2. Miscellaneous

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5
Learn More

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: April 6, 2021

So I actually had forgotten or so I thought I had forgotten the email address I used to sign up and once I informed the representative she did acknowledge and empathized with me. I was actually requesting a password change so I could get into the site to cancel my membership as the deal wasn't as good as it made it out to be... However, that isn't what this is about.... The Representative was actually proactive in making sure my membership was cancelled so that I wouldn't have to go through the process of resetting the password to login to my account just to cancel the membership and that actually saved me some time and I appreciated that. Hence the reason 5-star Rating :-).

Sharae,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with our Customer Care, we are happy that we could assist you.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2021

The experience was great. I was happy with what was done and how it was done. Did not need to ask for more help and did not need to call the manager. There was no trouble for her signing into my account. I was pleased with the time and courteous that she showed me. She was sweet and had manners unlike some companies that I have had to deal with. I am happy with the service all the way around. I hope that I can recommend them to some other people as well and they are as nice to them as they were to me. Keep up the good work on your employees. I believe you will go far.

Ellen,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I called to make sure that my membership cancellation, which I had attempted to do online last night, had, indeed, been processed and that I wouldn't be charged for another month. I also had a couple questions about membership (Exactly when does a membership renew? The website says something about a 30-day month, which is confusing. Will I still have access to the reports I requested?) Selena answered my call after only a couple rings. She was courteous and professional throughout our call, and she provided me with the information I sought. Receiving this sort of service gave me confidence to renew membership if I should wish (and could afford) to do so in the future.

Valerie,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I had sent many emails explaining what I tried signing up for online. I found the Customer Number to call. I explained to Ms. ** that I wanted the $1.95 trial to try to find my father and it snowballed into a Premium Membership. And, for that initial offer, it didn't reveal anything pertaining to my Dad and I didn't recognize any of the names. She was so kind and helpful. She listened to my long explanation, due to my disability. I'm so upset about my Dad, being charged for something that I didn't sign up for...she was calming and said she would the care of it. I had deleted the account, so further time she spent with me on the phone. She's an asset to your company and is an experienced Customer Service Representative. I thank her for calming me down and handling my situation promptly!

Ms. Dale,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

The employee was very helpful on the process of my request to cancel my subscription. She was straightforward, kind, and helpful. I really appreciate it. People to communicate with me at a very simple and understandable level. She was able to answer every question that I have common and she was able to fulfill every request that I have made on the call. I honestly did not expect to be able to talk to a real person, instead I was expecting to talk to an answer but because at 1st I thought I was being scanned. But I was so relieved to hear the voice of an actual person that I can talk with and fulfill the request of canceling my subscription. I am so happy Khama and therefore I will give the service of the call positive positive rating.

Daniel,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We really appreciate your business, come back and see us soon!

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 10, 2021

I had the objective of canceling my subscription as well as to have a refund issued. Selena, was more than wonderful with helping me complete my objective and she did so with efficiency and kindness and it was a fantastic experience.

George,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 9, 2021

Linsee was one of the best Customer service person that I have encountered. Polite, efficient and business was taken care of. She was kind and helped me with what I needed. You have an excellent lady working for your business.

Pansy,

Original review: April 6, 2021

Selena was wonderful! I was signed into the website and was trying to follow the directions on how to cancel my membership. The dashboard did not have what it said should be there. She offered to take care of cancelling it for me. How gracious!!! Isn't that sad that the service she offered is so rare. (Somebody actually offering to help.) She was awesome!!!

Dawn,

Original review: April 6, 2021

Selena was very nice and professional. Answered my question in a timely manner. I wanted to be sure that I wasn’t paying for a subscription and she assured me that I did not sign up for one. I appreciated her help.

Lois,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 2, 2021

I spoke with a very nice lady about someone I was tracking. I had received an email from y’all saying it was going to take longer and I figured probably cost more to find him. She was very nice, wonderful attitude with very plain spoken voice. She never got upset with me or anything. It was certainly nice to get a customer service rep that nice and someone you could understand.

Jan,

PeopleFinders.com author review by Ben Mannes

PeopleFinders is a Data-as-a-Service company that has access to public records on nearly every adult living in the United States. They also offer reverse phone lookup services and criminal record search. Based in Sacramento, California, the company has been in operation since 1988.

• Free preview: Clients who are interested in using the service can test it out before they pay. The company offers a Free 4-Step Preview, which lets people enter the name of the person they're looking for and then view the list of results to see if their person appears. Clients must then pay to access customer contact information. A one-time report is available for a small fee.

• Social media searches: PeopleFinders includes a nearly instant social media search, which can return all public and free results from social media sites, including blogs, online bios and videos.

• Flat rate pricing: PeopleFinders is available for a flat-rate fee of $9.95 per month for basic services. Premium service is available for $29.95 per month and includes unlimited access to current and past contact information, background check reports, birth/death records, marriage/divorce records, criminal records and more.

• Automatic renewal services: PeopleFinders offers customers the option of having their plan automatically renewed, so they don't have to remember to make payments each month.

• Reverse phone lookup: Anyone can perform a reverse phone search to find out who has been calling them. Find out the phone type and phone carrier for free, or pay a small fee for a full report.

by Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

PeopleFinders.com Company Information