1.44/5
  • 1 star
Based on 101 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 28, 2017

107 Men's Wearhouse Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I placed an order on September 15th for 2 suits for my husband for our anniversary gift for October 22nd. The order had a different billing address and shipping address as it was a gift being shipped. On October the 19th I noticed the funds were returned to my account. I received no emails from Men's Warehouse advising that the order was cancelled or returned. Only when I called on the 19th I was advised that the order was shipped to the name of the person on the billing address and not according to my shipping instructions. I requested that the order be replaced on the 19th and was advised it will be rushed to try and make it for the 22nd. On the 28th I received no update, no order and had to call Men's Warehouse yet again to understand what is happening.

I was then advised 1 month after placing the order that because refund was issued I could not have gotten a replace order... why not tell me this on the 19th??? Why did I have to call for an update. I eventually cancelled the order and shall never order from Men's warehouse again. Not only did they ruin my anniversary but they never provided an update.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Me and my husband were married this weekend and we paid 700.00 for a tuxedo. In the dressing rooms the floors were covered with pins and needles and all over the store. They got the wrong bowties and we paid for tailoring on the suit and they never sewed the buttons on the pants for the suspenders. During our first dance, he had to try to keep pulling them up.

My wedding was hard enough the day before my dad went it ICU and couldn't be there and the one shining moment of my day would of been my dream dance to my dream song a thousand years and you ruined it. How could an company be so awful to ruin someones only one chance in a day to be OK through the day before holding my dads hand in ER watching his defibrillator go off over 40 times screaming in agony. The next day we didn't even know if he would live and to have the Men's Wearhouse ruin my one chance for a true happy moment. I pray you do something about this JOKE RIPOFF company.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Re: Store#1431 -- In-- Pensacola Florida --- I went for my groom fitting on Oct. 8, 2017 at this location and met with JACOB. Jacob was super sharp and extremely knowledgeable and very stylish. This dude took really good care of me and hooked me up so that I could look like a million bucks on my wedding day, and indeed he succeeded :). Thanks Jacob for a job well done! Keep up the good work and I'll be back to see you prior to the wedding day.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

My original wedding date was set for November 5th 2017. I informed Men's Wearhouse almost 8 months in advance that my wedding day was changed to September 3rd. I took my boys into Men's Wearhouse 3 months prior to my wedding date to have them "fitted". I had them try on their shoes sizes etc. Fast forward to the Friday before my wedding (my wedding was on a Sunday). I was sooo glad I called because if I didn't they would've had my husband's suit at the pickup location in time for our wedding. I had to call and pick up the suits on Saturday.

I specifically asked that they have brown shoes to go with their suits, all of them had black patent leather shoes. It was too late to exchange the color of the shoes. The shoes were so ill fitting and tight. My 3 year old was in so much pain walking down the aisle. Halfway through my ceremony, one of the groom's men had to pick him up and relieve him from the pain from the shoes. Smh. He had to walk around the whole rest of the wedding with no shoes on because they were too small. My husband complained about the shoes being painful as well but he made it through.

The suits were so ill fitting. There seems as though it was no point in getting the boys measured if the suits weren't going to be even close to being tailored to their little bodies. Their vests were so big and they puckered out on the sides. The pants were so wide and the zipper came halfway down the middle of their legs. It was so unattractive. Each boy's suit cost almost 150$ each to rent and it was NOT WORTH IT. I would've been better off buying 20$ cheap suit from JCPenney vs renting from Men's Wearhouse. Smh. I'm highly disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I ordered two items and expected to get a total of 6 items. The salesperson indicated that I did after only receiving a total of 4 items. Not to mention I spent a total of $1,100 dollars worth of clothes and watch all of the sales items dissolve into thin air.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Men's Wearhouse?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

On my first visit, I forgot to bring dress shoes for pants fitment/tailoring but the salesman insisted I was his recommended size while I knew my correct size. I told him I'd be back with dress shoes and left. The next visit yielded a different salesman who again insisted I needed a suit two sizes smaller than I asked for. After agreeing to try on the jacket, the salesman seemed perturbed that I was about to split open all the seams right in front of him. He begrudgingly got the size I asked for. Upon trying on the pants, I advised the salesman they were the wrong size, Too large. He assured me the tailoring would correct that.

When I picked up the suit. The jacket was fine. The pants had the waist reduced so much that the two rear belt loops were within a quarter of an inch apart. The seat was baggy and the crotch hung mid thigh. Good if I want to unzip the fly and scratch my knee. The sales response was "they are fine." Additional tailoring would take several weeks and be at my expense.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Had me try on a suit in a size "48 short" when I am a size "48 regular," but did not tell me because it was the only suit she had in a size 48. She rushed me to the try-on room and I did not look at label, my error. The tailor marked the suit and it was sent out to be tailored. When it came back, 3 weeks later, I then noticed it was a 48 short. I went to the store manager who refused to refund me but instead had me try on a $700 suit which he marked down to $480. All he should have done was to re-order the original $229 suit but instead he played me into a more expensive suit. What kind of honest service is that? It's not! And then another $45 in alteration fees! Never again will I return to that store!

Original review: June 29, 2017

My wife bought me four shirts. They were too small. When I tried to return them, they insisted that my wife's card had to be present to refund the money. I drove home, got my wife and her card, and returned. They refunded the money. I have never been asked to have the purchase card present to have a refund credited to it. It is clear that I will not shop Men's Wearhouse again.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I decided to use Men's Warehouse (MW) to outfit my wedding party recently because Men's Warehouse is easily accessible across the country. This is about the only positive I've had with the company. My brother later used Men's Warehouse for his wedding for the same reasons with a similar negative experience. Everything in their computer system runs off of group codes and if you do not have it, you may be SOL. Their prices are outrageous and still high using a 50% group discount. Don't forget all the additional gauges for fitting and accessories.

First off, my wedding. We had a semi-formal dress for our wedding which included pants, shirt, tie, and optional shoes. I was able to send a code to all my groomsmen to go to their local store and get fitted for their clothes. This made things a bit easier but in the age of computers, why can't MW let anyone look up their attire by my name. Is this too difficult to ask of a computer system in 2017? Then one of my groomsmen who is very tall had issues ordering the correct sized shirt. His local store (Ankeny, IA) basically told him they were unable to help him so when has called me very concerned I had to go to my local store (CO Springs, CO) 30 minutes away to get it resolved and he then had to make an extra trip to his store. My guess is that his local store receives a much lower commission than the store I used to set up the group giving them little motivation to resolve the situation.

My brother also had similar less-formal attire for his wedding. Good thing I had his group code in my phone email otherwise they would have been unable to assist me. Fitting of the clothes was no issue but it took 3 weeks to get my pants hemmed. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. When I tried to pick up my clothes when my suspenders arrived, they were unable to find my pants and shirt in their computer system. It took the associate multiple times of looking in the back to find them. Also, make sure you request the group discount with each purchase otherwise you may pay full price.

I do not plan on getting married again so will likely never use MW again and will certainly not recommend them to others unless they need stores across the entire country. Their computer systems appear to be at least 20 years old and make working with this company difficult. I'm unsure of their commission system but it seems to have an influence in how customers are treated.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I order two suits and 2 other men proved themselves to not be qualified to help fit me for the suite I paid for. The Manager was informed of my concerns and still could not satisfy my requests for the suits to fit me as I needed. John the Assistant Manager overheard my concerns, and quickly came to my aid, needless to say was component to achieve the artistic ability to listen to my needs and guide me to the best way to please my expectations in successfully receiving what I paid for, and as a result I made a decision to purchase two more custom fit suits and a great pair of Italian Lizard shoes as well!

I am very grateful for the assistance I really needed that John picked up to share his artistic knowledge in directing me to the right colors, prints and stitch to make the custom fit order a pleasant experience! I an owner of a Montessori School for more than 34 years, and I am presently launching 3 Books in the year of 2017 and really needed special attention to accommodate me on suits I can be proud of to represent me to a great deal! I highly recommend John for a Managerial Position! I thank John **! :)

Original review: June 9, 2017

Went in with my husband to purchase a suit for an executive interview. It had been some time since he had last purchased a suit in the States. As the last suit he had purchased was custom tailored when we were in China. However, as soon as the interview was confirmed we decided to go suit shopping, that way we would have time for the suit to be altered, approximately a week and a half prior. He found a suit that he really liked. However, they didn't have it in his size. So, he was told that there was one his size in the Chicagoland area and that they could have it transferred and it should be in by Tuesday or Wednesday. That was on Saturday. This would have still given us time to have the suit altered.

However, we still had not heard from the store by Friday afternoon. Time was running out, so husband went ahead and purchased a suit from a department store. Not exactly what he wanted but something was better than nothing. I contacted the corporate office. Explained what had happened and they stepped up and took responsibility and "made the situation right." Although our interaction with them started out negative, I want to give them credit for doing the right thing and give them a second chance to earn and keep our business.

Original review: June 2, 2017

I bought a suit, shirts, pants, belt and shoes from Men's Wearhouse, 3908 E. Washington Avenue, Madison WI 53704. Was OUTSTANDING. There are 3 salesmen named ** at this Men's Warehouse: They all did a superb job with me. They are friendly, professional, extremely helpful and they know their business extremely well. The manager was also very professional, friendly and extremely helpful with an exchange I needed to make. I highly recommend this Men's Wearhouse Store to anyone looking high-quality clothing and high-quality customer service.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Got a tux for my son's prom. We had to drive an hour to get to Tyler Tx store. I tried to see why so much was being rung up on the register with the employee evading me. They were real busy so we ordered and went to the front and paid a $20 deposit. The store was pack with people so we left. Got home and looked at the receipt $274.97. Thought that was really high so I looked over the receipt. And no explanation. For any charge just no. Went back two days before prom and that was a mad house of people. Nowhere to walk or sit. Only 3 dressing rooms in the whole place. First they made me pay the balance on the suit $254.97 as I had put $20 down. My son tries on the suit and I ask to talk to a manager and he was busy and it would be a while. The worker was trying to wait on three people at once. So we left.

Got the suit out to put on for prom pictures and there were two holes in the jacket on the back. You could see they had been there awhile. I immediately call the store and the girl says, "I'll tell the manager" and hung up on me. We had to continue on as pics had to be done etc. The Day after prom we drive back to Tyler to take the tux back. I asked the manager how much the tux cost he said $179. I said no it's $169. I asked what was included in the tux rental. He agreed to jacket, pants, vest, shoes, cuff links and shirt. All that was left was a pocket scarf. And a $10 damage/handling fee. Total $215. Why was my bill $274.97?? They over charged me. I also had a $40 off coupon. Which made my total 175.97. Plus he rented me a suit with two holes in it.

The manager says, "I will give you $100 off." Well it wasn't giving me anything off because that was about what he over charged me and he tried to act like he was doing me a favor. I finally made him realize that. Then I told the $100 was nothing but mine to start with. I told him he rented me a damaged suit. He finally gave me $50 more off. I told him if I wouldn't have called I probably right now would be getting blamed for damage. Be careful at this store as I think the manager knows what goes on here and that's why nothing is listed on the receipt. This store is very unprofessional and I will never get anything there again.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I've purchased several custom and rack suits from this store with no problem. A new manager named Jason disputed with me over details I've asked for on every suit however, today he stated I didn't order what I asked about. I said, "What can you do to correct this?" He said, "Take suits back and give you half your money back." Or take jackets back and in 6 weeks I'd get them back. Half of my money is $671.00, he wanted to keep if I returned them!! I'll never shop there again at Men's Warehouse on Anderson Rd. Cheektowaga NY.

Original review: April 5, 2017

OK where should I start??? Went to the store for my son's prom and immediately wished I had gone somewhere else. I stood there for a while before asked to go to the back to look at a table of suit/tux pictures until someone could help me. This lady did help us but was also involved in helping like 4 other people in the store at the same time. Finally got what my son SEMI wanted and the price was outrageous. $254 and that's after a $40 discount. WTF. Didn't really feel like going anywhere else because the event was 2 weeks away. Placed the order and left. So about 3 days before it was scheduled to arrive, my son wanted to change the color of the vest and bow tie. The store told me NO.

Well my kid's father whom I have no contact with went to the store (because my son told him I had already rented the Tux) and was allowed to change the color of those items that I paid for. They asked for no ID or anything. Now why was that allowed. His name was NO where on the order whatsoever. Didn't make a big deal out of it, but this should have not been allowed. So after all of that the Tux arrives. I tell my son to go by and try it on. The store person had already told me that I could pay by calling a 1-866 number to pay my balance. I did that because I was working and did not want to have to leave. Got my reference # and called the store back so my son could leave with the Tux. Was told reference number was not valid and that I had a $130 balance. WTF. "Can I please speak to a manager..." He was the manager (really).

Called the 1-866 back and got the same lady that had taken my payment. She put me on hold to call the Athens store. Well they were looking at someone else's account and not mine. These are the most unorganized bunch of people that I have worked with in a very long time. Will not use their services ever again. Never apologized or anything!!!

Original review: March 24, 2017

Shame on Christiana Mall, Men's Warehouses. We order and fitted for a tux for a black tie event in Washington DC 2 weeks ago. Came to pick up Husband's Tux from his fitting two weeks ago. To our shock the Tux didn't fit and was very Dirty! Husband asked them if they would wear a dirty tux? They all agree the tux was DIRTY!!! Where is customer first policy nowadays???

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We had a wedding a month ago. Had to rent 7 suits. Pricing was a little high but for the type of suit we went for it. They promised a $600 voucher for me to buy a suit so it made sense to go with them. 3 of the suits were from out of state groomsmen so they had to get fitted in FL and pick up here in Jersey at the Totowa store. All 3 had to get fixed once they got here because nothing matched up. I guess tape measures are different in FL. Then we had to keep asking them to press the suits cause they ALL looked like they were tucked in a duffle bag. Then we still had to take them to the cleaners. Y my house and they pressed them for us for free cause they knew it was for a wedding. This was literally an hour before the wedding.

So when I go back to get my $600 voucher and buy a suit they take you to the cheapest suits they have and they mark up the price to make it seem like you are getting the voucher's worth. I was there for over an hour trying to get a suit cause the guy was working with two other people while working with me. Then the vest I needed they didn't have it. I told them I needed the suit and vest to be ready by Wednesday because I was going to a wedding in FL on Friday and was flying out Thursday morning. I get there Wednesday to pick up suit and the vest was the wrong size. He tells me he can get me one sent to my house by Saturday. Now if you remember I need to fly the next morning to FL for a wedding so that was out of the question.

So then he says he can have another one there Thursday at 1 pm. Once again I tell him I fly out tomorrow 10 am. He says then "Sorry that's the best I can do." No credit no nothing. Did I mention that I still had to come out of pocket another $80 for this cheap suit that the voucher did not cover? Never buying suits again from them. They are overpriced and don't cater to their customers. They do have nice clothes and Jeans but it's their overpriced brand.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

I bought four suits on sale from Men's Wearhouse. Paid almost $1000. Was very happy for the deal. Then after about one month it start falling apart. And I found out that this suits they have it in stock for more than four years. That's why it is in sale!!! Lost 1000 usd in old suits. Why such a company sell Old suits in their stock. I asked the manager. He said, "Why you buy suits that on sale!!!" Very bad company. It's not the same company it was years ago. With George Zimmer.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

This place was Horrible. When I picked-up my tuxedo rental, I tried everything on to make sure everything fits. The pants were so big and baggy they looked like clown pants and the shirt and jacket were tight fitting. The main part were the pants, they were an absolute disaster for the size. The crotch of the pants practically came down to the top of my knee-cap. I could probably fit about three legs inside of one pant leg. I was told that because they were pleated that they would fit a little baggy, but this was ridiculously baggy. I looked on the waist size inside the pants and they were for a size 39-42 and my waist size is a 36.

When I complained, I was told there was nothing they could do. I asked the sales associate if he would wear something that looked like what I was wearing and he even said NO. I ended-up having to order another style of pants, in which they charged me an extra $20. I had no choice but to continue with the rental since my wedding was two days out. Take my word and DO NOT RENT FROM THIS PLACE - Use a place that specializes in tuxedo rentals like Als Tuxedo.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

Two weeks before my daughter's wedding, after printing the Rental Receipt that was emailed when I made the arrangements, I realized there was a mistake on the Pick-Up Date and got really worried about it when reading all the negatives reviews online. I went to the store on Pines Boulevard in Pembroke Pines Florida and told the Manager Mr. Jose ** about my concern and he immediately corrected the mistake after calling the place where the tuxedo was being prepared. I was treated with a lot of professionalism and caring by Mr. ** and his staff. The Vera Wang tux made me look good and had a lot of compliments. I am a very satisfied customer.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

My husband went to this store for rent a tuxedo because he was the best man on our friend's wedding last Saturday. He went at the store two weeks before the wedding and they measure him. I had to pick his tuxedo because he works until 10 pm everyday, so he just dressed the tuxedo at the day of the wedding and it didn't fit. It was at least 2 sizes up for the pants and 2 sizes down for the shirt. Just ridiculous! My husband had to use his own pants because he called the store and they said that was nothing that they could do! They ask him to stop by at the store and gave him just a new tie because not even that fitted his neck! Just a big mess. So stressful. And guess what? No refunds! That's why they ask you to pay everything before the event day. Of course! And the employees are awful dealing with clients. Please find another place to rent your tuxedo.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

A six tux order and 3 out of the 6 were picked up and incorrect. The Groom's shirt was too big. Two of him could have fit in it. Father of the groom and a groomsmen jacket were too small. Both of them had to make a special trip back to MW to pick up another jacket day before wedding. Incompetent staff when sizing and writing down sizes. You don't want problems the week before wedding and you will if you order thru MW. $250 a tux is ridiculous and they do not look like $250 tux.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

Well I did my homework today. Before going to the Men's Wearhouse I got online and looked at the hours of operations. I pull up and I see that yes in fact they are supposed to open at 10. However here I sit at 10:11 still waiting for them to open. I was not overly impressed on my first visit when I had to come and get sized for uniforms and nobody really wanted to do that. They might need to look at their management. I'm not sure I'll ever be back. In fact I'm worried about leaving my things to be altered.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

My boyfriend was in a wedding on a Saturday 8 hours away. We called the store and told them we would be returning the tux a day late on Monday but things didn't go as planned and we got there Wednesday because he worked late and couldn't make it there in time the first two days. After he told us the late fee would be waived from calling Sunday we go in there and he said we had to pay $60 in late fees. He was the manager and was saying there was nothing he could do to take it off. That's a lie. My boyfriend has been in three weddings this year and all of them have cared enough to work with us. He said if it didn't get paid it would be sent right to collections. $300 for a tux rental for one day and you're still trying to take more money.

After the tux walked out of their door Friday before the wedding they were nothing but rude. It's like a salesman that got the sell and wants nothing more to do with the customer. They were all talking, taking things down, acting like they didn't care about us as customers after renting $900 in tuxes this year alone. What they don't know is I had planned to go there for my wedding coming up. I'm glad they showed their true colors this past weekend... I will NEVER step foot in that store again. Completely rude, unorganized, irresponsible people. If you want to work in retail, your number one priority should be customer service. Men's Wearhouse has customer service similar to that of Comcast, nonexistent!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

My Business Partner and I responded to an emailed offer for $19.99 shirts at Men's Warehouse Daily Deal. (see attached) I looked up participating stores on the offer. I drove to the store listed on the offer, I ask the sales person at the counter about the $19.99 shirts. His immediate response was, "you're in the wrong store... You need to go to a TJ MAXX or ROSS for that junk." I then tried to explain that I had an email offer on my phone that I could show him. He responded again, "well it's not for us." I retrieved my phone and email from my car. When I returned the first man pointed at another man that identified himself as the store manager, later as AVI **, Store Manager. I showed ALI ** the email offer from Men's Warehouse on my phone. He then stated, "those offers are only good online and at our clearance stores" then handed me my phone back.

I showed him the offer again and read from the offer: "YOUR DAILY DEAL FOR WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31. $19.99 Clearance Dress Shirts. Bring this coupon to your nearest Men's Wearhouse store to redeem." He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Rude Sales Person. Rude Manager equals recipe for disaster. By the way, My Partner and I were the only 2 people in the store at that time. Hmmmmm. My partner and I operate In Home Health Care Agencies in 22 states. We have hundreds of employees. I recently married and rented all wardrobe from Men's Warehouse. In general that was a good experience, other than their bookkeeping could be better. I paid for everything in advance and they would still charge my wedding guest, so we spent a lot of time getting people reimbursed needlessly.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I have never been treated so rudely. When I first went in to get fitted for the suit I had to wait 25 minutes. This wasn't the worst of it, but then came the attitude from with the female manager, but I stuck it out because it was my son's wedding. I was told they would email me to come in and try the suit on. One week went by and no email and no call and I was told the suit was there and to come in and get it. The second time I walked in to the store I was greeted by two gentlemen there to help me fit my suit. The shirt was three times too big. How do you get this wrong with all the measuring they did. They then found one in the back to fit me, thank goodness. So they proceeded to check me out and let me take the suit but the jacket was all wrinkled up like it was balled up in a corner.

I told them that I wasn't going to take the suit looking like that. I was also told that they turn the press off for the night. At the time it was almost 9:00 pm and I was asked to come back tomorrow night. The third time into the store and in was greeted by a young women and was told that she would be with me in a minute. There were two people working the floor, one gentleman was with two people working on colors of their suits that they wanted for their wedding. The female was working with a customer on the floor and one in the fitting room. She finished with both of the customers, then walked right by me without saying a word to and started to help the couples that were working with the other floor guy. 35 minutes went by.

My two sons came in to see me and were telling me they had a hard time getting theirs as well. The couple in front of them were also upset because they had lost their pants and the wedding was tomorrow. At this point I walked up to where the sales people were and stood there waiting. She looked up at me and again... ATTITUDE when she said, "I TOLD YOU TO WAIT AND I WOULD BE WITH YOU IN A MINUTE." The young gentleman looked up at me and said, "Are you here to pick up your suit" and I said, "Yes."

He then proceeded to the back and the young woman looked up and again said, "I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD BE WITH YOU IN A MINUTE." I told her that this is was the third time coming in the third time that I had been treated very unprofessionally. At this point, she became furious at me and told me that she was the manager. I told her that's nice because now I know who I can tell corporate. The young man came out of the back and gave me the suit and then I left the store...

The day of the wedding when putting on the suit and all was OK until I stuck my hand in the pocket of the jacket only to find an old receipt from the previous renter, which had been rented 2 weeks prior. THE ENTIRE TIME I COULDN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD THAT THE SUIT HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED FROM the last guy that had used it...

When the time came to return the suit, I dropped it off at another store on the way home because it had to be back on Sunday. The man at the store said, "Where did you get this suit and that it wasn't paid for and wasn't scanned out..." So he called customer service and was told they would handle it on the other end. Thankfully I have a receipt for returning the suit. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND MEN'S WEARHOUSE TO ANYONE AS I REFUSE TO BE TREATED LIKE this ever again. Please pass this along to all your friends.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

The groomsmen for our daughter's wedding rented tuxedos from Men's Wearhouse and encountered an assortment of difficulties with the fit of the tuxes. When the wedding party were fitted for their tuxedos, not all of the locations had the particular style of tux available in the needed sizes. They were measured accurately, but it appears that store staff probably didn't take into account the trim-cut pant style when measuring the groomsmen who have a husky build. One of them even decided to get measured again only 2 weeks before the wedding to make sure his tuxedo would fit -- it didn't! The pants that arrived were way too tight in the seat, and several inches too long at the hem! The staff tried to correct the problem and then he received just half a tuxedo on two different visits! First just the jacket, then just the pants. When the full tuxedo did arrive, it didn't have the correct tie. It was a confusing mess all the way around.

The photos of the Groomsmen are interesting to view, because most of the fellows are wearing tuxedo pants that are WAY TOO LONG, and the pants are all crumpled up in a heap at the ankle! And those pants didn't even have the classic satin stripe along the sides! Maybe that's the style now, but pants that are too long at the ankle? Puhl-eez! The only reason I've given Men's Wearhouse 2 stars instead of 1 or none is because of how hard the staff appears to have in trying to resolve the problems with the orders. I still think that their staff need more or better training in how to assess body shapes for a good fit with every style they rent.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

So I wanted to get a couple new suits. Found that JC Penney does not have a tailor so after browsing Men's warehouse online store I decided I found a couple good suits for ~$300 each. No problem right? I even called first to make sure they were there. Gave them the item number and they checked and said "yes, c'mon in!" Well, they are paid on commission so I should've been smarter. Sure enough I walk in and ask for the woman who I spoke to over the phone. She immediately takes me to a rack, measures me, hands me a sport coat. I said "this is nice, but what about the Perry Ellis slim fit suits I asked about over the phone?" She says, "Those? Ohhhhhhhh THOSE are special order and would take over a month to get and the price online 'may differ.'"

I was furious. I asked about this buy one get one thing they constantly inundate you with on their commercials. It only applies to suits Over $600. Mind you, I DO know what a good suit is and these $600- $700 suits were AVERAGE. Not great, not bad. So, there you have it. It's a bait n switch store. Go to JC penney, buy a suit off the rack that's close and take it to a tailor. You'll have the same 2 suits for 300 bucks less after all is totaled. I am shocked they are able to even maintain this type of bait n switch business practice. The store in question was the Fairview Heights, IL store.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2016

My future son in law and his best man entered the Men's Wearhouse in Abilene, TX today to suits for the wedding. When they entered the store, they were asked if they could be helped and my future son in law showed the associate a picture on his phone and said he would like something like it for his wedding. The Associate immediately pointed to one side of the store and they were left alone without any help. When my daughter and I arrived at the store we found future son in law and best man close to back of store not being helped and associates were at register with no customers.

After being told what had happened, I went to an associate and asked him if he could help. He acted like he did not want to help at all. Told us that they didn't have anything he could try on and didn't have anything like he wanted. I finally convinced the associate to show us something. But the entire time he acted like he didn't want to. After several frowns and a couple of eye rolls we decided to leave. He took his business to another store. I was very disappointed in the entire experience and will never recommend this store to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2016

Please don't rent your wedding tuxes at Men's Wearhouse! Our experience was so terrible, I had to write a review and warn anyone about to get married. During the fitting, I asked multiple times if our 8 year old (who is tall and husky) would have problems getting a tux that fit. I was assured that Men's Wearhouse had so many suits in so many sizes that fitting him would not be an issue. Long story short, our tuxes showed up just 2 days before the wedding (which was 600 miles away!) and only the groom's fit. My son's tux was about 3 sizes too big - it was nowhere near any measurement they may have taken correctly. To add insult to injury, our salesperson was rude and kept insisting that this is "how these things are done."

I ended up crying in the fitting room while he told my groom that we should've expected this, like it was our fault. We ended up taking the tuxes to another store in the town where the wedding was and thankfully they exchanged them for the RIGHT SIZES. They were baffled as to why the store in Charleston, WV was so incompetent. I will never again do business with these people as I'm really not sure they have any idea what they're doing. Also, the tuxes really weren't all that great, especially for the price. Some of the stitching was loose, the cufflinks were old and scratched and we had to return a few pairs of shoes that didn't match the others.

Men's Wearhouse Company Information