2. Homeowners
  3. Appliance Stores

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.50/5

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

BOTTOM LINE

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

PROS

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

CONS

• Some reports of delayed deliveries
Appliances Connection Shop Now

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I am always skeptical about ordering expensive items online but this company is one of the best I have worked with in the 30+ years I have been buying online. No one locally had the dishwashers we wanted but Appliances Connection said they had them in stock and would ship them right away, with shipping free I might add. So I went ahead and bought them and they shipped within two days and we received them 300+ miles away in less than two weeks. We live in a remote area so local deliveries are at least two weeks if you are lucky. The young men that delivered the dishwashers carried them both right into our house and could not have been nicer. They both wore full masks without having to be asked and they were in and out of our house in less than two minutes. The price was good and the warranty was better and less expensive than the competition. We will be back as our other appliances need replacing.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I recently inquired into the status of my order from Appliances Connection. Time is of the essence on this delivery, so I wanted to check on the status as soon as I could. I could not discern from the website the exact status of my order though I was told it would ship on Monday. I clicked the Chat Now button to find out more and a customer service representative assisted me in my inquiry. She asked me for my order number and almost instantly had an update for me. She told me that the shipper had been changed to express and that a confirmation would be sent shortly.

I appreciated their quick attention and addressing my need for a very quick delivery. Before this, I never had the opportunity to shop at Appliances Connection, but from now on, I will place all of our appliances orders with Appliances Connection as their customer service is amazing! Things like this are never easy with big box retailer. A big thank you to Appliances Connection for an amazing job!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

We ordered our dishwasher on AppliancesConnection.com over a year ago. Appliances Connection had the best price with no tax and free shipping. I was skeptical ordering a major appliance on-line, but it came and installed like a breeze. We love the dishwasher and it worked out. So, now when we decided to replace our gas range, refrigerator, and microwave we are not surprised to find, once again, ApplianceConnection has the best prices and services.

At first we tried the local big box stores but not all colors and models are on sale or available. Since we had such a great experience with our dishwasher, I thought I would check appliances connection just to see if they have what we wanted (I do a lot of research before buying). I was thrilled to find not only did they have what we wanted they also had all of the information we needed to make an informed purchase. Every model has all of the installation/manuals/dimensions on its page. Not only did I find exactly the models of what I wanted, 2 of the 3 were on sale. I also found an extra coupon and since we purchased all three together we qualified for rebates. I know when we are ready to replace our washer/dryer I will shop here first. I have recommended this site to family and friends and assure anyone with concerns about ordering big appliances on-line to be at ease. Happy shopping!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

We placed an order in June. It is now November and just received it. I called every month to check progress. The representatives were kind and helpful. Our freezer works great and is exactly what we ordered. Patience was the overriding test. Understandably, they were delayed in shipping since the actual manufacturer couldn't produce enough product to supply to demand. That is no fault of Appliances Connection. We are happy with the purchase and the performance of the employees we were in contact with. The driver with the shipping company was polite and quick. My only issue (4 stars) is that communication should be coming from the company giving an update instead of me having to call every month.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

I just got my new stove delivered and this was the best delivery that I've had in a long time. With covid I've had several deliveries to compare it to. These young men were respectful and prompt, they called and gave me a heads up that they were on the way and arrived in a timely manner. I was advised on set up and all of my questions were answered. Both men should be considered assets to the company as they were pleasant and playful. Which is very much needed with all the stresses of today's world. Thank you for sending these two on this day to complete my delivery.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Purchased a Viking warming drawer that arrived with a couple stains on the handle. I called to ask how they would suggest removing the stains without damaging the stainless steel. I was offered cleaner IF I sent them a picture of the stains. Seriously? I was asking a simple question. I didn’t want homework. Customer service rep clearly couldn’t care less. We were going to purchase all other appliances we needed from this company because their prices are good. We’ll no longer do any business with this company due to their lousy customer support. Thank god we didn’t have a bigger issue with what we purchased. Buyer beware.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Over the last few months, I ordered a washer, dryer, and a refrigerator from Appliances Connection. After a lot of research, I found that Appliances Connection always had the lowest prices. Shipping was unbelievably fast to the West Coast with excellent tracking. Customer service was fast to answer questions by email about shipping and product questions.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Appliances Connection delivered a top end product which was exactly what I was looking for but at a 25% saving on retail costs - shipping was free and handled very well. Item was a large glass topped range and was delivered in perfect condition. Customer service was immediate and of a very high quality answering any questions I had immediately and to my complete satisfaction. I will be looking for another appliance later in the year and will have no hesitation in returning to Appliances Connection to shop.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Would NOT recommend using Appliances Connection -- if your experience is like ours, you will be frustrated, upset, and left with a poorly-installed, faulty appliance. We ordered a Miele dishwasher online through Appliances Connection and paid for installation. The dishwasher was installed, but faulty -- it tipped forwards, the drawers rolled out, it leaked into our adjacent cabinet. We requested reinstallation -- and the same two installers came out, ineptly tried to fix it, and left -- and the dishwasher door now will not remain open (it slams shut), and it is installed crooked. We contacted Appliances Connection, but they have not been helpful in remedying this frustrating situation.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I was a little hesitant about not buying my appliance from a big box company but my experience with Appliances Connection was hassle free and I would buy again. I was able to track when my shipment would arrive online, they delivered in a timely fashion, and they called ahead to let me know when they were coming. I had zero issues with my purchase and delivery. Best part was the no sales tax.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

What is not to love? Free shipping, a coupon for more off, the lowest price on the net. Who can ship a 250lb item for free? THEY CAN! Even my item was sent out a day after I ordered it! Responded quickly to an email question I had too, it only took an hour for a response.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

They were very helpful with product information. We were trying to replace an appliance and needed it to fit in an odd sized space. Appliance Connection even made a suggestion, and we ended up purchasing that one. Appliance Connection made our purchase easy and painless. The new appliance will be able to fit exactly in the old ones space! Yea. Great price (the lowest of 8 we checked), great customer service! Would refer them to all! Thanks for the help in figuring out what would work for us.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I purchased a Washer, Dryer and 2 Pedestals on September 8th 2020. It's January 6th 2021 and I still don't have anything. If you call customer service, you get routed to India where they have no idea of anything and tell you things like "It's on its way from the Manufacturer". True or not, it doesn't matter. This company does not care about you. They have never reached out to me because of delays.

Since I do not speak Indian and cannot understand their accents, I tried using their customer ticketing system... same thing: Customer service staff from other foreign countries that take over a week to respond to you and tell you it's delayed blah blah blah. Same story... "it will be in in 4-6 weeks". Then after 4-6 weeks... "More delays, it will be in 4-6 weeks." I would never use this company again. The status of my order is now "Waiting for truck to pickup" which has been like that for 2 weeks. LOL. Pay more - go somewhere else. It's not worth the frustration to deal with a company like this.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

This was my first shopping experience at AppliancesConnection. I purchased a set of LG Washer and Dryer. They were the cheapest of all sites I checked and their sales person who assisted me with the order was extremely helpful. He could not have been any nicer. The washer and dryer were delivered as promised and arrived in perfect condition. The delivery man even opened them up for me and made sure everything was fine. A very happy and satisfied customer!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I just discovered this site today while looking for space heaters. Appliances Connection has a good selection and the BEST prices. No shipping charge and substantial savings as well! This is my first time ordering and everything has been fast and easy. I'm pretty sure that Appliances Connection is going to be hard to beat and will be getting my business in the future.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I highly recommend Appliances Connection, not only for their outstanding customer service but also for their unbeatable prices! I was helped personally, and was well taken care of from start to finish. This is the true definition of friendly customer service - seriously!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

My beautiful appliances arrived much quicker than I anticipated in perfect condition. The entire process was smooth and convenient. I was nervous making such a large purchase online, but couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Appliances Connection and will use them again.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

They show in stock but then claim the item has to be shipped by the manufacturer. I ordered an in stock item on November 10, 2020, they now have pushed it back for the 6th time to January 31, 2021, maybe February 3.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

While shopping for living room furniture for my daughter, she spotted a fun gray swivel chair. Unfortunately, since we bought a brown sectional sofa, the gray chair wouldn't match. So, I did a little Internet searching and found this brown swivel chair at Appliances Connection and bought it. My daughter absolutely loves it. It's big and fun and spins around and seems like good quality. The best part was that Appliances Connection delivered it for free to our house!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Worst customer service and feel like you are dealing with thugs. Zero absolute zero ethics. I normally don't care and write reviews but this store should be blacklisted and I rather save people from dealing with the nuisance. Please stay away at all costs and don't get carried away with their sales reps.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I saved lots of money by ordering my new range and microwave from Appliances Connection. And they delivered it straight to my house in perfect condition! I was also able to reschedule the original delivery date to a few days later, which was extremely helpful as I was not going to be around on the original date. I have recommended Appliances Connection already to my friends. There is no question about it. I will go straight to Appliances Connection the next time I need a new appliance.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I was searching for a couch online. Everyone else had a 4-6 week delivery time and I wanted it sooner. I then found Discount Bandit, I didn't think they were going to charge me upfront before I knew the vendor. It was matched to Appliances Connection. I saw their wait time was longer previously, so I was surprised, but thought that Discount Bandit may have an expedited deal with them. (BTW, no Discount from Discount Bandit, just standard rate and I wasn't going to buy from Appliances Connection as I saw their delay time earlier.)

Well, Discount Bandit made the order, I got confirmation from Appliances Connection should have shipped 7/17/2020, then a delay to 7/21/2020. I currently have 19 updates from Appliances Connection of delays. It is now 12/17/2020 and potential ship date is 12/31/2020. This means, if they don't delay again, it will be six months for my couch.

Additionally, I try calling to cancel and cannot get in touch with anyone at Appliances Connection. I did get one call back that says I have to go online to cancel on their website, however, Discount Bandit made the order, so I can't do that either. So, Discount Bandit is just a Bandit and Appliances Connection simple is holding my money, not sending my product, and it is six months of waiting. I am not curious to the relationship they have with Discount Bandit. DO NOT BUY FROM APPLIANCES CONNECTION.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

It's been 2 months since I purchased a microwave thru Appliances Connection. I still haven't received it. Contacting them gets you nowhere. The reviews are true about getting your order shipped to you!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

We purchased an over the stove (large) microwave INCLUDING installation from Appliances Connection.com. What we got was to have our time wasted. No install and no resolution except to offer a refund on the install. I'm retired and disabled and can't install this myself. IS THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE??? Do yourselves a favor folks and take your business elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Appliances Connection communicated each and every step of the order and delivery process so that we knew exactly what the order status was. Although the delivery process wasn't as fast as we initially thought, in the end, that did not alter our installation plans. The important thing was that the product arrived when they said it would, it arrived in good shape and ready to install. We are very happy.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

7 month ordeal. Damaged appliances by the shipper Fragilepak (another one to stay the hell away from). Refused them. Said they would work with me on discounting damaged appliances. Order redelivered. Once assessed they offered $50 on a $4K purchase. The range casing is BENT. Refrigerator scratched up in front. Attempted to recharge my card an additional $3K during the credit card dispute process. Finally their shipper came today to pick up. I stored their appliances for 4 months while fighting with them. The dispute has been resolved by my credit card company for the amount. The time, frustration, and inconvenience was not worth it.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I am a repeat customer of Appliances Connection! The product information is thorough, making product comparisons easy. Prices are competitive and reasonable. The checkout process is easy and straightforward. I'll likely continue shopping at Appliances Connection in the future.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Great experience from start to finish. Huge selection, prices unbeatable, staff courteous and helpful. Order processed and shipped quickly. Kept well informed of my order's progress every step of the way. Highly recommend...will be sure to return for future purchases!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

DO NOT PURCHASE APPLIANCES FROM THIS COMPANY. I would also give 0 stars if I could. The customer service is terrible and can't do anything right. The manager that I spoke to Celia is worse - I'm not sure what she's managing. Shipped to wrong address twice. The first time was my fault. The second was not. Celia was supposed to reschedule the third delivery - the order still isn't scheduled. Customer service keeps "dropping" my call. I purchased because they had best priced warranty, but because their customer service is so terrible, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Find another company - the extra hundred dollars isn't worth it. Also, if you ask to speak with a manager the customer service agent lies and tells you that they are a manager.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

My family and I are very happy with our purchase of our cooktop through Appliances Connection. I received notifications regarding our order from the time we ordered to the point it was delivered. Their customer service was great. Would definitely order from them again.

Appliances Connection Company Information