2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Bath & Body Works Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath & Body Works?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: May 10, 2020

I received the box of my order and two bottles of body wash and hand soap were empty because it spilled everywhere. It’s so disappointing! Is it possible that I can get my money back or they can replace those two empty bottles for each. I wanna get What I paid for.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago and my order still hasn't shipped. I called customer service to cancel my order only to be told that is not possible. They said I can return the items when I receive it. What is the point of that? It will cost ME money to return the items when I receive it and I only wanted to cancel because they were taking too long to get my order shipped. Very, very, very shady. Now I wonder if I will even get the items I ordered after reading other reviews about missing items. They have lost a consumer forever. Do NOT order anything online from Bath and Body Works unless you want to wait like two months to get your stuff!!

Original review: May 7, 2020

I used to order from Bath and Body regularly. I noticed a decline in shipping and delivery. Given the current situation I had to take a chance and order online for refills. Sadly, my order was processed and I was charged in full. My order was very very delayed in being processed, an item I ordered wasn't even available but yet no replacement was offered and in the end the package never arrived. I tried to get a refund but all I got was lies and poor customer service excuses. I am out my full payment! I will absolutely not purchase from Bath and Body ever again.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I would like to inform the company if they put advertising on the website they have to be honest with customer since the customer looking to buy your brand that's mean he like your product but if you use fake and your customer not get the service he will never buy again and your website mirror for your company. If you put 7 days for delivery that's mean this is your maximum put. I apologize to tell you you have a bad customer service around the world and no customer service agent assist the customer.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I understand that things are slower these days b/c of Covid. But it's been a week, and they haven't even started to process my order. Fine - maybe they are shortstaffed. But they won't let me cancel my order - even though it hasn't been processed. Plain old bad business!

Original review: April 17, 2020

I had ordered online since they had an online only deal going on & I couldn't go out due to COVID-19, the deal was for buy 3 get 3 free, so I picked out 3 that I like, plus one for my mother, sister and my brother's gf few relatives. Yet 3 WEEKS (almost 4) later I received an email letting me know that one of the products I got free with the deal was not available, even though it was when I ordered it, not only that but it was apparently very plentiful and not running out soon. So I asked if I could pick one for free to replace it, since I didn't intend on buying 3 to begin with but figured if I'd be receiving a good deal it'd be worth it. BOY WAS I WRONG!

After I emailed them and talked with customer service like I was told they told me I'd just have to pay full price for all 5 and to expect a refund for the one that was canceled, (which I got but obviously that's a refund of $0.00). I asked them if I could cancel and just buy the one I wanted when I got on the sight, they said I couldn't even though it wasn't shipped yet (I'll let you know now I paid extra for fast shipping and it's been 5 weeks).

Overall they were rude (which is why I don't feel bad acting like a Karen now) and unhelpful, just save the money and buy the stuff in store if you have to or order a similar item on Amazon cause they aren't capable of being trusted to pick something up off the shelves. I'd rather my money go to the paycheck of a nice & hardworking retail kid anyway. I'm sure when or if I ever do get my products they'll be just as good quality as the stuff in stores anyway, can't wait to get my stuff before I post this review though cause I might never get the opportunity lol.

Original review: April 13, 2020

I will say I have been a long-term customer of Bath and Body. I've always loved their products. Always smells good. They always have the best sales especially around Black Friday and Christmas and their summer sales. Just the end of last year me and my mom and my two daughters we came in there and we spent like want to say $2,000 in Bath and Body. All the workers were shots. We was leaving out the store with all our bags and you know I guess they was so shocked because they never really experienced no one coming and spend that much money in one trip they actually took a picture of our receipt. Our receipt was so long, but right now I must admit I'm pretty disappointed during this pandemic with the nation.

Being in such a huge crisis you have so many businesses that just offering you know free shipping or you have companies does giving away free internet and it's a lot of businesses that is assisting trying to help the community, even neighbors just helping each other. And I come on Bath and Body and trying to order something through the mail 'cause we can't go in person and to see that they can't even offer free shipping to help out during his pandemic and the sales that they got on there kind of suck. Like you would think during this time at a time like this they would have the best sales. This is when it really matters when people have lost their job and don't have a lot of money. People can't go out and buy the things in person so they got to order online. If your sales not going to be that great you can at least offer free shipping. Oh my gosh I'm highly disappointed at Bath and Body and honestly this definitely will have me rethink my loyalty as a customer.

Original review: April 3, 2020

Got laid off due to Covid and although my order was placed but not processed, they wouldn't allow me to cancel. I told them due to me being laid off after I placed my order, my budget was right and I couldn't afford it. Brent said the store's policy was no canceling allowed under ANY circumstances. Their greed is more important than their customers' well being! Won't waste another dime there!

Original review: April 2, 2020

Due to the shortage of soaps because of Covid-19, I decided to order from Bath & Body Works. I also purchased an Easter 3 wick candle for the upcoming holiday so I can make the day special for my children. I don’t want them to feel like this virus is robbing them of their childhood holiday. I’m trying to do my part by staying inside and allowing those that are still working to make a living by ordering and having it shipped to my home. I understand that a lot of businesses have closed but bath & body works has sent emails saying that they are still there to help us online.

My concern is that they are still helping so long as they are getting paid but they left no options for those of us that get ruined packages because they have no one dealing with complaints. I have sent several emails and tried calling for several days now with no means to a resolution. It is not right! If you’re capable of sending out orders you should also be taking care of the issues that are gonna arise when you cannot guarantee items will get delivered unscathed. My item was so badly broken I ended up getting glass stuck in my hand and between my fingers.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I ordered online because of COVID-19, stores are closed in Canada. When I went to pay it showed the amount in US funds not CDN. If I had know it was US funds I wouldn't have ordered online. It would have been nice to know what the final bill would be in Canadian funds before I paid. It was $30 more when converted to US funds. Believe me I would not have completed the order if I knew how much the final total would be. Also the only option for shipping was $10!! I love the products but not enough to order online and pay sooo much more.

Bath & Body Works Company Information