3.74/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Buddy Biscuits

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Buddy Biscuits Reviews

Original review: June 15, 2019

I feel good giving these biscuits to my dogs. I love the minimal ingredients and so do my dogs!! I will definitely keep buying Buddy Biscuits and I would highly recommend them to dog lovers!! It gives me great peace of mind to feed these biscuits to my dogs!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Purchased in Wal Mart in December. SKU # 93804 12500 2. Best before 10-10-2020. 28418 06:51. We have been up with our dog almost 24/7 for past four days. Puking lasted two days. Diarrhea has ongoing in day four. We could find no recall for this product so day 1 and 2 we continued to offer our 27 pound terrier mix these biscuits in belief they would make his tummy stable and solid. We feel like we are to blame. We are outraged with this manufacturer.

We have lost four days (two of us), spent a bunch trying to tempt him back to eating with pure beef, chicken, human cookies, breakfast cereals, anything possible to try and save him. Until we discovered this overnight we really thought that he was on his way out with cancer or such. Vets appointment this morning will be just to make sure we can move forward without treatment. Our dog, by totally stopping eating for twenty four hours probably saved his own life!!!! We will discuss with Buddy Biscuits.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I have been giving these to my dog for a couple years. I do not feed her garbage. She gets a good kibble with some healthy foods mixed in; Sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, organic plain canned pumpkin. She gets a half Buddy Biscuit cookie in the morning when we get up. This morning I gave her a half Buddy Biscuit from a new box and within 10 minutes she started shaking and vomiting. STOP FEEDING THESE TO YOUR DOG! There is apparently a bad batch that has gone out. Never again will I buy these. The box information is: Best Before 4-26-2020. 11618 16:51 UPC: 6 9380412500 2.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I have purchased these treats for my dogs in the past from Target and have never had a problem with them however last night, I gave one of the treats broken up into small pieces to my terrier mix and immediately she started throwing up. I wasn't even finished giving them to her and she continued to throw up until she was dry heaving. After about 10 minutes of this her gums went from pink to white to grey and she almost died right there in my arms. Thank God we have a vet 2 blocks away that we rushed her to. They gave her a shot of ** to stop the vomiting, as well as subcutaneous fluids for dehydration. It absolutely 100% was from the treats because that is all she had and it only started IMMEDIATELY after I gave them to her. PLEASE RECALL this until you can figure out what exactly went wrong.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

My dog loves Buddy Biscuits the most, that's why I keep buying them. He goes crazy for them and begs for these treats like no other. They have a sort of hard consistency and they smell like dog treats. They're reasonably priced, they come in a large variety of pleasing flavors. I've tried a lot of brands, and buy a few, but these are the best I've tried. It does pretty much everything I need to do well for a dog treat.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buddy Biscuits?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

First off, the Buddy Biscuits are really adorable just to look at. My dog loves the peanut butter madness flavor the best. But we have also tried another flavor with him - roasted chicken I believe, and he seemed to enjoy them, just not as much as the peanut butter flavor. What I really appreciate about this product is that the treats look exactly as advertised. They even smell so good that I am half tempted to eat some of them myself. Just kidding. Haha.

I chose these dog treats since they were recommended to me by a friend who has dogs that are different sizes and breeds, and all of them seemed to really love the product. As far as the texture goes, my dog chews them with ease and I can hear him crunching them, so they are obviously crunchy but not TOO hard. My dog is actually very picky about his treats. Certain ones, such as Greenies, he absolutely refuses to eat. But as soon as he hears me open the packaging on these biscuits he gets EXTREMELY excited! The only thing they could add to this brand is possibly expanding their flavor choices. They have a moderate variety available, but with as much as my dog enjoys them, I'd like to be able to surprise him with the surprise of newer and exciting flavors more frequently.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Buddy Biscuits is healthy for my dogs. My dogs are very food motivated and we like to give them treats so being able to give a treat and not create a weight issue for our dogs is important. My dogs liked them but I wouldn't say they were a favorite. Also had them in our business as treats for our customers' dogs and they were not a favorite of every dog. Not sure if some of the other flavors would be more enticing. Maybe a meat flavor would have appealed to more. I look for healthy and easy to keep treats. The Buddy Biscuits are cute shaped and we tried the peanut butter. Nice packaging but pretty dry, price point was good and I believe they may have been marketed as organic.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Buddy Biscuits looks like the right fit for dogs. Looked up reviews and this brand had the best reviews online. It is a good brand to have and it's healthy for your dog. When my dog eats this it makes them able to run more and to get along with other dogs. Buddy Biscuits fits him better and he enjoys it the most. It taste better to them and likes it better than any other brand.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Buddy Biscuits has a good choice of flavors, healthy ingredients, consistent quality, nice packaging, and see through window in packaging, so I see exactly what I am getting. It is affordable and readily available in my local area. The texture is nice, they smell like whatever their main ingredient is ( ie: peanut butter, molasses, etc). The dogs really like them and I feel good about serving them to my dog. But I would add more flavor choices and more sizes for different sized dogs. I wish they'd have large longer chews, more variety in the treats, small dog biscuits and more meat flavors.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My dog loves them and that means a lot to me. I love the price first off and how it is a lot cheaper than most of the treats out there. I like how my dog reacts when I give her them, and how she knows when it is time for her treats and she can not wait till I call her up to receive her treat, and after a long hard day at work there is nothing that makes me happier than to see the smile on my dog's face. It makes being a dog owner so well worth it and would not trade it for anything in the world. So I would really recommend this treat for your dogs. Dogs love the taste and they are actually good for dogs too, and there are so many other options to use as treats for your dogs but my dog actually likes this brand so much better than all the others out there and trust me I have tried a lot of them for her and this one just seems to be better tasting and so much more healthy for her.

Buddy Biscuits expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Buddy Biscuits makes all-natural treats with quality ingredients for dogs and cats. The company is headquartered in Missouri.

• Ingredients: All ingredients in Buddy Biscuits are listed online, so consumers can easily identify any ingredients that may irritate their pet’s stomach or skin. The treats do not contain any corn or soy.

• Specific needs: Buddy Biscuits come in several varieties, and there are specific formulas for seniors and small breeds as well as treats made without grains or animal products.

• Flavors: Buddy Biscuits are available in four flavors: bacon and cheese, grilled beef, peanut butter and roasted chicken. They have both soft and crunchy options in these flavors.

• Grooming products: Buddy Biscuits also manufactures and sells grooming products, including shampoo-conditioner combos, conditioner and leave-in conditioner. The ingredients for these products are listed online.

• Availability: Buddy Biscuit products are available on the company’s website, from major online retailers and at major retail chains.

• Best for: Buddy Biscuits are best for those looking for traditional dog biscuits with quality ingredients.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs