2. Pets
  3. Dog Treats

3.5/5 (27 ratings)
Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Buddy Biscuits

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Buddy Biscuits Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buddy Biscuits?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buddy Biscuits?

Original review: March 6, 2021

I’ve been buying the Buddy Biscuits for a while and last night my dog had mushy poop and actually ran to go outside. I usually give her the peanut butter treats but recently bought and gave her the roasted chicken. I immediately threw them out thinking the roasted chicken wasn’t agreeing with her. SKU # 93804 28130I 2. Then gave her the peanut butter flavor. SKU# 93804 12500 2. She immediately threw up. Both boxes I recently purchased and they were nowhere near the expiration date. I will not be buying these biscuits any longer.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I received a sample box of Buddy Biscuits Oven bakes dog treats assorted flavor and beef Jerky, and my puppy, a Great Dane, he loves them! Always looking at the box with his eyes waiting on treats lol.

Get buying tips about Dog Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We love these, nothing is better. But something happened! If you open a package smell it, if it smells bad, it is! What happened? Tell us! If you admit something happened and fix it we will come back!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

We have been buying these treats for our pup from Walmart mainly for the last couple months because they are limited ingredients and our pup is very sensitive. The last box we got from Walmart, same code as the previous posts SKU 93804 12500 2 Peanut Butter flavor have made our Jindo girl very sick. She started throwing up stomach bile, a couple pieces of the treats in the bile, then having poops, to then refusing to eat for nearly a week. She lost weight and had zero energy. She is 15 months and and normally VERY hyper and active, now all she wants to do it sleep. Today, she has pooped out pure blood and mucus.

We are taking her to the emergency vet. We have continued to give her fresh additives into her Wellness Core Kibble, but had no idea the issue was the Buddy Biscuits until I googled it and saw other peoples post on here. Our girl has some of the same issues as the other posts, and we have no connection or relevance to the other consumers so this has to be the issue. Please recall this item so no more pups get poisoned! Do not buy this specific product! PLEASE!

Original review: June 15, 2019

I feel good giving these biscuits to my dogs. I love the minimal ingredients and so do my dogs!! I will definitely keep buying Buddy Biscuits and I would highly recommend them to dog lovers!! It gives me great peace of mind to feed these biscuits to my dogs!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Purchased in Wal Mart in December. SKU # 93804 12500 2. Best before 10-10-2020. 28418 06:51. We have been up with our dog almost 24/7 for past four days. Puking lasted two days. Diarrhea has ongoing in day four. We could find no recall for this product so day 1 and 2 we continued to offer our 27 pound terrier mix these biscuits in belief they would make his tummy stable and solid. We feel like we are to blame. We are outraged with this manufacturer.

We have lost four days (two of us), spent a bunch trying to tempt him back to eating with pure beef, chicken, human cookies, breakfast cereals, anything possible to try and save him. Until we discovered this overnight we really thought that he was on his way out with cancer or such. Vets appointment this morning will be just to make sure we can move forward without treatment. Our dog, by totally stopping eating for twenty four hours probably saved his own life!!!! We will discuss with Buddy Biscuits.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I have been giving these to my dog for a couple years. I do not feed her garbage. She gets a good kibble with some healthy foods mixed in; Sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, organic plain canned pumpkin. She gets a half Buddy Biscuit cookie in the morning when we get up. This morning I gave her a half Buddy Biscuit from a new box and within 10 minutes she started shaking and vomiting. STOP FEEDING THESE TO YOUR DOG! There is apparently a bad batch that has gone out. Never again will I buy these. The box information is: Best Before 4-26-2020. 11618 16:51 UPC: 6 9380412500 2.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I have purchased these treats for my dogs in the past from Target and have never had a problem with them however last night, I gave one of the treats broken up into small pieces to my terrier mix and immediately she started throwing up. I wasn't even finished giving them to her and she continued to throw up until she was dry heaving. After about 10 minutes of this her gums went from pink to white to grey and she almost died right there in my arms. Thank God we have a vet 2 blocks away that we rushed her to. They gave her a shot of ** to stop the vomiting, as well as subcutaneous fluids for dehydration. It absolutely 100% was from the treats because that is all she had and it only started IMMEDIATELY after I gave them to her. PLEASE RECALL this until you can figure out what exactly went wrong.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My dog loves Buddy Biscuits the most, that's why I keep buying them. He goes crazy for them and begs for these treats like no other. They have a sort of hard consistency and they smell like dog treats. They're reasonably priced, they come in a large variety of pleasing flavors. I've tried a lot of brands, and buy a few, but these are the best I've tried. It does pretty much everything I need to do well for a dog treat.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Online it says Buddy Biscuits is more nutrition savvy and healthier for my dog diet. And I choose them because I didn't want to harm my dog and I was told they were safe. It smells mostly like beef from the properties in it. But they could add more beef and cucumbers to it because I heard that they are safe for dogs to eat. Also add more carrots to it for the overall health addition. The overall dog treats are more healthier with a proper dog diet with more vegetables in it.

Buddy Biscuits author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Buddy Biscuits makes all-natural treats with quality ingredients for dogs and cats. The company is headquartered in Missouri.

• Ingredients: All ingredients in Buddy Biscuits are listed online, so consumers can easily identify any ingredients that may irritate their pet’s stomach or skin. The treats do not contain any corn or soy.

• Specific needs: Buddy Biscuits come in several varieties, and there are specific formulas for seniors and small breeds as well as treats made without grains or animal products.

• Flavors: Buddy Biscuits are available in four flavors: bacon and cheese, grilled beef, peanut butter and roasted chicken. They have both soft and crunchy options in these flavors.

• Grooming products: Buddy Biscuits also manufactures and sells grooming products, including shampoo-conditioner combos, conditioner and leave-in conditioner. The ingredients for these products are listed online.

• Availability: Buddy Biscuit products are available on the company’s website, from major online retailers and at major retail chains.

Buddy Biscuits Company Information