Learn More

4.9/5 (57 ratings)

About PeopleFinders.com

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: April 15, 2021

After purchasing a one time report, I noticed that my bank account was charged twice and called PeopleFinders right away. Guadalupe answered the phone and was so courteous and professional. She listened to my issue patiently and figured out the problem quickly with my account and resolved it immediately. Guadalupe's kind attitude and quick customer services skills really alleviated my stress and made my day! I'm a fan Guadalupe, you rock!

Cheryl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with our Customer Care, we are happy that we could assist you.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 6, 2021

So I actually had forgotten or so I thought I had forgotten the email address I used to sign up and once I informed the representative she did acknowledge and empathized with me. I was actually requesting a password change so I could get into the site to cancel my membership as the deal wasn't as good as it made it out to be... However, that isn't what this is about.... The Representative was actually proactive in making sure my membership was cancelled so that I wouldn't have to go through the process of resetting the password to login to my account just to cancel the membership and that actually saved me some time and I appreciated that. Hence the reason 5-star Rating :-).

Sharae,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: March 27, 2021

The experience was great. I was happy with what was done and how it was done. Did not need to ask for more help and did not need to call the manager. There was no trouble for her signing into my account. I was pleased with the time and courteous that she showed me. She was sweet and had manners unlike some companies that I have had to deal with. I am happy with the service all the way around. I hope that I can recommend them to some other people as well and they are as nice to them as they were to me. Keep up the good work on your employees. I believe you will go far.

Ellen,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I called to make sure that my membership cancellation, which I had attempted to do online last night, had, indeed, been processed and that I wouldn't be charged for another month. I also had a couple questions about membership (Exactly when does a membership renew? The website says something about a 30-day month, which is confusing. Will I still have access to the reports I requested?) Selena answered my call after only a couple rings. She was courteous and professional throughout our call, and she provided me with the information I sought. Receiving this sort of service gave me confidence to renew membership if I should wish (and could afford) to do so in the future.

Valerie,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Good Afternoon, I would like to commend your organization or company for electing to hire the young lady. Ms. Quianna ** exemplified the utmost courtesy, kindness and respect today. Who understood my misuse of technology, and she responded with a kind "Yes ma'am." At age 65, I will refer my 8 children, 20 grandchildren to your company ALL of those 28 people have a mobile phone or laptop. Blessings to your CEO and to this professionally charming young lady.❤️...

Sandi,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: May 30, 2021

She was polite friendly help me out super fast. I was 100% satisfied how she help me this morning. I would like to speak with her if I ever renew my account. She had a positive attitude she send vibes over the phone. Thank you have a blessed day.

Anthony,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: May 20, 2021

I recently called in to ask to cancel and refund my acct. The girl I spoke with was nice and pleasant and very helpful. I will definitely use this company again in the future. Very professional and nice. Great company totally and for sure.

Tammy,

Original review: April 30, 2021

I called to cancel because I never asked for a membership. The young lady that answered was very helpful and empathetic. She canceled and told me they were going to refund the last payment. I’m very grateful for her help.

Andrea,

Original review: April 30, 2021

The customer rep responded quickly and was very helpful. She took her time to find the problem. She noticed an error on my account and will reimburse me the months that I was charged. The customer service was good and was easy to talk to her.

Angela,

Original review: April 30, 2021

A very professional and pleasant Lady. Thanks & Kudos to her! She should get a raise, one of the best customer service people I have had dealings with via the telephone in a very long time. If I need this service again I will contact you.

Raymond,

PeopleFinders.com author review by Ben Mannes

PeopleFinders is a Data-as-a-Service company that has access to public records on nearly every adult living in the United States. They also offer reverse phone lookup services and criminal record search. Based in Sacramento, California, the company has been in operation since 1988.

• Free preview: Clients who are interested in using the service can test it out before they pay. The company offers a Free 4-Step Preview, which lets people enter the name of the person they're looking for and then view the list of results to see if their person appears. Clients must then pay to access customer contact information. A one-time report is available for a small fee.

• Social media searches: PeopleFinders includes a nearly instant social media search, which can return all public and free results from social media sites, including blogs, online bios and videos.

• Flat rate pricing: PeopleFinders is available for a flat-rate fee of $9.95 per month for basic services. Premium service is available for $29.95 per month and includes unlimited access to current and past contact information, background check reports, birth/death records, marriage/divorce records, criminal records and more.

• Automatic renewal services: PeopleFinders offers customers the option of having their plan automatically renewed, so they don't have to remember to make payments each month.

• Reverse phone lookup: Anyone can perform a reverse phone search to find out who has been calling them. Find out the phone type and phone carrier for free, or pay a small fee for a full report.

by Ben Mannes Home and Personal Security Advisor

Ben Mannes is a noted subject matter expert in public safety, exam integrity and investigations. He began his work in public safety in 1994 and has a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from California Coast University. He is both a Certified Exam Security Professional and Certified Protection Professional.

PeopleFinders.com Company Information