2. Miscellaneous

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.74/5
Learn More

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: April 16, 2021

Had amazing customer service without hassle. Very easy process, the lady whom I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend anyone who needs to speak with customer service to speak with Selena, she was a pleasure. I was very concerned from reading reviews that this would be a hassle.

Angel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with our Customer Care, we are happy that we could assist you.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Very polite and quick. It's been a week and I appreciate you refunding me. It means a lot!! Keep up the great customer service. I would've continued the service but didn't get what I needed. Will keep you in mind for the future if needed

Danielle,

Original review: April 15, 2021

After purchasing a one time report, I noticed that my bank account was charged twice and called PeopleFinders right away. Guadalupe answered the phone and was so courteous and professional. She listened to my issue patiently and figured out the problem quickly with my account and resolved it immediately. Guadalupe's kind attitude and quick customer services skills really alleviated my stress and made my day! I'm a fan Guadalupe, you rock!

Cheryl,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 10, 2021

I had the objective of canceling my subscription as well as to have a refund issued. Selena, was more than wonderful with helping me complete my objective and she did so with efficiency and kindness and it was a fantastic experience.

George,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 9, 2021

Linsee was one of the best Customer service person that I have encountered. Polite, efficient and business was taken care of. She was kind and helped me with what I needed. You have an excellent lady working for your business.

Pansy,

Original review: April 6, 2021

Selena was wonderful! I was signed into the website and was trying to follow the directions on how to cancel my membership. The dashboard did not have what it said should be there. She offered to take care of cancelling it for me. How gracious!!! Isn't that sad that the service she offered is so rare. (Somebody actually offering to help.) She was awesome!!!

Dawn,

Original review: April 6, 2021

Selena was very nice and professional. Answered my question in a timely manner. I wanted to be sure that I wasn’t paying for a subscription and she assured me that I did not sign up for one. I appreciated her help.

Lois,

Original review: April 6, 2021

I am not satisfied with the service. It's overcomplicated with little to no information. I am satisfied with the woman that helped me cancel my account and refund my money. I would not recommend using this service. The customer service is the only part that I see as helpful in any way.

Jeremy,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our Customer Care.

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 2, 2021

I spoke with a very nice lady about someone I was tracking. I had received an email from y’all saying it was going to take longer and I figured probably cost more to find him. She was very nice, wonderful attitude with very plain spoken voice. She never got upset with me or anything. It was certainly nice to get a customer service rep that nice and someone you could understand.

Jan,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: April 1, 2021

Linzee was most helpful, professional, and provided relevant information. I will feel good using the services again. This time I was able to locate a friend who needed my help. Thanks to Linzee concluding your service, for now, was smooth and pleasant.

Jose,