Bath & Body Works
4.00/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bath & Body Works

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bath & Body Works Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I love the fact that my online orders are delivered on time. I have never had a issue at all. When I shop in store I am very pleased with the Customer service that I received. I love all the new fragrances but I love the retired fragrances the most. I really think Bath & Body is the best.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Hi! I wanted to write a review for my fellow LGBTQ+ members and also a thank you to the Bath & Body Works over at Loehmann's Plaza. As a lesbian and avid supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, I appreciate the support shown via the giant rainbow display right up front. The products smell and look amazing and the acceptance and love shown through the display made me (and I'm sure many others) very happy. To anyone looking to buy the wonderful products I highly recommend them! A super huge thank you to The Bath & Body team. The customer service is always amazing. - Anna

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I must say that I've shopped a many locations and every experience has been the same extremely pleasing. The customer service is wonderful and the employees always so helpful. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I continue to get the excellent that I have received. I will also recommend them to others.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I've tried many candles, even the ones that give parties in the home. Yet, I find that Bath & Body Works' candles are great. They have light to strong scents and last throughout the life of the candle. On some sales you can get free shipping.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Bath and Body needs to stop using LaserShip for shipping, they are the worst I have ever dealt with. It’s been 3 days of them still not delivering my package, they keep saying the delivery was attempted but it wasn’t. Now they put my package on hold, WTH is going on with this shipping company. I got in touch with customer service and I get the runaround saying it’s coming today but 3 days and still nothing. Be Aware what shipping they are using.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

This company is good people. My order arrived damaged & they replaced with no problems! I love a store that there is no problems when I have an issue! But one thing that is important is with every order, no matter what the amount, should be free shipping. I would order a lot lot more often if shipping was always free!!!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I purchased a Marshmallow Fireside 3 wick candle and am very disappointed. It seems they aren't made to last like they used to be. I only burned mine a little at a time and it's already burned out! I've bought Dollar General brand candles that last much longer. Why did they change? I know their candles and wallflowers used to last much longer. I don't get very many opportunities to shop here because of my low income but when I do I like to get what I pay for. Marshmallow Fireside is my favorite scent and I am so discouraged.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I had purchased the Wallflower plugin and realized it only lasted less than a week. How long are they supposed to last? Earlier had purchased spring refreshing smells, and had enjoyed the scent. I have a butterfly and find it very beautiful. It gets very warm during use and not sure if that is normal.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I have only had this winter scene Wallflower for 9 months. 2 weeks ago I bent down to pick something up off the floor and happened to look at the Wallflower plugged in and was shocked to see that most of the winter scene had literally melted. What a freaking fire hazard I thought. I contacted Bath & Body Works and to my surprise all I got was the runaround. I sent them pictures numerous times. They called me and offered me a $20 gift card to go away.

Jo (woman) that I spoke with told me that these Wallflowers need to be replaced yearly. I explained to her that I haven't even had it a year yet. Plus I asked her where does it state on the packaging to throw them out every year. She couldn't answer that question. These Wallflowers aren't cheap. I can't afford to throw them out annually and buy new ones. If they weren't made in China maybe they wouldn't be a fire hazard. I think a class action lawsuit is a good idea!!! Before someone gets hurt or burned in a fire when their house burns down from it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I have used Wallflowers plug in air fresheners for many years. The oil in the little bottles used to last 2 or 3 months. If you have 2 to 4 of them plugged in at your home which most people do... It's rather costly to always have a fragrance in your home that you like. Early summer or in the spring I noticed they were empty pretty quickly. At 1st I thought maybe the electrical outlet was stronger so I tried using different outlets. This is a brand new apartment so I would think the wiring is just fine!

I just noticed 2 of them were empty today September 23rd. Went to get my refills out of the drawer and this time favors still in the bag and had receipt showing they were just purchased August 23rd. So they only lasted one month!! On the other hand I have a Yankee Candle plug in (sage and citrus) in my kitchen area and it's not empty and it's been there over 3 months! Since the Wallflowers disappeared so quickly both of these last 2 times I purchased them... But not all of the other years I used them... They surely must be doing something different with them To make them dissipate so quickly. Waste of money!!

Bath & Body Works Company Information