Call toll free
4.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

BarkBox is a monthly subscription box with special toys and treats for your dog! Every box is designed to entertain and bring joy to your pup. With a new theme every month, BarkBox includes toys, treats and chews. Select from our 12 month, 6 month or 1 month subscriptions with the option to cancel your subscription plan length renewal at any time. Visit our website today to learn more about our service and products!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

352 BarkBox Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

We love BarkBox! Even though our dog totally destroys the toys when he gets them it is so much fun to open the box with him every month! He knows that what is in the box is for him. Or he thinks all boxes are for him...

Hi Alice!

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Bodie has been loving the boxes. I'm convinced dogs know their Barkbox is just for them! I do want to let you know that we do have options for more durability if you would like play time to last a little longer each month.

We have our free more durable plush option, which will still include the same fun plush toys but they are made to be a little stronger with less stuffing and more "spiky ball' type cores. I have gone ahead and marked this option for you!

We also have our Super Chewer barkbox that includes tough rubber toys, and NEVER any plush. If you are interested in learning more about Super Chewer just let us know. We hope to find the perfect option for Bodie. We love spoiling him!

Don't hesitate to reach out, have a fantastic day!

Get expert buying tips about Dog Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Updated on 01/15/2019: Hey BarkBox, did that follow-up with your service representative and as expected, you guys just reassured me of my charges to continue until my subscription service ends at the end of March. No, this is not a fix. That was the last patience I had with your service. I exited the chat immediately and will warn everyone I know about this service and how it treats innocent buyers. Ridiculous how they try to trap you in subscriptions you unknowingly entered. How disgusting.

Original Review: I've literally never had the worst service that seemed so strangely upbeat and friendly while frustrating the heck out of me at the same time! Also, when I tried to get a transcript of the conversation, the messenger lies and says it was sent to my email and had not. I did a partnership offer promoted to me through Swagbucks (a service that allows you to earn points for gift cards) and was told I old had to spend $22 to receive $40 worth of points. Only $22. ONLY 22 DOLLARS. I somehow was locked into a 6-12 monthly auto-renewing subscription for stupid dog boxes and I couldn't be any angrier.

NO FINE PRINT stating such as I was repeatedly told by an upbeat annoying customer representative that countlessly kept asking me about my dog and happy she'd be by me shoving another box in her fluffy face to get her tail wagging another month with BARKBOX'S GOODIES THAT ARE EXPENSIVE AND PUTTING ME INTO FINANCIAL DEBT. Am I being dramatic? Well I tried canceling to avoid this nonsense and you know they said to me that I agreed to a commitment and therefore they will keep charging me? I don't care if you shortened it from 6-12 months to 3?? Like STOP CHARGING ME.

READ OTHER REVIEWS AND YOU'LL SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. I know BarkBox will reply to my comment. Ignore the load of crap "Oh we're sorry to hear how crap your experience was with us." They're money hungry as HECK. WHO DOES THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS? I wish I could sue but it's just a damn box and I'm just going to cancel my cards because this is crazy. What the heck guys. Just get your doggie toys elsewhere people. Please save you and your pup the trouble. You know what my doggie wants BarkBox? For you to give their owner a refund so the doggie can eat and not watch their owner go mad. Wow, this is unbelievable.

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this situation. I'm extremely sorry that this is the experience you and Sofie have had. I completely understand your frustration with the commitment, and I will be sure to get this fixed for you today. We would never want to intentionally put you into financial debt. I will be private messaging you, I look forward to hearing back. Take care and have a great week.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Turned auto-renew off on my subscription and sent an email to see about canceling my remaining two boxes due to financial reasons. At first, they offered discounted boxes and other subscription options not listed on their site (like month-to-month or bi-monthly, both at a reduced rate). I said it still wouldn't work and then received an email stating (IN BOLD) I needed to keep my commitment; I would still be billed at the higher monthly rate of the original subscription but could donate the boxes if I didn't want to receive them. Which defeats the purpose!

I get that I signed up for a year, but it's just plain poor customer service to not have an avenue for people to get out of it for legitimate reasons. To top that off, my dog hates the bagged treats (which just end up in the trash) and only plays with a couple balls she received many boxes ago - the rest of the toys she could care less about. I don't recommend this subscription until they figure out a better structure and more flexible options for customers!

Hi Gena,

Thank you so much for reaching out, and letting us know about the experience you have had. I've very sorry to hear you have not had a perfect experience with us. First, I do see you mentioned Roxy has not loved all of the items she has received. We do have the option to tailor the Barkbox to include less treats and more chews or toys and exclude certain ingredients. We also have the classic box option, if she would prefer plush toys over the super chewer. We work very hard to find the perfect assortment for each and every pup.

Our #1 goal is finding the best option for you and your pup. Although this subscription may not work out for you in the long run to complete your 12 month commitment, we are willing to work with you to shorten it by switching to a no commitment plan and only receiving one more box. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we want to find the best option for you.

I hope you and Roxy have a fantastic week!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

We love our Bark Box. Cotton and Bella both love it all. We just wish that things could be a little tougher to tear up. The tear them up as soon as they get them. Hopefully you can help! They love the treats and are always begging for more! But everything else is great! Thank you!

Hi Holly!

We're so happy to hear Cotton and Bella have been loving their barkboxes! Do they have a favorite theme so far? I do want to let you know that we do have options for more durability, we would be happy to help you with that and make play time last even longer! Please email us at lindz@barkbox.com, and we can get that all set for your special pups.

Give them both a treat from me, and have a fantastic week. We look forward to hearing from you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I ordered the special Christmas BarkBox for my dog as I do every Christmas. The BarkBox I received had nothing to do with Christmas and was not the BarkBox I ordered in early December. I contacted Customer Service and was told they would credit my account so I could purchase a “Christmas item.” There were no items for my dog’s small size. I wrote again telling them this and that I don’t want any item that is too large for my dog and I requested a refund for the incorrect BarkBox sent to me. I then received an email stating a new BarkBox would be delivered to me. Of course, I expected to receive the correct BarkBox I had already ordered.

Today I received an email stating BarkBox is charging me ONCE AGAIN $31.34 instead of crediting me that amount. At this point I do not want to engage in any business with Barkbox. I have requested a credit of BOTH the charges made to me totaling $62.68. I have not received any reply. Please BEWARE of this company. Do not give them any credit, debit or PayPal information. This is a scam.

BarkBox response

Hi there, Kathy! Thank you so much for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please know that this experience is not the norm here at BARK and our one and only goal is to make sure that you and Lola are completely taken care of. First, we want to apologize that Lola did not get the Christmas goodies she was expecting. We try to steer away from any specific holidays in an effort to foster an inclusive culture! We did partner with the movie, The Grinch, this November, which was a very holiday-centric box. For December, we went wit ha more "warm and cozy" feel for our theme! We truly are sorry that this was a disappointment and definitely did not want this to be Lola's experience. It does look like one of our team members actually has one of those Grinch holiday boxes on the way and it should be delivered by January 10th! We will reach out privately to provide you with that tracking information.

We also want to apologize for the renewal catching you off guard! All of our subscriptions do auto-renew in an effort to make it smooth and painless for those pup-parents that want to continue. We do try our best to make this apparent upon sign up but can understand how it can be missed. We will be personally reaching out to make sure that you and Lola are completely taken care of moving forward!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to Lindz@barkbox.com is there is absolutely anything else we can help with!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BarkBox?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I had seen ads and thought Bark Box might be good for my dogs. Ordered a Chewer box and it was 100% not good or right for them. Grinch themed, easy to destroy, and I gave it away. I cancelled via email. Oh wait, here comes another box. Give it away and think maybe they are behind. Fine. This morning, I see a notice for a 3rd box, so I contact customer service chat this time and they appear to avoid cancelling no matter what. They are trained in denial and redirect. Get through two people and use the term "cancel" at least 12 times. Nothing works. Finally, they tell me I cannot cancel and they are sorry I did not read the terms. Regardless, if I don't like a product from the first box, they should have let me go as I cancelled immediately. Instead, I am a hostage. Terrible. Terrible business model. No other subscription does this model, save for ProActive 10 years ago.

BarkBox response

Hi there, Jennifer! Thank you so much for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Our primary goal here is to always to try and find ways to spoil every dog in the world. Our aim is to never deny your request, more so to determine what we could do better to make your pup happy! We are going to have one of our members of leadership reach out personally, so keep an eye on your inbox. We hope to be able to earn your trust back and make sure you and your pup are fully taken care of! If you should need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to Lindz@barkbox.com!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

First off, let me say that BarkBox' items are excellent. My 15 year old asked if he could get a 6 month subscription for our dog (after we had purchased for several months and liked their products) and I said yes. Little did either of us know that he had signed us up for a commitment that self-renewed and that apparently you cannot get out of without canceling in advance - which is a little difficult if you had no idea that you were being obligated to a self-renewing term.

I wrote to ask for a cancellation and they offered a nice month to month option which I would have accepted (it required no self-renewing commitment) but almost the last line of the email said I was however stuck with the 6 month renewal first. I wrote back - and they did not. They can be as cute as they want in their emails, but my doggie isn't paying $150 for a 6 month subscription - I am! And, we're being penalized for having signed up for six months, because apparently if we had only signed up for 3 months, it would have only self-renewed for 3 months. What a way to treat good customers! What a thank you for almost a year's worth of business!

I have no intention of accepting the next box they send, and I have disputed the payment - so rather than simply canceling my order, and keeping a happy customer under a different plan, they will now apparently be sending out a box that I will reject and will get sent back to them (wasting their time and resources and mine), and whereas I used to encourage my friends and relatives to buy from BarkBox, I now will not do so - rather the opposite - I will talk about how all they really care about is grabbing money from their customers, not resolving legitimate problems.

BarkBox response

Hi there, Catherine! First, thank you so much for bringing this experience to our attention. We absolutely appreciate all of the feedback you have provided! It sounds like there may have been a slight miscommunication on our end. We would never hold you to that 6-month commitment after offering to switch your plan to that special no commitment plan! We always just want to find the best possible way to continue spoiling that special pup in your life!

It sounds like your son and Winnie are very close and we are so glad that he chose us to help spoil her! Please let them both know that we have you guys all taken care of and a special little surprise on the way as well ;D

If there is absolutely anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lindz@barkbox.com!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Absolutely love this box for my babies!! They get so excited for it and the quality is so great, especially for having big dogs that love their toys!! And by the time the month is over, the treats run out! So thank you!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

My Sadie LOVES getting her monthly box! She knows it’s her box when it arrives! Anytime I’ve had an issue with a damaged or missing box, a toy not liked, no questions asked, 100% replaced or changed! Fully recommend to any pet owner! Love, love, love BarkBox!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I subscribed to BarkBox in Oct 2017 at a price of $21 USD. In Nov 2018 the price increased to $30 USD which is a significant jump especially in Canadian dollars. However because I initially subscribed to a 12 month plan although I have cancelled my BarkBox subscription, I am now stuck with the exorbitant amount for 12 months. I do not recommend subscribing to BarkBox.

BarkBox response

Hi there, Katherine! First, thank you so much for reaching out and letting us know about your experience with us. We truly do apologize for the price increase surprise. This was absolutely not our intention. After taking a look at Archie's account, it looks like you guys signed up with a Free Extra Toy promotion, which is only applicable for the first 12-month commitment. This is why that price went up when your plan renewed. We do try to make this clear, but absolutely understand it can be missed. In an effort to make this up to you, we have gone ahead and made that extra toy absolutely free from now on, no matter how long you stick around! In addition, we have gone ahead and made February on us and switched Archie to a NO commitment plan starting in March! This means Archie's February box will be absolutely free and you will not have to worry about a charge until March! We really hope that Archie has been loving the boxes so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Lindz@barkbox.com if we can improve his BarkBox Day at all! :)

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

My labrador Mila, has had BarkBoxes coming her way since the first month we brought her home. She is now 4 years old and still loves them! The treats are great and the only ones she gets besides fruits or veggies. Mila loves the toys, but tends to destroy the stuffed ones within a month or two, other than that, great job BarkBox!

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We're so happy to hear that Mila has been loving the boxes and that she has grown up receiving them. We love spoiling her!

I did want to let you know that we have options for more durability. I do see Mila is already receiving our free more durable option. I hope this is helping the life of those toys! We also have our Super Chewer Barkbox that includes tough plush free, rubber toys! If you would be interested in learning more about Super Chewer please let us know. We always want to ensure Mila is having the best BarkBox day every month!

Take care!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

My two english bulldogs, Penny and Vader, love getting their box every month. Those two tear apart the toys every time they get a chance. The “Grinch” toy did not last long in my house. But they loved playing with it. They also both love the treats. I love how healthy they are especially since my dogs are prone to have weight issues.

Hi Kayla!

We're so happy to hear that Penny and Vader are loving their goodies each month. We love spoiling them, and I'm glad to hear the treats are perfect for them.

I do see your pack is already receiving the more durable plush toys, I hope those have been holding up a little better. We also have our Super Chewer Barkbox that includes tough fluff- free toys. If you would like to learn more about Super Chewer, let us know. We want to ensure every box is absolutely perfect for Penny and Vader.

Give your pack lots of love from us. Take care & have a fantastic day!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Mosby ADORES his BarkBoxes. He knows what they are as soon as they come into the house. I normally hide them until we can all sit together to watch him open them. He's quite adept at getting the box open all on his own. The chew treats are his favorite!

Hi Hope!

We're so happy to hear Mosby is loving his BarkBox each month. We love spoiling him! It truly is fun to open for the whole family. Does he have a favorite toy?

If there's ever anything we can do for you and Mosby to ensure the box is 100% perfect each month please let us know. We're always happy to help!

Take care & have a fantastic day!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I'm so glad I have gotten Barkbox... We have 4 little ones, and they all pretty much know the box when they see it, and can't wait for the toys and treats! I will continue to receive them and recommend them to my friends. Please keep up the good work with the toy selection and themes.

Hi Pamella!

We're so happy to hear that your whole pack is loving the BarkBox each month! We absolutely love spoiling them. What kind of pups are they? Do they have any favorites? If you have any Barkbox Day pictures we always love to see them. You can email them to lindz@barkbox.com.

If there's ever anything we can do to ensure they are always having the best BarkBox day ever please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care & have a fantastic day!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We really enjoy our BarkBox. We needed stronger toys and they accommodated us at no extra cost. They only improvement I could suggest is being able to ask for small and large treats. We have one small dog and one med sized but always get small treats. It works, but it would be better if one of the bags were large.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

BarkBox is wonderful. My little Oscar loves receiving his box. The toys are well made and the treats are of good quality. The only thing that would be better is the option for diet treats of the same quality and grain free.

Hi Amy!

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We're so happy to hear Oscar has been loving the boxes each month. I do see we have customized your box to include only grain free treats. I hope this has been the perfect fit! We can also customize for low calorie and low fat as well. We're always happy to help ensure the box is perfect for Oscar!

Give him lots of love and belly scratches from us. Take care & have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

We have had our BarkBox subscription for over a year, and we love it! We have many friends who subscribe, and also love it! And if there's ever a need to contact customer service, they are always quick to respond, and happy to help!

Hi Robin!

We're so happy to hear that GusGus has been loving his boxes each month. We absolutely love spoiling him! Does he have a favorite toy? We would love to see any pictures of him enjoying his goodies each month. You can send those to us at lindz@barkbox.com.

If there's ever anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. We always want to ensure the box is perfect for GusGus each month!

Take care and have a fantastic day!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My boys Neo and Buster and I love BarkBox. It is the best place to get treats and toys. My boys and their friends who visit them have a lot of fun with the toys and find it hard to destroy them. As you can see they can hardly wait for their BarkBox to arrive.

Hi Toby!

We are so happy to hear that Neo and Buster have been loving their goodies each month. It sounds like your pups and their friends have a blast playing with the toys.

We absolutely love spoiling them each month!

If there's ever anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out. We always want to ensure the boxes are 100% perfect for your pack each month.

Take care and have a fantastic day!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My dogs love BarkBox. The toys and treats have always been a hit. Toys are durable and last a long time. (Still have some from over a year ago) My dogs know when it's Barkbox time. I guess they can sense it.

Hi Michael!

We are so happy to hear that Mia & Phin have been absolutely loving their goodies each month. Do they have any favorite toys? I know my pup has one he carries around everywhere!

I think the pups know when their box is coming, maybe they can smell the yummy treats! If there's ever anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. We always want to ensure the box is perfect.

Take care and have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

We have had nothing but great customer service from BarkBox. I have recommended to a few friends, and those that have joined are enjoying it also. Joey gets very excited when his BarkBox arrives every month. He shivers with anticipation.

Hi Sandra,

We're so happy to hear that Joey is loving his goodies each month! Thank you so much for telling your friends, we also think every pup in the world deserves a barkbox each month. Does Joey have any favorite toys? We would love to see any barkbox day pictures. You can email them to us at lindz@barkbox.com.

Thanks for being in our pack! Take care and have a fantastic day!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Love all the items that we get each month. The dogs love it too and I am pretty sure they recognize the box when it's delivered. Also the customer service is fantastic, any issues we have ever had were resolved quickly and easily. I highly recommend BarkBox.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We're so happy to hear that Madison has been loving her goodies each month. I swear the pups know when the box has arrived.. maybe it's the yummy treats inside! We are so thankful to have you and your special pup in our pack.

If there's ever anything we can do to ensure the barkbox is perfect each month, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care and have a fantastic day!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I've had my BarkBox subscription for more than a year now and my dog, Peter, cannot get enough of it! He gets excited every time I bring the box in after delivery. I like how each box has a different theme and everything in the box relates to whatever the theme is for that month. The treats never gave Peter any digestive problems and I'm always pleased at the amount of treats we receive each month. The toys are what Peter enjoys because they are durable and some of them even contain another toy within it. Overall, BarkBox is something that makes Peter happy and I would highly recommend it to all my friends and family members who have dogs.

Hi Sheena!

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We are thrilled to hear that Peter has been loving his goodies each month. We absolutely love spoiling him, and we have so many fun themes and surprises to come.

If there's ever anything we can do to make Peter's barkbox day even better don't hesitate to reach out. We're always happy to help. Take care and have a fantastic week!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Sunny and I loooove our Barkboxes! Great toys and great treats. His favorite this month was the little Nutcracker toy, it's so cute and the perfect size for playing. We are so excited each month to see what fun arrives! Thank you!

Hi Amy,

We're so happy to hear that Sunny has been loving his barkboxes. I hope each month is a perfect fit for your special pup. We absolutely love spoiling him! Which theme is his favorite so far? My pup LOVED the Grinch box!

If there's ever anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out. We want to ensure every box is perfect for Sunny.

Take care and have a fantastic week!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Very accurate and dependable and always sends treats according to the limitations or restrictions we have filled out. The toys stand up to the strength of a pit bull. I never have to worry about getting to the store. My pet is taken care of with service right to our front door!

Hi Jackie!

We're so happy to hear the goodies have been perfect for your sweet Vizio each month. Does he have a favorite theme so far? My pup Ralphie absolutely LOVED the Grinch box!

If there's ever anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to reach out. Take care and give Vizio lots of belly rubs from us!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We (my dog Finn and I) look forward to getting our BarkBox every month!!! It is always exciting to see what we get!!! This last one had a Cardinal ball in it that Finn LOVES more than anything!!! I need to see if I can find more. It is always a huge hit with everything in the box!! Seriously!!

Hi Janet!

We're so happy to hear that Finn has been loving the goodies each month. Especially the cardinal, that is such a fun toy! We do have that toy on barkshop as well! https://barkshop.com/items/ruby-the-cardinal-large

We love spoiling him, and we hope each box is absolutely perfect. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you and Finn!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Jax LOVES his BarkBox and knows it’s for him when it arrives. We love the healthy snack options and my pup adores the squirrels! We like look forward to the themes every month, but the Grinch box was our favorite! We’re raving fans and recommend to pups everywhere!

Hi Kolet,

We're so happy to hear Jax has been loving his barkbox each month! My pup Ralphie went nuts over the Grinch box too, so much fun! There's so many more fun themes and surprises to come, I hope Jax loves them all!

Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you and Jax. Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I have referred several people because we get so much joy out of our boxes. The girls know it is their box when it comes and prance around the house showing off their toys. As always, I appreciate the themes. My favorite is when they correspond to the holidays. My only complaint comes with the chews, they could be bigger. I own labs so they are more of a treat than a chew. Keep doing what you’re doing. We plan to continue to be members!

Hi Nikki!

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We're so happy to hear that your girls are loving the boxes each month. We actually can tailor your box to larger, longer lasting chews. I will go ahead and get that all set for you. If you would ever like to make any changes to your preferences, just let us know and we're always happy to help.

Give your pups lots of belly rubs from us, we are so excited for them to see what we have in store for future boxes!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

Barkbox has made my dog and myself happy each month. They have creative, high-quality toys and snacks each month. My only recommendation is that we could customize what we prefer in each box, such as a pick your 5 (any combination of treats, toys, and chews) to meet each dog's needs. I would also like to make one toy a super chewer toy while making the other a regular toy.

Hi Hope,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We're so happy to hear that Laila has been loving the goodies each month. I wanted to let you know that we do have customization options! We can do a mix of super chewer and classic toys, tailor for certain types of toys and treats, and so much more. We would be happy to help you tailor the perfect BarkBox for Laila!

We look forward from hearing from you, and we hope to make every barkbox perfect for your pup. Take care!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I was looking for something new and fun in my life that did not cost much! Our family got sooo much enjoyment from your wonderfully uplifting silly boxes each month. Our 2 puppers loved them! One destroys toys the other cuddles them. It was perfect for both of them. In addition I'm sure we are disease free now because we no longer fear throwing old toys away that are gross and slobbery??? Mom says she is taking a break due to budget blah blah and that I'm spoiled. She promises she will be back soon. She says the treats alone are worth the value!

Hi Lisa,

We're so thrilled to hear that Barkbox has been so much fun for your family! We absolutely love spoiling them each month.We do have a free more durable plush option to help with the toy destroyer, we would be happy to get that set up for you. We also have an every other month plan that is great for a budget. We want to ensure every box is perfect for your special pups!

Please don't hesitate to reach out, we're happy to help in any way. Take care!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My dogs (Jake and Fred) absolutely love getting their box in the mail. Everything in it is excellent quality and good selection. I love the humorous wrapping paper, the box itself and the clever games, etc that are in each box. I have been getting them for over a year and have NEVER been disappointed. The dogs love it all too. It makes them happy, smiley and wiggly for days. Keep up the great work. I recommend bark box to everyone I know. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Hi Leigh!

We are so thrilled to hear that the barkbox has been such a hit for Jake and Fred. We love bringing them so much joy each month. Do they have any favorite toys? We would LOVE to see any #barkboxday pictures of them enjoying their goodies. You can always send those to us at lindz@barkbox.com, or on social media!

We are so thankful to have your pups in our pack. If there's ever anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care and have a great day!

BarkBox expert review by ConsumerAffairs

BarkBox is a subscription service for all-natural treats and toys. You sign up for a plan and receive a themed BarkBox every month based on the size of dog you have. BarkBox launched in 2012 as part of BARK, an online pet treat and toy store.

• Personalized box: When you sign up for BarkBox, you choose plans based on the size of your dog. BarkBox has surprises for three different dog sizes: small, up to 20 pounds; medium, 20-50 pounds; and large, 50 pounds or more.

• Package contents: Each package includes at least two toys, two bags of all-natural treats and a chew. Contents change every month, so your dog won’t get the same thing twice.

• Fun themed packages: Each BarkBox comes with a fun theme like Sniffin’ Safari, Chewrassic Park and New York City. The BarkBox theme is a different surprise every month, ensuring that your dog never gets bored.

• Free replacement: If your pup doesn’t like an item they got, BarkBox will send your dog a replacement toy for free. This way, you never have to pay for a toy your dog doesn’t use.

• Subscription options: BarkBox costs $29 per month if you pay on a monthly basis. However, you can pay in advance to save money. Paying for six months at a time costs $25 per box, and paying for a full year costs $21 per month.

• Best for: owners and dogs who like surprises every month.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs