Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.41/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Sweet Deals Reviews

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Order the Sweet Deal of the Week for Cookie jar café, 7 days later they send me coupons for a restaurant in AZ. Send them an email, they are in Atlanta, they said send them back and they would send refund, no apologies, no offer for the right coupons, and now almost 2 weeks later no refund either.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Today, I received an e-mail from Sweet Deals with an offer for a High-Performance Tactical Ops LED Flashlight, regular price, $49.99 on sale for $5.00. Sound too good to be true? Of course it does because it is too good to be true. I recently purchased this identical flashlight from Amazon at the price of two for $9.99. No sale, just the regular price. I have noticed this over and over again with Sweet Deals (should be Scam Deals!) where they routinely lie about the regular price to make their deals look really great. Some I have researched and found the regular price somewhere else was less than their "Deal" which was supposed to be 90% off. I would never purchase any product from them. NEVER! The only reason I do not unsubscribe is that the local radio station uses them for restaurant deals where you can get food at half price.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I have read all these bad reviews, but I ordered water park tickets for Splash Universe and got them within 5 days. Had no problem getting them. Maybe because they were a radio station promotion? I don't know, but I was completely satisfied. I also don't like when a consumer repeatedly writes the same review to jump up the negative numbers.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I bought and paid for on April 19th ice cream vouchers. Suppose to receive in 7-10 days. Ha! Still after 4 emails no vouchers and today is June 10th. Ripped off! We contacted our bank for no merchandise received. Do not buy vouchers from this company.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Ordered coupons for a local restaurant and did not receive them. E-mailed them back and forth for 3 months never getting a straight answer. Finally got the certificates but instead of having 6 months to use them, we now have just 3 months. Will never use them again!! Don't know how they stay in business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sweet Deals?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I ordered tickets on Oct 31, 2018 and didnt receive them until November 27, 2018! I emailed 21 times and got the same runaround...they are in the mail? I needed the tickets in November for school vacation, now I have tickets that can't be used on Saturdays but must be used by Dec 31. What a jip!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

On June 29, 2018 I purchased 4 tickets to a waterpark that were discounted through Sweet Deals. Mid-July I emailed the company saying that I never received my tickets and first the person responding to my email said that I never provided an address. However, my address is on my profile and I never got an email asking for my address after the purchase. After 5 days, I emailed again asking if they were going to send the tickets and was told yes, they would send them out.

August 7th, after our trip to Kansas City where we planned to use the tickets I emailed Sweet Deals again asking for a refund because the tickets were never sent and we had to pay full price at the gate for admission to the water park. The person responded to my email saying the tickets were sent on July 2, 2018. I forwarded the email from mid-July saying they couldn't send the tickets due to not having my address. I never got a response, but on 8/10/2018 I received complimentary tickets to the waterpark that we can no longer use and no refund. HORRIBLE customer service!

Original review: May 9, 2018

I ordered two pair of sandals back in April and this website Sweet Deals processed my order and deducted my money from my checking account IMMEDIATELY. As of today, still no sandals have arrived and when asked for my refund, they said they do not give refunds. What kind of business is this... a total SCAM. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I repeat - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SWEET DEALS!

Original review: April 3, 2018

I purchased 4 tickets for Crayola experience. Waited several weeks never received them. We took our family and I had to pay again for tickets I already bought from them. I emailed several times getting a runaround and after a month of emailing they refused a refund. I am beyond angry. Steer clear of these scam artist!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I made a purchase and when the item arrived it was the wrong colors and not as pictured. I contacted Sweet Deal and requested a refund and after a month they emailed me a shipping label to return. After I returned the item they refused my refund so they have the item and my money!

Sweet Deals expert review by Erin Huffstetler

Owned by Cumulus Media, SweetJack’s specialty is local deals, and their offers are featured on over 1,400 radio stations around the country.

• Vouchers available immediately: They’ll be e-mailed to you within 10 minutes of purchase.

• Accessible support: You can use their online support center, e-mail or call.

• Intuitive interface: Deals are divided by category, and easy to sort through quickly.

• Lots of details: All deals include a clear description, outside reviews and a Google map that shows where the business is located.

• Return policy: Site says they want you to be happy with your purchase, but does not spell out how returns will be handled.

• Shipping: To find out shipping costs for your items add them in your cart and it will tell you.

• Best for: Bargain shoppers, occasional users, businesses

Profile picture of Erin Huffstetler
Erin Huffstetler Deal Websites Contributing Editor

Erin Huffstetler is the Frugal Living Guide at About.com, and the founder of MyFrugalHome.com. If there’s a way to get something for less, Erin will find it, and tell you about it.

Sweet Deals Company Information