Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works

3.5/5 (1848 ratings)

About Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath & Body Works?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I love walking into their stores. You are immediately welcomed and it always smells so wonderful. The candles smell so so good, right up to the end. Where other candles seem so lose their scent these candles continuing to put out a pleasant scent. I can’t say anything bad about any of their products. I love them all.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Bath and Body has the best soaps, candles, lotions, toiletries for the best value in the business. Sign up for their promotions and you will be amazed at how much money you can save. You have to be patient in getting the promos because some of them aren't as good as others so be picky when you decide which promo to use. Buy in bulk if possible and you get the best value. I used their products all thru the year as gifts, everyone looks getting Bath and Body gifts.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Always friendly customer service and great sales prices. The store is always clean and well stocked with products. The staff is helpful but not pushy. Returns or exchanges are always easy to do. They hire both young and old, which I find wonderful given that most of the stores in the mall only seem to hire young people who aren't friendly.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Always great deals in-store and amazing coupons when you are registered with B&BW. They always have new products and the best are the products from the Holidays! I love the setting in the store as well as online!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Bath and Body Works is my go to for wall flower fragrances. We get so many compliments when we get visitors to our home as to how good it smells in here and the funny part is, nobody would know that we have FIVE cats!!! The fragrances are not overwhelming, we strategically place the wallflowers around the home and buy them when Bath and Body has their wonderful sales. They also sell these lovely fragrances in body sprays, shower gels, etc. I love Bath and Body Works!!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Great products, some fragrances last longer than others. I prefer to use the body wash, moisturizing cream and body spray of like fragrance when using. This trend to make the fragrance last. I like the change in fragrances. I always seem to have a new exciting fragrance to enjoy.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite stores. Every time I go into the store I always buy more than I had intended. The store sends coupons by mail on a fairly regular basis and has semi-annual sales. Prices are reasonable, especially if you have coupons and go there during one of their many sales. Finally, the company has an excellent return policy, return an item and they refund your money no questions asked.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I absolutely love going into this store variety and sales. It has a lot to offer For gifts, his/hers, graduation and birthdays. You can find something for everyone. If you are looking for great deals you can find them here.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I absolutely love the products at Bath & Body! Sometimes the prices seem a little high, but they have great sales and send coupons for free or reduced products! Their products make great gifts too!???

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I love that store because every time you walk in the store the associates are always friendly and helpful. I just love the atmosphere in the store and the store smells so good with all the fragrance. I would definitely recommend this store to everyone I know.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Love this store. I can always find gifts, and items for myself. I hate it when they discontinue my favorite fragrances though. I am happy to know that a Bath and Body Works store is opening soon in my little town.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

The store has quite a variety of bath & beauty products after realistic prices. The products are not out of reach for the given public. I would say the prices are moderate and worth every penny. The scents are quite varied and can appeal to everyone. Choosing gifts here for all occasions is quite acceptable and can be bought with any pocketbook. It is just a great store for everyone's bath and beauty needs.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Honestly Bath and Body Works has expensive products. However, I love to shop clearance and online sales, and this store has some amazing deals. I love shopping the end of the season sales. I never spend over $50 and I get tons of product. Normally the body sprays will cost $22 or more per bottle. If you shop the products on clearance or at the end of the season, you can get them under $5!! Some items cost as little as $0.75. How amazing is that? And the scents are incredible.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I love Bath and Body Works mostly because I can't afford to own name brand popular perfumes. It's good quality and it keeps you smelling good all day. I would recommend anyone who wants to smell good on a budget to shop at Bath and Body Works. They have ingredients that everyone can understand and know what is going on their skin. So, in essence, you smell good while nourishing and moisturizing your skin.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Candles are not as odiferous as they COULD and Should be for the money! Great selection of Bath and household items! Body scents are really nice! Most men's fragrances are mellow and nice. Wallflower plug-ins are equally special.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I ordered items that were on sale and got a pretty good deal. I also used Coupon Cabin which gave me an additional $10 off. So I made out well. The ordering process was very simple. The only thing I'm disappointed with is that they charge for shipping!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

This store has huge stock and many usable products. Athletic pads for wrist ankle, pharmaceuticals, things to help your house more convenient, electric toothbrushes and decorations for the house. If you walk through this store you will see lots of usable and crafty things, something for everybody in the house.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Love this store. ❣ All of their products are wonderful and the fragrances all smell great. Their hand soaps and shampoos are great also. I highly recommend shopping at Bath and Body Works❤???. Their home fragrance line smells great also.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have purchased candles for many years from Bath and Body Works, never experienced any issues with any of the fragrances or different smells, for some reason the candles I purchased over their Annual holiday sale are causing some issues with air quality and breathing. The top of the candle also is black and tarry which I never experienced before unless a piece of the wick fell off, but I noticed my dog who is not close by the candle has started hacking and coughing due to the candle as well as myself and my children have had a lot of issues with breathing and just something seems different in the batch of candles, even tried replacing it and had the same issue.

I know these candles are not soy or the safest quality but the quality has always been great and never caused any issues with any of us. I wanted to see if anyone else noticed a difference in the quality of their candles this time or have experienced any kind of issues with there dogs coughing when they have a candle going in another room. It’s really unsettling to me that it seems to be the reason for a lot of issues. The candles burn a lot smokier as well so not sure if it’s a new substance or type of wick they used but something is very different lately and again after being a candle lover for many years to see the quality change and notice differences that have never been a issue. Has anyone had any similar issues?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Bath and Body Works is great shopping experience, say if going with a friend or family member. Excellent for finding gifts, also equipped with friendly and outgoing staff, at least the shop here does. But can be pricey! When attempting to cash in on their super sales be prepared to still give a pretty penny.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I am so into the products at Bath and Body Works! I could literally spend hours in their store! I am all about self love and relaxation and I think Bath and Body Works delivers this message in all of their products! Love love love!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I enjoy shopping Bath and Body Works online. I have become familiar with the scents I like and so I wait until they come on sale and order my favorites then. I only buy them on sale. There are several really good sales a year. My favorites in the Bath and Body Works scents are the aromatherapy. When you are looking online they are in a separate category so it makes it easy to find your favorites without having to look through every single scent available.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I just recently, in the last couple years, started shopping at Bath & Body Works. I always assumed they would be very expensive. My experience with Bath & Body Works has been wonderful. One of the candles I ordered in the mail was not to my liking. I contacted the toll free number and was told that I could exchange it for a different one. I did exchange it and was treated very well. I love it when they have their sales on candles because they smell so good and they are so affordable.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I had not been in the store in some yrs, my daughter in-law & granddaughter stop in the St. Augustine, Fl store last Friday. The employees was very pleasant, & very helpful. We spent over an hour shopping and enjoyed every minute.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Bath and Body Works is an amazing store. I go to different location all the time and the customer service in each store is over the top. The stores are always clean and well organized. Never in line for long periods of time and always a good deal.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I just wanted to say, I came in shopping during Christmas time, I had a hard time finding my signature fragrance (warm vanilla sugar) and a young lady with short dark hair, I believe her name I was Tasha, she helped me find it right away, she and another lady named Erica helped me get the best deal and even gave me an extra coupon they had at the counter. I want to give them both recognition because they were truly helpful and made my experience wonderful!!! Thank you thank you Tasha & Erica!!!! Great team!!! Gaylord Mi, Bath & Body Works.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Customer service is unbelievable. Great pricing. I totally enjoyed my visit. The store was clean. Customer service was extremely good. This was at University Mall Tampa Florida. I was greeted at the door as soon as I walked in.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I have always enjoyed bath and body works. I do believe they have too many options and have become a little too large for some of the location areas. The bummer about shopping online is that you are not able to actually sample or smell but typically they have better sales online.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I only shop during the semi annual and candle sale, regular prices are too expensive, the clerks are always nice and helpful, even the buy 3 get 3 are too steep for my pockets, the scents are amazing, I would recommend only during their sales though.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I shop online at this store to purchase my wall flowers candles and body mist spray. I love that my retired scents are still available online. Their candles at the holidays are wonderful. I use their wall plugs all over my home and the scents are perfect for all seasons. You won’t be disappointed shopping here.

Bath & Body Works Company Information