2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.50/5

Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

MVMT Watches Reviews

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

I ordered my watch a week before Xmas and got it right on time! Delivery took about 3 or 4 days! Packaging looked very professional and watch was beautiful and high quality! The fit was perfect and my family were all impressed with the quality and low price! Highly recommend!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

High quality, stylish and very beautiful watches. My choice is Rosewood - wonderful watches. Best thing I love - design and materials. The strap is very soft and looks to be durable - already using them for 5 month and everything is OK. Customer experience is also great, ordered was delivered really fast, package was perfect, no any defects. Thanks for previous reviews and mvmnt.review for my choice.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I ordered a watch for my husband a while back and recently ordered me one. The situation with my husband was fairly frustrating because after the 7 days passed and I still had not received my husband's watch, I reached out to the company and the carrier. At first, there was some confusion on what had happened after MVMT shipped the watch. My customer service experience was great. Not only was I able to get in contact with someone, she apologized profusely, looked into the shipping status herself for me. And when she couldn't get a straight answer, she express shipped me another watch free of charge.

Still don't know what happened to the first one. I recently placed an order for my watch. Hopefully this transaction goes a lot smoother than the last, if not better. Also, my husband loves his watch. He gets compliments on it all the time about how nice it looks. Sucks a few other people up here didn't have the experience they were looking for. I would say, each situation is different I guess, so you would have to see for yourself.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Got this watch for my birthday 12/26. I'm 73 and the clasp was impossible for me to close. After texting the company they agreed to exchange it for a regular strapped watch (only after I agreed to watch the video on how to use the clasp). When I explained that my arthritic fingers wouldn't allow me to do it they agreed to the exchange IF I had the original outside box it came in. Well it was a gift and of course my husband didn't keep that. Impossible to deal with. Don't buy.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I contacted customers service to cancel an order within 11 minutes of placing it, but was still declined. They asked me to receive the parcel first, and then reach out again to learn about the process for cancelling. It was a disappointment and a pain to deal with. Not sure why the company staff cannot talk to each other (or email/contact China) to cancel the order. Warning!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I ordered a gift 5 days before Christmas and I still have not received my watch. The tracking is stuck on December 28th for delivery but still no watch. The customer service was responsive but just wanted you to buy another watch. I didn't because I knew they would never refund me or provide the original watch I purchased. I will never buy from them again. Big Scammers!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Worst customer service ever!! Company lost my package the week before Christmas (I ordered it a month before Christmas). Company said, "We can help you by ordering and sending you a new one free of charge." I said great thank you so much. I received a follow up email that stated watch is out of stock please find one under 110 dollars. The watch I ordered was 150 total. They do not reply or help. I just want my money back and they still have failed to refund me!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

They "guarantee" you will receive your order within 3 days. I ordered a watch for my husband over 10 days ago and still don't have it. When I called customer service they were not helpful and the customer service manager said there was nothing they could do to help me. I will never order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Hi spoke with MO. I placed an order online and called to modify the order 20 mins later. I was told that I can only modify orders within 15 minute. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told he was out to lunch, it was 9:30 am in California where MO was. Mo's manager JOE, refused to take my call and help get this issue resolved. Instead I was told that I have to wait a week until I received the watches I ordered and them send them back for a complete refund. In the meantime to get the watches I actually wanted I would have to place a 2nd order and recharge my card. After the support I received I would not recommend this company to ANYONE!!! ORDER # **.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Before you buy these beautiful watches. I ordered my watch (8/5). I live in Alaska. I had been watching the tracking progress as it sent out. It mailed out of Kentucky with UPS. For some reason it traveled East, and ended up in New Jersey (8/9). On (8/10) it was labeled as "out for delivery by end of day. The (8/12) Rolls around and it's still frozen on the same status. I contact the company and explain the situation and no one knows where my package is. After waiting 20 minutes for the company to figure it out, no one knows how or why it ended up in NJ, but now it's being sent via USPS from New Jersey.

The company refused to give me any credit or discount after I asked for it. Even though unforeseen circumstances and undue hardships experienced, they would not. This company is not professional, they are clueless when it comes on how to operate a business. Do not support a company that doesn't even care enough about your package to mail it in the correct direction of your shipping address. I would give 0/5 Stars if it allowed me to.

Not sure about MVMT Watches?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Jewelry Stores for you.

MVMT Watches Company Information