2. Shopping

Bath & Body Works

3.9/5 (488 ratings)

About Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath & Body Works?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: May 12, 2021

Bath & Body Works has the most amazing body cream. Many different scents for men and women. They have really great sales, (ex. body cream & lotions, body sprays/mists - buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free.) They have great sales on their candles, which last longer than most other brands. I like their body cream better than their lotion. It lasts a long time, it goes on better & the scent lasts all day.

Original review: May 7, 2021

This is a great store, I love the products and the fragrances. I do miss the deep clean hand soap that they used to make. It would take grease off my hands really well when cooking. The candles burn very well. I have bought candles at other stores and they are much cheaper but not worth the price. You get what you pay for and the candles at Bath & Body Works are very good.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I love everything this store has to offer. Better yet their prices are very fair and reasonable! They have very polite & helpful employees. I just wish I could spend more money there. I mostly adore their gift baskets with all the seasons scents, I would like to see more sales for returning customers. A reward/point system would be great.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Every time I shop there, it's just an overwhelming experience. There are so many scents to smell and many new ones that it's so hard to decide which ones to try and which one's to buy! I have my favorite that I must have always, but then I always like to try one new one as well. They just make it so darn difficult because they make you want everything in the store!! If you've never been.... GO... It'll be your favorite store the moment you walk in!

Original review: May 4, 2021

I feel like the creativity and attractiveness of Bath & Body Works' fragrance selections has remained the same over time -- there are always a plethora of deliciously scented options to choose from! And price-wise, I think they are very reasonably priced. I only wish there were more hypoallergenic options for those of us with sensitive skin.

Original review: July 17, 2021

The products smell great, but poorly made over the years. Candles burn out before they reach the bottom. Plug ins last a week. Shameful to say these products are so expensive. But I'm even more upset at customer service or lack of. During the semi annual sale I ordered a lot of products that were in stock. I received an email a week later stating it's no longer in stock. A week later! It should have stated the product was out of stock before confirming during checkout. Poor website design. Apparently this company only cares about making a dollar instead of pleasing its consumers. They rarely offer free shipping online and nothing is available in the stores.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I normally like Bath & Body Works. But for the past couple years their candles have really gone downhill. It's the same smells over and over and all they do is change the covers of them and renamed them. However I go through a lot of candles and I still buy them from time to time. So I go in there because they're having their semi-annual sale two weeks ago or actually about a week ago I went in there and I picked out a candle and they tell me it's full price that is only the select candles that are in the middle of the aisle so I go pick me out a couple of those.

I go back in there today because on their website they're showing 50% off on all their candles. Meanwhile they have just a few little selections left of 11.95 candles. None I'm pulling none of these is what I want. These are the ones that nobody wants. So I go pick me out a couple of the other ones which happens to be eucalyptus mint. I go up to the count counter and the girl tells me now these are full price. She goes no only the ones on the middle of the counter are 11.95. I said, "Well y'all have them marked down 50% off on the website." "Because that's only on the website." And I was pissed!. Nowhere on the website does it say online only. This is the semi-annual sale so all the candles should be marked 50% off and then the select ones 11.95.

I have spent a lot of money over the years and Bath & Body Works and now I am at the point where I don't want to do business with them again. And it's not just that every time I've gone in there I get hand handled by store employees saying, "What you looking for today? How can I help you," and it's like one right after the other. I cannot even shop freely without somebody Hound hounding me every few seconds. It's annoying. And I know they think I'm rude which I am being because I don't like to be bothered like that. If I want help I'll ask for help at one time. That's it.

But getting back to the subject I came back out to my vehicle, look up the website, looked at the Pacific candle that I was planning on getting and it shows 50% off. I am livid at this point because not only have I have wasting my time, wasting my energy being in that store just to pick out something to find out they tell me the same ** over and over and over that it's not marked down that it's not 50% off and then full price yet the website has all candles 50% off. I would like to hear from others that have had the same experience from Bath and Body Works.

Original review: May 23, 2021

Bathandbodyworks.com is the most poorly designed website I have ever come across. I love their products, but have had nothing but a bad experience each time I order. The site allows you to add products to your cart, check out (payment and shipping), and minutes later you receive an email stating that items in your order have been cancelled as they are out of stock. Yesterday was the third time, and all of my items were cancelled. I don’t understand why they aren’t advertised as “out of stock” on the site.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I really enjoyed shopping in this store. My daughters introduced me to it and there was a sales promo going on.Oh, my! I lost my head. Needless to say I’m a fan now. Enjoy most of their scents and came home with my favorites.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Store is always clean, well stocked, amply employed, with frequent sales. I appreciated that they offer testers of their various products so you can sample a scent before buying. I only wish they had a loyalty program to provide benefits to frequent shoppers.

Bath & Body Works Company Information