2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.20/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Brandsmart USA Reviews

Original review: July 1, 2020

I tried to purchase a washer and dryer from Lowe's for a house warming present for my daughter. After 5 attempts at delivery, the last couldn't be installed because they forgot the stacking kit, I told them to take it away. The 3rd party drivers, who also worked for Brandsmart told us to try Brandsmart. We did. The morning of the delivery, she got a text saying they couldn't install the machines because they didn't have the stacking kit. I called the customer service line. Do you believe the manager of the store went to another Brandsmart store which had one and personally delivered it to my daughter's condo so that the installation could be completed. Neither of us will ever buy from anyone but Brandsmart. What Lowe's couldn't do in 6 weeks, Brandsmart got done in 3 days from purchase.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I bought a freezer at Brandsmart Deerfield location and when I came to pick it up, they were all gone. Upon canceling the purchase an employee name NEIL gave me his freezer that he bought for himself. This made me so happy. I went from being disappointed to being elated. That is what I called superb customer Service. Brandsmart should be happy to know they have such caring employees working for their company. I would recommend people to go to this store because of my great experience that I had. Thank you NEIL for providing such superb customer service towards me.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I purchased a set of pots and pans online from them that were on clearance with no defects listed at the best price on the net. They shipped them fast via Fedex and I had them in three days. When the package arrived I inspected it. It was an open box item and was securely packed with heavy bubble wrap around the cookware set box. All of the pots, pans and lids were in new condition and in their original packaging except one stock pot that had two small chips in the ceramic nonstick coating near the top where the lid contacts. I took pictures and contacted them by email.

The customer service lady who replied was very professional and courteous. I had no problem getting a partial refund for the damage (they gave me exactly what I asked for after I pointed out that they couldn't replace the set since it was no longer available online and that the shipping would probably be more than the refund). The stock pot is perfectly usable except for the minor cosmetic chips and I am very happy with the set which is basically a previous year's Cuisinart professional cookware set that used to retail for $250 but I was able to obtain at an excellent price due to Brandsmart. I can't fault a clearance outlet for not having perfect merchandise every time but what matters is how they handle problems. They definitely gave me a good customer experience and I recommend them highly.

Original review: June 19, 2020

If you ever need to call their customer service number it is hit or miss. I called this morning and got an agent that was so rude. When I asked to speak to a supervisor she hung up on me. I called back and had just the opposite experience. The second person I talked to was very helpful. The first person I talked to in no way needs to be a representative of Brandsmart.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I ordered two Lenovo Tab E8 tablets on 5/23/20. As of 5/30/20, the order had not been filled. I suspect they don't have the product they sold. I cancelled my order, but wasted a week and will see if the funds show back up in my account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: May 14, 2020

Brandsmart very disappointing. I purchased a appliance package on April 23, 2020 and delivery was set for Monday April 27, 2020. Appliances delivered and the smell of gas but you know thought because it was a new stove it would wear off. Tuesday April 28, 2020 the installation of the microwave and dishwasher before Shawn got started and asked if he smelled gas he said yes. Geesh come to find out the idiots that came on Monday April 27, 2020 just rigged the connection together and stripped the sealed of my gas pipe. I was advised that my brand new stove was kicked in at the side now it’s sunken in as well.

Shawn was very fast called the store and reported the damages. I was informed I’d get a refund on the fee for installation as well as a new replacement stove and that someone from the company would reach out to me regarding coordinating getting someone out to fix my pipe since Shawn had been nice enough to turn it off before it killed my family. My family 3 kids all younger than 7 exposed to gas in my home. I called Brandsmart the afternoon on April 29, 2020. I was told that it been be days before someone could come out to fix a problem that they caused. I kindly advised that was not an option. I am working from home with a full family eating out 5 days no way. So Richard the manager said to me if I could get someone out to fix the pipe I would be reimbursed for the fee.

April 29, 2020 I reached out to a contractor company and they dispatched someone first thing the next morning. He said to me if the gas had been on for 24 hours my family and I would be dead. What kind of imbeciles would rigged a gas pipe. I have forwarded my bill to Brandsmart on April 30, 2020. Have been in contact twice with Richard. The last conversation was on May 9, 2020. I was advised the stove wouldn’t be more than 1 more week out and I someone from the claims department will reach out about my reimbursement. Fast forward to May 14, 2020 and I have not received my refund to my card for install fee nor the reimbursement and no stove.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I bought a leather sofa with an extended guarantee. They promise that everything will be handle by them, and the sofa will be cover for any damage by use or manufacturing defect. The first incident 4 months later was a breakout on one of the side's recliners. The first scam; the plan don’t work till one year later, because the manufacturer's guarantee. Took more than six months; a continuous calls and last resource talking to Brandsmart Palmetto 47 Avenue Miami store manager, to have my sofa fixed. Second scam. 1 year later the sofa start to discolored on one of the recliner head, so I contact the guarantee company Warrantech, after a long process, they told me that leather sofas are not covered by this kind of damaged, just fabrics sofas.

Original review: March 25, 2020

ON 03/25th/2020, The two guys came saying that they could not make the delivery because the order did not clarify that there was no elevator to accessing my 2nd floor and they blamed the seller. The seller did put in the order the special team requirements for not having an elevator, I called customer service and nobody knew how to give a reason for this negligence that forces me to stay two more days without the product for which I paid by trusting in the name of Brandsmart. Never thought to be a victim of such a lack of consideration to a customer. I feel it was on purpose, just to appear like they wanted to do the delivery, but they did not want to work.

Resolution response: March 20, 2020

There was an issue with my order (item came in damaged), customer service was quick to react to my complaint and offered a couple solutions to resolve it. I opted for a replacement which came in a week later and was in perfect condition. One of the best experience I've had dealing with customer service. They were super friendly, very helpful and made sure I was a satisfied customer. I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

Original review: March 6, 2020

One of the worst customer service experience, I ordered a TV stand and received it in a timely manner. However, after opening the box I noticed some damages to the TV stand. The wood back panel was heavily bowed to the point that it broke off from the stand with the screws no longer able to hold the back piece to the stand (the screw holes on the corners of the wood panel broke off). I really don’t know if this damage occurred during shipping or not but packaging appeared to be in good condition. I contacted Bell'O to see if they can send me new replacement back panels, I was told by law (huh??!) that they cannot replace the damaged pieces and I needed to contact the BrandsMart to replace the entire stand.

Okay fine, so I called BrandsMart and talked to probably one of the rudest customer service representative, she recommended I contact Bell'O, I told her I did and was told to do an exchange. She said I can do an exchange but I have to provide my own means of shipping the package back to them (shipping cost at my own expense). This stand weighs almost 200lbs, it was shipped by freight and I paid the initial shipping cost when I ordered it ($150)…so assuming it will cost the same to ship it back to them, that would cost me a total of $300 in shipping, that’s more than the actual cost of the TV stand itself! I asked her why should I pay to ship a damaged product back to them, not to mention I really don’t have the means to transport it to a shipping facility since it's huge and heavy. I suggested a better solution would be to open one of their existing TV stands and swap it with my damaged part (that probably weighs less than 5 lbs).

Of course they wouldn’t be able to sell that stand anymore because it would be replaced with a damage part but this would be no different than me replacing the entire stand since they still would have to send the whole stand back to the manufacturer. She was quick to say no and either I drive up to one of their locations (what?!!) or pay fright to have it ship back. Worst experience ever, customer service was no help, she was rude and honestly didn’t care. I figure instead of ordering from Amazon (which I typically do), I would support other businesses since Amazon is literally taking over, big mistake! Save yourself the trouble and order elsewhere. I love Bell'O products, for the price you get high quality pieces (I own several stands and shelves), but their customer service is just as terrible. Last time I will be ordering from both companies.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I made a purchase for a washer and dryer on 1/4/2020 and still awaiting delivery on 1/9/2020. The purchase was made in store and I was told it will be delivered on 1/7/2020 however I missed the delivery due to the driver calling when he arrived at my home and couldn’t wait over 10mins. I called to see when will it be delivered and the lady hung up in my face. I called more than 5times from the store to the distribution center. The manager was not available and my issues was not resolved. I am still awaiting my $1500 purchase! AWFUL.

Brandsmart USA Company Information