Brandsmart USA

Stars Rating

• 10%
  • 90%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?
    Price

Reviewed July 3, 2024

I want to post my experience because I think it is unfair, my husband and I went to buy a electric bike and when my kid uses it the speed star to slow down so we took it back thinking that the time cost us $400. Well I thought wow it is very expensive and it has this issue of slowing down... so we took it back like three hours later and Brandsmart charged me $80 dollars plus tax for restocking and because they said it has a zero days return policy so I went the same day three hours later so now I felt frustrated just thinking about the $80, I write this because I don't want someone go thru this like me... be careful with their return policy.

Verified purchase
    Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 14, 2024

I was hesitant to order from them because of all the negative reviews. My husband said he had ordered from them before and has never had an issue, so I broke down and purchased a brand new air conditioner. My item arrived on time with no damage. I paid $100 less than than what other stores are selling these brand new air conditioners. Very pleased with my purchase.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I would give them a zero rating if I could. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S24 from their website and paid expedited shipping. A week later, I still had not received a call for my delivery. When I called in, the phone was out of stock, and on backorder. This was my third call to them. I had called in twice before and also spoke with someone via chat, and was never told that the phone was out of stock until the day it was supposed to be delivered. This company sucks!

Reviewed April 3, 2024

We purchased a freezer from them in January. We also purchased the extended warranty. Immediately the "frost free" freezer starts building up frost on the inside. I have been making weekly calls to Brandsmart and Kenmore to trying to get someone to come look at the freezer and fix the issue. Brandsmart sends me to Kenmore, Kenmore sends me to Sears service, Sears services sends me to Brandsmart. I call the extended warranty company and they say that because of my location, I have to call the Brandsmart store where I purchased by freezer and the cycle starts all over again. I am would not buy ANYTHING else from Brandsmart and I feel the same about the Kenmore brand!!!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed March 28, 2024

Order **. I made a purchase on Feb 26 /2024. Asked to change the delivery 2 times and on the date of March 25 was the delivery date to deliver a refrigerator an oven and a hood, but I only received the hood and the refrigerator and the oven. I have already called several times to know about the delivery and they tell me that there is no date because it is no longer in stock, and no one solves or gives me a date.

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2024

I bought a Dryer which broke after a year. I bought extended guarantee which I have been dealing with. It is being a month and still it hasn't been fixed. We called, made already 3 appointments. The technician came after 2 weeks, and he was going to order part. Never did. He closed the ticket, saying it was fixed. I will never buy anything else from Brandsmart.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 2, 2024

Avoid purchasing from Brandsmart! On January 16, 2024, I made the mistake of ordering a dryer and washing machine from BrandSmart Online. Despite receiving confirmation for a specific delivery date and time, the appliances never arrived. After enduring a frustrating two-hour wait past the scheduled delivery time, I called customer service and was placed on hold for over an hour, only to be disconnected. Upon calling again, I encountered a more helpful agent who explained that the delivery was postponed to the next day due to the addition of wires and vents for the equipment. To my dismay, the following day passed with no delivery, and I later discovered that my order had been canceled because they claimed the items were out of stock.

Now, I'm stuck waiting for a refund. Despite being assured multiple times that the refund was processed on January 20, 2024, and would reflect in my account within 2-3 business days, it has been 10 business days, and there is still no sign of the credit. This entire experience has been incredibly frustrating and disappointing.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2023

8 service calls to have a Samsung refrigerator ice maker repaired. Worst service ever. They send out technicians that do not know their products. Call into the warranty department. There is a bad language barrier. They do not understand what you are saying half the time. Had to replace the ice maker 7x. 8th time I refused to have it fixed again. It was not worth my time. Ended up throwing the refrigerator out and Buying a new one from Best Buy.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2023

Purchased appliance and was charged on 11/10/23 almost $5000 and promised delivery and installation for 11/28/23 and when they delivered they did not sent stove. After 2 hours with manager Carlton, he told me that even though I wasn't then sell my charged and set up a delivery they don't guarantee to hold my purchase and they sold the stove to someone else during the time I paid and the delivery date, now I have to wait 3 more days hopefully and they will deliver me the stove but are too busy to install it as promised when I purchased. This can't be legal to take money and then sell my stove to someone else who wanted earlier delivery.. Now I have to pay my electrician to install what I already paid Brandsmart for.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2023

Customer service does not want to do their job. Have a problem with damage done by a tech and still have not had it resolved in over three weeks. I have called many times over, and keep getting the same answer... So I guess that makes me Insane. I was stupid to buy a product from this company as they are the worst from the sales people to the delivery person, to the people you speak to on the phone. After just over a year have the compressor break on a new LG refrigerator, called in and took a week for a tech to come to my home then he just looks at and says it's broken and I have to get the part for it. There goes another week. Then have to wait a week more after the part comes to have come back. He comes back to repair it and damages my floor.

I called in right away about this and am told I have to wait till he closes the job. The tech says he notified his boss and took a picture of the damage... It has now been almost a month and I am still waiting after many calls and the normal it's not my job. It is so very disappointing that service has gotten to this level. Do not buy from them at all.. just let this company go out of business.

Brandsmart USA Company Information