2. Shopping

Brandsmart USA

3.9/5 (268 ratings)

About Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart USA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: July 15, 2021

I bought a Whirlpool refrigerator from Brandsmart about one year ago. The first problem started with the delivery. They came in and turned off the water to start the ice maker. No sooner did they leave, I realized NO WATER. I immediately called the service desk and was told TOO BAD, they could come next week. I called the plumber who came and found out they did not turn on the water under the sink. He also found a leak in the connector. One year later the ice maker broke.

I have a 5 year extended warranty. I called and was told a technician would visit in one week. The technician came, with no part, and told us he would be back in one week. Eight days later we called and found out that the technician just ordered the part and it would be another two weeks. Three weeks later the technician came WITHOUT THE NEEDED PART. He stated he would be back in one week. One week and one half later, no part, no technician, no call no service. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY SERVICE EVER. DO NOT BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THIS COMPANY. After this is fixed, I am asking for a refund for the extended warranty and will look for another company or pay for the repairs myself.

Original review: June 29, 2021

We purchased washer and dryer and cooking range from Brandsmart. We purchased the expensive Warranty from them. But when we had an issue with all 3 equipments the service was so poor. The issues never got fixed and they don't want to help. The manager has the least accountability. They don't follow up. Not ready to help at all. We don't recommend anyone to purchase any Warranty from them. Even though Warranty company is ready to help, just because the brandsmart service department doesn't want to help. We can't get a replacement.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2021

We purchased our refrigerator from Brandsmart in Deerfield as well as the extended warranty through Warrantech. Absolutely useless... They were supposed to be at the house to repair the fridge yesterday. I confirmed with the company the date/time of service. The technician did not show up and did not have the courtesy to contact us saying he couldn’t come. I contacted the company today and they had no answers for me other than he ran late on appointments. We should have been the 1st appointment today. However they wanted to reschedule us for next Wednesday, which was completely unacceptable. Our fridge has completely shut down and the only working component is a light bulb. Now the tech is supposed to come tomorrow. As of this review, at 5:34pm, we still have not received any form of an update with the time of when he’s supposed to show up. Purchase your appliances somewhere else.

**UPDATE** Saturday 6/5/21 the Brandsmart tech came out to the house and installed the ice maker part again (as this has been repaired numerous times). HOWEVER due to Warrantech circumventing the repair process, this tech had no idea the freezer broke and needed additional parts. So needless to say the refrigerator is still inoperable. Warrantech does this purposely and sends out different companies, who do not have any communication with one another, in order to use-up the extended warranty and then at the end of the day your appliance still does not work.

Brandsmart offers Warrantech, which is part of the Amantya Group, as an extended warranty for their appliances as an FYI... the extended warranty is quite pricey $$ for one appliance by the way. Brandsmart tries to say they do not have any control over what Warrantech does however they OFFER it at their stores and Brandsmart has a complete record of the appliances repair history because you have to contact Brandsmart’s customer service in order to set up an appointment with Warrantech... Again I will say to you purchase your appliances at a reputable store like Home Depot or Lowe’s not here... save yourself a lot of headaches. ***The company that has the claim for the freezer still has not showed up or returned our phone calls and this is over 2 weeks ago that they originally came out to the house to look at the freezer.***

Update*** On 6/9/21 Brandsmart’s service repairs department contacted us to schedule a service for 6/16/21... saying this was the next available appointment. We still do not have an operable refrigerator. They keep saying contact Warrantech and it’s not Brandsmart... to contact Redd’s Appliance. We have not received any follow-up calls from this company. Brandsmart and their sub-contracted out companies are a joke.

Original review: May 22, 2021

Bought nearly 5k in appliances. Salesman is a liar and delivery guys are worthless. I would never again buy a single item from Brandsmart. Go anywhere but brandsmart. Supposed to line up install for microwave and dishwasher. Never happened. I installed myself. Supposed to haul off old but all working appliances. Didn’t happen. They did take the stove and fridge but barely. Had to argue with them for that. Had Junk King pick up the rest for 128.00. On another note, junk king guys were awesome!

Original review: May 7, 2021

I haven't even bought yet, and I'm not able to get any service/attention to close the sale. It can only get worse once I actually buy and pay. I'm trying to order a dryer online. I'm trying to call different numbers at Brandsmart to ask about delivery/install details. The phone calls are never answered. I'm on hold listening to the Bransdsmart jingle for an hour straight, and I'm sure can go on for a whole 8 hours if I let it.

At checkout, the delivery cost is just $20. I'm skeptical that this would include hookup/install (it seems to imply that it is included, on the web site, but does not explicitly say so or whether it's an extra charge). Simple question; a customer should be able to get this answer within 5 minutes, but it is taking hours. Imagine what it would be like if you actually had an issue, and actually NEED their service? You would be TOTALLY SOL. This is a clear signal to me not to buy from them. The same unit might cost $50 to 100 more at Best Buy or other retailer, but you can actually get somewhat reliable/responsive service from those places.

Original review: April 21, 2021

Purchased a washer and dryer that came in to the courier damaged. I reached out to them now 6 different times and I was told that I had to call the courier that they sent them a call tag. This procedure isn't listed in their return policy nor is it standard procedure plus why wasn't this even mentioned until 11 days after the fact. They need to pick up their merchandise and refund the 1800. They have tied up awaiting the return. They are dragging their feet and it's very frustrating when they offer absolutely no assist.

Original review: March 27, 2021

I ordered an 70 inch tv on March 22, have been checking the status of my order for day it just kept saying “PROCESSING”. Mind you they have already took the money out my account. And on 3/27/21 I get an email, text, automated calling confirming that the tc will be delivered on 3/29 between 9:30a-1:30pm, then a gentleman calls.. I received email and text and phone call confirming my delivery date, and then a gentleman calls and stated that the television that I purchased isn’t in stock. He tried to offer a 65 inch and then a 70inch but I would have to pay more for.

I am very displeased with Brandsmart, and how they handle their online purchases. I have requested a refund with the gentleman and I have also called customer service as of this email. On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 12:55 PM Tiawana ** wrote: "Thank you for the update." On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 12:47 PM CustomerShared wrote: "Your order is scheduled to be delivered on Monday 3/29/2021."

Original review: March 16, 2021

Please be cautious when purchasing items from Brandsmart. I'm convinced they're selling refurbished products. My LG refrigerator and Samsung dryer have both broken numerous times since the day they were delivered. Additionally, their repair service is horrible. They take weeks to send for diagnostic review and seldom fix the problem. The dryer has been replaced twice in two years and the third dryer just started acting up. The LG fridge came broken, was replaced within two weeks. Hundreds of dollars in groceries lost. The fridge has broken again and the repair person is scheduled for Monday. I have two kids sick, one post major surgery and no fridge. LG repair company is heartless and doesn't care about Sales of Goods Act nor their customers. Brandsmart sells refurbished and defective equipment.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The worst experience. I bought a refrigerator on sale last Black Friday, I told myself the delivery was for 2 weeks after which it did not happen, I licked the seller. He never answered the cell phone, then I started to call customer service. What a bad service experience. Until I get the delivery for today 10/01/2020 they call me and mw they say that the delivery truck broke down and that now it will be for Saturday. I will never return to Brandsmart to not even an item.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

Two years ago I purchased an Atak brand 40” tv from Brandsmart. When I go to buy things from a reputable company I expect it to LAST. Then when I called customer service I’m told I’m basically SOL and I should call the manufacturing company. For what?! Brandsmart doesn’t check to make sure a product works before they re-sell it back to people.

Brandsmart USA Company Information