2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

4.0/5 (76 ratings)

About MVMT Watches

MVMT Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I’m from Mexico and I don’t have any problem of the shipping, the experience when you’re open the box to see your new watch is on next level. I will definitely buy another watch for me and other one for my girlfriend. I'm sure she is going to love it as a gift on Valentine's Day.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I have never ordered a watch online prior to this. I always go into a jewelry store to look at the selection. My son loves watches and I have purchased several high end brands for him over the years. After hearing about this company I decided to give it a try but was skeptical. I looked through the many beautiful styles of watches and found one that looked exactly like something my son would like. The process to order was quick and easy to navigate through. Watch ordered and on its way directly to my son and me holding my breath hoping it would all be fine. The company provided tracking information which I followed closely. As soon as I realized the package was no longer moving I immediately notified the company who discovered there was an issue. This were only a few days before Christmas!

Before I had a chance to panic the company informed me they had replaced the order and sent it out on a fast track delivery! The next day my son had his watch at his door! With Christmas being now two days away I relaxed but still didn't know if the watch would be something he liked, I should not have been concerned. Christmas morning my son opened his watch via zoom. I saw the look on his face when he saw the gorgeous watch! "Mom, you shouldn't have spent so much!" He said "I love it, it's perfect!" he said! He looked at the packaging and said he had heard about the company but had never considered using them but definitely would now! Same here! I see watches in the future for many of my family and friends for Christmas and other occasions to come!

The merchandise is high quality with reasonable prices. The selection is huge and varied. The customer service is polite, respectful, professional, knowledgeable, impressive, immediate and true to its word and company name. My son who wears watches that cost more than a watch should is proudly wearing his MVMT watch and is hoping to be receiving more! I can't thank this company enough for how they run their company and how they treat their clients. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I am really in love with this Brand because They have soooo beautiful watches and They Are soo classy I am just in love. In my father's birthday I bought him a watch from MVMT and I became sooo glad and I saw that you in his eyes. But of course he did! These watches are fireee!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

LOVE IT! Bought this watch as a birthday gift and absolutely love it. Great quality, the craftsmanship is amazing and it looks really nice on me. Trust me, it looks like one very expensive watch. The watch is very solid so you can tell it's made of very good material.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I've owned an MVMT watch for over a year now. The glass on the watch cracked in July of this year (2020). I had it in my golf bag and it must have broken because I had it in a pocket of the bag next to another bag on the golf cart. I was more careful after that but I had forgotten and it happened again a few days ago. It's a Blacktop Astro Blue watch and the glass has a bit of a curve thus making it a little more vulnerable in this situation. Again my fault not a manufacturers defect. Contacted MVMT through their chat function and after sending pictures they said they didn't have replacement glass at the moment nor did they have a repair shop. Which was fine. They sent me the replacement glass for free the first time and I had it repaired. So before I could even ask when they would be getting replacement glass they just offered to send me a new watch without the band!! I was floored. A very gracious thing to do. Now that's customer service!!

Original review: March 24, 2021

I ordered a watch to be delivered to a country that I would be travelling to for multiple weeks. The projected delivery date would have made this possible without any problems. However, the tracking was stuck after a few days. When I contacted customer support, they referred me to the courier, who was no help at all. Every time I contacted customer support, they responded with "don't worry" and promised that the matter would be resolved. After a while, this tone is no longer friendly or reassuring and becomes patronizing. Ultimately, the watch was delivered more than a month late, hence, I was not able to receive delivery and the watch had to be returned. I'd been told that the money would be refunded within 7 days. After 14 days and no refund I reminded customer support about the matter and received the money a few days later. Surely customer support should serve to take up the cause of the customer, instead of only answering emails.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

MVMT WATCHES I will definitely get one more for my mum. I love the fact they deliver within two to three working days without any hassle. Process for payment plans are simple and of course Best quality product. I just love it.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

The website is easy to navigate and there are so many great products you are sure to find something you love. Their customer service is also great and they are super helpful if you have any questions or problems. I highly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I want write about the Rose Clock, about this really fast shipping, good packaging, amazing quality of the item and about a good delivery. I think I will take another one soon, 'cause the stuff is so great. One of my favorite brand ever. Totally recommended.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

MVMT provides classy, good looking watches at a fair price. Process of payment is very easy and straightforward. Free shipping and returns worldwide is great and helpful if you’re not sure the watch you ordered is the one you actually like.

MVMT Watches Company Information