4.80/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

5 Seiko Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I have been owning a Seiko Caravan for over 10 years or more. I have worn it in water swimming because it is waterproof up to so many meters deep. I have only had to replace the battery over the years as expected.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Seiko watch still functional and attractive, bought for $100 in 1990. Wear it almost every day. Crystal has never scratched or broken. Band is metal, stainless steel and has never snapped. Other brands have come and gone.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I love Seiko watches. They are well made and last forever. I was an EMT and I also worked in Respiratory Therapy in the local hospital. Having a reliable watch with a second hand was of the utmost importance, for taking pulses and respirations. Also for documentations for medical records. I'm 70 years old and I've only had 2 Seiko watches. The only reason I have had 2, is because the first one was stolen. I'm sure whoever took it, is still wearing it because the Seiko just doesn't quit.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Overall I am satisfied. It's a selfwind. Often runs down overnight. A little heavy and cumbersome, can't button shirts at times. Watch was a gift. I probably would not buy this watch.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I received a Seiko watch when I graduated Nursing School in 1984. The only thing I’ve had to do is replace the battery. It keeps perfect time. I have worn it every day since May 1984. It is a nurse's style with a second hand and has the same expansion band that came with the watch. I rate this excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seiko Watches?

Seiko Watches Company Information