Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Appliances Connection

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

Pros

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

Cons

• Some reports of delayed deliveries

Bottom Line

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: July 16, 2021

I bought a Whirlpool side-by-side Fridge/Freezer combo 18 years ago when I moved into my house. Never had a problem with them, love them but knew it was time to replace before one went out & left me hanging. I found the same exact units but brand new, built in 2021 models. So I ordered them on the 4th of July special thru Lowe's but they said they couldn't be delivered until Nov. 2021, which was 5 months down the road, but I ordered them anyway because I had such luck with early models, same units. Then I decided to Google the model #'s and both units popped right up thru Appliances Connection. The price was lower than Lowe's prices, even though they were on sale at Lowe's & they showed they could deliver in just a few weeks! I actually didn't believe it...it is sincerely was too good to be true. I told my wife they must be "scratch & dent" & just not listed as that.

So I order them & canceled the Lowe's order & got a full refund from them. The process was absolutely amazing! They sent me full tracking with daily updates, got an email to confirm delivery was ready. They gave me a window of 7 am to 1 pm. I agreed, they showed up a 7 am on sharp the next day & I was actually still asleep. They rescheduled a couple days later, with no charge or complaint. They delivered, the crew brought them in & delivered to my kitchen. They were wrapped perfectly, could tell from the factory. I went over them with a fine tooth comb. No dents, no scratches, absolutely perfect. So lower price than Lowe's even so called "on sale", full accurate tracking, delivered with no "nickel & dime" fees, hand delivered & super fast start to finish.

I do review a lot, happy or unhappy. I actually like to review more when I'm happy. I'm here to tell you, I've been self employed for 32+ years & this was one of the best, smoothest transactions I've experienced, since I can remember. At this point, I'd HIGHLY recommend this company. I know you can't make every customer happy & as they say "**" happens but I'm am a seriously happy customer...hope this helps & things go as smooth & seamless for you, as it did for me! Appliances Connection gets a HUGE thumbs up, 5 earned stars & a customer for life! Ken from Houston Texas.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I recently shopped for a wall air conditioner unit and was limited to a specific model that would fit the current opening in my wall. The unit was hard to find, but Appliances Connection had it. When I called them the sales people were knowledgeable, and very helpful. They also offered the best price I could find, but offered a price matching service if I did find a better price with one of their registered websites.

I was really concerned about receiving the unit undamaged because I've read many reviews online from various companies that the units often arrive damaged from shipping. When I expressed this concern to the salesmen I spoke to, they informed me of their standard delivery service included delivery inside my unit, and the delivery man will wait there while I open the unit and look to see if there's any damage. If there is, he will take it back and re-delivery another unit. This peace of mind is what sold me on Appliances Connection. I've had a great experience so far, and am looking forward to receiving my new A/C!

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I discovered Appliances Connection when I was shopping for a new Bosch dishwasher - from my preliminary research they had the best prices both of on-line retailers, as well as local stores. Since I knew I wanted a Bosch and had a general idea which features I wanted, I needed to see which Bosch model was the best match & their website allowed me to narrow my search by selecting which features I wanted. I was able to compare several models at once with each model's features in columns so I could see how they varied and make my selection. It was very helpful visually to see it displayed this way. Once I decided which one was the best match, I proceeded to check-out, which was a straightforward process.

It was the first time I had made a major on-line purchase but I felt the process was clear and concise with a chance to correct any entry errors as I went along. I appreciated that there was a full description of my purchase with the features of that model before I clicked submit purchase. Customer Service has kept me updated through every step of the way through email, from confirmation of the purchase to when the item was picked up from shipping. Now I'm anticipating the delivery and can't wait to try out my first Bosch! I have already recommended to my sister that she check out Appliances Connection as she's also getting ready to buy a dishwasher, and I'll return myself when I replace my next appliance.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I recently inquired into the status of my order from Appliances Connection. Time is of the essence on this delivery, so I wanted to check on the status as soon as I could. I could not discern from the website the exact status of my order though I was told it would ship on Monday. I clicked the Chat Now button to find out more and a customer service representative assisted me in my inquiry. She asked me for my order number and almost instantly had an update for me. She told me that the shipper had been changed to express and that a confirmation would be sent shortly.

I appreciated their quick attention and addressing my need for a very quick delivery. Before this, I never had the opportunity to shop at Appliances Connection, but from now on, I will place all of our appliances orders with Appliances Connection as their customer service is amazing! Things like this are never easy with big box retailer. A big thank you to Appliances Connection for an amazing job!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

We ordered our dishwasher on AppliancesConnection.com over a year ago. Appliances Connection had the best price with no tax and free shipping. I was skeptical ordering a major appliance on-line, but it came and installed like a breeze. We love the dishwasher and it worked out. So, now when we decided to replace our gas range, refrigerator, and microwave we are not surprised to find, once again, ApplianceConnection has the best prices and services.

At first we tried the local big box stores but not all colors and models are on sale or available. Since we had such a great experience with our dishwasher, I thought I would check appliances connection just to see if they have what we wanted (I do a lot of research before buying). I was thrilled to find not only did they have what we wanted they also had all of the information we needed to make an informed purchase. Every model has all of the installation/manuals/dimensions on its page. Not only did I find exactly the models of what I wanted, 2 of the 3 were on sale. I also found an extra coupon and since we purchased all three together we qualified for rebates. I know when we are ready to replace our washer/dryer I will shop here first. I have recommended this site to family and friends and assure anyone with concerns about ordering big appliances on-line to be at ease. Happy shopping!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

We ordered a LG washer and dryer and they are both great products. Ordering from AppliancesConnection was a very good experience with no issues. We shopped around and AC had the lowest prices and free shipping too!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Appliances Connection sets the highest standards of quality customer service. They provide detailed product description, great communication and very professional shipping services. They give online shoppers the best experience in finding great products for a very competitive prices.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Absolutely would not recommend this company for anything. Ordered a sectional that they said would take 2 weeks, ended up taking at least 5 weeks (still don't have the couch). All that originally arrived was the corner piece of the sectional and when I called customer service they said that the other two pieces of the sectional were lost in the warehouse (they didn't tell me that only the corner piece would arrive ever and I only found out about this situation when I called them). The rest of the sectional somehow ended up taking 1.5 weeks for them to even find. Once found, I assumed they would ship it out immediately but instead it has been well over a week and it has still not even shipped out. I keep receiving assurances from customer service that it will be shipped out soon or by end of the week and then that time passes and I'm forced to call again to try to figure out what the issue is.

I am really unsure of where the issue is in the company but there seems to be no sense of responsibility or value of the customer. I originally ordered from them as every other company that had this specific sectional said it would take 8 weeks to deliver but I really wish I had just ordered from someone else as it would have been much less of a headache.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I just wanted to send a huge thank you to Luis and Alex for their delivery today. It was very tricky - I live on a hill and the kitchen is up a flight of stairs. They went above and beyond in hoisting a heavy range and fridge and getting it into my kitchen. I really appreciate both of them for the superior delivery experience today.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Placed an order for the appliances, that I need to be delivered in about 90 days. I was asked for a credit card to hold the order and was told that card will not be charged until order is shipped. 3 days later I received an email that order is shipped and my card is charged $9500. I tried to call the Appliances Connection and spent hours on hold with out be able to talk to anyone. Finally after several attempts I was able to get through and was assured that my card will be credited, that was a complete lie!!! It's been almost a month there's no credit! I tried again several times to talk to someone and every time I able to get through as soon as they hear reason for call they just hang up.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Shop elsewhere! This company charges their customers $50 for a certificate of insurance because their insurance carrier charges them $75 to produce one. What company charges a customer to provide proof of their OWN insurance???? RIP OFF.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Quick and easy shopping with great prices! My shipping was free and so glad they will arrange to have my old appliances removed for small fee. It is very easy to find what I was looking for. Great and easy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Avoid them. The order took months to finally deliver and there was absolutely zero communication as to the delay or anticipated delivery date. By the way other companies had the item in their warehouses - so it's somewhat my fault for not cancelling the order and going with someone else. Any way, they charged my card upfront, then a month or so later credited me back. Then charged again when the item finally shipped. When the item was delivered it had a huge dent on the side which rendered it unusable without fabrication of a cabinet end cap at the cost of $750.

I requested a credit for that amount or for an exchange of the damaged unit with a new one. My request for a credit was denied and I was offered only $400. I then requested an exchange of the damaged unit for a new undamaged one and they declined to exchange it until they first picked up the damaged one. That is not an option as I need a refrigerator and have paid for a new unit in new condition. Their basis for declining the reasonable credit to make me whole is that they didn't make that much on the unit to start with so I am the one who should eat the cost. Well - in reality they will now have $600-800 alone in shipping costs to make me whole with an exchange not to mention a damaged unit to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I ordered an in-stock appliance and 6 weeks later it's still in their warehouse. Five times I spent an hour on their automated support line to get a person, who tells me they forgot to ship it. Again. You cannot get an actual person to respond to a voicemail or email, and waiting for 60-90 minutes is the only way to find out what happened. I understand a person in a warehouse can make a mistake and not release something for delivery, but to make a mistake five times is not believable. The only things Appliances Connection can do well is market and take your money. Avoid them.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I order Refrigerator online. I called prior to and ask about their process. Financial process was smooth. Appliance arrived a day early. The appliance was beautiful. Fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Interior of item was more spacious than I thought it be. One item very important to me was the warranty and extended warranty. Awesome purchase on extended warranty. The team did a awesome job.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I purchased a couch and loveseat and on the purchase was told the items would ship directly from Appliance Connection Warehouse. Later, I was told by Appliance connection that the shipping company had damaged the items and there were not any more in stock so I would need to wait until items were back in stock. On the website, however, it indicated items were in stock and “ready for shipment” the following 3 days. I received an email indicating that my items would be shipped.

A week later, I received another email from Appliance Connection that the shipment would take an additional week. In all, I’ve been lied to and never know what shenanigans appliance connection is going to pull. They charged my credit card already and I’m already making payments on the items. They are deceitful and their representatives all provide different information. I contacted the delivery company to inquire on the story Appliance connection told me about my items being damaged and therefore couldn’t be delivered in time. The delivery company, AM trucking stated that they never even picked up the items from appliance connection so we’re equally confused as to why I was told this. Appliance connection is absolutely untruthful and dishonest.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

I purchased an appliance package 4 months ago - an expensive Viking kind. My husband and I were so excited as we are newly married and this is a big purchase. They promised us 6 weeks. That came and went. We only received the refrigerator. The range was delayed and delayed and the hood and dishwasher. They won't give us a straightforward response. Poor communication as well - I had to painfully call every few weeks and they gave me the same story. I called today to cancel... Guess what? Ironically they were in the process of shipping our appliances. I found another supplier who had it for less and are delivering this week. If you're buying anything for your home - buyer beware. They will lead you on - sadly.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have ordered several appliances from refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and many more. All those went super smooth until my recent order of Bosch Speed Oven. The order was placed on August 4, 2021. 3 weeks passes and no delivery. When I called to inquire, I was told to deal with the freight company, YF Logistics. When I phoned them, they said they couldn't locate the package. Sent a claim ticket with Appliances Connection and they said they would open an investigation.

Another 2 weeks passed and they said to wait a little longer. I even called and got nowhere with the phone support. I then requested a cancellation and full refund. 3 days later, I get a response stating they are putting a request to refund. It is now Sept 21, 2021. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. No accountability and poor communication. Had plans on ordering more appliances from them but their customer service is so poor that I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The beginning of the month I started having eye issues and when I realized I was going to have a few surgeries I called to cancel my order, Sears did not get the information relayed to the delivery company, therefore they went ahead and started to deliver it. When I canceled it again for the third time I got charged $300 for shipping fees. This is not what I wanted but I could not afford to get the range because I've had four eye surgeries and that did not matter to this company.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

The item I purchased 6 months ago still isn't delivered and they keep making excuses every time I call or email. They also randomly charged my card again for no reason. As far as I'm concerned this company doesn't seem legit.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

We purchased a $6k range at applicanesconnection.com We signed off that the range was delivered, but could not have known at the time that the control knob was loose and defective. When we went to use the range, we noticed, and contacted them immediately. They offered a repair, and we told them that we did not want a refurbished range, we wanted a new one. After 3 weeks, we are still being denied a refund/exchange. They have a 48-72 hour return rate for e-mails, and every phone call takes about 1-2 hours for a return call. We keep being told on the phone the exchange is being processed, and then getting e-mails that they can't process the exchange, starting the endless runaround process all over again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Appliances Connection website was easy to use. I find the product I was looking for and at the best price online or in a box store. Email confirmations were quick and clear. Checkout was fast and secure. I used the PayPal checkout option. I would most definitely use Appliances Connection the next time I am in the market for any appliance.

Resolution response: Aug. 27, 2021

Thanks to the very professional customer service I received from Nino G. @ Appliances Connection, we have come to an agreement that has resulted in a satisfactory remedy to my complaint. The response by the business is fair and you can consider this case resolved and close it. Nino G. made things right by us and we are now HAPPY customers.

Sincerely,
    Anthony

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I usually don't write reviews, but I'm making an exception in this case. On May 23, 2021, we ordered a sofa, loveseat and dinette set online from Appliances Connection with the "White Glove" delivery option and paid in full. ALL 3 items were delivered between June 2nd and August 13th damaged, mishandled by the delivery drivers and missing assembly parts. The manager we spoke to was very rude and seemed to care less that the company had delivered damaged goods, and more about how they could squeeze more money out of the customer with their outrageous return policy.

It appears that AC's goal is to have the customer believe they are trying to make things right, but in reality wear the customer down by delaying a response as long as possible. Paying a few more dollars at the box stores is definitely a better option, vs the headache and frustration we've experienced dealing with Appliances Connection. Once they have your hard earned dollars, they have no reason to treat you with respect. Don't believe us? Read some of the other reviews not just here, but on Google as well. Had we known about this company's track record beforehand, we would never have purchased anything from them. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I ordered a freezer on 7/12/21 which was in stock. Today is 8/25/21 and I still don't have it. The trucking company scheduled delivery for 8/19/21 but didn't bother to show up or call saying that they weren't coming. They tried to tell me that our address is wrong and they called and no one answered. Neither of which is true. I was hoping that they would reschedule delivery for today but they haven't. I have complained many times and nothing is helping. I would send it back but they want $1.50 per lb to ship it back which is almost 1/2 the cost of the freezer.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I ordered a Bosch dishwasher from Appliance Connection. The model is irrelevant to this review as I never got my dishwasher. Here are some of the things that happened:

1. I out on my order that I had to have the appliance installed on a Friday, but the company ignored this when scheduling my first appointment.
    2. I called customer service and was hung up on after waiting over 30 minutes on two separate occasions.
    3. I finally got the message through and a delivery was scheduled for a Friday BETWEEN FIVE AND NINE PM. WHO DELIVERS DISHWASHERS AT 9:00 ON A FRIDAY NIGHT?!
    4. The long-awaited day and time arrived. The three installers arrived looking unprofessional in an unprofessional truck. They were clueless about wearing masks, so I gave them disposal masks.
    5. When the dishwasher was unloaded, it not only was dented, it had no power cord. They were willing to install it anyway, and I said absolutely not. They said that was ok and that I would be called on Monday to make further plans.
    6. The call never arrived. I went on vacation the following day (Saturday) and didn't check email until I got back. They tried to ask my opinion on what I wanted to happen next (which was good) but by the time I got it, they said they hadn't heard from me in time and were giving me a full refund.

7. Start to finish, order to refund took a month and three weeks. Admittedly, some of this was my difficult schedule and COVID related supply problems. However... I would recommend that no one buy from Appliance Connection. It was the worst major purchase I have ever had.

On a final note, I will say that the individuals I spoke with over the course of this gauntlet were typically friendly and helpful. It's more the system that is broken.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

Worst costumer service we have ever had as a business in 8 years. The representative started off by giving me a quote for products that was about $1000 less than all other suppliers around (roughly a $13000 order). I then declined all other suppliers who could get me the product quickly, like appliance connection, and choose to go with them. After finalizing it all the rep said he made a mistake and needs to charge me more nothing I could do about it. Also, couldn't go back at this point to others because they were now sold out. THEN it took 6 months to receive the items. Which is not a huge deal with all the shortages right now. The constant lying of it will be here in 2 weeks, it will be here in 2 weeks, it will be here in 2 weeks as well as rude service over the phone is what is the frustrating part.

When I actually told another rep about it all, they took the time to research my order and find out exactly a possible date for arrival, 5-6 more weeks. Again, not complaining about long wait times for things or price at all. Purely TERRIBLE customer service and zero care about the client at all. In our business if we bid a job incorrectly and sent them a signed quote we have to figure out how to eat that on us. Also, EVERY SINGLE ITEM that arrive arrived damaged if not once but twice. Not just a little ding either. The entire inside of the dishwasher was torn to pieces. A wine fridge was set on a sidewalk out front and not even brought to the door. I paid for installation and not ONE delivery person installed anything. Only to find out I'm out of installation service line. Again, rep why did you sell me installation if you knew I was outside the line. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

Ledio V's Customer Service. Ledio V. assisted us with returning appliances with amazing ease. He made the process painless and was very thorough and accommodating when handling our particular situation. He helped us with securing new appliances. He was very friendly and positive throughout the process. Really do appreciate all he did for us. Highly recommend Appliances Connection as their customer service with someone like Ledio is superb!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I called Appliances Connection customer service for instructions on returning an item that came with my dishwasher. Santiago answered all my questions and provided outstanding customer service. I am very happy with the customer service and look forward to doing more business with Appliances Connection. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

I ordered a new GE gas range and range hood from Appliances Connection with installations service for the gas range. Installation was not done properly with gas leak. We smelled gas all over, in addition the range was damaged. They sent their logistics team twice and the logistics team agree the product need to be replaced. It's now 3rd week and every time I call I talk to a different person with assurance that the replacement will happen with one or other excuse. Left with a defective gas range! Please stay away from this shop. Each call they will put you on hold for 20+ min, each time a different person and a different instruction to just dodge. Please do not buy any appliances from this shop. You will regret if the appliance happens to be faulty as they won't honor the problem!!!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Ordered a LG gas range through them to be delivered to Chula Vista, Ca. in March 2021. They said it would be 10 days. It wasn't delivered for 3 weeks! They lied. You cannot cancel the order without a fee. Once the truck delivered the stove, the delivery guy had me sign for the delivery. The box was in excellent shape, not even a scratch on it. Two days later, my husband opened the box to install the range, and the entire front frame underneath was bent inward. The stoves have anti tipping legs that are attached to the frame in the front, and he could not open the legs due to the frame being bent.

Called AC, customer service was the most rude, unprofessional "customer service" rep. He said that I must have bent the underneath frame, and that if I wanted to send it back, I would have to pay $315.00 to ship it back! DO NOT buy from these scammers. I went to Best Buy, bought the same stove, for the same price, and they said that I had 30 days to return the stove if it was damaged, NO CHARGE. Best Buy has a price guaranty to match and great customer service. The stove from Best Buy was in perfect condition, and I could not be happier with Best Buy.

Appliances Connection Company Information