Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA

3.7/5 (168 ratings)

About Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart USA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: May 3, 2022

I went to the store late Sunday i.e., 3:50 pm. Your salesman Walnick ** was in a hurry. I purchased a cooktop that I took with me. I also have a Microwave on Back Order. He said there are 60 on order coming soon… Most important, he would not change my address in the file because he said it would take too long. He also insisted on selling me a 4-year warranty but I realize now if I need service the WRONG address is in your file! Upon installing the cooktop, I found there is a 12-month warranty plus 3 years for only $41. from the manufacturer and less money to extend the warranty each year directly from them. I’m sure Walnick ** knows this.

He also insisted on a 4-year warranty on the microwave. I assume there is a one-year warranty from the manufacturer on this too with even less money to extend.

This is the second time I got double talked by one of your salesmen. I am coming to the store to get my address changed and a credit for both Warranties sold for $259.

Original review: March 31, 2022

They brought the wrong dryer. I was told to reorder the new dryer & they would credit my account when it was picked up. They picked it up & refuse to credit my account. That's called theft Dave in Stockbridge!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I purchased a dishwasher which was scheduled for a Saturday delivery. No Call No Show. I called Customer Service. Somehow the delivery was not processed in the system. A rescheduled date was put in the system. Again No Call No Show. I contacted customer service for 2nd time. They informed me a company by the name of TCI at 954-493-7300. They were supposed to call me Monday to schedule an appointment time. Again no call. I called customer service for a 3rd time. They have nothing on record of the dishwasher being scheduled for delivery. I finally made the only rationale decision available - Cancel the order.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Beware when purchasing their extended warranties. The warranty department will make you jump through multiple hoops. We manage rental properties and every warranty call is an absolute chore. They pretty much do everything they can to discourage you from filing a claim. Here is what you can expect:

- Even with order receipt, serial number, model number and every possible detail they still never find our orders and always escalate.
    - Customer service reps are lowest possible volume, even on speaker sometimes I can't hear them.
    - They are not based in US and you have to speak very clearly and slowly or they have trouble understanding.
    - Twice the reps just hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager (they couldn't find my order).
    - File it online and have your warranty claim denied every time until you call in.
    - Escalate your case - takes 2-3 business days and they will not get back to you. You must call them to continue the claim.
    - Finally given a claim number and told to contact local service to set something up.
    - Local Service center is always swamped, be ready to call 10-15 times just to speak to someone.
    - Local rep will show up and have to set up another appointment to actually fix it.

- Finally it will get fixed (2-3 weeks is absolute best turnaround time), and pray we never have another issue. Hours of our time wasted.

We've stopped buying appliances from Brandsmart entirely. Sadly, even competitor's extended warranties are just as bad with the same tactics. The amount of time wasted is just not worth the trouble, we call it the worse possible technical "warranty."

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I purchased a refrigerator that was out of stock and was fully charged for the same and the extended warranty although the item was not expected for 1-2 months. After a month I contacted customer service as to the status of the item. I was informed the item had been in for a while and they were waiting for me to call to schedule the delivery. I was very upset being that the salesman had informed me he would call me to schedule as soon as they received the item. Customer service informed me that the salesman had placed the item on "will Call" which to them means the customer will call to schedule delivery.

I contacted the store manager who was too busy for me and all he could say was that I was not the only person with this problem. I contacted Corporate and was given an email address to file my complaint. It is a week later and I have not heard back from Corporate. The refrigerator was delivered yesterday and to my surprise the salesman had failed to sell me the water line to connect the ice maker. Thankfully the delivery crew (Ryder), had water lines in their truck and not only gave me one but completed the installation. Buyer beware, Brandsmart only cares about selling and money. They have absolutely no concern for their customers.

Resolution response: Nov. 10, 2021

I had wrote a review about the trouble I had with my refrigerator with Brandsmart and that no one was helping me until I spoke to Philip ** from brandsmart who took the time to help me with my problem and got it solved. I will definitely go back again thanks to his customer services.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

On 08/09/21 I bought a refrigerator from Brandsmart and I took it home. It start to make a strange noise so I took it back to Brandsmart. They checked the refrigerator and wrote on the receipt ok to unload. When I went to customer services to replace the refrigerator they told me it had a dent and they couldn't replace it. When I left the refrigerator with them it did not have a dent and now they don't want to replace my refrigerator or credit my account. Beware of brandsmart. They have no real customer service whatsoever. Go to Best Buy. They will match their price.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Purchased a scratch/dent fridge and a new stove. Delivered as promised. The refrigerator was beeping and not cooling. Freezer didn't work at all. Called the service center, the store, the manufacturer, and got nowhere! Sat on hold for more than 20 minutes only to get disconnected a dozen times. Finally, I looked up the email addresses of the head honchos at BrandsMart. The next morning I had action. Several persons from BrandsMart called me, sent a service technician to discover the fridge had an electrical problem. Phil made the situation Right! He sent over a new fridge within a few days. I am now a happy camper. Brandsmart does need to fix their customer service/phone system, it's terrible.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

My 90 year old client purchased an AC unit along with the service/warranty program from Brandsmart. The AC was scheduled for service and the repairman they sent stated that the AC needed a part and they would call as soon as it came in. After waiting 2 weeks with no call, I called them and was given an an appointment the next day. The service man came on September 13 and stated that the AC was not repairable and that I would be contacted with details for a replacement.

I called Customer Service On Sept 14 and was told that an email was sent to the manufacturer and that I would receive a call within 24 to 48 hours. I did not receive a call within that timeframe so I gave them a call on September 16 and was told they would send another email And that they would contact me again within 24 to 48 hours. I explained our frustration and that I’d been told the same thing. She states that If I didn’t want to wait I could call the manufacturer. I was given the incorrect number for the manufacturer and I did not receive a phone call so I called them again on September 18 and asked to speak with a supervisor who informed me that they had sent an email and still had not received a response from the manufacturer.

I thoroughly explained to the supervisor that I was working with an elderly woman who is in extreme discomfort due to the inoperable unit and that this issue had been lingering for over a month. She assured me that she would take care of the issue and that someone would call me back and again no one has. I called again on September 20 and was told again that they would send an email and try to contact the manufacturer and would give me a call within 24 to 48 hours. I Did not receive a call back so I called again on September 23 and asked to speak with a supervisor or someone who could escalate or expedite the request. I was told that all of the supervisors were not available (at lunch) and was assured that someone would return my call who would be able to resolve my issue. Again no one called.

I called again on September 24 and was told that another email had been sent and I would get a response in 24/48 hours. I called Monday September 27 and was told there was an email sent and she had “no further information”. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was placed on hold for six minutes before being hung up on. I called back and explain the situation again and was placed on hold and again disconnect it from the call. When I called back I was told there were no supervisors available. The lack of attention placed on this matter and the apparent inadequacy of the employees delegated to handle customer issues is not only disappointing but an injustice to consumers. At this point we request a REFUND for The unit and all of the money we have spent on a service warranty that is seemingly useless. ======

Update: It’s been another week I still have NOT received a call from ANYONE at either Brandsmart or Warrantech (their warranty company). This has been the absolute worse customer disservice I have ever witnessed from a major company. The supervisors never come to the phone nobody ever has an answer or a resolution and exhibit an evident lack of concern. I don’t even know what to next. I was advised to call the BBB and an attorney in the matter.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I will attach all the pictures I took to show the damage caused by the delivery personnel for Brandsmart which also caused a bad electrical wiring installation on my dryer, TWICE. They installed the 240v wiring in opposite directions which was almost causing a fire. The personnel put my family and my new home of risk. The dryer and owner's manual does have multiple warning labels for possible risk of fire or explosion due to improper installation. I also made Samsung aware about the safety concerns on their products. I plan on sending this to the Better Business Bureau to let people know that Brandsmart hires Non certified electrical people to come and set up electrical appliances without caring for the customer's safety only cheap labor prices.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I bought a Whirlpool refrigerator from Brandsmart about one year ago. The first problem started with the delivery. They came in and turned off the water to start the ice maker. No sooner did they leave, I realized NO WATER. I immediately called the service desk and was told TOO BAD, they could come next week. I called the plumber who came and found out they did not turn on the water under the sink. He also found a leak in the connector. One year later the ice maker broke.

I have a 5 year extended warranty. I called and was told a technician would visit in one week. The technician came, with no part, and told us he would be back in one week. Eight days later we called and found out that the technician just ordered the part and it would be another two weeks. Three weeks later the technician came WITHOUT THE NEEDED PART. He stated he would be back in one week. One week and one half later, no part, no technician, no call no service. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY SERVICE EVER. DO NOT BUY AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THIS COMPANY. After this is fixed, I am asking for a refund for the extended warranty and will look for another company or pay for the repairs myself.

Brandsmart USA Company Information