm 8 months pregnant and he said "being pregnant is not good enough reason not to make the claim right then and there in front of those men". So basically, my only option to make a claim was to make the call with the men inside my house, even if I was scared to do so? I even had pictures to prove it. Still denied.

This department is pointless, if you're not going to take the word of the customer with damage to their home. I will NEVER use Brandsmart again. And I want everyone reading this to know that Paul ** should not be the head of any department. He is rude, insensitive, and a bully over the phone. He raised his voice at me several times and cut me off while I was talking. The men who delivered my appliances spoke a different language. I only speak English. When I told Jared they weren't speaking English and I didn't understand what they were saying, he laughed and said "they know how to speak English, they were just doing it on purpose". Completely unprofessional to have delivery men walking around with Brandsmart logos on their shirts that are purposely not speaking the language of the customer receiving the appliances. And in their own home, to make things worse. Those men need to be fired. It's an AWFUL look for Brandsmart.

Original review: March 4, 2019

They do not received my TV return because they said that I scratch the screen. I wait long time to return because the Delivery Manager needed to come to talk to me but it never came to see me.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

DO NOT BUY anything from Brandsmart. They sell broken electronic and they don't want to replace it. You paid for Extended warranty which is a lied. The customer services is super bad starting with the returned manager. He is a sorry person. I been a Brandsmart customer for years until today. I will make sure people that I know never buy from them. They sell bad quality. Take your money to another company. Brandsmart in Stockbridge is a bad store. DO NOT BUY FROM BRANDSMART.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Bought a Sony Bravia TV at Deerfield store and it has horizontal lines. Returned it 2 days later for exchange or refund as I have been buying appliances there for 20 years and they have a 30 day return policy. Said I damaged the screen and nothing they can do for me. I didn't damage the screen and can't eat a $1200. Tv and now I'm screwed. Left the tv there and manager didn't return my message. Yes, the corporate people are no help and just re-direct you in circles back to the store.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have never had a worse experience dealing with a company than with Brandsmart. Every time I tried to call the store, 4320 NW 167th St, Miami Gardens, FL 33054, which I made my purchase at, I was rudely transferred to another person without the person hearing what I had to say. No one listens to the customer at all. They are rude, disrespectful and do not have any customer service abilities. I finally had to call the corporate office, but that was another fiasco. Brandsmart takes advantage of its customers and when you try to correct their errors, no one wants to hear it or assist you. I dealt with Linda at the corporate office, and it was because of my persistence to get assistance, that I finally got a response. I feel that Linda did not want to take the time to listen attentively to my issues, therefore as usually nothing was rectified.

It is very unfortunate that such a large company has so many employees that do not have any customer service skills. The only power that I have as the customer is to never give Brandsmart my business again. I have and will continue to share my unfortunate experience with anyone who will listen so as they do not patronize Brandsmart neither. Anyone that is looking for quality customer service, stay away from this company because you definitely will not get it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

One of the sales reps in appliances at W Palm Beach location, Evan has no moral compass when it comes to lying. Lies to customers and, to his boss about customers. Otherwise this is a good store, just go to Mark and he'll take good care of you. As for Evan, go back to flipping burgers or being a greeter at Walmart. I hear they're hiring.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

We purchased several items from Brandsmart. All were shipped to our vacation home in the Caribbean. Our TV, however, had a huge crack across the screen. When we unpacked it and noticed it, I contacted customer service and was cut off of several phone calls. After multiple unsuccessful attempts, I emailed where I got a response from Linda. She had a terrible attitude in her email. Immediately, she was trying to refer me to the manufacturer of the TV but refuses to give me any information on who directly I need to contact. Brandsmart shipped the TV and it was not packaged appropriately. That is not a manufacturer problem, that is a shipper problem. I will never make a purchase from there again. All we wanted was for Brandsmart to resolve the issue. We could have shipped the defected product back to get one that was not damaged.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Worse place to spend your money. Bad and poor customers service, they don’t stay behind products and warranty, you buy something that supposed to be new and at the end they don’t replace. They send a technician to fix something that supposed be new.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Good morning. I usually do not do this sort of thing, however, I was very much disgusted by my visit to your store off the Palmetto Expressway in Miami yesterday evening and the contact that I had with the customer service representative sitting behind the desk. I am not a frequent customer or Brandsmart due to my past experience with the lack of customer service of some of your employees. It is sad to say that my experience yesterday, January 14, 2019, with the customer service representative reminded me of why I do not patronize your store. I recently had a washing machine break down for which a service technician was dispatched. Thank you for hiring this gentleman. Nevertheless, because I had an extended warranty of my washer, a decision was made that it was cheaper to replace than repair (my guesstimate). I was offered my choice of replacement or a store credit.

Upon going to your store off the Palmetto Expressway, I advised the customer service representative of my situation and repair number. After taking my phone number and driver's license, she said that I was getting a credit of $516.00. I did not chose to have the credit and tried to explain the representative that I had spoken with the warranty company and accepted the replacement. This representative was, to say the least, RUDE. She told me that I was getting a gift card in the amount of $516.00 (although the warranty company said store credit of $516.36) and that was that. She then walked off to "get my gift card". While she was gone, I called the warranty company and spoke to a customer service representative and expressed my confusion and concern as I was under the impression that I was at the store for the replacement washer and to schedule delivery of my washer.

At the point, the customer service representative returned with my gift card and I again tried to explain and comprehend. The customer service representative was beyond rude and I even informed her that I had the warranty company on the phone and they would like to speak with her. The attitude of your customer service representative was harsh and as she said she wasn't speaking with anyone and did not need to see any paperwork that I had from the warranty company. The representative from the warranty company told me that she could hear her very clearly and could not understand the attitude. The warranty representative said she could not understand the confusion so she suggested I see the store manager and she noted her system with the hostility received from your employee.

This misadventure ended with me speaking with a person in the office who explained Brandsmart's policy and procedure to me and even contacted the sales manager to personally assist me in scheduling the delivery of my replacement washer. This was an example of CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am writing this with the frustration of an experience that was over 16 hours ago and would just like to state that we should all practice humanity when we are serving a customer. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Bought 3 Apple watches for my wife to pick one for Christmas. 1 was bought online and the other 2 were store pickups. Went to return them (still unopened in the plastic wrap) and they stated that I only had 5 days to do a return. So knowing this the clerk opened 2 of the watches out of the plastic before looking at my receipt. I now am going to be stuck with 3 watches and now 2 of them now considered opened.

After chewing out the manager on their store policy he was forced to take the 2 watches that the clerk opened and stick me with 2 big store credits that expire within 2 years. Your website doesn't even list Apple watches is one of the items that has a special return policy. If you are going to have such a ** return policy, how about having it in big bold letters across the tickets and have the purchaser initial it... I guarantee you I would have never left the store with them if you had me initial your 5 day return policy. With 30 days written all across the bottom of the ticket. This might clear up the deception you obviously try to hide. Because of this unethical company policy, I cannot buy from you again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I came to Brandsmart and a gentlemen helped me by the name of Juan **. He did all at excellent expectations. He got all my information and found me in the system and wrote up order number so I can go pay at register, this is where the fun begins. Cashier register name Jahiria ** attended me not to only be disrespectful and rude but I knew she was up to something with the next person which was so called manager of that section. She asked me for my ID, which she found me in the system and of a sudden she needed another identification. So she asked for my debit card. I said, "For what? I have an account with your store, credit card. You don't need my other credit cards to verify it's me. The gentlemen put all details in that piece of paper which all you have to do is scan items and use my account that you already found in the system as well."

She comes up with the excuse that she need to call bank to verify, and needs social security number but she already had my account in front of her. So she calls the bank. I had to give bank information and this cashier writes down my account number of my credit card. I said, "Ok cool. Let her finish." As soon as she finished I said, "Give me that piece of paper. I will dispose of it myself because it has personal information of mines." The woman next to her or girl I don't even know. She looked weird to me. She said, "I can't give you anything. I will shred it." I said, "No. It's my information and I want it. Who are you to take my information and throw it just like that in the trash as if that's not how scams start and information be stolen and used."

When I went to get paper out of trash she picks it up fast and starts ripping it in my face. Yes I was close enough to go over that counter and have her senses take out. She was rude and disrespectful and then the cashier started smiling and making attempts like seizing me for me to actually do something so I can get arrested. I kept my calm and said, "That's how it is. Ok. I want all this returned and I'm done with Brandsmart." They called the higher managers. The manager was Jamaica and she couldn't understand not even half the things I said as if what her employees did was ok. Then she called another higher person and that persona was more ignorant than the rest. I got my refund and never again will I go to this or any Brandsmart ever. As soon as my account is cleared from the last purchase it did 4 months ago it will closed.

I went to Best Buy and got the same items cheaper and with great customer service. Never again and I suggest you all not to go to any Brandsmart ever. They are rude and keeping your information near them at register. They say they can't give your information back to you. Isn't that crazy? Them keeping my information. For what reason? You already verified it's me, how you gonna keep my information like that and especially my account number to my credit card. No way. That's a scam and this is the store that is in sawgrass mills in Sunrise Florida. Never again will I go there. They lost a sale of $500 dollars. I just feel sorry for salesman. He lost his commission. But if the manager cared that they all got caught keeping information of customers he would of kept his sales but he didn't. He was being more ignorant and not cared that he lost the sale and that his employees was doing something illegal.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

Went to the Brandsmart in West Palm Beach. The patience exhibited by the shift manager, Mr. Osvald **, was enough to remind me of the bias I admit I have with an aging, nervy parent. He assisted us in 'bringing back to life' the electronic appliance that was presumably broken. Thank you so much!!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Went in to purchase new appliances. Had Ruddy help me pick out what I needed. He says, "No problem. We can deliver it on Sunday. No Problem." He wrote up the order and even verified the address on Palm Beach Property Appraiser's website. So was good to go! NOT SO FAST, SUNDAY came and I waited until 4 pm on the delivery! NO SHOW so I decided to give them a ring. Then the fun began, I was informed that my address was correct. However my zip code didn't match? Ok so my phone number is printed clearly on the invoice. The salesman must have made a mistake, call me and verify the Zip Code. Simple enough right? NOPE. Not for them.

They informed me even though the address was correct the zip code didn't match that the driver can't take my word for it over the phone? WHAT are you kidding me. So after 3 different customer service reps that had NO CLUE what they were doing I returned to the store MONDAY morning only to get more of the runaround. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. I got a refund and will NEVER SET FOOT IN ANOTHER BRANDSMART, Super poor Customer Service. They got a 1 STAR only because there are no other options.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Racist, poor & aggressive service from upper leadership. Actively seeking class action lawsuit, was treated with total racial discrimination when returning item that I was given wrong information about.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

After purchasing 5k of appliances that I asked the salesmen if it was in stock. One month and counting I have not received the product yet my credit card is still charged for product not received. They shipped me a broken refrigerator, microwave...no stove...and one dishwasher... All I get is a runaround.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

If I could, I would not give any stars. Worst to buy appliances from. Have great deals but all defective appliances. So we brought 4 appliances last year. Our fridge has been acting up. This is the second time it broke down and going on 3 weeks without a fridge. A tech came last week and ordered a part. Came back today and that was the wrong part. So it will take another few days for the part to arrive. Mind you, we had 4 big black garbage bags of wasted food thrown away. And having to buy food every single day because we can't hold on to a damn thing in the fridge. So extended warranty can't do anything besides sending techs for repairs.

We are still paying for the appliances. So I called Brandsmart and some ** of a manager says, "Well the only thing I can do for you is for you to come in and purchase another fridge and once your old fridge is repaired we will refund you your money." After 3 wks and money spent and food spoiled, you want me to purchase another fridge? Really??

They sell crappy things. Deal or not. All defective. Do not purchase anything from Brandsmart. Worst customer service. Within a year of purchase our fridge broke down and now again. My 13-year-old niece is with us for a few wks and having to buy food every day is ridiculous. It's Brandsmart fault that the tech ordered the wrong part. Yet we have to suffer still. And the sad part is we are still paying for a broken fridge. Unbelievable. Listen people do not purchase anything from Brandsmart. All refurbished and defective.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I purchased an extended warranty (36 months) for my washer and dryer. After about a year the dryer stopped working. I called to file a claim and they told me Brandsmart did not supply them with the washer/dryer manufacturer and that it would take them 24-48 hours to update it. I asked if there was anything else missing because I had the receipt with all the information. They said they had everything. I called the next day. They told me they had the manufacturer, but they were missing the model numbers and since I bought the bundle, they had to separate the order and I had to wait 48 hours. I waited 48hrs and called, to my surprise the lady said they needed to create a separate contract for each item and that I have to wait another 48 hours. IT'S A SCAM!!! Every time you try to file a claim they come up with an excuse not to process it.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I have been waiting since September 23, 2018. To get my washer repair. They gave me a 2 weeks time frame before they could come out. October 8th, I had an appointment between 1 and 4. I was home at 12:30 waiting. No consideration to call me to let me know you're running late it's now 5:30. They showed up at my house a quarter to 6. Now they have to order the parts. The parts are in. Now it's October 16th. They won't be able to schedule me in until the following week. In this time frame. I have spend over $450 washing and drying close. I'm pretty sure by the following week I will have to wash a again. If I would have known that from the beginning. How long it's going to take and how much I'm spending out of pocket. I could have just bought a new washer. Very very very disappointed and a horrible service.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I am so upset with this service that I have received. I bought a tv and I bought the warranty for this sole purpose. A tech came to my house and my tv is unable to be fixed and they said 5 days. Then I call the store and they said 48 hours. Now I called back and now they are telling me that it was just inputted yesterday when this tech was at my house 4 days ago and now they are telling me an additional 3 to 5 days. This is ridiculous. I have been out of a tv for 10 days and every day someone tells me a different story. I call the store and they constantly hang up on me. What is the purpose of me buying a warranty?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

DO NOT USE BRANDSMART USA on large purchases and large sums (!). Not unpacked and new cellphones don't accept to return even next day after purchase. Delivery of kitchen appliances if happens after the 10th attempt and in time according to the schedule, then it will be good luck. Delivery service of kitchen appliances from this store comes true Not according of the schedule and after 6 PM when the elevator is closed for access. Delivery-drivers do not pick up phone. Very low level of service, unusual for the USA.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

We purchased a washer and dryer from one of your outlets. We have over the past 10 or more years bought appliances and had them shipped to the Caribbean - where we live - without incident. Never had any issues until this last purchase. Despite informing the salesman that the items were not remaining in the US, we were sold appliances with 60HZ cycles and only 50hz cycles work in my country. When contacted with our concerns and complaints, the response from the salesman and his manager were less than unacceptable. The experience have left a bad taste and we wouldn't be making any other purchases from Brandsmart.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

Bought an over-the-range microwave from them online. Got it and then realized that it was too tall for the space where it was to be installed. Ok, my mistake. I packed it back up in its original packaging and requested an RMA. I received the RMA and set out to return it via UPS, who wouldn't take it because it exceeded their limit of 70 pounds. Great. Then I tried USPS - they wanted $135! BrandsMart charged me $49 shipping when I received it. I paid only $169 for the microwave, and they want to charge me $135 to return it! Absurd. Never again with these people.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I never write review in any website. I actually do not have any social media account. However, this time my experience has been so so bad that I have to write this review. First, they never clear up that the delivery company do not help you to put your items in your unit (even though it is first floor). So, if you order heavy things you have to carry by yourself. Second: returning items that you buy online is a nightmare. You have to pay by your self the return and the assistance to do that from them is ZERO. They basically do not care you to return the item. Third: Once you successfully return the items, then start the email, phone call and fax battle to get your refund. Everything can take you a month, easily.

Original review: July 23, 2018

On June 29 2018, I called to report that my 65" LG tv wasn't working. After verifying that I had extended warranty, I was told that the earliest time and day to have a repairman dispatched was July 3rd. The repairman came to the premises and did his assessment then left. I called dispatch (since no information was provided by the tech), and was told that it was customary for the tech to do the assessment then the associated parts would be ordered. I found it odd that an assessment was done and you the TV was never removed from the wall on which it is mounted. Two days later, I began calling the service center to get an update on the status of the repairs, and was told that it can take as long as seven business days for the parts to arrive (basically telling me that I have to wait for the parts to get here). They acquired the part on Friday July 13th.

On Tuesday July 17, the tech was dispatched to my home (they said that was the earliest possible time he could be dispatched), and arrived sometime in the afternoon around 3:00 pm. He called me and informed me that the TV had to be removed from the wall or else he could not affect the necessary repairs. He offered to leave and return the next morning, which I refused. I called my sons and had them, reinstall the TV so that no more time would be wasted. When I got home, I was told by my eldest son that the tech said the repairs were completed. Upon connecting the TV, I realized that the RF tuner and HDMI ports weren't working so effectively the repairs weren't complete. I called back customer service the next morning July 18th to have the ticket reopened and the tech re-dispatched.

I was given an appointment of Saturday July 21st (previously I was told that they don't work on Saturdays) as the day for the tech to be dispatched again. No tech showed up on Saturday, neither was there any courtesy call with an update. Monday July 23rd, I call back to customer service and ask to speak with a manager. The representative who answered the phone Cayla (not sure if I misspelled her name), told me that I would receive a callback from the manager which I did. When the manager called back, she said that the earliest day to have two techs dispatched to site is August 1st and I promptly refused. She said that since the TV was mounted on the wall and was heavy, it would require two techs to remove it. I informed her of the fact that it was previously removed by my sons... no problem there.

She offered to contact the tech to determine what went wrong on Saturday which resulted in a no show, at which time I determined that I had had enough. I told her that this was unacceptable and that I am demanding a replacement TV or that it needs to be repaired today. At the time of the composition of this review 6:51 pm... no TV. I will be filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Brandsmart USA Company Information