2. Miscellaneous
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.78/5
Learn More

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

Linzee was very professional and helped me right away. She knew what I needed and was very fast at fixing my problem. I was being charged monthly for something I used once! Linzee helped me fast efficiently and nicely. Thank you LINZEE.

PeopleFinders.com response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Linzee is truly a gem to have on our team! Come back and see us soon.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Selena was very helpful getting my refund processed and she was super friendly. I had cancelled membership but somehow was still charged twice today and she quickly refunded these charges and asked if there was anything else she could help with. I didn't need anymore assistance so we got off the phone. I will be waiting for my refund.

PeopleFinders.com response

Valerie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

PeopleFInders.com

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I misunderstood my plan when I originally cancelled. The rep I spoke to today was gracious and kindly explained to me what I had done. I was very pleased when she offered to cancel things for and give me a refund, even though it was my mistake that I still had a membership. Wonderful customer service and I wish more companies were as willing to treat customers the way I was treated today. Thank you so much for taking the time to train your employees properly!

PeopleFinders.com response

Thanks for the awesome review, Sonja! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

PeopleFinders.com

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I had to call in today for billing questions. Linzee took my call and was very gentle, explained everything without sounding at all annoyed. If Linzee was the on the phone rep everywhere I would never send emails again. Thank you Linzee!

PeopleFinders.com response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brianna. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Jordan is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

PeopleFinders.com

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

The lady was nice, positive, and helpful in explaining things. She took care of canceling my account. Explained I had access to my PDF until some date, I forget which one, in October. I am satisfied with that particular part of my customer service experience which is why I stated what I did at the very beginning of my statement!

PeopleFinders.com response

Thank you so much for review, Darlene. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Come back and see us soon!

Brittany

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Very satisfied with her customer service. She was helpful and most importantly polite. She explain the matter professional. Glad to have someone care for your concerns or troubles. Great job. Keep up the good work ma'am. You're one of the MVPs in this industry.

PeopleFinders.com response

Jose, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

Linzee was very help, kind and professional in every way. I also work in the customer service industry and Linzee truly represents a great attitude. She made my process simple and seamless. You are lucky to have her on your team.

Frederick,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Fast, friendly, understanding. She knew I made a mistake on free trial days and was understanding. She was able to find my information fast. I did not have to explain myself. I love the service. I just do not need long term and could not afford the fee all the time.

PeopleFinders.com response

Patricia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I had great experience with the website and customer service too, it help me to find my boyfriend and would recommend this website to my friends. Customer service help me when I need the refund and help me to cancel my subscription too. Thank you.

PeopleFinders.com response

Thanks for the awesome review, Kayla! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

PeopleFinders.com

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

She was very helpful and professional. Got what I needed taken care of quickly. Plus the wait time was not that long as it only took about two minutes to get connected. Also she seemed like she knew what she was doing.

PeopleFinders.com response

Thanks so much for the review, Elizer! Come back and see us soon.

PeopleFinders.com author review by Ben Mannes

PeopleFinders is a Data-as-a-Service company that has access to public records on nearly every adult living in the United States. They also offer reverse phone lookup services and criminal record search. Based in Sacramento, California, the company has been in operation since 1988.

• Free preview: Clients who are interested in using the service can test it out before they pay. The company offers a Free 4-Step Preview, which lets people enter the name of the person they're looking for and then view the list of results to see if their person appears. Clients must then pay to access customer contact information. A one-time report is available for a small fee.

• Social media searches: PeopleFinders includes a nearly instant social media search, which can return all public and free results from social media sites, including blogs, online bios and videos.

• Flat rate pricing: PeopleFinders is available for a flat-rate fee of $9.95 per month for basic services. Premium service is available for $29.95 per month and includes unlimited access to current and past contact information, background check reports, birth/death records, marriage/divorce records, criminal records and more.

• Automatic renewal services: PeopleFinders offers customers the option of having their plan automatically renewed, so they don't have to remember to make payments each month.

• Reverse phone lookup: Anyone can perform a reverse phone search to find out who has been calling them. Find out the phone type and phone carrier for free, or pay a small fee for a full report.

by Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Expert

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

PeopleFinders.com Company Information