Groupon

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased 3 Groupons $10 for a value of $30 off of a FTD purchase. FTD won't recognize the Groupon because they say their prices are already discounted. I get in touch with Groupon chat "No Phone number provided". I was number 188 in queue. Finally I have support on the line. Sriram is the reps name. He informs me that, "I would have been able to help you if you would have let us know about this within 3 days of the purchase, sorry it's TOO LATE"... He finally says he will escalate this to a higher level and they will reach me via email. This is not looking good!

I was searching for a small business phone system and found a surprising deal on a 10 phone system. I purchased right away and within a hour or so was notified my order was cancelled. Minutes later I received a ticket with the seller asking me how I purchased the item for $100 when it should have been $1999.00. I gave him a link to the item page and he said he would not honor the sale because of an error on the page. I contacted Groupon customer service because as a small business owner if I make a mistake in a advertisement I have to honor it and I believe he should have too. Customer service told me "Sorry, we will try harder to make sure that doesn't happen again." I was basically told "Too bad, sucks to be you." I told him that I don't feel like anything was resolved and I wanted to talk to a supervisor. I was told he would pass my concern to the team and to have a nice night. That was my first and last ever purchase on Groupon.

Don't waste your time with Groupon, it's more of a headache than anything! I made a purchase by mistake and canceled the order right away! Groupon debited my account right away but would not refund MY money for up to 10 days! Now I know why I use Amazon!

I was a first time user buying show tickets in Las Vegas. Before buying the Groupon at 7pm, I made sure the show we wanted was available at the dates we wanted. It was. I then purchased the Groupon. Within 2 hours, I went to purchase the show tickets but Caesar's had cancelled the show for no reason. Happens. We were in Vegas only 2 nights so no fall back to another date. Then tried to contact Groupon, ZERO direct customer service. They don't want you to speak to them, no phone number. So sent an e-mail as their website requires. With their crazy policy of refunds only the same calendar day, midnight came and went, and no answer from them.

Then over the next days, I got several e-mails all explaining they were sorry about Caesar's cancellations but not responsible but could not refund the Groupon despite the exceptional circumstances and bad luck (and 1st time user). They are useless and have indirect and poor customer service. Once you pay, the money is gone. Their refund policy is pathetic. STAY AWAY FROM THEM, I will never go back!

NO 1 CHEATING COMPANY. Don't buy anything from them. They are big time cheater. I purchased the iron. I was waiting for a month. I was checking and online and status it's shows deliver. I contacted them when and who did you deliver? They have nothing to say. After long explanation to customer service, she said she will be refund. They was discontent and other one doesn't want to do refund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groupon?

I was online looking up some information this evening and happen to stumble on a profile Groupon had created listing my Father's former business. I was extremely bothered the more I read. Firstly, my Dad retired and closed his business ten years ago, he did NOT create that profile, obviously. Secondly, 90% of the so-called info/details about my Father's business were downright lies/inaccurate information. About the only thing Groupon got right was the business name, location, and phone number, or what was I should say.

When I called Groupon to get an explanation, and the numbers to call and lodge a complaint against the 'editor' of this misinformation, I was told they could not help by a rep named 'Mark.' He said he would forward my info in an effort to remove this falsified page they created. However I informed him while that was fine, I still wanted contact info to Headquarters to find out how and why they'd even created an account for a man who retired before Groupon even existed? Correct me if I'm wrong. And how they could write such detailed, over-the-top description of his business... Which again, on top of it all... Was totally misleading to what his business did when it WAS still in operation!! Disgusted with Groupon, and their phone reps, seemed to not want to explain, take responsibility nor connect me to anybody who could!!!

I made this 'order': "TIGI - Catwalk - Oatmeal & Honey Tween September 750ml." After waiting for a week's arrival of these products, I contacted the operators to check my purchase. They have verified that my purchase had failed but they still took my money, money that I do not see again because this company is not serious at all.

This is an example of criminals in marketing business!! Take the money of a customer, put pressure on the business for lowest price as possible to offer best deal, and then if you are as "lucky" as me, buy a deal at a business (in this case I'm dealing with Amasia Spa on Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, FL.) with many excuse not to take the Groupon voucher, i.e. from not having available staff, staff was sick, staff having family problem, and the last excuses is that they have a new owner, and are no longer take a Groupon customers!!? I also drove to the location, just because one time they left the message and canceled a few minutes before my appointment!!!

I wrote to Groupon customer service, there is no way to get my money back! This is why I call them, Criminals! They keep the money from thousands of people who buy the voucher, some forget, some as a gift, some become expired. If the reason is because you forgot, then it's your own mistake, everyone can accept that but if you become a victim of businesses like AMASIA SPA - in Fort Myers, and GROUPON still refuses to give the money back, this is RIDICULOUS!!! I will never recommend anyone to use these two companies, EVER!

I proceeded to purchase an item on Groupon's mobile app. When I got to the credit card page I entered my cc and the app displayed an error. I exited and attempted to repurchase the item. I received a second error from the app. I called Groupon the next day to determine why there was an error and to purchase the item. I opened my emails to sign on to Groupon and saw that I had two emails confirming my purchase from yesterday.

I call Groupon and advised them of my situation in that their mobile site had faltered, displaying and error each time I tried to purchase this item. I told them I was only interested in purchasing (1) item and not two of the same. They advised me that they understood the app caused the error, however, they were unable to assist me because the items is nonrefundable. I advised them that I had no intentions of purchasing the same item twice and that the return policy was irrelevant because it is their app at fault. I was unable to speak to anyone with reason in that company. They actually hung up on me several times because they did not want to deal with me.

When I clicked on items to review them, they somehow wound up in my cart. Despite repeated attempts to contact them, no response. I used to purchase Groupons fairly regularly. Never again. Their customer service is non-existent. Unless you want to purchase another item. There are plenty of other sites which sell promotional items. Those are the ones I'll be using in the future. Please don't use Groupon if you ever think you may need to contact customer service. They won't be there for you. One of the items they've put in my Groupons Purchased is the 1 2x2 Photoblock Ornament - Custom Wood Photo-Block Ornament from PhotoBarn. There are two others they won't delete (and refund to my account).

I recently purchased a MK crossbody bag. Groupon sent me the confirmation that my MK bag was being shipped. I received a Wendy KEEN cross body which is a knockoff. I called supervisor at Groupon... They insisted through email that I placed wrong order... I forwarded them the confirmation email and they said to return the bag. They also offered me a 5 dollar gift card. These people are a total and complete joke. A scam. And totally scandalous. This was the first time and the last time I am buying anything from these jokers. After speaking to many family members and friends they too have received something other than what they ordered. This is what Groupon does. They must be put out of business.

BEWARE WHEN MAKING PURCHASE ON GROUPON, AND CONTACT THE COMPANY FIRST BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT ON THE SITE. $42 on December 17, 2016, $20 on January 22, 2017, and $28 on January 22, 2017. The companies cannot provide the service, and GROUPON will not refund me my $90.00. I emailed, and called several times. I spoke to representatives in India, and supervisors in the USA. I first asked for a refund, and was refused by Groupon.

I could hire a different company on their sites, so I begged them to give me credit so I can purchase the service. I was turned down, and was told "sorry." I will not get back my money, and did not receive the service I paid for a total of $90.00 ($42.00 + $28.00 + $20.00). $42.00 was paid for a moving company on the site that doesn't exist, and GROUPON refused to refund the money. GROUPON cannot contact the company, and the website doesn't exist. They told me I can only get credit on their site for the $42.00, and refuse to reimburse me directly.

My mom tried booking a getaway through Groupon. Upon trying to book her getaway, her credit card was being denied. In the meantime, the price of the trip went up. When she contacted Groupon the next day, she was told nothing could be done about it and the reason her card was being denied was because she was trying to book a getaway and she should call her bank before trying to book a getaway because the bank thinks it's fraud. Really, so you set up a deal that looks like fraud to the bank? Funny how that isn't mentioned on their website. If that is true, which I have my doubts, you shouldn't have to go through a ten step process to book a trip. Funny how the price went up and she is now stuck paying the higher price. Will not use Groupon again as they will not honor the price of the trip when she tried to book it. What a joke. I will be sure to pass this along to everyone I talk too.

I tried using Groupon for the first time. I reserved a hotel room for two nights only to realize an hour later that I made a mistake. My trouble began. It is impossible to cancel with Groupon even though I had until February 9 to do so. The website keeping taking you into a circle--back to the cancel button that does not work. Of course it reads, "Oops! Internal Cat Error. We suggest searching for what you're looking for above in the search menu, where you'll find everything you need. Also you can check out our featured deal if you'd like! See Deals."

They are trying to sell me more. There is no customer support working contact number--no email available to the customer. The chat button flicks you off and says, "no operator available try later" which never occurs! I have contact my bank to try to get these charges reversed. Don't make the same mistake I did. It reads "Free Cancellation", but it is impossible to do online and no one is available to help you! The hotel did not see a reservation for me and said my order number was "too many numbers". Beware!

I had a few problems booking my Groupon vouchers and they are really unhelpful. Sometimes even if they show has availability, they don't allow you to book it. I used Groupon quite a few times and in any occasion I was pleased about what I've got in return.

When I received my TV, the screen came completely shattered. I contacted the warranty company and because it happened during shipping, it was Groupon's responsibility to send me a new one. They won't replace it but will refund me. It is Groupon's responsibility to send me a new one but they refuse. There was even shoe marks on the top of the box so obviously it was the shipper. Horrible customer service. Won't ever buy from them again.

If I could give Groupon negative stars I would. They have great deals and great people to help answers your questions if you have questions. But if there app glitches while trying to buy a groupon and it tells you that it failed to go through. Well its wrong they are going to charge you the money, and not give you a refund on it even though you were informed that it failed to go through on the app. So I would be very skeptical when buying stuff on groupon. I ended up getting double charged because on my groupon I ordered a hotel room and told on the app that it failed. So I believed that it never went through so I bought the deal on a friends account and it worked.

So four days later I checked my account and saw that groupon charged me the 140 dollars. Even though the app told me it failed, and since it was a booking for a hotel room I missed the day since I was already up there with my other groupon that I had to book on a different account because mine didnt work. And when I told this to customer service they gave me the run around and wont refund me the money, so now I am out 140 because of the app made an error. SO DO NOT USE GROUPON. THEY WILL JUST TAKE MONEY FROM YOU AND NOT CARE.

I have purchased a Groupon which expired. The expiring date was not clear and this is not acceptable. The original price was $15 and should be used on the website for face value but that's not even possible. This is again not acceptable. Support is given by Ramkumar ** was ridiculous, with automated answers and no resolution.

AVOID Groupon service if not fixed location and national company. Local company offered $50 value cell phone repair for $25, client location within 25 mile radius (6 mo expiration). We had phone needing screen repair, looked at the address online (in standard business mall, not merchant/address we knew) and bought the repair. I work from home, a family member said they would be happy to take the phone there. On calling merchant replied they'd have to check with their supplier re that screen -- we'd already planned trying a do-it-yourself but said would wait to hear & put our screen order on hold. No contact with the merchant, so we went ahead with the cheap screen ordered. When it came we tried the merchant once more -- this was only 3 weeks after purchase of the Groupon. We had agreed to use the screen the merchant supplied, so there should have been no problem. But there was.

His response was "We don't fix just screens here" and then said "It's not worth my time" and that was that. He wouldn't honor the Groupon. Groupon told me when I contacted them first, it was not refundable and second, I should give the merchant's services as a gift. I thought you must be joking -- they just completely blew us off -- and I should offer that to someone else? Meaning, the merchant had my money. But what we found next was even more interesting.

We looked more closely at the merchant's "address." Turns out that while the address exists, the suite numbers listed certainly do not belong to any Anthem Cellular Repair (Anthem is a city north of Phoenix Arizona). No, the suite numbers listed by the merchant in the voucher as their business address belong instead to a UPS store, a discount stylist/barber, a title company and an animal hospital. The next company along is a large national grocery chain store. Some of the names are obscured in by trees when looking online, but a more careful look shows the real names of the businesses.

We also discussed that Groupon clearly did not verify the merchant/merchant address, that the merchant is at minimum therefore lying about the address and who knows what else. The merchant may be suckering others for the $25 like he did us, may be similarly not delivering any service, or poor service, as a person who will fake an address location to such an extent (four? suite numbers instead of just one in an active business location?) is capable of inventing other information -- just as he told my family member he was checking a supplier for the screen for our phone.

I don't mind looking stupid here in putting out this warning, as I want others to be alerted, and I did -- unwisely, as it turns out -- expect Groupon to vet a merchant. I will be highly UNlikely to purchase other items from Groupon after this experience, either events, products or services. Any merchant's basics should be reviewed, and apparently not even this merchant's address was verified. 'Nuf said.

I bought a Groupon for permanent makeup - eyebrow tattoos - as after chemo I lost all my hair and my eyebrows never grew back. The vendor said she would not honor the Groupon and wanted to charge me much more than the $126 I paid for - which SHE advertised on Groupon. So I called Groupon for a refund and instead they gave me a CREDIT - I specifically said I wanted my money back and NOT another Groupon. Then when she credited me she said it couldn't be reversed and it was a "misunderstanding." I then spoke to a supervisor and told her to listen to the recorded call as I clearly said I wanted a refund. They use "credit" to mean "refund." I am now forced to either use yet another Groupon or kiss my $ goodbye. I hate Groupon. They used to be decent but now are sneaky and deceptive.

It took me over 15" to locate the Customer Service phone number which I finally retrieved from a Google Search, NOT their website. Website boasts immediate chat, but no buttons offered to reach them. No FAQs discuss misinformation. Once I reached Customer Service (just 5" min. wait), I was immediately asked for my email. I declined because I had not purchased anything yet. I explained that the description of the two styles of support bras were the same, yet the photos indicated quite different products. Both stated "pull-on" and "no metal", yet the very small back-side photo showed what looked like a 4 hook & eye style closure (they're usually metal).

He insisted on getting my email address. I insisted he find the product photo to confirm my suspicions and to have the problem corrected. He said the product company does not take calls and for me to "go with the photo". Since this is a bra, a very personal item, AND I tore my rotator cuff with a previous "pull-on" bra, I declined to proceed without a supervisor that could help correct the problem. He said their supervisors don't handle calls. Although he agreed that customer service was his department's goal, he could not provide one way to provide any satisfaction to the problem. I gave up, told him I will not use Groupon ever again and I mean it. This has got to be the 5th time I've had unsatisfactory dealings with Groupon. Never again. Deleting them from my universe. No wonder their stock is so low!

I was unable to contact the merchant at a hair salon, for 2 months. I had contacted Groupon for a refund on three different occasions, Groupon was refusing to give me a credit or refund. Which on one occasion I was told I could if the merchant did not contact me in 3 days. I am very displeased as I was also told to contact my credit card for a refund.

I bought a item and for some reason Groupon had a problem with their site and my payment was declined and they sent me a email. I went in and cancelled that order not changing any of my credit card information and re-order. That went thru. In the morning, I went to double check and now see that they have order the item twice. I called their customer services before the item was shipped. Just showed processing and they said there was not anything they could do about it even that it was their site problem that I would just have to keep both items and give one for a gift. Very bad business. I will never buy from Groupon again. I could not contact them during the return window since I never knew they re-ordered it.

When I wanted to leave a review for a business I particularly disliked (Planet Beauty) I discovered that Groupon chooses, with quite a bias toward positive reviews only, which reviews it will or will not post. And I'm not talking about reviews with profanity or threats, but simply offering feedback that is negative regarding a business that Groupon is still selling vouchers for. I'm not saying that Groupon does not have, in fact, good businesses available, it does. But it also represents some pretty terrible ones as well. You could never discover this based on the posted reviews. For the sake of clarification, I will add on my correspondence with them here:

"I went into "subscriptions" and did check the box by "survey." Not sure if that will work retroactively. I have to tell you that I find it somewhat disturbing that you pick and choose which reviews you print. Free speech should be valued over commerce. I can see screening against profane language or threats, perhaps, but I would sincerely hope that you don't weed out one star reviews, only printing 4 or 5 star reviews to further your sales. Frankly, that's what it sounds like. I have seen that happen before: I bought some awful tea that was suppose to do all kinds of health miracles. A big scam. They had reviews, but when I wanted to add my negative ones, they wouldn't post them. What's the point of reviews if you only print the ones that further your cause? Something to be said for the way that Yelp and Amazon allow for all..." (continued in this next email):

"I'm writing to you again as this issue of biased reviews supported by Groupon has really been gnawing at me. Here's the thing: If Groupon's choice of what reviews it prints and which ones it does not is based on helping businesses, in order to help Groupon with its sales revenue, then clearly there is a bias. A big bias. And there is a censorship of free speech promoted by Groupon. I'm aware reading the reviews on Amazon that some reviewers have received products for free or at a discount, but they clearly state that as part of the review. That way, potential customers can read such reviews with added skepticism. Where is your disclaimer that the only reviews published are those that you choose to publish and that your determinations may be based on economic incentives?

"I really had no idea that Groupon combs through its reviews, apparently giving decided preference to positive ones. I have based a goodly portion of my purchases with Groupon upon reading and trusting such reviews. I read them prior to purchasing the Groupon for Planet Beauty, and it was a deciding factor in my purchasing the one for Planet Beauty which turned out to be a really terrible business and a terrible decision. But you unfairly influenced that decision! I have bought for other businesses that were really bad as well, but only had positive reviews up. I remember thinking that the reviewers were crazy. In fact, in at least one other case I contacted Groupon to leave a bad review for that one as well, a Cuban pastry place with decidedly deceptive practices. I believe I was told that I could not as the window to do so had closed, or some such nonsense.

"Now I realize that your reviewing process is apparently deceptive as well: You have reviewers of your own reviewing the reviews and deciding which are posted (all the positive ones) and which are not (all the negative ones). Can you please tell me the percentage of negative reviews that you receive that are actually posted? I'm really questioning the legality of such business practices. I'm wondering how many of your customers know that this is what you do. Maybe I should start posting reviews on Groupon. I've totally lost faith in your company and seriously doubt if I will be purchasing anything more from your company in the future. Talk about "alternative facts!"

I'm grateful for ConsumerAffairs willingness to simply allow consumers to write their own reviews, unedited. I appreciate the support offered for free speech which seems more and more curtailed these days!

I purchased a Groupon for the Greenbrier resort on the 9th and attempted to cancel or reschedule on the 15th for a reservation on the 28th, due to a family emergency. I was told I was a day too late to cancel, but, that they would contact the hotel about refund or rescheduling. I heard nothing back (they claimed they sent an email I did not get) and I did respond to an email saying my issue was not resolved. I called a week later and was told they could not do anything and that I should contact the hotel myself.

Turns out the hotel was lovely and worked with me on the issue, but, I wasted a week getting a run around by Groupon. In particular Robb ** Supervisor Groupon Customer Support. He was condescending and a jerk saying it was not Groupon's job to monitor whether I got the email. He did not listen about the email I said told them I was not helped. He also then told me they can only work with hotel on cancellation and that I needed to call directly. I asked why they could not have given me that information a week ago. He said, I probably did not ask. This type of customer service is unacceptable and Groupon needs to improve.

My daughter wanted a remote start for Christmas. That is all she wanted. To keep in our budget I used Groupon. Never did I imagine the nightmare we have had with this purchase. First of the purchase took a while to go through - that should of been my first sign to abandon purchase. We got the purchase and I called the company for an appointment. I told the gentleman the make and model of the car and he explained to me it would be a $50 charge for a key. It is a Ford Escape not a foreign car.

The day of the appointment nears and a forecasted ice storm. I call to see if and when we could reschedule, which was going to be another 6 weeks out. I get a voicemail the night before saying "do not drop your car off. We may close early." We never heard another thing from them. My husband takes the car in at 9:45 for a 10 am appointment. Someone peels out of the parking lot after slapping a closed due to weather sign. THEY NEVER OPENED THAT DAY!

I immediately call the number that left a voicemail - no answer and surprisingly enough no voicemail either. I call the company and that number rang and rang and rang. I call the company later and there is a voicemail stating they are closed due to weather. This voicemail was on their machine for 3 business days. My husband calls to reschedule on Tuesday January 17th. He is told there will be a $50 charge for a key. We appreciate them telling us that. He goes to take the car in for the scheduled appointment and is told we owe another $130. He refuses to pay and leaves. This is on top of Groupon cost. A worker at the business says you can get a refund at Groupon.

I call Groupon. Now the 3 day limit has passed since purchase. The fees are stated in the Groupon there could be another $80 for bypass. All models listed are foreign cars. NO ONE TOLD US ANOTHER $80. GROUPON REFUSES TO REFUND. I am sorry but that is not how a good business is ran. Use this as a warning. DO NOT DO Business with GROUPON or Custom Sounds in St. Louis.

I bought a mani/pedi package from someone by the company name of Nails by Angela which was completely unprofessional. When I expressed I needed my services by the end of December I was told by this "business Owner" I would have to wait and she couldn't tell me when, either way it was not for the time frame I needed so when I called Groupon several times I was given the runaround with no follow-up from them. I will NEVER PURCHASE A GROUPON EVER AGAIN and I suggest no one else does if they want exactly the product they purchased.

Firstly didn't hear from the travel agent for the first two days when it is said on the fine print that we would hear from them within that time. When I called to inquire about this I was told I would receive a call before 9 o clock. To which I received no phone call. The next day I called again to be told that I would have to call back before 5:30 in order to get customer services. I then received a call back 5 minutes later from someone wanting to confirm my travel plans. To which I was told my flights were OK but there was no hotel and that I would receive a call the next morning to rectify this or find an alternative hotel. I have as yet received no phone call and the 7 days during which the vouchers need to be used is rapidly running out. Two days after contacting Groupon there is still no resolution and I still have not heard from the travel company. I am currently down to two days before the vouchers need to be used and seem to be no closer to finding a resolution.

Here is my story about how bad is groupon customer service. GROUPON SUCKS. Three month ago my account started giving problem. I was not able to see any groupon. I sent email to customer service. They have bunch of nuts employed there. Without giving any thought they were keep replying clear cookies and change password. This went on 3 weeks. After that they put my ticket in garbage. I started sending email again they started replying back that they don't see problem on their end so change password, reset router etc etc.

After going back and forth after 2 months they said they will merge my account with my wife's account. OK I agreed for that. I sent information to merge 2 week passed nothing happened. I sent email back about status CS replied that seems my account has some issues and they are not able to merge. They went on sleep mode again 2 more weeks. I asked again they said it will be done in tomorrow. Think what happen next day. My wife account is screwed and now she has same issue what I had. I am not able to access my account as they deleted my account and she cannot see any of her groupon due to same error which I was getting. I sent email to CS again. Here is what they reply "We don't know exact cause of issue and we don't have any ETA when this will be fixed". GROUPON SUCKS.

The proof is in the pudding folks! I also agree... fake/non-authentic items, worst customer service with NO ONE superior to vent/discuss with, same robotic team messages (yes, they're all on another island regarding their brains). I have had one out of twenty-six purchases which was actually good! Mind you it was a sale on a nail salon, doesn't really count.

Your items will arrive un-named, in a random see-thru bag, from China, no authentic packaging or items, horrific customer service. How has BBB not held them accountable yet? I've done my reading on their 'rights' and my Attorney basically says "Yep. They can sell anything and label it whatever which way they choose." Unbelievable! Oh and here's my favorite part; the "supervisor" (keep in mind they will ALL say they're ALL supervisors) answers me like this... Me: "I'm a bit unhappy with this!" 'SPVSR': "I see here on your account you're unhappy with almost all your purchases!" ...I have never been so furious.

So what's the solution? DELETE your app! DELETE your subscription! DO NOT BUY THRU THEM! They are literally held unaccounted for anything. Although the temptation is there, the price is great, and no shipping... think back to reading these reviews and how mad you were. Don't give them the second chance. This disgusting "business" does not deserve our hard-earned money.

Expert Review

Erin HuffstetlerDeal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.    More about Erin→

As one of the first deal sites on the scene, Groupon has been offering discounted vouchers and merchandise since 2008.

What consumers say

We don’t hear a lot about Groupon at ConsumerAffairs. This generally is a sign that, while there may be occasional problems, there is no single issue, or group of issues, that irk consumers.

• Vouchers retain value: After vouchers expire, they can still be redeemed for the purchase price.
  • Returns accepted: Vouchers can be returned within seven days of purchase. Some Groupon Goods purchases are eligible for returns.
  • Accessible customer support: Both online and phone support is available.
  • Easy email management: Email subscriptions can be set and changed with ease.
  • Deal overload: With hundreds of local deals to sort through, and just as many national deals, it can be time-consuming to sift through all the offers, and hard to zero in on what you’re interested in.
  • Vouchers: All vouchers remain in your account until you mark them as redeemed, so it can be tricky to remember which ones you’ve used and which ones you haven’t (especially if you buy a bunch).
  • Best for Bargain shoppers, occasional users, businesses