3.4/5 (332 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Appliances Connection

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

Pros

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

Cons

• Some reports of delayed deliveries

Bottom Line

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: May 5, 2022

My dishwasher had gone out and I went to the internet to review the best choice in this appliance. After making my choice, I did a little more research on what this machine would cost. When I came across the AppliancesConnection website I was amazed at how much money I could save. It came very quickly by two young men who delivered it to my front door without scratch or dent or any quarrels whatsoever. I now have a wonderful top of the line, extremely quiet Samsung that was delivered to my door cheaper than a lesser model I would have had to pick up at one of our local stores. This model would have cost me about 5 to 6 hundred dollars more locally. I will indeed be a return customer at AppliancesConnection.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I purchased a Toto toilet. Fed Ex delivered it but dropped it off by my garage door. I didn't see the package until I went out to get my mail. I moved the package into my garage. A few days after New Years I had the time to unbox the toilet. The package was pretty beat up. Upon opening, my wife noticed hair line fractures in the base area. At the time I thought that the hair line cracks were minor. Once I removed the the toilet I found cracks all over the ceramic on both sides. I called Toto to report the damage but they told me to contact Appliances Connection. I called them about the damage and took pictures of the cracks and the shipping box. After many calls (four reps) before I finally connected with Ms. Abigail **. Abigail is the only rep that took the time to sort out my problems. She handled everything as a pro should. I hope that Appliances Connection appreciates her skills. Thanks to Abigail I feel that everything will work out.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I had the pleasure of working with Anisha ** in customer service. She helped me pick out a new refrigerator after the first one I ordered had been back-ordered for several months due to current supply chain issues. Anisha not only took the time to check on my existing order, she sent me a variety of alternatives to look through and gave me her personal extension so that I could contact her directly and bypass the customer service wait time when I had finalized me decision. She was professional, helpful, courteous and even fun to work with. I DO NOT write reviews and yet here I am. That's how awesome she is! If you ever need help over at Appliances Connection, Anisha is your girl!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I followed terrible local advice and ordered an inexpensive under-sink garbage disposal unit from Appliances Connection. A few hours later, I realized that exactly nothing was gained by ordering from a business in Brooklyn, when I could more easily have gotten the same thing at any of several stores. Appliances Connection Customer Service representatives, two of them, were helpful, kind, and efficient. The first lady listened to my issue, and transferred me to the department that would manage that business. The gentleman to whom I spoke next simply looked up the order number and cancelled it.

Not every business is so thoughtful, nor so accommodating. After this experience, I would never hesitate to make a "real" order for any major household appliance I may need in the future. I believe that Appliances Connection, as a business, treats customers with respect and consideration, and that their shipping methods are established to minimize risk of damage in transit. I regret having caused Appliances Connection an inconvenience, but am very pleased to know how the company operates. They have become my go-to option for online household appliance purchases.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I bought a Whirlpool side-by-side Fridge/Freezer combo 18 years ago when I moved into my house. Never had a problem with them, love them but knew it was time to replace before one went out & left me hanging. I found the same exact units but brand new, built in 2021 models. So I ordered them on the 4th of July special thru Lowe's but they said they couldn't be delivered until Nov. 2021, which was 5 months down the road, but I ordered them anyway because I had such luck with early models, same units. Then I decided to Google the model #'s and both units popped right up thru Appliances Connection. The price was lower than Lowe's prices, even though they were on sale at Lowe's & they showed they could deliver in just a few weeks! I actually didn't believe it...it is sincerely was too good to be true. I told my wife they must be "scratch & dent" & just not listed as that.

So I order them & canceled the Lowe's order & got a full refund from them. The process was absolutely amazing! They sent me full tracking with daily updates, got an email to confirm delivery was ready. They gave me a window of 7 am to 1 pm. I agreed, they showed up a 7 am on sharp the next day & I was actually still asleep. They rescheduled a couple days later, with no charge or complaint. They delivered, the crew brought them in & delivered to my kitchen. They were wrapped perfectly, could tell from the factory. I went over them with a fine tooth comb. No dents, no scratches, absolutely perfect. So lower price than Lowe's even so called "on sale", full accurate tracking, delivered with no "nickel & dime" fees, hand delivered & super fast start to finish.

I do review a lot, happy or unhappy. I actually like to review more when I'm happy. I'm here to tell you, I've been self employed for 32+ years & this was one of the best, smoothest transactions I've experienced, since I can remember. At this point, I'd HIGHLY recommend this company. I know you can't make every customer happy & as they say "**" happens but I'm am a seriously happy customer...hope this helps & things go as smooth & seamless for you, as it did for me! Appliances Connection gets a HUGE thumbs up, 5 earned stars & a customer for life! Ken from Houston Texas.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I purchased a refrigerator and dishwasher from this dishonest company. Man, that was a mistake to trust them. They sent me used, badly damaged appliances, when of course I paid for new ones. They promised compensation for the condition of the appliances they sent me, but after repeatedly sending them evidence (even the delivery guys collected an entire file documenting all of it) and requesting action on it for weeks, they ultimately gave nothing but an offer to return the appliances (so they can try to dump it on the next unsuspecting customer). They took my appliances which were older but still worked, and will not return them to me. THIS. IS. STEALING.

So for all the time and effort to send them photos and documentation and plead with them to respond, plus having to remove and install the appliances TWICE, and having several thousands of dollars sitting on my credit card bill for months waiting for them to do something, they offered no compensation, not even a discount on replacements. And of course, they stole my still-functioning older appliances. Everything about the experience was miserable, from shipping communication (their logistics crew, AM TRUCKING, are totally clueless) to delivery (they damaged my house).

Original review: June 23, 2022

I’ve had the worst experience dealing with @Appliancesconnection. Customer service has been terrible. I ordered a Samsung Refrigerator. After waiting 7 hours for delivery (3 hours after the 12:00-4:00 window btw). The fridge was never even unloaded off the truck as the hinge’s and coil were damaged. The driver showed us pictures. It was also dented. I’ve contacted customer service three times. First time disconnected and they never called back. Second time told my ordered fridge was now out of stock. I was then connected to sales person Douglas. After holding for over 5 minutes I was disconnected again! Called back and customer service connection to sales again. Asked for Douglas. Left message. No response.

Connected through the web site explaining my experience and asked for a receipt of my refund to be emailed. So no apology just a message saying that when the damaged Refrigerator is returned to the warehouse then a refund will be issued in 5-7 business days. We paid $2,200. Our experience with Appliances Connection has been unprofessional and frustrating.

Original review: June 22, 2022

Everything was great with my order, I just wished the shipping company would have gave me more than 15hr heads up on the delivery. It's difficult to take off the next day from work when you get called at 6pm the day before. This shipping was ahead of time which was good.

Original review: June 17, 2022

So far the experience has been great. Starting with excellent pricing. I've been buying IT technology equipment online for many years and have experienced many online sites and this one was easy to navigate and easy to procure what I needed and very quickly. I have received a few emails confirming my order so far and waiting now for the shipment to arrive.

Original review: June 17, 2022

I spent a lot of time trying to find the most competitive price to buy my AC, AppliancesConnection was always at the top. Also, selecting and filter options made me selecting and buying what I need very easy. I do recommend the site for anyone who is looking for appliances.

Appliances Connection Company Information