Bath & Body Works
3.99/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bath & Body Works

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

386 Bath & Body Works Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I love the fact that my online orders are delivered on time. I have never had a issue at all. When I shop in store I am very pleased with the Customer service that I received. I love all the new fragrances but I love the retired fragrances the most. I really think Bath & Body is the best.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Hi! I wanted to write a review for my fellow LGBTQ+ members and also a thank you to the Bath & Body Works over at Loehmann's Plaza. As a lesbian and avid supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, I appreciate the support shown via the giant rainbow display right up front. The products smell and look amazing and the acceptance and love shown through the display made me (and I'm sure many others) very happy. To anyone looking to buy the wonderful products I highly recommend them! A super huge thank you to The Bath & Body team. The customer service is always amazing. - Anna

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I must say that I've shopped a many locations and every experience has been the same extremely pleasing. The customer service is wonderful and the employees always so helpful. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I continue to get the excellent that I have received. I will also recommend them to others.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Shopped easily online, no lines to wait at stores, great sales on liquid hand soaps, great holiday and brand scents, very fast delivery. I will shop online more often. My relatives and company absolutely love your hand soap scents... Thank you again for your great products.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

These are pretty nice. There is all sorts of scents, but I like to go with the sweet and spiced scents. They last about 3 weeks. The night lights on the scent diffusers work great, and they are perfect for bathrooms, bedrooms, and hallways. I would recommend the double sided diffusers for larger rooms.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I bought a Bath & Body Works wallflower diffuser and used the leaves scent. It was wonderful. But when I changed over in the spring to a new scent, it was so strong I had to remove the diffuser from the wall. I set it on an antique table in the foyer. When I went back a few days later, I found the finish was damaged!! I was just sick! The oil had leaked and eaten through the finish on this burl table with inlay. Unfortunately, since I didn’t know the diffuser had caused the problem, I set it on another table. This time I left it there for weeks. The damage is horrible. This is a hand-painted chest, also in the foyer to have both of these pieces refinished will be hundreds and hundreds of dollars. As corrosive as that says, it really does make me wonder what we're breathing in and how corrosive it may be to our lungs!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Disappointed with the recent coupon for a free body care product. I use the sprays from this company and come to find out I cannot use my coupon because it is a dollar more than allowed. I was constantly being pushed to a lotion, which I do not use. I also offered to pay the extra dollar and I was told no, the company doesn't allow that. I don't need incentives to come to this store but it would be nice to be kind of rewarded, but this failed in my mind.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Called store about product. Too busy to help. Manager said they were short handed (not my problem). Could not answer my questions regarding inventory and coupon. Called corporate. Again, passing the buck. Amber told me they discourage their people from answering questions over the phone and that the store shoppers come first. Also, she informed me that she has been with B&BW for 20 years! LOL. Not my problem. As she continued to discount my complaint and fully supported her rude manager. I just hung up the telephone.

So, I will shop at Yankee Candle. They don't act like the hateful bunch at Bath & Body Works. Furthermore. I don't care how much I love a product. When I'm treated as a second class citizen by a retailer (Bath and Body Works). Guess what? I will take my business to others who treat me fairly. You lost my business Bath and Body Works and you will lose more if you don't monitor your so called Managers and your "20 Year Employee"! Have a great day. PS, if you don't answer questions over the telephone, PLEASE DON'T PUBLISH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I went in to buy aromatherapy products that were supposed to be 75% off only to get charged full price. I told cashier that I got it from the 75% section. She said, "are you sure?" I walked out. You are a ripoff.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I will make this short and to the point. Wallflowers plug ins have burned my face just from being in the air. I developed blisters along with burning and flaky rash on my face. Yes, I know it’s the plug in for sure because I tested it again and it did the same thing. Not only did it burn my face (or did damage to my skin), it also made a hole in my trash bag when I threw it away. My mother also had the same problem. The scented oil burns and melts things. If it can burn or melt something, why would you want it floating in your air. I will never use this again and have already advised everyone on my social media platforms about this product. That’s all I have to say.

Bath & Body Works Company Information