Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA

2.6/5 (526 ratings)

About Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart USA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Samsung Refrigerator was delivered with damages. It been more than a year and Brandsmart or Samsung have not been able to fix it or replace it for a new one. All they do is kill time to run out of time and warranties. Now I'm dealing with the extended warranty, lucky I bought it. I do NOT recommend Brandsmart and Samsung is even worse.

Samsung should be able to fix or be responsible for their products, but that is not the case. To top this, explaining everything to each customer service is frustrating, they all have different reports from the technicians, and requesting to speak to a supervisor gets worst. Supervisors are NEVER available, they don't care if you wait or they schedule a call back. WORST EXPERIENCE.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Bad customer service, bad delivery, horrible mistreatment. I received a refrigerator today and never in my life will buy it again from this company. They mistake the delivery time and do not pick up my old refrigerator. They think that the customers are stupid and if they talk fast they are right. If you do not speak English they do not respect you. Run away.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I purchased a new refrigerator from Brandsmart in West Palm Beach Store and it was delivered on Mon Aug 8th. This was the worst delivery experience I have ever had. First the driver called and said that he couldn't find our house and said for me to fax him the address. I tried to give him the address but he didn't speak good English and after a while they showed up to make the delivery. I asked if they would put the old refrigerator in the garage so I could give it to a charity. The driver said he couldn't do that and he left the old one in the living room. I called customer service today and they said the the delivery men are not furniture movers and that all they have to do is get the old one out of the way. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. FINISH THE JOB! Think twice before buying anything from these customer unfriendly company.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I ordered a dishwasher online and was told to go to Sawgrass mall to pick up machine. At 5:45pm arrived at store only to be told that it was not released yet. So I waited called customer service and spoke to woman that said that the machine had been released and printed by the store and that they were just waiting to pull the merchandise. Go back to the desk and now I am being told that the machine is in Dania. I have already been here close to 3 hours. Called into Customer service again and was told if that's what the store said then that's it. This customer service and store need to be shut down. Now I have to wait 10 business days to refund the money that was spent. What about the time and ** Brandsmart. You guys are a joke to say the least!!

Original review: July 7, 2022

On July 4th I got email by Brandsmart. I opened and it was a receipt for portable speaker, someone else had bought it that day, I went to store the next day to asked about it and the only thing they said, "Not to worry it was a mistake," so the physical receipt it was giving to the customer who purchased the item with my full information on it, I was concerned why someone has my full information. That person who look like not interested to help or lacks of tools to fix the issue. He kept tell me isn’t nothing can be done at this point then told me to contact the company on the phone, I called numerous times. No one was able to help me. The only thing they put me on hold. I waited around 10 minutes and I just gave up … How I can fix this issue? Cause my full information is been given to stranger. I’m worry about it.

Original review: May 3, 2022

I went to the store late Sunday i.e., 3:50 pm. Your salesman Walnick ** was in a hurry. I purchased a cooktop that I took with me. I also have a Microwave on Back Order. He said there are 60 on order coming soon… Most important, he would not change my address in the file because he said it would take too long. He also insisted on selling me a 4-year warranty but I realize now if I need service the WRONG address is in your file! Upon installing the cooktop, I found there is a 12-month warranty plus 3 years for only $41. from the manufacturer and less money to extend the warranty each year directly from them. I’m sure Walnick ** knows this.

He also insisted on a 4-year warranty on the microwave. I assume there is a one-year warranty from the manufacturer on this too with even less money to extend.

This is the second time I got double talked by one of your salesmen. I am coming to the store to get my address changed and a credit for both Warranties sold for $259.

Original review: March 31, 2022

They brought the wrong dryer. I was told to reorder the new dryer & they would credit my account when it was picked up. They picked it up & refuse to credit my account. That's called theft Dave in Stockbridge!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I purchased a dishwasher which was scheduled for a Saturday delivery. No Call No Show. I called Customer Service. Somehow the delivery was not processed in the system. A rescheduled date was put in the system. Again No Call No Show. I contacted customer service for 2nd time. They informed me a company by the name of TCI at 954-493-7300. They were supposed to call me Monday to schedule an appointment time. Again no call. I called customer service for a 3rd time. They have nothing on record of the dishwasher being scheduled for delivery. I finally made the only rationale decision available - Cancel the order.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Beware when purchasing their extended warranties. The warranty department will make you jump through multiple hoops. We manage rental properties and every warranty call is an absolute chore. They pretty much do everything they can to discourage you from filing a claim. Here is what you can expect:

- Even with order receipt, serial number, model number and every possible detail they still never find our orders and always escalate.
    - Customer service reps are lowest possible volume, even on speaker sometimes I can't hear them.
    - They are not based in US and you have to speak very clearly and slowly or they have trouble understanding.
    - Twice the reps just hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager (they couldn't find my order).
    - File it online and have your warranty claim denied every time until you call in.
    - Escalate your case - takes 2-3 business days and they will not get back to you. You must call them to continue the claim.
    - Finally given a claim number and told to contact local service to set something up.
    - Local Service center is always swamped, be ready to call 10-15 times just to speak to someone.
    - Local rep will show up and have to set up another appointment to actually fix it.

- Finally it will get fixed (2-3 weeks is absolute best turnaround time), and pray we never have another issue. Hours of our time wasted.

We've stopped buying appliances from Brandsmart entirely. Sadly, even competitor's extended warranties are just as bad with the same tactics. The amount of time wasted is just not worth the trouble, we call it the worse possible technical "warranty."

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I purchased a refrigerator that was out of stock and was fully charged for the same and the extended warranty although the item was not expected for 1-2 months. After a month I contacted customer service as to the status of the item. I was informed the item had been in for a while and they were waiting for me to call to schedule the delivery. I was very upset being that the salesman had informed me he would call me to schedule as soon as they received the item. Customer service informed me that the salesman had placed the item on "will Call" which to them means the customer will call to schedule delivery.

I contacted the store manager who was too busy for me and all he could say was that I was not the only person with this problem. I contacted Corporate and was given an email address to file my complaint. It is a week later and I have not heard back from Corporate. The refrigerator was delivered yesterday and to my surprise the salesman had failed to sell me the water line to connect the ice maker. Thankfully the delivery crew (Ryder), had water lines in their truck and not only gave me one but completed the installation. Buyer beware, Brandsmart only cares about selling and money. They have absolutely no concern for their customers.

Brandsmart USA Company Information