2. Shopping

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

Bath & Body Works Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I shop at the Bath & Body Works at Glade Parks, Euless, Texas. The customer service provided by Sade is exceptional and she always knows my wallflower fragrance. Sade always greets customers with a smile and hands them a basket and makes recommendations as they enter the store. I don't often write reviews but when someone like Sade goes above and beyond to assist a customer the company should be aware of the talent they have. Liam.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Was taking advantage of the GREAT cyber Monday online offers but my payment card wouldn’t process. Called customer support and spoke with Bonnie and due to volume of online orders there were delays. She immediately offered to process my payment and was efficient, helpful, pleasant and made the check out easy and problem free. THANKS!!!!

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I love the fact that my online orders are delivered on time. I have never had a issue at all. When I shop in store I am very pleased with the Customer service that I received. I love all the new fragrances but I love the retired fragrances the most. I really think Bath & Body is the best.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Hi! I wanted to write a review for my fellow LGBTQ+ members and also a thank you to the Bath & Body Works over at Loehmann's Plaza. As a lesbian and avid supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, I appreciate the support shown via the giant rainbow display right up front. The products smell and look amazing and the acceptance and love shown through the display made me (and I'm sure many others) very happy. To anyone looking to buy the wonderful products I highly recommend them! A super huge thank you to The Bath & Body team. The customer service is always amazing. - Anna

Original review: May 9, 2019

I must say that I've shopped a many locations and every experience has been the same extremely pleasing. The customer service is wonderful and the employees always so helpful. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I continue to get the excellent that I have received. I will also recommend them to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

OMG, this company -their customer service should be called customer DISSERVICE....worst ever. I purchased plugins online - 70% of my order was canceled because they didn't have the stock - I bought 36 plugins because they were on sale and only 16 were shipped - I called to ask if I could order something else in place of what they didn't ship without paying additional shipping - the answer NO. Plus the person on the other end of the phone was clearly half asleep - I could barely understand him- so here it is - "We want your money - we don't want to give you fair service." Can you say BAIT and SWAP? I am going to look for an alternative to this company - I will find it - they have lost a customer that was using their products commercially. Idiots.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I used to shop at Bath and Body Works then I realized they only want to make money and are not concerned about their customers or the environment. Do you know how many chemicals are being put in their lotions and body wash? Why don’t that recycle the bottles and give discounts for those that return them? Something I mentioned years ago which the manager said they were not interested in.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

$24.99, only 2 very off centered wicks, NOT soy & burning VERY black smoke. For $24.99 they should be soy...for $24.99 the wicks should be straight. (The third one finally appeared after 2 hrs of burning.)

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I used to love Bath and Body Works candles. The used to smell the entire room. Not sure what they did to change their candles but now they don’t even smell. I’m so disappointed. Bring back the original candle!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I had to work today so I sent my daughter in to purchase several candles for me. I also took a screenshot of my coupon to give her for an extra 20% off. When she got up to the counter they would not allow her to use the screenshot. You can literally use a screenshot of your airline ticket barcode and get through security at the airport but you can't use a screenshot of your coupon at bath and body works? Ridiculous!

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Bath & Body Works Company Information