ItsHot.com

ItsHot.com

4.6/5 (126 ratings)

About ItsHot.com

ItsHot.com specializes in the manufacture of wholesale, high-end diamond jewelry and watch designs. With options ranging from 10K to 18K gold, ItsHot.com’s selection is large and varied. The website encourages custom purchases and provides 24/7 customer support. ItsHot.com also offers financing options.

Pros

• Large and customizable selection
  • Free insured shipping for most items
  • Financing options

Cons

• Distracting website design
  • Limited warranty lasts just one year

Bottom Line

ItsHot.com offers more than 20,000 pieces of jewelry on its searchable website. It carries products at multiple price points, encourages customizations and provides financing options and 24/7 customer support.

ItsHot.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ItsHot.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ItsHot.com Diamond Watches & Jewelry?

Original review: April 15, 2022

They do amazing custom jewelry and have a great selection of gold chains. I worked with Mark to make a very beautiful white and pink diamond pendant that I was thinking about for quite a while. Now, after making 2 smaller purchases of their stock items, I am very happy I went ahead with ItsHot.com to make it. It looks very unique, just as I wanted and craftsmanship is great.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

ItsHot was fantastic to deal with. Always paying close attention to detail and looking for the best ways to meet my needs. My last purchase was a white diamonds and blue sapphires ring for our anniversary, and it was stunning. The customer service was top-notch as well. Can’t recommend them enough.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Stellar customer service, everyone is friendly, welcoming, and eager to help. Worked with Al to get me the largest men's earrings I could pull off, and he did great! Not pushy, worked within my budget and was really patient while I was choosing the right piece. Can and will recommend!

Original review: July 15, 2021

These guys are definitely at the top of the game in every way. They are extremely service-oriented, professional, not pushy, and are not happy until you get what you want. I have purchased a diamond bracelet for my sister’s birthday here, and a ring for myself. We both are delighted with the jewelry. Would highly recommend this shop for anyone who is looking for good prices and a truly enjoyable jewelry buying experience!

Original review: April 28, 2021

I had a great experience coming to this store. I have been looking for some hot high end jewelry to wear for the events only, and I found this amazing store while doing research online during pandemic. The sales person showed me a great selection, so far I purchased a diamond necklace and earrings, but am already looking for a bracelet as well! Service, prices and quality combination are simply unmatchable in other jewelry stores I have been to. You can sure find one or the other, I have been to both Cartier and Tiffany stores for example where they provide great service, but prices are literally double and some simple items like earrings are triple the prices.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I spent over a week talking to various sales representatives at ItsHot.com. First of all, what you see on the website is not what you get. The 4 mm chain I ordered was probably 2 mm at best, the pictures on the website are blowing up way out of proportion to the jewelry that they will send you. Their return process is cryptic and overstated, and I would rather drive the 500 miles to NYC risk COVID and walk through the merchant district to buy gold - rather than deal with this company online. Should be called ON LYING.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I placed an order 3/11/21 via the Klarna app. Payment was declined for whatever reason, so I made the payment using PayPal. I call customer service right away to make sure my order will go through properly, the guy on the other end tells me it’ll be fine. I ask how long shipping would take, he tells me they have to resize the ring I purchased as they only had a size 6, and I needed a 5. He told me it wouldn’t take long since they had the bigger size in stock. And that I should have the ring by that Monday 3 I call. I get a call 3/15/21 saying my payment was declined although on my end it has already cleared the bank. The rep lets me know that she sees that the payment will clear 3/16, once that happens I should receive my ring within 1-3 business days.

Well fast forward to today 3/18/21, the payment cleared after business 3/17, so I called today to see if the item would be shipping today...Not only was the customer service rep extremely rude/short with me, he made it seem as though I was bothering him by making him “work.” It also states in the beginning of the call that we’re being monitored and recorded so how is it that when I say I spoke to someone about resizing my ring A WEEK AGO they can’t seem to find it? So not only has the ring I purchased a week ago still just sitting, never been touched, they KNEW I wanted the ring cause remember 4 days after the initial payment was declined they called me about it, and when I told them to look again they seem the payment. I feel like if you can take the time out to call the customer to ask about payment, why wouldn’t you take the initiative to resize the ring instead of waiting?

ItsHot.com response

Sorry for the inconvenience. Couple of things here: the payment was made with PayPal and it was in clearing/pending status, since half of such payments don't go through (some are fraud, some are not sufficient funds, and other reasons), we do not size the rings until payment actually clears (sizing a ring takes less than a day). Unfortunately this particular ring is a very complicated eternity band ring with invisible set diamonds and the jeweler did not recommend to size this ring. Very sorry for this inconvenience.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Updated on 02/10/2021: Had ordered 2 rings a couple a weeks ago they did not have them in stock and I gave them an bad review! I would like to take that back because an customer rep email me back when he seen my review. His name is mark. A real cool dude. He explain to me that they have some rings as they HAVE TO get order because they varies by size. Some he said be in stock. Some they have to make. And I appreciate he got in contact with me to explain to me that point. So thanks Mark. They Have real good quality jewelry and I love what I already purchase from them.

Original Review: Trying to order two rings today. Both out of stock. First ring I tried to order they took the money off my card then they call me and told me that the ring was out stock then told me I had to wait 2 to 7 days to get my money back so I seen another ring I like for same amount. I called them back to try to get that ring is out of stock too. WOW why don't they take the items out of stock off website instead of taking money out of people accounts then call them and tell them it's out of stock. Or let people know that it's going to take 2 to 3 weeks before you get your order then people can make the decision if they want to order or not. Now I got to wait 2 to 7 days to get my money back.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Oksana did an absolutely fantastic job finding the truly one-of-a-kind engagement ring of my dream. I could not be happier about it. The ring has a unique shape, and has beautifully accentuating grace, elegance and style. The fit is precise, and it is very comfortable. I have received so many compliments on it. Thank you, it is a dream ring!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

My fiancé and I visited ItsHot back in July, and we had an AMAZING experience with Oksana. We ended up ordering my custom ring from them and my fiancé proposed this past Friday. The ring is beautiful, and made exactly as we wanted. This store is much better than other stores that we visited in the area!

ItsHot.com Company Information