Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Appliances Connection

Appliances Connection focuses on providing name-brand products at affordable prices. The company offers free shipping and a price-match promise that lets customers feel confident when making a purchase. Appliances Connection advertises 30,000 products from nearly 200 brands.

Pros

• Installation services
  • Appliance removal
  • Thousands of products in one place

Cons

• Some reports of delayed deliveries

Bottom Line

Appliances Connection is a well-known furniture and appliance retailer. It offers a wide range of luxury appliances and delivery, shipping and installation services.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Appliances Connection?

Appliances Connection is an e-commerce company that works out of a 200,000-square-foot warehouse. The company stocks thousands of ready-to-ship household appliances and pieces of furniture, which lets customers get their purchases quickly. Appliances Connection serves retail customers, builders, architects, interior designers, restaurants, schools and other large corporations.

The company also has a large showroom in Brooklyn that features modern kitchen and bathroom displays.

Appliances Connection has a knowledgeable sales staff and offers a wide variety of name-brand appliances at discount prices. If you love to look into product descriptions and reviews before you buy, you'll appreciate Appliances Connection’s in-depth product research guides. These guides help you understand each appliance’s features and specifications.

Appliances Connection shipping and delivery

When you purchase a new appliance from Appliances Connection, you have three main shipping options:

• Curbside: Also known as ground shipping, this is the most basic delivery service. With this option, the team brings your item to the curb outside your house. You’re responsible for bringing it into the house and installing it.
  • In-home: With this option, the company delivers your appliance inside the first entrance of your home or business. The team gets the appliance through the front door, but it’s your responsibility to get it to the final location and complete the installation.
  • White-glove delivery: This special delivery service is ideal for delivering large and overweight items. This option includes delivering the appliance into the room of your choice, unloading it, uncrating it, unpacking it and removing the packing materials. If the team has to take your appliance past the first floor, there is an additional $25 per floor charge.

Appliances Connection does not typically deliver on weekends, but weekend deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee. You can add expedited shipping to your order for $69.99. Appliances Connection delivers to all 50 states, but it does not ship to Canada at this time.

Appliances Connection installation services

Appliances Connection also offers installation and removal services. A full-service install involves hooking up the appliance, testing it and removing packing materials from your home. There is an extra fee for this service. The team removes your old appliance if it is smaller than the one you purchased, but this option may not be available in all areas.

Appliances Connection returns and cancellations

You can return any appliance for any reason within 30 days of the company shipping it. A product cannot be returned if:

• It is a final sale or special order
  • If it has been used or installed

Appliances Connection cost

Appliances Connection offers free shipping within its delivery area for orders of more than $99. To see whether you’re located in the company’s delivery area, enter your ZIP code on its website.

Does Appliances Connection offer financing?

Appliances Connection offers multiple financing options to make it easy to afford your favorite name-brand appliances. Some financing options include:

• No interest on orders of $499 or more if paid in full within 12 months
  • No interest on orders of $299 or more if paid in full within six months
  • An Appliances Connection line of credit

Appliances Connection coupons

You can save money on your Appliances Connection order by using the company's online coupon codes. These coupons are located on its website and can be added to your cart and automatically applied to your total.

Appliances Connection FAQ

What is Appliances Connection return policy?
You can return unopened and unused items within 30 days of their shipment date. Items must be in the same state you received them and in the original packaging. To receive a full refund, you must send back the blank warranty card and UPC and not claim any rebates. You’re responsible for shipping costs, and the return must be fully insured.
Is installation and removal of my old appliance included with delivery service?
No. These services cost extra and are not available in all areas.
Where does Appliances Connection ship?
Appliances Connection ships to all 50 states. The best way to determine if it delivers to your specific location is to enter your ZIP code during checkout. The total shipping cost is calculated at checkout.

Is Appliances Connection legit?

Appliances Connection stocks an extensive selection of basic and luxury-brand appliances and furniture to give you many different options in one place. While many homeowners, contractors and builders appreciate the wide selection of appliances, reviews are mixed when it comes to on-time deliveries and quality customer service.

Appliances Connection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliances Connection?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I followed terrible local advice and ordered an inexpensive under-sink garbage disposal unit from Appliances Connection. A few hours later, I realized that exactly nothing was gained by ordering from a business in Brooklyn, when I could more easily have gotten the same thing at any of several stores. Appliances Connection Customer Service representatives, two of them, were helpful, kind, and efficient. The first lady listened to my issue, and transferred me to the department that would manage that business. The gentleman to whom I spoke next simply looked up the order number and cancelled it.

Not every business is so thoughtful, nor so accommodating. After this experience, I would never hesitate to make a "real" order for any major household appliance I may need in the future. I believe that Appliances Connection, as a business, treats customers with respect and consideration, and that their shipping methods are established to minimize risk of damage in transit. I regret having caused Appliances Connection an inconvenience, but am very pleased to know how the company operates. They have become my go-to option for online household appliance purchases.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I bought a Whirlpool side-by-side Fridge/Freezer combo 18 years ago when I moved into my house. Never had a problem with them, love them but knew it was time to replace before one went out & left me hanging. I found the same exact units but brand new, built in 2021 models. So I ordered them on the 4th of July special thru Lowe's but they said they couldn't be delivered until Nov. 2021, which was 5 months down the road, but I ordered them anyway because I had such luck with early models, same units. Then I decided to Google the model #'s and both units popped right up thru Appliances Connection. The price was lower than Lowe's prices, even though they were on sale at Lowe's & they showed they could deliver in just a few weeks! I actually didn't believe it...it is sincerely was too good to be true. I told my wife they must be "scratch & dent" & just not listed as that.

So I order them & canceled the Lowe's order & got a full refund from them. The process was absolutely amazing! They sent me full tracking with daily updates, got an email to confirm delivery was ready. They gave me a window of 7 am to 1 pm. I agreed, they showed up a 7 am on sharp the next day & I was actually still asleep. They rescheduled a couple days later, with no charge or complaint. They delivered, the crew brought them in & delivered to my kitchen. They were wrapped perfectly, could tell from the factory. I went over them with a fine tooth comb. No dents, no scratches, absolutely perfect. So lower price than Lowe's even so called "on sale", full accurate tracking, delivered with no "nickel & dime" fees, hand delivered & super fast start to finish.

I do review a lot, happy or unhappy. I actually like to review more when I'm happy. I'm here to tell you, I've been self employed for 32+ years & this was one of the best, smoothest transactions I've experienced, since I can remember. At this point, I'd HIGHLY recommend this company. I know you can't make every customer happy & as they say "**" happens but I'm am a seriously happy customer...hope this helps & things go as smooth & seamless for you, as it did for me! Appliances Connection gets a HUGE thumbs up, 5 earned stars & a customer for life! Ken from Houston Texas.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Great experience so far... I was shopping for washer/dryer combo and googling for the best prices. I almost got them from another local vendor but then found out the crazy delivery fee. In my search I came across this site but wary about it since I'm not familiar with the company, I Googled and read up on all the good reviews so I decided to take the dive. Since it was such a good deal I figured the downsize is the long delivery time frame but I couldn't believed it when I got the call telling me that it will be delivered next day which means the turnaround was only three days. I haven't used the appliances yet but so far I'm so impressed with the customer service, ease of shopping at the website and the awesome prices.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I was totally impressed with Appliances Connection. I live just outside of Austin, TX and was VERY skeptical of buying a large appliance from a company all the way in NY. I had recently bought a stove from another company and it took 3 deliveries to deliver a stove that was not damaged, which made me more wary of working with a company so far away. However, the price was SO GOOD I just had to give it a shot. Wow. Perfect delivery. I inspected the box before it was pulled off the truck. They then unboxed it in my driveway and let me inspect it again and it was flawless. The delivery guys were superb. It took a little longer to get than had I ordered local (about a week and a half), but I saved lots of $! For that kind of money, I can be a very patient person person. :-)

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I recently shopped for a wall air conditioner unit and was limited to a specific model that would fit the current opening in my wall. The unit was hard to find, but Appliances Connection had it. When I called them the sales people were knowledgeable, and very helpful. They also offered the best price I could find, but offered a price matching service if I did find a better price with one of their registered websites.

I was really concerned about receiving the unit undamaged because I've read many reviews online from various companies that the units often arrive damaged from shipping. When I expressed this concern to the salesmen I spoke to, they informed me of their standard delivery service included delivery inside my unit, and the delivery man will wait there while I open the unit and look to see if there's any damage. If there is, he will take it back and re-delivery another unit. This peace of mind is what sold me on Appliances Connection. I've had a great experience so far, and am looking forward to receiving my new A/C!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

I decided to order my Samsung front load washer and gas dryer through AppliancesConnection.com after checking out their prices and ratings on the Internet. My experience was very positive. The man I spoke with was very helpful and even reduced the price a bit more than the listed price on the 5-year service contract. Once the order was placed I received regular emails updating me on the shipment's status and expected delivery date and time. Everything arrived as expected and I love my new machines. If you know what you want, dealing with AppliancesConnection.com is much easier than going to the mall or an appliance store, and their prices were the best. I would definitely order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

I ordered my Refrigerator on 11/26/2021 (Black Friday) but the item still not here yet. I have called them several times. First time they told me the item will be here soon, the second time is Jan.10.2022. The third time is Jan.27.2022. When I tried to do the price match, the another agent told me the refrigerator won't be here Jan.27.2022 and just don't even know the ETA. What the hell? They should tell the customer when they place the order if the item needs take a while be here. And the agent told me that some customer even ordered the item Sep 2021 and still waiting for it. If the customer already knows the time frame which that is OK, but you can't assume every one are willing to do that. That is very bad. If I knew that is the case, I would order from other places and don't need to pay more for the same item now. The only solution from them is: "do you want to cancel order"!!! And the agent was not patients/not nice.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

Bought a commercial Maytag washer dryer, the installers made a big dent on our unit. If we wanted to return it we had to pay for the shipping. The installers ripped the electrical chord that was causing the unit to short out. They would not cover all cost to fix it even though we only had it for 4 months. Don’t care and won’t do anything about your problems. "Call the manufacturers" - that’s their solution but the manufacturer did not install the washer-dryer, your guys did and it was your fault the washer would not work due to a tear in the plug causing it to turn off, would not listen and have no manager that you could speak to. Poor customer service. Will not buy from this company again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Appliances Connection has better prices than Home Depot. Faster delivery. I spoke to a gentleman on the phone who was very helpful—easy and Fast shopping experience. Let's hope the delivery and appliance are just as good!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Still amazed that I am ordering 3 appliances online but these are unprecedented times! I must say it was a great experience and the rep I spoke with was awesome to work with. He was there to help and was easily contacted. I am happy dealing with appliances connection and appreciate the discounts, tax-free and rebates available! Thanks so much!

Appliances Connection Company Information