4.5/5 (62 ratings)

About America's Value Channel

America’s Value Channel (AVC) offers high-quality luxury retail items, including fine art and collectible coins, to nearly 75 million homes in the U.S., Canada and Australia. Every week, AVC features specialized broadcast events and live auctions for rare coins and fine art.

Pros

• Weekly web specials
  • Rare items
  • Huge selection of collectible coins

Cons

• Authentication is unclear
  • Fine art sales not available online

Bottom Line

AVC is a TV channel that sells distinctive fine art and a large selection of collectible coins. While its coins can be purchased online, other items are only sold over the phone.

Top America's Value Channel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

Verified

I recently bought a couple of pieces of art. I loved the painting and the customer service is wonderful… The customer service with this company will go above and beyond to help wi...

Verified

Every time I call this company, I am greeted by a happy representative ready to help me with my needs. The art work is just how it is advertised on TV and I couldn't be more thril...

What is America’s Value Channel?

AVC is a television shopping venue. It specializes in distinctive high-quality items. All its products are historically significant or Americana collectibles, and its hosts explain the pieces’ history and value. AVC offers two interactive shows: “Collectible Coins with Dan & Steve” and “The Fine Art Auction.” It also has a huge selection of rare and collectible coins, weekly web specials and daily deals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

You can shop AVC by coin type. It offers pre-1933 gold, ancient, world silver, American Buffalo, Gold Eagle and Presidential dollar coins and more. It also carries obsoletes, mint sets and proof sets along with a selection of collectible currency, including gold foil, large notes and vintage U.S. coins. AVC also sells supplies like display boxes, tubes, capsules and albums.

How does America’s Value Channel work?

AVC is on TV seven days a week and also streams live on its website. AVC providers include Dish, DirecTV, Spectrum, AT&T, Fios and Comcast. Call its toll-free number for live TV orders or create an account to order online. Its live fine art auctions air on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and are hosted by Ray Taylor, Richard English, Mitch Carter and Chris Marchand. To participate in its auction webcasts or view its catalog online, register your phone number.

Online orders for AVC coins come with a ground shipping option; place your order by phone for expedited shipping. Certain items can’t be combined in one shipment.

America’s Value Channel costs

AVC’s collectible coin prices fluctuate based on current market conditions. At the time of publication, they start as low as $7.95 for a set of P-D-S and silver dimes. A set of Roman bronze coins from the fall of Rome sells for $19.95, and gold foil notes start at $4.95. AVC coin prices range up to $2,000.

America’s Value Channel FAQ

Does America’s Value Channel have an authentication process?
AVC doesn’t state whether it has an authentication process, so make sure you research an item thoroughly before purchase. The channel sells some ancient coins that are certified by NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation).
How does America’s Value Channel ship items?
Coin orders placed online with AVC ship by ground for $8. Contact customer care for info about expedited shipping options.
Does America’s Value Channel have free shipping?
No, AVC does not offer free shipping.
Where is America’s Value Channel located?
AVC is located at 5933 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite C, Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092.

Do we recommend America’s Value Channel?

If you’re looking for distinctive art pieces and collectibles, you might like that each AVC item is historically significant. If you’re a coin collector, you’ll find the channel’s selection of rare and collectibles comprehensive. Although AVC’s fine art collection isn’t available for purchase online and the company is unclear about its authentication process, you can find some good deals by participating in its live TV auctions.

America's Value Channel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

America's Value Channel wasn't presenting the type of coins that I wanted, so I called them and they hooked me up with one of their associates that deal in higher-quality coins. Occasionally, they had coins that I was interested in and I started purchasing from them. Everybody that I've associated with has been helpful and very courteous. I'm very satisfied with their products and the way I've been treated so far.

If I go through the associate, all of those were very courteous. AVC usually tries to keep the same one that you deal with. And you get to know them over a period of time, or feel like you know them anyway. We chat as we talk about the coins. And he calls me on the specials that they have or some of the new coins. I can tell him the coins that I'm interested in and if they come in his possession or he has access to them, he would call me back and let me know and the price. And if I'm satisfied with the price and the product, I would purchase it. Even though I purchased it sight unseen, they have a return policy. If you're not happy with it, send it back. I've been dealing with AVC for at least four years.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: Dec. 23, 2022

Jan with AVC contacted me and we resolved the issue with no problem. They have great artwork and I am currently waiting on another Chagall piece and am looking forward to tonight’s auction as well. Thank you Jan!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2022

I have purchased many pieces of art and all have been excellent! A couple of years ago I bought a Kef! piece and as a novice beginner I was thrilled to acquire many more of his works. After over a year had passed, I was looking at one of the first works I had gotten and then noticed that the artwork was hand numbered by Kef, but he didn’t sign it. I had sent an email to AVC with photos of the piece and the certificate stating it was hand signed by Kef. Never heard back from them thinking there was a time limit to return items not found to be authentic as described. As a novice, I didn’t catch it, and neither did they.

Mr. Gary,
    Thank you so much for your honest review. I have spoken to our art vendor, and I am glad to hear that they have worked with you to address the issue with your Kef!
    Please know that we pride ourselves on our customer service and I can assure you that your issue is not common. Thank you for giving us a chance to make things right.

AVC Management

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

I like history and I'm interested in the 90% coinage Morgan dollars, Ben Franklin and quarters. I like American Eagles but I have enough of them. The quality of what I’ve purchased from AVC has been great and I’m happy with it. Sometimes I look for a little cheaper. They have a good price but they make up for it in the shipping cost, which, lots of times, I have looked at the same product on AVC, and then went over to eBay and got it for 10 bucks cheaper with free shipping from somebody that has their own eBay store. They should try to compete with eBay and go with free shipping on some of their products.

Mr. Capo,
    Thank you for your review. we are happy to hear that you are pleased with our products. I will forward your feedback in regard to shipping cost to our coin vendor.

Thank you for being a loyal customer since 2021.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

I started buying coins from the Value Channel. Right now, I have a mixture of different things. I'm always looking for deals so if they have a deal, I buy coins from them. I have something that comes out, the Innovation Dollars. The P and the D and the Proof. I'm getting those as they come out in a lens. Everything else I had on EasyPay is all gone. I've already bought all of it. The only thing I’m missing is a little silver.

The coins are exactly what they say they are. I have dealt with people that lied but not Value Channel. The truth makes a big difference, especially in coins. I sometimes turn to the show just to watch it and see what’s new. I'm not always buying. These Innovation Dollars come as they come out. I'm working on however many there are. There’s gonna be one for every coin there is and it's by state. I like the the American Eagles. I got two or three sets of those. I buy new ones as each year comes and goes - a 69 and a 70 grade. I have three sets of Peace dollars. I'm about five away from having a complete set of Morgans. There are 98 different ones so that’s a lot. Value Channel is doing a good job.

Original review: May 7, 2022

I like to buy from America's Value Channel for the coins. I never received any of the coins that were poor quality. Some of them are a bit steep nowadays. But if I can see something I can afford, if it fits in my budget, I could just go and buy it. It’s easy. I just phone in, and the operator would contact me. Sometimes, they sell out before I could reach somebody. But that’s just the name of the game, just whoever get it first. Recently, I ordered a couple of coins and I got them the next week. There were a couple of times I had to wait a couple of weeks. But recently, they come in quicker. I wish that the phone numbers and the numbers on the coin were a bit larger on the TV screen. I have to get up almost up to my mantlepiece and write it on a piece of paper so I can get to the phone and call in. But that’s just for me. I’m legally blind.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2022

Some of the prices are good at America's Value Channel. It's easier to buy through them. People there are always friendly.

Mr. Gerald,

We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the staff and pricing. We look forward to working with you again soon.

AVC Management

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

America's Value channel had a good price. I purchased some coins from them and they seem fine.

Mr. James,

Thank you for your review. We are so grateful for your continued support and are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchases.

AVC Management

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

I wanted the proof sets and got them at AVC. The host on TV is great. They tell you everything you need to know right there. It takes seven days and sometimes two weeks before the order gets here, but so far, so good.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I was looking for a particular artwork and found it online. It was George Washington at Valley Forge Prayer. I did the acquisition online and everything worked well. It was easy. America's Value Channel would be good to use again.

Hello,
    Thank you for your review.

We are pleased that you are enjoying your artwork.

AVC Management

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I liked their service. Their price is the best in the industry from what I can see. The coins come well-packaged so things don't get damaged in the shipping process. Steve is very, very knowledgeable about coins. America's Value is a pretty straight out, legal, and reputable company.

Mr. Robert,
    Thank you for this review. We pride ourselves on bringing the best value and product to our shows.

We appreciate your support.

America's Value Channel Company Information