Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.84/5

MVMT Watches Reviews

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Hi spoke with MO. I placed an order online and called to modify the order 20 mins later. I was told that I can only modify orders within 15 minute. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told he was out to lunch, it was 9:30 am in California where MO was. Mo's manager JOE, refused to take my call and help get this issue resolved. Instead I was told that I have to wait a week until I received the watches I ordered and them send them back for a complete refund. In the meantime to get the watches I actually wanted I would have to place a 2nd order and recharge my card. After the support I received I would not recommend this company to ANYONE!!! ORDER # **.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Before you buy these beautiful watches. I ordered my watch (8/5). I live in Alaska. I had been watching the tracking progress as it sent out. It mailed out of Kentucky with UPS. For some reason it traveled East, and ended up in New Jersey (8/9). On (8/10) it was labeled as "out for delivery by end of day. The (8/12) Rolls around and it's still frozen on the same status. I contact the company and explain the situation and no one knows where my package is. After waiting 20 minutes for the company to figure it out, no one knows how or why it ended up in NJ, but now it's being sent via USPS from New Jersey.

The company refused to give me any credit or discount after I asked for it. Even though unforeseen circumstances and undue hardships experienced, they would not. This company is not professional, they are clueless when it comes on how to operate a business. Do not support a company that doesn't even care enough about your package to mail it in the correct direction of your shipping address. I would give 0/5 Stars if it allowed me to.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I bought my husband a MVMT watch for Christmas. Within a month, numbers on the face broke loose and were free-floating under the glass. I contacted MVMT. After proving to them that it was defective (emails, photos) and shipping it back, they sent a replacement. Guess what? Almost immediately, numbers on the face broke loose and were free-floating under the glass. No, my husband did nothing but wear it to work (sitting still all day). I contacted MVMT and after repeatedly telling them my husband did not want to give them a 3rd try, they asked me to return the watch for a refund. I sent the watch, but no refund. Wow... really?! In the most recent email, the MVMT customer service rep said, "I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience that you no longer want to work with us. Let me know if you have any concerns." Yes, I do! I'm concerned that I haven't gotten a refund!

Original review: April 22, 2019

I tried to place an order online and was repeatedly rejected due to 'suspected fraud.' I called the support team and apparently you can't place an order if you're more than a few miles away from your shipping address when purchasing it. VERY INCONVENIENT. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. So I cannot send gifts to people who are a few miles away? I can't place an order while I'm at my office? I don't know how they process orders like this, big turn off.

Original review: April 3, 2019

High quality, stylish and very beautiful watches. My choice is Rosewood - wonderful watches. Best thing I love - design and materials. The strap is very soft and looks to be durable - already using them for 5 month and everything is OK. Customer experience is also great, ordered was delivered really fast, package was perfect, no any defects. Thanks for previous reviews and mvmnt.review for my choice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I ordered a watch for my husband a while back and recently ordered me one. The situation with my husband was fairly frustrating because after the 7 days passed and I still had not received my husband's watch, I reached out to the company and the carrier. At first, there was some confusion on what had happened after MVMT shipped the watch. My customer service experience was great. Not only was I able to get in contact with someone, she apologized profusely, looked into the shipping status herself for me. And when she couldn't get a straight answer, she express shipped me another watch free of charge.

Still don't know what happened to the first one. I recently placed an order for my watch. Hopefully this transaction goes a lot smoother than the last, if not better. Also, my husband loves his watch. He gets compliments on it all the time about how nice it looks. Sucks a few other people up here didn't have the experience they were looking for. I would say, each situation is different I guess, so you would have to see for yourself.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I purchased an MVMT watch as a gift - it took 4 weeks to arrive. The watch was too heavy and the diameter was too big. I tried to initiate an exchange without success. Because it was a gift and the process was taking so long I just bought a different MVMT watch. MVMT advertises free shipping on returns. It's free because apparently they won't accept returns. I have been trying to return the original watch for a month. I have reached out several times on their website "contact us" page. I receive an auto-reply stating someone will be in touch in 24-48 hours. They aren't. I called their phone line during the limited hours period and received a recorded message stating the phone service was closed - call back during the hours that I was calling. Very unprofessional and unethical company. An overall frustrating experience for me.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

The crystal on my wife's new watch broke the second time she wore it. Turns out MVMT does not have any repair capabilities! They wanted me to buy a piece of glass from them, and then find my own watch repair shop to have it installed also at my expense. What crap!!! I did take it to a reputable watchmaker. After getting his opinion of the watch, I just threw it away.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Terrible customer service! Have been waiting for some type of response/update in regards to an exchange and NOTHING. Multiple emails/calls and not a single response. Wish I could review the product, but I DON’T have it! Would never purchase from MVMT again. Figured $300 was a great deal for an automatic, but not worth the headache.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

After looking for a quartz watch I can't help but seeing the MVMT commercial so went to the MVMT website and gave the wife some idea of what I would like for my Birthday. After getting the watch a black stainless steel I noticed that it doesn't look as nice as the one on the website. Five days later I noticed that the glass was getting scratched very easy, haven't done anything that I can recall that would do this much damage. I can say this just plain glass and not the hardened watch glass used on Seiko or even some Timex watches. A few days later the strap came apart. Trying to return the watch and not giving MVMT another chance. Sticking to my Seiko.

MVMT Watches Company Information