Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.67/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

America's Value Channel Reviews

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I did not read any reviews before placing my order and was hoping my experience would be better than those described in some of the reviews. I ordered 3 snuff bottles that were on the Antique and Jewelry show with Sue. They arrived today and were exactly as shown in the show. I am very pleased with my purchase with the exception of one of the lids has putty holding it on. I can live with it that way but think this should have been disclosed prior to the sell and an adjustment made to the purchase price. With this being a positive experience, I am likely to purchase items in the future.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I have made multiple purchases of art in the past several months and have been very happy with the art, the framing and the bid I won them with. The Packaging is excellent as is tracking and the notification of the arrival. In spite of the careful packaging One of the large pictures was damaged by the carrier - something very heavy had been set on one corner and upon inspection had slightly damaged the frame. I immediately called the customer service number and reached Rita. She was extremely concerned and asked me to send her pictures of the box and frame. Rita called me back within the hour and offered several solutions - one was to send the piece back to be re-framed. I opted for another solution and it was done as promised. I even got a follow up call. Thank you Rita! Great Job.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I am very happy with all my art I bought from AVC over the years! Everyone has always been very helpful from the phone reps, customer service & hosts. I have collected many many beautiful pieces. All my friends cannot believe the deals I have got on my art. Thank you AVC! Keep up the good work!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I purchased a bracelet and was very disappointed as the quality did not correspond with the price of the item ($757.00). I followed the return instructions for a refund on the merchandise. After two weeks, I began to contact AVC, via telephone, to inquire as to the status of my refund. On three separate occasions, I was told I would be reimbursed on Friday. I then sent an email to Customer Service and received no response. After four weeks, I finally contacted The BBB who was able to obtain a refund within the five days.

The host makes false claims on every show I've watched. She states that you cannot find items like these anywhere, they're so rare, we've only seen two of these in seven years, etc. BS . . . Google any of the merchandise they sell, and you'll not only find their "rare finds" on other on-line websites and vendors, it will be better quality for several hundred dollars less. Some of the items they sell is merchandise I have personally purchased on HSN and QVC for a fraction of the price in "brand new" condition. Be very wary should you choose to conduct business with this company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Have been watching a number of coin sales channels. One coin sales program has excellent coins at premium prices; so I enjoyed seeing a new program (America's Value Channel). I have placed 3 orders with them. Two orders fairly close together. My orders were based on what was displayed on the TV. Coins that were graded by NGC or PCGS were pretty much as shown; but the uncircumcised coins and mint sets, as shown, were not of the same quality. Coins were heavily bag-marked, scratched deeply - supposed to be uncirculated.

Mint sets had very toned coins, deep scratches in the original government packaging. Not anywhere near the quality shown, I could send the coins back and then go through the problem of trying to get what I PAID for rather than a refund. What I ordered and what I got was borderline bait-and-switch advertising. Highly deceptively. And beware; their certified coins are not always graded coins by a recognized grading agency.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Value Channel?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Dishonest company selling crap. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! Purchased a vintage coin which they displayed on TV. Coin that they shipped was totally different and inferior. Said they would refund my money upon shipping it back, they only gave me a partial refund. Had to get my credit card company involved to contest charges, which they did. I finally got a full refund, after spending way too much time holding these people accountable. Then when I went to post this review, I find out they have a 1.3 star average. Believe me when I tell you that they don’t deserve that. They are dishonest, borderline fraudulent, and they are betting people (like me) won’t read the reviews before ordering, only afterward when there is a problem. You can bet your bottom dollar that THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I bought 3 piece of (cough) fine art. I received 2, the Van Gogh's frame was damaged so it's been in FL since October. I called and got the RM numbers, I haven't sent them back yet, and I'm afraid to know since reading the other reviews. I told them I sent them off today and to cancel the order on the Van Gogh. If they credit my money back I'll send the fake LITHOS to them.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My mother used my credit card to purchase a painting from this TV show and it was declined at first. This company put it back through a few weeks later and it was delivered by FedEx to my home. The FedEx driver dropped it off in the rain and signed a name that was on the package that was not my name nor my mothers'. It was her first name and my last name. She called and told the company she was sending it back. We never opened the box and sent it back UPS. I disputed it with my credit card and they said the charge was valid because the merchant claimed they never got it back. They did get it back and I now have the UPS confirmation as well as the fax that the AVC channel sent with the photo of the box and tracking number with the UPS tracking number of them getting it back. They must have sent that on accident to my bank.

I called my bank back stating yes, they did get all that info because the bank kept saying no it was a valid charge that my tracking number didn't have the street address and only that it said the town and Kim at the front desk signed. They told to dispute with UPS. I called AVC and the lady who said she was the manager Rita said (I recorded her) didn't get our money back because we said we didn't order it. She said I needed to email her my credit card picture and she would credit me back. I accidentally wrote her email down incorrectly so called back to talk to her. She answers in one voice and then has a different one when she is the manager. Then she said, "Oh no. The painting was damaged so you are not getting your 1100 back."

I told her I have video proof they were reselling it in Sept. (we returned it in August of 17). She said I was mistaken but if you look at the paperwork and the tv recording the numbers of the item match. Then she said she would look into it. So, I then said her we never opened the box and if it's damaged where is it? She said, "Oh honey, they threw it in the garbage." She never returned my call. I emailed her and said I am going to the police, which I plan to go to tomorrow after seeing all of these complaints. I have never heard of anyone not giving someone their money back for an item that we don't even have and we didn't damage. Someone please help me. I am a nursing student and can't afford this 1100 bill. They are crooks!

Original review: April 25, 2018

America’s Value Channel is a complete rip off - complete. Rip off. I had the good fortune to get tickets to the Antiques Road Show and I took 4 pieces I bought from this network. I had high expectation of a solid investment. From the actual bill of sale - Lot - 219 - The Picasso - “One of only 100 examples” – FALSE – a copy - the frame was more valuable. Lot 107 - The Henry Pope original – was not an original – it was a page from a sketchbook – value – was in the frame. Lot 215 – A Raphael – the value is in the frame. Lot 111 - Renoir Original Copper Plate one of 375 examples – value is in the frame. I spent a few thousand dollars, foolishly I might add, and was duped by this network. Let my error make you beware. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS NETWORK FOR INVESTMENT.

Original review: April 30, 2017

I have been watching this art program for over three years and have bought numerous pieces of artwork. I have not bought any for over two years because you kind of get hooked (addicted). I have had my artwork appraised by other well known services and they have explained to me that the only value is the frame. I have also seen numerous pieces being described as very scarce and this may be the only piece in the US. "Find me another" claims the auctioneer Ray **. Well, by accident I happened to own two pieces by Matisse. If these are so scarce, how is it at least three have been up for sale on this program. I am not making any claims but I picture somebody has mass produced a lot of these lithographs and claim that they are rare, even hard to find because of the WWII. Buyer beware!

America's Value Channel Company Information