3.9/5 (103 ratings)

About Stauer Jewelry

Stauer Jewelry is an online jewelry store that prioritizes offering consumers affordable jewelry with a satisfaction guarantee. Stauer offers membership plans and personal concierge services.

Pros

• Affordable prices
  • Satisfaction guarantee
  • Online ordering

Cons

• Shipping can be slow

Bottom Line

Stauer is a well-known jewelry and watch brand that provides luxury pieces at a fraction of the cost. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee on jewelry purchases.

Top Stauer Jewelry Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I believe Stauer to be a great company. I love silver and I wear more jewelry than most guys. Stauer has exceeded my expectations and they have exceptional people working for them...

Verified

I’m very pleased with the things that I’ve purchased from Stauer… I've been ordering from them for about three years and the experience has been very good. They’re very helpful w...

What is Stauer Jewelry?

Stauer is a luxury jeweler that sells affordable products without sacrificing quality. The company’s buyers travel extensively to find high-quality jewelry that can be offered at reasonable prices. Product collections include watches, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and other fine jewelry.

The company features a Black Diamond Private Vault for those looking for more unique pieces, and you can sign up for an annual Platinum Membership that offers exclusive access to jewelry discounts. All items can be securely purchased online and shipped directly to your door.

Stauer watch prices

The cost of Stauer jewelry depends on the type, style, size and material. Its watches start as low as $30 and run up to $500. Other types of jewelry start at a similar price point but can cost $10,000 or more on the high end. Items from its Private Vault can cost upward of $20,000.

Stauer offers a Platinum Membership for $99 per year that includes upfront and long-term discounts on jewelry purchases. Shipping costs between $15 and $35, depending on the value of your items.

Stauer Jewelry FAQ

Where is Stauer located?
Stauer is an online jewelry company that ships around the world. It has headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Richmond, Virginia, where its customer support team is based.
Is Stauer jewelry real?
This depends on the product you select and its pricing. Many Stauer watches and jewelry pieces are designed to look expensive without using expensive materials. However, it does have a wide selection of real gemstone or precious metal jewelry.
Is Stauer a good watch?
Stauer watches have a reputation for being both high quality and affordable. Customers are typically satisfied with the style, construction and price of Stauer watches.
Are Stauer diamonds real?
This depends on the piece. Some Stauer pieces include real diamonds, while others use high-quality synthetic or imitation diamonds.
Are Stauer watches good quality?
Stauer watches are high-quality and designed to compete with much more expensive brands. Even its more affordable watches are designed to last and look good.

Are Stauer watches any good?

Stauer has a long-standing reputation of providing high-quality jewelry and watches at a fraction of its competitors’ prices. Its pieces use affordable materials without compromising design or the appearance of luxury. Some customers experienced issues with slow shipping times, so be sure to plan well in advance when making gift purchases. Stauer pieces can be purchased online with secure payment and shipping options.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stauer Jewelry?

Original review: March 23, 2022

I had place my order and the post office marked it as delivered but I never received my package. It's not the first time the postal service has done this. Because they have delivered our packages to another 913 in our neighborhood. I called them the next day and explained my packaged didn't arrive and they immediately replaced my missing order. I was actually glad they made it signature required. I got my order less than a week after the issue. I've been a customer for a few years now and everything I've order has been beautiful. Thank you Stauer for the excellent service and great products!!

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2022

For the past ten years, all my purchases from Stauer were men’s watches. I was disappointed in only one, a watch with two decorative knobs on the side that kept falling off. The watch was inexpensive and I threw it out. The other watches seemed to be worth more than the Stauer price and now, years later, I still feel that way about them. Then I felt the urge to splurge because I was desperate for a brown tone watch with a brown band. The Stauer catalog featured a photo of Kevin Costner wearing an Austrian made Jacque Lemans and I really liked the look of it.

Upon arrival, I fell in love with it. The watch elicited positive comments from people I encountered from week one! Now, nearly two years later, it still keeps nearly perfect time and looks great. So, when the new Stauer catalog arrived with the Portofino deck shoes, I couldn’t resist. And they are beautiful. The sales person named Kathy recommended that if I renewed my annual membership the discounts and freebies would offset the membership fee. She was right. For $28 more than the original invoice, I was able to pay the membership and surprise my wife with a Tanzanite Infinity Pendant worth more than $100.

The week after the shoes arrived, she was looking through the new catalog enclosed with the package and saw a Pearl ring on sale. The shoes had arrived with a number of coupons worth $50 each with differing “good until” dates. One coupon reduced the original $299 price to $50 plus shipping and tax. I jumped on it, but sales rep Marty ** offered me something from The Vault. It was a limited supply set of earrings in top quality Tanzanite, one of my wife’s favorite stones. And he could apply a $300 coupon to an already lower price. I ordered them both. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I have been a Stauer customer for a while now. I have purchased 2 Watches, a couple of necklaces, Earrings, Ring and have enjoyed the beauty of each item. It is my opinion that they were reasonably priced. Like I said earlier the bonus money that you send helps a lot. I will be a true customer with your company. Also had purchased a watch from you a while and did not know how to set it. Notified Stauer and told me to send the watch back at no charge and that you would set it to my time zone. I really appreciated that service.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I have bought several rings and a few necklaces from Stauer. I usually do it online and the first full catalog on the website is not good. It starts out on a really small picture and I have to make everything bigger in order to see what the price is and what the particulars are on each item. One time I had to return one ring because it was missing a setting. They replaced the setting and sent me the ring back and I'm perfectly happy with it. They're very professional and polite although sometimes their knowledge isn't as good as it should be. Overall, I've always had good results.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I just wanted to assure customers that they can get a wonderful gift item from Stauer. I have bought several items from Stauer and have given them to my wife. She has a very large collection of pendants, rings, earrings, bracelets and other beautiful jewelry items. I have bought her everything from tanzanite, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and other rare stones. The gifts I have purchased from Stauer’s are just as beautiful as those that were thousands of dollars more from other jewelry locations. She treasures these items along with others that costs me far more. You can’t tell the difference between these and more expensive pieces. These Stauer items are high quality.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Carolyn ** is my advisor and she is wonderful to work with. On this recent order she went above and beyond to get this done for me! It took some work on her part. I really thank her for her effort. Henry **.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Received the watch and removed the battery saver plastic piece from under the crown, pushed the crown in to the no.1 position, watch failed to start up. Advised Customer Service by e-mail stating the problem. Advised them that battery was probably dead and I could change it and see if that corrected the problem, if so I would be happy. Also asked if replacing battery did not correct problem would I still be able to return for replacement. It has been several days since I contacted Customer Service and I have not received a reply. That is not good!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Amathyst necklace, earrings, and bracelet ordered. I received one message saying something about the item being temporarily out of stock, but nothing since. From my records, that was around August 24, 2022. Can you tell me when I might expect to receive my order?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

Just wondering when this will be taken off my Visa card. Thank you. l return a watch to you about a week ago. I guess this is how you handle returns with your company. I don’t know what else to tell or ask yo. I’m just looking for a credit on my visa bill for the watch l returned.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

Beautiful continuous strand of organic culture pearls that make my wife look like million dollars lady. Elegant, refined, charming strand of organic culture pearls. This necklace became my wife favorite piece of jewelry. My wife has almost everything after 40 years marriage, was easy for me to choose this remarkable piece of jewelry.

Stauer Jewelry Company Information