2. Miscellaneous
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.56/5
Learn More

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I highly recommend this site, it was very helpful with my research. The customer service was great. I will be using this service again in the future. I only needed to use the service briefly, however if I need it on a permanent basis later on, I'd sign up for the full membership.

Trice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with our Customer Care, we are happy that we could assist you.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Awesome service. Quick and easy to cancel my account. She was very helpful and easy to work with. 100% easy and fast! She was nice and quickly to do the job. Super easy and quick. Thank you so much Guadalupe for your help.

Noe,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Selena was most helpful and understanding of my concern. She was quick and efficient with her response, and was kind enough to confirm that information via e-mail. I was very happy with Selena and am glad I got someone so professional.

Donna,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Not only did I find People Finders information to be more substantive than many other services I’ve used, but their customer service is exceptional. I never had any problems with cancelling my subscriptions once I had gathered the info I needed.

Carolyn,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Website is grossly outdated and doesn't provide recent records. This site yields lies by omission - Instead providing a false sense of security by inaccurately returning clean background results for convicted rapists, criminals, and batterers! Don't use for dating or otherwise. Customer service representatives rude and apathetic! Obviously unsatisfied, especially as compared to the competitors in this area that outperform the limited, inaccurate, and misleading information provided here. Outperformed by the Competitors, Waste of Money at Best - Find yourself in a vulnerable or dangerous situation at Worst! Don't trust this company.

Hello Ioana,
I apologize that this is the experience you have received with our company thus far. We always strive to provide the best experience for our customers. Please understand that we cannot guarantee any type of records that may or may not show up in reports. We are simply providing data that is available on each subject. I am more than happy to look into the account for you to see if there is anything we can do to help rectify this issue. Please send me the email address associated with the account so that I can further assist you.

PeopleFinders.com

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Selena was very efficient and friendly when helping me with my problem! I needed a refund and she expedited the issue quickly! I would recommend this service to anyone if they needed it! Thank you very much for having an amazing customer service representative such as Selena!

Elizabeth,

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

She was very helpful And result the matter very quickly. Very good customer service. The phone was answered in a timely matter and even though she was working from home I didn’t hear any disturbances in the background. Very nice Lady.

Angelia,

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

To Whom it may Concern: I had some questions about the charges on my credit card account and was able to speak with someone who took care of my issue. She did a very good job and my issue was handled courteously and professionally.

Max,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

The agent was great in assisting me with my account. There was an error in the process of what product I wanted and I am very happy that the issue will be resolved. I will recommend the use of PeopleFinders.

Rachelle,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I called customer service for an issue I was experiencing and was surprised to have very fast and friendly service. They answered all questions and were able to help me out very fast. I was pretty pleased with this. Thank you for everything.

Alika,