It's that easy Request Information
2.69/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals.

LightInTheBox.com Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I absolutely love shopping on LightInTheBox, it is always an enjoyable experience! By receiving email notifications I get instant notice of all of the Special Event sales, deals and offers. Even if I’m not shopping for anything in particular or not at that moment I make a point of scrolling through the colourful email offers as a way to build my wish list. For Christmas and special occasions, it is an excellent source for finding something for everyone, because there is so much to choose from.

Shopping for everyday items is equally as tantalizing and I am always satisfied with all of my product searches, from accessibility to display to pricing. One of the added features I enjoy is the inclusion of my recently viewed selections, which I really appreciate! When I don’t have the time to stop and shop it’s great to be able to see the things I looked at before, so I don’t have to start my searching over. All of my orders have been exceptionally well priced, and all of my orders have been shipped promptly without issue. I highly recommend LightInTheBox to any of my fellow shoppers and encourage them to enjoy the same experiences as I do!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I ordered the HomTom S9 Plus smartphone for $139 + shipping $10. Tracking info was good during the waiting period as it comes from Hong Kong. This is the lowest price I could find anywhere. It works fine with my MINT Mobile service and with the 4G network, 4G RAM 64GB it should never have an issue with too many apps. I enjoy the larger screen size and so far have no issues, battery life is really good. Camera nothing to brag about but ok. I wish it had the newer C type charger port rather than the old micro USB. But it works fine with my existing chargers. I have not been able to find a good bump proof case other than the one included. Nice it has a screen protector preinstalled. Overall very pleased.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

This review is my honest and unbiased opinion about my shopping experience with LightInTheBox. I have been shopping with them for over 4 years and I have had only great experiences. I have purchased hair extensions, duvet sets, household decors both interior and exterior and the list goes on. I have never received anything that wasn’t quality. I must say their beddings are the best quality. I shop with many popular sites and their items are more satisfying. I really appreciate how fast their customer service team responds quickly to any tickets I have opened and if for example an item was late for delivery or out of stock they communicate with me and resolve any issues or questions I had.

The only thing I believe they need to work on is the processing time for certain items, even though I believe this is something that is really dependent on the suppliers. Shipping is usually fast and if you pay in advance for customs and duty fees with them and for some reason you’re charged more, they usually refund you the difference in amount. In conclusion I believe online shoppers should choose them. Am sure you will be satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I bought clothing, shoes and other items from LightInTheBox as I like so many options available and the prices are reasonable, not pricey. In fact, some can be so cheap with very good quality. I would return back to this store when I do my online shopping. The update fashion and various style available on this store is another reason I will do my shopping here.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I found out about LightInTheBox.com about a year ago when I was looking for options to get my wedding dress. I wasn't Happy at all, with Bridal boutiques and the way they work. I am a short girl 5'1" they will take at least 3 or 4 month to make the dress in a random size, and then other 2 month to make alterations to make it fit, and I would have to pay way too much money for it.

I decided to try online. This was the Best decision I've made. I ordered my dress with my exact measurements, and they nail it! I didn't need any alteration at all, I love my dress, I got too many compliments, I looked like a real princess. It was very well done, comfortable and beautiful! I keep buying other kind of stuff and the entire experience buying in this website is amazing. They have a great customer service, they respond promptly, and try to make sure you are 100% satisfy!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LightInTheBox.com?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

This is a great wristband fitness tracker at a fraction of the price of a Fitbit. Time, Steps, Mileage, Calories used, Heart rate, Blood pressure measured. Download the YOHO APP and it links in with your smartphone via bluetooth. It will then keep a record of sleep, deep sleep, hear and blood pressure results. Excellent product. Only needs to be charged once a week. Took a couple of weeks to arrive. Currently £5.91 on the website. WHAT VALUE!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

After receiving unsuitable item now refusing exchange or refund without notifying me of this before purchasing the product. Too late to producing all these policies after the event. Shocking customer service.

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We regret to hear this dress will not work for your event. We also realized the previous representative did not handle your case correctly. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. We will improve our service and try to avoid the same problem happens again.

We'd like to help you resolve the problem with Return. I had conducted new Ticket ID =19932121 in our ticket center and provide NEW solutions for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I found a light fixture on this site that I thought was just right for my new home; however, although I felt the price was a little more than I was expecting to pay, I bought it anyway. Then after waiting almost 3-4 weeks for delivery, surprise, there was an additional $48 COD charge that was not mentioned during the check out process. I mean if I received the item within a week, maybe; but, this is was a terrible on-line purchase and experience!! Never again will I purchase from this site!!

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help with all your problems.

I. Regarding the Extra Fee: This fee was charged by your local Customs as Tax Fee. Please be noted the taxes is clearly noted in our knowledge base as below:

But we'd like to refund 100% Tax Fee to you since you paid for the Insurance for Duty & Tax of this order. Please don't be worried.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19917132 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system.

II. Regarding the Shipping Time you were unsatisfied with: Please note the shipping method you chose for this order was "Postal Expedited". It's the secondary shipping method we have, which usually takes 6-12 business days (8-17 calendar days) for the package to arrive. And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order.

So your package was not delayed in the shipping phase when it was shipped out on 2019-09-19 and attempted to be delivered on 2019-10-04.

We appreciate your understanding in advance.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Horrendous experience with LightInTheBox. Extremely late delivery for purchase of holiday clothing, misleading delivery time & refusal to refund on return of package. THIEVES....STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

Dear customer,

We sincerely apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly provide us with your Order Number?

Please also tell us more details about your problem. We will further check the problem and then find a proper solution to help you out.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Resolution response: Oct. 13, 2019

Initially had trouble communicating with company that I had encountered an unusual problem with a pair of ice skating tights I had ordered. I am happy to say the customer service group at Light in The Box came through - they are giving me a full refund as they understand the unique situation this was. Told me I did not need to return the tights, as the process to go through China takes a long time - great. The key thing I learned here is Communication, if at first it does not work try again - I am comfortable ordering merchandise through Light In The Box again and I recommend if you are looking for a skating or dance outfit - you should check them out - great selection and good prices too.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

Ordered a pair of skating tights, noticed after trying them on my hands and fingernails were stained purple - really never had encountered this before. I went onto LightInTheBox website and opened a ticket which starts the process for a return. LightInTheBox initially responded but they have not returned my last two emails. The tights are defective, simply want to return for refund - never wore them, tags are still on them. Yes this company has nice merchandise but they have terrible customer service. When my tights arrived I noticed there was no invoice included which I thought was odd. There are too many online dance and skating websites - I will never order anything from them again. I had hoped they would do the right thing. The other thing that is odd, there is no phone number on their website or their correspondence where you can call - not a good sign. Beware.

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We are really sorry that the Skating Tights don’t meet your satisfaction. We will take full responsibility for it. Please don't be worried.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19914170 in our ticket center and provide solutions for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

LightInTheBox.com Company Information