1.12/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 17, 2018

239 Brandsmart USA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

In 2016 I purchase a Onkyo NR646 receiver. 2018 I have take this receiver 5 times to have it repair, volume control, video control, overheat, video and audio lost while watching tv And today April 17 2018 still not working proper. Spoke to me Agustin service supervisor and he said that on their record the unit only have been service twice, I have all the documents to prove the unit is been in Brandsmart 5 time and the problem continues, I have spend thousand of dollars in the past 15 years. Today I advise anyone considering purchasing any appliances stay away, Brandsmart don’t valued any customer no matter how much you spend. At this point after spending $579 dollars and paid an extra for the extended warranty. I never purchase at brandsmart and advice prospect clients to stay away. After sales service is pathetic and unprofessional.

Original review: March 8, 2018 I decided to Google to see if it was isolated since it happened to me twice and now I see it's not. Be careful when dealing with this retailer, they are really dishonest and shady. For the second time, I returned an item and was told the credit will go back to my credit card and months later nothing. In both cases I was able to get the credit card company to issue me the credit, but be aware when dealing with Brandsmart. I will likely not go back, but if I do I will be very cautious.

I also purchased an item with a rebate offer, was given the wrong form by the salesperson. I had to go back in for the right form and last night it occur to me that several months later I never got that rebate check. I will be going to the store tonight regarding this, but am not optimistic anything will come of it. This might be the last time I step foot in one of their stores.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 2, 2018

I went to the store and wanted to buy a certain Maytag washer and dryer. The salesperson insisted I buy another brand. They told me Maytag it was a special order. I ended up buying what I wanted from Home Depot at a better price. On another occasion I went with my daughter to buy her a computer. Of course, they did not have it in stock. They told us to fill a form whereas we would be contacted when the item was back in stock again. After waiting for a month, we decided to buy the item from Amazon. Had it within days. I remember years ago when we used to buy all our appliances there. To the morons who are running Brandsmart: Your stores and service have gone down in quality. Your business will go down the drain. Stay away from Brandsmart!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Went to Brandsmart to buy a refrigerator. Salesperson convinced me to buy the whole kitchen packaged. Ended up buying a new stove, dishwasher microwave and refrigerator. Salesperson indicated the items will be delivered between few days, But never told me that the refrigerator will take more than 6 weeks to be delivered. Brandsmart never wrote down in their receipts that I will have to wait forever for the refrigerator. Now every time I call, they just say it is a 80 person waiting list for the refrigerators! Never again I will get anything from Brandsmart. I like to deal with honest companies.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I purchased all new kitchen appliances. The microwave stopped one week from the end of warranty. They delayed getting back to me and when they did, I was told it was out of warranty. I finally got them to come to my home three weeks later to fix it. It needed two switches. They had to order the parts. Three times they set up appointments to come back and three times they didn't show as "the parts are not in." A big joke. Their corporate number is another joke as they just hang up on you. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE HORRIBLE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I gave 2 stars because I love my Samsung washing machine. But the international customer service is horrible. I never received a confirmation email so I called the customer service number to ask about my order. The woman was so rude! I was told that this is Brandsmart and we don't sent confirmation emails that I would hear from them the day before the delivery was scheduled. So I said, "I'll hear from you Sunday" then and was hung up on. I did not hear from them until Monday morning. The delivery people were very nice and professional. I finally received my email letting me know they would be delivering my washer the next day. But it was delivered the day before. Probably will never buy from them again. Customer service was just too rude for me to continue to give them my money.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I bought a set of what should be a set of Leather Couch at Brands Mart Saw Grass Mills after doing business with them for years, every Electrical Appliances in my house I purchase them at Brandsmart. This time around I am a dissatisfied customer, the Material is not Leather as stated but Vinyl and strip and cracked up, within a short period. I Called. Made Complained. They send out someone with parts. He came out. Patch up a little part of it then leave, telling me they ordered the wrong parts for over seven months I have been waiting. The repairman leave everything on the floor. Also the wrong parts that were ordered by them in the middle of my house with all the tacks that were taken out. Also the piece of parts that were taken off. I am presently calling CHANNEL 7- Howard Fleckenstein and CHANNEL 10 investigative line.

Also I am thinking about "SUING" Brandsmart, I have pictures of how this man left my house. Also the crappy job that were done. No one follow up to see if my job was done, I am a poor man but I am prepared to fight Brandsmart to make sure someone else don't get the kind of treatment that I am presently experience.

Brandsmart I would not recommend to my enemy at this time but I am still hoping someone will listen and attend to my plight, my wife is having a hard comprehending with Brandsmart representatives.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I wish I could give them a minus (-) 100. I purchased 4 products from Brandsmart. Each product was purchased individually, paid for individually online. Two of the products were delivered correctly to Fort Lauderdale and Sunrise addresses. The other 2 products were delivered to an incorrect apartment # in Tampa. I have been calling their Customer Service Dept. since 12/3, 12/4, 12/7, and today, called the Sunrise store and asked for a store manager and was redirected to their "corporate office," which is nothing more than their HORRIBLE Call Center.

The 1st time I called on 12/3, the lady who answered had the audacity to tell me that it was MY fault the products in Tampa got lost, because I "didn't clear" the apartment field. That is just a plain, stupid excuse when I paid using 4 separate transactions. I told her that's not my problem. When I entered my correct apartment # the system should have saved it. She got angry at me (I have the phone call recorded) and started to tell me that it's NOT their fault. I got upset and asked her to send me to a Manager, where then she hung up on me. I called back, got another representative and asked for a manager, and was hung up again. I was in tears.

The total of purchases was close to $80-$90 dollars and were gifts for my children. I called their Sunrise Store, and they told me to call "Corporate." I've called their "Corporate line," which is nothing but the SAME customer service line and have been hung up again, or transferred to some unknown holding line and have held as long as 1 hour. This is the WORST experience I've had. I have reported them to BBB and will be reporting them to my bank as fraud as Brandsmart refuses to refund my money or replace the items. I will never buy from Brandsmart. They should be sued, and charged with fraudulent business activities and unfair trade practices.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a refrigerator online. I was told it was to be delivered to me today, November 30. I received a call yesterday that it would be delivered today between 4 and 7. When I asked if they could deliver it on Friday, I was told that it would have to wait until next Thursday, so I said to deliver it today. The person hung up without saying anything. So I called twice yesterday and confirmed it. I rescheduled my plans for today for the delivery. And hey, NOBODY SHOWED UP. When I called your 800 number, and waited an eternity before I was able to talk to someone. When I was finally able to I was told it was rescheduled for next week. Who rescheduled it? I got into a disagreement with one of your employees when I called to confirm. Did she reschedule it on purpose just to get back at me? What kind of incompetent people do you have working for you? I want my money refunded on my credit card and you be damn sure I will never buy anything from you again.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

It has been the worst place I have bought. First I will buy a table where the sample was white and when the person who assisted me put it in the system she did not ask me the color I wanted. I very quiet after doing a line of 20 minutes and having paid my tablet I realize that the color is black, I returned to do the line and the cashier told me that I had to go back with the person who had helped me so that I changed, and this person told me that I had to go with customer service so they would change it, all this on a Black Friday.

I looked for another person to help me because customer service was not open. This person without even looking at the receipt I canceled the order and in that moment the person who was helping me before arrived and told him that there were no white tables that were all black. The person had already canceled the order and broken it until the receipt and they had to look for the information through the store. Everything was a tremendous confusion and the height of everything is that this last person that supposedly helps me was the manager of the store. It has been really disappointing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

15 phone calls to try to get a representative to come out to repair Dishwasher under 5 year warranty. Everyone agrees it broken and under warranty but Brandsmart said it or its warranty company doesn't cover the Florida Keys. No one can tell me what to do. Without a doubt the worst company for service in the world.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Purchased 6 Whirlpool appliances with them and added 5yr warranty. Do not do it! My refrigerator broke in August and it's November and they have had 4 technicians and problem is still not solved, every time they come something else breaks, they do not refund outside service and food spoiling even though it's covered in the warranty. The extended warranty is a big scam of this company!!! Beware.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Purchased a stackable washer and dryer from Brandsmart USA. Their item was cheap and that's what I got most like a defective item. I had it installed by Brandsmart USA, it was installed wrong. They had me initial if everything was fine. DUH! I am not a technician it looks like it is installed and they make you initial and talk to someone. Dryer went out then the washer several times got damaged. The technicians in my opinion don't know what they are doing. They say they will call, they don't and if they do they cancel or don't show up. Today it's been a month and a half and they just called to tell me they have the wrong part. Two weeks ago they said I wasn't home, nobody called. I was home all day. Nobody called and I have security cameras. Nobody showed up. They lie and lie.

The service provider is Brandsmart USA, a suggestion FIRE the whole group and rehire competent individuals or get out of the service aspect of the business. It's the moral when it is cheap, question it. I would go to another store, Warrantech is great with the service provider Brandsmart that must be replaced. Few ready these complaints, if you do after the fact contact me and I would be more than glad to formally place a legal dispute against Brandsmart. I have be washing at a laundromat for a month, and nobody cares. By the way, they don't care if you complain in writing. They welcomed it, it doesn't affect them. RUN! I am doing you all a favor.

Resolution response: Oct. 24, 2017

After contacting Headquarters in Florida, and being put in touch with the District Manager of the Chamblee, GA store, I am happy to share that the damaged set was exchanged for a new one. Sorry about the initial experience but am ecstatic about the outcome. Thank you Mr. Castillo

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My review is exactly like to one dated June 17, 2017. I went to Brandsmart for the very first time on 10/7/17 to buy a 49" 4K TV. Paid cash for it. Got it home and horizontal and vertical lines showed on the screen. Called back the next morning as soon as they opened and took it back to the Doraville, GA store where I was met with immediate suspicion from the clerk and then David **, electronics manager. Even though it says on the receipt that it was his discretion as to whether he would take it back, he said he chose not to because I had cracked the screen.

I tried to convince him that I didn't damage the TV, but his response to me was, "well we didn't either" and dismissed me just like that. Now I'm stuck with a new TV that I cannot watch. Something should be done about their practices. This is totally wrong. They're just robbing people by selling damaged and sub-standard products and refusing to give you an exchange or refund. No wonder their stores are going out of business. I hope all of them do.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I have the worse experience with the Department of Service and Repairs whatsoever!!! The technician was very unprofessional even broke parts inside the cooktop, he was not handling the cooktop properly and broke the cotton inside that is between the upper glass and the heating plate. I have a video that proves all the above mentioned. My claim was made on September 13, 2017 is been over 13 days without the possibility to have a hot meal at home and the claim still in process, Brandsmart service center are the worst, they even hang the phone to me, we have tried in all ways to speak with a supervisor, they do not have supervisors available ever, the tell you they will call you back and that hasn't happened either. People trust me. Don't buy any extended warranty from Brandsmart. They do not respond as they should.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

This is the worst place to buy, is like selling your soul to the devil and never getting it back. To charge you and make you make your payments on time they are number one but for them to help you in any small way they are the last person to talk to. Bad customer service. They should either train them again or fire them all and get professional to do that kind of job. I have been waiting 3 weeks on a response on a sectional sofa that I bought no more than 1 month ago and they don't want to either exchange it nor credit it back. They want to repair it which is ridiculous to do so.

It broke down but the funny thing they told me to call the factory or the company where they purchase it to sell it to us and to demand an exchange. I told them I bought it in Brandsmart. Not some other place you do it. I even went there personally to talk to a manager face to face and the same excuse. Even though he said they were gonna call me today to help me out with it and I'm still waiting for their call... So I have a brand new broke down sofa in my living room, nowhere to sit.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We made appointment for someone to come in and look at the brand new dishwasher a week ago, they suppose to call me last night to set time for today, no one called-when I called them today they told me that the person doing the repairs called out and they have no one. I took day off from work because of this... Now we need to wait another week for someone to come in. For the size of this company they have only one person in this area to do repairs, that's BS. NO MORE SHOPPING THERE. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I have the worse experience with the Department of Service and Repairs whatsoever!!! The refrigerator that I purchase at the location in West Palm Beach in March have issues with the ice maker. After many, many calls in this regards and forget the amount of times the they hang up on me. It is unacceptable under any circumstances. Since ends of May I am still waiting for this item to be send/fix. It is the worse but let me say again... the worse experience ever! I hope that someone is monitoring the department that receive the calls. Beside been frustrated by the service and the people who manage this department!! It is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I bought a dryer last week and they delivered it last Friday with the wrong cord. They lied to me that they will send someone to come fix it just so I can sign and receive the dryer. I called them more than 20 times and they kept hanging up the phone and transferring my calls all over. I finally called their corporate office and did not even get an apology. But anyways, they transferred me back to the store and I finally spoke to someone today. So I have to wait for another 4 days to have someone come fix and hook it up. I will never in my life spend a penny at Brandsmart again. They do not care at all. Please you are better off shopping at Walmart and Best Buy instead.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Called the warranty company last April because my refrigerator was making loud roaring noises. Was transferred to another number who scheduled an appointment to come out. No one ever came out. After a few days, the refrigerator stopped roaring so I left the issue alone. Here we are 4 months later and my refrigerator is totally dead. I called Platinum Services who is the company contracted to fix my refrigerator and was told that no one could come out for another week because of the Labor Day holiday.

A week passed, someone came out, pulled the refrigerator from the wall, then turns and says "Oh it's the compressor. We ordered the part last week because this has been an ongoing problem with this model." I thought to myself, wow either this guy is psychic or full of BS. If you already knew what was going on why didn't you bring the part with you? He then proceeds to tell me that it takes 7 to 10 business days to get the part in. Here we are, another week, I have to refrigerate my insulin using a cooler packed with ice which is unreliable. I call Warrentech and get absolutely no remorse for my issue and essentially was just told to wait some more. I was also told that any refrigerated medicine that was lost is not included in the reimbursement. I am so disappointed in both companies. I definitely will not shop at Brandsmart again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I called Brandsmart in early 2016 to make a claim on my $485 dishwasher which failed. They advised me that the warranty had expired. I could not find the paper work, but reiterated that thought I had bought an extended warranty. Said No. Then in early June I got a call from Warrantech who provides the warranty for them and they ask me did I not want to renew my warranty on it as it would expire in a few weeks.

I recalled BS who then did own up to the fact that my warranty was still in effect. They gave me a claim number and said a repair service provider would call me and make arrangements for service. They never called. Getting back with them sometime later, they said that I was not in the right area to receive their service and gave me the number of Jiffy Appliance repair service. Trying to reach these people took a monumental effort. No answer at the published number except for a voice mail that said they would return the call in 24 hrs. Didn't call for some time, but when they did they missed me, now requiring me to call them back and get no answer, with the claim that they would call me back "within 24 hrs".

After repeated complaints to BS and Warrantech, I finally got a repair man to appear. He said it was a electrical module, would order and be back the next week. Never showed until I went through the loop with Warrantech and Jiffy again. Finally came out, now after the warranty expired. The repair according to Warrantech would now extend the warranty 60 days after the repair. The fix lasted about 4 weeks then the same failure occurred. Have been wrestling with them getting different answers every time I call.

Jiffy Appliance will not return my calls. I called to Brandsmart 9-2 and complained. The attendant in the call center said they did not service Georgia any longer and I would have to deal with Warrantech who keep giving me a conflicting answer every time I call. No wonder the company (BS) is going out of business. I wouldn't buy a AA battery from them. I have no idea where Warrantech will take us and if I will ever get through to Jiffy Appliance, which have no rating with the Better Business Bureau. Claim #**.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Please note that I am writing this as I am holding for someone to answer me at customer service! I wonder if anyone from the Brandsmart Company actually reads how people review them. Or are they making so much money that it does not matter? We have purchased a washer dryer at the store last week, set to be delivered today. The driver show up today, wanting to deliver from the front of the store "because it is closer". We informed him that deliveries happen from the back. At this point he was already irritated by us. He then went to the room where we are installing the washer and dryer and instead of explaining to us that our water supply does not match the hose and he has no adapter he waved the hose and kept asking me, "Where do you want me to put that?" Am I supposed to know? Am I supposed to accept his sarcasm?

After a few minutes of being treated with no respect and lots of bad attitude he left and told me, " I need to get a plumber". At this point I expected he will bring in the washer dryer I ordered, leave it to me to install. He actually left without even delivering, I then called customer service, who was not trained to say any "please, thank you, can you please hold, sorry for the bad experience you are having" or anything a good call center usually learns to say. Their rude supervisor then insisted that the driver left my area and WILL NOT DELIVER UNTIL THURSDAY. I then proceeded to tell them I don't want it anymore, and want my money back. They also refused to do that. "Until the truck is back with the appliance". Although they know it is coming back.

I called them early evening (now as I am writing this). After waiting for 20-30 minutes I got transferred without being listened to only to be hung up at. I called after that 5 times where I was hung up on without being even answered. That was 6 missed opportunities to be spoken to without any respect or professionalism. By the way I wrote this entire review without being answered. No. But seriously, improve your customer service, this is embarrassing in this day and age.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Worst experience ever!! Trying to use extended warranty I paid for to fix ice maker and what a nightmare!! Showed up without a call, I was at work. Then they call and say they'll be at my home in a 30 minutes, rush home, two hours later still waiting. 8 phone calls later!!! Brandsmart transfers me to the Warrentech who transfers me back to Brandsmart. They either hang up or just transfer!! I finally spoke with an agent at Warrentech who felt so bad, he placed me on hold and tried to contact Brandsmart directly to help. He was also disconnected 3 times. He is escalating my concerns, but I doubt there will be any response. It also took a week to get the appointment scheduled and they don't show. Don't buy the extended warranties from Brandsmart if this is how they treat the customer!! I will never purchase anything at Brandsmart again!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

The worst place to buy ever. I have this set washer and dryer (LG) for 6 months, pay for a guarantee for 5 years, the dryer start getting wet. I called, they came twice the dryer with the same problem, now they said that there is nothing they can do for me. Stolen money, articles are bad, and their service sucks. I will never buy anything from them again, the worst place ever.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I purchased an air conditioning unit for my apt... It's a wall unit and I purchased a Friedrich brand in November 2015... From having had problems with other units in the past I knew I had to purchase an extended warranty on my unit just in case it stops working... Fast forward my unit worked very well until a year and a half later... It stopped working. I couldn't believe it... But I had an extended warranty which I was so happy I purchased...

So I call Warrantech which is the name of the warranty company to file a claim and although Warrantech seems to be on the up and up they are very slow... However Brandsmart is the worst... So I schedule a repairman to repair my unit and this was on a Monday. They wanted to schedule a service appointment for 2 weeks later... Yes believe it... I said "Oh no I need to have my air fixed. I live in South Florida." So the scheduling department says "Okay hold on... They have that Thursday available..." I said fine... That's all they had and I had to miss work that day to wait for him...

This repairman's name was Miguel and at first he was really nice, comes over and takes out the unit and says "Oh I see the problem. It's your capillary tubing (it's a copper tubing that helps to cool the unit)... And it's shot... I have to order a new part for you..." I said "You drive this big van and you don't carry this in your van..." "No I don't" he said it has to be ordered... I was so mad... As this is going on 4 without air... So he says he will order the part and to call on Monday to have someone install it... So now I know it's going to be several more days with no air conditioner... Keep in mind I have ceiling fans but they don't produce the cold air I really need when it's 90 degrees outside. I live in South Florida...

Fast forward to Monday I call Brandsmart service repair department only to hear that Miguel never ordered the part he was going to order. I was furious at this point and furthermore Miguel said my unit was being repaired from another company... Real nice guy huh... Such a liar and so unprofessional... He didn't care what he told his boss. He will tell them anything... So I have to straighten this mess only to have them get the part I need to order and wait even longer... And was told to then wait 5 days which I did and called to ask if my part arrived only to find out my part was discontinued and my unit could not be repaired...

I am beyond furious at this point but you have to understand I am poor... I couldn't afford to just buy another unit... So I have to go through this entire process with Warrantech now... They have to replace my unit now that it can't be repaired which they have been accommodating so far... However it's a long wait with them too... They are replacing my unit with another brand which is fine but the journey I had to take to get where I am is a nightmare. NO ONE calls you to tell you anything. The repairman lied... If I didn't pursue in making the calls to call them and find out the status I would have NOTHING right now... And currently I still don't but I have another week I have to wait...

My new unit will be in the store for pickup this week I hope... I don't know what day as I call every day to ask if my confirmation number is in the system yet... I can't pick it up until my confirmation number from Warrantech is in their system... By the time I get my unit and have my neighbor install it... It will be a 5 weeks from the day it broke down to the day I got it... It's 5 weeks way too long... And I will never go through this again... Can't wait until I can afford a nice apt with central a.c... I hate wall units. They really suck... I hope this review helps...

Original review: July 16, 2017

Customer service is Rude, Obnoxious, does not want to listen to you, blind transfers and says things to you such as "WTF" and then says I misheard what she said. Numerous occasions and all history on file. Delivery service used has people that contradict information, do not know their job and last but not least expect you to unpack your own items. Have had misinformation when things to be delivered, could not and refused to take out items - had their manager call and apologize to me for their attitude and set up new pick up times. Witnesses - Chief Engineer of apartment every single time. Two receipts equal over $4800 in purchases.

Original review: June 17, 2017

I bought a 32 inch DVD tv for my bedroom. Finally I finished with my decorations ready to take out my tv to put in use. It was damaged. I was very disappointed. Look at my receipt. Had plenty of time for exchange. Guess what. They didn't want to give me another tv cause they don't do exchanges for damages on screen. The ** manager had me going into circles to tell me that they couldn't give me another tv because it looks like somebody smashed the tv. So he's telling me that I did it. I thought they were to keep customer happy but they will never get my business.

Original review: June 9, 2017

Their 5 years warranty the worst. Warrantech (vendor which provides service to Brandsmart) is taking more than three weeks to fix refrigerator. Do not pay for warranty for appliances at Brandsmart, you'll regret it.

Original review: June 6, 2017

To briefly describe my experience I bought a washer and dryer as well as a refrigerator at Brandsmart in Stockbridge GA. Both times I was quoted a time window and the driver failed to deliver the items within the time that they promised. I intentionally had someone come over my house between the two hour time limit and the driver did not get there until 2 hours outside the window. I feel this is unacceptable because it wasted my time. I would let it go but it happened once before. I think they need a smoother process.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I went into the Brandsmart store in Miami Gardens or Opa-Locka the one next to the Palmetto on 5/21/2017 to purchase a comfortable mattress. There we were helped by a Christian ** who was very energetic but quite annoying at the same time. He did not let us enjoy viewing all other options and kept telling us to try this one, lay down, try that one, lay down, it was super annoying. At one point he told me to lay down while he takes my 2 older daughters away for a while, which in his way it maybe meant something funny but in my way I saw it as he was a freak and a pedophile and he should not use those words ever again if he claims to be customer service. I told my daughters to stay away from him.

Anyhow to hurry up and get his sale we requested a memory foam and he ended up getting us a hard and uncomfortable Innerspring mattress, and not even being more than 5 days I called to see if they can help us and I spoke to him again when I called and he told me he would have his manager call me, this was around 12:30 PM my lunch time. I ended up calling at 6:10 PM because as unprofessional as it is I never got a call. I spoke to a department manager who claimed to be Curtis which I didn't know his name until after 7 minutes into the call because he didn't even introduce himself correctly (lack of customer service). Curtis did not let me explain not one time why I felt the need to return the mattress that his sales guy put the incorrect mattress in the system. I understand there is a 0 return policy but I just got the horrible thing on Sunday, something should have been done to help me.

IT'S CALLED COMFORT EXCHANGE and I have heard of that in a lot of stores they provide COMFORT EXCHANGE. Anything to see a happy customer. Curtis kept overtalking me never let me speak, he was very unprofessional and rude, trying to get me out the phone. He told me to call corporate but if he can't help me and he was rude I can only imagine what people I would speak to in corporate, most likely the same way as Curtis because if he was trained that way then I can only imagine upper management speaking to me that way as well. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME. I HAVE A MATTRESS FROM HELL THAT I DIDN'T EVEN REQUEST. I called the manufacturer and they also told me that Brandsmart should have given me a COMFORT EXCHANGE. HELP PLEASE!!!

Brandsmart USA Company Information