Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I purchased a watch and a ring there. Was very pleased with the price and the quality. I am a very picky customer so I was happy that the staff was really helpful and made me happy with my purchase. I felt like it was a unique boutique store. Also they have really good selection of products so I will definitely come back again.

I ordered a Luxurman diamond watch once and became a regular customer of ItsHot. I am in love with their design and quality. My first watch was purchased 2 years ago and it's working perfectly, no issues at all. Love that it's so easy to change to different color bands as well so I can wear the watches with different outfits. Will order more.

I bought diamond stud earrings several years ago on ItsHot.com. Last year, I accidentally lost a backside of one earring, got upset and stopped wearing them. Recently, I decided to contact ItsHot.com just in case, hoping they can find a replacement part for the backside. Their customer service was superb and very courteous: they provided exactly the same lost piece and even cleaned my earrings free of charge and within a day! I highly recommend ItsHot.com for all your jewelry needs!

I searched long and hard for a diamond ring for my wife for Mother's day before settling on the rose gold ring from this company. It really surprised me how well made the ring was and how the design fit my lovely wife. I am already thinking of getting a diamond watch from them as well, they have some cool stuff on their site!

Worked with a lady from ItsHot.com custom jewelry department on our diamond anniversary ring and also purchased diamond earrings while the rings were being manufactured. Both purchases came out perfect. Thank you for great service and the jewelry we received.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ItsHot.com Diamond Watches & Jewelry?

Great selection of jewelry with very competitive prices (lowest I could find for the quality they provide). Very helpful sales team, always available to give advices and educate about different types of diamonds and precious metals. If you can visit ItsHot NYC store I would recommend doing so. I purchased beautiful earrings and bracelet right there and got a great value for my budget. Very happy with the items I got so far. Looking forward to the new collection of body jewelry for the summer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you ItsHot.com! You have been so helpful in finding my wife's perfect engagement ring. Rebecca was very thorough with all the details. And the staff there is very knowledgeable. Thank you again guys! You made my engagement so much smoother!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So I just wanted to write a quick note about how happy we are with our purchase from ItsHot.com. The quality of craftsmanship is impeccable and they are always responsive to all of our questions. I have spoke to 3-4 representatives already and they are extremely polite and informative, not to mention the price I got. Thank you. Thank you!

I was looking for great Valentine's gift. One of my friend suggested to check their website. Well, it took me some time to pick the right present, I ended up calling customer support team which was very helpful. They sent me couple options so I can choose. It was exactly what the picture showed elegant, fancy diamond ring. Diamonds are of very nice quality, the designer kept it nice and clean with big attention to details. My girlfriend was so happy! I will definitely buy more jewelry from this store.

ItsHot.com

This is not a true/real review. We checked our database and we never had a customer with the name provided, we also checked by email address and also never had such a customer.
Also: although the image of the voucher posted is real, the last time we had a voucher mentioned was back in 2014 (these expired in 2014), which is nearly 3 years ago and this review was posted in January of 2017 here, which makes little to no sense even if a customer had a negative experience to post such an issue 3 years after.

Also we do verify the security code of the credit card when customer places the order right away and have been doing so since 2005 (for 12 years since ItsHot.com started), so unless there were some other issues we would not simply be calling customer to take the code over the phone.

As mentioned we have been in business since 2005, we not only have a virtual but an actual physical location in NYC which you are welcome to visit and view, test and purchase the items we sell and we are always happy to assist a customer.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I'm seriously shocked that this company has any good reviews. I guess between all the employees they must have at least 78 friends lol. Anyway, here is my horrible experience with this crappy joke of a company. My husband won a Promotional Gift Voucher for $100 from Itshot.com on the radio. The voucher was expiring at the end of December so before we went off on holiday he placed the order and we took off. When we came back from vacation we still had not received the order so I called to check in on the status of the order and they said that they had called us and emailed us because although my husband had filled in all the required fields to complete the purchase, they still needed him to give them the security code on the back of the credit card (apparently they don't ask for that when you place the order, they call you later to get the number from you). So because we were out of the country they canceled our order.

Hmmm ok, well we are back now, it's weird that you don't ask for all the information you need to complete the order all at one time but ok, here is the number you need. Oh no no no they say, "Now, you can no longer use your voucher because now it is expired." Wait, what? SERIOUSLY? IS THIS A JOKE? We placed the order before the voucher expired, you have proof of that. We filled out the credit card information as it was asked for online. Nowhere did it say, Your order is not complete, that someone from our company must talk to you to get your security pin on the back of your card.

"Oh yeah, well we called you and emailed you after the fact to let you know that we needed to speak with you." That's great, you called and emailed us, but we were out of town so we didn't get those messages. And before we left there was absolutely no indication that our order was not complete! I mean seriously? Why would I not pick up my phone or call you back to give you the information you need? How would that ever benefit me?

Unless while placing my order you specifically told me that I have to call you, or wait for a call from you, to give you more information over the phone, then you have no right to cancel my order without telling me and basically dismiss my voucher! You could have postponed processing the order until you got in touch with me (at least 30 days like most companies give customers to pay their invoices). It costs you nothing to not process the order. Instead my order was quickly canceled as a way to invalidate my voucher!

Heck, even the order REALLY needed to be canceled, sure do so, but once you get in touch with the customer to rectify the situation, Honor your voucher! We did nothing wrong when placing our order it is not our fault you didn't have the security code for the credit card (you didn't ask for it in the form!) so why is the customer the one getting punished?

So here is the real joke - their customer service. Like another reviewer said, if I were to write all about how horrible the experience was I would be here for many many bitter years! So here is the short version. I tried getting this matter resolved for weeks before giving up on this scummy company. I literally recognized the voices of the people I was getting tossed around to. I felt like this was not a real company. I mean do customer service reps actually hang up on customers over and over again? (And just to be VERY clear, although I was angry, I never stopped being polite and curious! I never swore or cursed or exhibited any type of behavior that would justify their hanging up on me!) When hanging up on me didn't work they started pretending that they are sending me to the manager's voicemail. As in the person I was speaking to would transfer me to her own voicemail. Unbelievable! Obviously they never returned any of my calls or messages.

In conclusion, this is a horrid company and I pity anyone that has to experience their terrible customer service. ITSHOT.COM = STAY AWAY! You have been warned.

The only jeweller I will ever go to again! I was so happy with their products, service, and prices. The black beaded diamond cross pendant was not only an amazing and classy but it was unbelievably cheaper than any other jeweller.

Factual basis uncertain

My engagement ring nightmare!! Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. No matter how much you like the design or the price of what they are selling, I would strongly recommend not buying from them under any circumstance. Ring quality: After two hours of wearing the ring, a diamond had fallen out. After a week, three diamonds had fallen out.

After a week of wearing the ring, the ENTIRE BAND SNAPPED, as in broke in half. She was intending to wear this ring for the rest of her life and it snapped all the way through after 1 week (despite her being careful and taking the ring off during exercise, sleep, cooking, etc.). It snapped while she was picking flowers for her bouquet. They advertise as selling i-1 and s-1 quality diamonds. Multiple jewelers laughed when they say how terrible the diamonds were. They are nowhere near that quality.

It gets worse: We have taken the ring into other local jewelers and here are a few things they have said: "I don't know where I could even find diamonds that low of quality to fill the missing diamonds." He then put my ring next to a similar style that he had and the dull yellow-brown hue of my ring was easily apparent. The difference in diamond clarity was shocking. The ring is not a circle, its a uneven oval shape. Another jeweler: "this is terrible craftsmanship. I'm surprised more diamonds haven't fallen out. "I've been in this business for almost 15 years and this may be the lowest quality diamond ring I have seen. I'm sorry, but you got screwed on this one." These quotes came from visits to the following jeweler's in Utah (Sierra West, Custom Ring Design, Jared's, Hur Designers, Shane Co., and Kay).

Customer service: If you haven't decided to go somewhere else yet, HERE'S THE WORST PART: My customer service experience. If I were to fully write out my customer service experience I would end up an old, bitter man before I finished. I am over two weeks into trying to get to a reasonable resolution here and I have had zero progress. I have been on the phone with them every day. By the way, I am a customer service manager so I am VERY familiar with what good and bad customer service looks like. And this is the worst experience I personally have had.

Here are the options they are giving me: 1: Exchange this ring for a new one that is the exact same. My fiance is planning to wear this ring the rest of her life, and it didn't even last one week. Why would I want the exact same ring? 2. Exchange it for another ring on the website and pay the difference. There are no other rings on the site that are reasonably close to the 11 mm pav style ring we purchased. And why would I want another crap ring from them?

All I want is my money back. All I want is to walk away and never talk to or hear from itshot.com again. Just give me a refund and let me go. They keep saying that I am past the 30-day return policy. Even if it was within 30 days, they wouldn't give me a refund because the ring was worn and the tag was removed, SO STOP BRINGING UP THE FREAKING 30-DAY POLICY!! This isn't an issue where we don't like the look or the style of the ring. This is an issue of you sold a piece of crap that broke a week after putting it on and I have ZERO confidence in anything you send me now. The only moral thing for them to do is give me a refund, but they are morally bankrupt and I'm just screwed. Update: ItsHot.com never gave me a refund, but AMEX did through their consumer protection policies.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great experience with these people. They worked hard to make sure I got the exact custom diamond ring that I wanted. It is beautiful. I highly recommend them!

ItsHot.com

We tried to look up the customer in our system but there is no customer by the email, name or the order number listed.

We put very thin tags on our items, they do not prevent to put the ring on without removing the tag, you can also easily slide the tag to the side of the ring to see what is under it, so its not required to remove the tag to examine the rind fully or even try it on.

It is also not possible for our representative not to assist a customer (even with the ring from which the tag was removed) with exchanging the ring for the required size or returning the ring for a store credit which can be used anytime.

Original review: May 23, 2016

My husband and I purchased a diamond ring from this site for almost 8,000$. We took it to a jeweler to get it sized. She took off the tag because she needed to look at the ring accurately. My husband has never worn the ring and it is flawless, no scratches and nothing! Because it is covered in diamonds, we were told they don't want to take the risk of sizing the ring, because the diamonds might fall off. We then called ItsHot to ask if we can send the ring back. First of all the lady on the phone was super rude and said that they won't do it because we might of just bought the ring to wear it a few times. Then she said they can't replace it because the tag is off. Excuse me but in that price range you want to see the whole ring. Also what is under the tag... Plus we were getting the ring inspected. She told us that we are not getting our money back and that was it.

Big shame, since we were planning on buying other items off the site. We are big jewelry fans. The ring was also much chunkier than on the picture and it hurt my husband's fingers when trying it on. You obviously can't fully view your item without losing your return option. I am very mad and this will be our last purchase and we will be charging our credit card back! I have never been treated so disrespectfully as a customer... This was supposed to be his marriage ring. It was supposed to be a happy purchase. This experience was just very sad. We are very disappointed.

Factual basis uncertain

Itshot.com is such a ** joke. They claim to have "luxury watches" yet they are as mediocre as they come. The crystal on the watch is not sapphire, which means it is not scratch resistant. They claim that their watches are "Swiss made" when they are lying their asses off. They contain Swiss movements, but they're not "Swiss made". This is a huge difference, yet they lie and claim that their Luxurman and Joe Rodeo watches are Swiss made and were manufactured in Switzerland. True luxury watches like, oh idk, Rolex, Cartier, even Gucci, have scratch resistant sapphire crystals and are SWISS MADE. These are two simple indicators of a luxury watch.

The Luxurman Liberty watch was great when I first bought it. It didn't take long before I noticed the ridiculous inaccuracy of the day/hour/date complication on it. Especially the date complication. Virtually every day it's on the wrong date. And now the crystal is scratched. Just because you throw in a couple carats of garbage diamonds doesn't make it a luxury watch. Anyone who knows anything about luxury watches knows that Luxurman, Joe Rodeo, and similar watches like them are a laughing stock. But what can I say. You get what you pay for. Let's wait and see what the loyally paid robotic Itshot.com apologists have to say about this review.

This company is GREAT and the products they have are TERRIFIC! I would definitely order again and recommend this company to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Got two watch yesterday and they're beautiful... The order was placed over the phone and they couldn't found it when I got there. I must admit I was a bit upset but Eugene came in and save the day. He was very patient with me and even apologizes for someone else's mistake... I was very please with my service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Order from Czech republic (my first order) and it is amazing. Love these diamond earrings, happy with FedEx delivery (it was only few days from N.Y. to Prague (CZ). 12.11.2015 order/19.11.2015 delivery. I am sure I will order again soon. Thank you - perfect service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bought two diamond pendants and was amazed at the low price and high quality.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am completely happy with ItsHot and I will recommend anytime to any and everyone. I find your service very good and tour staff to be very very good and especially Denise ** because I have dealt with her lot of times. I find the quality of your products very great and every time I order something, I'm completely happy. I will continue to order from ItsHot. Thank you.

I was first worried about purchasing my engagement rings from an American website as I live in australia, but was no need to worry. The team at ItsHot were more than happy to answer any questions. Had small issue with sizing but no problem with get resized. Highly recommend this company.

Great watch, great price, great style. Will have people breaking their neck to look at it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordered a watchband for my watch and Kim called me and made sure about all the details. Great job! Will shop there again.

Everything authentic. Cool Stuff online. Problem they Had not the chain I liked all the time of my purchase so they gave me another one. Anyways I liked shopping and Will buy again for sure.

No response received

ItsHot.com

This person placed 2 orders for over a million dollars each. First of all there is nothing to refund since there were never any charges from our end, second: we did try to contact the customer but unsuccessfully, there were no replies to emails, the phone number provided with orders does not work...

Original review: July 28, 2015

Poor customer service and cancelled orders without informing me way or even when it was cancelled, and to top it off, I was never refunded. That's not even important to me though. All I wanted was what I ordered, and they couldn't do that. I highly discourage anyone to use this company to order anything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am absolutely thrilled with this site! I've never seen any other that was actually legit, selling high end luxury items for such great prices! No other site I've found compares! I searched for days to find my husband the perfect luxury watch and this one took the cake! Hands down, the best site for your high end jewelry needs!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

If you're debating about using ItsHot you should definitely go for it! I was wary of ordering an engagement ring online but felt reassured by the reviews. My ring arrived and I was so relieved! It's of superior quality and she loves it! I will definitely be using these guys in the future!! Great customer service from Kim throughout the entire process. She helped get me the ring a day ahead of schedule which was perfect as I didn't give myself much leeway.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchased this platinum pendant for myself online a few months ago. It took some time to have it shipped - very friendly customer service informed me about all specifications. They offered also an option to customize it, I ordered it the way it is. Quick delivery to Miami. Recommending ItsHot site to all my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a gift for my girlfriend. Finally, found online a bracelet she mentioned once. Round Baguette Diamond Tennis Bracelet. I went down to New York to Itshot show room. Her gift was perfect. The store had so many great items and deals, had to get myself a watch. Thanks to a helpful sales girl.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently purchased an engagement ring for my fiance through this site and it is amazing, it's big bright and genuine. Everywhere we go people notice it and compliment about how beautiful it is.

ItsHot.com Company Profile