3.9/5 (957 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

About Appliances Connection

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

Pros

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

Cons

• Some reports of delayed deliveries

Bottom Line

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

Usually customer experiences don’t go so well. You know, you call and can’t understand the person on the other line that is on the other side of the globe, or they’re kind, but can’t help you resolve your problem. Or, they’re not kind at all or you’re on hold for hours while you get transferred from person to person, explaining your dilemma each time.

So, of course I was dreading calling Appliances Connection to resolve a FEDEX undelivered, perhaps damaged, drop-in range cooktop I had ordered. I called and decided to hold. Then they let me know I was 34th in the queue. Yikes, I called back and took the offer to get a call back. They must have a lot of customer service representatives, because they returned my call less than half an hour later. Martin ** was my customer service representative, and I have to say, it may have been the best customer service experience I’ve had.

First, he helped me resolve my range order in the way that best suited me and my somewhat undecided travel plans. Then, when I thanked him for his excellent service and complimented him on his very good English (I thought his accent was Caribbean, but he let me know came here from Liberia), he told me how much he appreciated someone being kind to him! These days, it seems like everyone is so unpleasant, I totally understood where he was coming from, especially when dealing with people who are calling with a problem.

That made me remember the terrible service I received from the shipping company they used to deliver my other appliances. Martin listened and laughed with me and told me he appreciated me letting him know, as the company isn’t aware their delivery contract companies are doing a poor job unless the customers let them know. He assured me he’d send my detailed experience up the chain AND offered me complimentary ten year warranties on the appliances for my inconvenience, which I totally hadn’t expected!

He also gave me his personal extension so I wouldn’t have to join the hold queue next time! I’m so glad he did and that I received him as my representative. I really liked the prices and selection at Appliances Connection, but was leery to order from them again on my next projects (rentals), due to the hassle with the delivery company. I will definitely shop with Appliances Connection again, as I now know that if I run into difficulties in the future I can count on Martin to take good care of me. And I’ll definitely let all the friends and family (they all asked who I purchased from, BTW, I did assure them it was the delivery company at fault) I told my ridiculous delivery stories (yes, there was more than one) to how Appliances Connection not only listened, but made it right, which is extremely refreshing nowadays. In fact, it’s only been a couple of hours and I’ve already told two people. Martin really made my day!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

A+ all around. Flawless from start to finish. We couldn't be happier with the wonderful dishwasher that we got from Appliances Connection. Shipping was quick. The dishwasher arrived in great shape and was installed the next day and it works well as expected. Thankfully we did not receive a damaged item and have to go through the experience that we read that others did. I recommend that you pay the extra money to have it installed for you, as I did it myself (new dishwasher installation) and it took much longer than I thought it would and it cost me more than I thought only because I bought the wrong hardware and couldn't return it after opening it. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

With supply chain problems, we are all looking far and wide for the items we need for our projects. Unfortunately, sometimes that means working with various e-commerce or remotely located businesses that are hard to trust. Appliances Connections has a great and easy to use site that gives real time inventory. In my case, that inventory was very accurate and they were able to partially ship a complex order quickly. One item was delayed and when I inquired about an alternate version of the same item, the support rep immediately made the substitution and the item was on a truck the next day!

Outside of the great ordering experience, their post-sales support is great. My project changed a bit and I had to return one expensive ($3,400) item. I contacted support via the web and my rep (Martin **) opened a ticket and took me through the process of validating the item, and packaging it. He even scheduled the LTL pickup of the item. About a week and a half after my item was picked up my purchase price (minus shipping, clearly outlined and explained prior to purchase and return) was refunded! I will 100% be buying with this company in the future. The combination of inventory, real-time updates, simple processes, and a highly empowered support team make them great to work with.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

Finally someone wonderful. I bought a speed queen washer and dryer and the beginning of the transaction was great we got it delivered within two business days very happy about it and delivery people were very nice and thorough. Unfortunately the dryer had a big dent in it so it had to be taken back. That’s where a lot of my aggravation began. I spoke to many customer service reps who gave me false information or were not the most polite. But then I was transferred over to Miss heavenly Pauling Who is so incredibly kind and patient I can’t even begin to express how appreciative I was.

After first being told I would have the dryer in 2 to 3 business days to I will have to wait 4 to 6 weeks, she was able to rectify the situation. Ms **’s customer service skills and knowledge were just phenomenal. Because of the way she rectified things and the kindness and patients she had with me I will definitely order from them again. But, I would like to work directly With her. Ms. Heavenly ** made the transaction so wonderful.

Original review: May 5, 2022

My dishwasher had gone out and I went to the internet to review the best choice in this appliance. After making my choice, I did a little more research on what this machine would cost. When I came across the AppliancesConnection website I was amazed at how much money I could save. It came very quickly by two young men who delivered it to my front door without scratch or dent or any quarrels whatsoever. I now have a wonderful top of the line, extremely quiet Samsung that was delivered to my door cheaper than a lesser model I would have had to pick up at one of our local stores. This model would have cost me about 5 to 6 hundred dollars more locally. I will indeed be a return customer at AppliancesConnection.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

Appliances Connection was fast and easy to order from and was the most competitively priced. The Whirlpool washer I bought works well for the price paid. It's quiet and cleans very well. My only partial complaint would be that even with the jet dry it doesn't dry completely. Especially with the plastics, which can be somewhat expected, but it also occurs sometimes with the glass.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

The process of buying on the internet was easy and uncomplicated. I have not yet received the product but hopefully it will arrive in good time and good shape. So far I am very pleased with the process and was happy to find the microwave/convection oven of my choice at a reasonable price.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

Long stressful story short, it has been over six months now for them to evade any responsibility for defective products they sold and delivered, even though it was reported at the time of installation and within three days of delivery. They now ask me to get it resolved with the manufacturers directly with absolutely no shame. No wonder they only get two stars on BBB. Check all the reviews, not just here.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. This is a DANGEROUS company. DO NOT buy from them. We bought a $18,000 stove from Appliances Connection in June. There was a gas leak from the faulty stove and installation. The emergency gas company came and confirmed that it was ongoing leak. When Appliances Connection returned, they said the smell was from our "spices." National Grid came back and confirmed there was a leak still. We called the company again and this time they said they can’t have anybody come for a MONTH. While we had a GAS LEAK. The gas leak was not resolved from Appliances Connection who supplied the Stove and the Flexible Line. Do NOT buy from this company. Buyer Beware for your own safety. They couldn’t care less.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

I ordered a top of the line Bosch dishwasher from AppliancesConnection.com. I was very happy with the customer service I received as well as the purchase price. I look forward to doing more business with appliancesconnection.com in the future.

Appliances Connection Company Information