Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Appliances Connection

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

Pros

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

Cons

• Some reports of delayed deliveries

Bottom Line

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: July 16, 2021

I bought a Whirlpool side-by-side Fridge/Freezer combo 18 years ago when I moved into my house. Never had a problem with them, love them but knew it was time to replace before one went out & left me hanging. I found the same exact units but brand new, built in 2021 models. So I ordered them on the 4th of July special thru Lowe's but they said they couldn't be delivered until Nov. 2021, which was 5 months down the road, but I ordered them anyway because I had such luck with early models, same units. Then I decided to Google the model #'s and both units popped right up thru Appliances Connection. The price was lower than Lowe's prices, even though they were on sale at Lowe's & they showed they could deliver in just a few weeks! I actually didn't believe it...it is sincerely was too good to be true. I told my wife they must be "scratch & dent" & just not listed as that.

So I order them & canceled the Lowe's order & got a full refund from them. The process was absolutely amazing! They sent me full tracking with daily updates, got an email to confirm delivery was ready. They gave me a window of 7 am to 1 pm. I agreed, they showed up a 7 am on sharp the next day & I was actually still asleep. They rescheduled a couple days later, with no charge or complaint. They delivered, the crew brought them in & delivered to my kitchen. They were wrapped perfectly, could tell from the factory. I went over them with a fine tooth comb. No dents, no scratches, absolutely perfect. So lower price than Lowe's even so called "on sale", full accurate tracking, delivered with no "nickel & dime" fees, hand delivered & super fast start to finish.

I do review a lot, happy or unhappy. I actually like to review more when I'm happy. I'm here to tell you, I've been self employed for 32+ years & this was one of the best, smoothest transactions I've experienced, since I can remember. At this point, I'd HIGHLY recommend this company. I know you can't make every customer happy & as they say "**" happens but I'm am a seriously happy customer...hope this helps & things go as smooth & seamless for you, as it did for me! Appliances Connection gets a HUGE thumbs up, 5 earned stars & a customer for life! Ken from Houston Texas.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I recently shopped for a wall air conditioner unit and was limited to a specific model that would fit the current opening in my wall. The unit was hard to find, but Appliances Connection had it. When I called them the sales people were knowledgeable, and very helpful. They also offered the best price I could find, but offered a price matching service if I did find a better price with one of their registered websites.

I was really concerned about receiving the unit undamaged because I've read many reviews online from various companies that the units often arrive damaged from shipping. When I expressed this concern to the salesmen I spoke to, they informed me of their standard delivery service included delivery inside my unit, and the delivery man will wait there while I open the unit and look to see if there's any damage. If there is, he will take it back and re-delivery another unit. This peace of mind is what sold me on Appliances Connection. I've had a great experience so far, and am looking forward to receiving my new A/C!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I discovered Appliances Connection when I was shopping for a new Bosch dishwasher - from my preliminary research they had the best prices both of on-line retailers, as well as local stores. Since I knew I wanted a Bosch and had a general idea which features I wanted, I needed to see which Bosch model was the best match & their website allowed me to narrow my search by selecting which features I wanted. I was able to compare several models at once with each model's features in columns so I could see how they varied and make my selection. It was very helpful visually to see it displayed this way. Once I decided which one was the best match, I proceeded to check-out, which was a straightforward process.

It was the first time I had made a major on-line purchase but I felt the process was clear and concise with a chance to correct any entry errors as I went along. I appreciated that there was a full description of my purchase with the features of that model before I clicked submit purchase. Customer Service has kept me updated through every step of the way through email, from confirmation of the purchase to when the item was picked up from shipping. Now I'm anticipating the delivery and can't wait to try out my first Bosch! I have already recommended to my sister that she check out Appliances Connection as she's also getting ready to buy a dishwasher, and I'll return myself when I replace my next appliance.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I recently inquired into the status of my order from Appliances Connection. Time is of the essence on this delivery, so I wanted to check on the status as soon as I could. I could not discern from the website the exact status of my order though I was told it would ship on Monday. I clicked the Chat Now button to find out more and a customer service representative assisted me in my inquiry. She asked me for my order number and almost instantly had an update for me. She told me that the shipper had been changed to express and that a confirmation would be sent shortly.

I appreciated their quick attention and addressing my need for a very quick delivery. Before this, I never had the opportunity to shop at Appliances Connection, but from now on, I will place all of our appliances orders with Appliances Connection as their customer service is amazing! Things like this are never easy with big box retailer. A big thank you to Appliances Connection for an amazing job!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

We ordered our dishwasher on AppliancesConnection.com over a year ago. Appliances Connection had the best price with no tax and free shipping. I was skeptical ordering a major appliance on-line, but it came and installed like a breeze. We love the dishwasher and it worked out. So, now when we decided to replace our gas range, refrigerator, and microwave we are not surprised to find, once again, ApplianceConnection has the best prices and services.

At first we tried the local big box stores but not all colors and models are on sale or available. Since we had such a great experience with our dishwasher, I thought I would check appliances connection just to see if they have what we wanted (I do a lot of research before buying). I was thrilled to find not only did they have what we wanted they also had all of the information we needed to make an informed purchase. Every model has all of the installation/manuals/dimensions on its page. Not only did I find exactly the models of what I wanted, 2 of the 3 were on sale. I also found an extra coupon and since we purchased all three together we qualified for rebates. I know when we are ready to replace our washer/dryer I will shop here first. I have recommended this site to family and friends and assure anyone with concerns about ordering big appliances on-line to be at ease. Happy shopping!

Original review: July 16, 2021

Ordered over $5k in living room furniture and 3+ months later, still haven't received it. I get weekly emails with new estimated ship dates. The one thing that surprised me is that they actually answer the customer service number. I canceled my order. Who knows what I'll go through to get my refund if I couldn't get a product I ordered after almost 4 months.

Original review: July 14, 2021

Purchased most expensive dryer. Salesperson did not advise on additional costs involved with shipping and installation (no power cord!). Shipping was heavily delayed and impossible to predict (unreasonably long delay). Product was damaged and non-functioning (water stains on back and bent frame). Company has advised me to return on my own or exercise my warranty with the manufacturer. They simply do not care. Appliances Connection failed on all fronts. They are connected with Goedeker’s, so do your research.

Original review: June 23, 2021

My frustrating ordeal with them went on for 4 months! Order was delayed 2 weeks, horrible shipping company canceled, rescheduled and no showed 7 times! Finally returned damaged appliances, 7 weeks before refund issued!

Original review: June 18, 2021

Bought a dishwasher that was in stock and the estimated delivery time was between 7 and 14 days (business). The item was collected by the transportation company AM Trucking on May 27th. The item did not leave their warehouse until June 7th. It arrived to another warehouse in Salt Lake City on June 10th. I live in Boise, around 9 hours away from Salt Lake. The dishwasher has been sitting in Salt Lake City since the 10th and I heard absolutely nothing from the delivery company.

I contacted Appliances Connection and I was told that there is nothing the can do about it. The best they can do is give me a phone number to contact the transportation company. I called the company, but the wait time is long. I am number 35 in line on their customer service line. I have also sent the company an e-mail. I did not receive a response. I do not recommend Appliances Connection and also if you have to use AM Trucking, do not. They are slow and have terrible customer service.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Customer service was very nice and seemed helpful. I left every call feeling like things were resolved, but they were not. I have had to call customer service over half a dozen times to get basic parts of my order and delivery moving. My delivery is going to be at least a month later than the original date that I was given, and that is my best-case scenario at this point. They said that they worked with the delivery company and had a confirmed delivery date for today. My wife and I both made arrangements to be home for the delivery. I called the delivery company this morning and they had my order but did not have it out for delivery today and that the person from Appliances Connection did not have a confirmed delivery date when they told me that they did.

I called Appliances Connection and they did not offer much help this time except to say that the person who I spoke to previously should not have said that it was confirmed for delivery two days ago. They tried again the next day, but no luck. A third day in a row and we have had the same issue. Hopefully, the delivery has occurred by the time that you read this, but at this point, who knows?

Original review: June 13, 2021

Ordered filter kit. Called to make sure they send it to the right address as I also have a P.O. Box. Was treated super rudely by a Reshma. Tried to get a hold of supervisor which was a long quest. Received a review form from company. I answered honestly based on my experience. Based on that company unilaterally cancelled my order. BBB has a warning about the company on their site which I saw too late. Company appears not to be doing business in good faith. I will turn this over to AG of my state. Don't buy from them.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I ordered and received a new washer & dryer from this company. They sent 2 different crews to install but were unable to do so. I paid locally to install and product was defective. Asked to return and refund. Have been trying for over a month to receive help now it says case closed. Still waiting to talk to a manager but no call back. Would not do business with this company!

Original review: May 24, 2021

When I first set up a phone call with Appliances Connection I wanted to get pricing and delivery date options. They explained my options clearly and helped me schedule my order. Then, upon setting up my delivery I was unfortunately selecting an incorrect dryer with the correct washer and fridge. The delivery personnel ensured the return of my improper dryer and Appliances Connection helped me get the correct dryer delivered and installed shortly thereafter. Overall, great experience.

Original review: May 22, 2021

I order a month ago 2 stainless steel flasks for my Miele coffee machines. It took forever for the company send me the product because of “Covid-19“ situation. When I finally got the package it was completely wrong. I asked Miele stainless steel flask and the company sent a smaller version made with glass but it doesn’t fit in my machines at all. And now nobody answer my msgs

Original review: May 14, 2021

Gas dryer delivered broken! This may be the worst customer service I’ve ever experience. The last representative talked over me and then when I questioned what was taking so long setting up a service call she said “did you not hear what I said?” Ohhhh yeah, I heard you. I just hope other customers do as well. Buyer Beware!!! If you buy from this company you may save a few dollars but you’re going to wait a very long time and could receive a broken appliance. If that’s the case keep really good notes because they don’t care about anything but taking your money!

Original review: May 13, 2021

I ordered a new 1/2 hp garbage disposal through Appliances Connection. They offered the best price I was able to find even when compared to sales at local big box stores and they offered free shipping. It took a little longer to receive (3 wks) than originally estimated but they did a great job of communicating and apprising me of each step in the delivery timeline. The disposal arrived at my doorstep in perfect condition and the instructions were so straightforward I was able to install it myself. I would definitely recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Original review: May 13, 2021

Great experience so far... I was shopping for washer/dryer combo and googling for the best prices. I almost got them from another local vendor but then found out the crazy delivery fee. In my search I came across this site but wary about it since I'm not familiar with the company, I Googled and read up on all the good reviews so I decided to take the dive. Since it was such a good deal I figured the downsize is the long delivery time frame but I couldn't believed it when I got the call telling me that it will be delivered next day which means the turnaround was only three days. I haven't used the appliances yet but so far I'm so impressed with the customer service, ease of shopping at the website and the awesome prices.

Original review: May 3, 2021

We paid for a washing machine to be delivered and paid extra for our old machine to be taken away at the same time. When they got here they said they couldn’t take it away that day, but would be able to schedule a pickup within a couple days. In the weeks since then the company has been unresponsive and we still have the old washing machine sitting in our basement. Do not trust this company - they will take your money and not provide the service you paid for.

Original review: April 28, 2021

It's like this, we purchased 10 chairs in January 2021, 2 which are defective, and have been trying to get replacement parts and or 2 new chairs, sent in lots of photos, been in contact many times, to have them want more photos, about 15 emails so far. I also purchased the extra 10 year warranty for all 10 chairs. They keep coming back, with "We will forward this information to the manufacturer/vendor. Once they respond we will update you via this case."

They sent some replacement parts which require you to do the work, not all the replacement parts that we were asking for, but only half??? Requires you to dismantle, and or have a press to put the parts on, not sure how that works!!! This is a large company, they need better customer service department, as we did purchase in January, and still waiting to use those 2 chairs, April 28, 2021, no one should be able to take this long!!!

Original review: April 22, 2021

We bought a new refrigerator from Appliances Connection online and purchased the install package. Everything went as planned. They were very insistent on us buying a new water line for the refrigerator or they would not install it. We bought one along with the refrigerator. When the time came to install the installers (third party from Appliances Connection) used the old line and did not install the new line. After three days we walked into our kitchen and noticed our laminate flooring squishing when we walked on it. A three day leak from the old hose line. We contacted Appliances Connection and they put us in contact with the delivery company who has since ghosted all requests from us and our insurance company- which submitted a full claim with all invoices, pictures and documents for the insurance claim. Nothing from the delivery company.

Appliances Connection admitted to us that they have had nothing but problems with this company and would look into it for us. It has been weeks now and nothing from anyone. We were left out to dry from Appliances Connection. They essentially blamed a delivery company whose only avenue of contact is a claims department email and form. This experience should be heeded as a warning to anyone dealing with this company. IF it is resolved in any manner that is satisfactory to us- I will update. But this seems unlikely. A true shame- and very poor business practice from Appliances Connection.

Resolution response: April 21, 2021

They have solved this issue.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I had ordered from Appliances Connection in the past. It had gone well. This time we ordered a $3,000+ fridge. We had to order the handles separately which came as a surprise but we were fine with it. Fast forward two months:

- They delivered the wrong handles not one, not two, but three times.
    - Still no handles installed as I write this review.
    - Very poor communication from their customer support all along.

- I tried to leave a review on their website which they never published.

I am typically a very low maintenance customer. First time I am leaving a negative review. This has to be my worse customer experience ever (I am 43). You can't imagine how long we have spent over the phone with them and how frustrating it is to have a fridge with no handles when you have three young kids.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Purchased Dishwasher and Installation. Three weeks, told DW was out of stock, so they sold us an alternative. Delivery date... truck driver did not use truck route but instead of correcting his mistake, he blew us off and didn't deliver. A week later, delivered and badly installed. DW would not turn on. Delivery refused to take it back and left us with a bad machine and took our old one. I insisted that they give us back our old DW and take back the bad one, and they refused. I refused to sign. Driver threatened me. We called police. We called App Connection, told our story, they claimed no responsibility for quality of installation and delivery guy's behavior, even though we paid AC directly for delivery and installation. They said they would send a truck back to pick up the bad DW "when it's in your area next", but we haven't heard from them nor received the refund promised. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!

Original review: April 12, 2021

I've bought two appliances from Appliances Connection, and paid for installation and disposal of old units. They delivered and installed the gas range. I had to re-level the stove myself after they tried a couple times and refused to complete the job. They also didn't send or install the anti-tip device. The microwave showed up 4 months later. They would not install the microwave because the two mounting holes didn't match the one they took out. You would expect that for the $125 installation fee, they could drill two mounting holes. I will not do business with this company again.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I ordered a dishwasher and they made an appointment to deliver and install. When I went to log in and check arrival time (the day of the appointment), it showed the dishwasher had never been in stock. The first customer service person insisted it was “totally on a truck” but I just needed to call the trucking company. We went around a few times about why this seemed to me odd (given what their webpage reported), until I went ‘full Becky’ and asked for a manager. The manager - mind you this was more than a 40 minutes in to this escapade- said he had no idea who I was talking to previously (you know, the person who got him on the phone?) but that it would go out next week.

When I pointed out the company had made an appointment, never contacted me to cancel or say there was a problem, and that the first person had tried to send me on a wild dishwasher chase calling trucking companies, he huffed that obviously I didn’t want to do business with them and would cancel, and hung up. No word yet if the credit card was actually refunded but wouldn’t you have doubts?

Original review: April 7, 2021

Bottom line - if you want an appliance delivered to your front door, that you must install, and may or may not have slight cosmetic damage - then go ahead and buy from them. However, order it online only so you can get screen images documenting everything. Do not place your order over the phone as they will tell you things that aren't true and you'll have no proof. Understand that they offer awful, argumentative customer service and that it'll take weeks to resolve any issues, which in the end will only leave you frustrated.

11-22-2020 I tried to order a Frigidaire Professional column fridge/freezer, with the financing they offer. Even though it said I was approved it wouldn't let me check out, so I called. Victor at appliancesconnection.com placed the order for me. This purchase included; white glove delivery service, installation service, 3-year warranty, removal of old appliance, and the necessary trim kit. I was very excited to order these and understood I was on a wait list until January. On 2-18-21 I received notification from the shipping company that said threshold delivery, so I called and Elizabeth at Appliances Connection who first said I didn't have installation but after I walked her through the receipt she sent an email advising this should be White Glove with installation.

On 3-5-2021 they arrived to deliver and advised it was delivery only. I was responsible for removal of wrapping materials, old appliances, etc. and they only had part of the trim kit so couldn't install even if they wanted to. Also after delivery, I noticed a very small divot in the freezer door. This wasn't visible during delivery as I had to remove the Styrofoam, tape, and wrapping off the doors, drawers, shelving, etc. It's certainly not enough to merit a return but is disappointing as it's at about chest height and close to the handle so in clear view.

I called Appliances Connection and advised of my issues. First, every time I called they denied I had white glove - even after I provided a screen image and a copy of the email they sent to shipper. Eventually, after weeks of back and forth I was told that white glove isn't offered, period. Their idea of good customer service was to refund me the money I paid for installation. The units can't be leveled without a trim kit and I'm not able to install wheels on the bottom of these units myself but that's apparently my problem - not theirs.

After telling them they could pick the units up, I then received an email from another representative offering 200 credit to find a local installer. This doesn't completely cover the cost but at this point I don't really have a choice. No one I spoke with cared a thing about customer service, everyone argued with me and after all of that I didn't receive the 5% cash back gift card I was promised. If this forum allowed I'd post images of my receipts and their emails... I can't warn you enough. Don't buy from this company.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Shopping experience is very easy and convenient. I spoke to one of their sales associates, and he was very very nice and helpful. Prices were excellent as well. It made me feel very secure and I want to come back and buy some of their bedroom sets after this order.

Original review: April 1, 2021

First time using Appliances Connection and am very impressed. Not only did their prices beat all the big box stores near me, but they also shipped for free! My Electrolux fridge also came with a $250 mail in rebate, which further set them apart on price. They have been super fast in getting this order shipped and on its way! I will be purchasing the test of my appliances here. Thanks for the great service Appliances Connection!

Resolution response: July 23, 2021

Appliances Connection agreed that they will refund $500 as previously agreed and asked me to remove the reviews.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Updated on 7/7/2021: Don’t go to Appliances Connection to purchase anything - it’s been worst purchase experience ever and I am extremely disappointed. Following up with my previous review. After another three months (six months in total now) they still haven’t refund, and I still have no refrigerator to use. Problems:

1. They didn't refund as they promised and they lied in order to keep your order. I ordered five appliances for my new kitchen for $21,999 and the total price dropped by $890 right after the order and before any appliance was shipped. They promised to refund $500 to keep my order otherwise I will cancel it. After six months now I haven't received the refund yet. I have all the email communication as the proof and I consulted legal and decided to move forward with the legal process.

2. Their high end $11K Dacor built-in refrigerator cannot even be installed. Wasted five months communicating with both AppliancesConnection and Dacor. After five months they were still able to ship the proper missing installation parts. I initially contacted AppliancesConnection back in Feb. about all the missing installation parts and their customer support team had no idea about the Dacor built-in refrigerator or understand anything about installation parts. ApplianceConnection asked me to directly talk to the manufacturer instead of taking the responsibility to help customers as a retailer. After back and forth communication with Dacor, Dacor finally found out all installation parts for the built-in refrigerator should come from ApplianceConnection…. As shown in the attached photo, my Dacor refrigerator is not working after six months.

3. Their escalation team is a joke and not responsible either. There is a guy who represented their escalation team contacted me after my initial review claiming he could solve my problems. After I shared all info and problems, he disappeared after a few weeks of communication.

Original review: I will never order from them again. Bad experience. A few problems:

1. They didn't refund as they promised. I ordered five appliances for my new kitchen and the total price dropped by $890 right after the order and before any appliance was shipped. They were reluctant do price match so I compromised to agree to have a refund of $500. After two months I haven't received the refund yet. Sent 6 emails and called them 3 times. The sales person didn't keep the promise and didn't reply to my email anymore.

2. After I received items, my $10K built-in fridge was missing parts and the control panel of microwave was bent, which blocked my entire remodeling project. Their customer service had no idea about the products and responded to my ticket very slowly. Eventually I had to directly worked with the manufacturer myself to get it resolved.

3. The price tag on their website is misleading. They make it look like that every item is on sale but it wasn't. They simply raised the original price and their "discounted price" is actually the original price.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Don't waste your time/money & order somewhere else. If I could give this company negative 5 stars I would. My current Bradford White water heater started leaking so I ordered a new 50 Gallon - $1,300 Bradford White water heater February 23, 2021 from Appliances Connection. The website showed it in stock. We'll that was wrong. Immediately after payment I received order status which showed the water heater not in stock and estimated Delivery date was March 10th, 2021. Things happen. That was alright.

A week goes by and then I receive another email with delayed shipment date to March 17th, 2021. I was annoyed, but again things happen so whatever. Water heater finally arrives from YF Logistics March 17th, 2021. Guys were very professional & careful unloading the water heater. I open up the water heater box and surely there is a huge dent next to the gas monitor. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Immediately called to report the damage & for an EXCHANGE. Not my money back an EXCHANGE. They picked up the water heater 2 days later & the customer service lady said Appliances Connection is processing your exchange. This was Thursday March 18th, 2021.

I didn't hear back from anyone so I followed up Friday morning March 19th, 2021. Slowly but surely the customer service agent said, "No one has worked on your EXCHANGE. I will get that started now & you will receive a confirmation email with the EXCHANGE this afternoon & you should be set to go." Weekend goes by and I did not receive any confirmation emails. I call Monday March 22nd, 2021. The customer service agent did not process my water heater EXCHANGE. In fact he REFUNDED my money back to my credit card. At this point I'm furious. The lady places another order and charges my credit card again but obviously the credit card company takes 4-5 business days to process a refund so my card gets declined.

At this point my current water heater doesn't work so all I have is cold water. The lady ASSURES me that she will reach out to Bradford White to make sure they ship another water heater to Appliances Connection while the refund gets applied to my credit card. Once it gets applied to my credit card I should call back to process payment. She said the water heater will arrive to appliances connection in 3-4 days and we will deliver it to you 2-3 days. I said fine. I'm already too deep into this. What is another week with cold showers.

I call 4 days later March 26, 2021 after the refund is applied to my credit card to pay for the current exchange water heater. At this time based on what the Appliances Connection customer service agent told me on Monday March 22nd, the water heater should be at the warehouse and should be delivered in the next 2-3 days. Well, shame on me for not cancelling the order and going somewhere else. The shipment is now delayed to APRIL 9th, 2021. I initially placed my order FEBRUARY 23rd, 2021. My current Bradford White water heater has been leaking for over a MONTH now & I have had cold water for over a week. This company is GARBAGE!

Original review: March 30, 2021

These people sent us a washer and dryer that not only was not what we ordered but also was $375 cheaper (Total) than the ones we requested. We submitted the paperwork online and pictures telling them we wanted the items picked up (Still packed inside and have wrapping on the appliances, but unpacking service removed shipping boxes which were destroyed when they opened anyway). We asked for exchange and got a note back that the appliances we ordered were discontinued so they would offer as APOLOGY???‍♀️ A 10 year warranty.

Not only is that not true (I bought both the items at local appliance store they are in my laundry right now) but even if it WERE, they just substituted a sub par product, kept the money? Complete crooks...I have called and emailed and get runaround every time. I am turning them into BBB and Google reviewing them as well. Just called my bank to get them involved as well. DON’T DO IT PEOPLE....THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGIT.

Appliances Connection Company Information