Stauer

4.1(1,142)

About Stauer

Stauer is an online jewelry store that prioritizes offering consumers affordable jewelry with a satisfaction guarantee. Stauer offers membership plans and personal concierge services.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Affordable prices
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Online ordering
Cons
  • Shipping can be slow

Featured Reviews

Verified
Margate, FL

I believe Stauer to be a great company. I love silver and I wear more jewelry than most guys. Stauer has exceeded my expectations and they have exceptional people working for them...

Verified
Pasco, WA

I’m very pleased with the things that I’ve purchased from Stauer… I've been ordering from them for about three years and the experience has been very good. They’re very helpful w...

What is Stauer Jewelry?

Stauer is a luxury jeweler that sells affordable products without sacrificing quality. The company’s buyers travel extensively to find high-quality jewelry that can be offered at reasonable prices. Product collections include watches, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and other fine jewelry.

The company features a Black Diamond Private Vault for those looking for more unique pieces, and you can sign up for an annual Platinum Membership that offers exclusive access to jewelry discounts. All items can be securely purchased online and shipped directly to your door.

Stauer watch prices

The cost of Stauer jewelry depends on the type, style, size and material. Its watches start as low as $30 and run up to $500. Other types of jewelry start at a similar price point but can cost $10,000 or more on the high end. Items from its Private Vault can cost upward of $20,000.

Stauer offers a Platinum Membership for $99 per year that includes upfront and long-term discounts on jewelry purchases. Shipping costs between $15 and $35, depending on the value of your items.

Stauer Jewelry FAQ

Where is Stauer located?

Stauer is an online jewelry company that ships around the world. It has headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Richmond, Virginia, where its customer support team is based.

Is Stauer jewelry real?

This depends on the product you select and its pricing. Many Stauer watches and jewelry pieces are designed to look expensive without using expensive materials. However, it does have a wide selection of real gemstone or precious metal jewelry.

Is Stauer a good watch?

Stauer watches have a reputation for being both high quality and affordable. Customers are typically satisfied with the style, construction and price of Stauer watches.

Are Stauer diamonds real?

This depends on the piece. Some Stauer pieces include real diamonds, while others use high-quality synthetic or imitation diamonds.

Are Stauer watches good quality?

Stauer watches are high-quality and designed to compete with much more expensive brands. Even its more affordable watches are designed to last and look good.

Are Stauer watches any good?

Stauer has a long-standing reputation of providing high-quality jewelry and watches at a fraction of its competitors’ prices. Its pieces use affordable materials without compromising design or the appearance of luxury. Some customers experienced issues with slow shipping times, so be sure to plan well in advance when making gift purchases. Stauer pieces can be purchased online with secure payment and shipping options.

Stars Rating

• 52%
  • 32%
  • 1%
  • 2%
  • 13%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer?

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer?

Reviewed July 19, 2024

I had an amazing experience. The jewelry selection in the store was exquisite, and the personnel was very knowledgeable and friendly. They made thoughtful suggestions after taking the time to learn what I was searching for. There was no pressure to buy, and the shopping procedure was easy and pleasurable. The Jewel was of exceptional quality.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PriceStaff

Reviewed April 27, 2024

So far, my experience with Stauer Jewelry has been good. However, there's one piece I've been waiting on for three months now. And I continue to see it advertised in the catalog. I think to myself, "Why are they doing that if that's out of stock?" But I spoke to a concierge this morning. And they're always very polite and helpful. Most of the jewelry is nice, too. Some are cheap. They're pretty good quality for the price.

Customer Service

Reviewed March 27, 2024

When I get Stauer Jewelry's catalog, I look the item up online to get a better look at it, and if I like it, I buy it. Their items have been just the way they represented them, and their service has been good. They tell me when my order is gonna be delivered, and it's there. Everything for the most part has been okay, with the exception of a Christmas gift I bought my wife. It was an Italian chain with three little balls on it. It came back knotted, and we can't get the chain undone. Stauer Jewelry sent me a survey, and I typed back what the problem was, but nobody ever got back to me. I have had no problems with Stauer Jewelry at all other than that necklace.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 26, 2024

I love Stauer Jewelry's enthusiasm on the get something free, but that also is a double-edged sword because that means that they're out of stock. Generally, I receive things in a timely manner but I'm upset about the London topaz, regular blue topaz mixed ring. It looks like a checkered board kind of thing. I got the earrings. I ordered a size 10 at the time I had cancer and had some pretty bad swelling. But then through physical therapy, the swelling went down. So, I called because it was on backorder for several months. I said, "Could I change the size nine?" The rep said, “Yes.” But then I asked her, "Would it put me on a backorder status again?" She said, “Yes.” But then a week later, they canceled my order altogether. They said it was no longer available. That was very disappointing. So, it's a double-edged sword. You get great things on sale, unusual looking jewelry but then there's a backorder.

Reviewed March 26, 2024

Had a great experience buying custom-designed jewelry. The designers listened to my needs very politely and understood my design ideas and budget concerns and went out of their way to work within. They also provided helpful ideas and feedback to me! Thanks a lot for such a beautiful set!

Reviewed April 16, 2024

The store is beautiful and Salesperson is the very best! From the moment you walk in the door, it’s a great experience. And, with Salesperson, it’s like having a personal jeweler. She will make sure you find the perfect piece every time.

Reviewed March 26, 2024

I liked the ring that they had. It had some blue sapphires on it. It was very simple and easy to purchase it. I did it online.

Reviewed March 20, 2024

If you're looking for luxury products and professional service, look no further. Had a great experience. I look forward to my next purchase here, and hope they receive all of our local support. They’ve already earned mine.

Reviewed March 19, 2024

I was pretty amazed by the store when I walked in. The variety of top designers was an additional plus. Smooth and easy transaction. Thanks again! I recommend bringing your SO in for the experience, it will add to the whole experience.

Reviewed March 15, 2024

I was pretty amazed by the store when I walked in. The variety of top designers was an additional plus. I found a nice Ring, it is amazing. Suggest that you check this place out before making a purchase.

Stauer Company Information