2.93/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

759 LightInTheBox.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

First time ordered on Lightinthebox. A wide selection of products. I found a suitable WAZA product charger in the car. As it turned out, a very good company. Very quickly after the payment was shipped and the goods were delivered. I am very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I bought a smartphone at the store. It came very well packed, and the consumer support when I needed was very fast. The smartphone arrive in less than a month. It was like the description on the page of product.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I made several orders in this store. They sent everything quickly, everything came and works. I recommend the store. Buy - do not regret. The store is good. Prices are good in promotions. No stock price is somewhat too high.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I ordered a flashlight Waza h01 - delivered very quickly (faster than expected) - in full accordance with my order, a high-quality flashlight. I am completely satisfied with the work of the store - I recommend this store!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Excellent, very very well!!! I like bracelet Mi Band 2. This is very beautiful item. LightInTheBox.com very good internet shop. Very fast shipping. Thanks for LightInTheBox.com. I like this shop! I say five star.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LightInTheBox.com?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Excellent thing for this money. Quality packaging, done well. There is a possibility to push inside the stabilizer and to supply directly from 12 volts. Has red strobe and shine white modes. Very recommend! Best HUB.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

A very enjoyable and convenient shopping online store. Fast and quality delivery. Online service at a very high level. Deliveries at all times and in deadlines. Ordered item corresponds to description and quality.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

You can always find the product you need. Good price-quality ratio. Dealers are always willing to interact and help you choose the product that's right for you. If the product did not fit, you can always retrieve the money you paid.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I am pleased by the company. I have order a pair of latin shoes, and it was in a fair price as well as quality of product. So I am pleased and gave pleasure to my daughter who is a latin dancer. She needed the shoes so badly but they were so expensive that we couldn't afford. So LightInTheBox gave us the product in the best price that we can have. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

The little girls' unicorn pajamas/outfit are absolutely adorable! Very beautiful colors and look so cute on. I purchased for my granddaughters and one for myself for a sleepover. They loved it! We had a great time. They love wearing them again and again. I have purchased many things from LightInTheBox. The customer service is very good. Quick to respond and will issue refund if there is a problem. I have have had only two problems over the many years I have been purchasing items from them. I find their products of good quality.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I buy online a lot and this is one of my favorite stores because the products always arrive on time and always genuine and priced well, so I can buy electronics like genuine SanDisk SD cards and Xiaomi items easily.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I did some shopping on this site and the most current was the Sharp Z2, and all the purchases were great experiences and great service! I really enjoyed everything! Very well done website and great service!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have bought many different items from LightInTheBox and have been satisfied with each order I have placed. If I needed to get a different size for a product, they were able to quickly accommodate my request without any issues. I will continue to shop here for valuable goods at an affordable price.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

LightInTheBox one of the best e-commerce website. I recommend to you. It provides good products and genuine as per specifications and usually deliver the order timely. Payment options are secure and good.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I purchased a Virgin Brazilian Human Hair 16 inch, Glue-less Lace Front, 130% Density Natural Black Water Wave Wig and it was delivered a month later in a tiny box in a clear bag with no description or instruction about this wig. I do not know what kind of wig and the because the hair has different lengths. I have reached out to this company with service ticket and sent pictures to resolve this problem and I have requested a full refund with them paying shipping cost. They seem to response with ticket closed and requesting me to complete another ticket and send more pictures. This wig cost me $142.12 and I am totally disappointed with LightInTheBox.com fraud practices. Please DO NOT Purchase FROM LIGHTINTHEBOX.COM and they need to be shut down. Horrible - Buyer Beware.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have been a consumer of this site since 2013. I have not had a bad experience with the service nor the product. Everything delivered is as advertised. Not lacking in quality. I am very happy to recommend this site.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

It has been almost 4 years that I am their customer, and each time I shop, order, make specific requests, ask questions or report a problem, I am always treated like a 5-star-member. They show good recognition to their clientele. I am very excited when receiving my shipment, and the excitement go higher once I see my purchase. They have such good quality products. Our comments to them, our reviews are always taken into account; every single review is read by a specialist of customer service.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

We can discuss the orders in detail. The response time is okay, I cannot wait too long for it. The preferred communication channel is the e-mail. We have to change 3-4 email and after we are also satisfied with the compromise.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have bought several items from this company & each item has been exceptional. Delivery has been as they say it would be. The value of the goods are also of good quality. The watches I have bought are without a doubt great. I will continue buying from LightInTheBox & have already recommended them to others.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I've known LightInTheBox for years now, and every time I make a purchase it has always been an wonderful experience. Their items are always in good quality! I bought a women's bag and kitten heel shoes and I still use both of them on a daily basis. Also the shipping experience was fast and immediate. I did contact them about when I would receive an item and they contacted me right away to resolve the matter. I was very satisfied. I'm definitely going to be continue using them!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We had a misunderstanding but that is in order now. And I only got good things from there. :) They are very service minded and you get help all the way if you ask. And the stuff is really ok. Have not got any bad things from there. :)

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I am really pleased with my new watch and the customer service that I received, when I had queries. I have recommended LightInTheBox to all my friends. I will be using this site for all of my online shopping.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I always try to buy baby clothes from the LightInTheBox. I'm sure you can buy good quality product because I have 7 years experience with buy product from the LightInTheBox. I 100% recommend... Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My experience with the LightInTheBox was one of the best in my six years shopping online and I don't have any issues about the shipping method. So I do like to congratulate the store for fast delivery.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Quite Easy to find the needed lamps to replace halogen bulbs - some different options to choose from. Payment possibilities are satisfying. Delivery time was okay - thank you for the great service as requested!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I have purchased from LightInTheBox.com and I was very pleased with the order received. EXACTLY WHAT I CHOOSE TO PURCHASE. THANKS LightInTheBox for honesty. LightInTheBox is very reliable, I loved buying this site. It has product varieties where I can choose and have various options. The prices are reasonable.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Clothes from LightInTheBox are pretty and very nice looking but some of them are not of good quality. Luckily, they have a base warehouse in the US, which makes it easier to return items. Customer service is OK. I like to shop here once in a while.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Customer service and explanation were great! Would return to buy in this company, as they provide trust and responsibility. They delivered the desired product, within the characteristics, in addition to answering the doubts when necessary.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

When I received an email with promotional products, I identified some underwear to give as a gift. I bought the products easily and seeing the reviews, I realized they were quality products. The products were well packaged when they arrived, and are the same as shown in the pictures and descriptions.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Very good communication and fast delivery. The dress was exactly as described in the site. I am a regular buyer. In fact I bought several items from LightInTheBox, like clothes, shoes, tablets, mobiles, watches and jewelry. I will buy again and again. Never had any problems with anything. Highly recommended.

LightInTheBox.com Company Information