2. Homeowners
  3. Appliance Stores

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

BOTTOM LINE

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

PROS

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

CONS

• Some reports of delayed deliveries
Appliances Connection Shop Now

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

The website is easy to use, and my wife and I found all the answers to our questions on the site. The price beat all major stores in our area and in the instance that they didn't, I know that Appliances Connection has a price match policy. Purchase process was easy.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I had been looking everywhere for a 24 inch washer and dryer combo, and I finally found them on your website! THANK YOU! They fit perfectly in my space, shipping was on time, and delivery was seamless. I ordered white glove delivery, and the delivery people were professional and knowledgeable.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Great site! It was easy to use, very user-friendly setup, and it was easy to compare items and prices. They had a wide variety of products and it was easy to find something I wanted at a great price. Descriptions were clear for each product, and shipping was as expected.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The overall price was the best I found on this model and the ordering price online was straight forward. I got a great deal on the refrigerator I purchased, and when I was looking through the site they had a wide variety of products. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

Finding the item I was looking for was quick and simple, and it was easy to see details of my product. The purchasing process was just as simple and seems secure (used PayPal!) and I am excited to receive my purchase! Thanks bunches!

Resolution response: Oct. 16, 2020

I was finally able to reach someone by phone. I was furious when I spoke with agent, she listened to my frustration, told me exactly what she was going to do to follow up and get the situation resolved. It was more than I expected and I walked away feeling like the situation was going to be resolved quickly based upon her action plan. She sent me an email following up within 2 minutes of the call.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I purchased a set of double ovens from Appliances Connection on 9/26/20. My confirmation stated I would receive the ovens on 10/2/20. I have never received the ovens. The company will not respond to emails nor will they will pick up the phone. I received a shipping number for a trucking company called AM trucking who I am also unable to reach by phone or email. There are notations on the site that say there may be delays due to COVID if the appliances are not in stock. Through the website, I confirmed that it was in stock and the purchase page confirmed 10/2/20 delivery. I am not buying that there are delays in shipping. I work in the trucking industry so I am very well aware of the logistics.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Loved the simple ordering process. The price point was spot-on and the lowest price I've found. I shopped around for this item for a long time and your prices and free shipping were outstanding. Will do business with your company again!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Great website; it was easy to place an order. There was a wide array of products with clear and detailed descriptions, so it was easy and straightforward to find what I wanted. I will definitely be ordering from Appliances Connection again.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

The site was very user-friendly. They had the item that I wanted in stock at a reasonable price, plus they had free shipping. The customer service representative I spoke with regarding a quick question was friendly and knowledgeable.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.... I ordered a Frigidaire wall A/C unit for my elderly mother along with the Professional Service Appliance Installation for $139.99 and the Appliance removal for $29.00, full amount debited from credit card. Product took two weeks which we were ok with, because it was coming from New York and would be delivered by AM Trucking Company. The trucking company that Appliances Connection contracts with. I specifically ask A.C. customer service who would be installing the A/C unit and disposing of the old unit. I was informed the trucking company would install and remove the old unit.

Today AM Trucking delivered my mother's A/C unit and told her they do not install nor remove old unit. They left the A/C and made her sign the electronic device stating it was delivered and installed and old unit removed and unit was inspected for any damages (which she cannot do) or they would take the A/C unit back as not accepted. This is theft of the elderly. I spent hours on the phone throughout the day waiting for a rep from Appliances Connection and when I finally got through to them and put on hold time after time after time.

I was informed by Tay that he would contact AM trucking and get back to me, five hours later no call back, so I called again on the phone another 45 minutes just to get a confirmation from A.C. to refund back the $139.99 and $29.99. This is on Appliances Connection and their contract agreement with AM Trucking. Unbelievable and I would recommend you stay clear of this business unless you like poor service and total frustration in your life.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I do not know how they manage to get even a star. I bought a leather sofa, loveseat and recliner set from them for over $2500 in July 2019. The entire set started changing color and peeling off within 8 months. So, I contacted them to get the issue addressed. The first, agent told me the items are still within the one year manufacturer's warranty and should be sent to them for an exchange. Then, when I called to get the address the next time so I could ship them at my own cost, I was told by this agent name Levan (**) that I will not be able to ship anything until they get pictures of the damages and make a decision. I emailed them so many pictures from the email he sent to me but never heard again. I have been emailing them to no avail.

When I reported the matter to BBB, they responded after two months. With BBB, they will respond to my inquiries after months. They told BBB that they didn't receive any emails from concerning the matter and pictures they requested. I provided the emails to BBB but that didn't still provide the address to ship the items for exchange. They told BBB that they email the address, which was a not true also. I provided BBB a copy of my entire emails to show they were wrong. As I write, I have been battling with them now for 4 months on exchanging my entire set and the issue has not been resolved. They have refused to provide the return and exchange for all my items that are having issues. BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS. PLEASE RUN WHEN YOU HEAR OR SEE APPLIANCES CONNECTION ANYWHERE.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

Schedule three time delivery but not yet received. No positive action taken after complain. They say call the delivery logistic but when you call no answer. I have call them 3-4 times and every time they will deliver but still not delivered.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

I called a couple months ago about a flush mount range hood, and there was a coupon for $10 off a specific amount and I called to see if something better was floating around. The guy said no coupons existed...and I told him I had just put in a coupon for $10 and found it odd they didn't "know" about it. Then he said he did, and that was it. Ok, why not mention it to me when I asked? Then, when I told him I had one, he said that was the only one available. Very strange business practice. That should have been my red flag.

Then, my order got pushed back several months due to COVID so I looked for another site and cancelled with them. That site also got pushed back but they didn't inform me until later. I thought I'd come back to Appliances Connection to see if they'd help me out and I'd not only give them my business for graciously accepting a cancellation... but refer them to a family member who also was looking for quite a few remodeling appliances/parts. The same guy answered and he told me pretty much to not buy from again them if I'm going to cancel on them and to stay with the other company. Wow-I was shocked that he even said that. All I wanted to know was if it was going to come on a certain date and not keep getting pushed back...from ANY company!

They gave me a ship date, and didn't follow through on it, so WHY would I not cancel?! Most homeowners with project deadlines WOULD. He should know that people need to receive parts so that remodel dates/costs don't keep piling on. He also casually told me that canceling in general wasn't an issue anyways because he would just give it to the next person in line. Awesome, so then...what's the big deal? Very rude. He hung up on me as well. Don't buy from them.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

On 5/24/20 I placed an order for the TK Classics Kathy Ireland River 8 piece Wicker Patio set in the amount of $1969.67 and there was an separate charge for $11.63. Through Appliances Connection. The estimated delivery date was 6/20/20. On 6/22/20 I contacted Appliances Connection. I spoke with Doug L at Appliances Connection and inquired about the delivery of my Patio set. Doug L said he was the Sales Floor Manager and that it would be delivered in July however he did not have an exact delivery date. I then explained that my family would be out of town effective July 1st and we would not return until July 23, 2020. Doug L then recommended that when Roadrunner Transportations their shipping company contacted me that I could schedule the delivery upon my return. That sounded great and I agreed to scheduling.

On July 10, 2020, I received a phone call from Roadrunner Transportation attempting to schedule delivery. At this time I informed the representative that I was currently out of town and had been told by the Sales Floor Manager Doug L on 6/22/20 that I could schedule delivery upon my return on 7/23/20. The representative from Roadrunner Transportation then informed me that their would be a $300 storage fee should I delay delivery. I explained that I felt this was unfair given I had called prior to our going out of town make all necessary arrangements and on 6/22/20 the Sales Manger Doug L had recommended that I schedule the delivery upon my return. At no time was their discussion of a storage fee. The representative at Roadrunner Transportation said she would escalate the matter to a manager at Roadrunner Transportation and call me back. I never received a follow up phone call.

While we were out of town my father suffered a massive heart attack and passed away July 14th. We were unable to return home until July 26th given the circumstances. On Monday, July 27th I called Appliances Connection. I sat for 2 hours on hold before I could speak with Doug L. I informed Doug that when I attempted to look up his contact information I had the unpleasant experience of finding a few tickets that had gone to my junk mail notifying me that I had a storage fee for my furniture. At which time I explained about our extenuating circumstances about my father's passing and that I found it unethical to charge such fees especially since Doug had informed me of no such fee when we spoke on 6/22/20 and Doug had recommended that I postpone the delivery until my return.

On Monday, July 27th Douglas L from Appliances Connection emailed Ms. ** at Roadrunner Transportation explaining there was a family emergency and to please reschedule delivery. The email address used was ** at 3:50 pm on July 27th. At 4:42 I received at ticket via email from Gary at Appliances Connections notifying me that the carrier would be charging me storage fees for the furniture and once I approve the charges then and only then my furniture would be delivered. At 7:10 pm on July 27th I emailed Doug L at Appliances Connection and shared the email that I received from Gary at Appliances Connection. I received an email from Doug L at 7:17 saying he would look into the matter further and get back to me.

On Wednesday July 29, 2020 I spent an hour and a half on hold attempting to reach Doug L about the scheduling of my furniture. When I called the system said I was the next caller in the queue. Then the system said I was the 18th person in the queue. After waiting an hour and a half I spoke with Oscar. Oscar said Doug was away from his desk and Doug would return my call. Doug did not return my call.

On Thursday July 30, 2020 I spent nearly 2.5 hours on hold attempting to reach Doug L. I had a similar experience as the previous day. I was next caller in the queue. I was bumped to caller 22. This cycle repeated itself. I had the unpleasant experience of speaking with an unprofessional female sales representative that was also unable to put me in contact with Doug L. At this point I explained that I either wanted my furniture to be delivered and the shipping fees to be waived or to please cancel my order entirely and refund my money. This representative then got Oscar a "manager" at Appliances Connection on the phone call. Oscar said, he would split the storage fee and if I agreed to pay $150 dollar storage fee my furniture would be delivered. Regretfully and out of pure exhaustion I agreed to paul the $150. No one from Roadrunner Transportations called me to schedule the delivery Thursday afternoon.

On Friday July 31, 2020 morning at 11am I sent an electronic ticket to Appliances Connection explaining Roadrunner Transportation had not yet contacted me to schedule delivery and that it was unethical to have charged me an additional $150 storage fee without having a scheduled delivery. I explained that the delivery needed to be scheduled that day or I wanted to receive a full refund. Appliances Connection then sent a ticket response providing the tracking number ** and phone number 1-800-831-4393 to schedule the delivery. I called this number at Road Runner at which time the customer service representative at RoadRunner Transportations explained that there was still a balance for storage fees.

I explained to the representative all the details of the last week and that storage fees had actually been paid to Appliances Connection. She delivery would be made because of the storage fee balance. I requested to speak with a manager. The representative at Roadrunner Transportation then put me in contact with “manager” Kathy ** at **. Kathy confirmed there was still a storage balance but that she would look into the matter and schedule delivery for Monday, August 3rd.

On Monday, August 3rd the furniture was delivered. The driver asked my husband to sign for delivery. My husband Matthew ** said he was not comfortable signing for a product that was unopened. They began opening the furniture that was poorly packaged in damaged boxes. At which point my husband and the driver realized the patio set was incomplete and was missing a piece of furniture. They also were able to identify the furniture was extremely damaged. One arm on a chair was bent and mishaped. Another chair had broken wicker weave and a hole in the side of it.

My husband refused the delivery. I called Kathy ** and informed her of the damage and that we were refusing the delivery. I asked Kathy to please refund me my money. She said that she could not do that, that I or Appliances Connection would need to file a claim with the Manufacturer Kathy Ireland and the process takes several weeks. This is unacceptable. I have submitted a ticket to Appliances Connection in writing expressing I want to be refunded $1969.87 for the 8 piece set, $11.63 for the furniture clips, and $150 for the storage fee. Appliances Connection is being unresponsive.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Do NOT bother to order through this company! Not only did they delay my order with excuses for 4 months, they also sent a defective product! I have contacted them regarding a return or refund, and they again are only providing excuses. They are obviously not interested in satisfying their customers! I will be demanding a refund through my credit card company as they are failing to rectify anything on their end.

Appliances Connection Company Information