3.1/5 (363 ratings)

About PeopleFinders.com

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: May 31, 2022

Abbiegale was very courteous and took care of my membership cancellation promptly. She was very attentive to my request. I am satisfied with the service I received today. I had was specific objective and Abbiegale took care of the cancellation

PeopleFinders.com response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to provide the best experience possible. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Best Regards,
Pearl
Customer Care
CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Get buying tips about Background Check Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Very professional, fast, friendly service today! I like that I was able to speak with a live representative and she was able to assist me with my account and provide exceptional service. Today's call was hassle-free and I am confident that my issue has been resolved and look forward to utilizing the site in the future! Thank you.

Original review: March 29, 2022

There was an issue last year of signing up twice by mistake when the system made you submit twice. It had charged me twice, and I had just called back and canceled the whole thing. I called today because I was upset that I was automatically renewed, when I had canceled it last year. I wanted to give kudos for my experience with rep Elena with PeopleFinders.com. She was very professional, kind, and thorough with addressing my concerns. I really appreciated her assistance with my account. Great job Elena!

Original review: March 29, 2022

The agent greeted me with her name, found my account. Explained the charges I was concerned about. Refunded the amount of the un-used membership as I thought I signed up for a 7 day less amount trial. Apparently, I did not read the small print. Then super upset that I was charged for a "rewards" program a few days later. This agent was helpful. Have a great, great, great, great day.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Today on 03/25/22 I spoke with Peoplefinders. Elena from the technical department, who demonstrated her focusing skill and patience when listening to my complaint, and who appealed to my emotions with understanding and kindness. Overall she got to the problem and did her job well. That's why Elena has received a rating of 5-stars. Thank you!

Original review: June 25, 2022

Only took a few moments to cancel. Representative was efficient & polite. I would recommend their service to a friend. You can’t be too careful these days. I was definitely being scammed. But was able to avoid being ripped off.

Original review: June 3, 2022

Elena was very pleasant, very efficient, and my request was taken care of in a very short time. I was very well taken care of and rate your customer service as one of the best I've ever dealt with! Thanks Elena.

Original review: May 28, 2022

The service for People Finders is a very good service. The service for People Finders is a very good service but their call center could use people that know a lot better English because I was having problems on getting my problem resolved.

Original review: May 23, 2022

I had canceled my subscription and got charged anyway. She helped me quickly and gave great customer service and I'm extremely happy with the service I received. I will say that the search did not result in what I had hoped but the customer service was awesome.

Original review: May 20, 2022

When I subscribed to the trial version of PF, I was mistakenly charged for the month service. Abigail at PF quickly corrected error and helped with my refund. Thank you. I was impressed with her service. Abigail was friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

PeopleFinders.com author review by Emma Simon

PeopleFinders is a Data-as-a-Service company that has access to public records on nearly every adult living in the United States. They also offer reverse phone lookup services and criminal record search. Based in Sacramento, California, the company has been in operation since 1988.

• Free preview: Clients who are interested in using the service can test it out before they pay. The company offers a Free 4-Step Preview, which lets people enter the name of the person they're looking for and then view the list of results to see if their person appears. Clients must then pay to access customer contact information. A one-time report is available for a small fee.

• Social media searches: PeopleFinders includes a nearly instant social media search, which can return all public and free results from social media sites, including blogs, online bios and videos.

• Flat rate pricing: PeopleFinders is available for a flat-rate fee of $9.95 per month for basic services. Premium service is available for $29.95 per month and includes unlimited access to current and past contact information, background check reports, birth/death records, marriage/divorce records, criminal records and more.

• Automatic renewal services: PeopleFinders offers customers the option of having their plan automatically renewed, so they don't have to remember to make payments each month.

• Reverse phone lookup: Anyone can perform a reverse phone search to find out who has been calling them. Find out the phone type and phone carrier for free, or pay a small fee for a full report.

by Emma Simon ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team, Emma Simon is dedicated to creating accurate and valuable content that helps consumers make difficult decisions.

PeopleFinders.com Company Information