Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA

2.5/5 (531 ratings)

About Brandsmart USA

Brandsmart USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Brandsmart?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

Incompetent, unprofessional, they do not have technicians to provide services, 2 months waiting for the replacement, and it has not arrived yet... Supervisors and general managers have no answers to the situation... They simply say I HAVE NO TECHNICIANS TO THE SERVICE..

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

In October me and my wife purchased over 10,000 $ worth of furniture from Brandsmart USA online. Upon receiving furniture delivery company refused to assemble furniture. After some heated arguments furniture was finally assembled. Upon assembly marble coffee table was cracked. After many months of telling me it would be replaced and after delivery company brought out 2 broken replacements, I finally got someone to tell me the table was not going to be in stock. Just purchased home and was stuck with a broken table. January and I need my refund to purchase more tables and now I am going through the same lies about getting a refund. I paid cash for this awful service. Stay away from this company. Worst customer service from the top to the bottom

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I purchased two built-in appliances for a planned new kitchen. The salesman instructed me multiple times (more than 5) to make sure I opened the items during delivery to inspect for damages as he knew we would not be installing right away. Plans have changed and we no longer want these appliances or a new kitchen. The items were delivered 4 days ago and I called today to return these items as our plans have changed.

I was told they would charge 20% re-stocking fee because we removed the shrink wrap from the boxes. I explained to the lady these were the instructions given by the salesman and that the items were in the boxes, exactly where their driver left them. She said they would still consider them used and charge this fee. This is beyond unethical and a premeditated scam practice that seems to be spread across this company. Stay away from this company!! I will fight this. Their receipt says nothing about this. The return policy says nothing about this.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

Online purchase for refrigerator delivered on 10/13 with a broken wheel and refused to accept delivery, they said they would reschedule for the 15th. Call that am for delivery time since I didn't receive call previous day and it was not even rescheduled. No refrigerator until next week.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Samsung Refrigerator was delivered with damages. It been more than a year and Brandsmart or Samsung have not been able to fix it or replace it for a new one. All they do is kill time to run out of time and warranties. Now I'm dealing with the extended warranty, lucky I bought it. I do NOT recommend Brandsmart and Samsung is even worse.

Samsung should be able to fix or be responsible for their products, but that is not the case. To top this, explaining everything to each customer service is frustrating, they all have different reports from the technicians, and requesting to speak to a supervisor gets worst. Supervisors are NEVER available, they don't care if you wait or they schedule a call back. WORST EXPERIENCE.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Bad customer service, bad delivery, horrible mistreatment. I received a refrigerator today and never in my life will buy it again from this company. They mistake the delivery time and do not pick up my old refrigerator. They think that the customers are stupid and if they talk fast they are right. If you do not speak English they do not respect you. Run away.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I purchased a new refrigerator from Brandsmart in West Palm Beach Store and it was delivered on Mon Aug 8th. This was the worst delivery experience I have ever had. First the driver called and said that he couldn't find our house and said for me to fax him the address. I tried to give him the address but he didn't speak good English and after a while they showed up to make the delivery. I asked if they would put the old refrigerator in the garage so I could give it to a charity. The driver said he couldn't do that and he left the old one in the living room. I called customer service today and they said the the delivery men are not furniture movers and that all they have to do is get the old one out of the way. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. FINISH THE JOB! Think twice before buying anything from these customer unfriendly company.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I ordered a dishwasher online and was told to go to Sawgrass mall to pick up machine. At 5:45pm arrived at store only to be told that it was not released yet. So I waited called customer service and spoke to woman that said that the machine had been released and printed by the store and that they were just waiting to pull the merchandise. Go back to the desk and now I am being told that the machine is in Dania. I have already been here close to 3 hours. Called into Customer service again and was told if that's what the store said then that's it. This customer service and store need to be shut down. Now I have to wait 10 business days to refund the money that was spent. What about the time and ** Brandsmart. You guys are a joke to say the least!!

Original review: July 7, 2022

On July 4th I got email by Brandsmart. I opened and it was a receipt for portable speaker, someone else had bought it that day, I went to store the next day to asked about it and the only thing they said, "Not to worry it was a mistake," so the physical receipt it was giving to the customer who purchased the item with my full information on it, I was concerned why someone has my full information. That person who look like not interested to help or lacks of tools to fix the issue. He kept tell me isn’t nothing can be done at this point then told me to contact the company on the phone, I called numerous times. No one was able to help me. The only thing they put me on hold. I waited around 10 minutes and I just gave up … How I can fix this issue? Cause my full information is been given to stranger. I’m worry about it.

Original review: May 3, 2022

I went to the store late Sunday i.e., 3:50 pm. Your salesman Walnick ** was in a hurry. I purchased a cooktop that I took with me. I also have a Microwave on Back Order. He said there are 60 on order coming soon… Most important, he would not change my address in the file because he said it would take too long. He also insisted on selling me a 4-year warranty but I realize now if I need service the WRONG address is in your file! Upon installing the cooktop, I found there is a 12-month warranty plus 3 years for only $41. from the manufacturer and less money to extend the warranty each year directly from them. I’m sure Walnick ** knows this.

He also insisted on a 4-year warranty on the microwave. I assume there is a one-year warranty from the manufacturer on this too with even less money to extend.

This is the second time I got double talked by one of your salesmen. I am coming to the store to get my address changed and a credit for both Warranties sold for $259.

Brandsmart USA Company Information