2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.38/5

MVMT Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about MVMT Watches?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

During the watch's short life span, I found a few problems with it; the first being that even after having the batteries replaced that came with the watch, it would never keep time properly. After 2 months of having the watch, I found that the minute hand was loose and within a few more hours of usage (being on my wrist during office work) the hand had separated from the movement completely. I cannot dissuade people enough from buying from this brand. Cheap materials, cheap movement, cheap overall cost.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

Purchased a pair of glasses for my daughter for Christmas. When she opened them on Christmas Day they did not fit her face. I immediately initiated a return with MVMT. I had all of the original packaging. I received a return label and shipped the glasses back in new condition the next day. Since my daughter was going back to college soon I ordered a replacement pair of glasses as well. I paid for and received the second pair of glasses. I tracked my return and it was received by MVMT on 12/30 and have signature proof. To date, despite several requests to MVMT customer service, I have never received my refund. I keep getting the runaround from customer service. If you even think you might need to return an item you buy from them don’t buy it. Very disappointed.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Got this watch for my birthday 12/26. I'm 73 and the clasp was impossible for me to close. After texting the company they agreed to exchange it for a regular strapped watch (only after I agreed to watch the video on how to use the clasp). When I explained that my arthritic fingers wouldn't allow me to do it they agreed to the exchange IF I had the original outside box it came in. Well it was a gift and of course my husband didn't keep that. Impossible to deal with. Don't buy.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I contacted customers service to cancel an order within 11 minutes of placing it, but was still declined. They asked me to receive the parcel first, and then reach out again to learn about the process for cancelling. It was a disappointment and a pain to deal with. Not sure why the company staff cannot talk to each other (or email/contact China) to cancel the order. Warning!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I ordered a gift 5 days before Christmas and I still have not received my watch. The tracking is stuck on December 28th for delivery but still no watch. The customer service was responsive but just wanted you to buy another watch. I didn't because I knew they would never refund me or provide the original watch I purchased. I will never buy from them again. Big Scammers!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

I ordered my watch a week before Xmas and got it right on time! Delivery took about 3 or 4 days! Packaging looked very professional and watch was beautiful and high quality! The fit was perfect and my family were all impressed with the quality and low price! Highly recommend!!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

Worst customer service ever!! Company lost my package the week before Christmas (I ordered it a month before Christmas). Company said, "We can help you by ordering and sending you a new one free of charge." I said great thank you so much. I received a follow up email that stated watch is out of stock please find one under 110 dollars. The watch I ordered was 150 total. They do not reply or help. I just want my money back and they still have failed to refund me!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

They "guarantee" you will receive your order within 3 days. I ordered a watch for my husband over 10 days ago and still don't have it. When I called customer service they were not helpful and the customer service manager said there was nothing they could do to help me. I will never order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

Hi spoke with MO. I placed an order online and called to modify the order 20 mins later. I was told that I can only modify orders within 15 minute. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told he was out to lunch, it was 9:30 am in California where MO was. Mo's manager JOE, refused to take my call and help get this issue resolved. Instead I was told that I have to wait a week until I received the watches I ordered and them send them back for a complete refund. In the meantime to get the watches I actually wanted I would have to place a 2nd order and recharge my card. After the support I received I would not recommend this company to ANYONE!!! ORDER # **.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Before you buy these beautiful watches. I ordered my watch (8/5). I live in Alaska. I had been watching the tracking progress as it sent out. It mailed out of Kentucky with UPS. For some reason it traveled East, and ended up in New Jersey (8/9). On (8/10) it was labeled as "out for delivery by end of day. The (8/12) Rolls around and it's still frozen on the same status. I contact the company and explain the situation and no one knows where my package is. After waiting 20 minutes for the company to figure it out, no one knows how or why it ended up in NJ, but now it's being sent via USPS from New Jersey.

The company refused to give me any credit or discount after I asked for it. Even though unforeseen circumstances and undue hardships experienced, they would not. This company is not professional, they are clueless when it comes on how to operate a business. Do not support a company that doesn't even care enough about your package to mail it in the correct direction of your shipping address. I would give 0/5 Stars if it allowed me to.

MVMT Watches Company Information