Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.56/5

25 America's Value Channel Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

I have made multiple purchases of art in the past several months and have been very happy with the art, the framing and the bid I won them with. The Packaging is excellent as is tracking and the notification of the arrival. In spite of the careful packaging One of the large pictures was damaged by the carrier - something very heavy had been set on one corner and upon inspection had slightly damaged the frame. I immediately called the customer service number and reached Rita. She was extremely concerned and asked me to send her pictures of the box and frame. Rita called me back within the hour and offered several solutions - one was to send the piece back to be re-framed. I opted for another solution and it was done as promised. I even got a follow up call. Thank you Rita! Great Job.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Have been watching a number of coin sales channels. One coin sales program has excellent coins at premium prices; so I enjoyed seeing a new program (America's Value Channel). I have placed 3 orders with them. Two orders fairly close together. My orders were based on what was displayed on the TV. Coins that were graded by NGC or PCGS were pretty much as shown; but the uncircumcised coins and mint sets, as shown, were not of the same quality. Coins were heavily bag-marked, scratched deeply - supposed to be uncirculated.

Mint sets had very toned coins, deep scratches in the original government packaging. Not anywhere near the quality shown, I could send the coins back and then go through the problem of trying to get what I PAID for rather than a refund. What I ordered and what I got was borderline bait-and-switch advertising. Highly deceptively. And beware; their certified coins are not always graded coins by a recognized grading agency.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Dishonest company selling crap. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! Purchased a vintage coin which they displayed on TV. Coin that they shipped was totally different and inferior. Said they would refund my money upon shipping it back, they only gave me a partial refund. Had to get my credit card company involved to contest charges, which they did. I finally got a full refund, after spending way too much time holding these people accountable. Then when I went to post this review, I find out they have a 1.3 star average. Believe me when I tell you that they don’t deserve that. They are dishonest, borderline fraudulent, and they are betting people (like me) won’t read the reviews before ordering, only afterward when there is a problem. You can bet your bottom dollar that THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I am very happy with all my art I bought from AVC over the years! Everyone has always been very helpful from the phone reps, customer service & hosts. I have collected many many beautiful pieces. All my friends cannot believe the deals I have got on my art. Thank you AVC! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I bought 3 piece of (cough) fine art. I received 2, the Van Gogh's frame was damaged so it's been in FL since October. I called and got the RM numbers, I haven't sent them back yet, and I'm afraid to know since reading the other reviews. I told them I sent them off today and to cancel the order on the Van Gogh. If they credit my money back I'll send the fake LITHOS to them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

Original review: June 15, 2018

My mother used my credit card to purchase a painting from this TV show and it was declined at first. This company put it back through a few weeks later and it was delivered by FedEx to my home. The FedEx driver dropped it off in the rain and signed a name that was on the package that was not my name nor my mothers'. It was her first name and my last name. She called and told the company she was sending it back. We never opened the box and sent it back UPS. I disputed it with my credit card and they said the charge was valid because the merchant claimed they never got it back. They did get it back and I now have the UPS confirmation as well as the fax that the AVC channel sent with the photo of the box and tracking number with the UPS tracking number of them getting it back. They must have sent that on accident to my bank.

I called my bank back stating yes, they did get all that info because the bank kept saying no it was a valid charge that my tracking number didn't have the street address and only that it said the town and Kim at the front desk signed. They told to dispute with UPS. I called AVC and the lady who said she was the manager Rita said (I recorded her) didn't get our money back because we said we didn't order it. She said I needed to email her my credit card picture and she would credit me back. I accidentally wrote her email down incorrectly so called back to talk to her. She answers in one voice and then has a different one when she is the manager. Then she said, "Oh no. The painting was damaged so you are not getting your 1100 back."

I told her I have video proof they were reselling it in Sept. (we returned it in August of 17). She said I was mistaken but if you look at the paperwork and the tv recording the numbers of the item match. Then she said she would look into it. So, I then said her we never opened the box and if it's damaged where is it? She said, "Oh honey, they threw it in the garbage." She never returned my call. I emailed her and said I am going to the police, which I plan to go to tomorrow after seeing all of these complaints. I have never heard of anyone not giving someone their money back for an item that we don't even have and we didn't damage. Someone please help me. I am a nursing student and can't afford this 1100 bill. They are crooks!

Original review: April 25, 2018

America’s Value Channel is a complete rip off - complete. Rip off. I had the good fortune to get tickets to the Antiques Road Show and I took 4 pieces I bought from this network. I had high expectation of a solid investment. From the actual bill of sale - Lot - 219 - The Picasso - “One of only 100 examples” – FALSE – a copy - the frame was more valuable. Lot 107 - The Henry Pope original – was not an original – it was a page from a sketchbook – value – was in the frame. Lot 215 – A Raphael – the value is in the frame. Lot 111 - Renoir Original Copper Plate one of 375 examples – value is in the frame. I spent a few thousand dollars, foolishly I might add, and was duped by this network. Let my error make you beware. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS NETWORK FOR INVESTMENT.

Original review: April 30, 2017

I have been watching this art program for over three years and have bought numerous pieces of artwork. I have not bought any for over two years because you kind of get hooked (addicted). I have had my artwork appraised by other well known services and they have explained to me that the only value is the frame. I have also seen numerous pieces being described as very scarce and this may be the only piece in the US. "Find me another" claims the auctioneer Ray **. Well, by accident I happened to own two pieces by Matisse. If these are so scarce, how is it at least three have been up for sale on this program. I am not making any claims but I picture somebody has mass produced a lot of these lithographs and claim that they are rare, even hard to find because of the WWII. Buyer beware!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

I had shopped with Ray Taylor and AVC for 6 months spending over $10,000 on beautiful pieces. Suddenly after bidding on an item and bidding went higher than I was willing to pay I passed on the item. I later called back and was told when I went to bid on a different item that I was blocked and no longer allowed to purchase from them. I called and spoke to the station assistant manager who was a very nasty woman who said she would look into it further. After calling back numerous times I was told there was nothing they could do and I was permanently blocked. This all started after I asked for their guarantee to be given to me in writing. I was told that they say it in every show but refused to put it in writing at any time. Sounds like they're not going to be around for long and certainly are not going to stand next to their guarantee which they refuse to put in writing anywhere as it is not even on their website.

Original review: July 18, 2015

They advertising being absolute auction. AVC bidding (running Bids) and buying their own items is not an absolute auction.

America's Value Channel Company Information