4.11/5
  • 1 star
Based on 19 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 18, 2017

19 Buddy Biscuits Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My dog loves Buddy Biscuits the most, that's why I keep buying them. He goes crazy for them and begs for these treats like no other. They have a sort of hard consistency and they smell like dog treats. They're reasonably priced, they come in a large variety of pleasing flavors. I've tried a lot of brands, and buy a few, but these are the best I've tried. It does pretty much everything I need to do well for a dog treat.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Online it says Buddy Biscuits is more nutrition savvy and healthier for my dog diet. And I choose them because I didn't want to harm my dog and I was told they were safe. It smells mostly like beef from the properties in it. But they could add more beef and cucumbers to it because I heard that they are safe for dogs to eat. Also add more carrots to it for the overall health addition. The overall dog treats are more healthier with a proper dog diet with more vegetables in it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My dog loves them and that means a lot to me. I love the price first off and how it is a lot cheaper than most of the treats out there. I like how my dog reacts when I give her them, and how she knows when it is time for her treats and she can not wait till I call her up to receive her treat, and after a long hard day at work there is nothing that makes me happier than to see the smile on my dog's face. It makes being a dog owner so well worth it and would not trade it for anything in the world. So I would really recommend this treat for your dogs. Dogs love the taste and they are actually good for dogs too, and there are so many other options to use as treats for your dogs but my dog actually likes this brand so much better than all the others out there and trust me I have tried a lot of them for her and this one just seems to be better tasting and so much more healthy for her.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I like the following features of Buddy Biscuits: They are made in USA and they are peanut butter which my dog loves and you can get grain free if you want plus chewy vs crunchy and finally you can tell they are natural. The only issue I have regarding Buddy Biscuits is the size of the bag. I wish you could have a bigger bag of tiny biscuits and packaging should be a resealable bag. But other than that, they are made of cute little ginger men and smell like a peanut butter treat. They actually look and smell like human treats!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Buddy Biscuits has a good choice of flavors, healthy ingredients, consistent quality, nice packaging, and see through window in packaging, so I see exactly what I am getting. It is affordable and readily available in my local area. The texture is nice, they smell like whatever their main ingredient is ( ie: peanut butter, molasses, etc). The dogs really like them and I feel good about serving them to my dog. But I would add more flavor choices and more sizes for different sized dogs. I wish they'd have large longer chews, more variety in the treats, small dog biscuits and more meat flavors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buddy Biscuits?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Buddy Biscuits is healthy for my dogs. My dogs are very food motivated and we like to give them treats so being able to give a treat and not create a weight issue for our dogs is important. My dogs liked them but I wouldn't say they were a favorite. Also had them in our business as treats for our customers' dogs and they were not a favorite of every dog. Not sure if some of the other flavors would be more enticing. Maybe a meat flavor would have appealed to more. I look for healthy and easy to keep treats. The Buddy Biscuits are cute shaped and we tried the peanut butter. Nice packaging but pretty dry, price point was good and I believe they may have been marketed as organic.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Buddy Biscuits looks like the right fit for dogs. Looked up reviews and this brand had the best reviews online. It is a good brand to have and it's healthy for your dog. When my dog eats this it makes them able to run more and to get along with other dogs. Buddy Biscuits fits him better and he enjoys it the most. It taste better to them and likes it better than any other brand.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Buddy Biscuits come in a great variety that are healthy to my pet and not made with chemicals but natural ingredients. This product is great and doesn't feel gross or oily that my dog loves. The texture is light and not too hard that I am not too worried about my pet breaking a tooth. Great prices too. But the package can be updated to bigger amounts of the product and having the product to have a better reusable package.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

First off, the Buddy Biscuits are really adorable just to look at. My dog loves the peanut butter madness flavor the best. But we have also tried another flavor with him - roasted chicken I believe, and he seemed to enjoy them, just not as much as the peanut butter flavor. What I really appreciate about this product is that the treats look exactly as advertised. They even smell so good that I am half tempted to eat some of them myself. Just kidding. Haha.

I chose these dog treats since they were recommended to me by a friend who has dogs that are different sizes and breeds, and all of them seemed to really love the product. As far as the texture goes, my dog chews them with ease and I can hear him crunching them, so they are obviously crunchy but not TOO hard. My dog is actually very picky about his treats. Certain ones, such as Greenies, he absolutely refuses to eat. But as soon as he hears me open the packaging on these biscuits he gets EXTREMELY excited! The only thing they could add to this brand is possibly expanding their flavor choices. They have a moderate variety available, but with as much as my dog enjoys them, I'd like to be able to surprise him with the surprise of newer and exciting flavors more frequently.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Buddy Biscuits is a fair price and my dog loves them. They are chewy and crunchy and good for him. I read the ingredients and they seem to be fairly healthy. I like them and it smells like a dog treat to me. My dog gets one each time he does a trick and we use them for training. But there could be more per package.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Buddy Biscuits are easy to maneuver and is not as difficult. They are easy to chew and don't contain bad toxic things like the type of material they use like rubber or any chemical that can harm the dog. Also, they are approved by many people and are satisfied. But the plastic tag stay on and it doesn't get out until you cut it and I also have to be careful that the dog doesn't eat any chemicals.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My dog loves these dog treats! He's more than happy to sit, shake hands or anything I ask to have a couple of these! It's the best buy period! Don't buy anything else if you love your dog, you'll be glad you bought them and your dog or other pets will also!!! You can get a good sized box or bag for close to nothing and let your pet enjoy them through the week!!! The only thing that would make them better is a bigger box or bag for the price or maybe even a free box after so many purchases of the specific kind I buy!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

This is one of my preferred brands of dog treats. These treats come in a variety of flavors and different sizes which is good for dogs of all sizes. The ingredients that the treats are made with are good. It's not the best but not the worst. The treats are quite nice and reasonably priced and my dog my dogs love them.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

My dogs enjoy Buddy Biscuits. I like that they taste pretty good but are not too sweet. I like that it has human grade ingredients. They have a good aroma and my dogs got excited when I opened the package. They learned ridiculous things to get treats. Canine equivalent to "What would you do for a Klondike bar." I also liked that my Shih Tzu devoured them, rather than hoarding them. He hoarded EVERYTHING. As training treats, I like that they are large enough to serve as a reward rather than just as a treat. I also liked the tail wagging that came with the earned treat. My dogs thought these were awesome treats. They made my dogs happy, which made me happy but I would like them to be less expensive.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

My dog really enjoy Buddy Biscuits. He is a very picky eater and I have tried many dog treat brands with him and he only seems to like Buddy Biscuits! It doesn't seem to upset his digestive system which I really enjoy. As a consumer of this product along with being a college student I really enjoy the low price of these treats for the quality of the snack.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

As an owner of Chinese crested dogs, I find it difficult to get treats that my dogs can actually eat. My dogs love Buddy Biscuits. I believe that these treats are really good and I recommend them to other dog owners. The quality and the variety of these dog treats really make them stand out from other brands. The dogs can easily eat them. They are easy to digest and they do not give any of my dogs gas. Many dog treats cause issues in my dog's tummies. These treats also smell really good. But the price could be cheaper and I would really like more options in a variety of price ranges and not just many options in one price. Price is very important as an owner of multiple dogs. My dogs are picky when it comes to their treats and as the owner and buyer I am picky about the price.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Buddy biscuits seem to be the brand all three of my dogs favor. I have tried other brands such as Beggin' Strips Pupperoni and the like however their quality are not anything my dogs prefer. Lucas, Louie and Winston seem to think Buddy Biscuits are the best treats on the market. I cannot image a better treat for them. The only downside to Buddy Biscuits is that the dogs love them so much that I am constantly running out of the product.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

The ingredient list and the information on the packaging says that they are natural, whole food ingredients and less processed. They are crisp, firm and crunchy. They have a grain like smell and both dogs seem to enjoy the treats. Also Buddy Biscuits are created by a dog owner, a small business owner. But I would like to see the treats have more flavor options and smell better. They seem bland. I want the biscuit to be a special treat for my dog, not just something else to eat.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Buddy Biscuits have a good price for their value. They come in different sizes which is helpful in our cases because we have two different size dogs. They also come in a variety of flavors. Some of the flavors one of our dogs will eat and the other flavors the other dog will eat and then there are some that both dogs will eat. Also, they do not have a strong smell so it is not bad when you open them and they have real light and airy texture to them that makes it easy for a dog to break off a piece and chew it. Our dogs like these treats a lot.

But I wish they made a soft chew for the dogs because thinking later down the line is that when our dogs get a little older they are going to need something a little softer. I also wish they had made a bone that would clean their teeth that is not like a GREENIES but a different flavor because our dogs do not like the greenies flavoring. I wish they had bigger size boxes too. That would be great since our dogs go through a lot of treats and the bigger boxes are better. That way we are not having to buy boxes of treats all the time. Overall, if you are looking for a treat full of flavors and easy for your dogs to eat this is the right treat for you.

Buddy Biscuits expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Buddy Biscuits makes all-natural treats with quality ingredients for dogs and cats. The company is headquartered in Missouri.

• Ingredients: All ingredients in Buddy Biscuits are listed online, so consumers can easily identify any ingredients that may irritate their pet’s stomach or skin. The treats do not contain any corn or soy.

• Specific needs: Buddy Biscuits come in several varieties, and there are specific formulas for seniors and small breeds as well as treats made without grains or animal products.

• Flavors: Buddy Biscuits are available in four flavors: bacon and cheese, grilled beef, peanut butter and roasted chicken. They have both soft and crunchy options in these flavors.

• Grooming products: Buddy Biscuits also manufactures and sells grooming products, including shampoo-conditioner combos, conditioner and leave-in conditioner. The ingredients for these products are listed online.

• Availability: Buddy Biscuit products are available on the company’s website, from major online retailers and at major retail chains.

• Best for: Buddy Biscuits are best for those looking for traditional dog biscuits with quality ingredients.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs