3.6/5 (89 ratings)

About Stauer Jewelry

Stauer Jewelry is an online jewelry store that prioritizes offering consumers affordable jewelry with a satisfaction guarantee. Stauer offers membership plans and personal concierge services.

Pros

• Affordable prices
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Online ordering

Cons

• Shipping can be slow

Bottom Line

Stauer is a well-known jewelry and watch brand that provides luxury pieces at a fraction of the cost. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee on jewelry purchases.

Top Stauer Jewelry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer Jewelry?

Verified

I believe Stauer to be a great company. I love silver and I wear more jewelry than most guys. Stauer has exceeded my expectations and they have exceptional people working for them...

Verified

I’m very pleased with the things that I’ve purchased from Stauer… I've been ordering from them for about three years and the experience has been very good. They’re very helpful w...

What is Stauer Jewelry?

Stauer is a luxury jeweler that sells affordable products without sacrificing quality. The company’s buyers travel extensively to find high-quality jewelry that can be offered at reasonable prices. Product collections include watches, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and other fine jewelry.

The company features a Black Diamond Private Vault for those looking for more unique pieces, and you can sign up for an annual Platinum Membership that offers exclusive access to jewelry discounts. All items can be securely purchased online and shipped directly to your door.

Stauer watch prices

The cost of Stauer jewelry depends on the type, style, size and material. Its watches start as low as $30 and run up to $500. Other types of jewelry start at a similar price point but can cost $10,000 or more on the high end. Items from its Private Vault can cost upward of $20,000.

Stauer offers a Platinum Membership for $99 per year that includes upfront and long-term discounts on jewelry purchases. Shipping costs between $15 and $35, depending on the value of your items.

Stauer Jewelry FAQ

Where is Stauer located?
Stauer is an online jewelry company that ships around the world. It has headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Richmond, Virginia, where its customer support team is based.
Is Stauer jewelry real?
This depends on the product you select and its pricing. Many Stauer watches and jewelry pieces are designed to look expensive without using expensive materials. However, it does have a wide selection of real gemstone or precious metal jewelry.
Is Stauer a good watch?
Stauer watches have a reputation for being both high quality and affordable. Customers are typically satisfied with the style, construction and price of Stauer watches.
Are Stauer diamonds real?
This depends on the piece. Some Stauer pieces include real diamonds, while others use high-quality synthetic or imitation diamonds.
Are Stauer watches good quality?
Stauer watches are high-quality and designed to compete with much more expensive brands. Even its more affordable watches are designed to last and look good.

Are Stauer watches any good?

Stauer has a long-standing reputation of providing high-quality jewelry and watches at a fraction of its competitors’ prices. Its pieces use affordable materials without compromising design or the appearance of luxury. Some customers experienced issues with slow shipping times, so be sure to plan well in advance when making gift purchases. Stauer pieces can be purchased online with secure payment and shipping options.

Stauer Jewelry Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer Jewelry?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

The first order was a Tennis Bracelet for my daughter, and my granddaughter got excited when mom tried it on so I called and ordered her one. Gave it to her on Sunday and mom said she had to wear it to school on Monday (High School Freshman). The man who took my order was very helpful. Even though we were on the phone I could tell he had a big smile.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I have never ordered a ring before and ordered a set of sizes so I would know my size. The problem is these were thin rings or circles and I bought a thicker ring. I should have purchased an 11 instead of a 10 but, no problem I wear it on a different finger. So maybe you could put some type of information that you might need a larger size if the ring is large,.

Original review: May 15, 2022

This was a last minute gift for Mother’s Day. Unfortunately, I didn’t order it soon enough for the actual day. BUT, it REALLY went over well with my wife. She has other jewelry from Italy, but nothing quite like this. It was a beautiful necklace and bracelet pair. The colors are really stunning. It was amazing. My wife was really excited by it. She has more expensive pieces, but of everything she has, I think this is her favorite, now. Thank you for an awesome gift.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I had place my order and the post office marked it as delivered but I never received my package. It's not the first time the postal service has done this. Because they have delivered our packages to another 913 in our neighborhood. I called them the next day and explained my packaged didn't arrive and they immediately replaced my missing order. I was actually glad they made it signature required. I got my order less than a week after the issue. I've been a customer for a few years now and everything I've order has been beautiful. Thank you Stauer for the excellent service and great products!!

Original review: March 20, 2022

For the past ten years, all my purchases from Stauer were men’s watches. I was disappointed in only one, a watch with two decorative knobs on the side that kept falling off. The watch was inexpensive and I threw it out. The other watches seemed to be worth more than the Stauer price and now, years later, I still feel that way about them. Then I felt the urge to splurge because I was desperate for a brown tone watch with a brown band. The Stauer catalog featured a photo of Kevin Costner wearing an Austrian made Jacque Lemans and I really liked the look of it.

Upon arrival, I fell in love with it. The watch elicited positive comments from people I encountered from week one! Now, nearly two years later, it still keeps nearly perfect time and looks great. So, when the new Stauer catalog arrived with the Portofino deck shoes, I couldn’t resist. And they are beautiful. The sales person named Kathy recommended that if I renewed my annual membership the discounts and freebies would offset the membership fee. She was right. For $28 more than the original invoice, I was able to pay the membership and surprise my wife with a Tanzanite Infinity Pendant worth more than $100.

The week after the shoes arrived, she was looking through the new catalog enclosed with the package and saw a Pearl ring on sale. The shoes had arrived with a number of coupons worth $50 each with differing “good until” dates. One coupon reduced the original $299 price to $50 plus shipping and tax. I jumped on it, but sales rep Marty ** offered me something from The Vault. It was a limited supply set of earrings in top quality Tanzanite, one of my wife’s favorite stones. And he could apply a $300 coupon to an already lower price. I ordered them both. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

I ordered the knife through the Ducks Unlimited offer. I love the knife, the young lady that handled my order was great. If anyone is thinking of getting one, go for it. They are well made, a nice feel and weight to them.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

The men's bracelet is a little small, I can't get it closed, otherwise all of my purchases have been excellent. The order and delivery time is superb. The person who answers the phone and takes your orders are well trained and extremely helpful.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

Pleased with quality. Delivery was swift. I will make future purchases. Excellent service. I am planning to buy some watches and more knives for my collection to pass on to my family. The jewelry in the catalog looks like it is high quality for the price also.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I ordered ONE thing out of Elks Magazine a while back. I have placed a few since, and have been really happy with everything I've ordered. I am hooked on your products, prices and Customer Service. Thank you!! I look forward to more purchases in the future.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I bought a "DOWN UNDER bowie knife" from Stauer.com, the product they sent me was made in Pakistan instead of Taiwan, not made by "Down Under" company. The box of their product clearly prints "Stands Alone Chipaway Cutlery", not "Down Under" branded knife. On the product listing page from Stauer.com, the description was nearly identical to "Down Under" official website, therefore, I believe Stauer.com had every intention of selling this knife as a "Down Under" product, even though they know very well their product is counterfeit.

I thought about keeping the knife when they told me I had to pay out of pocket to return the product, but the extremely low quality of the product would make it a danger to its user! By comparing this Stauer product to my authentic "Down Under" knife, the sheath leather is half the thickness of the real "Down Under" sheath, and Stauer sheath used painted FOAM spacer instead of leather, I don't think the sheath will last very long...

The knife blade is made of low quality metal, which flexes easily by hand. I worry it will snap in half if I continue applying pressure. The real "Down Under" knife does not bend even when I stand on it...! The Stauer knife's blade is half the thickness of a real "Down Under" bowie knife, and it has black chemical stain all over the blade (not the pattern, but actual spot stain from poor craftmanship), one big black stain on the hilt. The blade doesn't hold edge once I start chopping. On Stauer's website it states this knife is made of 420 surgical stainless steel. I find it laughable.

Although I cleaned the knife several times, my hand smells like rusty metal if I touched the blade. I browsed through Stauer's website, and noticed many of their products lack detailed information such as product origin, inaccurate material information(in my case). For the listing price on their website, you could buy a real nice product from a recognized brand like "Down Under". After back and forth communication with Stauer.com, I learned they will refund only the product price, I would lose the shipping charge and return shipping charge, despite the fact they are selling a counterfeit product. I advice anyone planning on shopping at Stauer to be extremely cautious...!

Stauer Jewelry Company Information