Brandsmart USA
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Brandsmart USA

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 13, 2017

229 Brandsmart USA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

15 phone calls to try to get a representative to come out to repair Dishwasher under 5 year warranty. Everyone agrees it broken and under warranty but Brandsmart said it or its warranty company doesn't cover the Florida Keys. No one can tell me what to do. Without a doubt the worst company for service in the world.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Purchased 6 Whirlpool appliances with them and added 5yr warranty. Do not do it! My refrigerator broke in August and it's November and they have had 4 technicians and problem is still not solved, every time they come something else breaks, they do not refund outside service and food spoiling even though it's covered in the warranty. The extended warranty is a big scam of this company!!! Beware.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Purchased a stackable washer and dryer from Brandsmart USA. Their item was cheap and that's what I got most like a defective item. I had it installed by Brandsmart USA, it was installed wrong. They had me initial if everything was fine. DUH! I am not a technician it looks like it is installed and they make you initial and talk to someone. Dryer went out then the washer several times got damaged. The technicians in my opinion don't know what they are doing. They say they will call, they don't and if they do they cancel or don't show up. Today it's been a month and a half and they just called to tell me they have the wrong part. Two weeks ago they said I wasn't home, nobody called. I was home all day. Nobody called and I have security cameras. Nobody showed up. They lie and lie.

The service provider is Brandsmart USA, a suggestion FIRE the whole group and rehire competent individuals or get out of the service aspect of the business. It's the moral when it is cheap, question it. I would go to another store, Warrantech is great with the service provider Brandsmart that must be replaced. Few ready these complaints, if you do after the fact contact me and I would be more than glad to formally place a legal dispute against Brandsmart. I have be washing at a laundromat for a month, and nobody cares. By the way, they don't care if you complain in writing. They welcomed it, it doesn't affect them. RUN! I am doing you all a favor.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My review is exactly like to one dated June 17, 2017. I went to Brandsmart for the very first time on 10/7/17 to buy a 49" 4K TV. Paid cash for it. Got it home and horizontal and vertical lines showed on the screen. Called back the next morning as soon as they opened and took it back to the Doraville, GA store where I was met with immediate suspicion from the clerk and then David **, electronics manager. Even though it says on the receipt that it was his discretion as to whether he would take it back, he said he chose not to because I had cracked the screen.

I tried to convince him that I didn't damage the TV, but his response to me was, "well we didn't either" and dismissed me just like that. Now I'm stuck with a new TV that I cannot watch. Something should be done about their practices. This is totally wrong. They're just robbing people by selling damaged and sub-standard products and refusing to give you an exchange or refund. No wonder their stores are going out of business. I hope all of them do.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I have the worse experience with the Department of Service and Repairs whatsoever!!! The technician was very unprofessional even broke parts inside the cooktop, he was not handling the cooktop properly and broke the cotton inside that is between the upper glass and the heating plate. I have a video that proves all the above mentioned. My claim was made on September 13, 2017 is been over 13 days without the possibility to have a hot meal at home and the claim still in process, Brandsmart service center are the worst, they even hang the phone to me, we have tried in all ways to speak with a supervisor, they do not have supervisors available ever, the tell you they will call you back and that hasn't happened either. People trust me. Don't buy any extended warranty from Brandsmart. They do not respond as they should.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

This is the worst place to buy, is like selling your soul to the devil and never getting it back. To charge you and make you make your payments on time they are number one but for them to help you in any small way they are the last person to talk to. Bad customer service. They should either train them again or fire them all and get professional to do that kind of job. I have been waiting 3 weeks on a response on a sectional sofa that I bought no more than 1 month ago and they don't want to either exchange it nor credit it back. They want to repair it which is ridiculous to do so.

It broke down but the funny thing they told me to call the factory or the company where they purchase it to sell it to us and to demand an exchange. I told them I bought it in Brandsmart. Not some other place you do it. I even went there personally to talk to a manager face to face and the same excuse. Even though he said they were gonna call me today to help me out with it and I'm still waiting for their call... So I have a brand new broke down sofa in my living room, nowhere to sit.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We made appointment for someone to come in and look at the brand new dishwasher a week ago, they suppose to call me last night to set time for today, no one called-when I called them today they told me that the person doing the repairs called out and they have no one. I took day off from work because of this... Now we need to wait another week for someone to come in. For the size of this company they have only one person in this area to do repairs, that's BS. NO MORE SHOPPING THERE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I have the worse experience with the Department of Service and Repairs whatsoever!!! The refrigerator that I purchase at the location in West Palm Beach in March have issues with the ice maker. After many, many calls in this regards and forget the amount of times the they hang up on me. It is unacceptable under any circumstances. Since ends of May I am still waiting for this item to be send/fix. It is the worse but let me say again... the worse experience ever! I hope that someone is monitoring the department that receive the calls. Beside been frustrated by the service and the people who manage this department!! It is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I bought a dryer last week and they delivered it last Friday with the wrong cord. They lied to me that they will send someone to come fix it just so I can sign and receive the dryer. I called them more than 20 times and they kept hanging up the phone and transferring my calls all over. I finally called their corporate office and did not even get an apology. But anyways, they transferred me back to the store and I finally spoke to someone today. So I have to wait for another 4 days to have someone come fix and hook it up. I will never in my life spend a penny at Brandsmart again. They do not care at all. Please you are better off shopping at Walmart and Best Buy instead.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Called the warranty company last April because my refrigerator was making loud roaring noises. Was transferred to another number who scheduled an appointment to come out. No one ever came out. After a few days, the refrigerator stopped roaring so I left the issue alone. Here we are 4 months later and my refrigerator is totally dead. I called Platinum Services who is the company contracted to fix my refrigerator and was told that no one could come out for another week because of the Labor Day holiday.

A week passed, someone came out, pulled the refrigerator from the wall, then turns and says "Oh it's the compressor. We ordered the part last week because this has been an ongoing problem with this model." I thought to myself, wow either this guy is psychic or full of BS. If you already knew what was going on why didn't you bring the part with you? He then proceeds to tell me that it takes 7 to 10 business days to get the part in. Here we are, another week, I have to refrigerate my insulin using a cooler packed with ice which is unreliable. I call Warrentech and get absolutely no remorse for my issue and essentially was just told to wait some more. I was also told that any refrigerated medicine that was lost is not included in the reimbursement. I am so disappointed in both companies. I definitely will not shop at Brandsmart again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I called Brandsmart in early 2016 to make a claim on my $485 dishwasher which failed. They advised me that the warranty had expired. I could not find the paper work, but reiterated that thought I had bought an extended warranty. Said No. Then in early June I got a call from Warrantech who provides the warranty for them and they ask me did I not want to renew my warranty on it as it would expire in a few weeks.

I recalled BS who then did own up to the fact that my warranty was still in effect. They gave me a claim number and said a repair service provider would call me and make arrangements for service. They never called. Getting back with them sometime later, they said that I was not in the right area to receive their service and gave me the number of Jiffy Appliance repair service. Trying to reach these people took a monumental effort. No answer at the published number except for a voice mail that said they would return the call in 24 hrs. Didn't call for some time, but when they did they missed me, now requiring me to call them back and get no answer, with the claim that they would call me back "within 24 hrs".

After repeated complaints to BS and Warrantech, I finally got a repair man to appear. He said it was a electrical module, would order and be back the next week. Never showed until I went through the loop with Warrantech and Jiffy again. Finally came out, now after the warranty expired. The repair according to Warrantech would now extend the warranty 60 days after the repair. The fix lasted about 4 weeks then the same failure occurred. Have been wrestling with them getting different answers every time I call.

Jiffy Appliance will not return my calls. I called to Brandsmart 9-2 and complained. The attendant in the call center said they did not service Georgia any longer and I would have to deal with Warrantech who keep giving me a conflicting answer every time I call. No wonder the company (BS) is going out of business. I wouldn't buy a AA battery from them. I have no idea where Warrantech will take us and if I will ever get through to Jiffy Appliance, which have no rating with the Better Business Bureau. Claim #**.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Please note that I am writing this as I am holding for someone to answer me at customer service! I wonder if anyone from the Brandsmart Company actually reads how people review them. Or are they making so much money that it does not matter? We have purchased a washer dryer at the store last week, set to be delivered today. The driver show up today, wanting to deliver from the front of the store "because it is closer". We informed him that deliveries happen from the back. At this point he was already irritated by us. He then went to the room where we are installing the washer and dryer and instead of explaining to us that our water supply does not match the hose and he has no adapter he waved the hose and kept asking me, "Where do you want me to put that?" Am I supposed to know? Am I supposed to accept his sarcasm?

After a few minutes of being treated with no respect and lots of bad attitude he left and told me, " I need to get a plumber". At this point I expected he will bring in the washer dryer I ordered, leave it to me to install. He actually left without even delivering, I then called customer service, who was not trained to say any "please, thank you, can you please hold, sorry for the bad experience you are having" or anything a good call center usually learns to say. Their rude supervisor then insisted that the driver left my area and WILL NOT DELIVER UNTIL THURSDAY. I then proceeded to tell them I don't want it anymore, and want my money back. They also refused to do that. "Until the truck is back with the appliance". Although they know it is coming back.

I called them early evening (now as I am writing this). After waiting for 20-30 minutes I got transferred without being listened to only to be hung up at. I called after that 5 times where I was hung up on without being even answered. That was 6 missed opportunities to be spoken to without any respect or professionalism. By the way I wrote this entire review without being answered. No. But seriously, improve your customer service, this is embarrassing in this day and age.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Worst experience ever!! Trying to use extended warranty I paid for to fix ice maker and what a nightmare!! Showed up without a call, I was at work. Then they call and say they'll be at my home in a 30 minutes, rush home, two hours later still waiting. 8 phone calls later!!! Brandsmart transfers me to the Warrentech who transfers me back to Brandsmart. They either hang up or just transfer!! I finally spoke with an agent at Warrentech who felt so bad, he placed me on hold and tried to contact Brandsmart directly to help. He was also disconnected 3 times. He is escalating my concerns, but I doubt there will be any response. It also took a week to get the appointment scheduled and they don't show. Don't buy the extended warranties from Brandsmart if this is how they treat the customer!! I will never purchase anything at Brandsmart again!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

The worst place to buy ever. I have this set washer and dryer (LG) for 6 months, pay for a guarantee for 5 years, the dryer start getting wet. I called, they came twice the dryer with the same problem, now they said that there is nothing they can do for me. Stolen money, articles are bad, and their service sucks. I will never buy anything from them again, the worst place ever.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I purchased an air conditioning unit for my apt... It's a wall unit and I purchased a Friedrich brand in November 2015... From having had problems with other units in the past I knew I had to purchase an extended warranty on my unit just in case it stops working... Fast forward my unit worked very well until a year and a half later... It stopped working. I couldn't believe it... But I had an extended warranty which I was so happy I purchased...

So I call Warrantech which is the name of the warranty company to file a claim and although Warrantech seems to be on the up and up they are very slow... However Brandsmart is the worst... So I schedule a repairman to repair my unit and this was on a Monday. They wanted to schedule a service appointment for 2 weeks later... Yes believe it... I said "Oh no I need to have my air fixed. I live in South Florida." So the scheduling department says "Okay hold on... They have that Thursday available..." I said fine... That's all they had and I had to miss work that day to wait for him...

This repairman's name was Miguel and at first he was really nice, comes over and takes out the unit and says "Oh I see the problem. It's your capillary tubing (it's a copper tubing that helps to cool the unit)... And it's shot... I have to order a new part for you..." I said "You drive this big van and you don't carry this in your van..." "No I don't" he said it has to be ordered... I was so mad... As this is going on 4 without air... So he says he will order the part and to call on Monday to have someone install it... So now I know it's going to be several more days with no air conditioner... Keep in mind I have ceiling fans but they don't produce the cold air I really need when it's 90 degrees outside. I live in South Florida...

Fast forward to Monday I call Brandsmart service repair department only to hear that Miguel never ordered the part he was going to order. I was furious at this point and furthermore Miguel said my unit was being repaired from another company... Real nice guy huh... Such a liar and so unprofessional... He didn't care what he told his boss. He will tell them anything... So I have to straighten this mess only to have them get the part I need to order and wait even longer... And was told to then wait 5 days which I did and called to ask if my part arrived only to find out my part was discontinued and my unit could not be repaired...

I am beyond furious at this point but you have to understand I am poor... I couldn't afford to just buy another unit... So I have to go through this entire process with Warrantech now... They have to replace my unit now that it can't be repaired which they have been accommodating so far... However it's a long wait with them too... They are replacing my unit with another brand which is fine but the journey I had to take to get where I am is a nightmare. NO ONE calls you to tell you anything. The repairman lied... If I didn't pursue in making the calls to call them and find out the status I would have NOTHING right now... And currently I still don't but I have another week I have to wait...

My new unit will be in the store for pickup this week I hope... I don't know what day as I call every day to ask if my confirmation number is in the system yet... I can't pick it up until my confirmation number from Warrantech is in their system... By the time I get my unit and have my neighbor install it... It will be a 5 weeks from the day it broke down to the day I got it... It's 5 weeks way too long... And I will never go through this again... Can't wait until I can afford a nice apt with central a.c... I hate wall units. They really suck... I hope this review helps...

Original review: July 16, 2017

Customer service is Rude, Obnoxious, does not want to listen to you, blind transfers and says things to you such as "WTF" and then says I misheard what she said. Numerous occasions and all history on file. Delivery service used has people that contradict information, do not know their job and last but not least expect you to unpack your own items. Have had misinformation when things to be delivered, could not and refused to take out items - had their manager call and apologize to me for their attitude and set up new pick up times. Witnesses - Chief Engineer of apartment every single time. Two receipts equal over $4800 in purchases.

Original review: June 17, 2017

I bought a 32 inch DVD tv for my bedroom. Finally I finished with my decorations ready to take out my tv to put in use. It was damaged. I was very disappointed. Look at my receipt. Had plenty of time for exchange. Guess what. They didn't want to give me another tv cause they don't do exchanges for damages on screen. The ** manager had me going into circles to tell me that they couldn't give me another tv because it looks like somebody smashed the tv. So he's telling me that I did it. I thought they were to keep customer happy but they will never get my business.

Original review: June 9, 2017

Their 5 years warranty the worst. Warrantech (vendor which provides service to Brandsmart) is taking more than three weeks to fix refrigerator. Do not pay for warranty for appliances at Brandsmart, you'll regret it.

Original review: June 6, 2017

To briefly describe my experience I bought a washer and dryer as well as a refrigerator at Brandsmart in Stockbridge GA. Both times I was quoted a time window and the driver failed to deliver the items within the time that they promised. I intentionally had someone come over my house between the two hour time limit and the driver did not get there until 2 hours outside the window. I feel this is unacceptable because it wasted my time. I would let it go but it happened once before. I think they need a smoother process.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I went into the Brandsmart store in Miami Gardens or Opa-Locka the one next to the Palmetto on 5/21/2017 to purchase a comfortable mattress. There we were helped by a Christian ** who was very energetic but quite annoying at the same time. He did not let us enjoy viewing all other options and kept telling us to try this one, lay down, try that one, lay down, it was super annoying. At one point he told me to lay down while he takes my 2 older daughters away for a while, which in his way it maybe meant something funny but in my way I saw it as he was a freak and a pedophile and he should not use those words ever again if he claims to be customer service. I told my daughters to stay away from him.

Anyhow to hurry up and get his sale we requested a memory foam and he ended up getting us a hard and uncomfortable Innerspring mattress, and not even being more than 5 days I called to see if they can help us and I spoke to him again when I called and he told me he would have his manager call me, this was around 12:30 PM my lunch time. I ended up calling at 6:10 PM because as unprofessional as it is I never got a call. I spoke to a department manager who claimed to be Curtis which I didn't know his name until after 7 minutes into the call because he didn't even introduce himself correctly (lack of customer service). Curtis did not let me explain not one time why I felt the need to return the mattress that his sales guy put the incorrect mattress in the system. I understand there is a 0 return policy but I just got the horrible thing on Sunday, something should have been done to help me.

IT'S CALLED COMFORT EXCHANGE and I have heard of that in a lot of stores they provide COMFORT EXCHANGE. Anything to see a happy customer. Curtis kept overtalking me never let me speak, he was very unprofessional and rude, trying to get me out the phone. He told me to call corporate but if he can't help me and he was rude I can only imagine what people I would speak to in corporate, most likely the same way as Curtis because if he was trained that way then I can only imagine upper management speaking to me that way as well. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME. I HAVE A MATTRESS FROM HELL THAT I DIDN'T EVEN REQUEST. I called the manufacturer and they also told me that Brandsmart should have given me a COMFORT EXCHANGE. HELP PLEASE!!!

Original review: May 18, 2017

I purchased a 5 year warranty on a $3000 LG refrigerator in July 2012. 6 days ago, it just quit cooling. I called the number for Warrantech (warranty co extended plan purchased from). A date was set for repair 2 days later by BrandsMart. The day of the service, I received a call that my zip code is not serviced by BrandsMart any longer. They advised I call Warrantech back. They gave me a repair company in GA (Best Appliances). I called them to make sure we were scheduled. I was told they are too far from me and they do not have a tech to come to my home. He stated he MAY be able to get to it by the end of the month. That is unacceptable and no definite date could be set.

Called Warrantech back and was advised BrandsMart will service my appliance. Stated I would get a phone call in a couple of days to schedule my appointment. Again received a call that BrandsMart does not service my zip code. Now back at Warrantech and was advised my file was being sent to a service tech and would be called in a couple of days. I have been without a refrigerator for 7 days now. I have spent hours on the phone and waiting for return calls. Still no definitive date for repair. Store near me closed several years ago. If it was next door to me, I would not grace their doors again.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I had such a bad experience at Brandsmart (Palmetto) that I promised myself never to buy anything there anymore, I don't even care if the prices are cheaper. I bought a Canon printer at a very good price, I thought, because when I got home and was ready to connect the printer to my computer I noticed that it didn't have the cord to connect it to the computer, I checked everything and no cord, plus it didn't bring ink cartridges. Well to my surprise I read the tag attached to the printer which said that those things were not included, I had no use for a printer like that.

I put it aside and a week later I went to the store for a refund or to exchange it, well to my surprise after waiting about 45 minutes the guy who was to help me, told me that he couldn't take it back and let me have a refund or anything. I asked to speak to the manager, and she was right there next to him and she told me the same thing, I told her I have the receipt, and she told me that no exchanges or refunds after a week and that 8 days or so passed by. I told her but I don't want it, I rather buy one with everything, not one that I have to be buying a cord and ink cartridges. It will be more expensive than buying a complete one, she refused to help me and said that that was it.

Of course I felt very insulted and told her to keep it with receipt and all and left the store letting them know that I will never buy anything at that store or in any other Brandsmart. Easy for them to sell a piece of garbage and later telling us that they don't have a 30 days policy. I just want to let everyone know to be careful when buying there. Customer service are unfriendly, they don't even bother with you after you already spend the money on their useless stuff.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I am unhappy and hot. I bought an AC unit Friedrich 24000 BTU on Dec 29 2015. By April it was not working well. They sent someone to the house. He looked at it and said it was working. Sometimes, the unit works until the hot of day and shuts down with ch34 code on the screen. The repair service wanted $75 per day to rent unit while they repaired mine. I am not home in the day too often and have been tolerating since. Today I call the Top Tech protection company who I purchased an extended warranty with. He told me that he would honor the contract however if the unit is working when the tech arrives I will pay for the service call. “How much is that sir,” I replied. His answer was, “I don't know. Maybe $50 or $100,” that it wasn't his job. Really not your job. What is his job. I spent $911.35 on Dec 29 2015 and haven't had correct AC since. What is my job? Just pay the bill right? Why do I have an extended contract with Top Tech?

Original review: March 30, 2017

I purchased a 5 year warranty. I called on 11/2/16 and here it is 3/30/17 and it's still not fixed. They have made 10 appointments and he has showed up to only 3 and said he had to order parts and he would be back and here we are with a broken dishwasher that has not worked since Nov 2016. Please do not waste your money and purchase anything from Brandsmart. They do NOT CARE!!! The repair man is rude and you never get someone on the phone that cares.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Sharper Image 6" LED Tabletop Clock - Item was missing the power cord. Called the 800 # on the packing slip, got disconnected twice. 3rd attempt, after lengthy hold, spoke with an agent. She said I could drive to a store, +1,000 mile away, or return the item. Went online to request an RMA, will need to pay return shipping, ~$15, and reorder and pay shipping again. Shipping costs for original order, return and re-order = $25, for a $20 item! Because they shipped an unusable product??? BUYERS BEWARE!

Original review: March 9, 2017

I wish I didn't have to put a star to leave a review. I'm 50 so I've been around the block a few times and made a lot of purchases. First time ever buying from BrandsMart and it will be the last. I bought a LG front load washer and dryer. And I purchased 5 year warranty for peace of mind. From day one the washer seemed out of balance. So they came out twice (a driver) and tried to level it. Still not right. So many calls to BrandsMart. They tell me at the store I'll have to have service to come fix the problem. I say ok and get transferred to service.

Well they come on the phone, I explained my problem and she says, "No worries. Let's get someone out to fix it. So I start giving my address. When I get to my zip, I'm told they don't service my area. What is that? I buy a service plan that's no good. So I call BrandsMart again. I'm told again service will need to fix it. I explain that I was told you don't cover my area. He says, "That's not possible. We're nationwide." So how do I get my washer fixed? Do not buy from this establishment. You will regret it.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Fridge running HI at 69 and they scheduled an appointment for 10 days later! I am losing over 6000 worth of medications and a manager told me to buy a mini fridge. HA HA HA Buy anything more from them ever NOT HAPPENING. Then another manager will GIVE me a loaner fridge but I have to PAY for it! How is that giving it to me? Had to call someone else to service the fridge AGAIN. Yes this is second issue on a 3 year old fridge! Never buy anything from this store. Their customer service sucks and they do not honor their warranty! This is the worst store ever.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

Coffee maker stopped working. Took back to store and was refused to replace - unit purchased 1/11/17 = unit failed 2/16/17. Cust serv manager ** who sold deal -refused store credit issue on prior order. Store manager Mr. Bj also had a problem with this credit. Said not in system. After a long go around finally found problem which I had stated. ALL BEING SAID THIS WAS A BAD CUST SERV CONNECTION. I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE FROM THIS STORE STOCKBRIDGE GA 30281.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

On October 2015 we purchased a Samsung Washer and Dryer with extended 5 year warranty. On October 2016 the washer would not spin. Therefore I contacted customer service to place a service call and scheduled for technician to come. I had to miss work the first time to wait for technician, when he arrived he took his time to check machine only to tell me he needs to order a part that was missing. He said he was going to order the part and once it arrives they would contact me to schedule repairs.

It took him 2 weeks to come back and then tell me that unfortunately he was not able to repair because the washer needed additional parts he will need to order. Another 2 weeks went by and I had to be following up to make sure they schedule the service. The 3rd time he came he then told me that he was going to report that machine needed to be replaced because while he was installing a part he broke another that was not repairable. I then contacted customer service to inquire about the process of getting a new machine. They informed me that there was no such report of machine not being repairable. That Samsung manufacturing was going to send that part that was broken and that this would be a 2-man job.

I scheduled service once they said parts were in. I missed work AGAIN and they contacted me on the same day at the last minute that one of the technician had an accident on another job and was not able to make it. I then had to wait for 3 weeks because they did not have a Saturday available because of the upcoming Holidays. We scheduled for the next available Saturday they had on 1/21/2017 and to my surprise they contacted me on the same day that the technician was not going to make it because he had to go to the Hospital and they had no one available in my area. Therefore we scheduled for Friday 1/27/2017. Once again I had to miss work and they did not call or came to service my washer.

This is UNACCEPTABLE and a LACK OF RESPECT. It's been 4 MONTHS and this has not been resolved. I've been going to a laundromat that is 3 miles away from home with my newborn baby to do my laundry when I spend 2,500.00 for both machines. This is really an inconvenience for me and to know BRANDSMART treat their customers like they do not give a damn. I'm really disappointed and very upset. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY AT THIS STORE!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I got a refrigerator in August 2016. By December 2016, the door panel was not working properly. It was before the holidays. I called the service department, they said they would send someone and gave me a 5 hour window!!! The whole morning! I had to take a half day off from work. A person did show up during the time they said; however, when he got there, the door panel WAS working. Knowing my luck, I had taken a picture of what it looked like when it wasn't. It took him 10 sec. to look at my picture to determine what was wrong. I could have sent that picture to someone when I called!!! I did not have to take several hours off from work, especially knowing that when the part came, I would have to take time off from work again. COME ON! The only reason why I can buy a refrigerator is because I have a job and that's the way I want to keep it!

I was told it would take 5-10 business days to order and get the part. Being the holidays, I waited until the 10 days had passed. When I called Brandsmart, I was told there was a backup order on the part and that I would have to wait about 3 more weeks. It had already been almost 3 weeks since I had reported the problem. What the heck! I'm paying for this piece of garbage and they cannot do anything for me! The Brandsmart rep told me she had contacted LG to ask about the part and would get back with me within the next 24-48 hours. Of course, she did not, so I called Brandsmart again to be told I had to call LG myself to see if they could do anything for me. I did and I was told I had to send proof of purchase and wait 5-7 more business days. At this point I'm screaming at the LG rep. What the hell!!! Couldn't I have sent that two freaking weeks ago???

Brandsmart might be cheaper than other appliance stores, but as far as I'm concerned, this is the last time I buy anything from them. When the appliances break down within the warranty period, the company does not have an efficient way of dealing with the situation, something I have found to be unprofessional and inconsiderate to the customers. So, if you get anything from them, cross your fingers it will work and that you will not have to deal with their service department.

Brandsmart USA Company Information