4.17/5
  • 1 star
Based on 12 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 18, 2017

12 Dogswell Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My dogs seem to enjoy Dogswell a lot compared to other brand. I like the name and the nutritional supplements and impact value that they provide. They are priced greatly compared to other brands that they compete with. It create a sense of greatness. It has a more crunchy, enjoyable and natural taste. The texture, look and feel are great and it's also very visual appealing and trustworthy. The dogs look forward to receiving and eat at the time it is rewarding and a fun time to give.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

These dog treats are healthy, delicious and dog loves to eat. My dog is more active and energetic since I started to feed him this brand. It contains nutritious ingredients, vitamins and supplements. It helps the dog to run fast and keep him happy. I am very happy that my dog is healthy. Healthy dogs are happy dogs and happy dogs are what we're all about. I appreciate this food for my dog. I have good experience with Dogswell and I want that my friend also should start this brand for his dog to keep him healthy and happy.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The treats are perfect for dogs just the way they are. I chose these treats over others because they were priced well, and I felt my dog would love them. The texture has a smooth touch, and they smell good. They are easy to chew, healthy, and easy to digest. My dog enjoys the treats very much. I love that they are great for dogs, and I always feel confident that I am giving the dog a safe, high quality treat. But I guess the company can come up with more varieties.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The Dogswell Dog treat was in the shape of a bone which is convenient because does like bones so I feel like he was comfortable with eating the treat. However, the smell was very grotesque. I was almost not eager to buy it because of that. It smelled like ** while others smelt better. But I choose Dogswell because it is cheap in pricing, convenient in location and my daughter picked it out. It's good.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

These brands of treats are very unique and trustworthy. They come in a variety of shapes, textures and flavors that your pet will love. These treats are wholesome and healthier for your pet. They are made with real meat like chicken, duck, etc. and no artificials, preservatives or additives, and they have real vitamins and minerals as well which even makes it healthier for your pet. But the price is somewhat higher than other brands of dog treats. I would also step it up a notch with the treats and have them shaped like a candy bar or a piece of candy and make it taste somewhat like a candy bar, just to give it a little sweet taste for your pet. Every pet deserves a little indulgence every once in a while.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dogswell?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Dogswell started in 2003 when Marco Giannini noticed that his German Shepherd had developed hip dysplasia without a viable food source to help so he developed a dog food formula to help his dog's condition and now has premium treats with chicken and salmon recipes for natural food with no hormones, processed gluten, and no artificial colors for a quality dog treat. My vet read the ingredients and recommended Dogswell. They are free from corn, wheat and soy ingredients without byproducts that would contribute to my dog's gastrointestinal problems if I don't read ingredient labels in dog food treats. The carbohydrates come from peas and chickpeas that may cause problems for dogs with sensitive gastrointestinal tracts but comes closer to solving these problems than other dog treat brands I've tried.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I chose Dogswell because I had heard good things about it. My vet had recommended them for my dog and I see that my dog really enjoys to eat these treats. I like that they are healthy and easy for me to use for my dog to give him or her a reward. There is a great deal of quality in the product. However, I would appreciate some new flavors for my dog. I would also like different sizes so that they can be always fresh. I would prefer a closeable container as well.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Dogswell is healthy for my dog. She loves me and the treats very much. It's not really nutritional for her but they are healthier than most. They're bite size and the flavors are amazing. She is extremely happy so I am extremely happy for her.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

They're good for the dog, compared to a lot of the other brands out there. The flavors of the treats have a good variety as well. They are my dogs' favorite, he could eat all of them in a day if I'd let him. My female is a little more picky about her snacks, than the male and these treats are one of the few brands she eats without any hassle. But it's kind of expensive for my income, but not so much that it's impossible to buy them. They smell to me, but the dogs seems to love them and thats what really matters about them.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I like that Dogswell is healthy and has colorful package. The texture is somewhat like milk bone brand and smells like beef depending on the flavor. Price is a little up there but it's occasionally affordable and when I get them she just absolutely loves them. And my niece loves giving them to her and a few other dogs. Bring the price down a little bit so that I can be able to afford it more often for my dog.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I buy Dogswell "Vitality" and my dog certainly enjoys these treats. As I read the bag now, it says, "supports holistic wellness." The addition of Omega3 assists in dealing with her hip dysplasia symptoms. I cut each five-inch strip into five equal pieces so I don't feel guilty by treating her several times a day. I spoil her that way. It is only on rare occasion I feed her an entire strip.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

They’re healthy and decently priced. They’re easy to give to my dog as a treat or reward and importantly my dog likes them. Has type of meat gravy smell to them and medium firm texture, crunchy. They come in an easy to use, convenient, resealable package. But could be cheaper priced and need more healthy treats on the market. Ones that are veterinarian approved and recommend. Would also be nice to have a greater flavor selection, and have customer reviews and ratings.

Dogswell expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Dogswell was established in 2004 with the goal of making treats with added vitamins and minerals to help improve dogs’ health.

• Specific needs: Dogswell treats come in a variety of flavors designed to offer different health benefits. They have multiple products with vitamins and minerals to maintain joint health, increase vitality and boost dogs’ immune system.

• Availability: Consumers can purchase Dogswell products at several national retailers, both online and in stores. Consumers can find a full list of retailers on the company’s website.

• Ingredients: The ingredients in each product are listed on Dogwell’s website, making it easy for consumers to know what they’re feeding their pet. None of Dogwell’s products contain soy, wheat, corn or artificial flavors.

• Social media: Dogswell actively posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Consumers can follow the company on those social media sites to see cute pictures of dogs.

• Email list: Interested consumers can sign up for the Dogswell mailing list. They will receive news and special offers in their inbox.

• Best for: Dogswell treats are best for individuals who want to make sure their dogs get the necessary vitamins and minerals.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs