2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.14/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

America's Value Channel Reviews

Original review: June 29, 2020

I have watched the art show on AVC since 2016 and have purchased nine paintings over that time mostly from contemporary artists. The art brings me great joy and the staff that answer the phone are always super nice and helpful. I wish I could buy more. I had a problem with one of the pictures when I got it because the frame was damaged. I was extremely happy that they offered to pick up and have it fixed for free. It took a little while to get it back but when I did it was in a brand new frame.. Amazing people. Just want to share my experience.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Every time I call this company, I am greeted by a happy representative ready to help me with my needs. The art work is just how it is advertised on TV and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you to the whole AVC team and keep up the good work!

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I recently bought a couple of pieces of art. I loved the painting and the customer service is wonderful. Only issue I had was the shipping took a little longer than I expected but once I received the artwork it was exactly what I was looking for. The customer service with this company will go above and beyond to help with any issues. I kept calling and bugging them wanting to know where my purchases were and each time I called they were pleasant and helped me locate the tracking information and after sometime I finally got my paintings...yay.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I did not read any reviews before placing my order and was hoping my experience would be better than those described in some of the reviews. I ordered 3 snuff bottles that were on the Antique and Jewelry show with Sue. They arrived today and were exactly as shown in the show. I am very pleased with my purchase with the exception of one of the lids has putty holding it on. I can live with it that way but think this should have been disclosed prior to the sell and an adjustment made to the purchase price. With this being a positive experience, I am likely to purchase items in the future.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I have made multiple purchases of art in the past several months and have been very happy with the art, the framing and the bid I won them with. The Packaging is excellent as is tracking and the notification of the arrival. In spite of the careful packaging One of the large pictures was damaged by the carrier - something very heavy had been set on one corner and upon inspection had slightly damaged the frame. I immediately called the customer service number and reached Rita. She was extremely concerned and asked me to send her pictures of the box and frame. Rita called me back within the hour and offered several solutions - one was to send the piece back to be re-framed. I opted for another solution and it was done as promised. I even got a follow up call. Thank you Rita! Great Job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I purchased a bracelet and was very disappointed as the quality did not correspond with the price of the item ($757.00). I followed the return instructions for a refund on the merchandise. After two weeks, I began to contact AVC, via telephone, to inquire as to the status of my refund. On three separate occasions, I was told I would be reimbursed on Friday. I then sent an email to Customer Service and received no response. After four weeks, I finally contacted The BBB who was able to obtain a refund within the five days.

The host makes false claims on every show I've watched. She states that you cannot find items like these anywhere, they're so rare, we've only seen two of these in seven years, etc. BS . . . Google any of the merchandise they sell, and you'll not only find their "rare finds" on other on-line websites and vendors, it will be better quality for several hundred dollars less. Some of the items they sell is merchandise I have personally purchased on HSN and QVC for a fraction of the price in "brand new" condition. Be very wary should you choose to conduct business with this company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Have been watching a number of coin sales channels. One coin sales program has excellent coins at premium prices; so I enjoyed seeing a new program (America's Value Channel). I have placed 3 orders with them. Two orders fairly close together. My orders were based on what was displayed on the TV. Coins that were graded by NGC or PCGS were pretty much as shown; but the uncircumcised coins and mint sets, as shown, were not of the same quality. Coins were heavily bag-marked, scratched deeply - supposed to be uncirculated.

Mint sets had very toned coins, deep scratches in the original government packaging. Not anywhere near the quality shown, I could send the coins back and then go through the problem of trying to get what I PAID for rather than a refund. What I ordered and what I got was borderline bait-and-switch advertising. Highly deceptively. And beware; their certified coins are not always graded coins by a recognized grading agency.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Dishonest company selling crap. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! Purchased a vintage coin which they displayed on TV. Coin that they shipped was totally different and inferior. Said they would refund my money upon shipping it back, they only gave me a partial refund. Had to get my credit card company involved to contest charges, which they did. I finally got a full refund, after spending way too much time holding these people accountable. Then when I went to post this review, I find out they have a 1.3 star average. Believe me when I tell you that they don’t deserve that. They are dishonest, borderline fraudulent, and they are betting people (like me) won’t read the reviews before ordering, only afterward when there is a problem. You can bet your bottom dollar that THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I am very happy with all my art I bought from AVC over the years! Everyone has always been very helpful from the phone reps, customer service & hosts. I have collected many many beautiful pieces. All my friends cannot believe the deals I have got on my art. Thank you AVC! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I bought 3 piece of (cough) fine art. I received 2, the Van Gogh's frame was damaged so it's been in FL since October. I called and got the RM numbers, I haven't sent them back yet, and I'm afraid to know since reading the other reviews. I told them I sent them off today and to cancel the order on the Van Gogh. If they credit my money back I'll send the fake LITHOS to them.

America's Value Channel Company Information