Bath & Body Works
3.99/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bath & Body Works

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bath & Body Works Reviews

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Disappointed with the recent coupon for a free body care product. I use the sprays from this company and come to find out I cannot use my coupon because it is a dollar more than allowed. I was constantly being pushed to a lotion, which I do not use. I also offered to pay the extra dollar and I was told no, the company doesn't allow that. I don't need incentives to come to this store but it would be nice to be kind of rewarded, but this failed in my mind.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Called store about product. Too busy to help. Manager said they were short handed (not my problem). Could not answer my questions regarding inventory and coupon. Called corporate. Again, passing the buck. Amber told me they discourage their people from answering questions over the phone and that the store shoppers come first. Also, she informed me that she has been with B&BW for 20 years! LOL. Not my problem. As she continued to discount my complaint and fully supported her rude manager. I just hung up the telephone.

So, I will shop at Yankee Candle. They don't act like the hateful bunch at Bath & Body Works. Furthermore. I don't care how much I love a product. When I'm treated as a second class citizen by a retailer (Bath and Body Works). Guess what? I will take my business to others who treat me fairly. You lost my business Bath and Body Works and you will lose more if you don't monitor your so called Managers and your "20 Year Employee"! Have a great day. PS, if you don't answer questions over the telephone, PLEASE DON'T PUBLISH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I went in to buy aromatherapy products that were supposed to be 75% off only to get charged full price. I told cashier that I got it from the 75% section. She said, "are you sure?" I walked out. You are a ripoff.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I will make this short and to the point. Wallflowers plug ins have burned my face just from being in the air. I developed blisters along with burning and flaky rash on my face. Yes, I know it’s the plug in for sure because I tested it again and it did the same thing. Not only did it burn my face (or did damage to my skin), it also made a hole in my trash bag when I threw it away. My mother also had the same problem. The scented oil burns and melts things. If it can burn or melt something, why would you want it floating in your air. I will never use this again and have already advised everyone on my social media platforms about this product. That’s all I have to say.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I have been buying B&BW deep cleansing hand soaps for about 10 years. I have always LOVED them! They made my hands feel very clean and soft after, not dry. That was hard to find in a soap that also has 100s of different scents. I stocked up of so many that my husband cut me off and I didn't buy any for a year and a half. Almost 2 years. I go back this past week with the awesome sales and bought 10-15 soaps and other things. Get home, open 3 new ones and go to wash my hands and squirt???? Get soap all over my new shirt...

This soap is like water! Came out so fast it hit my shirt instead of my hand!! Never happened before. I thought it might have been that particular soap. Nope. All of them are very liquidy not thick like the old ones. This stuff is like Dollar Store brand! I am beyond disappointed!!! I can't say I won't come back because I buy other things like the candles but as far as the soap goes I don't think I will waste my money on this new formula???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: June 10, 2019

The staff in South Edmonton Common are not well trained. She doesn't know what scents she is selling. Some products are good but expensive. I would rather go to other branch and they can accept the coupon which is still valid.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I was visiting my daughter and used a Bath & Body Works lotion she had in her bathroom just on my forearms after washing my hands. A couple hours later I started noticing my forearms were turning red,bumpy and itchy. I'm now on day 4 and it's still red bumpy and itchy. I have used Benadryl, cortisone lotion and Aveeno anti-itch lotion. Some of the products alleviate the itchy feeling but the red bumps are still there. Some of the bumps are drying up so now it looks like small scabs on my arms. I have used Bath & Body Works products before and I've never experienced anything like this. I am thinking and hoping that it is because the lotion may be old because I believe this is a lotion flavor that is sold around the holidays.

Original review: May 31, 2019

IMPORTANT NOTE: Banana flowers is Bath and Body Works most refreshing, clean and wonderful scent. My husband and I feel that this scent is in desperate need to have body products as well. It makes no business sense that this scent wouldn’t have body products... Never discontinuing this scent is a must or we will never purchase another product at Bath and Body Works again. We have stocked up on your foaming hand wash that I must add isn’t your best product by far. However this is 1 scent that you need to keep year after year and body care is imperative.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I ordered three candles and one came shattered. The air filled plastic they put in the box to protect the candles from breaking were completely deflated and didn't protect the glass from breaking. I will probably just go in to the store from now on.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Watch out! I started to make a purchase. Shipping was estimated to be $5.99. I applied a 20% off promotion (deducting -$2.40.) Shipping then went up to $9.99, a $4.00 increase. (By the way, I disagree with ever paying “handling”. That is their cost of doing business - overhead.)

Bath & Body Works Company Information