2. Miscellaneous
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5
Learn More

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I had sent many emails explaining what I tried signing up for online. I found the Customer Number to call. I explained to Ms. ** that I wanted the $1.95 trial to try to find my father and it snowballed into a Premium Membership. And, for that initial offer, it didn't reveal anything pertaining to my Dad and I didn't recognize any of the names. She was so kind and helpful. She listened to my long explanation, due to my disability. I'm so upset about my Dad, being charged for something that I didn't sign up for...she was calming and said she would the care of it. I had deleted the account, so further time she spent with me on the phone. She's an asset to your company and is an experienced Customer Service Representative. I thank her for calming me down and handling my situation promptly!

Ms. Foster,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with our Customer Care, we are happy that we could assist you.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

The service just wasn't right for me and it's always a chore to close the account. So glad it was Guadalupe who took my call. She made it so easy for me. She checked status of my account, explained exactly what to expect because she'd take care of everything and she did. Couldn't have been any easier for me. She's the best.

Martha,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

Selena was friendly and helpful. She handled my request efficiently and made it easy. I appreciated her attitude and assistance. She found my account and realized I attempted to cancel. She explained I only canceled one service, but I was unaware I had signed up for multiple services. She issued a courtesy refund and canceled my additional subscription.

PeopleFinders.com response

Cynthia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

The employee was very helpful on the process of my request to cancel my subscription. She was straightforward, kind, and helpful. I really appreciate it. People to communicate with me at a very simple and understandable level. She was able to answer every question that I have common and she was able to fulfill every request that I have made on the call. I honestly did not expect to be able to talk to a real person, instead I was expecting to talk to an answer but because at 1st I thought I was being scanned. But I was so relieved to hear the voice of an actual person that I can talk with and fulfill the request of canceling my subscription. I am so happy Khama and therefore I will give the service of the call positive positive rating.

Daniel,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We really appreciate your business, come back and see us soon!

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I misunderstood my plan when I originally cancelled. The rep I spoke to today was gracious and kindly explained to me what I had done. I was very pleased when she offered to cancel things for and give me a refund, even though it was my mistake that I still had a membership. Wonderful customer service and I wish more companies were as willing to treat customers the way I was treated today. Thank you so much for taking the time to train your employees properly!

PeopleFinders.com response

Thanks for the awesome review, Sonja! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

PeopleFinders.com

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Salina took care of what I called in for today and even though she tried to be polite I could hear a little bit of an attitude in her voice when I asked her for a confirmation number. Was not sincere.

Sondra,

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I did not expect to have multiple charges as a result of what I thought was a one-time search. The search results were not accurate and I do not want to use the service again. Was happy that one phone call put an end to the charges and resulted in a refund.

Hello Anna,

I am so glad to hear that we were able to take care of this for you. I did notice that you did leave a one star review. Is there something that was not resolved that I could possibly assist you with? Please let me know, I look forward to your response.

PeopleFinders.com

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Customer rep was very professional and quick to assist and handle my request. I wish all companies had employees like this. She was knowledgeable about my request and knew what to do to successfully take care of the request. She was pleasant and respectful and did it all in a quick timeframe.

Rebecca,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I signed up for a seven day free trial and after that it was 1495. Three days after I signed up my account was charged 2495 and I really wasn’t able to find any information in that one day that I use the services that I was looking for. She was fabulous. No questions asked to take care of the situation and then explained why I was charged after three days.

Cindy,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We really appreciate your business.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I spoke with Selena. She was very nice and polite and helped get my subscription canceled. She was Very professional, and I would rate her people skills excellent! I have rated Selena with 5 stars due to her customer service.

Virginia,

PeopleFinders.com author review by Ben Mannes

PeopleFinders is a Data-as-a-Service company that has access to public records on nearly every adult living in the United States. They also offer reverse phone lookup services and criminal record search. Based in Sacramento, California, the company has been in operation since 1988.

• Free preview: Clients who are interested in using the service can test it out before they pay. The company offers a Free 4-Step Preview, which lets people enter the name of the person they're looking for and then view the list of results to see if their person appears. Clients must then pay to access customer contact information. A one-time report is available for a small fee.

• Social media searches: PeopleFinders includes a nearly instant social media search, which can return all public and free results from social media sites, including blogs, online bios and videos.

• Flat rate pricing: PeopleFinders is available for a flat-rate fee of $9.95 per month for basic services. Premium service is available for $29.95 per month and includes unlimited access to current and past contact information, background check reports, birth/death records, marriage/divorce records, criminal records and more.

• Automatic renewal services: PeopleFinders offers customers the option of having their plan automatically renewed, so they don't have to remember to make payments each month.

• Reverse phone lookup: Anyone can perform a reverse phone search to find out who has been calling them. Find out the phone type and phone carrier for free, or pay a small fee for a full report.

by Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

PeopleFinders.com Company Information