Bil-Jac Dog Treats

Compare Dog Treats

Research top Dog Treats recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Could be cheaper compared to other brands. Usually they don't tend to close properly. I still consider it one of the cheaper alternatives. I have to buy at a store that's kinda far from my house although there are plenty of stores near me. The store always has them in stock however I have noticed. The ingredients are typical to what you would find in these products. Some healthier alternatives exist as well as worse. Hopefully they'll provide healthier ingredients in later products. He is happy with this product more than with others. I've tried different products but he doesn't seem to enjoy them as much. I'm glad this product exists and is readily available.

These treats are great for training. They are kind of pricey, but used for a high value training aid they are great because our dog loves them, they even smell like they should taste good. We purchase online and have always been able to find treats in stock, we can also usually find them at our local Walmart if we forget to order ahead. These treats are made of real chicken or liver. They smell and look like a good treat. At a dog training class the other dogs liked our treats better than most of those the other dog owners brought to class. When we open a package of Bil-Jac our dog goes crazy. She loves the smell and taste. We use these to train her to help with tasks around the house. They are great high value training rewards.

Fairly good pricing - not as expensive as some treats and especially not as expensive as those available through the veterinarian supplied products. Readily available product - easy to find in pet stores and also in grocery stores making it easy to come by. While the product offerings supplied by veterinarians seemed to have better quality ingredients those in the bil-jac seemed to be of relatively good quality too. Moderately satisfied - good availability, fair ingredients, adequate pricing and appealing to the pet make the Bil-Jac a good choice for pet treat.

The treats are more expensive than other treats like my milk bones so, I would probably just buy milk bones because they are just as good and cheaper. You can buy the treats at petco and walmart even though the other treats at these stores are just as good and cheaper. Dogs like all treats. High quality ingredients. They seem higher quality than milk bones or generic but they should be higher quality because they are expensive. My dogs like all treats. They are dogs who like treats. They love all snacks including Bil-Jac but also other treats are good.

They were a little pricey but the satisfaction my dog got was well worth the price. If I could afford these more often I would definitely buy them more. The availability is plentiful. Just the price of these treats makes it hard to afford them many more times. My dog loved them. My dog has sensitivities to products and the quality of these ingredients satisfied her very well so the ingredients are of high quality. I would highly recommend this product to people who have dogs with sensitivities.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bil-Jac Dog Treats?

The price on the Little-Jacs are perfect. They enjoy those treats and I have to buy multiple bags to make sure it's fair between the dogs. The smell is great and not annoying to anyone in the house and have fun feeding the dogs. They available in our city at 3 different locations. They make all of these products easy to find and buy in these stores. We always go to PetSmart for their food and treats which are located close to each. There is Chicken Liver and Chicken as the key in the production of Little-Jacs. We looked around to be sure it was a healthy product for our dogs and the salesperson said it was one of the best for dogs. Little-Jacs are small dog training treats which are ideal for smaller dog's mouths and dogs find it delicious like their other training treats. They seem to be great too as the dogs eat them up quickly from each other.

Very cost worthy for a great product. Dogs loved the soft moist treats. They just couldn't get enough of them. I recommend it to everyone trying to get a new treat for their animals. It was available at Walmart and local branch stores. With a variety of different treats, different sizes and very cost efficient. Very easy to find with their one of kind logo. Very good selection of ingredients. Dogs loved all ingredients in their treats and comes in a variety of different flavors which were perfect for my pets. Very satisfied with the product I purchased. Great treat for my pets and very great price also. Will most definitely buy again. And the quality of the product was excellent.

Prefer to purchase treats that my dog enjoys and get value for what I'm purchasing. I've also done research on this and taken recommendations from others. I've been able to locate this product at many retail stores in my area and even out of the area when I've been out of town. In addition able to locate them on online sites as well. I don't like treats or food that have a lot of fillers in it. My dog is almost nine years old and I try to buy food that supports healthy living for her. I've been satisfied with these treats so far. They have been a good value for the price. They support my dogs general health and are Available at most retailers.

Much more reasonably priced than some of the more boutique brands. Traditional ingredients and flavors. Dogs enjoyed them and wanted more. Bilks in general seems much harder to find. Was my food of choice 10 years ago but seems to have been overtaken by blue dog, mother Hubbard and other specialty brands. Ingredients you can read and understand. Seems to be a family-run business that takes pride in making healthy per treats with "real ingredients". My dogs like everything so hard to judge if any tastier than others, but definitely woofed the treats down and wanted more. As good as more expensive brands.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

After World War II, Bill and Jack Kelly founded a dog food company to provide consumers with a dog food that was higher-quality than what they saw on the market. Bil-Jac was established in 1947, and the company continues to use real meat products as proteins in its products.

• Best Friends Club: Interested consumers can join Bil-Jac’s Best Friends Club to receive the company’s newsletter, which includes special discounts, nutrition information and more. Joining is free.
  • Ingredients: Bil-Jac products only use meat as a source of protein in their products. This means their food and treats do not contain added fat or other fillers like gluten meal. Those who do not want to feed their dogs food or treats with any grains can choose Bil-Jac Grain Free treats.
  • Availability: Although Bil-Jac dog food is available at many major retail chains, the brand’s treats are only available at pet stores. They can be found at many major pet store chains, and interested consumers can visit the Bil-Jac website to find a list of local distributors.
  • American made: Bil-Jac manufactures all of its products in the United States.
  • Dog Blog: The Dog Blog on Bil-Jac’s website features stories about pets, training tips, advice on choosing a food and more. New posts are added regularly.
  • Best for Bil-Jac is best for those looking for treats with the same quality of ingredients as that in their pet’s food.

Compare Dog Treats