1.56/5
Based on 113 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

119 Men's Wearhouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

First off, it is important to note that I created an account specifically to review Men's Wearhouse; something that I almost never take the time to do. With that being said, my review: I have purchased suits and clothing at many different establishments. Needless to say, there have been a couple of times that there was an issue and I always get the standard "we are sorry for your inconvenience, we will exchange it and wish you better luck next time."

With Men's Wearhouse, there was an issue with my online order. I contacted support via the live chat and was greeted by someone named Nathan. Nathan ensured that when I reordered, I would get the products that I want and by the initial date I expected. Additionally, after finding out that my shoes were no longer available, he allowed me to select new ones and they would honor the original price. Overall, I truly appreciate that I got my stuff ordered and it is being expedited; all of which took a max of 5 minutes of my time and did not cost a penny more. Additionally, my new shoes are actually better than the initial order. I will definitely be shopping with them going forward.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I want to give a big shout out to Megan at the Men’s Wearhouse on Georgesville Rd. Not only did she answer the phone before they open at 9:30 am but she was so helpful to help us find suit pants that my husband can wear for the wedding he is in. He wasn’t able to try his suit on until the night before, which of course didn’t fit correctly. She didn’t have any pants for him but called a different store to check! She looked up his name and everything to make sure she got what he was looking for.

I called the store on Morse Rd. and the gentlemen that answered the phone was very rude and acted as if I was a nuisance to him. He also stated, “This is why you try it on when you pick up.” Well obviously we know that but he was in a different city for work so sometimes things don’t always work out that way. He said he would check in the back and didn’t even ask our name to look anything up to see the exact thing we were looking for! Megan was great and even called us back to let us know a different store could help us out! Thank you so much to Megan at Georgesville and Olentangy River store for helping us out today!

Men's Wearhouse Store Reviews: What To Know | ConsumerAffairs

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: May 14, 2018

They canceled my online order (Sport coat and men's shoes) 10 days after I ordered it. DATE ORDERED May 3, 2018. "Your order will ship in 1-3 days." I live chatted on May 9th to inquire. The rep apologized and said that the order is being routed to a processing location and should be shipping shortly. I checked online on 05-11-18 and these status show that it is processing. Now, I just received an notice that my order is cancelled (ALL FIVE ITEMS ON THE ORDER). What a waste of time. These items are for my sons graduation coming up in two weeks. Now, I have to scramble to find clothes for the graduation. Probably will have to go to Macy's or Nordstrom and spend lots more money.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Rented a TUX for a wedding and was charged 10.00 extra before picking up for handling and cleaning. I understand they need to dry clean the tux after wearing. However charging over 250.00 for one night, I would think dry cleaning would be included. As stated in the commercial you're gonna love the way we rip you off.

Original review: April 10, 2018

My special Aunt had just died and nobody really had clothes to not only represent our family well but were outdated and uncomfortable. Martin ** (Men's Wearhouse Murray, Utah) not only sized my brother and him feeling not only confident about what he looked like but felt like a million dollars during such a difficult time. After that great experience, we sent in my uncle and cousin also, whom both picked up suits. Worrying about what you look like, if your older clothes would fit is not something you should be worrying about at such a difficult time in our families lives. Martin, made this part of it all easy and effortless and a wonderful experience. Thank you for everything!! Everyone should feel like they have a personal stylist!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Men's Wearhouse?

Original review: April 9, 2018

My husband rented a tux for our daughter's wedding at Men's Wearhouse to match all the other gentlemen in the wedding party. The clerk who fitted him was rushed, tried to give him a jacket and vest that was WAY too big. At my insistence, he finally tried the correct size on. My husband is a short stocky guy who has always worn a short size jacket and fitted shirt. They didn't have a fitted shirt, and unless he wanted to wear a shirt that was so puffy he looked like a pirate, we had to buy a shirt. The clerk was more than happy to sell us a shirt for $109! No thanks, I found one myself for $21.99. Maybe not the quality of the Calvin Klein they had, but he only wore it once. He was supposed to get an email a few days before the wedding when the tux came in so he could try it on and have time to rectify any issues. Never received the email. We went the day before to pick it up. The jacket was so HUGE it looked like someone else's coat!

The clerk who helped us said they could get another coat but it wouldn't be in until 2 the next day. Well, that wouldn't work. So he left us to check out and pay, thinking there was nothing we could do. While at the register to pay, I complained again, much to my husband's chagrin, that the jacket didn't fit and he was the FATHER of the BRIDE! He needed to look good. So that clerk said he could move the buttons. Well, why didn't clerk #1 say that?! The jacket goes back on, the clerk chalks a spot to move the buttons. I ask about the sleeves that were grazing his knuckles? "We can shorten those." So he marks them too. We go run another errand and come back. He tries on the jacket, it fits much better and the sleeves are shorter. Too short now. But I'm assured it's ok to have a peek of white shirt cuff. The clerk packages the suit and off we go.

Thankfully two things happened before we left for the venue to get dressed. I had to put the shirt that I bought into the bag. I find the jacket and vest in a heap at the bottom of the bag. The clerk didn't hook the hangers onto the plastic strip provided for just that. Thankfully I also had a professional steamer machine with me, to steam all of the girls' dresses! The end result was my husband looked handsome, although his right sleeve was much shorter than the left, with more than a "peek" of cuff showing. It was a beautiful day and he looked proud walking our daughter down the aisle. Men's Wearhouse won't ever get our business again.

Original review: March 14, 2018

My daughter was getting married and they wanted everyone to be in the same tux. So, even though I have my own tux I was ask to get a rental tux from Men's Wearhouse. I also needed two additional tuxes for my two sons who were also in the wedding. We went for the fitting weeks ahead of time. I had told the clerk who was assisting us that I would like the order for the 3 tuxes to be kept together as one order and wanted to pick them up all at the same time. He said no problem. From the minute I entered the store something didn't feel right. When I tried on the demo clothes they had in the store I thought they seemed to be of poor quality and cheap. Then I only received an email about 10 days before the wedding, I was expecting a call. The email said my order was ready.

The store is about 35-40 minutes from my home so my two sons and I drove to the store on a Friday night after work and school. When we got there they only had my tux and not all three. I was not happy because now I had to drive back to the store again once the other two tuxes came in. Also, when I tried the tux on they had 7-8 inch hems in the sleeves of the jacket and the legs of the pants. I almost pulled out the hem in the jacket while trying to put it on. The tux looked well worn, certainly not very impressive. Also, because of the huge hem in the jacket sleeve the satin edging could not be seen because it was tucked up with the hem. The shirt was also very thin, it had static cling and needed to be washed and ironed.

The price was also an issue, the tuxes were $160+ each, my two sons rented tuxes last year for their prom and only paid around $50. The following Monday my one son got an email saying his order was in and on Tuesday before the Saturday wedding my other son got an email saying his order was in. Because they already have proved to be total idiots I looked at the emails closely and sure enough they screwed up again. One of the tuxes was sent to a store about 1 hour and 15 minutes away in Pennsylvania and the other tux was sent to the Correct store in Wilmington Delaware. At the time of this email I have called the store twice to try to get the one tux delivered to the correct store so I can pick it up tonight, but have not heard back from anyone. I will never ever use Men's Wearhouse again even if the Wedding party insist, I will wear my own tux or try to find a better place to do business.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Men’s Wearhouse and David’s Bridal. Fremont and San Jose Stores. I have to say, It’s SAD that people only spend time writing BAD REVIEWS. At 1st we only went to Fremont CA Men's Wearhouse due to all kind of Google Bad Reviews at other MW locations. Well WE WERE WRONG. We went into the Fremont store and the team got a 57-year-old man looking like a million bucks for his Born-Again Baptism Party and his Re-Wedding of 10.5 Years in Reno NV. Live in Sunnyvale CA. The Fremont Manager and Salesman Broderick ** took care of me just fine. For Approx. 700 bucks I was fitted Head to Toe with a GREAT OUTFIT, Nice Calvin Klein Suit on Sale, Shoes, Bow Tie, Shirt, and Pocket Handkerchief. The Tailoring was FREE. It was tailored and good to go in <1.5 Weeks and came back a few days earlier than promised. I surely "Liked the Way I Looked!!!”

My only complaint is they got rid of the founder himself. (Crazy Corps these days.) It gets better. We then stopped at David’s Bridal by Valley Fair on Steven's Creek in San Jose CA for Wife’s Wedding Dress by appointment. An Affiliate Company with Men's Wearhouse I am told. Well Daniel ** at Men's Wearhouse right next store did me up right also. 2 Nice Shirts for the price of One plus a 20% discount on a nice tie. Person was friendly, helpful and courteous. Despite several Google reviews saying otherwise. David’s Bridal took care of my wife wedding dress also. Everything with Tailoring came in about 700 also. Antoinette was GREAT. We found the perfect dress and my 60-year old wife of 10.5 Years looked Great. Plus, we added an Amazon Fairy Tale Prince Cape that had the Church in Tears. My Christian Sister and our Matron of Honor revealed her beautiful dress, on arrival to me at the end of the church aisle. I was almost in tears myself.

We nailed it! Thanks to Men’s Wearhouse and David’s Bridal Help. We are both “Non-Centerfold, Plain Folks” yet everyone is raving about how great we both looked for our 2 special days. Sandy And Steve ** want to thank everyone at Men’s Wearhouse and David’s Bridal for the OUTSTANDING care and attention to detail we had hoped we would receive. Thank You and God Bless and Keep. Seems the bottom line, so we have learned in life is, you get exactly what you are willing to pay for. Walk in with the Printed Bad Reviews in hand, Told them point blank, we would be walking out if they proved the bad reviews correct. That’s all the extra we did. Got treated like million-dollar rich people. Believe me, we are not rich. No Multimillion-dollar homeowners here. Thanks Again!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

FYI DO NOT SHOP at The Men's Wearhouse at the Tikahtnu Commons. #menswearhouse. They were so rude, wouldn't help us find a shirt and when asked if they would help me find something they were rude and said, "Sorry NOPE."

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I have given 2 stars for the reason that the tailor has trimmed my pants much shorter than what was marked when I was getting them fitted. To give an idea of this mishap, my pants do not reach my ankles when standing. I have also noticed that the jacket of my suit has two different sized arms... I believe this fault is due to the fact that the woman who marked my clothes for the correct fitting trim did not end up being the person who did the trimming. I would like to get this fixed but the policy states they will only make second alterations to the "same" garment for free, and since they cannot make my pants longer I have to buy another pair. :(

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I wrote a negative review of very low quality Joseph Abboud sweaters I purchased from them. To my astonishment they replied by saying, "Thank you but we will not publish your review", for the reasons why it boldly said "directs business away." Save your money, even for sale items, and spend it elsewhere, don't trust any of their site's description.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I placed an order on September 15th for 2 suits for my husband for our anniversary gift for October 22nd. The order had a different billing address and shipping address as it was a gift being shipped. On October the 19th I noticed the funds were returned to my account. I received no emails from Men's Warehouse advising that the order was cancelled or returned. Only when I called on the 19th I was advised that the order was shipped to the name of the person on the billing address and not according to my shipping instructions. I requested that the order be replaced on the 19th and was advised it will be rushed to try and make it for the 22nd. On the 28th I received no update, no order and had to call Men's Warehouse yet again to understand what is happening.

I was then advised 1 month after placing the order that because refund was issued I could not have gotten a replace order... why not tell me this on the 19th??? Why did I have to call for an update. I eventually cancelled the order and shall never order from Men's warehouse again. Not only did they ruin my anniversary but they never provided an update.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Me and my husband were married this weekend and we paid 700.00 for a tuxedo. In the dressing rooms the floors were covered with pins and needles and all over the store. They got the wrong bowties and we paid for tailoring on the suit and they never sewed the buttons on the pants for the suspenders. During our first dance, he had to try to keep pulling them up.

My wedding was hard enough the day before my dad went it ICU and couldn't be there and the one shining moment of my day would of been my dream dance to my dream song a thousand years and you ruined it. How could an company be so awful to ruin someones only one chance in a day to be OK through the day before holding my dads hand in ER watching his defibrillator go off over 40 times screaming in agony. The next day we didn't even know if he would live and to have the Men's Wearhouse ruin my one chance for a true happy moment. I pray you do something about this JOKE RIPOFF company.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Re: Store#1431 -- In-- Pensacola Florida --- I went for my groom fitting on Oct. 8, 2017 at this location and met with JACOB. Jacob was super sharp and extremely knowledgeable and very stylish. This dude took really good care of me and hooked me up so that I could look like a million bucks on my wedding day, and indeed he succeeded :). Thanks Jacob for a job well done! Keep up the good work and I'll be back to see you prior to the wedding day.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My original wedding date was set for November 5th 2017. I informed Men's Wearhouse almost 8 months in advance that my wedding day was changed to September 3rd. I took my boys into Men's Wearhouse 3 months prior to my wedding date to have them "fitted". I had them try on their shoes sizes etc. Fast forward to the Friday before my wedding (my wedding was on a Sunday). I was sooo glad I called because if I didn't they would've had my husband's suit at the pickup location in time for our wedding. I had to call and pick up the suits on Saturday.

I specifically asked that they have brown shoes to go with their suits, all of them had black patent leather shoes. It was too late to exchange the color of the shoes. The shoes were so ill fitting and tight. My 3 year old was in so much pain walking down the aisle. Halfway through my ceremony, one of the groom's men had to pick him up and relieve him from the pain from the shoes. Smh. He had to walk around the whole rest of the wedding with no shoes on because they were too small. My husband complained about the shoes being painful as well but he made it through.

The suits were so ill fitting. There seems as though it was no point in getting the boys measured if the suits weren't going to be even close to being tailored to their little bodies. Their vests were so big and they puckered out on the sides. The pants were so wide and the zipper came halfway down the middle of their legs. It was so unattractive. Each boy's suit cost almost 150$ each to rent and it was NOT WORTH IT. I would've been better off buying 20$ cheap suit from JCPenney vs renting from Men's Wearhouse. Smh. I'm highly disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I ordered two items and expected to get a total of 6 items. The salesperson indicated that I did after only receiving a total of 4 items. Not to mention I spent a total of $1,100 dollars worth of clothes and watch all of the sales items dissolve into thin air.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

On my first visit, I forgot to bring dress shoes for pants fitment/tailoring but the salesman insisted I was his recommended size while I knew my correct size. I told him I'd be back with dress shoes and left. The next visit yielded a different salesman who again insisted I needed a suit two sizes smaller than I asked for. After agreeing to try on the jacket, the salesman seemed perturbed that I was about to split open all the seams right in front of him. He begrudgingly got the size I asked for. Upon trying on the pants, I advised the salesman they were the wrong size, Too large. He assured me the tailoring would correct that.

When I picked up the suit. The jacket was fine. The pants had the waist reduced so much that the two rear belt loops were within a quarter of an inch apart. The seat was baggy and the crotch hung mid thigh. Good if I want to unzip the fly and scratch my knee. The sales response was "they are fine." Additional tailoring would take several weeks and be at my expense.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Had me try on a suit in a size "48 short" when I am a size "48 regular," but did not tell me because it was the only suit she had in a size 48. She rushed me to the try-on room and I did not look at label, my error. The tailor marked the suit and it was sent out to be tailored. When it came back, 3 weeks later, I then noticed it was a 48 short. I went to the store manager who refused to refund me but instead had me try on a $700 suit which he marked down to $480. All he should have done was to re-order the original $229 suit but instead he played me into a more expensive suit. What kind of honest service is that? It's not! And then another $45 in alteration fees! Never again will I return to that store!

Original review: June 29, 2017

My wife bought me four shirts. They were too small. When I tried to return them, they insisted that my wife's card had to be present to refund the money. I drove home, got my wife and her card, and returned. They refunded the money. I have never been asked to have the purchase card present to have a refund credited to it. It is clear that I will not shop Men's Wearhouse again.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I decided to use Men's Warehouse (MW) to outfit my wedding party recently because Men's Warehouse is easily accessible across the country. This is about the only positive I've had with the company. My brother later used Men's Warehouse for his wedding for the same reasons with a similar negative experience. Everything in their computer system runs off of group codes and if you do not have it, you may be SOL. Their prices are outrageous and still high using a 50% group discount. Don't forget all the additional gauges for fitting and accessories.

First off, my wedding. We had a semi-formal dress for our wedding which included pants, shirt, tie, and optional shoes. I was able to send a code to all my groomsmen to go to their local store and get fitted for their clothes. This made things a bit easier but in the age of computers, why can't MW let anyone look up their attire by my name. Is this too difficult to ask of a computer system in 2017? Then one of my groomsmen who is very tall had issues ordering the correct sized shirt. His local store (Ankeny, IA) basically told him they were unable to help him so when has called me very concerned I had to go to my local store (CO Springs, CO) 30 minutes away to get it resolved and he then had to make an extra trip to his store. My guess is that his local store receives a much lower commission than the store I used to set up the group giving them little motivation to resolve the situation.

My brother also had similar less-formal attire for his wedding. Good thing I had his group code in my phone email otherwise they would have been unable to assist me. Fitting of the clothes was no issue but it took 3 weeks to get my pants hemmed. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. When I tried to pick up my clothes when my suspenders arrived, they were unable to find my pants and shirt in their computer system. It took the associate multiple times of looking in the back to find them. Also, make sure you request the group discount with each purchase otherwise you may pay full price.

I do not plan on getting married again so will likely never use MW again and will certainly not recommend them to others unless they need stores across the entire country. Their computer systems appear to be at least 20 years old and make working with this company difficult. I'm unsure of their commission system but it seems to have an influence in how customers are treated.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I order two suits and 2 other men proved themselves to not be qualified to help fit me for the suite I paid for. The Manager was informed of my concerns and still could not satisfy my requests for the suits to fit me as I needed. John the Assistant Manager overheard my concerns, and quickly came to my aid, needless to say was component to achieve the artistic ability to listen to my needs and guide me to the best way to please my expectations in successfully receiving what I paid for, and as a result I made a decision to purchase two more custom fit suits and a great pair of Italian Lizard shoes as well!

I am very grateful for the assistance I really needed that John picked up to share his artistic knowledge in directing me to the right colors, prints and stitch to make the custom fit order a pleasant experience! I an owner of a Montessori School for more than 34 years, and I am presently launching 3 Books in the year of 2017 and really needed special attention to accommodate me on suits I can be proud of to represent me to a great deal! I highly recommend John for a Managerial Position! I thank John **! :)

Original review: June 9, 2017

Went in with my husband to purchase a suit for an executive interview. It had been some time since he had last purchased a suit in the States. As the last suit he had purchased was custom tailored when we were in China. However, as soon as the interview was confirmed we decided to go suit shopping, that way we would have time for the suit to be altered, approximately a week and a half prior. He found a suit that he really liked. However, they didn't have it in his size. So, he was told that there was one his size in the Chicagoland area and that they could have it transferred and it should be in by Tuesday or Wednesday. That was on Saturday. This would have still given us time to have the suit altered.

However, we still had not heard from the store by Friday afternoon. Time was running out, so husband went ahead and purchased a suit from a department store. Not exactly what he wanted but something was better than nothing. I contacted the corporate office. Explained what had happened and they stepped up and took responsibility and "made the situation right." Although our interaction with them started out negative, I want to give them credit for doing the right thing and give them a second chance to earn and keep our business.

Original review: June 2, 2017

I bought a suit, shirts, pants, belt and shoes from Men's Wearhouse, 3908 E. Washington Avenue, Madison WI 53704. Was OUTSTANDING. There are 3 salesmen named ** at this Men's Warehouse: They all did a superb job with me. They are friendly, professional, extremely helpful and they know their business extremely well. The manager was also very professional, friendly and extremely helpful with an exchange I needed to make. I highly recommend this Men's Wearhouse Store to anyone looking high-quality clothing and high-quality customer service.

Original review: May 14, 2017

I have been fairly happy with Men's Wearhouse. Maybe that was because I have not had to return anything. Now I do and the treatment is outright rude. I bought 2 suits at the 1142 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH 43240 store. I did not go with a name brand and am not happy with my purchase - sub par and bad value. My pants were altered for length and a little at the waist. I did not try the suits past alteration (my bad) as I had to rush out of town. Took these on travel. Hated them. Bought a new pair at Macy's and had planned to return these past returning back home - receipt says returns with receipt are good for 90 days; I'm 2-3 in.

Neither the receipt nor their site state anything about "altered suits" not being returnable. Also when was the last time you bought a suit that fit you right off the hanger? So, returns should factor alteration? If any their site says "Your satisfaction is the highest priority at the Men's Wearhouse. If you are not completely happy with the fit, quality, or fabric of any item, you may return your purchase within 90 days of the original sale". What I am seeing is far from this lofty goal. I am hitting these 8 steps and cannot articulate any better why MWH is getting this wrong! **. I am not sure they care. Contacting the corporate office tomorrow and will take the reviews to a few forums & go meet David at the store. In short, very unhappy with what they project and their motto"... I GUARANTEE IT!" No you don't. If you do, make it right and I will be happy to rate you better.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Got a tux for my son's prom. We had to drive an hour to get to Tyler Tx store. I tried to see why so much was being rung up on the register with the employee evading me. They were real busy so we ordered and went to the front and paid a $20 deposit. The store was pack with people so we left. Got home and looked at the receipt $274.97. Thought that was really high so I looked over the receipt. And no explanation. For any charge just no. Went back two days before prom and that was a mad house of people. Nowhere to walk or sit. Only 3 dressing rooms in the whole place. First they made me pay the balance on the suit $254.97 as I had put $20 down. My son tries on the suit and I ask to talk to a manager and he was busy and it would be a while. The worker was trying to wait on three people at once. So we left.

Got the suit out to put on for prom pictures and there were two holes in the jacket on the back. You could see they had been there awhile. I immediately call the store and the girl says, "I'll tell the manager" and hung up on me. We had to continue on as pics had to be done etc. The Day after prom we drive back to Tyler to take the tux back. I asked the manager how much the tux cost he said $179. I said no it's $169. I asked what was included in the tux rental. He agreed to jacket, pants, vest, shoes, cuff links and shirt. All that was left was a pocket scarf. And a $10 damage/handling fee. Total $215. Why was my bill $274.97?? They over charged me. I also had a $40 off coupon. Which made my total 175.97. Plus he rented me a suit with two holes in it.

The manager says, "I will give you $100 off." Well it wasn't giving me anything off because that was about what he over charged me and he tried to act like he was doing me a favor. I finally made him realize that. Then I told the $100 was nothing but mine to start with. I told him he rented me a damaged suit. He finally gave me $50 more off. I told him if I wouldn't have called I probably right now would be getting blamed for damage. Be careful at this store as I think the manager knows what goes on here and that's why nothing is listed on the receipt. This store is very unprofessional and I will never get anything there again.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I've purchased several custom and rack suits from this store with no problem. A new manager named Jason disputed with me over details I've asked for on every suit however, today he stated I didn't order what I asked about. I said, "What can you do to correct this?" He said, "Take suits back and give you half your money back." Or take jackets back and in 6 weeks I'd get them back. Half of my money is $671.00, he wanted to keep if I returned them!! I'll never shop there again at Men's Warehouse on Anderson Rd. Cheektowaga NY.

Original review: April 5, 2017

OK where should I start??? Went to the store for my son's prom and immediately wished I had gone somewhere else. I stood there for a while before asked to go to the back to look at a table of suit/tux pictures until someone could help me. This lady did help us but was also involved in helping like 4 other people in the store at the same time. Finally got what my son SEMI wanted and the price was outrageous. $254 and that's after a $40 discount. WTF. Didn't really feel like going anywhere else because the event was 2 weeks away. Placed the order and left. So about 3 days before it was scheduled to arrive, my son wanted to change the color of the vest and bow tie. The store told me NO.

Well my kid's father whom I have no contact with went to the store (because my son told him I had already rented the Tux) and was allowed to change the color of those items that I paid for. They asked for no ID or anything. Now why was that allowed. His name was NO where on the order whatsoever. Didn't make a big deal out of it, but this should have not been allowed. So after all of that the Tux arrives. I tell my son to go by and try it on. The store person had already told me that I could pay by calling a 1-866 number to pay my balance. I did that because I was working and did not want to have to leave. Got my reference # and called the store back so my son could leave with the Tux. Was told reference number was not valid and that I had a $130 balance. WTF. "Can I please speak to a manager..." He was the manager (really).

Called the 1-866 back and got the same lady that had taken my payment. She put me on hold to call the Athens store. Well they were looking at someone else's account and not mine. These are the most unorganized bunch of people that I have worked with in a very long time. Will not use their services ever again. Never apologized or anything!!!

Original review: March 24, 2017

Shame on Christiana Mall, Men's Warehouses. We order and fitted for a tux for a black tie event in Washington DC 2 weeks ago. Came to pick up Husband's Tux from his fitting two weeks ago. To our shock the Tux didn't fit and was very Dirty! Husband asked them if they would wear a dirty tux? They all agree the tux was DIRTY!!! Where is customer first policy nowadays???

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We had a wedding a month ago. Had to rent 7 suits. Pricing was a little high but for the type of suit we went for it. They promised a $600 voucher for me to buy a suit so it made sense to go with them. 3 of the suits were from out of state groomsmen so they had to get fitted in FL and pick up here in Jersey at the Totowa store. All 3 had to get fixed once they got here because nothing matched up. I guess tape measures are different in FL. Then we had to keep asking them to press the suits cause they ALL looked like they were tucked in a duffle bag. Then we still had to take them to the cleaners. Y my house and they pressed them for us for free cause they knew it was for a wedding. This was literally an hour before the wedding.

So when I go back to get my $600 voucher and buy a suit they take you to the cheapest suits they have and they mark up the price to make it seem like you are getting the voucher's worth. I was there for over an hour trying to get a suit cause the guy was working with two other people while working with me. Then the vest I needed they didn't have it. I told them I needed the suit and vest to be ready by Wednesday because I was going to a wedding in FL on Friday and was flying out Thursday morning. I get there Wednesday to pick up suit and the vest was the wrong size. He tells me he can get me one sent to my house by Saturday. Now if you remember I need to fly the next morning to FL for a wedding so that was out of the question.

So then he says he can have another one there Thursday at 1 pm. Once again I tell him I fly out tomorrow 10 am. He says then "Sorry that's the best I can do." No credit no nothing. Did I mention that I still had to come out of pocket another $80 for this cheap suit that the voucher did not cover? Never buying suits again from them. They are overpriced and don't cater to their customers. They do have nice clothes and Jeans but it's their overpriced brand.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

I bought four suits on sale from Men's Wearhouse. Paid almost $1000. Was very happy for the deal. Then after about one month it start falling apart. And I found out that this suits they have it in stock for more than four years. That's why it is in sale!!! Lost 1000 usd in old suits. Why such a company sell Old suits in their stock. I asked the manager. He said, "Why you buy suits that on sale!!!" Very bad company. It's not the same company it was years ago. With George Zimmer.

Men's Wearhouse Company Information