2. Shopping

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.90/5

Bath & Body Works Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath & Body Works?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have purchased candles for many years from Bath and Body Works, never experienced any issues with any of the fragrances or different smells, for some reason the candles I purchased over their Annual holiday sale are causing some issues with air quality and breathing. The top of the candle also is black and tarry which I never experienced before unless a piece of the wick fell off, but I noticed my dog who is not close by the candle has started hacking and coughing due to the candle as well as myself and my children have had a lot of issues with breathing and just something seems different in the batch of candles, even tried replacing it and had the same issue.

I know these candles are not soy or the safest quality but the quality has always been great and never caused any issues with any of us. I wanted to see if anyone else noticed a difference in the quality of their candles this time or have experienced any kind of issues with there dogs coughing when they have a candle going in another room. It’s really unsettling to me that it seems to be the reason for a lot of issues. The candles burn a lot smokier as well so not sure if it’s a new substance or type of wick they used but something is very different lately and again after being a candle lover for many years to see the quality change and notice differences that have never been a issue. Has anyone had any similar issues?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Bath and Body Works is great shopping experience, say if going with a friend or family member. Excellent for finding gifts, also equipped with friendly and outgoing staff, at least the shop here does. But can be pricey! When attempting to cash in on their super sales be prepared to still give a pretty penny.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I am so into the products at Bath and Body Works! I could literally spend hours in their store! I am all about self love and relaxation and I think Bath and Body Works delivers this message in all of their products! Love love love!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I enjoy shopping Bath and Body Works online. I have become familiar with the scents I like and so I wait until they come on sale and order my favorites then. I only buy them on sale. There are several really good sales a year. My favorites in the Bath and Body Works scents are the aromatherapy. When you are looking online they are in a separate category so it makes it easy to find your favorites without having to look through every single scent available.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I just recently, in the last couple years, started shopping at Bath & Body Works. I always assumed they would be very expensive. My experience with Bath & Body Works has been wonderful. One of the candles I ordered in the mail was not to my liking. I contacted the toll free number and was told that I could exchange it for a different one. I did exchange it and was treated very well. I love it when they have their sales on candles because they smell so good and they are so affordable.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I had not been in the store in some yrs, my daughter in-law & granddaughter stop in the St. Augustine, Fl store last Friday. The employees was very pleasant, & very helpful. We spent over an hour shopping and enjoyed every minute.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Bath and Body Works is an amazing store. I go to different location all the time and the customer service in each store is over the top. The stores are always clean and well organized. Never in line for long periods of time and always a good deal.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I just wanted to say, I came in shopping during Christmas time, I had a hard time finding my signature fragrance (warm vanilla sugar) and a young lady with short dark hair, I believe her name I was Tasha, she helped me find it right away, she and another lady named Erica helped me get the best deal and even gave me an extra coupon they had at the counter. I want to give them both recognition because they were truly helpful and made my experience wonderful!!! Thank you thank you Tasha & Erica!!!! Great team!!! Gaylord Mi, Bath & Body Works.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

Customer service is unbelievable. Great pricing. I totally enjoyed my visit. The store was clean. Customer service was extremely good. This was at University Mall Tampa Florida. I was greeted at the door as soon as I walked in.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I have always enjoyed bath and body works. I do believe they have too many options and have become a little too large for some of the location areas. The bummer about shopping online is that you are not able to actually sample or smell but typically they have better sales online.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I only shop during the semi annual and candle sale, regular prices are too expensive, the clerks are always nice and helpful, even the buy 3 get 3 are too steep for my pockets, the scents are amazing, I would recommend only during their sales though.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I shop online at this store to purchase my wall flowers candles and body mist spray. I love that my retired scents are still available online. Their candles at the holidays are wonderful. I use their wall plugs all over my home and the scents are perfect for all seasons. You won’t be disappointed shopping here.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Love the variety of scents they have! They are always coming out with new ones, and I have to run and buy them! I absolutely love Bath and Body Works. It's my favorite store!! I Dont think my closet can handle any more! The soaps are amazing also and so are the candles!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I have never been disappointed with Bath and Body Works, they are always innovative and current, providing endless options for the most luxurious scents, body fragrances, home fragrances, moisturizing lotions, soaps, candles and essential oil air fresheners. All so beautifully crafted, fabulously curated, every trip to their store is like a mini vacation for the senses that is cost effective, incredible quality that is worth every penny. My personal fragance favorites are: Forever Red, In the Stars, Magic in the Air, Dark Kiss (that I wore on my wedding day 7 years ago) and Twilight Woods. My husband loves Graphite and Ocean. Bath and Body Works is on my Christmas, Anniversary, and Birthday list every year and it should be for everyone else too. There is quite literally something for everyone!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I love Bath and Body Works. Their products smell amazing. I love to buy off season like now as winter is on sale but we have a lot of winter left in Minnesota. They are around store helping staff with baskets and questions. They are really helpful. Just so in love with this store.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Bath & Body Works is my go to store for everything to do with Soaps, Lotions, Creams & so many gift sets too. I don't buy from anyone else. They also have a lot of gift sets to choose from. Especially at Christmas time, you can't go wrong here. Also I love their plug-ins & their decorative holders too for these plug ins. You can't go wrong here.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

This store’s prices are overpriced and their 20% discount doesn’t feel real. You can easily find same products elsewhere for a cheaper value. I really don’t give attention to the 20% discount coupon that they send by mail. I don’t like the shop places where I feel I’m fooled.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Love this store— just by the aroma that draws you in! I can always find something, whether it be hand soap, body wash/spray, or Wallflowers...leaving there finding great deals. Their variety of scents are endless! I always look forward to seeing what new ones they develop.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

In a recent online purchase of 11 items, 7 needed to be returned based on smell... Beyond awful. But that is not the "stink here". The situation is when I purchase online and I have the ability to pay via PayPal. I do so for security reasons. The unfortunate part is they did not tell me ahead of time of when making the purchase I would get a store credit instead of a full refund which it stated while making the purchase I would get a refund via the way you paid. There had been nothing stated of this situation of a store credit. Every other retailer I deal with when using PayPal gives you back a refund to the credit card it is attached to, not this company.... They only want your MONEY!

Bath & Body Works used to be my go to store for nicely scented lotions... Now they smell like some cheap lotion you could get at the dollar store... with only slightly nicer packaging... This is not what I am paying $13 a bottle for. And yes the price is crazy high!! It is no longer my go to store, for way too many reasons... And I, my daughter and daughter in law will no longer be shopping there. I do not like feeling cheated, and I was by your company. Good bye Bath and Body works... You do not treat your customers well at all. And I for one will not stand for it!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

The bath and beauty is one of the top ten products. I highly recommend it. It's awesome smell, great quality and it lasts hours. It's number one to me. It's great for dry skin and great to bath in. All of its products is just so good. I could write a thousand words and still not say enough about it. No other products like it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I love Bath and Body Works. I have been shopping there forever or so it seems. I love the products ... everything from body wash to the lotions to the candles. It allows one to have a spa experience. What woman does not want that? The variety of scents for all seasons is fun. And I must admit that I have used ‘at the beach‘ products in the middle of winter to take me to a warm and sunny spot in my mind. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Bath and Body Works have great products, great prices. Let's not forget their products such as lotions and fragrances have wonderful scents. I'm a rewards program member so l love their deals and discounts especially during the holidays. Love bath and body works.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I can normally find a cologne that I like & they usually have it on sale!! I can also find skin care products there & body lotions that I like!! They have anti-aging lotions that I love!! They always have sales & will tell you when something is going to go on sale!! A few different stores will do that too, but Bath and Body Works does it frequently???? I think they want their customers to come back!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Excellent products. Somewhat costly when not on sale, but worth it. Body lotions, candles, and home fragrances do last a while without losing their scent. Lotion is not greasy feeling after applied and pleasantly fragrant without skin irritation as well for those of us with sensitive skin. Always pleased with my purchases.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I love shopping at Bath and Body Works, I use most of their products. I purchase the body wash, body cream, hand sanitizer, candles, car scents, home fragrance. All of the products are a great value and I enjoy shopping their stores as well as shopping online. The products are good quality and reasonably priced. I particularly love shopping the stores and site during the holiday season. They have unique items that you won't find anywhere else and they make great gifts.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I really enjoy getting products from this store. Their scents are long lasting and the body lotions and shower gels are wonderful. I watch for special sales so I can stock up. Quick shipping and never a mistake.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Nice workers at the store. Anytime they will help me find new stuff and new suggestions. Good deals. Good hand creams, body lotions and Body sprays. Good hours and location. Easy to reach products. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

We are fortunate to have a store in a smaller shopping center. The employees are exceptional and their product selection is good. There is always a special sale and you are given coupons with your purchase. I especially appreciate that they offer small travel sizes.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Bath and Body Works is a great store with a lot to choose from. Their scents, spray and lotions are amazing. You can actually smell the scents before entering. However they are a bit pricey and I only buy their products when they have sales.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Always a friendly, helpful staff. Love the products, lotion, body spray, bath balms etc. So many different smells. The candles are many to chose from. One of my favorite stores. But the closest one to me is an hour away, so I have an option to shop online. Or send a gift set to a friend.

Bath & Body Works Company Information