2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.52/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Sweet Deals Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2020

I think people are getting scammed by SWEET DEALS. My sister and I both order from these people. I did finally received an email, because I kept on pressuring them when they would be delivered. They gave me a tracking number and nothing shows up when I track them. Going to see if they will refund me, if not I will have to take matters into my own hands. Very unhappy!!!

Original review: April 28, 2020

So they advertise, "Shipped within 7 days." Ordered and never got a confirmation email. After 9 days I finally reached out and was told now 14-21. I asked to cancel the order and refund my money. They said they would not and that the masks shipped. The DHL tracking has only one update from 4/23 that they were "notified" of the item but not product shipped. Every link they send me is invalid. I get this is trying times but not an excuse to take money from people and promise a product they realize is so important. Very disgusted with this company and the way they lie about this. If I needed it in 3 weeks I would order elsewhere. Guess I thought I was supporting local and am not. Do NOT ORDER.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2020

FACE MASK scam. Waste of time, giving them ALL my private info, over and over again, but the order wouldn't go thru. WHY NOT say the site is overwhelmed??? OR is it just a SCAM to get my info. DO THEY even have the FACE MASKS???

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I'm not sure about all these negative reviews. I've ordered several items from Sweet Deals and always been very pleased. Shipping is relatively fast and the prices are better than wholesale. I'll continue to purchase from them and open their emails in the hopes of more great finds.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Order the Sweet Deal of the Week for Cookie jar café, 7 days later they send me coupons for a restaurant in AZ. Send them an email, they are in Atlanta, they said send them back and they would send refund, no apologies, no offer for the right coupons, and now almost 2 weeks later no refund either.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sweet Deals?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Today, I received an e-mail from Sweet Deals with an offer for a High-Performance Tactical Ops LED Flashlight, regular price, $49.99 on sale for $5.00. Sound too good to be true? Of course it does because it is too good to be true. I recently purchased this identical flashlight from Amazon at the price of two for $9.99. No sale, just the regular price. I have noticed this over and over again with Sweet Deals (should be Scam Deals!) where they routinely lie about the regular price to make their deals look really great. Some I have researched and found the regular price somewhere else was less than their "Deal" which was supposed to be 90% off. I would never purchase any product from them. NEVER! The only reason I do not unsubscribe is that the local radio station uses them for restaurant deals where you can get food at half price.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I have read all these bad reviews, but I ordered water park tickets for Splash Universe and got them within 5 days. Had no problem getting them. Maybe because they were a radio station promotion? I don't know, but I was completely satisfied. I also don't like when a consumer repeatedly writes the same review to jump up the negative numbers.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I bought and paid for on April 19th ice cream vouchers. Suppose to receive in 7-10 days. Ha! Still after 4 emails no vouchers and today is June 10th. Ripped off! We contacted our bank for no merchandise received. Do not buy vouchers from this company.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Ordered coupons for a local restaurant and did not receive them. E-mailed them back and forth for 3 months never getting a straight answer. Finally got the certificates but instead of having 6 months to use them, we now have just 3 months. Will never use them again!! Don't know how they stay in business.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I ordered tickets on Oct 31, 2018 and didnt receive them until November 27, 2018! I emailed 21 times and got the same runaround...they are in the mail? I needed the tickets in November for school vacation, now I have tickets that can't be used on Saturdays but must be used by Dec 31. What a jip!

Sweet Deals author review by Erin Huffstetler

Owned by Cumulus Media, SweetJack’s specialty is local deals, and their offers are featured on over 1,400 radio stations around the country.

• Vouchers available immediately: They’ll be e-mailed to you within 10 minutes of purchase.

• Accessible support: You can use their online support center, e-mail or call.

• Intuitive interface: Deals are divided by category, and easy to sort through quickly.

• Lots of details: All deals include a clear description, outside reviews and a Google map that shows where the business is located.

• Return policy: Site says they want you to be happy with your purchase, but does not spell out how returns will be handled.

• Shipping: To find out shipping costs for your items add them in your cart and it will tell you.

by Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

Sweet Deals Company Information