3.8/5 (836 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

About Appliances Connection

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

Pros

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

Cons

• Some reports of delayed deliveries

Bottom Line

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

With supply chain problems, we are all looking far and wide for the items we need for our projects. Unfortunately, sometimes that means working with various e-commerce or remotely located businesses that are hard to trust. Appliances Connections has a great and easy to use site that gives real time inventory. In my case, that inventory was very accurate and they were able to partially ship a complex order quickly. One item was delayed and when I inquired about an alternate version of the same item, the support rep immediately made the substitution and the item was on a truck the next day!

Outside of the great ordering experience, their post-sales support is great. My project changed a bit and I had to return one expensive ($3,400) item. I contacted support via the web and my rep (Martin **) opened a ticket and took me through the process of validating the item, and packaging it. He even scheduled the LTL pickup of the item. About a week and a half after my item was picked up my purchase price (minus shipping, clearly outlined and explained prior to purchase and return) was refunded! I will 100% be buying with this company in the future. The combination of inventory, real-time updates, simple processes, and a highly empowered support team make them great to work with.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

Finally someone wonderful. I bought a speed queen washer and dryer and the beginning of the transaction was great we got it delivered within two business days very happy about it and delivery people were very nice and thorough. Unfortunately the dryer had a big dent in it so it had to be taken back. That’s where a lot of my aggravation began. I spoke to many customer service reps who gave me false information or were not the most polite. But then I was transferred over to Miss heavenly Pauling Who is so incredibly kind and patient I can’t even begin to express how appreciative I was.

After first being told I would have the dryer in 2 to 3 business days to I will have to wait 4 to 6 weeks, she was able to rectify the situation. Ms **’s customer service skills and knowledge were just phenomenal. Because of the way she rectified things and the kindness and patients she had with me I will definitely order from them again. But, I would like to work directly With her. Ms. Heavenly ** made the transaction so wonderful.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2022

My dishwasher had gone out and I went to the internet to review the best choice in this appliance. After making my choice, I did a little more research on what this machine would cost. When I came across the AppliancesConnection website I was amazed at how much money I could save. It came very quickly by two young men who delivered it to my front door without scratch or dent or any quarrels whatsoever. I now have a wonderful top of the line, extremely quiet Samsung that was delivered to my door cheaper than a lesser model I would have had to pick up at one of our local stores. This model would have cost me about 5 to 6 hundred dollars more locally. I will indeed be a return customer at AppliancesConnection.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

I purchased a Toto toilet. Fed Ex delivered it but dropped it off by my garage door. I didn't see the package until I went out to get my mail. I moved the package into my garage. A few days after New Years I had the time to unbox the toilet. The package was pretty beat up. Upon opening, my wife noticed hair line fractures in the base area. At the time I thought that the hair line cracks were minor. Once I removed the the toilet I found cracks all over the ceramic on both sides. I called Toto to report the damage but they told me to contact Appliances Connection. I called them about the damage and took pictures of the cracks and the shipping box. After many calls (four reps) before I finally connected with Ms. Abigail **. Abigail is the only rep that took the time to sort out my problems. She handled everything as a pro should. I hope that Appliances Connection appreciates her skills. Thanks to Abigail I feel that everything will work out.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I followed terrible local advice and ordered an inexpensive under-sink garbage disposal unit from Appliances Connection. A few hours later, I realized that exactly nothing was gained by ordering from a business in Brooklyn, when I could more easily have gotten the same thing at any of several stores. Appliances Connection Customer Service representatives, two of them, were helpful, kind, and efficient. The first lady listened to my issue, and transferred me to the department that would manage that business. The gentleman to whom I spoke next simply looked up the order number and cancelled it.

Not every business is so thoughtful, nor so accommodating. After this experience, I would never hesitate to make a "real" order for any major household appliance I may need in the future. I believe that Appliances Connection, as a business, treats customers with respect and consideration, and that their shipping methods are established to minimize risk of damage in transit. I regret having caused Appliances Connection an inconvenience, but am very pleased to know how the company operates. They have become my go-to option for online household appliance purchases.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

I paid for delivery, installation and removal of my old dishwasher. The delivery took a very long time. When it was finally ready to deliver a very rude delivery person arrives and immediately starts claiming I need to pay extra to go up stairs, $50 per extra 7 stairs! What a joke! I naturally declined this generous offer. They come in, take a quick glance at the existing dishwasher and claim they can't install because of the existing pipes. They call their manager and come up with a flimsy excuse "copper is too fragile", they can't be liable because of leaks. And leave as quickly as they arrive.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

Tried to leave a negative review on their website and the system wouldn’t let me. They only have positives reviews on their site because that’s all they allow. Such a shady awful money hungry company. I’m still waiting on support from an ILVE stove that arrived damaged back in May. It’s been 6 months and I still don’t have all the replacement parts. I also chose Appliances Connection because they said they would install and show you how to use the oven and all the features. That definitely didn’t happen. In fact, the delivery driver laughed at us and said this company does this to everyone and then people get really upset with them. They said they aren’t qualified to install. We had to pay hundreds to have it installed safely. The customer service team has also been extremely rude. The responses take a month (not exaggerating) and often don’t address my questions.

I’m still waiting on a replacement rod. (They sent one in a box that was too small so the new rod arrived scratched and bent: see photo of the collapsed box they sent it in.) They have yet to tell me how to send it back or if I can dispose. They also said they would have a specialist install the new oven door (which took 5 months to get- after they said it would originally only be three weeks). Then after waiting another month for a response I was sent a YouTube video and told to install myself. Now I have an oven door that I’ll have to try and take to the dump (minimum $50 to dump). I could go on and on about the horrendous customer service. I’ve never had a company treat me so poorly. Still waiting on my 5% back that was promised and a new rod 6 months later.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I'm happy with the phone call consult with Marin **. I called for checking the delivery status for those shipped appliances as well as changing the delivery address for those back-ordered ones. Martin is very kind and patient.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

I bought a freezer, 1st the bozos delivered it & yes they work for them as they pay them to do a job! A sorry crappy job. They called me, told me on way, I said ok I am like 10 minutes out, within the hour it states I am given time for delivery, they delivered my freezer Up a porch by dolly, stated I signed for it which I did not, guess too stupid to see I had cameras all over including us bringing it into the garage still boxed up, we opened it & seen dented, I asked for a percent off. They gave it to me at Appliance Connection. Well I noticed not freezing properly. Another bozo crew came out along with GE & stated nothing could be done. Well Appliance connection said if I did NOT want it I would pay to ship it back? HELLO! I could call my card company & just have it removed.. as not my responsibility as I could NOT tell it did not work till plugged in.. they are saying because used?? Biggest idiots I have EVER dealt with,.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

This company is outstanding. Excellent comparison website shopping for our new dishwasher. The best price, easy ordering and fast informative order processing. Appliances Connection kept me informed every step of the way through delivery and even checking to see how my experience was afterward. Their shipping was amazing. They called to setup a delivery time and made the delivery time (First time, On time). My appliance was delivered brand new and pristine. You can tell by their excellent customer service that Appliance Connection wants my business. They will have it again.

Appliances Connection Company Information