Shop Now

2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

3.8/5 (130 ratings)

About Stauer Jewelry

Stauer Jewelry is an online jewelry store that prioritizes offering consumers affordable jewelry with a satisfaction guarantee. Stauer offers membership plans and personal concierge services.

Pros

• Affordable prices
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Online ordering

Cons

• Shipping can be slow

Bottom Line

Stauer is a well-known jewelry and watch brand that provides luxury pieces at a fraction of the cost. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee on jewelry purchases.

Top Stauer Jewelry Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I believe Stauer to be a great company. I love silver and I wear more jewelry than most guys. Stauer has exceeded my expectations and they have exceptional people working for them...

Verified

I’m very pleased with the things that I’ve purchased from Stauer… I've been ordering from them for about three years and the experience has been very good. They’re very helpful w...

What is Stauer Jewelry?

Stauer is a luxury jeweler that sells affordable products without sacrificing quality. The company’s buyers travel extensively to find high-quality jewelry that can be offered at reasonable prices. Product collections include watches, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and other fine jewelry.

The company features a Black Diamond Private Vault for those looking for more unique pieces, and you can sign up for an annual Platinum Membership that offers exclusive access to jewelry discounts. All items can be securely purchased online and shipped directly to your door.

Stauer watch prices

The cost of Stauer jewelry depends on the type, style, size and material. Its watches start as low as $30 and run up to $500. Other types of jewelry start at a similar price point but can cost $10,000 or more on the high end. Items from its Private Vault can cost upward of $20,000.

Stauer offers a Platinum Membership for $99 per year that includes upfront and long-term discounts on jewelry purchases. Shipping costs between $15 and $35, depending on the value of your items.

Stauer Jewelry FAQ

Where is Stauer located?
Stauer is an online jewelry company that ships around the world. It has headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Richmond, Virginia, where its customer support team is based.
Is Stauer jewelry real?
This depends on the product you select and its pricing. Many Stauer watches and jewelry pieces are designed to look expensive without using expensive materials. However, it does have a wide selection of real gemstone or precious metal jewelry.
Is Stauer a good watch?
Stauer watches have a reputation for being both high quality and affordable. Customers are typically satisfied with the style, construction and price of Stauer watches.
Are Stauer diamonds real?
This depends on the piece. Some Stauer pieces include real diamonds, while others use high-quality synthetic or imitation diamonds.
Are Stauer watches good quality?
Stauer watches are high-quality and designed to compete with much more expensive brands. Even its more affordable watches are designed to last and look good.

Are Stauer watches any good?

Stauer has a long-standing reputation of providing high-quality jewelry and watches at a fraction of its competitors’ prices. Its pieces use affordable materials without compromising design or the appearance of luxury. Some customers experienced issues with slow shipping times, so be sure to plan well in advance when making gift purchases. Stauer pieces can be purchased online with secure payment and shipping options.

Stauer Jewelry Reviews

1 featured review

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I found a resale Stauer bracelet online, a vermeil cuff (gold over 925 sterling) that was like a rippled ribbon with artistically placed row of cz in the center. My wife this morning told me it looked like something you would see in a museum or being worn by an English aristocrat. I share this because I have bought her over 200 bracelets and this is one that she loves, many just sit in her closet. It is delicate, feminine and looks like what women in West Palm Beach would wear. But, I did not spend much money, frankly it was a steal, but because I have become familiar with the Stauer brand name, I thought it would be quality made, it is.

Their prices are so reasonable, I almost think some people don't appreciate the savings, but if you can get something beautiful for a fraction of the cost, why would you be a sucker for the "...He got it a Jared's". Come on. Advertising line that makes you spend 10X more. No one will know that my wife's bracelet was affordable, it will look as beautiful on her wrist as she looks beautiful in my eyes - and that is what really should matter, not that you overspent.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 24, 2021

I ordered several items for my mother-in-law's birthday. I was confused when I received an email stating that my order was in shipping. I waited a couple days and kept checking the status, in which it did not change. So I reached out to Stauer customer service. I was greeting by a kind woman who assured me that everything was okay and that some of the items weren't in stock but would be within 2-3 days. Not even a week later, my whole order arrived. Thank you for the great shopping and customer service experience.

Original review: June 24, 2021

My experience with Stauer has been great. My contact person is always nice, knowledgeable, helpful, honest and there when I need him. It is a very nice jewelry company to deal with. I have purchased very beautiful jewelry from Stauer that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that I have a pretty good eye and good taste in jewelry. I have received many compliments on my jewelry from Stauer and have recommended them to some of my friends. As a matter of fact my sister buys from you, quite a bit.??❤

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Stauer sent me a catalog. I liked what I saw and I ordered, and I was pleased with what I got, so I ordered again. I have ordered all that I need. Except this last time, I was a little disappointed. My daughter-in-law saw something she liked, so I purchased it for her. However, it was a lot smaller than I had imagined. It was a ring. The setting was very small compared to what it looked like in the catalog. But that's the only thing.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I was looking at the knives that my husband had told me about and I found the jewelry so I ordered the holiday set. I like it really well. Purchasing it was easy. They're very helpful. I talk to them a lot when I'm ordering the knives. I was a little confused on the website though. They told me it's a lot easier if I call which is correct. There's a gentleman there who represents my husband and I. He is very helpful too. I would highly recommend Stauer Jewelry. I'm sure they will ask when I'm wearing my Stauer Jewelry ‘cause it's really pretty. It's very well made.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Received my order in a fast time and wife was extremely happy with the watch and bracelets! Will be ordering more on future events! The prime membership appears to be a great deal for future birthdays, anniversaries and special events!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I tried to stop calls from this company. My father is elderly And does not have finances to purchase your products. I tried to tell the sales person this And she rudely told me that she would continue to call until she received a letter explaining why I did not want them contacting my father to try to sell him their products. Do not purchase from this company. Don’t support a company that willingly will abuse elders.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

The earrings and necklaces I have ordered are of excellent quality. Shipping can be expensive, but is very quick. Membership has real purchasing benefits. Sales are frequent. Ordering online or by phone is easy. Discounts and credits can be combined.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I bought this ring about 5-6 months ago for 99.00. I sent an email to your company but have not heard anything back. I have only worn the ring about 6 times. Every time I wear it a stone falls out. So far it has lost 4 stones. Which is sad because it was a beautiful ring.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I placed an order yesterday for two items total. I was amazed that of the items had a separate shipping charge applied even though they were both shipped together. The total amount to ship the other was greater than the price of the items purchased. I then contacted the company and was informed that there was nothing that could be done to amend this. I am very disappointed in Stauer!

Stauer Jewelry Company Information