2. Homeowners
  3. Appliance Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

BOTTOM LINE

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

PROS
  • Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place
CONS
  • Some reports of delayed deliveries

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
    • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
    • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
    • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
    • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
    • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
    You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
    Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
    No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
    Where does Appliances Connection ship?
    Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I recently shopped for a wall air conditioner unit and was limited to a specific model that would fit the current opening in my wall. The unit was hard to find, but Appliances Connection had it. When I called them the sales people were knowledgeable, and very helpful. They also offered the best price I could find, but offered a price matching service if I did find a better price with one of their registered websites.

I was really concerned about receiving the unit undamaged because I've read many reviews online from various companies that the units often arrive damaged from shipping. When I expressed this concern to the salesmen I spoke to, they informed me of their standard delivery service included delivery inside my unit, and the delivery man will wait there while I open the unit and look to see if there's any damage. If there is, he will take it back and re-delivery another unit. This peace of mind is what sold me on Appliances Connection. I've had a great experience so far, and am looking forward to receiving my new A/C!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I discovered Appliances Connection when I was shopping for a new Bosch dishwasher - from my preliminary research they had the best prices both of on-line retailers, as well as local stores. Since I knew I wanted a Bosch and had a general idea which features I wanted, I needed to see which Bosch model was the best match & their website allowed me to narrow my search by selecting which features I wanted. I was able to compare several models at once with each model's features in columns so I could see how they varied and make my selection. It was very helpful visually to see it displayed this way. Once I decided which one was the best match, I proceeded to check-out, which was a straightforward process.

It was the first time I had made a major on-line purchase but I felt the process was clear and concise with a chance to correct any entry errors as I went along. I appreciated that there was a full description of my purchase with the features of that model before I clicked submit purchase. Customer Service has kept me updated through every step of the way through email, from confirmation of the purchase to when the item was picked up from shipping. Now I'm anticipating the delivery and can't wait to try out my first Bosch! I have already recommended to my sister that she check out Appliances Connection as she's also getting ready to buy a dishwasher, and I'll return myself when I replace my next appliance.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I am always skeptical about ordering expensive items online but this company is one of the best I have worked with in the 30+ years I have been buying online. No one locally had the dishwashers we wanted but Appliances Connection said they had them in stock and would ship them right away, with shipping free I might add. So I went ahead and bought them and they shipped within two days and we received them 300+ miles away in less than two weeks. We live in a remote area so local deliveries are at least two weeks if you are lucky. The young men that delivered the dishwashers carried them both right into our house and could not have been nicer. They both wore full masks without having to be asked and they were in and out of our house in less than two minutes. The price was good and the warranty was better and less expensive than the competition. We will be back as our other appliances need replacing.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I recently inquired into the status of my order from Appliances Connection. Time is of the essence on this delivery, so I wanted to check on the status as soon as I could. I could not discern from the website the exact status of my order though I was told it would ship on Monday. I clicked the Chat Now button to find out more and a customer service representative assisted me in my inquiry. She asked me for my order number and almost instantly had an update for me. She told me that the shipper had been changed to express and that a confirmation would be sent shortly.

I appreciated their quick attention and addressing my need for a very quick delivery. Before this, I never had the opportunity to shop at Appliances Connection, but from now on, I will place all of our appliances orders with Appliances Connection as their customer service is amazing! Things like this are never easy with big box retailer. A big thank you to Appliances Connection for an amazing job!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

We ordered our dishwasher on AppliancesConnection.com over a year ago. Appliances Connection had the best price with no tax and free shipping. I was skeptical ordering a major appliance on-line, but it came and installed like a breeze. We love the dishwasher and it worked out. So, now when we decided to replace our gas range, refrigerator, and microwave we are not surprised to find, once again, ApplianceConnection has the best prices and services.

At first we tried the local big box stores but not all colors and models are on sale or available. Since we had such a great experience with our dishwasher, I thought I would check appliances connection just to see if they have what we wanted (I do a lot of research before buying). I was thrilled to find not only did they have what we wanted they also had all of the information we needed to make an informed purchase. Every model has all of the installation/manuals/dimensions on its page. Not only did I find exactly the models of what I wanted, 2 of the 3 were on sale. I also found an extra coupon and since we purchased all three together we qualified for rebates. I know when we are ready to replace our washer/dryer I will shop here first. I have recommended this site to family and friends and assure anyone with concerns about ordering big appliances on-line to be at ease. Happy shopping!

Original review: April 22, 2021

We bought a new refrigerator from Appliances Connection online and purchased the install package. Everything went as planned. They were very insistent on us buying a new water line for the refrigerator or they would not install it. We bought one along with the refrigerator. When the time came to install the installers (third party from Appliances Connection) used the old line and did not install the new line. After three days we walked into our kitchen and noticed our laminate flooring squishing when we walked on it. A three day leak from the old hose line. We contacted Appliances Connection and they put us in contact with the delivery company who has since ghosted all requests from us and our insurance company- which submitted a full claim with all invoices, pictures and documents for the insurance claim. Nothing from the delivery company.

Appliances Connection admitted to us that they have had nothing but problems with this company and would look into it for us. It has been weeks now and nothing from anyone. We were left out to dry from Appliances Connection. They essentially blamed a delivery company whose only avenue of contact is a claims department email and form. This experience should be heeded as a warning to anyone dealing with this company. IF it is resolved in any manner that is satisfactory to us- I will update. But this seems unlikely. A true shame- and very poor business practice from Appliances Connection.

Original review: April 22, 2021

The website was easy to use and had good prices, especially for free shipping without a minimum order amount. They also had white glove delivery and were able to deliver on a specific date, which I could choose in advance. This was very convenient. My item arrived without any damage and they unpacked it in my house for me to inspect.

Original review: April 21, 2021

This is the second time I have ordered an appliance from Appliances Connection. The service on the first order was fantastic. I used the basic delivery. My order arrived sooner than expected. I constantly received e-mails from Appliances Connection throughout the process, and my order arrived sooner than anticipated. When my appliance (dishwasher) arrived, there was no damage to the package and everything was perfect. As if I had picked it up on the showroom floor and brought it home. That is the reason I have made my second purchase with them. That and the price. I have purchased appliances from other places and local appliance houses, but it took the same amount of time or longer to receive, and cost a lot more as well. Great job Appliances Connection. My next appliance is coming from you folks.

Original review: April 20, 2021

After deciding on the particular refrigerator I wanted, I Googled the model number and came up with a list of online retailers that had that specific model. Appliances Connection was selected due to its high seller rating and very competitive price. Online ordering was simple and the refrigerator arrived well within the anticipated delivery date. I would definitely consider purchasing appliances from them in the future.

Original review: April 20, 2021

I had ordered from Appliances Connection in the past. It had gone well. This time we ordered a $3,000+ fridge. We had to order the handles separately which came as a surprise but we were fine with it. Fast forward two months:

- They delivered the wrong handles not one, not two, but three times.
      - Still no handles installed as I write this review.
      - Very poor communication from their customer support all along.

- I tried to leave a review on their website which they never published.

I am typically a very low maintenance customer. First time I am leaving a negative review. This has to be my worse customer experience ever (I am 43). You can't imagine how long we have spent over the phone with them and how frustrating it is to have a fridge with no handles when you have three young kids.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Purchased Dishwasher and Installation. Three weeks, told DW was out of stock, so they sold us an alternative. Delivery date... truck driver did not use truck route but instead of correcting his mistake, he blew us off and didn't deliver. A week later, delivered and badly installed. DW would not turn on. Delivery refused to take it back and left us with a bad machine and took our old one. I insisted that they give us back our old DW and take back the bad one, and they refused. I refused to sign. Driver threatened me. We called police. We called App Connection, told our story, they claimed no responsibility for quality of installation and delivery guy's behavior, even though we paid AC directly for delivery and installation. They said they would send a truck back to pick up the bad DW "when it's in your area next", but we haven't heard from them nor received the refund promised. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!

Original review: April 19, 2021

I really liked the curved front, noise rating and level of suction of the range hood I chose so I searched all over the internet to find the best price. With AppliancesConnection.com I got free shipping, points accumulated towards my frequent buyer account and a coupon for first time purchase. Drivers were friendly and prompt. I was emailed each step of the way, from my order confirmation through my delivery.

Original review: April 15, 2021

We saw on their website two chairs that would be just perfect for our summer home. It was the very end of the season and we were preparing to leave in 10 days. When I placed the order, the estimated delivery date range was three days beyond that, but we decided to wait until the later date to leave, if need be. Due to important appointments the next day back home, if the chairs couldn't be delivered by then, we would have to cancel the order. I called and spoke to the manager, who told me that he understood our dilemma and he assured me that the chairs would arrive before we had to leave. They did! Great experience and even better customer service.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I've bought two appliances from Appliances Connection, and paid for installation and disposal of old units. They delivered and installed the gas range. I had to re-level the stove myself after they tried a couple times and refused to complete the job. They also didn't send or install the anti-tip device. The microwave showed up 4 months later. They would not install the microwave because the two mounting holes didn't match the one they took out. You would expect that for the $125 installation fee, they could drill two mounting holes. I will not do business with this company again.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I ordered a dishwasher and they made an appointment to deliver and install. When I went to log in and check arrival time (the day of the appointment), it showed the dishwasher had never been in stock. The first customer service person insisted it was “totally on a truck” but I just needed to call the trucking company. We went around a few times about why this seemed to me odd (given what their webpage reported), until I went ‘full Becky’ and asked for a manager. The manager - mind you this was more than a 40 minutes in to this escapade- said he had no idea who I was talking to previously (you know, the person who got him on the phone?) but that it would go out next week.

When I pointed out the company had made an appointment, never contacted me to cancel or say there was a problem, and that the first person had tried to send me on a wild dishwasher chase calling trucking companies, he huffed that obviously I didn’t want to do business with them and would cancel, and hung up. No word yet if the credit card was actually refunded but wouldn’t you have doubts?

Original review: April 7, 2021

Bottom line - if you want an appliance delivered to your front door, that you must install, and may or may not have slight cosmetic damage - then go ahead and buy from them. However, order it online only so you can get screen images documenting everything. Do not place your order over the phone as they will tell you things that aren't true and you'll have no proof. Understand that they offer awful, argumentative customer service and that it'll take weeks to resolve any issues, which in the end will only leave you frustrated.

11-22-2020 I tried to order a Frigidaire Professional column fridge/freezer, with the financing they offer. Even though it said I was approved it wouldn't let me check out, so I called. Victor at appliancesconnection.com placed the order for me. This purchase included; white glove delivery service, installation service, 3-year warranty, removal of old appliance, and the necessary trim kit. I was very excited to order these and understood I was on a wait list until January. On 2-18-21 I received notification from the shipping company that said threshold delivery, so I called and Elizabeth at Appliances Connection who first said I didn't have installation but after I walked her through the receipt she sent an email advising this should be White Glove with installation.

On 3-5-2021 they arrived to deliver and advised it was delivery only. I was responsible for removal of wrapping materials, old appliances, etc. and they only had part of the trim kit so couldn't install even if they wanted to. Also after delivery, I noticed a very small divot in the freezer door. This wasn't visible during delivery as I had to remove the Styrofoam, tape, and wrapping off the doors, drawers, shelving, etc. It's certainly not enough to merit a return but is disappointing as it's at about chest height and close to the handle so in clear view.

I called Appliances Connection and advised of my issues. First, every time I called they denied I had white glove - even after I provided a screen image and a copy of the email they sent to shipper. Eventually, after weeks of back and forth I was told that white glove isn't offered, period. Their idea of good customer service was to refund me the money I paid for installation. The units can't be leveled without a trim kit and I'm not able to install wheels on the bottom of these units myself but that's apparently my problem - not theirs.

After telling them they could pick the units up, I then received an email from another representative offering 200 credit to find a local installer. This doesn't completely cover the cost but at this point I don't really have a choice. No one I spoke with cared a thing about customer service, everyone argued with me and after all of that I didn't receive the 5% cash back gift card I was promised. If this forum allowed I'd post images of my receipts and their emails... I can't warn you enough. Don't buy from this company.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I shopped all over the place for a downdraft cooktop, and found the best prices, with free shipping at Appliances Connection. I called them; spoke with a very helpful young man who was polite and knowledgeable; good customer service skills. My cooktop arrived in a timely fashion well packaged.... Can't wait to have it installed so I can try it out! I would order from these people anytime!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Shopping experience is very easy and convenient. I spoke to one of their sales associates, and he was very very nice and helpful. Prices were excellent as well. It made me feel very secure and I want to come back and buy some of their bedroom sets after this order.

Original review: April 1, 2021

First time using Appliances Connection and am very impressed. Not only did their prices beat all the big box stores near me, but they also shipped for free! My Electrolux fridge also came with a $250 mail in rebate, which further set them apart on price. They have been super fast in getting this order shipped and on its way! I will be purchasing the test of my appliances here. Thanks for the great service Appliances Connection!

Original review: March 31, 2021

I will never order from them again. Bad experience. A few problems:

1. They didn't refund as they promised. I ordered five appliances for my new kitchen and the total price dropped by $890 right after the order and before any appliance was shipped. They were reluctant do price match so I compromised to agree to have a refund of $500. After two months I haven't received the refund yet. Sent 6 emails and called them 3 times. The sales person didn't keep the promise and didn't reply to my email anymore.

2. After I received items, my $10K built-in fridge was missing parts and the control panel of microwave was bent, which blocked my entire remodeling project. Their customer service had no idea about the products and responded to my ticket very slowly. Eventually I had to directly worked with the manufacturer myself to get it resolved.

3. The price tag on their website is misleading. They make it look like that every item is on sale but it wasn't. They simply raised the original price and their "discounted price" is actually the original price.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Don't waste your time/money & order somewhere else. If I could give this company negative 5 stars I would. My current Bradford White water heater started leaking so I ordered a new 50 Gallon - $1,300 Bradford White water heater February 23, 2021 from Appliances Connection. The website showed it in stock. We'll that was wrong. Immediately after payment I received order status which showed the water heater not in stock and estimated Delivery date was March 10th, 2021. Things happen. That was alright.

A week goes by and then I receive another email with delayed shipment date to March 17th, 2021. I was annoyed, but again things happen so whatever. Water heater finally arrives from YF Logistics March 17th, 2021. Guys were very professional & careful unloading the water heater. I open up the water heater box and surely there is a huge dent next to the gas monitor. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Immediately called to report the damage & for an EXCHANGE. Not my money back an EXCHANGE. They picked up the water heater 2 days later & the customer service lady said Appliances Connection is processing your exchange. This was Thursday March 18th, 2021.

I didn't hear back from anyone so I followed up Friday morning March 19th, 2021. Slowly but surely the customer service agent said, "No one has worked on your EXCHANGE. I will get that started now & you will receive a confirmation email with the EXCHANGE this afternoon & you should be set to go." Weekend goes by and I did not receive any confirmation emails. I call Monday March 22nd, 2021. The customer service agent did not process my water heater EXCHANGE. In fact he REFUNDED my money back to my credit card. At this point I'm furious. The lady places another order and charges my credit card again but obviously the credit card company takes 4-5 business days to process a refund so my card gets declined.

At this point my current water heater doesn't work so all I have is cold water. The lady ASSURES me that she will reach out to Bradford White to make sure they ship another water heater to Appliances Connection while the refund gets applied to my credit card. Once it gets applied to my credit card I should call back to process payment. She said the water heater will arrive to appliances connection in 3-4 days and we will deliver it to you 2-3 days. I said fine. I'm already too deep into this. What is another week with cold showers.

I call 4 days later March 26, 2021 after the refund is applied to my credit card to pay for the current exchange water heater. At this time based on what the Appliances Connection customer service agent told me on Monday March 22nd, the water heater should be at the warehouse and should be delivered in the next 2-3 days. Well, shame on me for not cancelling the order and going somewhere else. The shipment is now delayed to APRIL 9th, 2021. I initially placed my order FEBRUARY 23rd, 2021. My current Bradford White water heater has been leaking for over a MONTH now & I have had cold water for over a week. This company is GARBAGE!

Original review: March 30, 2021

These people sent us a washer and dryer that not only was not what we ordered but also was $375 cheaper (Total) than the ones we requested. We submitted the paperwork online and pictures telling them we wanted the items picked up (Still packed inside and have wrapping on the appliances, but unpacking service removed shipping boxes which were destroyed when they opened anyway). We asked for exchange and got a note back that the appliances we ordered were discontinued so they would offer as APOLOGY???‍♀️ A 10 year warranty.

Not only is that not true (I bought both the items at local appliance store they are in my laundry right now) but even if it WERE, they just substituted a sub par product, kept the money? Complete crooks...I have called and emailed and get runaround every time. I am turning them into BBB and Google reviewing them as well. Just called my bank to get them involved as well. DON’T DO IT PEOPLE....THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGIT.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I was looking for a hard to find mid-size 11 cubic ft fridge, without a freezer (I already had one that was fine). Not only did Appliances Connection have the fridge, but it was hundreds of dollars cheaper than other sources. Free shipping put it over the top. Shipping at some other stores was over $100!

Original review: March 26, 2021

First order with Appliances connection was a great experience. The entire order and delivery process went exactly as they said it would. Product was on time and the delivery driver was great. The dishwasher was in perfect condition and works well. I would recommend them highly!

Original review: March 24, 2021

I first saw a mini-kitchen like the one I wanted at the school where I taught. I rented a space in an area where rentals are at a premium. The space is great, but there was not a kitchen area. I thought of the mini-kitchen I knew that the school had. I searched online until I found something similar, and fortunately, I found one through Appliances Connection. The price was great, and it is just like having a full size kitchen. I was able to get everything I wanted at a low, fair price.

Original review: March 20, 2021

We ordered a Viking gas stove top and it took awhile to finally get the confirmation that it had been shipped. The shipping company FragilePAK picked the item up on March 1, 2021 and now 19 days later we still haven’t received it. Our delivery date has been changed now 3 times and it was done by the shipping company. We’ve made every effort to be home during the timeframe we were given and then at the last minute the date is changed. When I call Appliances Connection and FragilePAK to find out what’s going on they can’t tell me anything. They just keep saying they see that the date was changed but can’t give me a reason why. I will never purchase another thing from Appliances Connection even if I have to pay 4 times the price.

Original review: March 19, 2021

The thing I like about Appliances Connection is the confidence I have in knowing nobody beats their prices. Appliance Connection always delivers superb service. If ever there is a problem with delivery of the appliance they keep the customer informed so it is easy to plan ahead. I noticed a while ago stores who offer to match competitor's prices exclude a price match with Appliances Connection - obviously they cannot match AC's prices. Enough said!

Original review: March 17, 2021

After doing much research, not only about the appliances that I wanted, but about re-sellers offering them, I chose ApplianceConnection.com. They had the proven track record on order fulfillment, accurate reviews on the products that I was interested in, and very competitive pricing. After ordering, customer service was very helpful in enabling me to fine tune my delivery date. Everything went very smoothly and I would highly recommend ApplianceConection as your retailer of choice.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Terrible scam of a company. The installers tried to remove my gas line for 30 seconds and said they couldn’t do it. I think this was lie #1 because AJ Madison installers has the same unit installed in 20 min. a week later with no problem. Then the installers said, Lie #2, that in 2 days they would have a professional from their company come and install the gas line because they couldn’t.

When I called customer service said that the installers can’t promise that and that I need to get a plumber and they can deliver in 7 days. I wasn’t happy with this so I said because the installers lied, I would like them to redeliver my unit and I would figure it out. They said they couldn’t deliver for a week but because of all the issues I could choose to receive a full refund (lie #3). That refund came in today (2 weeks later) and it was short $200. I called and they said that it was my fault because I didn’t disconnect the gas line. I said I was promised a full refund and they said they would call me back today (lie #3). They never called back.

Original review: March 15, 2021

The experience was amazing. I got the washer and dryer I wanted for less than what I found it in our area. The delivery time was reasonable, considering it was shipped from New York. The delivery company, AM delivery, was the best I have ever seen. They arrived on time, in a truck clearly marked with their company name, the drivers were wearing collared shirts with their company logo clearly embroidered on them, and they were so kind and considerate. They un-boxed the units and delivered them to my laundry room. No arguments, just very concerned that I was happy with their service. What a change from our last delivery from Lowe's. You'll be glad to know that my Facebook status that morning sung the praises of both your company and your delivery service. Thank you so much.

Appliances Connection Company Information