Learn More

2. Miscellaneous

4.8/5 (122 ratings)

About PeopleFinders.com

PeopleFinders.com gives you the ability to run a Background Check on anyone, anywhere. You can easily find Public Records for just about every adult in the United States. Access our data 24/7 from any mobile device, tablet or computer. Use a PeopleFinders' Background Check to obtain useful facts about anyone before making important decisions.

Our detailed Background Reports include records from local, state, and national sources.

PeopleFinders.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleFinders.com?

Original review: April 2, 2021

I spoke with a very nice lady about someone I was tracking. I had received an email from y’all saying it was going to take longer and I figured probably cost more to find him. She was very nice, wonderful attitude with very plain spoken voice. She never got upset with me or anything. It was certainly nice to get a customer service rep that nice and someone you could understand.

Jan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience with our Customer Care, we are happy that we could assist you.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Linzee was most helpful, professional, and provided relevant information. I will feel good using the services again. This time I was able to locate a friend who needed my help. Thanks to Linzee concluding your service, for now, was smooth and pleasant.

Jose,

Original review: April 1, 2021

My experience was very hopeful and I got to the bottom of my problem. Thanks. Thanks again and for your help ???? This has been so helpful for me and my friends are very happy with your service. Thanks so much.

Fred,

Original review: March 31, 2021

Selena was great to talk to. She was efficient and helpful. She helped me cancel my subscription with no problem or hassle. I called multiple times and couldn’t get through. I’m glad I got through and she was the one I spoke with

Jay,

Original review: March 31, 2021

I spoke with Guadalupe. Very helpful. The only reason was to find old addresses. I am on disability and haven’t filed taxes in over 10 years, I could not remember all previous addresses. My bank rejected the cancellation fee and questioned fraud. I called my bank. I told Lupe I wanted to make sure this was canceled completely. Thank you.

Joyce,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: March 30, 2021

This was extremely easy, Quianna was incredibly helpful and courteous and made the process stress free!! She was kind and was able to get me my refund for 3 months when my cancellation had previously failed. I really appreciate her and think she’s amazing!

Kayla,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: March 29, 2021

Hello, I was a customer service instructor for the Airlines. Linzee was courteous, knowledgeable, comprehensive with excellent communication skills. She was able to find and explain the situation in an accurate and detailed manner. Linzee is the positive image that any company would want to represent them. Because of this excellent experience, I will return to PeopleFinders for their service in the future.

Gretchen,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: March 26, 2021

The lady I spoke to was very understanding. She was super nice she helped me and issued a refund. She did her job as intended she was very helpful and she did a great job overall. She did her job good. She was aware I was unsatisfied with my refund.

Brandy,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: March 25, 2021

I was able to talk to a representative (Linzee) right away. She was very pleasant and took care of my issues immediately. I found confirmation of the cancellation as soon as I went to my e-mail account. I appreciate the quick results.

Victoria,

CustomerCare@Peoplefinders.com

Original review: March 24, 2021

I activated this by mistake but it was very easy to cancel, Selena was very professional and polite when I canceled. I will keep you in mind if I need your service in the future and will surely use you. Thank you.

Blanca,